PDA

View Full Version : Hot-Monitoring

laidback
09-24-2011, 09:32 AM
Wow!!! This has got to be a new record...! Moved to the scam folder in 10 minutes...! Must not have agreed to buy a sticky or give Joseph a sweeter deal...,!!!

hot-monitoring - hot-monitoring.com - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4506336#post4506336)

littleroundman
09-24-2011, 09:51 AM
When you think about the quality of the programs which ARE allowed to remain on Talkgold, this guy and his program must be lower than a snakes' armpit.

Can you imagine when "honestpro" goes home to his mum tonight and tells her she's failed so badly bringing up her son.

He's soooooooo screwed up, he isn't even good enough to be allowed on Talkgold.

The shame, the shame

laidback
09-24-2011, 12:31 PM
When you think about the quality of the programs which ARE allowed to remain on Talkgold, this guy and his program must be lower than a snakes' armpit.

Can you imagine when "honestpro" goes home to his mum tonight and tells her she's failed so badly bringing up her son.

The shame, the shame
Hey, this is no laughing matter! (Well, maybe just a little...) Here the poor guy is trying to eke out a paltry existence on other peoples money, only to get the door slammed on his toe...!

baylee
09-24-2011, 04:32 PM

The shame, the shame

LOL, That is low

path2prosperity
09-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Oh dear. I am still allowed to post on Talkgold!

If the Mutt gets banned before me, I will have to redeem my reputation.

Internet legend has it that it was laidback who christened the Mutt. Did laidback also come up with the glorious name of "Festering Boil?" Festering Boil is noticeable by his absence over here.

baylee
09-24-2011, 08:23 PM
Wow!!! This has got to be a new record...! Moved to the scam folder in 10 minutes...! Must not have agreed to buy a sticky or give Joseph a sweeter deal...,!!!

LOL, You have to be right!

okosh
09-25-2011, 03:28 AM
Hey, this is no laughing matter! (Well, maybe just a little...) Here the poor guy is trying to eke out a paltry existence on other peoples money, only to get the door slammed on his toe...!

My guess on what's happened here....
He ran an IP check and found that the admin had scammed him in a previous program...

littleroundman
09-29-2011, 02:06 AM
My guess on what's happened here....
He ran an IP check and found that the admin had scammed him in a previous program...

or failed to give him preferential treatment.