PDA

View Full Version : HitNRunMasters

Sascha
10-15-2011, 12:30 AM
Well, well, well is there a lot to say about this one. We could start at the very beginning, but let's start with the HnRM's latest newsletter and work our way back from there.

This is a quote from MNO:

as a strange newsletter sent by the admin of HitNRunMasters NB today which had a very obscure connection at best to his program. As it also consisted largely of plagiarized material anyway (from a book by New York Times journalist David Brooks) I don’t see a need to re-produce it here. Sorry, admin, I prefer original information for my readers, though were you to quote the source and explain the connection with on online HYIP I may include it, lol.

When I saw this, I decided to do some 'due diligence'. And, oh my, what I found.

HnRM's latest newsletter:

We Don't Know What We Don't Know

It is a law of human nature, that the more men you concentrate in one happy pack, the more each of them will come to resemble the dominant successful personality of that group. Donald Trump. They possess a sort of masculine photosynthesis to start with — the ability to turn sunlight into self-admiration. By the law of compound egotism, they create this self-reinforcing vortex of smugness, which brings out the most-pleased-with-themselves aspects of their own personalities.

The vast majority of us have very little understanding of why we make the choices we do, and that we're influenced instead by peer pressure; impulsive and reactive emotions; a deep and bottomless need for admiration and status; overconfidence in the present; excessive worry about the future; the evolutionary instinct to avoid pain and move towards pleasure; and precious little capacity to delay gratification.
A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.

In short, we have an infinite capacity for self-deception. Or, people overestimate their ability to understand why they are making certain decisions. They make up stories to explain their own actions even when they have no clue about what is happening inside.

Worse yet, the most powerful among us have a tendency to speak at length in a pompous self-aggrandizing way swatting away doubt and choosing up sides precisely because not having answers feels so uncomfortable and potentially threatening. Opinions, in turn, become polarized and rigid. Just consider the typical HYIP opinions, marked as they are by a blatant disregard for logic (replaced by the worship of financial gain) and a perilous potential cost to the greater good.

You would be well advised to understand that very view practice epistemological modesty — the substituting of humility in place of arrogance. Epistemology is the study of how we know what we know. Modesty is warranted because there is so much we don't and can't know. People with this disposition believe that wisdom begins with an awareness of our own ignorance.

The world would be a far better place if people adopted an unwavering willingness to grapple with issues rather than simply pontificate about them; to embrace nuance, ambiguity and paradox rather than choosing sides; and always be open to learning and to being changed by what they learn.

This is a path to a more meaningful life — one that balances action with introspection, confidence with restraint.

Each of us, consciously and unconsciously seek out people in life whose values, opinions and sensibility most mirror our own. We need to remind ourselves of how little we actually know or even can know, how much our own desire for power and to do good blinds us to our own limitations. We need to pay attention to the sensations that come up from below. We should make tentative generalizations and analyses. We should continue to wander and absorb, letting the information marinate deep inside.
The bottom line is, if we don’t really know what we don’t really know and unless we consciously make a decision and act on that decision… we never will!
Admin NB

Paul with MNO needs to be given kudos for this one. I did a bit of research and found that the latest newsletter from the HnRM admin was, indeed, copied almost word for word from a book by New York Times journalist David Brooks. The name of this book is 'The Social Animal'.

This coming from the big, bad, know-it-all Hit and Run Master Admin. This group does so have the need to sound as though they are stunningly brilliant...We do know they are stunned...brilliant, on the other hand...One thing we know for certain is that him and his support group (Quicksilver and KB from PTV & EFX) are running out of fresh material. And, that MNO Paul has certainly gotten under the HnRM's Admin's skin. Much more to come...

This one is a classic Xavier (FLO), P2P (Nick), Garrett (PTV), Charles (EFX) scam. Soon we will call out the 'programmer'/'Admin' NSB, NB, and NS...Oh, and let us not forget Sid. We do know he would so hate to be left out of the limelight.

littleroundman
10-15-2011, 01:49 AM
Good Lord !

I know it's fashionable in HYIP ponzi and MLM circles to take what is often a sound piece of advice, twist it, turn it, take it out of context and turn it into some sort of justification for stealing other peoples' money.

I mean,

it's one thing to infer Winston Churchill was talking about continuing to support criminal HYIP ponzi owners when he made his famous "Never, ever, ever,
ever, ever, ever, ever, give up. Never give up. Never give up. Never give up." speech or that Napoleon Hill was referring to MLMs or ponzi games when he said: "What the mind of man can conceive and believe, It can achieve."

but THIS,

this takes the cake.

Perhaps he forgot to include the super-secret decoding ring necessary for the reader to even begin to understand what in the hell he's waffling on about.

littleroundman
10-15-2011, 01:58 AM
WOW !!

No wonder the admin has to resort to stealing other peoples' ideas to facilitate the stealing of his members' money.

2.8% PER DAY and compounding

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/hitrunbullsh.jpg

Things really ARE getting desperate out there in HYIP ponzi land.

Good catch, Sascha.

I suppose you have your money ready to send.

Sascha
10-15-2011, 11:18 AM
WOW !!

I suppose you have your money ready to send.

Of course! Doesn't everyone? Don't you see where he said, 'Join us or you will perish'? Heavens knows we don't want that.

HnRM Admin Throwing a Hissy Fit Over Something Paul Said:

From MNO:MNO Blog (http://money-news-online.com/blog/)

“Don’t Misinterpret our Words!
Yesterday’s news letter was misinterpreted by some of those that published it. I never said we:
“do not need any money from the investors and would pay profits to anyone even if there are no new investors.”
What I said was,
“We are satisfied with our current level of growth.”
“We made tons of money in this industry before we opened HnRM!”
“We make tons of money now!”
“We will make tons of money without another new member joining.”
“Since we are not trying to further impress anyone, the members are getting paid without any problems, and we don’t care if those of you that haven’t joined or invested ever join or invest (although we make more profit if you do). We are going to keep ‘MAKING MONEY’ as our top priority.”
What is often not considered is that we MAKE MONEY from the HYIP Industry. Our ability to pay you is NOT dependant on new members coming in. It is however dependant on MAKING MONEY. And that is the difference between HnRM and 99.999999999999% of the rest.
Do we want new members? YES! Do we want you to invest? YES! Will we stop making money if we receive neither? NO!
Your investments earn returns, and the majority of those returns are paid to you. The rest of the profit we make from your investments … WE KEEP! If you decide to remove your investment then YOUR investment no longer earns a return, BUT, WE STILL MAKE MONEY from the HYIP industry. We still MAKE MONEY from our OWN investments. We MAKE MONEY from our Exchange Services. We MAKE MONEY from our ecurrency associates. We MAKE MONEY from our monitoring services. We MAKE MONEY from your investments. We will continue to MAKE MONEY with or without you.
BUT …
We would rather MAKE MONEY with you than without you.
So, once again, don’t misinterpret our words.
I guess to sum it all up, I could just say … WE MAKE MONEY!
Until next time … Good Luck! … Without us you are going to need it!
Admin NB”.

Seems MNO Paul hit a nerve. HnRM admin does love to shout to get his, uh, point across. Deja vu of when Garrett would throw his temper tantrums. Look at old posts/newsletters from his other hyips and you will see the writing style is the same - he just can't seem to help himself.

When you do a breakdown of the above quote, you will find it pretty amusing. He has, from day one, blatantly stated he scams (only he pretties it up), and continues to do so.

Sascha
10-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Given to me from the About Us section in HnRM re support:

Support:
We have outsourced our support to a relatively new entity, ESP, who will answer all your questions and coordinate with our administrators regarding anything they cannot handle. By outsourcing the task of support we are free to do what we do best.

If anything about this was true, that would be great. This was twisted to make it sound as though ESP is a relatively new entity, and that the HnRM admin/programmer doesn't know who this ESP is and never met them.

There was no outsourcing. Nagender (NSB, NS, NB) worked with this 'relatively new entity' in several scam Hyips. The only thing new about this ESP is that Quicksilver and KB decided it would be a good idea to start a scam monitor (to scam affiliate commissions) and offer their 'live support' services in order to help hyip admins con more investors.

What the HnRM admin means by - 'outsourcing the task of support we are free to do what we do best' - is that they are free to scam, con, deceive even more innocent people out of their hard-earned money.

The following quote fits these scam admins/QS/KB to a tee:

"The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity"

Sascha
10-15-2011, 10:32 PM
This was given to me from the shoutbox on the HnRM site:

Admin NB: one of our thoughts, and perhaps you can call it a goal even, is to have an 'inside' group of investors that we work with and for to ensure programs succeed long enough for us all to be in profit

Can you smell the mind control happening here? Garrett (PTV) preyed on people's emotions by promising them a grand life in a new town born from his silica mine. Charles (EFX) promised investors if they studied his Forex training he would 'choose' the 'elite' to work as traders. Now we have the HnRM admin hinting that there will be an 'inside' group of investors he will work with.

Does this reek of the same group of scam admins/QS/KB? Not one of them see anything wrong with preying on people, their lives, and their emotions. They all see it as a game. Not one, out of this gang, has a conscience.

'There is no vice that doth so cover a man with shame as to be found false and perfidious.'

littleroundman
10-15-2011, 10:33 PM
You gotta give 'em one thing,

they DO tell the truth about some things:

Welcome to Hit N Run Masters.

For OVER 10 Years we have been involved in HYIP. For OVER 10 Years we have been developing relationships in the HYIP world. For OVER 10 Years we have been successfully taking advantage of the HYIP Arena and BANKING BIG PROFITS!!!

We have developed a WINNING STRATEGY that is virtually unbeatable!

Believe us when we tell you… We have the INSIDE SCOOP on almost every corner of the HYIP World!!!

We WIN at least 85% of the time.

This is exactly what you have been waiting for.

Why?

Because you know all too well that all HYIPs are Ponzis!
Because you lose too many times trying to ‘Beat the Admin’ at their own game!
Because you know it can be done, there are those that do it, you’ve even heard others refer to them as Hit-N-Runners…Well, we are the masters of the infamous Hit-N-Run…ergo…HITnRUN Masters!

Now you can join the HITnRUN Masters Team and be virtually guaranteed a long term successful HYIP experience.
Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - hitnrunmasters - hitnrunmasters.com (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4433295&postcount=1)

This is DEFINITELY one for the diehard HYIP ponzi gamblers and nobody else.

Anyone playing this one is giving their full permission to the owners to rip them off mercilessly and run away with the money.

Even the usual suspect forums have nothing but "I got paid" posts from pimps and shills.

Whip
10-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Given to me from the About Us section in HnRM re support:

If anything about this was true, that would be great. This was twisted to make it sound as though ESP is a relatively new entity, and that the HnRM admin/programmer doesn't know who this ESP is and never met them.

There was no outsourcing. Nagender (NSB, NS, NB) worked with this 'relatively new entity' in several scam Hyips. The only thing new about this ESP is that Quicksilver and KB decided it would be a good idea to start a scam monitor (to scam affiliate commissions) and offer their 'live support' services in order to help hyip admins con more investors.

What the HnRM admin means by - 'outsourcing the task of support we are free to do what we do best' - is that they are free to scam, con, deceive even more innocent people out of their hard-earned money.

The following quote fits these scam admins/QS/KB to a tee:

"The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity"

They've put their 'patsy' in place already for when the heist takes place. Blame the new, don't know much about, 'middle man'.

EagleOne
10-16-2011, 01:00 AM
At least they picked the right name for their Ponzi. They are "masters" at hitnrun stealing people's money. The same criminals have grouped together on this one to steal as much as they can, in as little time as possible, and then be gone before anyone realizes what happened. I think they are planning on running this through the month of November and then run with the money. They don't want to be around for Black December. Just my two cents worth.

littleroundman
10-16-2011, 01:22 AM
Actually, "hit n run" HYIPers are the natural enemy of hardcore HYIP ponzi players.

All the "usual suspect" shills must have choked in their Cornflakes when they saw what this bunch intend to do, i.e. "hit and run"

There's absolutely no better way to shorten the lifespan of a HYIP than if a majority of players "hit n run" with their "profit"

Sascha
10-17-2011, 02:31 PM
From easywhois.com

HITNRUNMASTERS.COM
Note: This Domain Name is Suspended.
In this status the domain name is InActive and will not function.

Can someone please explain to me for what reasons a domain name would be suspended?

laidback
10-17-2011, 03:05 PM
From easywhois.com

HITNRUNMASTERS.COM
Note: This Domain Name is Suspended.
In this status the domain name is InActive and will not function.

Can someone please explain to me for what reasons a domain name would be suspended?
The server is offline(doesn't ping). No explanation on TG or MMG Looks like another one bites the dust.

EagleOne
10-18-2011, 04:47 PM
Poor Buster. He can't seem to be able to make up his mind about me. First he tells everyone I am clueless, ignorant, take credit for other's people's work, Eagle is a scam, and I have been "caught out" (his words exactly) publicly, and all the other BS mantra he can think of; AND then in the next breath he is giving me credit for having taken HitNRunMasters domain offline. Yes, according to him, I was able to get a court order to shut it down. Talk about delusional. If I was able to get a court order to shut it down, it would not be back up now.

Oh and before I forget it, I am the real owner of RS, and all of you are just my pawns doing my dirtywork. Yes boys and girls, I am the mastermind of RS, and this is my fundraising arm to solicit donations. Hmm, I can't seem to find my donate button. Guess since I own this forum I should put one up, don't you agree?

And this from the guy who claims he has done more to shut down Ponzi's that I ever hope to do. I think he is on drugs or has moved in with Festa and is hitting the bottle big time.

If I were Buster, I would find a day job because his investigative and research skills suck. Oh wait, he has a day job pimping this turkey.

If anyone wants to see his total rant, I'll post it here. Rather long, but very, very entertaining. Just don't be drinking any liquids when you read it, or you will lose a good keyboard and monitor.

Sascha
10-18-2011, 08:21 PM
It's back - no it isn't. A temp solution has been found - wait! - No it hasn't. A domain transfer to a new registery has been requested. - Sure it has.

Payouts have been reported when the site was down (to monitors) - clever that. Payouts are going out - oh wait -only to the support staff. No payouts since the day before yesterday. :duh:

Sascha
10-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Found yet another 'hyip' that went south only to sort of come back. one-inv.com is now oneinv.net. The things that make you go - HUH?

Following the trail, I don't see any signs of brilliant, clever admins/support workers 'hitnrunning' - what I see is the same scam admins sucking people into their twisted vortex.

And, all of this happening at approximately the same time HnRM had - uh, what should we call it - umm - issues. The return of yet another scam hyip and a new domain name. :shocked:

Sascha
10-18-2011, 10:44 PM
And here we go:

Reported at 11:44am:

Payouts due yesterday have been paid after a marathon session with NB helping staff to do them. Not having possession of the domain has really thrown a spanner in the works.

The only ones who will report 'I got paid' posts will be the support staff (they have already been paid), the paid monitors/shills/pimps.

Reported at 1:13pm:

Email from the admin:
Dear members
As you will be well aware of now our domain name is in the process of being recovered. It is neither as easy task nor is it something that can be done in a few hours.
However it has not affected members being able to open the site for requests and deposits.
I remind you that Friday is the last day that we are accepting investments of less than $100. Today’s payouts are a good reminder to us that we have taken the right decision in this regard. The staff and myself have spent all day doing them because of glitches caused by our current web address.
Some have suggested that we raise the minimum withdrawal. The problem with that, is we have current smaller investors and monitors, who would feel like second class citizens if we restricted their withdrawals. Our intention is to look after ALL our investors, not just the bigger ones. Changing terms that affect any of our current members is not our intention.
Until we are in control of our domain name expect some delays in withdrawals. It is a lengthy process and we intend to keep within our Terms of Service, even with the current difficulties.
I am looking forward to all being back to normal and so are our staff.
NB

I am quite sure this recent 'glitch' has not affected members being able to open new accounts and deposit yet more money for you to 'hitnrun' with.

Everyone, and then some, in the hyip world (and beyond) know that Friday is the last day for you to scam. Aren't you 'just the greatest' (insert SickSilver here-QS) for reminding us.

Funny that Nick, Garrett, and Charles had those small investors/monitors who would feel like second class citizens as well if you - uh - they - changed the game on them.

Good luck controlling your domain name. Use that as your latest excuse to scam innocent people. Yes, we know. The other scam admins had a TOS as well - didn't they?

We, more than anyone (those on Skype and IM), know how your 'support staff' look so forward to things being back to normal. You should look to your support staff's 'group' to see who is loose in the lips. Look for the weakest link. :watching_you:

littleroundman
10-18-2011, 11:09 PM
How things have changed in the HYIP ponzi world.

Way back when, all the admin had to do was say:

"round 1 finished, round 2 now starting"

Everybody understood what was happening and, if they thought the admin was playing fair, joined round 2.

Now, even the pissiest little HYIP comes out with all this B/S smoke and mirrors.

Nancetta
10-19-2011, 02:15 PM
I would like to thank those who took the time to find me and bring to my attention the several false accusations KB has made about me on his site. In doing so, he has opened up a whole new can of worms - for everyone.

The majority of these accusations are not worth my time replying to. However, there are some that need to be taken seriously, and I have taken them that way.

He stated that he reported me to the authorities because I was stalking him. By stating these allegations, and making these claims, in public, KB has left me with no choice but to contact the police. I checked with the police I am in touch with here, and there have been no reports made of me stalking anyone. Since that is a very serious allegation, the police have asked me what this is all about. I gave them a brief run-down then asked who I could talk to who would help me with this. They put me in touch with the anti-fraud/internet scams division. I told them as soon as I had all of my information gathered together, I would gladly turn it over to them.

I am finished with KB's bullying, manipulation, control, lies, and threats. Oh yes, he did indeed threaten me. That allegation is not false. At the time, I let it go. I cannot do that any longer. He crossed 2 lines, one, by making serious false accusations, and two, by threatening me. Myself and, most certainly, the authorities are not taking this lightly. Anyone associated with him will, unfortunately, have to be named as well, and, when all is said and done, there will be no one to blame but KB.

To those I have to name, who I care about, my sincerest apologies. But, for the fact that KB took this too far, I would not have had to do this. You need to contact him and thank him for pulling you into the mess he created. You will soon realize that when it comes to KB, he has no concern for anyone but himself. His agenda is to try to take me down, and he does not care who he hurts in the process.

In doing this, there is no malice intended on my part. This stemmed from something personal between myself and KB. We BOTH are guilty of allowing things to go to far. We BOTH are guilty of saying and doing some pretty terrible things to one another. I will admit that - he will not. However, KB went way over the line. I am left with no choice now but to do whatever necessary to protect myself.

Sascha
10-19-2011, 10:21 PM
This is 'Rainbow65' (Quicksilver also known as :butt_kisser: ) one of the scam mods working for the HnRM admin. How terribly embarrassing - wouldn't you agree? Shout it out QS!

More payments to my Liberty Reserve:

10/19/2011 01:45
Batch #74020413

$4.20

It seems that nothing can keep HnRM down...way to go NB!!!!

This is 'KB' (from QS and his scam monitor) one of the two mods working with the HnRM admin:
Reported on October 20, 2011 @ 12:44pm:

HitnRun Masters is no longer viable. Our attempts to contact the admin have proved fruitless. We are almost certain that any investment at this time would be lost.
Almost certain?? :shocked: :RpS_laugh:

FYI both support workers have been paid, up-to-date- and they did not invest out of pocket. Have all of you investors been paid back? We think not. Ask them where your money is.

littleroundman
10-19-2011, 10:36 PM
The main problem here seems to be that the admin and monitors are the ones doing the "run" and the members......well........they just got "hit"

A couple more like this and the "usual suspect" monitors and their forum will be dead in the water.

Sascha
10-19-2011, 10:42 PM
I would like to thank those who took the time to find me

Nancetta, do as we have suggested, please. We can help.

Since I was mentioned and Buster thinks I am you :RpS_huh: I will try to help him with his -uh, umm, research skills and point him in the right direction. I know this is quite a task I am taking on, however, I will give it my best shot.

Buster - look to your 'inside' group as to who is giving up information. I can't be more clear than that without naming names. If, from this hint, you cannot figure it out - sweet Mother of all that is holy - we feel more sorry for you than you know.

Sascha
10-19-2011, 11:48 PM
Admin Our live and ticket support system will be down all weekend PDT time for major upgrades by our network supplier. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Details
2011-10-19 10:08 PM

What is meant by this? Is your scam monitor live and support ticket system down, or are you referring to HnRM because you know it's doing a runner, thereby you think you can cover your, uh wares? In case you don't know the answer, I will give you yet another hint...oh my...read your post carefully. Really, these two need to drink more tea.

Admin HitnRun Masters put on Not Paying. Do not invest!
Details
2011-10-20 3:39 AM #
Can you hear the silence? How dreadfully kind of you to notify us that HnRM is not paying after you two conned x-amount of people into investing - and losing their money. Aren't you two just outstanding, caring citizens?

Sascha
10-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Hitnrunmasters - Hitnrunmasters.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Hitnrunmasters-Hitnrunm-t381929.html&st=795)

Post #802

connerthebest
Good to see that the original domain is back up!
Good for who, exactly? Good for those who were still able to invest up until, what was it, yesterday - and will never see their investment back? Or, good for those who have already invested and will never see a dime?

We are curious as to know who this is good for.

Sascha
10-22-2011, 12:50 AM
Admin: No new payouts from HnRM. Do not invest!
Details
2011-10-21 7:28 AM

By this we are quite certain HnRM's 'support group' - 'live chat' is saying they did not get paid their last payout from the investors money. Never mind that they are calling this out, again, after the fact several of you lost your money - we must all give our condolences to them for not getting paid to scam you.

Can we all say - Awwww to them? :RpS_sad:

Sascha
10-23-2011, 11:23 PM
MNO Blog (http://money-news-online.com/blog/)

The admin of HitNRunMasters scammed immediately after his program faced the first issues with his domain. That admin really disappointed me as I believed that his program could last at least until Christmas. The worst thing for you would be if you believed any of those lies spread by him about his insider knowledge and secret connections in the industry. Like I said in the above MNOFridays piece, this was another of those “self appointed experts” trying to tell you to trust him because you can’t possibly make any money from HYIPs without giving it to him first. Well, for now he was only able to prove that he was a scammer himself by cheating the investors and those who trusted him. Mostly because of his behavior I wrote tonight’s article as I was inspired by this perfectly planned scam with another fascinating but too-good-to-be-true story behind it. I heard a lot of abuse for MNO for telling the truth about the program from those members all too happy to believe the lie as well as the usual army of “paid posters”. Now that they’ve been scammed and know that I was right they seem surprisingly silent about the whole thing. Oh, well!
Paul, you were one of the first ones to mention your scepticism about HnRM's 'Live Support'. You have no idea how spot on you were.

We only have to look at any HYIP that offers 'Live Support' to know that they (the Hyip) will 'Hit and Run' 100%.

We all know by now who this 'Live Support' is. And, they are not looking out for the investors best interests. They are looking to make money off of your 'investments'.

EagleOne
10-25-2011, 11:04 PM
Well, extortionbuster/investgator/kb or any of his other aliases has made some outrageous claims on his forum blog about me, Eagle and now Nancetta and Sascha. We all know he is an utter idiot, but now he has proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Of course he is too chicken to come here and post. Instead he claims, and I quote:"Why don't we go to Realscam forum to refute these accusations? We can't. They do not allow anyone who opposes their views to join. One must be recommended by a fellow member."

Well extortionbuster/investgator/kb since you also claim I am the head of this forum (while not true just like all your other lies), I invite you to come here and post away. But we all know you won't because you are too much of a chicken where you know you don't have the mods covering your backside and protecting you. Maybe you should get a set and quit hiding behind QS's skirts.

But what is truly amazing is that while you continue to claim that I have no clue what I am doing, take credit for everyone else's work, pretend to be doing good and all your other BS, then you turn around and give "Eagle Associates" (you can't even get our name right nitwit) credit for.......Yep having hitnrunmasters domain cancelled. But what is even funnier is how you arrived at this brilliant conclusion. So in my next post I am going to quote you on how you made this brilliant deduction, well at least in your demented mind.

EagleOne
10-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Part 2:

Well the brillianT, in his own mind, extortionbuster/investgator/kb using his brilliant investigative skills managed to piece together this gem, and I quote:

"HYIPs such as Visco Corp, Powerful Strategy and now HitnRun Masters have all had their domain registrations cancelled. Most people would have thought that an admin from a rival HYIP was the culprit. The admin of Premoney was the prime suspect because of his speedy action in registering the NET and BIZ domains of Powerful Strategy.

Having looked into the process a little deeper I discovered that it takes a court order to force the registry to cancel a specific domain name. A complaint from a competing HYIP would get nowhere without a court order. COM domains need a court order from a US jurisdiction. Because several of our staff from Money Insider News supply support services to HitnRun Masters, I decided to thoroughly investigate who is most likely to have perpetrated these de-registrations. I decided to start with Eagle Associates, a so-called consumer-protection agency from South Western United States. The members of Eagle Associates are all former HYIP and autosurf players (although some deny this) who have been burned at some stage. The head of Eagle Associates is well known for his false claims. His claims have been discussed on TG, SCAM and MMG and it soon becomes obvious that he makes claims of success that are flawed. In most cases he has tried to take credit for bringing down scams where the actual work was done by other individuals not associated with him in any way. He has been caught out publicly.

Now to why I think this gang is responsible for domain de-registrations. A thread was started there at Realscam about HitnRun Masters a few days ago. The thread starter is a disgruntled ex-support person calling herself Sascha (A.K.A. Nancetta)."Here it comes in the next post his brilliant conclusion.

EagleOne
10-25-2011, 11:21 PM
Part 3:

A big drum roll.............

"The HitnRun Masters thread was started at RealScam on the 14th of this month. Eagle has posted there. Sascha was the first to report HnRM was de-registered. I think it is all too much of a coincidence."

Yep, that's it. It is just too much of a coincidence that Eagle was able to get a court order to cancel the domain of hitnrunmasters. WOW, such brilliant deduction. Opps, missing all the factual information that would make his "too much of a coincidence" real. And I make things up and take credit for things I don't do. :RpS_lol:

But he did not stop there, no boys and girls he went on to claim, and I quote:

"Eagle and Associates claim to be a consumer-protection organisation. However in the case of Powerful Strategy they have assisted the admin to scam thousands, if not millions from their members. Having a domain de-registered gave the admin the easiest excuse to disappear. You can bet he already has all those funds transferred and is thanking Eagle and gang for making it so easy. This is typical of Eagle. One can determine from his and supporter's posts that he is more interested in satisfying his ego, rather than helping consumers. He is also well known as an active donations seeker."

And of course you can prove this in a court of law, right numbnuts?

So your brilliant investigative skills has led you to claim that Nancetta and Sascha are one and the same. With your track record, I think I would stick to providing support to Ponzi Admins because that is all you are capable of doing. I especially loved the line that Sascha or was it Nancetta is stalking you. What a laugh. You may think you are a stud-muffin, but from what I hear you are nothing more than a frosted flake. So grow a set and come on over and let's discuss your brilliant investigative skills, Quit hiding behind QS's skirts, and trying to intimidate ladies on your pathetic forum By the way, thanks for implicating yourself in all kinds of felonies in your rant. Opps, stepped in it again. We are waiting for you chicken nuts.

littleroundman
10-26-2011, 12:00 AM
So,

it takes a court order to have a domain registration cancelled, does it ???

News to me.

Must be some sort of new regulation only known to HYIP monitors.

I guess the fact it DOESN'T require a court order would make the rest of young "Busters" hypothesis worthless, as well, wouldn't it ???

Now he's gone and wasted all those perfectly good electrons.

EagleOne
10-26-2011, 12:17 AM
LRM, now don't go confusing eb/investgator/kb with facts. After all he went to all that trouble in figuring it out that it was a "coincidence" as to how Eagle Associates was able to get the court order from his brilliant deductive logic. But he also had this to say, and we all know he not one to go without tooting his own horn, and I quote:

"The gang at Eagle Associates have high motivation to take her under their wing and support her attack on myself, QS and HitnRun Masters. I have had many stoushes with Eagle and his cohorts in the forums. Anything I support they would now be ecstatic about opposing. Until now they have usually come off second best.

Ah the ever humble eb/investgator/kb. I guess since he said until now, this means he came off "second best" now. :RpS_lol::RpS_flapper:

You do realize that RS is "my gang." Well according to dimwit that is. Ah to live in fantasy land.

littleroundman
10-26-2011, 02:07 AM
LRM, now don't go confusing eb/investgator/kb with facts. After all he went to all that trouble in figuring it out that it was a "coincidence" as to how Eagle Associates was able to get the court order from his brilliant deductive logic. But he also had this to say, and we all know he not one to go without tooting his own horn, and I quote:

"The gang at Eagle Associates have high motivation to take her under their wing and support her attack on myself, QS and HitnRun Masters. I have had many stoushes with Eagle and his cohorts in the forums. Anything I support they would now be ecstatic about opposing. Until now they have usually come off second best.

Ah the ever humble eb/investgator/kb. I guess since he said until now, this means he came off "second best" now. :RpS_lol::RpS_flapper:

You do realize that RS is "my gang." Well according to dimwit that is. Ah to live in fantasy land.

I'm glad Buster reminded me.

FYI, that last pay cheque bounced, consequently I've had my Secret Squirrel mask and costume and top secret decoder ring repossessed.

Bummer, now I feel naked.

EagleOne
10-26-2011, 02:28 AM
I'm glad Buster reminded me.

FYI, that last pay cheque bounced, consequently I've had my Secret Squirrel mask and costume and top secret decoder ring repossessed.

Bummer, now I feel naked.

Sorry, but the admin of Powerful Strategy stiffed us on our cut. :shocked: :RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

But I am sure that Buster can give you one of QS's skirts. He has plenty of them to hide behind.

laidback
10-26-2011, 03:24 PM
To borrow an extremely old saying, "Some people can't tell a lie, some people can't tell the truth, Buster and Fester can't tell the difference...!"

littleroundman
11-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Found yet another 'hyip' that went south only to sort of come back. one-inv.com is now oneinv.net. The things that make you go - HUH?

Following the trail, I don't see any signs of brilliant, clever admins/support workers 'hitnrunning' - what I see is the same scam admins sucking people into their twisted vortex.

And, all of this happening at approximately the same time HnRM had - uh, what should we call it - umm - issues. The return of yet another scam hyip and a new domain name. :shocked:

HeHeHe,

"oneinv" transitioned from oneinv.com to oneinv.net and is now oneinv.biz

Ah for the old days when an admin just had to declare round 1 is closed, moving onto round 2, then round 3.

I guess they must catch more newbies this way.