PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

JustTooMuchTime
12-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Check out this BB affiliate's blog, Phil; he has a good go at reporting what was presented at Dublin, including David Hooker's explanation of the Blind Network: Dublin Reflections - workingbb (http://www.workingbb.com/what-s-new/dublin-reflections/)

I'm sure he's doing even more due diligence by using services such as Adometry which uniquely help advertisers using blind networks...to make sure Banners Broker is delivering real value. :RpS_wink:

Adometry Press Release (http://www.adometry.com/news/release.php?id=16)

Excerpt:

Adometry Ad Analytics is specifically designed to solve the unique problems online advertisers face when running display campaigns across a variety of platforms, such as publisher web sites, ad exchanges, Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) and blind ad networks.

Full Press Release:

Austin, TX – March 1, 2011
Today at the OMMA Global Conference & Expo, Adometry (formerly Click Forensics, Inc.) launched the industry’s first integrated ad analytics suite designed to help online advertisers measure and optimize campaign performance across different ad networks, publishers and media properties. The Adometry Ad Analytics suite, which has processed billions of clicks for dozens of the world’s largest advertisers in beta testing and production modes, combines ad verification, dynamic attribution and campaign optimization in a single solution. This unique approach gives advertisers a comprehensive way to measure and manage campaigns across the entire online advertising ecosystem.

“As the number of middlemen between display advertisers and audiences continues to grow, brands need ways to identify exactly where and when their campaigns deliver results so they can maximize return on ad spend,” said Paul Pellman, CEO of Adometry. “Our new cross-platform ad analytics suite allows them to do just that by tracking the quality of impressions and unique attributes contributing to success across different systems and networks.”

Adometry Ad Analytics is specifically designed to solve the unique problems online advertisers face when running display campaigns across a variety of platforms, such as publisher web sites, ad exchanges, Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) and blind ad networks. Key features available in the Adometry Ad Analytics suite include:

• Ad Analytics Validate™: helps brands and agencies verify the reach and frequency of online campaigns, validating when and how often display campaigns reached their desired target audiences. In addition to providing all the functionality of ad verification and brand safety solutions, Validate goes a step further by helping advertisers pinpoint specific demographics reached, how they were reached, and which ad networks and publishers performed best.

• Ad Analytics Attribute™: dynamic cross-channel attribution uses predictive modeling and machine learning to help brands move beyond ineffective last-click attribution measurement and arbitrary fractional measurement techniques. Dynamic attribution measures not only ad lift, but also identifies which combination of campaign settings – such as site visits, search ad clicks, and social media engagement – are contributing best to conversions. Attribute analyzes budget, frequency and placement data, ROAS, conversions, and reach in order to adjust campaign delivery and optimize the mix of media properties that best suit ad campaign goals.

littleroundman
12-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Don't you just love what passes for Banners Broker apologists' version of "facts" ????

"Raj said" is a Banners Broker "fact"

"David Hooker said" becomes a "fact"

"A nationally distributed newspaper said" is NOT a "fact"

"Chris Smith said" is a "fact"

Six months ago, very few of them knew Chris Smith, Raj Dixit or David Hooker even existed. Now every word they utter is a "fact"

Six months ago, very few of the members knew there was a market for selling "banners" Now they are experts in online advertising.

Banners Brokers told them there are ten major sellers of "banners" on the planet and all of them simply accepted the statement as being a "fact"

On the other hand, if anyone here on REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) said there are only five resellers, they would ask for "proof" but blindly accept what Banners Broker has said as being a "fact"

They are only too willing to believe what someone who stands to make money from them, but, will insist on being provided with "proof" from someone who will neither lose nor gain from being believed.

I'll say it again, at this end of the life of a HYIP ponzi, logic and common sense have very little to do with what's occurring.

People are STILL defending Andy Bowdoin and AdSurf Daily, MONTHS after he finally pleaded guilty in court and was jailed.

okosh
12-12-2012, 07:52 PM
To be honest it is this kind of comment that annoys me here sometimes. It may be straightforward and to the point but adds absolutely nothing to the issue.

I believe Banners Broker is a scam as much as you do; however, when commenting I feel it more appropriate to treat it as if it is were genuine business. That way you can debunk the factors that assumption is based on.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but it seems to me that you are rather new at this anti-scam stuff....(??)....
If it is then it explains your position on treating BB as if it were a business....

For those like me, Littleroundman, whip and a whole bunch of others here at realscam we find it impossible to agree with you....reason is that we have seen "banners brokers" a hundred times b4.....
All that changes from scam to scam is the program name, admins name and a few minor points like the daily %....
The rest is all the same....From 12dailypro back in 2006 to CEP to ASD to Zeek and to banners it's all the same lies....And with the same end result of lives being ruined for those who believed that the program was anything but a scam, online money game....

Hope you stick around Phil long after BB is done and dusted as you are clearly an asset to the team....
In time I believe your opinion will change and you will adopt our position of a scam is a scam is a scam and it's all just the same old, same old....

littleroundman
12-12-2012, 08:15 PM
For those like me, Littleroundman, whip and a whole bunch of others here at realscam we find it impossible to agree with you....reason is that we have seen "banners brokers" a hundred times b4.....
All that changes from scam to scam is the program name, admins name and a few minor points like the daily %....
The rest is all the same....From 12dailypro back in 2006 to CEP to ASD to Zeek and to banners it's all the same lies....And with the same end result of lives being ruined for those who believed that the program was anything but a scam, online money game....

What's more, just as "we" know that, so do the fraudsters themselves.

They know EXACTLY how to deal with "logic" and "facts"

It's their business and their livelihood to do so.

Put up a "fact" on a forum such as REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) and they will change the circumstances around the "fact" within minutes.

What's more, a thousand pimps and shills spread all over the planet can be in on the "changes" within a matter of seconds and can provide apparently independent "verification" of the changes within minutes.

Zeek Rewards had over $600 million pass through their accounts, THAT WE KNOW ABOUT THUS FAR.

How much time and effort would you put in for access to even a minor chunk of an amount like that ??

Theseus
12-12-2012, 08:16 PM
From my own extensive personal due diligence, I doubt whether BB is a Ponzi as such. There could be "Ponzi elements" in the whole scheme, but anything to suggest this is pure speculation until we got to see their concise and audited financials, and I doubt whether BB management's going to flop open their books to a bunch of proper auditors to justify themselves to a bunch of bottom feeders hell bent on bringing the company down, so until that happens, there's no concrete proof either way.

Roger!!!! Good to see ya buddy! How's the world of corporate finance taxi driving? Still waiting at the airport to catch a flight for a fare? :RpS_tongue:

Seriously though, this "extensive personal due diligence" you speak of, could you break down what exactly was involved in that? It would be extremely useful to know what steps you've taken and what proof you've uncovered that so convinced you of the validity of Banners Broker.

Sharing this with us should assuage our fears that the whole thing is a just a great big scam.....

EagleOne
12-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Companies such as Avon, Tupperware and many major MLM companies also won't allow you to use their company names as part of your domains. It's common practise to prevent somebody from getting the impression that a particular website is a company website or an affiliates'
They're also fussy about how their logos and images are used on business cards, brochures, and websites for the same reason. It must be clear to a prospective customer or affiliate that the affiliate's webpage, advertisement or business card shows clearly that they are an independent affiliate of that company, and not an official representative (or employee).

So let me get this straight. If it is common practice that companies doen't let you use their company name as part of your domain, so why did it take these geniuses 2 years to figure this out? I mean these are the smartest people on the planet.

But then we can't forget this launched as a Straightline Cycler Doubler program that magically morphed into and advertising program when the doubler wasn't working. Wonder what the story will change to next?

JustTooMuchTime
12-12-2012, 08:21 PM
To be honest it is this kind of comment that annoys me here sometimes. It may be straightforward and to the point but adds absolutely nothing to the issue.

I believe Banners Broker is a scam as much as you do; however, when commenting I feel it more appropriate to treat it as if it is were genuine business. That way you can debunk the factors that assumption is based on.

All research into online opportunities HAVE to start with the assumption that they are scams - whether HYIP or not - because the overwhelming majority of them ARE scams. This is the point of the Salty Droid's (http://saltydroid.info/) tagline: "You Can't Make Money Online". Not to mention that the potential losses are huge if a person gets it wrong.

Researching an online business/ad platform, job, etc. is NOT the same as researching an offline business. Why wouldn't you start with the most obvious and likely assumption first?

JustTooMuchTime
12-12-2012, 08:24 PM
But then we can't forget this launched as a Straightline Cycler Doubler program that magically morphed into and advertising program when the doubler wasn't working. Wonder what the story will change to next?

The blind network angle is pretty slick, because even the real blind network area is fraught with all kinds of fraud and verification problems. It's like a shrewder version of a "secret goldmine" scam.

Theseus
12-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Companies such as Avon, Tupperware and many major MLM companies also won't allow you to use their company names as part of your domains. It's common practise to prevent somebody from getting the impression that a particular website is a company website or an affiliates'
They're also fussy about how their logos and images are used on business cards, brochures, and websites for the same reason. It must be clear to a prospective customer or affiliate that the affiliate's webpage, advertisement or business card shows clearly that they are an independent affiliate of that company, and not an official representative (or employee).

The first rule of Banners Broker is you don't.......

okosh
12-12-2012, 09:47 PM
All research into online opportunities HAVE to start with the assumption that they are scams - whether HYIP or not - because the overwhelming majority of them ARE scams. This is the point of the Salty Droid's (http://saltydroid.info/) tagline: "You Can't Make Money Online". Not to mention that the potential losses are huge if a person gets it wrong.

Researching an online business/ad platform, job, etc. is NOT the same as researching an offline business. Why wouldn't you start with the most obvious and likely assumption first?

"overwhelming majority" being 110% of them....

Whip
12-12-2012, 11:03 PM
So let me get this straight. If it is common practice that companies doen't let you use their company name as part of your domain, so why did it take these geniuses 2 years to figure this out? I mean these are the smartest people on the planet.

If these companies won't let you use their names, why are they giving their reps domains with the company name in it?

Hypanor
12-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Roger, sorry ActiveOne, is correct - its certainly not unusual for a business (and lets not get into that argument again!) to restrict how the brand name is used. Many 'affiliate' or franchise type businesses (legit ones) will supply websites / emails / stationery artwork, but will restrict members from creating their own. So the fact that BB is doing it is probably not something to dwell on IMO, it means nothing.

Theseus
12-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Roger, sorry ActiveOne, is correct - its certainly not unusual for a business (and lets not get into that argument again!) to restrict how the brand name is used. Many 'affiliate' or franchise type businesses (legit ones) will supply websites / emails / stationery artwork, but will restrict members from creating their own. So the fact that BB is doing it is probably not something to dwell on IMO, it means nothing.

That argument would stand up to scrutiny if they had done so from day 1. The fact that there has been a concerted effort to remove all branding/signs of income etc from the internet coupled with the scammers behind the scheme having changed the name of their company (whilst pretending it was a different, unrelated one) and removing all mention of BannersBroker from their website looks decidedly iffy to me.

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 12:03 AM
That argument would stand up to scrutiny if they had done so from day 1. The fact that there has been a concerted effort to remove all branding/signs of income etc from the internet coupled with the scammers behind the scheme having changed the name of their company (whilst pretending it was a different, unrelated one) and removing all mention of BannersBroker from their website looks decidedly iffy to me.

Based purely on HYIP ponzi history, that would me my reading of the current situation as well.

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 12:38 AM
Yes, I didn't mean to dispute that. Just that corporate compliance occurs, and it actually isn't unusual for start-ups to take so long to 'manicure' their image. You'd be surprised how many companies have no image control until it becomes an issue - and I speak from a fair bit of experience in this area.

Theseus
12-13-2012, 01:08 AM
Yes, I didn't mean to dispute that. Just that corporate compliance occurs, and it actually isn't unusual for start-ups to take so long to 'manicure' their image. You'd be surprised how many companies have no image control until it becomes an issue - and I speak from a fair bit of experience in this area.

I understand what you mean, but this isn't "manicuring", this is a wholesale attempt to remove the BB name from the web. Remember too that any affiliates who transgress run the risk of having their accounts locked/balances seized. If they really tried I'm sure BB could now find reasons to seize the accounts of pretty much every affiliate who has a website or Youtube channel promoting the scheme.

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 01:51 AM
Let's set aside any discussion about the Banners Brokers' "Terms of Service"

Banners Broker is an illegal enterprise.

Any "Terms of Service" are null and void.

AdSurf Daily had a "Terms of Service"

Zeek Rewards had a "Terms of Service"

EVERY HYIP ponzi has a "Terms of Service"

HYIP ponzi "Terms OF Service" are designed for one thing and one thing only.

That is to frighten off people who have no idea about the reality of the law/s and keep victims in line.

noname999
12-13-2012, 02:31 AM
Can someone from BB tell us what legal firm are representing the scheme? This is not a trick question.

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 02:59 AM
And, while you're at it, can you please ask them what we need to do to get on their mailing list ???

We're feeling terribly miffed here.

Have we not been libelous enough ??

Do we have to try even harder ???

How much more deliberate provocation does Banners Broker and/or its' "independent representatives" need before they set their "crack legal team" loose on us ???

Have the subpoenas and summonses been sent out and we've been overlooked ??

A simple clerical error has occurred, perhaps ??

Perhaps one of the Banners Broker spokespersons would like to point us to where we can see an example of what we can expect.

You know, like a single, solitary lawyers' letter or the date of a court hearing, that sort of thing.

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 03:35 AM
Can someone from BB tell us what legal firm are representing the scheme? This is not a trick question.

Probably that well known internet-savvy firm of Bodgit & Skarpa

Dreamstealer
12-13-2012, 03:36 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong here but it seems to me that you are rather new at this anti-scam stuff....(??)....
If it is then it explains your position on treating BB as if it were a business....

Hope you stick around Phil long after BB is done and dusted as you are clearly an asset to the team....
In time I believe your opinion will change and you will adopt our position of a scam is a scam is a scam and it's all just the same old, same old....

Okosh you are clearly wrong.

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 03:49 AM
Okosh you are clearly wrong.

About ????

Dreamstealer
12-13-2012, 03:55 AM
What's more, just as "we" know that, so do the fraudsters themselves.

They know EXACTLY how to deal with "logic" and "facts"

It's their business and their livelihood to do so.

Put up a "fact" on a forum such as REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) and they will change the circumstances around the "fact" within minutes.

What's more, a thousand pimps and shills spread all over the planet can be in on the "changes" within a matter of seconds and can provide apparently independent "verification" of the changes within minutes.

Zeek Rewards had over $600 million pass through their accounts, THAT WE KNOW ABOUT THUS FAR.

How much time and effort would you put in for access to even a minor chunk of an amount like that ??

This post should be read in conjunction with my last reply to Okosh. Just arguing by saying "you are wrong" is pointless. How many read the last post by me and were convinced? NONE. (BTW Okosh, sorry for being rude, especially when we basically agree on BB being a scam but have different opinions on how to make people aware. What Littleroundman is saying can be paraphrased as "don't post any facts that can be harmful to BB as they might be able to get around them" Sorry but if i come up with something harmful to the BB scam i will post it in the hope that potential victims are saved. I will not log on just to say "BB is a ponzi" as this wastes my time and others.

The practice of saying if BB is a business then why........ is a valid way of getting the argument that it is not valid. To repeat an earlier point of mine: If BB is a business, then in the UK the main people involved have been in it for some time and need to pay taxes. If they haven't then either they don't think it is a business or they are defrauding the UK taxman. So potential investor- ask to see tax returns as proof of earnings, not screenshots. Then when you see how little (if anything) they really earn then run a mile.

Of course i don't think this is the best example of this kind of argument. Try looking up "i came to bury Caeser" speech of Shakespeare. Absolute classic proving Brutus isn't honorable by repeating that he is with examples that contradict.

Anyway this has digressed from the main point enough. Feel free to shoot me down all you want, i won't reply as life is too short and i really just want to keep on the anti BB message which is helpful not on internal bantering which is not.

Dreamstealer
12-13-2012, 03:57 AM
Sorry for wasting your time. Hope you read the next post and got the point.

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 04:17 AM
@Dreamstealer:

How many people do you think are either currently members of Banners Broker or are contemplating becoming members of Banners Broker ???

Forums such as REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) exist for the purpose of allowing as many contradictory viewpoints as possible to be posted.

There is no "ONE" way to present a message.

There are no catch all ways of presenting any message/s.

We all have different learning styles, different levels of "experience" and different comprehension abilities.

What's logical and obvious to a left brain oriented mathematician can be completely obscure and illogical to right brain oriented artist.

Let's not get into having to make other member/posters "wrong" in order to make ourselves "right"

Dreamstealer
12-13-2012, 04:26 AM
@Dreamstealer:

There is no "ONE" way to present a message.

There are no catch all ways of presenting any message/s.

We all have different learning styles, different levels of "experience" and different comprehension abilities.

What's logical and obvious to a left brain oriented mathematician can be completely obscure and illogical to right brain oriented artist.

Let's not get into having to make other member/posters "wrong" in order to make ourselves "right"

My point EXACTLY littleroundman. Glad we agree- i was just tired of people having a pop at Phil's very reasonable arguments.

Anyway i'm off to do a bit of work. keep up the good work everyone.

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 04:27 AM

Well, don't tell everyone.... but I'm sure I've read on one of the blogs that there is a magic fairy who comes into the BB offices late at night and this fairy is the one who is to blame for all the technical hitches like panels not moving fast enough, money being difficult to with draw, tickets for help being lost and so on.

I think this fairy has been caught associating with some "trolls" that she met on the internet. Apparently, these trolls keep on debunking the myths that this is a "real business" so the fairy now has to rejig the whole flaming thing in response to all the arguments that are being thrown up. So she's getting really tired and rather fed up with it all.... But shhhhhhh.... don't breathe a word - I didn't tell you this ok?

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 05:16 AM
Hello from the bottom of the world in New Zealand :-) have been following this forum for weeks now, seems banners broker has recently arrived here and there are many 'believers' is the term used most often. Have enjoyed all the research from regular members and have done some myself. Finally found something specific to NZ website blog is mybannersbrokerjourney.blogspot.co.nz. Very interesting that the exact same lines are used here in NZ (at presentations not the web blog mentioned) as those in the videos etc. I have viewed online from the states, irelend, uk etc........blah blah google are greedy and bb shares ....blah blah "mastercard endorses"......blah blah internet traffic, impressions....."oh no u don't have to understand all that complicated internet stuff"....and my personal favourite "what would you say if I said to you that I can put 3,000 dollars away in my back pocket and in X number weeks I will give you back double?" ?really?. Really? a multi million dollar company? Frustrating, like banging your head against a brick wall kind of frustrating, that 'believers' have an answer or a website for every critique and that nothing can be done to put a stop to it...I decided to join and post because of this and would appreciate any feedback on the site mentioned and to the regular members any media contacts in NZ would be a hit as nothing on bb has surfaced here yet...any advice on action?
Thanks for this forum, littleroundman? i think you started this, of all the blah blah i found on the net, your forum seemed the most sensible intelligent (with the exception of a few supporters) discussion on this...keep it up

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 05:26 AM
"The sorts of things that are absolutely not allowed are things like showing pictures of the BB pre-paid card, using the BB logo in any way, guaranteeing people to 'double their money', calling this an 'investment'."

this on the blog spot site.....why is "showing pictures of the bb pre-paid card"...."absolutely not allowed"......is it because if you email mastercard a copy (as i did) the will tell you mastercard has not heard of bb? certainly not the nz/australasian branch

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 05:39 AM
HI Joe, do you have any ideas for those in NZ wanting to have a go at saving some 'believers' from themselves, although some people don't want to listen, I would love to know how/who looks at these 'businesses' and takes action?

Poyol
12-13-2012, 05:41 AM
Welcome to RealScam, Kiwi!

Sad to hear that it's reached NZ too, I know it's over in Aus at the moment.
I for one don't have any media contacts over there - but I sure can help find you some.
If you read my blog you can point your friends in the direction of there to read a shortened version of what's been said here.
There's not as much research on my blog yet, so make sure they sign up here too!

The more media attention we give Banners Broker - the more people will be critics.

Jason

Poyol
12-13-2012, 05:42 AM
HI Joe, do you have any ideas for those in NZ wanting to have a go at saving some 'believers' from themselves, although some people don't want to listen, I would love to know how/who looks at these 'businesses' and takes action?

Kiwi, New Zealand Police E-crime Lab | New Zealand Police (http://www.police.govt.nz/service/ecrime)
Would be the link for you to contact in regards to Banners Broker.

Jason

Theseus
12-13-2012, 05:51 AM
The wording of this seems awfully familiar....

Poyol
12-13-2012, 05:53 AM
The wording of this seems awfully familiar....

Tbog.net that is.
I had a look at that yesterday.
I was trying to find some Whois history to see who's owned it.
If you go to the Web Archive though it looks quite interesting in the past.

Jason

Theseus
12-13-2012, 06:00 AM
I wonder what outages/policy changes will come from BB today in their relentless drive to seek out new ways to cling onto affiliates cash?

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 06:01 AM
Hi Jason, throughout the 150 odd pages I have been reading, I remember some of yours. Am suitably impressed you came up with the e-crime lab....so quickly too...commerce commission here suggested I go to them.....ended up speaking to police but not specific to the e-crime lab over 2 weeks ago now, I didn't join at all, I only know some 'believers' so he was a bit vague with me because I personally don't have a complaint, card, contact names etc.....I was merely trying to find a CREDIBLE SOURCE to help discourage anymore people i know.......so how (without personally implicating friends and their friends) can this Raj and Chris etc etc I have been reading about continue to generate 'believers' all the way down here.......is it really a waiting game
Was it you Jason during the media release parts of this forum that talked about journalists writing about this? Can this be an effective way to curb people's enthusiasm, the new t & c prevent anyone from complaining to police surely?

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 06:02 AM
sorry guys (bit slow typing) am just reading all your posts thanks heaps

Poyol
12-13-2012, 06:07 AM
Hi Jason, throughout the 150 odd pages I have been reading, I remember some of yours. Am suitably impressed you came up with the e-crime lab....so quickly too...commerce commission here suggested I go to them.....ended up speaking to police but not specific to the e-crime lab over 2 weeks ago now, I didn't join at all, I only know some 'believers' so he was a bit vague with me because I personally don't have a complaint, card, contact names etc.....I was merely trying to find a CREDIBLE SOURCE to help discourage anymore people i know.......so how (without personally implicating friends and their friends) can this Raj and Chris etc etc I have been reading about continue to generate 'believers' all the way down here.......is it really a waiting game
Was it you Jason during the media release parts of this forum that talked about journalists writing about this? Can this be an effective way to curb people's enthusiasm, the new t & c prevent anyone from complaining to police surely?

I'm happy to be remembered!
It took a few seconds to find out a relevant place The Department of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Consumer Affairs will be able to help you with this issue too.

I am the Jason that was in the newspapers - trying to get more media attention for Banners Broker - but it's certainly not easy!

Jason

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 06:10 AM
Yes Jason very sad that NZ involved too, unfortunately the 'believers' I know will not join here they are not prepared to let 1 person's opinion (mine) override the 260,000 bb members surely one of them would have something neg to say, and where is the proof it's not, they have seen the mastercard work in the money machine, mastercard endorses it, so no problem.....or as we say here in NZ "sweet as"
Kiwi

Poyol
12-13-2012, 06:14 AM
It's not about an opinion - ask them to do their own research - their own due diligence they'll come up with facts and figures that just don't quite make sense.

Jason

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 06:18 AM
"The sorts of things that are absolutely not allowed are things like showing pictures of the BB pre-paid card, using the BB logo in any way, guaranteeing people to 'double their money', calling this an 'investment'."

this on the blog spot site.....why is "showing pictures of the bb pre-paid card"...."absolutely not allowed"......is it because if you email mastercard a copy (as i did) the will tell you mastercard has not heard of bb? certainly not the nz/australasian branch

Hi kiwi chick nz and welcome to realscam

The terms and conditions that are imposed on BB members are mainly designed to stop anyone finding out any information that is not passed down by those higher up the chain.

You will find that members are encouraged only to ask information from their upline. So, for example, if you said hey I found this really good website that actually shows BB is a scam/ponzi, what you have found will be sneered at and you will be told that the person who runs that site (whatever) is a hater, got thrown out of BB for bad behaviour, stealing etc. This has happened to more than one person on here when they have tried to enlighten others. I personally have tried to extract a mate of mine from BB and all I got back was the company line. It really does smack of cult like behaviour and, sadly, the $ signs blind most people as to what is going on.

Stick around here and you'll see what we mean. Don't mind the occasional differences of opinion between realscam members. Our hearts are in the right place :)

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 06:22 AM
I am a post behind you, Have contacted ministry consumer affairs - email response said to contact econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. (http://www.econsumer.gov/english/) I replied saying this was happening in NZ but have not had a response. I am totally impressed by your search skills, you are coming up with the same places I have tried to alert.....the general response thus far (after about 5 weeks of research and reading realscam and whirlpool forums) from the agencies you have mentioned seems to be 'oh yeah that def sounds like a pyramid scheme but we dont do anything....honestly....the commerce commission here enforces our 'fair trading act' and they 'investigated' bb 10 days later phoned to say 'definatley pyramid' recommend you call e-crime.....so without being a 'narc' (probably a real kiwi term it means to hand in your friends or be the one to call the police on others without being a victim) not something I really want to do at this stage...I do believe tat my friend really does believe this is a genuine business (lol, not in breach of her t & c's) I just wish an 'authority' of some sort would take more interest.....any way I am keen on the media idea though...perhaps that might help the after affects

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 06:29 AM
Welcome kiwi chick

It's worthwhile informing the authorities as Jason suggested, but if they are anything like the UK authorities, I wouldn't hold your breath for any response or action taken on these scammers, as in the big scheme of things Banners Broker are pretty small fry.
Like Jason says try to get the media involved.

Anyway who wants a laugh?

Come and see how it's done presented by Ireland's top man Mr McCarthey

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/529312486

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 06:32 AM
What can I say Jason?, you would think so wouldn't you.....we're obviously a trusting bunch down here..... friends trust the friend that offered them this amazing opportunity......mastercard is on the bb card its a brand they recognise....they assured that there are always jealous people or non-believers and how they would kick themselves... etc. etc. gosh I could go on hence the 'brick wall of frustration' analogy earlier, I promised myself after trying to convert believers to give up and leave them to it but thanks to the member with 'evil only prevails when good people do nothing' or similar, I can't leave it alone.......ence reading the entire 150 odd pages

and thank you to those welcoming me...I couldn't resist offering my 2 cents worth.....feel i deserve to after all the effort of members up to date regular postings I enjoyed
Kiwi

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 06:42 AM
Welcome kiwi chick

Anyway who wants a laugh?

Come and see how it's done presented by Ireland's top man Mr McCarthey

Don't you just love it when people (don't) spell check stuff they put out on the internet, especially on forms ;)

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 06:56 AM
Come and see how it's done presented by Ireland's top man Mr McCarthey[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I wonder if Citrix have heard about Banners Broker yet.

Poyol
12-13-2012, 06:56 AM
I'm in the Webinar - let's pose some interesting questions.

Jason

Poyol
12-13-2012, 06:57 AM
I wonder if Citrix have heard about Banners Broker yet.

I doubt it - or GotoWebinar - wouldn't it be good if the Webinar was pulled halfway through.

Jason

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 06:59 AM
I wonder what outages/policy changes will come from BB today in their relentless drive to seek out new ways to cling onto affiliates cash?

Some jiggery-pokery going on with panels at the moment??

Interesting: front screen of website of BB seems rather bare and sad.

Twitter... same old, same old

Facebook: BB account now updated to business - can someone explain what that means?

Poyol
12-13-2012, 07:02 AM
I used my real name and was kicked from the webinar - hm.

Jason

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 07:03 AM
I doubt it - or GotoWebinar - wouldn't it be good if the Webinar was pulled halfway through.

Jason

One and the same - gotowebinar is a Citrix product. And yes it would be good! Unlikely though, sadly...

Poyol
12-13-2012, 07:05 AM
I just contacted Citrix/GotoWebinar - the polite Indian lady didn't know what to do.

Jason

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 07:06 AM

Jason

Are you surprised? I'm not: your name must be on a hitlist of unwelcome guests. Phil's probably on same list too.

You'll have to become a man of international mystery ;)

Poyol
12-13-2012, 07:09 AM
Are you surprised? I'm not: your name must be on a hitlist of unwelcome guests. Phil's probably on same list too.

You'll have to become a man of international mystery ;)

Done. I'm listening - 2269 notice how he hasn't shown Banners Broker adverts?

And he's using an old video.

Jason

Theseus
12-13-2012, 07:15 AM
So now McCarthy's saying they work with one of the "top two brokers in the world"?

Poyol
12-13-2012, 07:15 AM
"Banners Broker will be a household name"

No ****, for what reason though?

Jason

Poyol
12-13-2012, 07:16 AM
So now McCarthy's saying they work with one of the "top two brokers in the world"?

A broker who works with another broker to broker advertisements through one broker so they can broker advertisements to affiliates.
Understand it yet?

Jason

Theseus
12-13-2012, 07:17 AM

That's a fine Irish brogue that Raj has, isn't it? :RpS_lol:

Theseus
12-13-2012, 07:19 AM
"The goal is to become the broker"

I thought they WERE the broker?

The clue was kinda in the name....

Theseus
12-13-2012, 07:22 AM

Banners Broker (Canada) Ltd - haven't they been "replaced" by Stellar Point?

Poyol
12-13-2012, 07:22 AM
Wait - they're showing minimum earnings but I thought they didn't guarantee?

Contradiction ...

Jason

Theseus
12-13-2012, 07:23 AM
There he goes guaranteeing to double people's money....

Poyol
12-13-2012, 07:24 AM
"The Internet works 24-hours a day"

Yup, but your website doesn't.

Jason

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 07:26 AM

Jason

I got kicked also but went straight back in.

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 07:29 AM

Hope you're going to ask him to name which one?

Poyol
12-13-2012, 07:31 AM

Like he'll answer difficult questions!

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 07:33 AM
Like he'll answer difficult questions!

Yeah... true...

Poyol
That was my question! Ha!

Q: I thought Banners Broker were a broker - why do you need another broker to broker?

Jason

Joe_Shmoe

I asked but no reply yet.

his casio is slowww

Theseus
12-13-2012, 07:37 AM
Should I ask him about the new extension he's getting built on his house? :RpS_wink:

Poyol
12-13-2012, 07:39 AM
Another of my questions about guarantees.

Jason

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 07:41 AM
I joined the webinar I hope this is ok no viruses or anything? has anyone checked out the claims made on the blog mybannersbrokerjourney.blogspot.co.nz writer mentions how lots of confusing figures that i can't understand and sounds very against what you guys all talk about here also mentions t and c changes are something to do with avoiding money laundering or something like that
am listening to rajiv on on webinar
what shall i ask?

Theseus
12-13-2012, 07:43 AM
I joined the webinar I hope this is ok no viruses or anything? has anyone checked out the claims made on the blog mybannersbrokerjourney.blogspot.co.nz writer mentions how lots of confusing figures that i can't understand and sounds very against what you guys all talk about here also mentions t and c changes are something to do with avoiding money laundering or something like that
am listening to rajiv on on webinar
what shall i ask?

You're listening to the dulcet tones of Paul McCarthy...

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 07:43 AM
LOL thats mine
about the papers

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 07:45 AM
I asked Have banners broker taken action against the lies in the Sunday world?

More questions than usual today :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Theseus
12-13-2012, 07:46 AM
LOL thats mine
about the papers

I doubt he'll answer my question....:RpS_laugh:

Poyol
12-13-2012, 07:48 AM
Q: My real name is Jason Clark do you have anything to say to me?

I hope he replies.

Jason

Poyol
12-13-2012, 07:49 AM
List of advertising agencies by revenue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_advertising_agencies_by_revenue)

Joe_Shmoe
The company don't give out who the brokers are. what a supprise!

Theseus
Chris sends off the money to Vector?

Personally?

:duh:

Theseus
12-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Let's see....

Q: Paul. why on the Banners Broker Website is your company listed as Macoone Online Marketing? And why does the VAT number you display not exist?

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 07:51 AM
Just posted this.
Hi Paul Check out the realscam forums when you finish with your SCAMINAR

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 07:52 AM
Re #3822:
You should ask your own questions, Kiwi, and not be one of the 5 followers herin. You really have stooped to new lows, guys.
Childish in the extreme!

I think it's 265,000 to 5 kids (less rattles) plus one kiwi, at the moment.

Are there any self-help groups operating in your areas? Or would they enroll any of you?

Honestly, I came back from my holidays yesterday and just logged on to see what you'ld made of my balanced view.
I'll get back to making 4 staff redundant, in the real world.
Real life beckons, and you guys are really scrapping the bottom of the barrell......

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 07:52 AM
stellar point mentioned, it says on the screen it's rajiv dixit talking but now you mention it it is very definately an irish accent

Theseus
12-13-2012, 07:53 AM
stellar point mentioned, it says on the screen it's rajiv dixit talking but now you mention it it is very definately an irish accent

That was one of my questions...

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 07:54 AM
how do you reply to those who are convinced this cannot be a pyramid scheme because you don't HAVE to recruit new members, even stating that being under someone means it is

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 07:55 AM
next world tour 9-10 february in india..... lucky india

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 07:56 AM
I asked. Why not just pay directly into my bank account using BACS?

noname999
12-13-2012, 07:58 AM
Balanced view or activeone, can you tell me what legal firm represents BB. If you don't know, can you tell me who can I ask?

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Re #3822:
and you guys are really scrapping the bottom of the barrell......

Banners Broker are scraping the bottom of the barrel Scamming pensioners.
Stealing from people who can ill afford it.

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 08:01 AM
I just asked Q: did Terry on the radio get his refund?

Theseus
12-13-2012, 08:02 AM
Did my question (the last one) rattle him? :watching_you:

Poyol
12-13-2012, 08:04 AM
That was so informative.

Jason

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 08:08 AM
right that's it folks.....like a disney ending.....perhaps you did rattle him, what was he saying about the cutoff time for withdrawals is tomorrow? .... i am only new to this kind of thing what is the prediction is is about to crumble and what is the likelihood of people credit cards (used to make initial investment, and I CAN call it what ever i want coz i am not a bb member!!!) being scammed/ripped off etc before they disappear? is there more than a pryamid for people to worry about or not? does anyone know the history of that type of thing with these folkat bb

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 08:08 AM
Chris sends off the money to Vector?

Personally?

:duh:

Why not he pushes THE BUTTON that turns the ENGINE? :RpS_biggrin:

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 08:09 AM
Cheerio guys.
I'll see you in Lapland for Christmas with the kids, curtesy of BB cash.

Oh, sorry, you devote your days to this sort of childishness....

Hence, I'll take my two kids on the trip of their lives, and you'll continue to waste your time on this menagerie of pettiness.

I'll check in again in a month or so, just to see if you've matured.....any....or at all....

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 08:09 AM
I hope the spelling mistake guy earlier forgives mine its very late/early here and I was up late for my important webinar.......

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 08:10 AM
Did my question (the last one) rattle him? :watching_you:

Sorry, couldn't listen in. What was your last question? What did he reply?

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 08:15 AM
right that's it folks.....like a disney ending.....perhaps you did rattle him, what was he saying about the cutoff time for withdrawals is tomorrow? .... i am only new to this kind of thing what is the prediction is is about to crumble and what is the likelihood of people credit cards (used to make initial investment, and I CAN call it what ever i want coz i am not a bb member!!!) being scammed/ripped off etc before they disappear? is there more than a pryamid for people to worry about or not? does anyone know the history of that type of thing with these folkat bb

Impossible to say when it will collapse (however it defiantly will like all Ponzi schemes do eventually) Unless the authorities stop it first. (Unlikely but you never know, it just takes the wrong influential person to get scammed.)

The risk of ID theft is incredibly high, as you would think it might be, as you are sending your personal info to criminals.

Poyol
12-13-2012, 08:15 AM
Cheerio guys.

Hence, I'll take my two kids on the trip of their lives, and you'll continue to waste your time on this menagerie of pettiness.

I'll check in again in a month or so, just to see if you've matured.....any....or at all....

BalancedView, you are not going to get a rise out of anyone here.
You call trying to protect people petty?
You want to come back again in a month or so?
Do so, but try to come back with a modicum or maturity yourself - name calling isn't exactly mature.

Jason

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 08:21 AM
Balanced view or activeone, can you tell me what legal firm represents BB. If you don't know, can you tell me who can I ask?

Does it matter, to anyone other than you?
You see, I own and operate a company, currently down-sizing, admittedly, but around for 18 years, and here whilst others are dissappearing daily.

I've put a lot of kids through college, and wouldn't employ a man like you if you were fully grant aided.
Why? Because of your negativity. You'ld be onto the unions and downing tools whilst walking-out, past my open office door.

Hence, you'll always be poor, financially and spiritually, unless you face the reality that life is for the living.

If a potential costomer walked into my office and asked me the name of my solicitor, or law firm, I don't think we'ld have a very long conversation.
It is for that reality, that I wouldn't waste my time with your question, but have taken the time to enlighten you as to why I haven't.

You see, I have faith that you might spend your time productively, if little hope of same.

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 08:23 AM
Cheerio guys.

I feel sorry for your kids having a criminal father.
I hope they enjoy their trip paid for by your ill-gotten gains. (if of course a single word of what you posted is true) :RpS_smile:

OH! before you go what is the name of the legal firm Banners Broker is employing?
Or is that also a secret?

Theseus
12-13-2012, 08:23 AM
Sorry, couldn't listen in. What was your last question? What did he reply?

I asked him about why his company name was down as "Macoone", but he didn't pick up on the fact that he's misspelled it and it's Maconne.

Then I asked him about his VAT number and that was the end of the webinar.

If you're reading this, Paul the EC Taxation and Customs website says you're fibbing if you say you use that VAT number all the time...

Theseus
12-13-2012, 08:25 AM
You see, I own and operate a company, currently down-sizing, admittedly, but around for 18 years, and here whilst others are dissappearing daily.

I've put a lot of kids through college, and wouldn't employ a man like you if you were fully grant aided.
Why? Because of your negativity. You'ld be onto the unions and downing tools whilst walking-out, past my open office door.

Hence, you'll always be poor, financially and spiritually, unless you face the reality that life is for the living.

If a potential costomer walked into my office and asked me the name of my solicitor, or law firm, I don't think we'ld have a very long conversation.
It is for that reality, that I wouldn't waste my time with your question, but have taken the time to enlighten you as to why I haven't.

You see, I have faith that you might spend your time productively, if little hope of same.

Yet here you are, attempting to defend the indefensible....

Poyol
12-13-2012, 08:25 AM

BalancedView,

At 21 what job did you have?
How much were you being paid?
What were your prospects?
Hm, I have a job - another one in the pipeline - what's helped get this other one in the pipeline is what I'm doing now.
Reputation management is a job role I'd be good at.

I can't imagine you being a great boss - you know, with you being so pugnacious and insulting.

Jason

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 08:26 AM
BalancedView, you are not going to get a rise out of anyone here.
You call trying to protect people petty?
You want to come back again in a month or so?
Do so, but try to come back with a modicum or maturity yourself - name calling isn't exactly mature.

Jason

I would never subjigate myself to 'name-calling', Jason.
I described your actions as being 'petty' as a descriptive adverb.

Perhaps you'ld like to look that one up, as perhaps you were 'out of class' on that day.

:RpS_wink:

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 08:26 AM
thats my big problem with these rip offs does it actually have to take someone influential to get conned or is there something else that can be done......surely..........well it's very late/early in nz so will look forward to what happens overnight on realscam and will be recalling the people members suggested tomorrow
kiwi

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 08:32 AM
BalancedView,

At 21 what job did you have?
How much were you being paid?
What were your prospects?
Hm, I have a job - another one in the pipeline - what's helped get this other one in the pipeline is what I'm doing now.
Reputation management is a job role I'd be good at.

I can't imagine you being a great boss - you know, with you being so pugnacious and insulting.

Jason

At 21 I was working as a production manager, on £22,200 p.a and with a car thrown in, working 16 hr days for the company that had employed my when I was in college, and for whom I had made huge savings arising from my paper on their production process.

Now, that was 20 odd years ago, Jason.

What do you earn, currently, Jason, at 21?

I do hope that you'll be as honest.

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 08:34 AM
@ BalancedView

If I worked for a guy who was in a Ponzi scheme I would hand my resignation in the very day I found out.

How many of your employees have you suckered into Banners Broker? (if of course a single word of what you posted is true)

Poyol
12-13-2012, 08:35 AM

Perhaps you'ld like to look that one up, as perhaps you were 'out of class' on that day.

Ha!
You're mocking my basic grammar skills, eh?

Jason

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 08:36 AM
I have to deal with my business here, Jason, but will check later to see if you have replied.

Untill later, BV.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, and I will reply, but later.

amathyst87
12-13-2012, 08:36 AM
I think all that 'balancedview' has proven is that whilst we can post facts (correctly sourced and backed up), the Banners Broker contingent will a) not believe it b) make up some analogy to try and disprove and c) spout nonsense in the hope of us 'seeing the light'. That's not to say we should stop, just that we should make the assumption that a lot of these people won't be thanking us when it all goes 'tits up' to coin a phrase. From what i've gleaned in my short time on here, most of you won't be gloating when Banners Broker goes west, most of you will be sad that 'companies' like this can get away with what they can.

Also, might be worth noting, another IT problem on the website, the panel management system is down for maintenance. If it's not one thing, it's another!

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 08:38 AM
@ BalancedView

If I worked for a guy who was in a Ponzi scheme I would hand my resignation in the very day I found out.

How many of your employees have you suckered into Banners Broker? (if of course a single word of what you posted is true)

ZERO, Joe.
I'ld be afraid that my employees would retire in a couple of years and I'ld have to employ and train newer, lesser, individuals.

Poyol
12-13-2012, 08:38 AM
At 21 I was working as a production manager, on £22,200 p.a and with a car thrown in, working 16 hr days for the company that had employed my when I was in college, and for whom I had made huge savings arising from my paper on their production process.

At 21, I'm working as a computer engineer on around £15k PA.
I have another job lined up, as I said - in reputation management.

If I'm being honest; I'd say you were quite fortunate to be placed in such a well-paid job at a young age.
Hopefully I will be within that pay bracket with a few months.

Jason

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 08:39 AM

Perhaps you were "out of class" the day they taught the others to spell customer?

Also what does "you'ld" mean? :RpS_wink:

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 08:42 AM
ZERO, Joe.
I'ld be afraid that my employees would retire in a couple of years and I'ld have to employ and train newer, lesser, individuals.

I'ld - what does that mean? Genuinely want to know.

I'd is usual form to shorten "I would". However, if there is a new version, can you point me in the direction of a website to confirm this? Thank you.

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 08:45 AM
ZERO, Joe.

But don't you want to Help others & change peoples lives around the world like you beloved leader
the IT/Maths genius Chris Smith?

SHAME ON YOU:RpS_mad:

Poyol
12-13-2012, 08:49 AM
Come on now,

We don't need to mock BV's use of unusual contractions.
However it is quite ironic that he's mocking my grasp and knowledge of English grammar - yet doesn't quite understand it himself.

He reminds me of someone I know.

Jason

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 08:50 AM
I'ld - what does that mean? Genuinely want to know.

I'd is usual form to shorten "I would". However, if there is a new version, can you point me in the direction of a website to confirm this? Thank you.

I will try and use more syllabification, as in syl-la-bi-fi-ca-tion.

I do agree, however, that I do type too quickly, and normally rely on my spell-checker to correct same.
I shouldn't nood it on this forum, however, as I can rely on you and Joe.....

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 08:52 AM
But don't you want to Help others & change peoples lives around the world like you beloved leader
the IT/Maths genius Chris Smith?

SHAME ON YOU:RpS_mad:

My beloved leaders are my parents, Joe.
They are both alive and well, thank God!

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 08:53 AM
BV - thanks for the answer :) I do like learning new words as well.

Theseus
12-13-2012, 08:55 AM

Please, please don't use big words if you don't know what they mean, or how to spell them.......

amathyst87
12-13-2012, 08:55 AM
My beloved leaders are my parents, Joe.
They are both alive and well, thank God!

I think the point just got missed so hard that it would give most people a headache.

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 08:57 AM
BV Don't you "nood" to go sack some of the negative Nellys who wouldn't join your Ponzi? :butt_kisser:

Whip
12-13-2012, 08:57 AM
ZERO, Joe.

But that would mean you don't even need any employees at that point. You'd all allegedly be rich.
Why do you people keep shooting yourselves in the foot trying to play big shot while defending your scam hoping to at least get a morsel of what you lost back?

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 09:02 AM
I may well have become overly reliant on my spellchecker over the years, and had to adapt to wearing a seat-belt, penalty points, and other 'changes' too numerous to mention...

However, I've never relied on a payment until it was 'in my hand', as are the tickets for the holiday that I will shortly take, thanks to BB.

What real 'proof' do you have, that I can feel and touch?
Justify your claims with something real, and we'll talk.

Theseus
12-13-2012, 09:03 AM
I feel kind of guilty debating points with BV, it's like kicking a puppy for crapping all over the carpet.

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 09:03 AM
But that would mean you don't even need any employees at that point. You'd all allegedly be rich.
Why do you people keep shooting yourselves in the foot trying to play big shot while defending your scam hoping to at least get a morsel of what you lost back?

Whip don't forget the typical Banners Broker affiliate earns less than $40 per month. (source Banners Broker themselves)
So not much danger of becoming rich. :RpS_wink:

Poyol
12-13-2012, 09:07 AM
I may well have become overly reliant on my spellchecker over the years, and had to adapt to wearing a seat-belt, penalty points, and other 'changes' too numerous to mention...

However, I've never relied on a payment until it was 'in my hand', as are the tickets for the holiday that I will shortly take, thanks to BB.

BalancedView,

Proving a negative is quite difficult.
Especially when the company's financial records are private - public records would make it quite easy.
But, hey - do we really need to prove anything?

Things will come to light soon enough - I've heard there are investigations going on at the moment.

Jason

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 09:07 AM

Define 'You people' please.
I'm a very down to earth man, in real life.
I have never shot myself in the foot, or the leg, for that matter.

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 09:10 AM
BalancedView,

Proving a negative is quite difficult.
Especially when the company's financial records are private - public records would make it quite easy.
But, hey - do we really need to prove anything?

Things will come to light soon enough - I've heard there are investigations going on at the moment.

Jason

Do you hear a lot of things, Jason?
At night, when you are all alone, or in crowded places, like on the bus?

amathyst87
12-13-2012, 09:11 AM

No one is denying that payments have been made and that more payments will be made. I think what most people on here are getting at is these payments are from an illicit source that will more than likely be shut down soon.

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Define 'You people' please.
I'm a very down to earth man, in real life.
I have never shot myself in the foot, or the leg, for that matter.

I don't want to speak for Whip but I think 'You people' might be referring to Banners Broker Shills & Pimps.

Poyol
12-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Do you hear a lot of things, Jason?
At night, when you are all alone, or in crowded places, like on the bus?

I just shook my head in disbelief for a second there.
I don't suffer from psychosis. Do you?

I'm just finding it difficult how an 'honest' man would defend Banners Broker.
If it were a legitimate business why would it need defending? Wouldn't you just leave people to say what they wanted to?

Jason

BalancedView
12-13-2012, 09:15 AM
I'm bored with you guys.

Have a lovely Christmas.

Don't get too depressed if BB is 'around' for the new year.

And remember, you can always phone, or PM, each other, if you get any more depressed.

Life is for the living, and as my Grandmother used to say:
'The graveyards are full of men, that never left the townland.....'

Theseus
12-13-2012, 09:20 AM
I'm bored with you guys.

Have a lovely Christmas.

Don't get too depressed if BB is 'around' for the new year.

And remember, you can always phone, or PM, each other, if you get any more depressed.

My grandmother used to say "a fool and his money are soon parted"

Seems more appropriate somehow :RpS_wink:

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 09:26 AM

Some graveyards have people in them who committed suicide after having money stolen from them by a Ponzi scheme.

Madoff victim commits suicide < French news | Expatica France (http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/local_news/Madoff-victim-commits-suicide-_48287.html)

Army major kills himself over Bernard Madoff fraud debts - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/bernard-madoff/4603017/Army-major-kills-himself-over-Bernard-Madoff-fraud-debts.html)

samuel.r
12-13-2012, 09:30 AM
I have a legitimate, honest question to ask. I think 'balancedview' has left the room but maybe he will see this and answer.

Up until very recently, all the lead affiliates of BB had been describing BB as working with a network of approximately 200,000 publishers, and that they were the lynchpin in the arrangement between underutilized "real estate" on these publisher websites, and willing advertisers.

For example, Jamie Waters has a video that explains this in detail:

Explaining Banners Broker slightly differently - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vG0FwlKTS0)

Now, the message from BB (e.g. David Hooker) seems to contradict all the prior volume of marketing material like that example -- there are literally hundreds of similar examples, and publication from BB themselves that said the same thing.

The new message is that BB is not a broker, and that it simply arbitrates within The Blind Network (singular). Here is a direct quote from David:

"Banners Broker is not one of these brokers. In the early days of Banners Broker, CEO Chris Smith saw the potential of tapping into the blind network and worked out how – in a way that no one else was doing.This network of brokers and websites and the ad agencies that utilize these publishing sites crank out the $500 billion dollars that is produced in the online advertising industry.
If that could be tapped into, there’s an exciting prospect."

Dublin Reflections - workingbb (http://www.workingbb.com/what-s-new/dublin-reflections/)

So -- there is no way the company has morphed from version A of the business model to version B, in a matter of a few weeks recently. I'd really like to know how someone on the inside track with BB would defend this.

amathyst87
12-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Now, the message from BB (e.g. David Hooker) seems to contradict all the prior volume of marketing material like that example -- there are literally hundreds of similar examples, and publication from BB themselves that said the same thing.

The new message is that BB is not a broker, and that it simply arbitrates within The Blind Network (singular). Here is a direct quote from David:

"Banners Broker is not one of these brokers. In the early days of Banners Broker, CEO Chris Smith saw the potential of tapping into the blind network and worked out how – in a way that no one else was doing.This network of brokers and websites and the ad agencies that utilize these publishing sites crank out the $500 billion dollars that is produced in the online advertising industry.
If that could be tapped into, there’s an exciting prospect."

Dublin Reflections - workingbb (http://www.workingbb.com/what-s-new/dublin-reflections/)

Slightly off your point but worth adding. This $500 billion figure they keep throwing round applies to all advertising, not just online advertising like they point out. Online advertising is only about 20% of that figure. Still a lot, granted, but it would be nice if they got their facts right. Though this is a company that sources all of their figures from wikipedia.

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know why it's so easy to put up with the rantings of HYIP ponzi shills and pimps of the BalancedView aka Roger Stockburger type ???

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8532/47801905.gif

mybannersbrokerjourney.blogspot.co.nz (http://mybannersbrokerjourney.blogspot.co.nz/p/about-me.html)

Reading things like that will do it for you every time.

REAL people being ripped off blind by the "BalancedViews" of the HYIP ponzi world.

NOBODY, and, I do mean NOBODY deserves to be stolen from like that. No matter how "stupid" or "deserving" or "gullible" Roger "BalancedView" Stockburger and his criminal associates may view the victims of their efforts.

On top of which NOBODY, no matter how much of a smartass he or she may be, has the right to take advantage of a fellow human like BalancedView Stockburger and his thieving Banners Broker mates are doing daily,

NOBODY.

samuel.r
12-13-2012, 09:44 AM
Slightly off your point but worth adding. This $500 billion figure they keep throwing round applies to all advertising, not just online advertising like they point out. Online advertising is only about 20% of that figure. Still a lot, granted, but it would be nice if they got their facts right. Though this is a company that sources all of their figures from wikipedia.

Oh, I realize that. The statistical information coming from the leadership in BB resembles little more than a random number generator. I've long since given up on trying to correct this type of misinformation, and instead want to see how they defend their variable business model.

So I raised two important questions in the last two days. First was to clearly refute the claim that the typical profit margin of a BB affiliate is well within retail norms, at 37.5%. In fact most affiliates claim yearly ROI of anywhere from 1000% to 3000% or more.

Second was this point about how David Hooker's presentation contradicts recent publication from both BB and lead affiliates.

I really wish my questions would not be ignored. While I appreciate the spelling and grammar attacks, and the name calling (from the BB aficionados) -- it would be far more productive if they could formulate a viable response to points like this.

amathyst87
12-13-2012, 09:56 AM
Does anyone know why it's so easy to put up with the rantings of HYIP ponzi shills and pimps of the BalancedView aka Roger Stockburger type ???

mybannersbrokerjourney.blogspot.co.nz (http://mybannersbrokerjourney.blogspot.co.nz/p/about-me.html)

REAL people being ripped off blind by the "BalancedViews" of the HYIP ponzi world.

NOBODY, and, I do mean NOBODY deserves to be stolen from like that. No matter how "stupid" or "deserving" or "gullible" Roger "BalancedView" Stockburger and his criminal associates may view the victims of their efforts.

On top of which NOBODY, no matter how much of a smartass he or she may be, has the right to take advantage of a fellow human like BalancedView Stockburger and his thieving Banners Broker mates are doing daily,

NOBODY.

For reasons i'll keep to myself, you don't have to worry about whatisbannersbroker.com or 'Margy P'. I will also add that all the actual figures on that blog post are legitimate. Like we've all been saying, we know people have made money from Banners Broker (myself being one of them - well, i will be when my withdrawal comes through next week), what I think we've all established on here is that it won't last and it will get shown for what it actually is.

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 09:59 AM

This bit was interesting, and shows why BB stopped allowing it - they can't have affiliates stealing money that is rightfully theirs to steal!

"Each of these wanted a Green package and so they sent me the $415 to my own bank account. when I received money from them I purchased the Green package for them out of the profit already in my own account and transferred the package to them (unfortunately, this facility is no longer available)"

Bit confused why her 'About' starts with $$$ (as it should be for NZ) and then starts talking £££ - almost as if its been copied/pasted from somewhere else.

Margery Peloe has run a catering business for 4 years, but not much history online for her. Whitepages.co.nz has no Peloe's listed (not uncommon to have an unlisted number these days though, thanks to those pesky Indian phone scammers).

Poyol
12-13-2012, 10:03 AM
For reasons i'll keep to myself, you don't have to worry about whatisbannersbroker.com or 'Margy P'. I will also add that all the actual figures on that blog post are legitimate. Like we've all been saying, we know people have made money from Banners Broker (myself being one of them - well, i will be when my withdrawal comes through next week), what I think we've all established on here is that it won't last and it will get shown for what it actually is.

It's strange to see MargyP saying that Whatisbb.com helped her - yet the advert on that page links to her referral link.

And whatisbannersbroker.com Whois address points to what looks like a council house in Southport.

Jason

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 10:08 AM
For reasons i'll keep to myself, you don't have to worry about whatisbannersbroker.com or 'Margy P'.
Kiwi's like to get their money back (one way or another), and the authorities there seem to be willing to help reclaim monies lost in scams - its a lot easier in a small country. Therefore it is worthwhile noting Margery Peloe's existence as she appears to have brought enough people into the fold to have made her money back in 70 days.

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 10:11 AM
It's strange to see MargyP saying that Whatisbb.com helped her - yet the advert on that page links to her referral link.

And whatisbannersbroker.com Whois address points to what looks like a council house in Southport.

Jason

That would be the 'Nik' she refers to...

Registrant:
nicolas spooner

Poyol
12-13-2012, 10:15 AM
That would be the 'Nik' she refers to...

Registrant:
nicolas spooner

Correct - I won't post any more information about said person unless someone wants me to.
But I'm sure you all know where to find it.

amathyst87
12-13-2012, 10:16 AM
I know both Margy P and Nik - both family members who have made money from Banners Broker and do believe it works, i actually designed the logo for whatisbannersbroker.com (not my best work I will happily admit!). but I can assure you have nobody underneath them except other family members (myself included). I would ask politely we perhaps move on?

Poyol
12-13-2012, 10:20 AM
I know both Margy P and Nik - both family members who have made money from Banners Broker and do believe it works, i actually designed the logo for whatisbannersbroker.com (not my best work I will happily admit!). but I can assure you have nobody underneath them except other family members (myself included). I would ask politely we perhaps move on?

John,

On Nic's website there's an image there that says "Not a single member of our affiliate team has failed to make money with this unbeatable opportunity." [sic] - So they don't have anyone beneath them?

Jason

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 10:24 AM
Her name is now recorded here for posterity, should anyone want to see what her bona fides are in the future (once the google bots have done their thing). You may want to let her know that!

And seriously, if she makes too much out of it, there is a possibility she will get caught up in the aftermath - as will happen with the David Ross winners & losers currently (slowly) going on.

Poyol
12-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Nicolas only lives around the corner from Margy, I see.
Not to tread on anyone's toes - but if she has recruited people and they would like her address to write to her - I have that.
I will not post it publicly.

Jason

amathyst87
12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Not to tread on anyone's toes - but if she has recruited people and they would like her address to write to her - I have that.

Jason

I've sent you a PM.

hendyphilhendy
12-13-2012, 10:29 AM
Re #3822:

Honestly, I came back from my holidays yesterday and just logged on to see what you'ld made of my balanced view.
Real life beckons, and you guys are really scrapping the bottom of the barrell......

That is genuinely sad to hear about your business.

I do have a suggestion though - why don't you transfer them each a BB package as part a redundancy pay off. Share some of the gains that you have made in other businesses with them? If you believe in it to be a genuine business they will surely jump at the opportunity of this brand new way of earning?

Poyol
12-13-2012, 10:30 AM
I've sent you a PM.

Thanks for the PM, John.

I have replied.

Jason

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 10:32 AM

Jason

Are you saying Margy is in the UK? Why the .nz domain and all the talk in $$$ then?

Alkibone
12-13-2012, 10:36 AM
My grandmother used to say "a fool and his money are soon parted"
I could never figure out how a fool and his money got together in the first place.

Poyol
12-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Are you saying Margy is in the UK? Why the .nz domain and all the talk in $$$ then?

Margery Peloe is in the UK.
I couldn't find a single Margery Peloe in NZ.

Why not a .nz domain? It expands your audience.
She also states £2600 invested. Yet Banners Broker works in $'s.

Jason

noname999
12-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Okay, gave it plenty time. There is no legal firm representing BB. If there was someone would have posted.
But then we all knew that.
Now, we'll try another easy question:

why is kul back in the fold?

noname999
12-13-2012, 10:51 AM
Forgot to add...Balancedview, you are a liar, and a bad one at that.
Keep posting though, you are helping to turn people off BB with every post. It warms the heart.

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 10:52 AM

Just to clarify - I own a business that has been around for 20 years. Only person I have had to sack was for dishonesty. I turned over $100+k in November with 3 staff, best month in 6 years. I sell a real, legal product, that customers can understand and see. I even sometimes tell them where I buy my raw materials from. My parent company lets me know how I'm performing against my colleagues around the country. I can see what their sales are. If my colleagues and I aren't happy about something, we let our parent company know, and they respond with real solutions (they certainly don't shut us down). Our quite technical website is up 99.997% of the time. There are no secrets about what the companies future plans are, sales-wise or technologically. We have an intranet where we can talk to each other, and bitch about the parent company if we want. If someone asked who my lawyer is, I don't see why I wouldn't tell them - but would then be asking why, and if I had to I would ask my parent company for help. Our parent company tells us who our national suppliers are, and I am proud to namedrop those suppliers to my clients. How does all the above compare to a BB 'business'?

So speaking for myself, I am far from being "poor, financially and spiritually". I know a scam when I see one, and I'm happy to do what I can to stop it spreading.

ave you thought that perhaps you are having to let people go because Karma is biting you on the arse?

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 11:36 AM

Unnecessary ad Hominem BV. You lost the argument there.

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Okay, gave it plenty time. There is no legal firm representing BB. If there was someone would have posted.
But then we all knew that.
Now, we'll try another easy question:

why is kul back in the fold?

Probably because he never really went away? Hiding in clear view? We only have BB word that he was fired, and we know that their word is not really worth that much.

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 11:47 AM
This is a post from May, so a bit dated but still... I don't understand the VAT system, I thought it was like our GST and everyone paid unless the goods were being exported.

No Tax...Yippee!!!
I got some pretty amazing news from my agent, Nik, today.
Apparently Banners Broker have established that members in the UK (as well as some other countries) should not be liable to pay VAT on any transactions at all.
This is fantastic news.
Bearing in mind that each month I was paying Subscription fees of $100 and another $500 for my Traffic Packs and both of these had been charged VAT at 20%.
So my total monthly costs have reduced from $700 to $600

Poyol
12-13-2012, 11:53 AM
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a Value-added tax (VAT) that exists in a number of countries. Both are Same but if we see the definition from net.

VAT is a tax levied on the difference between a commodity's price before taxes and its cost of production and...

GST means the goods and services tax that applies in accordance with a New Tax System (Goods and Services) Act 1999 (Cth).

VAT and GST is a tax on consumer expenditures, and in theory should not fall on business activities. When a business operating in a VAT/GST country buys goods or services it pays tax to the supplier, which is called an input tax. When the same business sells goods or services, whether to another business or to a final consumer, it is required to charge tax, which is called an output tax. The business then must periodically total the input tax and deduct it from the output tax, paying the excess output tax to the government agency responsible for collecting it.

That's a quote from Yahoo Answers. I hope that clears things up!

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 12:04 PM
:shocked: No, that's why I have an accountant! As soon as I see the word 'Tax' (or 'Banners Broker is great'), I switch off.

Poyol
12-13-2012, 12:09 PM
:shocked: No, that's why I have an accountant! As soon as I see the word 'Tax' (or 'Banners Broker is great'), I switch off.

Aye, accountants are good at that type of thing!

Jason

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 12:22 PM
Actually I do understand that, its how GST operates in Aus. But here, everyone pays 10% GST on practically everything - no exceptions except for some exempt foods. BB could be exempt, as I assume the purchase is from overseas (BB Int'l). I wonder if the $1000 tax free threshold on imported goods applies though? I can buy and import products up to $1000 from overseas, over that and customs slug you import duties. I wonder how it applies to financial products bought from overseas? I'll ask my accountant...

okosh
12-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Hello from the bottom of the world in New Zealand :-)

G'day kiwi....Welcome to realscam....Nice to have you here as we need someone to beat at cricket and rugby during break time :RpS_smile:

okosh
12-13-2012, 02:49 PM

What did you earn at 15??....Bet you I earned more then you.....

Next we can move onto who's got the bigger pecker....And who's daddy is tougher then who.....

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Hi littleroundman
Thanks for looking into that blog, did you read the part that states ...day 21 of her blog
"Remember, when you put money on to your account then you cannot just immediately withdraw it again. (something to do with money laundering regulations). so the $785 I left sitting on my account was in that middle section titled 'Advertising Credits'."
can anyone explain
Kiwi

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8532/47801905.gif

NOBODY.

okosh
12-13-2012, 02:53 PM
Just to clarify - I own a business that has been around for 20 years. Only person I have had to sack was for dishonesty. I turned over $100+k in November with 3 staff, best month in 6 years. I sell a real, legal product, that customers can understand and see. I even sometimes tell them where I buy my raw materials from. My parent company lets me know how I'm performing against my colleagues around the country. I can see what their sales are. If my colleagues and I aren't happy about something, we let our parent company know, and they respond with real solutions (they certainly don't shut us down). Our quite technical website is up 99.997% of the time. There are no secrets about what the companies future plans are, sales-wise or technologically. We have an intranet where we can talk to each other, and bitch about the parent company if we want. If someone asked who my lawyer is, I don't see why I wouldn't tell them - but would then be asking why, and if I had to I would ask my parent company for help. Our parent company tells us who our national suppliers are, and I am proud to namedrop those suppliers to my clients. How does all the above compare to a BB 'business'?

Nice....Nothing wrong with retail here in Aus....Never been better IMO.....The turtles are doing great while the hares come and go like the wind....
I'm curious to know what business you in and what you sell....PM me if you don't mind to share :RpS_wink:

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 02:59 PM
thats what I thought about the $, did anyone read the part that talks about 90% of your money buys ad inventory and 10% buys traffic......am confused thought traffic was the way bb makes profit from others, that traffic is people viewing your ads? please explain

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Hi all, thanks to those looking at the blogspot.co.nz site, I totally agree with littleroundman it is sad to read things like this where obviously genuinely nice people are sucked in hook line and sinker. Assuming of course there is a margy and not just a bb fake blog, those i know who are believers actually 'fair dinkim' believe this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I hope they don't believe so much that they start spending their 'e-wallet' before the 'dream' actually gets in the bank.

amathyst87
12-13-2012, 03:08 PM
thats what I thought about the $, did anyone read the part that talks about 90% of your money buys ad inventory and 10% buys traffic......am confused thought traffic was the way bb makes profit from others, that traffic is people viewing your ads? please explain

Your initial 'investment' buys you one of their packages. They qualify the panels contained within them for two 'rounds' for you for free. After that you have to buy traffic packs to continue sending traffic to them, if you don't buy traffic packs you can refer people and get what they call 'sales credits' and use them instead to qualify your panels again.

That's the simple way of explaining how it works. You are right though, the traffic packs are essentially a way of fleecing more money.

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 03:11 PM
from whatisbannersbroker.com .............."Banners Broker was promised to me to be a way to operate an on-line business that will initially give me back at least twice what it cost me to start my business, followed by huge ongoing returns if I follow some simple advice".
awesome where do i sign up? lol

amathyst87
12-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Hi all, thanks to those looking at the blogspot.co.nz site, I totally agree with littleroundman it is sad to read things like this where obviously genuinely nice people are sucked in hook line and sinker. Assuming of course there is a margy and not just a bb fake blog, those i know who are believers actually 'fair dinkim' believe this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I hope they don't believe so much that they start spending their 'e-wallet' before the 'dream' actually gets in the bank.

Hi, i'll point out that the person in the blog is real and she had made her money back from Banners Broker. It does genuinely work. The only problem is (most suspect - hence the existence of this thread) that the money made is not from anything to do from advertising, it's just paid from more and more people pumping money into Banners Broker.

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 03:15 PM
You paid the equivalent of $2.50 to start it and when it gets those required number of visitors to the site then Banners Broker pay out $20.

As always, $10 of this is used to buy you another yellow panel to replace the one that just finished and the other $10 is put in your real money e-wallet.

Effectively, you paid $2.50 to get $10 real money back.

$7.50 profit = 300%

"Remember, also, this is for ONE yellow panel and you have 2 that you can do this with.

When it comes to the purple panel, the ‘cost’ is 15000 hits which equates to $7.50 but you end up with $30 real money in your account.

Same 300% profit.

For blue panels it costs 45,000 hits to activate it but the $90 real money you receive still equates to the same 300% profit.

This profit margin applies to every single colour panel.

So you can see that it is completely possible to make serious money from this without ever referring anyone else to it, but if you do happen to get others interested and signed up then the potential profits are even greater."
AGAIN from whatisbannersbroker.com ........300% profit you say? thats a lot more than the 40 per month raj and chris are offering, think I would rather go with the 300% guy!!!

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 03:17 PM
To get just get your attention, the percentage figures, in the brackets below, is the likely return on on your deposit for each scenario.

1. Basic Blue Package with no referrals and no re-purchases. (143%)
2. Basic Green Package with no referrals and no re-purchases. (175%)
3. Basic Blue Package with 4 referrals and no re-purchases. (287%)
4. Basic Green Package with 4 referrals and no re-purchases. (350%)

whatisbannersbroker.com again, great profit margins

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 03:18 PM
yes she apparently did, got her entire initial deposit back (4200 ish) after 17 weeks!!! thats rigt 17 weeks is all is took to recoup $4000 odd

amathyst87
12-13-2012, 03:23 PM
yes she apparently did, got her entire initial deposit back (4200 ish) after 17 weeks!!! thats rigt 17 weeks is all is took to recoup $4000 odd

There's no apparently about it. She did get her money back, though the actual time was closer to 5 months. This is average for most affiliates. That's what it took me to get my money back.

I don't mean to sound argumentative so I apologise if I'm coming off so.

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Your initial 'investment' buys you one of their packages. They qualify the panels contained within them for two 'rounds' for you for free. After that you have to buy traffic packs to continue sending traffic to them, if you don't buy traffic packs you can refer people and get what they call 'sales credits' and use them instead to qualify your panels again.

That's the simple way of explaining how it works. You are right though, the traffic packs are essentially a way of fleecing more money.

I don't have a really good grasp of the system, but this is my understanding.

Don't forget that you are "encouraged" to keep your money in for a long time eg buying more panels. When you start using traffic packs, the system 'algorithm' starts at the top end and trickles down. So unless you buy more expensive panels, unless you recruit people, you are not going to generate enough traffic to qualify lower cost panels. Panels can sit there for quite a while waiting for you to buy traffic. Recruitment gives you sales credits, which I believe are equivalent of commission. Optional is to roll up panels, eg 3 yellows will make a purple, 3 purples make a blue and so on

Now, just as you've become accustomed to the idea, BB changes how things works. Certainly has done so over the last few months. The sales credits were halved (so need twice as many than before). Panels became rolled up automatically. I kid you not when the advice was "don't look at such-and-such panels, otherwise they will be rolled up for you". They did at least wait until the panels were a week old before doing so.

Ah - you need to buy traffic packs - again this is using the e-wallet. Keeps money in system of course. Ah - you need to pay a monthly fee - $15 dollars for basic, whatever it is now for next level up which gives you loads more traffic to apply.

Oh, you haven't submitted your information.... and so on... yadda yadda yadda

BUT you cannot criticise BB, ask awkward questions (like why is the website down yet again, why does it take so long to be approved etc etc) Too much of that and your account will be frozen/taken away from you.

This is a business that is so blooming complicated and they are trying to sell it to people who may have very little knowledge of the internet. Criminal isn't it?

okosh
12-13-2012, 03:25 PM
You paid the equivalent of $2.50 to start it and when it gets those required number of visitors to the site then Banners Broker pay out $20.

As always, $10 of this is used to buy you another yellow panel to replace the one that just finished and the other $10 is put in your real money e-wallet.

Effectively, you paid $2.50 to get $10 real money back.

$7.50 profit = 300%

"Remember, also, this is for ONE yellow panel and you have 2 that you can do this with.

When it comes to the purple panel, the ‘cost’ is 15000 hits which equates to $7.50 but you end up with $30 real money in your account.

Same 300% profit.

For blue panels it costs 45,000 hits to activate it but the $90 real money you receive still equates to the same 300% profit.

This profit margin applies to every single colour panel.

So you can see that it is completely possible to make serious money from this without ever referring anyone else to it, but if you do happen to get others interested and signed up then the potential profits are even greater."
AGAIN from whatisbannersbroker.com ........300% profit you say? thats a lot more than the 40 per month raj and chris are offering, think I would rather go with the 300% guy!!!

The blue pack...the green pack....is all just smoke and mirrors.....

Here is how BB and all scams like it work.....
You deposit your money.....So long as enough suckers also deposit after you did then the admin will use their money to pay you and keep some for himself....
If even more suckers deposit after that then their money is used to pay those who paid you....

This process will continue till there are not enough new suckers that make deposits at which time the whole thing implodes and the admin will blame either the members or the pay processors or a partner that ran with the cash.......

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 03:26 PM
please read her blog again, she clearly states

"My original deposit amount on 4th May was $4200. So it has taken just 17 weeks to get more than my money back.

Absolutely incredible!!"

Dreamstealer
12-13-2012, 03:28 PM
That's what it took me to get my money back.

That should probably be " to get other peoples money back." Unfortunately your money was used to pay the people ahead of you.

AshKen1
12-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Hi, i'll point out that the person in the blog is real and she had made her money back from Banners Broker. It does genuinely work. The only problem is (most suspect - hence the existence of this thread) that the money made is not from anything to do from advertising, it's just paid from more and more people pumping money into Banners Broker.

By the time I'd finished trying to explain how the system worked, more posts had appeared.

My friend is real. He's bought into this as he intends to use it to retire early. So he's pumped in rather a lot of money, cashing in some long term savings to do so. He is blinded by the figures on the screen and really really believes that he will be able to withdraw 4 figure sums each month to live on. His upline at one point have several thousand yellow panels on the go (pre-automatic roll-up of panels) and was/is withdrawing 4 figure sums each month now. Guess who is now on a recruitment drive to make this dream come true?

There is an honest belief that this is a miracle system that will provide for the next 10-15-20 years. There is no evil intent, he's just swept up in the whole thing: he honestly believes he is helping others to make life easier. I suspect there are others taking part who also have had this innocent intent, who haven't realised that they aren't really making money, they are just taking money from others, the same way those above them took the initial investment.

I've known this bloke for over 30 years. As and when this dream turns into a nightmare, I really don't know how he will cope. That's why I'm here to try and stop this before it destroys more lives.

I understand where you are coming from amathyst, I really do.

Dreamstealer
12-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Re #3822:
You should ask your own questions, Kiwi, and not be one of the 5 followers herin. You really have stooped to new lows, guys.
Childish in the extreme!

I think it's 265,000 to 5 kids (less rattles) plus one kiwi, at the moment.

Are there any self-help groups operating in your areas? Or would they enroll any of you?

Hi BV, Sorry i'm not great at numbers, can you help me out? Is the 265,000 BB members? and presumably the 5 are the active people on this forum? That being the case surely the correct comparison would be the 265,000 against the many millions that have come into contact with BB and either recognise it as the sack of s**t is is or are too ethical to engage in a fraudulent ponzi. Doesn't this make you one of the minority? I generally categorise BB people into innocent newbies( first few months), complete morons or crooks. Only guessing but have you been in BB for some time now?

activeone
12-13-2012, 03:57 PM
Actually, the funds to pay affiliate withdrawals is from profits made by the advertising inventory. People who buy packs and panels are buying advertising inventory which appear on websites within blind networks of publisher sites. That generates a profit which goes into their consolidated revenue (bank account), in addition to panels and inventory bought by newly joined affiliates.

Suppose the question is what would happen if the growth rate of new affiliates would stop. If it collapses, it's a Ponzi, if it grinds to a halt, it has some of the characteristics of a ponzi, or plain incompetent management (or both).

Is it or is it not? There's no real concrete proof from either side, just observations and some compelling points made, from both sides.

In my view it's not a Ponzi until is it proven without a doubt it's a Ponzi, that's the financials and mechanics are revealed.
Mind you, if things start grinding to a halt (panels taking longer and longer and longer to cap, payout issues escalating, and a continued increase in the number of people reporting problems), then obviously something ain't right.

That should probably be " to get other peoples money back." Unfortunately your money was used to pay the people ahead of you.

Whip
12-13-2012, 04:04 PM
Actually I do understand that, its how GST operates in Aus. But here, everyone pays 10% GST on practically everything - no exceptions except for some exempt foods. BB could be exempt, as I assume the purchase is from overseas (BB Int'l). I wonder if the $1000 tax free threshold on imported goods applies though? I can buy and import products up to $1000 from overseas, over that and customs slug you import duties. I wonder how it applies to financial products bought from overseas? I'll ask my accountant...
Could be........do they tax vapor?

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 04:53 PM
please read her blog again, she clearly states

"My original deposit amount on 4th May was $4200. So it has taken just 17 weeks to get more than my money back.

Absolutely incredible!!"

Do you have proof? She could be lying in an attempt to sucker more people in.

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Actually, the funds to pay affiliate withdrawals is from profits made by the advertising inventory.

Impossible for that to happen there has to be ads.

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Here is some Bull from Banners Brokers top man in Ireland today.

Banners Broker Q/A with paul Mcarthy 13/12/2012 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPR5-ht9ix4&feature=youtu.be)

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 05:22 PM

That's not being argumentative, amathyst, that's the way HYIP ponzis work.

As the receiver for Zeek Rewards, Ken Bell recently pointed out, preliminary investigations of Zeek Rewards show that approximately 1 in 8 members actually finished "in profit"

Put another way, 7 out of 8 DIDN'T make money in the HYIP ponzi.

I see no reason to believe Banners Broker will be any different.

EagleOne
12-13-2012, 05:40 PM
I love this argument that it's not a Ponzi until it is proven without a doubt. What a load of BS. Of course we can tell if it is a Ponzi. The only thing that wakes everyone up it is a Ponzi is when the feds shut it down or they run with the money, but it was always a Ponzi.

That's like saying when an airplane crashes, it is not officially an airplane crash until the NTSB says so. All the NTSB does is tell us "WHY" the plane crashed, not that it crashed. I don't need the NTSB to tell me a plane crashed. When the feds shut down a Ponzi, all they tell us is WHY it was a Ponzi by the charges they file. And of course when they run with the money it doesn't just then become a Ponzi.

The only question is "when and how" it will end, not "IF." But that day is not too far off. If the feds shut it down, the members will blame the "evil" government. If they run with the money, as previously said, They will blame the members, payment processors, or the account was hacked and they stole the money.

Now if you have to have absolute proof to admit it is a Ponzi, that's your problem; but it is still a Ponzi.

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 05:50 PM
It's funny.

A dress appears on the catwalk in Milan and within 48 hours copies are appearing in every country in the world.

A TV show airs in the USA one night and within 24 hours it has been "fast tracked" and is shown in Australia.

Yet, Banners Broker comes up with a "new, revolutionary" multi billion dollar way of advertising on the internet, and here we are 2 years later and NOBODY has picked up on it and is doing the same thing.

Amazing.

Theseus
12-13-2012, 06:58 PM
I love this argument that it's not a Ponzi until it is proven without a doubt. What a load of BS. Of course we can tell if it is a Ponzi. The only thing that wakes everyone up it is a Ponzi is when the feds shut it down or they run with the money, but it was always a Ponzi.

That's like saying when an airplane crashes, it is not officially an airplane crash until the NTSB says so. All the NTSB does is tell us "WHY" the plane crashed, not that it crashed. I don't need the NTSB to tell me a plane crashed. When the feds shut down a Ponzi, all they tell us is WHY it was a Ponzi by the charges they file. And of course when they run with the money it doesn't just then become a Ponzi.

The only question is "when and how" it will end, not "IF." But that day is not too far off. If the feds shut it down, the members will blame the "evil" government. If they run with the money, as previously said, They will blame the members, payment processors, or the account was hacked and they stole the money.

Now if you have to have absolute proof to admit it is a Ponzi, that's your problem; but it is still a Ponzi.

What amuses me, and I do mean amuses, is the fanatical devotion the "affiliates" have to Smith, it really is like a cult.

Theseus
12-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Here is some Bull from Banners Brokers top man in Ireland today.

Banners Broker Q/A with paul Mcarthy 13/12/2012 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPR5-ht9ix4&feature=youtu.be)

"Banners Broker don't guarantee to double your money"

Yeah, okay....

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 07:49 PM
...we need someone to beat at ... rugby during break time :RpS_smile:
Ha! Good luck with that! (I'm an ex-pat kiwi in Aus, so I win either way)

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 07:49 PM
And this Gem.

Joe_Shmoe
12-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Me thinks this guys father might have his head screwed on.

Whip
12-13-2012, 07:58 PM
It's funny.

A dress appears on the catwalk in Milan and within 48 hours copies are appearing in every country in the world.

A TV show airs in the USA one night and within 24 hours it has been "fast tracked" and is shown in Australia.

Yet, Banners Broker comes up with a "new, revolutionary" multi billion dollar way of advertising on the internet, and here we are 2 years later and NOBODY has picked up on it and is doing the same thing.

Amazing.

Meh. I say they ripped off ASD and instead of having the ad rotator that only members saw, they have the alleged 'blind network' that even members CAN'T see. lol.

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Qualified panels becoming unqualified?

Whip
12-13-2012, 08:00 PM
Me thinks this guys father might have his head screwed on.

Too bad it's not a father-in-law..........

Whip
12-13-2012, 08:02 PM

Reason not to pay #3,906,982

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 08:11 PM
I was just quoting Margy from blogspot.co.nz forum, and no she doesn't have proof other than bb screen shots and figures she quotes although screen shots now removed as per bb rules

Theseus
12-13-2012, 08:18 PM
And this Gem.

"They moved the engine"?

What with, an engine hoist?

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 08:19 PM
amazing it is! I look in business review section newspapers even, and still no mention of the multi million dollar company returning a million dollars a day!!! in competition with google even...........returning profits that make 'nice' people greedy and jealous, I agree with an earlier post re: the affect on those who believe they too will be the 1 in 8 who get rich quick, sadly I think it's probably unlikely for those in NZ who are just entering now....I think it has been here since May 2012 ish.....Does anyone know who nz representatives are? The earlier one I found Margy seems to come from uk
kiwi

Theseus
12-13-2012, 08:21 PM

"Technical glitch", no doubt due to the new company, Stellar Point, not being up to speed on how the old company, Stellar Point Banners Broker Ltd, did things....

kiwi chick nz
12-13-2012, 08:39 PM
i found a utube video from a nz guy calls himself captainpugwash, please tell me what you think, love how he reading directly off screen (prob bb) Bannersbroker.com in NZ.wmv - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngxLpx-yS0Y)

can anyone listen for where he says he is from at the beginning, can't make it out or it isn't a town i have heard of yet
kiwi

using bb in name? tisk tisk

Whip
12-13-2012, 08:44 PM
"They moved the engine"?

Well, yeah. auto mechanics and all that.................

Whip
12-13-2012, 08:46 PM
i found a utube video from a nz guy calls himself captainpugwash, please tell me what you think, love how he reading directly off screen (prob bb) Bannersbroker.com in NZ.wmv - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngxLpx-yS0Y)

can anyone listen for where he says he is from at the beginning, can't make it out or it isn't a town i have heard of yet
kiwi

hog isn't spelled p-u-g. :RpS_smile:

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 08:46 PM
Does anyone know who nz representatives are?
One name I have come across is Bryan Yorke from Palmy, but he doesn't look to be heavily involved.

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 08:51 PM

kiwi

Upper Hutt....

Theseus
12-13-2012, 08:51 PM

kiwi

A quick Google brings up this site (https://sites.google.com/site/noteablenotebooks/home) with these details on it.

16 Longfellow Street,
Trentham,
UPPER HUTT 5018,
New Zealand

Tel: 64-4-5298490
email: captainpugwash@hotmail.co.nz

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 09:04 PM

kiwi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=ngxLpx-yS0Y

okosh
12-13-2012, 09:10 PM
amazing it is! I look in business review section newspapers even, and still no mention of the multi million dollar company returning a million dollars a day!!! in competition with google even...........returning profits that make 'nice' people greedy and jealous, I agree with an earlier post re: the affect on those who believe they too will be the 1 in 8 who get rich quick, sadly I think it's probably unlikely for those in NZ who are just entering now....I think it has been here since May 2012 ish.....Does anyone know who nz representatives are? The earlier one I found Margy seems to come from uk
kiwi

I found this scumbag.....
Carl Lucas,
19 Bayview Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand
carl.lucas@xtra.co.nz

Here is the pimps website....
Banners Broker – New Zealand FAQ | Carl Lucas's Empower Network Blog (http://www.empowernetwork.com/homeincomesystem/blog/banners-broker-new-zealand-faq/)

Looks like BB of NZ also has a scambook page....
Banners Broker New Zealand | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Banners-Broker-New-Zealand/296423937102495)

okosh
12-13-2012, 09:12 PM

kiwi

He's a kiwi bro....No doubt about it bro....Listen to how he talks bro....
Says he will answer the questions you want to arrssk.....Rest of the world ask but a true kiwi arrssks....
Can't fake that....

BTW....His town is close to Wellington...

Theseus
12-13-2012, 09:14 PM
Carl Lucas,
carl.lucas@xtra.co.nz

Banners Broker – New Zealand FAQ | Carl Lucas's Empower Network Blog (http://www.empowernetwork.com/homeincomesystem/blog/banners-broker-new-zealand-faq/)

Banners Broker New Zealand | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Banners-Broker-New-Zealand/296423937102495)

8 months on Facebook and his site has 4 (four) likes :RpS_lol:

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Carl Lucas,
carl.lucas@xtra.co.nz

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/carl.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/banface.gif

OOPS, I don't think Thiên Sơn Giáp is going to be happy with the latest Banners Broker change of rules.

okosh
12-13-2012, 09:33 PM

Allow me to save you the accountant bill....

We know that BB spent the hundred odd dollars to register a business name here in Aus....We also know they GST registered which is free to do....LOL...The Aussie gov will not charge you to collect their tax for them....

BB claims to sell advertising.....All advertising here in Aus you must pay the 10% GST on....So this means that BB is not exempt from the GST....I mean why would they register for GST if they didn't thinkthey had to collect it??....
And no there is no $1000 import exemption as nothing is being imported...It's not a finantial product at all....
This is a ponzi scam....There is no product.....

History shows that around 5% of members in these bigger scams are from Australia.....BB got 2million members??......

Questions to be asking.....
1)Did BB charge 10% on all deposits by Aussies??....If not then why not??....
2)Have they done quarterly Bass statements??....
3)Sent the money (10%) into the ATO(Aussie tax office)??....

The ATO gets real pissed when they don't get their cut....Just look at what they did to Paul Hogan when they thought he ripped them on the crocodile dundee films....

PILE ON!!!

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 09:36 PM
...deleted

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 09:40 PM
And no there is no $1000 import exemption as nothing is being imported...It's not a finantial product at all....
This is a ponzi scam....There is no product.....
Agreed, but they are 'purchasing' something if it isn't an investment. The 'product' is Banners Broker itself. Does the 'investment' not get used to 'buy' something on The Blind Network?
I'm still going to quiz my accountant. He's old school though, this new fangled internet thing confuses him.

okosh
12-13-2012, 09:49 PM
Agreed, but they are 'purchasing' something if it isn't an investment. The 'product' is Banners Broker itself. Does the 'investment' not get used to 'buy' something on The Blind Network?
I'm still going to quiz my accountant. He's old school though, this new fangled internet thing confuses him.

And what will your accountant do??.....Other than send you a bill??....
Better to ask the tax office....When you ring ask for the investigations department.....Tell them you want to report a tax cheat :RpS_laugh:

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 09:51 PM
And what will your accountant do??.....Other than send you a bill??....
Better to ask the tax office....When you ring ask for the investigations department.....Tell them you want to report a tax cheat :RpS_laugh:

Or, more correctly, a whole pile of tax cheats

Hypanor
12-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Nah, he's pretty free with his advice - all comes under his yearly consulting invoice.
Tax and stuff is not my strong point, so it would be good to have some factual information to give to the ATO. I'm sure they get lots of calls from dobbers.

okosh
12-14-2012, 12:35 AM
Those here in Aus may know of the gumtree website....
Kinda like craigslist but for Aussies....

Well look what I found.....

Earn an income online with banner advertising on the internet.

If you are interested in learning more about the rewards of banner advertising on the internet, the first step is to create a FREE account so you can begin to learn the system and see if this business is to your liking.

Additionally, you will receive 1,000 free banner impressions to be able to promote any business product you want on the internet, for FREE.

Here is my personal invitation for you to create your FREE account online: BannersBroker (http://bannersbroker.com/gazman182a/main/signup)

Earn Money Without Selling Or Recruiting. | Other Business Services | Gumtree Australia Gosford Area - Mangrove Mountain (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mangrove-mountain/other-business-services/earn-money-without-selling-or-recruiting-/1008984620#)

Look at the other items he has listed and you can see that he runs a business that will create web sites for you or repair your PC and the like....
His business is called, "GaryIT"......
Central Coast Mobile IT Specialist/PC Repairs | Computer, Telecom & Freelance | Gumtree Australia Wyong Area - Wyong (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wyong/computer-telecom-freelance/central-coast-mobile-it-specialist-pc-repairs/1000003790)

Idiot posted his ABN in the add so that along with other info on his add and at his business website I can tell you that this scammer pimping BB is....
GARY COSTA.....aka "gasman"...."gas" being short for "gassa" or Gary....

You can ring him on (02)43 222 666 / 0414773456 or at his business address.....
8/31 Dwyer Street Gosford, New South Wales Australia.

Contact Us | (http://www.garyit.com/contact-us/)

Gregg
12-14-2012, 01:45 AM
In my view it's not a Ponzi until is it proven without a doubt it's a Ponzi, that's the financials and mechanics are revealed.
Mind you, if things start grinding to a halt (panels taking longer and longer and longer to cap, payout issues escalating, and a continued increase in the number of people reporting problems), then obviously something ain't right.

Just curious, but if someone pulls out a handgun and shoots someone else in the head, does the guy with the bullet in the cranium not assume room temperature until after a jury convicts the first guy of murder? How about if he's aquitted? Does the victim get to stay alive? By your way of thinking, maybe Nicole Brown Simpson isn't really dead...

just sayin'

Hypanor
12-14-2012, 02:16 AM
I bet his fiance of three years is wondering why she can't make Steve Vowles an honest man. I think I can see why...

Not sure that I would want to use a 'wealth creation' company that employs a Banners Broker fanboi as its Business Development Manager.

littleroundman
12-14-2012, 02:36 AM
In MY view it's not a Ponzi until is it proven without a doubt it's a Ponzi,

Which won't happen unless the law steps in and prosecutes them.

Even when Banners Broker collapses and disappears, the "activeone" type shills will still be saying there's no "proof" and Banners Broker simply closed like a squillion other businesses affected by the global recession.

hendyphilhendy
12-14-2012, 02:54 AM
There's no apparently about it. She did get her money back, though the actual time was closer to 5 months. This is average for most affiliates. That's what it took me to get my money back.

It is quite feasible that this person did get their money back relatively quickly. It can be done, particularly if you are a big recruiter. Yellow sales credits mean you can activate lots of the quicker panels. You could not have done that on TP only.

That said, s I have mentioned several times, payout does not stop something being a ponzi scheme. Note the point above about being a heavy recruiter. That is where the money comes from.

hendyphilhendy
12-14-2012, 02:59 AM
"They moved the engine"?

You would think with all the people in the motor trade they could get an engine up and running constantly!

littleroundman
12-14-2012, 03:04 AM
Anyone who wants to know how HYIP ponzis like Banners Broker REALLY work only has to read what the receiver for Zeek Rewards, Ken Bell has to say:

Zeek records, according to letters from Bell cited by the trio, suggest Sorrells received $945,539 from Zeek while paying in only $1,695. Dave Kettner received $537,577.95 while paying in only $1,378, and Mary Kettner received $465,866.67 while paying in only $1,495.

Still think putting more into a HYIP ponzi ensures bigger payouts ???

hendyphilhendy
12-14-2012, 03:07 AM
"Banners Broker don't guarantee to double your money"

Yeah, okay....

Had an extremely big chuckle that. 'Twice your money' but they didn't say doubling!

amathyst87
12-14-2012, 03:36 AM
It is quite feasible that this person did get their money back relatively quickly. It can be done, particularly if you are a big recruiter. Yellow sales credits mean you can activate lots of the quicker panels. You could not have done that on TP only.

That said, s I have mentioned several times, payout does not stop something being a ponzi scheme. Note the point above about being a heavy recruiter. That is where the money comes from.

The basic way Banners Broker works means that you will get your money back (and a bit more) in around 5 months without traffic packs or sales credits. If you want to activate your panels again you have to have people under you or buy traffic packs.

Hey, you've had your money back, why wouldn't you recruit people and get traffic packs.

That last paragraph illustrates exactly how they get people hooked in.

The money, as many people have pointed out, exists, its just never been near an advertising panel in its life! The problem is, the money will start to dry up,pay outs will take longer and innocent people who think they were just helping others by referring look like criminals.

Dreamstealer
12-14-2012, 04:00 AM
It's funny.

Amazing.

This will probably be used by the shills to explain why BB never reveals even the most trivial information about their "operations" - "it's to stop people copying us".

BalancedView
12-14-2012, 05:33 AM

NOBODY.

I don't know Roger, but probably a lovely man.
It's disappointing, when you resort to meaningless comparisons and baseless name-calling!

:loser:

BalancedView
12-14-2012, 06:10 AM
Hi BV, Sorry i'm not great at numbers, can you help me out? Is the 265,000 BB members? and presumably the 5 are the active people on this forum? That being the case surely the correct comparison would be the 265,000 against the many millions that have come into contact with BB and either recognise it as the sack of s**t is is or are too ethical to engage in a fraudulent ponzi. Doesn't this make you one of the minority? I generally categorise BB people into innocent newbies( first few months), complete morons or crooks. Only guessing but have you been in BB for some time now?

There are nine-million bicycles in Beiging...

If I represent a minority, within the global population, that's fine. But, perhaps you could clarify to me, If 265,000 to five is your current ratio, and you are one of the five, what class of a minority, within a minority, are you?

Also, to clarify a point, I have not recruited anyone to date, hence I don't fall in the 'pimp' or 'shill' category.
If, however, BB is going as good as ever in the new year, I will allow a few of my friends (that are tracking my progress to date) to throw some loose change at it, as they would like to emulate my returns, and partake of the fun in doing so.

Have a happy and peaceful Christmas, and do phone the Samaritans if you feel as lonely as you project yourselves herein. Also, promoting suicide herein, could have effect on the real world, and you should be aware of that. There is always hope, and when you try to kill all the greater good in life, with eternal nit-picking and pessimism, it lowers the tone, defeats the argument, and projects a negative connotation that actually reduces the self-image further.

May God grant you peace and harmony in your lives, as you are a currently a minority within a minority.

littleroundman
12-14-2012, 06:30 AM

If I represent a minority, within the global population, that's fine. But, perhaps you could clarify to me, If 265,000 to five is your current ratio, and you are one of the five, what class of a minority, within a minority, are you?

Also, to clarify a point, I have not recruited anyone to date, hence I don't fall in the 'pimp' or 'shill' category.
If, however, BB is going as good as ever in the new year, I will allow a few of my friends (that are tracking my progress to date) to throw some loose change at it, as they would like to emulate my returns, and partake of the fun in doing so.

Have a happy and peaceful Christmas, and do phone the Samaritans if you feel as lonely as you project yourselves herein. Also, promoting suicide herein, could have effect on the real world, and you should be aware of that. There is always hope, and when you try to kill all the greater good in life, with eternal nit-picking and pessimism, it lowers the tone, defeats the argument, and projects a negative connotation that actually reduces the self-image further.

May God grant you peace and harmony in your lives, as you are a currently a minority within a minority.

Which is Rogers' very long winded way of saying:

"I don't give a damn about the fact I'm profiting from other peoples' misfortune by participating in a HYIP ponzi scam.

As long as "I get mine" it's OK with me"

Poyol
12-14-2012, 06:37 AM

That's the biggest pile of tripe I've seen written on this thread by you, BV.
BalancedView, the Sunday World - how many people does that class as?
Numerous blogs on the Internet being critics too - I think you'll find it's quite a few more than five.

Jason

Theseus
12-14-2012, 06:39 AM
I don't know Roger, but probably a lovely man.
It's disappointing, when you resort to meaningless comparisons and baseless name-calling!

:loser:

I'm sure Roger is really just a sad Walter Mitty-type character who feels the need to adopt numerous online persona.

Unfortunately he's not the sharpest tool in the box and as a result tends to make the same boasts, claims and grammatical errors regardless of which character he is claiming to be that particular day.

Having said that, the amusement his antics have caused are well worth humouring him for,even if, at the end of the day you he is a scheming lowlife con artist...

Joe_Shmoe
12-14-2012, 06:40 AM
Don't you just love BV's long goodbyes.

You are here promoting/defending Banners Broker that makes you a PIMP.

Who was promoting suicides? Shall we just ignore the facts that Ponzi schemes such as Banners Broker have caused suicides in the past? You would prefer that wouldn't you? Puts a bit of a downer on your Ponzi scheme doesn't it.

The greater good? Does that include scamming your friends & family?

Joe_Shmoe
12-14-2012, 07:19 AM

Remember as some Banners Broker Shills or Pimps might say, Apple was started by just two guys. :RpS_wink:

PPBlog
12-14-2012, 07:22 AM
This will probably be used by the shills to explain why BB never reveals even the most trivial information about their "operations" - "it's to stop people copying us".

You might be right. The shorthand for this classic HYIP dodge is the word "proprietary." Sometimes scammers make a joke of it by saying, "If I told you, I'd have to kill you."

Zeek used the "proprietary" dodge. It "worked" for a while but sort of lost its luster when reporters, photographers and videographers showed up in Lexington to note the sudden presence in town of federal agents and to record the collapse for posterity.

The short story is that "proprietary" has a shorter shelf life in these post-Madoff, post AdSurfDaily days.

See photo here of the day Lexington became North Carolina's Quincy, Fla:

The North Carolina Attorney General's office, the Secret Service and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission are investigating Lexington, N.C.-based Rex Venture Group, which operates zeekler.com, a penny auction website, and zeekrewards.com. | Th (http://www.the-dispatch.com/article/20120817/NEWS/308179988)

PPBlog

okosh
12-14-2012, 07:40 AM
See photo here of the day Lexington became North Carolina's Quincy, Fla:

The North Carolina Attorney General's office, the Secret Service and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission are investigating Lexington, N.C.-based Rex Venture Group, which operates zeekler.com, a penny auction website, and zeekrewards.com. | Th (http://www.the-dispatch.com/article/20120817/NEWS/308179988)

PPBlog

I just love that photo.....Without doubt that is the winner for photo of the year 2012 award......

Poyol
12-14-2012, 08:14 AM

Excuse the poor quality image - however - does anyone see the similarities between both logos?
Of course it's a coincidence - I just found it slightly amusing.

Jason

Mundorf
12-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Did you know that almost all comedies are inspired by tragic and measly situations?The gold statement on MMG forum - servant in panic...."Any STP payouts lately? Today i made my very first withdrawal request. Keep my fingers crossed... " A multimillion $ global advertising company member needs fingers crossed while waiting hard eraned money :RpS_smile: ...he is scammed,he knows it and he is aware crossing fingers is all the hard work he will ever do...what if he knew he is better comedian then Benny Hill?
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE5qWuS3nUpgzy0_UTRuJI-Zm5AYnwb35rKfD34urwJiprqWUz

Joe_Shmoe
12-14-2012, 08:56 AM
Excuse the poor quality image - however - does anyone see the similarities between both logos?
Jason
Both copy Apple style icons, in an attempt to made their Ponzi schemes look hi-tech.

littleroundman
12-14-2012, 09:08 AM
I just love that photo.....Without doubt that is the winner for photo of the year 2012 award......

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9468/zeekk.jpg

BalancedView
12-14-2012, 09:18 AM
Don't you just love BV's long goodbyes.
I'm going nowhere!

You are here promoting/defending Banners Broker that makes you a PIMP.
We haved reduced my labelling by 50 percent (as shill no longer applies).

Who was promoting suicides? Shall we just ignore the facts that Ponzi schemes such as Banners Broker have caused suicides in the past? You would prefer that wouldn't you? Puts a bit of a downer on your Ponzi scheme doesn't it.
I could quote many references to same, including GUNS, head-shots, etc!
The greater good? Does that include scamming your friends & family?
The use of the word 'scamming', is your inventive vocabulary at play here. I do have friends, and family, however, and we do enjoy life, on the whole.

Any more innuendo, or bullshit to throw, from behind your keypad, friend?

littleroundman
12-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Any more innuendo, or bullshit to throw, from behind your keypad, friend?

Hopefully just enough to keep you around long enough for us to enjoy singing you the "I told ya so" song

Not much chance of that happening, though.

You'll be long gone and on to the next big thing "opportunity" by then.

BalancedView
12-14-2012, 09:38 AM

Jason

The second logo contains two letters, the first one. They are obviously unrelated.
When I joined MENSA, they gave easier comparative questions, Jason.
I have looked you up, on that register, but you are, unfortunately, not listed thereon.

Any update on the things that you hear, on the bus, Jason?
Can anyone else hear them?
The paper that you mentioned (Sun World) loves (library of same) articles on apparitions and healers, Jason.
Perhaps you could get your name in for their next foray into same. The Sun is another option.

Apples and oranges and both fruits, Jason. However, one is citric.....