PDA

View Full Version : Reserve Your Cup, telling us selling coffee is the "Path to Freedom"

littleroundman
05-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Yep,

ANOTHER scam MLM trying to con people by telling them selling coffee is their "Path to Freedom" Reserve Your Cup (http://www.reserveyourcup.com/pathtofreedom/product)

This one has the 2 Stooges of MLM, Doyle and OHein spruiking its' value, so you just KNOW it's doomed.

From the RYC webpage:

this product is the largest traded commodity in the world, second only to oil,So,

they're right, coffee IS the second most traded commodity on the planet after oil.

My question would be: Why mess around with number 2,

why not get onto number 1 and trade in oil ????

The answer is obvious, and the same things apply to coffee, ESPECIALLY when you're going to be attempting to sell coffee in boxes of single serve sachets.

"EVERYONE" needs oil or oil products, why not get into MLMing oil ???

Trading a Commodity is NOT the same as selling coffee at the retail level.

Can you imagine trying to sell 2 ounce sachets of gas to your friends and family ?

ESPECIALLY when all you're doing is attempting to sell instant coffee.

It's not even specialty coffee.

And, what's more, if people don't know there IS such a thing as specialty coffee, how on earth are they going out into the marketplace ??

How many sources of instant coffee could the average US, British, European or Australian consumer access would you think ???

Does Reserve Your Cup REALLY think someone can walk in off the street, buy a starter pack and break into well established markets dominated by multi national companies???

ESPECIALLY markets without any commercial possibilities.

When was the last time you went out and paid top dollar for a nice cup of instant coffee ???

Even McDonalds knows better than to use instant coffee.

What coffee do your family and friends use ???

If they always buy one favourite brand, is "Reserve Your Cup" good enough to get them to change the habit of half a lifetime ???

If they buy what ever's cheapest, can "Reserve Your Cup" match the price of what ever's on special at the supermarket/gas station/corner store this week ???

Is buying "Reserve Your Cup" more convenient in autoshipped boxes than grabbing a jar at virtually any store ?? Does it offer different roasts or beans ???

IOW, why on earth would ANYONE choose to buy coffee from an MLM company ???

How much instant ""Reserve Your Cup" coffee would a salesperson need to sell to make a buck, ESPECIALLY without selling the "opportunity" as well ???

If selling the "opportunity" is where you intend to make your money, FAWGEDABOWDIT

baylee
05-05-2011, 04:54 PM
Yep,

This one has the 2 Stooges of MLM, Doyle and OHein spruiking its' value, so you just KNOW it's doomed.

dreamlife/david reid is also pimping this one.

Whip
05-05-2011, 08:20 PM
I think they are talking about drinking from each other's athletic supporters.

littleroundman
05-05-2011, 10:04 PM

Thanks very much, Whip.

Now I have an image burned on my brain that will take years to remove.

laidback
05-05-2011, 10:13 PM

I thought they were bypassing the supporters and.... oh, wait, this is a family forum...!

littleroundman
05-05-2011, 10:17 PM
dreamlife/david reid is also pimping this one.

HeHe,

yet ANOTHER reason people should be wary of investing their money into an overcrowded and overcatered business.

Now we have the "usual suspect" MLM pimps bringing up the success of Starbucks as "proof" of the earning potential in coffee.

Gimme a break.

Capitalizing on the success of a multi billion dollar business and competing with them by selling instant coffee in overpriced single serve packets ????

You gotta be kidding me.

They say setting lofty targets is good for the soul, but this is bloody ridiculous.

littleroundman
05-05-2011, 10:19 PM
I thought they were bypassing the supporters and.... oh, wait, this is a family forum...!

Oh geebus,

now I'll never be able to close my eyes ever again.

Whip
05-05-2011, 11:26 PM

They haven't been able to get their 'straw' mlm for their favorite sexual activity off the ground yet.
I guess at the moment they are only working on their 'gay-cups'.
Think Keurig is shaking in their boots yet? :RpS_laugh:

laidback
05-06-2011, 04:14 PM
They haven't been able to get their 'straw' mlm for their favorite sexual activity off the ground yet.
I guess at the moment they are only working on their 'gay-cups'.
Think Keurig is shaking in their boots yet? :RpS_laugh:

Biting my tongue not taking up this straight line....!

littleroundman
07-29-2011, 03:17 AM
Well,

here we are on July 29 and the Reserve Your Cup "prelaunch" scheduled for June 1 either didn't take place or was carried out in secret.

How surprising NOT,

yet another silly bunch of fraudsters promising people will make millions selling single serves of instant coffee in an already overcrowded market.

Hopefully there were not too many unsuspecting victims of this pig.

littleroundman
08-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Just like a squillion other shysters, Javita/Reserve Your Cup are urging people to get into the coffee business, saying coffee is "the second most traded commodity in the world" and "consumed by millions of people every day"

Both claims are entirely true, HOWEVER, Javita/Reserve Your Cup want you to believe members can make millions by selling "the second most traded commodity in the world" in boxes of single serves:
http://www.javita.com/content/_media/graphics/pro_img_coffee.png

Good luck to anyone who thinks for a second he or she is gonna get rich selling coffee packaged in the most expensive way possible - single serve straws.

Forget the compensation plan, forget the "magic" ingredients.

At the end of the day, you'll be selli......err.....attempting to sell.......boxes of single serve sized instant coffee.

Mr Starbucks must be laughing in his breakfast cereal every time he sees the cost of his product being compared to single serve straws of instant "Javita" coffee.

okosh
08-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Just like a squillion other shysters, Javita/Reserve Your Cup are urging people to get into the coffee business, saying coffee is "the second most traded commodity in the world" and "consumed by millions of people every day"

Both claims are entirely true, HOWEVER, Javita/Reserve Your Cup want you to believe members can make millions by selling "the second most traded commodity in the world" in boxes of single serves:
http://www.javita.com/content/_media/graphics/pro_img_coffee.png

Good luck to anyone who thinks for a second he or she is gonna get rich selling coffee packaged in the most expensive way possible - single serve straws.

Forget the compensation plan, forget the "magic" ingredients.

At the end of the day, you'll be selli......err.....attempting to sell.......boxes of single serve sized instant coffee.

Mr Starbucks must be laughing in his breakfast cereal every time he sees the cost of his product being compared to single serve straws of instant "Javita" coffee.

You may be surprized at how many single serves of coffee or sugar or jam or vegemite or whatever are consumed in a day....
Obviously not in the average home but in the hospitality industry, coffee shops etc...

littleroundman
08-01-2011, 02:24 AM
You may be surprized at how many single serves of coffee or sugar or jam or vegemite or whatever are consumed in a day....
Obviously not in the average home but in the hospitality industry, coffee shops etc...

No,

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

However, anyone who thinks they are going to get in on supplying high priced single serve packets of coffee to commercial businesses is welcome to go for it.

I may be completely wrong.

Perhaps in the USA consumers are quite prepared to pay a premium for the privilege of being handed a single serve of instant coffee in a straw at their local coffee shop.

Perhaps there's an untapped market out there of motels and offices who are waiting with bated breath for their friendly neighbourhood MLMer to come along and offer to satisfy their need for instant coffee enhanced with herbs in handy-dandy single serves. at outrageous prices.

Who knows ???

littleroundman
11-29-2011, 01:06 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/javitaschmavita.jpg

littleroundman
04-23-2012, 10:45 PM
Watch and see as reality bites:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/javitaalexa.jpg

GMAN
02-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Talk about missing the point and narrow minded jerks here.
MLM is the chance for people to build their own business with very little risk when they maybe wouldn't be able to anyway. The opportunity to get rich should they wish to work it and, I can't really speak for this particular company but the products sold through this type of marketing are usually of a high standard.
You guys are obviously incapable of seeing how wealthy mlm can make the ordinary man in the street should he so choose to be in far less time than being in a conventional business with all the overheads and far less fun and support structure. You lot are just jealous of those that are doing it- enjoy your 9-5 jobs :)

Whip
02-11-2013, 10:24 AM
So much like all the other mlm trolls, you have nothing to contribute.

littleroundman
02-11-2013, 10:37 AM
Hey,

take it easy on the guy.

If he wants to sell overpriced instant coffee via MLM, good luck to him.

scratchycat
02-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Talk about missing the point and narrow minded jerks here.
MLM is the chance for people to build their own business with very little risk when they maybe wouldn't be able to anyway. The opportunity to get rich should they wish to work it and, I can't really speak for this particular company but the products sold through this type of marketing are usually of a high standard.
You guys are obviously incapable of seeing how wealthy mlm can make the ordinary man in the street should he so choose to be in far less time than being in a conventional business with all the overheads and far less fun and support structure. You lot are just jealous of those that are doing it- enjoy your 9-5 jobs :)

Wow! Do you have a lot to learn!! Go for it and please come back and tell us how RICH you are after getting in MLM.

scratchycat
02-11-2013, 11:37 AM
On doing a Google search for Javita and adlandpro, I found this:

Current: Affiliate Manager at Adlandpro, Pastor at Sunshine Community Baptist ... Independant Distributor at Javita Coffee, Independant Distributor at MonaVie, ...

Now, I wonder who that could be...

path2prosperity
02-11-2013, 01:05 PM
On doing a Google search for Javita and adlandpro, I found this:

Current: Affiliate Manager at Adlandpro, Pastor at Sunshine Community Baptist ... Independant Distributor at Javita Coffee, Independant Distributor at MonaVie, ...

Now, I wonder who that could be...

I did not know that you could be a bit of a bitch "scratchy." I can be a bitch not a bit of a bitch when these MLMers like Pastor Troy Barton and A.N. Other use their religion to convince their flocks that MLM is a way to riches. To find the name of A.N. Other check.

Adlandpro You One Stop to All Scams (http://www.realscam.com/f9/scamlandpro-your-one-stop-site-all-scams-1276/index49.html). Do you think it is the same stuff as the Adlandpro Coffee with Aprodisaics (http://www.realscam.com/f10/passion-coffee-aphrodisiacs-recommended-affiliate-program-1235/)

tariqwani
02-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Well done this is very intresting article

scratchycat
02-11-2013, 02:02 PM
I did not know that you could be a bit of a bitch "scratchy." I can be a bitch not a bit of a bitch when these MLMers like Pastor Troy Barton and A.N. Other use their religion to convince their flocks that MLM is a way to riches. To find the name of A.N. Other check.

Adlandpro You One Stop to All Scams (http://www.realscam.com/f9/scamlandpro-your-one-stop-site-all-scams-1276/index49.html). Do you think it is the same stuff as the Adlandpro Coffee with Aprodisaics (http://www.realscam.com/f10/passion-coffee-aphrodisiacs-recommended-affiliate-program-1235/)

I am shocked! You called me a bit of the big B word!! :shocked: :RpS_smile:

Looking into info on some of these "Pastors" sent me in all directions! :pulling_hair_out:

scratchycat
02-11-2013, 02:14 PM
They are using the name of Mayo Clinic, making it appear they support this stuff??

Metabolism

According to the Mayo Clinic, Metabolism is the process by which your body converts what you eat and drink into energy. During this complex biochemical process, calories in food and beverages are combined with oxygen to release the energy your body needs to function. Even when you're at rest, your body needs energy for all its "hidden" functions, such as breathing, circulating blood, adjusting hormone levels, and growing and repairing cells.

Unfortunately, weight gain is most commonly the result of eating more calories than you burn. To lose weight, then, you need to create an energy deficit by eating fewer calories, increasing the number of calories you burn through physical activity, or both.

Javita Coffee Company :: Javita Burn + Control (http://www.javita.com/pro_burn)

scratchycat
02-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Javita coffee infuses herbs as a way of weight-loss:

Yerba Mate -here is one report on this specific herb:
Lab tests have suggested a host of benefits from yerba mate. In test tubes, the herb and its components reduce oxidative stress on heart and liver cells, protect DNA from damage in yeast cells and kill human liver cancer cells. In lab rats, the tea improves the flow of blood through blood vessels and reduces fat accumulation.

But Yeung, who also manages Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center's "About Herbs, Botanicals & Other Products" website, cautions against drawing conclusions from such studies. For one thing, he says, "high antioxidant content doesn't always translate into a health benefit. . . . We can't rely on consumption of antioxidants as a safe way to prevent cancer" or other diseases.

He adds that effects seen in lab dishes and animals rarely hold up in human clinical trials. In fact, human studies so far have sounded a note of caution for avid mate drinkers. A 2003 review of all existing studies on yerba mate, published in the journal Head and Neck, confirmed that people who regularly drink large amounts of the tea -- as much as a liter or more each day -- had significantly increased risk of cancers of the esophagus, lungs, mouth, pharynx and larynx.
Yerba mate tea: Drink in moderation - Los Angeles Times (http://articles.latimes.com/2009/mar/16/health/he-nutrition16)

scratchycat
02-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Garcinia Cambogia -

Other Names:

Acide Hydroxycitrique, AHC, Brindal Berry, Brindle Berry, Cambogia gummi-guta, Garcinia Cambogi, Garcinia cambogia, Garcinia gummi-guta, Garcinia quaesita, Gorikapuli, Hydroxycitrate, Hydroxycitric Acid, HCA, Kankusta, Malabar Tamarind, Mangostana cambogia, Tamarinier de Malabar, Vrikshamla.

You might want to research all these names before consuming this coffee - especially as your daily use.

Weight loss. Taking garcinia fruit rind extract doesn't seem to decrease weight, fat breakdown, or energy expenditure in overweight people. There is some mixed evidence that garcinia might help people feel full even when eating less, but it's too early to recommend garcinia for this use.

Garcinia is POSSIBLY SAFE for most people when used for 12 weeks or less. Long-term safety is unknown. Garcinia can cause nausea, digestive tract discomfort, and headache.

Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of garcinia during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.

GARCINIA: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD (http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-818-GARCINIA.aspx?activeIngredientId=818&activeIngredientName=GARCINIA)

The appropriate dose of garcinia depends on several factors such as the user's age, health, and several other conditions. At this time, there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for garcinia. Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using. (Good advice!)

path2prosperity
02-11-2013, 03:41 PM
I am shocked! You called me a bit of the big B word!! :shocked: :RpS_smile:

Looking into info on some of these "Pastors" sent me in all directions! :pulling_hair_out:

Looking at all the coffee sellers and products in Adlandpro makes me want to puke. If there is a coffee scam on the world wide web you will find the serial scam promoters at Adlandpro lauding it. The coffee with aphrodisiacs version is the funniest but no Adlandpro member shows any intention of speaking out against the scum bag who sells it on their scam pitch. Look after your own Scamlanders and chocke on your over priced coffee.