PDA

View Full Version : Franklin Mining Inc.- Charles Gregoire de Rothschild

petermorris
09-20-2011, 02:28 PM
Franklin Mining Inc. is a public company and its board and shareholders must be aware of any information that can affect the performance of their company and the value of their shares. It has big investments plans in Bolivia and if their main adviser and financier is not who he pretends to be and cannot, and will not, arrange the promised funds it can bring about the collapse of the company.
The board members are liable under the law to do their due diligence correctly. The same applies to all the other companies that have contracted the services of Charles Gregoire de Rothschild.

Below, you will see very important information regarding who this person really is:

1)
Charles Grégoire de Rothschild is NOT from the Rothschild Banking family. He was born February 12, 1944 in Tunisia. This is why he speaks French. This also helped him to claim he is from the French Rothschild Family.

Wikipedia is not an authentic source. It's an open encyclopedia where anyone can register and say what he likes.

Below you see the replies from The Rothschild Archives, London, England and confirmed by The Rothschild Family museum, Frankfurt, Germany:

Thank you for your enquiry to The Rothschild Archive concerning your family ancestry.

The Rothschild Archive is responsible for maintaining the family tree of the male lines of the Rothschild banking family descended from Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812) of Frankfurt, and we also keep records of the female lines.

Nobody by the name of Charles Grégoire de Rothschild appears in these records. Rothschild was by no means a unique name and there were other families called 'Rothschild' originating in Frankfurt, and other unrelated families are also called Rothschild, or have adopted the name (or versions of it) over the years.

We would therefore conclude that these people are not related to the Rothschild banking family, although they may share the same surname.

The most recent genealogy of the Rothschild banking family is "Le Sang des Rothschild" by Joseph Valynseele and Henri Mars (Paris: ICC Editions, 2004. 549pp.) and there is also a family tree reproduced in "The World's Banker: the history of the house of Rothschild" by Niall Ferguson (London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1998. 1309pp.)

The website Descendants of Amschel Moses Rothschild and Schoenche Lechnich (http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Rothschild.html) gives a detailed family tree of the Rothschild banking family, but this is not a website with which we have any connection, and we can make no endorsements whatsoever about its accuracy.

There are also several good resources available on the internet to help with tracing Jewish ancestry, for example, JewishGen - The Home of Jewish Genealogy (http://www.jewishgen.org) which may be of interest to you.

The Rothschild Archive
London
Unquote

2)
GDR PRIVEE, INC. is NOT a boutique investment firm. In fact, it is not registered anywhere as an investment or finance firm of any kind. It has no record to show it has invested US$1 in anything, anywhere in the world. These are the public records from the State of Delaware:

GDR PRIVEE, INC. - CORPORATIONS PUBLIC REGISTER - STATE OF DELAWARE

File Number: 4323694
Incorporation Date / Formation Date: 03/26/2007

Entity Name: GDR PRIVEE, INC.
Entity Kind: CORPORATION
Entity Type: GENERAL
Residency: DOMESTIC State: DE

TAX INFORMATION
Last Annual Report Filed: NO REPORTS ON FILE
Tax Due: $ 349.76
Annual Tax Assessment: $ 0.00
Total Authorized Shares: 5,000 no par value

REGISTERED AGENT INFORMATION
Name: THE COMPANY CORPORATION
Address: 2711 CENTERVILLE ROAD SUITE 400
City: WILMINGTON County: NEW CASTLE
State: DE Postal Code: 19808
Phone: (302)636 -5440

FILING HISTORY (Last 5 Filings)
Seq: 1
Document Code: 0102S
Description: Incorp Delaware Stock Co.
No. of pages: 1
Filing Date: 03/26/2007
Filing Time: 16:36
Effective Date: 26/03/2007

3)
Charles Grégoire de Rothschild is not a Banker or a Financier. His name does not appear and never appeared in any Bank or Finance company or directory. He claims to control Billions!? How about writing directly to his Bank asking for a reference? These are his Bank details:

JPMorgan Chase
530 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY10036, USA
Account Number:
SWIFT: CHASUS33
ABA: 021 00 00 21
Account Name: GDR Privée, Inc.
Signatory: Charles Gregoire de Rothschild

4)
His name appears in countless press releases but news organizations distribute what's sent to them without checking so please don't forget to read the disclaimer written in small letter as to the authenticity of the information contained in the press releases.

He has a small support team privy to the inner dealings and who is also benefiting from promoting him to attract companies and investors, so the bigger the scam the more money they make, simple mathematics.

Truthteller100
09-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter is an Internet scam artist Extortion Ring

Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter is an Internet scam artist Extortion Ring targeting GDR Privee and members of the de Rothschild Family

Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter is an Internet scam artist Extortion Ring group who attempts to target wealthy individuals for on-line extortion campaigns. His syndicate's actions are illegal. In his most recent attack, they have targeted a member of the de Rothschild family. As a group who investigates these types of criminal activities, we personally spoke with three members of the Rothschild family as well as the head of the official Rothschild archives in Frankfurt, all of whom confirmed this de Rothschild's identity as a member of the family. I must note that neither I nor my firm have been hired or are being compensated by any member of the de Rothschild family. Our sole purpose is to illuminate online extortion schemes like this poster (and his crew) are conducting against innocent people.

Additionally, Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter has also posted private banking information (including full account numbers) for Mr. de Rothschild on various Internet posting boards.

This is an international crime, and the appropriate authorities are now looking into this globally.

Finally, Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter suggests that this individual, Mr. de Rothschild, "just recently came onto the scene" on many of his posts across the Internet. Anyone who does even five minutes of research (real research not just Internet research) can see that this particular de Rothschild has been an officer, director, and banker for over 25 years.

My non-for-profit group was formed specifically to combat criminal posters like this who are looking for a payoff. They target wealthy individuals and families exclusively. This particular poster is a syndicated group of extortionists which goes by many aliases, and promises to stop posting once a deposit is made into a specific Swiss bank account. But beware, make a deposit and he keeps coming back for more and more money.

This poster, Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter (and about 15 other known aliases), is simply trying to get a payoff to stop his posts. "He" is an extortionist, and his activities are highly illegal. "His" most recent activities have attracted the attention of numerous authorities and he and his crew are being tracked as "persons of interest" globally as a result. Trust me, I am a previous direct victim of "his" activities, and I refuse to allow him to continue attacking other innocent individuals with his extortion.

His next victim could be you and your family!
I feel obligated to add that this insidious poster, Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter who is a known Internet scam artist and extortionist syndicate, is also targeting GDR Privee as well as other members of the de Rothschild family.

I bring this up as GDR Privee, which is an investment group, owns significant percentages of securities in certain public companies they have invested in over the years. This is a matter of public record.

Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter and his crew are known to target individuals who have significant and publically announced security holdings, so they can "pre-short" the stocks before they launch their extortion attacks. This way, they at least make money by shorting the stocks. If the "target" pays these scammers as well then it is a bonus.

But, as this involves public companies, the Securities and Exchange Commission, TSX officials, AIM officials, and other global exchanges have already been notified, due to this extortionist posting campaign. They have agreed to track shorting activity on any stocks associated with GDR Privee (who is the victim here), as it may relate to Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Peter AKA Nestor's attempted extortion activities and pre-shorting of any stocks involved.

This is as serious as things can get with something of this nature. It is hard to believe that people such as Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter would even attempt something like this in today's electronic-tracking age. But, he victimized me previously, and he could end up victimizing you or your family to.

If you have been victimized by Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor or any member of his gang, please feel free to comment to this report. The more information posted, the more information the authorities have to work with. Thank you!

I am the Truthteller

Whip
09-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor is an Internet scam artist who attempts to target wealthy individuals for on-line extortion campaigns. His actions are illegal. In this particular case, we personally spoke with three members of the Rothschild family as well as the head of the official Rothschild archives in Frankfurt, all of whom confirmed Mr. Charles Gregoire de Rothschild's identity as a member of the family. Additionally, Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor has posted private banking information (including full account numbers) for Mr. de Rothschild on various Internet posting boards. This is a crime, and the appropriate authorities are now looking into this. Finally, Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor suggests that this individual, Mr. de Rothschild, "just recently came onto the scene" on many of his posts across the Internet. Anyone who does even five minutes of research can see that this particular de Rothschild has been an officer, director, and banker for over 25 years.

This poster, Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor, is simply trying to get a payoff to stop his posts. He is an extortionist. He is being tracked by the authorities now. Trust me, I am a previous direct victim of his activities, and I refuse to allow him to continue attacking other innocent individuals with his extortion.

I am the truthteller!
You apparently overlooked my question when you went on whining again so I will repost it:

Exactly what crime would that be? Only a statute number will do. How do you even know if they are real account numbers?
It should readily be at your fingertips since you allegedly know what it is.

laidback
09-24-2011, 04:21 PM
Pardon me for my cynicism, here but somebody proclaiming, "I am the Truthteller" is rather like a HYIP proclaiming that it isn't a HYIP. If your claims are true, I am sure you wouldn't mind providing some verification to that end...!

path2prosperity
09-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Pardon me for my cynicism, here but somebody proclaiming, "I am the Truthteller" is rather like a HYIP proclaiming that it isn't a HYIP. If your claims are true, I am sure you wouldn't mind providing some verification to that end...!

If he swears to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth on "The Holy Bible" some may believe him. I guess there is no harm in asking him to do that.

wondermajic
03-04-2012, 11:13 PM
I have known Gregoire De Rothschild sense 2004 and met him at a Banker Party in one Donald Trumps Buildings. He has been a stand up guy as long as I have known him. I have known him to deal with many hedge funds yet I have never herd any bad dealings. The information you are posting is no different than any other business man who deals in consulting, they do not boast or show their assets. The companies themselves post their holdings shares, and assets. I would love to know the true meaning and motivation as to what Mr. Rothschild has done to you for you to react in such a vile vicious matter as to attempt to defame him in anyway shape or form? A person who resides in the Waldorf Astoria surely is not some peasant who goes around ripping people off.

If he has not directly taken any moneys from you, and or committed any such fraud, then what could possibly your motive for such attacks?

littleroundman
03-04-2012, 11:51 PM
then what could possibly your motive for such attacks?

It's very simple, really,

he's committing fraud and, while we don't like fraudsters, we DO like warning our fellow citizens about fraud and fraudsters, so that they can make up their own minds.

http://www.realscam.com/forum.php

As for Charles Gregoire de Rothschild being a "stand up guy"

I believe, to his friends, Bernard Madoff was a "stand up guy" as well.

The fact does not, in any way, mitigate what he did to so many innocent people.

Unless, of course, one happens to be one of those who believes fraud is fair enough.

Whip
03-05-2012, 12:03 AM
It's very simple, really,

he's committing fraud and, while we don't like fraudsters, we DO like warning our fellow citizens about fraud and fraudsters, so that they can make up their own minds.

http://www.realscam.com/forum.php

As for Charles Gregoire de Rothschild being a "stand up guy"

I believe, to his friends, Bernard Madoff was a "stand up guy" as well.

The fact does not, in any way, mitigate what he did to so many innocent people.

Unless, of course, one happens to be one of those who believes fraud is fair enough.

And the simple fact he really doesn't exist to begin with.

Soapboxmom
03-05-2012, 12:04 AM
And, lest we forget, Charles Gregoire de Rothschild has used the famous banking family's name to further his scamming even though it is proven he is not a member of the family. He is nothing but a fake and a fraud. He is also most decidedly NOT residing at the Waldorf Astoria hotel in NY. I just got off of the phone with those wonderful folks.

Soapboxmom