PDA

View Full Version : The "Amega Wand", they can't be serious, can they...?

Mike!
06-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Here's a fine "product" for you, a magic freaking wand in the 21st Century... Yep, just when you thought you'd heard every bizarro world idea to be hyped by the MLM "industry", we indeed have a magic wand that can not only make you feel better, it looks like it will more than pay for itself in sugar savings over the life of the wand...
If you think I'm making this stuff up to be funny, think again. Did I mention this IS the Twenty-First Century?... If I may, here's a quick lesson and some first class comedy gold from the renowned James Randi Educational Foundation, including a special guest appearance by our very own beloved Clem Lemons (page 7, post #271)... He sure gets around, don't he?:rolleyes:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=167749

::p

Live&Learn
06-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Here's a fine "product" for you, a magic freaking wand in the 21st Century... Yep, just when you thought you'd heard every bizarro world idea to be hyped by the MLM "industry", we indeed have a magic wand that can not only make you feel better, it looks like it will more than pay for itself in sugar savings over the life of the wand...
If you think I'm making this stuff up to be funny, think again. Did I mention this IS the Twenty-First Century?... If I may, here's a quick lesson and some first class comedy gold from the renowned James Randi Educational Foundation, including a special guest appearance by our very own beloved Clem Lemons (page 7, post #271)... He sure gets around, don't he?:rolleyes:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=167749

::p

Those JREF posters are some of the funniest people I've ever met on message boards. I think they sliced Lenny into about 16 pieces and sent him packing.

Seriously?
06-24-2010, 08:02 PM
Those JREF posters are some of the funniest people I've ever met on message boards. I think they sliced Lenny into about 16 pieces and sent him packing.

They intimidate the h*ll out of me... :o

A Life Aloft
06-24-2010, 11:20 PM
I hate to admit this, but when I saw that thread I thought it was about the vibrator of the same exact name, (Hitachi Magic Wand) that we have. (with attachments of course) ROTFL! Who knew?

http://www.amazon.com/Vibratex-HV-250R-Hitachi-Magic-Massager/dp/B00005M1WE

BruceShuell
06-25-2010, 12:17 PM
I'm with ya there Seriously....I joined but don't have the nerve to post. I agree with Mike! too - very very funny people.

The amega folks that post on MLM.com make this thing sound like a miracle that no one can explain and no one has too. Thank god it's not science is all I can say.

writeall
06-28-2010, 01:22 AM
I just wondered if I might buy one of these and use it to treat people for their illnesses. I wouldn't require a fee, just a donation. I think I could quickly recoup my initial investment and make a nice home-based business out of it. I don't see why individuals would want to shell out the $300 when they could get a long lasting cure for much less by just borrowing my wand. Would I have to license it? I don't see why, if I own a wand.

Live&Learn
06-28-2010, 12:28 PM
I just wondered if I might buy one of these and use it to treat people for their illnesses. I wouldn't require a fee, just a donation. I think I could quickly recoup my initial investment and make a nice home-based business out of it. I don't see why individuals would want to shell out the $300 when they could get a long lasting cure for much less by just borrowing my wand. Would I have to license it? I don't see why, if I own a wand.

You can't be serious. Can you?

Live&Learn
06-29-2010, 02:15 PM
Someone over at MLM.com suggested I should contact the FDA about the Amega Wand claims. I might do that.

Emet
06-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Someone over at MLM.com suggested I should contact the FDA about the Amega Wand claims. I might do that.

With this disclaimer, I don't see how you will accomplish anything (but I'm certainly no expert in these matters):

Amega Global Disclaimer :

The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Amega products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and no inference should be made in that regard about any of the information contained herein. Amega strictly prohibits its Independent Business Associates from making inappropriate statements or claims regarding possible health benefits or income potential.

Mike!
06-29-2010, 02:50 PM
With this disclaimer, I don't see how you will accomplish anything (but I'm certainly no expert in these matters):

Amega Global Disclaimer :

The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Amega products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and no inference should be made in that regard about any of the information contained herein. Amega strictly prohibits its Independent Business Associates from making inappropriate statements or claims regarding possible health benefits or income potential.

Looks like what they are saying is something along the lines of, "Don't expect results and you won't be disappointed!" and "If you heard it, we didn't say it, they did."

:p
We need a little guy with a hammer please....

WishfulThinking
06-29-2010, 06:11 PM

I'm sure it has been pointed out a hundred times - and so does Harry Potter.

With the Amega Wand, MLM has sunk to an all time low with its fly-by-night delving into a combination of the occult and popular science fiction. However, a vote of thanks surely has to be given to scam.com admin, Len the Wise, for drawing the wonderful JREF forum thread to our attention. That thread has served us as a timely reminder that scam busting does not require any sacrifice of literary wit or impecable grammar.

"Amega Wand" Chrystal/Mineral healing scam - JREF Forum (http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=167749)

Enjoy. This thread has to be an internet classic.

Live&Learn
06-29-2010, 08:28 PM

Thanks. I will have to think about this. Seems like a real bad thing to let them continue.

Akhenaten
07-01-2010, 12:12 PM
So, what's this thread all about then?

http://www.yvonneclaireadams.com/HostedStuff/IconPharaoh1.gif

BruceShuell
07-01-2010, 12:34 PM
You may have seen this posted on scam.com by someone who actually knows what zero energy is...I sure don't.

" Honestly, this has nothing to do with zero-point en3rgy. They could have claimed the wand was using quantum-foam, electromagnetic-bubbles or a flux-capacitor and it would be just as true. All they've done is read the term 'zero-point en3rgy' somewhere and slapped it on their product. It is absolutely, completely, categorically unrelated to anything to do with zero-point en3rgy."

Foolmewunz
07-03-2010, 09:09 PM
I'm with ya there Seriously....I joined but don't have the nerve to post. I agree with Mike! too - very very funny people.

The amega folks that post on MLM.com make this thing sound like a miracle that no one can explain and no one has too. Thank god it's not science is all I can say.

Well, we're some snarky bastages, that's for sure, but there's method to our madness (some of us). Essentially, one of my mantras is "Ridicule is a perfectly reasonable response to the ridiculous."

In short, off-colour, irrelevant, or sacreligious comments get people's attention. If it makes them laugh, hopefully it's not just at our cleverness, but actual laughing-at-the-woos. Satire, sarcasm, and mockery are acceptable debating tools when you're dealing with glib, fast-talking slicksters who want to suck people's bank accounts dry.

And, at present, this is just a blatant MLM scam product. But given its free reign, I can see it being added to the list of actually harmful woo medical treatments out there. "Here, grandma, no need to go to that expensive dialysis treatment, Timmy will just wave Teh Stick over your back and you'll be fine. See? Doesn't that feel better? Grandma? Grandma? Someone call 911!!!"

Thanks for the references to our forums, but really we're just humble folks like yourselves. We've just found a home away from home with fellow skeptics/sceptics. We put on our pants one leg at a time just like you. (Well, except Akhenaten... he wears one of those Yul Brynner skirt-loincloth things, but the less said about that, the better.)

I'm off to Swellness Training. Len's bound to accept my challenge for the debate any day now, and I've got to be ready.

By the way, in all that madness that is the legendary Amega Scam thread over on the JREF Forums, there is definitely method to our madness. As your very own Live&Learn has pointed out, a Google of "Amega Wand" now gets you to that thread in the third position, ahead of the bunch of videos, even! A Google of Debunk Amega Wand puts that thread at Number 1. And a Google of Amega Wand Debunk puts it at second. Anyone looking for information is going to have the word SCAM staring them in the face. (Of course, this will attract some of the lower-lifes in MLM, not naming any names mind you..... but they are looking for a good scam, after all.)

Keep up the good work. I'm going to stroll around the place a bit. If any of you feel that we're a little intimidating, Good! It's Working! Bwahaha! Er, uh,... actually.... We aren't. There are whole bunches of areas made for getting your feet wet. How off-putting can "How You Like Your Hot Dogs" actually be?

P.S. More in your own area of expertise, I'm sure you'd be interested to know that that Swedish dude (or "dude who posts from Sweden") who's made a career of defending Amway (David something? I can't recall) is over there under the name of IceRat. He's actually settled in and is posting other than on Amway. Even mercenaries are human, it seems. I figure some of you may have crossed swords with him. And let's face it, he's Len's role model.

A Life Aloft
07-05-2010, 02:01 PM
One has to wonder, how the makers of this worthless product get away with so many false health claims. Not only is it being touted as the relief for every type of pain due to any of injury and illness, but apparently now you can "leave leaving the wand in the refrigerator overnight and having the zero point field align and organize thereby restructuring the molecules in everything you are about to eat and drink." Does that mean that my leftovers will now not become science experiments after a week in the frig? I generally find some hidden in the back after we go grocery shopping and we are cleaning out the frig as we are loading up the new groceries. That would be nice. I always assumed that my wife left them there so that when I stumbled home in a daze after a 14 hour work day and opened up some plastic container to nuke in the microwave, that she was really trying to cause my early demise for the insurance money. lol Now, I know I would be safer if only I had the wand.

It apparently is also "used on the face for rejuvenation and circulation of the skin". Will this help the bags under my eyes that I get from long work days and not enough sleep? How marvelous!

I see on the web now, that you can even use this wonderful product on your pets! I wonder if it will stop our weiner dog from teepeeing the house with the toilet paper from my bathroom when we are gone? The wand makers claim that after using it, a "bunny started hopping around and began eating, something it had not been able to do for days beforehand." So it cures bunny depression? Hmmm, maybe I could use it on my wife during those 2 or three days a month that I have to hide in the garage/man cave for self-preservation.

But seriously, Amazing" testimonies mean nothing to clear-thinking people who have been around the block. They use all the same setups as other products based on placebo effect.

Their explanations are a mish-mosh of science and spirituality, and having a firm grasp on both, I can honestly say they are b.s.ing on both ends, typical "quantum woo" marketing.

I found one forum where they do the same "lemon test" and other parlor tricks, and that's a really dishonest way to sell any product. And when you watch the flood of videos on You Tube, you usually see them using suggestivity in the extreme.

If it does work, they wouldn't have to hide the fact they are making thinly-veiled, unverified medical claims out the wazoo. One distributor marketing the wand posted on facebook that he couldn't even talk about some of the amazing results publicly. Gee, I wonder why?

The most interesting proof was a video of someone using it on a dog who wouldn't use his hind legs. However, since the person using it expected the dog to react one way then the other, animals pick up on these and trust their owners when they are expected to overcome their pain and when they don't have to. It's in their voice, posture, whatever, a vet sees this sort of phenomenon all the time. What was the long term effect? That is never shown.

I dare anyone to do a REAL test using a fake wand by someone who doesn't know it's fake redoing the exact same "experiment.

But the most annoying thing is that I've been trying to find objective dialogue on this product, but like typical MLMs, they locked down the search engines with spam. Loads of spam. Just type in the search Amega Wand scam and 40 pages of distributors come up trying to sell this piece of garbage to you.

If you judge whether or not a product is a scam (fraud, snake oil, etc.) by the way it's being marketed and having extraordinary claims with absolutely no proof beyond anecdotal setups, then YES, this product is totally bogus, and a crime to sell in the truest sense.

I also saw on a few forums that people's defense for selling it is that it's "non-intrusive" and therefore harmless even if it doesn't work. Except for a high price tag, and people going off meds or not seeking more rational, proven treatment because they are convinced they feel better or the underlying problem is gone.

Heck, someone said they used it on an elderly gentlemen who swears his eyesight improved over a couple days to where he can drive again. I just hope he went to an optician to actually have it measured before they handed him the keys to the Honda.

If this is real, then it would have already been in a journal of some scientific genre, be it physics or medicine. A Zero-Point-Energy breakthrough by a company who can't show credentials? Where is the legit scientific reasearch? There is none. Where are the double blind studies? There are none. Where is the FDA approval? Not there.

Until someone does a responsible, third-party study instead of taking a company's word for it, it is unethical to sell this product, if not illegal. They are putting people at unnecessary possible harm for profit, and "seeing" and believing it themselves does not exonerate them from that responsibility.

For any Amega Distributor reading this, the next time you are waving this worthless wand around, ponder the fact that you do not know who is behind the whole thing, you do not know what it is made from or how it is made (and no-one will tell you). Think about the fact that every day that same kind of Amega wand is being waved at lemons and wine, being used to lie to people in order to profit. Think about all that money that is being made from gullible and desperate people. People who need serious medical help that they may not seek that help or may stop using real medical treatments because of your lies. Think about how this MLM company is proudly doing it better than most snake oil salesmen, which is perpetuating greed and nothing more.

Ask yourself:

1) Why would a company that has produced the new "miracle" and "paradigm shift" have no conclusive evidence to show other than testimonials?
2) Why would their biggest distributors stage the same manipulated demos (or rather parlor tricks) over and over in order to try to convince someone that the product works?
3) Why can no one explain how it works, or what it is made of?
4) Any reputable company would proudly point you to a scientific journal or a clinical study.
5) If Amega has released no documentation of where their research was done, who developed this technology, where was it developed, if they have a proprietary technology, you would think they would show off their patent at least.Most companies that have breakthrough technology put that as the first point of entry on their site.
6) Do some research from places like the Mayo Clinic, Duke University and Johns Hopkins on the Placebo Effect and educate yourself.

Lightbulb
07-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Other names of the magic stick:
ZPE (Zero Point Energy) Wand
Nano Wand
Iyashi Wand
Scalar Wand
20104 Energy Wand

Am kinda bummed, I just returned from a huge flea market full of booths selling home baked goods, garage sale leftovers, antiques, pandora-style beads, knock off designer clothing, crafts, imported tools and "as seen on TV" stuff but not a single vendor had an amega-like wand. It must be a pretty crappy product if a copy-cat item can't be found at a cash only open air event.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
07-06-2010, 07:00 PM
They were there, but you probably missed them as they were covered with the Abracabra Patented Invisible Shield.

Live&Learn
07-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Well, we're some snarky bastages, that's for sure, but there's method to our madness (some of us). Essentially, one of my mantras is "Ridicule is a perfectly reasonable response to the ridiculous."

In short, off-colour, irrelevant, or sacreligious comments get people's attention. If it makes them laugh, hopefully it's not just at our cleverness, but actual laughing-at-the-woos. Satire, sarcasm, and mockery are acceptable debating tools when you're dealing with glib, fast-talking slicksters who want to suck people's bank accounts dry.

And, at present, this is just a blatant MLM scam product. But given its free reign, I can see it being added to the list of actually harmful woo medical treatments out there. "Here, grandma, no need to go to that expensive dialysis treatment, Timmy will just wave Teh Stick over your back and you'll be fine. See? Doesn't that feel better? Grandma? Grandma? Someone call 911!!!"

Thanks for the references to our forums, but really we're just humble folks like yourselves. We've just found a home away from home with fellow skeptics/sceptics. We put on our pants one leg at a time just like you. (Well, except Akhenaten... he wears one of those Yul Brynner skirt-loincloth things, but the less said about that, the better.)

I'm off to Swellness Training. Len's bound to accept my challenge for the debate any day now, and I've got to be ready.

By the way, in all that madness that is the legendary Amega Scam thread over on the JREF Forums, there is definitely method to our madness. As your very own Live&Learn has pointed out, a Google of "Amega Wand" now gets you to that thread in the third position, ahead of the bunch of videos, even! A Google of Debunk Amega Wand puts that thread at Number 1. And a Google of Amega Wand Debunk puts it at second. Anyone looking for information is going to have the word SCAM staring them in the face. (Of course, this will attract some of the lower-lifes in MLM, not naming any names mind you..... but they are looking for a good scam, after all.)

Keep up the good work. I'm going to stroll around the place a bit. If any of you feel that we're a little intimidating, Good! It's Working! Bwahaha! Er, uh,... actually.... We aren't. There are whole bunches of areas made for getting your feet wet. How off-putting can "How You Like Your Hot Dogs" actually be?

P.S. More in your own area of expertise, I'm sure you'd be interested to know that that Swedish dude (or "dude who posts from Sweden") who's made a career of defending Amway (David something? I can't recall) is over there under the name of IceRat. He's actually settled in and is posting other than on Amway. Even mercenaries are human, it seems. I figure some of you may have crossed swords with him. And let's face it, he's Len's role model.

I think most of you have seen the JREF thread by now. However, for anyone new here who missed all the fun please check out the classic Amega Wand thread.

Sit back. Kick off your shoes. Grab some popcorn. Enjoy!

"Amega Wand" Chrystal/Mineral healing scam - JREF Forum (http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=167749)

Seriously?
07-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Is there an official Swellness Training School?

There are whole bunches of areas made for getting your feet wet. How off-putting can "How You Like Your Hot Dogs" actually be?
Scary. Really scary. :RpS_ohmy:

Live&Learn
07-06-2010, 08:36 PM
Why don't WE have a thread about "How You Like Your Hot Dogs"?

Mike!
07-06-2010, 08:52 PM
Why don't WE have a thread about "How You Like Your Hot Dogs"?

So, are you going to start one or shall I?
:RpS_drool:

Live&Learn
07-06-2010, 09:03 PM
So, are you going to start one or shall I?
:RpS_drool:

You go first. I'll start the threads about pickles, catsup and mustard.

Hmm. Got a picky spellchecker. How's this? Ketchup. Happy now? :RpS_wink:

Emet
07-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Posted over at JREF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKG2P-bz7yk

Seriously?
07-22-2010, 07:01 AM
Oh my. Say it isn't so.

Emet
07-24-2010, 11:11 AM
It has been brought to my attention that a thread was started at another site in my honor (well, in their minds, dishonor).
The title of the thread was, “Anti-MLM’ers...are they dishonest?” So I went and had a look see.

A few pertinent quotes:

After watching, you would have no doubt he thinks it doesnt work.
Great....but if you look along the Youtube sidebar there is a longer version of the same video. Watch it and see how the Doctor indeed does support the use of the wand, very strongly.
Amazing isnt it, how you can edit and take things out of context to ''prove'' your points.

Its also pretty dishonest, especially coming from people who like to paint us MLM'ers as............dishonest!!!

I'm sure when cornered he'll say it was just a big joke, just trying to be cute.

I guess form Emet's perspective, when one's an official scambuster, one must take matters into their own hands to expose the "truth"!?

You dont see the dishonesty of a video that is edited to completely change the view of the person on the video then?

Pretty embarrassing for the poor eejit who thought he was clever cutting 30 seconds from the original video.

No, my thread was only to show one thing, how some anti MLM eejit cut 30 seconds from a video to show a guy saying the product doesnt work, when in reality, in the full film he is promoting it.
It was to show the dishonesty of that person, and also to point out that someone had posted the 30 second version on ''the other forum'', probably innocently believing it was a truthful video.

Emet, you now stand accused of deliberately posting your edited video (if it was you who edited it, as is being said) of the Amega Wand doctor claiming it doesn't work because you're an Anti-MLM zealot. It really seems like you are dishonestly trying to prove a false point.

Care to elaborate?

Sure, I’ll be happy to.
1. When I posted the video, I stated I found it over at the JREF forums, where the discussion mainly centered around the woo science of "Teh Magic Stick", not the fact that it was being sold through an MLM.
2. If I had started the thread here, I personally would have started it in the Science category, since that is really the main issue: Science woo (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Science_woo).
3. Anyone over the age of 11 can readily see that the video is heavily edited. It is very choppy, not to deceive anyone into thinking the “good doctor” believes that "Teh Magic Stick" is ineffective, but to make a point.
4. Anyone over the age of 12 knows they can click on the youtube logo on an embedded video, and watch the video over at youtube directly, where the original video exists in its unedited form.
5. Anyone over the age of 13 can recognize the point of the edited version, which is at the end of the edited video and on screen for several seconds, in big red font: “And that’s all you need to know really”.
6. I wasn’t trying to be deceptive, and neither was the poster of the video IMO, since it is right along side the original video (which I knew, since I had seen the original video long before I saw the edited version).

On a personal note: if you read my posts here or on other forums, you may find that while I occasionally resort to snark and sarcasm, I rarely (if ever) engage in ad hominem attacks, and mostly post polite rebuttals with links provided to source my research. (I’m sure you can find an exception if you dig enough-but if you can, and it was pointed out to me, you will find that I acknowledged it).
You can resort to name calling, broad generalizations about me with pejorative labels to your heart’s content—it matters not to me.
I can imagine this post will be read and shredded, and again, it matters not to me. If any of my accusers wish to engage me directly in a calm, polite, and courteous discussion about anything I have posted, I would welcome it—but won’t hold my breath...

http://www.msn101.com/content/Emoticons/Holding_Your_Breath_O8LQE7.gif

Whip
07-24-2010, 11:20 AM
This coming from a troll that has yet to prove that his 'company' is really donating to a 'charity' they try to collect for. Shocking.
The whole original post is 'dishonest'.....something he certainly knows like the back of his own hand.

mickeybricks
09-11-2010, 06:03 PM
This happened to me today:

A woman I met through work pitched 'the wand' to me as a healing device over the phone. My first question was: "Are you saying someone has developed the technology to harness zero-point energy and have enlisted you to market it from your apartment?!" :RpS_ohmy:
At this point she conferenced in the person who duped her. This woman was nice until I asked her "Why wasn't this device either at John's Hopkins or Wal-Mart?"
She informed me that she didn't have to justify the business model to me because she had 'healed' at least two of her aging pets. I wept at the thought of all those vets losing their jobs.:RpS_crying: She said my mind was not open (read wallet) and hung up.
Later within a ten second time span the original mark explained to me that this company used the MLM method because it wanted to help people and not make money but if I acted now I could make money. Clearly this woman was awash in a sea of altruism.
As proof of my open-mindedness I invited her and the other carnies to meet me at a local lab where alternative energy research as well as chemical research is conducted to see if we could unlock the mysteries of this would-be light sabre.
No takers as of yet. Stay well!

Mike!
09-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Thanks for joining and posting here! Great bit of information there, please take a moment and share it here as well "Amega Wand" Chrystal/Mineral healing scam - JREF Forum (http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=167749) if you don't mind.

WishfulThinking
09-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Ditto the welcome and ditto the request to post your comment on the JREF forum. I you havent already seen it, I think you will find it to your taste.

It seems hard to find promoters who are interested in any clinical testing or genuine scientific data. They seem to prefer the Woo Test - waving the magic wand over your head and hoping it blinds you to reason.

Chris
02-24-2011, 02:05 AM
Yes, I understand why everyone is so skeptical. I was too until I experienced this product. Yes, my hand pain went away. I am using the bracelet, and seriously years of hand pain around the wrist area are gone in less than one day. What can I say? I feel much better and have a much greater range of motion and I am no paid Amega advertiser , and not crazy either. I have tried everything for years, including all sorts of first rate exercise systems, nutrition, you name it: anything you can imagine, since I have time and patience. The bracelet has brought me back to where I was 30 years ago (I am a professional pianist.)
Today I also ordered the wand. The person who introduced me to these products also "wanded" me at my request, with equally dramatic effects in no time.

I understand those who think all this is a scam. But ask me, who suffered for so many years: I will pay anything for improvement, even minor. And this is not just minor. I assure you: I know my hand more than you can imagine...
If it works, I don't look for explanation.

WishfulThinking
02-24-2011, 10:20 AM
Yes, I understand why everyone is so skeptical. I was too until I experienced this product. Yes, my hand pain went away. I am using the bracelet, and seriously years of hand pain around the wrist area are gone in less than one day. What can I say? I feel much better and have a much greater range of motion and I am no paid Amega advertiser , and not crazy either. I have tried everything for years, including all sorts of first rate exercise systems, nutrition, you name it: anything you can imagine, since I have time and patience. The bracelet has brought me back to where I was 30 years ago (I am a professional pianist.)
Today I also ordered the wand. The person who introduced me to these products also "wanded" me at my request, with equally dramatic effects in no time.

I understand those who think all this is a scam. But ask me, who suffered for so many years: I will pay anything for improvement, even minor. And this is not just minor. I assure you: I know my hand more than you can imagine...
If it works, I don't look for explanation.

Chris, the placebo effect is indeed a wonderful thing and I am delighted to hear your wrist is better, but you have still not addressed the critical issue

There must be verified clinical trials and scientific data for it to be anything more than a placebo. There are links on this thread that you can use to verify this. You have been "had" by a bunch of unscrupulous MLMers who will move on to their next "best and greatest" thing when this has been sucked dry and rick pickings are no longer to be found.

littleroundman
09-02-2011, 11:03 PM
It looks like the Amega bubble has burst, at least in the USA:

http://www.businessforhome.org/2011/08/amega-global-closing-doors-in-the-usa/

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/BURSTINGBUBBLE.jpg

What's REALLY revealing about Amega Worldwide is the video made by disgruntled former North America master distributor, Sam Adams:

http://vimeo.com/user8308590/amegaglobaltruth

What is it they say about rats and sinking ships ??

Whip
09-03-2011, 12:03 AM
Speaking of rats.....where's lil lenny's report on the effectiveness of this miracle of non-science?

littleroundman
09-03-2011, 12:43 AM
Speaking of rats.....where's lil lenny's report on the effectiveness of this miracle of non-science?

What's REALLY funny is reading Lennys' diatribe on his so called experiments, then reading the bit where he wanders off into talking about the "comp plan"

Same on MLM.com.

Never mind about the ridiculousness of the whole "zero point energy" wand, let's discuss the comp plan and the multi level marketing strategies.

What a lot of absolute nonsense.

littleroundman
03-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Todays' REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) pop quiz:

Hands up everybody who believes international speaker and author Brian Tracy (http://www.briantracy.com/) knows he is promoting the Amega Wand:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/briantracyamega.jpg

http://wandtheworld.com.au/brian-tracys-amega-global-team/ (http://wandtheworld.com.au/brian-tracys-amega-global-team/)

Can we say "credibility down the toilet" if he really IS promoting the Amega Wand ??

Personally, I'd prefer to believe he's being as ripped off as everyone else by the Amega Wand people, who've already demonstrated they have neither morals or scruples.

littleroundman
03-12-2012, 10:35 PM
HOLD THE PRESSES !!

Believe it or not, the Amega Wand has a competitor.

http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/images/400/1wand.jpg/

Yep, it's the LifeEnergy NanoWand (http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/blog/nano/)

So what about Life Energy Nano wand (http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/wand/)? Is it any different? Will it do the job? And is it worth the money? Questions you maybe and should be asking.

Life Energy Nano Wand (http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/wand/) is different because not only has it crystalline technology making it essentially a crystal wand it is also embedded with a scalar frequency which activates the crystals to maximum performance and more!! We believe, know, that it is the most powerful healing wand available because of this.

Whip
03-12-2012, 10:40 PM
I won't believe it until it is thoroughly vetted by clem!
Perhaps this is what makes moneydownthedrain so smart.