PDA

View Full Version : $2000 a week and wanting to stay home and watch movies.

baylee
04-24-2011, 08:10 PM
I am placing this post in here because it is really upsetting to me and it really doesn't matter what thread it came from or where. How in the world are people this blank blank stupid?

makubekz

post Today, 06:20 PM
Post #794

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 224,601

QUOTE (stacy532 @ Apr 25 2011, 07:15 AM) *
cool deal im up to 376 today cant wait till christmas and be making like 2000 a week...

That rocks bro and I don't need a job if im earning $2000 a week. I would just stay home and watch movies all day. More success to all of us here.

littleroundman
04-24-2011, 08:29 PM
It's a sad fact that H.L.Menckens' famous quote holds as true in the internet age as it did when first published:

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.

H. L. Mencken (http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/H._L._Mencken/)
US editor (1880 - 1956)

laidback
04-24-2011, 11:00 PM
That is the good old greed factor in full swing. JustBeenPaid is so obviously a freaking ponzi scam. Look at who's in it, zoezeth, deathrow, letsearn4ever...! Rhodes Scholars they aint...!

scratchycat
04-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Discover how to get from JustBeenPaid!:

1.Education to Raise Your Financial IQ so You Become Wealthier Faster!

2.Assets You Can Buy for $20 that Can Quickly Grow to $40, $60, $80, or Even $100!

3.Dozens or Even Hundreds of "Brokers" and "Agents" Who Help Grow Your Earnings!
(If our website is too busy for you to get in,
please come back later.)

All of these you can get for free if you just search but they make money by you paying them!! $2,000 a week, wow!! Is this also a spinoff of F5M??

bigbob
05-10-2012, 09:58 AM
I'm confused. Did Mencken REALLY say that, because if s/he did, s/he's something of a dumbphuck. If I was saying it I woulda put 'OVERestimating'.
But then s/he was probably American.

$2k a week? You bet I'd stay at home and watch BLURAY movies and eat QUALITY takeaway food instead of staying home watching DIVX and eating 30% OFF takeaways. Boy, that's livin'

path2prosperity
05-10-2012, 03:53 PM
$2k a week? You bet I'd stay at home and watch BLURAY movies and eat QUALITY takeaway food instead of staying home watching DIVX and eating 30% OFF takeaways. Boy, that's livin'

No. It is the way to a fast death. Become a couch potato and swallow crap sales spiel from the likes of Fred Mann. What a way to live. Have you ever read a book or done any excercise?