PDA

View Full Version : Quicksilver and Her Boyfriend's New Scam

Pages : 1 [2]

littleroundman
05-01-2012, 11:56 PM
what??????

Whatsamattayou ???

You want clarity from a HYIP ponzi shill ???

Nancetta
05-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Can anyone tell me why, Quicksilver (aka QS, aka Amanda and all the other usernames she goes by) refuses to post the AMOUNT she's 'been paid'? Quickie and company did this towards the end of the original MIN site...I'm just wondering why, if she's so PROUD of her payouts (and SCAMMING), will she not post the 'amount being paid to her'?

First-Earners.com:

Amanda says:
May 3, 2012 at 12:06 am
04/28/2012 07:29 93091088 U9129500 (Finest Earners)
05/02/2012 23:41 93620194 U9129500 (Finest Earners)
Received two payouts that were done so quickly they were almost instant!

So very PROUD to call out payouts, yet so very reluctant to say how much...

bensionunion.net:

Amanda says:
April 28, 2012 at 7:21 am
Payouts from Benson Union:
04/23/2012 23:32 92550737 U7035016 (Benson Union)
04/27/2012 06:41 92964824 U7035016 (Benson Union)
Benson Union continues to be one of the best programs I have!

Again...So PROUD to call it out, yet so very reluctant to say how much...

royalty7.com:

Amanda says:
May 3, 2012 at 12:12 am
...05/01/2012 01:32 93363616 U2650904 (Royalty7)

Heavy sigh...yet another one Quicksilver is so PROUD to call out a payout on...yet still so very RELUCTANT to say HOW MUCH...WHY??

Can someone please help me with this mystery?

Whip
05-03-2012, 10:42 PM
I'm tellin' ya...it's because the suckers would figure out she has no money invested but is making it by them signing up through her ref link. That wouldn't make them too happy when they are making nothing.

Nancetta
05-03-2012, 11:02 PM
I'm tellin' ya...it's because the suckers would figure out she has no money invested but is making it by them signing up through her ref link. That wouldn't make them too happy when they are making nothing.

I get what you are saying...I really do...I'm also starting to think she can't get past her 'glory' days of being 'IT'...the 'VOICE' in PTV...What I can tell you is she is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a stupid woman...Not just an 'older person' trying to get by'...She is fully aware of what she is doing. She knows she is 'conning' and just doesn't care...

littleroundman
05-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Can anyone tell me why, Quicksilver (aka QS, aka Amanda and all the other usernames she goes by) refuses to post the AMOUNT she's 'been paid'?

HeHeHe, can we assume that's a largely rhetorical question ???

* what would make anyone imagine ANYTHING a monitor says is true ??

* monitors NEVER differentiate between "referral fees" and "earnings", so any amount shown is irrelevant, anyway.

Does anyone, other than complete newbies, REALLY believe the heavy hitters like Ken Russo/DRdave or Faith Sloan or Manolo/Strosdegoz/Dirson Eduardo Jimenez Santanahave anything more than a few dollars in these things ??

* if newbies knew monitors don't need to "invest" using cash and are paid a larger percentage on "referrals" than normal members, many of them wouldn't sign up using the monitors' reflink.

littleroundman
05-03-2012, 11:32 PM
She is fully aware of what she is doing. She knows she is 'conning' and just doesn't care...

She's a monitor, doing what monitors do.

Nothing more needs to be said, really.

Whip
05-04-2012, 08:41 AM
I get what you are saying...I really do...I'm also starting to think she can't get past her 'glory' days of being 'IT'...the 'VOICE' in PTV...What I can tell you is she is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a stupid woman...Not just an 'older person' trying to get by'...She is fully aware of what she is doing. She knows she is 'conning' and just doesn't care...

Absolutely.

laidback
05-04-2012, 08:52 AM

None of the people promoting scams are stupid, their greatest drawback is that they think everybody else is.

Whip
05-04-2012, 09:24 AM
None of the people promoting scams are stupid, their greatest drawback is that they think everybody else is.

well, moneydownthedrain has proven them correct.

Nancetta
05-04-2012, 09:53 PM

There is that...without a doubt. They have one other 'fatal flaw' in their thinking...Much to their chagrin, I figured it out...If not for the fact that they do this 'one thing', they could be so much more successful in their scamming. They, being as smart as they like everyone to think they are, can figure it out for themselves...

Nancetta
05-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Lepin.com (MIN 'expert news and reviews' on cashfindforum)

Site Launch: April 19, 2012

Quickie's 'expert' review: April 21, 2012

...Some 'payouts' posted by Quickie as usual not showing the $ amount...then a 'latest email' from the Lepin admin (not worth posting)...then the games begin...

Amanda says:
May 2, 2012 at 1:15 am
Another withdrawal received and I have 23 days to go

Amanda says:
May 6, 2012 at 9:25 pm
“instant” withdrawal and I have 19 days to go

admin(QS has admin rights at cashfindforum...something she never had on the original MoneyInsiderNews site) says:
May 9, 2012 at 3:08 am
Uh oh! When I attempt to withdraw I receive a message that they are “updating their script”…looks like a problem to me.
I’m putting it on HOLD

Uh oh!...Golly gee...My bad...:RpS_blushing: This latest scam I'm (QS) pimping didn't even last a month...but, I got ref comms so who cares? :RpS_biggrin:

littleroundman
05-09-2012, 07:51 PM
It's hard to know whether to put this one here or in the When times get tough, HYIPs become more ridiculous thread (http://www.realscam.com/f10/when-times-tough-hyips-become-more-ridiculous-1084/)

So, we have the "new"LMTC being launched this week:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/newlmtc-1.jpg

The only problem being, the "old" LMTC was only shifted to the Talkgold Closed Programs and Scam Warnings (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4737693&postcount=1081) folder back on April 24.

Does that stop our intrepid Amanda/Quicksilver/Quickie from touting for more ref commissions ??

n-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Instead she comes right out and tells us:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/newlmtc.jpg

and then does one of her incisive, in depth financial analysis jobs:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/script.jpg

85 days or 11 weeks break even point.

Sign me up.

BUT WAIT !!!

one day later we have this exchange on Quickies' shills-R-us (http://moneyinsidernews.cashfindforum.com/2012/05/06/new-lmtc-hyip-review/#comment-1318) forum

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/wait.jpg

The girl's good.

Nancetta
05-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Ask the Admin (MIN expert news and reviews on cashfindforum):

Amanda says:
May 10, 2012 at 6:51 pm
For those of you who joined GeniusVenture (reviewed on the original MIN site) here is some disturbing news.

According to their site they have two new plans:
2012-05-09 08:35:26
New GV5 Plan Launch!
New Short Term plan launch. We pay interest 21.6% daily to your account for 5 days. Total return 108%

2012-05-05 23:36:52
New GV 30 Plan Launch!
We pay interest 20% daily to your account for 30 days. Total return 600%
Only 5000 units available in this plan. 1 unit = $500. …

The Short Term ROI is fine BUT why add that now, right after the ludicrous announcement on May 5 of the new GV 30 Plan…600% in 30 days with a minimum of $500??????? I actually gave this Admin more credit than this. This certainly puts up a “red flag” and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them go down soon.

Notice QS's indignation...How DARE some hyip admin, that she pimps for, do such a thing???????

That's what put up a "red flag" for you QS? Not the fact that it was a HYIP from the very beginning? :RpS_blink:

Nancetta
05-11-2012, 08:41 PM
More of Quickie's...uh...well, just watch:

Amanda says:

May 10, 2012 at 10:33 pm

ROICredit is now AlertPay verified.

For those investors who are unable to reset Pin, Please send us a support Ticket along with your Username & Alertpay account so that the same will be updated in Master file.

Wait for it...

Amanda says:

May 11, 2012 at 2:52 am

AlertPay is becoming Payza this coming Monday.

You can read more about it on their official blog:
AlertPayBlog

Hmmm...::RpS_sneaky:

Nancetta
05-13-2012, 08:44 PM
CFDonline: (Amanda, 'Quickie'):

Comment:
...The only downside...

I beg to differ...watch:

admin(Amanda) says:
March 22, 2012 at 9:33 pm
First Newsletter from CFDonline:
Dear Investor,
A warm welcome to you and a big thanks for joining my investments program.
I have finally finished adding the program to my selected monitors and answered all the emails received in the last few days what was quite allot...

Um hmm...I just bet it was...

admin[Amanda] says:
March 24, 2012 at 12:44 am
Email from CFDonline:
I have got several requests from private and monitors on my start pricing on the plans as many small investors want to join but can simply not afford the $25 to start investing. And as I have INSTANT payments and NO extra work doing so its only logical to let this investors join. I therefore set all the start prices to $10 for all plans starting at this right moment.

Typical move on a hyip admin's part to 'lower' the cost of 'investing'...FYI - it's never 'investing'...

Amanda says:
March 27, 2012 at 1:12 am
I just don’t see enough interest in this program for it to be a player in the HYIP arena. Time will tell but it just may fade away.

Then why do you keep pimping it, QS?...Do tell, please...

admin(Amanda) says:
April 9, 2012 at 8:21 pm
Latest from CFDonline:
Dear Investor,
Both instant payments with Libertyreserve API and goldcoders.com both seem to work now almost at same time. All is back to normal without any changes. Still I would like to know the real reason if any have some info about that.
Kindly
Stevan Brady
Admin CFDonline

Umm...beg pardon? Shouldn't you, as the admin of CFDonline know the answer to this...or should we ask QS (Amanda)? She is familiar with these...uh...issues hyip admins always seem to have...

Amanda says:
April 19, 2012 at 5:05 am
Newsletter from Admin:
Dark Friday, sunny Monday.
Last week was a nightmare for most traders and came out with the worse drop in years...Now the criticism will always be there for the ones who do not understand how it works. Like the good old MNO admin who continually find my typing and work amusing. Well I am glad I can entertain you. But we are not all Mr Perfect and not all native English speaking why I think it is fully allowed to misspell here and there. I am from Scandinavian (thereof my name Stevan with an A) marriage to an Aussie girl (thereof my name Brady) and living in her home country AU. Sometimes the answers are just so simple, and if I was asked I would tell....

Oh dear, how can this be? Could it be because 'good old MNO admin finds your typing amusing', or your being 'Scandinavian', or not being 'Mr Perfect'...'trading issues', 'those who don't know how it works will criticize'...Or could it just be that this is a typical, run-of-the-mill hyip scam?...What say you QS?

Amanda says:
April 20, 2012 at 10:57 pm
Latest from the Admin:
Dear Investor,...
...CHANGE IN PAYOUTS
The onetime cash out per day seem to get many people in problems...

No, not problems in cashing out? Why this has never been heard of before in hyipland...:RpS_rolleyes:

Amanda says:
April 26, 2012 at 1:56 am
Latest email from CFDonline:
Dear Investor,
As the time passes so fast, someone can still be wondering where it went. Just look yourself over the shoulder and look back, Bang! 2 days gone. That’s how I find time passing by busy working every day. There is nothing wrong in that as thats just meant I have a lot to do as we keep growing daily. And I enjoy it allot...

Yeah, I would be looking back over my shoulder asking how the hell I ever fell for Quickie's pimping another scam again...

Amanda says:
May 3, 2012 at 12:52 am
What a hardworking admin:...
...US bad numbers….Again!!...
...A very hectically week after new numbers from companies came out with following (as always) rising optimism, followed by pessimism from a bad month report on employment in US.

Gee, must be tough work coming up with new stories as to why your scam is failing...QS (Amanda) would know these stories well...

Amanda says:
May 10, 2012 at 10:36 pm
Dear Investor,
More and more investors are joining and I start feel very comfortable as things runs without any problems...

Really? No problems?

Amanda says:
May 13, 2012 at 4:39 am
Dear investor,
Since last night instant withdrawal seems to fail every second time of requesting...

Heavens...I guess 'failing every second time' doesn't qualify as "I start feel very comfortable as things runs without any problems"...Maybe every third or fourth time requesting an instant withdrawal qualifies as a 'failure'...

Nancetta
05-17-2012, 12:21 AM
Forex Progressive: Site Launch: April 7, 2012

Amanda's Expert Review: April 9, 2012

Amanda says:
May 8, 2012 at 4:03 am
Great news from Forex Progressive:
Dear members! We at Forex Progressive, would like to congratulate our first group of investors, who have been returned their first principals back today. Thank you for your trust in us! Stay with us and we will deliver the greatest services to you!
Carolyne Mitchell

Wow!...Uh...Anyone notice 'Caroylne' said, "would like to congratulate our first group of investors..."Thank you for your trust in us...Stay with us and we wil...

Amanda says:
May 14, 2012 at 10:38 pm
At the moment this is what you receive when you visit the site:
Our website is under maintenance.
Our technical team will sort this out approximately up to the upcoming morning. Thank you for your understanding.
We will see what happens.

Oh dear...The 'first group' of 'investors' get 'paid out' and suddenly their site is 'under maintenance'? Could this be the first time this has ever happened with a hyip? My guess would be NO...HINT - 'First in First out to be paid'...Mayhaps someone could clarify this for me because, according to QS and Co, I'm too stupid to figure this out...:duh:

admin says:
May 15, 2012 at 8:29 pm
They are back to normal…site is loading perfectly.

Oh, fantabulous! Pahdon me for thinking this may be another scam you are pimping, QS........Uh...wait a second...

Amanda says:
May 17, 2012 at 2:03 am
My account disappeared and I see others have the same problem. DO NOT DEPOSIT HERE!!!
It seems they lost their entire “database” and many received notice to send in their account info and their accounts would be added, however, there were MANY who did not receive this information. It’s beyond me how some received notice and others didn’t when they lost their entire database??? It looks to me like the restored accounts were only those who sent in a Ticket — couldn’t the Admin have posted a notice on the site once it was back online?

Oh dear, you poh dahlin', QS...How could this possibly happen to you who pimps scams? A lost 'database'?? Fair dinkum?? And this is beyond you?? Uh...Crikey...Why that naughty little Admin for not posting that he was scamming...Uh...(I'm all outta Aussie strine to insert here...a little help please)...I mean, seriously?

vascoforex.com:

Amanda says:
May 17, 2012 at 2:41 am
Vasco has again disabled “instant” payouts. I am putting them on “Hold” until I see them paying properly

By putting them 'on hold' until you see them 'paying properly'...Do you mean until they pay you your ref comms that you scammed from those you sucked into using your ref link in order to invest?...A'm jist sayin'...

littleroundman
05-17-2012, 12:40 AM
Fair dinkum?? And this is beyond you?? Uh...Crikey...Why that naughty little Admin for not posting that he was scamming...Uh...(I'm all outta Aussie strine to insert here...a little help please)

Geez, mate, don't come the raw prawn with me.

Nancetta
05-17-2012, 01:02 AM
Geez, mate, don't come the raw prawn with me.

I am not trying to kid you, mate...QS (aka Amanda) really does try to make those she sucks ref comms outta to actually believe what she is pimping is the 'real deal'...Nothing she pimps is real...There are no investments...the hyip admins invest in nothing other than counting on 'first in first out'...Those are the only ones who 'get paid'...No matter what Quickie tries to tell you...She, QS (Amanda) 'invests' nothing...zero..zip...nada...zilch of her own money...She makes her money by making the 'naive' believe what she is touting is a real investment...You use her link, sign up, 'invest' (make a deposit)...she gets a commission...You, if you are not 'first in', will get nothing.

Nancetta
05-18-2012, 09:49 PM
Re: Forex Progessive...Previous post...adding to it:

http://www.realscam.com/f16/quicksilver-her-boyfriends-new-scam-868/index11.html#post21064

Amanda says:
May 17, 2012 at 9:53 pm
It seems they are paying just fine to PM but LR is the problem — I’ll keep watching and let you know
Oh dear...Where have we ever heard that before? Paying out to one processor but not the other...Of course it has to be the processor's fault...Never could it be the scam admin's, or Amanda's fault...

Isn't she just a peach for 'watching out for you, AFTER THE FACT, and letting you know'? This long after the scam admin she is pimping for runs with your money...BUT she got her ref comms so she DOESN'T CARE...just FYI...

Nancetta
05-20-2012, 07:00 PM
Continued from ENR-G:

http://www.realscam.com/f16/quicksilver-her-boyfriends-new-scam-868/index9.html

Amanda says:
March 6, 2012 at 9:37 pm
Latest Update:
We have just completed a full server move with very minimal downtime.

Amanda says:
March 8, 2012 at 1:14 am
They have just migrated to BlackLotus...

admin(Amanda) says:
March 9, 2012 at 3:02 am
Latest update:
’m really happy to announce that Solid Trust Pay deposits and withdrawals are now instant.
We really had a heck of a time getting it integrated with the script and getting the payments instant.

Amanda says:
March 19, 2012 at 10:14 pm
Update from ENR-G:
Yesterday we added a system of checks and balances to the website whereby every withdrawal is checked against your earnings, deposits and referral commissions and it either approves or denies your withdrawal if it thinks that you are withdrawing an illegitimate amount.
What happened was that while 80% of withdrawals went through fine and instant the other 20% seemed to have an issue and the members were being booted...

Amanda says:
March 30, 2012 at 1:43 am
Latest newsletter from ENR-G:
As I’m sure you have noticed we have had an amazing amount of growth over our first 25 days online. We now can boast over 2500 members with that figure growing exponentially on a daily basis.

Amanda says:
April 13, 2012 at 9:49 pm
Latest Newsletter:
This is just a brief update today. Over the last 2 days STP payments haven’t been instant as they normally are. Unfortunately for some reason STP’s server isn’t connecting properly to our site. I believe 100% that this is an issue on STP’s end as we have checked everything on our end multiple times and found no issue...

paul says:
April 15, 2012 at 12:24 pm
Is this the sign that enr-g is about to go scam

Amanda says:
April 15, 2012 at 6:31 pm
@paul. I always use caution when they have these problems but, I just don’t feel like ENR-G is going to scam (but I certainly could be wrong).

Notice how 'Amanda' never commits? It could be this...It could be that...If it's good, I told you so...If it's not, I kind of, sort of told you so...Either way, I have my ass covered...Hmmm...deja vu of someone else who was an expert at 'double-talk'...

Amanda says:
April 26, 2012 at 1:01 am
Latest email:
Over the last week the ENR-G.com website has been under a massive attack.

admin(Amanda) says:
April 27, 2012 at 3:21 am
Haven’t received a response to my email to Admin (a gmail address) and site still isn’t loading for me.

Amanda says:
April 27, 2012 at 9:30 pm
@Paul…From ENR-G:
We are very close to having the site back to full fucntionality.

Amanda says:
April 30, 2012 at 2:42 am
Latest newsletter:
I’d like to start by thanking you all for your patience as we faced difficulties with the ENR-G.com website voer the past few days. We were under a large scale attack...

Amanda says:
May 1, 2012 at 3:52 am
Update:
I’m happy to report that whatever issues we were having with the STP withdrawals being instant seem to have been solved now. So I have re-enabled instant STP withdrawals.
Because this is our first day using them again there is a very small chance that another glitch may occur.

Admin(Amanda) says:
May 12, 2012 at 5:58 pm
Over the last 12 hours we experienced an issue with members being able to login to the website. We apologize for this. It was due to the traffic filter being set too high on our server and it restricted proper access of the database.

Amanda says:
May 19, 2012 at 8:36 am
...The first thing that I would like to mention is that for some reason we have been having a lot of missed deposits from STP...

This is a classic. Typical nonsensical excuses from hyip admins and pimps as to why the 'site is down'...'why there are no payouts'...'blame it on the payment processor'...yada, yada, yada...They blame this on everything but 'Someone unplugged the refrigerator'...:RpS_w00t:

Nancetta
05-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Continued from NewLMTC:

http://www.realscam.com/f16/quicksilver-her-boyfriends-new-scam-868/index11.html#post20629:

(Quickie's blah, blah over on cashfindforum):

The site states:

WHERE SUCCESS IS REVEALED BY HONESTY!
There is no surprise! We always deliver our promises. We promised our old members last time to be back with completely new website and here we are. New team, new plans,… and you’re going to have a new exciting experience in online investment history...

Honesty! Deliver your promises! Can't wait!...

Amanda says:
May 6, 2012 at 12:54 am
NewLMTC Review Published!

Fabulous!

zeekplus says:
May 6, 2012 at 7:02 am
So funny. NewLMTC reply my ticket and stated that my account are in profit. They only pay me less than 10% of my investment before gone few weeks ago. I’m sent them new ticket about this...

Wait for it, Dahlin Zeekplus, we are sure 'Amanda' will do her 'job' and help you out...

Amanda says:
May 6, 2012 at 8:26 pm
Oh no! Keep us informed…I want to believe they are back and running properly.

Uh, so sorry Zeekplus...Apparently Amanda doesn't understand what being a 'scam monitor' requires. Once again she will 'pimp' the scam, but she won't 'monitor' it...That requires work...Work from those she is scamming...She wants those she scams to help her scam those she scams...say what?? :RpS_confused:

Amanda says:
May 8, 2012 at 4:09 am
Email from NewLMTC:
Dear All,
Please be advised that all tickets need time to be assessed in 2 old websites and calculated (checking e-currency accounts ,….). So please be patient while we’re doing our best to be quick about it. Do Not send emails as the time-frame has passed...

Amanda says:
May 10, 2012 at 10:32 pm
Dear All,
Thank you for your understanding and patience so far.
We have responded and checked the first 550 emails and credited the respective accounts (if applicable since quite a few of them have been in profit in our old websites) and some are still under investigation due to the hacking attempts of previous site and it may take longer than usual.

Where have we heard those excuses before? Oh, yeah...from just about every scam hyip out there.

Frank says:
May 20, 2012 at 7:30 am
Some news here ? I got no answer from the support and cannot find any post in the net, that they are back to paying …

Wait for it, Frankie...We are sure 'Amanda ' is on top of it. She pimps these scams, so surely she has all the answers...right?

Amanda says:
May 20, 2012 at 9:49 pm
@Frank. I had checked yesterday and saw some paid posts BUT I checked right now and am not seeing any new posts. It’s also strange that we have had no update from them in a few days — they were always keeping in touch before. I’ll make sure I mark them “On Hold”. Thank you for the information.

Oh dear, so sorry Frank...Again, Amanda drops the ball. I am sure she left out that she appreciates all who have used her link to join this scam. We have no doubt she is enjoying all those ref comms she sucked out of everyone...BTW...next time anyone uses her link, make sure YOU keep HER informed of when said hyip is going to scam...I mean COME ON people...poor Quickie is terribly busy writing reviews for new scams...sheesh...

admin(Quickie) says:
May 22, 2012 at 3:53 am
It’s not looking good for NewLMTC…any new information is appreciated.

Shocker! Is anyone other than the poor suckers who followed 'Amanda' aka 'Quickie', 'QS' surprised? Please tell me you are not.

Nancetta
05-27-2012, 12:39 AM
PrimeAlliance.net

May 22, 2012:

'Amanda's Comment:
...No need to wait for promotion on this program since it is already being highly promoted in the HYIP arena — in fact the MMGP.ru forum already has them on page 4 of their thread and not even 24 hours has passed. This is definitely a plus!

Really?? Fabulous!...Uh...wait...

ABRAHAM(AMaboe) says:
May 26, 2012 at 8:42 pm
Hello Amanda
Iam having a problem with Prime Alliance.net,when i try to register,my registration it does not go through, instead they want me to fill all the accounts and I preffer Libertyreserve not all other account especially Alertpay.
What must I DO NOW,
URGENT.
Rgards
ABRAHAM(AMaboe)

Amanda says:
May 27, 2012 at 3:21 am
@ABRAHAM…They certainly have a unique script, which you can see.
I do think there is a problem at the moment — I was unable to “Sign In” so they may be undergoing a little maintenance. I have sent an email to Support and will let you know as soon as they reply.
With their registration you just take your mouse and click on the first line on the left under CONTACT INFORMATION “Your Name…”

So, on May 22, 2012, Amanda (Quickie) is crowing about PrimeAlliance.net. On May 26, 2012, 'Abraham' is having 'problems' with PrimeAlliance.net. On May 27, 2012, Amanda 'answers' Abraham, but starts off with some nonsense about this hyip having a 'unique script'(I especially like the part where she says, 'They may be undergoing a little maintenance:RpS_laugh:)...Then she goes on to 'advise' Abraham how to sign up...Now, Amanda can sign in and she is 'hoping' Abraham can do the same...under her affiliate link perhaps, so that she can get the ref comms...And 'they' try to convince all that 'they' are looking out for only 'your' best interests...Yah right! :RpS_rolleyes:

Nancetta
05-29-2012, 12:48 AM
Looks like little Mandy will pimp just about anything if she thinks it will get her ref comms:

aDailycash.com

Site Launch: January 10, 2012

Amanda's 'Review': March 13, 2012

Comments by 'expert' Amanda aka Quickie:

One of our readers asked me to review this program and I’m happy he did. This certainly looks like a great “Passive Income Programs” plus it has the benefits of offering the Advertising and Matrix, as well...

How happy are you now, Amanda?

I also checked with Alexa rating since someone mentioned they were at 30,000 not to long ago. Well, the rating as of this moment is:
Alexa 14,487 as of March 12, 2012 — that’s amazing...

That means nothing...

It certainly looks like this program has been put together beautifully and is meant to run for a very long time. I will be putting some funds in this program and will post my results. This is NOT like HYIP so you will not find a lot of activity in the forums. The new MIN site can also use some visitors so I will be using the Advertising, as well.

Beautifully put together means squat. Amanda knows this...she just doesn't want you to know. I wonder how long a 'very long time' is to Amanda?

Awww, whassamatter, Quickie? How come, since being left on your own, MIN is not doing so well? I thought you were Queen Quickie and where chosen because of your scamming skills?

Amanda says:
March 13, 2012 at 5:24 am
aDailyCash Review Published!!!!

Nothing from Amanda since the day she published her 'expert' review, so I decided to do a little checking, and here is what I found over on MMG (these are just a few of the many posts over there)...Adailycash - Adailycash.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Adailycash-Adailycashc-t396012.html&st=915:)

Last payout May 11, 2012, although someone was claiming to have been trying to get paid from 6 days prior...then the games begin...

LetsEarn
I can access the site.... Get daily pay also on my positions BUT whenever I try to withdraw ...... It shows
"Daily Limited, Please Try later. And PayOut In Process..." and there is no submit button .........

I think the payment slide rolling is also fake as it shows mostly exact 50$.........
not recommended anymore......

yebisahh
We tried to withdraw every 30 minutes while 24 hours (we were 3 people doing guard) last week. Button never appeared.
We had 17 referrals and some money... lost.
We are aware that AlertPay/Payza does not respond to the claims because ADailyCash alleges that they are still paying- ¿¿¿¡¡¡¡¡??????

aDailycash is 'apparently' opening another site according to a post over on MMG, but the fun doesn't stop there...

dahard
MAYDAY!! Watch your advertising he changes YOUR link to his JBP link that smartass!

Edstart
This has become worthless crap. I won't use the service anymore. And I regret being part of their earnerenvy prog. Programs by this mob are failing fast.

I hope anyone who is thinking of following Amanda into the scams she pimps will think long and hard before doing so...Amanda will earn ref comms off your money, and you will end up the loser...

Nancetta
06-12-2012, 10:07 PM
profitablesunrise.com

Site Launch: November 11, 2011

Slickie's review: June 11, 2012

Say WHA?? This site launchs on Nov. 11, 2011 and Quick-Slickie 'reviews' it 7 months later??

The site states:

GET RICHER WITH EVERY SUNRISE
What does a Risk-free Investment mean? An investment with a certain rate of return and no chance of default...Risk-free investments have such a low level of risk that it may be ignored.

It took me awhile to post this because I was :RpS_lol: at this ridiculous statement. Quickie luvs crap like this...

Comment:
One of our readers asked me to review this program and I’m happy to do that.

Gee, I wonder which 'reader' that was...could it be a 'buddy' of QS's?...Wait for it...

Deborah says:
June 11, 2012 at 4:32 am
Thanks so much for providing a review on Profitable Sunrise. I am looking for solid and real business models to invest in...

Amanda says:
June 11, 2012 at 4:39 am
@Deborah. Welcome to MIN and I am so happy the review was helpful...

Yep, good buddies, but they don't want you to think that...Skype is an amazing tool to use 'behind the scenes'...indeed it is...

Amanda says:
June 11, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Update from ProfitableSunrise Admin:

...The usual BS blah, blah, blah that Quickie is more than happy to post to get ref comms...
...Blah, blah, blah...P.S. By the way, have you witnessed an extremely rare, a really once-in-a-lifetime event – the transit of Venus?...This was the last transit of Venus to occur during our lifetime as the next one will occur in December 2017.

Oh dear, someone oughta tell the BS admin...uh, I mean the PS admin to check facts before posting...December 2017 it ain't...

...Then 'Deborah' and 'Amanda' continue posting and replying to one another as though they just met...Uh huh...Nice try, Slickie...

Whip
06-12-2012, 11:21 PM
profitablesunrise.com

Site Launch: November 11, 2011

Slickie's review: June 11, 2012

Say WHA?? This site launchs on Nov. 11, 2011 and Quick-Slickie 'reviews' it 7 months later??

It took me awhile to post this because I was :RpS_lol: at this ridiculous statement. Quickie luvs crap like this...

Gee, I wonder which 'reader' that was...could it be a 'buddy' of QS's?...Wait for it...

Yep, good buddies, but they don't want you to think that...Skype is an amazing tool to use 'behind the scenes'...indeed it is...

Oh dear, someone oughta tell the BS admin...uh, I mean the PS admin to check facts before posting...December 2017 it ain't...

...Then 'Deborah' and 'Amanda' continue posting and replying to one another as though they just met...Uh huh...Nice try, Slickie...
I don't know about anyone else but I'm kinda hoping to be alive 5 years from now. Sad to see she feels she'll be 'gone'. lol.
She has truly proven she does absolutely NO research on ANYTHING.

Nancetta
06-13-2012, 12:02 AM
I don't know about anyone else but I'm kinda hoping to be alive 5 years from now. Sad to see she feels she'll be 'gone'. lol.

I know. I felt the same way when I read that...Thinking, "Gee I hope I'm going to be here another 5 years from now."

The thing about QS is, her 'main' boss is MIA...However, she has several others, but the one who is MIA was the one who had a 'hold on her' and could make her do anything he said...and she did - without question.

It's obvious she is lost without him...And it is obvious she does not have the 'following' she wanted all of us, including her 'boss/bosses' to think she had...She is floundering...She is not the 'Queen Bee' any more...Kinda sad to watch.

littleroundman
06-13-2012, 12:04 AM

Whatever members MIN has left are slowly discovering that research is NOT what monitors do.

littleroundman
06-17-2012, 07:30 AM
WOOHOO !!!

This should be HOT, HOT, HOT.

It has the Quicksilver kiss of d..........err.........seal of approval:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/thrive.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/comment.jpg

Quickies' expert review (http://moneyinsidernews.cashfindforum.com/2012/06/02/thrive-finance-hyip-review/)

Nancetta
06-18-2012, 10:33 PM
WOOHOO !!!

This should be HOT, HOT, HOT.

It has the Quicksilver kiss of d..........err.........seal of approval:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/thrive.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/comment.jpg

Quickies' expert review (http://moneyinsidernews.cashfindforum.com/2012/06/02/thrive-finance-hyip-review/)

3 Responses to “Thrive Finance Review”...From MIN 'subthread' on Cashfindforum:
Notice who all '3 responses' are from. Take note of her last response/reply/post:

Amanda says:
June 2, 2012 at 5:08 am
Thrive Finance Review published!

Amanda says:
June 8, 2012 at 12:51 am
Fast payout from Thrive Finance:
06/06/2012 06:05 97759585 U3288483 (Your Thrive …)

Amanda says:
June 18, 2012 at 11:36 pm
Thrive Finance appears to be doing well with the first investors nearing their Break Even Point…only time will tell.
Only time will tell?? This coming from the Queen of flowery words? The one who will say whatever it takes in order to get your ref comms? The Queen who knows ALL about these 'programs' she is pimping? This is who you are trusting with your hard-earned money? If you think for one second she is on your side...think again. She wants YOUR REF COMMS...She does not care if you lose your money...plain and simple.

littleroundman
06-19-2012, 03:14 AM
Thrive Finance appears to be doing well with the first investors nearing their Break Even Point…only time will tell.

Plans:

The Plan: 7% daily for 30 days
Conditions: Monday through Friday
Total return: 154% (per 30 days)
Minimum Deposit: $10
Maximum Deposit: $250,000

Visit Site: ThriveFinance.com (https://thrivefinance.com/MO1163592)
Site Launch: May 31, 2012
Break even point: The Break Even Point on their plan is 15 BUSINESS DAYS.

Yeah, right, Quickie.

Don't worry about any mythical "break even" point.

What are the chances of ANYONE making it through to the 30 days and collecting their 154% ???

Comment:

Here we have a program with all the criteria we look for, such as SSL, DDOS, licensed script, etc.

PHEW !!!!!

Thank goodness for that.

A licensed script AND DDoS protection.

My money is safe then.

Nancetta
06-24-2012, 09:16 PM
I had such a good laugh over this one...Amanda aka QS playing innocent...Nice try...:

Feeder Programs?

June 24, 2012

Amanda

DO THESE LOOK LIKE “FEEDER PROGRAMS” TO YOU?

Don't let this fool you. She is fully aware of what 'feeder programs' are...

In my research

Wait...what?? Beg pahdon? Since when has little 'Amandy' done any research?
I often find many reasons NOT to write a review.

Uh...Ahahahahaha...Oh, sorry I guess she was trying to be serious...When does little 'Amandy' ever try NOT to write a review? I will tell you when...when she doesn't think she will get many ref comms...that's when.

Perhaps the ROI is totally “unsustainable” or there are many basic reasons…it could simply be the appearance or the text that put me off.
Say what?? "Perhaps the ROI is totally unsustainable...Uh DUH...or there are many basic reasons...Note she said MANY BASIC REASONS...or, it could simply be the appearance or the text that puts her off...How many of you out there want to 'invest' your hard-earned money because QS likes how 'pretty the site looks'?

Then there are times that cause me to question the programs,

You mean when you are lucid? QS will know what I mean by that...Little inside joke, right Quickie?

and here’s one:
I was looking at a running program by the name of RazorPay. Here are some basic things about that program:
June 5, 2012 domain created..Updated June 5, 2012
Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com
Visit: Cheap Domain Names Registration, Domain Transfer, SSL Certificates, Free DNS, Privacy Protection • Namecheap.com (http://namecheap.com)
ENOM
Licensed GoldCoders
Originally hosted by KODDOS…
Nameservers :
NS13.KODDOS.COM (46.249.48.181)
NS14.KODDOS.COM (46.249.48.200)
They have just MOVED to Cloudfare
6% referral commission
Provide Support (not enabled but icon is available)
The first option is called The Deluxe Plan and runs for 20 calendar days and costs $20.00 to join.
Administrative Contact:
WhoisGuard
WhoisGuard Protected (ba2df327a917427c8ea305e1da0acc3d.protect@whoisgua rd.com)
+1.6613102107
Fax: +1.6613102107
11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90064
US
RazorPay refers to Support as 24×7 Notice the use of “x”

Then a day or two later I was looking at a program Wacomark and this is what I found:
June 5, 2012 domain created..Updated June 5, 2012
Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com
Visit: Cheap Domain Names Registration, Domain Transfer, SSL Certificates, Free DNS, Privacy Protection • Namecheap.com (http://namecheap.com)
ENOM (at same location)
Hosted by KODDOS
Nameservers :
NS13.KODDOS.COM (46.249.48.181)
NS14.KODDOS.COM (46.249.48.200)
Licensed GoldCoders
6% referral commission
Provide Support — message only
You can join it for a minimum deposit of $20, and it runs for a term of 20 calendar days.
Administrative Contact:
WhoisGuard
WhoisGuard Protected (8378e3a32e334b1ab88a77675419d306.protect@whoisgua rd.com)
+1.6613102107
Fax: +1.6613102107
11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90064
US
They refer to support as available 24X7
Does anyone see the similarities here or is all of this coincidental? I’m having a hard time not thinking these are run by the same Admin/group.

I'm having a hard time not thinking that this is the FIRST out of all the hyips/scams that QS has been involved in that she is questioning...W T Hell! Who does she THINK she is fooling?

The latest on these programs is that RazorPay had been down for several hours and from what I am reading around the HYIP arena they have mainly pointed their finger at KODDOS. Take a look at an email from them:
last e-mail from razorpay: “We have been notified about that issues, our current hosting provider KODDOS has been down for almost 12 hours. Due to this downtime the server cronjobs wasnt running. We are in the process of Auditing each and every account (almost 2000 Members) to credit and process any…”

Here’s my next question!
Oh, goodie...QS, Queen of all hyips/scams..The be all and end all when it comes to 'monitoring' (and I say that very loosely) and pimping scams has a question? O M G...

...If RazorPay and Wacomark have “the same” Nameservers with KODDOS, wouldn’t Wacomark have been down too? I’m not a techie but that sounds logical. Can anyone explain this to me because Wacomark had absolutely no problem that I can see? And, if they have “dedicated servers” why are they the same Nameservers? They have me confused. In the meantime RazorPay has changed their hosting to CloudFlare (which includes DDOS, I’m told).
'S'a'matta QS? Can't figure this out without your boyfr...uh...boss to hold your hand...to do everything for you?...Poh Dahlin'...

I think the reason all of this bothers me is most Admin will run two or three programs simultaneously in order to “feed” one main program BUT we, the investors, have no idea which program is the “main” program or the Feeder Program in hyip.
Well, well, well...Thank you, QS for that admission...BTW nothing these program Admins do ever bothers QS as long as she gets her ref comms from all the 'investors' she sucks in.

I realize there is at least one Admin at the moment who has more than one paying program running. Do you care if they have more than one program running at the same time? Should I not factor this in when doing my research?
Another priceless admission from QS...Oh happy day! Again...she doesn't give a rat's a$$ if you care about an admin running multiple programs...Don't believe for one second that she is sincere in her questions/concerns...she is not.

In conclusion, I think I’m very happy I didn’t review either program since there seems to be something unusual going on here. I also realize that this site/blog would be much more popular if I DID review a program a day (Google looks for daily content in it’s ranking) but with the choices out there I’d rather just go slowly and only bring what appear to be the most likely to succeed to your attention.
I would love to hear your comments and opinions on this.
I will spell this out for you...Look at QS's 'conclusion'...The only reason why she is saying she would love to hear your comments and opinions, and why she is appearing to be 'Oh so concerned', is because the MIN site is seriously floundering. She only wants questions/comments/opinions because without the original owner of the MIN site it is going no where FAST and she knows it...QS is not enough to make the site successful.

3 Responses to “Feeder Programs?”

Deborah says:
June 24, 2012 at 4:50 am
Ummmm it does sound awfully familiar, these two. I am looking for something more real to add to my portfolio. I put Profitable Sunrise in that category because it is a loan program. I look at a lot of these other programs and it is like a revolving door of the same thing over and over.
This is a good friend of QS's on Skype...Pay no mind to the fact that they are trying to make it look as though there is actual 'readership' on this site...

Amanda says:
June 24, 2012 at 4:56 am
@Deborah. If you notice, I don’t even look twice at many programs that contain the “same old hype”…all I ask is for SOME originality
Ahahahaha! Several 'confessions' from QS in one go...Oh Happy Day! She is point-blank telling all that she is fully aware that she is pimping scams.

Amanda says:
June 24, 2012 at 11:29 pm
I see Orbitspay (launched June 24, 2012) could almost be a twin of RazorPay. Very strange indeed.
Oh, indeed...heavy sigh...How can anyone possibly take her seriously anymore?

littleroundman
06-24-2012, 09:32 PM
I realize there is at least one Admin at the moment who has more than one paying program running.

Well, hush my mouth and call me Murgatroyd. Quickie's had an Epiphany.

"ONE" admin, "Manda" ???

Only "One" ????

There's not a single professional HYIP ponzi "admin" worth his or her salt who's not running at least 2 or 3 at a time.

It's only the amateurs operating from their bedroom who run 1 at a time.

littleroundman
06-27-2012, 02:01 AM
PrimeAlliance.net

May 22, 2012:

So, on May 22, 2012, Amanda (Quickie) is crowing about PrimeAlliance.net. On May 26, 2012, 'Abraham' is having 'problems' with PrimeAlliance.net. On May 27, 2012, Amanda 'answers' Abraham, but starts off with some nonsense about this hyip having a 'unique script'(I especially like the part where she says, 'They may be undergoing a little maintenance:RpS_laugh:)...Then she goes on to 'advise' Abraham how to sign up...Now, Amanda can sign in and she is 'hoping' Abraham can do the same...under her affiliate link perhaps, so that she can get the ref comms...And 'they' try to convince all that 'they' are looking out for only 'your' best interests...Yah right! :RpS_rolleyes:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/prime.jpg

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358842&page=89&highlight=PrimeAlliance.net (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358842&page=89&highlight=PrimeAlliance.net)

Nancetta
06-27-2012, 09:20 PM
royalty7.com

Amanda's aka Quickie's continuing saga/pimping on Royalty7:

Plans:
MATHEMATICS :
Seven is the mathematical fundamental upon which our financial service was built since its inception...
See, if I were little Quickie, I would have asked..."Seven is the mathematical fundamental...?"...But, then again Quickie doesn't care...She just wants your ref comms.

Both our plans strive to provide a golden spot...
Hmm...I can't ever recall hearing about a 'golden spot' in any sort of 'investment'...

Amanda says:
March 27, 2012 at 1:49 am
This program is doing beautifully — another withdrawal received:...
Amanda says:
April 28, 2012 at 7:23 am
Always paying!
They continue to be my #1 program.
Amanda says:
May 3, 2012 at 12:12 am
Going into 7 months and paying with absolutely no problems and Alexa just goes up and up. They are definitely a great program!
This, folks, is why you should NEVER follow Amanda aka Quicksilver into any program that she pretends to monitor...Watch for it...

Amanda says:
June 27, 2012 at 5:51 pm
Please, do NOT invest until we see ALL pendings paid. The Admin did explain that Monitors have been paid first because they have VIP status and that all LR pendings are being done manually????? There are also reports of Pending payouts being returned to member accounts…none of this looks good, at all.
And, here it is...More to come...

Amanda says:
June 27, 2012 at 9:17 pm
The site has the latest Royalty7 News:
Some Updates.
Recently we had few upgrades done on our site platform helping us maintain the exponential growth in traffic...
...Thanks to those new additions and in light of the demand, we have increased our maximum up to $500,000...
Last news are a bit less fortunate, we are facing 2 issues with our API (that allowed for quick payments).
The first with SolidTrustPay, their server was undergoing some upgrade and now their API is not working.
The second being LibertyReserve which apparently slow down by 2 times from their usual response time...
All typical Hyip Admin BS...Watch as Amanda tries to play stupid/innocent...Here it is:

Is this all true? There have been others who mentioned the same problems and they have not paid anyone…could be a convenient excuse. Until we see they are back on-track please, DO NOT INVEST!

Heavy sigh...Amanda knows all hyips are scams. Where, oh where, was her concern back when she was sucking you all in for your ref comms? EVERYTHING Amanda 'monitors' (laughable) will ALWAYS end this way...NO EXCEPTIONS. Do yourselves a favour and stay far away from anything Amanda recommends.

Nancetta
06-30-2012, 12:19 AM
rProfits.com

According to Ms. Amanda:

Site Launch: June 4, 2012 — new site launched June 27, 2012
Amanda's Review: June 29, 2012

Break even point: You will reach your Break Even Point on the “Mini Return Plan” on Calendar Day 35.
Does anyone notice the glaring red flags on this one right out of the gate?

The site states:
Renowned and decorated
throughout its over half a decade of stellar investment services, Profitors Investment Corp Limited. is a United Kingdom registered company...
Does anyone notice any glaring red flags in 'The Site States'?...Heavy sigh...

E-currencies accepted:
Although the FAQs state Payza (AlertPay) and Solid Trust Pay are available as of this writing they have not been enabled...
...More red flags...Not that Amanda would tell you...

Your can also contact the Support Staff if you wish to deposit via bank wire.
Oh, I just bet 'your' can...

Site Information:
You will find everything you need when you visit the rProfits site. They allude to “stellar investment services” and I’ll leave that up to you…I will treat them as a well presented HYIP...
O M G...Seriously, Amanda?? 'Allude'...'You will leave it up to the suck...uh...people you are pimping to to invest'? Does a 'well presented HYIP' mean they won't run with the money? Since Amanda won't tell you, I will...All HYIP's will eventually run with your money.

Comment:
This program originally launched June 4, 2012 but, one thing I found a little confusing was the fact there was little activity in a forum I went to…then I found the answer. They originally launched as ProfitsCo with another host and another forum thread...
Say huh?? Amanda pimps this one, yet finds it confusing...Then admits that they 'launched under another name'...And this is who you want to trust your hard-earned money to? Please, please DO NOT put your money into ANYTHING that Amanda pimps...Save yourselves some serious grief.

littleroundman
06-30-2012, 12:51 AM
The Admin did explain that Monitors have been paid first because they have VIP status

And, THAT, my fine feathered friend, is the bottom line with ALL HYIPs.

Monitors get paid first AND last.

Anyone who thinks different should just stand under the shower while tearing their money into little pieces and flushing it down the plughole.

That way, you'll be just as poor, but, at least you'll be clean as well.

Nancetta
07-01-2012, 08:32 PM
And, THAT, my fine feathered friend, is the bottom line with ALL HYIPs.

Monitors get paid first AND last.

Anyone who thinks different should just stand under the shower while tearing their money into little pieces and flushing it down the plughole.

That way, you'll be just as poor, but, at least you'll be clean as well.

Little Amanda has been paying attention to her former uhn...let's just leave it at boss...Watch how she 'covers' herself in the event Royalty7 makes a 'comeback':

Amanda says:
June 30, 2012 at 4:23 am
The Royalty7 situation is causing quite a shakeup in HYIP land. One top Blogger/Monitor is totally saying they are gone (although he’s been paid)

Wow, monitors being paid first...what a new concept in HyipLand...NOT!

…Monitors and some Investors are being paid…and STP is saying that because of the STP downtime Royalty7 couldn’t connect and make payouts (therefore backing up the Royalty7 Admin’s statement).

Of course we should believe Stella from STP...Why not?...

Royalty7 has been a “gem” in HYIP for many months. If they are truly slowly going away there are many, many investors (myself included) who have done extremely well with Royalty7 and they will be missed.

How much exactly is 'extremely well', Amanda? Btw, does anyone know if 'scam funds' have to be claimed on your income tax? How exactly does one claim 'ill-gotten gains'?

If they are indeed catching up with payouts then we will all say thank you to the Admin and continue.
Until we know the outcome please don’t invest…I’ll keep you updated!

How wonderful of you to sit on the fence when it comes to taking other people's money...Ain't you just the sweetest?

Nancetta
07-02-2012, 11:23 PM
thrivefinance.com

Site Launch: May 31, 2012

Amanda says:
June 2, 2012 at 5:08 am
Thrive Finance Review published!
Fabulous!...right?

Amanda says:
So I should 'invest' because you posted a 'review' and you say this hyip 'appears to be doing well'? Oh, I see...'Only time will tell'. Well, thank you for that QS...I will bank my money on 'appears' and 'time will tell'...

Roy says:
June 22, 2012 at 6:05 am
Where is ur refer link ? And the wdl payment doing fine?
Amanda says:
June 22, 2012 at 9:56 pm
@Roy…they are paying beautifully although I did not invest my own funds in this one. My link is right after the Visit Site:
Excuse me?? You, who are pimping scams, did NOT INVEST YOUR OWN FUNDS??

https://thrivefinance.com/MO1163592 in the review and if you invest with them I’ll make a small deposit also…so we can watch them together.
I beg your pardon?? You want Roy to make the first move and invest funds, then YOU WHO CLAIMS to be a MONITOR will watch this scam together??...OH MY GOD! Either I am nutz or she is...Seriously??

Roy says:
June 23, 2012 at 12:36 am
Huh? I thought all the review in the list is your investment??
One would think so, wouldn't one, Roy? After all, QS (Amanda) has no problem pimping said scams...she just has a problem putting her own money into any scam. She wants you et al to put your money in so she can get the ref comms...shocking...NOT.

Amanda says:
June 23, 2012 at 4:23 am
@Roy. No, if I invest I let you know and I post my payouts at least 2 or 3 times a week. I don’t accept any advertising $$ from the programs — if I invest I use my own funds. The reviews are “unbiased” and I make sure I tell you the positive as well as the negative so you can make a “wise” decision....
AHAHA! Now I know for 100% certain I am not the crazy one! She pimps scams without telling anyone if she invests or not. She will always pimp them to get your ref comms first...That way she loses ZERO money.
'Unbiased'?? Again...AHAHA...Amanda (QS) is well-acquainted with the hyip admins...There is NOTHING UNBIASED about her reviews at all.
'Wise' decision? She will do everything in her power to convince you she is innocent and make you believe you made your own decision...Nothing could be further from the truth...She is a master at deception...That is why her former boyfri...uh...boss and the Admins love her...

As you can see in the “New to HYIP” tab “All contents of this blog are for informational and educational purposes only…nothing is intended as an inducement to join any program.”
Oh sweet mother of all that is holy...I sincerely hope the owner of the forum she is pimping scams on is not being sucked into this latest piece of crap...All they do is 'induce' anyone into joining any 'program'...That is how they make their money.

I do a lot of Due Diligence and list programs that appear to have the best chance of running for a while. Because I presently DO NOT accept “Advertising” from programs I can choose the programs I review and I have NO OBLIGATION to any given program…this is much different than Monitors/Bloggers who are “paid” for their banners and reviews.
Oh dear God in Heaven...Is it possible that this woman believes her own crap?? She does little to no Due Diligence...she never has...she never will because it takes actual work to do so.
She doesn't 'accept' advertising because NO ONE wants to pay her...She is a liability to all hyip admins out there.
She will tell you she has 'NO OBLIGATION' to any given program because she does not want to accept responsibility for you losing your money. QS (Amanda) is famous for her 'double-talk'...She learned it will from her...uh...former...uh...boyfr...boss. Little does anyone know that she already was well-versed in conning/deceiving/scamming/double-talk.

Amanda says:
July 2, 2012 at 10:22 pm
All withdrawal requests are pending from Friday…DO NOT INVEST!! Not Paying
Let this tell you all that you need to know. Amanda does no DD...Does NOT invest her own money...Will PIMP anything that comes down the pike...Knows more about the scam admins/programs than she will ever let on. She just wants your ref comms...

littleroundman
07-02-2012, 11:59 PM
I don’t accept any advertising $$ from the programs

Because I presently DO NOT accept “Advertising” from programs

Here's an interesting exercise for anyone with a few idle minutes on their hands.

How many ways can you come up with for a "monitor" to be paid off by a HYIP without accepting "advertising" ??

Monitors don't have to lie, they just don't tell the truth.

Nancetta
07-06-2012, 10:02 PM
ENER-G:

(Post #201):

http://www.realscam.com/f16/quicksilver-her-boyfriends-new-scam-868/index9.html

(Post #270):

http://www.realscam.com/f16/quicksilver-her-boyfriends-new-scam-868/index11.html

March 30, 2012:

Amanda says:
March 30, 2012 at 1:43 am
Latest newsletter from ENR-G:
As I’m sure you have noticed we have had an amazing amount of growth over our first 25 days online. We now can boast over 2500 members with that figure growing exponentially on a daily basis...

Amanda says:
April 13, 2012 at 9:49 pm
Latest Newsletter:
This is just a brief update today. Over the last 2 days STP payments haven’t been instant as they normally are. Unfortunately for some reason STP’s server isn’t connecting properly to our site. I believe 100% that this is an issue on STP’s end as we have checked everything on our end multiple times and found no issue...

paul says:
April 15, 2012 at 12:24 pm
Is this the sign that enr-g is about to go scam
Let me answer for Quickie...DUH...Oh, sorry, I'm sure Quickie has some 'sage' words for you...

Amanda says:
April 15, 2012 at 6:31 pm
@paul. I always use caution when they have these problems but, I just don’t feel like ENR-G is going to scam (but I certainly could be wrong)...
Yii yii yii...That is the best she can offer Paul?? Notice how she won't say one way, or the other, if Ener-G will/will not scam...In the event it does/doesn't the she comes up smelling like a rose...Is anyone else as confused as I am about that?

Amanda says:
April 26, 2012 at 1:01 am
Latest email:
Over the last week the ENR-G.com website has been under a massive attack...
And, from here on, a whole bunch of blah blah blah...why the site was down excuses...who's fault it was...the usual BS from hyip admins...The usual BS excuses continue clear through til...NOW...We are in 'July 2012'...

Amanda says:
July 7, 2012 at 1:49 am
In addition to the numerous DDOS attacks I am now seeing some pending withdrawals around the HYIP arena.
I realize ENR-G has been paying for at least four months so many will be in nice profit by now but urge you to not make any new investment/reinvest until they return to normal.
PLEASE DO NOT INVEST!
Wow, what a gal! QS pimped this from the beginning til the demise...And she is now 'advising' (although she cannot 'advise') not to invest...Ain't she great?
I can tell you, she got away with a lot more in ref comms than any of you who 'followed' her 'non-advise' did by using her ref link...

Nancetta
08-30-2012, 12:35 AM
Leave the country for a couple of months and I come back to Quicksilver still playing Pimp with the hyips...

Is it me, or is this beyond ridiculous even for QS to 'review'?:

PipsFund Review:

Break Even Point: The Break Even Point on their one plan is 50 Days

One plan?? 50 days??

The site states:...PipsFund’s traders have been investing in the Forex market for several years, especially on the USD/GBP pair and special techniques joining both technical and graphic analysis have been developed to ensure our strategies’ efficacy and lowing the risks involved.

One pair?..OmG...'Lowing' the risks? Don't cows low?

...Trading Forex is always a polemic business...

Can a business be polemic?

...one of the main reasons we opened PipsFund was to increase our investment capital and decrease our risk level, which is already now. In simple words, the bigger our program gets, the safer your investment becomes...

Umm...Ahahahahaa...Oh, maybe the 'Admin' is trying to be serious.

...Our profits are shared with our investors via one single investment plan paying 2% daily for 120 calendar days and your initial investment is returned after end of this period, giving you a net profit of 240% in only four months.

Beg pardon? One plan and I don't have access to my money for how long? Yeah right...anyone who buys into this would have to be a few bricks short a load...But, wait, it gets even better..

You can invest at PipsFund via...You are also welcome to invest using a bank wire if you are investing a minimum of $5000...

Oh, I just bet you are 'welcome' to flush your money down the toi...uh, 'invest' a min of $5K using bank wire...The Admin is gonna love anyone foolish enough to do that.

Compounding:

When they launched Compounding was NOT available. They have now added Compounding but BEWARE — it has been set at 50% by default.

That should tell you all you need to know about this hyip...

Comment:...You’ll find all of the things we look for such as...and the all-important sustainable ROI.

Am I missing something here? QS considers 2% per day for 120 calendar days as a sustainable ROI? Why am I surprised...she will pimp anything no matter how ridiculous.

...Perhaps investors are waiting for a good-looking...program...We have had a shortage of good looking...programs

'Good-looking' is now a 'criteria' for throwing away your money...I guess. If QS considers this one a 'good-looking' program, I'd hate to see the ones she thinks are ugly...

littleroundman
08-30-2012, 01:28 AM
No need to say anything, really.

Anyone who wants to play this HYIP ponzi really needs to lookup the address of their local branch of "Gamblers' Anonymous"

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/pipsfund.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/pips2.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/pips4.jpg

Nancetta
08-31-2012, 10:39 AM
So Amanda (Quicksilver) decides to share her...uh...wisdom with her handful of readers as to why DDOS etc is so terribly important (insert sarcasm) and why she requires this before she will review a hyip. After reading her drivel, (if you don't become nauseous first), you will see that 'Amanda' could not give a rat's behind about any 'criteria'. This is just another pitiful attempt by her to gain your trust and to suck you in to believing in her 'reviews' so you will join these scams using her links...it's not your well-being she's looking out for, it's her ref comms.

Ask the Admin | Money Insider News (http://moneyinsidernews.cashfindforum.com/ask-the-admin-a-question/#comment-3541)

Amanda says:

August 31, 2012 at 12:09 am

There are some of you who may wonder why we require Dedicated Server and DDOS when we review a program. I have an example of the problem that can be created when you DO NOT have this protection on newly launched program sites:

The program KISnP whose Admin is Zepp used CloudFlare hosting — which is “shared” hosting. One of my readers asked me to review it and I declined because of this fact. Then, I received an email from Zepp attaching a response from his hosting provider assuring him that their protection was more than adequate. I allowed Zepp and CloudFlare to convince me they were totally effective in protecting his site.

Within the last 3 or 4 days the admin has announced that the site was “hacked” and several “ghost accounts” were created…and all payouts had to be put on hold. He then stated he would refund all member investments minus profit so that a new site could be created and they could fund the new program. As of two days ago he DID refund members who used PexPay, but no other accounts have been refunded as of this date.

Do I know for a fact that KISnP was hacked? Of course not! It could simply be another excuse for an admin to run with funds.

Whether KISnP was actually hacked because of the lack of proper protection or otherwise…I will never again review programs that do not have the minimum Dedicated Server, DDOS, SSL and sustainable ROI.

Thank you, Amanda, for, yet again, admitting that you are fully aware that all of these 'programs' you pimp are nothing more than scams. Please keep shouting it out...you have no idea how much your admissions that you are 'aiding and abetting' in scamming people makes my day.

Folks, because Amanda will not come right out and say it straight up, I will...It is not a matter of IF a hyip Admin will run with your money, it's a matter of WHEN. No amount of DDOS or having a site on a dedicated server or whatever other bogus 'criteria' the great Amanda requires will EVER stop any Admin from fleeing with your hard-earned money. When you sift through her BS reviews that is the bottom line.

Whip
08-31-2012, 10:56 AM
There are some of you who may wonder why we require Dedicated Server and DDOS when we review a program.So she's requiring denial of service attacks? I couldn't get past that sentence.

Nancetta
09-29-2012, 10:58 PM
PerfectFinance Review by hyip pusher 'Amanda' aka QS:

Copy and paste all the info from the site into your own site...(boring and lazy)...a lot of blah, blah, blah...then:

Comment:

Looking for a longer term program? Perfect Finance was launched a few hours ago...

QS is in there like a dirty shirt looking for suck...uh...'investors' to use her link so she can get the ref comms.

Now, here is her 'expert' conclusion:

Conclusion: To me, the most compelling part of the ROI for PerfectFinance is the fact it pays Calendar Days rather than Business Days thus reaching the BEP by day 38. For those who invest early it also means their plan(s) will expire near the end of 2011, and that may be advantageous...

Beg pardon QS...uh...Amanda...but if you're gonna pimp scams at least try to do some editing on your own BS...uh...I mean 'expert' (cough, cough) reviews...You see folks, when she finds a new hyip she is eager to get it out there because she knows full well 'first in - first out'...and, she rarely puts in her own money...she relies on you to use her link. That way she is never out any money of her own...Does she care if you lose? That would be a big, resounding NO!

Nancetta
10-01-2012, 11:34 PM
Anyone needing a good laugh needs to read this 'expert' review from someone who wants your ref comms:

Agronila Review (cough, cough) by Amanda aka QS:

Site Information:

Agronila says “Our company was founded in 2000 and we have been specialising (sic) in cultivation and breeding of energy crops. We began with lands with the area of 120ha and we cultivated mostly canola and sorrel”.

Sure it was...uh huh...sure you do...Below is where the comedy starts (other than the comedy from above)...Amanda's take on Agronilia's 'Site Info':

They are introduced in HYIP, so I’ll treat them as such BUT it’s very refreshing to read something new and different...

Yawn...sorry..what? Oh, same old, tired story from Amanda trying to get your money...

For those of you interested in transparency you may find this (from the FAQ) interesting:

Q 1.2 Where can I find documents about the existence and lawfulness of the company?

Yes, do tell, Amanda...where can one find the documents about the existence and lawfulness of this company? After all, you did your due diligence before pimping this scam...right?...

The company Agronila and its name is not officially registered...

...Wrong! Amanda doesn't care who/what/when/where/why...as long as she can suck you into using her ref link so she can get your money.

Comment:

It’s been a long time since I reviewed a very long term program…Now, I’m not saying they are really in the business of crops, etc.

The “Equipment"...

Really? Could it be that you are once again filling unsuspecting victims full of...uh...grain...crops...manure...so that you can get ref comms?...Naw, not you QS....

littleroundman
10-01-2012, 11:50 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/agron.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/agronlogo.jpg

Nancetta
10-05-2012, 02:33 AM
AtlanticVision Review

Reviewed by Amanda on Sept 22nd, 2012

Comment by Amanda on Oct 4th, 2012

Amanda says:
October 4, 2012 at 1:27 am
It seems I was correct about this program…I wanted to like it and just couldn’t do it.

She didn't 'not like it' enough to not do a review.

I am very surprised they only lasted for two weeks — hard to believe they would have even covered the cost of launching the program.
So sorry for those of you who may have invested here.

Sorry my...foot. What a crock! If she really was sorry she never would have pimped this one or would pimp any scams...EVER!...But, Amanda does not give a rat's behind who loses money as long as it is not her.

AtlanticVision- NOT PAYING

Nancetta
10-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Amanda says:
October 6, 2012 at 2:38 am
I was paid by all of the following:

SkyCrown

TheBig5

PipsFund

Right5

Avo.net

SiriusUnion

Finvance.com

ProfitableSunrise.com

BensonUnion.net

By 'paid' what Amanda really means is YOU used HER referral link, YOU put YOUR money into one, or several, of the scams she pimps, and WHEN, not IF, WHEN they all come crumbling down, YOU will be out YOUR money and she won't be out a dime.

Notice how 'Honest Amanda' never shows how much she's been 'paid'? Wattcha' hiding there little Quickie? Who ya trying to hide this from? She thinks by not posting the amounts she will go unnoticed...what a little innocent she is...

I love when she's loud and proud and puts this info out there for everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE, to see.

Nancetta
10-07-2012, 11:40 PM
RoyalTradersCapital

Amanda's 'review' September 20th, 2012

The site states:

Blah, blah, blah...now to the 'meat':

We do love new members and new deposits, the end of the day our wages are paid by the results of our investments activities with your deposits and any money we make over the amount we have promised to pay you as a return is paid to our staff as wages as well as building up our cash reserves for a stronger and longer lasting program through the harder times when our investments may be going a little slow.
Oh, I just bet they love new suck...uh...new members and new deposits...As Amanda loves anyone who signs up using her referral link...

This is also interesting (from the Q&A):

Q. I have invested and lost a lot of money in the past, how do I know my money is safe with you?

A. I will not lie and say every person will make profit...
Fantastic! I think I will put my hard-earned money with you...take a chance...see if I will be the one who may make a profit...or, will I be the one who will pay your 'wage'?...Hmmm...

Now for the rest of Amanda's crap...uh...'opinion':

Do I believe it? Have absolutely no idea one way or the other. Interesting point — they have to stop paying for us to really find out…lol
How many of you are going to find Amanda's little 'lol' funny when you've lost your money? She pimps this hyip, doesn't have a clue...but has no problems taking commissions when you use her ref link...ain't she just a sweetheart?

Amanda says:
September 20, 2012 at 6:31 pm
First update from the Admin of RoyalTradersCapital:

Good day to you all.

It has been a successful week for us so far at RTC. We have just hit the one week online milestone and almost hit $10,000 in deposits and $1,000 in withdraws already...
Need I say more?

Amanda says:
September 30, 2012 at 2:36 am
News from RoyalTradersCapital:

Hello Everyone,

...I have also seen mention of how a few have mentioned that our website looks cheap. I’d like to answer that publicly here to say we would much rather our money and profits to be strong and continually paying out our investors...
Would you mind repeating that again?

Frank says:
October 5, 2012 at 7:19 pm
Waiting now for nearly 2 days for a payout … They seem to have problems …
No...really?...A scam hyip having payout problems...unheard of...NOT.

admin(Amanda - aka QS) says:
October 6, 2012 at 12:40 am
@Frank. I was just reading your post and noticed a new email from royaltraderscapital…I believe it explains everything:
...We have decided to change our plans for the good of the program and for everyone’s best interest...Jason my partner has run off without a word and it was his job to look after the money.
Ooh, why that naughty Jason...

Amanda says:
October 7, 2012 at 5:07 pm
...David said it’s more of Jason’s work. I don’t see how it can survive now.
Duh...your first clue should have been...IT'S A HYIP...

RoyalTradersCapital — DO NOT INVEST!

Nancetta
10-08-2012, 07:49 PM
TheBig5 Review

Amanda aka Quicksilver (QS)

September 11, 2012

The site states:

The Opportunity

The core mission of TheBig5 is aimed towards providing the lowest possible risk...
Sure it is...Look way below...

Amanda says:

Design:

I love the design of the site.
Isn't that how all serious 'investors' choose where to put their money...on how purty somethin looks?...
Similar to how some bet on a horse..."Ooh such a pretty horsey...it's gotta be a winner!"

Amanda says:
October 8, 2012 at 5:45 pm
At the moment I am seeing pending payouts…I have one as well but mine is not out of TOS. DO NOT INVEST until this is taken care of.

Sept 11, 2012 up...Oct 8, 2012 down...Reason number one million and one to NEVER, EVER follow Amanda into anything...You are ALWAYS going to lose!

Nancetta
10-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Another one bites the dust...I think that should be Amanda's theme song.

Agronila Review

October 1, 2012

Update:

Site Information:

Agronila says “Our company was founded in 2000 and we have been specialising (sic) in cultivation and breeding of energy crops. We began with lands with the area of 120ha and we cultivated mostly canola and sorrel”.

Amanda says:
October 1, 2012 at 12:18 am
Agronila Review Published!

Amanda says:
October 3, 2012 at 4:05 am
I was quite surprised to see Payza offered by Agronila and subsequently sent an email to the Admin for verification. This is part of his email reply:

…we are Investment Fund. There are differences between HYIP and Investment funds. The Agronila is online investment funds and the money investment to Agronila are use in our realy company in Czech Republic, Slovakia and Germany. If there will be any problems with Payza, we hope we will resolve it, because we have all documents of purchase lands and another equipments, so we hope the Payza will allowe us in future too.

Amanda says:
October 3, 2012 at 6:03 am
If I am understanding this correctly, the affiliate commission is 10% of your referral’s daily profit. You will NOT receive immediate affiliate commission.

Amanda says:
October 5, 2012 at 5:54 am
Site has been down for a few hours. Please wait until all has been corrected if you are planning to invest!

Amanda says:
October 5, 2012 at 6:46 am
NOTICE from Admin:

We will in next days move to new servers and there can be problems for 48 – 72 hours with.DNS. But we will said soon more and we will be online for you every day

admin(Amanda) says:
October 9, 2012 at 2:25 am
This program has obvious problems…I have no choice but to move it from the Listings since the site has NOT been available for 4 days.

How many more reasons does anyone need to NEVER follow Amanda?

Agronila Review — DO NOT INVEST

littleroundman
10-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Geez, Amanda,

how many bloody times do you have to be told.

If it say's it's NOT a HYIP, it bloody well IS a HYIP.

HeHe, can you imagine Bill Gates coming out with:

"The Microsoft is online software company and the money investment to Microsoft are use in our realy company in Czech Republic, Slovakia and Germany.

we are software company. There are differences between HYIP and software company"

Whip
10-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Another one bites the dust...I think that should be Amanda's theme song.

Agronila Review

October 1, 2012

Update:

How many more reasons does anyone need to NEVER follow Amanda?

Agronila Review — DO NOT INVEST

LOL. She can take a 'business' that's allegedly been around for 12 years and send it out of 'business' with just a review. Amazing how many 'businesses' collapse right after she gets in. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/376a.gif

Nancetta
10-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Amanda reviews another one...and.....going.....going.....gone...

TheBig5 Review

September 11, 2012

Amanda...blah, blah, blah...

Conclusion:
I must admit they have done many of the right things including top-notch security, script and now promotion.
It would seem they should continue for 2 or 3 cycles, at least.[/b]
I must admit that means diddly-squat...

Amanda says:
October 9, 2012 at 6:52 pm
It’s official…they are definitely a scam and site is gone.
September 11, 2012...up...October 9, 2012...down...Amanda surely must be getting motion sickness by now...don't'cha think?

Seriously, if I were a HYIP Admin, I would pay Amanda to please, please NOT do a review of my site...

TheBig5 Review — Closed

Nancetta
10-10-2012, 11:48 PM
AWTC Review by none other than Hyip pimp Amanda

October 10, 2012

The site states: (Amanda just copies and pastes the info from the sites she's pimping)

About AWTC.biz:

We know that a lot of people are struggling to meet their end needs
Which end would that be?

That’s why we decided to come online and offer everyone a service that no one else has done it before.
Dahlin' that service has been offered since time began.

In a short period of time, you could earn a nice profit with us.
Or we could toss our money in the toilet...same end result.

An an online investment manager group, we know you may not trust us
No s**t Sherlock

Our philosophy is to be honest with you, so we tell you straight, investing is not without risk, but you know that life is full of risks and if you don’t take a risk, you wouldn’t know the outcome.
Hmmm...decide to take a risk...take a flying leap off a very, very, very tall building...I think I would know the outcome.

Comment: (Now for Amanda's words of wisdom)

AWTC was launched approximately three days ago and contains all the criteria we look for, i.e. Dedicated Server, DDOS protection, SSL...
Folks, just look thru this thread...ALL of the Hyips Amanda reviewed has the 'criteria' she looks for...Look at how many have hit the crapper...Her criteria for 'safe' hyips means squat!

I have a feeling this is brought to us by an experienced Admin/Admin Staff and he certainly knows what he’s doing...
Feeling, Amanda? I think it's more of a 'knowing'...Little 'Mandy 'knows' far more than she will EVER tell you folks...Including knowing the hyip admins and which one is going to run with your money...Believe me, she will ALWAYS get her money out first.

AWTC gives us an address, although many of them are simply “virtual” addresses, the phone number listed does include the Panama Country Code of +507…I believe you also need an “International Call Prefix” of: 00 and it could be a land-line number in Panama City (although it could be a phone number from the US, Minnesota, I believe)
Or it COULD be a number from Minnesota?? Little help here from some U.S.A'ers...Is Panama close to Minnesota?

Conclusion:
Yada, yada...AWTC is one of the few programs to use the extremely secure “Shadow” script…one that’s nearly impossible to hack...
Well, they will try to hack it now that you put it out there that it's nearly impossible to do...

My sympathies go out to yet another Hyip Admin whose site Amanda 'reviewed...She has a way of giving the 'Kiss of Death'...

laidback
10-11-2012, 12:47 AM
My sympathies go out to yet another Hyip Admin whose site Amanda 'reviewed...She has a way of giving the 'Kiss of Death'...

LOL, is there any way we can get her to review all the "programs" on TG and MMG???

Whip
10-11-2012, 08:02 AM
AWTC gives us an address, although many of them are simply “virtual” addresses, the phone number listed does include the Panama Country Code of +507…I believe you also need an “International Call Prefix” of: 00 and it could be a land-line number in Panama City (although it could be a phone number from the US, Minnesota, I believe)

This is clearly the most assinine thing he/she has ever said.

Nancetta
10-12-2012, 02:15 AM
newGNI

Frank says:
October 11, 2012 at 7:18 am
Probably problems here !! Read this article:
newGNI is Falling Down? | Ex-Admin.com (http://ex-admin.com/newgni-is-falling-down)
I have talked with LR-Support too and they told me the same !!!
Pay close attention to the conversation with LR support re newGNI

Amanda says:
October 11, 2012 at 12:29 pm
@Frank. Thank you for the information. I am not personally in newGNI…for those of you who knew Simon from the original MIN site, that was his review.

This is a very interesting article…if you are thinking about joining newGNI I suggest you read the article (Frank posted the link above).
Taking the heat off herself (Amanda aka QS) and putting it on Simon is a low blow...even for someone like Amanda.

Nancetta
10-12-2012, 10:19 PM
DepPro Review by Amanda

September 27th, 2012

The site states:

DepPro – In such a short period of time we have obtained serious results in this area and gained trust of more than thousands of customers worldwide...

...Today, a huge number of people around the globe losses their investments because of the wrong placement of investments at the fund market or suffers from the hands of scam artists.
You don't say...Truer words were never spoken...

Comment by Amanda:

...programs reviewed here MUST have SSL, Dedicated Server, DDOS protection, Licensed or custom script plus ROI that appears to be sustainable. DepPro meets all of those requirements...
As did ALL the other 'programs Amanda reviewed...ALL that she 'reviewed had ALL the 'requirements...Yet, they still bit the dust...Her 'requirements' means squat...If you put your money in to ANYTHING Amanda is 'reviewing', YOU WILL LOSE.

Amanda says:
October 12, 2012 at 9:54 pm
Just received this email from DepPro:

With a great regret, we are informing you that DEPPRO.biz seizes its operations. In the last few days (Tuesday-Thursday) we were hit by 700% increase in withdrawals, which lead to sudden decrease in our reserves maintained for the payouts. We paid more than $3500 from our own pocket personally, as in the last few days there was no investment of more than $200, which obviously doesn’t stand a chance in front of payouts of $800+ a day. The system got badly struck by hit-and-runners! As more than 70% of our customers are in profit (as only Plan A was widely used and a few reinvested!) there will be no refunds issued.

An Admin explaining how a ponzi/hyip operates??...Do you think he meant to do that? Or was that a slip of the tongue...

Best regards,
DEPOSIT PROFESSIONAL Management Team
P.S.: There will be exceptions for the customers (hardly 3 to 4!!) who invested more than $100 and at the same time REINVESTED to support the system.
Meaning...'Lined the Admin's pocket'...

Amanda says: At least they informed us and didn’t keep us all hanging and wondering. I am shocked as I thought they would be here for a while.
Being 'told' is better than being 'left hanging' when someone runs with your money??...I guess in a Hyip pimp's mind it is...go figure...

DepPro — CLOSED

Nancetta
10-20-2012, 12:17 AM
RIGHTfive Review

Site Launch: August 17, 2012

Amanda's Review: August 18th, 2012

The site states:

INTRO

Silkyway Holdings Inc., a Seychelles based start-up founded in 2010...

Our managed Forex accounts featuring the top traders at the top brokers offering the best risk...
Means nothing...

Design:

Nicely designed, professional feel with user-friendly navigation.
Means even less...

Site Information:

I was unable to find any information regarding Silkyway Holdings Inc. prior to launch of RIGHTfive, however, they may have been a private group?
Or...perhaps they didn't exist to begin with...Let's see if Little Amanda can get her head wrapped around that...

Conclusion: I can’t help but think this program is being presented by an experienced Admin…although I have no proof of that.
Wrong! Little Amanda is well-acquainted with many, many, many Hyip admins...She knows far more of what really goes on behind a Hyip than she will EVER tell you...You being the ones she sucks into using her referral link so she can get ref commissions.

Amanda says:
October 16, 2012 at 11:25 pm
RIGHTfive Admin post on Facebook:

RIGHTfive

Sorry but we have to announce that we are officially closed.

Some investors, you know those without a life, sitting the whole day in front of their computer counting pixels and whatsoever, because life is boring them so much, killed our program by speculating the whole day about paying or not paying, posting nonsense here and poppycock there.

So we decided to close our venture down for now – but will be back outside the HYIP arena soon.

Thank you for your kind support!

Amanda says: I do find it amazing that the admin put the blame on investors when we know where the blame really lies
I do find it amazing that 'Amanda' doesn't include ponzi PIMPS in 'we know where the blame really lies'...

RIGHTfive — CLOSED

EagleOne
10-20-2012, 05:08 PM
RIGHTfive Review

Site Launch: August 17, 2012

Amanda's Review: August 18th, 2012

Means nothing...

Means even less...

Or...perhaps they didn't exist to begin with...Let's see if Little Amanda can get her head wrapped around that...

Wrong! Little Amanda is well-acquainted with many, many, many Hyip admins...She knows far more of what really goes on behind a Hyip than she will EVER tell you...You being the ones she sucks into using her referral link so she can get ref commissions.

I do find it amazing that 'Amanda' doesn't include ponzi PIMPS in 'we know where the blame really lies'...

RIGHTfive — CLOSED

Look at the bright side of this: First, they weren't able to steal a lot of money, and Second Amanda probably lost money or made very little for all her time and effort pimping this in referral fees. But her reviews are priceless and FUNNY!

Whip
10-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Look at the bright side of this: First, they weren't able to steal a lot of money, and Second Amanda probably lost money or made very little for all her time and effort pimping this in referral fees. But her reviews are priceless and FUNNY!

It's like she's trying to sell the ugly puppy no one wants.

Nancetta
10-27-2012, 11:39 PM
RE: AntiDDos.biz is Unavailable?

Puhlease...watch it unfold...here it comes, folks:

Amanda says:
October 25, 2012 at 2:20 am
No matter who the DDOS attacks are directed at, I see they continue. MNO alluded to the fact that the extreme DDOS attacks were directed at SiriusUnion and NOT at AntiDDos, Pips Fund, etc., however, at the time I am writing this PipsFund, MNO and AntiDDOS.biz are all down (PerfectFinance IS available)and SiriusUnion has changed hosting and they are available.
I think the Admin of SiriusUnion was very wise in changing his hosting and his protection is now provided by KODDOS — I appreciate all he’s doing to keep his site online.
Here’s hoping all the sites get this under control.
Do you really think that, Amanda?...You really think the 'Admin' of SiriusUnion was very wise in changing his hosting? Let's just see...

Amanda says:
October 27, 2012 at 12:50 am
Serious problems with SiriusUnion — and they ARE NOT PAYING.
I’m not sure why they went to such trouble to change hosting when they were just going to run…we’ll never know.
Aah, but above, you 'thought' they were wise in changing their host...which is it, Amanda?

paul says:
October 27, 2012 at 1:03 pm
i took one cycle and took my money out .Very glad I did not try for two .Paul
Please explain this 'taking out your money after one cycle'...Why aren't you glad you 'didn't try for two'?

Amanda says:
October 28, 2012 at 3:34 am
I see that PerfectFinance along with MNO are down again — as is AntiDDos.biz, their host.
I also see that PipsFund has changed hosting and protection to BlackLotus.
As many of you are aware SiriusUnion changed hosting but shortly thereafter they were placed on “Not Paying”.
Need I say more...

path2prosperity
10-28-2012, 03:26 AM
Buster targeted "old fools" like me. Any news of Buster?

Nancetta
10-29-2012, 11:40 PM
Amanda says:
October 29, 2012 at 4:51 am
At the present time I am unable to access the following sites:

BensonUnion
FinVance
PerfectFinance
and StallionGold

I have read a post which says FinVance is available for some and propagating for others…we know that PerfectFinance is not available since it’s host AntiDDOS is unavailable.

Both BensonUnion and StallionGold have paid posts from the 29th so perhaps maintenance of DDOS attacks.

Hope to see all four of them back soon!

Awww...Poor Amanda...and it isn't even the 'season' for 'true scamming' yet. Why whatever will she do without ref comms before Xmas hits?

Nancetta
11-09-2012, 11:41 PM
GoldenGambit Review by Hyip Pimp Amanda:
November 2nd, 2012

Comment by Amanda:
GoldenGambit has everything we look for in a newly launched program...

Amanda says:
November 10, 2012 at 4:14 am
GoldenGambit is gone…and the Admin has written that on the site.
GoldenGambit CLOSED

For those of you following Amanda's 'expert reviews'....does anything else need to be said??

Nancetta
11-10-2012, 12:13 AM
CarbonDeals Review by Hyip Pimp Amanda:
October 14th, 2012

Blah, blah, blah...

Amanda says:
November 10, 2012 at 4:25 am
CarbonDeals Review — CLOSED

How much more does anyone need who 'follows' Amanda into these scams? SHE doesn't lose any money...YOU do...

EagleOne
11-10-2012, 10:59 AM
CarbonDeals Review by Hyip Pimp Amanda:
October 14th, 2012

Blah, blah, blah...

How much more does anyone need who 'follows' Amanda into these scams? SHE doesn't lose any money...YOU do...

I am just amazed that they act like they are shocked when it happens. Talk about slow learners.

Nancetta
11-10-2012, 09:36 PM
PipsFund Review

Amanda's 'Review':

August 29th, 2012

The usual BS...It has ALL the criteria we look for in a program...yada, yada, yada...

People will soon start to realize your 'criteria' means squat...You will pimp just about anything.

Lydia S says:
November 7, 2012 at 1:12 am
I am new here so I don’t know what website to put, anyway I invested also with PIPSFUND and I have a referral that want to invest at least 5K. I have been trying to get to pips fund website and I cannot even open it since yesterday. Is there something wrong? Are they on the way of
disappearing like global oil fund?
Thanks and if I cannot open this forum again could you sent your reply to my email address?

Lydia, Amanda doesn't care that you invested or if you lost any money...she just hopes that you used her ref link.

Amanda says:
November 7, 2012 at 1:26 am
@Lydia. Yes, PipsFund is gone, sorry if you were invested there.
Being a Hyip pimp doesn't harm anyone does it Amanda? Nah...You pimp programs knowing they are scams...people put money in using your ref links...You earn ref commissions...The program Admin runs with the money...Who, exactly, are the losers here Amanda? It sure as heck isn't you.

PipsFund Review — Closed

Nancetta
11-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Amanda's on a roll:

PerfectFinance Review – USE CAUTION

Amanda says:
November 21, 2012 at 7:59 pm
And another email from PerfectFinance:
Hello Dear Customers,
We have something special for you all, that will only last a limited time from now on. Our traders and employees introduces a special investment plan to thank our customers for the great support and continues business.
Another scam Admin introducing a 'special investment plan'...ho hum...and right before the Xmas season too...Shocking...NOT! A typical ploy to squeeze every last cent out of the members, or naive newbies, before they do a runner...

The new investment plan pays 15% daily for 5 calendar days and returns the principal at the end of term. The minimum investment amount is $500 and maximum $50,000. The compounding feature is also enabled for this investment plan.
15% daily?? Will there be people stupid enough to fall for this? Unfortunately, yes...

Amanda's response:

Is this the “Kiss Of Death” from PerfectFinance? And to think — I just made another small invest in them hoping they were one of the programs that would survive the end of the year.
Since they were one of the programs monitored on MNO, who seems to be losing 4 or 5 programs a day now, I suppose I should have known better than to invest more here.
Don't let her fool you...Amanda knows what the game is...'Tis the season for scam admins to push for every last dollar they can get so THEY can enjoy Christmas on your buck...Anyone who chooses to fall for this will have a very bleak Christmas indeed.

littleroundman
11-22-2012, 11:09 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/perf.gif

Can we spell: D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E H-Y-I-P- A-D-M-I-N ???

Nancetta
11-23-2012, 09:55 PM
AWTC Review by Amanda

AWTC contains all the criteria we look for, i.e. Dedicated Server, DDOS protection, SSL and what appears to be a sustainable ROI PLUS one of the finest (and most expensive) scripts available.
Another one with Amanda's 'criteria' all in place...and look what happens...again...

Conclusion:

Traditionally, this is the time of year we become even more selective in our choice of programs. Should we invest in the long term programs hoping they make it into the new year, overcoming our fear of “Black December”?...this may be a serious contender for consideration.
Now, what would Amanda know about 'HYIP Tradition'/'Black December' if she has no knowledge of the 'game'...if she is not in good with 'Hyip Admins'?

Watch below for what 'traditionally' happens to a 'HYIP' whether it's Black December or not...

Paul says:
November 16, 2012 at 8:37 pm
I am waiting more than 24 hours for withdrawal.

Amanda says:
November 17, 2012 at 4:05 am
@Paul. I have a pending, as well — and it’s over 24 hours. I see some others are waiting too. Looks like “game over” for AWTC.

Amanda says:
November 20, 2012 at 4:07 am
Please be aware that AWTC sends a daily earning report and appears to be operating normally but they are NOT. I and many others have pending withdrawals from the 15th on. DO NOT INVEST!!!!

Carl says:
November 21, 2012 at 4:40 pm
Yep Another One Gone Under Folk’s!

AWTC Review — NOT PAYING

Whip
11-24-2012, 12:23 AM
It's hilarious that 'long term' is anything over 2 weeks.

littleroundman
11-24-2012, 04:20 AM
It's hilarious that 'long term' is anything over 2 weeks.

At this end of the post-Zeek HYIP ponzi down cycle and coming up to Black December, 3 weeks IS a long time for a HYIP ponzi to survive.

Only rank newbies are still putting any money into HYIPs.

Even the usual suspect players, pimps and shills are sitting on their hands until at least January.

path2prosperity
11-24-2012, 05:12 AM
LOL, is there any way we can get her to review all the "programs" on TG and MMG???

Perhaps her followers could encourage her to divert her efforts to help the loosers on Scamlandpro, "laidback". She might enjoy helping the ProfitClicking brigades who have the full support of the reincarnated JF Kennedy (on a spaceship) and the Archangel Michael.

Go to last page to see efforts of

Angelic HYIP Helpers (http://www.realscam.com/f9/scamlandpro-your-one-stop-site-all-scams-1276/).

Nancetta
11-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Anybody up for a good laugh?

Amanda says:
November 25, 2012 at 4:08 am
I’m sure many of you are wondering why you haven’t seen any new reviews here at MoneyInsiderNews. Let me explain:

There have been some very promising program introduced within the previous month. Unfortunately, 95% of them closed not long after they began (many of you refer to that as scamming). In a few instances investors were able to, at least, break even…but in most cases losses were sustained. The entire process is very curious in that the programs seemed to target a well-known Monitor and his listed programs.

You are aware that I accept no advertising on my site and do my best to review programs that appear to have “merit” (nonetheless, unbiased reviews point out the negatives as well as the positives). Every Review is published for informational purposes only.

Since some feel that a Review here amounts to a “recommendation” — which is DOES NOT — I thought it would be best to stand back and watch the HYIP arena for a few days. I would not want the loss of anyone’s funds on my conscience. If I see a program that stands out from the rest I will then review it.

So, an admin sets up an illegal program, uses deception to con people out of money, runs with said money and Amanda doesn't consider that scamming?...There is no hope...

These programs do NOT 'close', the admins run with the money...Amanda knows this only too well...

In a few instances some broke even but in MOST cases losses were sustained?? And, Amanda is perfectly okay with this because she continues to pimp these scams...Oh, oops sorry...She continues to 'review' these programs that she doesn't 'recommend'...

Every review is published for informational purposes only?? What a crock. Anyone can go to said scam site and read the info there. Nice try, Amanda. No one is buying your BS any more...

If none are 'recommendations' why bother reviewing any? Why only pick and choose which ones you want to review? Why not review them all if you aren't 'recommending any? Why have a 'criteria'? Why add your referral link to all the ones you uh...don't recommend? Game over little Slickie...eyes are everywhere...

Now she doesn't 'want the loss of anyone's funds on her conscience'?? Too little, too late Amanda...

So, she doesn't 'recommend any programs BUT 'if she sees any that stand out from the rest, she will review it'...I wonder if it's painful to talk out of both sides of your mouth?

EagleOne
11-27-2012, 03:26 AM
Anybody up for a good laugh?

So, an admin sets up an illegal program, uses deception to con people out of money, runs with said money and Amanda doesn't consider that scamming?...There is no hope...

These programs do NOT 'close', the admins run with the money...Amanda knows this only too well...

In a few instances some broke even but in MOST cases losses were sustained?? And, Amanda is perfectly okay with this because she continues to pimp these scams...Oh, oops sorry...She continues to 'review' these programs that she doesn't 'recommend'...

Every review is published for informational purposes only?? What a crock. Anyone can go to said scam site and read the info there. Nice try, Amanda. No one is buying your BS any more...

If none are 'recommendations' why bother reviewing any? Why only pick and choose which ones you want to review? Why not review them all if you aren't 'recommending any? Why have a 'criteria'? Why add your referral link to all the ones you uh...don't recommend? Game over little Slickie...eyes are everywhere...

Now she doesn't 'want the loss of anyone's funds on her conscience'?? Too little, too late Amanda...

So, she doesn't 'recommend any programs BUT 'if she sees any that stand out from the rest, she will review it'...I wonder if it's painful to talk out of both sides of your mouth?

Are you sure it is her mouth that she is talking out of both sides?

Nancetta
11-29-2012, 08:31 PM
Here we go...the beginning of the end...

Amanda says:
November 27, 2012 at 3:02 am

Important Newsletter from NewGNI — they will become a private program as of December 1…this is a must-read for those of you who are already in this program:

“Newsletter 26 November 2012

Dear clients, friends and fans

We would like to thank you for your ongoing support during the year 2012! We came from nowhere to become one of the largest second income opportunities on the internet. However, NewGNi has now reached the point in which we are strictly a Private Program, effective as of December 1st. Those of you that are in and earning each week are welcome to stay and we look forward to having a long profitable life here with us at NewGNi.

What you have in your account will grow each week just like before, but we are going to make one change on the processing of withdrawal requests at this time.
Due to the administrative time it takes to fulfill the requests each day, we are going to process withdrawal requests only once per week starting December 1st.

Please post your withdrawal requests by Sunday midnight (GMT) and we will process all withdrawals requests on the following Monday. Since we don’t want to impose such changes from one day to another, this week everything will remain as it was and withdrawal requests will be processed daily.

As of December 1st. NewGNi will be closed to any new members. Until then you might refer new members to NewGNi. I’d like to point out that investments are NOT necessary and can be made at a later stage, but the accounts must be created before December 1st.

Once again, we would like to thank all of our current members for your trust and dedication to NewGNi and if for any reason our changes are not acceptable, we are willing to let you cash out and close your account if you wish so and your deposits are eligible for cancelation. We are NOT trying to run anybody off, but we just feel it is better use of our time if we are able to trade more and spend less time with administrative work. We hope you appreciate where this has taken NewGNi and you and we look forward to great things for you and your account with us.

Here are the key figures for the soon to be private NewGNi:
1. Account will still earn 6% per week or 1% daily
2. Still earn commissions on those you referred
3. You can still re-invest or withdraw each week
4. You can add more outside funds to your account
5. NO NEW MEMBERS, means fewer problems
6. One time per week withdrawals, less admin time and more time for our trading activities
7. You are now part of a privileged and private group
Congratulations and Happy Holidays, Jurgen
Follow NewGNi on Twitter, Facebook and MNO”.
Happy Holidays to you my A$$...Happy Holidays for the Admin of NewGNI is more like...Amanda is fully aware of what happens to a 'program' when it goes 'private'. Will she say anything to anyone until it folds?...NO! When it folds she will say, "Oh it had such a good run. Wasn't the Admin fabulous? Hugs...kisses."...

Nancetta
12-01-2012, 08:53 PM
PerfectFinance Review – USE CAUTION

Amanda says:
December 1, 2012 at 5:10 am
I believe they are only paying to STP to preserve their account with that Payment Processor. Now even STP withdrawals are “no longer instant”.
Why can't Amanda just ever come right out and say, "It is what it is...I sucked you into yet another HYIP scam...GAME OVER? Why does she ALWAYS have to 'pretty it up' and 'play stupid'? :duh:

Nancetta
12-01-2012, 10:36 PM
ProfitableSunrise

Amanda says:
November 20, 2012 at 3:59 am
Just remember, should you decide to join using my link...I check for new members often in my “downline”...
This coming from Amanda who denies 'recommending' any program/hyip...
Amanda says:
November 25, 2012 at 3:47 am
...There is one negative with ProfitableSunrise...
Only one? Oh Dear Amanda...too bad your 'boss' wasn't around to 'monitor' you...Without him
you will soon fall flat on your face...again...:RpS_crying:

Nancetta
12-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Let's have a look at this:

Amanda says:
November 25, 2012 at 4:08 am
...I thought it would be best to stand back and watch the HYIP arena for a few days. I would not want the loss of anyone’s funds on my conscience. If I see a program that stands out from the rest I will then review it.
Along comes 'Paul':

paul says:
December 4, 2012 at 1:48 pm
Hi Amanda , I just came across a HYIP royalty7pro. This looks like yhe old royalty7, is itand are we doing a review on it . Thanks Paul
Amanda replies as though she doesn't know 'Paul':

Amanda says:
December 4, 2012 at 11:01 pm
Hi Paul,
I don’t think it’s the old Royalty7 group, but that’s just my personal opinion — but it looks like a Royalty7 copycat
I haven’t done any reviews lately since all of the programs I reviewed which had everything I looked for didn’t last for even a cycle. Strange that I reviewed them, they were later listed on a top Monitor and all scammed quickly. I don’t see this one there yet (and they have a large promotion going on) so let’s review this one and see what happens.
Now, 'Amanda' said, "If I see a program that stands out from the rest I will then review it."

Amanda says:
December 5, 2012 at 4:20 am
Royalty7pro Review Published!
Damn! Just like that she 'reviews' yet another scam. Does this one 'stand out from the rest'? NO! It is just like all the rest....a scam hyip thru and thru. Will she tell you this? NO!

So, along comes Bill...

Bill Mongillo says:
December 6, 2012 at 8:04 pm
You seemed to leave out one important issue in your review and that is are they paying? The answer is NO it is a scam

Amanda says:
December 7, 2012 at 5:04 am
@Bill. I have a feeling they have done what they wanted to — they have you confused. This is a NEW program named “Royalty7pro” and as of the time of this reply they are paying — although I have feeling they may not be around long. If you have proof they are NOT paying, we would certainly appreciate seeing that.
Honestly, after the unbiased review…which pointed out several problems with this program…I didn’t think many investors would be joining this one.
Please, do not become confused!! This is not the old Royalty7 program.
Instead of taking ownership for pimping yet another scam,which is probably one and the same admin, Amanda tries to CONVINCE Bill and all others that this is a completely new program. Notice she places blame on the 'investors'...not her or the admin...Wow, is she a gem...

Nancetta
12-08-2012, 12:03 AM
The Money Galaxy Review — ON HOLD!

Look here someone with a 'tad' more 'sense' than Amanda...

Warvegan says:
October 15, 2012 at 11:35 am
They just extent a sticky listing on MNO
Bad thing could happened before end of this year
Does this deter Amanda from her goal of getting referral comms?....NO...look below:

Amanda says:
October 19, 2012 at 11:20 pm
MoneyGalaxy drops Payza and adds SolidTrustPay (a good move, I think)

cj says:
November 1, 2012 at 3:17 am
you said that this program reminds you of another program thats similar to this one, what is the other program that reminds you of galaxy money?
Do tell, Amanda...

admin(Amanda) says:
November 1, 2012 at 4:30 am
@cj It’s been a while since I looked at GalaxyMoney — they’ve been running perfectly after a few initial blips. I believe it was PermanentFund although they have since changed their plans, etc.
Been awhile?? From the middle of October til November 1st?? And you call yourself a 'monitor'? Thanks for looking out for us Amanda...

Amanda says:
November 2, 2012 at 8:15 am
Update from Admin:
To all investors and partners
Money Galaxy management is proud to say we increase our customer service team , and now we do support our members by the phone 24 hours per day including weekends and official holidays.
Investors can reach us by: +1 302 319 2008
Please do not hesitate to contact us
Money Galaxy

Amanda says:
December 7, 2012 at 7:37 am
I just received word that MoneyGalaxy has begun “selective” payouts. They seem to be following the path of some other programs recently who continued to pay to STP but not to other Payment Processors.
Please, DO NOT INVEST!
So, Amanda, who is supposed to have 'your best interests at heart', did NOT monitor this one from the beginning of October til the beginning of November and not again until the 2nd week of December...
Wow, talk about low-level 'monitoring...can anyone say BOTTOM-FEEDER?

Nancetta
12-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Trading Coalition

What does this tell you about Amanda, HYIPs, and how HYIPs operate?

Sandy says:
December 7, 2012 at 7:47 pm
Any word on Trading Coalition?
Sandy

Amanda says:
December 8, 2012 at 5:32 am
Although I had not looked at Trading Coalition before they were around for quite a while, but things don’t look good. It seems their TOS stated they couldn’t take US members (which they did) and they are saying they are working this out with the authorities (or it’s just an excuse???)…who knows for certain. One thing that is obvious — they are definitely paying selectively, and I mean very selectively. I read that some investors are simply reinvesting their account balances, hoping the program will return, since withdrawals are deducted from their accounts, history is showing that withdrawals were paid BUT no funds are reaching the payment processors. In my opinion (and this is truly my personal opinion, I have no inside information) this appears to be a classic stalling tactic and they’re hoping to get their last few deposits from unsuspecting newbies — so sad.

Does this not say it all? Does this not tell you that Amanda knows far, far more about how HYIPs really operate? Stick the other foot in, Amanda...you are doing a great job. :duh:

Nancetta
12-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Royalty7Pro

How low will Amanda go?

Paul says:
December 8, 2012 at 1:28 pm
Hi Amanda , I will not invest , it seems like scam to me.

Amanda says:
December 9, 2012 at 8:19 pm
@Paul. I’m with you, no deposits from me either.
She will 'review'/'recommend', she will not put in any of her own money, however, she WILL put up her ref link so YOU will put in your money...Who's gonna be the loser here? You or her?

Who would have thought she could sink any lower?:

SCAMMER REFERRAL LINK (https://royalty7pro.com/?ref=MinAmanda)

Nancetta
12-11-2012, 02:40 AM
Felmina Alliance/Amanda aka QuickSilver and 'Deborah'...Oh Puhlease...

Deborah says:
December 10, 2012 at 12:04 am
I am now in Felmina and love it.
Deborah
Really Deborah?? You JUST got into Felmina and you LOVE it?? BTW Deborah is a good friend of Amanda's aka Quicksilver's...

So the 'site' launched on this date: Site Launch: July 6, 2011...(Can anyone smell the beginning of the end?)

Quickie aka Amanda 'reviewed/recommended' it on this date: March 2nd, 2012

She tosses up a couple of 'newsletters' from Felmina...almost 3 months apart...Whoa what a 'monitor' you are...

Amanda says:
August 22, 2012 at 6:12 am
Newsletter: blah, blah, blah

Amanda says:
November 20, 2012 at 4:47 am
Felmina Newsletter: blah, blah, blah

Then 'Deborah' comes in with:

Deborah says:
December 10, 2012 at 12:04 am
I am now in Felmina and love it.
Deborah

Can anyone say DESPERATE?

Nancetta
12-11-2012, 03:01 AM
ProfitableSunrise

Owner/Founder: Roman Novak

Deborah says:
December 9, 2012 at 8:21 pm
No, Roman is well connected and has been in business for many many years, so has accounts set up globally. He is expanding his accounts as well.

Deborah says:
December 9, 2012 at 8:23 pm
He will likely cut off new membership at a certain time as well to contain growth.

Deborah says:
December 9, 2012 at 8:15 pm
Hello gang,
I am withdrawing monthly now out of Profitable Sunrise. I am so freaking happy to get monthly income. Sorry I have not been around for a long time. I put in $300, compounded, took out seed, compounded and now am taking out STP and bank wire. I like both for different reasons.

Deborah says:
December 9, 2012 at 8:19 pm
Here is a recent one:
STP transfer
245.93 USD
21 Nov 2012
Done

Deborah says a lot....a WHOLE LOT...Thank you Deborah! Keep on 'talkin'...

Nancetta
12-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Royalty7pro

Phillip says:
December 12, 2012 at 1:43 am
All these folks saying the program is a scam are the reason most don’t last long. This is the HYIP business and for the most part a short term investment business. I have $ in both Royalty7pro plans and it’s is paying so far. I don’t expect it to last long but that is the nature of my investment strategy, get in early and cash out.
Does this not tell you all you need to know about hyips/scams?

ProfitableSunrise

Ty Anderson says:
December 12, 2012 at 4:17 pm
Deborah,
Are you personally in contact with Roman? Is there any empiracal evidence of loans? I am in for 1700 dollars. I and most others cannot assume that it COULD be another intelligent Ponzi.

Ty, 'Deborah' is a good friend of 'Amanda's'...Amanda is a well-known HYIP PIMP and has 'close ties' with HYIP ADMINS....so, if Deborah knows anything it's because Amanda told her...and/or is telling her what to post...So, ask Amanda if SHE is in contact with Roman...

'Empirical': /emˈpirikəl/

Adjective: Based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.
Synonyms

empirical - experiential - experimental

What, pray tell, is an intelligent ponzi?

Smarty says:
December 12, 2012 at 9:08 pm
The new Long Haul plan makes me cautious: how would the company be able to pay all those compounded interest by March? Today my interest has been late and I’m still waiting, also for a withdrawal which usually takes no more than 30 minutes. So, the traffic seemms to be increasing… Had a reply from RN saying that there is only a slight delay. So…
Enough said...

Nancetta
12-14-2012, 11:57 PM
ProfitableSunrise

Margaret says:
December 13, 2012 at 6:30 am
I usually get the withdrawals within a couple of hours … today it’s been ALL day … to STP … We’ll see if it is posted tomorrow.

...waiting...:RpS_bored:

Nancetta
12-16-2012, 09:43 PM
newGNI

Amanda says:
Important Newsletter from NewGNI — they will become a private program as of December 1...

Ty Anderson says:
December 15, 2012 at 3:17 pm
Thank the Lord God if you signed up for NewGNI before Dec 1 2012. Sports will never go away. Subsequently, NewGNI could become the largest financial institution on Earth.
I have to dream like that – I am funny that way.
Although, in my conflicted consciousness, could it be that the dollars placed on the Arbs could become so large that NewGNI will expose itself, and bookies will not allow us?

Yes, Thank the 'Good Lord' more people may have been sucked into this because of people like you and Amanda...

Nancetta
12-21-2012, 09:15 PM
ProfitableSunrise

Deborah says:

December 17, 2012 at 3:54 pm

I suspect that maybe 5% of HYIP’s are real businesses out there. I do think this is one. I am always concerned with moving large sums in one chunk, banking laws being what they are since 911.
The Long Haul is better for Roman in terms of securing funds on his end for his loan program. It is good for us in terms of returns. The Easter gift once payout happens, will tell us more of the truth about PS.
That being said, I prefer the private plan over all.

My STP have been only minutes to transfer. Bank wire about 4 business days.

12/17/12 INCOMING WIRE CREDIT $634.42
Read between the lines, folks.............Deborah, word of advice....for your own good, distance yourself from QS...

littleroundman
12-22-2012, 02:49 AM
Here's how Amanda and her HYIP ponzi admin friends get the newbies' money out of their pocket:

Quicksilvers ' newest favourite is Profitable Sunrise.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/comment.jpg

So, let's check into this a little more, shall we ??

Hmmn, everything's going along swimmingly back in June:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/one1.jpg

More good news, young Quickie is happy:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/one2.jpg

July is good for Quickie:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/one3.jpg

Still in July, all's well:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/one4.jpg

UH OH, what's this ????

The've lost a payment processor:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/one5.jpg

But, Quicky is not worried:

After all, she already has her commission, so, oh well, now it's up to the poor suckers trusting people to get themselves out of the mess

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/one6.jpg

BUT, WAIT !!!!!!!!

Skipping along to Black December, what do we find from the unofficial Profitable Sunrise mouthpiece, "Deborah"

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/one7.jpg

You read it right.

I'm not making it up.

Invest your money with the Profitable Sunrise HYIP ponzi fraud and leave it there for 240 DAYS before you can draw it out again.

240 DAYS

Anyone who willingly listens to Amanda / Quicksilver and sends their money to the Profitable Sunrise HYIP ponzi during Black December on a 240 day plan can expect to receive a visit from the guys in white coats shortly after Christmas.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/straight-jacket.gif

Nancetta
12-24-2012, 11:53 PM
Nothing, nada, zero, zip from self-proclaimed HYIP Queen, QuickSilver aka Amanda....

No 'Merry Christmas', no 'Here I am, I'm so fabulous', No 'I'm the best ever at 'reviewing' but not recommending (cough, cough) scams', No 'Hugs, Kisses, Love you all'...

She is laying low...waiting until 'Black December is over'...

Then she will come out in full force and bite you in the uh...

Why so quiet now, Quickie?

Whip
12-25-2012, 11:59 AM
Nothing, nada, zero, zip from self-proclaimed HYIP Queen, QuickSilver aka Amanda....

No 'Merry Christmas', no 'Here I am, I'm so fabulous', No 'I'm the best ever at 'reviewing' but not recommending (cough, cough) scams', No 'Hugs, Kisses, Love you all'...

She is laying low...waiting until 'Black December is over'...

Then she will come out in full force and bite you in the uh...

Why so quiet now, Quickie?

Because she's posting as 'myriad force' in the sunrise scam thread. lol

Nancetta
12-29-2012, 01:58 AM
Who could have seen this coming? :RpS_rolleyes:

Royalty7pro Review — Selective Payouts

Amanda pimps this one December 5th, 2012...

Paul says:
December 27, 2012 at 3:22 pm
Hi Amanda, shocking I know but royalty7pro is listed as not paying on another monitor.

admin says:
December 28, 2012 at 5:12 am
@Paul. Just amazing, isn’t it? Selective payments right when the first investors should have reached their Break Even Point.
Please, DO NOT INVEST!

chander sem says:
December 27, 2012 at 11:52 pm
These people probably same people who did scam under royalty7
Exact same program, just changed to pro instead. they owe lot of money to me and my wife account.
Shame on them to have this kind of courage to rip off people again. They think people are so stupid that they will fall for it.
Amanda wouldn't put her money in, knew it was probably the same people who ran Royalty7, but just had to PIMP it anyway...........what a gem she is...

Nancetta
01-03-2013, 09:06 PM
ProfitableSunrise

Amanda says:

January 1, 2013 at 5:26 am

@Chimaera. I can answer part of your question

Yes, you can leave the compounding off in private plan and withdraw the daily interest.

For other questions regarding the “private plan” you must ask the person who sent you the invitation. This can only be explained privately by your sponsor.

Hmmm...what could they be hiding? Thanks for bringing that to our attention, Amanda...You just don't know when to zip it, do ya? :RpS_biggrin:

Nancetta
01-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Royalty7pro

Amanda's 'criteria/recommendation' for sucking you into HYIPs:

Dedicated Server, SSL, Licensed Script and a ROI that we have seen before which was proven sustainable.

Royalty7pro Review — NOT PAYING

Amanda's 'criteria/recommendations' are there only to lure you into using her 'ref links'. This way she doesn't have to put out any money.....YOU DO....and SHE gets the ref comms....

Look again: Royalty7pro Review — NOT PAYING

Nancetta
01-12-2013, 08:37 PM
ProfitableSunrise:

Deborah says:

January 11, 2013 at 1:04 am

Do you think the Long Haul (Easter Gift) is a good investment to go for?

I think the Long Haul pays well and I look at it as a kind of enforced saving account. That in addition to the other plan is a wise financial decision in my book.

2.7% until Easter and 2.35% thereafter is a great return.

A combination of accounts is a great plan.
Deborah[/b]

Who is giving you financial advice?? Please tell me not Quickie (Amanda) or Nanci Jo Frazer...Or is it more along the lines of, "I really don't have a clue what the hell I'm saying...Quickie told me it sounds purty"...That sounds about right. :duh:

Nancetta
01-18-2013, 09:27 PM
newGNI:

Recap of 'Amanda's' (aka Quicksilver) & Ty's (aka Myriad Force) uh...um...well just see...re newGNI:

Amanda says:
Important Newsletter from NewGNI — they will become a private program as of December 1...

Ty Anderson says:
December 15, 2012 at 3:17 pm
Thank the Lord God if you signed up for NewGNI before Dec 1 2012. Sports will never go away. Subsequently, NewGNI could become the largest financial institution on Earth.
I have to dream like that – I am funny that way.
Although, in my conflicted consciousness, could it be that the dollars placed on the Arbs could become so large that NewGNI will expose itself, and bookies will not allow us?
THEN:

Amanda says:
January 19, 2013 at 1:00 am
DO NOT INVEST!!!!!!!

A match made in Heaven those two...great minds and all that...:duh:

littleroundman
01-20-2013, 07:13 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/amanda.gif

only APPEARS, Quickie ???

What's your current scorecard looking like, Mandy ???

Quickie = 1000

Quickies' disciples = 0

Nancetta
01-26-2013, 11:03 PM
BensonUnion:

Ooops....wanna bet this one will be hitting the crapper soon?

Amanda says:
January 16, 2013 at 5:00 am
...They did have a database problem but all seems to be back to normal and an update released by the Admin:

“Liberty Reserve: Migration completed
Dear investors! As you can see, we have easily completed recovery of Jan 7 – Jan 9 records and also gifted some bonuses and gift deposits to make everyone feel happier, all other database records weren’t damaged. We applied all required measures to prevent such situations in the future. We also had to complete one more important step today – migration to the new version of Liberty Reserve API, so withdrawals to Liberty Reserve were not instant today. Migration has been completed and pending Liberty Reserve withdrawals are already paid out. Thank you for attention and stay tuned for next updates from BensonUnion!”

Amanda says:
January 25, 2013 at 2:42 am
...the latest Newsletter shows more to come:

“New improvements coming!
Dear investors! BensonUnion is becoming larger day by day and we currently serve over 60,000 active accounts. Yesterday we moved database to more powerful server because the previous one started getting overloaded last weeks so now everything works more stable. Our mission is to make BensonUnion a global worldwide-known company and we are doing our best to hit this target. After more than one year of stable work we decided to hire translate agency to translate our video presentation in 10 languages and it’s in progress already. It will be a good update for our international clients who is new to BensonUnion. Once its done, it will be easier for our regional representatives to introduce BensonUnion presentation in their native language. Stay tuned!”

Melvin says:
January 26, 2013 at 8:18 pm
I understand from Forums that BensonUnion is experiencing problems and is currently “Not Paying” on many Forums. Can anyone verify this.

Amanda says:
January 26, 2013 at 8:52 pm
@Melvin. Gee, I’m not sure what forums you saw that on. I cannot see any problems at all other than one slow payment during the “database move”.......
Here it comes, folks....Only a matter of time and another one bites the dust...

Nancetta
01-29-2013, 10:36 PM
ProfitableSunrise:

Alex B says:
January 28, 2013 at 6:33 pm
Amanda,
You seem to be in the know, do you know if there will ever bee some kind of gathering for all the members where perhaps Mr. Novak himself would be the main speaker to perhaps give us some insight as to the future of PS, or introducing new changes or news (good news of course). This would be interesting to have all memebers under one roof…
Oh she is in the know...she is always in the know...BUT she will deny, deny, deny...watch for it...

Amanda says:
January 28, 2013 at 11:19 pm
@Alex. Contrary to popular thinking, I am NOT in the know. I did read the FAQs which say something to the effect you can become a Regional Representation and be invited to a live meeting. I then contacted my “Group Leader” and asked your question and the answer was “No”…not for all members. The meeting will be by “invitation only”, only those personally invited will know when and where.

Who saw that coming?

Nancetta
02-02-2013, 03:51 AM
ProfitableSunrise

Well, well....a ringing endorsement from QuickSlickie (aka Amanda) herself, if I ever heard one....

Amy says:
February 1, 2013 at 9:38 pm
Do you think at some point if you have a large excess of cash that they will take it and run or?? My husband and I have a small investment in this to try it out. So far no troubles, I am just worried.. Simply because it does seem so good to be true. Do you really think that by the end of this it is possible to have over 10,000 coming back to you for a small investment? Seems crazy to me!

Amanda says:
February 2, 2013 at 4:29 am
@Amy. HYIP programs do not usually target a single large investor and run with only those funds…sooner or later ALL programs run with ALL available funds. No matter how great the program appears you can be sure they will disappear — we just don’t know when. That is why many investors withdraw their daily ROI until they have reached the Break Even Point…now they can’t lose. From that point on they can compound all, compound a portion or simply continue with the regular daily return because they are playing with profit.
I feel the same way you do, Amy, regarding the unbelievable returns when compounding is used. I have talked with those who swear they HAVE received very large payouts upon completion of a plan…although I don’t compound so I have never personally received them. You have to be a very disciplined investor or just a gambler to “lock in” your funds for long periods of time. That is why you should only use funds you can afford to lose.
I think you just have to find your own personal “comfort zone”.
Roman...do yourself a favour and quick...Don't pay Amanda a daily ROI from her account with you...Pay her to zip it...

littleroundman
02-06-2013, 01:59 AM
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/8606/amandakz.jpg

Quickies' latest pearls of wisdom (http://moneyinsidernews.cashfindforum.com/2012/06/11/profitable-sunrise-hyip-review/#comment-5544)

ya THINK, Quickie ???

C'mon, 'Manda, don't let us down now and start telling the truth.

After all this time hanging on your every recommendation, what are we gonna do for our daily dose of HYIP B/S if you start being honest ??

Nancetta
02-13-2013, 09:40 PM
ProfitableSunrise and 'Quickie's' uh...'helpful advice':

Nanita says:
February 12, 2013 at 9:38 am

Hello Amanda,
I signed up under the Private Plan and have only been withdrawing the available balance. However, I need to confirm form those of you that have already completed first cycles of this investment. When you have completed withdrawing the deposit initially made to LR will I still be able to to take my compounding still to LR?

Amanda says:
February 12, 2013 at 9:04 pm
@Nanita
Hello Nanita.
According to the site, the “Terms Of Service” state, in part:...
...This is why I have posted this section of the Terms on more than one occasion and can only hope you receive a satisfactory answer.
...Blah, blah, blah...I'm a 'monitor' and that's why I copy and paste everything from the hyip sites that I recommend...and will answer you 12, 14, 18 hrs...several months later...
Good luck with getting an honest answer, Nanita...

Nancetta
02-18-2013, 02:38 AM
Oil of Asia

Site Launch: January 15, 2013

Amanda's recommendation: February 6th, 2013

The Site States. Greetings...
And that is all you need to know...How may of these 'Hyips' start out the EXACT, SAME WAY?

Amanda says:
February 14, 2013 at 2:51 am
Important Update from Admin of Oil Of Asia:
Dear members,
We experienced huge DDOS attack today and our website was offline for a few hours. At the moment problems are over, we installed brand new DDOS protection provided by BlockDos.net and hopefully in the future we will avoid such a problems without any downtime. If Oil of Asia website is still not working for some of you, don’t panic. Nameservers will be updated for all soon and you will again gain access to our website. Sorry for causing any inconvenience.
Yours, Adam
OilofAsia.com
Nothing more needs to be said...Same 'ol, same 'ol...heard it all before...it all starts out the same way...tape is on a 'loop'...And Amanda KNOWS it...

Nancetta
02-20-2013, 12:11 AM
Amanda says:
February 20, 2013 at 1:55 am
Some thoughts for you:

Cough, cough...wait til I clear the cr** caught in my throat...

I do my very best to give you as much information as possible in any review I post…

SHE does diddy-squat. SHE copies and pastes ALL the 'info' from said sites then 'pretties them up...PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

...but even the best “looking” program can surprise us and only last a few weeks. It can actually go the other way too —meaning a program can look plain but actually be one of the best around — just look at Profitable Sunrise.

Aah, yes...what do you want to bet SHE is in DEEP in PS...meaning SHE knows the players and/or the admins...wanna bet? Wanna bet SHE gets her money out long before any of you do?

There isn’t an abundance of quality programs meeting our minimum criteria, therefore, not a lot of reviews.

Her criteria is...How do I suck in as many people as possible so I can get ref comms...

Are any of you interested in Mid-Term programs that run from 20 thru 40 days? I would be happy to look at them as long as everyone realizes they may only run for one or two cycles…if they run longer we have a true winner.

Uh oh...anyone smell desperation... much?? Amanda (aka Quicksilver) KNOWS the admins/players of many, many HYIPs...She has info that she will NEVER give up to you...YOU who signs up using her ref link...SHE will get hers LONG before YOU get yours...

Nancetta
03-09-2013, 11:49 PM
RicanAdFunds Review by 'Amanda' February 21st, 2013:

Site Launch: September 25, 2012

Amanda says:
February 21, 2013 at 2:49 am
RicanAdFunds Review Published! (Revenue sharing/Advertising site)

Amanda says:
February 21, 2013 at 8:36 pm
The site is temporarily down...

apirak ngsriwongse says:
February 23, 2013 at 1:45 am
Additional update from Richard Cannon just received:...

apirak ngsriwongse says:
February 23, 2013 at 1:55 am
LATEST UPDATE ABOUT THE DOWNTIME OF RICANADFUNDS AND ISMADSINCOME SITE:...

Amanda says:
February 26, 2013 at 3:18 am
Latest update from Admin:
written by Russell ISMmagic, February 25, 2013
As stated in previous post the site will be back up sometime tomorrow (UK time), please do not ask for a specific time estimate.
We are testing the updates and encrypted versions of the code now.
So definitely it is going to be up tomorrow for sure 100% as promised.

Amanda says:
February 27, 2013 at 5:58 am
Site is now back up...

Amanda says:
February 28, 2013 at 3:27 am
PLease read this from the Admin:
Richard Cannon

There is a bug – when payments are in progress is should set the status to ‘in progress’ but it set it to cancelled – this will be fixed in a few minutes so please don’t worry – they are not cancelled and you do not need to withdraw again. All re withdrawals will be cancelled so as not to put your accounts in negative – as soon as this is fixed payments for LR will resume...
Richard Cannon

I have had to cancel all pending withdrawals for STP, EP and PM due to the bug this morning in mass pay. Some withdrawals were resubmitted giving the accounts a negative balance and so by cancelling all of the above this has been rectified. If you have a genuine (not a double up) withdrawal you can resubmit it – thank you

Amanda says:
March 8, 2013 at 5:14 am
From Richard:

Just an update – I am still not well but have started the payments because I don’t like having pending payments. I will be catching up today and hope to be totally up to date by Monday – I am sorry for the delay – this only emphasises the need for someone else to be able to process payments – all will be put right asap Thank you agin for your patience and support FROM GROUP FB OF RAF posted by Richard.
Thank you Richard and hope you feel better soon!

Amanda says:
March 8, 2013 at 5:58 pm
From FB Group — post from Richard:
Richard Cannon

A new day Am I feeling better? NO !!! But I am progressing with payments and will continue to do so today for both sites RAF and ISMAI – I am sorry for the delay but I am doing as much as I can and we will be all caught up by Monday evening UK time even with the weekend payments. I truly appreciate your well wishes for me and your patience and support – RAF is only as great as its’ members – thank you

How embarrassing...does she even read what she writes?? Nope, she is laughing at how easily she can suck you all in...

Amazing how so many of these admins end up not 'feeling well' when it comes to making payments...must be all that scamming that does one in...

Nancetta
03-13-2013, 08:15 PM
StallionGold: Anyone want a really good laugh? Can you imagine...when 'Amanda' posts crap like this she fully expects suck...uh...'investors' to believe it...and they will and she knows it.

Amanda says:
March 13, 2013 at 4:17 am
Here’s the latest from StallionGold:
“Hello dear clients, our domain name stalliongold.com has been stolen, we do everything possible to restore it, website will be available at stalliongold.net soon, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience it may cause.”

Whip
03-13-2013, 08:41 PM
StallionGold: Anyone want a really good laugh? Can you imagine...when 'Amanda' posts crap like this she fully expects suck...uh...'investors' to believe it...and they will and she knows it.

Well, it is a new one.

Nancetta
03-28-2013, 10:00 PM
Oil of Asia (Another scam HYIP recommended by 'Amanda' that is hitting the dirt):

Site Launch: January 15, 2013

Amanda's recommendation: February 6th, 2013

Amanda says:

March 29, 2013 at 2:27 am

There are three major monitors who have this program on “Problem” and there are pending payouts that are verified.

I have also received this URGENT Newsletter:

Dear members,
unfortunately SolidTrustPay continue their dirty tricks and we can do nothing in this situation. After they unlocked our account they still tried to do everything to steal our account balance. First they limited our account to $999 per transaction but now they decided to suspend our account completely just because of one blackmailer complaint. We have been hard at work negotiating and disputing the funds we had on our account providing all necessary documentation, however all our efforts to get this sorted have been unsuccessful. SolidTrustPay officials have ceased communication with us after we have provided all necessary papers and never got back to our tickets while phone support put us on hold and never got back to us either. We are really disappointed that SolidTrustPay is such a cheap scam so there is no way that we continue working with them. Those members who processed their deposits using SolidTrustPay please go to their Help section, create support ticket with title

Oil of Asia Ltd refund, copy of this ticket should be sent to exchanges@solidtrustpay.com and they will refund your initial deposit. We strongly recommend to withdraw or exchange funds from this fraud payment processor, especially if you have big amounts at your account balance because they can steal your money at any time. From now no more deposits or withdrawals will be processed via Solid Trust Pay. SolidTrustPay is now replaced with EgoPay. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Yours, Adam
OilofAsia.com
Please, DO NOT INVEST!

Nancetta
04-25-2013, 10:55 PM
From the 'Madame of Hyip Recommendations'...QuickSilver:

Amanda(QuickSilver) says:
April 24, 2013 at 4:42 am
I admit I’m having a problem with current reviews. There are many new programs being offered but a HUGE percentage of them are disappearing well before anyone is in profit, which is very sad...
...I know I post over and over again that my reviews are NOT recommendations, however, many people still choose to believe otherwise. I hope you can now see my dilemma.

...Can you see her 'dilemma?? She's recommending scams:

Felmina — ON HOLD
Financa Review — Not Paying
InvestiField Review — CLOSED
MajestiCrown — CLOSED
OptiEarn Review — NOT PAYING
RicanAdFunds Review — Not Paying
SWFInvestguide Caution Urged

Just to mention a few of QuickSilver's recommendations/scams...:duh:

Nancetta
05-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Did I ever get a good chuckle out of this 'RECOMMENDATION' from 'QuickSilver' aka 'Amanda'
methinks she's getting a bit nervous about who may be watching her uh...'activities'...

RouletteGURU Review

Reviews are NOT to be construed as advice and are for informational purposes only. Both positive and negative aspects are pointed out so please scroll to Comments and Conclusion for my personal research results.

Site Launch: On 21/4/2013 their site news states “Welcome to RouletteGURU”, however, their first introduction in HYIP forums was on May 1, 2013.
Huge red flag! She KNOWS what that means...'Amanda' knows that this has been sitting on a server just waiting for the right time to launch.

The site states:
In the online investment world it is difficult to find a source with ongoing and sustainable profits. Our unique and proven Roulette System Strategy allows us to provide you with a real passive income opportunity. Again and again… If you want to be a winner tomorrow – then join us today!.
The team of RouletteGURU is utilizing a system based roulette strategy to achieve high sustainable returns.
What started as a hobby well over a decade ago, has now become a profitable full time occupation.
We’ll explain to you in detail how five friends have become financially independent, enjoying their life while traveling through Europe’s greatest cities.

Uh...cough, cough...riiight...sure...and 'Amanda' wants us to believe this?? Where have we heard this before?

Design:
Seasoned HYIPers know custom script and design when they see it. This is one of those programs and it’s definitely refreshing to see. Please remember this has NOTHING to do with longevity but it certainly is reassuring.

Ummm...AHAHAHAHAHA...sorry...Say what?? Please remember this has NOTHING to do with longevity but it certainly is reassuring. Ooh, such a pretty, pretty site...Let me put my hard-earned money into such a pretty site that has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING...Okaay...

Plan:
Investment Plan
RouletteGURU offers only one investment plan which is classified by the daily profit and investment term and provide a fixed, predictable minimum rate of return.
3% Daily for 90 Business Days

ONE plan and ONE plan ONLY?? Ummm...I see Amanda calls it an 'investment'...things that make you go hmmm...

Principal Withdrawal:
Your principal is locked for 90 business days
Only 90 days? You will only keep my money for 90 days? I will get right on it...NOT

Comment:
You probably thought I had abandoned my blog but you couldn’t be further from the truth. The massive failure of many programs during April, some long running but many short-lived new programs, caused quite a stir in the HYIP arena. I personally felt it was a time to sit back and take a break and let things settle a bit. Now, it’s time to see what the month of May has to offer.
RouletteGURU is certainly pleasing to the eye and has the criteria that most look for...

What a complete load of crap. Look at KB's site...the one Amanda took over and is screwing up royally without him. She has NOT ONE...NOT ONE hyip she has recommended that is still running. She is DESPERATE for referral money.

Amanda says:
May 8, 2013 at 6:45 am
RouletteGURU Review has just been published!

Gerhard says:
May 8, 2013 at 10:41 pm
Hello Amanda,
I just made my first $100 deposit into RouletteGURU. I Hope this will last for a bit…..
Too many of these suckers went belly up lately.

Amanda says:
May 9, 2013 at 3:31 am
@Gerhard. I just made a deposit, as well. Crossing my fingers

Wow!...What serious 'investor' out there 'invests with 'Fingers Crossed'?

Can anyone smell desperate?

Nancetta
05-11-2013, 10:52 PM
And the games begin...The first 'Official BS letter:

RouletteGURU:

Amanda says:

May 11, 2013 at 5:19 am

First Newletter from Admin:

Hello all

More than 600 new members have signed up in the last 10 days, so I guess it’s time to say Hello! Thank you all, we didn’t expect such an overwhelming acceptance and are glad to have all of you with us.
My name is Sebastian Blitzer and I am the administrator of RouletteGURU.

Few things I like to point out today:

Last Sunday we have been reviewed by the well known Money-News-Online blog. Money-News-Online has been the preferred source of information for online investors for many years. Please read our review here.

Earlier this week our Ratings, or Monitoring page was added to our website. Please check our payment status here. We would appreciate it if you could take the time to vote for us with one of the monitors or post your payment proof in one of the investment forums. Networking is powerful and extremely important and will help us to be at your service for a long time to come.

Also, we are pleased to announce that we have reached a mutual agreement with alertexchanger.com and announce AlertExchanger as our official Exchange Partner.
AlertExchanger is a trusted e-currency exchange service in business since 2008.

And that’s all for today folks! Take care until next time.

Yours truly,
Seb

And, here comes a little sheep named Gerhard:

Gerhard says:

May 11, 2013 at 7:16 pm

I received my first 2 payments in my STP account on time.

Thank you Seb!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK 'AMANDA', aka 'QUICKSILVER, DOESN'T KNOW THE ADMINS OF SCAMS...WATCH:

Amanda says:
May 11, 2013 at 9:46 pm
Even though their FAQs state withdrawals are processed on Business Days only, I actually received a withdrawal on Saturday.
Thank you Seb

Oh gee, she's slipping...she forgot the kisses and the flowers...

Nancetta
05-16-2013, 10:39 PM
Cavaxo Review by Amanda May 13, 2013:

Poor little 'Mandy'. She thinks that by saying this that those who are watching her will say...'Ok, I believe you. You aren't on our radar'

Reviews are NOT to be construed as advice or recommendation. They are provided for informational purposes only.
Cough, cough..anyway on with Amanda's recommendation:

WHOIS:
Administrative Contact:

Geertruda Elisabeth van Lamoen
Woowee, that is a 'handle' if I do say so myself.

The site states:
Welcome to Cavaxo
When you need a wealth management company to handle your private investment matters, Cavaxo Limited is the leading overseas private investment corporation you can count on. Both groups and private investors may participate in our investment opportunity, offered at an international level, with assurance of high ROI (return on investment) on every investment our clients do.
Umm..what?...What is it that 'their' clients do, Amanda? She has no clue.
Blah, blah, blah...

Comment (by Amanda):
...Since there really doesn’t seem to be anything special about Cavaxo it’s easy to not look any further,...
Umm...What??

Nancetta
05-17-2013, 11:02 PM
SilverOz Review by 'Amanda' May 17, 2013:

Break Even Point: The Break Even Point is on the 50th day.

The site states:
Blah, blah, blah...

Principal Withdrawal:
Your original deposit will be returned to your Member Account upon completion of the 150 days.

Site Information:
Although SilverOz appears to have original text (yes, that’s a plus) they really are very vague about what they do. It’s nice to read something different, however, I’m afraid it’s meaningless....

Main Forums
MoneyMakerGroup
Talkgold
DreamTeamMoney
MMGP.ru

Comment:
After our long drought of promising programs it’s a pleasure to find programs that appear to be on the right track. SilverOz has all the basic criteria...

Nothing more needs to be said...

Nancetta
05-18-2013, 10:16 PM
RouletteGuru

Uh oh, look at this:

RouletteGuru recommended by Amanda May 8th

Paul says:
May 17, 2013 at 8:37 pm
I cannot get onto site.

Amanda says:
May 17, 2013 at 9:21 pm
@Paul. It seems alot of blockdos sites are inaccessible…I'll keep watching.

Amanda says:
May 18, 2013 at 5:58 am
RouletteGURU is back up and working beautifully...

Site up, site down...site up....Well, we all know where this latest recommendation of Amanda's is heading...Can anyone say 'DOWN'? One 'official' newsletter from the admin on May 11th and already the site is having cough, cough....'issues'...But don't worry, folks...Amanda is in there like a dirty shirt watching it for hersel....uh...you all...betcha she will get her 'investment' back before YOU get YOURS...

Nancetta
05-21-2013, 11:40 PM
Can anyone guess what is 'missing' from these 'payouts' that 'Amanda' posts? And, can they tell me why 'it' is missing?

RouletteGURU:

Amanda says:
May 17, 2013 at 8:10 pm
Another payout:
Transaction ID: 275430050
Member Name: systemwin
Email: rouletteguru.net@gmail.com
Memo:
Thanks Seb

SilverOz:

Amanda says:
May 20, 2013 at 3:06 am
Received another withdrawal:
Item ID: Invoice #, moneyinsider2
Transaction ID: 275451791
Member Name: SilverOz
Email: silveroz.net@gmail.com

Cavaxo:

Amanda says:
May 20, 2013 at 6:50 pm
Withdrawal received:
From STPay member email: cavaxo.com@gmail.com
From STPay username: cavaxo
Transaction ID Number: 275452250
Thank you Admin

Nancetta
05-27-2013, 11:55 PM
RouletteGuru:

Amanda just keeps on keepin on with the BS:

Amanda says:

May 28, 2013 at 3:37 am

Update and possibility of payment processor exchange:

Hello all

This is to address the current situation with Liberty Reserve.

Just before the weekend, the Liberty Reserve website became inaccessible and we couldn’t process Liberty Reserve withdrawal requests.

During the weekend a lot of rumors came up — but unfortunately nothing official, nothing verifiable. Until the situation is clear, we decided to terminate the acceptance of Liberty Reserve, i.e. re-investments with Liberty Reserve are not possible.

For members who like to recoup their Liberty Reserve earnings in the meantime, the currency exchanger within the script is enabled. You may freely exchange your Liberty Reserve earnings to any of the other accepted payment processors. Please note that a 25% exchange fee will apply, due to the uncertain situation with Liberty Reserve. To do so, please click on the Currency Manager link in the member area.

Please make sure to enter your additional payment processor accounts in your profile, in order to withdraw to any other processor.

We will update you once we have more information.

Yours truly,

Seb

Nancetta
05-27-2013, 11:59 PM
Cavaxo:

And she just keeps it comin:

Amanda says:

May 28, 2013 at 3:39 am

Update and Cavaxo decision regarding LR:

Hello members,

We have come to the conclusion that Liberty Reserve will not return. The story has received international press coverage and if the case was that it was not true and Liberty Reserve would return, something official should have been posted by now from Liberty Reserve management.

Liberty Reserve is now gone and in the likely hands entirely with the U.S. government.

To our current Liberty Reserve members, our funds and your funds are likely never to be seen again.

Thank you for everyone\’s response to our poll about offering a bonus to our LR depositors. We will be offering a bonus of 10% to our LR depositors who make a new deposit in one of the three e-currencies we accept, SolidTrustPay, Perfect Money, and EgoPay.

This offer is only for our members who have a Liberty Reserve deposit with us.

For example if you deposit $100, you will receive a bonus of $10. If you deposit $1000, you will receive a bonus of $100 and so forth.

Thank You,

Cavaxo Limited
3RD FLOOR
207 REGENT STREET
LONDON, ENGLAND W1B 3HH
http://www.cavaxo.com
+44.2032876867

NEXT....

Nancetta
06-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Uh oh...looks like little Amanda is in a world of hurt...

Felmina — Paying Selectively

Melba D. Meekins says:
June 1, 2013 at 10:16 pm
Have not received any corresp. since May 21 I am about to complete my first 180
days. What is the problem with Felminia. I wantt an answer or someone i s going to
go the the proper authorities om Mr, Burrell.Thjeir phjones have all been disconnected.
Please some one give an answer.

Amanda says:
June 2, 2013 at 12:54 am
@Melba. Felmina has been and continues to pay selectively…that’s all there is to it. The site no longer loads for me and I get a 504 Bad Gateway so I’m not surprised you haven’t received a response. They were great while they lasted but looks like game over.

Cavaxo Review — Paying Selectively

Recommendation by Amanda on May 13th, 2013

Amanda says:
May 29, 2013 at 2:34 am
I’ve reached my Break Even Point…yippee!!!

YIPPEE!!!

Amanda says:
May 30, 2013 at 3:58 am
and my last payout request is now pending over 24 hours, but I have reached my Break Even Point. With all the unrest in HYIP right now I consider myself lucky.

Wait...what?

Paul says:
May 31, 2013 at 6:55 pm
I am also waiting , and feel lucky to have gotten 91% of my investment back . When the said every depositor will get 10%bonus it screamed scam to me .

Lucky you....

Amanda says:
June 1, 2013 at 3:29 am
@Paul. I’m glad you were that close to BEP.
The 10% bonus was for LR investors who used another currency to make a new deposit. So, the Admin sends his apologies to all LR members who lost their funds BUT turns around and asks them to make a new deposit so he can run with the money — what a hard-hearted guy that is.

Oh dear...who cudda seen that coming?

Paul says:
June 1, 2013 at 8:48 am
the last email I received from them said all investors get 10% …

Uh huh...

Amanda says:
June 2, 2013 at 12:51 am
@Paul. You certainly are correct and what a red flag that is. I still see some selective payouts but they are definitely going down.

Once again Amanda comes in to 'save the day' after the fact...ain't she a darlin?

Nancetta
06-03-2013, 11:08 PM
WUNEV LTD

Paul says:
June 1, 2013 at 8:39 pm
have youseen this one ? Wunev Ltd Thanks Paul

Amanda says:
June 2, 2013 at 1:22 am
@Paul. They are licensed ProBiz script, Dedicated Servers/DDoS protection by BlockDDos, and they have the more expensive “Green Bar” SSL.

PUHLEASE...'Amanda' wouldn't have a CLUE what any of that meant UNLESS she was getting the answers 'behind the scenes' from cough, cough...'someone'.

Right now I am afraid of long term programs, however, they do have Principal included and are paying Calendar Days — both are a plus.

Ooh, I'm soo afraid...wait second, no I'm not...

What I don’t like:

Org: Wunev LTD

Admin: Nicolasina Louisa Petronella Van Litsenburg
Address: 145157 St John Street London England EC1V 4PW GB
Phone: 44203287 4965 15555555555

In cavaxo.com

Org: Cavaxo Limited

Admin: Geertruda Elisabeth van Lamoen
Address: 3RD FLOOR 207 REGENT STREET LONDON ENGLAND W1B 3HH GB
Phone: 44203287 6867 15555555555
This bothers me along with the similarities of the site design.

What, EXACTLY, about this 'bothers' you Amanda? Please tell...

They have no introduction thread in Talkgold or Moneymakergroup so their advertising is limited.

And this means??

What do you think?

I think you're full of sh**. That's what I think.

Nancetta
06-05-2013, 10:27 PM
Who would want Quickie aka Amanda 'montoring' your money?

RouletteGURU Amanda's recommendation May 8th, 2013:

RouletteGURU — Not Paying

Amanda says:
May 29, 2013 at 2:31 am
I received my request, as well:
Transaction ID: 275528036
Member Name: systemwin
Email: rouletteguru.net@gmail.com
Thank you Seb

Woohoo...fabulous...right??

Amanda says:
June 5, 2013 at 2:27 am
It looks like RouletteGURU has stopped paying…I’m seeing both “Problem” and “Not Paying” posts. I was hoping they could weather the LR storm but it appears they couldn’t.
Please, do not invest!
Say what?? From May 8th, 2013 til June 5th, 2013...not EVEN A FULL MONTH??

Gerhard says:
June 5, 2013 at 3:25 am
Wow! Another one down the drain….. and my $300 with it
Keep on listening to Amanda's RECOMMENDATIONS, Gerhard...she's got your back...NOT

Amanda says:
June 5, 2013 at 4:53 am
Plus some major exchangers have had their sites seized — WmCenter, eCardOne and AlertExchanger just to mention a few.

WOW what a fabulous 'monitor' you are...that info was out there DAYS ago...where have you been Quickie...'Amanda'? Rustlin' up some more bogus RECOMMENDATIONS?

Nancetta
06-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Dre says:
June 6, 2013 at 12:31 pm

...Are there any sites you might recommend for anyone keen on investing? Thanks.

admin (Amanda) says:
June 7, 2013 at 3:46 am
I never recommend any program, just provide information

Ahahaha...Notice any information that Amanda 'provides' can be found on any scam HYIP she RECOMMENDS...uh 'provides' information about...She just pretties it up for you. And, take note, that she only RECOMMENDS those that she 'invests' in and 'provides' her affilate link for. She has only turned down a few to save face. If Amanda is only 'providing' information about, and not RECOMMENDING, any HYIP...why doesn't she 'provide' information on ALL of them? Things that make you go hmmm...

Nancetta
06-11-2013, 11:01 PM
Ahahaha...anyone smell a rat? Little 'Mandy' aka Amanda aka Quicksilver had nothing to say on her uh..cough, cough, 'forum' since June 7th and suddenly in comes this post from 'no one' that 'she' knows:

Clement says:
June 11, 2013 at 1:24 am
Thank you so much for saving me from a big loss. I was suppose to invest in it.I thought about doing a google check because my Spirit refused to go me the green light…Thank you for saving others in advance

Ooh, don't ya love it when 'they' send in 'decoys'. Maybe there are 'decoys' all over the 'hyip world'...who knows?

Nancetta
06-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Paradigm Shift Review (Ultimate Power Profits)

Amanda recommended July 27th, 2012

Last post by Deborah, Amanda's side-kick:

Deborah says:
October 26, 2012 at 2:42 am
blah, blah, blah...

Umm, it's long since been closed but it still sits as 'open' on Amanda's cough, cough monitor/recommendation site...how embarrassing...

Heavy sigh...