PDA

View Full Version : ken russo's newest scam

baylee
04-06-2011, 06:31 PM
I just goggled the lowlife scammer ken russo and found what I think is his newest scam!! Every time I see his name all I can think of is when are the authorities going to take this scumbag down!

"If you're in Ken Russo's Ultimate Team Build for Residual
Cash Blaster, you will receive 2 Personally Referred Paid
Members, and you will be on your way to earning first $450,
$3,000, $12,000 and finally $42,000+."

This is the link I found him on:

600+ People are Joining Ken Russo's Ultimate Team Build for Residual Cash Blaster! - Journals - CafeMom (http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1654082/600_People_are_Joining_Ken_Russo_s_Ultimate_Team_B uild_for_Residual_Cash_Blaster)

okosh
04-07-2011, 01:30 AM
I just love this bit....When you see this you just know it's a scam :RpS_laugh:

NO MORE RUNNING FROM PROGRAM TO PROGRAM!
THIS IS WHAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

littleroundman
04-07-2011, 02:53 AM
Every time I see his name all I can think of is when are the authorities going to take this scumbag down!

"Ken Russo" (if that is his real name) is a professional fraudster.

He's been a criminal conman for a long time.

How long would it take, how many resources would it tie up and how much would it cost to find him, let alone prosecute him and bring him to justice ???

Look how long it took to shut down ASD and Andy Bowdoin, how long it's been since he was stopped and the DoJ STILL haven't been able to get him to trial.

That's despite the fact they KNEW who he was, where he was, what he was doing, how many victims there were likely to be and how much money was involved.

IM(very)HO, it will take a major policy change on the part of law enforcements' political masters for Russo and his like to be stopped.

IOW, while there's more votes in being seen to be waging a "war on terror" than there are to be had tracking down home grown low life fraudsters, politicians will continue to say all the right things while simultaneously sitting on their hands, and doing nothing of any use.

path2prosperity
04-12-2011, 07:20 AM
I just goggled the lowlife scammer ken russo and found what I think is his newest scam!!
600+ People are Joining Ken Russo's Ultimate Team Build for Residual Cash Blaster! - Journals - CafeMom (http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1654082/600_People_are_Joining_Ken_Russo_s_Ultimate_Team_B uild_for_Residual_Cash_Blaster)

Sorry baylee. I had accidently duplocated the one you found.

baylee
04-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Sorry baylee. I had accidently duplocated the one you found.

Not a problem in the world, Judy. I want so much for russo and a few others to be made examples of but LRM brings me back to reality. I still have hopes that sooner or later there will be a day of reckoning for some of these pimps.

path2prosperity
04-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Not a problem in the world, Judy. I want so much for russo and a few others to be made examples of but LRM brings me back to reality. I still have hopes that sooner or later there will be a day of reckoning for some of these pimps.

The Ken Russos, Broker Jones, Jill Bachmans and a few others are fighting very hard for a bit more from their ill gotten gains but scam busters are hard on their heels and they will get run to ground eventually. I hope that I am alive to see the day when those three go down.