PDA

View Full Version : A true believer

baylee
05-13-2011, 07:37 AM
I am still cleaning up my screen.( note to baylee, don't drink any liquids when reading the forums) The bolding is mine.

BiblicalBeast

post May 11 2011, 07:20 PM
Post #221

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 301,641

I got no problem waiting till the timer goes down, and if it goes up again then I'll wait again till there's nothing more, lack of communication, maybe their working on that too, who knows, good or not I did see some well known top promoters who were in the program too and told a lot of people that this program was going to be great, so even it it doesn't turn out to launch those top promoters will get real real mad and settle it once and for all and get everyone's money back if necessary, they would not only be mad because of themselves but because of the people they told, we are all a team and everyone has each others backs

laidback
05-13-2011, 09:09 AM
From their website:

Our Lead Developer has had a loss in the family and as a result the time line to relaunch has been pushed back slightly while he is dealing with his family during this difficult time.
right out of the scammers handbook of excuses...!

littleroundman
05-13-2011, 09:27 AM
What's really, really sad is that they ARE true believers.

baylee
05-13-2011, 10:04 AM
LOL, I just cant image anyone believing well known top promoters like stroesdegoez/manolo or russo getting real real mad and straighten this admin out and retrieving all their money back. After all the top promoters have the players backs.

laidback
05-13-2011, 10:15 AM
LOL, I just cant image anyone believing well known top promoters like stroesdegoez/manolo or russo getting real real mad and straighten this admin out and retrieving all their money back. After all the top promoters have the players -->bucks<--.

There! Fixed it for ya...!