PDA

View Full Version : Me2everyone

soulmarket
05-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Latest News from Me2

A Complete Evolution of Me2everyone.com – 3

30 April 2011

Next week me2everyone.com is expecting to complete a new feature: one promised in 2009 and the key feature that many members have been asking for – the one which makes you a registered shareholder in this venture. Before then there’s still quite a lot to do and earlier this month we broke news about a new corporate structure which the Complete Earth Organisation had developed to take me2everyone.com into the future.

The new structure splits the business in half, creating two groups of companies linked by a 30 year licence and development agreement. We had aimed to introduce all the new companies and new directors during April, but (as usual) it’s the bank which is dragging its feet, bureaucratically not recognising the fact that money held in one account is the required sum of money to open a new Public Limited Company: despite this being approved and certified by the government (via Companies House). When that final piece of the jigsaw is in place documents will be exchanged and this new public company and how it links into the group will be reported here.

M2E Limited

That company will have two wholly-owned subsidiary companies and you have met one already: M2E Support Limited. The second company is M2E Limited which looks after the groups banking, accounting and compliance requirements. It’s headed by David Lewis, continuing on from a role in Me2everyone PLC.

Two Halves

Under the 30 year license and development agreement Complete Earth will retain website features and development (home to all the web development teams) until the time when me2everyone.com is ready for a stock market listing. At that point there exists an option for the PLC heading for the stock market to wholly acquire that division. Complete Earth also retains the largest share in a new sales and marketing company which we aim to unveil next week with its 8 new directors. Complete Earth has opened the Complete Earth Foundation (headed by Maureen Foers OBE) – the future of funding for the combined Me2everyone and Complete Earth wish list of good causes. Finally in the Complete Earth side of the house will be the new Sparks company (already incorporated and now being prepared). Sparks will develop a range of new ideas from our members – predominantly from those using the Bubble of Energy to transform their lives. News about the Bubble of Energy will be released in the coming weeks.

The new Me2everyone structure handles operations, support and background administration. The companies which make up that group face lower risks and therefore it’s highly suited to the prospects of being taken to market. The new PLC will become the centre point of where all profits and value are stored and (hopefully) we can break that news story next week.

http://www.me2everyone.com/

Soapboxmom
05-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Okay, Michel, let's hear about those Metoos. Who is the hell wants virtual currency???

8b) Shares
Members are currently earning an Allocation of Shares when they become a Member or by giving people their URL link who subsequently become M2E Members. These Allocated Shares will be replaced by the Metoos.
You may transfer your Allocated Shares (or Metoos) as a gift to any other Member with our written permission, on the basis that the receiving Member does not pay you any money for such a transfer.
By mid 2011 Members will be able to convert their Allocated Shares (or Metoos) into Registered Shares in a private transaction with Complete Earth. This will give you a Share Certificate entitling you to various rights as a shareholder including (but not limited to) a share in the profits.
We confirm that at the time these Registered Shares are legally transferred to you they will be fully paid up and you will not be liable for any future payment for the shares.

8c) Selling your Shares
You may not sell your Allocated Shares (or Metoos) to any third party or other Member.
However you may wish to sell some or all of your Registered Shares and you will be given instructions on how to achieve this. You will be given information on how to achieve this when you hold registered shares.

8d) Your Agreements under Member Rewards

In seeking to benefit from the Members Rewards as detailed in this section 8 you agree:
To only create one personal Members account for yourself;
Not to register as a Member using your own URL link, using different email addresses or aliases;
Not to give your URL link to anyone whom you know to be younger than the age of 16;
Not to register the names of other people without their express written permission;
Not to register the names of any fictitious people, people who are dead, family pets or other animals, or inanimate objects, or impersonate any person or entity;
Not to bring M2E, its directors, employees or support personnel into disrepute whether orally or in writing in any media (including, but not limited to websites, forums, blogs, newspapers);
Not to breach the confidential aspects of this Agreement.
If you breach any of these conditions we may cancel your Allocation of Shares (Metoos), remove offending profiles, suspend or bar your access to M2E. We also reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the M2E Website......

32) Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this Agreement will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales......

2) Our details
The full name of our company is Complete Earth Organisation SA and we are registered in Seychelles. Our address for written communication only is:
Global Gateway 2416,
Rue De La Perle
Providence, Mahe,
Seychelles
Or you may contact us via our UK Contact Centre at:
Me2everyone Virtual Worlds Limited
163-167 King Street
Dukinfield
Cheshire
SK16 4LF
United Kingdom

Seychelles is where all the scammers run to register their nonsense. This sure looks flaky to me!

Soapboxmom

path2prosperity
05-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Latest News from Me2
The new PLC will become the centre point of where all profits and value are stored and (hopefully) we can break that news story next week.

Me2Everyone.com (http://www.me2everyone.com/)

Is this another of the "reliable investment programs" which you sell on your blog?

Reliable Investment Programs (http://wwwamazone.blogspot.com/)

Can we expect another list building program to promote your wares like the ill fated List Zilla? http://ecommerce-journal.com/forum/topic/27032

soulmarket
05-21-2011, 07:20 AM
A Complete Evolution of Me2everyone.com - 5

19 May 2011

Finally we can Reveal the Jewel in the Crown

Earlier this week, Complete Earth Organisation signed a 30-year, exclusive licence and business development agreement with a new company: M2E Holdings PLC, which has emerged following extensive professional advice concerning the future stock market listing of the me2everyone.com business. Complete Earth brings a wide range of new ideas and strategies to the table and the 30-year license will enable M2E Holdings PLC to access and profit from these new ideas and strategies on an exclusive basis for the next 30 years. This is profit that will be shared with shareholders and that’s probably going to mean you!

M2E Holdings PLC won’t become involved in day-to-day trading, nor will it directly employ anyone. It will simply become the store for various agreements, while holding shares in several value-producing companies and the income it generates will be used to acquire other assets and to reward shareholders by way of dividends. So, M2E Holdings PLC is where every member of me2everyone.com can ultimately become shareholders and, with the new share registration system arriving next week, this is the perfect time to explore these exciting developments!

Becoming a Shareholder

M2E Holdings PLC has a new share structure. Instead of shares with a face value of “a tenth of one penny” (as in Me2everyone PLC) the new company has shares with a face value of one penny. Also, the number of shares which the directors plan to issue has also changed. In Me2everyone PLC there were 18 billion shares of GBP £0.001 each, but in M2E Holdings PLC the number drops to 1.6 billion of GBP £0.01 each.

This means that when you begin converting your Metoos into registered shares (next week) it will no longer be 1 Metoo = 1 Share, but 10 Metoos = 1 Share.

The math still works out the same.

For instance: if you have 20,000 Metoos to convert to registered shares, then under the old system you would get 20,000 shares of GBP £0.001 each (a £20.00 face-value). Under the new system you will be give 2,000 shares of GBP £0.01 each (again, a £20.00 face-value).

This new structure allows for two key features:

a) Special Offers can be introduced where the conversion rate would be less than 10 Metoos = 1 Share

cool.gif We can now show incremental increases in the value of M2E Holdings PLC shares – something that wasn’t possible under the old system. This helps fuel your excitement and general member interest in me2everyone.com. For example:

Today the website is worth GBP £7m (700m shares of £0.01 face value are currently in issue).

The conversion ratio of Metoos – Shares will be 10:1

When the value rises to GBP £7.7m, the conversion ratio will change to 11:1 – so you know that every time the conversion ratio increases, the value of M2E Holdings PLC has increased.

When the new system launches we will give you plenty of information to help make your decisions on how many Metoos you should convert. We are also going to update the help system during next week as well, to ensure everything is as clear as possible. These really are exciting times and we can’t wait to bring you the next piece of news...

Finally - the shape of new board of directors for M2E Holdings PLC is still being developed. We know that Michael Leonard will be resigning once the hand-over is completed. We also know that at least one new director is joining the board – possibly tomorrow. Expect a news story on the directors next week.

What happened to Me2everyone PLC?

A decision was taken on 25th March 2011 by the directors of Me2everyone PLC to ask for the company to be closed down. This was to bring to a conclusion a turbulent episode in me2everyone’s history: where a chain reaction of events beyond the directors’ control was set into motion by their legal advisors in 2009. Poor advice had lead to the wrong legal agreements, which one year later caused confusion at HMRC (the tax office). What should have, in theory been a quick investigation and the issue of a VAT refund turned into an investigation lasting 11 months and a decision requiring Me2everyone PLC to de-register for VAT. At this point the first years‘ accounts were already overdue and this is when Complete Earth began to take action to secure the future of me2everyone.com. These events lead to a promise of an extreme delay in filing the first years’ accounts and subsequently placed an indelible stain on the canvas of a company being prepared for the stock market. The decision to close Me2everyone PLC was heart-wrenching, but also required action by directors who pride themselves on the professional way they conduct their business affairs. All paying members and shareholders were written to on 29th March 2011 to explain this action and to show how they were to be involved in the new companies. The action taken by Complete Earth and the directors has ensured that next week you can fulfil your destiny and become a registered shareholder in the creation of tomorrow.

Soapboxmom
05-21-2011, 08:25 AM
Obvious scams go public???? Why would anyone want this garbage soon to be penny stock? What exchange in what country will it be traded on? What kind of disclosure will shareholders receive? Metoos = Monopoly money????

Soapboxmom

Whip
05-21-2011, 08:39 AM
No one cares what self published 'press releases' say.

littleroundman
05-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Today the website is worth GBP £7m (700m shares of £0.01 face value are currently in issue).

Err,

that would be a great big "NO"

They are, in fact, worth zip, zero, zilch, nil, nada and nothing.

Which means by extension that "metoos" are worth 10% of "nothing"

Just think,

10,000,000 "metoos" and $1.50 wouldn't even buy you a decent cup of coffee.

How sad is THAT ???

Soapboxmom
05-21-2011, 10:30 AM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s248/championbc/monopoly-money.jpg

Soapboxmom

laidback
05-21-2011, 11:12 AM
LOL. Todays BS on the site trying to explain why members aren't getting screwed by the dilution of their "metoos" is cute:

Confused about the New Share Structure?

21 May 2011

Is me2everyone.com about to commit the greatest heist of the century? Are we about to steal your hopes and dreams for the future? Have we really cut 90% of your future value in M2E by changing the Metoo conversion rate?

On Thursday we reported on the new M2E Holdings PLC company that has been launched to take me2everyone.com into the future. We also reported that the conversion ratio for anyone wanting registered shares in M2E Holdings PLC would be 10 Metoos = 1 share.

It seems that we made a really bad job of explaining just how much better this is going to be for members – considering the numbers of people who are VERY angry about losing thousands and thousands of shares. So we wanted to release this very simple example of what’s about to happen...

Meet Alex – one of our members.

Alex has 200,000 Metoos. So let’s look at what happens under the old system...

The conversion rate is 1 Metoo = 1 Share
Alex converts these Metoos into 200,000 shares of GBP £0.001 each
The company goes on to make a valuation of GBP £1bn in the years to come (kinda low for social networks)
At that time, under the old system, there would have been 18bn shares in issue
Simple math of GBP £1bn / 18bn shares = GBP £0.055 per share
So Alex’s shares are worth 200,000 shares x GBP £0.055 = GBP £11,111.00

That’s really good isn’t it? So when some members heard that the conversion ration had moved to 10:1 they were very unhappy – expecting their future values to be slash by 90%

OK so the system has changed. So let’s take a look at what happens under the new system...

Alex still has 200,000 Metoos but things are a little different now:

The conversion rate is 10 Metoos = 1 Share
Alex converts these Metoos into 20,000 shares of GBP £0.01 each
The company goes on to make a valuation of GBP £1bn in the years to come (still kinda low for social networks)
The maximum planned number of shares in issue will be 1.6bn
Simple math of GBP £1bn / 1.6bn shares = GBP £0.625 per share
So Alex’s shares are worth 20,000 shares x GBP £0.625 = GBP £12,500.00

Hmm... Using the same valuation we just increased the value of Alex’s shares by GBP £1,389.00 – and, you know, we just increased everyone’s future income from M2E share ownership by 12.5% - EVERYONE. That’s the kind of people we are!

This kind of mis-direction is priceless. Note in the second example the share quantity is capped at 1.6bln, creating the scenario that the shares will be worth more. The problem is in neither case do they explain whether they will issue enough shares to convert all members metoos. And then, of course is the "valuation" issue. When you set up a company you set the par value of the shares, but that does not mean that the shares are actually worth the value you set.

littleroundman
05-21-2011, 11:33 AM
To put the whole thing into easy to understand language:

"What's happened is that "round 1" of yet another HYIP ponzi game has finished and we're about to move into "round 2" if we can convince enough of the punters to play again"

IOW, the story may have changed, but the outcome is the same.

laidback
05-21-2011, 01:13 PM
To put the whole thing into easy to understand language:

"What's happened is that "round 1" of yet another HYIP ponzi game has finished and we're about to move into "round 2" if we can convince enough of the punters to play again"

IOW, the story may have changed, but the outcome is the same.

Succinctly stated simplicity...!

soulmarket
07-23-2011, 03:30 AM
Already 45 millions shares purchased!!

I have successfully converted my Metoos into Shares at a conversion rate of 10 Metoos for 1 share.

littleroundman
07-23-2011, 06:09 AM
So,

you STILL have nothing.

You converted 10 nothings into 1 nothing

And you STILL can't afford to buy a cup of coffee, no matter how many "metoos" or "shares" you have.

Come back and tell us when you have converted your shares into cash AND have the cash in your pocket.

Otherwise, it's all just numbers on your screen.

soulmarket
11-12-2011, 01:19 PM
"We Are Building A Village That Becomes A Metropolis All Owned By You”

If you haven’t heard about this company and the vision behind it, you’re in for a real treat. Everyone has heard of online worlds like WOW and Second Life but this one seems like it has more potential then both of them combined.

Me2Everyone is currently under development so there is still time to get in on the ground floor. Eventually it will be a virtual world doubling as a social network.

The greatest thing about this concept in my opinion is the fact that it is structured similar to a co-op where everyone involved retains joint ownership of the virtual world. Me2Everyone is free to join and if you decide to participate you will be awarded shares.

Here’s the kicker… Eventually this company will be traded on major indexes and your shares are real, they are actually stock in the company so you my friend may be filthy rich if you get on board now.

Another benefit of the Me2Everyone world is that it will have locations in which you can trade out your shares for real money, pounds, and dollars etc…

The company’s business model expects shares to be worth a total by 2012 GP £0.58 each.

All the while you will be accumulating a small fortune of these shares by referring your friends, family and subscribers.

no referral links please - removed by mod