PDA

View Full Version : Oceanside Network is a scam..

fastmoney
06-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Need I say more...

Do not invest your money...

GlimDropper
06-24-2010, 02:18 PM
Howdy Fasty,

Need you say more? Only if you're talking to someone who hasn't spent much time investigating the program. Anyone who's gone to the trouble of finding the facts wouldn't invest with them (Ocenasidenetwork.com and Oceansideforex.com) anyway. Perhaps however, you could be more helpful if you directed your comments to the sort of people who haven't been exposed to those facts, the ones who may be thinking of putting their money at risk and might find this thread while looking for substantiated opinions. Present them with what you've found, that tends to form a stronger argument than unsupported opinions.

Mike!
06-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Say, isn't this the famous "Broker" Jones company?... In this case, I think "broker" is what you'll be if you hand them your hard earned money. You'll be "broker" than before.

fastmoney
06-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Oceanside seems to be on the ropes.. Seemed to me he was just saying how well they were doing and the big % gains they were getting..

If that was true why would the president of oceanside be hyping an mlm on his blog...

Why I Turned My EIRO Autoship Back On.

June 8, 2010 in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

I have a confession to make.

I was having withdrawals.

On top of that…….I was getting sick… a LOT more than I had been when I was on a steady diet of pharmaceutical grade anti-oxidants found in awesome tasting drinks like EIRO’s Formula Five. (Sure they have energy drinks….but I already have a lot of energy, and they have weight loss supplements in their meal replacement shakes…..but I don’t really need to lose weight….and nor does anyone else in my family.)

But my immune system was noticeably lessened by my lack of Juice! And if you have been on webinars with me over the last several months you’d know that I’ve been coughing and sneezing and wheezing for pretty much the entire time. So much that I actually caved in….went to the Doctor and had X’rays taken of my Lungs and Heart. (Just to make sure)….turns out I am having allergies this year and those allergies are causing an “asthmatic” like condition. (hence the wheezing…)

And I remembered that when I had been drinking EIRO ….or previously “Via Viente”……I was almost never sick…and better yet….through the course of my MLM days…..my allergies had vanished…..completely. Then I stopped MLM….stopped drinking good anti oxidant juice…..and lo and behold…..the never ending allergy cycle began anew.

For a $120 per month autoship it was worth turning it back on to find out if missing this nutrition really was costing me my health.

Last week my shipment arrived and as I brought it inside my 2 year old Ava immediately recognized what it was and began shrilling “EEEEWWWWWWOOOOOO JOOOOOOOOOCCCCCEEEEE” ……”yummy Daddee!! Yummyyyyy!!!!!!!!”

I had always been in MLM for the money making opportunity and it was dramatic irony to me when I realized that now that I really didn’t need an income from MLM, it was the product that had me and my family anticipating a special delivery at our front door.

I’m drinking EIRO Formula 5 again.

My allergies are gone again.

My daughters 6 and 2 who have been sick for the past couple of months with just about whatever germs one can acquire from Kindergarten and Pre-School. (Gracie just graduated and is a big 1st Grader now mind you.)

But now they too are drinking EIRO and Mommy and Daddy have noticed a change.

It’s really simple…..

Maybe you are making good money through business or investments.

Or maybe you need to make a little money, whether it’s part time or full time, so that you CAN invest….or so that you can pay your bills. (who knows in this economy).

The ultimate conclusion…….the ultimate truth.

Is if you don’t have your health……….no matter what else is going on…….you got nothing.

Many people sacrifice their health because they ignore proper nutrition……but they are very wealthy and successful. ….You Don’t Have To Sacrifice Your Health. EIRO Formula 5 twice per day and 2 meal replacement milkshakes with EIRO fit…..and your body will thank you.

And when your body thanks you………………..oh boy do you notice.

Here’s the deal.

If you agree with what I just said and you either are already wealthy (See Item #1) or you are looking to get healthy AND generate a little income (see option #2) .…these guys are paying some pretty ridiculous bonuses…..let’s just say that after 6 years of being full time from home, and full time monitoring the entire industry……that I’ve never seen bonuses as big, easy to get and continuous as provided here at EIRO Research.

#1 Strictly Health: Click Here For Product Watch the videos if you like. Click Product. Choose your product, and enjoy the health benefits.

#2 If you are looking for a full time or part time income, and you want to work with the absolute best in the industry. You absolutely must watch the following videos from my friend Muzafer Najfi. I have personally watched this guy build a record breaking business team….not once…..but now twice. He is living proof that his system of hands on training and extreme activity DO work in this industry. Watch THIS VIDEO……the ENTIRE THING. If after watching both of those videos, you love what you see. Give me a call and you and I and Muzafer will have a conference to see what will work best for you. I am your personal assistant and Gateway to the absolute best connections in this business. Ty Tribble, Bo Short, Muzafer Najfi….will all answer the phone when I call them to tell them about you. All 3 of which….are multi millionaires and extremely well respected in Network Marketing.

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~

Broker Jones

O C E A N S I D E President

Live&Learn
06-24-2010, 08:12 PM
Ah yes. Mr. Broker "Offshore" Jones. Where exactly does he do business? What regulatory agencies does he report to?

Sojustask
06-28-2010, 06:23 AM
Ah yes. Mr. Broker "Offshore" Jones. Where exactly does he do business? What regulatory agencies does he report to?

Zero, Zip, Nada! That company is a scam.

Questions will be answered and questions have been answered. The answer to this one is we are not required to register with the SEC. We are an international private offer.

We are also a managed accounts provider who is also not required to register with the SEC. Our brokers however are fully licensed as required.

So to be clear, there are no registration numbers....yet. They are not required right now. We will have all sorts of registration to provide when we are public in New Zealand. We are also required to have an independent 3rd party auditor when we are in New Zealand as a Bancorp as well. All that stuff will be easily accessed on our website.

I am happy to answer any other questions.

JD Kaiser, Founder

O C E A N S I D E

Actually, I'm going to defend this comment because it was my brilliant idea to combine Forex trading with mlm. So did it work? well..... With the first company after launching in July of 2008, we had over 900 people sign up within our first hour and a half of launch. We had 3,500 members within two weeks...If I didn't have a partner (Dr. Kumar Singh) that ran our business to the ground by being a complete control freak, it would be HUGE right now. It was his decisions that led to the demise of the first Oceanside Wealth.

It WAS a brilliant idea... I just didn't have the right partner.

Everything happens for a reason and now I have partners that know exactly what we have a hold of here and it has been worth the ride.

JD Kaiser, Founder

O C E A N S I D E

And those were just answers to a couple of my questions. There was a guy, ChrisN, who really nailed them. It was pretty much a done deal.

Sojustask
06-28-2010, 06:25 AM
There was a guy, ChrisN, who really nailed them. It was pretty much a done deal.

Red flags?

A small startup registered on the tiny island of Nevis... that has all sorts of disclaimers that they are not subject to all those pesky customer protection laws of the US. That uses a service like alert pay to fund accounts that is apparently asking for deposits as low as $250 to fund accounts for trading in forex which has been called the "Fraud de jour". Claiming they have a magical system that allows them to be one of the top 50 groups in a market that trades close to 4 trillion dollars a day?

What there isn't a HUGE red flag?

Why do you think they are avoiding US regulations? If you actually had a system that works, don't you think you would actually go after the large investors? There are DOZENS of hedge funds in the US with millions or BILLIONs in assets that trade on the forex - that can't do as well as this tiny compay claims to - but instead of hooking up wit huge cos that have billions in leverage to make 100s of millions a year, they are going to go out hunting tiny investors that want to fund accounts via alert pay....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Lets see the evil US Government who Oceanside is apparently trying to avoid at all costs by registering on a tiny island called Nevis...

FOREX Advisory (http://www.cftc.gov/opa/enf98/opaforexa15.htm)

Warning Signs of Fraud

1. Stay Away From Opportunities That Sound Too Good to Be True

Hmmm you claim that you are one of the top 50 in a global industry that trades nearly 4 trillion dollars a day...yet your not affilliated with any know reputable trading firm?

2. Avoid Any Company that Predicts or Guarantees Large Profits

You

Check - "The average is somewhere between 5-15%"

6. Be Wary of Sending or Transferring Cash on the Internet, By Mail or Otherwise

Alert pay - huge check mark

Well only three of the huge red flags for a scam... Not as bad as I expected..

And there there was a new member called "Once Upon a Time" that did a lot of damage as well.

Sojustask
06-28-2010, 06:30 AM
And there there was a new member called "Once Upon a Time" that did a lot of damage as well.

As someone with a teeny tiny familiarity with the worldwide financial business, I genuinely don't think I have ever seen dumber things said by company principals.

You only set up pools of 15 or less? Of course you do, that's so they can get under the wire as unregulated.

You use an internet pay transfer system rather than an international bank that can handle direct bank wires? Funny how that works as bank wires are quite traceable.

You're convinced that you're the only legit forex dealer who uses Alertpay? Were you dropped on your head frequently as a child? Why would a legitimate financial company do business with a company that is, in your own words rife with scammers.

The biggest reason for NZ is...? Why would a legitimate forex company miss out on the 800 pound gorilla of the investment world i.e. the US? Are you afraid of making money the old fashioned way?

You participated in a Ponzi and kept the profits? Not sure where you live, but in the US you don't get to do that. I imagine most countries have similar laws to prevent scammers from claiming they were 'innocent' investors.

If you are NZ brokers, why would you specifically solicit in US$ instead of Kiwis (NZ$)? Most financial companies deal in the currency of their home country and convert as a courtesy to their customers. You don't even have logo for Kiwis among the currency logos on your website. Why wouldn't you be marketing to the natives of your home country?

Your website says your 'new' system will be available for viewing soon. Why would you even bother to mention it if I can't see it? And what happened to the old system. It's pretty common among nonsense system vendors to abandon a system when it starts to look like a pile of (choose your adjective).

Your trades in March were 'neutralized' "due to a server switch" according to your performance record on the site. What? The only way that could happen is if the trades didn't actually exist. And a whole month? Any brokerage house I've ever been in would be having a giant cow with server problems that last minutes. A month isn't even a remote consideration. Even for the exchanges, the rules in Chicago, for example, say that come hell or high ***** the exchange can't be closed for more than three days in a row, on the fourth day they will be open in the middle of LaSalle St. downtown if necessary.

You intend to but haven't covered a 5K loss in good faith yet? Hate to be honest with you, but 5k is a drop in the bucket for even the smallest of brokerage houses. If you are having trouble covering that, then how can you cover the capital requirements for the size deposits your website mentions?

Why would a NZ brokerage house have a La Jolla phone number listed as a contact?

Why would a forex trader use a forex bank whose reputation has scads of complaints with server problems. Haven't they ever heard of live backup servers? Seems like a couple hundred spent on a server would be a small cost of doing business.

Why do you give a rat's a** when and why the phone call or webinar viewing was made? Wouldn't that be in the discovery part of a filed lawsuit rather than an idle threat? Unless of course you are trying to get an ID so you can attack someone without bothering with those pesky lawyers.

Your system "has done 18% before". Sorry, you don't get to say that unless it's the same system. A new system's records only get to be quoted per it's own records from inception. Anything else can be used as marketing of the success of previous systems. But they're not continuing.

New Zealand Bancorp? First, one might think that you would use the proper name if you were in negotiations to do business with them. Second, wouldn't a brokerage house have a banking relationship set up before it started operations rather than after? Maybe the regulators in NZ don't pay attention to that sort of thing?

If there really is a Dr. Singh that you mention, why would a businessman slander him and risk the possible lawsuits just to prove legitimacy? Aren't there better ways to go about that?

How would you do the accounting to prove that someone has lost you "a million in revenue"? Is your accountant creative enough to be considered an artist?

How do I research your liquidity as a financial services company? Is there a government agency that keeps tabs and has the info same as in the US?

These two guys were great and that whole scam was exposed and laid to rest in the first 3 pages. No waste of people's time by going on and on for dozens of pages. It was a beautiful thing to see. It was what real scambusting should be, and it was wonderful.

Lady Mod @ scam.com

Live&Learn
06-28-2010, 12:26 PM
These two guys were great and that whole scam was exposed and laid to rest in the first 3 pages. No waste of people's time by going on and on for dozens of pages. It was a beautiful thing to see. It was what real scambusting should be, and it was wonderful.

Lady Mod @ scam.com

Remember how Len Clements tried to paint Broker Jones as the victim? How can you work for a guy like Lenny?

GlimDropper
06-28-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm not sure how much LM works "for" Len. The site has needed someone else to be able to do a few of the things that can only be done from the Admin CP, for quite some time. I don't know for sure if Len can ban by IP but if he can't then I have no clue what use he'd be, but from time to time they get a spammer who we'd ban, again and again and all they'd do is register a new user name and spam again. For cases like that you need to ban the IP address they post from and that slows them down some. It could take days or weeks for George to show up to spend the sixty seconds it takes to do the job. Why Len was chosen over someone who'd been loyal to George for many years is another unanswerable question. But as to her working "for" Len I'd say it's more accurate to say she's working for George and despite Len.

I am continually amused that Len selected the original Broker Jones thread as the one to delete to make his point about what was no longer acceptable on scam. I personally dug as much of the thread as possible out of Google's cache and with help, saw that it was posted where it could be seen. Was every post fact filled and productive? No but it made it clear that good ole Broker hasn't fully owned up to his scam promoting past and isn't being honest about his scam promoting present. But he was friends with Len from over at MLM.com so without even bothering to find out if the accusations being made in that thread were valid, Len deleted it to cover his friend's ass. Something he continued to do in the OceansideForex thread that Broker started. It's not like Len ever had any credibility with the community over there to begin with, outside of a few mewling sycophants, but when his first significant public act is to delete a perfectly valid thread about an active scammer just because that scammer is a friend of his (admittedly, something he doesn't seem to have a great abundance of) he undermines himself even as he undermines that site.

Live&Learn
06-28-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm not sure how much LM works "for" Len. The site has needed someone else to be able to do a few of the things that can only be done from the Admin CP, for quite some time. I don't know for sure if Len can ban by IP but if he can't then I have no clue what use he'd be, but from time to time they get a spammer who we'd ban, again and again and all they'd do is register a new user name and spam again. For cases like that you need to ban the IP address they post from and that slows them down some. It could take days or weeks for George to show up to spend the sixty seconds it takes to do the job. Why Len was chosen over someone who'd been loyal to George for many years is another unanswerable question. But as to her working "for" Len I'd say it's more accurate to say she's working for George and despite Len.

I am continually amused that Len selected the original Broker Jones thread as the one to delete to make his point about what was no longer acceptable on scam. I personally dug as much of the thread as possible out of Google's cache and with help, saw that it was posted where it could be seen. Was every post fact filled and productive? No but it made it clear that good ole Broker hasn't fully owned up to his scam promoting past and isn't being honest about his scam promoting present. But he was friends with Len from over at MLM.com so without even bothering to find out if the accusations being made in that thread were valid, Len deleted it to cover his friend's ass. Something he continued to do in the OceansideForex thread that Broker started. It's not like Len ever had any credibility with the community over there to begin with, outside of a few mewling sycophants, but when his first significant public act is to delete a perfectly valid thread about an active scammer just because that scammer is a friend of his (admittedly, something he doesn't seem to have a great abundance of) he undermines himself even as he undermines that site.

Okay. I stand corrected. Maybe she just works "around" Len.

Sojustask
06-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Remember how Len Clements tried to paint Broker Jones as the victim? How can you work for a guy like Lenny?

I don't work for him, I don't even work for George. If I was working for either of them they would be paying me. And, paying me well.

Yes, I remember the guy being painted as a victim. That's why I agreed that the thread be closed and a new one opened.

I seem to have a lot more faith in the people on that site to expose a scam than they do themselves. When they had to do it within certain rules, they managed to not only do it but to do so very quickly.

That made that thread worth sticking to the top of that forum. Someone who might get ripped off by that company will find out very quickly (with a short interuption when Len interfered) that it's not only a scam but why it's a scam.

That makes it a valuable thread to keep in sight. The other one had good info in it, but that info was buried under heaps of crap. Most people will not wade through crap even if it's to unbury a diamond.

And if you guys aren't diligent and careful, you will only manage to replicate the same bothersome and useless threads here.

Be unique.

Live&Learn
06-29-2010, 02:27 PM
I don't work for him, I don't even work for George. If I was working for either of them they would be paying me. And, paying me well.

Yes, I remember the guy being painted as a victim. That's why I agreed that the thread be closed and a new one opened.

I seem to have a lot more faith in the people on that site to expose a scam than they do themselves. When they had to do it within certain rules, they managed to not only do it but to do so very quickly.

That made that thread worth sticking to the top of that forum. Someone who might get ripped off by that company will find out very quickly (with a short interuption when Len interfered) that it's not only a scam but why it's a scam.

That makes it a valuable thread to keep in sight. The other one had good info in it, but that info was buried under heaps of crap. Most people will not wade through crap even if it's to unbury a diamond.

And if you guys aren't diligent and careful, you will only manage to replicate the same bothersome and useless threads here.

Be unique.

But, but, but, Broker Jones knows people! His uncle is a judge (I think).

He's probably consulting with his legal counsel right now. LOL

Sojustask
06-29-2010, 10:58 PM

LOL, well, if it's the same idiot who told them that becoming an MLM opportunity was a brilliant idea, or to turn down a billion dollars for their invention, they are in big trouble.

;)

littleroundman
06-29-2010, 11:48 PM

The only "consulting" Jones would have with any "counsel" would be which one of them got the last cupcake with their morning coffee.

The very last place scamming fraudsters like "Broker Jones" and his ilk would ever be was anywhere with the word "legal" associated with it.

People have been trying for years to force "Broker Jones" to follow through with just ONE of his threats to sue

Can you imagine the humour which would follow any judge/lawyer asking Jones a question along the lines of:

"Well, Mr Jones, before we begin hearing your complaint against an anonymous internet poster, can you first please explain to the court the nature of your business and your previous history to give the court an idea of the seriousness of your complaint"

Yeah, RIGHT.

Whip
06-30-2010, 08:38 PM
These two guys were great and that whole scam was exposed and laid to rest in the first 3 pages.

Well, the 3 extra pages were not needed had the original thread not been deleted for no good reason in the first place. It said the same thing.

fastmoney
06-30-2010, 09:23 PM
Well, the 3 extra pages were not needed had the original thread not been deleted for no good reason in the first place. It said the same thing.

It also had broker and jd, painting themselves in the corner... Had Johnny Law came down, that first thread would of been all they needed..

Sojustask, did you notice in the 100 posts thread that Len basically admitted Broker and JD came to him and asked him to delete the thread.. SO as he said they could open a new one where they could answer questions.. You and I both know that only happened after I raised a fuss and Len deleted the other thread I started.. He is also sticking with his, I didn't know broker line.. Which is 100% BS because Broker backed Len up on a mlm.com thread.. What do you think of that?

here is what Len stated.. I had no idea who Broker Jones was before this. He asked that the thread that was personally smearing him be removed in lieu of opening another thread where he and his partner would respectfully respond to every question or concern submitted. After reading the smear thread I determined that it was, indeed, nothing but a series of baseless attacks on the man, not his company.

Whip
06-30-2010, 09:33 PM
here is what Len stated.. I had no idea who Broker Jones was before this. He asked that the thread that was personally smearing him be removed in lieu of opening another thread where he and his partner would respectfully respond to every question or concern submitted. After reading the smear thread I determined that it was, indeed, nothing but a series of baseless attacks on the man, not his company.
Now that was a work of comedy genius right there. I don't think I have laughed so hard.

littleroundman
07-01-2010, 03:38 AM

Actually,

Clements has done a service to any potential fraudsters on the 'net by clarifying EXACTLY what said fraudsters need to do in avoiding exposure (well, exposure on scamCENTRAL.com (http://www.scam.com) anyway.

All a criminal scammer has to do is:

1) Bury his misdeeds behind a well designed website

and

2) Send a whining email to Clements.

BINGO all is solved in LennyVille.

Andy Bowdoin and the AdSurf Daily crew of criminals must be kicking themselves right about now.

Twelve more months and they would have been safe on scamCENTRAL.com (http://www.scam.com) unless someone could have gained access to the inner sanctum of AdSurf Daily and removed actual documents proving what "EVERYONE" knew all along.

Even then, given Clements' modus operandi, he would have required each document to have been notarized and verified by a court appointed officer before he would allow the "proof" to be posted.

Bowdoin too, would have been safe.

"Criticize the company and not the individual behind it" is the new mantra inthe "World According to Clements"

So, all those readers and posters contemplating opening up a new venture are now clear that all they have to do is:

a) Make sure there's a "name" up front of the scam and YOU won't be mentioned on scamCENTRAL.com (http://www.scam.com)

b) Keep the paperwork (if any) well hidden and you're even safer.

c) Before doing ANYTHING, contact Broker Jones c/- scamCENTRAL.com (http://www.scam.com) for tips, tricks and hints

BruceShuell
07-01-2010, 10:18 AM
I don't think a company and its principals CAN be separated. There is a reason a company is a scam and it's not because of its name.

Well...sometimes the name just screams scam but it takes people to perpetuate it.

fastmoney
07-02-2010, 11:34 AM
30% proven over 9 months... Wow...

Just ask him if he would show a stateside auditor proof of that..

Smoke and mirrors..

From the Diary of broker Jones....
3 Quarters Of Live Trading Behind Oceanside Forex

June 30, 2010 in Uncategorized

We’ve been showing the live proof for 9 months now.

We’ve been growing by around 30% for 9 months now.

Here comes our 4th quarter and the celebration of our 1st year in business on October 1st.

There’s really nothing left to say.

Broker Jones

O C E A N S I D E President

GlimDropper
07-03-2010, 09:24 AM
30% proven over 9 months... Wow...

Just ask him if he would show a stateside auditor proof of that..

Smoke and mirrors..

Auditor? I wont hold my breath. But you'd think with amazing returns like that, professional Forex traders would take notice. I had the misfortune of attending one of Russ Whitney's "Teach Me To Trade" (http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2008/2008-39.htm) sales pitches where they wanted to sell you software for picking winning stock market trades (and high priced seminars teaching you to use it). They were promising fantastic returns with very little risk or even effort.

One thing that caught my eye was that in the crowd who attended the free meeting, only one person claimed any knoledge or experience with stock trading and he was a shill planted in the group to aid the sales pitch. Many were elderly and the rest were just regular working class folks who didn't realize that infomercials are the worst source of investment advice (with the possible exception of certain webinars). But if that trading software could do what it's promoters claimed you should think some people who do that sort of thing for a living would be very interested in the product, after all it was better at the job they do than they are. The fact that people who spend their lives studying the market and trade for a living had no interest at all in the software, that or found the claims about it too unbelievable, told me a lot about the presentation.

Scams like Oceanside Forex, and TMTT don't market themselves to professional traders, the people who would be willing to pay the most for the software if it actually worked because those are also the people in the best position to spot the lies they tell to market themselves. Oceanside Forex markets it's self to people with little or no actual knoledge about Forex trading because they're the only ones who take those outlandish claims seriously.

Sojustask
07-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Scams like Oceanside Forex, and TMTT don't market themselves to professional traders, the people who would be willing to pay the most for the software if it actually worked because those are also the people in the best position to spot the lies they tell to market themselves. Oceanside Forex markets it's self to people with little or no actual knoledge about Forex trading because they're the only ones who take those outlandish claims seriously.

Forex trading and MLM, they are two vastly different creatures. They were never meant to get together and procreate. These guys are worse that snake oil salesman.

Unbelievable

littleroundman
07-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Forex trading and MLM, they are two vastly different creatures. They were never meant to get together and procreate. These guys are worse that snake oil salesman.

Unbelievable

Unfortunately for anyone who has sent Oceanside/Broker Jones their hard-earned,

they're not doing either forex trading OR multi level marketing.

Their claimed returns are both unrealistic and unachievable,

Their structure is illegal,

they cannot trade legally in the USA,

OH, and, worst of all,

well known HYIP ponzi scammer "Broker Jones" is in charge.

How much more could a koala bear ???

Lightbulb
07-06-2010, 06:25 PM
I just popped over to scam dot com to read up on Oceanside Network but pages #2 and #3 of the 4 page thread are blank. What I mean is that the name of the poster and the box that would normally have the post in it is blank for 2 entire pages. Does anyone know if Len did some deleting and editing? Or is Zach/George having server issues or is it possible that some posts were lost while scam dot com was down recently?

GlimDropper
07-06-2010, 06:39 PM
It isn't just the Oceanside forex thread, it looks like all but the first and last post on nearly every page is blank over there. I'm no expert (but I play one on this site) but someone's playing with the postbit CSS over at scam. It's the style sheet that controls many things about how posts are displayed. I noticed earlier that George removed the link to his "hook-up" website in every other post, this is the same CSS he needed to edit to get those ads (and the old Ashley Madison ads as well) to appear there and it looks like he's in there playing around again. This shouldn't be hard to fix, once someone tells him there's a problem, and he reads their e-mail.

[And they switched back to using their IP as their URL, strange]

littleroundman
07-07-2010, 06:30 AM
Apparently the good "Broker" has decided to take things to the next level in THIS (http://208.86.2.178/showpost.php?p=943169&postcount=169%20post) post on Scam.com and on his Diary of Broker Jones (http://brokerjones.wordpress.com/2010/07/07/and-behind-the-anonymous-curtain-we-have-scam-com-moderators-and-slanderinglibeling-trolls-anonymous-identities-revealed/) Wordpress blog.

Young Broker claims to have employed a private investigator and to be posting more names as they become available.

fastmoney
07-07-2010, 06:55 AM
Broker Jones posted on scam .com information about us evil doers..

My info is wrong.. Not even close to being me.. Oh well.. Looks like you cannot see the link at this point anyway..

littleroundman
07-07-2010, 07:21 AM
One wonders if his uncle, the "legal adviser" recommended or condones young "Brokers" current strategy.

Way to go, Jones, draw more attention to your activities.

Aggravate those who up until now have been prepared to merely point out your behaviour/s.

UPDATE:

http://wordpress.com/wp-admin/images/wordpress-logo.png (http://wordpress.com/)

This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service (http://wordpress.com/tos/).
You can create your own free blog on WordPress.com (http://wordpress.com/?ref=graceful).

http://stats.wordpress.com/h.gif?x_graceful=spam&v=wpcom&rand=2229080
Gee,

I wonder how THAT happened ????? :RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

Ernie Onslow
07-07-2010, 12:54 PM
LOL, maybe Wordpress found out that Broker Jones's former business associates who lost money in his original Oceanside Wealth scam last year have been calling openly for him to be in jail?! :RpS_wink:

littleroundman
07-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Seems the good 'Broker" is determined to carry on with his B/S over on MLM.com:

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi (http://mlm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30529&start=40#p303239) http://mlm.com/forum/styles/mlm/imageset/icon_post_target.gif (http://mlm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=303239#p303239)by thebrokerjones (http://mlm.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7388) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:02 am
scam.com sadly is a cesspool of a "small group of individuals" who want to literally blackmail a large group of the internet for their own "traffic and monetary gains".

I've got the names/addresses/background histories/criminal records/affiliations and other important information of most of their prominent players.....including liveandlearn here.

They are all going down.

1 by 1.

Grab your popcorn MLM.com'ers.

The sleeping giant, has been awoke.

Kind Regards,

Justin "Broker" Jones
Free Oceanside Forex Demo. Watch And Learn How Our System Works As It Performs Live 24/5. (http://brokerjones.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/oceanside-forex-releases-live-demo-for-the-users-of-money-maker-group-and-its-membership-oceanside-forex-live-demo-accounts-are-now-available-to-the-public/)

and

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi (http://mlm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30529&start=40#p303253)

http://mlm.com/forum/styles/mlm/imageset/icon_post_target.gif (http://mlm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=303253#p303253)by thebrokerjones (http://mlm.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7388) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:16 am

ChrisDoyle wrote:Go for it Broker...my popcorn bag is open!

http://mlm.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Chris
Will keep ya updated. http://mlm.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif It will be a long & expensive process but the days of "free slander and libel" on scam.com are coming to an end.

Broker

PS-- Wendy, my "wordpress" hosted blog was linking to too many of my business opportunities. This wasn't the first time they "suspended it", I just no longer need a free service and have 3 of my own blogs hosted privately.

PS-- Shelley.....you know we will be hiring an editor/office assistant soon. http://mlm.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif
Free Oceanside Forex Demo. Watch And Learn How Our System Works As It Performs Live 24/5. (http://brokerjones.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/oceanside-forex-releases-live-demo-for-the-users-of-money-maker-group-and-its-membership-oceanside-forex-live-demo-accounts-are-now-available-to-the-public/)
http://mlm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30529&start=40

Maybe people aren't being open and honest enough or maybe Broker is too dense to get it,

the fool can't seem to understand people actually WANT him to follow through with his threats.

People would pay good money for Brokers' "uncle" the lawyer to initiate legal action.

Don't hide your light behind a bushel, Jones, grow some, get out there and just DO IT.

Get those pesky li'l trolls into court,

Make 'em play a quick game of "you show me yours and I'll show ya mine" with a judge as umpire.

Just think of all that publicity you and Oceanside Network will get. All the media attention.

OOPS !

Unsaved Trash
07-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Let's see here, I've asked "Broker" Justin Jones five times now to quote one thing I said about him that would be detrimental. He has failed to respond each time. That's because I never said anything that would even remotely allude to that. So if Broker wants to pursue this, it will be amusing. Since I don't have a criminal record or any affiliations with anything other than travel organizations, that sure is going to be boring.

Soapboxmom
07-14-2010, 01:10 PM
I love it! Broker "Loser" Jones is determined to make a complete horse's rear out of himself. Come on Broker Boy and regurgitate those damning posts you are alluding to. Refute any facts I presented and tell me how you intend to nail someone for their opinion. Do you have clue about libel law?

Scam is a cesspool according to its ex admin Lenny, but I am not over there at all. Did Lenny forget to tell you I am an admin here working at busting scams with renewed vigor and enthusiasm?

My history as a dedicated student and educator should prove quite amusing. Broker do you need a tutor to help you prepare for your GED or the assessment test to get into the nearest junior college? How about some piano or vioce lessons?

Are you having a playdate with Douchbag Lenny? Did you lads overdose on the Yoli? Are you blasting it together into some hard liquor to make that Koolaid taste better? Thanks for the laugh, Broker!

Do come and join us here and let's spar!

Soapboxmom

fastmoney
07-14-2010, 03:41 PM
The sleeping giant has been awoke-n.. That's nice!!

Unsaved Trash
07-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Where is Broker Jones and Oceanside anyway? The website has the same message as always, "OUR WEBSITE IS BEING REVAMPED AT THE MOMENT AND WILL BE DONE REALLY SOON WITH A FRESH NEW LOOK!" I wonder how long "really soon" is going to be?

Post #1

brokerjones
MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 130,620

Dec 8 2009, 08:05 AM

Oceanside Forex Managed Accounts are now live. Our website at O C E A N S I D E Forex (http://www.oceansideforex.com) is under construction with new content being added daily.
brokerjones - Viewing Profile (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/brokerjones-m130620.html)

This is pretty interesting too:

Hey All, I'm Broker Jones
I'm not exactly new per say, but I guess I've never introduced myself on this forum.

I've been around this industry for the last 4 years. I've seen the catastrophies, I've participated in some, and I've learned that most of these programs are ultimately ponzis. Most meaning 99.5% of them.

That doesn't mean that a smart person cannot go and make money.

The rules I've learned: (The rules that cost me thousands to learn)

1. If it promises you a set return per month. Run. No company on the planet can guarantee you 20-30% a month to an ever expanding membership base and still pay referral fees etc. It's a ponzi, that will eventually fail. (Right now I'm seeing an advertisement on the right promising 250% after an hour.........uggh do people really join that?)

2. NEVER risk more money than you can afford to outright Lose. Never max out a credit card or risk any money that you need for bills, house payments, college etc.

3. Get your original principle money out as fast as you can, and then you're only gambling with profit.

Practice these 3 rules and you will save yourself a lot of grief.

While I don't personally participate in surfs or hyips, I will always pay homage to forums such as these because this is how my career began. Forum postings and a blog.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend everyone!

Broker Jones
brokerjones - Viewing Profile (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/brokerjones-m130620.html)

The contact number for their headquarters, (858) 412-0890 is from La Jolla, CA
No, it is a number that is forwarded to Fountain Hills, AZ (suburb of Phoenix).

Soapboxmom
07-18-2010, 09:43 PM
I hate to start bestowing the Douchebag of the Year Award so early, but at least an honorable mention must go to Broker Jones, Lenny's little scamming buddy. Thanks for giving us a laugh, Broker Boy. Keep making ridiculous threats and see just where it gets you Scammer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h0rSTRrQeQ
Soapboxmom

Doc Bunkum
07-19-2010, 01:19 PM
OFFS! :RpS_cursing:

I haven't had time to deal with this "Broker" Jones clown - yet.

But I happened to run across an interview some guy who goes by the moniker of "Mr. Ryz" did with Jones on his web site "Ponzi Scheme Alert (http://ponzischemealert.com/blog/tag/broker-jones)".

Mr. Ryz.

That name instills confidence, doesn't it? :RpS_smile:

Sounds like some big time banker or something.

So I follow this jerk over to another website he has to sign up for more information about Oceanside Network.

www.MrRyzFinancial.com (http://www.MrRyzFinancial.com) - gee, that gives me such a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. I just know I'm going to like this guy!

So who do I discover Mr. Ryz is?

Some snot nosed punk ass kid that likely doesn't know **** from donuts. :RpS_ohmy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK8IVYzoifw&feature=player_embedded#!

Mr. Ryz!

What a friggin' joke. :RpS_cursing:

About as big a joke as Broker Jones and his Oceanside Network scam. :RpS_thumbdn:

Emet
07-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Mr. Ryz.

How about young Master Ryz...

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/768744_f520.jpg

Live&Learn
07-28-2010, 02:36 PM
Where is Broker Jones and Oceanside anyway? The website has the same message as always, "OUR WEBSITE IS BEING REVAMPED AT THE MOMENT AND WILL BE DONE REALLY SOON WITH A FRESH NEW LOOK!" I wonder how long "really soon" is going to be?

This is pretty interesting too:

The contact number for their headquarters, (858) 412-0890 is from La Jolla, CA
No, it is a number that is forwarded to Fountain Hills, AZ (suburb of Phoenix).

Phoenix? Very interesting. Thanks.

Doc Bunkum
08-02-2010, 11:10 AM
See Broker "Don't call me Jones" Jones is getting pissed with all his detractors.

He pulled a Lenny over on MMG (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=296580&view=findpost&p=6128091) yesterday and swears he's not posting anymore on any forums.

We're extremely pro-active at Oceanside but I'll be very honest with you.

The constant trolling every morning on here....talkgold...and other forums....is draining.

I could get Donald Trump himself to post a video giving his personal endorsement of Oceanside and the trolls of the internet would then say that I paid him...or cloned him.....or kidnapped him to say such a thing.

---

In my closing statement here, and every other forum on the internet.

Good luck with your scams and ponzis. We hope you find the financial success that all of you so desperately seek.

Justin "Broker" Jones

PS-- 3 years from now.....when we've created more millionaires than any company you have ever heard of. Some of you are going to feel.......really.......really stupid.

Thank you.

And got luck to you too, Jones, with your little, uh, business venture. :RpS_smile:

Whip
08-02-2010, 11:49 AM
PS-- 3 years from now.....when we've created more millionaires than any company you have ever heard of. Some of you are going to feel.......really.......really stupid.

Yeah, we're gonna need some proof of that claim.

Doc Bunkum
08-02-2010, 12:50 PM
You've got to love this exchange (http://ponzischemealert.com/blog/oceanside-network-interview-with-president-broker-jones-of-the-oceanside-network-company-legitimate-ethical-contender-of-the-standard-21st-century-internet-scam-or-not) between "Mr. Ryz" and "Broker" Jones:

Mr. Ryz:

“Could you briefly explain how the Oceanside Network is completely different from all the scams you see online today?”

If you read that question again, it sure sounds like he's asking how this scam is different from all the other scams out there!

Broker Jones:

Without violating a whole bunch of SEC and FTC regulations I unfortunately cannot get into the specifics of why we are not a ponzi scheme, but what I can tell you is that the Network Marketing side of Oceanside Network is through a reputable company called Global NPN which has been operating since 2004 and has some amazing products and services attached to it.

He can't discuss why Oceanside isn't a ponzi scheme because he'll violate a whole bunch of SEC and FTC regulations???

That's a new one!

Speaking of Global NPN, Where Is The Company Located? (http://ezinearticles.com/?Global-NPN-Review---The-Truth-About-Global-NPN!&id=4317423)

"Global NPN is Operated By WebShooter Multimedia which is located in General Delivery Shawnigan Lake, BC Canada, V0R 2W0."

Located in General Delivery Shawnigan Lake, BC Canada???

Nice corporate address!

Something like Oceanside's.

Probably Oceanside is operated out of one of Jones's bedrooms, truth be known! :RpS_laugh:

Whip
08-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Of course he has yet to explain which of the alleged SEC (and now he is adding FTC) regulations that he allegedly would be violating as people have been asking for over a year I believe.

littleroundman
08-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Right about now "JD Kaiser" (if he or she really exists) must be tearing his or her hair out.

There they were, expecting to run a nice, quiet HYIP ponzi scam and making a few bucks, when along comes "Broker" sweating artificially injected excess testosterone out of every pore and drawing unwanted attention with every one of his many pronouncements.

Poor ol' "Broker"

Even the normally sedate "playas" on Talkgold and MMG have had enough of his bluff and bluster.

Instead of "Broker Jones" the li'l fella is rapidly becoming known as "STFU Jones" on the forums he frequents. It seems that's the message he's being given by nearly every poster who addresses him.

Far from voluntarily deciding to stop posting, Jones has had it forced upon him by the sheer volume of negative responses wherever he appears.

No matter how many times the good "Broker" is warned to stop aggravating the situation and no matter how much advice he receives to keep his head down, not Jones.

He's just gotta keep on drawing attention to his scammy little unregistered and illegal HYIP ponzi scam.

When it comes to HYIP ponzi schemes, the old adage of "any publicity is good publicity" DEFINITELY doesn't apply.

Talk about someone being hoist by their own petard.

Doc Bunkum
08-03-2010, 06:04 AM
Right about now "JD Kaiser" (if he or she really exists) must be tearing his or her hair out.

Poor ol' "Broker"

Far from voluntarily deciding to stop posting, Jones has had it forced upon him by the sheer volume of negative responses wherever he appears.

No matter how many times the good "Broker" is warned to stop aggravating the situation and no matter how much advice he receives to keep his head down, not Jones.

Sounds like ol' Broker "Don't call me Jones" Jones and Lenny are two peas in the same pod.

Or two nuts in the same shell, if you prefer.

Talk about someone being hoist by their own petard.

Have to admit that I'd never heard that cliche before. :RpS_smile:

littleroundman
08-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Sounds like ol' Broker "Don't call me Jones" Jones and Lenny are two peas in the same pod.

Or two nuts in the same shell, if you prefer.

The pair of them remind me of that "Whack-a-Mole" arcade game.

No matter how many direct hits, they just keep on popping up their head asking to be whacked again.

Well, until the money runs out, that is.

Unsaved Trash
08-29-2010, 11:35 PM
Oceanside Network temporarily closed to US based investors.
By Dwayne Stevens on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010 | No Comments

Share Directly from the President of Oceanside, Broker Jones Oceanside Network = CLOSED Temporarily, to US Based Investors. — Oceanside Forex Managed Accounts are Open. We are working on a $2,500 managed account solution. COMING SOON: US DOMESTIC FUND offered exclusively for US Investors. Updates will be on our blog!!! ((If you sat on the [...]

Broker Jones | O C E A N S I D E Network (http://www.yoursuccessmission.com/tag/broker-jones/)

littleroundman
08-30-2010, 12:01 AM
Oceanside Network temporarily closed to US based investors.
By Dwayne Stevens on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010 | No Comments

Share Directly from the President of Oceanside, Broker Jones Oceanside Network = CLOSED Temporarily, to US Based Investors. — Oceanside Forex Managed Accounts are Open. We are working on a $2,500 managed account solution. COMING SOON: US DOMESTIC FUND offered exclusively for US Investors. Updates will be on our blog!!! ((If you sat on the [...]

Broker Jones | O C E A N S I D E Network (http://www.yoursuccessmission.com/tag/broker-jones/)

"Closed temporarily to US investors"

Temporarily ?????

hehehehehe

Wanna bet ?????

Soapboxmom
08-30-2010, 08:14 AM
Oceanside Forex Prepares For Massive Expansion: U.S. Based Investors Put On Temporary Hold In The Network, Forex Managed Account Developments, Additional Forex Trading Systems, Aggressive Trading Lot Sizes, Public Advertising, And A Goodbye To The “Trolls” Of Popular Ponzi Forums
by Oceanside on Friday, August 6th, 2010 | 1 Comment
Share“Hard at work” is an understatement when it comes to the efforts of the Oceanside team to prepare the companies infrastructure for the future.

Originally designed as an Offshore Based Private Offer, the Oceanside Network launched simultaneously with Oceanside Forex Managed Accounts back in October of 2009. After retaining legal counsel from a US Securities attorney based out of San Diego, the Private Offer was re-examined and it was deemed that due to the significant growth and projected future growth of the Oceanside Network it may prove difficult in moving forward that the offer is still private in nature. As a result, the owners JD Kaiser, Justin “Broker” Jones, and the head trader lovingly known as “Mac” have closed the Network temporarily to all new US investors.

Beginning as early as October, US residents will have the option to open their own managed accounts starting as low as $1000 utilizing the new Typhoon trading system.

“We really like what we have seen so far with this new hybrid system, but we need further testing before we are willing to release it to the public,” stated Broker. When questioned on whether or not the Network would be re-opened to US based investors he said, “Well, we just received an 11 item Project Calendar from our attorney on how we could utilize Regulation A of the SEC in order to re-open our pooled funds option for the US. We’re not opposed to it, but as a board of directors we have decided to wait until after January 2011 with the new CFTC regulations forthcoming from the Obama administration before we make a decision, and begin the lengthy registration process. In the meantime we really feel that Managed Accounts just might be the way to go in moving forward.”

In other news the Waverunner system on the live account has been updated to the latest version featuring an optimized surfboard mechanism and so far the showpiece account is showing a positive result of well over 1% corporate returns here in the first week of August. With the new safety features in place Oceanside was confident and moving forward to the .08 lot size on their live showpiece account. The Demo account has sustained some losses this month, but it was still operating on a slightly older version where in a worst case scenerio it could eliminate profits when it closed out a pair which recently happened on the GBP/CHF.

With the announcement of Managed Accounts starting at $1000, Oceanside has set in motion a massive Radio and Television based advertising campaign that is estimated to begin on October 1st.

JD Kaiser, the founder, had the following to say:

“If all goes well with our remaining tests on the Typhoon, we have in place, an advertising package at a value of $50,000 per month to start. People could potentially be driving down the road in every state nationwide and hearing about Oceanside Forex Managed Accounts through their radio. The advertising agency has reserved it’s number one call center specifically for this project and we are extremely excited about how this increased volume will increase the quarterly dividends for our Gold (and higher) investors at Oceanside.”

Low Ticket Forex Managed Accounts

President Broker Jones explains the reasons for the low ticket managed accounts and why investors from outside of the North American continent will not have access to these lower level managed accounts and will instead be directed to the Oceanside Network offer.

“It was never our intention to subject ourselves to the increased Administrative effort and lower corporate profits of these low ticket forex managed accounts. When we run the numbers on a $1,000 managed account we actually lose money in Administrative costs. In order to compensate for this we will be charging a $250 non refundable fee in order to become a part of our Oceanside opportunity. This fee will include main account and sub account set up in our New Zealand financial entity, as well as a Visa credit card, KYC filing, and access to our private forum where both Managed Account holders and Network investors will integrate and communicate. Our offshore clients will still have access to managed accounts however they will remain at $50,000 for the entry level.”

Multiple Trading Options?

With the Waverunner in “full steam ahead mode” and the potential release of the Typhoon system, Oceanside investors may soon find themselves presented with multiple choices when investing funds.

“I don’t want to go into too much detail at this time,” said Mac, the head trader at Oceanside, “but if everything pans out how we think it can with this new system, we may have several new options on the table. It is possible we will see a combination of settings presented in an Ultra Conservative, Moderate and Aggressive posture. Don’t be too surprised if following the Typhoon system we also acquire additional trading platforms.”

“I can visualize that we will always be examining potential options for our investors, whether that is new systems entirely, or simply different risk settings based on lot sizes and trading mechanics. However the key point I want to establish here is that in regards to the Typhoon I have been looking at this methodology for over 2 years now, and we simply will not rush the dissection and analysis of pending investment vehicles. While investing will always have it’s inherent risks, we want our members at Oceanside to know that we have performed and will continue to perform exhaustive testing with a given platform before offering it to them.”

Server Error On 8/2

There was a server error on 8/2 where two large progressions were disconnected which resulted in a $20,000 hiccup. In a very short time period the occurance was resolved and monies were credited back into our accounts and once again our brokerage has shown it’s integrity and we continue to move forward, business as usual.

When questioned on how did this happen? President Broker Jones stated:

“I don’t care where you are trading, these types of things happen at every broker in the world. What matters is how these situations are resolved and we are confident that the solution in this regard has been fair and amicable and we are looking forward to what the rest of August has to offer.”

Waving Goodbye To Popular “Troll” Forums
After having spent considerable time and energy “battling the trolls” on forums such as Money Maker Group, Talkgold and Scam.com, we have decided that for the time being we are moving on. We’ve been beyond patient, and more than forthcoming when it comes to showing as much proof as humanly possible regarding our system and business model.

President Broker Jones offered the following closing statements:

“We could have Donald Trump and Warren Buffet both publicly endorse Oceanside, and these “trolls”, (because they love to hear themselves talk), would accuse us of kidnapping and or bribing them.”

“We have hired an extremely competent legal counsel in our US Securities attorney and yet on these forums out there, apparently there are a lot of “armchair lawyers” who know better than our counsel and we’ve heard everything from “Oceanside is a ponzi scam” to “Broker Jones and JD Kaiser are going to jail” to “Oh your lawyer sucks”. Honestly, if they really want to believe we would put all of this time and energy over the last three years only to ignore the laws and regulations so that we could go to jail, they need to have their heads examined.”

“We’ve spent three years now working on Oceanside. Two years of planning and development to launch our company back in October of 2009, and now closing in on our first year of actual operation. Our business model, like any good business model, continues to adapt and grow as we continue to expand globally, and we are prepared to conform to any new regulations such as the potential new CFTC regulations coming around the corner in January 2011. Right now our immediate solution is to offer only Managed Accounts to US residents. We could go forward with Regulation A and full registration with the SEC right now, but rather than shovel funds, time and energy into what is a fairly lengthy process at this time we’ve chosen to wait until the new regulations are weighed in on early next year.”

“At the end of the day Oceanside is prepared for massive expansion, and we have Legal counsel, an Accounting firm, and three new offshore corporate structures soon to be completed. We have both our Managed Accounts and our Network offer for those residents around the world where it is legal for them to pool funds in an offshore investment, and we also have our vision to provide an institutional grade investment experience for the average person all over the world. The “trolls” can go ahead and keep talking, for now, but at the end of the day here at Oceanside, we are preparing to experience one of the most epic, “I told you so”, moments in the online world. I personally can only imagine the looks on their faces when driving down the road, in every state in the US, they start hearing Oceanside Forex Managed accounts advertisements coming through their radio.”

“Oh….and we are well aware of their slinging mud at our brokerage firms too, and we will continue to nod and smile as the months and years roll by, and I personally cannot wait until they see the name of our latest broker. I don’t want to give away the name just yet….but again….I cannot help but imagine the looks on their faces and hear them stammering….’but…but….but’.”

“Meanwhile, with the permission of the “trolls”……we’re going to get back to the business of creating millionaires around the world, and they can sit in their little “mud pits” and rant and rave until the proverbial cows come home for all we care. We wish them the best of luck in their financial pursuits.”

It looks like Broker simply doesn't have the spheres to take us on any longer. Whatever shall we do for entertainment?

Soapboxmom

Whip
08-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Fascinating that they can't actually name their mythical 'US Securities attorney' that they keep referring to if they are as legit as they keep saying.
With what's been going on lately seeing all these scams getting nailed left and right...someone is shitting their pants.

GlimDropper
09-07-2010, 11:47 AM
At least good ol' Andy Bowdoin was able to get a licensed attorney to go on record claiming Ad Surf Daily was legit. But as it turned out that attorney (Robert Garner) was as crooked as Andy and ASD. Be that as it may Broker knows all the tricks in the HYIP/Ponzi promoter's playbook, he's too "smart" to provide any information that could really pin him down. He'll talk about all of his very many attorneys but he wont name names just because his "investors" ask, why should he? People who ask for verifiable facts aren't his target demographic. He wants the pie in the sky crowd with more dollars than sense.

Broker's blog (the one that isn't shut down) talks about a massive advertising campaign that's soon to launch. Radio, infomercials, the works. Is he really that stupid?

Unsaved Trash
09-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Is he really that stupid?

Yes he is.

Soapboxmom
11-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Broker is blathering garbage once again:
Bringing A Dose Of Reality To Investing. Who Should, And Should Not Invest. (http://www.oceansidenetwork.com/blog/2010/11/bringing-a-dose-of-reality-to-investing-who-should-and-should-not-invest/)

by admin (http://www.oceansidenetwork.com/blog/author/admin/) on Thursday, November 4th, 2010 | No Comments (http://www.oceansidenetwork.com/blog/2010/11/bringing-a-dose-of-reality-to-investing-who-should-and-should-not-invest/#respond)

People are pretty desperate these days. They are exploring every possible option of increasing their income, speeding up their retirement, or in some cases just makinghttp://www.oceansidenetwork.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/investor.jpg (http://www.oceansidenetwork.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/investor.jpg) their retirement a possibility.
Unfortunately there are a lot of unscrupulous entities on the internet that will “take your money first” and answer your questions, or oftentimes more importantly….ASK YOU questions……later. And of course some “opportunities” are simply outright scams. (And there are a lot of scams out there…..)
So, in the good jolly spirit of doing the right thing today, we at Oceanside Network have some questions for you and the title of todays article is “You Know You’re a Redneck if….”…..no wait…that’s not right……….the title of todays assignment is “How To Know If Investing Is For You.”
1. Do you have a surplus of money left each month AFTER you pay your bills? If NO…..then investing is NOT for you. (If you are living paycheck to paycheck, you need either a better paying job or a second job, but investing is NOT what you should be doing.)
2. Do you expect to need to make withdrawals within 6 months of your investment? If YES……then investing is NOT for you. (If you cannot think of your investment as long term, then you are not an investor.)
3. Can you stomach a moderate amount of risk? Meaning, can you risk X amount of your money without raising your blood pressure and crawling on the ceiling like spiderman everytime you see the markets shift just a smidgeon? If NO……then investing is NOT for you. (Seriously, it’s ok…..just put some of your money into that safe comfy bank account that gives you like 0.25% per year and know that it is safe at night…we won’t make fun of you.)
4. If you intend to watch your investment “every single day” and rise with the good news and fall with the bad news……….you guessed it…..investing is NOT for you.(We teach our investors to look Quarterly……and then Yearly…..to monitor the performance of their assets.)
http://www.oceansidenetwork.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/minibin.jpg (http://www.oceansidenetwork.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/minibin.jpg)5. If you work for the Al-Qaeda, or you are living your life aspiring to be the second coming of Al Capone……..you probably could be an investor…….BUT…..we won’t do business with you. http://www.oceansidenetwork.com/blog/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif (We apologize, you will have to take your Jihad…..and your racketeering….elsewhere.)
There you have it folks.
Pure and simple and in plain terms.
If you have money that you can risk, while still paying your bills each month, and if you understand that investing is a long term option that does carry considerable risk as well as potential rewards, and that investing should be monitored glibly in the short term, and scrutinized only in the long term…and as long as you don’t carry around an M16 and a Koran to work each day, and or a tommy gun and a top hat……..then you my friend(s)…….CAN BE INVESTORS!
We hope you’ve enjoyed our tongue in cheek dosage of reality today. (As funny as it is…….it’s the darned truth!)
~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~ (http://oceansidenetwork.com/blog/about)

littleroundman
11-09-2010, 04:30 AM
He just can't help himself, can he ????

We aren’t going to bother trying to promote our specific products, because quite frankly having the NFA call us up and say things like “you can’t use the “!” in your sign up button”……is just not something we feel like dealing with.

Unveiling The New Oceanside Network Video. The Future Of Oceanside! (http://www.oceansidenetwork.com/blog/2010/11/unveiling-the-new-oceanside-network-video-the-future-of-oceanside/)

Which is "scammerspeak" for: "The NFA contacted us and threatened to prosecute if we didn't stop pretending to be legitimate forex dealers"

EagleOne
12-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Actually his video that he was so proud of has more lies in it than there are holes in Swiss Cheese. Guess he didn't realize that the CME and NFA have to approve "ALL" marketing material 'BEFORE' it is used. But since he is not registered with them, I guess he thinks it doesn't apply. Wait till he tries to get registered with them. All that money spent for nothing.

WishfulThinking
12-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Whatever makes you think that he is going to apply for registration? It's far easier to say that he "is going to apply" than doing it. What's the bet that that is what he will do next?

EagleOne
12-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Well, Broker is now claiming that he is a Ponzi Killer. No I am not kidding. Here's what he posted on MMG: "Not only is Oceanside not a ponzi.....but it is our mission in life, to eliminate ponzis from the world. The Ponzi Killer....has arrived."
I guess this means that I can now shut down Eagle since Broker is the new Ponzi Killer. Hmm, wonder where he has been for the past two years. LOL!

Soapboxmom
12-10-2010, 07:38 PM
That is priceless! Did he find Jesus as well and decide to quit threatening all of us worthy scambusters? Did he see The blinding light from his preschool age daughter's 50 inch TV in her room?

Soapboxmom

littleroundman
12-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Poor ol' Justin "scammer" Jones.

Now he's caught in a classic bind.

* He's not gonna get an legitimate forex clients, so he HAS to post on HYIP forums.
* The more he posts on HYIP forums, the lower his chances of obtaining legitimate clients.
* Posting on HYIP forums is gonna attract MORE unwanted attention from the NFA
* NFA attention is gonna ensure he NEVER obtains NFA registration.

*without NFA registration:

* He's not gonna get an legitimate forex clients, so he HAS to post on HYIP forums.

rinse & repeat.

littleroundman
12-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Anyone with a well developed sense of what's "right" or is annoyed by Jones' behaviour and 5 or 6 minutes to spare is actively encouraged to visit the National Futures Association complaints page (http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/complaint.aspx) and spend a few minutes keeping the NFA informed of Mr Jones' latest skullduggery.

For those more inclined to using snail mail, a Downloadable .pdf form (http://www.nfa.futures.org/NFA-compliance/file-a-complaint-form.pdf) is available

EagleOne
12-13-2010, 12:00 AM
Broker was extolling how great working with Gain was and how they were one of the good guys in FOREX trading. Toss in what LRM has said, and then RPanoz totally detroyed Broker's comments with this excellent post, and I quote:

"In 2009, Gain earned over $150 million in gross revenue from its forex activities and net income of about $42.5 million. As of May 31, 2009, Gain had roughly 60,000 retail customers - approximately 34,000 of whom were U.S. retail customers - with total equity of approximately $136 million."

That's piddly-ass money. An average of about $2,500/customer which shows what kind of serious, sophisticated investors are involved. lol

Beyond that, the main reason that most people are looking at FOREX is that they've been BS'ed about it being a get rich quick game and they weren't getting any returns on their money in the stock market at the time.

Better than more BS, read these excerpts which tell how the retail FOREX market really works:

NFA conducted an audit of Gain in July 2009 which again found that Gain failed to adequately review the activities of its unregistered solicitors. However, the 2009 audit also uncovered even more serious problems at Gain, the most troubling being Gain's abusive margin, liquidation, and price slippage practices that benefited Gain to the detriment of its customers. In addition, the 2009 audit found that Gain failed to maintain records for all unfilled orders placed prior to May 2009; respond promptly and fully to all inquiries and requests made by NFA during the audit; or supervise the firm's operations. These deficiencies are alleged in greater detail below.

NFA's 2009 audit of Gain found that the firm engaged in leverage and margin practices that were harmful to its customers. For example, Gain adopted a policy whereby, every Friday, it lowered the leverage for all of its accounts that were allowed to trade at 200:1 leverage - which included the micro accounts - to a 100:1 leverage. The effect of this weekly adjustment was to increase the margin requirement on these accounts from 0.5% to 1%.

As a result of Gain's practice of adjusting leverage/margin levels on Fridays, the accounts of many of its customers became under margined - even though they were adequately margined prior to the leverage adjustment. In order to bring the under margined accounts back into compliance with the higher margin requirement, Gain would liquidate the largest losing position in these accounts. However, sometimes the losing position that Gain liquidated contained multiple contracts and the liquidation of only a portion of the losing position would have been sufficient to satisfy the new margin requirement. Nevertheless, Gain would arbitrarily liquidate the whole position which would not only result in the account being over margined but preclude the customer from possibly realizing a potential gain on that portion of the position the forced liquidation of which was unnecessary to satisfy the higher margin requirement.

Gain did not disclose to its customers - either in account opening documents, on the firm's website, or through any other means - that, if their accounts traded at 200:1 leverage (which included all the micro account customers), they would be subject to these routine weekly leverage/margin adjustments.

Gain claimed that it provided e-mail notifications to its customers every Friday informing them of the leverage/margin adjustments to their accounts. Yet, Gain was unable to show that all affected customers received these e-mails. Gain justified the Friday leverage margin adjustment as a means of reducing weekend market risk for accounts trading at 200:1 leverage - which included all micro account customers. However, while promoting micro accounts to small investors and the 200:1 leverage that the micro accounts enjoyed, Gain failed to give micro account customers adequate disclosure of the higher risk associated with the 200:1 leverage - which Gain, ltsell acknowledged by adopting its practice of adjusting leverage/margin every Friday for accounts trading at these leverage levels.

In addition to Gain's weekly practice of routinely adjusting leverage/margin for accounts trading at 200:1 leverage, when Gain anticipated a significant market move over the weekend due to some important weekend event or potential development, Gain further adjusted the leverage for its customers' accounts to 50:1 , which increased the margin requirement for these accounts to 2%. This occurred on three occasions in 2008 and 2009 - on Friday, December 19, 2008, in anticipation of the potential weekend bankruptcy of GM; on Friday, March 13, 2009, in anticipation of a G-20 meeting that was scheduled for the weekend; and on Friday, June 12, 2009, in anticipation of a G-B meeting that was scheduled for the weekend. In all three instances, Gain had ample advance notice of the event in question but failed to provide customers with any advance notice of the margin change.

Most of the positions that Gain liquidated on the aforementioned three dates - in anticipation of adverse market moves over the weekend - would have experienced minimal gains or losses if they had remained open over the weekend instead of being liquidated. However, because of the liquidations that occurred on these dates, affected customers realized overall losses totaling nearly $425,000.

Another troubling aspect of Gain's practice of adjusting leverage and margin levels on Fridays, whether as a routine matter or for special circumstances, was that it would wait until late in the day to make the adjustment. As a result, customers would acquire positions on Fridays, at one leverage/margin level, unaware that hours and, in some cases, only minutes later that same day, the margin required to maintain open positions over the weekend would be increased.

Gain's practice of routinely and repeatedly adjusting leverage and margin requirements on Fridays, without giving affected customers adequate prior notice of the adjustment, denied customers the opportunity to deposit additional funds to maintain their open positions or, at the very least, select which positions to liquidate, and caused them to experience significant losses in their accounts. As such, Gain breached its obligation to uphold high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.

For the three months of trading that NFA tested as part of its 2009 audit (viz., May, June and July 2009), it does not appear that the Virtual Dealer Plug-ln's slippage parameters negatively impacted customers' trades on the retail server, overall. However, orders involving greater than five standard contracts were blocked when the slippage was favorable to the customers but filled when the slippage was unfavorable to the customers and favorable to Gain. As a result, from May 1, 2009 through July 31, 2009, customers trading greater than five standard contracts on the retail server experienced $169,502 in losses due to unfavorable slippage, yet never received any gains when favorable slippage occurred. Thus, the Virtual Dealer Plug-ln's "maximum profit slippage volume" parameter only negatively impacted customers but never benefitted them.

Gain's institutional server was purportedly for money managers who traded underlying retail customer accounts. However, during testing of this server, NFA also discovered that there were approximately 800 individual retail customers that used this server.

Like the retail server, the institutional server also limited profitable slippage(slippage favorable to the customer) to five standard contracts while negative slippage (slippage unfavorable to the customer) was allowed on order sizes up to 100 contracts by default (the maximum volume setting). However, unlike the retail server, the institutional server had asymmetrical seftings for maximum losing and maximum profit slippage and allowed for negative slippage up to 20 pips before the customer would be requoted. Therefore, customers were far more likely to have their orders filled when there were large market movements unfavorable to them as opposed to when they were favorable to them.

Customer orders on the institutional server were negatively affected by slippage due to the "maximum profit slippage volume" setting (i.e., greater than five standard contracts). From May 1, 2009 through July 31, 2009, customers ordering greater than five standard contracts on the institutional server experienced almost $100,000 in losses due to unfavorable slippage when the market moved against them, but their orders were rejected when the market moved in their favor resulting in them experiencing zero gains.

Although Gain's customer agreement claimed that Gain would make its best effort to execute trades on or close to prevailing market prices, Gain appears to have done this only when the market movement was favorable to Gain.

The slippage settings that Gain established for the Virtual Dealer Plug-ln on the MetaTrader platform allowed Gain to manipulate the prices that customers received on their forex transactions and allowed Gain to benefit from order slippage to the detriment of its customers.

At the time of NFA's 2009 audit, Gain had 215 unregistered solicitors that solicited U.S. customers for Gain. NFA reviewed eleven websites of these unregistered solicitors and found numerous deficiencies in these websites. Gain had also noted many of these deficiencies during its own review of these websites and had advised its unregistered solicitors to correct these deficiencies. However, Gain failed to follow-up with its unregistered solicitors to ensure that they had taken appropriate corrective action to remedy these deficiencies.

NFA also reviewed the website of Gain's unregistered solicitor, Equity Research Services, LLC ('ERS). This website, [www.equityresearchservicesllc. com], included profitable hypothetical performance results purportedly for ERS's trading signals but failed to disclose the actual performance results of ERS's managed accounts, the majority of which had losing performance. As these managed accounts traded at Gain, Gain was aware that most of them had losing performance. Yet, when Gain reviewed ERS's website on April 28, 2009, at which time ERS's managed sccounts had already been trading at Gain for over three months and had already sustained losses, Gain failed to require ERS to disclose the actual losing trading results for these managed accounts on ERS's website.

Gain also failed to adequately review the promotional material of its unregistered solicitor, Horizon Solutions and Associates ("Horizon"). In January 2009, Gain received a customer complaint about the promotional material being used by Horizon. According to the customer complainant, he had received printed promotional material from Horizon which showed positive trading performance without a losing month. However, the customer's own trading account managed by Horizon had experienced trading losses."

Now if Gain is one of the "good guys," it makes you wonder what the "bad guys" are up to doesn't it. Between LRM and RPanoz, I think Oceanside is done. Great work guys. :judge:

Doc Bunkum
01-05-2011, 03:22 PM
I see Broker tooting his horn over on mlm.com about how successful his little enterprise is.

Pardon me.

It's not "Broker" any longer.

Now he goes by: "Justin P. Jones the conartist formerly known as "Broker Jones" :RpS_laugh: President of O C E A N S I D E"

I just had to point out to him that as President of O C E A N S I D E, he should look the part at least.

He looks like a bum in that avatar he uses.

GlimDropper
01-18-2011, 09:31 PM
On the Oceanside Forex website Broker has links showing how his jack-in-the-box forex robot performs, those links go to the MT Intelligence website. He posts these as "proof" of his system, this got me wondering if those results could be in any way manipulated. I don't claim to be an expert but from what I understand what ever trading platform Broker uses uploads a file to the MT Intelligence website, so I did a little poking around and found:

(Link) (http://www.tradeprofits.net/can-you-fake-mt4stats#)

It’s entirely possible to manipulate something like MT4Stats. All that’s happening is that an HTML report is getting sent via FTP to a web server. The report could say anything. For example, you could do the following:
- Create a very simple piece of software which replicates MT4’s report format
- Sit in front of your computer, live, working out what would have been a successful trade over e.g. the last 5 or 15 or 30 minutes, and continually feed these historic winning trades into the software.
- The “report” then shows trades which have been manually selected based on what’s been successful.
Very hard to detect if done within the 5-minute reporting granularity of mt4stats. A bit easier to detect if the timeframes of the “trades” are longer. Not particularly hard to automate the selection of the historic winning trades.
Having said all that, I am not claiming that these results have been manipulated.

It depends on the form in which you’re being shown the “forward trades”. For example, I work for www.mtintelligence.com and I can assure you that the stats on that (or on mt4stats.com, or mt4live.com etc) could be faked by someone with enough incentive to do so. I’ve mentioned this before in page 2 of ‘Make profit 250% a weeks’. I’m not saying it’s easy to fake this kind of thing, but it’s perfectly possible if the financial incentives are there.
I've found numerous other mentions of the possibility of falsifying this sort of output data and while it isn't a trivial task it does seem a good bit easier than designing a desktop Forex robot that consistently outperforms the professionals.

Please note I am not saying that Broker Jones IS faking his performance data, I'm only saying that he COULD if he wanted to.

consolidation
01-19-2011, 11:50 AM
Great work everyone, It is long and sordid thread but If i were to summarise the chances of it being legit I would use the NFA July 2009 audit statement, this alone should pique their attention.

"According to the customer complainant, he had received printed promotional material from Horizon which showed positive trading performance without a losing month. However, the customer's own trading account managed by Horizon had experienced trading losses."

Cookbooks seem to be Oceansides area of speciality

GlimDropper
01-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Today's E-Mail Bleat:

January, 28th, 2010

— LATEST NEWS & EVENTS —

You know I finally got around to watching the original Wall Street for the first time last week with my family.

I was totally blown away by how much I understood the language they were speaking, and I thought to myself.....how many people who watched that movie really understood the terminology being thrown around?

Probably not many.

In fact if it weren't for Michael Douglas and Charlie Sheen most people probably would of watched the movie and gone "huh?"

And that's the thing with trying to pick stocks on the marketplace. Not only do you need to be an expert at what you do, but all too often there is some sort of "insider trading" and many times "corruption" going on behind the scenes that shifts the market in the favor of "big institutions".

Wall Street...as you know. Took a little bit of a "hit today", and as I type this email to you, the market is down 167.83 points and counting. (Now it may correct itself by the time the market closes but so far it's looking rough for the day.)

I know Doctors an Lawyers who over the past 5 years have lost 80% of their stock portfolios. That's got to be a painful hit for their retirement plans.

This is why we love Forex so much.

It's the largest and most liquid market in the world, with over 4 TRILLION USD exchanging hands daily. (That's over 10 times the size of Wall Street).

With a market this large, and with Retail Forex, (that's us), becoming such a large part of the market space, it is becoming increasingly difficult for the "big players" to manipulate the markets.

Just because someone as powerful as let's say....Warren Buffet sells 20 Million EURO on any given day, the chances are that he will have little impact on the actual "tug of war" between the EURO and it's major competitors.

Wall Street lost big today.

Oceanside's Typhoon Trading System raked in around 1.8% in profits on it's category 2 system at Gain Capital UK.

---

Tomorrow (Saturday the 29th), at 11:30AM Eastern, we are starting a new "Saturday Mornings At Oceanside" webinar series, and we'd love for you to attend.

You'll get to hear the latest news updates on Oceanside as well as visually see the President, Justin P. Jones, as he talks about the present and future of the company, details on our products, how to market the opportunity and get paid residual income, and most importantly he will have an in depth Question and Answer session near the end of the presentation.

We look forward to seeing you there, and we hope that you bring your best questions for us!!

Here is the Link:
http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/45...anside-network (http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=3640255&msgid=74600&act=ZCQL&c=803647&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wiziq.com%2Fonline-class%2F457872-saturday-morning-with-oceanside-network)

(If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email and our Support Staff will be happy to assist you!)
Hey, when I watch the movie Trading Places I understand all the words Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd say, maybe I should start investing in frozen concentrated orange juice futures.

If anyone wants to get on broker's call and ask him some questions, please record it for posterity/evidence.

laidback
01-28-2011, 09:15 PM
Today's E-Mail Bleat:

Hey, when I watch the movie Trading Places I understand all the words Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd say, maybe I should start investing in frozen concentrated orange juice futures.

If anyone wants to get on broker's call and ask him some questions, please record it for posterity/evidence.

So, let me see. If I understand it correctly, BJ thinks he's qualified to trade peoples money based on the fact he understood the jargon in a movie...? Isn't that like Hillary Clinton saying she's qualified to be President because she's married to Bill...? Or, a little closer to home, my wife is qualified to pilot a plane because.....!:RpS_laugh:

littleroundman
01-28-2011, 11:33 PM
Oh Dear, Oh Dear,

ANOTHER lie, Broker ????

Here is the building from their website HERE (http://oceansideforex.com/ofxu.phpthat) Oceanside and Jones are claiming is the "Oceanside Forex University:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/ofxubuilding-2.png

and here is an image of the REAL university, which just happens to be the from Heriot-Watt University Dubai campus:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/dubai_campus.jpg

GlimDropper
01-29-2011, 12:06 AM
Oh Dear, Oh Dear,

ANOTHER lie, Broker ????

Here is the building from their website HERE (http://oceansideforex.com/ofxu.phpthat) Oceanside and Jones are claiming is the "Oceanside Forex University:

In fairness to Broker I don't think he actually purports that his "forex university" is a brick and mortar institution and the photo is just a web graphic. He does pretend to know enough about forex that he can teach people about it but that's a separate issue.

But nice work tracking down the original picture.

littleroundman
01-29-2011, 12:28 AM
Ummn,

I don't know that Photoshopping out the name and logo of the institution and substituting his own quite falls under the classification of just using a "web graphic"

If it is permissible behaviour, it would open up a veritable Pandoras' Box of internet trickery.

Theophilus
01-29-2011, 01:18 AM
Oh Dear, Oh Dear,

ANOTHER lie, Broker ????

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/ofxubuilding-2.png

and here is an image of the REAL university, which just happens to be the from Heriot-Watt University Dubai campus:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/dubai_campus.jpg

Just one lie after another from Broker Jones.

What a complete dirt bag this guy is.

okosh
01-29-2011, 02:00 AM
I have asked Broker about this over at TG....Waiting for him to talk his way out of this one :RpS_laugh:

littleroundman
01-29-2011, 06:01 AM
I note that Mr Jones' latest shill, the Extortion Buster is now claiming the image was a web graphic and now exists only in naysayers' Photobucket accounts.

Maybe Oceanside and tEB should learn how to use "Google Images"

Do a simple search of "Heriot-Watt University Dubai campus" on Google Images and, Lo and Behold, what do we get as the first hit on the resulting page ????

The exact same image entitled dubai_campus.jpg (http://www.pet.hw.ac.uk/news/2006_stories/reseng1_pedubai06/photos/dubai_campus.jpg) which then leads us to THIS PAGE (http://www.pet.hw.ac.uk/news/2006_stories/reseng1_pedubai06/re1_pe_dubai.cfm)

Doc Bunkum
01-29-2011, 06:45 PM

I think this version of the graphic is more appropriate.

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg436/emperormaximus/UFC.jpg?t=1296344548

littleroundman
01-29-2011, 09:09 PM
I'd have to agree.

The boys really aren't very good at this scamming business, are they ???

littleroundman
01-30-2011, 12:44 AM
I have asked Broker about this over at TG....Waiting for him to talk his way out of this one :RpS_laugh:

Just between you and I (shhh, don't tell anyone else) but I think Brokers' latest apologist shill, "the Extortion Buster" might actually believe Oceanside is real and Broker Jones is legit.a
I know, I know, it's almost impossible to believe anyone with the ability to string together a sentence could be so silly, but, there you have it.

Either young "Buster" is in training for a career as a stand up comic, he's an actual true blue, dinky di "true believer" or he's a few 'roos short in the top paddock.

As Mr Ripley was fond of saying "Believe it, OR NOT"

okosh
01-30-2011, 03:12 AM
Either young "Buster" is in training for a career as a stand up comic, he's an actual true blue, dinky di "true believer" or he's a few 'roos short in the top paddock.

Buster is a lot of roos short in the top paddock....He's a product of what happens when cousins sleep together....

Been doing some digging and after an extensive search I did manage to find a photo of Buster out there on the net....
Still looking for a more recent pic as this one was taken some 20+ years ago....

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t193/okosh3466/mumiseasy.jpg

Soapboxmom
03-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Oceanside Assets Offers Offshore Banking Assistance | O C E A N S I D E Network (http://www.yoursuccessmission.com/2010/12/12/oceanside-network-launches-oceanside-assets/)
Oceanside Network Launches Oceanside Assets (http://www.yoursuccessmission.com/2010/12/12/oceanside-network-launches-oceanside-assets/)

by Dwayne Stevens (http://www.yoursuccessmission.com/author/admin/) on Sunday, December 12th, 2010 | 1 Comment (http://www.yoursuccessmission.com/2010/12/12/oceanside-network-launches-oceanside-assets/#comments)
Share (http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yoursuccessmission.c om%2F2010%2F12%2F12%2Foceanside-network-launches-oceanside-assets%2F&t=Oceanside%20Assets%20Offers%20Offshore%20Banking %20Assistance%20%7C%20O%20C%20E%20A%20N%20S%20I%20 D%20E%20Network&src=sp)

For those of you living in the Unites States and certain regions of Canada. The owners of Oceanside have launched a new company to help you become part of Oceanside Network. New NFA regulations require that you have a offshore corporation and bank account to be able to invest with Oceanside.
Please check out the new Oceanside Assets (http://www.oceansideassets.com/).
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5005/5256401082_40c46e5c1e.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56740375@N05/5256401082/)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broker should tell us again he is not soliciting clients in the U.S. Gain Capital said specifically that he could not do that and Oceanside is of course no longer welcome to do business with them. What a surprise! This is great info for the NFA since he mentioned it.

Soapboxmom

littleroundman
03-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Methinks things aren't going too well in Broker Jones' Oceanside empire.

The OCEANSIDE FOREX (http://oceansideforex.com/) website has gone belly up:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/oceansideforex.jpg

While the Oceanside Network Blog (http://oceansidenetwork.com/blog/) has no entries:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/oceansideblog.jpg

and the Oceanside Network Webinars (http://oceansidenetwork.com/communication/webinars/) cut out back in December 2011

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/free.jpg

littleroundman
03-01-2012, 09:27 PM
And another part of the network has apparently sunk without trace:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/oceansidehelp.jpg

Oceanside Wealth Help.com (http://www.oceansidewealthhelp.com) returns:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/oceaqnsidehelp.jpg

Whip
03-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Quite the coincidence with the feds zeroing in on the forex scams eh?

littleroundman
03-02-2012, 12:22 AM
Quite the coincidence with the feds zeroing in on the forex scams eh?

Yeah, it's almost as if the National Futures Association had somehow become involved, isn't it ???

Former Player
09-02-2012, 07:41 AM
We have not heard much about Broker Jones in a long time. I have still been watching one of their larger investors accounts since its beginning. Looks like Oceanside is more like Ocean Slide! If you look at this chart its sliding and heading towards negative territory.

Oceanside Managed Account System | Myfxbook (http://www.myfxbook.com/members/skarabinchak/oceanside-managed-account/312089)

Former Player
11-02-2012, 11:25 PM
OUCH!!!! I really do feel very bad for this fella. He has lost every bit of $20,000 with jokerjones. Massive 77% loss in September. The info is below.

Oceanside Managed Account System | Myfxbook (http://www.myfxbook.com/members/skarabinchak/oceanside-managed-account/312089)

littleroundman
11-02-2012, 11:44 PM
MAN !!!

That's gotta hurt, especially this close to Christmas.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4952/16449255.gif

Soapboxmom
11-03-2012, 07:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NovQr9HjbU&feature=relmfu
Well, well, well... the flunkies have a short memory. Broker is not making what he was promising!!!

Soapboxmom

If one hasn't lost their lunch his MLM spiel in part 2 is most humorous!

Soapboxmom
11-24-2012, 07:57 PM
http://www.myfxbook.com/statements/312089/statement.pdf

Account Summary:
Deposits: 24992.59
Withdrawals: -232.28
Profit: -19989.90
Swap: -237.72
Total Trades: 1228
Trades Won: 812 (66%)
Trades Lost: 416 (34%)
Total Pips: -891.2
Trading Started: 05/23/2012
Balance: 4770.41
Equity: 1294.33
Leverage: 1:100

Oceanside Equity Partners have taken Forex trading to a whole new level:

Soapboxmom
12-06-2012, 08:10 AM
It looks like the scumbags are running for cover. I contacted this clown, Dwayne Stevens, about Broker Jones lying about and threatening legitimate critics (http://www.realscam.com/f12/oceanside-equity-partners-broker-jones-calls-our-own-bunky-soapboxmom-cawits-383/)and yet he hung on at least until recently. This page was gone, but still in the cache.

These search terms are highlighted: oceanside equity partners

Pinterest

(http://www.realscam.com/)

Pinterest is an online pinboard. Organize and share things you love.
Join Pinterest Today » (http://www.realscam.com/invited?from=timeline&scope=publish_actions)Login (http://www.realscam.com/login/?next=%2Fpin%2F1266706115503223%2F)

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/avatars/dwaynedstevens_1328919109.jpg (http://www.realscam.com/dwaynedstevens/)
DwayneDStevens (http://www.realscam.com/dwaynedstevens/)
Investing (http://www.realscam.com/dwaynedstevens/investing/)

http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/1266706115503223_fVLiJpUv_f.jpg
(http://www1.migbank.com/) The Home of Oceanside Equity Partners Pinned 25 weeks ago via web 16 likes
10 repins

Investing http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/236368680413190300_wCrS7XsL_222.jpg http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/upload/24277285461296087_oArCLUQC_t.jpg

http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/1266706115503212_FcI9prk9_t.jpg http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/1266706115251423_tE7U9huo_t.jpg

(http://www.realscam.com/dwaynedstevens/investing/)

Soapboxmom
12-06-2012, 10:10 AM
www.oceansidenetwork.com and the accompanying forum appear to be gone. What a shocking development!!!

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 03:20 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/ocean.gif

OceansideNetwork.com (http://www.oceansidenetwork.com/)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/oceantwit.jpg

The official oceansidenet page on Twitter (https://twitter.com/oceansidenet)

Soapboxmom
12-19-2012, 12:41 PM
I think this time Broker Boy might have really thrown in the towel!

Broker's dream franchise business is inside a local gym. What happened to donning a suit and traveling the globe handling millions of dollars of investors money making them up to a 50% return monthly in forex trading???

oldfriend
01-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Holy crap! I thought you busted this well over a year ago and he was in prison for beating his wife........or something close to that.

Surprised to see this update posted just a couple weeks ago. Ol' Broke(r) Boy's still in town, makin' it happen right beside the local Juicer store at the gym, eh?

Things must not of turned out quite like he was claiming. :RpS_huh:

Oceanside Wealth now a two for one combo seaweed slurpy with any 2 month membership; and the towels are free?

littleroundman
01-27-2013, 02:55 AM
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/998/jpjg.jpg

UrbanSpoon.com (http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/profile/3074172)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/justin2.jpg

The justin.p.jones.39 page on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/justin.p.jones.39)

littleroundman
04-24-2013, 02:52 AM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1900/jones2j.jpg

The latest incarnation of Justin P Jones, formerly known as the serial HYIP ponzi pimp and (attempted) internet bully, "Broker" Jones

Whip
04-26-2013, 08:11 AM
If he just actually disappeared and put 'Where', it would have been a lot funnier.