PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Hypanor
12-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Banners Broker Network
4 hours ago.

Banners Broker HQ receiving so many calls from Mr Dooley and Mr Cook, and demanding $15000-$20000 to remove their article about BB. What a losers. BB have ignored them!!! Banners broker is a proper legit business approved by 110 countries. The Company has created so many millionaires already and the number still growing!!!

8 lies in 1 paragraph!

Theseus
12-07-2012, 11:32 AM
I've noticed that Stokes etc have been very careful not to mention amounts when talking about BB "earnings", this clown seems to have missed that warning...

:RpS_lol:

What's not so funny is that a look at his website Whois, shows someone that's hiding behind false/missing details, obviously not so keen for his victims to be able to get ahold of him once it's all over :RpS_wink:

Hmm, incomplete address and a phone number that belongs to his web host. Let's dig a bit deeper...

Hmm, looks like this guy is really keen to hide his whereabouts....

keen, but not careful :RpS_lol:

Not sure what happened to the first image, so...

just in case it isn't showing up

Theseus
12-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Banners Broker Network
4 hours ago.

Banners Broker HQ receiving so many calls from Mr Dooley and Mr Cook, and demanding $15000-$20000 to remove their article about BB. What a losers. BB have ignored them!!! Banners broker is a proper legit business approved by 110 countries. The Company has created so many millionaires already and the number still growing!!!

8 lies in 1 paragraph!

I wonder how much they'll be claiming Sunday World want to remove...

samuel.r
12-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Banners Broker Network
4 hours ago.

8 lies in 1 paragraph!

Publicly accusing someone of a felony (extortion) is a pretty serious thing. If this charge is true, whatever web presence/career these two people had is over.

noname999
12-07-2012, 12:35 PM
So can you give an approximation. Low to high of how much he coud be liable for?

EagleOne
12-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Publicly accusing someone of a felony (extortion) is a pretty serious thing. If this charge is true, whatever web presence/career these two people had is over.

Well we will soon find out if it is true or not as I just contacted Rod Cook with this information. Wanna bet this comes down in a heartbeat with a big apology. I'm sure Troy will demand the same thing when he finds out. I'll let all of you know what kind of reply I get from Rod Cook. This is going to get fun.

noname999
12-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Where does the quote come from?

Joe_Shmoe
12-07-2012, 02:02 PM
thought you might like to see the few posts that came after that.....

Where did you get those posts from? I got mine from Mark & James Banners Broker Team Training page on Facebook.

dainiusiva
12-07-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm sure this has probably been posted before, but.....

Let me get this straight, he pushed a button on his phone" and panels were "capping all over the place"?

Is this a multi-million dollar company or a cross between a game show and an Austin Powers movie?

Seriously, who falls for this crap?

Oh man, the affiliates are totally illiterate in common sense. Seriously, all top dogs of BB must be laughing before going to sleep when they think about how dumb their members are.

Theseus
12-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Another one with several hundred victims...

More to follow...

AshKen1
12-07-2012, 02:23 PM
"approved by 110 countries"

Um... no, it doesn't work like that.

Some of the people "working"(cough) at BB (for BB) really do live on a different planet don't they?

Theseus
12-07-2012, 02:42 PM

Reputation, right.

Google any of those "international corporations" and the words "scam", "pyramid" and "ponzi" seem to crop up with suspicious regularity.

Whip
12-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Another one with several hundred victims...

More to follow...

"Business Owner" = always funny.

iainsherriff
12-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Where did you get those posts from? I got mine from Mark & James Banners Broker Team Training page on Facebook.

your original was lifted from talkingbb. Note the topic title and date/time, same as the following ones I posted

Re: Next payout for BB Cards
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2012, 09:06:06 AM »

You are now chatting with Ana Bannersbroker Canada (Canada Support) - Technical Support
07:43Ana Bannersbroker Canada: hello
07:44Ana Bannersbroker Canada: thanks for choosing bb live chat, how may i assist you today
07:45Mark Johnson: I have 2 pending payments from 10th & 15th of november to BB card, when will they be paid pleae
07:45Mark Johnson: Sorry Hi
07:46Ana Bannersbroker Canada: hello
07:46Ana Bannersbroker Canada: user name please and thank you
07:46Mark Johnson: markuk
07:49Ana Bannersbroker Canada: thank you
07:49Ana Bannersbroker Canada: just one moment please
07:49Mark Johnson: ok
07:50Ana Bannersbroker Canada: In regards to your pending withdrawal, we ask that you continue to be patient. We know there have been some delays in respect to withdrawal requests and thank you for your cooperation. You will receive your request shortly. Withdrawals take 21 business days to process and can sometimes take longer then that time frame, and we are thoroughly apologetic for the inconvenience this may cause.
07:51Mark Johnson: ok Thank for Help
07:53Ana Bannersbroker Canada: your very welcome
07:53Ana Bannersbroker Canada: hope you have a great day
07:54Mark Johnson: you too thank you.

Maxwell says Realscam members are BIASED!! (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index107.html#post34286)

Joe promotes my Bannersbroker site for me.Thanks Joe! (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index112.html#post34462)
Theseus likes my Lowriders and realises Joe posted 15yr old information....DOH (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index113.html#post34474)[/QUOTE]

Nourjan
12-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Banners Broker Network
4 hours ago.

8 lies in 1 paragraph!

Where do you get that?I'm really curious about its source.

samuel.r
12-07-2012, 03:30 PM
your original was lifted from talkingbb.

Iain, can you answer two questions for me.

1. Your earnings eligible for withdrawal (or whatever it is called) -- is that an accurate description of what those numbers on the screen represent? In other words are they really:

- "your earnings"
- "eligible for withdrawal"

2. If the answer to #1 is yes, then what reason does BB give to have an open-ended time frame for sending your money to you? They say this: "Withdrawals take 21 business days to process and can sometimes take longer then that time frame"

This literally means a MINIMUM of 21 days and a MAXIMUM of "who knows".

I don't know how any business with the profit margins BB runs and cash flow at their fingertips (assuming what they say is true) can tell a BB member this kind of statement and then the member says "good news folks, now we know how to budget!".

Iain, I know you are no dummy. Do you see any problem with this? PM me if you want, I know you don't want your account getting seized for speaking negatively. I never, under any circumstances disclose the content of a confidential PM sent to me, to anyone else.

Joe_Shmoe
12-07-2012, 04:34 PM
your original was lifted from talkingbb.

Aaaahhh! Adverts Galore the place where dreamers dream & liars lie and Suckers Suck it up.

Can we join or are we too negative?

These comments are from Mark Stokes's group of Dodgy Diamond Geezers

Although Lee Coxon just might be starting to see the light.

(He was blind and now he is just starting to see) :RpS_wink:

Theseus
12-07-2012, 08:15 PM

1. Your earnings eligible for withdrawal (or whatever it is called) -- is that an accurate description of what those numbers on the screen represent? In other words are they really:

- "your earnings"

2. If the answer to #1 is yes, then what reason does BB give to have an open-ended time frame for sending your money to you? They say this: "Withdrawals take 21 business days to process and can sometimes take longer then that time frame"

I don't know how any business with the profit margins BB runs and cash flow at their fingertips (assuming what they say is true) can tell a BB member this kind of statement and then the member says "good news folks, now we know how to budget!".

Iain, I know you are no dummy. Do you see any problem with this? PM me if you want, I know you don't want your account getting seized for speaking negatively. I never, under any circumstances disclose the content of a confidential PM sent to me, to anyone else.

Avoiding answering, Iain?

Hypanor
12-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Where do you get that?I'm really curious about its source.

From some little 'business' called Banners Broken http://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokernetwork

EagleOne
12-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Now this is really cool. Forget Google Earth. As you type in the address slowly, it will keep changing locations until you finish the final letter or zip code:

showmystreet.com - fast & easy street viewing (http://showmystreet.com/)

Now you can see all the BB offices in living color.

littleroundman
12-08-2012, 01:07 AM
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9964/banblog.jpg

Banners Broker Blogspot (http://bannersbroker.blogspot.com.au/)

Theseus
12-08-2012, 03:39 AM
From some little 'business' called Banners Broken http://www.facebook.com/bannersbrokernetwork

A bit elsewhere on that page caught my eye...

interesting, because Ms Addison, who gives her job title as being an "Influencer at Banners Broker", also seems to be "supporting a local family business" which offers SIPPS...

I hope (for her sake) she's not "influencing" people to invest their pension pot in Banners Broker...

Theseus
12-08-2012, 04:21 AM
It's a what now?

iainsherriff
12-08-2012, 04:49 AM
Aaaahhh! Adverts Galore the place where dreamers dream & liars lie and Suckers Suck it up.

Can we join or are we too negative?

No Joe, anyone you can't join.

iainsherriff
12-08-2012, 05:24 AM

- "your earnings"

"My Total Earnings" is the value produced by Advertising Inventory you have bought through your BB business.
"eWallet Available to withdraw" is what you can withdraw to your preferred transfer source. (BB Prepaid card in my case)

Given that the amount shown in "eWallet Available to withdraw" IS what you can withdraw if you click the relevant buttons withdrawal from your BB wallet is instant. An obvious fact given the excellent financial state of BB as you have pointed out.
The quote you give refers to the time taken for funds to work through the secure process system until it arrives on my BB pre paid card. Being an International Money transfer in most cases a fixed time frame cannot be given for this. As can be seen be recent payouts the actual time now is under what BB are quoting. They are just being responsible in what they say will happen.

I don't see any problem with this and have no need to PM you.
Bannersbroker will jump on anyone who constantly portrays it maliciously in a negative way and I personaly can't wait for the Legal Team to be in place to accelerate this.
What Bannersbroker is not is some malevolent monster that will bash anyone who criticises it. Joe linked to an SMF topic of mine where I started by being critical about BB. The topic finishes when I have found out, by reasoned discussion and investigation that the issue was not BB but some code I was using. Bannersbroker won't shut my account and take my money for doing that. They accept that serious Affiliates want to be sure things are right and that this may mean asking questions. That is not being Defamatory or Malicious...it is just normal business practise.

Avoiding answering, Iain?
.....a bit more patience :RpS_smile:

Maxwell says Realscam members are BIASED!! (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index107.html#post34286)

Joe promotes my Bannersbroker site for me.Thanks Joe! (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index112.html#post34462)
Theseus likes my Lowriders and realises Joe posted 15yr old information....DOH (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index113.html#post34474)

littleroundman
12-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Bannersbroker will jump on anyone who constantly portrays it maliciously in a negative way and I personaly can't wait for the Legal Team to be in place to accelerate this.

Wanna bet, Iain ???

Banners Broker will not, now or ever, get within a bulls roar of a courtroom.

HYIP ponzis have no standing in any court, anyway, and threatening letters "crack legal teams" or from ambulance chasing lawyers are hardly worth the paper they're written on.

Screen captures of said "threatening letters", however, make excellent forum material upon which intelligent people can heap scorn and derision to their little hearts content.

IOW, Iain and Banners Broker, bring 'em on.

After all, Christmas time should be filled with merriment and good humour.

Theseus
12-08-2012, 06:25 AM

Yea-ah, the trouble with that, Iain old bean, is that for any legal action to stand an iota of success said claims would need to be untrue :RpS_wink:.

Anyway, I would have thought that a two-year old multi-million dollar company would already have retained the services of a legal firm,it's normal practice, especially where there are such large sums of money involved, to do so from day 1, so it's a bit odd you saying "I personaly (sic) can't wait for the Legal Team to be in place".

Beethoven
12-08-2012, 06:35 AM
".....a bit more patience :RpS_smile:

Good job you have patience waiting for these BB payouts. "Have patience" seems to be the BB Mantra. What a fantastic mission statement. BB really know how to make a customer feel special. I'd definitely take my business elsewhere if my high street bank gave me any of that nonsense. Oh wait, BB affilliates can't take their money elsewhere since BB have trapped it nicely in their Ponzi system.
:duh:

Merry Christmas!

Mundorf
12-08-2012, 07:11 AM
The quote you give refers to the time taken for funds to work through the secure process system until it arrives on my BB pre paid card. Being an International Money transfer in most cases a fixed time frame cannot be given for this. As can be seen be recent payouts the actual time now is under what BB are quoting. They are just being responsible in what they say will happen.

I don't see any problem with this and have no need to PM you.
What Bannersbroker is not is some malevolent monster that will bash anyone who criticises it. Joe linked to an SMF topic of mine where I started by being critical about BB. The topic finishes when I have found out, by reasoned discussion and investigation that the issue was not BB but some code I was using. Bannersbroker won't shut my account and take my money for doing that. They accept that serious Affiliates want to be sure things are right and that this may mean asking questions. That is not being Defamatory or Malicious...it is just normal business practise.

.....a bit more patience :RpS_smile:

Theseus likes my Lowriders and realises Joe posted 15yr old information....DOH (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index113.html#post34474)[/QUOTE]

Money you earned it's your money.Once in your back office ,company - ANY legal business - is obliged to give over the amount to you IMEDIATELY - why?...you put the effort and you are rewarded.Thanks to you the sell was done - legal comapny GOT THE MONEY for product or service SO YOU GET YOUR PART 2 - therefore legal business usses software - the software makes possible to pay in LESS THEN 48 hours 100 000 members all over the Planet - day by day,week by week,year by year - NEVER MORE THEN 48 hours....legal business will never treat the members maliciously by constantly let them waiting weeks,even months for the money already paid because legal business knows that members could legaly jump on anyone that constantly defer payments and so making the whole system looking unserious and unprofessional.Legal company accepts that serious Affiliates want to be sure things are right and corect. That is not being Defamatory or Malicious...it is just normal business practise.

AshKen1
12-08-2012, 07:21 AM
".....a bit more patience "

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm practising my Zen BB ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

samuel.r
12-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Given that the amount shown in "eWallet Available to withdraw" IS what you can withdraw if you click the relevant buttons withdrawal from your BB wallet is instant. An obvious fact given the excellent financial state of BB as you have pointed out.

Ok Iain, thanks. I can admit if I were wrong, and if as you say the withdrawal is instant then I was wrong.
So, in an example where someone is set up with the MasterCard (effectively removing any lag time due to 'international' money movement), are you saying it is as simple as click-click, and the MasterCard is now loaded with the withdrawal?

I had read things to the contrary, that is why I asked. I thought I read something where a large withdrawal to the MasterCard would take 90 days.

noname999
12-08-2012, 08:13 AM

Wow, can't believe how bitchy the different forums are getting. I guess this is what happens when a ponzi is dying. To the above point: Iain, stop talking ****(sorry to be crude but sick of the constant lies). There is no legal route for a scam to take. It would be funny to see BB try to take on the O'Reillys though. I guess we can always hope!

Mundorf
12-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Legal business paying:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3hJ0ZJTgGtzyxflfgU7G3QbbqS1zgb I3XTmg6WPBGDZbwhYK3

Scam paying:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-zmbZixK44W7yVHkc6o0To4kBiZI6bi2XJBBe2BH6xpjB43XJZQ

Hypanor
12-08-2012, 09:06 AM
If they are moving into Kinvara House (https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=kinvara+house+dublin+hill+cork&ll=51.927305,-8.465416&spn=0.00999,0.01929&oe=UTF-8&hnear=Kinvara+House,+Unit+1,+Dublin+Hill,+County+C ork,+Ireland&gl=au&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=51.927157,-8.465506&panoid=mE_r4GqYhPSQrx5KvXo-bw&cbp=12,54.75,,2,-3.21) as mentioned here (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Banners-Broker-bannersb-t360913.html&view=findpost&p=7305651#entry7305651), why is it still listed for let? (http://www.property.ie/commercial-property/Kinvara-House-Dublin-Hill-Blackpool-Co-Cork/46530/)

Can someone in the area call the agent and ask him?

Contact Name: Declan Hickey BSC ASCSI
Phone: 021 427 1000

Edit: Nevermind, its a business park. Which is for sale (http://www.downing.ie/office-property)

Poyol
12-08-2012, 09:25 AM
National newspapers.
National radio stations.
Follow-ups due to come.

Things are picking up pace.
Iain, if and when BB dies please don't disappear.

Jason

iainsherriff
12-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Yea-ah, the trouble with that, Iain old bean, is that for any legal action to stand an iota of success said claims would need to be untrue :RpS_wink:.

You are correct......... time will tell us the outcome :)

iainsherriff
12-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Iain, stop talking ****
........... as **** is the most common language here i thought it would be easiest for you to understand

Theseus
12-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Legal business paying:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3hJ0ZJTgGtzyxflfgU7G3QbbqS1zgb I3XTmg6WPBGDZbwhYK3

Scam paying:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-zmbZixK44W7yVHkc6o0To4kBiZI6bi2XJBBe2BH6xpjB43XJZQ

To be fair, even "legal" businesses can take ages to pay up when they owe you money. More pointedly of the main indicators that all is not kosher at BB is, leaving aside the questionable means of payment, that the will not make a transfer out of over $10,000. Now the reason they cite for this is that any larger payment would fall foul of international money laundering regulations. Again, this is perfectly true, transfers of over $10,000 need to be reported to the relevant authorities, the thing is, if your transfers are completely legitimate and above board then this isn't an issue.

The only reason to do things in this way is to avoid having to answer awkward questions from the regulatory bodies, well, that and making it difficult for affiliates to extract their "earnings".....

Poyol
12-08-2012, 09:34 AM
........... as **** is the most common language here i thought it would be easiest for you to understand

You know that's poppycock. We speak of facts and opinion firmly based on said facts.

iainsherriff
12-08-2012, 09:34 AM
sick of the constant lies

not much else to read on here tho.................

iainsherriff
12-08-2012, 09:45 AM
You know that's poppycock. We speak of facts and opinion firmly based on said facts.

I don't know that.
I assume that some of you believe your facts and opinions are true. I do know that "facts" posted by realscam members in this topic are flaky and based on (if anything) based rumor and rubbish

Theseus
12-08-2012, 09:54 AM
I don't know that.
I assume that some of you believe your facts and opinions are true. I do know that "facts" posted by realscam members in this topic are flaky and based on (if anything) based rumor and rubbish

What, pray tell are you basing your opinion on? I haven't seen you post anything that substantiates your claim that BB is above board.

JustTooMuchTime
12-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Now this is really cool. Forget Google Earth. As you type in the address slowly, it will keep changing locations until you finish the final letter or zip code:

showmystreet.com - fast & easy street viewing (http://showmystreet.com/)

Now you can see all the BB offices in living color.

Hmmm. I put in my address and it showed a location somewhat nearby at the street level, but definitely not the actual address point.

JustTooMuchTime
12-08-2012, 09:57 AM
I don't know that.

Hmmm. The RS members so-called "assumed facts" have a pretty remarkable success rate in predicting the demise of scams, don't you think?

littleroundman
12-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Hmmm. The RS members so-called "assumed facts" have a pretty remarkable success rate in predicting the demise of scams, don't you think?

That's the good thing about commenting on HYIP ponzi scams.

The only way someone can ever be "wrong" is if he/she puts a time limit on the ponzis' collapse.

All it takes is patience and perseverance and the "Iain Sheriff" type cheerleaders will have disappeared into the ether, along with their favourite HYIP.

iainsherriff
12-08-2012, 11:14 AM
National newspapers.
National radio stations.
Follow-ups due to come.

Things are picking up pace.
Iain, if and when BB dies please don't disappear.

Jason

Hey, I'm 62 next week......................I can't wait much more than 30 years :scared_1:

iainsherriff
12-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Ok Iain, thanks. I can admit if I were wrong, and if as you say the withdrawal is instant then I was wrong.
So, in an example where someone is set up with the MasterCard (effectively removing any lag time due to 'international' money movement), are you saying it is as simple as click-click, and the MasterCard is now loaded with the withdrawal?

I had read things to the contrary, that is why I asked. I thought I read something where a large withdrawal to the MasterCard would take 90 days.

I didn't mention Mastercard. You are confusing the mainstream banking network credit and debit cards issued by Mastercard with the prepaid money access cards backed by Mastercard and used by Debenhams, Orange, Payzone, Phones4u, Post Office, Gatwick Airport, Brittany Ferries, England Rugby, Bannersbroker and many more. These cards do not use the same money moving facilities as a "Mastercard".
In the Case of Bannersbroker money is moved Internationaly before it arrives on the end users Pre Paid card.

Can't comment on what you have read somewhere sorry, I haven't seen ot or heard of it in connection with Bannersbroker.

(can't be arsed to check the spelling Theseus :) )

noname999
12-08-2012, 11:34 AM

Mainly by you.

AshKen1
12-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Ok guys, this is from BB Network on Facebook:

"• New ID approvers were hired
• New funding log tab under e-wallet. Affiliates can now see purchases, repurchases and funding
• Canada added to the whitelist- for Allied Wallet credits card processing
• UMS limits: 1st $990, 2nd: $2450/day, maximum $7350/week USD
• UMS Back on track

“If this is your first transaction with UMS you MUST NOT fund more than $990 USD. For second and subsequent times you may send a MAXIMUM of $2450 USD per day and a MAXIMUM of $3750 USD per week. There is a ZERO tolerance policy in place because large declined transactions put our account in jeopardy. If you attempt to send more than these maximums your BB account will be close and your package purchase will be refunded. There will be no warning.”

Payouts
To be paid by Dec 20th for Christmas
STP deadline Dec 5
BB Card deadline Dec 14

USA Pay-out- week of Dec 10-14- for verified bank accounts in our system
USA Pay-out- week of Dec 17-21- for non-verified bank accounts in our system

India- Bank- direct bank deposits

Payza Pay-outs- For any older, pending payouts- Monday Dec 10

Very soon BB card will be 100% automated process

DB error on site is only temporary. BB know what the issue is and will resolve it soon.

David Hooker presentations will be uploaded to back office next week"

Mundorf
12-08-2012, 11:40 AM
To be fair, even "legal" businesses can take ages to pay up when they owe you money. More pointedly of the main indicators that all is not kosher at BB is, leaving aside the questionable means of payment, that the will not make a transfer out of over $10,000. Now the reason they cite for this is that any larger payment would fall foul of international money laundering regulations. Again, this is perfectly true, transfers of over $10,000 need to be reported to the relevant authorities, the thing is, if your transfers are completely legitimate and above board then this isn't an issue.

The only reason to do things in this way is to avoid having to answer awkward questions from the regulatory bodies, well, that and making it difficult for affiliates to extract their "earnings".....

My experience is I get paid after 24 -30 hours already 5 years and it works so smoothly that I do not even think about it.The company does between 50 000 and 100 000 payments daily so such fast payments are possible.In the time of huge competition even inside legal businesses you can lose the market if you play with payments duration.In fact I am member of 4 companies and all four need the same time to deliver money to my Paypal.My opinion is - if you must wait more then 3 days to get 100 - 2000$ then the question is what is company doing with YOUR money?

iainsherriff
12-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Time for a summary...................

I initially came here to respond to outdated personal and business information not to defend (because I dont need to) Bannersbroker. Some of you eventually got the point that the information was outdated and in doing so proved how biased the forum is........thank you.

One or two of you have made reasoned and well presented arguments as to why you think Bannersbroker is somehow dubious. I have read nothing that alters my own view of Bannersbroker. Most of the posts that have been made in response to me or my posts have made it clear for all to see the level of integrity on RealScam. I thank you for the opurtunity to do that.

Traffic to my sites has gone through the roof since you (generic "you" ) started posting stuff about me. I thank you for that also.

I am happy for time to show you the error of your convictions........Littleroundsman (I think it was) posted a few days ago that Bannersbroker was a small fish in the scheme of Ponzi things so I can see you are realising the fun to be had baiting BB members is starting to wane.

Overall............
I am astounded at the time you all have available to sit and post this stuff but, I guess it makes you individually happy..................

My Bannersbroker business is growing at a pace now so I don't really have time to visit anymore. Time to say good bye :brokenheart:

Reading back what I have posted I realise I have picked on one RS member a bit :RpS_sad:

Joe , Accept my apologies. I hope you dont feel I was making a monkey out of you.................. :duh:

Mundorf
12-08-2012, 11:58 AM
62 Ian ?..I would say 12....or 92

Joe_Shmoe
12-08-2012, 11:59 AM
You are confusing the mainstream banking network credit and debit cards issued by Mastercard with the prepaid money access cards backed by Mastercard

Why don't Banners Broker use mainstream banking?

Mundorf
12-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Joe...forget it...you get back only spite and vanity

Whip
12-08-2012, 12:26 PM

The only ones I have seen do that are the ones going out of business. I get paid for my services within 30 days from every company I deal with.
The rest is spot on.

Whip
12-08-2012, 12:28 PM

not much else to read on here tho.................

You haven't posted that much on here so there can't be a hell of a lot.

AshKen1
12-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Yes, well, it was nice of iain to visit us so often.

I personally am taking what he said in his last post up above with a very large pinch of salt. Bit like the adverts, lots of talk but no real evidence to back up his statements about his business or anything to do with BB.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

:RpS_rolleyes:

JustTooMuchTime
12-08-2012, 12:39 PM
My Bannersbroker business is growing at a pace now so I don't really have time to visit anymore. Time to say good bye :brokenheart:

Apparently your Bannersbroker business consists of setting up BannersBroker websites promoting Banners Broker...
1. bannersaffiliate.com
2. bbwealth4u.com
3. isthatagnu.com
4. mybbblog.com
5. mybbfamily.com

And why aren't you promoting your marvelous opportunity in the SimpleMachines instead of trying to figure out all your problems with the Banners Broker script?
Ad Banners caused flood of popunders and unasked for links......... (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=480510.20)

Joe_Shmoe
12-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Traffic to my sites has gone through the roof since you (generic "you" ) started posting stuff about me. I thank you for that also.

No problem Iain. Anything to help the needy.

I would have thought with your Banners Broker "business" supposedly doing so well you would have more leeezuur time to spend here, as apart from clicking on pretty coloured boxes on your screen & counting your money there's little else to do.
It looks like quite a passive little hobby.

As for the broken heart I suspect Banners Broker will cause many more.

Theseus
12-08-2012, 06:33 PM
The only ones I have seen do that are the ones going out of business. I get paid for my services within 30 days from every company I deal with.
The rest is spot on.

You're lucky then, I've dealt with some major, financially sound, international businesses and it's taken much longer than that for an invoice to be settled. However, that is a completely different situation BB affiliates aren't the same as independent contractors submitting invoices.

The crucial difference is the payment method. I've never come across a major company that pays its affiliates out in such a torturous manner, and one obviously designed to be so.

Theseus
12-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Time for a summary...................

One or two of you have made reasoned and well presented arguments as to why you think Bannersbroker is somehow dubious. I have read nothing that alters my own view of Bannersbroker.

----snip---

---snip---

My Bannersbroker business is growing at a pace now so I don't really have time to visit anymore.

I don't think we were ever going to alter your own opinion of BB, Iain. Ultimately you've sold yourself on it being legit and coerced other members of your family into "investing", so to admit that you were wrong would mean explaining to your loved ones what you'd done.

It's a shame that you won't be able to visit any more, you've contributed so much to the forum with your indepth knowledge of how BB works. Still if you need that extra 15 minutes or so to pretend to work at pressing a few buttons then obviously awkward questions about how you're actually making money are probably going to be too much for an old-timer like yourself :RpS_wink:

eze2do.biz
12-08-2012, 07:11 PM
I think there is a lot of negative hype going on about banners broker... but non of it seems to be based on any fact.. just mainly gossip + plain miss-information.
eg: head office.. picture of run down building on many of these types of blogs and forums... looks bad... but bother to google map yourself ... bannersbroker actual address, you will find is the other end of the road
up todate info... factual.. from recent bb conference in ireland... new premises 15000 sft just purhased by banners broker international. I'm all for exposing scams, BUT... as long as it is based on the correct facts... nothing I have read here... when followed through ... comes up as just negative hype and general Gossip!!

noname999
12-08-2012, 07:14 PM
I think there is a lot of negative hype going on about banners broker... but non of it seems to be based on any fact.. just mainly gossip + plain miss-information.
eg: head office.. picture of run down building on many of these types of blogs and forums... looks bad... but bother to google map yourself ... bannersbroker actual address, you will find is the other end of the road
up todate info... factual.. from recent bb conference in ireland... new premises 15000 sft just purhased by banners broker international. I'm all for exposing scams, BUT... as long as it is based on the correct facts... nothing I have read here... when followed through ... comes up as just negative hype and general Gossip!!

Here's a fact for you: There are not enough ads to produce the revenue that BB are claiming.

Jerrygo
12-08-2012, 07:20 PM
wasting your time guys. It is like a cult. No good trying logic on them. They have faith in mr smith and rajit. Its a "blind network"

Theseus
12-08-2012, 07:25 PM

Feel free to post a picture of it, a Google screengrab showing the street name/number would be ideal.

up todate info... factual.. from recent bb conference in ireland... new premises 15000 sft just purhased by banners broker international.

Again, feel free to post a Google Earth screengrab showing the new premises.

I'm all for exposing scams, BUT... as long as it is based on the correct facts... nothing I have read here... when followed through ... comes up as just negative hype and general Gossip!!

You thing everything you've read here is "negative hype" and "gossip", yet you're prepared to believe that a multi-million dollar company, fronted by a known Ponzi-artist, which just appears from nowhere and promotes itself not as an advertising company but a "cash double cycler" and offers "investors" an ROI in the thousands of percent, is the truth?

Congratulations, you've just pre-qualified as the ideal BB victim!

eze2do.biz
12-08-2012, 07:26 PM
fact: there are 10 main brokers dealing with blind ads world wide.
9 turned down banners broker when it started. 1 smaller ad broker signed up with them..
One of the top 10 have just come back to BB and BB are just about to go live with them..hopefully now you see how bb works.. its not about them getting the ads its about working with few companies who have the market bb legit.. yes!

Theseus
12-08-2012, 07:34 PM
9 turned down banners broker when it started. 1 smaller ad broker signed up with them..
One of the top 10 have just come back to BB and BB are just about to go live with them..hopefully now you see how bb works.. its not about them getting the ads its about working with few companies who have the market bb legit.. yes!

And the name of that broker is.....?

You see even the likes of Google are quite open and transparent about which companies they work with, BB on the other hand will only ever say " a broker" "a company", they can never supply a name.

I'm willing to be you, as someone with "insider knowledge" have no more (in fact less, by the sounds of it) idea how BB works than anyone here on RS.

Feel free to prove me wrong, tell us who this "top 10" broker is and you might come out of this with some credibility. Oh, and don't forget those screengrabs :RpS_wink:

noname999
12-08-2012, 07:39 PM

Where are the ads?

Theseus
12-08-2012, 07:39 PM
wasting your time guys. It is like a cult. No good trying logic on them. They have faith in mr smith and rajit. Its a "blind network"

None so blind as those who network

eze2do.biz
12-08-2012, 07:42 PM
I don't have to prove anything.
i just did my home work and then went and met with banners broker owners for myself..
Go and see what BB are doing for youself and get the truth for youself...it is all very straight forward if you can be bothered to find out the truth

noname999
12-08-2012, 07:43 PM
i just did my home work and then went and met with banners broker owners for myself..
Go and see what BB are doing for youself and get the truth for youself...it is all very straight forward if you can be bothered to find out the truth

Where are the ads?

Jerrygo
12-08-2012, 07:48 PM

Eze2. Did you not see the Sunday world investigation into bb? or the examiner's? Or listen to liveline? Are you completely closed to logic? Do you believe everything bb tells you?

eze2do.biz
12-08-2012, 07:49 PM
where are the ads!!
didn't I make that clear... its about working with the companies who have the blind ad market...renting banner space costs money!!... BB shares in the cost of the rent and hence the profit...

noname999
12-08-2012, 07:51 PM
where are the ads!!
didn't I make that clear... its about working with the companies who have the blind ad market...renting banner space costs money!!... BB shares in the cost of the rent and hence the profit...

Its a simple question. Why won't you answer it?

eze2do.biz
12-08-2012, 07:52 PM
I believe my bank balance (no refereals ....no free sales credits from any sign ins here)

eze2do.biz
12-08-2012, 07:56 PM
what haven't i answered... banners ads are controlled by a few companies .... you can google the top ten... if you want their names.... BB have been working with one of the smaller companies up till now...its not complicated..

noname999
12-08-2012, 07:57 PM
I believe my bank balance (no refereals ....no free sales credits from any sign ins here)

Where are the ads?

Theseus
12-08-2012, 07:58 PM

Sorry, but yes you do. You see we've looked and nothing we've found makes the business appear kosher. You, on the other hand, have come on here making statements which you can't back up with any evidence whatsoever, all you've done is post some secondhand nonsense you've read on a blog.

Speaking of blogs, why, if this is all legit, have you chosen to hide your identity on your website's WHOIS?* That doesn't strike me as the actions of someone who believes they're operating legally, it smacks more of a con artist desperate for people not to find out where he is.

Of course if you really wanted to do that, you wouldn't have posted a pic of your BB card, complete with number and your name and address...

not that you seem to exactly be raking it in...

I think you win the "Idiot of the Week" award :duh:

*EDIT: I see your address (sort of, almost) is is on the .co.uk version of your site's WHOIS

noname999
12-08-2012, 07:58 PM
what haven't i answered... banners ads are controlled by a few companies .... you can google the top ten... if you want their names.... BB have been working with one of the smaller companies up till now...its not complicated..

I know its not complicated. I am asking you a very very simple question: Where are the ads?

Jerrygo
12-08-2012, 08:00 PM
I told you thesus. It really is morphing into a cult. The only true word is that handed down by the revered leader. Logic is the work of the devil.

eze2do.biz
12-08-2012, 08:05 PM
guys where have you all gone, i was looking forward to an interesting debate...

noname999
12-08-2012, 08:06 PM

Where are the ads?

Jerrygo
12-08-2012, 08:07 PM
still here eze2.

eze2do.biz
12-08-2012, 08:14 PM
yes i m still here...i just don't get you people ... i just don't get you people...

noname999
12-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Why won't you answer my question?

littleroundman
12-08-2012, 08:15 PM

Welcome to REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) eze2do.

Tell me, what makes anything you've said a "fact" ???

Other than the "fact" Banners Broker said it, how did the story of the 10 main brokers and the small broker become a "fact" and not just a story a HYIP ponzi fraudster told you ??

Other than the "fact" Banners Broker told you, how do you know for "fact" a major broker just came back to them and is about to go live ??

Have you seen any other evidence ???

Has the "other" broker made any public statement ???

Do you have a "factual" statement from the small broker ???

Have ANY of the Banners Broker "facts" ever been independently verified ???

"eze2do" = easy2fool

EagleOne
12-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Nice to see the tag team approach being used by the BB shills. I give them credit for coming to this forum trying to convince all of us that we don't know what we are saying, how to do research, how to debunk BB's lies and BS, but their only point of proof this is real because of the blind ads, and they are getting paid. ALL Ponzi's pay in the beginning. That's how they sucker people into joining and use people like Iain and now eze2do.biz to come here and show us the error of our ways. Happens in every Ponzi.

There is no use using facts because all they've got are the talking points that BB gives them. They think by repeating them over and over by telling the BB lie long enough we will finally believe we are wrong and they are right. I just love the circle-jerk logic they use. This also happens in every Ponzi. It's all they know how to do.

But when this collapses, and it will, they will be nowhere to be found. They will not come back and say, "oops, you were right and I was wrong." I wouldn't be surprised if BB paid them to come here and post. Just like they pay people to post "I got paid on time," when everyone else has not been paid for weeks or months. This also happens in every Ponzi.

Everything they are doing is according to the Ponzi playbook, and is happening right on cue. You can almost set your watch by them. Actually I am glad they are here posting. They are so much fun to play with. They are like someone who is trying to push a rope in a straight line. The sad part is they think they are doing it.

I wonder who will be next after eze2do.biz gives up? Then this might implode on itself before anyone else gets a chance. But what is happening here is the same thing that all Ponzi's before them have done. You'd think by now they would learn a new playbook, but then that would cost them money so why change when they can fool as many of the people as they do; but alas that means they would actually have to do work, instead of just suckering people into their Ponzi.

Jerrygo
12-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Its mutual eze2. Just cant get my head around it. 3 press reports in the last 2 weeks here in Ireland. Written by award winning investigative journalists. All of them condemning bb. And you turn your head, and believe the bb mastermind rajit. With a known and proven history of scams. it is amazing.

Theseus
12-08-2012, 08:21 PM

Answer the questions that have been put to you then, Bryony, any of them.....

eze2do.biz
12-08-2012, 08:25 PM
guys ... sorry but i'm off to my bed...
i guess we will have to agree to disagree.
only time will tell..
if you are right ...i appologise
and if you are wrong .. it will be interesting to see what you write.
I will be back later.

Theseus
12-08-2012, 08:26 PM
"eze2do" = easy2fool

Funny you should say that

:loser:

Jerrygo
12-08-2012, 08:27 PM
ok whooz next?

Theseus
12-08-2012, 08:30 PM
ok whooz next?

Lol...I was just going to ask that!

littleroundman
12-08-2012, 08:34 PM
My name is Mrs Mustapha Nigerian

My name is Chris Smith

I am the widow of the recently deceased Colonel Mustapha Nigerian

I am an international advertising guru.

My husband left me a squillion dollars to give away

I have millions of dollars to give away

Send me some money for expenses

Send me some money for the right to sell banners

The payment is delayed, send more money

The payment is delayed, send more money

The payment is delayed, I'm working on it. Meanwhile, send more money

The payment is delayed, I'm working on it. Meanwhile, send more money

I bought a new palace. I need more money

I bought a new office. I need more money

I need to escape to Ireland to bring you your money, send more money.

I need to run a gala in Ireland, send more money

ez2do: yes, Sir, yes, Sir, three bags full, Sir, would you like that in untraceable cash or via untraceable payment processor, Sir ???

Theseus
12-08-2012, 08:43 PM
I told you thesus. It really is morphing into a cult. The only true word is that handed down by the revered leader. Logic is the work of the devil.

I agree, I'm just puzzled as to why, when "Chris Smith" is the self-proclaimed "genius" behind BB everything is in Rajiv Dixit's name. Surely if it's Smith's company he should show up as a director? Somewhere. Anywhere.....

Theseus
12-08-2012, 08:46 PM
These new-fangled unline businesses, you need to be careful of them...

Reminds me of McCarthy going on about "da internet" as if it were some mythical place.

Jerrygo
12-08-2012, 08:53 PM
These new-fangled unline businesses, you need to be careful of them...
Reminds me of McCarthy going on about "da internet" as if it were some mythical place.

Lol. I often wondered why they come on here, when they never have a decent answer to any of our questions. Must admit It never occured to me that they might be getting paid for it, as eagle1 suggests.

Beethoven
12-08-2012, 08:54 PM
....hopefully now you see how bb works..

This is the basis of argument for most of those who defend BB.

No matter what evidence you dig up on this ponzi, it always comes down to the same basic defence that the sceptics simply don't know how BB works.

Truth is most people in BB don't know how it works. Example: if BB broker advertising on the internet, then why do most affilliates think they get paid because "the engine" is running?

Mundorf
12-08-2012, 09:00 PM
One more blind scammer...how boring:RpS_bored:

littleroundman
12-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Must admit It never occured to me that they might be getting paid for it, as eagle1 suggests.

Mate, we don't use the terms "pimps" and "shills" and "cheerleaders" for nothing.

They're a very real part of how HYIP Ponzis work.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say the HYIP ponzi business wouldn't exist in it's current form without them.

Shills, pimps and cheerleaders can be "paid" in multiple ways.

Early positions, selective payments, advanced warning, inside information.

They're all ways "insiders" can be "paid"

Check on the information now coming out of Zeek Rewards.

The numbers of "big winners" who have have made little or no deposit of their own money is astounding.

Theseus
12-08-2012, 09:26 PM
This is the basis of argument for most of those who defend BB.

No matter what evidence you dig up on this ponzi, it always comes down to the same basic defence that the sceptics simply don't know how BB works.

Truth is most people in BB don't know how it works. Example: if BB broker advertising on the internet, then why do most affilliates think they get paid because "the engine" is running?

It's the "Traffic Packs" that amuse me the most, I can just imagine the Dixits sitting at the dinner table...

"Do you think we can screw any more out of these fools?"

"Of course, let's tell them they can buy hits on their banners and these count towards them getting paid"

"I don't understand Raj dear, please explain. Do you really think they're gullible enough to pay money to buy something from us that we logically have no control over?"

"That, Gloria my love, is a stupid question, of course they are"

baylee
12-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Lol. I often wondered why they come on here, when they never have a decent answer to any of our questions. Must admit It never occured to me that they might be getting paid for it, as eagle1 suggests.

Look back at different threads both here and across the different forums both now and in the closed scams, when a state AG issues a cease and desist order
all the pimps/shills will post "THEY" take no notice of such things. They try to make it look like it's all the evil government's fault, just like they are doing with Ireland's newspaper article. Just standard operating procedure for them.

activeone
12-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Wouldn't bother wasting your energy, you're dealing with a mostly moron mentality here. It's like the argument for or against global warming / climate change based on CO2 - you're either a believer or a non-believer, there are compelling arguments on both sides, but that's where the difference ends. Here it's assumptions and baseless allegations. No company has to prove their legit to a bunch of people who spend all their spare time scouring the net for anything that can be construed as defamatory or negative. A colleague of mine who works at the Irish Times confirms my suspicion about the Sunday World publication - it's a sensationalist tabloid paper, the print equivalent of "A Current Affair" or "Today Tonight" (two sensationalist tabloid journalism current affairs programs that follow the relevant station's news programs - Channel 9 / 7 respectively here in Australia). They've more than a few times barked up the wrong tree and found themselves either making an apology on air, or settling out of court when challenged.

where are the ads!!

activeone
12-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Untraceable payment processor ?
Would you be so kind as to elaborate? Especially on that "untraceable" bit ?
It's of little significance whether it's Payza, STP or another payment processor, please explain how you can make a funds transfer untraceable - for starters it's come from somewhere, either somebody's (or company) bank account, or a credit card charge, and the payment goes somewhere, it's traceable.

There is a way of sending money that's untraceable, and that's called "Bitcoins" - google it. That's UNTRACEABLE !

My name is Mrs Mustapha Nigerian
( blah blah blah ) .....
[/COLOR]ez2do: yes, Sir, yes, Sir, three bags full, Sir, would you like that in untraceable cash or via untraceable payment processor, Sir ???
[/I]

Theseus
12-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Wouldn't bother wasting your energy, you're dealing with a mostly moron mentality here..

We're not the ones defending a Ponzi scheme who, when asked simple questions like "where are the ads?" or "name one company BB do business with" suddenly have to go to bed, as the last BB shill did.

If you want to be taken seriously answer the questions, if not for those "who spend all their spare time scouring the net for anything that can be construed as defamatory or negative", but for those doing due diligence on BB before "investing" who may stumble upon this thread.

A legitimate business would simply respond to negative press by providing the data requested, thus proving the naysayers wrong. BB's response, by contrast, is to send shills like yourself out to post barely-intelligible drivel about "blind networks" and "top advertising brokers", without being able to provide one piece of solid, verifiable data to back up their claims.

By all means come here and argue your case, but please come armed with more than a load of nonsense that doesn't stand up to even the most basic scrutiny, it's getting quite boring.

activeone
12-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Got better things to do than justify myself to a bunch of losers who prefer the employee lifestyle - so here goes....

Sunday World = Sensationalist Tabloid Journalism. Mostly crap and bullshit, but it sells papers, and has made it one of the best selling tabloids in Ireland. Similarly, the same approach in Aussie TV by 'A Current Affair' and 'Today Tonight' has made these two TV programs the top rating programs in their timeslots (straight after the evening news).

Let's put the Sunday World's reputation to rest. It has little or none. I'm not saying don't buy the paper, but don't believe everything you read just because it's printed in a relatively popular mainstream paper.

(Source Wikipedia) - Sunday World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_World)

Controversies

2002 - In 2002 the Sunday World was sued for libel after a story which appeared in the paper in July 1999 was proven to be untrue. In the article journalist Paul Williams claimed a nun named Nora Wall had procured children so that they could be raped by paedophile priest Brendan Smyth. The paper was forced to issue a full apology and pay a €175,000 settlement to Ms. Wall.[9]

2007 - In November 2007, the Sunday World is believed to have paid at least €500,000 in damages to Julia Kushnir, a Ukrainian interpreter. Ms Kushnir survived a car crash in 2005 in which former Fianna Fáil politician Liam Lawlor was killed. The Sunday World claimed that Lawlor had been with a "teenage prostitute" when he was killed. In court it accepted the article was completely untrue and should never have been published.[10]

2007 - In 2007, the Sunday World was forced to pay €50,000 in damages to a guesthouse owner from Waterford after the paper suggested that the guesthouse was a brothel.[11]

2008 - In February 2008, the Sunday World was ordered to pay €900,000 in compensation to a Sligo man after it had described hims as a "Traveller drug king" in an article it had published in September 1999. The €900,000 in compensation was the highest payout ever awarded by a jury in a Libel case in Ireland.[12]

2008 - In December 2008, the Sunday World was sued by Belfast businessman Peter Curtistan after it falsely claimed he had been involved in Provisional IRA racketeering. The paper is believed to have paid Mr Curistan around £50,000 in compensation.[13]
2009 - In September 2009, the Sunday World is understood to have paid what is one of the biggest libel settlements in Northern Ireland legal history to former PSNI Chief Constable Hugh Orde. The newspaper had claimed the Chief Constable was involved in expense fiddling. This allegation proved to be false.[14][15]

2010 - In May 2010, the Sunday World was forced to pay £30,000 in damages to developer Frank Boyd after it published a story relating to Mr Boyd entitled 'Whistleblower sparks fraud squad probe into MoD contracts'. The newspaper issued a full apology to Mr Boyd.[16]
2010 - In June 2010, the Sunday World wa forced to pay a substantial five-figure sum and issue an apology to a Belfast estate-agent whom it had falsely claimed was involved in aiding an Ulster Defence Association killer.[17]
2010 - In December 2010, the Sunday World settled a libel case with a Kilkenny businesswoman after it published an article claiming that she had been involved in moneylaundering on behalf of the Provisional IRA following the Northern Bank robbery. The newspaper issued a full apology and paid an undisclosed settlement.[18]

2011 - In March 2011, the Sunday World admitted that it had published an inaccurate and defamatory article about a Dundonald GP by claiming he was involved in a neighbourhood dispute. The paper issued an apology and paid substantial damages to the GP.[19]

2011 - In November 2011, the Sunday World agreed to issue a public apology to convicted Old Bailey bomber and IRA Volunteer turned Sinn Féin MLA Gerry Kelly. Kelly sued the paper claiming references to him as the chief of staff of the IRA with responsibility for the end of the IRA ceasefire in 1994 were defamatory to his reputation in the eyes of right thinking people. The Sunday World accepted that articles describing him as the Provos' chief of staff and alleging that he had a liaison with a female diplomat for "ulterior motives" were "wrong." [20]

2011 - In November 2011, Iris Robinson received "substantial damages" for the publication of photos taken while she was undergoing treatment for depression after an attempted suicide.[21]

2011 - In November 2011, the Sunday World settled a libel case with Wayne O'Donoghue after the paper claimed that semen found on the body of 11 year-old Robert Holohan was his. The newspaper admitted that the report was inaccurate.[22]

2012 - The paper is currently subject of a defamation case taken by Sinn Féin TD Aengus O'Snodaigh. The newspaper claimed in an article entitled "Aengus Turns Blind Eye To Car Jacking" that he had failed to report his car missing to the Gardai.[23]

activeone
12-08-2012, 10:15 PM
wouldn't be surprised if that Banners Broker company eventually takes them to the cleaners also, bullshit might baffle brains and sell papers, but can also backfire. Suppose in the scheme of things, the damages they pay out are small change compared to the money they make.

Theseus
12-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Got better things to do than justify myself to a bunch of losers who prefer the employee lifestyle - so here goes....

Sunday World = Sensationalist Tabloid Journalism. Mostly crap and bullshit, but it sells papers, and has made it one of the best selling tabloids in Ireland. Similarly, the same approach in Aussie TV by 'A Current Affair' and 'Today Tonight' has made these two TV programs the top rating programs in their timeslots (straight after the evening news).

Let's put the Sunday World's reputation to rest. It has little or none. I'm not saying don't buy the paper, but don't believe everything you read just because it's printed in a relatively popular mainstream paper.

(Source Wikipedia) - Sunday World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_World)

Controversies

2002 - In 2002 the Sunday World was sued for libel after a story which appeared in the paper in July 1999 was proven to be untrue. In the article journalist Paul Williams claimed a nun named Nora Wall had procured children so that they could be raped by paedophile priest Brendan Smyth. The paper was forced to issue a full apology and pay a €175,000 settlement to Ms. Wall.[9]

2007 - In November 2007, the Sunday World is believed to have paid at least €500,000 in damages to Julia Kushnir, a Ukrainian interpreter. Ms Kushnir survived a car crash in 2005 in which former Fianna Fáil politician Liam Lawlor was killed. The Sunday World claimed that Lawlor had been with a "teenage prostitute" when he was killed. In court it accepted the article was completely untrue and should never have been published.[10]

2007 - In 2007, the Sunday World was forced to pay €50,000 in damages to a guesthouse owner from Waterford after the paper suggested that the guesthouse was a brothel.[11]

2008 - In February 2008, the Sunday World was ordered to pay €900,000 in compensation to a Sligo man after it had described hims as a "Traveller drug king" in an article it had published in September 1999. The €900,000 in compensation was the highest payout ever awarded by a jury in a Libel case in Ireland.[12]

2008 - In December 2008, the Sunday World was sued by Belfast businessman Peter Curtistan after it falsely claimed he had been involved in Provisional IRA racketeering. The paper is believed to have paid Mr Curistan around £50,000 in compensation.[13]
2009 - In September 2009, the Sunday World is understood to have paid what is one of the biggest libel settlements in Northern Ireland legal history to former PSNI Chief Constable Hugh Orde. The newspaper had claimed the Chief Constable was involved in expense fiddling. This allegation proved to be false.[14][15]

2010 - In May 2010, the Sunday World was forced to pay £30,000 in damages to developer Frank Boyd after it published a story relating to Mr Boyd entitled 'Whistleblower sparks fraud squad probe into MoD contracts'. The newspaper issued a full apology to Mr Boyd.[16]
2010 - In June 2010, the Sunday World wa forced to pay a substantial five-figure sum and issue an apology to a Belfast estate-agent whom it had falsely claimed was involved in aiding an Ulster Defence Association killer.[17]
2010 - In December 2010, the Sunday World settled a libel case with a Kilkenny businesswoman after it published an article claiming that she had been involved in moneylaundering on behalf of the Provisional IRA following the Northern Bank robbery. The newspaper issued a full apology and paid an undisclosed settlement.[18]

2011 - In March 2011, the Sunday World admitted that it had published an inaccurate and defamatory article about a Dundonald GP by claiming he was involved in a neighbourhood dispute. The paper issued an apology and paid substantial damages to the GP.[19]

2011 - In November 2011, the Sunday World agreed to issue a public apology to convicted Old Bailey bomber and IRA Volunteer turned Sinn Féin MLA Gerry Kelly. Kelly sued the paper claiming references to him as the chief of staff of the IRA with responsibility for the end of the IRA ceasefire in 1994 were defamatory to his reputation in the eyes of right thinking people. The Sunday World accepted that articles describing him as the Provos' chief of staff and alleging that he had a liaison with a female diplomat for "ulterior motives" were "wrong." [20]

2011 - In November 2011, Iris Robinson received "substantial damages" for the publication of photos taken while she was undergoing treatment for depression after an attempted suicide.[21]

2011 - In November 2011, the Sunday World settled a libel case with Wayne O'Donoghue after the paper claimed that semen found on the body of 11 year-old Robert Holohan was his. The newspaper admitted that the report was inaccurate.[22]

2012 - The paper is currently subject of a defamation case taken by Sinn Féin TD Aengus O'Snodaigh. The newspaper claimed in an article entitled "Aengus Turns Blind Eye To Car Jacking" that he had failed to report his car missing to the Gardai.[23]

BB should taken them to court then, sue them for every penny they have, Paul McCarthy will be the star witness. Actually, I'd love BB/SW to have their day in court, I'd pay good money to watch McCarthy trying to explain "blind networks", "panels" and "traffic packs" to a courtroom full of people with law degrees...

activeone
12-08-2012, 10:18 PM
McCarthy certainly looks like he's been caught off-guard big time, judging from that photo in the article. Nothing unusual or a big deal, look at the media globally - there's plenty of photos of Australian PM Julia Gillard, or QLD Premier Newman looking like complete dills in newspapers lol

Theseus
12-08-2012, 10:29 PM
McCarthy certainly looks like he's been caught off-guard big time, judging from that photo in the article. Nothing unusual or a big deal, look at the media globally - there's plenty of photos of Australian PM Julia Gillard, or QLD Premier Newman looking like complete dills in newspapers lol

I take it you didn't hear him trying to defend BB on the radio? :fly_swat:

I've no idea who Newman is, but even Gillard comes across better than McCarthy, and she doesn't come across well at all :RpS_lol:

EagleOne
12-08-2012, 10:54 PM
As predicted, another tag team member has now joined the fray. Wonder how many more will want to chime in with their BB is a legitimate business and will sue the pants off anyone who says otherwise. Can't wait for the next shill to come out to play. Just think we might have 3 at the same time to play with. One can only hope. This is more fun than a human being should be allowed to have.

Be sure to invite all the shills to come here and post. We look forward to having them. You all do a much better job of proving BB is a Ponzi than any of us. Thanks.

activeone
12-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Can't say I heard him on the airwaves defending himself.... I can just imagine though - is there an archived audio somewhere ?

Interesting how the trolls come out of the woodworks putting down anything and everything they don't fully understand, as a scam. We have the same problem here, I work with a licensed securities dealer here on the Gold Coast, one of their investment products is a non-directional options auto-trading platform. Straight away, many think it's risky because of their limited knowledge of how the options market works. Directional trading is risky, however an experienced trader using an iron condor strategy (google it) can make money in any market condition. Bullish, bearish, neutral or volatile. Our options trading platform has turned a $10'000 initial investment into $49'000 after 15 months (not taking into account the platform fee of $6'000 p.a.). Most people see these kinds of returns as unrealistic and immediately fob us off as being dodgey, or a scam, despite being audited every month to make sure we're ASIC compliant. Also, being located on the Gold Coast is enough to turn people off, as this place has a reputation for having more than its fair share of 'shady companies'.

People used to directional trading, and used to 5%-10%'ish returns on their investments, told to buy shares (stocks) and managed funds, live in as different a reality to successful people as do people who are employees or subcontractors instead of business owners. There's a reason why some people are rich, successful, empowering and influential, and who most people are poor, struggling to make ends meet, and stressed out about life in general, getting their daily fix of tabloid journalism in the print or TV media, to feed that negativity and cynical mind some more.

Thought I'd add a few cents' worth here, as my flight back home is delayed, hardly any conversation and networking here, hardly anybody speaks english here lol
boarding call, so I better leave loserville, otherwise known as Realscum.com - remember all the bullshit and negativity here is not only destructive to all the people who have goals, dreams and ambitions to better themselves and financial position, but yourselves, all that time spent scouring the net for dirt on the latest 'opportunity' isn't improving your position in life, financially or otherwise, and if there's a few more of you like that 'poyol' chap, a proud young father, perhaps all that time would be better spent with your family, especially your kids?

I'll be back from time to time, need a good laugh.

activeone
12-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Tag team member :RpS_biggrin: - you're a sad, sad lot.
Actually down at the beach with my daughter early last week, I observed an individual's actions which are very characteristic of the mentality of people here. Over an hour or so catching some rays, we observed a mother with her two little ones building a very impressive looking sandcastle structure out of sand by the waters' edge. Would have been over the best part of an hour and a half. Then they went in the water to cool down, went back to their towels, dried off and left the beach. A bit further down, a young couple was calling it a day also, and as the woman was packing up the gear, he ran for the water, jumped in and cooled off, and walking back out, got stuck into the sandcastle thingy that family was building, kicking it and completely destroying it beyond recognition whilst his girl was watching. He went back to his girl with a big grin in his face, jumping as he was walking, they hugged and kissed each other and left the beach.

My daughter looked at me in disbelief and said "geez there's some horrible people in this world", I said yep, there sure are. I showed her all the defamatory posts I captured before they were removed due to legal threats by SendOutCards on the scam.com site, and she spent the past hour reading through this forum, and to have a 15 year old say she's never seen so many people so full of **** in one single place. Might have to take her to Parliament House during question time :RpS_lol:

Whip
12-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Wouldn't bother wasting your energy, you're dealing with a mostly moron mentality here.

Not really...you haven't been trolling here that long.

activeone
12-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Realscum troll response would be: "WTF? The tide will turn and wash the thing away anyways, so let's cut to the chase and destroy it now"

EagleOne
12-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Can't say I heard him on the airwaves defending himself.... I can just imagine though - is there an archived audio somewhere ?

Interesting how the trolls come out of the woodworks putting down anything and everything they don't fully understand, as a scam. We have the same problem here, I work with a licensed securities dealer here on the Gold Coast, one of their investment products is a non-directional options auto-trading platform. Straight away, many think it's risky because of their limited knowledge of how the options market works. Directional trading is risky, however an experienced trader using an iron condor strategy (google it) can make money in any market condition. Bullish, bearish, neutral or volatile. Our options trading platform has turned a $10'000 initial investment into $49'000 after 15 months (not taking into account the platform fee of $6'000 p.a.). Most people see these kinds of returns as unrealistic and immediately fob us off as being dodgey, or a scam, despite being audited every month to make sure we're ASIC compliant. Also, being located on the Gold Coast is enough to turn people off, as this place has a reputation for having more than its fair share of 'shady companies'.

People used to directional trading, and used to 5%-10%'ish returns on their investments, told to buy shares (stocks) and managed funds, live in as different a reality to successful people as do people who are employees or subcontractors instead of business owners. There's a reason why some people are rich, successful, empowering and influential, and who most people are poor, struggling to make ends meet, and stressed out about life in general, getting their daily fix of tabloid journalism in the print or TV media, to feed that negativity and cynical mind some more.

Thought I'd add a few cents' worth here, as my flight back home is delayed, hardly any conversation and networking here, hardly anybody speaks english here lol
boarding call, so I better leave loserville, otherwise known as Realscum.com - remember all the bullshit and negativity here is not only destructive to all the people who have goals, dreams and ambitions to better themselves and financial position, but yourselves, all that time spent scouring the net for dirt on the latest 'opportunity' isn't improving your position in life, financially or otherwise, and if there's a few more of you like that 'poyol' chap, a proud young father, perhaps all that time would be better spent with your family, especially your kids?

I'll be back from time to time, need a good laugh.

So your story is you work for a securities dealer on the Gold Coast. :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: I am sure they are impressed with your support of BB. I think they should all join in BB. Just think of the huge downline you could have in BB and all the extra dough you all could be making. In fact, I would venture to say that you all could make more money in BB than they can being a securities dealer, don't you?. You need to show them the error of their ways immediately.

God you people are too funny. I work for a securities dealer but can't see a Ponzi sitting in front of my face. :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

littleroundman
12-08-2012, 11:11 PM
HeHeHe,

don't ya just love the twisted logic of HYIP ponzi shills and pimps ???

Tell us, "activeone", did Bernard Madoff sue any of the news papers who reported on his ponzi scam and win ??

Did Sir Allen Stanford sue and win against any media outlets who reported on his multi million dollar fraud ???

Did Paul Burks or Andy Bowdoin follow through on any of their threats ????

Has ANY HYIP ponzi promoter, apologist, pimp or shill done so EVER ??

By "activeones" twisted logic, forums such as this wouldn't exist and the media would be restricted to reporting crimes AFTER a conviction has been recorded, AND crime reporting would be have to be couched in terms understandable only to the most uneducated of societies' members.

It's hardly the fault of REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) or a media outlet that the "activeones" or the "Iain Sheriffs" of the world can't or won't understand exactly how frauds and fraudsters work.

But, keep up the good work, "activeone"

After all, the lifespan of your average HYIP ponzi apologist is extremely short.

Gotta get in as many posts as you can while Banners Broker still exists.

activeone
12-08-2012, 11:12 PM
i have a life, goals, dreams, ambitions and a family, so don't expect very much from me here, except when I really, really need a laugh, or I'm stuck in an airport lounge waiting for a delayed flight and there's nobody worthwhile to network with.

2199 go whip it good, like Devo !

... and just as I was having a poke at the 'whip' another troll comes out of the woodworks....

Last time I looked, under the westminster system, innocence is maintained until guilt is proven. Just because one doesn't understand a particular business model doesn't make it a scam, ponzi/HYIP. Just because you look like and walk like Jack the Ripper doesn't make you Jack the Ripper.

In most jurisdictions, there's certain procedures you can follow if you think you've been duped out of your hard earned money. Law enforcement is the domain of the justice system of your particular jurisdiction, not some dodgey website full of losers with a particular point of view, opinions and mostly baseless allegations.

Generally your first point of contact, if you think you've been conned or mislead by a company, is to contact your relevant consumer affairs, fair trading or similar department of your government. You'd then be advised to make a formal complaint in detail. It may or may not be actioned immediately, if at all, but if it's not an isolated incident, and more people come out of the woodworks, claiming they've been ripped off, eventually the long arm of the law begins its course of action, and the companies or individuals facing the allegations, dealt with under the due processes of the law, when they catch them, and accounts seized, as was in the case of Zeek.

I was approached by a close friend about Zeek a year or so ago, I did my due diligence and decided against it. My due diligence might have started with scam.com, to see what others opinions, then digging deeper. The numbers didn't add up so I declined.

EagleOne
12-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Well, I have to admit that activeone has a new approach. Telling stories that have nothing to do with BB not being a Ponzi. I guess he is going to bore us to death with silly stories. Hmm, wonder if he is looking for new material for his stand-up gig?

Whip
12-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Well, I have to admit that activeone has a new approach. Telling stories that have nothing to do with BB not being a Ponzi. I guess he is going to bore us to death with silly stories. Hmm, wonder if he is looking for new material for his stand-up gig?

moneydowntheloveit tried it with justbeenpillaging

littleroundman
12-08-2012, 11:19 PM
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5292/talb.gif

Getting back to reality:

page #140 Banners Broker thread, Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310809&page=140)

activeone
12-08-2012, 11:36 PM
back to your reality ....
... enjoy your life of negativity and cynicism. Did you know negativity and cynicism causes stress? Stress is a major cause of stroke.
one source: Science proves that negativity is linked to stress. Also, that water is wet. (http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/emotional-mastery/42913-science-proves-negativity-linked-stress-also-water-wet.html)

Give me positivity and prosperity any day, folks! Boarding time at long last !!!!

Nourjan
12-08-2012, 11:37 PM

Sure , just click on the titled Banners Broker Ltd in the link below:

RTÉ - Liveline (http://www.rte.ie/radio1/podcast/podcast_liveline.xml)

littleroundman
12-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Give me positivity and prosperity any day, folks! Boarding time at long last !!!!

We seem to be on the same page then

I'm "positive" the key to "prosperity" doesn't lay in playing HYIP ponzi scams.

Theseus
12-08-2012, 11:44 PM
back to your reality ....
... enjoy your life of negativity and cynicism. Did you know negativity and cynicism causes stress? Stress is a major cause of stroke.
one source: Science proves that negativity is linked to stress. Also, that water is wet. (http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/emotional-mastery/42913-science-proves-negativity-linked-stress-also-water-wet.html)

I think you'll find that's the BB reality, excuses and non-payment. The bonus (for Dixit anyway) is everyone will be so used to delays by the time he pulls the plug that no-one will realise what's happened until he's on a beach somewhere counting your his millions.

As for Chris Smith, he'll just cease to exist...

Theseus
12-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Here you go BB, the offer is on the table....

Whip
12-09-2012, 12:48 AM
pot meet kettle.

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 01:27 AM
The funny thing about all these threats of "legal action" is that it exposes how incredibly ignorant of the laws regarding slander and defamation the threat makers are.

It also clarifies their complete and utter ignorance of history.

The next time a HYIP ponzi operator sues will be the first.

There IS no "danger" of legal action eventuating for anyone exposing a HYIP ponzi.

Doing so is not even a calculated "risk"

There's absolutely no need to be "right" when it comes to commenting on HYIP ponzi frauds.

Some truths are simply self evident.

There are still people who believe the earth is flat.

Personally, I find no need to "argue" with such people, just as I find no need to "argue" with HYIP ponzi shills and apologists.

"Winning" any discussion is guaranteed when it comes to pointing out HYIP ponzi frauds.

All it takes is a little patience and perseverance and a good sense of the absurd when dealing with the "activeones" of the 'net.

activeone
12-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Now, the bosses at the office wouldn't touch BB, it's not within their scope of investment vehicles, too many things beyond their control, stick to what you know and understand. On-line advertising and relinquishing control and possibly your reputation to a third party is not how we do business - there's a big, big difference between BB and how we conduct business: With BB you've got to have faith, trust and patience, and you don't have a great deal of control over your capital. What we do at the brokerage is entirely different, firstly we don't touch your capital, you set up a segregated trust account with interactive brokers, bank of america sydney branch. Only one person can ever transfer money out of that account, and that's you. And only to YOUR account. You authorize us (the broker) to trade with your capital, however no more than 4% to 5% is ever exposed to the market at any time, meaning that they'd have to get it wrong 20 times (out of 48 trades a year) for you to blow your dosh and lose out. Statistically this is impossible as they get it right about 95% of the time. Google 'Iron Condor' - that's the strategy they're using in these market conditions. The forex platform is performing at around 12'000 pips last year, which ain't half bad. This is a completely different ballgame to BB, so don't even try to compare.

Gotta say, you do raise some valid points about BB, but just because their customer service leaves a lot to be desired, and payouts are sporadic at times, doesn't make them a ponzi. Certainly not a scam, although one can be forgiven for believing same if they've been waiting a month to get paid, agreed.

Some good points raised though- in proper legal proceedings, you'd be laughed out of the office, in realscum.com however, it's concrete evidence to convict .... lol

1. "where are my ads" - they're in a blind network. Many have attempted to explain this, plenty have brought forward the same arguments. I place an ad in your beloved Sunday World for next Sunday, I go and buy the paper, turn to the relevant page, and voila! there's my ad. A real smart-arse like me wants to know my company's money's spent wisely, so I get a dedicated phone number for enquiries related to the ad, so I can track the response rate before deciding to advertise with the tabloid any further.... Many people fail to understand the on-line advertising world, I've yet to see any of my own AdWords or BB ads, but I do know how many click-throughs I'm getting, plus there's google analytics (yes BB falls short on the reporting side of things, that I agree with), but the resulting $$$ from my clickbank and clixgalore accounts are all that's important to me. Geez, if you think BB is a scam / ponzi, better start hounding down all the other advertising companies (leave google alone, they're too big and they'll have you for breakfast), but companies like oOh!media, APN and all the others who lease roadside billboards and sell the advertising space to businesses wanting to advertise on their billboards. BB works in exactly the same way, they buy and sell advertising space. Now this might be a difficult concept to get through to your tiny weeny little brain between your ears, but the amount of money the advertiser pays to the broker (GOA, Ooh!media, APN, or an on-line brokerage like BB, or google, or yahoo) is MORE than the amount of money paid to the owner of the... roadside billboard, or a space on a popular, high-traffic website.... That's called PROFIT. Google, for example, made about $2.7 billion , yes, billion, not million, profit last year doing pretty much the same kind of thing than that Banners Broker company. The difference is what's done with the profits. Thumbs up for google for giving us an alternative to iOS, Apple's iPhone operating system. In fact, Google's really shot out in front with Android, their Nexus phone, their Chrome Browser and their search engine. Aside from salaries, maintaining impressive server facilities, and an impressive HQ, google's doing well for itself, however BB's decided why should we compete against google on all that other stuff. Do we really need another browser? Chrome's OK, although I'm more Firefox orientated. Phones? iPhone, Samsung, Nexus, do we really need a BB phone, a BB Browser, a multi-million dollar corporate headquarters and our own operating system? Seriously.... It's a crowded and competitive marketplace out there. BB's decision to share its profits with its affiliate base is a brilliant idea. Imagine where BB will be in 2-3 years' time? Early August, 2012, they had about 100'000 affiliates in BB, now the company's grown to OVER 250'000 affiliates. (about 265'000 is a number thrown around a lot right now). 2-3 years' time they'll have over a million affiliates. Imagine the on-line marketing opportunities with an affiliate base that big? Think they'll keep on relying on the likes of clicksor, etc? Stick around for another year or two, and BB will be serving up their own ads through their own servers, then the company grows some more, expands its advertising networks. Think outside your little square, people!

Some good points about current growing pains with the company though :

1. Customer service. Woeful, poor, average, leaves a lot to be desired, depending on who you listen to. Have you ever been in charge of a company whose user base jumped almost 300% in 3 months? That in itself presents MAJOR challenges. As a matter of fact, there's more than just a small handful of companies out there that have fallen victim to their own success, the inability to be prepared for massive, exponential growth. To go from 100k to almost 300k affiliates in just over three months is in my books MASSIVE GROWTH. Too many companies have fallen by the wayside because they've found themselves undercapitalized for such growth.

2. "Where are my ads?" - Been using AdWords for years, and often, I've asked myself the same question back than, but analytics tell me traffic stats. Yes I have to admit, I've yet to see my own ads I've put out there through BB, however I can confirm I'm getting click-throughs to the clickbank products I'n promoting through BB, and every month I'm up $300 to $400 thanks to clickthroughs resulting from ads i place on BB, so any claims about ponzis and scams go in one ear and straight out the other. You can keep your fluff and baseless hype, that won't pay your bills, or a trip with your daughters to Tahiti, but my clickbank stats show real $$ from my BB ad campaigns, so kindly go and get stuffed and stick your head back in the sand where it belongs. Having said that, if it weren't for the revenue my BB panels were earning from the Ad/Pub combo side of the BB business, I'd be inclined to say in terms of value for money, the response-rate from BB-placed advertisements are nowhere near those of google, but compare the size of the two companies at this time. Put the bullshit and negative hype aside and examine the facts for a change, yes there's a few grey clouds in the BB sky, it's called growing pains, and I'm inclined to agree these growing pains have frustrated a lot of people

3. Site issues - downtime, DB connect errors, etc. Anybody here on realscum ever had to manage a website accommodating tens of thousands of users? May I suggest I refer to the much-publicized failure of the Australian click frenzy website? Scam or not? You decide, but I can tell you first hand, the challenges presented by a massive increase in traffic is almost as bad as a massive SPIKE in traffic, load balancing issues, server capacity, you name it.... Yes, BB's been caught off-guard more than a couple of times here also. Doesn't make them a scam or a ponzi though, unless you're still wearing those blinkers on your head like a racehorse.....

4. Payment issues - Payza, STP, etc- these are major payment processors, I do know for a fact that both of them are known to the fraud departments of major Australian banks such as StGeorge, Commonwealth, ANZ ..... BB isn't the only company they deal with. Hello? BB isn't the only one they deal with, fools.... I know for a fact that Allied Wallet (another of BB's favourite processors) has been the subject of fraudulent transactions, and many people have subsequently had difficulties in loading their eWallets with funds. Hmmm, how many ponzis make it DIFFICULT to send them money? Isn't it the other way around, getting money out? Those people I know personally who are in BB and are in a position to have $$ paid out have been paid, albeit a week or two later than promised. Slow payers smell 'scammy' agreed, but imagine sharing millions of dollars of advertising revenue amongst affiliates each day, with current money laundering laws globally, moving vast sums of money around poses more than just a few challenges.

You guys are just too funny! "I don't understand it, or it doesn't make sense, it must be a scam". Suppose you lot don't believe NASA and JPL actually sent a rover to Mars, come on? They launched the rocket, up it went until it disappeared out of sight in the sky. Some time later images from Mars were apparently relayed back to earth. Can you provide me concrete proof that thing was actually sent to Mars, all that distance away, and it actually landed and actually started sending images back to earth? No? No concrete proof? It's all hearsay, what's to say the whole thing wasn't put together in a secret Area 51 lab? Did we actually land on the moon? What proof have you got whether they did, or did not? You can't prove **** because you have no direct access to NASA's and JPL's data and records, you have no access to their facilities. So, according to realscum.com rules of conviction, the moon landing's a scam, as is the rover's landing on Mars. The shills keep on publishing pictures of mars, yet it looks just like the landscape of desert areas of arizone, or Australia's simpson desert for that matter, with a little bit of image enhancing and colour alteration, yet on the other hand you not only won't swallow a plausible on-line advertising business model like Banners Broker. Hmmmm?

So your story is you work for a securities dealer on the Gold Coast. :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: I am sure they are impressed with your support of BB. I think they should all join in BB. Just think of the huge downline you could have in BB and all the extra dough you all could be making. In fact, I would venture to say that you all could make more money in BB than they can being a securities dealer, don't you?. You need to show them the error of their ways immediately.

God you people are too funny. I work for a securities dealer but can't see a Ponzi sitting in front of my face. :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

activeone
12-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Absolutely hilarious, no wonder you lot hide behind anonymously behind screen names ... completely and utterly full of ****, knowing only too well that in a court of law you'd be taken to the cleaners. In the legal world, facts determine guilt and innocence, not hear-say, opinions and blatant defamation made by people too gutless to reveal their real identities. Just to make my point, I've made my point about Telstra (Australian telco) and the performance of their 4G cellular broadband network several times, telling people not to believe the hype they see on TV about 'blazing mobile internet speeds' and make their own decisions, and stating publicly that their network is an over-priced rip-off, because in my book 48 minutes to upload a 198Mb file is nothing short of pathetic. Been served with cease-and-desist orders more than a few times by some big shot legal firm in Sydney. Told them to **** off *IN WRITING*, removed nothing, because of LIVE video footage showing their pathetic network performance, and to this day the posts stand. Australis's #1 telco doesn't see it worthwhile pursuing this beyond solicitors' letters and into the courts because I have PROOF.

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 02:27 AM
Don't you just love it when HYIP ponzi apologists resort to using distorted analogies to prove their particular HYIP ponzi is different than the rest.

Now we have "activeone" associating Banners Broker with legitimate securities companies by inference.

Saying Banners Broker is "like" Google

Pretending his Banners Broker "income" comes from it's advertising, while completely ignoring the fact HYIP ponzis "pay" too.

Comparing ongoing Banners Broker tech issues with the failure of the "click frenzy" 'net experience in Oz.

Meanwhile I must admit, his "Mars - Banners Broker" analogy is a first for me, so, props to "activeone" for at least adding a new red herring to the HYIP ponzi promoters handbook.

As I've said before, Banners Broker is as much "like" a real advertising business as a Volkswagen is "like" a Porsche.

Edited to add:

Now we have Mr "activeone" making some sort of connection between his experiences with a telco and the likelihood of anyone here being "sued" by Banners Broker or any of it's flunkies.

How you like to live inside THAT brainful of distorted thought processes ???

activeone
12-09-2012, 03:27 AM
as you can see, folks, even attempting to make a compelling argument with the trolls in here is just like the argument for or against global warming caused by CO2 emissions. Either you're a believer or a non-believer. Whichever side of the fence you happen to be sitting on, you're going to get shot down by the other side. Like the whole argument about whether there's a god or not... Religion works the same way. Can you prove beyond any reasonable doubt whether god (or allah if you're from that part of the world) exists? I'm not completely atheist, more agnostic, like with Banners Broker I've yet to see any compelling argument to conclusively prove beyond much reasonable doubt that that Banners Broker company's a ponzi of some sort. In fact, everything presented here is speculative in nature, mostly baseless although there's some fair points made, especially in terms of customer service and a number of people experiencing payment issues. These two can potentially bring a company to its knees, but in addition to the weak arguments made here, it doesn't make it a ponzi. As a matter of fact, most of the HYIP/Ponzi accusations stem back to the early days of the company where it actually did promote itself as some kind of straight-line doubler, however I can't comment on that as this was well before my time.

Hypanor
12-09-2012, 03:53 AM
...Our options trading platform has turned a $10'000 initial investment into $49'000 after 15 months (not taking into account the platform fee of $6'000 p.a.). Most people see these kinds of returns as unrealistic and immediately fob us off as being dodgey, or a scam, despite being audited every month to make sure we're ASIC compliant. Also, being located on the Gold Coast is enough to turn people off, as this place has a reputation for having more than its fair share of 'shady companies'...

Roger, is that you? Welcome to Realscam.com!

Roger has a habit of telling little white lies, like this one:

When practically EVERYONE in Australia knows it came from a story here:
Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/anger-as-police-officer-pictured-talking-on-mobile-phone-while-driving/story-fn6bfkm6-1226363934387)

But hey, don't we all.

Hypanor
12-09-2012, 04:22 AM
Here's some FACTS:

FACT: Rajiv Dixit was involved in a PYRAMID scheme just prior to his involvement with Banners Broker:
Advertising scheme boss led firm suspended for (http://www.irishexaminer.com/archives/2012/1129/world/advertising-scheme-boss-led-firm-suspended-for-apospyramid-sellingapos-215448.html)

FACT: Irish Media declaring or insinuating Banners Broker is not a legitimate business:
Another scheme too good to be true? | Irish Examiner (http://www.irishexaminer.com/analysis/another-scheme-too-good-to-be-true-215389.html)
Sunday World - investigating and reporting on Irish Crime (http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/sw-irish-crime.php#aid-13767)
http://podcast.rasset.ie/podcasts/audio/2012/1128/20121128_rteradio1-liveline-bannersbro_c20118491_20118492_232_.mp3

FACT: Leading industry bloggers call it a doubtful business:
Banners Broker Scam – Don’t Let It Affect You « Finch Sells (http://finchsells.com/2012/10/21/banners-broker-scam-dont-let-it-affect-you/)
BannersBroker – the old, its not me, its you, story. | philsmy.com (http://philsmy.com/2012/11/bannersbroker-the-old-its-not-me-its-you-story/)
Faith Sloan Banners Broker a Ponzi or Legitimate Business? Rod Cook, Troy Dooley, Dirson, and others are piping in here. | Faith Sloan Gray Matter: Making Cash, Advertising/Marketing, and Ramblings - faithsloan.com (on Faith Sloan) (http://faithsloan.com/2012/12/03/banners-broker-a-ponzi-or-legitimate-business/)
Finally, my verdict on Banners Broker | Rich Life Letter (http://www.richlifeletter.com/finally-my-verdict-on-banners-broker/)
Banners Broker (http://www.tugagency.com/blog/2012/11/29/banners-broker-ponzi-scheme-accusations-intensify/)
Banners Broker Ireland (http://www.diarmaidcondon.com/banners-broker-ireland/)

FACT: Banners Broker supporters will stoop to (and openly admit to) slanderous and mischievous means to ruin the professional reputations of sceptics who name themselves publicly (I won't link to the defaming articles, but can be provided on request. There is a difference between making up lies to ruin people, and researching and posting publicly available information about leaders of a Ponzi scheme).

FACT: Chris Smith is touted as an IT / Math genius with Uni degrees, but there is absolutely no background on him whatsoever (does he exist?).

FACT: Claims that Banners Broker has purchased a 15,000sqm building "and are moving in". The physical location has not been made known (why?).

FACT: Many people have lost money to Banners Broker, the various forums are littered with stories.

FACT: Constant posting (on Banners Brokers numerous Facebook pages) of delayed payouts of 30, 60, 90 days.

That'll do for starters. Can we have some facts on Banners Broker now please.

activeone
12-09-2012, 04:25 AM
**** HAVE YOU BEEN DUPED OR RIPPED OFF BY BANNERS BROKER OR ANY OTHER COMPANY ??? ***
Then shut the **** up and complain to the consumer affairs / fair trading authorities of the government of the juristiction (country) you live in, rather than flapping your gums on sites like this, going on about this, and that, and this, and some more, whilst in hiding behind your keyboards, screens and screen handles. Unless you man up (ladies included), and put your REAL NAME and REAL ADDRESS and REAL PHONE NUMBER to your allegations, then you're just hot air, bullshit and nothing more. I've had my gripes with Telstra and their 4G network and I've put my money where my mouth is, and made public my case and why, and got served. And I tore the document up and returned it to sender (legal firm), with a cover letter informing them that nothing will be removed, and as I'm refusing to comply with a cease and desist order, see you in court, as I am a real person with real issues and real proof and I have nothing to hide. Nothing ever eventuated. I also had more than my fair share of gripes with Vodafone mobile broadband (before switching to Telstra, marginally better....), I made public via both my facebook page, local newspapers and such that their network sucked around Broady and Surfers Paradise. Their solicitor sent me a letter informing me that if I didn't remove my defamatory posts (which were supposedly hurting the Vodafone business), again I told them to do and shove it, because my allegations were backed with FACTS. Nothing ever eventuated, except that I got let off their 24 month contract 7 months in, and I got to keep my Samsung Galaxy II and Vodafone Pocket WiFi2 (which went in the trash can).

So, if you REALLY have a compelling case against Banners Broker, or any other "opportunity kind of company", then stop hiding you gutless wimps, seriously. If I had an issue with BB or any other company I dealt with and it wasn't resolved to my satisfaction and I thought it was a scam, certainly I wouldn't be flapping my gums on sites like this, I'd be complaining to the relevant authorities in detail.

Most ponzis start falling to pieces within their first two years, BB's been going for that long already, but.... we're heading into that time of year where people have a need for ca$h, BB affiliates included.... So my guess is there'll be a spike in withdrawal requests within the BB community this festive season. That's the big litmus test for me as far as BB's credibility is concerned, not so much as to who proudly announces they've been paid on talkinbb.com but moreso how many people start reporting that their payments are late. By mid-to-end January it should be possible to figure out some kind of pattern to see whether this test of BB's liquidity passes this little test of time.... If by mid-to-end January 2013 we have a massive spike of real people complaining about real difficulties in extracting payments requested from their BB eWallets, than perhaps you lot could be on to something but don't hold your breath, but it's good to dream.....

But in the scheme of things, as you can see, folks, even attempting to make a compelling argument with the trolls in here is just like the argument for or against global warming caused by CO2 emissions. Either you're a believer or a non-believer. Whichever side of the fence you happen to be sitting on, you're going to get shot down by the other side. Like the whole argument about whether there's a god or not... Religion works the same way. Can you prove beyond any reasonable doubt whether god (or allah if you're from that part of the world) exists? I'm not completely atheist, more agnostic, like with Banners Broker I've yet to see any compelling argument to conclusively prove beyond much reasonable doubt that that Banners Broker company's a ponzi of some sort. In fact, everything presented here is speculative in nature, mostly baseless although there's some fair points made, especially in terms of customer service and a number of people experiencing payment issues. These two can potentially bring a company to its knees, but in addition to the weak arguments made here, it doesn't make it a ponzi. As a matter of fact, most of the HYIP/Ponzi accusations stem back to the early days of the company where it actually did promote itself as some kind of straight-line doubler, however I can't comment on that as this was well before my time, but I'm sure the mindless anti-everything trolls here will spruce up something they think is a compelling argument. Problem with losers is they always take the "victim mentality" when it comes to life, trade hours for dollars when it comes to making a living, rather than using leverage, and when it comes down to the crunch where they're caught out, they either disappear or step up to the plate and do what politicians do best, blame somebody else. Politicians excel at this....

noname999
12-09-2012, 04:33 AM
Where are the ads?

Simple question, should involve a simple answer. Not a big long story or anecdote.

activeone
12-09-2012, 04:34 AM
little white lies? Unless this is the most unusual episode of 'itchy ear' on the part of the local constabulary I've ever seen, all I can see here is a fellow aussie taking the time to take a snapshot of the local constabulary practising the good 'ol "do as we say, not as we do" thing once again. Even other supposedly professional drivers such as Limousine and Taxi drivers who have to operate in-car dispatch terminals and converse with base or a client, are reprimanded, and fined for such behaviour. The law regarding mobile phones (cellphones) in Australia is you MUST use a handsfree device whilst driving. What makes the police so different? Why should they be able to yap on the phone on a public road? In this country, police officers almost always travel in pairs, so hand the phone to your colleague in the pax seat. Hard to pick whether this cop was on a call-out with his blue and red light flashing, only Roger Stockburger would know.

Roger has a habit of telling little white lies, like this one:

When practically EVERYONE in Australia knows it came from a story here:
Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/anger-as-police-officer-pictured-talking-on-mobile-phone-while-driving/story-fn6bfkm6-1226363934387)

But hey, don't we all.

noname999
12-09-2012, 04:40 AM
What has this got to do with BB?!

activeone
12-09-2012, 04:49 AM
Exactly, WHAT does THIS have to do with BB - conclusive proof this is a hide-out for pathetic, negativity-driven losers with a gripe against anybody who wants to step out of the 9-5 Monday to Friday working way of life and creating something of their own to create a better future for themselves and their families, seriously, you guys seriously crack me up, what a bunch of tossers.... CREDIBILITY = NEAR ZERO - so tell me, seriously, really, you have nothing better to do with your time than scour the worldwideweb for anything that even remotely looks or smells like it may have a connection to Banners Broker (or any other 'opportunity thing' going around that looks 'too good to be true' according to your reality?????? So I'm correct in assuming you have no wife, no kids, no better things to do with your time than to put down anything and everything that you either don't understand or don't approve of, so you'll go to any length to shoot it down??? If Banners Broker is a scam and a ponzi, it'll be shut down like Zeek Rewards, it's only a matter of time, this is that we have law enforcement agencies for. Would I be correct in assuming that, if there was no internet, you losers would sit on the side of the road taking video footage of cars not entirely stopping at a stop sign, or "apparently" driving faster than they should be?? This is why we have police, the FBI, interpol and fraud investigation squads. If you think you're so damn hot, either publish your real name, address and phone number, or shrivel back into your dark little hole, or join the FBI / Interpol / Fraud Squad in your country, not a bad way to earn a living if you're good at what you do... Ooops sorry, I forgot, if you work for any of the institutionalized law enforcement / investigation authorities, further action against the alleged parties needs to be based on substantial facts and allegations, not hearsay and baseless allegations.

Losers.

I'm astounded why you guys don't go work for the FBI, Interpol or some anti-fraud crows or something, seriously. Where's my ads? Good question, if I wasn't getting any response off my clickbank banners on the BB sites, I'd be asking the same question too...

noname999
12-09-2012, 04:53 AM
Name calling now. There's a surprise.

Just answer one simple question. Where are the ads?

noname999
12-09-2012, 05:03 AM
Why did you remove the name calling active one?

activeone
12-09-2012, 05:13 AM
Removed nothing, "losers" is my name-calling, or are you trying to photoshop up something else to add fuel to your rather puny and weak flame???
Geez, wake up or provide some proof of the removal (photoshopping doesn't count lol)
..... just because I made an edit to remove a typo?

Sure. Me, I've seen BB ads on metacafe.com, girlswithmuscle.com and a small number of other sites. Please note these ads weren't affiliate ads but straight to bannersbroker.com, so I'm going to speculate these ads weren't placed by an affiliate, otherwise there'd be an affiliate link, not www,bannersbroker.com but www.bannersbroker,com/affiliatename] ....

Sorry that's not a great deal of proof, but as the months unfold and BB grows, the numbers of ads people will see will increase. Apparently BB has plans to set up its own advertising networks in 2013, which will sink the doubters once and for all. Stick around, folks, the best has yet to come ... The big cheese (Google) started out in 1998 with an initial funding of $100'000 from the co-founder of Sun Microsystems, andy Bechtolsheim. The company's IPO was in 2004 - remember that Michael Dell and Bill Gates started on a shoe-string budget and out of a garage. Get with the game, folks, this is a completely different world to traditional brick'n'mortar businesses. The basic fundamentals are still the same as far as finances and business planning is concerned, but in the on-line world, there's so much ordinary folk don't understand, and quickly dismiss the whole thing as dodgey or even a scam.

Then again, who knows, the unthinkable might happen and the whole BB thing's a scam like the trolls would like to see this be, well the day is drawing near when I will be making another withdrawal request, and once that attempt starts becoming a hassle or a headache, and my case is ignored by the folks at BB, I'll certainly be stating my case here, WITH MY REAL NAME, REAL ADDRESS AND REAL PHONE NUMBER.

When I make accusations and allegations, they're not made in hiding behind a screen name, they're based with facts and concrete proof, try to find them here on realscum.com, better off trying to find your needle in the haystack ;)

noname999
12-09-2012, 05:20 AM
Ah, there we go. Name calling again.

Back to the ads issue. The two sites you have named could not be supporting all the ads of BB's claimed affiliates. Care to tell us where the rest of the ads are?

noname999
12-09-2012, 05:26 AM
You really need to make up your mind activeone.

Joe_Shmoe
12-09-2012, 05:52 AM
Hi activone, Obvious question first.What is your real name?

Also do you spend a lot of time at Girls with Muscle (http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/) ?

Mundorf
12-09-2012, 05:54 AM
"...there's so much ordinary folk don't understand, and quickly dismiss the whole thing as dodgey or even a scam.".......why should BB be the only one with so much unclear things and if BB is full of members from ordinary folk,how is possible those people do "business" without understanding what they do?

noname999
12-09-2012, 05:59 AM
Sunday World have follow up piece today on the BB scam.

Reference to realscam.com in it.

Well done Jason, Phil.

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 06:04 AM
C'mon, Roger,

surely you're not gonna leave it there.

How about a few more quick analogies.

How about a few more red herring comparisons.

Has your flight taken you back to Mermaid Waters, yet ???

How about if we do business with the "securities company" you work for ????

Will we savelotsmore ???

Why the discrepancies between your "real" name, your "forum" name and the name you use to register your domains ???

You wouldn't be acting like a true HYIP ponzi shill now, would you Roger ????

Here ya go, REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) readers, the man who's just spent a whole afternoon criticizing others for "hiding" their true identities,

Put you hands together for none other than:

(drum roll please, maestro)

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/990/rogerweb.gif

Mundorf
12-09-2012, 06:08 AM
..."imagine sharing millions of dollars of advertising revenue amongst affiliates each day" - no need to IMAGINE...I and 100 000 members get paid in 24 -30 hours EACH DAY...why to imagine something what is daily praxis??

Joe_Shmoe
12-09-2012, 06:25 AM
Not the most successful launch.

noname999
12-09-2012, 06:31 AM
I thought BB had a company dealing with those critical of the scheme? Could they not find the Sunday World offices? Waiting for the drones claims of it being rag again. Just one thing to keep in mind:

In 2008, the newspaper won the prize for the Newspaper of the Year (Sunday) at the annual Chartered Institute of Public Relations Press and Broadcast Awards for Northern Ireland.

Poyol
12-09-2012, 06:48 AM
Can someone get a scan of the article up for us please?

Jason

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Send me a link and I'll do it.

Poyol
12-09-2012, 06:56 AM
I think it's only in paper form at the moment!

Jason

noname999
12-09-2012, 06:57 AM
sent you pm J

hendyphilhendy
12-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Looking forward to reading that. Deliberately didn't say anything on forum about my interview in case it did not happen.

noname999
12-09-2012, 07:00 AM
If you get the iphone app you can download 2 papers for free.

noname999
12-09-2012, 07:07 AM
Interesting that it actually calls BB a pyramid scheme.

Joe_Shmoe
12-09-2012, 07:10 AM
The paper is also available on the Sunday World iPad app. (iphone too i think)

It's free to download 2 editions.
I used my second free download today. (I might have to buy it next week) :RpS_smile:
Hopefully many more people will see what they are really getting involved in now.

I feel sorry for the woman who invested €2000 ( introduced by a "friend" ) and cannot now get her money back.

Poyol
12-09-2012, 07:11 AM
If anyone figures out how to get it up on here please do so.

I can't wait to read it.

Jason

hendyphilhendy
12-09-2012, 07:13 AM
I would also like to point out that the website containing the defamatory article appears to have been shut down. Most likely due to the amount of complaints it will have received for bullshit accusations.

Mundorf
12-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Big companies do not use facebook to blaim,accuse any person or company.Serious and legal multibillion industry would never destroy their reputation by reducing any kind of conflict on such low level of cheap personal attack.Big, serious companies are led by "big" serious people who have knowledge and enough built-up character to distinguish between high and low needs.When I say "big" I mean when a person is aware of high quolity knowledge the person uses to achiev high level of communications what brings long term business success.Impulsive,vindictive and ferocious people will never come so far.Apart the fact BB is a ponzi,with such low built up character management, there are no organization out there that would survive any serious issue and grow in long term option.

noname999
12-09-2012, 07:17 AM
PM again J

AshKen1
12-09-2012, 07:18 AM
Sunday World have follow up piece today on the BB scam.

Reference to realscam.com in it.

Well done Jason, Phil.

Looking forward to seeing a link to the article online (and not on ipad) :)

Yes, well done Jason and Phil

hendyphilhendy
12-09-2012, 07:27 AM
Just read the article. It is a decent read. A bit one sided as they obviously couldn't get anyone from BB to speak.

Jason and I both mentioned and pictured.

AshKen1
12-09-2012, 07:34 AM
Just read the article. It is a decent read. A bit one sided as they obviously couldn't get anyone from BB to speak.

Aaaargh... link pretty pretty please?

I don't do apple stuff...

Poyol
12-09-2012, 07:36 AM
I've had my part sent to me. Anyone with time able to transcribe it?

Jason

noname999
12-09-2012, 07:37 AM

Honestly don't think its one-sided. It is just the truth. Quoting a load of lies from some drone would not have given balance.

By the way, the contrast between your and P's photos and that of Paul is incredible. I know who I would trust!

Hypanor
12-09-2012, 07:37 AM

That's what I meant back here - activeone / Roger are talking about the same high return options platform that's ASIC compliant.
And now, oddly, the same websites

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 07:42 AM
"ASIC audited"

Now, THAT'S funny.

A little bit of proof music, if you please, Roger.

ASIC audited my Aunt Fanny.

hendyphilhendy
12-09-2012, 07:43 AM
Aaaargh... link pretty pretty please?o

I don't do apple stuff...

Had to download the android app so cannot link.

AshKen1
12-09-2012, 07:43 AM
"ASIC audited"

Now, THAT'S funny.

Really, your Aunt Fanny was audited? Impressive stuff ;)

AshKen1
12-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Had to download the android app so cannot link.

*sad face*

As and when I'm sure it will appear on here. Fair play to both you and Jason for speaking to the newspaper.

noname999
12-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Question guys:

After the complete mess Paul McCarthy made, why has he not been removed from his position? Would that not seem to obvious course of action?

hendyphilhendy
12-09-2012, 07:49 AM
Honestly don't think its one-sided. It is just the truth. Quoting a load of lies from some drone would not have given balance.

Fair enough. I just think it would have been a bit better if they went into a bot more detail about the ponzi element. I.e. asking where the supposed product is.

noname999
12-09-2012, 07:51 AM
I agree with you there.

I wonder if BB have made any legal contact with SW...:RpS_lol:

Poyol
12-09-2012, 07:53 AM
I do have to thank Julie D for making that happen.

I'll speak to whomever I need to speak to to help educate people and bring Banners Broker down.

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 07:53 AM
I wonder if BB have made any legal contact with SW...:RpS_lol:

It's extremely hard to contact anyone when you're running for cover.

Hypanor
12-09-2012, 08:06 AM
"ASIC audited"

Now, THAT'S funny.

Just to be clear, its not BB he's saying is ASIC audited, but the options platform thing. There are many similarities between what activeone has said here, and what Roger has said on various facebook posts - high return options platform, family, and now uses the exact same websites to use as examples - one of which is a rather obscure site!

So pretty sure its the same person, make of that what you will...

Joe_Shmoe
12-09-2012, 08:08 AM
Question guys:

After the complete mess Paul McCarthy made, why has he not been removed from his position? Would that not seem to obvious course of action?

Nobody else dumb enough to do it?

noname999
12-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Nobody else dumb enough to do it?

I think you are probably right. But you never know...

Hypanor
12-09-2012, 08:19 AM
Sunday World 9th December

noname999
12-09-2012, 08:24 AM
Still can't understand why Paul Mc needs a mouse pad for a calculator...

buckyuk
12-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Awesome work on the newspaper article guys

samuel.r
12-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Awesome work on the newspaper article guys

Wait a sec. The Sunday paper in Ireland actually did a follow-up story? You mean David Hooker and the might of the BB legal team hasn't forced the paper to apologize?

I'm shocked.

I'm also still waiting for the address of the new 15,000 sq/ft office building BB purchased in Canada. I really want to go check it out. Anyone know where it is, or is it simply on a blind alley and not viewable?

AshKen1
12-09-2012, 08:46 AM
Still can't understand why Paul Mc needs a mouse pad for a calculator...

I think the guys over at PRC have the answer to that question...

Banner Brokers thread gone!! - Page 15 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums (http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214373&page=15)

noname999
12-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Can someone post the article over on MMG. I know they are looking forward to reading it.

Jerrygo
12-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Well done Phil and Jason. There are a lot of people making complaints here in Ireland now. The personal attacks and threats really show up bb for what it is.

AshKen1
12-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Well done Phil and Jason. There are a lot of people making complaints here in Ireland now. The personal attacks and threats really show up bb for what it is.

Wouldn't it be interesting if all those people who signed up last weekend suddenly decided they wanted their money back in the guaranteed 30 day refund period?

I think I'd be doing that on the basis of this article. Especially with Christmas looming.

Oh my, this could get really interesting...

noname999
12-09-2012, 09:39 AM
I'd be amazed

Jerrygo
12-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Wouldn't it be interesting if all those people who signed up last weekend suddenly decided they wanted their money back in the guaranteed 30 day refund period?

I think I'd be doing that on the basis of this article. Especially with Christmas looming.

Oh my, this could get really interesting...

Lol yes. But guarantee that bb would invent another delaying tactic, site update or something, to get over the 30 day period.

Poyol
12-09-2012, 09:51 AM
You have to jump through hoops to get a refund.

You have to send a letter to their Canadian HQ 1019 Nelson Street. If you don't do a 'recorded delivery' they'll probably say it didn't get there.

And if you do a recorded delivery they'll probably say the mail company is lying and 'threaten' to sue them.

*sigh*

Jason

Joe_Shmoe
12-09-2012, 10:00 AM
I'm also still waiting for the address of the new 15,000 sq/ft office building BB purchased in Canada. I really want to go check it out. Anyone know where it is, or is it simply on a blind alley and not viewable?

Is it invisible like their Ads?

Jerrygo
12-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Irish media seem to have taken the lead on investigating and exposing this scam. The slower moving state authorities are also showing an interest.. The Nca corporate section have an ongoing investigation on them, and The Garda Bureau of FraudInvestigation have a file open on it now. Just surprised that the UK equivalents seem to be a bit slow off the mark

Joe_Shmoe
12-09-2012, 10:06 AM

You have to send a letter to their Canadian HQ 1019 Nelson Street. If you don't do a 'recorded delivery' they'll probably say it didn't get there.

And if you do a recorded delivery they'll probably say the mail company is lying and 'threaten' to sue them.

*sigh*

Jason

Do we know of anybody anywhere who has received a refund from Banners Broker ever?

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Do we know of anybody anywhere who has received a refund from Banners Broker ever?

Be careful asking questions like that, Joe.

We'll be flooded with hordes of Banners Broker shills and pimps claiming they were handed their refunds by Chris Smith personally, along with a free flight ticket for any destination of their choice as a gesture of goodwill and to apologize for any inconvenience caused by Banners Brokers' non payment of monies due.

noname999
12-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Thanks Joe

noname999
12-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Phil, Jason, any chance you could check if the Sunday World has heard anything from BB(legally)?

AshKen1
12-09-2012, 11:09 AM

*sigh*

Jason

I agree with you Jason on the difficulties of doing this.

Hmmm, I wonder whether the NCA and the Better Business Bureau would be interested in tracking the refund request at the same time as it is being made? Make copies of everything and hand them over to the authorities so they know what's going on. That might make people sit up and take notice and get the refunds coming out ;)

Might work ... and if it does not, then my oh my, there is evidence that BB are ..... [fill in the gap as you think fit]

AshKen1
12-09-2012, 12:17 PM
From BB Network on Facebook

"Message From the CEO!!!!! Thank you for a wonderful success in Ireland. Pics and events will be posted soon.

Bri speaking (chris's assistant) Thank you, Paul, and everyone in Ireland. the team went above and beyond, and the precedent is set high for future tours.

Mick and Paul speaking: PauL: good morning. It's been an honor for BB to come to Ireland for the first World Tour. A lot of questions were asked about the longevity of BB. BB is an incredible company. Chris and Raj are the most credible people I know and both are high in integrity. We are honored to be in business with them. Thank you to Mick for all his help. Thank you Chris and everyone."

Yes you are right there. BB is an "incredible" company.

As defined on Incredible | Define Incredible at Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/incredible)

in·cred·i·ble [in-kred-uh-buh l] adjective

1. so extraordinary as to seem impossible: incredible speed.
2. not credible; hard to believe; unbelievable: The plot of the book is incredible.

le-simpson
12-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Phil, Jason, any chance you could check if the Sunday World has heard anything from BB(legally)?

Dont think they would be bothered to.

Sunday World is a trash mag - bit like Sunday Sport

2002 - In 2002 the Sunday World was sued for libel after a story which appeared in the paper in July 1999 was proven to be untrue. In the article journalist Paul Williams claimed a nun named Nora Wall had procured children so that they could be raped by paedophile priest Brendan Smyth. The paper was forced to issue a full apology and pay a €175,000 settlement to Ms. Wall.

2007 - In November 2007, the Sunday World is believed to have paid at least €500,000 in damages to Julia Kushnir, a Ukrainian interpreter. Ms Kushnir survived a car crash in 2005 in which former Fianna Fail politician Liam Lawlor was killed. The Sunday World claimed that Lawlor had been with a "teenage prostitute" when he was killed. In court it accepted the article was completely untrue and should never have been published.

2007 - In 2007, the Sunday World was forced to pay €50,000 in damages to a guesthouse owner from Waterford after the paper suggested that the guesthouse was a brothel.

2008 - In February 2008, the Sunday World was ordered to pay €900,000 in compensation to a Sligo man after it had described hims as a "Traveller drug king" in an article it had published in September 1999. The €900,000 in compensation was the highest payout ever awarded by a jury in a Libel case in Ireland.

2008 - In December 2008, the Sunday World was sued by Belfast businessman Peter Curtistan after it falsely claimed he had been involved in Provisional IRA racketeering. The paper is believed to have paid Mr Curistan around £50,000 in compensation.

2009 - In September 2009, the Sunday World is understood to have paid what is one of the biggest libel settlements in Northern Ireland legal history to former PSNI Chief Constable Hugh Order. The newspaper had claimed the Chief Constable was involved in expense fiddling. This allegation proved to be false.[14]

2010 - In May 2010, the Sunday World was forced to pay £30,000 in damages to developer Frank Boyd after it published a story relating to Mr Boyd entitled 'Whistleblower sparks fraud squad probe into MoD contracts'. The newspaper issued a full apology to Mr Boyd.

2010 - In June 2010, the Sunday World was forced to pay a substantial five-figure sum and issue an apology to a Belfast estate-agent whom it had falsely claimed was involved in aiding an Ulster Defence Association killer.

2010 - In December 2010, the Sunday World settled a libel case with a Kilkenny businesswoman after it published an article claiming that she had been involved in money laundering on behalf of the Provisional IRA following the Northern Bank robbery. The newspaper issued a full apology and paid an undisclosed settlement.

2011 - In March 2011, the Sunday World admitted that it had published an inaccurate and defamatory article about a Dundonald GP by claiming he was involved in a neighbourhood dispute. The paper issued an apology and paid substantial damages to the GP.

2011 - In November 2011, the Sunday World agreed to issue a public apology to convicted Old Bailey bomber and IRA Volunteer turned Sinn Féin MLA Gerry Kelly. Kelly sued the paper claiming references to him as the chief of staff of the IRA with responsibility for the end of the IRA ceasefire in 1994 were defamatory to his reputation in the eyes of right thinking people. The Sunday World accepted that articles describing him as the Provos' chief of staff and alleging that he had a liaison with a female diplomat for "ulterior motives" were "wrong."

2011 - In November 2011, Iris Robinson received "substantial damages" for the publication of photos taken while she was undergoing treatment for depression after an attempted suicide.

2012 - The paper is currently subject of a defamation case taken by Sinn Féin TD Aengus O'Snodaigh. The newspaper claimed in an article entitled "Aengus Turns Blind Eye To Car Jacking" that he had failed to report his car missing to the Gardai"

noname999
12-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Simpson! You are back!! Thought we had lost you for a while. Are you talking about The Sunday World, the award winning paper? So you are saying they are telling lies?

Poyol
12-09-2012, 01:24 PM
There have been no summons letter or any communication between Banners Broker, their legal 'company' or any other adjudicator and Sunday World.

Jason

Poyol
12-09-2012, 01:25 PM
I forwarded that post onto the journalist at SW whom I am in contact with.

I'm sure he'll find it funny as there are huge differences here.

J

noname999
12-09-2012, 01:31 PM
I know it is common place for the shills to attack those who speak negatively of their pyramid schemes. Normally they get away with it. Once they start making false accusations against newspapers, they are on very thin ice.

I do notice a change of tack aleady though.After the last article the drones were saying its only a matter of time before BB sue. Now, all of a sudden, they wouldn't be bothered.

Of course they can't sue. They can't be anywhere near a courtroom. Although they might not get the choice in time to come.

noname999
12-09-2012, 01:42 PM

Lets look at this logically. If what the sunday World is saying is untrue, BB could sue them. They could get money out of them, and get great publicity for the scheme. If proved correct they would also get their legal expenses paid so it would cost them nothing. The Sunday World would have to issue an apology in a paper with a huge circulation. BB couldn't get better publicity.

Yet you are claiming they wouldn't be bothered. Pull the other one. It is becoming very obvious how you were tricked into joining this scam.

laidback
12-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Simpson! You are back!! Thought we had lost you for a while. Are you talking about The Sunday World, the award winning paper? So you are saying they are telling lies?

Here is a news flash for Simpson; Past performance has little to do with future result. BB will in no way sue, since it is definitely not in their best interest to be required to answer all those pesky little questions in the discovery phase.

Julie Diligent
12-09-2012, 02:55 PM

Yes, it's not the kind of Sunday morning paper I would choose to pore over either, Simpson, as I'm scoffing my lightly-toasted egg and bacon butties. But like the UK's infamous News of the World (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_of_the_World), which likewise attracted numerous lawsuits in its history, what really matters here is number of eyeballs, aka readership. (Just as what really matters with web banners is eyeballs, aka impressions.) And like it or not, nothing attracts eyeballs in their hundreds of thousands like controversy and scandal.

The Sunday World (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_World)"...is currently the biggest selling tabloid newspaper in Ireland with combined sales north and south of around 250,000 copies each week. It's readership on the island is over one million people." That's among a total population of all ages north and south of 6.4 million.

Given their chosen editorial sector, the Sunday World, I strongly suspect, factor-in libel lawsuit defence as just another cost of doing business.

The Sunday Sport (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Sport), on the other hand, Simpson, is in a different editorial sector altogether: pure birdcage liner. And everybody knows it. "It prints plainly ludicrous stories, such as a double-decker London bus being found frozen in the Antarctic ice, or a World War II bomber found on the moon. Defenders of the paper pointed out that it was not intended to be taken seriously".

EagleOne
12-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Don't you just love how the Ponzi shills come to this forum and DEMAND anyone who posts here has to reveal their true name, address, phone number, otherwise they are not credible; but they post using a moniker.

Don't you just love how they DEMAND this forum has to comply with their DEMANDS or we are to shut up.

Don't you just love how IDIOTIC they are thinking they wield that much power here.

Don't you just love how they act like a two-year old throwing a temper tantrum thinking they will get their way.

Don't you just love how dumb they really are, and these are supposed to be "PROFESSIONALS" and "SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS" people..

Whip
12-09-2012, 03:27 PM
From BB Network on Facebook

"Message From the CEO!!!!! Thank you for a wonderful success in Ireland. Pics and events will be posted soon.

Bri speaking (chris's assistant) Thank you, Paul, and everyone in Ireland. the team went above and beyond, and the precedent is set high for future tours.

Mick and Paul speaking: PauL: good morning. It's been an honor for BB to come to Ireland for the first World Tour. A lot of questions were asked about the longevity of BB. BB is an incredible company. Chris and Raj are the most credible people I know and both are high in integrity. We are honored to be in business with them. Thank you to Mick for all his help. Thank you Chris and everyone."

Yes you are right there. BB is an "incredible" company.

As defined on Incredible | Define Incredible at Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/incredible)

in·cred·i·ble [in-kred-uh-buh l] adjective

1. so extraordinary as to seem impossible: incredible speed.
2. not credible; hard to believe; unbelievable: The plot of the book is incredible.

I think the actual confusion is their lack in understanding of the word 'company'.

AshKen1
12-09-2012, 04:01 PM
I think the actual confusion is their lack in understanding of the word 'company'.

Your comment made me really laugh out loud!!! Best giggle of the day

:RpS_biggrin:

Theseus
12-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Yes, it's not the kind of Sunday morning paper I would choose to pore over either, Simpson, as I'm scoffing my lightly-toasted egg and bacon butties. But like the UK's infamous News of the World (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_of_the_World), which likewise attracted numerous lawsuits in its history, what really matters here is number of eyeballs, aka readership. (Just as what really matters with web banners is eyeballs, aka impressions.) And like it or not, nothing attracts eyeballs in their hundreds of thousands like controversy and scandal.

The Sunday World (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_World)"...is currently the biggest selling tabloid newspaper in Ireland with combined sales north and south of around 250,000 copies each week. It's readership on the island is over one million people." That's among a total population of all ages north and south of 6.4 million.

Given their chosen editorial sector, the Sunday World, I strongly suspect, factor-in libel lawsuit defence as just another cost of doing business.

The Sunday Sport (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Sport), on the other hand, Simpson, is in a different editorial sector altogether: pure birdcage liner. And everybody knows it. "It prints plainly ludicrous stories, such as a double-decker London bus being found frozen in the Antarctic ice, or a World War II bomber found on the moon. Defenders of the paper pointed out that it was not intended to be taken seriously".

The Sunday World may well be a downmarket rag in, as Julie says, the style of the NOTW, however it's readership is similarly downmarket. This isn't the Sunday reading of those in the higher social classes, it's aimed squarely at the working blue collar man/woman - the car mechanics, the plumbers, the less, shall we say, educated members of society.

Unfortunately, Simpson that's the exact same socio-economic group that BB are targeting, so the likelihood of potential (or current) BB members reading the article are very, very high.

Will BB sue? On past experience I'd say if they had the inclination to do so they'd have done it immediately after the first article, obtaining an injunction to prevent the paper printing any more "untruths".

Whilst were on the subject of the press, here's another indicator that BB is a scam. In the two years since they formed not once have they sent a press release to a national newspaper. Every other major company in the world has a PR department whose job is to ensure the company's name is always in the media.

Newstart company paying out $1 million a week in commission? Newsworthy.

Newstart company increases its membership/customer base by over 25 times in 2 years? Newsworthy.

Joint founder of fast-growing newstart company is forced out? Newsworthy.

Same company has to move into new corporate offices as it is expanding so fast? Newsworthy.

Where do we find these stories? New York Times? Wall Street Journal? Financial Times? Nope, they appear in grammatically poor posts, littered with spelling mistakes, on Facebook.

Mundorf
12-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Lets look at this logically. If what the sunday World is saying is untrue, BB could sue them. They could get money out of them, and get great publicity for the scheme. If proved correct they would also get their legal expenses paid so it would cost them nothing. The Sunday World would have to issue an apology in a paper with a huge circulation. BB couldn't get better publicity.

Yet you are claiming they wouldn't be bothered. Pull the other one. It is becoming very obvious how you were tricked into joining this scam.

Good one ....this time the press could shut down the scam

Theseus
12-09-2012, 07:05 PM

2002 - In 2002 the Sunday World was sued for libel after a story which appeared in the paper in July 1999 was proven to be untrue. In the article journalist Paul Williams claimed a nun named Nora Wall had procured children so that they could be raped by paedophile priest Brendan Smyth. The paper was forced to issue a full apology and pay a €175,000 settlement to Ms. Wall.

2007 - In November 2007, the Sunday World is believed to have paid at least €500,000 in damages to Julia Kushnir, a Ukrainian interpreter. Ms Kushnir survived a car crash in 2005 in which former Fianna Fail politician Liam Lawlor was killed. The Sunday World claimed that Lawlor had been with a "teenage prostitute" when he was killed. In court it accepted the article was completely untrue and should never have been published.

2007 - In 2007, the Sunday World was forced to pay €50,000 in damages to a guesthouse owner from Waterford after the paper suggested that the guesthouse was a brothel.

2008 - In February 2008, the Sunday World was ordered to pay €900,000 in compensation to a Sligo man after it had described hims as a "Traveller drug king" in an article it had published in September 1999. The €900,000 in compensation was the highest payout ever awarded by a jury in a Libel case in Ireland.

2008 - In December 2008, the Sunday World was sued by Belfast businessman Peter Curtistan after it falsely claimed he had been involved in Provisional IRA racketeering. The paper is believed to have paid Mr Curistan around £50,000 in compensation.

2009 - In September 2009, the Sunday World is understood to have paid what is one of the biggest libel settlements in Northern Ireland legal history to former PSNI Chief Constable Hugh Order. The newspaper had claimed the Chief Constable was involved in expense fiddling. This allegation proved to be false.[14]

2010 - In May 2010, the Sunday World was forced to pay £30,000 in damages to developer Frank Boyd after it published a story relating to Mr Boyd entitled 'Whistleblower sparks fraud squad probe into MoD contracts'. The newspaper issued a full apology to Mr Boyd.

2010 - In June 2010, the Sunday World was forced to pay a substantial five-figure sum and issue an apology to a Belfast estate-agent whom it had falsely claimed was involved in aiding an Ulster Defence Association killer.

2010 - In December 2010, the Sunday World settled a libel case with a Kilkenny businesswoman after it published an article claiming that she had been involved in money laundering on behalf of the Provisional IRA following the Northern Bank robbery. The newspaper issued a full apology and paid an undisclosed settlement.

2011 - In March 2011, the Sunday World admitted that it had published an inaccurate and defamatory article about a Dundonald GP by claiming he was involved in a neighbourhood dispute. The paper issued an apology and paid substantial damages to the GP.

2011 - In November 2011, the Sunday World agreed to issue a public apology to convicted Old Bailey bomber and IRA Volunteer turned Sinn Féin MLA Gerry Kelly. Kelly sued the paper claiming references to him as the chief of staff of the IRA with responsibility for the end of the IRA ceasefire in 1994 were defamatory to his reputation in the eyes of right thinking people. The Sunday World accepted that articles describing him as the Provos' chief of staff and alleging that he had a liaison with a female diplomat for "ulterior motives" were "wrong."

2011 - In November 2011, Iris Robinson received "substantial damages" for the publication of photos taken while she was undergoing treatment for depression after an attempted suicide.

2012 - The paper is currently subject of a defamation case taken by Sinn Féin TD Aengus O'Snodaigh. The newspaper claimed in an article entitled "Aengus Turns Blind Eye To Car Jacking" that he had failed to report his car missing to the Gardai"

This list seems to have become somewhat of a BB call of proof that the SW tell lies, so let's have a look at it. Not the actual stories, but rather the quantity of them. That's 13 stories in 12 years that have led to successful libel cases (excluding the ongoing one), or roughly one a year. For a paper that publishes 5 or 6 "potentially-libellous" stories every week. That's nearly 300 people a year who may feel the want to take them to court. Over 10 years since the first case highlighted that's a potential for three thousand libel trials and there have been thirteen cases where they were deemed to have got it wrong.

So, Banners Broker, get your crack legal team together and sue, sue, sue!

Hypanor
12-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Strewth, how do people believe this crap?
From 4th December, http://www.facebook.com/elbannerman
Italics are my comments, as is bolding.

Summary from last nights Bradford meeting wuth David Hooker, its long but worth the read, taken from the talkingbb site

Thanks to Joanne (jamjo69) for the Dublin update and for letting us know about David Hooker attending presentations evenings. My nearest meeting is Hyde, but I can't do Wednesday,so despite it being a wet miserable night I dragged myself across the Pennines on your recommendatio
n and was glad I did.

I will re-iterate that if you can get to a local meeting over the next couple of nights you should. David Hooker's title is Director International Compliance and Business Development and for the first time someone has clearly iterated what Banners Broker do. (I think I was getting there with the help of everyone on here, but it was piecing it together -DH has completed the jigsaw.)

These are a few key points which I picked up:

When BB talk about a blind network, they are talking about the market place where the vast majority of banners are posted. Also I have seen it bandied about that there are 200,000 or 300,000 websites on this blind network. I asked him directly about this afterwards and this is apparently nonsense. There is a blind network of of billions of websites and the market is controlled by about 10 big brokers. BB have hooked up - literally - with one of them. BB have no control over advertising, they don't sell advertising they simply buy and sell space through this network. It is a market like energy brokers that buy and sell electricity, money brokers, stock brokers etc. They are now in the process of hooking up with another larger broker which will give them more scope. Interestingly this is apparently because Banners Broker have been of massive benefit to the main broker. (My understanding is not that this necessarily access to more websites, just more leverage in the market - I am not really sure where the original figure came from?)

I have probably already overcomplicated it, so if you can get it from the horses mouth, get along to one of those meetings - he does clarify it very well and makes it clear why you don't need to take any notice of anyone whining about "well where are the adverts?" (apparently his explanation was "because you're all idiots and will believe anything I say")

He suggested that when asked what you do you, say you are a banners broker! (The clue is in the name of the company!) (and the clueless are in the company) Then when they ask what that means you can invite them to look at the business or attend a presentation to find out.

With his compliance hat on, he advised that they have a team checking the net for non-compliant websites and that there will be a lot of accounts locked, with a seven day window to apologise and take your site down. It seems harsh, but as he says he is just trying to protect the business - (and with the income this business can generate I really would avoid risking getting your site shut down, or even worse have some case brought against the company for illegal statements on some punters website, which ends up affecing us all; that's my opinion. It might seem more reasonable to give you seven days to take your site down or you account will be locked - except that you have already broken the Terms and Conditions. Anyway if you have had approval, you want to make sure you have a record of it.

Also be very very careful to avoid the term investment. There are very specific rules around investments and selling investments without being licensed is illegal. Promising someone that they will double there money, or guaranteeing a return, is also illegal (Been plenty of that happening). Which is a shame, as it is quite difficult not to mention or imply it with BB. But we don't want to be risking our income by breaking the law.

As for the business being a ponzi he note that BB are paying our multiple millions monthly - he wouldn't give us the exact figure but it took him most of the fingers on two hands to mentally estimate it (he should have asked Paul McCarthy - he has a Casio calculator, don't you know) - of course who was counting? The point being that there is a hell of a lot more going out than there is coming in - ponzis just don't usually work that way!!

He noted that we need to understand that we are affiliates - not MLM. We don't need to get into training our team, we should be encouraging them to learn about the business themselves. We just introduce them to the business and help them to get started. And we do not go into their accounts at all. Someone can sign in and you can look over their shoulder. Afterwards in response to someone's question he suggested that we should not be advising people what panels to buy either. People need to be learning and doing the business. (So help them, but don't help them)

He will be reviewing all the information, developing new introductory videos, simplifying the main presentation and hopefully will be making it a lot easier for everyone to explain the concept without getting tied in knots (good luck with that). This will all get updated and posted in our back office.

Of course with the big man there he had to field a lot of people coming up to ask about "db error" and "when will my ID be approved". He very patiently answered these repeatedly.

To the first he said massive growth has put pressure on the server again due to pure volume and they are working on upgrading and developing version 3 for the new year sometime, maybe February. (What he actually said was that the box was to small and they were getting a bigger box). (yep, buy a bigger computer, maybe put another 1gb of RAM in it, that'll fix it.)

To the second, with the volume of people coming into the business they have got massively behind on their approval process as every ID needs to be approved manually. They have a team on it and hope to be up to date by the end of December.

They have employed a lot of new staff recently and they have moved into larger offices, but they are still sorting that out. (Where was that office again?)

And there was a lot more. The above is not necessarily in order and some was from listening in to the personal question and answer session afterwards. I stood on his shoulder to pick up what I could. I would have to say that his manner is superb. Having had a long delayed flight from Dublin to Heathrow, hired a car and driven up to Bradford and arriving very late, presenting with humour and passion, all after what must have been a pretty full on weekend in Dublin, then having to field a series of questions, many repeated, he showed great patience and answered every question clearly and directly.

Hopefully the next presentations will allow for an open question and answer session at the end.

I think that 2013 is going to be very very exciting for Banners Broker (not that have done too badly so far!!). I think David Hooker is going to sort out the training and communication and people will start to see and understand what Banners Broker is about - both current affiliates and the general public. One day people will be coming up to you asking if you can introduce them to the company.

To re-iterate the next presentations are:

TUESDAY 4TH 7.30PM
PARK INN
BIRMINGHAM ROAD
WEST MIDLANDS
B70 6RS
(off M5, J1)

WEDNESDAY 5TH 7.30PM
The Village Hotel
Captain Clarke Road
Hyde
Cheshire
SK14 4QG

7.30pm registration for an 8pm prompt start.

Hopefully others can add their observations and comments whether it was from Bradford or from the next couple of presentations.

Theseus
12-09-2012, 09:53 PM
What a load of tripe, they're essentially changing the story every time someone (usually on here) points out that what they've said previously isn't feasible.

Then there are the warnings not to portray BB as an investment. Seriously? I mean you're selling it at the meetings as one, yet warning those who buy into the scheme not to do so as it's illegal! If Hooker genuinely is telling people that after they've been given the standard BB patter...

“Let’s say we go middle of the road,” according to the presentation. “Let’s say your budget is $415. What is going to happen is you are going to purchase $415 worth of advertising [and] you will get 40,000 impressions. That will mean your business, your Banners Broker business, will be viewed 40,000 times... minimum earnings is $1,600...

“Lets say you went for an ultimate package, $3,665 — the minimum earnings are $14,560.” (Source (http://www.irishexaminer.com/analysis/another-scheme-too-good-to-be-true-215389.html))

then anyone who walks away from the seminar thinking that they're investing in a real business needs a slap. No genuine business is ever going to tell you not to refer to your investment as such, "because that would be illegal". If you're putting money into something and receiving an unrealistic return, without doing any work (clicking buttons to buy panels is not work) then you're involved in something dodgy!

As for the business being a ponzi he note that BB are paying our multiple millions monthly - he wouldn't give us the exact figure but it took him most of the fingers on two hands to mentally estimate it - of course who was counting? The point being that there is a hell of a lot more going out than there is coming in - ponzis just don't usually work that way!!

Correct, ponzis don't work that way, when they reach that point they fail.

bannersbrokerhelpme
12-09-2012, 10:03 PM
where is my post

bannersbrokerhelpme
12-09-2012, 10:06 PM
ok let me write it again

i know this shakiee fella from bradford..the same one who has made a million

the facts are

he lives in rented house
he drives a £1000 car

what i really do not like is the fact these people get friends to invite family and friends to join

they will destroy peoples lives

i have not met anyone who can take money out

forget taking £10k you can not take out £50 - trust me i have been helping one person to get his money out and nothing no money full stop....you can add funds but to take them out the db error comes up

funny how everything else works but this error only comes up when taking money out

Whip
12-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Those aren't 'facts'. It's babble.

bannersbrokerhelpme
12-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Those aren't 'facts'. It's babble.

sorry you lost me

Hypanor
12-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Whip replied to fast, you were still editing your post bannersbrokerhelpme.

Sorry to hear your story, its sickening that these people think its ok to take advantage of less well-off people. Have you considered reporting your experience to your local paper or local authorities?

bannersbrokerhelpme
12-09-2012, 10:33 PM
thanks Hypanor

you know i have been trying to talk people out of investing in the scheme for 1 year now

This shakie is a religious leader and people respect him and are only putting money in on his account.

i am going to ring the fraud squad in London to ask them to have a look...it is hard work getting anyone to listen...only when 1 million people shout and cry murder will anyone take notice

just imagine all them people who have got there family's and friends to join when this goes up in flames they will never sit together when Christmas comes

this will damage lives and people will stop talking to each other

money we can make again but time lost with family can never be replaced

this site has to move up in Google so more people can read and learn

Hypanor
12-09-2012, 11:57 PM
You should be congratulated for trying to save people from themselves!

You might have more luck with your local media - newspapers, radio - than the authorities, they seem to take forever to get things moving. However once it hits the press they'll take more notice.
Have a look at your local news websites, most reporters will have ways to contact them directly. Send them these facts, and tell them your story:

FACT: Rajiv Dixit was involved in a PYRAMID scheme just prior to his involvement with Banners Broker:

http://www.irishexaminer.com/archives/2012/1129/world/advertising-scheme-boss-led-firm-suspended-for-apospyramid-sellingapos-215448.html

FACT: Irish Media declaring or insinuating Banners Broker is not a legitimate business:

http://www.irishexaminer.com/analysis/another-scheme-too-good-to-be-true-215389.html
http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/sw-irish-crime.php#aid-13767
http://podcast.rasset.ie/podcasts/audio/2012/1128/20121128_rteradio1-liveline-bannersbro_c20118491_20118492_232_.mp3

FACT: Leading industry bloggers call it a doubtful business:

http://finchsells.com/2012/10/21/banners-broker-scam-dont-let-it-affect-you/
http://philsmy.com/2012/11/bannersbroker-the-old-its-not-me-its-you-story/
http://faithsloan.com/2012/12/03/banners-broker-a-ponzi-or-legitimate-business/
http://www.richlifeletter.com/finally-my-verdict-on-banners-broker/
http://www.tugagency.com/blog/2012/11/29/banners-broker-ponzi-scheme-accusations-intensify/
http://www.diarmaidcondon.com/banners-broker-ireland/

FACT: Banners Broker supporters will stoop to (and openly admit to) slanderous and mischievous means to ruin the professional reputations of sceptics who name themselves publicly (see latest Sunday World article).

FACT: Chris Smith is touted as an IT / Math genius with Uni degrees, but there is absolutely no background on him whatsoever (does he exist?).

FACT: Claims that Banners Broker has purchased a 15,000sqm building "and are moving in". The physical location has not been made known (why?).

FACT: Many people have lost money to Banners Broker, the various forums are littered with stories.

FACT: Constant posting (on Banners Brokers numerous Facebook pages) of delayed payouts of 30, 60, 90 days.

Theseus
12-10-2012, 12:26 AM
Came across this....

and this..

the address of which relates to...

or to be pedantic, the block of apartments behind it...

Obviously not the Banners Broker/Stellar Point HQ, so who lives here?

Theseus
12-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Then there's this...

which relates to here...

This'll be the view out the office window..

:RpS_thumbsup:

Hypanor
12-10-2012, 01:10 AM
I think thats an old address Theseus, they claim the current address is 5 Carlow Court Whitby
Or maybe your picture is the 15000sqm building they have bought!

But thanks to your post, I found this address on this (http://earn4advertising.com/?p=70) website:

Australia Office
officebroker.com – Asia Pacific
Suite F5
45 Northside Drive
Hillarys
Perth
WA 6025
Tel: +61 (0) 8 9203 9671
Email: head.office@officebroker.com

Think I might jump on the treadly (bike) tonight, go for a ride past and see what name is hanging on the door...

Theseus
12-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Another interesting little point (courtesy of Dave Osman's wife :RpS_laugh:)

This is the key phrase

All Banners Broker products constitute a retail purchase and are subject to any applicable regional taxes

A retail purchase? Isn't this meant to be a "business opportunity"?

A question for Phil/any other accountants then..

I realise that there was a point where BB UK (and BB IE) displayed VAT numbers but if purchases made from BB UK (or other EU-based resellers) are retail sales, shouldn't they be liable to VAT at the prevailing rate?

Does anyone know if they really did apply for genuine UK or IE VAT registration?

Original post (http://www.wahm.com/forum/wahms-network-marketing-49/630076-banners-brokers-7.html#post2951420)

Theseus
12-10-2012, 01:31 AM
I think thats an old address Theseus, they claim the current address is 5 Carlow Court Whitby
Or maybe your picture is the 15000sqm building they have bought!

But thanks to your post, I found this address on this (http://earn4advertising.com/?p=70) website:

Australia Office
officebroker.com – Asia Pacific
Suite F5
45 Northside Drive
Hillarys
Perth
WA 6025
Tel: +61 (0) 8 9203 9671
Email: head.office@officebroker.com

Think I might jump on the treadly (bike) tonight, go for a ride past and see what name is hanging on the door...

The picture is of 5 Carlow Ct, the other address is from adverts that have been placed recently on jobsites, so it's either an "office" or the home address of someone closely linked to BB HQ...

As far as your Aussie one goes, the address belongs to, as it says, officebroker.com (http://www.officebroker.com/)

These are the addresses given here (http://earn4advertising.com/?p=70) for BB in various countries

Hypanor
12-10-2012, 01:59 AM
As far as your Aussie one goes, the address belongs to, as it says, officebroker.com (http://www.officebroker.com/)
Yes, looks like a generic sort of office space broker. I'm curious to see what business has their slate hanging over the door of Suite F5. I know the building quite well, its next to a very popular marina.

Theseus
12-10-2012, 02:31 AM
This is how Stellar Point Inc (formerly Bannersbroker Ltd) now describe themselves....

A "contemporary Toronto based media company" ?

No banners then?

No brokering going on?

hendyphilhendy
12-10-2012, 03:01 AM
Another interesting little point (courtesy of Dave Osman's wife :RpS_laugh:)

This is the key phrase

A retail purchase? Isn't this meant to be a "business opportunity"?

A question for Phil/any other accountants then..

I realise that there was a point where BB UK (and BB IE) displayed VAT numbers but if purchases made from BB UK (or other EU-based resellers) are retail sales, shouldn't they be liable to VAT at the prevailing rate?

Does anyone know if they really did apply for genuine UK or IE VAT registration?

Original post (http://www.wahm.com/forum/wahms-network-marketing-49/630076-banners-brokers-7.html#post2951420)

The Vat issue is one that no one particularly cleared up. One day it was vatable the next it wasn't.

Essentially it comes down to where you are buying and selling. Because the alleged product is from Canada no vat became due. However, one thing that seemed to keep happening for me was that the invoices for purchases came from Banners Broker UK ltd. Couldn't tell you if that is correct now.

One thing I kept questioning during the VAT regime was that of tax on our sales. I am vat registered and therefore needed to declare this on my sales (capped panels) bb had no provision to cope with or understand this concept.

I also tried to get the Vat had paid back when it was deemed it was not vatable.

I also asked for a copy of the vat ruling in order to use in case of inspection.

The good old TalkingBS forum deemed my questioning of it as negative and I should just accept that no VAT was a good thing!

EagleOne
12-10-2012, 03:48 AM
If this is their UK company, here is their VAT information:

BANNERSBROKER UK LTD.
BOTANICAL HOUSE
15 GUYS CLIFFE ROAD
LEAMINGTON SPA
WARWICKSHIRE
CV32 5BZ
Company No. 07780124

Date of Incorporation: 20/09/2011

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 30/09
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 20/06/2013
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 18/10/2012 OVERDUE

Previous Names: ONLINEINCOME LIMITED Date of change: 07/12/2011

The problem with BB is that you never know what they are going to claim next. The 1019 Nelson Street Address was on their website as the headquarters of BB. Raj even confirmed this in a post he made on a forum when someone was questioning the address.

Then when I posted the link of a picture of the 1019 Nelson Street address, the shills and pimps claimed this was not their corporate headquarters address but they gave a different address. Now what was really interesting is that the 1019 Nelson Street address was still shown on their website while they were claiming it was not their headquarters building. The UK office and the Irleand office were also shown on the website at one address, but when information was posted about the addresses, they claimed they were actually in a different location.

Now they claim this is their new Corporate address: Stellar Point Inc., 5 Carlow Court, Whitby, ON L1N9T7, and is what is shown on the website. Now what is really weird is that this is a factory/wharehouse type of building, not what you would expect a multi-million dollar advertising company would have as their corporate headquarters. You think it would be in a glass high-rise in the center of Ontario.

You can bet as soon as the pictures of this 5 Carlow Ct address is posted, they will be screaming and hollering this is not the headquarters building.

Theseus
12-10-2012, 05:22 AM
If this is their UK company, here is their VAT information:

BANNERSBROKER UK LTD.
BOTANICAL HOUSE
15 GUYS CLIFFE ROAD
LEAMINGTON SPA
WARWICKSHIRE
CV32 5BZ
Company No. 07780124

Date of Incorporation: 20/09/2011

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 30/09
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 20/06/2013
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 18/10/2012 OVERDUE

Previous Names: ONLINEINCOME LIMITED Date of change: 07/12/2011

The problem with BB is that you never know what they are going to claim next. The 1019 Nelson Street Address was on their website as the headquarters of BB. Raj even confirmed this in a post he made on a forum when someone was questioning the address.

Then when I posted the link of a picture of the 1019 Nelson Street address, the shills and pimps claimed this was not their corporate headquarters address but they gave a different address. Now what was really interesting is that the 1019 Nelson Street address was still shown on their website while they were claiming it was not their headquarters building. The UK office and the Irleand office were also shown on the website at one address, but when information was posted about the addresses, they claimed they were actually in a different location.

Now they claim this is their new Corporate address: Stellar Point Inc., 5 Carlow Court, Whitby, ON L1N9T7, and is what is shown on the website. Now what is really weird is that this is a factory/wharehouse type of building, not what you would expect a multi-million dollar advertising company would have as their corporate headquarters. You think it would be in a glass high-rise in the center of Ontario.

You can bet as soon as the pictures of this 5 Carlow Ct address is posted, they will be screaming and hollering this is not the headquarters building.

With regard to the UK operation, from what I recall they posted a VAT number, which was then brought into question at the time by several people as it didn't appear to exist. The one listed by McCarthy for his company, and displayed on the BB website, doesn't exist either.

Poyol
12-10-2012, 05:59 AM
With regard to the UK operation, from what I recall they posted a VAT number, which was then brought into question at the time by several people as it didn't appear to exist. The one listed by McCarthy for his company, and displayed on the BB website, doesn't exist either.

Completely correct - I have checked both VAT numbers and they are invalid.

Jason

hendyphilhendy
12-10-2012, 06:02 AM
Sorry to dispute the other way but the VAT numbers were valid at the time but are not valid now as they de-registered.

Edit - UK certainly this is the case

Theseus
12-10-2012, 06:04 AM
Something is missing here, can you tell what it is? :RpS_laugh:

Theseus
12-10-2012, 06:17 AM
Sorry to dispute the other way but the VAT numbers were valid at the time but are not valid now as they de-registered.

Edit - UK certainly this is the case

Yeah, you said that, McCarthy is still displaying an (invalid) VAT number though

Screenshots taken a few minutes ago

hendyphilhendy
12-10-2012, 06:19 AM
This struck me on one of the Facebook groups and I think has already been linked to here

Fact 5: BB refuses to work with out as an advertiser, if you contact them with an offer to buy a large block of advertising. Again, several of us have tried this and BB is completely unequipped to handle the request.

You can become a advertiser at Banners Broker, just register as an affiliate and purchase impressions and start campaigns. Have you tried to send an email to Google telling them you have a banner you want to place? They will just tell you to follow their procedures and register at their website through the AdWords program.

If I were a high value advertiser why would I log in as an affiliate to place my ads? I would want some decent reassurances on where abouts the ad would be placed (I would not necessarily expect to ever see my own ad!) Also I would expect much better reporting and functionality than the ad-pub combo comprises. Surely a decent advertiser would expect a better service as these are meant to be the people bringing in the top dollars.

Poyol
12-10-2012, 06:22 AM
Guys,

I'm thinking (it's hurting!) if BannersBroker UK LTD are the UK Resellers of Banners Broker International assets to people in the UK - wouldn't I write a letter to BB UK to get my money back?
I know if I just write a letter it'll be filed under bin - but say if a friend of mine who's a solicitor wrote one ... would that be the way to go?

I think it is - just after clarification - as I'm sure other people reading this thread would like to know.

Jason

Theseus
12-10-2012, 06:22 AM
Looks like they've found a new way to fleece people...

Theseus
12-10-2012, 06:24 AM
Guys,

I'm thinking (it's hurting!) if BannersBroker UK LTD are the UK Resellers of Banners Broker International assets to people in the UK - wouldn't I write a letter to BB UK to get my money back?
I know if I just write a letter it'll be filed under bin - but say if a friend of mine who's a solicitor wrote one ... would that be the way to go?

I think it is - just after clarification - as I'm sure other people reading this thread would like to know.

Jason

Who is/was your contract with, BB UK, BB (Belize) or BB/Stellar Point ?

Poyol
12-10-2012, 06:28 AM
Membership Agreement. I hereby submit my application to Banners Broker (parent company) to become an independent affiliate engaged in the marketing of the company’s products. I hereby acknowledge and declare that I have read and fully agree with Banners Broker Terms and Conditions, Policies and Procedures as herein spelled out.

I guess it's Banners Broker International then - strange that it doesn't give the full name of the company though.

Jason

hendyphilhendy
12-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Who is/was your contract with, BB UK, BB (Belize) or BB/Stellar Point ?

That was the problem I had - if was difficult to identify. The contract refers to BB International; however, element are dealt with by BBUK etc.

In the end I just decided to cut my losses as I could waste time and money chasing it and still lose. General consensus from legal people is that the terms and conditions are unlawful but they do make it difficult to claim back. Had I put in a few Thousand then it may have been worth it.

I am not actually sure what the roles of BBUK Ltd, Adverts Galore Ltd etc. actually are.

It would be good to get an answer from one of the BB people as to the question of contract and who it is actually with.

hendyphilhendy
12-10-2012, 06:35 AM
The detailed information for Adverts Galore Limited https://www.duedil.com/company/08083052/advertsgalore-limited

Banners Broker UK LTd https://www.duedil.com/company/07780124/bannersbroker-uk-ltd

Ian Driscoll - https://www.duedil.com/director/908183942/ian-driscoll

Lesley Sequeira - https://www.duedil.com/director/916315449/lesley-sequeira

Poyol
12-10-2012, 06:36 AM
The T&Cs are unlawful.

If I put in the T&Cs of my website:

1. If you portray Jasonaclark.com in a bad light I will come around to your house and steal your first born son.

It doesn't protect me from the charge of kidnapping - nor does Banners Broker's T&Cs protect them from the charge of theft.

Jason

Theseus
12-10-2012, 06:37 AM
That was the problem I had - if was difficult to identify. The contract refers to BB International; however, element are dealt with by BBUK etc.

In the end I just decided to cut my losses as I could waste time and money chasing it and still lose. General consensus from legal people is that the terms and conditions are unlawful but they do make it difficult to claim back. Had I put in a few Thousand then it may have been worth it.

I am not actually sure what the roles of BBUK Ltd, Adverts Galore Ltd etc. actually are.

It would be good to get an answer from one of the BB people as to the question of contract and who it is actually with.

I get the feeling the contract will be with the "company" in Belize, everyone else is, in effect, sub-contracting. That way they can put their hands up and say they've been caught like everyone else when it crashes.

Poyol
12-10-2012, 06:43 AM

I was looking around Banners Broker back office and saw the times which live chat is available for UK members.
Convenient, eh?

Jason

Theseus
12-10-2012, 06:49 AM

I was looking around Banners Broker back office and saw the times which live chat is available for UK members.
Convenient, eh?

Jason

That'll save you $5 then :RpS_wink:

Mundorf
12-10-2012, 07:07 AM
Nice garden they have there ( the last one ).....I bet they play football while phones are ringing...hm...all this circus with addresses and heavy contadictions show how obscure is the inside of BB .....and all this in front of 250 000 souls..what a immature & profane army...all together is so rotten - decadency pure...so rotten that collapse is inevitable

Poyol
12-10-2012, 07:09 AM

Definition for organic traffic:

Visitors who come to your Website from unpaid organic or natural search engine results.

Hm, something doesn't seem right here.

Jason