PDA

View Full Version : AMF Limited - A Real HYIP? Or a real Scammer?

The Dark Defender
03-30-2011, 08:38 AM
The admin here Dtish is always shouting that his fish business and all that blahblah is not a HYIP and he will not scam.. whoooo:RpS_thumbdn: I want to investigate this one. What do you think of his real business. He has guts showing his nice face on the net :RpS_laugh:

Hi all

I am (Ritish Dorai) the admin of AMF Limited. We are not actually a HYIP because we are real. Nevertheless we have been online for almost 4 years now. We are fully licensed to deal with securities and pool funds for investments. In the past we had 450 members The intake of members was stopped because we had enough financial back bone to implement what was necessary to do what we wanted. There were some winning and some losing scenarios to this. We have learnt from our past mistakes which will guarantee our performance in the future. We currently run only two plans both pay 15% -25% a month for life, or as long as your principal is in.
We are high yield, in terms of a real investment firm. We are low yield compared people opening sites with just company papers and most running off! We have been around this long and we don't plan to leave but to make a mark on this industry.

You welcome you to join as we accept Liberty Reserve, Strict pay, Perfect Money , Bank Wire through Perfect Money and also Alert pay. All out accounts are Business verified.

Best Regards
Ritish Dorai

Ps i will answer your questions on this site. if you have any.
A.M.F. LIMITED (http://www.amf1989.com)

littleroundman
03-30-2011, 10:13 AM
* What's a "real" HYIP when it's at home ???

There's nothing "real" about any HYIP

A high yield INVESTMENT ??? Sure

A high yield investment PROGRAM ??? No bloody way.

How many red flags can one admin fit on a page ???

* Saying a business is "NOT" a HYIP is one sure sign it IS

* They claim to be licensed. With whom and where is the license ?? No sighting of the license = NO DEAL

The intake of members was stopped because we had enough financial back bone Gimme a break, will ya ?? In "ponzispeak" that means "game 1 finished, now for game 2"

"We learned from our mistakes which will guarantee our performance" Sure ya did.
Now let's see how you're gonna back up the "guarantee"
Mortgage your house ???
Deposit a million bucks in an escrow account ???

* 15 to 25% a month FOR LIFE ???? Come on now, that's 180% to 300% A YEAR every year.
Name one other non ponzi investment in the history of the planet which has returned that interest for TWO years running, much less for life.

"We are low yield compared people opening sites with just company papers and most running off" You're kidding me, right ???
Comparing one ponzi to another is hardly proof of anything.

A HYIP ponzi is a HYIP ponzi is a HYIP ponzi, high yield, low yield or no yield.

You welcome you to join as we accept Liberty Reserve, Strict pay, Perfect Money , Bank Wire through Perfect Money and also Alert pay.WHAT ??? Not one legitimate payment processor or even one which does refunds ???

How surprising..............................NOT !!!

All out(sic) accounts are Business verified.VERIFIED ???

Verified ???

Verified by whom ???

And what, exactly, does "verified" mean anyhow ???

How about this little gem from their home page:

As a private transaction, this program is exempt from the US Securities Act of 1933, the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the US Investment Company Act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof. We are not FDIC insured. We are licensed security firm.WRONG !!!! They are neither exempt from either act, nor do they qualify as a "private transaction"

AND "We are not FDIC insured" as well as "we accept Liberty Reserve, Strict pay, Perfect Money , Bank Wire through Perfect Money and also Alert pay"

means there is no chance of retrieving any money sent to the scammers.

How about
"Country of registration: Vanuatu" Anyone who wants to do business with an untraceable company based in lawless Vanuatu deserves to lose their money.

I give this one a http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/wavingredflag.gif x 10

The Dark Defender
03-30-2011, 11:21 AM
@littlerun you made my cough go away with your post here :D

thanks wat about his face is that a red flag also???

btw you can see his face on the siteitself on the front page!!!

laidback
03-30-2011, 11:52 AM
Additional tidbits to chew over,,, On their website they do display certificates of principle and dealer in Vanuatu, as well as a Incorporation Certificate, but they could easily be forgeries. Also, this little gem from regarding Vanuatu Exempted Companies: Exempted Companies

Exempted Companies which carry on the businesses of banking, insurance, trustees or selling securities must file the same documents as Local Companies and file audited accounts. Other Exempted Companies need not be audited nor file annual accounts, and the Annual Return is simpler. There is no public file for Exempted Companies. The Registrar’s Office cannot show documents in respect of any Exempted Company except under a Court Order or at the written direction of the Exempted Company.
Doesn't give me the warm fuzzies...!

littleroundman
03-30-2011, 12:09 PM
Being licensed/registered in Vanuatu means what, exactly ????

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/amf002.jpg

So, the domain is registered to an address in Vanuatu.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/AMF001.jpg

but the website is hosted by:

ACENET, INC.
22005 Outer Drive
Dearborn
MI
United StatesWhich means it's subject to the laws and regulations of the United States.

The Dark Defender
04-12-2011, 08:01 AM
He said that all our claims are lies guys
from the admin's quote

by the ways u can F..x ur self u wont get you deposit and u can do what u want i will u cant do much to me;. !!!! so k*** my a** NO RUDE LANGUAGE and next time try your crap on some other admin. This is for the crap u have given me please post this every where i will like the free advertising.

-------------------------

your sad ********! sorry u lost your ****** deposit now because u still went against the TOS.

by he ways keep posting and keeping this thread up there.

by the ways of all the users here who have asked for principal withdrawal let me know who has not got one except ******* as his account is now canceled.

now he is angry haha I like to play with angry persons.

EagleOne
04-12-2011, 11:36 AM
I know what is coming next....he is going to threaten to "SUE" all of us who criticized his program. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

The Dark Defender
05-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Here is the latest news from the magot haha now he there is a lock in period for
the money i bet he does not have money to pay for people who want their principal
money back.

Hello All (will be updating the news on amf website as well)
I would like to tell you whats been happening so far
First we had two workers leave with out any notice or anything as the are farm hands. I guess they have no curtsy to discuss or say anything. Any ways they were replaced with 4 workers and are now left with 3 in the farm as some just find it appeals to them. So i have to be there in the farms watching them and training and teaching from scratch what to do. i will be replacing 2 out of these 3 as well.
My manager who did all the work as papers with the government offices and such as marketing had to leave due to personal reasons.
This has left me also doing the marketing which we have some new clients like FAMA, the government buyers and few new clients. This has put some extra work load on me as well as dealing with government offices and paper work as we are on government land. The buyers are great as they are buying a lot but their cheques are rather slow to clear being the gov.
We are also changing the nets and expanding with buying in more fish and using ours as well we might have few more varieties.
With all this happening i have made a decision based on whats going with amf to place the principal on 6 months lock, This is after the 1st of the coming month so people can ask for principal refund before then. We would be able to pay higher rates if the people were investing rather then playing HYIP MODE. This is not a forex or Game. We work with funds and its for the long run. With people coming in and out this is keeping rates low as we need to keep them is reserves and also not able to use them for strategic planing purposes. With our sales cheques clearing in 15 to 30 days and expansion and maintainability it doesn’t work so well. With the principal lock it should be fine. So i am planing to clear out all principals who want out first and asap. We are not a hyip and we need people in with a investor mode.
As I am a loyalist i will make sure those in will have some good benefits, As you know i am also working on IUP ( edit: his own ecurrency ) and the payment processor and also the off shore bank at the moment.
These will be up soon as well. If there is some delays this month please bear with it as i will clear up all asap. I will also do a new video tomorrow to show you one of the sales we are doing at a eco resort.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Tish

littleroundman
05-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Hmmnn,

he's lasted just over a month before the excuses started.

In these times, lasting a month is not a bad performance for a HYIP ponzi game.

Could have been worse.

At least he didn't try to use usual excuses about the dying relative or him contracting a rare tropical disease from the mosquitoes on Vanuatu.

The Dark Defender
05-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Here is the latest news from the magot haha now he there is a lock in period for
the money i bet he does not have money to pay for people who want their principal
money back.

Hello All (will be updating the news on amf website as well)
I would like to tell you whats been happening so far
First we had two workers leave with out any notice or anything as the are farm hands. I guess they have no curtsy to discuss or say anything. Any ways they were replaced with 4 workers and are now left with 3 in the farm as some just find it appeals to them. So i have to be there in the farms watching them and training and teaching from scratch what to do. i will be replacing 2 out of these 3 as well.
My manager who did all the work as papers with the government offices and such as marketing had to leave due to personal reasons.
This has left me also doing the marketing which we have some new clients like FAMA, the government buyers and few new clients. This has put some extra work load on me as well as dealing with government offices and paper work as we are on government land. The buyers are great as they are buying a lot but their cheques are rather slow to clear being the gov.
We are also changing the nets and expanding with buying in more fish and using ours as well we might have few more varieties.
With all this happening i have made a decision based on whats going with amf to place the principal on 6 months lock, This is after the 1st of the coming month so people can ask for principal refund before then. We would be able to pay higher rates if the people were investing rather then playing HYIP MODE. This is not a forex or Game. We work with funds and its for the long run. With people coming in and out this is keeping rates low as we need to keep them is reserves and also not able to use them for strategic planing purposes. With our sales cheques clearing in 15 to 30 days and expansion and maintainability it doesn’t work so well. With the principal lock it should be fine. So i am planing to clear out all principals who want out first and asap. We are not a hyip and we need people in with a investor mode.
As I am a loyalist i will make sure those in will have some good benefits, As you know i am also working on IUP ( edit: his own ecurrency ) and the payment processor and also the off shore bank at the moment.
These will be up soon as well. If there is some delays this month please bear with it as i will clear up all asap. I will also do a new video tomorrow to show you one of the sales we are doing at a eco resort.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Tish

okosh
05-03-2011, 06:02 AM
At least he didn't try to use usual excuses about the dying relative or him contracting a rare tropical disease from the mosquitoes on Vanuatu.

I'd like to see him use a real excuse...Something like, "the AFP flew into Vanuatu this morning and arrested my sorry arse".....

ProfHenryHiggins
05-03-2011, 07:11 AM
He's in Malaysia, not Vanuatu, if I'm not mistaken. Despite where he claims his company (and numerous previous online schemes) may be located.

The Dark Defender
05-04-2011, 08:55 AM
He's in Malaysia, not Vanuatu, if I'm not mistaken. Despite where he claims his company (and numerous previous online schemes) may be located.

so whats the catch if he is in malaysia not the site is in vanatu? Im quite slow hehe i think he fish farm
was flooded now some delays in payments are going on.

littleroundman
08-01-2011, 10:45 PM
http://www.amf1989.com/images/seo.png

Hi ALL

As most of you who have me on Facebook know i suffered a Heart Attack Last week and had angioplastasy done to add a stem in my Heart.

I have been told to relax for the moment and not do much, it come at a time when the water at the lake is not so good as well and its better to wait.

Payouts will resume shortly and this month everyone shall be cleared and i will be removing all accounts not invested with. I will also close registrations for new people and new deposits.

You can see for our sales we just dont have enough production but sales are super but rather difficult in circumstance of not having the roads.

We are also using the road from the back till we get a summon or the athourities say no.

Anyways if there is anything any one needs send me a ticket as i am taking it easy for the week. Awwww,

the old "Honest admins' disease" strikes again.

It's just one thing after another for these poor HYIP admins.

The Dark Defender
08-07-2011, 11:49 PM
some are still waiting and counting days when this person will pay:RpS_scared: weirdos:RpS_thumbdn: now that he is acting in hostipital posted in july 4 what date is today :RpS_thumbsup:

drtish73
09-12-2011, 03:15 AM
eagle one critisim is fine slander and defamtion! lol i dont think so and yes its easy to find people to sue them~!

drtish73
09-12-2011, 03:18 AM
NEhmer u lost your ten bucks but your real dumb
as u you forgot the 45 videos showing all the progress not to mention the vistors reports ...few of them.

you tube.? drtish and have a look ....then decide ... nehmer the dar defender has his head up his U know what hence its always dark.

drtish73
09-12-2011, 03:19 AM
We dont have monitors any more as we are not accepting new people
and for the rest of your crap ...lol in philipines u are easy to find.

littleroundman
09-12-2011, 06:21 AM
eagle one critisim is fine slander and defamtion! lol i dont think so and yes its easy to find people to sue them~!

Slander and defamation ???

How excellent,

a fraudster is going to sue.

I'll tell you what, scammer, you have your lawyer contact me directly, I'll give him my address for service of the notice and we'll make a date for the first court appearance.

Eagle1 can wait, I insulted you first, so I get first dibs on a court appearance.

Slander and defamation, my a**.

What a joke.

drtish73
09-12-2011, 09:30 AM
its a deal pm me !

littleroundman
09-12-2011, 09:41 AM
its a deal pm me !

No,

I said have your lawyer contact me.

You know,

a real lawyer, not one of your pretend ones like your pretend fish farm and pretend payouts to pretend investors.

drtish73
09-12-2011, 09:49 AM
yeah right ! lol how can some one argue with the admin! good luck wont encourage your crap.

littleroundman
09-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Oh Dear,

so I won't be receiving a letter from your lawyer, then ??

What a surprise........................NOT !

Sigh,

one day I'm actually going to find a HYIP ponzi fraudster who actually DOES have a lawyer.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1763/bluemoon.gif

http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/1pigflygif.gif

http://www.jcnot4me.com/images/Bullshit-Negation_in-color_small-Sign.gif

baylee
09-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Hmmnn,

he's lasted just over a month before the excuses started.

In these times, lasting a month is not a bad performance for a HYIP ponzi game.

Could have been worse.

I was hoping for the 3 weeks left to live or the coma card at least.

EagleOne
09-12-2011, 07:50 PM

Well, since you put your tail between your legs and ran away from suing LRM, I'll give you one last chance. Have your attorney send the process of service for your lawsuit to me. You can find our address on our website and you can find it by just doing a Google search of Eagle Research Associates.

My attorney and I can hardly wait to receive notice of your lawsuit. In fact we are both anxiously awaiting such a suit. By the way, I want to equate you with a new term I seriously doubt you have even heard of, let alone know what is means. It is the word: DISCOVERY. If you think you have medical problems now, after you read what that word means in legal terms, you really will have a heart attack.

So if you believe that I have somehow libeled and slandered you, please, please, please sue me. For if you do, you will be first in a long, long, long, long line of Ponzi admin's that have threatened to do so. But I am not going to hold my breath.

littleroundman
09-12-2011, 08:01 PM
I was hoping for the 3 weeks left to live or the coma card at least.

And he still hasn't started on the "poor fish" excuses yet, either.

There's gotta be at least a couple of weeks worth of delayed payments involving the fish.

drtish73
09-13-2011, 12:58 AM
NEhmer u lost your ten bucks but your real dumb
as u you forgot the 45 videos showing all the progress not to mention the vistors reports ...few of them.

you tube.? drtish and have a look ....then decide ... nehmer the dar defender has his head up his U know what hence its always dark.

sorry try drtish73 in you tube and see form start till now, then post your comments! there 45 videos over 10 months. after seeing all then say what u will.

As for Discovery, it works in some places. not every where.

For you to look down one people assuming you know it all says much.

littleroundman
09-13-2011, 01:11 AM
So, "drtish73" you can post videos of a fish farm on youtube, so what ???

Whose fish farm is it ???

Your fathers ? Uncles ? Some guy you met in a bar ??

You're running a HYIP and offering unlicensed investments.

OH, and, before I forget,

Making yourself look even sillier by making silly threats on internet forums.

As for your comment on "discovery" what, exactly, are you intending to do ???

File charges in a jurisdiction which doesn't require discovery ??

"drtish" when you first started posting, at least you were funny.

Now you're just a bloody loudmouth pain in the a**.

Go away and concentrate on scamming people who don't know any better.

"legal action" by a HYIP ponzi operator......................AS IF.....................

drtish73
09-13-2011, 01:18 AM
Now it makes sense why u are just a little round man. when areguing or discussing you should know the facts. from what you said. there is no point, u can argue with the admin! like is said. Well have a good life post what u want!
at least people will see and know and also know they can visit us!

littleroundman
09-13-2011, 02:44 AM
As King Arthur said in Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

"RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY"

littleroundman
09-13-2011, 02:52 AM
Now it makes sense why u are just a little round man.

HeHe,

I'm guessing you haven't met many Australians or understand their habit of using reverse nicknames.

"Curly" = bald man

"Blue" = red head

"Lofty" = short

"Tiny" = tall

Therefore "littleroundman" = would be neither "little" nor "round"

okosh
09-13-2011, 03:18 AM
HeHe,

I'm guessing you haven't met many Australians or understand their habit of using reverse nicknames.

"Curly" = bald man

"Blue" = red head

"Lofty" = short

"Tiny" = tall

Therefore "littleroundman" = would be neither "little" nor "round"

LOL...LRM, don't confuse the boy....Drtish is about as sharp as a bowling ball :RpS_laugh:

littleroundman
09-13-2011, 03:59 AM
There's an old urban myth which says that fishes memory only lasts for about 3 seconds.

Do you suppose it's possible for phony fish farm owners to catch "fish memory" from their stock ??

okosh
09-13-2011, 04:46 AM
There's an old urban myth which says that fishes memory only lasts for about 3 seconds.

Do you suppose it's possible for phony fish farm owners to catch "fish memory" from their stock ??

I don't know about phony fish farms but maybe that shmuck Drtish would like to buy/sell shares in a real oyster farm??....
Of course it's not mine to sell but Drtish don't care who ownes it he's just happy to sell it....
They great oysters....IMO the best on the island...
Cameron's Quality Assurance (http://www.cameronsoysters.com/Cameron%27s%20Quality%20Assurance.htm)...

littleroundman
09-13-2011, 06:08 AM
Pity,

my BiL just sold his oyster farm and shares in the co-op in SA.

I'm sure we coulda worked out a deal to get the good "drtish" into a REAL business.

ProfHenryHiggins
09-13-2011, 09:37 AM

And where, pray tell, was the post to which you were responding?

I fail to see anything remotely defaming posted by that user in this thread that you might have been reacting to. Explain.

drtish73
09-13-2011, 10:15 AM
it was just saying! prof.

I am not sure how u guys do anything, but all i see of what you are saying is from hear say

http:// www.youtube .com/ user/ drtish73

You can see the whole fish farms here

from planing in begining stages

to implementation

to expansion to 176 cages!

to sales

to what caused delays

to everything

in 45 videos since this is how the update are done! in real view of everything

with out seeing any, how can one assume it scam?

unbeliveable, investors have come here spent days with me lived in my house havent u read and seen those reports.

SO before you go running your mouths

take a look and then say!

other wise this forum is a joke.

Tish

laidback
09-13-2011, 11:53 AM
it was just saying! prof.

I am not sure how u guys do anything, but all i see of what you are saying is from hear say

http:// www.youtube .com/ user/ drtish73

You can see the whole fish farms here

to implementation

to sales

to what caused delays

to everything

in 45 videos since this is how the update are done! in real view of everything

with out seeing any, how can one assume it scam?

unbeliveable, investors have come here spent days with me lived in my house havent u read and seen those reports.

SO before you go running your mouths

take a look and then say!

other wise this forum is a joke.

Tish

A lot less of a joke than your pathetic website...! You may want to update your "license" that expired in 2008... I'm sure that can be handled in photoshop...!

drtish73
09-13-2011, 12:21 PM
A lot less of a joke than your pathetic website...! You may want to update your "license" that expired in 2008... I'm sure that can be handled in photoshop...!

yes if that is what your forum is about, other wise you can check with VFC vanuatu financial services.

put up the new ones so exactly what u said up there can be done? riggght!

There are no more investors allowed we have reached our gap financing limit and now will clear out all!.

EagleOne
09-13-2011, 02:46 PM
yes if that is what your forum is about, other wise you can check with VFC vanuatu financial services.

There are no more investors allowed we have reached our gap financing limit and now will clear out all!.

Thanks for telling us you are running with the money. Have you told your investors yet?

By the way, my attorney wants to know when we can expect your notice of your suing me.

drtish73
09-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Thanks for telling us you are running with the money. Have you told your investors yet?

By the way, my attorney wants to know when we can expect your notice of your suing me.

Again the genius with discovery under his belt, like i said if you had any value worth any salt u would know everything is in the videos !
clearing out after gap funding with not accepting more investors means paying them out.

"eagle one critisim is fine slander and defamtion! lol i dont think so and yes its easy to find people to sue them~!" is this a statement or a passing remark

and as for your i know what comes next him wanting to sue everyone was just a setup.

until now this forum is just a joke, no DD no nothing , just personal attacks i have put what i need to up here. you can carry one now with you lord of the flies behaviour.

people are not dumb they can see and watch and know. Then they will also know the caliber of your opinions.

Soapboxmom
09-13-2011, 09:14 PM
drtish73, you are quite charming. So sorry I wasn't here to welcome you. I take it you have the $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 it will take to fight a lengthy and likely out of state lawsuit. All that money burning a hole in your pocket and you are sparring with us peons here. And, guess what a suit needs -- solid grounds and you will most likely have to file it where the defendant lives. Got a few estates around the country to stay in for a year or two, right?

Soapboxmom

drtish73
09-13-2011, 09:28 PM
drtish73, you are quite charming. So sorry I wasn't here to welcome you. I take it you have the $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 it will take to fight a lengthy and likely out of state lawsuit. All that money burning a hole in your pocket and you are sparring with us peons here. And, guess what a suit needs -- solid grounds and you will most likely have to file it where the defendant lives. Got a few estates around the country to stay in for a year or two, right?

Soapboxmom

Thanxs Soapboxmom , actually i am not in any kind of suit legally, against amf as we have been here for 4 years against us no , but we are suing a few people

like Hanover stevens in US, Karl King and few others in Leictenstein. This is not for mouthing off but rather different things which effect our program.

I just wanted to clarify as this topic title what its , funny thing is there is no due dilligince done or anythig when videos are given of what where how and who? lol lazy sods dont even look but still bark.

anyways thats all and thnxs~

Tish.

okosh
09-13-2011, 11:13 PM

Am I missing something here??....This scum-bag is running a hyip out of Vanuatu and the AFP haven't closed him down yet....

drtish73
09-13-2011, 11:26 PM
Am I missing something here??....This scum-bag is running a hyip out of Vanuatu and the AFP haven't closed him down yet....

yes your missing alot why not contact them as they have me on file? you would be suprised to see the share holders. ;0(

also australians are not allowed to invest? follow the law. simple.

okosh
09-13-2011, 11:35 PM
yes your missing alot why not contact them as they have me on file? you would be suprised to see the share holders. ;0(

also australians are not allowed to invest? follow the law. simple.

Well no surprise that the AFP have a file on you....
And where can we see a list of share-holders??

Good things Aussies can't "invest"....There are more then enough Aussies being scammed(by phone) at the moment...

drtish73
09-13-2011, 11:41 PM
Well no surprise that the AFP have a file on you....
And where can we see a list of share-holders??

Good things Aussies can't "invest"....There are more then enough Aussies being scammed(by phone) at the moment...

Again talking with out proof ...watch the videos to see! da.

i as for the shareholder, well if we were scaming then that would come out. we are using it as means to collect for gap financing since in turn AMF invests in malaysia in the farms. here the coruption and racism is so bad only the muslims get anything, even for simple farming you have to hand over 30% to 70% of your company to get a loan or grant from the goverement weird since only 6% pay taxes and it sure isnt the majority, its all the minorities. This stucture helps that out. They govt doesnt alow business to have loans from other foreign banks as well even if you have the best business plans and everything.

The gap financing was achieved and now its just clear out payments to the people who helped. The videos show

In turn monitors are thrown out because all the do is bring in new investors who then do their dd and help out, once they the monitors are not needed when the objective is needed they can cry and howl. it is better to use the funds to pay investors. if you dont have them from the start the label you anyways. In any cicumstances the objective was to have the farms up and running. then everything is solved.

to implementation

to sales

to what caused delays

to everything

SO there is no excuses when delays happend but when they do its clear to see why.

so long.

littleroundman
09-14-2011, 01:32 AM
Poor li'l drtish has obviously never heard the First Law of Holes:

"When you're in one, stop digging"

He is so determined to bury himself, he's providing his own dirt.

littleroundman
09-14-2011, 06:14 AM
Off topic comments moved to: THIS (http://www.realscam.com/f37/court-rules-against-australian-govt-moved-850/) thread by mod.

EagleOne
09-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Dang LRM. Just when we had someone to play with you up and ban him. :judge: I guess this means I won't be sued either. Darn, just when I had hoped I had found a new funding source for Eagle. :RpS_lol:

littleroundman
09-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Never fear, Lynne,

International financial guru and aquaculturist that he is, I'm sure the good "drtish" will be calling upon his contacts as we speak and preparing to sue your a** into the next century.

If he was silly enough to try it and you are awarded costs and damages, as you undoubtedly would be, you'll then become the only person to actually make money from an association with AMF or "drtish"

EagleOne
09-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Never fear, Lynne,

International financial guru and aquaculturist that he is, I'm sure the good "drtish" will be calling upon his contacts as we speak and preparing to sue your a** into the next century.

If he was silly enough to try it and you are awarded costs and damages, as you undoubtedly would be, you'll then become the only person to actually make money from an association with AMF or "drtish"

:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Whip
09-17-2011, 01:38 AM
Never fear, Lynne,

Holy cow that's funny.

littleroundman
12-22-2011, 08:26 PM
Ho Hum,

Entirely predictable, though.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/rightforum.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/predictable.jpg

here too

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/mmgaswell.jpg

littleroundman
10-27-2012, 06:44 AM
Chalk up another one for the good guys.

Hopefully someone listened and saved themselves some money

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/amf.jpg

AMF1981 website (http://www.amf1989.com/)

Whip
10-27-2012, 09:35 AM
So did Lynn get sued yet?