PDA

View Full Version : Bank-Shares-Liquidity-Opp...

okosh
04-13-2011, 07:43 AM
I think it's still in pre launch....

During falling markets or large market corrections massive amounts sit off ledger and this causes problems for the banks as they need to use the action to reduce their exposure but have limits to the size of off ledger funds due to banking regulations, and with the recent market crashes I know of a least 2 banks that are happy to offer this facility to private investors in order to allow them to balance their books.

This is subject to the normal NDAs and proof of funds, the banks have asked to remain confidential to avoid unnecessary attention however this will be a world top 50 bank underwritten by a Lloyds of London leveraged trading program linked to the LIBOR overnight lending rate.

I have access to one of these trading programs for a minimum $100k we are looking to raise this through $100 lots with 1000 investors who will need to provide proof of fund and upload a copy of their passport and once approved we will take the first available opportunity to conduct the trade, the profit split will be on a 60/40 basis using a 100-1 leverage thus yielding a $6000 return.

Once the trading program has completed you will have the opportunity to roll all or part of the profit into another LTAC and repeat this process for one more time thus giving the potential to yield a maximum of $360K

100 X 100 = 10000 @ 60% = 6000

6000 X 100 = 600000@60% = 360000

You have the choice to take your profit at the first program or invest all or part however only two investment opportunities per passport application. What is even more exciting is that the offshore bank will be splitting all the profits with those who open accounts with them, and keep part of their money in this account. They will split the profits daily from whatever they make in their investments. The best part is it will only require a minimum balance of $1,500 to get in on this aspect of the deal. Of course they will offer another program just like this once this has paid out. They expect their trading to generate at least 1% daily, thus each account participating will receive 1/2% daily. Some days they may not make 1%, but other days they should make a lot more, possibly as high as 2%. This is a win-win for everyone.

Those interested let me know and I'll tell you how this will be done. PM me all who want in.

littleroundman
04-13-2011, 09:50 AM
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Now that really IS funny.

Paste the first couple of lines of the Bank-Shares-Liquidity-Opp spiel into Google and what do you get ????

"During falling markets or large market corrections massive amounts sit off ledger and this causes problems for the banks as they need to use the action to reduce their exposure but have limits to the size of off ledger funds due to banking regulations, and with the recent market crashes I know of a least 2 banks that are happy to offer this facility to private investors in order to allow them to balance their books"

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Copied straight from the 2007 failed HYIP ponzi "Global Pension Plan"

You can read the same B/S as it was used by Global Pension Plan on the HYIP ponzi game MoneyMaker Group (MMG) forum in 2007 HERE (http://www.rolclub.com/general-talk/8410-global-pension-plan-39.html#post236063)

Word for word,

they are so lazy they don't even bother to change a thing.

COME IN SUCKERS !!!!!!

laidback
04-13-2011, 10:07 AM
I would have thought the first letters of the first two words in the title would've given ya a hint....http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-056.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

okosh
04-13-2011, 10:27 AM
COME IN SUCKERS !!!!!!

What's wrong LRM??...You don't like the plans??...

littleroundman
04-13-2011, 10:35 AM
What's wrong LRM??...You don't like the plans??...

Mate,

this one's so obviously bad, I don't think even Manolo/Strozdegos would bother with it.

Geez, talk about a lazy bunch of scammers.

okosh
04-13-2011, 10:40 AM
Mate,

this one's so obviously bad, I don't think even Manolo/Strozdegos would bother with it.

Ahhhhhhh.....That's what we forgot.....Reff commission.....Stroz won't touch it without reff-commission :RpS_laugh:

laidback
04-13-2011, 10:40 AM
Mate,

On a serious note, you are probably right. Dirson Eduardo goes in for pyramids and matrix type scams where he can recruit for bucks. After all he's a Ken Russo/DrDave desciple.

path2prosperity
04-13-2011, 11:10 AM
I would have thought the first letters of the first two words in the title would've given ya a hint....http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-056.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

Wondered what "the ell" you were on about for a few minutes "laidback" then I had a good snigger.

okosh
04-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Wondered what "the ell" you were on about for a few minutes "laidback" then I had a good snigger.

The whole thread is a joke.....Was written cos of the twit at MMG in club-Scameria thread who kept saying that naysayers should start their own scam....
Was posted at MMG but deleted cos it's against MMG rules to post a site in pre-launch....

Was deleted at TG by the forum Nazi Joseph because I posted it......geoff is reviewing the warning given....