PDA

View Full Version : Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

AshKen1
11-29-2012, 06:31 AM
Maybe, maybe not but Zeek Rewards was gone none the less.

@Whip

This bloke in the youtube clip maybe doesn't have any real "credibility" due to his previous involvement in other similar "business" schemes, however if he is saying BB is a scam, then we perhaps should take him at his word, as he obviously knows one when he sees one. You know, like one professional to another??

AshKen1
11-29-2012, 06:39 AM
Posting this from MMG (as you never know when the entries will disappear). Currently at #4969

Heraldo seems to be caught out by someone (called kscoones) about listening to the radio interview:

"QUOTE (Heraldo25 @ Nov 28 2012, 08:02 PM) *

"cause my english is bad"

"sorry if grammar not good ..."

"I like interview who knows what they are talking about" ...

Heraldo since you admit your English is not good, how do you know what he is talking about?
He is speaking English with a heavy Irish accent.
It must be a bit of a struggle for you, are you sure you understand what is being said during the interview?

Oh buddy you haven't answered my question about what search strings you were using when you found the Banners Broker Toyota ads ..."

Seems everyone has listened to that broadcast :)

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 07:20 AM
Get the latest info on Banners Broker

THE WORLDS FIRST STRAIGHT LINE CYCLER DOUBLER

Don't forget to listen 13:45 UK time

http://www.rte.ie/radio/radioplayer/rterad...:54:29-11-2012: (http://www.rte.ie/radio/radioplayer/rteradiowebpage.html#!rii=9:-2:54:29-11-2012:)

Select RTE Radio 1

If that don't work for you try this iTunes Radio link. This opens and plays directly in iTunes

http://av.rasset.ie/av/live/radio/radio1.m3u

Monday to Friday 1:45 to 3 p.m. In the capable hands of Joe Duffy; the Liveline team and its listeners continue to make the news headlines uncovering controversies and scandals.

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 07:33 AM
Here it is folks not read it yet. Just going to read it now. Looks very interesting

Advertising scheme boss led firm suspended for (http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/advertising-scheme-boss-led-firm-suspended-for-pyramid-selling-215448.html)

http://www.irishexaminer.com/analysis/another-scheme-too-good-to-be-true-215389.html

I just watched his hidden videos Banners Broker Presentation, Vienna Woods, Cork - YouTube (http://youtu.be/zoR-7fMk7NI) - about 3m 29s he names a couple of websites miniclip.com being one of them. I have just looked on Miniclip and see no evidence of banners Broker or Clicksor mentioned. What I can see is a Googleads campaign!

I couldn't make out the other two sites mentioned.

AshKen1
11-29-2012, 07:33 AM
This is for Theseus

OSC | OSC Proceedings - Before the Commission (http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/en/Proceedings_rad_20090205_imagin.htm)

BalancedView
11-29-2012, 07:40 AM
Hi guys. Good thread. Pity it's only got about ten on-board, less some obvious clones. The BB are 200,000 strong.

Oh, and b4you all jump on me, like an isolated pack of wolves finding a wanderer in the forest (your forest), I'm a newbie to this forum, so show a little common respect, not malice.

I've taken the step to join this forum. I see both sides of the discussion, from within and without, and will comment on same from time to time, if only to add balance.

Because, friends, there is both Ying and Yang in all of us....

Beethoven
11-29-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi guys. Good thread. Pity it's only got about ten on-board, less some obvious clones. The BB are 200,000 strong.

Oh, and b4you all jump on me, like an isolated pack of wolves finding a wanderer in the forest (your forest), I'm a newbie to this forum, so show a little common respect, not malice.

Not what I would call a balanced start!

Welcome nevertheless.

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 07:50 AM

I've taken the step to join this forum. I see both sides of the discussion, from within and without, and will comment on same from time to time, if only to add balance.

Look forward to hearing the balanced view from BalancedView!

BalancedView
11-29-2012, 07:51 AM
Not what I would call a balanced start!

Welcome nevertheless.

Thank you, BeethOven. Half a loaf is better than none, in these difficult times.

AshKen1
11-29-2012, 07:53 AM

Hi back at you BalancedView.

All are welcome here and by all means join in. Just wondering why you use such graphic tones, feel you think you will be jumped on or that you will not be shown respect? Seems you are setting your own expectations here.

So if you can provide a balanced view that's fabulous. Hope you enjoy your time on here :)

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 07:54 AM
@balancedview tell us your banners broker story?

Poyol
11-29-2012, 07:54 AM
Thank you, BeethOven. Half a loaf is better than none, in these difficult times.

Welcome to RealScam.com,

Where you can decide whether it's a scam or not.
We only savage the members who join to mock us or flame us!

It'd be nice to hear your views - maybe it'd spark a heated discussion.

Jason

BalancedView
11-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Here are two humble questions:

You come across as being very BITTER.
Mr. Payol, who started this thread, only ever 'invested' a hundred bucks. Not a life-changer, but his a/c is 'blocked'. He doesn't appear to own a computer, and only posts from work. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In balance, have you any members in Canada, that can trace this 'round-faced' BB leader?

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Hi guys. Good thread. Pity it's only got about ten on-board, less some obvious clones.

HI BalancedView it would be great to get a balanced view as to weather Banners Broker is a Ponzi scheme or not.

I'm just wondering who the less some obvious clones are? Prey tell.

BalancedView
11-29-2012, 08:13 AM
He can't just have materialised....

Poyol
11-29-2012, 08:14 AM

Mr. Payol, who started this thread, only ever 'invested' a hundred bucks. Not a life-changer, but his a/c is 'blocked'. He doesn't appear to own a computer, and only posts from work. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In balance, have you any members in Canada, that can trace this 'round-faced' BB leader?

Well,

If I come across as being bitter; then so be it.
I for one do not like to see people being ripped off - I care not for my own loss.

I don't own a computer at home - being a computer engineer I've had enough of computers by the time I get home.
I do post on my BlackBerry at times - but that is somewhat tedious.

I myself from the UK have tried to trace Mr Smith - but how many people are called Chris Smith, eh?

Jason

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 08:16 AM
He can't just have materialised....

Have you got a bee in your bonnet about KS?

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 08:19 AM

Not sure if it was a collective you or directed at Poyol. In both his and my case we have both lost money. Whether it is £100 in his case or £500 in mine is irrelevant. It is still money that we both feel we have been conned out of.

I make no secret of the fact I am bitter about it. Had they repaid me my capital injection (aka investment!) then I would have just walked away and not got as involved. I feel now that I have little choice but to get involved in the campaign to expose the facts about this business. I am quite happy for BB to suddenly provide evidence of a genuine business however at each question or fact BB supporters, including high level members, fail to do so and end up ranting at our 'negativity'.

BalancedView
11-29-2012, 08:20 AM
You cannot fly without a passport.
Isn't he in Ireland this wk-end?

Poyol
11-29-2012, 08:24 AM
You cannot fly without a passport.
Isn't he in Ireland this wk-end?

Supposedly he's in Ireland, yes.
Have you seen his passport?

If so:
Does it say his name is Chris Smith?

Jason

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 08:25 AM
@BalancedView Have you considered joining Banners Broker?

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 08:27 AM
Tell us your story BalancedView, interested to know your level of involvement with BB

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 08:28 AM
I would note as well guys I haven't had a call yet about going on the radio. They did say they would call me before the show :-(

noname999
11-29-2012, 08:29 AM
@Phil: Just wondering if you had heard from that radio station?

You just beat me to it!

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 08:32 AM
I would note as well guys I haven't had a call yet about going on the radio. They did say they would call me before the show :-(
That's a shame if you were on it might have given a more balanced view.
Maybe they want to focus more on the Irish victims. Unless they have dropped the story already.

BalancedView
11-29-2012, 08:33 AM
@BalancedView Have you considered joining Banners Broker?

Yes. Did. 6 months. No recruits. Spare cash. Withdrawing money weekly. Initial inv covered. Wondering what all the fuss is about. We're all over18, arent we?

BalancedView awaits your response. Be objective.

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 08:37 AM
Yes. Did. 6 months. No recruits. Spare cash. Withdrawing money weekly. Initial inv covered. Wondering what all the fuss is about. We're all over18, arent we?

Correct we are all over 18. However, this has many hallmarks of an illegal ponzi sheme. Whilst the top and mid tiers of the period make money, people joining later will lose out.

Are you saying you are comfortable with this?

Jerrygo
11-29-2012, 08:39 AM
Not sure if they are covering it again today. The flyer for the show this morning didnt mention bb. I just emailed joe@rte.ie. Just got an automated reply.

BalancedView
11-29-2012, 08:39 AM
Do any of you practice Tai-Chi, or meditation?
If I toss a rock in a river, does not the river continue to flow, around it?

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 08:40 AM

Why didn't you tell us that in you first post? You silly Billy.

So how does Banners Broker earn you all that lovely lolly?

PS talking about yourself in the third person is a sign of madness. Do you have split personality issues?

Poyol
11-29-2012, 08:42 AM
Do any of you practice Tai-Chi, or meditation?
If I toss a rock in a river, does not the river continue to flow, around it?

If you throw enough rocks in you'll create a dam.

Jason

noname999
11-29-2012, 08:43 AM
Initial inv covered.

Hi Balanced. Just curious. You are saying you made an investment in BB?

BalancedView
11-29-2012, 08:43 AM
Correct we are all over 18. However, this has many hallmarks of an illegal ponzi sheme. Whilst the top and mid tiers of the period make money, people joining later will lose out.

Are you saying you are comfortable with this?

I'm merely looking for enlightenment, in a world of various shades of grey. Physics cannot prove that either black, or white exists, but humanity teaches us that it is easier to live in peace, than to fight frequently.

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 08:46 AM
I'm merely looking for enlightenment, in a world of various shades of grey. Physics cannot prove that either black, or white exists, but humanity teaches us that it is easier to live in peace, than to fight frequently.

That is fine, I am not looking for a fight.

Not sure of your river analogy - please explain.

BalancedView
11-29-2012, 08:47 AM
I have never been diagnoses with any such disorder, Joe.

AshKen1
11-29-2012, 08:47 AM
I just watched his hidden videos Banners Broker Presentation, Vienna Woods, Cork - YouTube (http://youtu.be/zoR-7fMk7NI) - about 3m 29s he names a couple of websites miniclip.com being one of them. I have just looked on Miniclip and see no evidence of banners Broker or Clicksor mentioned. What I can see is a Googleads campaign!

I couldn't make out the other two sites mentioned.

Something has been niggling at me since I read the newspaper article, specifically about "returns were assured". In this day and age, you simply cannot guarantee that any returns are assured. Oh sorry, I was thinking about the value of (legitimate) "investments" liable to go up and down. Before anyone jumps on me, even companies like Apple etc have the odd wobble.

Skyliner
11-29-2012, 08:50 AM
get the latest info on banners broker

the worlds first straight line cycler doubler

don't forget to listen 13:45 uk time

http://www.rte.ie/radio/radioplayer/rterad...:54:29-11-2012: (http://www.rte.ie/radio/radioplayer/rteradiowebpage.html#!rii=9:-2:54:29-11-2012:)

select rte radio 1

if that don't work for you try this itunes radio link. This opens and plays directly in itunes

http://av.rasset.ie/av/live/radio/radio1.m3u

monday to friday 1:45 to 3 p.m. In the capable hands of joe duffy; the liveline team and its listeners continue to make the news headlines uncovering controversies and scandals.

also on sky (tv) 0160

Poyol
11-29-2012, 08:50 AM
RTE not covering Banners Broker today.

Jason

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 08:52 AM
I have never been diagnoses with any such disorder, Joe.

If you find yourself talking about yourself in the third person it might be an idea to get yourself checked out.

Although if you do have a split personality, get you first personality to sign up your second personalty to Banners Broker Keeerchiiing!

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Sadly, it is looking like they are not covering it, no mentions so far.

If anyone thinks I was lying etc. that is up to them. I was definitely told by Siobhan from the show that they would be covering it again today.

It is shame as I would have liked to have seen it covered whether on it or not.

Jerrygo
11-29-2012, 08:55 AM
Why would you lie about such a thing? No one thinks you are lying Phil. Similar thing happened to me.

Jerrygo
11-29-2012, 08:57 AM
Im going to keep listening. They might do a section on it yet.

Poyol
11-29-2012, 08:58 AM

I'm still listening too.
Love the accents.

Jason

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 08:58 AM
Why would you lie about such a thing? No one thinks you are lying Phil. Similar thing happened to me.

I am sure people on the side of BB will be thinking this! TalkingBB will most likely be lapping it up! I have emailed them to see if they are doing it on another day.

Did you get any callback or other information Jerrygo?

JVNB
11-29-2012, 09:02 AM
RT.ie Radio1: Liveline - (http://www.rte.ie/radio1/liveline/) You can listen to the broadcast here.

Jerrygo
11-29-2012, 09:03 AM
I just got the 1 call yesterday after I txted them with my story Phil, asking if I would go on air. Then never got the callback. Just automated replies now to emai.

Jerrygo
11-29-2012, 09:04 AM
Thank you for contacting Joe Duffy at Liveline, because of the large volume of e-mails we are unable to reply to each one individually.

If you have not included your telephone numbers on your e-mail and would like to talk to Joe on the show please let us have your contact details.

If you would like to contact the office the Liveline direct lines are 01-2082984, 01-2083264, 01-2083263, 01-2083438.

It is not always possible to use every story but if we are in a position to do so we will call you back.

Thank you for your interest in the show.

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 09:06 AM
I just got the 1 call yesterday after I txted them with my story Phil, asking if I would go on air. Then never got the callback. Just automated replies now to emai.

Yeah I emailed yesterday, got the autoresponse and then a phone call a couple of minutes later so they do read the emails.

Lets see what happens. I hope it is not another hour of these offers!

Skyliner
11-29-2012, 09:09 AM
Didn't realise rte was a commercial radio station.
Anyone else smell a rat or is it just my paranoia that the demise of BB is sooo slow

Beethoven
11-29-2012, 09:09 AM
Wondering what all the fuss is about.

Big consensus now formed that BB is a scam.

If you've still no idea what the fuss is about at this stage, I'm afraid you've either not read enough, or you are ignoring the evidence.

It's all been said so many times over.

noname999
11-29-2012, 09:10 AM
Anyone else smell a rat or is it just my paranoia that the demise of BB is sooo slow

What do you mean?

Jerrygo
11-29-2012, 09:11 AM
Absolutely not. RTE is the state radio station. Gets our license money. Straight and fair.

maebee
11-29-2012, 09:12 AM

I reckon they will. The Friday Fiver thingy doesn't normally take up the whole show :)

noname999
11-29-2012, 09:12 AM
Seriously guys, think you are off the mark there.

Skyliner
11-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Absolutely not. RTE is the state radio station. Gets our license money. Straight and fair.

I must be mistaken, I thought I just heard a radio commercial.

In that case I am way off the mark, must have been a trailer not an advert, apologies.

Poyol
11-29-2012, 09:17 AM

I deleted my post.
It sounded not how it was supposed to!

Guys, we can't throw a paddy (excuse the pun) if we don't get our own way!
There'll be plenty of other opportunities to gain media attention.

Jason

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 09:20 AM
There are commercials but it is irrelevant to this discussion tbh!

Poyol
11-29-2012, 09:22 AM

Phil,

If I'm thinking on the right lines - Skyliner is thinking that the advertisers must pay the radio station for airtime.
So in his mind what's stopping Banners Broker paying them to not have airtime?

I think that may be his thoughts - but I don't pretend I can read minds!

Jason

Skyliner
11-29-2012, 09:22 AM

Well some clarification is needed from our Irish members. Where does this station get it's funding?

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 09:23 AM

Sounds like a regular Thursday thing. He is doing (Fiver Friday) special offers from local shops every Friday.
So I would say there are no rats to smell. Unless you mean Roland Rat?

noname999
11-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Well some clarification is needed from our Irish members. Where does this station get it's funding?

It is a mix between commercials and license fee.

Skyliner
11-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Sounds like a regular Thursday thing. He is doing (Fiver Friday) special offers from local shops every Friday.
So I would say there are no rats to smell. Unless you mean Roland Rat?

Even if you're 'down under', it still isn't Friday :-)

Jerrygo
11-29-2012, 09:27 AM
They get funding from License fees. Also they do have adverts. However If you think advertisers have any input into investigative journalism on the station, then you are way off the mark. If it had been on today, would you have mentioned adverts?
I would be very surprised if Joe does not revisit bb.

maebee
11-29-2012, 09:28 AM

We the Irish public pay for RTE with our T.V. licence fee of €160 a year. This Friday Fiver thingy is Joe Duffy's invention. He started it about a year ago, to boost local businesses. It seems to be doing well. Today's type of show only happens once a month (I think). I know you're all waiting for the BB topic to come on. It might yet.

Skyliner
11-29-2012, 09:29 AM
It is a mix between commercials and license fee.

So it's potentially not asreliable as a fully licence paid station for a balanced view, not counting recent debacles including Mr Saville etc.

Poyol
11-29-2012, 09:30 AM
They get funding from License fees. Also they do have adverts. However If you think advertisers have any input into investigative journalism on the station, then you are way off the mark. If it had been on today, would you have mentioned adverts?
I would be very surprised if Joe does not revisit bb.

Correct, we all do seem to have a habit of jumping to conclusions occasionally.

We the Irish public pay for RTE with our T.V. licence fee of €160 a year. This Friday Fiver thingy is Joe Duffy's invention. He started it about a year ago, to boost local businesses. It seems to be doing well. Today's type of show only happens once a month (I think). I know you're all waiting for the BB topic to come on. It might yet.

I'd be surprised too. I've not listened to this station before - but I could tell that Joe was very sceptical!

Jason

Jerrygo
11-29-2012, 09:30 AM
ah skyliner im not going to answer any more on this subject. reds under the beds.

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 09:33 AM
One thing in the stations favour they do have more adverts than Banners Broker.

I might call 'em to see if I can sign up to be an affiliate. :RpS_smile:

noname999
11-29-2012, 09:34 AM
This is turning into a bit of a circus. There is no way BB have exerted a monetary influence over RTE. If anything, they may have threatened legal action which could slow things down.

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 09:35 AM
I think we are being very foolish to criticise the radio station. We want them to take it on and discuss this issue again!

It is unlikely Banners Broker could 'pay off' RTE - I would be very surprised. This is not some two bit operation like the old scam.com forum!

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 09:37 AM
This is turning into a bit of a circus. There is no way BB have exerted a monetary influence over RTE. If anything, they may have threatened legal action which could slow things down.

They may threaten, but we all know Banners Broker would not want to be anywhere near any courts of law.

Skyliner
11-29-2012, 09:41 AM
I think we are being very foolish to criticise the radio station. We want them to take it on and discuss this issue again!

It is unlikely Banners Broker could 'pay off' RTE - I would be very surprised. This is not some two bit operation like the old scam.com forum!

I have NOT criticised the radio station, merely sought clarification that I have duly received, Thank you to all.
If they never mention BB again despite the contact made by members of this forum then I may be inclined to raise the subject again.
Until then we must just keep up the good work done so far.

BalancedView
11-29-2012, 09:41 AM
What're all the derogatory remarks and references on this forum about?
I list 'Paddy', shills, pimps, etc as examples.
Anyone would think that you (as in the collective, or plural) were BITTER!
This mode of delivery debases your arguments.

Also, Payol, when you work for a living, you get paid to work, not make childish commentary on any group of the European community. You are stealing from your employer when you do so. If you (singular) add up the time that you have spent doing so, via your many, many, posts, it would easily exceed the €100 that you base your opinions on.

Theseus
11-29-2012, 09:42 AM
In my opinion that is Chris Smith.
Same suit too.

Not that having the same suit as someone makes you that person - but you can see the similarities.
In this image Mr Smith looks around 6'2" weighing in at approx. 200lbs. Quite a distinct round head and face.

Jason

Pictures 2 and 3 are from a BB gathering, the first one, however, is from a meeting of an earlier Canadian ponzi called Business in Motion (http://pyramidschemealert.org/canadian-mlm-business-in-motion-appears-doomed/) run by this man, Alan Neil Kippax

who, along with his cousin Peter previously ran the Treasure Traders Ltd (http://corporatefraudswatch.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/kippaxs-ttc-ltd-is-no-different-from.html) scam in the UK.

Poyol
11-29-2012, 09:44 AM

Also, Payol, when you work for a living, you get paid to work, not make childish commentary on any group of the European community. You are stealing from your employer when you do so. If you (singular) add up the time that you have spent doing so, via your many, many, posts, it would easily exceed the €100 that you base your opinions on.

paddy 2 (ˈpædɪ)

— n , pl -dies
informal ( Brit ) a fit of temper

Please see that your post is wrongly accusing me of being racist.

Whilst repairing computers there is a lot of 'wait time' - my employer allows me to use the Internet whilst working - ergo I am not stealing.

Jason

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 09:47 AM
@balancedview might I suggest we go back to discussing Banners Broker.

What are the key factors that make you think this is a genuine business?

Theseus
11-29-2012, 09:57 AM

At the risk of sounding like an extra from Eastenders "Leave it, Phil he's not worth it"

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 09:58 AM
A guy call Adrian Hibbert is in danger of having his account locked

Banners Broker on Twitter (http://vur.me/s/BBV2/)

noname999
11-29-2012, 10:00 AM
Hi Balanced. Just curious. You are saying you made an investment in BB?

@Balanced: I think you may have missed my post as they are coming thick and fast! Just looking for clarification. thanks.

littleroundman
11-29-2012, 10:02 AM

Ummn, no.

In the opinion of some random internet poster who uses the pseudonym "BalancedView" the usage of such terms "debases arguments"

As for using the terms "shills" and "pimps."

In your opinion, what should we be calling posters who pimp HYIP ponzi programs and act as a shill for the programs' owners ???

Shill

A shill, plant, or stooge is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that he has a close relationship with that person

pimp: to pimp is to advertise (generally, in an enthusiastic sense) or to call attention in order to bring acclaim to something; to promote.

The term "derogatory" is yours and yours alone.

A shill is a shill and a pimp is a pimp.

BalancedView
11-29-2012, 10:04 AM

I cannot prove that it is, as you cannot prove that it isn't. It may be very progressive, or not. You will not see me use racist or derogatory lingo, however, in relation to any group or business. I'm here only to give a little balance.

A lot of the posts herein do lack balance, and thus come across as somewhat like a child that had lost its' rattle.

It is many the war that was lost because of an overlooked battle.

Hypanor
11-29-2012, 10:05 AM
It's quite possible that the radio station was so inundated after yesterday's broadcast that they have decided to take some time to look into it better (and check the legalities of saying certain things). Would also explain why your getting auto-responders now - assuming you didn't initially? - because they received so many emails.

All hypothetical, of course. They could have just decided one airing was enough, next story please.

Poyol
11-29-2012, 10:06 AM
I cannot prove that it is, as you cannot prove that it isn't. It may be very progressive, or not. You will not see me use racist or derogatory lingo, however, in relation to any group or business. I'm here only to give a little balance.

A lot of the posts herein do lack balance, and thus come across as somewhat like a child that had lost its' rattle.

Derogatory or racist lingo has not been used - if you read my last post you'll understand.
Trying to demean members of this forum will not get you very far - we don't appreciate it.

Jason

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 10:06 AM

Ok to add a bit of "balance"

Your cohorts over on Adverts Galore (HA!) regularly call us "negative, stupid, idiots" etc Roland Rat even accused us of not having a brain.

Does that mode of delivery debase their arguments?

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 10:14 AM

Which is why I am engaging you directly in a debate with me. Ignore the others we can have a balanced discussion!

I can give factors why I believe it to be a non legitimate business:

Lack of Ads in visible circulation - show us some ads to prove
Complex/ secret business model that even the national leaders do no truly understand - proved by Paul McCarthy and his colleagues on yesterdays radio show
Based in an unregulated country - Belize/ Canada, might be worth watching Monday's panorama. It is a haven for tax dodges but also unscrupulous business models
Poor quality web portal for such size business - multi million pound business with inadequate web servers and lack of basic automation functions being programmed in
Owners/ top people involved in previous scams - certainly Raj and Kul have 'history'

These are all points open for a balanced debate. Feel free to let me know your points to this.

BalancedView
11-29-2012, 10:16 AM
Ok to add a bit of "balance"

Your cohorts over on Adverts Galore (HA!) regularly call us "negative, stupid, idiots" etc Roland Rat even accused us of not having a brain.

Does that mode of delivery debase their arguments?

That is self-evident.
Yes, it does.
However, I'm not posting on that site.

Or do you feel that I'm preaching to the converted?
I will desist and leave if the majority of you feel that this is so.
Six of you would tip the scales thus, being the majority.....

Theseus
11-29-2012, 10:17 AM
To save me having to listen to McCarthy's drivel all over again, can anyone remember how many websites they claimed to advertise on, was it 2000?

Poyol
11-29-2012, 10:19 AM
BalancedView - at time of writing we have 14 registered members here (including you).
We have 112 guests.

I'm converted - I have made my mind up through extensive research that Banners Broker is a scam.
However, if in the end it turns out to be a legitimate business I will state that I was wrong.

Jason

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 10:21 AM
That is self-evident.
Yes, it does.
However, I'm not posting on that site.

Or do you feel that I'm preaching to the converted?
I will desist and leave if the majority of you feel that this is so.
Six of you would tip the scales thus, being the majority.....

There is an element of preaching to the converted. Most of us here have strong opinions on the system; however, it does not mean we are not open to be challenged. Don't let it put you off getting involved. I may criticise your content but I won't criticise you direct.

In Paul's Radio interview yesterday he mentioned 2000 mid-tier sites. This was the first time I had heard about this. He mentions it again and actually names three in the secretly filmed presentation. What is your knowledger of these mid-tier sites. Do you think it would beneficial if BB named say their top 5 ranked publisher sites?

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 10:22 AM
To save me having to listen to McCarthy's drivel all over again, can anyone remember how many websites they claimed to advertise on, was it 2000?

It was indeed 2000, see here where he names a couple of them Advertising scheme boss led firm suspended for (http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/advertising-scheme-boss-led-firm-suspended-for-pyramid-selling-215448.html)

sandyfam
11-29-2012, 10:23 AM
And in the interests of a "balanced view"

some research into those making the "claims" brings up:

Jason Clark aka poyol (Links deleted - Off-Topic)

Phil Hendy aka hendyphilhendy (Links deleted - Off-Topic)

2 can play that game! This is war!

If you want to start a thread, take it to: Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes link. This does not belong in this thread about BB.

Poyol
11-29-2012, 10:25 AM
It was indeed 2000, see here where he names a couple of them Advertising scheme boss led firm suspended for (http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/advertising-scheme-boss-led-firm-suspended-for-pyramid-selling-215448.html)

Like a previous post mentioned - I can only make out "Miniclip" - I've extensively looked through Miniclip and cannot see a Banners Broker advert nor a Clicksor/Yesup ad.
The quality of BB ads would also stick out like a sore thumb on such a highly-polished website.

Jason

Theseus
11-29-2012, 10:28 AM

So, it has all of it's panels on 2000 websites and each of these panels is owned by a different member, and each of these members owns multiple panels and there are (claimed) 200,000 members?

noname999
11-29-2012, 10:29 AM
So, it has all of it's panels on 2000 websites and each of these panels is owned by a different member, and each of these members owns multiple panels and there are (claimed) 200,000 members?

Amazing, isn't it?

Poyol
11-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Let's say an average website has 5 banners on it.
That's 2000(websites) x 5(number of banners per website) = 10,000
10,000(total banners) / 200,000 = 0.05

According to this very simplified calculation each member owns 0.05 panels.

Jason

Beethoven
11-29-2012, 10:37 AM

Big Claims from McCarthy on that video:

"We are going to break every single record in the advetising industry in Ireland."

I partly agree.

BB will smash the record for the least number of ads on the web.

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 10:41 AM
I think, and this may be my mis-understanding, this is what the system is in theory supposed to do:

A panel represents and element of allowable impressions on a site
Therefore my yellow panel represents say 5,000 impression.
I would get 5,000 turns on that (or any other) website when a browser link is refreshed on a rotation with everyone else that has a panel
Once my impressions are used up that panels caps and I get paid into my e-wallet

Technically the number of impression is therefore infinite; however, I am sure website stats could be got to say how many impressions there are for some of the top ranking websites.

It would be good if someone could clarify as I know I have been accused of not understanding the business, despite being in it for 9 months!

Theseus
11-29-2012, 10:43 AM
Let's say an average website has 5 banners on it.
That's 2000(websites) x 5(number of banners per website) = 10,000
10,000(total banners) / 200,000 = 0.05

According to this very simplified calculation each member owns 0.05 panels.

Jason

Put it another way, how many panels does the average BB member own? Is it as low as 5, or is it in the hundreds or thousands?

Poyol
11-29-2012, 10:45 AM
I think, and this may be my mis-understanding, this is what the system is in theory supposed to do:

I would get 5,000 turns on that (or any other) website when a browser link is refreshed on a rotation with everyone else that has a panel
Once my impressions are used up that panels caps and I get paid into my e-wallet

Technically the number of impression is therefore infinite; however, I am sure website stats could be got to say how many impressions there are for some of the top ranking websites.

It would be good if someone could clarify as I know I have been accused of not understanding the business, despite being in it for 9 months!

I don't know.
There is nowhere on the website that tells you how it works.
Uplines don't seem to know how it works properly either.
The ones I've dealt with try to baffle with talks of blind networks and sayings such as 'You can lead a horse to water...'

Jason

Skyliner

Hi BalancedView.
Welcome to the forum.
Do you mind me asking why you only ran your BB business for 6 months?
Sounds like it was easy money!

Theseus

That makes it sound like a timeshare :RpS_lol:

Poyol
11-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Put it another way, how many panels does the average BB member own? Is it as low as 5, or is it in the hundreds or thousands?

When I first invested I received around 3 (I think) hard to remember.
I then bought another two.

An average member has hundreds of panels.

Jason

Theseus
11-29-2012, 10:51 AM
When I first invested I received around 3 (I think) hard to remember.
I then bought another two.

An average member has hundreds of panels.

Jason

Ok, lets say it averages at 200 per member. That's 40,000,000 panels on 2000 websites, which is 20,000 banner ads on each and every site....

Jerrygo
11-29-2012, 11:00 AM
I think it was designed to be impossible to understand. Even the head of the Irish branch was unable to describe it. I think you could transpose "understand" with "see through".

littleroundman
11-29-2012, 11:00 AM

Jason Clark aka poyol: Jason Clark Hyde Cheshire jac computer repairs 3lanz scammer scam Scam Report - Stolen Laptop - Scam - Jason Clark (http://www.scamexposure.com/scam-report/jason-clark-hyde-cheshire-jac-computer-repairs-3lanz-scammer-scam-stolen-laptop-scam-jason-clark-c90317.html)

Phil Hendy aka hendyphilhendy: Phil Hendy - PAH Accountants also known as wiltshireaccountants.co.uk Scam Report - Stolen Money (http://www.scamexposure.com/scam-report/phil-hendy-pah-accountants-also-known-as-wiltshireaccountants-co-uk-stolen-money-c90307.html)

Ummn, both Jason and Phil have made their names and addresses freely available on this very forum

In fact, Jason even invited help from readers when deciding a name for his new venture.

So, Epic fail, Sherlock

Theseus
11-29-2012, 11:11 AM
I think it was designed to be impossible to understand. Even the head of the Irish branch was unable to describe it. I think you could transpose "understand" with "see through".

What that demonstrated was a lack of the ability to think on his feet, he could have just come out with any old BS as long as it sounded convincing, rather than humming and hawing like that. The whole point of being a confidence trickster is to inspire confidence in your victims, McCarthy couldn't sell me a genuine 10 euro note for 5 euros....

Whip
11-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Maybe, maybe not but Zeek Rewards was gone none the less.

Finally, after he helped prolong it. Sorry. I don't give credit to people who are self proclaimed experts and suck people into scams because they are getting kick backs.

le-simpson
11-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Firstly - my first post
Secondly - i am a member of Banners Broker.

I think the main problem is that people do not know how it all works.

Here is how it works simply put

1. Someone signs up and BB use the money placed, to pool and use to purchase advertising impressions at auction which they then resell at a profit and share the profit with the affiliates.
hendyphilhendy was correct it not actually panels on a website it's impressions you buy.

2. The reason you will not finds ads placed on the internet is because they are placed the "blind" ad network (Advertising network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advertising_network)) perfectly legit and normal and this is run by a third party

It takes an awful lot of money to purchase the impressions thats why they decided to go the affiliate way - and profit share.

I believe it is not a ponzi - as revenue is generated via buying and selling the impressions - you do not have to sign up anyone under you to earn money - not a pyramid scheme

I'll check back here in a couple of hours - i expect to be hammered down ( be gentle - i'm female)

Joe_Shmoe
11-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Some more maths Banners Broker say they pay out $1,000,000 per day to their 200,000 affiliates that's $5 each per day or $35 per month or $1825 before tax ;) =£1,137 put a third aside to pay the tax man you are left with about £758

So between all the costs associated with getting the money in about 5% with Allied wallet I believe, getting the money out, the cost of the Mastercard getting the various documents notarized, the fees charged by Mastercard (just been increased), monthly charges, subscriptions & traffic packs it don't leave much Profit does it?

And even if my maths are out, the top man in Ireland Paul McCarthy himself said "the average Banners Broker affiliate earns $35 per month.

It hardly seem worth the effort does it?

Julie Diligent
11-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Excellent professional opinion of yesterday's Liveline radio show in blog post by Dave Tinneny, Affiliate Manager at TUG Ltd, a London-based 'Creative Search Marketing Agency'

http://www.tugagency.com/blog/2012/11/29/banners-broker-ponzi-scheme-accusations-intensify

Mundorf
11-29-2012, 12:01 PM
What that demonstrated was a lack of the ability to think on his feet, he could have just come out with any old BS as long as it sounded convincing, rather than humming and hawing like that. The whole point of being a confidence trickster is to inspire confidence in your victims, McCarthy couldn't sell me a genuine 10 euro note for 5 euros....

As he had fear to say something wrong...he knows it's a ponzi...he knows he must hide the truth...he knows wrong word or even words could leave his mouth...and jet suddenly he has this opportunity to say urbi et orbi how great and clean the business is...I think this all together was to much for him......I never heard a manager so confused,nervous while stammering as being at military court...poor guy..I bet he was beging the God the interview terminate as soon as possible

Theseus
11-29-2012, 12:11 PM
Some more maths Banners Broker say they pay out $1,000,000 per day to their 200,000 affiliates that's $5 each per day or $35 per month or $1825 before tax ;) =£1,137 put a third aside to pay the tax man you are left with about £758

So between all the costs associated with getting the money in about 5% with Allied wallet I believe, getting the money out, the cost of the Mastercard getting the various documents notarized, the fees charged by Mastercard (just been increased), monthly charges, subscriptions & traffic packs it don't leave much Profit does it?

And even if my maths are out, the top man in Ireland Paul McCarthy himself said "the average Banners Broker affiliate earns $35 per month.

It hardly seem worth the effort does it?

Add into the equation that many claimed to have made 5 or 6 figure profits in the last year and someone, somewhere must be losing, and losing heavily for the sums to come out anywhere near correct.

littleroundman
11-29-2012, 12:18 PM
I think it was designed to be impossible to understand.

You couldn't be more correct.

In fact, what a good fraudster does is create a self limiting story

"Self limiting" in the sense the story is so complex and unbelievable, it eliminates all but the very best "victims" without the fraudster having to lift a finger after writing the story.

Nigerian scammers and HYIP ponzi owners don't WANT people to apply logic.

They don't WANT non believers.

What they want to do is put their spiel in front of enough people so that when the story does their work for them and drives off "sensible' people, they know that they're left with "soft targets"

Their victims have "pre qualified" themselves by virtue of the fact they believed any of the story in the first place.

Mundorf
11-29-2012, 12:34 PM
And quite nice disgrace he couldn't avoid....many times he was asked about INVESTMENTS in BB but he didn't have the balls to strike this missile

AshKen1
11-29-2012, 01:23 PM

Would you be kind enough to humour me a little by answering these next questions?

You said 6 months in terms of membership: Does that mean you have been a member for 6 months? Or that you were a member 6 months ago? Are you still a member now?

How are you able to withdraw money on weekly basis?

Thanking you in anticipation.

buckyuk
11-29-2012, 02:32 PM
In every single online advertising company, it is illegal so send fake traffic/hits to your ads in order to increase your income.... Does traffic packs mean anything to anyone?

Banners broker business is based around buying traffic packs for your ads, its ridiculous how flawed their supposed business model is.
When are people going to realise, its not that easy to make money.

dainiusiva
11-29-2012, 03:21 PM
Hello all thread members.

My name is Dainius and I am from Lithuania.

Let me share my story with you.

I have been introduced to BB by my aunt. She has been working in FM perfume for a long long time, probably nearly from the inception of the company. FM is a MLM pyramid scheme, but as she has been there from the start, she has reached a point where she gets paid to the tune of 15 000 $ a month. This is some background info for you to make an opinion of her. So anyway, she has sucked my mom into this BB thing.
My mom has told me about it and i've decided to try it also. I have been introduced to my 'sponsor' who is a friend of my aunt's. He was wery helpful, provided me with the information (i could provide you with introductionary 'booklets' they provide), answered all my questions and so on...
I have made some calculations based on the info he has given me and the greed won over me. I have invested 300 $ into it. This includes all monthly fees and panel prices. I've hooked few of my friends to the system aswell. Having a bit of doubt i've decided to first work out all the kinks of the system and only after that fully approve BB to them (I wouldn't want to lose my friends for some shitty scam).

So everything was well until i've started doing some research (i know it was a dumb thing not to do research at first, but you know how it is when you get flooded by greed). The thing that has caught my eye the most was the fact that in the introductionary booklet it is stated that you dont need to invite anyone to be successful at this "business", thus implying that it is not a ponzi. After doing the math i've got to conclusion that this is simply not the case. After confronting my sponsor about this he got defensive and simply explained that it's just the way it is.
Seeing this 'business' in new light I've decided to do a google search "Banners Broker scam". My fears were confirmed. I've approached my sponsor with the information i've uncovered about the fact that there is no actual product that BB claims to be selling. Guess what his explanation was – BB uses blind network. Simple as that.

Since then i've stopped paying any kind of fees BB has charged me. I've hoarded all available panels and transfered them to my mom. I've explained the situation to her and we agreed that the best way to get out of this **** without getting dirty is to sell the panels back to the people who invited us into it in the first place. To keep their 'honor' they'd have to accept that. We will see how that goes in few weeks time.

The BB is clearly a scam and people who come to your forum to defend BB are fooled by somewhat authoritative figure to join the system. They either do not understand how this works at all (being fooled by the "your money doubles" talk) or work it out for themselves and then are ashamed to admit it. Other type of people are like my aunt and my sponsor, her friend – they are people without morals, because they know exactly how this system works and have no qualms to "steal" money even from relatives. Well this isnt technically stealing, but it is amoral nonetheless in my eyes to lure your own family and friends into this scam whilst knowing what it is.

Everybody have a nice day,
Dainius

AshKen1
11-29-2012, 03:37 PM
@Dainius

Hello and welcome to realscam.com. Thank you for sharing your story.

noname999
11-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Hi Dainius. Can I ask you, are there many people involved in BB in your locality?

Euroskeptic
11-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Banners Broker have gone mainstreem in Ireland. National radio & national newspaper.

The wheels of justice move so slow. The NCA in Ireland must have 100's of complaints but they still are going round to hotels every week for the last 6 months.

noname999
11-29-2012, 04:35 PM
Banners Broker have gone mainstreem in Ireland. National radio & national newspaper.

The wheels of justice move so slow. The NCA in Ireland must have 100's of complaints but they still are going round to hotels every week for the last 6 months.

The state of the irish economy is so bad right now, the NCA just doesn't have the money to go after these guys. I have no doubt that behind closed doors, they consider this to be a canadian issue and want them to do the necessary.

I feel sorry for those who have been tricked, but anyone who decides to invest in BB after hearing that interview yesterday deserves every thing they get. People have to take responsibility for their actions.

AshKen1
11-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Just sayin' ....

There are currently 138 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 127 guests)

hendyphilhendy
11-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Dainius, thanks for sharing your story. An all too common tale lately.

sadly, few people come here to defend BB as affiliates are not allowed to talk about it in public.

I look forward to hear the outcome of your case.

Jerrygo
11-29-2012, 06:52 PM
The more I think on it, the more I realise that the vast majority of people in bb are not fools or greedy or shills or criminals. Just the top tier. Most are just ordinary decent people, who joined for all sorts of different reasons.
there are always 8 to 10 times as many guests on here than members. I think a couple of them will be bb employees or evangelists keeping their eye on us. Some will be people who are doing research having been asked to join bb. But I really think that many of the guests are members of bb, watching and dreading the next revelation. Realising now that is a ponzi, Hoping that they get at least their original money out before it collapses.
Some may be locked out of their accounts, or cant make any withdrawal. And afraid to speak in the fear of being banned and losing everything. The bosses managers and recruiters of this shambles have a lot to answer for.
Thanks Dainius, for sharing your story

littleroundman
11-29-2012, 07:18 PM
The more I think on it, the more I realise that the vast majority of people in bb are not fools or greedy or shills or criminals.

That's something worth repeating, Jerrygo.

It would be my estimation your "vast majority" would equate to more than 90% of the remaining Banners Broker members.

In fact, the recently released Microsoft white paper (http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/167719/whyfromnigeria.pdf) makes the point when discussing why Nigerian scam emails which appear to be ludicrous to some work well on others.

IM(very)HO the same principles could easily be applied to HYIP ponzis and their victims.

Microsoft's Research Scientists Finally Solved Why Scammers Say They're From Nigeria

Matt Lynley (http://www.businessinsider.com/author/matt-lynley) | Jun. 20, 2012, 9:12 AM | 27,669 | 28 (http://www.businessinsider.com/microsofts-research-scientists-finally-solved-why-scammers-say-theyre-from-nigeria-2012-6#comments)

Email (http://www.businessinsider.com/microsofts-research-scientists-finally-solved-why-scammers-say-theyre-from-nigeria-2012-6)
More

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/4fe1cb9069bedddb3b000002-400-/scammer.jpg

Scam emails usually have two things in common: they're comically bad, and they're from a Nigerian prince. You might think that's a silly strategy, but it turns out it's not.

Microsoft released a new white paper (http://research.microsoft.com/apps/pubs/default.aspx?id=167713) from its research division this month that explains why scammers use such a "terrible" approach.
It turns out it's a method for sifting out "false positives," — basically finding only the most gullible people so the scammer doesn't waste any time exchanging with a mark that isn't going to result in a payout.

You can read the full paper on its research site (http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/167719/WhyFromNigeria.pdf) — which uses complex mathematical modeling techniques to sift out the false positive rate. But here's the most important part from the abstract:

Far-fetched tales of West African riches strike most as comical. Our analysis suggests that is an advantage to the attacker, not a disadvantage. Since his attack has a low density of victims the Nigerian scammer has an over-riding need to reduce false positives. By sending an email that repels all but the most gullible the scammer gets the most promising marks to self-select, and tilts the true to false positive ratio in his favor.

Theseus
11-29-2012, 08:25 PM
The more I think on it, the more I realise that the vast majority of people in bb are not fools or greedy or shills or criminals.
[QUOTE=littleroundman;34228]That's something worth repeating, Jerrygo.

It would be my estimation your "vast majority" would equate to more than 90% of the remaining Banners Broker members.

In fact, the recently released Microsoft white paper (http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/167719/whyfromnigeria.pdf) makes the point when discussing why Nigerian scam emails which appear to be ludicrous to some work well on others.

IM(very)HO the same principles could easily be applied to HYIP ponzis and their victims.

Sorry, but that white paper essentially says exactly that. The who point of the ludicrous nature of the 419 emails is to ensure that most rational-thinking individuals would hit "delete" leaving only the most gullible, easily manipulated victims.

The same essentially applies to BB. Thanks to Conor Ryan and that RTE phone in, we've now all witnessed first hand the BB sales pitch. The whole thing is patent nonsense that doesn't stand up to scrutiny, yet they get many people handing over their savings as a result.

When it comes down to it there can only really be two reasons for this, 1) that the investor knows or suspects that it is a scam, but is so blinded by the promise of untold riches for nothing that they don't care, or 2) that they are indeed a gullible fool.

Judging by the number of "I was down to my last penny, living on the dole" type stories that appear on BB recruitment sites I'd say the majority fit into category 1. The poor grammar and spelling mistakes that litter said sites would also point towards a lack of education amongst participants and I doubt, were it possible to carry out such research, that you'd find many doctors, lawyers or other professionals in their ranks. The reason for this is simple, most educated people attending a presentation for an investment opportunity are going to expect it to be explained by someone with a financial background, not a tyre-fitter or failed motor mechanic, and BB know this.

They don't want people who ask questions, hence why the stories of top London financiers wanting in are rubbish, the whole scam relies on ensaring the gullible or the greedy, with relatively small sums of money to invest, who are unlikely to be in a position to seek recompense when it all goes pear-shaped.

I'm sorry if this generalisation has offended anyone who has put money into BB, however you need to sit down and mull-over exactly why you originally invested. If you genuinely didn't understand what you were getting into, yet failed to seek professional financial advice before doing so, then you are gullible. If you invested suspecting it was a scam, but one you could profit from, then you are greedy.

If you're reading this thread and you're still in two minds as to whether you should invest in BB then book an appointment with an accountant first thing tomorrow. That will be the best investment you've ever made.....

littleroundman
11-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Sorry, but that white paper essentially says exactly that. The who point of the ludicrous nature of the 419 emails is to ensure that most rational-thinking individuals would hit "delete" leaving only the most gullible, easily manipulated victims.

My post was in response to Jerrygos' in which he said:

My point is, it's all too easy to sit back and use words such as "fool" or "greedy" when describing victims of HYIP ponzi or email fraud of the type researched in the Microsoft paper.

If "uneducated" or "naive" or "unsophisticated" or "desperate" or "elderly" or "gullible" fits within someones' personal definition of of "fool" or "greedy" then, IM(very)HO he/she has completely misjudged the reason for the existence of REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

Using the experience gathered over many years of observing of the HYIP ponzi scene, I would estimate by far the greater proportion of the remaing Banners Broker member/victims fall into the "uneducated/naive/unsophisticated/desperate/elderly/gullible" category than the "shill/pimp/player" category.

Posters on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums are not, IM(very)HO representative of the majority of member/victims of the Banners Broker fraud.

Theseus
11-29-2012, 11:00 PM
My post was in response to Jerrygos' in which he said:

My point is, it's all too easy to sit back and use words such as "fool" or "greedy" when describing victims of HYIP ponzi or email fraud of the type researched in the Microsoft paper.

If "uneducated" or "naive" or "unsophisticated" or "desperate" or "elderly" or "gullible" fits within someones' personal definition of of "fool" or "greedy" then, IM(very)HO he/she has completely misjudged the reason for the existence of REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

Using the experience gathered over many years of observing of the HYIP ponzi scene, I would estimate by far the greater proportion of the remaing Banners Broker member/victims fall into the "uneducated/naive/unsophisticated/desperate/elderly/gullible" category than the "shill/pimp/player" category.

Posters on the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums are not, IM(very)HO representative of the majority of member/victims of the Banners Broker fraud.

I'm struggling to see how "elderly" fits with the other words, I appreciate that elderly people are prime targets for scammers, however the elderly people targeted tend to be those that are uneducated, naive, unsophisticated or gullible. Reaching retiral age does not automatically remove ones ability to spot a scam.

As far as desperation goes, okay it's not greed, but if the investment is being made in the full knowledge, or even a strong hunch, that the scheme is a scam then there's really no-one else to blame if the investor loses his or her money.

littleroundman
11-30-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm struggling to see how "elderly" fits with the other words, I appreciate that elderly people are prime targets for scammers, however the elderly people targeted tend to be those that are uneducated, naive, unsophisticated or gullible. Reaching retiral age does not automatically remove ones ability to spot a scam.

As far as desperation goes, okay it's not greed, but if the investment is being made in the full knowledge, or even a strong hunch, that the scheme is a scam then there's really no-one else to blame if the investor loses his or her money.

Perhaps it may do readers good to read the literature WRT actual peer reviewed research into scams and scammers, rather than constantly referring to anecdotal evidence or personal assumptions.

The fact elderly people make better and a disproportionately larger number of victims is a lot different than saying someone has difficulty understanding why they do.

Similarly, you have agreed "desperation" is perhaps a valid explanation of why SOME people become involved with fraud and fraudsters, but then qualified your response with : "but if the investment is being made in the full knowledge"

Two different things.

"Desperation" is "desperation", not "desperation BUT"

I'm using the word "desperation" in the context that true "desperation can lead to the most "logical" person acting out of character.

Fraudsters know this. THEY don't judge whether or not the "desperation" has a basis in reality or simply a justification being used by "players"

Theseus
11-30-2012, 12:48 AM
Perhaps it may do readers good to read the literature WRT actual peer reviewed research into scams and scammers, rather than constantly referring to anecdotal evidence or personal assumptions.

The fact elderly people make better and a disproportionately larger number of victims is a lot different than saying someone has difficulty understanding why they do.

I'm not actually sure what you mean by that, as it doesn't make sense. Could you explain what you mean? I don't want to jump to any "personal assumptions" :RpS_wink:

Similarly, you have agreed "desperation" is perhaps a valid explanation of why SOME people become involved with fraud and fraudsters, but then qualified your response with : "but if the investment is being made in the full knowledge"

Two different things.

"Desperation" is "desperation", not "desperation BUT"

I'm using the word "desperation" in the context that true "desperation can lead to the most "logical" person acting out of character.

I'm sure it does, it doesn't, however, absolve one of responsibility for one's own actions. Ultimately it's criminal activity we're talking about here, are you condoning knowingly committing a crime through "desperation"? I'd wager that "desperation" is the reason behind many becoming involved with such scams, and this may well include those quite far up the foodchain.

Realistically if the bank is offering you 0.5% p.a. and someone promises you that they can not only better that, but double your money every couple of weeks and you can't see that is, at best, implausible then there's probably a very good reason why you are "desperate" in the first place.

dainiusiva
11-30-2012, 01:45 AM
Hi Dainius. Can I ask you, are there many people involved in BB in your locality?

Well to be honest i dont know. My upline, who is organising new member recruitment and "explaining the system" for them, has got a skype group chat. You can get invited only if someone recommends you. When i left the group there was more than hundred members. They kept adding members almost daily, so now there must be more than two hundred poor members

dainiusiva
11-30-2012, 01:48 AM
Dainius, thanks for sharing your story. An all too common tale lately.

sadly, few people come here to defend BB as affiliates are not allowed to talk about it in public.

I look forward to hear the outcome of your case.

Thanks for warm welcome guys. The story i posted was from few months back. The outcome of my story is as follows : I and my mom have sold our panels directly to our aunt. She has wired us the cash and now we're done with her.

noname999
11-30-2012, 02:35 AM
Firstly - my first post

1. Someone signs up and BB use the money placed, to pool and use to purchase advertising impressions at auction which they then resell at a profit and share the profit with the affiliates.
hendyphilhendy was correct it not actually panels on a website it's impressions you buy.

2. The reason you will not finds ads placed on the internet is because they are placed the "blind" ad network (Advertising network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advertising_network)) perfectly legit and normal and this is run by a third party

It takes an awful lot of money to purchase the impressions thats why they decided to go the affiliate way - and profit share.

I believe it is not a ponzi - as revenue is generated via buying and selling the impressions - you do not have to sign up anyone under you to earn money - not a pyramid scheme

I'll check back here in a couple of hours - i expect to be hammered down ( be gentle - i'm female)

Welcome Le-simpson. Don't worry, not here to hammer anyone.(doesn't matter if you are male, female or alien!).

Just an observation. You don't understand the meaning of a blind network.

And a question: Why would they (supposedly) share so much of the profits when they could go the institutional route and gain funding for a fraction of the cost? Think about it. If this was truly what they claimed, institutions would be queueing up around the corner to get a piece of the action.

Why are they not doing this?

noname999
11-30-2012, 02:36 AM
Thanks for warm welcome guys. The story i posted was from few months back. The outcome of my story is as follows : I and my mom have sold our panels directly to our aunt. She has wired us the cash and now we're done with her.

Great news. Delighted you could get out of it.

noname999
11-30-2012, 02:49 AM
There are some muppets now claiming that the Irish Examiner article was positive for BB. How thick are these people??

littleroundman
11-30-2012, 03:09 AM
I'm not actually sure what you mean by that, as it doesn't make sense. Could you explain what you mean? I don't want to jump to any "personal assumptions" :RpS_wink:

I'm sure it does, it doesn't, however, absolve one of responsibility for one's own actions. Ultimately it's criminal activity we're talking about here, are you condoning knowingly committing a crime through "desperation"? I'd wager that "desperation" is the reason behind many becoming involved with such scams, and this may well include those quite far up the foodchain.

Realistically if the bank is offering you 0.5% p.a. and someone promises you that they can not only better that, but double your money every couple of weeks and you can't see that is, at best, implausible then there's probably a very good reason why you are "desperate" in the first place.

We can split hairs on deciding on who is a true "victim", who is "complicit" what degree of "desperation" is acceptable and whether or not "victims" are criminals for simply participating.

The point is, we simply don't know.

We "know" what we read on the usual suspect forums.

We also "know" that people lie on the usual suspect forums.

Even taking those "facts" into consideration, we have no way of "knowing" the motives behind the other several hundred thousand "members.

In fact, when you get right down to it, we have no idea how many "members" have paid to join Banners Broker, other than the numbers Banners Broker claim, and we "KNOW" Banners Broker lies.

We can surmise,

We can calculate, based on the information we "know" to be true and based on past HYIP ponzi history.

We can also congratulate ourselves on what clever little sausages WE are to know a fraud when we see one.

How many paid members do you believe are on the Banners Broker books ???

Care to estimate how many members fit into each category mentioned in this thread WITHOUT assuming ??

Let's not make it too tough,

Let's instead say: "How would you break up the membership ratios"

ALL are stupid, SOME are stupid, MANY are stupid, MOST are stupid, THE GREAT MAJORITY are stupid ??

All are greedy, SOME are greedy, Many are greedy, MOST are greedy, THE GREAT MAJORITY are greedy ??

The "elderly" make up a disproportionate number of victims because:
*They are elderly, *they are naive, *they are not 'net savvy, *they are "desperate" *they are on fixed incomes, *they TEND to be on fixed incomes *the sagging economy hits them harder *they failed to plan ahead *they have greedy children who want an inheritance *they are dying and don't care ??

Some are stupid AND greedy, some are smart and greedy, some are ..................you get the idea.

Personally, I leave such discussions and decisions to others.

It's enough for me to know there ARE victims, there ARE asshats who will take advantage of their fellow man AND there's something I can do about it, however small that "something" might be.

It costs me nothing, takes up very little of my time, gives me a great deal of satisfaction, allows me to vent any frustrations carried over from the "real" world and, quite frankly, I get a buzz from being thanked.

YMMV.

Poyol
11-30-2012, 03:54 AM
Glad to see we've stopped bickering between ourselves.

I'd suggest that we keep differences and fall outs to PMs. Your thoughts?

Hypanor
11-30-2012, 03:59 AM
Firstly - my first post

le-simpson, don't you think that if Banners Broker was actually buying all this 'advertising impressions' at auction, then at least one person in the REAL advertising world would know of them? Based on the volumes they claim, BB should be one of the largest buyers in the world. But strangely, no one has ever come across any of their commercial dealings...

And has been repeated ad-nauseam, the 'blind ad network' does not make the adverts invisible, it just means you have no control over where they are placed. Perhaps you should read the Wiki article you linked to!

PS - a new dictionary meaning for ad-nauseam: How one feels after being involved with BB's ads!

Hypanor
11-30-2012, 04:08 AM
Glad to see we've stopped bickering between ourselves.

I'd suggest that we keep differences and fall outs to PMs. Your thoughts?

Yes, there's been a bit of distracted arguing going on which has no relevancy to bringing BB to a halt. It was fairly obvious too that (un)BalancedView's comments were aimed to distract, and he/she was doing so rather successfully. Don't take the bait! As an outsider who joined in late, I feel the way you all carry yourselves since page 1 is exceptional in the main. Staying on topic, not being insulting (maybe occassionaly), and arguing on the facts. This was what got me hooked into ensuring the anti-BB thread on Whirlpool is kept alive to minimise the impact down-under.

So don't get sucked in when people start casting aspersions, stick to the facts as they are difficult to argue with.

AshKen1
11-30-2012, 05:23 AM

This middle section with names and links removed.... 2 can play that game! This is war!

I've just seen this guys. I hope you are taking legal advice on this.

Poyol
11-30-2012, 05:43 AM
I've just seen this guys. I hope you are taking legal advice on this.

Don't worry about that, I will be.
If someone wants to call the police regarding a 'stolen' laptop they may do so - lies!

Jason

Mundorf
11-30-2012, 05:59 AM
I do not think people can be stupid,some can act in a stupid way - yes,no doubt but we and they - all know BB is a clever organized delusion - a true,wild,dissipated ponzi with God face.People can relax - no need to defend bad guy.The new believers can now be happy to praise the right thing.The Lord is among them and they,the new believers,can proudly brandish their swords under the blessing.The evil anchor was never an unpleasant place but banishing him was never an easy & pleasant deal.

AshKen1
11-30-2012, 06:08 AM
Good to hear that Jason. It does appear to be libellous statements that have been made. Whether they are actionable is a different ball game entirely. Suspect the alleged "aggrieved" parties probably have a balanced view.

"Playing the man and not the ball" seems to be a typical way of behaving from a certain company doesn't it?

Poyol
11-30-2012, 06:23 AM
Good to hear that Jason. It does appear to be libellous statements that have been made. Whether they are actionable is a different ball game entirely. Suspect the alleged "aggrieved" parties probably have a balanced view.

"Playing the man and not the ball" seems to be a typical way of behaving from a certain company doesn't it?

Not just the man - but the man and his family.
Threatening comments etc, I will be contacting my local police department mentioning threats and my family on the same page will bring out serious repercussions.

Jason

hendyphilhendy
11-30-2012, 06:46 AM

Jason Clark aka poyol (Links deleted - Off-Topic)

Phil Hendy aka hendyphilhendy (Links deleted - Off-Topic)

If you want to start a thread, take it to: Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes link. This does not belong in this thread about BB.

the links that are there, I have seen. Absolute disgrace that someone can post that information about me and Poyol. There really are some low life banners broker defenders.

I have always put in reasonable, calm debates. Half the time I stick up for affiliates and say that they are purely misled into this rather than knowingly being criminal about it.

Rest assured my solicitor is being contacted.

Poyol
11-30-2012, 07:06 AM
I have spoken to the police.
Will be phoning a solicitor friend of mine in a few minutes.

Jason

AshKen1
11-30-2012, 07:11 AM
I realise that both Poyol and Hendy have their hands full at the moment, but I wonder whether that RTE radio programme would be interested to know about these personal attacks as well.

Julie Diligent
11-30-2012, 07:31 AM
And another online marketing professional, Lewis Geary of Fortis Publications Ltd. (to whose newsletter I've subscribed for the last 3 years) delivers his damning verdict:

http://www.richlifeletter.com/finally-my-verdict-on-banners-broker/

okosh
11-30-2012, 07:36 AM
the links that are there, I have seen. Absolute disgrace that someone can post that information about me and Poyol. There really are some low life banners broker defenders.

I have always put in reasonable, calm debates. Half the time I stick up for affiliates and say that they are purely misled into this rather than knowingly being criminal about it.

Rest assured my solicitor is being contacted.

These scammers will stoop to such a low level that you couldn't imagine existed.....Anything from BS reports to try to discredit you all the way to threats on your wife and kids....

Take it as a badge of honor....A sign that you doing a great job exposing this BB scam....

Poyol
11-30-2012, 07:46 AM
It's all good - I've taken all routes I need to.
Can an admin who's viewing this thread contact me please.

Jason

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 07:56 AM
hello.
I note that your admin have removed off topic details about some members.
Recently people here have posted and copied/reposted names/details/fax numbers/address' relating to business of mine. These are incidentally are 10 years out of date. Also images of a car i built and references to an AmDram society I was Chairman of.

These references are all off topic and I would be pleaseed if they were removed in compliance with your forum rules.

Poyol
11-30-2012, 08:10 AM
hello.
Recently people here have posted and copied/reposted names/details/fax numbers/address' relating to business of mine. These are incidentally are 10 years out of date. Also images of a car i built and references to an AmDram society I was Chairman of.

These references are all off topic and I would be pleaseed if they were removed in compliance with your forum rules.

Ian Sherriff,

I believe that the information was removed as it had no bearing on Banners Broker - as we are not recruiting for Banners Broker.
Information is posted about senior Banners Broker members so the public know where to go when they need compensating for their losses.

Jason

Theseus
11-30-2012, 08:18 AM
hello.

Perhaps you'd like to provide current details then Iain, as a business owner I'm sure you are aware it is a legal requirement for these to be displayed so that customers (those you recruit into BB) can make contact should they require to.

I'm sure as the operator of a legitimate Banners Broker business you appreciate the importance of this.

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Ian Sherriff,

I believe that the information was removed as it had no bearing on Banners Broker - as we are not recruiting for Banners Broker.
Information is posted about senior Banners Broker members so the public know where to go when they need compensating for their losses.

Jason

If your information was as accurate as you purport it to be you would know that I am a not a "senior" BB member. I am a mmber with a relative small business. I am an Adminisrator on TalkingBB because of me experience in running SMF forums.

Your comment does not answer my post nor indicate that this forum is able to follow it's own rules.

Maxwell Johnstone
11-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Ian Sherriff,

Jason

please dont go this route. I read a few pages back you guys were posting about someones dead parent. You cant take low blows and not expect to get any back.

This thread is starting to look really bad. Especially with admins editing out links and calling it off topic when there is so much off topic and personal attacks on others.

Stop being bias for one side it doesnt look good

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Perhaps you'd like to provide current details then Iain, as a business owner I'm sure you are aware it is a legal requirement for these to be displayed so that customers (those you recruit into BB) can make contact should they require to.

I'm sure as the operator of a legitimate Banners Broker business you appreciate the importance of this.

There are no current details to provide. I have been employed since 2005. The only business I currently own is my BB business and as such I have no issue with you printing my name. I do take issue with the other details that are off topic and posted in violation of your own rules.

Poyol
11-30-2012, 08:29 AM
If your information was as accurate as you purport it to be you would know that I am a not a "senior" BB member. I am a mmber with a relative small business. I am an Adminisrator on TalkingBB because of me experience in running SMF forums.

Your comment does not answer my post nor indicate that this forum is able to follow it's own rules.

I did not get the information on you, Iain.
I am not a representative of Realscam.com - I am purely a member.
You may find the information and click the warning triangle on the posts you do not like - I'm sure the admins will take you seriously.

Jason

le-simpson
11-30-2012, 08:33 AM

If you knew anything about Banners Broker you'll know that each person has the details of their sponser - it's found in the back office.

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 08:38 AM
I did not get the information on you, Iain.
Jason

I would suggest then that you refrain from quoting and posting information that you do not know is correct.

okosh
11-30-2012, 08:40 AM

A junior(small) BB business or a senior BB member with a huge business makes no diff.....It's like being a little bit pregnant....You either are or you're not....

Same with BB....You either running a scam BB business or you not....

Theseus
11-30-2012, 08:42 AM
There are no current details to provide. I have been employed since 2005. The only business I currently own is my BB business and as such I have no issue with you printing my name. I do take issue with the other details that are off topic and posted in violation of your own rules.

You've contradicted yourself there, Iain if you're in business you are legally required to publish your details and the details published here were those which relate to the phone number you use to recruit members for your BB cabal.

This information is readily available online, so if you have issue with that then you've got a bit of a task on your hands, or is it just there publication on this site that worries you?

Poyol
11-30-2012, 08:48 AM
please dont go this route. I read a few pages back you guys were posting about someones dead parent. You cant take low blows and not expect to get any back.

This thread is starting to look really bad. Especially with admins editing out links and calling it off topic when there is so much off topic and personal attacks on others.

Stop being bias for one side it doesnt look good

Yes we were posting about such a person - I was reprimanding someone for endorsing a person who was impersonating a dead person.
Do not think to demean our efforts with half-truths.

Jason

samuel.r
11-30-2012, 08:49 AM
Welcome, Iain.

Since most of us here don't have access to BB information straight from leadership, would you be willing to post a summary of the information from Ireland this weekend? I'm specifically interested in two things -- first there was a statement made that BB is going to be making a big announcement regarding a new publisher network. I'm not sure if this will be a new partnership (i.e. like Clicksor), or a new organic network they have developed. Jamie stated this on one of the webinars recently and it sounded interesting.

Second, Raj is going to be publicly addressing all the criticisms of BB from sites like this, during his session on Sunday. I heard this from a Skype session that Paul McCarthy held. I would like to know what Raj has to say about the significant body of evidence that points to BB as not being a legitimate business.

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 09:02 AM
You've contradicted yourself there, Iain if you're in business you are legally required to publish your details and the details published here were those which relate to the phone number you use to recruit members for your BB cabal.

This information is readily available online, so if you have issue with that then you've got a bit of a task on your hands, or is it just there publication on this site that worries you?

All relevent information about my BB business is available online. I have just stated that I do not have an issue with this site printing my name, which leads to those details. If you read my post before replying, you will see that there are no other current details because there are no other current business. I did not say that the 'phone number was out of date......it is the only bit of information you managed to dredge up that IS correct.
There is no contradiction.

I have followed the kind advice given by poyol and flagged the relevant post to your Admin.

Maxwell Johnstone
11-30-2012, 09:03 AM
Yes we were posting about such a person - I was reprimanding someone for endorsing a person who was impersonating a dead person.
Do not think to demean our efforts with half-truths.

Jason

hello Jason

I read your comments and was glad to see you voice your opinion in regards to how wrong it was. Right from the get go you were the first to say it was crossing the line. I agree. When i first read it I was extremely disgusted with that behavior and wanted to comment however I decided to leave it be.

But now I see admins removing links because they are off topic and have not removed links of a fake facebook account mocking someones deceased parent which disappoints me. It is not playing fair and makes us all look bad. I am sure admin will come along shortly to make excuses but anyone looking in for themselves see that is extremely bias.

That whole situation was disgusting, off topic, bad for this board and yet it remained. If this thread is all of the sudden going to start being modded, I suggest a t least a fair playing field.

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 09:05 AM
Welcome, Iain.

Since most of us here don't have access to BB information straight from leadership, would you be willing to post a summary of the information from Ireland this weekend? I'm specifically interested in two things -- first there was a statement made that BB is going to be making a big announcement regarding a new publisher network. I'm not sure if this will be a new partnership (i.e. like Clicksor), or a new organic network they have developed. Jamie stated this on one of the webinars recently and it sounded interesting.

Second, Raj is going to be publicly addressing all the criticisms of BB from sites like this, during his session on Sunday. I heard this from a Skype session that Paul McCarthy held. I would like to know what Raj has to say about the significant body of evidence that points to BB as not being a legitimate business.

I am not able to be in Eire. Any relevant information will be available after the event.

samuel.r
11-30-2012, 09:10 AM
I am not able to be in Eire. Any relevant information will be available after the event.

ok, but if we don't have access to "talkingbb" then how will we know? I assume you are a member of that site and thought you'd be charitable enough to relay any news on these two points to us...

Maxwell Johnstone
11-30-2012, 09:10 AM
so anyways was there not a radio show yesterday? That sucks I wanted to hear Paul squabble some more

Poyol
11-30-2012, 09:14 AM
so anyways was there not a radio show yesterday? That sucks I wanted to hear Paul squabble some more

RT.ie Radio1: Liveline - Wednesday 28th November 2012 (http://www.rte.ie/radio1/liveline/2012-11-28.html)

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 09:15 AM
ok, but if we don't have access to "talkingbb" then how will we know? I assume you are a member of that site and thought you'd be charitable enough to relay any news on these two points to us...

You dont need access to talkingBB. The Bannersbroker site is public and open.

Maxwell Johnstone
11-30-2012, 09:16 AM
Poyol I listened to that one :) I thought I read there was supposed to be a follow up the next day?

Poyol
11-30-2012, 09:20 AM
Poyol I listened to that one :) I thought I read there was supposed to be a follow up the next day?

I believe they decided against it; for some reason unknown to us.

Jason

samuel.r
11-30-2012, 09:20 AM
You dont need access to talkingBB. The Bannersbroker site is public and open.

ah, ok thanks - I didn't realize that a summary of Raj's comments would be published at the main site...excellent I will look forward to reading it next week.

Maxwell Johnstone
11-30-2012, 09:21 AM
hendyphilhendy

did you go on yesterday? If so can I get a link please

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 09:21 AM
from what i gathered it wasn't seen as interesting enough to follow up the first one*****

sorry, that could be misread. I'm sure the first one was interesting to both side. What RTE actually said was that no one had come forward that was creditable to speak for either side so it wouldn't be interesting to follow up

Maxwell Johnstone
11-30-2012, 09:22 AM
oh ok thanks Jason

Max

Maxwell Johnstone
11-30-2012, 09:26 AM
from what i gathered it wasn't seen as interesting enough to follow up the first one

who are you and what is your point of being here exactly? Are you from BB or something?

Why wont they give us access to talkingbb. My account got banned and i tried to make a second one and it got banned to. Dont really appreciate that

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 09:42 AM
I am a BB Affiliate and I am a Moderator on TalkingBB.
You seem to imply that I am a mole in saying "from BB".
The others here who have replied so far have not needed to resort to inuedndo. I am being upfront here and expect the same in return.

If you got banned there will be a good reason for it. All forums have rules and conditions. If you didnt follow them..............tough

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 09:47 AM
What RTE actually said was that no one had come forward that was creditable to speak for either side so it wouldn't be interesting to follow up

Where did they say this?

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 09:50 AM
Why wont they give us access to talkingbb. My account got banned and i tried to make a second one and it got banned to. Dont really appreciate that

They don't want Negative Nellys on Adverts Galore.

littleroundman
11-30-2012, 10:06 AM
I do take issue with the other details that are off topic and posted in violation of your own rules.

Just as we take issue with people defrauding others in violation of the law.

Our forum, our rules.

Theseus
11-30-2012, 10:09 AM
If you knew anything about Banners Broker you'll know that each person has the details of their sponser - it's found in the back office.

From what I've seen most seem keen to avoid their details being published, Mr Sherriff being a perfect example, otherwise he wouldn't be here demanding they be removed.

from what i gathered it wasn't seen as interesting enough to follow up the first one*****

sorry, that could be misread. I'm sure the first one was interesting to both side. What RTE actually said was that no one had come forward that was creditable to speak for either side so it wouldn't be interesting to follow up

I think you mean "credible", but either way it doesn't really cast BB in a good light if the radio station didn't consider your national representative to be credible enough....

okosh
11-30-2012, 10:17 AM
The others here who have replied so far have not needed to resort to inuedndo. I am being upfront here and expect the same in return.

If you got banned there will be a good reason for it. All forums have rules and conditions. If you didnt follow them..............tough

Typical scammer mod answer from a scam forum like talkingBB....anything other than pom-pom waving and posts saying that admin walks on water is seen as trolling and deserves a ban....

You're pathetic.....

Maxwell Johnstone
11-30-2012, 10:19 AM

No I dont think you are a mole. You came in here with your real username and admitted to who you are. I was really just curious I just come across the wrong way lots

Just as we take issue with people defrauding others in violation of the law.

Our forum, our rules.

I was really hoping the response would be different. You are basically saying you can edit out people from BB responses but wont touch the side you support. I dont like this at all and hopefully you and your other admins and mods discuss this and steer the ship away from that direction.

Either let this thread be a free for all or mod it equally. Do not pick sides.

thanks

Max

le-simpson
11-30-2012, 10:28 AM

thanks

Max

Well said Max ..... this is thread is totally one sided ... and i do giggle at some of the responses of the handful of contributors here

okosh
11-30-2012, 10:29 AM
Well said Max ..... this is thread is totally one sided ... and i do giggle at some of the responses of the handful of contributors here

I also vote for a free for all.....Much more fun :whip_the_worker:

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 10:30 AM
If the likes of Iain Sherriff and Roland Millward are so concerned about their reputations, then it's best not to get involved with illegal ponzi schemes in the first place.

samuel.r
11-30-2012, 10:33 AM
well, I tend to agree the playing field should be equal in discussions like this -- but you guys have to admit you can't find a more one-sided forum than TalkingBB. I've seen discussions there get pruned solely based on the potential for 'negativity' being spread.

So please don't get all self righteous on this point...after all you are on "realscam.com", not "letsallholdhandsandsingsongs.com"

Joe_Shmoe

I suppose the TalkingBB/Adverts Galore forums give a balanced view?

littleroundman
Either let this thread be a free for all or mod it equally. Do not pick sides

With the greatest respect, Mr Johnstone,

do you see any indication this is The United Nations ??

Have you come across members holding hands and singing Kumbaya ??

Maybe I missed the memo, but, I don't recall seeing your name being put forward as a mod, or even an "adviser"

Don't like the way things are done here ???

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/d/doors/graphics-doors-250582.gif

okosh
11-30-2012, 10:36 AM
With the greatest respect, Mr Johnstone,

do you see any indication this is The United Nations ??

Have you come across members holding hands and singing Kumbaya ??

Maybe I missed the memo, but, I don't recall seeing your name being put forward as a mod, or even an "adviser"

Don't like the way things are done here ???

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/d/doors/graphics-doors-250582.gif

You forgot to tell him not to let the door hit him on the arse on the way out......

le-simpson
11-30-2012, 10:37 AM
I suppose the TalkingBB/Adverts Galore forums give a balanced view?

Don't know not a member of that forum

littleroundman
11-30-2012, 10:43 AM
You forgot to tell him not to let the door hit him on the arse on the way out......

Mainly because I don't care if it does.

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 10:46 AM
So anyway Iain lets get back on track here, about these adverts where are they? :RpS_glare:

Also the typical Banners Broker earns $39.58 per month? £24.72 Hardly seems worth the effort does it?

Beethoven
11-30-2012, 10:51 AM

Iain, I see on facebook that you are trying to help people who have lost their money with BB. Ironic, seeing as you've helped to get others into that situation in the first place. How did this guy get on in the end? Did you help him get the money back?2045:

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Don't know not a member of that forum

Well, if they let you in take a look, then comeback here and tell us how balanced it is.

noname999
11-30-2012, 11:00 AM
Just wondering if we have any Irish BB members that are posting here? If so, I'd like to know your opinion of Paul McCarthy as the national representative of BB. The face of BB in Ireland. Do you think it would be better to have someone else?

In fact, I would also be interested in the views of BB members from outside of Ireland aswell.

Poyol
11-30-2012, 11:01 AM
When I was a member - it wasn't very balanced at all.
Any sign of dissent was met with serious repercussion - forum accounts banned and BB accounts locked.

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 11:11 AM
From what I've seen most seem keen to avoid their details being published, Mr Sherriff being a perfect example, otherwise he wouldn't be here demanding they be removed.

I think you mean "credible", but either way it doesn't really cast BB in a good light if the radio station didn't consider your national representative to be credible enough....

either you misquote things on purpose or you should learn to read.......................

The details I have asked to be removed are not relevant to anything to do with Bannersbroker and are not valid. You have found and posted Fax numbers/Adresses/Mobile numbers of business that have not existed for at least 10 years.
My name and 'phone number are relevant to Bannersbroker and I have said I have no issue with them being printed here and they can be found on my Bannersbroker page without the need for any password.

I did not say that any representative from BB had come forward. I said that no one credible (thank you for correction) had come forward from either side.

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 11:14 AM
This looks like it might be "good"

Saturday December 1st 2:45PM to 3:30PM

How to present the Banners Broker Opportunity.

Presented by Ireland's top Banners Broker Man Paul McCarthy.

In the Convention Centre Sycamore Suite.

le-simpson
11-30-2012, 11:18 AM
Just wondering if we have any Irish BB members that are posting here? If so, I'd like to know your opinion of Paul McCarthy as the national representative of BB. The face of BB in Ireland. Do you think it would be better to have someone else?

In fact, I would also be interested in the views of BB members from outside of Ireland aswell.

I'm a BB member, and i listened to the programme on the radio, i've never met Paul McCarthy but i think he did not do a good job on the radio.
Then again, the host of the program did not give him much of a chance, and i think the main problem was that the host did not do any research and could not get his head round how it worked.
He kept butting in and did not give Paul a chance.

I think the saving grace was the two guys at the end explaining how the system worked, they understood how BB generated the revenue via the AD auctions

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 11:18 AM
You have found and posted Fax numbers/Adresses/Mobile numbers of business that have not existed for at least 10 years.

Don't worry about it then.

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 11:20 AM
So anyway Iain lets get back on track here, about these adverts where are they? :RpS_glare:

Also the typical Banners Broker earns $39.58 per month? £24.72 Hardly seems worth the effort does it?

yes complete waste of time.
However, if you research properly you will find that in order to comply,in such statements about typical incomes the figures used must exclude a top % and a lower %. Thus the quoted figure becomes the average of the middle %.

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Don't worry about it then.

I do not worry about it......I care about it. They are MY details and I have asked for them to be removed in accordance with the rules of this forum.

GlimDropper
11-30-2012, 11:24 AM
I was really hoping the response would be different. You are basically saying you can edit out people from BB responses but wont touch the side you support. I dont like this at all and hopefully you and your other admins and mods discuss this and steer the ship away from that direction.

thanks

Max

And exactly who have we "edited out"? We love it when someone comes here to argue the other side of an issue, there's a much healthier debate that way.

I reviewed the posts Iain reported and don't believe they violate our rules so took no action. If someone reports a post that does violate the rules well take appropriate action. I've been extremely busy offline so haven't followed this thread all that closely, I don't know what actions the other mods have taken but we have a top flight crew. If actions have been taken I'm sure they were appropriate.

Mundorf
11-30-2012, 11:28 AM
If the likes of Iain Sherriff and Roland Millward are so concerned about their reputations, then it's best not to get involved with illegal ponzi schemes in the first place.

Every successful felon dreams being the king of illegal world while trying to obtain all reputations the legal world can offer...the money is not everything

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 11:29 AM
yes complete waste of time.

Glad we can agree on something

in such statements about average incomes the figures used must exclude a top % and a lower %

The disclaimer didn't say average it specifically said "typical"

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 11:32 AM
.......................edited

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 11:33 AM
I do not worry about it......I care about it. They are MY details and I have asked for them to be removed in accordance with the rules of this forum.

They are not your details any longer. You said they were out of date so nobody could contact you at that address, if they come looking, so don't worry or care.

AshKen1
11-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Welcome to all the new participants here on real.scam who mainly appear to be from BB. It's a real pleasure to see you here. Indeed, it's really nice that you're suddenly all turning up here, like a rash.

I have no issue with you explaining things about BB as it must be obvious to you that we really don't understand how the business works at all. It would be really great if you could enlighten us with the logistics that would prove that what you have is a legal business that works ethically. Sadly, all the evidence found to date does not support that.

What I am least keen on with BB is that you are not allowed to think for yourself, nor question the business in any size shape or form. In terms of customer service your company is simply appalling and evidence of this is spread over other forums: changing suppliers for putting money in or taking money out, delays in responding to genuine queries, systems down time and so on. If it were any other business, it would by now have bitten the dust as your customers left you in droves as it is amateurish in the extreme.

But that's the issue for most BBers, isn't it? Once you are in, you can't escape so BB can behave in any way it wants. Your customers simply cannot leave, mainly because you deny them refunds. However, you also use the threat of losing an account and being banned from forums for speaking out, launch personal attacks on reputations etc, all of which smack of bullying tactics to keep your customer base in line.

What you seem to have forgotten is that I am entitled to my opinion and I am entitled to speak it freely which is what real.scam allows me to do. I am sure that if I were a member of your organisation or on one of your forums, I would have been excommunicated by now. Probably simply because I can see through your facades and I ask questions.

It's free to join real.scam and it's also free if you want to leave.

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 11:53 AM
They are not your details any longer. You said they were out of date so nobody could contact you at that address, if they come looking, so don't worry or care.

Thank you. You have proved my point for me.

They are not my details anymore therefore they are completely off topic as far as any conversation about Bannersbroker is concerned.

Yet they have not been removed by your admin who removed some details about some of your more vocal anti BB members because they were "off topic".

I couldn't care less if they are there or not I just wanted to use them to prove how completely ludicrous this forum is....................now you've done it for me

:duh:

iainsherriff
11-30-2012, 11:54 AM
job done.........................bye bye

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 12:01 PM

They are not my details anymore therefore they are completely off topic as far as any conversation about Bannersbroker is concerned.

Yet they have not been removed by your admin who removed some details about some of your more vocal anti BB members because they were "off topic".

I couldn't care less if they are there or not I just wanted to use them to prove how completely ludicrous this forum is....................now you've done it for me

The stuff removed by the mods here were blatant lies maliciously posted by a Banners Broker Drone.

Your details are apparently are just incorrect.
If you would prefer them to be correct just give us the updated address & phone number so the authorities know where to find you.

Can we join your forum please Iain?

Are the details in this site correct Iain?
Make extra income with your Advertising campaign (http://bannersaffiliate.com/)

AshKen1
11-30-2012, 12:04 PM

Ah, I think that something you take up with the Admin and not one of the people posting? Oh... he's gone....

AshKen1
11-30-2012, 12:06 PM

Ah, I think that something you take up with the Admin and not one of the people posting? Oh... he's gone....

Sending out cooling vibes to everyone - chill, relax, unwind...... ;)

Maxwell Johnstone
11-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Sending out cooling vibes to everyone - chill, relax, unwind...... ;)

This please. Things are starting to look really bad around here lately.

Take some deep breaths

hendyphilhendy
11-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Some interesting stuff here today - will have to have a look and comment back once I have finished work. Busy day today! Interesting that none of my clients today accused me of stealing their money or sleeping with their wife!

Poyol
11-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Some interesting stuff here today - will have to have a look and comment back once I have finished work. Busy day today! Interesting that none of my clients today accused me of stealing their money or sleeping with their wife!

Post made me laugh.
I didn't steal anyone's laptop today either!

Jason

hendyphilhendy
11-30-2012, 12:31 PM
I am personally more than happy for the link to my details to be added. I would like to think that anyone that knows me realises it is complete and utter tosh. Even the site itself looks like it is just a sounding board for upset people.

If anyone wants to come and debate properly or has a problem with me feel free to give me a call. I am more than open and willing. My contact details are open and available on the web as I have a business so I comply with the legal requirements of this and besides I want people to be able to find me and become a client of mine!

Yesterday morning I bumped into someone at a business networking breakfast. We have a different opinion of Banners Broker. Simple, we chatted, shook hands and agreed to disagree on that issue. It is easy to do.

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Post made me laugh.
I didn't steal anyone's laptop today either!

Jason

However Banners Broker continued to steal money today.

Mundorf
11-30-2012, 01:23 PM
And while stealing the money ,the ponzi is desperately trying to get consideration....it seems to be a try of today....like in Batman movie when grotesque Penguin left undegraound world with a view to take control over Gotham city as a mayor

Jerrygo
11-30-2012, 01:52 PM
Lol Mundorf. A new insult on the forum. "grotesque Penguin" Original. Ah i missed a bit of excitement on here today.

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 02:20 PM
From the conferance today

> Raj speaking

Just moved to new off and hired 23 new staff.

Phone support should be better by Monday

24 hours per day live chat to start soon.

4pm to midnight phone support

Payments are still manually done once they are automated they will happen as advertised.

Card loads should be between 27th and 30th November

Chris Smith Speaking

STP Payza have been ongoing last week and this week.

Withdrawals will not be processed if the account is in the negative.

Payza is no longer a withdrawal option

DB Error is usually at a high peak time.

Hit CTRL F5 about ten times to solve this problem. It pulls a fresh file from the server.

Monthly fees will be taken out steadily from December 1st including missed subscriptions.

Web Rumors

People will write what ever they wish to write about Banners Broker it's a free country, your absolutely in the right place we are here to stay put a lot of time and money into the system. We have a bright future. We are here to stay guys.

Banners Brokers new office Witby ontario steller point inc contracted out.

AshKen1
11-30-2012, 02:21 PM
Heraldo at his very best in a confusing sort of way (MMG #5010)

"wauw. Anyone see on realscam today? I read through thread and it is getting horrid over there. Admin is deleting posts that bb member try to use against other member. people post pics of someone dead parent and made very bad comment. Admin allow to stay but bb post pics that show poyol is thief and scammer himself and hendy person also commit crime. Admin ran and remove it as fast as possible then be rude to other member.

now i see other bb member and some poster insult him and act like mysterious.

so realscam guys are thief and scammer and point finger at everyone else. wauw. and admin protect them

i ask everyone to go read that thread if they care. it is very bad light on these guys now

wauw

hai any up to date on radio show come back? I like the last one. entertain."

I've only quoted him as I know that he is such an avid reader of this forum and will be so pleased to see his name in lights. There you go mate, enjoy!!

noname999
11-30-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm a BB member, and i listened to the programme on the radio, i've never met Paul McCarthy but i think he did not do a good job on the radio. I would have to agree. I can't understand why they persevere with him in this role. They would be better off getting someone who can actually speak properly. Someone who has training.

Then again, the host of the program did not give him much of a chance, and i think the main problem was that the host did not do any research and could not get his head round how it worked.
He kept butting in and did not give Paul a chance.
I think you are wrong here. The presenter gave him every opportunity and only started pressing him when Paul kept avoiding giving straight answers. I also think once Paul was caught lying it did him no favours with the presenter.
I also think you missed the point of the interview. The objective was not for Joe Duffy to explain how it worked. The objective was to let Paul explain how BB worked. He failed miserably.

Of course we both have our bias so we will see it in different ways. I was wondering though would you like to explain here how BB works. Through this medium it will be impossible for me to butt in. I would be interested in an explanation.

Poyol
11-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Hahaha!

Not to mock his below-par grasp of the English language but I don't think he knows what's actually going on.

Jason

Whip
11-30-2012, 02:52 PM
banner broker thread deleted at cork messageboard.

Banner Brokers thread gone!!.........I loved that thread like it was my own. (http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214373)

Theseus
11-30-2012, 02:58 PM
either you misquote things on purpose or you should learn to read.......................

The details I have asked to be removed are not relevant to anything to do with Bannersbroker and are not valid. You have found and posted Fax numbers/Adresses/Mobile numbers of business that have not existed for at least 10 years.
My name and 'phone number are relevant to Bannersbroker and I have said I have no issue with them being printed here and they can be found on my Bannersbroker page without the need for any password.

I did not say that any representative from BB had come forward. I said that no one credible (thank you for correction) had come forward from either side.

Swing and a miss, Ian. The reason I posted the details of your previous business were to highlight your "experience", which if I'm not much mistaken is in the motor trade, not finance, yet here you are, regardless of what BBHQ might tell you, selling a financial service/investment without the it appears any experience or qualifications in the field.

I'm at a loss as to why you are so concerned that details of now defunct businesses are being displayed on RS, yet don't seem bothered about your name and phone number (which Googles back to the same businesses and address) being so.

If you'd care to reread what I wrote I didn't say that you said no-one from BB had come forward, you stated that no-one creditable (sic) had, I merely pointed out that Paul McCarthy, the head of BB operations in Eire did step up to the plate, and from your own admission it would appear that RTE didn't find him credible.

Let me state that again, the radio station didn't find the man in charge of your company's operations in their country, credible. What does that say about the company as a whole? Actually I think it would be pretty easy to find someone credible from the anti-BB camp, there are articles springing up all over the place from respected journalists and lawyers stating the whole thing is a scam. No, the problem lies with BB producing a credible spokesperson. It was ludicrously easy to poke large holes in the case put forward by McCarthy and Naughton, perhaps RTE should invite Raj Dixit or "Chris Smith" on whilst they are in Eire (assuming they turn up) and let them explain it, after all if anyone can provide the answers we seek, it's Smith....

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 03:10 PM

Banner Brokers thread gone!!.........I loved that thread like it was my own. (http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214373)

Good link from the new thread The Doubler Scams Are Back | Get Rich With Jerry (http://www.getrichwithjerry.com/the-doubler-scams-are-back/)

Theseus
11-30-2012, 03:12 PM

I take it then that you kept your phone number from that address when you moved, because your still using the same number you used for your previous activities, for BB.

Oh, and you seem to have forgotten to take yourself off the Electoral Roll for that address too....:RpS_ohmy:

Theseus
11-30-2012, 03:14 PM

Shame, the BB thread at RPC was hilarious

noname999
11-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Hahaha!

Not to mock his below-par grasp of the English language but I don't think he knows what's actually going on.

Jason

Whatever hope he had with these threads, he doesn't stand a chance on DPC.

le-simpson
11-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Swing and a miss, Ian. The reason I posted the details of your previous business were to highlight your "experience", which if I'm not much mistaken is in the motor trade, not finance, yet here you are, regardless of what BBHQ might tell you, selling a financial service/investment without the it appears any experience or qualifications in the field.

I'm at a loss as to why you are so concerned that details of now defunct businesses are being displayed on RS, yet don't seem bothered about your name and phone number (which Googles back to the same businesses and address) being so.

If you'd care to reread what I wrote I didn't say that you said no-one from BB had come forward, you stated that no-one creditable (sic) had, I merely pointed out that Paul McCarthy, the head of BB operations in Eire did step up to the plate, and from your own admission it would appear that RTE didn't find him credible.

Let me state that again, the radio station didn't find the man in charge of your company's operations in their country, credible. What does that say about the company as a whole? Actually I think it would be pretty easy to find someone credible from the anti-BB camp, there are articles springing up all over the place from respected journalists and lawyers stating the whole thing is a scam. No, the problem lies with BB producing a credible spokesperson. It was ludicrously easy to poke large holes in the case put forward by McCarthy and Naughton, perhaps RTE should invite Raj Dixit or "Chris Smith" on whilst they are in Eire (assuming they turn up) and let them explain it, after all if anyone can provide the answers we seek, it's Smith....

Ian said no one credible from EITHER side came forward, thats BOTH sides - they had McCarthy from BB, but no one creditable from the other side of the fence, they needed people from each side of the argument

Theseus
11-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Ian said no one credible from EITHER side came forward, thats BOTH sides - they had McCarthy from BB, but no one creditable from the other side of the fence, they needed people from each side of the argument

You want to try reading what you just typed? He didn't say there was no-one credible from the anti-BB side, there was no-one credible from (your capitalisation) EITHER side. That means neither side presented a credible case. The case for BB was provided by McCarthy, the main man in Eire, yet they didn't find him credible.

Have you actually listened to the programme?

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 03:59 PM

I asked Iain where he got this "information". See post#2679 (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index108.html#post34321) and received no answer.

So would put it down to more Banners Broker drone lies, until somebody proves otherwise.

EagleOne
11-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Since I was the one who deleted the links and seem to have set-off a mild firestorm because of it, you should know the following (not that I owe any of you an explanation as to why I took the action, but because I want to do so):

The links were removed because they were a personal attack on two posters in this thread and had nothing to do with BB. I would have done the same thing if any supporter of BB had something posted about them that was off-topic and a personal attack.

I could have deleted the entire post if I had so wanted to do so, but I didn't. I could have banned the poster from the forum, but I didn't. I guarantee you that if this had been on any other forum, the poster would have not only had the post deleted but would have been banned for life.

I advised the poster if they wanted a war, they could start a thread in our Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes link. I did not say they couldn't post the links, they just needed to be done in the proper thread and topic. Whether they do so is up to them, but they sure aren't stopped from doing so.

What most of you pro-BB posters do not seem to understand is that we "WANT" you posting here. In fact you do a far better job of proving that BB is a Ponzi than any of us could ever do. So please keep posting. PLEASE!

If you didn't like my action, PM me and we'll chat.

Theseus
11-30-2012, 04:12 PM
I asked Iain where he got this "information". See post#2679 (http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index108.html#post34321) and received no answer.

So would put it down to more Banners Broker drone lies, until somebody proves otherwise.

It's known as "selective deafness" :RpS_laugh:

samuel.r
11-30-2012, 04:30 PM

Who cares what Iain said about "either side". It's just opinion and conjecture on his part as to why the radio station didn't continue the debate the following day. If you bother to listen to the replay of the broadcast, the last two callers were VERY credible and had experience in the advertising business -- and had serious issues with Banners Broker. McCarthy sounded like the blabbering fool that he is, and might as well have been reading from a script that Raj Dixit scratched out for him on the back of a napkin, that morning.

Joe Duffy was probably just tired of hearing Paul explaining the magic of the "adpub combo"...it was starting to sound like a scene out of the movie "This is Spinal Tap".

By the way, that Cork thread that got deleted: SBM you realize this I'm sure, but expect a nastygram from BB's crack legal team (or at least from someone pretending to be); they are desperate to shut down discussions like this.

noname999
11-30-2012, 04:33 PM
By the way, that Cork thread that got deleted: SBM you realize this I'm sure, but expect a nastygram from BB's crack legal team (or at least from someone pretending to be); they are desperate to shut down discussions like this.

They have some hope!:RpS_tongue:

Theseus
11-30-2012, 04:35 PM
:RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin:

By the way, that Cork thread that got deleted: SBM you realize this I'm sure, but expect a nastygram from BB's used car department; they are desperate to shut down discussions like this.

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 04:45 PM
This explains a lot the cops don't wanna lose their money either

The new thread over there is building nicely. Page seven already

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214373&page=7

Theseus
11-30-2012, 04:51 PM
This explains a lot the cops don't wanna lose their money either

The new thread over there is building nicely. Page seven already

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214373&page=7

Time to start screengrabbing the juicy bits before they disappear, again....

Joe_Shmoe
11-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Here's a little fun thing...

Let me google that for you (http://bit.ly/TxQ62U)

3rd 4th 5th and 6th results :RpS_smile:

More results to follow soon no doubt after today's little hissy fit.

noname999
11-30-2012, 04:57 PM
Big number of people at event in Dublin.

AshKen1
11-30-2012, 05:00 PM

Well I've just been over to the messageboard and there is a discussion about the BB thread being gone which currently runs to 7 pages and mourns the demise of that thread in a wondrous way. Kudos guys, kudos...

I would just like to say I <3 that thread.

If anyone from there is peeking over at our little effort over here, I think you guys are magnificent. Truly magnificent.

:RpS_love:

Jerrygo
11-30-2012, 05:01 PM
Probably a few undercover reporters and taxmen among them.

noname999
11-30-2012, 05:03 PM
God Paddy loves a good stroke! This could be our new housing bubble!

Theseus
11-30-2012, 05:13 PM
Big number of people at event in Dublin.

Yeah, public hangings always used to draw the crowds....

GlimDropper
11-30-2012, 05:15 PM
Joe Duffy was probably just tired of hearing Paul explaining the magic of the "adpub combo"...it was starting to sound like a scene out of the movie "This is Spinal Tap".

"But our AdPub Combo goes up to eleven (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDUQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEbV KWCpNFhY&ei=AC-5UJzfJsjmygGEkYGoBA&usg=AFQjCNFndRfgwY3Q1yzAOBn9BVeVE0ZqhQ)."

Let them try, we'll throw them on the pile with all the others we get. They make great reading at the RealScam holiday office party.

Jerrygo
11-30-2012, 05:28 PM
A friend is coming over tomorrow. His dad is into this for a few hundred. I want to show him this thread. and a couple of websites to try get him to dissuade his dad from "investing" any more in it. I thought this one was good Banners Broker Scam – Don’t Let It Affect You « Finch Sells (http://finchsells.com/2012/10/21/banners-broker-scam-dont-let-it-affect-you/)
Probably been on here before, but I cant look through 110 pages:). I came accross a site before, where a very big lotto website owner tried to buy advertising space from bb. And he found it almost impossible. When he did finally get a couple of poor quality banners, He found that he got hardly any clicks on them. So declared bb a scam. I cant find that website again. Anyone know it? or got a link?