PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean?

ProfHenryHiggins
05-02-2011, 12:54 AM
What does it actually mean when a serial pyramid promoter describes themselves as a "6 figure earner" or a "7 figure earner?"

After acquiring *ahem* access to some of the financial records of two such people recently, I started asking myself how on Earth they thought they were making so much, or could convince other people into thinking that they made ludicrous amounts of money.

littleroundman
05-02-2011, 02:17 AM
What does it actually mean when a serial pyramid promoter describes themselves as a "6 figure earner" or a "7 figure earner?"

It means the same as everything else in the world of HYIPs and pyramids abso-bloody-lutely NOTHING.

Until people come to understand NOTHING of an importance or value is true and that anything that may be even close to being factual is of no relevance or only a half truth, then the fraudsters will keep on winning.

Virtually anyone can truthfully claim a six figure income, when 5 of the six figures are "zero"

Andy Bowdoin was the guys' real name, which was about the only "real" thing to come out of the whole AdSurf Daily saga.

IOW, it's ALL smoke and mirrors, lies and deception and more lies.

Soapboxmom
05-02-2011, 09:14 AM
Why yes, I have run across numerous very serious cases of zero disease. Videos, webpages and ads will be in total opposition to available public records and PACER court documents. There is also that problem of counting numbers right of the decimal and adding digits there. Unfortunately, this is quite common! It does give us plently of ammunition to discredit those trying to con innocent victims however.

Soapboxmom

baylee
05-02-2011, 09:18 AM
In almost all cases it is nothing more than numbers on a screen.

laidback
05-02-2011, 09:29 AM

After acquiring *ahem* access to some of the financial records of two such people recently, I started asking myself how on Earth they thought they were making so much, or could convince other people into thinking that they made ludicrous amounts of money.

That's easy! $019.12, Voila! 7 figures! (They count the dollar sign and decimal point!)http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-056.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)