PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to market my small business using the internet?

Brian Cowen
04-12-2011, 12:03 AM
Hello guys....!
I want to market our small business using internet....So what is the best way to market my small business using the internet...? If anyone knows then please reply me...Thanks in advance....!

path2prosperity
04-12-2011, 01:42 AM
Hello guys....!
I want to market our small business using internet....So what is the best way to market my small business using the internet...? If anyone knows then please reply me...Thanks in advance....!

You don't market a small business!

You find out if there is a market for goods or services which you could exploit in a specific location. Next thing, is to see if you can rescource the goods at a price that potential customers of yours are prepared to pay.

WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THAT, you start a business and start advertising.

Soapboxmom
04-12-2011, 08:16 AM
Welcome Brian. There are lots of ways to market your business. Merchant Circle allows you to set up a free page and then upgrade if you desire. Setting up blogs here, on Wordpress and elsewhere will help. Join numerous discussions groups and put links to your business in your signature. LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook allow you to put a link to your business on your front page so to speak. Be carfeul about spamming with Twitter as it could get your page removed.

Good luck with your business and please keep us posted.

Soapboxmom