PDA

View Full Version : lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Fgold
06-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Stay away from this site!! It's 100% SCAM!!!

That is a fake website pretending to sell cheap merchandise and runned by an old owner of guarddogmonitor.com

Beware because any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacture's website is a FAKE site shipping gosh awful crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes.

The payment methods say it all, Liberty Reserve and Alert Pay, anonymous cash payments.... Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever. :RpS_thumbdn:

lrapshop
06-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Hallo Fgold,

my name is ben, one of the three owners of lrapshop.com. We founded this remark due a customer.

First I wanna explain how lrapshop.com works. Than I want to have it about what you wrote here.
We buy on other webshops like lightinthebox.com, everbuying.com, chinavasion... We accept e-currencies as libertyreserve, flaxtalk, alertpay and perfect money.
Alertpay can be recharged as you know, so "money send, money gone forever" doest work here, doesnt it?
We help people who do not have paypal, getting their items, since we are a third party.

We have some laws in lrapshop, for example 20$ maximum limit for alertpay (due no protection against credit card scammers (does it makes any reason we put a limit on it if we would like to scam??)

On the things you wrote:

"Stay away from this site!! It's 100% SCAM!!!" - how do you know, did you bought anything?
"cheaper than the official manufacture's website" - hmmmmm check lightinthebox.com ... and find me any price!
" collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes" hmm did you check the reviews on facebook?

I think you were hired to post this of the concurrents or you trying to blackmail us. Give us any example were we scammed over the 300 orders we deliver the year?

And yes, it was my monitor, I know how dirty hyip games are, thats why i stopped with it, and found an honest way of income.

I ask you to reply with any proof, support ticket of that we are "scammy".

btw, we always refunded our customers when something went wrong. We always need to check the supplier to ask to refund us when an item is missing or defect. For some items we ask them that they resend it. But thats the way how every webshop works. Please reply mister Fgold.

lrapshop
06-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Fgold, are you felipe? Didnt we had a very long discussion about i was real in goldtalk? And didn't it ended up with that the guy who ordered something received it? And you stopped bumping my thread? hehe
omg this is too funny, I can you give a screenshot to give you an idea how much we sold this year and ordered... I have even a total track in my paypal account. Beleave, give me an order number and I can proof everthing I am the honesty myself. Trackback of refunds can even be seen on facebook. People can send tickets when they didnt receive it after 45 days. Fgold, your a liar, and sort of people deserve to be kicked.

lrapshop
06-22-2011, 03:50 PM
c'mon felipe, fgold, super felipe or whoever you are talking, proof your statements.

For people who are interesed, here are some cases of people who are HAPPY with our service.

M profile has 1471 likes, alot of pictures and total conversations about how we help customers.

LrAp Shop | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/LrAp-Shop/139326506089520)

Fgold
06-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Alertpay can be recharged as you know, so "money send, money gone forever" doest work here, doesnt it?
We help people who do not have paypal, getting their items, since we are a third party.

We have some laws in lrapshop, for example 20$ maximum limit for alertpay (due no protection against credit card scammers (does it makes any reason we put a limit on it if we would like to scam??)

That is called "seller protection" You only put limits to proctect your wallets. There's 0% buyers protection here money sent is money gone even by alertpay! Alertpay will only refund you if the recipient has NOT withdrawn your money from their Alertpay account, so it is not safe for this kind of payment...

On the things you wrote:

"Stay away from this site!! It's 100% SCAM!!!" - how do you know, did you bought anything?
"cheaper than the official manufacture's website" - hmmmmm check lightinthebox.com ... and find me any price!
" collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes" hmm did you check the reviews on facebook?

I think you were hired to post this of the concurrents or you trying to blackmail us. Give us any example were we scammed over the 300 orders we deliver the year?

And yes, it was my monitor, I know how dirty hyip games are, thats why i stopped with it, and found an honest way of income.

I ask you to reply with any proof, support ticket of that we are "scammy".

btw, we always refunded our customers when something went wrong. We always need to check the supplier to ask to refund us when an item is missing or defect. For some items we ask them that they resend it. But thats the way how every webshop works. Please reply mister Fgold.

Dealing here you are just dealing with an anonymous individuals and Not with legit companies. At this site there's nothing like buyers protection and even your personnal details are not safe against Identity Theft... Refund policy is 0% guaranted :RpS_laugh:

The facebook crappy proofs are 100% Bull$hit!! Only scammers go around spamming social network sites and forums to post their BS proofs. :RpS_cursing:

Fraudulent websites selling these kinds of electronics are very common!
The major red flag is that you didn't provide any documents to prove that your company exist and is legitimate! :RpS_thumbdn:

littleroundman
06-26-2011, 12:48 AM
C'mon, LrApShop,

let us in on your secrets.

Where are you based ???

Why do you only accept Alertpay, Perfect Money and Libertyreserve ??

You talk about your PayPal account, yet your website doesn't accept PayPal.

How can your customers be certain of obtaining a refund ??

Alertpay, Perfect Money and Libertyreserve don't do refunds.

Your website says:
All products are shipped from China with Free Shipping.

Are they genuine name brands, LrApShop ??? Or are they cheap Chinese made fakes ???

Your webpage says:
LrApShop is proud to announce the entrance of the brands! MSI, Samsung, Nokia, HP, blackberry .
yet when I do use your own search facility, there are no products bearing those names.

All you have are "compatible" accessories.

Even then, many of them have a "?" after the word "compatible"

If you're expecting people to send off their money to some unknown overseas accounts, for some cheap knock off products, tell the truth and stop trying to fool people.

lrapshop
06-26-2011, 05:06 AM
Felipe, you still can't get over it that we are honest individuals, Our company is totally online based. We work with dropshippers on alibaba, lightinthebox.com, everbuying.com, ipmarket.com. We have a 45 days policy on refunds for free shipping. We always paid back the people! We arent legimate it, we are just helping people using paypal, when they dont can use it! Check the prices, they are lower.

DID WE EVER SAY WE SELL BRANDS!!!!!! NO! NO! NO!

We use the lightinthebox products, they are chinese, did we say it was brand... you taking thinks out of the context!

lrapshop
06-26-2011, 05:20 AM
So called administrator... You saw my new update... I placed it up yesterday! You are mixing 2 things up. I am selling chinese products, I never LIED about it! Now i got a new feature, selling brand products.

You wanna know how??

Today I can send to western union payments to my dropshippers. Now I can use Tablet PC with Android Honeycomb & 3G, Wholesale Price - IPmart.com (http://www.ipmart.com/main/index.php). People can buy for a 20% fee the products at ipmart.com. I help them buying it.

yet when I do use your own search facility, there are no products bearing those names.

Because I released it yesterday... We didnt had the time yet to add all their products to our database... We added one single item up. We are planning to just show them the website, so they can choose a item out of it.

All you have are "compatible" accessories.

This are the chinese items, I sell them as black labeled products, I never said it was branded... damn your dumb...

If you're expecting people to send off their money to some unknown overseas accounts, for some cheap knock off products, tell the truth and stop trying to fool people.

I tell them the truth... jezus.... try to read next time...

Their is a diffrence between the chinese products and the brand products. Everyone who paid something can see the proof i actually bought it on the dropshipper.

Some advice for your site:

1. you telling me I am a scammer without any single proof... felipe LIED about his first post... he just copy pasted it from yahoo... NO proofs, were are the cheaper products of the dropshippers , tell me felipe...

2. Your hurting honest individuals. I am shareholder at flaxtalk, and I am known as an honest member!

3. YOU DO NOT READ, you place things out of the context.

For your information, I always refunded!

lrapshop
06-26-2011, 06:04 AM
I am sry I was rude... but I am trying to prove a point here. I always meaned things honestly. If their is anything you want to know, ask me. Make a thread for the so called "victims". I can help them if the provide me their order number. For the record, they can reach me too on the support of my website.

littleroundman
06-26-2011, 07:23 AM
So,

the readers and members of RealScam.com now know:

* LrApShop is a reseller of Chinese made technology products

* LrApShop only accepts payments through Alertpay, Perfect Money and
Liberty Reserve, none of which have a policy of issuing refunds

* LrApShop is run by 3 students

* LrApShop has no physical presence

* LrApShop is a dropshipper only

* One, at least, of the administrators of LrApShop is a self confessed HYIP ponzi player, supporter and also claims to be a "shareholder" in a HYIP ponzi supporter site known as "flaxtalk"

* The LrApShop website is misleading. While the website claims to be able to supply name brand technology products:

1) This is a premature announcement. Said products are NOT available at the minute.
2) The products are "grey" products shipped from China

In keeping with the stated aims of RealScam.com

http://www.realscam.com/images/misc/realscam-logo1.gif

Is it or isn't it? YOU decide

Soapboxmom
06-26-2011, 07:28 AM
Hello everyone,

my name is ben,

I own lrapshop.com, a site that is helping people buying gadgets when they are not able to buy it with paypal since their country restrict it. We using dropshipping facilities.
I am one of the owners, their are two more people who support my website in customer support and ordering items.
I was the first to make a resell shop that actually accepted alertpay and libertyreserve. I am a student and an industrial inginieer in IT. I will probelly graduate next year. I am in the gpt for almost 6 years.
I am moderator at flaxtalk, an online community were I learned alot how hyips works and they actually are a game. Due flaxtalk I stoped with my old monitor since i didnt found it not ethical anymore. Also I am shareholder of the flax company. We currently own a hotel and some managing contracts in chendue (china).

Unfortanly I saw a threat were some member picked up an old fight. So thats why I am here Fgold. To proof I am the real deal, that my service is valid. Nobody messes with my websites and tell them I am a scammer. I am here to stay, and help every customer who comes here who didnt found our support. I am here to make a diffrence. I am here to stay.

Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and Western Union just scream scam. Why would anyone buy through you and not go directly through the actual merchant with the quality name brand product that they wish to purchase?

And, for the record, HYIP is not a game it is a complete scam plain and simple!

Soapboxmom

lrapshop
06-26-2011, 08:15 AM
Lol... You have no idea idea what you are talking about when you talk about flaxtalk.com. But ok, thats off topic.

I did my best to proof you I deliver my service... AL the info is on the FAQ. People get actually their prodct or a refund. I guarantee. They get what they order. I never lied about if it was a brand or not. I hope I cleared up things. About the ammount of orders I get a day I can say this thread doesnt weak me. We are one year old, and I am proud we overcome the problems of alertpay CC scammers. We help people all over the world as pakistan, filipinies, india were paypal is not.

The clients of my shop decide and will report this to the public if I would be crap.
If a client has been mistreated or doenst get his refund. You can always contact me. You can even post it here. I will find a solution.

Too all the people who commented? Are you my client? You never bought anything, so what are you basing on exactly? On the thread of the paid poster Fgold?
"How can you proof that mr ben" - How can you proof Fgold, you just ripped the post of somewhere.

Fgold, I am still waiting on your response, find me one product that is cheaper at my dropshippers, or withdraw that accuse. Since right now I call you jealous and a paid poster. I already gave you my dropshippers, so you should look into my 12.000 products we added. The quality of my products are the same as any unbranded products your buy from china and dealextreme. And I never lied about what I solded. You lost once at goldtalk against me, and I will beat you again in this fight.

btw, here is some screenshot of all orders a lightinthebox.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/someorders.png/)

Remember, this is one page, their are fifteen. Wouldnt these customers go complaining...

Were is the thread of lrapshop on scam.com? If so I will join it too and defend my website.

lrapshop
06-26-2011, 08:46 AM
Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and Western Union just scream scam. Why would anyone buy through you and not go directly through the actual merchant with the quality name brand product that they wish to purchase?

And, for the record, HYIP is not a game it is a complete scam plain and simple!

Soapboxmom

thats so easy... because these people CANT USE paypal... Their country doesnt allow... And you seen alot of shops who accept alertpay, LR or flaxpay?

Soapboxmom
06-26-2011, 08:51 AM
What exactly is the online photo proof of? All we can say for certain is you might be very talented at using Photoshop.

There is simply no need to purchase through you. Nor is using Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and or Western Union advisable. Folks have no recourse against you if you do not honor your agreement with them. Why not use a reputable retailer and a real credit card that has built in protections for the consumer???

Soapboxmom

lrapshop
06-26-2011, 09:20 AM
What exactly is the online photo proof of? All we can say for certain is you might be very talented at using Photoshop.

There is simply no need to purchase through you. Nor is using Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and or Western Union advisable. Folks have no recourse against you if you do not honor your agreement with them. Why not use a reputable retailer and a real credit card that has built in protections for the consumer???

Soapboxmom

Jezus... c'mon... if their is a member here that everyone trust, I can even give him my password for a minute, dont worry, I still got the authoritie over the account due my email adres. Check them, all diffent adresses. For one time, Can you beleave I do something here that is GOOD. Why do these people come and buy on my website?
Because they DO NOT have a credit card. :RpS_smile: These people LOVE my site. Since I give them an answer.
This explains why I have over 300 orders in this one year of the operating.

Fotoproof is our account at lightinthebox.com, the ordering area.

I only accept libertyreserve and alertpay since it gives me a niche, not alot of concurrention in this field. I do not do bussines with people who have paypal, since they have enough shops.

soapboxmom, if you live in a country like zambia, pakistan or filipinie, nigeria ect, do you think they are able to use credit card? I gonna tell you, nbdy send to these countries do the Creditcard fraudsters. I am a third party who build up the trust, I have over 250 orders at lib, gives me authority to buy for such countries. As single person they cant buy anything.

For the record (again): I do not allow western union, only alertpay, libertyreserve mainly. Its me who sending western union payments to my suppliers for the bigger orders. Not the customer.

So tell me, is their anybody in this community who I can trust? So i can show them how much i ordered? I can even do show it via webcam if it would be easier. Lrapshop is the only reason they can buy their products, without us, their is nothing.

Fgold
06-26-2011, 10:30 AM
Felipe, you still can't get over it that we are honest individuals, Our company is totally online based. We work with dropshippers on alibaba, lightinthebox.com, everbuying.com, ipmarket.com. We have a 45 days policy on refunds for free shipping. We always paid back the people! We arent legimate it, we are just helping people using paypal, when they dont can use it! Check the prices, they are lower.

DID WE EVER SAY WE SELL BRANDS!!!!!! NO! NO! NO!

We use the lightinthebox products, they are chinese, did we say it was brand... you taking thinks out of the context!

To be exact your Ficticious company :RpS_laugh:
Your 45 days refund policy is a joke. Its just mere words from an old ponzi player written in an anonymous site of a ficticious company... Serious/honest workers always care about being legitimate. Only scammers do not care about it or use fake docs to look like legit lol

Some advice for your site:

1. you telling me I am a scammer without any single proof... felipe LIED about his first post... he just copy pasted it from yahoo... NO proofs, were are the cheaper products of the dropshippers , tell me felipe...

2. Your hurting honest individuals. I am shareholder at flaxtalk, and I am known as an honest member!

3. YOU DO NOT READ, you place things out of the context.

For your information, I always refunded!

Yea. Firstly I found some ipods very cheap(I'm not saying that ALL products are cheaper than those chinese shops you mentioned but are cheaper compared to "genuine products" and some are even cheaper than the official manufacture's and are being selling in 3rd hand shredder... ) I was doing my due diligence by searching on web about this scam shop and found some interesting questions made on yahoo answers and reformulated it here before copy in part so it wasn not out of context but obviously I have the same doubts already asked there :RpS_laugh:
However being cheaper or not it has nothing to prove about being 100% genuine!

Lol... You have no idea idea what you are talking about when you talk about flaxtalk.com. But ok, thats off topic.

I did my best to proof you I deliver my service... AL the info is on the FAQ. People get actually their prodct or a refund. I guarantee. They get what they order. I never lied about if it was a brand or not. I hope I cleared up things. About the ammount of orders I get a day I can say this thread doesnt weak me. We are one year old, and I am proud we overcome the problems of alertpay CC scammers. We help people all over the world as pakistan, filipinies, india were paypal is not.

The clients of my shop decide and will report this to the public if I would be crap.
If a client has been mistreated or doenst get his refund. You can always contact me. You can even post it here. I will find a solution.

Too all the people who commented? Are you my client? You never bought anything, so what are you basing on exactly? On the thread of the paid poster Fgold?
"How can you proof that mr ben" - How can you proof Fgold, you just ripped the post of somewhere.

Fgold, I am still waiting on your response, find me one product that is cheaper at my dropshippers, or withdraw that accuse. Since right now I call you jealous and a paid poster. I already gave you my dropshippers, so you should look into my 12.000 products we added. The quality of my products are the same as any unbranded products your buy from china and dealextreme. And I never lied about what I solded. You lost once at goldtalk against me, and I will beat you again in this fight.

btw, here is some screenshot of all orders a lightinthebox.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/someorders.png/)

Remember, this is one page, their are fifteen. Wouldnt these customers go complaining...

Were is the thread of lrapshop on scam.com? If so I will join it too and defend my website.

People bought many products here because they are cheaper for their pockets! Most of products cost less than $100 and are cheaper for those countries you mentioned above. They understood the risk of dealing with anonymous individuals and the risk of identity Theft while sharing their real name/address in order to receive their FREE SHIPPING And your free shipping is a joke because no serious company will offer free shipping for low ammount orders... Your word is NEVER a guarantee when you're operating anonymously without sharing any proof of being fully licensed and neither any real address is showed in your website to allow authorities to make you a visit. Its just another HIT & RUN scheme which might pay for a while but suddenly can run away at any time... :RpS_cursing:

Jezus... c'mon... if their is a member here that everyone trust, I can even give him my password for a minute, dont worry, I still got the authoritie over the account due my email adres. Check them, all diffent adresses. For one time, Can you beleave I do something here that is GOOD. Why do these people come and buy on my website?
Because they DO NOT have a credit card. :RpS_smile: These people LOVE my site. Since I give them an answer.
This explains why I have over 300 orders in this one year of the operating.

Fotoproof is our account at lightinthebox.com, the ordering area.

I only accept libertyreserve and alertpay since it gives me a niche, not alot of concurrention in this field. I do not do bussines with people who have paypal, since they have enough shops.

soapboxmom, if you live in a country like zambia, pakistan or filipinie, nigeria ect, do you think they are able to use credit card? I gonna tell you, nbdy send to these countries do the Creditcard fraudsters. I am a third party who build up the trust, I have over 250 orders at lib, gives me authority to buy for such countries. As single person they cant buy anything.

For the record (again): I do not allow western union, only alertpay, libertyreserve mainly. Its me who sending western union payments to my suppliers for the bigger orders. Not the customer.

So tell me, is their anybody in this community who I can trust? So i can show them how much i ordered? I can even do show it via webcam if it would be easier. Lrapshop is the only reason they can buy their products, without us, their is nothing.

Your payment methods are NOt the most suitable for those who want buyers protection!! Are suitable for all kind of Hyip scums because those processors are the most used in Hyip and in other online scam activities because they allow scammers to receive their money and run away without being traced.:RpS_cursing:

lrapshop
06-26-2011, 10:50 AM
To be exact your Ficticious company
Your 45 days refund policy is a joke. Its just mere words from an old ponzi player written in an anonymous site of a ficticious company... Serious/honest workers always care about being legitimate. Only scammers do not care about it or use fake docs to look like legit lol

This is not a proof I dont deliver my products.

Yea. Firstly I found some ipods very cheap(I'm not saying that ALL products are cheaper than those chinese shops you mentioned but are cheaper compared to "genuine products" and some are even cheaper than the official manufacture's and are being selling in 3rd hand shredder... ) I was doing my due diligence by searching on web about this scam shop and found some interesting questions made on yahoo answers and reformulated it here before copy in part so it wasn not out of context but obviously I have the same doubts already asked there
However being cheaper or not it has nothing to prove about being 100% genuine!

Were are the ipods, I do not sell ipods...

People bought many products here because they are cheaper for their pockets! Most of products cost less than $100 and are cheaper for those countries you mentioned above. They understood the risk of dealing with anonymous individuals and the risk of identity Theft while sharing their real name/address in order to receive their FREE SHIPPING And your free shipping is a joke because no serious company will offer free shipping for low ammount orders... Your word is NEVER a guarantee when you're operating anonymously without sharing any proof of being fully licensed and neither any real address is showed in your website to allow authorities to make you a visit. Its just another HIT & RUN scheme which might pay for a while but suddenly can run away at any time...

Wholesale - China Wholesale - Buy Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesaler (http://www.lightinthebox.com) ... free shipping... Fgold, your useless

HIT & RUN scheme which might pay for a while but suddenly can run away at any time...

We do not hit and run, we are online for a year

Your payment methods are NOt the most suitable for those who want buyers protection!! Are suitable for all kind of Hyip scums because those processors are the most used in Hyip and in other online scam activities because they allow scammers to receive their money and run away without being traced.

... Most people are ptc people, but I do not ask were the money is from.

Felipe give up, give me that ipod links... I never sold anyhting. Your a lazy lier who only beleaves in the bad.

For your remark, I dont play hyip anymore. I only invest in bussinesses with proofs, for example in amflimited and his fishfarm. When I meaned hyips are a game, I meaned its betting with money. Everyone know that they are fake, but they still play them because it sometimes give an oppertunity. My history in monitoring tells you nothing...

Felipe... give me the link, btw, check out our branded products (; We begun to add them.

Felipe you arent a customer, find me that 300 scammed victims as you say... Wouldnt people try to flood my FB with that stuff?

You making to fast your mind here, I accept LR and AP.... oooh now I am a scammer? It's true, this shop has no company behind it... although I saw hyips with a company who were scamming....

But good, I am tired of proofing myself. Beleave what you want. I am proud on my shop and I am happy when i get pictures of my customers. That makes it al woth. I think this community is so BIASED anyway. You giving somedy the capital punishment without having proofs.

As for my customers, reply here if you arent happy or didnt got any refund because you didnt contact me... I am here to help you.

Felipe, right now I know actually why people like to ban you... your a peace of mess. You like to play the judge, when you have not a single proof.

Fgold
06-26-2011, 11:13 AM
This is not a proof I dont deliver my products.

Its just a proof that delivering the products or not will depend in an individual's choice. Nothing here is guaranted its just another scam scheme...

Were are the ipods, I do not sell ipods...

There were some similiar products to ipod nano 8 GB but it was an asian version of ipods and were in a special promotions last year...

Wholesale - China Wholesale - Buy Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesaler (http://www.lightinthebox.com) ... free shipping... Fgold, your useless

Its not free shipping for ALL orders!! Please read: Wholesale - China wholesale - Professional Chinese wholesaler - Dropship from China (http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=knowledgebase&chapter=6&id=1231#_Qualifying_for_Free_Shipping)

Calculating Shipping Costs

"Shipping costs depend on the number of items and the weight of your order, as well as the shipping methodshipping method chosen. The prices displayed on product information pages do not include shipping costs."

We do not hit and run, we are online for a year

There's not a fixed timing for a scam scheme. Some will last longer and some not. The timing of a scam scheme is always unpredictable...

lrapshop
06-26-2011, 11:16 AM
Its not free shipping for ALL orders!! Please read: Wholesale - China wholesale - Professional Chinese wholesaler - Dropship from China

Calculating Shipping Costs

"Shipping costs depend on the number of items and the weight of your order, as well as the shipping methodshipping method chosen. The prices displayed on product information pages do not include shipping costs."

LOL Thats because we only added free shipping.... Bammm

Felipe, do your research before you reply....

There were some similiar products to ipod nano 8 GB but it was an asian version of ipods and were in a special promotions last year...

It were chinese clones... I always tell the people what they buy... I do not force them to buy it....

Its just a proof that delivering the products or not will depend in an individual's choice. Nothing here is guaranted its just another scam scheme...

People may actually see the proofs we paid at lightinthebox, its not a secret we use them.... btw, I dont have fotoshop on my computer... and I am really bad at it... I got paint (:

But why not you come look in my ordering account?

Fgold
06-26-2011, 11:19 AM
LOL Thats because we only added free shipping.... Bammm

Felipe, do your research before you reply....

I was comparing the free shipping method used in registered companies and your free shipping method which is for all products... You offer FREE SHIPPING for ALL order but others only offer for some type of orders which meet their requirements. Thats the difference.. :RpS_laugh:

Fgold
06-26-2011, 11:22 AM
It were chinese clones... I always tell the people what they buy... I do not force them to buy it....

yep. But you called such products with the name "nano" to make it looking like the genuine product. Shame on you ben!!! You tried to trick your potencial clients.

lrapshop
06-26-2011, 11:25 AM
OMG you are unbeleaveble... For your memory, it isnt their anymore, isnt it.

Ya, they call nano, but everytime we use cloned if something isnt genuine...

Fgold
06-26-2011, 11:28 AM
Felipe you arent a customer, find me that 300 scammed victims as you say... Wouldnt people try to flood my FB with that stuff?

You making to fast your mind here, I accept LR and AP.... oooh now I am a scammer? It's true, this shop has no company behind it... although I saw hyips with a company who were scamming....

LoL you're doing great. You just collected a long database of personnal details of 300 person who now have a high risk suffering of identity theft or spam flooding :RpS_laugh:
Those processors are the most used in scam schemes! No serious and real company will ever accept such methods. Having no company means having NO GUARANTEE!!! :RpS_thumbdn:

lrapshop
06-26-2011, 11:34 AM
LoL you're doing great. You just collected a long database of personnal details of 300 person who now have a high risk suffering of identity theft or spam flooding...

So I got adreses... People are free to inscribe to our newsletter. Beleave me, due my studies as inginieer in the IT, I know 300 adresses would not even give me right on 1 cent...

I am only am interested in sending them products, not in the adresses. Thats how a webshop works, we need the adresses to send it to somebody...

Giving good service to customer is what it makes, a client who comes back its the best thing i have.

I accept these currencies because thats our NICHE. Paypal has scammers too, alertpay and LR has that too... You accusing me again without proof...

Felipe... get real... you been so lazy you took a thread of some other website, right? You didnt checked any assumptions that were made... Every single thing you wrote are asumptions.

Felipe, give me anything thats is not an assumption you make in your head. Has scammers scammed you so hard you don't beleave in honnesty anymore?

You couldnt make it on goldtalk with your claims some year ago, and know you will neither

Btw, I sended you my gtalk, maybe come chat with me...

BTW: since i have a 45 days return policy its useless to send nothing... since i would have to repay it anyway...

lrapshop
06-27-2011, 04:42 AM
Ow god, I had to laugh today. The big company like Ip-mart (that is a registered company) doesnt give any inssurence for registerd post that it arrives. So that why I choose for only dhl and TNT. If my customers want to take the risk on them, they can order it (and see proofs I ordered it)

I did some research on you Fgold, not only you been banned of alot of forums (that we did already know), but you trust an other company who does just the same as us, since "you choose the product and we dropship it...". Ok, they are registered as company, but that gives you not a garanteed of anything in this world. Since a company can be bought for 200$ on the internet... wherever you want.
Ask them to send something with registered air mail... and see if they guarantee it if it arrives... THEY WILL SAY NO. Since I asked it them.

FGOLD STOP BEING A TROLL!

Do not reply here untill you got REAL PROOFS. No ASSUMPTIONS. Proof me your NOT paid poster and you are blackmailing us. Since I make the assumption, because you never bought or come with a real proof... Maybe you even work for that company I talked about...

You made the assumption about the free shipping? did I lie about it? Did you found any proof? Did you PM'ed me about the request to talk, I would show you my lightinthebox account... You didnt even asked FOR PROOF. You keep on bashing my website with your sick mind.

I gave what you asked, I been open in my answers, I came and defend.

Fgold
06-27-2011, 08:57 AM
Ow god, I had to laugh today. The big company like Ip-mart (that is a registered company) doesnt give any inssurence for registerd post that it arrives. So that why I choose for only dhl and TNT. If my customers want to take the risk on them, they can order it (and see proofs I ordered it)

I did some research on you Fgold, not only you been banned of alot of forums (that we did already know), but you trust an other company who does just the same as us, since "you choose the product and we dropship it...". Ok, they are registered as company, but that gives you not a garanteed of anything in this world. Since a company can be bought for 200$ on the internet... wherever you want.
Ask them to send something with registered air mail... and see if they guarantee it if it arrives... THEY WILL SAY NO. Since I asked it them.

FGOLD STOP BEING A TROLL!

Do not reply here untill you got REAL PROOFS. No ASSUMPTIONS. Proof me your NOT paid poster and you are blackmailing us. Since I make the assumption, because you never bought or come with a real proof... Maybe you even work for that company I talked about...

You made the assumption about the free shipping? did I lie about it? Did you found any proof? Did you PM'ed me about the request to talk, I would show you my lightinthebox account... You didnt even asked FOR PROOF. You keep on bashing my website with your sick mind.

I gave what you asked, I been open in my answers, I came and defend.

Which company are you talking about??? There are ones who are real but others can be fake. Without knowing the name its impossible to know if they are real or not. I'm not supportting any company who does the same service. I opened this thread to expose lrapshop.com who claim to be a service to shop accepting payment methods like LibertyReserve and Alertpay(for ammounts bellow $20...)

The truth is:

1-There's no company and you're dealing with anonymous individuals
2- They are not paying taxes and operating illegally...
3- They do not offer buyers protection neither accept payment by paypal/moneybookers/Ccs
4- One of them is an old shill monitor who were pimping many ponzis in the past...

All the points above are enough to prove that this site is not REAL company but a REAL SCAM....
BTW you're freely to think what you want. If you decide it isn't it's you own choice. :RpS_laugh:

lrapshop
06-27-2011, 10:12 AM
Hmmmm Ok, what your definition of a scam?
Definition of proof?

I am just trying to help people out here. To call me a scam I need to first scam people. I sell chinese products, I do, they are not fake... they work. Other than that I opened up for brands since I found a dropshipper who can. So do you call dealextreme.com a scam too? They sell chinese products, THEY do not have stock, but they have direct contacts in shenzen with manufacters. You do not know how the world works.

Whatever dude, I spoiled enough time on your blackmail post. I have orders to make at lightinthebox. Peace

lrapshop
06-27-2011, 10:52 AM
btw, here is a thread people can complain.

http://www.realscam.com/f16/www-lrapshop-com-complaint-resolve-thread-760/#post9462

Fgold
06-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Hmmmm Ok, what your definition of a scam?
Definition of proof?

I am just trying to help people out here. To call me a scam I need to first scam people. I sell chinese products, I do,they are not fake... they work. Other than that I opened up for brands since I found a dropshipper who can. So do you call dealextreme.com a scam too? They sell chinese products, THEY do not have stock, but they have direct contacts in shenzen with manufacters. You do not know how the world works.

Whatever dude, I spoiled enough time on your blackmail post. I have orders to make at lightinthebox. Peace

LOL!! Everyone knows you well. You were a very well known ref whore monitor the so called Guarddogmonitor ... You helped many people to get ripped off by all ponzi hyips you pimped... Now You're trying to help people to get ripped off again by these Chinese wholesale scammers... :RpS_cursing:

littleroundman
06-27-2011, 10:25 PM
Ben,

Your major problem is going to be that you have been, and continue to be, involved with HYIP ponzi games.

You may attract fellow ponzi players to your business, HOWEVER, any genuine customers who do any research at all will quickly find out your history.

Remember, what goes on the internet STAYS on the internet.

AFAIK, you've never come out and admitted HYIP ponzi games are both illegal and immoral.

You're forever tainted with the stain of being involved.

If you're quite happy to rely on fellow HYIP ponzi players for your business, good luck to you.

For all anyone knows, you may have woken up to the reality of what you were doing and decided to go "legit"

BUT, you are going to have a hard time convincing Joe Public your business is not just a variation of the HYIP ponzi scene.

lrapshop
06-28-2011, 03:57 AM
LOL!! Everyone knows you well. You were a very well known ref whore monitor the so called Guarddogmonitor ... You helped many people to get ripped off by all ponzi hyips you pimped... Now You're trying to help people to get ripped off again by these Chinese wholesale scammers... :RpS_cursing:

So what, hyip were wrong, thats why i stopped with it. All my history is from some years ago... I am still moderator on flaxtalk, but you dont have a clue what on their, since its a invite only community, since we only invest in real bussineses.

Felipe, I see you win money on goldtalk sometimes? Were do you think that money is from lol, your money is dirty. Mine i worked honest for, not by ripping of people...

Felipe, talk to my hand, go have a new hobby, since being an ass doesnt work, maybe play :Fiddler:...

For joe public, I come here and i fight, the same I will do for your customer. Why would I scam? One bad post can ruïn my bussines. A returning customer will make me more.

@ PMlittleroundman, I do not care, the users will see i fight back against the trolls. And your even helping me with my SEO and credibility.

@ PMlittleroundman, I was active in hyips, thats true, I played on them... just the same as going to the casino... although true it wasnt legal.

Their was a reason why I stopped? Hyip is wrong, every visitor who comes to my life chat and asks about a way to earn money, I tell them to stay of hyip. I lost enough on them. When you checked my accounts, did you see any activity?? Tell me, did you?

If you want to check out flaxtalk, I can invite you in, and have a second opinion about me. Probelly doing more research about me...

Right now you live about ASSUMPTIONS

littleroundman
06-28-2011, 04:51 AM
Ben,

you can stamp your feet and threaten as much as you like, and it won't make a bit of difference.

Facts are facts.

Most of what you're now claiming to be "true" WRT your current business is the same as what you claimed to be "true" WRT HYIPs during your time as a HYIP ponzi player/monitor.

The fact that you're here having to argue the point is proof of what is being said.

There's an old maxim: "past behaviour predicts future behaviour"

All "Felipe" or anyone else has to do is bring up your past and you and your business are dead in the water.

Except, perhaps for a few unwary souls and some of your HYIP ponzi "friends"

You may be quite happy to carry on that way, who knows ???

Would YOU trust your money to Bernard Madoff, given his history ???

One vindictive victim of your past life with a keyboard, and internet access and you'll spend the rest of your life fighting fights just like this one.

It is what it is.

lrapshop
06-28-2011, 08:25 AM
WHatever... Beleave what you want, you guys never listed to any argument I brought up here. Although I defended myself, and I am content about how I did it. Keep an eye on the thread I made (;

Have a nice day (-:

littleroundman
06-28-2011, 09:17 AM
Keep an eye on the thread I made

Why ???

Do they have paid shills in the online electronic biz the same as they have in the HYIP ponzi games "industry"

Who's going to believe any posters in your thread are genuine customers ??

Do you have customers who will provide "I got paid" testimonials ? Or perhaps "I got my stuff" or "I got my refund"

You know EXACTLY how to fake forum postings, just like everyone on the HYIP ponzi fantasy games forums.

Oh, yes,

before I forget:

Online "Private" investment clubs are neither "private" nor legal in most countries, only in HYIPland.

lrapshop
06-28-2011, 09:56 AM
that thread is only for support, not a get ordered thread. The custumers who have been mistreated can reply their if they even would exist. You proballe BEEN To lazy again to read... Just like you don't even know what flaxtalk is (since its closed community), Just like felipe told that free shipping doesnt exist... I all proofed it wrong. You making assumptions...
And yes, thier are people, even people who uploaded something to youtube. I even give them a coupon if they send me a picture. For the record, I do not threaten anyone. I am just defending. You calling my girl ugly here, and I am trying to defend my girl here. Btw, do you got any other members here? it seems like a death community... Probelly because the most killed themself by always thinking so negative. Yes thats an assumption I want to beleave haha

Fgold
06-28-2011, 10:43 AM
So what, hyip were wrong, thats why i stopped with it. All my history is from some years ago... I am still moderator on flaxtalk, but you dont have a clue what on their, since its a invite only community, since we only invest in real bussineses.

Felipe, I see you win money on goldtalk sometimes? Were do you think that money is from lol, your money is dirty. Mine i worked honest for, not by ripping of people...

Felipe, talk to my hand, go have a new hobby, since being an ass doesnt work, maybe play :Fiddler:...

For joe public, I come here and i fight, the same I will do for your customer. Why would I scam? One bad post can ruïn my bussines. A returning customer will make me more.

@ PMlittleroundman, I do not care, the users will see i fight back against the trolls. And your even helping me with my SEO and credibility.

@ PMlittleroundman, I was active in hyips, thats true, I played on them... just the same as going to the casino... although true it wasnt legal.

Their was a reason why I stopped? Hyip is wrong, every visitor who comes to my life chat and asks about a way to earn money, I tell them to stay of hyip. I lost enough on them. When you checked my accounts, did you see any activity?? Tell me, did you?

If you want to check out flaxtalk, I can invite you in, and have a second opinion about me. Probelly doing more research about me...

So Why do you think I got dirty money??? Just because I did some tasks in a forum about DGC's, Forex and hyips??? So the forum cannot sell ads to generate money?? many people in this forum already got earning from other hyip forums(ex: Okosh got money from Talkgold sponsored contests...) Its forum advertisement market. If an advertiser want to buy a banner, text link, sticky thread... the advertiser is the only responsible for any legal liability relating to the advertisement. Forum just sell a product(ads) and should NOT be responsible for their bad usage. For example many shops sells guns,knifes but are those shops responsible for the crimes made by buyers who made a bad usage of those arms and killed someone with it??? :RpS_laugh:
Was I a hyip player?? Yea in the past. I risked my money in such scams but never recruited anyone to join it! None deposit any cent under my ref links. I was not a ref whore just a small hyip player who left it 1 year ago...
You were a hyip monitor which is totally different because monitors receive paid listings and rarelly spend a single cent to minitor X,Y or Z scams and you got money from ref commissions, advertising fees and monitoring memberships... you were who benefit the most from Hyips and you KNOW about the nature of the industry and continue to profit, show no remorse and you promoted them knowing this info and you got profits from those illegal activities by getting tens,hundreds referrals.
And flaxtalk does list many reviews about such scams and it seems to be just a private forum for hyip players, pimps, ref whore/shill monitors, etc...

lrapshop
06-28-2011, 11:17 AM
OMG... read it yourself what you wrote here, Are you mental ill?
I saw goldtalk list scams, 200% daily ****, hourly ****, company in where panama ****... Talkgold, moneymakergroup and other's... all They didnt DO ANTHING FOR THAT money! They did just the same, refer new people in that imagine land. I even did something for the money, I posted on forums, once a payment. They did ref whore too, although they got a fixed ammount...

They did the same as me, the forums never invested a single cent, I invested the money I got from them back in the program that asked for a listing and brought report out on forums with ONE account. if they were paying or not. I had a listing of my monitor in my signature, so everyone KNEW I was a monitor. I just wrote what I saw.

You wanna know how many people I ever reffered? 5, true... because my monitor only had 20 viewers a day including me. Get real, you getting money that is a sick as mine in the time of the monitor. I stopped, you still play this ****!

I was not a ref whore just a small hyip player who left it 1 year ago...

I never said hyip would make them rich, I never activly reffed, I only listed them, their were message written in the HEADER and the FOOTER hyip is a serious risk. I dont seem even wat was the diffrence between me and a forums. I had the same policies, I sold the gun's and the knifes too...

YOUR MONEY IS DIRTY

They come part from the hyip, that little investor your are talking about, is paying you.

Fgold
06-28-2011, 01:39 PM
OMG... read it yourself what you wrote here, Are you mental ill?
I saw goldtalk list scams, 200% daily ****, hourly ****, company in where panama ****... Talkgold, moneymakergroup and other's... all They didnt DO ANTHING FOR THAT money! They did just the same, refer new people in that imagine land. I even did something for the money, I posted on forums, once a payment. They did ref whore too, although they got a fixed ammount...

They did the same as me, the forums never invested a single cent, I invested the money I got from them back in the program that asked for a listing and brought report out on forums with ONE account. if they were paying or not. I had a listing of my monitor in my signature, so everyone KNEW I was a monitor. I just wrote what I saw.

You wanna know how many people I ever reffered? 5, true... because my monitor only had 20 viewers a day including me. Get real, you getting money that is a sick as mine in the time of the monitor. I stopped, you still play this ****!

I never said hyip would make them rich, I never activly reffed, I only listed them, their were message written in the HEADER and the FOOTER hyip is a serious risk. I dont seem even wat was the diffrence between me and a forums. I had the same policies, I sold the gun's and the knifes too...

YOUR MONEY IS DIRTY

They come part from the hyip, that little investor your are talking about, is paying you.

What is goldtalk??? LOL I never heard of such forum... You do not know what you're talking about. I'm just a mod in a forum which its main sponsor is Eurogoldcash and at the moment there's NO HYIP ads showed there ! I'm not the one resposible for forum advertising revenue and I'm only responsible for forum moderation and nothing more... You can see 4 forex brokers and 1 casino banner in the top of the forum so where are the Hyip ads you were talking about??? There's no hyip ads at the moment so you lied... :RpS_cursing:

lrapshop
06-28-2011, 02:16 PM
I mean goldage (; my bad

I talking in the history about goldage... just like you talking about my history. Now go play you little violin! haha you call me a scammer because I moderate in a hyip forum? But your doing it too... jezus help him find the light. you lied already some times here... Read the post about free shipping, and how I OWNED you lol "free shipping doesnt exist cry cry..." nnanananana cry cry" ...

Fgold
06-28-2011, 03:20 PM
I mean goldage (; my bad

I talking in the history about goldage... just like you talking about my history. Now go play you little violin! haha you call me a scammer because I moderate in a hyip forum? But your doing it too... jezus help him find the light. you lied already some times here... Read the post about free shipping, and how I OWNED you lol "free shipping doesnt exist cry cry..." nnanananana cry cry" ...

LOL even in the past their main advertising revenue didn't come from hyips... And its totally diferent when you're just a mod in a Forex/hyip forum and when you own a hyip monitor... Your doggy scam is already dead but he bit many people in the past who still seek to heal those wounds... And as I know you used to open special offers to encourage members to join under your ref link in such ponzis. I'm not sure how many you recruited but I guess I was 1 of your referrals who invested $1 in fxtradingworldwide. com LOL :RpS_laugh: I got about $1.08 back after 5 business days minus LR fees which part of the ridiculous profit. Anyways I played just for fun and I don't think that $1 I got back had done big hole in those who lost money there. :RpS_laugh: So it couldn't be only 5 referrals because I still renember how many refs guarddogmonitor got in this hyip and were more than 5... :RpS_laugh:
About free shipping I said that is not for all types of orders. I joined those sites to make a simulation and they ALL charge shipping fees for small ammounts... So It makes no sense to offer free shipping for purchases lower than $10...

lrapshop
06-29-2011, 05:51 AM
Fgold, your a lozer. how much times I am saying we only added the free shipping up? Did you even checked that on my site? I bet NOT. Btw, the branded products people need to mail me, since true, big items we only allow paid shipping, do we can give them a tracking number DHL, FEDEX ect. We can even make an account for people, so we are doing only the paying part. You have no ******* idea were you speak about.

Check Cool Gadgets, Electronic Gadgets on Sale, Free Shipping for all New and Cool Gadgets at MiniInTheBox (http://www.miniinthebox.com/), its part of lightinthebox were we added 95% of the products...

US$ 1.38 - Screen Protector for 2.5-inch Digital Camera LCD, Free Shipping On All Gadgets! (http://www.miniinthebox.com/screen-protector-for-2-5-inch-digital-camera-lcd_p75466.html)
we selling the product Buy Electronics & Gadgets | Alertpay Libertyreserve Perfect Money| Mp4 players ,solar chargers,ear phones (http://lrapshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=8544)

Your not only a liar, but a hypocrite. You play still hyips, I left it for what it is, I made my idea true. Search me that cheaper item, I dare you. Now go play your little violin (;

btw, check the thread of fxeuro or something, their was an inssurence that did go wrong, I paid the guy back... but hey, beleave what you want, since every proof I trying to give you are saying i "faked it".

Why not come on gtalk and see on webcam some of my lightinthebox, everbuying accounts, and have a chat with me... but probelly you gonna say if "fotoshopped" that too lol... ow no, its videoshopped lol

But i didnt see you yet comming to ask proof, no your keeping on bashing... And the more you talking here, the more useless this thread comes.

Fgold
06-29-2011, 09:57 AM
Fgold, your a lozer. how much times I am saying we only added the free shipping up? Did you even checked that on my site? I bet NOT. Btw, the branded products people need to mail me, since true, big items we only allow paid shipping, do we can give them a tracking number DHL, FEDEX ect. We can even make an account for people, so we are doing only the paying part. You have no ******* idea were you speak about.

Check Cool Gadgets, Electronic Gadgets on Sale, Free Shipping for all New and Cool Gadgets at MiniInTheBox (http://www.miniinthebox.com/), its part of lightinthebox were we added 95% of the products...

US$ 1.38 - Screen Protector for 2.5-inch Digital Camera LCD, Free Shipping On All Gadgets! (http://www.miniinthebox.com/screen-protector-for-2-5-inch-digital-camera-lcd_p75466.html)
we selling the product Buy Electronics & Gadgets | Alertpay Libertyreserve Perfect Money| Mp4 players ,solar chargers,ear phones (http://lrapshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=8544)

Your not only a liar, but a hypocrite. You play still hyips, I left it for what it is, I made my idea true. Search me that cheaper item, I dare you. Now go play your little violin (;

btw, check the thread of fxeuro or something, their was an inssurence that did go wrong, I paid the guy back... but hey, beleave what you want, since every proof I trying to give you are saying i "faked it".

Why not come on gtalk and see on webcam some of my lightinthebox, everbuying accounts, and have a chat with me... but probelly you gonna say if "fotoshopped" that too lol... ow no, its videoshopped lol

But i didnt see you yet comming to ask proof, no your keeping on bashing... And the more you talking here, the more useless this thread comes.

Like I said free shipping is for certain products and not for ALL products... Probably you only order those with free shipping but you-ll need to re/shipp or not it to potencial clients in your lrapshop...

Untill now I-e never seen any reputable shop showing sales proofs in their facebook page. Because the major insurance for their clents is the legit way of operation. If they are registered, have real contacts and allow paymentmethods like paypal, Ccs,etc..
In LRapshop the way of operation is based in Hyip model. We accept LR or AP and promise that in future you will receive your items... Why we should only trust in sellers words??? We need a real guarantee and not some mere words from an old hyip pimp :RpS_thumbdn:

lrapshop
06-29-2011, 12:44 PM
Look, maybe I sometimes sound angry here. But the only thing here is want to proof you the other way.

1. we list proof

why? because all shops do, check lightinthebox, probelly the best china's webshop do it. Go to the picture proofs uploaded by other customers. THey are real people, over the whole world.

2. Lightinthebox is a respectable company. When an item doesnt arrive, you can ask them to track it (we got a platimum dropshipping membership). If they see that it has been lost due custum reasons or lost (read stolen), they refund without batteling.

3. The model is based on any other e-bussines. Although we use other e-currencies. Alertpay can ben recharged, so basicaly they give security for people who want to try us. These other e-currencies give us the power to find a market for those who havent paypal, that the only reason. You work with eurogoldcash, did you ever researched they got the real papers to operate such unit? Well alertpay and liberty reserve, flaxpay and perfect money have.

4. Alertpay doesnt offer Credit card protection against people who use stolen credit cards.
So thats the only reason why we dont accept credit cards.

5. Offcourse to get the items, you need to buy them, that everywhere like this.

6. In your post you told I was scam because free shipping didnt existed... I delivered proof it was.

Maybe I am an old pimp, but I never scammed anyone. I swear this on the life of my girlfriend and my mother's grave. I am christian, so I beleave in something that will judge me. If I am a pimp, your one too. why did you joined fxtrading for the first way? You knew they are ponzi's,... You may only got some cents, but they were dirty.

Fgold, when will you come to my webcam session?
Make a fake gmail if you really are so scared of me. I do not ask that you are on webcam, I will show you my screen with them cam.

People who are negative, only see the bad things.

lrapshop
06-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Look, maybe I sometimes sound angry here. But the only thing here is want to proof you the other way.

1. we list proof

why? because all shops do, check lightinthebox, probelly the best china's webshop do it. Go to the picture proofs uploaded by other customers. THey are real people, over the whole world.

2. Lightinthebox is a respectable company. When an item doesnt arrive, you can ask them to track it (we got a platimum dropshipping membership). If they see that it has been lost due custum reasons or lost (read stolen), they refund without batteling.

3. The model is based on any other e-bussines. Although we use other e-currencies. Alertpay can ben recharged, so basicaly they give security for people who want to try us. These other e-currencies give us the power to find a market for those who havent paypal, that the only reason. You work with eurogoldcash, did you ever researched they got the real papers to operate such unit? Well alertpay and liberty reserve, flaxpay and perfect money have.

4. Alertpay doesnt offer Credit card protection against people who use stolen credit cards.

6. In your post you told I was scam because free shipping didnt existed... I delivered proof it was.

Maybe I am an old pimp, but I never scammed anyone. I swear this on the life of my girlfriend and my mother's grave. I am christian, so I beleave in something that will judge me. If I am a pimp, your one too. why did you joined fxtrading for the first way? You knew they are ponzi's,... You may only got some cents, but they were dirty.

Make a fake gmail if you really are so scared of me. I do not ask that you are on webcam, I will show you my screen with them cam.

okosh
06-29-2011, 08:21 PM
I sell chinese products, I do, they are not fake... they work.
Just cos they work don't mean they not fakes....And if they fakes then what you doing is stealing.....

The truth is:

1-There's no company and you're dealing with anonymous individuals
2- They are not paying taxes and operating illegally...
3- They do not offer buyers protection neither accept payment by paypal/moneybookers/Ccs
4- One of them is an old shill monitor who were pimping many ponzis in the past...

All the points above are enough to prove that this site is not REAL company but a REAL SCAM....
BTW you're freely to think what you want. If you decide it isn't it's you own choice. :RpS_laugh:
How do you know if he pays taxes or not??....

Having no company means having NO GUARANTEE!!! :RpS_thumbdn:

This is not true...But of course it would depend on where the seller lives....

Soapboxmom

Many reasons.....In many cases to buy through the actual company costs more...Best example here in Aus is Coke....Only a fool buys Coke from Coke as it's cheaper from almost anywhere else....

The reasons for this do vary from company to company but can be as simple as "bulk purchase" or being what we call a "Grandpa account".....
Those who hold "Grandpa accounts" can often retail for cheaper then the average person can buy wholesale...

There's an old maxim: "past behaviour predicts future behaviour"

All "Felipe" or anyone else has to do is bring up your past and you and your business are dead in the water.

Except, perhaps for a few unwary souls and some of your HYIP ponzi "friends"

Ben,
You're forever tainted with the stain of being involved.

This is more than a little unfair LRM :RpS_thumbdn:

okosh
06-29-2011, 08:22 PM

I agree....Lot of assumptions here and very little facts....

Is the offer of Flaxtalk open to anyone??....I would like to check it out :RpS_smile:

littleroundman
06-29-2011, 08:55 PM

I don't consider it unfair, merely pragmatic.

The situation is what it is.

The facts are:

* LrApShop isn't merely a former "player" He was at least one step up the totem pole, a fact which can be easily researched.

* He's not now commenting as a former "player" he's asking people to trust him with their money. And that would be to trust him AGAIN.

* He's doing EXACTLY what the great majority of "experts" warn people NOT to do i.e. only accepting Western Union and non refundable "alternative" payment processors

* Fgold is proving my point that there only needs to be one vindictive anti HYIPer following him around, and his business has a handicap establishing itself.

What I think personally has nothing to do with it.

There's a whole industry out there warning Joe Citizen to be careful shopping on the 'net.

IrApShop in its' present form ticks most of the "what to be careful of" boxes.

It's just another thing HYIP ponzi players need to be aware of before they start plastering their name and/or identity all over the place.

lrapshop
06-30-2011, 04:37 AM
Just cos they work don't mean they not fakes....And if they fakes then what you doing is stealing.....

How do you know if he pays taxes or not??....

This is not true...But of course it would depend on where the seller lives....

Many reasons.....In many cases to buy through the actual company costs more...Best example here in Aus is Coke....Only a fool buys Coke from Coke as it's cheaper from almost anywhere else....

The reasons for this do vary from company to company but can be as simple as "bulk purchase" or being what we call a "Grandpa account".....
Those who hold "Grandpa accounts" can often retail for cheaper then the average person can buy wholesale...

Okush, thanku for being objective, I really appriciate it that their still are members who arent biased. Okush, do you remember me of teamgpt.com? You were member of our forum?
Littleroundman, I been a monitor, I did it, and I stopped since I was tired of how it worked. I always presented the information for what it is on the forums, just like these forums list banners up. They placed disclaimers, I placed disclaimers too. I only actually did my insurrence things on hyip forums... people who know that is is super risky! You taking assumptions and place them up here as real, you screamed I was not trustful. Were are the people?

Do you see the comment in yahoo answers about my shop? This guy did never do his research, check scam.com, were is lrapshop.com somewhere?

Maybe I do not pay taxes, and thats wrong in some way. But it al started out as an idea. When your student you don't thing longer than that. I am a programmer, so I only think on how i would implement it. This is a trust-service, thats true.
See me as the friend in the middle who helps out people who dont have credit cards, who dont can use payal due their country laws, eg pakistan, india,...

lrapshop
06-30-2011, 06:40 AM
On okush comment about the chinese products:

I never advertised them as the brand. I always told it is brandless, although it can work with the product. Untill 1 week ago we didnt have any brands. On the about page of lrapshop:

Our shop is about offering a unique service. Providing electronics and little gadgets to customers with Alertpay, Perfect Money and Libertyreserve funds.

See us service as your personal assistant in shopping. We buy for you the gadgets and you can pay with your favourite e-currency without going to exchangers! Or service doesn't stop their, we also help you with support after you bought it to make sure you have the best expierence!
Open since March 2010 LrApShop has been offering a resell service. LrApShop has trusted big name suppliers that package and ship out the products listed on our site. All products are shipped from China with Free Shipping. Our trusted service , and great customer support has grown to what we are today!

J.Black.1984
06-30-2011, 08:42 AM
I originally came upon lrapshop.com by Googling merchants that accept AlertPay. Not because my country doesn't accept PayPal, but simply because I was screwed over by them and vowed not to use them again. I believe the search term was, Merchants that accept Alertpay. I was then directed to this site, Where can i use Alertpay? (http://www.financialcrisisblog.org/forum/Business-Finance/Where-can-i-use-Alertpay-342719.htm) which in turn directed me towards Irapshop.com.

I then came to this forum by searching, Buy Electronics & Gadgets | Alertpay Libertyreserve Perfect Money| Mp4 players ,solar chargers,ear phones (http://lrapshop.com) on Google and this site was on the second page of results.

Anyway, has anybody actually dealt with this company? I do find it very odd that he only accepts three merchants that are quite known to be perhaps shady. However, in trying to keep an open-mind, perhaps this is his attempt to be legit.

If nobody has and is simply going by his previous track record, then perhaps I can be the guinea pig?

Fgold
06-30-2011, 11:35 PM

1. we list proof

1. You're listing BS photos in Facebook, twitter...

2. You cannot compare your site with other real shops. You're just an anonymous guy trying to implement hyip model in Drop shipping business.

3. Perfect Money and flaxtalk are proven scams! You only care about your protection gainst potencial chargebacks from stolen funds but you do not care about your buyers protection in case they don't receive the item or the item is not like it was described in your site.

4. 5.6. Free shipping doesn't exist in All situations. If the product is faulty your clients will have to pay shipping costs to and from the manufacturer. And it makes no sense to offer free shippment to a product which costs only $3... :RpS_laugh:

It looks like your "Doggy model" still your best friend :RpS_laugh:

okosh
06-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Okush, thanku for being objective, I really appriciate it that their still are members who arent biased. Okush, do you remember me of teamgpt.com? You were member of our forum?

Yes of course I remember you....Was a shame that forum closed :RpS_smile:

As for your site....
It's not something I'd ever use though I can see why those in a country that don't use credit cards much or paypal would.
Many would question the use of non-reversable ecurrency but this does not in any way prove scam....
If anything it protects you from scammers who do chargebacks and the like...
IMO your site is not a scam though it is possible that you could easy scam individual users.
But the same could also be said about many sites that sell stuff on the net.
Even if you put real name and address on the site this really means nothing in regards to security for the customer....

Bottom line is that I see no evidence in the discussion above that proves scam....

Fgold
06-30-2011, 11:50 PM
Yes of course I remember you....Was a shame that forum closed :RpS_smile:

As for your site....
It's not something I'd ever use though I can see why those in a country that don't use credit cards much or paypal would.
Many would question the use of non-reversable ecurrency but this does not in any way prove scam....
If anything it protects you from scammers who do chargebacks and the like...
IMO your site is not a scam though it is possible that you could easy scam individual users.
Even if you put real name and address on the site this really means nothing in regards to security for the customer....

Bottom line is that I see no evidence in the discussion above that proves scam....

It proves potencial scam without tracing!!!
The difference is that when you know a real location or identity its a bit more "easy" to catch the thieves. Without any details its much more harder to catch them...
The use of non-reversable ecurrency does not protect buyer in any way. The use of paypal or CC gives your 100% SATISFACION GUARUNTED!!! :RpS_laugh:

BTW are you still selling socks in ebay??? :RpS_laugh:

littleroundman
07-01-2011, 01:08 AM

You're exactly right.

And, if Ben had stopped being an attacking li'l fella, I would have congratulated him on having a go and then pointed out he's gonna be pushing it uphill if he continues to do what he's doing, the way he's doing it.

It's entirely up to him whether he wants to be "right" or he wants to be "effective"

However, as it stands, IM(very)HO, there are enough heavily publicized "red flags" WRT to IrApShop to ensure that this thread on RealScams.com is not going to be the last time he'll be forced to defend himself, rather spend his time making it work.

lrapshop
07-01-2011, 01:00 PM
I stop responding in this discussing in this thread. Since its leads too nothing. You can reach us at admin@lrapshop.com or use our support ticket.

Fgold
11-21-2011, 10:34 PM
I stop responding in this discussing in this thread. Since its leads too nothing. You can reach us at admin@lrapshop.com or use our support ticket.

Well I'd like to bump this as the thread title has a most proper name. Since this is operating anonymously no thread will help anyone so its leads too nothing in risking your money in something that is operating like a Hyip and other illegal...

lrapshop
11-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Every time you bump up a treat I will defend myself. You gave the lamest excuses that "would proof" that I am not fulfilling my service. None the work, only asumptions in that head of you stay over... No customers came here to blame on me... This proofs nothing but tells something, right?

On every reply you make, someone is creating a topic to tell the world they receive it. Some teaser for you (;

http://i40.tinypic.com/xf0vb.png

Fgold
12-20-2011, 09:19 AM
Every time you bump up a treat I will defend myself. You gave the lamest excuses that "would proof" that I am not fulfilling my service. None the work, only asumptions in that head of you stay over... No customers came here to blame on me... This proofs nothing but tells something, right?

On every reply you make, someone is creating a topic to tell the world they receive it. Some teaser for you (;

http://i40.tinypic.com/xf0vb.png

Being more or less popular doesn't mean that this business is real and legit....
Many hyips, mlm's and other scams were and some new ones still are a bit popular but they are pure scam schemes.
Guarantee is something that can't be given by showing a list of payment history...

lrapshop
12-23-2011, 07:44 PM
Thats a thing we need to still work on. You have a point. I think it could even higher our sales. (although I dont complain)
Verifying alertpay was a begin point. But true, we will need more verification to make ourself more respectable to non-beleavers.
Also we tried to be more transparant on how we work. The "buy paypal service" is a result of showing people how we work.

Although I wanna wish everyone a happy christmis,

ben & nick

JaKuZa
01-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Fgold , i don't know whats the problem with you and lrapshop but u cant say something is scam when u never purchased an item from their shop show us some proof that is scam lol , or maybe u are just another scammer that want to get something for free lol u suck man

okosh
01-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Fgold , i don't know whats the problem with you and lrapshop but u cant say something is scam when u never purchased an item from their shop show us some proof that is scam lol , or maybe u are just another scammer that want to get something for free lol u suck man

LOL...I see you know fgold well!!!!!!

path2prosperity
01-05-2012, 09:37 PM
BTW are you still selling socks in ebay??? :RpS_laugh:

If he is selling ones that have been worn by rugby players cheaper than "cat nip" he may make a few dollars in a niche market. Off topic I know but I am a good marketer.

lrapshop
01-06-2012, 01:10 PM
ooh alot of noise in here.

I never got the joke with the socks actually. Ebay isnt my target market anyway.
The thing is what makes me angry is the title. Why does the opinion of the individual has to stand in the way in my google search tables? Atleast change it in a question to the pulbic... you didnt even do your resarch. Alot of people will not read the full thread. Misconceptions... Blackmailing (:
How it stands their its like a fact, when after discussing three pages about, I could provide everyone info about how we work and break every accusing of mr F.

Fgold
01-07-2012, 09:42 PM

The site is operating like a shill monitor! He is monitoring orders and posting proofs in his FB's page! No REAL GUARANTEE! NO REAL Address! Operating anonymously and illegally!
Still this "shop" being showed as a paying one??? Maybe but also hyips, mlm and other illegal may pay for a while before they make a run...
I can't consider this a legit neither as any legit business because of the way of operation...

If he is selling ones that have been worn by rugby players cheaper than "cat nip" he may make a few dollars in a niche market. Off topic I know but I am a good marketer.

LOL Okosh never delivered the socks! He cheated his customers and still no clear prove if they got a paypal refund or not... :duh:

lrapshop
01-08-2012, 04:08 AM
Fgold... but you are a cheap HYIP moderator still! your still in the scene active! You been paid by hyips ("advertisers"), so why should they beleave your lying mouth?

haha your a joke fgold, a racist one!

littleroundman
01-08-2012, 06:37 AM
There's nothing racist about the thread.

1) You're a proven liar.....your HYIP industry history is not going to go away in a hurry.

2) Your business satisfies a number of the red flag warnings issued by multiple agencies WRT doing 'net business.

3) Whether FGold is also a liar is irrelevant. We're discussing lrapshop in this thread. One problem at a time will do nicely, thank you.

4) Your payment processors of choice make it impossible for purchasers to obtain guaranteed refunds, should you let them down.
Consumers have a right to know where they stand WRT refunds, should they become necessary.
Anonymous payment processors do NOT provide the protections many people would assume are automatic.

5) Your merchandise is NOT "genuine" name branded products. As long as consumers are aware of the fact, there is no problem. AS LONG AS CONSUMERS ARE AWARE.

Whether or not you've "reformed" and whether or not you are providing a valuable service to people unable to obtain branded merchandise or use accepted credit card services and/or Paypal is also irrelevant.

If people decide to use your services armed with ALL the facts, good luck to both them and you.

I hope you have a long and successful career and all your clients remain happy.

I have nothing against you personally, HOWEVER this is a forum which prides itself on providing information so that consumers can make their own decisions.

As the logo on the top right hand corner of your screen says:

lrapshop
01-08-2012, 07:17 AM
I never lied, I used a disclaimer! So these people KNEW hyip has a risk period. People who were bizy with the hyip KNEW exactely what they were doing! I dont see that they would actually put their earnings to the tax right? The info was their, and I made my objective post if they paid me or not. Thats it.

5. its unbranded, I never told them it was a brand, so stop using this a some sort excuse to tell my shop sucks.
4. Its true libertyreserve doesnt garanteed that, but thats my target market is their, so I cant help their are so less libertyreserve shops, so that the reason I am their (alertpay does have a charge back policy btw)

The fact why I am so unhappy is that liars (proven! Did I sell my items cheaper than the chinese shops? DID I??? ) just spread lies arround!

And yes, all who think that hitler is great, I call racist.... is it, or isnt it? you decide...

consolidation
01-08-2012, 07:30 AM
inevitable i suppose with this type of discussion....irapshop, I invoke you lose ...via your use of Nazi comparative terminology ie: Godwins law....Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law)

[Usenet] “As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.” There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress.

lrapshop
01-08-2012, 01:11 PM
I have the right to let people know who is accusing me of some lies. And to give a better prospective of the person. And if people still like to bumb up my threads when they tell their idea, but never actually had todo with anyhting in my shop, I call this some biased ****. In this months I am here, never and never one bad customer came here.

Its pretty easy to call somebody a scammer when nobody never comes to defend himself to this forum. well... this time you will not get off from me so easy.

and btw, somebody who think hitler was a "great", I have the right to call him a racist. it helps to get a view of the "poor little guy".

laidback
01-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Fgold... but you are a cheap HYIP moderator still! your still in the scene active! You been paid by hyips ("advertisers"), so why should they beleave your lying mouth?

LOL, why is it that some cry "racist," (sexist,etc) when they are criticized? Could it be because they don't have a valid argument to counter the criticism? There seems to be way too much of that kind of deflection to detract from the discussion of the actual issues. Nothing new...!http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-jumping-smileys-1026.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

okosh
01-08-2012, 06:03 PM
There's nothing racist about the thread.

I think he's talking about Fgolds avatar....

5) Your merchandise is NOT "genuine" name branded products. As long as consumers are aware of the fact, there is no problem. AS LONG AS CONSUMERS ARE AWARE.

There is no problem??...This is not true....At least not to the owners of the genuine branded product.

Whip
01-08-2012, 07:18 PM
I have never seen Pikachu do anything racist in the cartoons.

littleroundman
01-08-2012, 07:28 PM
There is no problem??...This is not true....At least not to the owners of the genuine branded product.

In my observation irapshop doesn't cross the line by actually saying its' products ARE the genuine article.

Instead they carefully skirt the issue by "alluding to" or "implying" an association with the genuine article.

Agreed, a simple disclaimer would eliminate any confusion, but, given the history of the proprietor/s I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for one to appear on the irapshop website.

Thus the need for sites like REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

Fgold
01-09-2012, 01:24 AM

A Hyip moderator?? LOL I am NOT any Hyip mod :RpS_lol: I'm just a mod in a forum about processors, Forex, Hyip and other online businesses... The forum has the purpose to be a nice place to discuss(by posting) about such things. And we do not support or endorse any Hyip! We welcome anyone to discuss Hyips including scam_busters, naysayers, trolls,paid posters, shill monitors, pimps, neutrals, etc... as long as they follow and respect forum guidelines... :RpS_wink:
And my neo nazist hamster is not racist! "neo nazists" are different than old nazists. The first group is not racist like the old one! So don't judge anyone without before knowing first what they really are!!

okosh
01-09-2012, 01:51 AM
In my observation irapshop doesn't cross the line by actually saying its' products ARE the genuine article.

Instead they carefully skirt the issue by "alluding to" or "implying" an association with the genuine article.

Agreed, a simple disclaimer would eliminate any confusion, but, given the history of the proprietor/s I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for one to appear on the irapshop website.

Thus the need for sites like REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

No....You missing the point mate....No disclaimer would cover what he is doing at LRshop....
You can't sell knock off products even with a disclaimer....

For example...He is selling what he claims to be "FIFA world cup keyrings"....
Are they licenced by FIFA??....
If not then he has stolen the fifa name and is selling knock offs or counterfeit goods...

You can't sell Playboy t-shirts that are unlicensed even with a disclaimer......If you do then you likely to be sued by playboy....
Same for harley davidson, Dora, Ben 10, Thomas the tank, WWE and a host of other trade marks....

Laws would vary from country to country....
Here in Australia it's a 50K fine or 2 years jail for selling counterfeit goods....
And we have ACAG(Anti–Counterfeiting Action Group) who enforce it all....

ANTI COUNTERFEITING ACTION GROUP, INC.

The Anti Counterfeiting Action Group, Inc. (ACAG) is an incorporated association (A0039387M) of manufacturers, wholesalers and traders of goods who are concerned with the sale of counterfeit products throughout Australia and New Zealand.

It is an offence to use a registered trademark without the authorisation of the registered owner or authorised user. In Australia it is also an offence to breach the copyright of owners. The penalties imposed under the Trade Marks Act 1995 and the Copyright Act 1968 allow for penalties up to $50,000 fine and/or 2 years imprisonment.
Anti Counterfeiting Action Group, Inc. (ACAG) (http://acag.com.au/)

littleroundman
01-09-2012, 02:03 AM
No....You missing the point mate....No disclaimer would cover what he is doing at LRshop....
You can't sell knock off products even with a disclaimer....

Ah, you're right, I DID miss those products. I was concentrating mainly on the electrical and computer products.

That'll teach me to skim read a site.

Especially one associated with a HYIP player.

You'd think I'd know better by now.

Bloody knock-off keyrings and tee shirts....... for once FGold had it right when he wrote the title of this thread: " lrapshop.com another scammy shop"

okosh
01-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Ah, you're right, I DID miss those products. I was concentrating mainly on the electrical and computer products.

LOL, I went right to the t-shirts and key rings....I knew that if he was selling knock offs then that's where they would stick out like dogs balls :RpS_tongue:

lrapshop
01-09-2012, 01:31 PM
We are a reseller shop. We just list the products. And yes it is autmated, so its possible that their are products in my 12.000 products. And if you think selling these items break some infrigment policy, than you should let it know to my suppliers

lightinthebox.com

Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
It is the policy of MinInTheBox.com to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe that MinInTheBox.com sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, then send the following information in its entirety to ipip@lightinthebox.com.
Information required
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
6. Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website (e.g. "XYZ copyright", "ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04", etc); and
7. A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.

Since they are our dropshippers, they are responsible. Not me. I am a third party that helps buying with e-currencies without to have to have paypal. Understand clearly, if you want to be a Hero, make a threat for them... but it seems the total forum are some lazy asses who actually never readed the two threads. They calling them senior members for something... old and slow (: I am joking offcourse lol

So dealextreme, focalprice, alibaba... go make a thread! Although some of them have almost 250.000 fans on their facebook. But someone who want to make honest money, get bashed.

The racist comment was on a reply of my dear felipe. Go read it, search it. I have the right to tell him it, as it is your right to put assumptions on my site behalf. But some members didnt take their time... didnt they

Flipe, goldage has a hyip section, dont you remember it? the first blackmail thread you made?

@LRM Did you see paid posters, did you see any paid posters on my facebook... one by one their are real people who comment, share pictures of what they received. Its not a 100% proof, but it can tell something. In arabic forums I am hero... here I get smacked.

With all my respect LRM, if you put "is it, or isnt it, you decide" as title of your forum, change the title of this thread to: lrapshop, is it a scammy shop?"... so people can start less biased. But probelly I dont get that respect.

and LRM, I am pretty ok with placing up a disclaimer.

Another thing, Its LRAPSHOP, not IRAPSHOP. THis just proofs how some members didnt even took the time to visit my site. Else they would see a nice 404.

lrapshop
01-09-2012, 03:07 PM
@okush

do you think its my intention to break it? Do you think I know everthing I sell? I made a nice script that reads all the products of lightinthebox into my database.
If you see anything else, I am willing to take the products offline who are not allowed. I took the FIFA things offline.

And if you doubt on some products, ask lightinthebox if they have the right. Since if a customer asks it me, I asks it too.

okosh
01-09-2012, 06:23 PM
@okush

do you think its my intention to break it? Do you think I know everthing I sell? I made a nice script that reads all the products of lightinthebox into my database.
If you see anything else, I am willing to take the products offline who are not allowed. I took the FIFA things offline.

And if you doubt on some products, ask lightinthebox if they have the right. Since if a customer asks it me, I asks it too.

It is YOUR responsibility to know if what you sell is genuine or counterfeit...

lrapshop
01-10-2012, 03:23 AM
So okush, you made assumptions...

Did you actually asked lightinthebox about it? Maybe they had the licenses?

Its to easy to put up assumptions, when your even too lazy too do research!

Since we will never know, I put them offline.

littleroundman
01-10-2012, 03:56 AM
So, everything which has been said about lrapshop has turned out to be true.

Of course, as is usual with non legit sites, lrapshop has come up with excuses.

But, that's all they are, excuses.

* His site was selling counterfeit merchandise.

* His site uses non refunding payment processors

* Ben himself has a less than honourable history

Everything else is froth and bubble.

At least now, anyone reading this forum has a much better idea who and what they're dealing with.

YOU decide

okosh
01-10-2012, 04:41 AM
So, everything which has been said about lrapshop has turned out to be true.

Yep...Sure has....

lrapshop
01-10-2012, 06:39 AM
So you found 10 products of my 11.000 products that were doubtable... a kangeroo and a hamster... were is the world going too.

If you need me, you can reach me on facebook, email (admin@lrapshop.com and lrapshop@gmail.com), support ticket, skype if requested or PM on this forum.

We respond in 24 hours and will be happy to help you. 1.7 years online and counting. Every day I am helping customers is a day I can laugh in your faces. Every day someone posts his picture on my facebook, is a day I can be pride on what I have.

PM me if an actually member has a complaint or email me, else you can go talk to yourself (:

littleroundman
01-10-2012, 07:26 PM
PM me if an actually member has a complaint or email me, else you can go talk to yourself (:

So, can I take it we're off your Christmas list, then ???

I hope all your past and current customers remain happy and any future customers deal with you on an "eyes wide open" basis.

Ong Chor Yew
06-01-2012, 06:41 AM
This is not a scam I received two orders from lrapshop so far

Video of me unboxing the first order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LU7mcXBvo

My first order photo proof

Second order photo proof

lankaebay
06-29-2012, 08:07 AM
:RpS_smile::RpS_smile:We all know, it’s real hard to trust anyone or any site online. But, this site has proven it’s legitimacy again and again.i did around 800$ buying with him. The good side of them is their active Facebook page which works better than an active forum. Another nice thing I like most is their Live chat option. You on simply have chat with the admin himself via live chat. . He is also available in Google talk (lrapshop@gmail). It’s so easy to find him and contact him. I have made several conversion from
within PP-AP-LR and every time I get amazed how quick they are working in exchange of this little feel About buying
product from them, I on say one thing that they will be more concerned about sending the products to you than you!
Importantly, I see lots of guys who don’t have paypal but want to purchase from ebay, amazon etc where PayPal money
is needed. I would suggest them to use this site to pay by paypal. I have chats with the admin very often and one thing
im sure about what is the admin of this site hates scam and are seeking to earn money in a honest way. I love alertpay
shop. I’m from Bangladesh and I know Bangladeshi ppl needs this site’s service very much. I will tell you what..THIS SITE
IS TRUSTWORTHY. Thanks.

Fgold
08-11-2012, 11:06 AM
:RpS_smile::RpS_smile:We all know, it’s real hard to trust anyone or any site online. But, this site has proven it’s legitimacy again and again.i did around 800$ buying with him. The good side of them is their active Facebook page which works better than an active forum. Another nice thing I like most is their Live chat option. You on simply have chat with the admin himself via live chat. . He is also available in Google talk (lrapshop@gmail). It’s so easy to find him and contact him. I have made several conversion from
within PP-AP-LR and every time I get amazed how quick they are working in exchange of this little feel About buying
product from them, I on say one thing that they will be more concerned about sending the products to you than you!
Importantly, I see lots of guys who don’t have paypal but want to purchase from ebay, amazon etc where PayPal money
is needed. I would suggest them to use this site to pay by paypal. I have chats with the admin very often and one thing
im sure about what is the admin of this site hates scam and are seeking to earn money in a honest way. I love alertpay
shop. I’m from Bangladesh and I know Bangladeshi ppl needs this site’s service very much. I will tell you what..THIS SITE
IS TRUSTWORTHY. Thanks.

This has not proven any legitimacy yet as its just a personnal website offering a service to buy products from other webshops. There is no guarantee besides his words. When you're dealing with someone unkown you cant be sure that he will comply with his words and in case of any issue you don't have any real contact to submitt a complaint to legal authorities.

Ong Chor Yew
10-16-2012, 02:58 AM
Actually HYIP is a scam,but some people invest for the Fun of it,like gambling,It depending on other factors such as the number of days that the site ran.Lrapshop is not a scam,Fgold.Even though he ran a HYIP monitor.In my opinion HYIP monitor are sometimes helpful in determine whether a HYIP paying or not and investors can easily voice out their feedback on an particular HYIP and even more helpful in determining the HYIP paying status

Poyol
10-16-2012, 07:14 AM
Is lrapshop a scam. No! (http://lrapshop.com/lrapshop_is_not_a_scam.html)

Question: IS LRAPSHOP A SCAM?

Answer: NO, not at all! Lrapshop.com is probelly the safest webshop for e-currencies!

So well written that I want to beleave [sic] you!

Lil Ol' Radical Me
10-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Actually HYIP is a scam,but some people invest for the Fun of it,like gambling,It depending on other factors such as the number of days that the site ran.Lrapshop is not a scam,Fgold.Even though he ran a HYIP monitor.In my opinion HYIP monitor are sometimes helpful in determine whether a HYIP paying or not and investors can easily voice out their feedback on an particular HYIP and even more helpful in determining the HYIP paying status

There is no such thing as an innocent HYIP scam as long as they can GUARANTEE that not one single innocent victim falls for the BS promises of earnings that they make. And there is no way on this earth that they can promise that. They are illegal. Full Stop. Period. Punto. The people who start them know this. The people who "play" them should also know this and that they are participating in illegal money making schemes.

I've already given my own opinion of Irapshop above. Not exactly the transparent drop shipper it appears to be.

lrapshop
10-20-2012, 12:51 AM
at Poyol
I was already a convict from the first post, I never had a chance to defend the choices I made for this shop. You never orderd a single order... What can I say, biased? I am always the black cheap here... still accepting payza... rechargeble!!!

I can proof every single order on my supplier: Focalprice- Order Tracking (http://www.focalprice.com/Tracking), it started from a simple idea, offer a shopping possibility for the e-currencies. Every customer can request the actual proof. Delivered by a THIRD party. I give them them email and the order number... they can track it for themself.
I still accept payza... If people dont are happy about me, why dont you think they dont recharge me? They receive it, or I talk to my supplier to get a refund...I pay with paypal... and yes, I got the buyer insurence...

I made the page to give me a voice... since these people here actually NEVER bought anything from me. ong chor is one of my customers who did, he actually got the chance to use the e-currency. Get something for it in place.

at radical: you spelled the name wrong again...never visted my website before before publishing your opinion? (; I am still here after 2.5 years. Just got a VIP membership a focal, as I hitted the 8k mark. What can I say...this forum didnt really affected my sells at all, I told how we work.

And again... were are my victims here... this topic is pretty easy to find on google... But no actually victims... weard isnt it?? :RpS_smile:

ps I told I would leave off this forum... but ya, I cant help... I need to respond when some blackmailers are active again...

littleroundman
10-20-2012, 01:42 AM
Re: lrapshop.com another scammy shop owned by an old hyip monitor!!!

Rationalize

Justify

Lay blame

give no facts,

yada,

yada,

and,

yada

As has been said many times.

Readers are encouraged to decide for themselves.

okosh
10-20-2012, 02:01 AM
I was already a convict from the first post,

Long b4 that first post.....

lrapshop
10-20-2012, 12:14 PM
yada,

yada,

and,

yada

Is that the kind of level you want to get into? interesting :RpS_smile: I am everthing what you never seen before... that hurts, doesnt it? were are the victims.

Ong Chor Yew
10-21-2012, 08:23 AM
@Fgold
Lrapshop is the best,once I got some LR funds I am planning buying something with tracked shipping!!!!,I do not care about his past,I repeat,In my opinion HYIP monitors are sometimes helpful,you are nothing but a keyboard warrior,do nothing but trying to blackmailing people and seek attention,I ordered and 100% of the items arrived! HYIP is like gambling but investing the correct ones,promoting them and earning some referral thru promoting give your own river of money or if the site dies by shutting down or stop paying or invested the wrong one,you lose money.Fgold go and get a life and stop harassing and blackmailing lrapshop owner

Fgold
10-21-2012, 10:11 PM
at Poyol
I was already a convict from the first post, I never had a chance to defend the choices I made for this shop. You never orderd a single order... What can I say, biased? I am always the black cheap here... still accepting payza... rechargeble!!!

I can proof every single order on my supplier: Focalprice- Order Tracking (http://www.focalprice.com/Tracking), it started from a simple idea, offer a shopping possibility for the e-currencies. Every customer can request the actual proof. Delivered by a THIRD party. I give them them email and the order number... they can track it for themself.
I still accept payza... If people dont are happy about me, why dont you think they dont recharge me? They receive it, or I talk to my supplier to get a refund...I pay with paypal... and yes, I got the buyer insurence...

I made the page to give me a voice... since these people here actually NEVER bought anything from me. ong chor is one of my customers who did, he actually got the chance to use the e-currency. Get something for it in place.

at radical: you spelled the name wrong again...never visted my website before before publishing your opinion? (; I am still here after 2.5 years. Just got a VIP membership a focal, as I hitted the 8k mark. What can I say...this forum didnt really affected my sells at all, I told how we work.

And again... were are my victims here... this topic is pretty easy to find on google... But no actually victims... weard isnt it?? :RpS_smile:

ps I told I would leave off this forum... but ya, I cant help... I need to respond when some blackmailers are active again...

Why are you too much enthusiastic for accepting payza for peanuts??? ya up to $20 its peanuts :RpS_wink:

Readers are free to decide and beleive in what they want. they are free to check your past as a hyip monitor shill to understand better your present and future goals in your new online venture. You're using a hyip model to run a online shopping service and just like any hyip it may pay for a while before they make a run... :fishing_can:

@Fgold
Lrapshop is the best,once I got some LR funds I am planning buying something with tracked shipping!!!!,I do not care about his past,I repeat,In my opinion HYIP monitors are sometimes helpful,you are nothing but a keyboard warrior,do nothing but trying to blackmailing people and seek attention,I ordered and 100% of the items arrived! HYIP is like gambling but investing the correct ones,promoting them and earning some referral thru promoting give your own river of money or if the site dies by shutting down or stop paying or invested the wrong one,you lose money.Fgold go and get a life and stop harassing and blackmailing lrapshop owner

Don't confuse hyip with gambling. Hyip is 100% fraud. No game just a stealing activity or in other words a crime. Monitors just support the scams and are paid to help scammers in their promoting in hyip forums by flooding their hyip boards with thousands of paid posts. All monitors are hyip pimps. All of them are helping the scammers to steal others and thats how they make money with their hyip monitor sites.

What is the credibility of an anonymous shopping service website owned by an old hyip monitors which accepting non revocable e-currencies except payza for peanuts??? :loser:

lrapshop
10-21-2012, 11:38 PM
How are you so sure felipe? Did you ever manage a webshop?? No you didnt, you stupid scum, you dont know how it feels to be loosing 200$, because payza tells ya, it was frauded visa cart they used...

But another thing, people who succesful receive their items have NO LIMITS... That doesnt really state what you jsut said, didnt you! Your lazyness is your weakness, sir felipe...

Were is that ponzi sheme... I already prooved I make profit.... most of your forum listers put up investment stories of forex... pay for advertising... no question asked abou your forum admins no? what makes you diffrent? Go play with you hyip admins money, mister felipe. Your nothing... after 3 years... And I am still here.

Ong Chor Yew
10-22-2012, 12:53 AM
Why are you too much enthusiastic for accepting payza for peanuts??? ya up to $20 its peanuts :RpS_wink:

Readers are free to decide and beleive in what they want. they are free to check your past as a hyip monitor shill to understand better your present and future goals in your new online venture. You're using a hyip model to run a online shopping service and just like any hyip it may pay for a while before they make a run... :fishing_can:

Don't confuse hyip with gambling. Hyip is 100% fraud. No game just a stealing activity or in other words a crime. Monitors just support the scams and are paid to help scammers in their promoting in hyip forums by flooding their hyip boards with thousands of paid posts. All monitors are hyip pimps. All of them are helping the scammers to steal others and thats how they make money with their hyip monitor sites.

What is the credibility of an anonymous shopping service website owned by an old hyip monitors which accepting non revocable e-currencies except payza for peanuts??? :loser:

@Fgold:That is your own opinion! Let me teach you a theory,if you play in the casino jackpot machine,you insert a thousand dollar into the machine, you lose and the machine eaten your money,would you blame that jackpot machine when you lose money,No right!,thats the same thing like HYIP,if lucky enough you get money,it is like gambling.Just do not put you life saving in it.To me,it is impossible to combine ponzi model into online shopping service do you know that,Do you understand!
@Lrapshop,I forgive you for your past,in fact I didn't care about it,I may soon plan to order something again from your shop

Fgold
10-22-2012, 06:39 AM
How are you so sure felipe? Did you ever manage a webshop?? No you didnt, you stupid scum, you dont know how it feels to be loosing 200$, because payza tells ya, it was frauded visa cart they used...

But another thing, people who succesful receive their items have NO LIMITS... That doesnt really state what you jsut said, didnt you! Your lazyness is your weakness, sir felipe...

Were is that ponzi sheme... I already prooved I make profit.... most of your forum listers put up investment stories of forex... pay for advertising... no question asked abou your forum admins no? what makes you diffrent? Go play with you hyip admins money, mister felipe. Your nothing... after 3 years... And I am still here.

I managed an offline shop for a while and made it legally and paid taxes and everything under the law. I didn't need to hide my identity in an anonymous website just like you. Yea you still not showing your real identity and/or your real address on your site!! If you plan to do it for real and for long term business why do you need to hide your real identity and/or your real address???? Only scammers see an anonymous activity as an advantage...

And I don't own any forum so its better for you to stop lying.

@Fgold:That is your own opinion! Let me teach you a theory,if you play in the casino jackpot machine,you insert a thousand dollar into the machine, you lose and the machine eaten your money,would you blame that jackpot machine when you lose money,No right!,thats the same thing like HYIP,if lucky enough you get money,it is like gambling.Just do not put you life saving in it.To me,it is impossible to combine ponzi model into online shopping service do you know that,Do you understand!
@Lrapshop,I forgive you for your past,in fact I didn't care about it,I may soon plan to order something again from your shop

Casinos are strongly regulated by authorities in my country. Don't confuse online scam casino sites with real ones! People know how machines and other casino games works. Casino owners don't hide identity and pay taxes to govs. Everything operates legally and under the law. In the case of hyip its just a crime. How can u consider hyip as a game if the player plays against the "referee" who always claim him and his partners as winners LOL ... Is that a game?? Of course not!! Its just a scam!!

littleroundman
10-22-2012, 06:54 AM
No right!, thats the same thing LIKE HYIP, if lucky enough you get money, it is LIKE gambling.

Just like a Volkswagen is LIKE a Porsche and a lemon is LIKE an orange.

It doesn't matter what HYIPs are LIKE they're nothing but HYIPs

No rules, no guarantees, no morals, no ethics, no refunds and no truth behind any of the stories.

lrapshop
10-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Here we go again... Felipe, you a moderator, or was a moderator, it is written in stone you endorsed in hyip activities, I offered you an insurrence at the time, and you joined it! YOU DONT GIVE A **** WERE MONEY COMES FROM, ASLONG ITS FREE. Thats is what your ethics are, so stop being pretending your better than anyone else.

I though a hyip is baded on lies, and a ponzi sheme? were is my ponzi, I get a good profit on what I sell, if unhappiness occurs, I can offer people refund for the same fact paypal allows it me.

Do you think unhappy custumers will give me more sells? This is the internet, the speech here is free. My reputation is easily nuked by pretenders, blackmailers... But hey, 2000 orders later, here we are.

Since when is something true when you tell it? We aren't in texas with m. bush (refer. iraq and nukes). Get a live. I changed, you became more pretetique than ever, go back were you came from.

okosh
10-23-2012, 12:34 AM
you became more pretetique than ever,

What does that word mean??...

Poyol
10-23-2012, 09:12 AM

I guess he means 'pathetic'.

Whip
10-23-2012, 09:44 AM

he's trying to show he's not a scammer by using make believe big words?

Fgold
10-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Here we go again... Felipe, you a moderator, or was a moderator, it is written in stone you endorsed in hyip activities, I offered you an insurrence at the time, and you joined it! YOU DONT GIVE A **** WERE MONEY COMES FROM, ASLONG ITS FREE. Thats is what your ethics are, so stop being pretending your better than anyone else.

I though a hyip is baded on lies, and a ponzi sheme? were is my ponzi, I get a good profit on what I sell, if unhappiness occurs, I can offer people refund for the same fact paypal allows it me.

Do you think unhappy custumers will give me more sells? This is the internet, the speech here is free. My reputation is easily nuked by pretenders, blackmailers... But hey, 2000 orders later, here we are.

Since when is something true when you tell it? We aren't in texas with m. bush (refer. iraq and nukes). Get a live. I changed, you became more pretetique than ever, go back were you came from.

A mod just cooperate with forum admin to keep the forum cleaned & organized and free of spam. The mod does not manage the forum neither deal with advertisers.

:RpS_lol: Yea Joined a $1 insurance of one of your old endorsed hyips who paid you to open this type of offers in hyip forums:

Hi,

-

I am offering 5 test spends insurrence of 1$ for this program.

+

I am offering 5 test spends insurrence of 2$ for this program.

http://fxtradingworldwide.com

Please pm me, to ask my reffeal link!

I talked to the admin, and I saw him fx trading.
I ma giving out the price for his reffeal contest.
(thats why i can give out some test spends)

-

what you do is signup under me, invest 1 $. If program gets scam, I pay you back what you lost.

+

what you do is signup under me, invest 2 $. If program gets scam, I pay you back what you lost.

Simpel, since I get 2$ a day of this program, I can pay the insurrence if needed.

pm me for my reffeal link

+

signup under the 5 day plan!

Source: I am looking for reffeals (I insurrence) [Closed] (http://goldage.co/forum/i-am-looking-for-reffeals-i-insurrence-closed-161314/#post1178414)

You made profit from me and your other referrals by ref back comissions. That was the real fact and proved in the link above. You pimped that hyip and others trying to lure me and others that those hyips were different and better so you could offer insurance and call it as a safe "investment".

Everything I said about you in this thread is written in all hyip forums archives. You're an old hyip pimp. Its a Real fact. :pimp:

lrapshop
10-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Atleast I try to put some work in my defends... Yes, I do not speak english as my mother tongue. But atleast I try... And for the simple fact... I speak four languages... and yep I will make mistakes... Just talk and keep talking, tell me I am dumb. It will not stop me too come back to defend my honour. I swear this on my mother and my father.

The fact stays - no victims - only blackmailers who probelly have nothing better todo than nagging about who you hate or why live is so crual.
I don't proof magic stuff, do I? I do a simple thing, reselling products... And I am damn good in it... and people know if i look to the ammount of payza orders I get in every day. (90% of all or orders are is payza)
Btw... why do you think our account never changed before for this 2 years? Don't you think payza never tried to stop us? Do you actually think payza allows bank withdrawels every day? if we are so terrible? Take a tracking code for only 3.5$ or even dhl for 30$. The only fact why I accept other e-currencies is because this is why lrapshop was born... to be able to buy something after been clicking thousands of links at the ptc.
Btw, I pay earning tax for it, its under the freelance tax code 40870-78-2012 for this year, it was almost 4.9k euro... in this context, tax is always 1 year back

lrapshop
10-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Thats not a fact felipe... You made profit from me and your other referrals by ref back comissions. That was the real fact...
Nothing wrong with that,wasnt it? I monitored fx that time. I am not responisible for people who cant read disclaimers? I am not responsible for people think they can earn 200% a day... Ho hyip you need to see as a game. You accept the fact you can get scammed, because 100% of it is BS. It is called, riding the ponzi. It is pure a betting game. I just did a simple thing, gave facts if they paid me or not.The question is, was I proud that I runned a monitor 3 years ago? why do you think guarddogmonitor isnt their anymore? But one fact is sure, your not better than me. You buy the same stuff at technodiscount24, you endorse in the same stuffand ****. Warn the people in the forums... you said their are disclaimers... well I did that too. I listed who I paid... does this makes me a bad guy, not at all. I learned a good life lesson although. Their is no such thing a real hyip.

Ong Chor Yew
10-23-2012, 11:39 PM
Thats not a fact felipe... You made profit from me and your other referrals by ref back comissions. That was the real fact...
Nothing wrong with that,wasnt it? I monitored fx that time. I am not responisible for people who cant read disclaimers? I am not responsible for people think they can earn 200% a day... Ho hyip you need to see as a game. You accept the fact you can get scammed, because 100% of it is BS. It is called, riding the ponzi. It is pure a betting game. I just did a simple thing, gave facts if they paid me or not.The question is, was I proud that I runned a monitor 3 years ago? why do you think guarddogmonitor isnt their anymore? But one fact is sure, your not better than me. You buy the same stuff at technodiscount24, you endorse in the same stuffand ****. Warn the people in the forums... you said their are disclaimers... well I did that too. I listed who I paid... does this makes me a bad guy, not at all. I learned a good life lesson although. Their is no such thing a real hyip.

@lrapshop:True! HYIP is just a game of luck and skill,in my humble opinion.The skill is how well you promote and earn thru referral commission.
@Fgold:stop saying bad things about Lrapshop and why not try to buy a small item from the deal corner in the shop,so far 100% of the orders arrived in the mailbox.So why not you just give it a shot as it is as low as 1 USD LR or buy something cheap and small as low as 4 USD,you will get the answer when the thing arrived in your mailbox(if you aren't in the house or busy doing something while the postman arrived or living in an apartment unit) or when you see the postman arrived,just come out near the main entrance where the mailbox is located,the postman may just directly hand you the package if you request him to pass it to you when you see him (for people living in the house and in the house).For me I am living in an apartment unit so the postman didn't come to my unit,he just put my package in the apartment mailbox at the first floor or If you want the package to go to the door regardless whether you live in a house or apartment),use the tracked shipping it cost 3.50 USD(not applicable to the deal corner,not only you can track the package,the postman will come to the door,pass your the package and request for your signature once you checked that the item is in good condition.either way you will get the answer.

Ong Chor Yew
10-27-2012, 05:14 AM
@Fgold P.s. I am Lrapshop customer the Username is my Real Name,I am real person

littleroundman
10-27-2012, 06:26 AM
And, we're all happy that you're happy, Ong Chor Yew.

On the other hand, many of our readers would be a tiny bit wary of buying cheap Asian made knock-off versions of genuine products.

If they're smart, they would research the fact and realize that using anonymous payment processors is an extremely risky proposition, as is sending off their hard earned money to a self confessed HYIP ponzi promoter with a history of lying about the legitimacy of the businesses in which he is/was involved.

So, as the logo i the top left hand corner of readers' screens says:

YOU decide

Fgold
10-27-2012, 11:02 PM

kindly show the proof where and when I received a Hyip rcb . I've never received any hyip rcb and never own any monitor website! I've made 8 cents not from you but from the hyip scammer you promoted in that offer!!! you got much more money from the referral comission you got from my deposit!!! Stop lying because you cant provide any proof that confirms your false claim that I got ref back comissions from my referrals... You made good money from your ref whore monitor by receiving money from ads, paid listings, ref comissions... You deal directly with scammers who paid you for posting proofs on hyip forums. You helped hyip scammers to scam others and you got paid for that task.
I didn't buy the same stuff from technodiscount24 and made a small order spent which item I received was different than the one I purchased.
But you didn't answer the question about why you don't provide your real name/ address for your new shopping service?? Even for reselling/dropshipping some guarantees are needed! things like accepting paypal, moneybookers and having a real contact on the website can give some insurance for customers. In your anonymous website there is NO insurance and customers have to trust in the words of an old hyip monitor named ben...

Whip
10-27-2012, 11:10 PM
And, we're all happy that you're happy, Ong Chor Yew.

On the other hand, many of our readers would be a tiny bit wary of buying cheap Asian made knock-off versions of genuine products.

If they're smart, they would research the fact and realize that using anonymous payment processors is an extremely risky proposition, as is sending off their hard earned money to a self confessed HYIP ponzi promoter with a history of lying about the legitimacy of the businesses in which he is/was involved.

So, as the logo i the top left hand corner of readers' screens says:

YOU decide

All I know is he spelled Crapshop wrong.

Fgold
10-27-2012, 11:11 PM
@lrapshop:True! HYIP is just a game of luck and skill,in my humble opinion.The skill is how well you promote and earn thru referral commission.
@Fgold:stop saying bad things about Lrapshop and why not try to buy a small item from the deal corner in the shop,so far 100% of the orders arrived in the mailbox.So why not you just give it a shot as it is as low as 1 USD LR or buy something cheap and small as low as 4 USD,you will get the answer when the thing arrived in your mailbox(if you aren't in the house or busy doing something while the postman arrived or living in an apartment unit) or when you see the postman arrived,just come out near the main entrance where the mailbox is located,the postman may just directly hand you the package if you request him to pass it to you when you see him (for people living in the house and in the house).For me I am living in an apartment unit so the postman didn't come to my unit,he just put my package in the apartment mailbox at the first floor or If you want the package to go to the door regardless whether you live in a house or apartment),use the tracked shipping it cost 3.50 USD(not applicable to the deal corner,not only you can track the package,the postman will come to the door,pass your the package and request for your signature once you checked that the item is in good condition.either way you will get the answer.

I don't choose a webshop based in other people's experiences but based in guarantees that paypal can give me for shopping online. I can buy directly in dx.com, everbuying, focalprice and many other webshop who accept paypal and CCs and offer cheaper prices so why will I buy using anonymous and non revocable processors from an anonymous webshop owned by an old hyip monitor plus 2 other guys who you don't know who they are neither where are located their offices and address?? If anything goes wrong you kiss your money goodbye because you have no way to get your money back.

Ong Chor Yew
10-27-2012, 11:35 PM
I don't choose a webshop based in other people's experiences but based in guarantees that paypal can give me for shopping online. I can buy directly in dx.com, everbuying, focalprice and many other webshop who accept paypal and CCs and offer cheaper prices so why will I buy using anonymous and non revocable processors from an anonymous webshop owned by an old hyip monitor plus 2 other guys who you don't know who they are neither where are located their offices and address?? If anything goes wrong you kiss your money goodbye because you have no way to get your money back.

@Fgold Oh LOL,you're jealous about lrapshop huh? You jelly? I got what I called Real life packages such as earphones from my PTC earnings thanks to Lrapshop. My parents even questioned me and I explained clearly about Lrapshop and my PTC earnings.I might plan to get something with tracked shipping so I won't have to go to the first floor just to check whether the item arrived in the mailbox,I can seat in my living room and wait by the door for the item to arrived,I can also reject the item when it is defective,not sign the receipt,ask the postman to send it back to the supplier and report it to lrapshop so he can report it to his suppliers,I guess when it is defective.If not I can just sign the receipt and accept the items.No need to hassle by going to the mailbox again!

Ong Chor Yew
10-28-2012, 06:24 AM
@Fgold P.S. Lrapshop is already operating for around 3 years what make you think it is a scam,where so many happy people got their stuff!

Ong Chor Yew
10-29-2012, 06:19 PM
A mod just cooperate with forum admin to keep the forum cleaned & organized and free of spam. The mod does not manage the forum neither deal with advertisers.

:RpS_lol: Yea Joined a $1 insurance of one of your old endorsed hyips who paid you to open this type of offers in hyip forums:

Source: I am looking for reffeals (I insurrence) [Closed] (http://goldage.co/forum/i-am-looking-for-reffeals-i-insurrence-closed-161314/#post1178414)

You made profit from me and your other referrals by ref back comissions. That was the real fact and proved in the link above. You pimped that hyip and others trying to lure me and others that those hyips were different and better so you could offer insurance and call it as a safe "investment".

Everything I said about you in this thread is written in all hyip forums archives. You're an old hyip pimp. Its a Real fact. :pimp:

You Jelly? In fact it is hard to get a referral in HYIP and get RCBs,as some beginners in the game aka scheme may be sceptical,what lrapshop did is a good idea to earn referrals,giving insurance to his 5 refs,so his refs will not have to worry that they will lose money,lrapshop used to do that but now he start a legitimate business which is the shop,I kept converting my ecurrencies into Real Life packages,I do not want to use an exchangers as it is expensive.It is my internet earnings.Stop being jealous and get a life.

Ong Chor Yew
10-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Atleast I try to put some work in my defends... Yes, I do not speak english as my mother tongue. But atleast I try... And for the simple fact... I speak four languages... and yep I will make mistakes... Just talk and keep talking, tell me I am dumb. It will not stop me too come back to defend my honour. I swear this on my mother and my father.

The fact stays - no victims - only blackmailers who probelly have nothing better todo than nagging about who you hate or why live is so crual.
I don't proof magic stuff, do I? I do a simple thing, reselling products... And I am damn good in it... and people know if i look to the ammount of payza orders I get in every day. (90% of all or orders are is payza)
Btw... why do you think our account never changed before for this 2 years? Don't you think payza never tried to stop us? Do you actually think payza allows bank withdrawels every day? if we are so terrible? Take a tracking code for only 3.5$ or even dhl for 30$. The only fact why I accept other e-currencies is because this is why lrapshop was born... to be able to buy something after been clicking thousands of links at the ptc.
Btw, I pay earning tax for it, its under the freelance tax code 40870-78-2012 for this year, it was almost 4.9k euro... in this context, tax is always 1 year back
Yeah there is no single victim,only countless happy customers who keep receiving stuff and now you added tracked shipping.it is a good thing as you can allow customer to track the package and the package will go to the door instead of mailboxes.It is quite a good idea for packages that are big and/or expensive,such as android tablet or smartphones.Lrapshop Manse(Manse means last a thousand years in korean also mean victory when used as a casual proclamation )

Lil Ol' Radical Me
10-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Why bother with HYIP related schemes when you can buy real products from legal drop shippers everywhere on the internet using pay pal - remember them? they stop payments when customers don't receive what they've paid for. AND that is no problem for most sellers, as we send out what we advertise and take some pride in giving our customers what they pay for. You did know that selling counterfeit merchandise is illegal don't you?

Ong Chor Yew
10-29-2012, 09:09 PM
Why bother with HYIP related schemes when you can buy real products from legal drop shippers everywhere on the internet using pay pal - remember them? they stop payments when customers don't receive what they've paid for. AND that is no problem for most sellers, as we send out what we advertise and take some pride in giving our customers what they pay for. You did know that selling counterfeit merchandise is illegal don't you?
It is not counterfeit,man! Lrapshop is a very reliable shop

Poyol
10-30-2012, 09:55 AM
Couterfeit:

coun·ter·feit (kountr-ft)
v. coun·ter·feit·ed, coun·ter·feit·ing, coun·ter·feits
v.tr.
1. To make a copy of, usually with the intent to defraud; forge: counterfeits money.
2. To make a pretense of; feign: counterfeited interest in the story.
v.intr.
1. To carry on a deception; dissemble.
2. To make fraudulent copies of something valuable.
adj.
1. Made in imitation of what is genuine with the intent to defraud: a counterfeit dollar bill.
2. Simulated; feigned: a counterfeit illness.
n.
A fraudulent imitation or facsimile.

However you dress it up, they're counterfeits.

Ong Chor Yew
10-30-2012, 10:19 PM
HUH! I know what that means,Lrapshop is not selling counterfeit stuff,some of the Items are just compatible accessories and some of the item are not an exact copy of something.

Poyol
10-31-2012, 04:34 AM
Why don't you have the option to pay by Paypal as well?

Jason

lrapshop
11-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Hey, thanku for that question.... because we already resell of paypal shops anyway. People will find it cheaper on focal anyway, so what use would it be to accept paypal.
People pay us for enabling them to buy on paypal shops anyway.
My bussines model is build for offering an alternative, their are 1 million paypal webshops, only a few pay za/libertyreserve/egopay/perfect money shops...
Buy with payz a, their is a dispute option. Buy one time succesful (user has to receive the item), and their is no limit on the payz a. We offering a tracking number over for oly 3.5$. Feel free to try it out.
If you got paypal, feel free to buy on the chinese webshops.

Thanku ong chor to defend me, he is one of my regular customers. The power of happy customers is what makes us rock!

Ong Chor Yew
11-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Hey, thanku for that question.... because we already resell of paypal shops anyway. People will find it cheaper on focal anyway, so what use would it be to accept paypal.
My bussines model is build for offering an alternative, their are 1 million paypal webshops, only a few pay za/libertyreserve/egopay/perfect money shops...
Buy with payz a, their is a dispute option. Buy one time succesful (user has to receive the item), and their is no limit on the payz a. We offering a tracking number over for oly 3.5$. Feel free to try it out.

Thanku ong chor to defend me, he is one of my regular customers. The power of happy customers is what makes us rock!
True,but not quite a regular cos of the exams,no time to earn ecurrency and as a result I can't buy anything

Ong Chor Yew
11-02-2012, 06:38 AM
Seems that Fgold didn't dare to come back and fight back! At last Lrapshop and Me wins,You are welcome Lrapshop,it is a war of words when comes to fighting with this blackmailers,I guess we won!

Ong Chor Yew
11-02-2012, 06:47 AM
he's trying to show he's not a scammer by using make believe big words?
he is ain't perfect in english!!!!!!!!!!

Fgold
11-02-2012, 12:16 PM
@Fgold Oh LOL,you're jealous about lrapshop huh? You jelly? I got what I called Real life packages such as earphones from my PTC earnings thanks to Lrapshop. My parents even questioned me and I explained clearly about Lrapshop and my PTC earnings.I might plan to get something with tracked shipping so I won't have to go to the first floor just to check whether the item arrived in the mailbox,I can seat in my living room and wait by the door for the item to arrived,I can also reject the item when it is defective,not sign the receipt,ask the postman to send it back to the supplier and report it to lrapshop so he can report it to his suppliers,I guess when it is defective.If not I can just sign the receipt and accept the items.No need to hassle by going to the mailbox again!

Its your choice. most prefer to buy on real shops with real insurance instead of taking a high risk by using a service offered by an old ref whore monitor ..

@Fgold P.S. Lrapshop is already operating for around 3 years what make you think it is a scam,where so many happy people got their stuff!

You cant consider it a real operation. Its just an anonymous service to resell stuff from paypal webshops charging high fees.

You Jelly? In fact it is hard to get a referral in HYIP and get RCBs,as some beginners in the game aka scheme may be sceptical,what lrapshop did is a good idea to earn referrals,giving insurance to his 5 refs,so his refs will not have to worry that they will lose money,lrapshop used to do that but now he start a legitimate business which is the shop,I kept converting my ecurrencies into Real Life packages,I do not want to use an exchangers as it is expensive.It is my internet earnings.Stop being jealous and get a life.

Why?? I have paypal acc and don't need to play scams using LR, payza, etc... I also don't need to buy counterfeit stuff at expensive prices...

It is not counterfeit,man! Lrapshop is a very reliable shop

How can you know it?? Its not him who deal directly with suppliers...

HUH! I know what that means,Lrapshop is not selling counterfeit stuff,some of the Items are just compatible accessories and some of the item are not an exact copy of something.

he is reselling stuff which he cant guarantee anything about it because he don't deal directly with suppliers...

Only few don't accept paypal and CCs because they don't want to offer the highest buyer proctetion so that way they chose those irrevocable pps...

Ong Chor Yew
11-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Its your choice. most prefer to buy on real shops with real insurance instead of taking a high risk by using a service offered by an old ref whore monitor ..

You cant consider it a real operation. Its just an anonymous service to resell stuff from paypal webshops charging high fees.

Why?? I have paypal acc and don't need to play scams using LR, payza, etc... I also don't need to buy counterfeit stuff at expensive prices...

How can you know it?? Its not him who deal directly with suppliers...

he is reselling stuff which he cant guarantee anything about it because he don't deal directly with suppliers...

Only few don't accept paypal and CCs because they don't want to offer the highest buyer proctetion so that way they chose those irrevocable pps...

@Fgold: Getting jealous huh! It is a real operation,Some people who want to maintain their very good credit standing may not want credit cards,there are guarantee,electronics as up to 12 months warranty.STOP calling lrapshop an old ref whore monitor it is *censored* impolite,I shall call him the former ref promoter monitor which is sound more polite than your Ref whore monitor,it sound *censored* impolite.You are so jealous about Lrapshop shop and his former HYIP game aka HYIP scheme promoter. You should just shut up and try it,you will never regret.You are jealous about Lrapshop and his ref commissions,as you never earn a single cent from ref commissons before.You also Jealous about me as you never try Lrapshop
@Lrapshop: Lrapshop Manse! your are the best! I shall salute you for being the best webshop ever. I am very happy,once I earned enough funds I may plan to get an MP4 player or essentials computer accessories such as a USB mouse to replace my bluetooth mouse which ate my AA batteries alot,we need more customers to defend you and ultimately defeat that blackmailer.Happy customers are what we needed.Sorry for not buying that much and defending you for the past few months due to reduced activeness due to school national exams

Fgold
11-03-2012, 05:50 PM
@Fgold: Getting jealous huh! It is a real operation,Some people who want to maintain their very good credit standing may not want credit cards,there are guarantee,electronics as up to 12 months warranty.STOP calling lrapshop an old ref whore monitor it is *censored* impolite,I shall call him the former ref promoter monitor which is sound more polite than your Ref whore monitor,it sound *censored* impolite.You are so jealous about Lrapshop shop and his former HYIP game aka HYIP scheme promoter. You should just shut up and try it,you will never regret.You are jealous about Lrapshop and his ref commissions,as you never earn a single cent from ref commissons before.You also Jealous about me as you never try Lrapshop
@Lrapshop: Lrapshop Manse! your are the best! I shall salute you for being the best webshop ever. I am very happy,once I earned enough funds I may plan to get an MP4 player or essentials computer accessories such as a USB mouse to replace my bluetooth mouse which ate my AA batteries alot,we need more customers to defend you and ultimately defeat that blackmailer.Happy customers are what we needed.Sorry for not buying that much and defending you for the past few months due to reduced activeness due to school national exams

Why should I be polite with you if you keep insulting in every post and accusing me without providing any proof to support your allegations??? I don't care about what you think. :finger:

My goal is to earn with my efforts and honesty and NOT earning by pimping a scam program earning from the losses of hyip refferals! :pimp:

I also don't need to "resell" chinese counterfeit stuff neither I need to exchange my paypal funds to LR, STP, payza by using an anonymous dropsshipping service!!! :RpS_flapper:

I'm really proud about the fact of never earned any ref commissions from hyips and other scam programs :RpS_smile:

baylee
11-03-2012, 05:58 PM

Ong Chor Yew, just curious here but why would anyone wish to purchase a USB mouse over the internet? The shipping costs would be more than the cost of the mouse. Is one not available to you in the local economy?

Ong Chor Yew
11-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Ong Chor Yew, just curious here but why would anyone wish to purchase a USB mouse over the internet? The shipping costs would be more than the cost of the mouse. Is one not available to you in the local economy?

@baylee Online shop sell slightly cheaper than local shops,the shipping is included in the price
@Fgold No comment to you

baylee
11-03-2012, 07:57 PM
@baylee Online shop sell slightly cheaper than local shops,the shipping is included in the price

My personal experience of ordering stuff on line "here" is only orders of a certain amount of money are shipped free, anything under that amount the buyer pays for shipping. I purchased a necklace (from Amazon) for my wife from England and I had to pay shipping costs.

okosh
11-03-2012, 11:51 PM
I'm really proud about the fact of never earned any ref commissions from hyips and other scam programs :RpS_smile:

I could say that's a PAC of *****....But I won't :pao:

Lil Ol' Radical Me
11-04-2012, 12:45 PM
My personal experience of ordering stuff on line "here" is only orders of a certain amount of money are shipped free, anything under that amount the buyer pays for shipping. I purchased a necklace (from Amazon) for my wife from England and I had to pay shipping costs.

It depends on the seller. These days there are quite a few offers by sellers on legitimate registered online shopping sites that include some free shipping, including eBay, Bonanza, eCrater and the like. They do of course take paypal or credit cards, with the relevant customer protection. I am unaware of reputable online shopping sites, including drop shippers, that use payza or other non refundable payment options. Equally they are straight sales sites, with one tier affiliate schemes at the most. No links to hyip schemes, just normal sellers of products selling to normal customers for money.

Ong Chor Yew
11-06-2012, 12:58 AM
Why should I be polite with you if you keep insulting in every post and accusing me without providing any proof to support your allegations??? I don't care about what you think. :finger:

My goal is to earn with my efforts and honesty and NOT earning by pimping a scam program earning from the losses of hyip refferals! :pimp:

I also don't need to "resell" chinese counterfeit stuff neither I need to exchange my paypal funds to LR, STP, payza by using an anonymous dropsshipping service!!! :RpS_flapper:

Pimping is such a impolite word! you should use promoting instead of pimping,pimping is used for prostitute not scams!! that is such an awful word man.They aren't scam,it is just a game! Stop saying chinese counterfeit stuff.I am also an asian and singaporean chinese.It is not counterfeit.the item lrapshop resale are not exact copy man! Now lrapshop selling branded stuff,you can checked it out! He had reformed the branded items section and put latest branded stuff here.Got loads of LR,payza and/or EGOpay funds from earning for HYIPs ref commisson and want very useful real life packages arrive at you? Just go to the branded section and buy stuff here!! You can also buy Chinese smartphone,you can use it as a spare smartphone :) or you can get a branded tablet in the branded item section!! :) you can get a branded smartphone No contract there too! It is very Legit try it!!!!! you should go and try it for yourself!!!!!
@All internet users:You should Try this shop and do not listen to Fgold.He is a blackmailer!!!! :) If you have loads of LR funds from HYIP ref commission (1000 USD and above) you should try the branded item section for no contract cellphone,tablets and other branded stuff!!!! If you have less than 1000USD but not less than 300 USD in your LR funds from HYIP ref commisson go to the tablet and the phone section,you can buy chinese no contract smartphones and tablets here!

ProfHenryHiggins
11-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Pimping is such a impolite word! you should use promoting instead of pimping,pimping is used for prostitute not scams!! that is such an awful word man.They aren't scam,it is just a game! Stop saying chinese counterfeit stuff.I am also an asian and singaporean chinese.It is not counterfeit.the item lrapshop resale are not exact copy man! Now lrapshop selling branded stuff,you can checked it out! Now he Had reformed the branded items section and put latest branded stuff here

You wouldn't be calling it a game if the government raided it and applied their rules on unauthorized brand name knock-offs now, would you Ong?

Ong Chor Yew
11-06-2012, 02:27 AM
You wouldn't be calling it a game if the government raided it and applied their rules on unauthorized brand name knock-offs now, would you Ong?

It is not a knock-off!!!!! Lrapshop is not selling any Knock off.It is not an exact copy!

ProfHenryHiggins
11-06-2012, 02:30 AM
Do the laws say it has to be an exact copy to be counterfeit? Or are you putting words in the mouths of others, little mortal?

Ong Chor Yew
11-06-2012, 05:36 AM
Do the laws say it has to be an exact copy to be counterfeit? Or are you putting words in the mouths of others, little mortal?

No. The MP3 players are not exact copies,even Singapore small electronics shop around my area and Sim Lim square in Singapore sold it.Even the mobile stalls near my apartment and the barber shop seemed to come every month to sell the MP3 players
The tablets are also sold in the small electronic shop around my area in singapore and also in Sim Lim Square,singapore. What make you think it is counterfeit or a Knock off!

okosh
11-07-2012, 10:09 PM
No. The MP3 players are not exact copies,even Singapore small electronics shop around my area and Sim Lim square in Singapore sold it.Even the mobile stalls near my apartment and the barber shop seemed to come every month to sell the MP3 players
The tablets are also sold in the small electronic shop around my area in singapore and also in Sim Lim Square,singapore. What make you think it is counterfeit or a Knock off!

That's about all the proof anyone needs to know they are knock offs....

Ong Chor Yew
11-07-2012, 10:55 PM
That's about all the proof anyone needs to know they are knock offs....

They are not knock offs,obviously. If it is a knock off why still sell! actually the designs is not the same as branded goods!

littleroundman
11-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Ok, we'll be politiaclly correct, just for you, Ong.

"Cheap, substitute, Asian made non genuine products"

Ong Chor Yew
11-08-2012, 06:27 AM
Ok, we'll be politiaclly correct, just for you, Ong.

"Cheap, substitute, Asian made non genuine products"

Nothing to comment!! I had nothing to say about this

lrapshop
11-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Seems you people have fun without me, thanks Chor Yew for the defence (;

On the last discusion, focal told me all products are legit, as they export it. So if you want to todo anything, why dont your report it? Chitchatting wives. If your really so sure, report them on paypal... do something, you bunch of lazy (not you chor yew) asses. Doesnt paypal has a law for that in their TOS... If my supplier can do it, and paypal tolleratates, than its legit. Period. Do something... dont be that f* old guy complaining about how everthing was better 20 years ago. I don't tell people it is branded, do I? Btw, their is one new secton with branded products, comming from aliexpress, brand verified. So if you want to bitch of that, I can proof you I sell it with profit from the supplier... I laugh in your faces when i see my sell stats at google analytics...

I have to say... I am doing fine lol - For all the haters, peace (; Reading this is mostly entertaining for me

Ong Chor Yew
11-09-2012, 04:50 AM
Seems you people have fun without me, thanks Chor Yew for the defence (;

On the last discusion, focal told me all products are legit, as they export it. So if you want to todo anything, why dont your report it? Chitchatting wives. If your really so sure, report them on paypal... do something, you bunch of lazy (not you chor yew) asses. Doesnt paypal has a law for that in their TOS... If my supplier can do it, and paypal tolleratates, than its legit. Period. Do something... dont be that f* old guy complaining about how everthing was better 20 years ago. I don't tell people it is branded, do I? Btw, their is one new secton with branded products, comming from aliexpress, brand verified. So if you want to bitch of that, I can proof you I sell it with profit from the supplier... I laugh in your faces when i see my sell stats at google analytics...

I have to say... I am doing fine lol - For all the haters, peace (; Reading this is mostly entertaining for me

@Lrapshop:yes we win again,we need more customer to defend you.The happy customers are the essentials defences for you.I think as long as the seller deliver the goods,Paypal does not care about the knock off stuff!!!!!!!!
@To all haters including Fgold:Screw you haters,Just because Lrapshop used to run HYIP monitors doesn't mean you can just say him scammy .if the items are knock off why the customs in my country still accepted Chinese MP3 and Tablet shipments to stores and consumers,despite strict custom inspections in singapore and some small electronics shop in singapore,some computer malls in Singapore such as Sim Lim Square,Funan mall,just to name a few are selling the MP3 player and tablets too! Do not judge a book by its cover,period!! If you want to see some of the tablets and MP3 players,you should go to Sim Lim Square,Singapore then you can see some branded and chinese tablets and MP3 here.You will know it once you been here,I been here twice and I saw some of the chinese tablets and MP3 players that Lrapshop is selling

Fgold
11-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Pimping is such a impolite word! you should use promoting instead of pimping,pimping is used for prostitute not scams!! that is such an awful word man.They aren't scam,it is just a game! Stop saying chinese counterfeit stuff.I am also an asian and singaporean chinese.It is not counterfeit.the item lrapshop resale are not exact copy man! Now lrapshop selling branded stuff,you can checked it out! He had reformed the branded items section and put latest branded stuff here.Got loads of LR,payza and/or EGOpay funds from earning for HYIPs ref commisson and want very useful real life packages arrive at you? Just go to the branded section and buy stuff here!! You can also buy Chinese smartphone,you can use it as a spare smartphone :) or you can get a branded tablet in the branded item section!! :) you can get a branded smartphone No contract there too! It is very Legit try it!!!!! you should go and try it for yourself!!!!!
@All internet users:You should Try this shop and do not listen to Fgold.He is a blackmailer!!!! :) If you have loads of LR funds from HYIP ref commission (1000 USD and above) you should try the branded item section for no contract cellphone,tablets and other branded stuff!!!! If you have less than 1000USD but not less than 300 USD in your LR funds from HYIP ref commisson go to the tablet and the phone section,you can buy chinese no contract smartphones and tablets here!

Pimping also suits well what hyip ref whores are doing. they receive money(commissions) from those who are being fucked up by hyips. :pimp:

They aren't a game! It's just a scam. SCAM/FRAUD is the right definition according to penal codes of most countries.

LRapshop is NOT a shop neither a legitimate business. The way of operation does NOT follow any laws and its included in the grey market. Its a real fact!

If its counterfeit stuff or not only the real seller can guarantee you about it. Obviously the reseller is also responsible because reseller must never buy counterfeit products and then sell it. Its a crime! Many people got their counterfeit items from dx, focal, everbuying and other chinese shops lost in customs. The quality is very poor and most of those cheap items in their deals are counterfeit!

Ong Chor Yew
11-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Pimping also suits well what hyip ref whores are doing. they receive money(commissions) from those who are being fucked up by hyips. :pimp:

They aren't a game! It's just a scam. SCAM/FRAUD is the right definition according to penal codes of most countries.

LRapshop is NOT a shop neither a legitimate business. The way of operation does NOT follow any laws and its included in the grey market. Its a real fact!

If its counterfeit stuff or not only the real seller can guarantee you about it. Obviously the reseller is also responsible because reseller must never buy counterfeit products and then sell it. Its a crime! Many people got their counterfeit items from dx, focal, everbuying and other chinese shops lost in customs. The quality is very poor and most of those cheap items in their deals are counterfeit!

It is not counterfeit!!!!!!!!!! Even Sim Lim Square,Singapore sell those MP3 players and tablet

Ong Chor Yew
11-10-2012, 08:25 AM

P.S. Stop saying bad things to Lrapshop Fgold just get a life even real life reseller are selling the MP3 players and Tablets, Singapore custom is fine with it,despite strict laws,as long as the tax is paid when required.For HYIP,it seems that the Singapore Police actively warned about it,but seems there is no laws that stop Singaporeans from investing it and promoting it.As long as you are not an admin!

littleroundman
11-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Of course you're correct, Ong.

If people choose to buy cheap Chinese made knock offs through an anonymously owned website run by a confirmed liar and use anonymous payment processors which have strict no refunds policies, it's their money and their right to do so.

Others may see things differently, however.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/realscam-logo1.gif

Ong Chor Yew
11-12-2012, 01:05 AM

If people choose to buy cheap Chinese made knock offs through an anonymously owned website run by a confirmed liar and use anonymous payment processors which have strict no refunds policies, it's their money and their right to do so.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/realscam-logo1.gif

@littleroundman what confirmed liar,lrapshop is trusted.Cheap chinese knockoff,haha,even real life reseller sell the Tablet and MP3 players,it is not knock off.No refund policy? Ha! lrapshop refund when the things did not arrived,when using insurance or the item go wrong

littleroundman
11-12-2012, 01:48 AM
Cheap chinese knockoff,haha,even real life reseller sell the Tablet and MP3 players,it is not knock off.

So, a Tablet and an MP3 player.

That's 2 products.

How many other products does our friend sell ??

No refund policy?

Actually, what I said was:
anonymous payment processors which have strict no refunds policies

As I said:

Ong Chor Yew
11-14-2012, 04:29 AM
P.S. Some of the phones that Lrapshop selling are selling in Sim Lim Square,Singapore

littleroundman
11-14-2012, 04:32 AM
P.S. Some of the phones that Lrapshop selling are selling in Sim Lim Square,Singapore

And that means what to potential purchasers, Ong ???

They can buy cheap s*** non-genuine phones from lrapshop AND in Sim Lim Square ??

Ong Chor Yew
11-14-2012, 07:29 AM
And that means what to potential purchasers, Ong ???

They can buy cheap s*** non-genuine phones from lrapshop AND in Sim Lim Square ??

Sim Lim Square also sell branded stuff,just like iPad 3,Lrapshop also sell :)
Why do you think that Lrapshop is scammy,some of the shop in Sim Lim Square,singapore sold cheap chinese products man! Some also sell branded goods such as iPad 3,Now less people purchased and used this type of phone as more people signed up for cell phone contracts

mrxr00t3d
11-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Hello , I am a Customer For LRapshop
http://www10.0zz0.com/2012/11/18/18/324224062.jpg

LRapshop it's not a Scam , i Purchased and received More Than 10 Stuff From LRapshop After 30 Days With The Free Shipping (To Morocco)
Fast shipping , Good Support , I did not got never refund From This Great WebShop ,

Ong Chor Yew
11-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Hello , I am a Customer For LRapshop
http://www10.0zz0.com/2012/11/18/18/324224062.jpg

LRapshop it's not a Scam , i Purchased and received More Than 10 Stuff From LRapshop After 30 Days With The Free Shipping (To Morocco)
Fast shipping , Good Support , I did not got never refund From This Great WebShop ,

Wow what an epic order you got! :)
To all haters:Lrapshop is real from this proof picture I can see that lrapshop delivered it's promise

Ong Chor Yew
01-11-2013, 07:15 AM
Now Fgold stop trolling hahahaha! Fgold,now you stopped it :)

maddoctor
09-16-2013, 02:46 PM
I have ordered a AWEI S100I Dynamic In-Ear Headphone with Microphone (Black) on 23/07/2013 and the item was shipped on 26/07/2013. Till today, 52 days after the item is not delivered! I tried through the support page, I have made 3 tickets and no answer for my order! There is no ticket number created, you get no confirmation on your email that a ticket is created...where is my order!? :pulling_hair_out::pulling_hair_out::pulling_hair_ out:

Fgold
09-20-2013, 08:08 AM
Now Fgold stop trolling hahahaha! Fgold,now you stopped it :)

The word "trolling" in these forums usually has a bad usage by scam pimps like you who want to kick others without any valid argument or proof to support their statements... Now pls STOP pimping this site hahahaha :loser:

I have ordered a AWEI S100I Dynamic In-Ear Headphone with Microphone (Black) on 23/07/2013 and the item was shipped on 26/07/2013. Till today, 52 days after the item is not delivered! I tried through the support page, I have made 3 tickets and no answer for my order! There is no ticket number created, you get no confirmation on your email that a ticket is created...where is my order!? :pulling_hair_out::pulling_hair_out::pulling_hair_ out:

Did Ben give you a tracking number? I think he doesn't offer any insurance without it. In his FB page there is another complaint about an order not received after 55 days... Is Ben on holidays or he decided that its the right time to make his run???

I guess he lost a considerable ammount of money and clients after the LR closure so he might be planning to close this "scammy shop" and look for new scam oportunities...

maddoctor
09-20-2013, 02:25 PM
The word "trolling" in these forums usually has a bad usage by scam pimps like you who want to kick others without any valid argument or proof to support their statements... Now pls STOP pimping this site hahahaha :loser:

Did Ben give you a tracking number? I think he doesn't offer any insurance without it. In his FB page there is another complaint about an order not received after 55 days... Is Ben on holidays or he decided that its the right time to make his run???

I guess he lost a considerable ammount of money and clients after the LR closure so he might be planning to close this "scammy shop" and look for new scam oportunities...
I have a tracking number. The result that I get is:

from this link : 17track[Together Tracking], International Registered/Parcel/EMS/Express Tracking System (http://www.17track.net/en)
I posted on their FB...nothing. Ticket system...nothing.Track ipdns and search for other email..site owner is unlisted and no email is given! Order.... nothing!!!

maddoctor
09-20-2013, 02:30 PM
I have a tracking number which shows that everything stopped about a month and a half at PEK

I wrote on the FB...no response. Ticket system...no response! Tried through DNS to find owner...unlisted, email...nothing! 55 days and no order yet received!

Fgold
09-22-2013, 04:05 PM
I have a tracking number which shows that everything stopped about a month and a half at PEK

I wrote on the FB...no response. Ticket system...no response! Tried through DNS to find owner...unlisted, email...nothing! 55 days and no order yet received!

So many complaints on FB about orders not received recently. However its expected to happen when you send your money to anonymous/non legitimate site like this one. You could have used dx, everbuying and other chinese online stores who accept ccs and paypal. I always use them and never got scammed.

lrapshop
09-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Here we go again.... You want proofs, lets screenshot it, right?

I paid for it and it was shipped + bought tracking number.

Mr Mohamed Ali,

We do not monitor our facebook page daily, due the new gmail changed all facebook emails go to a folder social. So lately we did not check it.
Our support system normally get monitored by my collega, but seems he didnt do it for a while.

We went to focalprice asking them what happened, they asked us to wait.

Today I made ticket for them. We will need to await there answer to see if they want to refund it or want to send it with DHL.

We have the best attentions with lrapshop. We will find a solution for you! If the supplier gives us a respond we will cover it in our policy - we have no interest in scamming 15$, when we make 10 daily sells...

I already tell you the late response i cause by us, and that make me feel very bad. I had family coming to visit me so I didnt give much eye for lrapshop, i just ordered all new orders we received.

--------------------

For fgold, honestly, since we introduced tracking only 1% of our orders get lost and mostly a refund or a resend arrise. I have no benefit in scamming people... as that would take down my sells.

I made last 3 month over 7000$, so I cant complain.

lrapshop
09-26-2013, 04:42 PM
This focalprice reply

Dear,

Glad to here from you.
I have reflect this issue to our relative department to inspect.Please allow them 3-5 business days for the processing. Please take it easy,we won't make you any loss here. Due your high order amount at our webshop we can offer a refund or a coupon upfront. If you choose for the refund, we will deduct the tracking. A coupon will cover the total cost + tracking. Please let us know what option you want.

We hope to see more orders from you

Yours sincerely,
Sushine
Customer Service replied this message at 9/26/2013 3:26:05 PM +00:00

--------
I quesse you want the full refund i quesse

Please let le know what you want

lrapshop
09-27-2013, 01:09 AM
Case solved

Actually out of previous messages I think this is gonna be the best way to solve it. I added 2.5$ up on my expensive. This is coin for me anyway...

The amount has been debited from your Payza E-Wallet and transferred to the recipient.

Payment Details

Date: September 27, 2013 12:57:19 AM
Amount Sent: $17.23 USD
Receiver Email: medalisgh216@gmail.com
Reference Number: 329E9-0B197-24622

Feel free to private contact me to lrapshop@gmail.com, its the best way to get in contact with us!

Regards

Lrapshop