PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Curative Powers of Noni Juice!

Doc Bunkum
06-26-2010, 04:59 AM
So I'm following some links and I end up on this blog entitled 20 Most Popular Atheism Blogs (http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=5732).

You wouldn't think that topic had much to do with Jungle Juice, would you?

Well, you'd be wrong. Somebody managed to sneak a promo for Noni Juice into the conversation!

Being a RABID Atheist Activist, it is a Miracle when I call anything a “Miracle” and yet that is what I consider the immune boosting power of Noni Juice to be. It is NOT the Noni Juice which effectively treats and/or cures over 90 different medical problems, rather IT IS YOUR own BOOSTED Immune system which does it...

Then he goes on to give a litany of ailments that Noni Juice cured for him...

IF you want know all the MANY great things noni Has done for me (aside from lowering both my Cholesterol Levels and Blood Pressure, taking the pain away and curing burns quickly, healing athletes foot in half the time and curing a toe nail fungus (which several years of prescribed medications did not) please e-me.

Noni not only is very effective on treating the insides & the outsides of our bodies, it does the same for all other mammals as well as animals, reptiles and birds....

I never asked, but maybe I should, did he drink this stuff or soak his feet in it? :D

(Oh what the heck - I did ask.)

littleroundman
06-26-2010, 06:48 AM
I never asked, but maybe I should, did he drink this stuff or soak his feet in it? :D

(Oh what the heck - I did ask.)

Don't worry,

he'll be OK as long as he got the drink/soak thing in the right order.

The jungle juice won't do him any harm, internally OR externally.

The fact that it won't do him any good either is a subject for another time.

Emet
06-26-2010, 08:10 AM
Something I’ve been drinking for over 12 years which really works well at both speeding the healing and reducing the pain of dental problems is NONI JUICE! As there are over 300 brands you can find it at health food stores, Cosco, other stores and as an mlm product.
As with everything else the quality, quanity and price very. While what I drink costs more & less than others, I think it is the highest quality. IF I could not afford the one I drink now, I would be down at COSCO in a flash.

Neil C. Reinhardt (http:///reinhardt.worldwidewarning.net/)

Neil C. Reinhardt is also a man of many words (as you will discover while browsing this site). Mr. Reinhardt is into MLM's (Multi Level Marketing, also known as borderline pyramid schemes such as Melaleuca) and claims to have been drinking Tahitian Noni Juice for several years (distributor #110405) and that he was part of battery B, 321st FA, 101st Airborne (1959-1962).

Theophilus
06-27-2010, 12:36 AM
So I guess what the rabid atheist is saying that by the power of Noni Juice, he was saved.

Praise the lord.

Doc Bunkum
06-27-2010, 06:46 AM
Don't worry,

he'll be OK as long as he got the drink/soak thing in the right order.

Maybe he should soak his feet in the stuff first, then drink it.