PDA

View Full Version : Yoli.. Is it about over?

fastmoney
06-24-2010, 01:15 PM
- 0 posts on the Yoli back office message board in the last 3 days, less than one a day before that

- 11 new prospects in the last 24 hours.. I counted 7 3 days ago.. and most of those prospects didn't watch one video. They have to down to 2-3 sign ups a day..

- No upcoming seminars..

- Most of the "leaders" have not updated their blogs since March.

I think they are dead, they just have not closed yet..What do you think?

Live&Learn
06-24-2010, 08:05 PM
- 0 posts on the Yoli back office message board in the last 3 days, less than one a day before that

- 11 new prospects in the last 24 hours.. I counted 7 3 days ago.. and most of those prospects didn't watch one video. They have to down to 2-3 sign ups a day..

- No upcoming seminars..

- Most of the "leaders" have not updated their blogs since March.

I think they are dead, they just have not closed yet..What do you think?

I think you're probably right. The two people who tried to recruit me dropped out.

Maybe they have such low overhead that they can survive, but it looks more and more like a company on life-support.

fastmoney
06-25-2010, 04:04 PM
10 New Prospects in the last 17 hours... Wow.. What % of those do you think turn into sales?

Live&Learn
06-25-2010, 06:39 PM
10 New Prospects in the last 17 hours... Wow.. What % of those do you think turn into sales?

Tough to say. If they're Lenny's prospects, I'd say 10%. Of course, I could be wrong.

fastmoney
06-27-2010, 08:58 AM
20 new prospects in the last 21 hours.. Only one watched a video or went further than the main site..

Also note.. Yoli rolled out a new goyoli website yesterday.. I think most of these were reps checking it out...

Porkchop Express
07-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Any updates on this MLM? I've been following it because it has a rather interesting drama filled storyline, but haven't heard anything over the past couple weeks.

Anyone got some news?

Soapboxmom
07-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Well, from my experience having taken out a few scams myself, I can tell you that when the heavy hitters like the Len's get exposed as dishonest dirtbags it sends the companies on a fast downhill slide, and I don't think Yoli (http://www.prankcallsunlimited.com/freesound2/toiletflush.wav)will prove to be an exception to that principle.

Soapboxmom

fastmoney
07-02-2010, 11:58 AM
16 new prospects in the last 24 hours, only 3 went past the first page of the website... 2 video views..

Isn't Thursday night a heavy recruiting night..

My guess they are down to 2-3 sign ups a day, if that... Every big supporter they had has not updated anything in 3 months...

They really need to call it a day..

Lightbulb
07-05-2010, 01:44 PM
I looked at a couple of Yoli websites and found an ingredient list which lists 'natural flavor' as in ingredient, vague to say the least. I thought I had read somewhere that the blast caps were sweetened with nutra-sweet or stevia or some other non-sugar sweetener but I couldn't find verification of that, although I am terrible at googling.

Live&Learn
07-06-2010, 08:24 PM
I looked at a couple of Yoli websites and found an ingredient list which lists 'natural flavor' as in ingredient, vague to say the least. I thought I had read somewhere that the blast caps were sweetened with nutra-sweet or stevia or some other non-sugar sweetener but I couldn't find verification of that, although I am terrible at googling.

Yes. I was told it has stevia. I have the ingredients label around somewhere. I'll check.

Personally, I was not impressed with the taste of Yoli. After I told my first taste impression to the guy who was trying to recruit me, he tasted it again. He agreed with me and bailed out of the company.

Live&Learn
07-06-2010, 08:26 PM
16 new prospects in the last 24 hours, only 3 went past the first page of the website... 2 video views..

Isn't Thursday night a heavy recruiting night..

My guess they are down to 2-3 sign ups a day, if that... Every big supporter they had has not updated anything in 3 months...

They really need to call it a day..

Should we send flowers?

Whip
07-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Did this ridiculous gimmick ever really 'take off'?

Soapboxmom
07-06-2010, 08:30 PM
Maybe we could snag some fitting flowers from the trash at the nearest funeral home??? Wouldn't want to be wasting any money on the farewell for the blast off club, now would we?

Live&Learn
07-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Did this ridiculous gimmick ever really 'take off'?

Um. Well. It "blasted" off. We think.

There was so much smoke and mirrors that we could never tell for sure.

They did have a cruise to somewhere!!! Does that count? :RpS_wink:

Emet
07-06-2010, 08:36 PM
Maybe we could snag some fitting flowers from the trash at the nearest funeral home??? Wouldn't want to be wasting any money on the farewell for the blast off club, now would we?

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/flowers/flowers_135.gif

Whip
07-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Um. Well. It "blasted" off. We think.

awful. +b please

Soapboxmom
07-19-2010, 07:11 PM
For the love of mud! That idiot Len Clements has not updated his website (http://www.freestylesteam.com/support.html)since January. He still has everything listed as if they are in pre-launch. I guess he did launch and went completely Spaceballs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvd3kaupZ60&feature=youtube_gdata

Soapboxmom

fastmoney
07-19-2010, 08:23 PM
14 new prospects in the last 22 hours.. Only one watched a video...

Soapboxmom
07-19-2010, 08:34 PM
I think Yoli is at Ludicrous speed blasting past plaid which is much more further out than oblivion to be sure! Where is their great MLM defender hero Lenny? Is his Schwartz not up for the job?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuFAFPjbdy4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S25Zf8svHZQ&feature=related

Soapboxmom

Emet
07-19-2010, 08:37 PM
14 new prospects in the last 22 hours.. Only one watched a video...

Can you elaborate? Were they ever doing better--if so, what kind of numbers were they seeing?
How would that compare to any big established MLM that you may know about?
Are these numbers from on-line folks?

Thanks.

Soapboxmom
07-19-2010, 08:43 PM
I have talked to reps for a certain failed MLM that will tell you they spent 8 grand on advertising and got 6000 hits which resulted in zero sales. It takes a lot of hits to get a live one. So, just over a dozen hits in a day means Yoli is way past oblivion. Judging from Lenny's site which we have pointed out ad nauseum has not been updated for months indicates he can't be bothered with it. I think that tells the whole story. How unprofessional and indicative of failure that is!

Soapboxmom

fastmoney
07-20-2010, 08:36 AM
Can you elaborate? Were they ever doing better--if so, what kind of numbers were they seeing?
How would that compare to any big established MLM that you may know about?
Are these numbers from on-line folks?

Thanks.

If you go to any yoli reps site.. (their landing page) put in your name and click enter, it is registered in the real time board in go yolis back office.. As john smiths got a new prospect Will H.. 1 minutes ago.. Now if while back there as a prospect, you watch a video (you know to learn more info) the real time board will put.. John Smiths prospect Will H watched the "why yoli video" 1 minute ago..

Now it used to be when they were cooking,, you would never see times like 1 hour ago, much less 20 hours ago..

Here is a copy and paste from Yoli's site.. As you can see in the last 20 hours they have had 14 new prospects.. and 2 of these new prospects actually watched more than one video...

So ask yourself.. If I was really interested wouldn't I watch at least one video.. Looks like 90% of the new prospective reps don't.. That is why I feel they are down to one or two sign ups a day...

Collette J.. prospect Daouda B. watched the movie Yoli Mission. 8 minutes ago
David B... just got a new prospect, Wendy sue K. 29 minutes ago
kenny kenny just got a new prospect, Gary T. 1 hours ago
Linda W.... just got a new prospect, Krystal W. 2 hours ago
Amy T.... just got a new prospect, Michael S. 3 hours ago
Martin M.... prospect Pop P. watched the movie Yoli Oppty for you?. 4 hours ago
Joel B..... posted to the Message Boards. 4 hours ago
Martin M....... prospect Pop P. watched the movie Beverages... A Solution. 4 hours ago
Martin M..... prospect Pop P. watched the movie Yoli Mission. 5 hours ago
Martin M...... just got a new prospect, Pop P. 5 hours ago
Eva B.... posted to the Message Boards. 8 hours ago
Christina H... just got a new prospect, Diana S. 9 hours ago
Scott D.... posted to the Message Boards. 10 hours ago
Tray B...... prospect Barbara M. watched the movie Business in a Box. 11 hours ago
Linda W...... just got a new prospect, Brenda s M. 11 hours ago
Todd T...... prospect Char B. watched the movie Yoli Mission. 11 hours ago
Todd T........ just got a new prospect, Char B. 11 hours ago
Barry D..... just got a new prospect, Bimm D. 12 hours ago
Julie B.... posted to the Message Boards. 13 hours ago
Judy H........ posted to the Message Boards. 13 hours ago
Lennard P.. just got a new prospect, Portia B. 13 hours ago
Yaw O..... just got a new prospect, Josh G. 16 hours ago
Barry D....... just got a new prospect, Lois A. 18 hours ago
Diana O.... just got a new prospect, Debbie N. 18 hours ago
Peggy J..... posted to the Message Boards. 19 hours ago
Janice S.... just got a new prospect, Susan S. 20 hours ago

James R
07-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Well, alright you squares it's time we smoked
Get on up this funk and let's have a toke
It'll make you dance and some of everything
Everybody get high, sing
Bustin' out
Bustin' out (Sing)

And we're all a little stoned and we freak when we're at home
And for me I only freak when I'm bustin' out (One more time)
And for me I only freak when I'm bustin' (So take that)
We're bustin' out on the funk {Bustin' out}

Unsaved Trash
07-21-2010, 09:08 PM
Well, alright you squares it's time we smoked
Get on up this funk and let's have a toke
It'll make you dance and some of everything
Everybody get high, sing
Bustin' out
Bustin' out (Sing)

And for me I only freak when I'm bustin' out (One more time)
And for me I only freak when I'm bustin' (So take that)
We're bustin' out on the funk {Bustin' out}

I think you needed to link it to your other post here so there isn't any confusion: http://www.realscam.com/f9/eiro-research-dallas-more-jungle-juice-different-day-ty-tribble-bo-short-227/#post2945

fastmoney
07-21-2010, 10:33 PM
I think James is talking about Corey Citrons recent arrest for drug possession right after the Yoli Cruise..

His court date is coming up...

Corey Mitchell Citron | Broward County, Florida Mug Shots (http://mugshotsusa.com/broward-fl/6500)

Also...

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Clerkwebsite/BCCOC2/Pubsearch/case_summary.aspx?hidSearchType=case_number_public&mscssid=&txtCaseNumber=10009184MM10A&user_type=&DisplayCitation=yes&DisplayType=Criminal&hidCaseNumber=10009184MM10A&10009184MM10A=CRM&hidCourtType=CRM&hidGeneralType=CRM&ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$comcs$btnSummary=View%20 Selected%20Case&&user_type=&DisplayCitation=yes&DisplayType=Criminal&SelectCourt=no

fastmoney
07-22-2010, 10:20 AM
Wow I think Corey really wants people to think he did nothing wrong.. Did he?

I understand he had a permit/license for medical marijuana in Cali.. He didn't in Fl.. He must of known that right? He must of known there was a chance he would be found out and arrested?

Is this a show of Arrogance or stupidity?

Look at the last 5 posts on Yolis corporate blog..

"@start_work Here's the truth about Corey Citron and the weak, hurtful lies being spread. Turning Lemons Into Lemonade | MLM Help Desk Home Of The Maverick Leader - Troy Dooly (http://bit.ly/aYT2Ki). Be blessed my friend!" 2 hours ago by coreycitron "

@JamesBonanno Here's the truth about Corey Citron and the weak, hurtful lies being spread. Turning Lemons Into Lemonade | MLM Help Desk Home Of The Maverick Leader - Troy Dooly (http://bit.ly/aYT2Ki). Be blessed my friend!" 2 hours ago by coreycitron

"@telecenter Here's the truth about Corey Citron and the weak, hurtful lies being spread. Turning Lemons Into Lemonade | MLM Help Desk Home Of The Maverick Leader - Troy Dooly (http://bit.ly/aYT2Ki). Be blessed my friend!" 2 hours ago by coreycitron

"@customleads Here's the truth about Corey Citron and the weak, hurtful lies being spread. Turning Lemons Into Lemonade | MLM Help Desk Home Of The Maverick Leader - Troy Dooly (http://bit.ly/aYT2Ki). Be blessed my friend!" 2 hours ago by coreycitron

"@TRUMP_DIAMOND Here's the truth about Corey Citron and the weak, hurtful lies being spread. Turning Lemons Into Lemonade | MLM Help Desk Home Of The Maverick Leader - Troy Dooly (http://bit.ly/aYT2Ki). Be blessed my friend!" 2 hours ago by coreycitron

Whip
07-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Not a very reliable source they are referencing there as has been proven.....just sayin'

fastmoney
07-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Not a very reliable source they are referencing there as has been proven.....just sayin'

The Mug shot from Broward county and the arrest info page were not enough fact that he was arrested.. Ok....

Yoli is done either way...

Whip
07-22-2010, 03:20 PM
The Mug shot from Broward county and the arrest info page were not enough fact that he was arrested.. Ok....

Yoli is done either way...

I was referring to the flipflopping Dooly who has proven to be a scammer himself with his bs telecom reporting if you remember from scam.

Unsaved Trash
07-22-2010, 03:42 PM
He's BACK!

July 22, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Troy,

Thanks for shining some light on these internet cockroaches.

The only people who hide their identities are those who have something to hide.

Len

Unsaved Trash
07-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Hey Len, what about Ty Tribble? He wasn't hiding. But you're right about him being an internet cockroach. Most of the MLMers have that trait in common.

Whip
07-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Hey Len

If that is his/her real name. This has never been proven or verified by the anonymous internet troll/cockroach as he calls him/herself.

He/she also seems to forget that Dooly (if that's his/her real name) was busted on scam for essentially getting paid to write a favorable report for one of those ever elusive wireless telcos. I think it was Global Purge or Bizzirk but you get the picture.

littleroundman
07-22-2010, 07:53 PM
July 22, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Troy,

Thanks for shining some light on these internet cockroaches.

The only people who hide their identities are those who have something to hide.

Len

WOW !

Isn't that amazing.

320 MILLION people in the USA.

Almost 7,000,000,000 people on the planet.

Yet the ONLY reason people use an internet identity is because they have something to hide.

Doc Bunkum
07-22-2010, 09:05 PM

If you want an eye opening read...

Yoli Cruise Was A Bust…Literally! And Yoli, LLC tries to Cover Up the Truth. (http://www.free-press-release.com/news-yoli-cruise-was-a-bust-literally-and-yoli-llc-tries-to-cover-up-the-truth-1279642859.html)

Work Hard - Play Harder: Yoli’s 1st Annual Cruise a Huge Success!
It’s now obvious how hard the Yoli founders really play. They play harder than college kids, jeopardizing the company and the lives of distributors who depend on Yoli financially.

The party never ends. It seems like everywhere 40yr old Mr. ****** goes, drugs & alcohol seems to follow. In June during a Yoli Beach party at Tao Beach in Las Vegas witnesses observed Mr. ****** taking ecstasy with other distributors.
Again during the Yoli Hawaii launch event he was drinking and smoking pot through the wee hours of the night with others.

A handful of Yoli owners are known to use illegal drugs and party like rock stars, however Mr. ****** has the worst drug problem and should seriously seek medical attention.

Olympic Gold Medalist Bryan Clay better be careful associating with illegal drug addicts like Mr. ******. Bryan Clay’s family, career and loyal fan base should be more important. His association with Yoli and CMO ****** could really effect his career...

Hey, I don't know who the dude is that wrote that and more....

I removed the names for obvious reasons, but if you follow the link in the headline, you can get all the details.

That's unbelievable if there's any truth to it.

Unsaved Trash
07-22-2010, 09:23 PM

If you want an eye opening read...

Yoli Cruise Was A Bust…Literally! And Yoli, LLC tries to Cover Up the Truth. (http://www.free-press-release.com/news-yoli-cruise-was-a-bust-literally-and-yoli-llc-tries-to-cover-up-the-truth-1279642859.html)

Hey, I don't know who the dude is that wrote that and more....

I removed the names for obvious reasons, but if you follow the link in the headline, you can get all the details.

That's unbelievable if there's any truth to it.

Maybe that's who Troy Dooly was referring to rather than Ty Tribble. Nevertheless, it's still a sleazy attempt to discredit someone for a simple misdemeanor. Since when do they lead someone off in handcuffs for that? I don't think I'm buying it especially since it's from Free Press Release. These MLMers are a riot though.

Doc Bunkum
07-23-2010, 07:38 AM
Remember back when Yoli announced their inaugural cruise and they showed a picture of a space ship hovering over the Oasis and everybody was going "WTF is that all about?".

Well, I think we understand the symbolism in that picture now! :RpS_laugh:

fastmoney
08-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Just looking at Yoli back office, They had 15 new prospects in the last 24 hours...

Not one of them watched any videos..

I really like Coreys prospects name...

Corey Citron just got a new prospect, Poop P. 19 hours ago

Soapboxmom
08-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Of course, everyone will be shocked, shocked I tell you. I looked at little Lenny's site and he is still not updating it. Anyone who lands on it is going to think Holy Yoli is in pre-launch when in fact that Titanic is sinking fast.

Yoli FreeStylesTeam (http://www.freestylesteam.com/support.html)

Gee, Lenny, aren't you MR. MLM guru? What an example for your dwindling downline!

Soapboxmom

littleroundman
08-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Of course, everyone will be shocked, shocked I tell you. I looked at little Lenny's site and he is still not updating it. Anyone who lands on it is going to think Holy Yoli is in pre-launch when in fact that Titanic is sinking fast.

Yoli FreeStylesTeam (http://www.freestylesteam.com/support.html)

Gee, Lenny, aren't you MR. MLM guru? What an example for your dwindling downline!

Soapboxmom

Hey,

enough of that poking fun at Clements.

I'm sure there's a very valid reason to explain the apparent demise of Yoli.

It's just that Lenny is a bit too busy licking his wounds and salving his damaged ego at the minute to spend any time explaining ANYTHING to us anonymous troll/loser/bigots.

Fear not,

let no one be in any doubt Clem Lemons will be back, bigger'n better'n than ever, just as soon as he rebuilds his shattered ego.

If he's not already here masquerading as a normal, rational human being, that is.

Unsaved Trash
08-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Fear not,

let no one be in any doubt Clem Lemons will be back, bigger'n better'n than ever, just as soon as he rebuilds his shattered ego.

As is typical with viewing his resume, he will or probably is already involved in another MLM. That's what happens. Go from one to the next to the next leaving behind victims and he's without guilt. It was their choice after all. Right? That's his excuse.

If he's not already here masquerading as a normal, rational human being, that is.

That would be very difficult to pull off.

Soapboxmom
09-18-2010, 05:28 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c110/soapboxmom/YoliorDie.jpg

Alkalize / (take Yoli) or Die????

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
12-01-2010, 02:47 PM
I am publishing this load of dung in its entirety as I would think if Troy Dooley had a working brain cell left he would be removing this pronto:
Breaking MLM News Is Yoli Really Created by Distributors For Distributors

Posted by Troy (http://www.mlmhelpdesk.com/author/admin/) on July 25, 2009 · 15 Comments (http://www.mlmhelpdesk.com/2009/07/25/breaking-mlm-news-is-yoli-really-created-by-distributors-for-distributors/#comments)

Breaking MLM News: is Yoli really created by Distributors for Distributors.
This week I had the privilege of catching Yoli Co-Founder Robbie Fender live on the phone for a few minutes to ask him just that very question.

Not since Art Williams launched A.L. Williams (Primerica) have I seen such a straightforward and bold move on the part of Top MLM Distributors take gain back control of the profession.

Now, I am not saying other distributors have not come forward to launch companies or take control of existing companies. We all know that has happened several times over the last 30 years. But…
What I am saying is that during a time when everyone from the media to the President is crying the “Economic Sky Is Falling” and closures, bankruptcies and merges are happening everyday in the Network marketing arena, here is a group of MLM distributors, Top MLM Income Earners who have earned and saved enough money over the last five to 10 years to sit back and ride the economic storm out.
Instead, they are willing to put skin in the game and launch a company where distributors will know without a shadow of a doubt these guys not only know how to build a business, they all came through the trenches. A company where Distributors will be the most valuable ASSET Yoli has on its books.
Just look at Corey Citron. For the first few years, he just could not get everything to running right. (even though he had been a successful nightclub owner and understood business, especially marketing, he just couldn’t get anything going.
How many folks do you think may feel like a failure because they have tried two or three companies and nothing happened. Corey’s number are some of the highest I’ve ever heard, when it comes to the amount of companies he joined to fuel his marketing organization.
hen finally he found one where things started to change for him. Then along came XanGo and finally for the first time he really found the right fuel and the right engine and BAM! The rest was history.
So, it makes sense that when Corey is working on the foundation of Yoli with all the other founders, and the great team of consultants and corporate staff they are attracting (Sorry I can’t give names yet, but it is a who’s who of MLM Experts!) that he will be using some of his experience to make sure the distributors in the field will not go through what he went through. Especially when it comes to training folks in Yoli, I’ll bet he is going to give them courage to carry on, because he’s been there.
Daren Falter wrote one of the best books on choosing a Network Marketing Company. So it would make logical sense that he would bring to the table those things he believes are NON-Negotiable when it comes to picking the right company. As a matter of fact if just Darren was the founder of Yoli the Yoli distributors would be light years ahead of most companies when they launch.
Now don’t get me wrong, these guys can do everything right, but if they forget where they come from, they will make the same mistakes I have seen countless others make over the years, and Yoli will implode on itself. And maybe this will happen at Yoli, But….
I personally do not believe that will happen, as long as they continue to surround themselves with other great leaders, listen to the field and keep going back to their wives who will remind them on a regular basis, their still just the same old boys they have always been, only now more people are relying on them.
Never Give Up,
Troy Dooly
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My wild, but educated guess is that soup for brains here was referring to our own Clem Lemons (his mother named him Leonard "Len" Clements). So much for Lenny's wild predictions of a huge percentage of market share in the drink arena. Rumor has it he is slinking away from this latest MLM Titanic. Even a brilliant expert like himself couldn't make a go of this snakeoil.

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
12-05-2010, 08:24 PM
12-05-2010, 11:38 AM
ohein56 (http://www.scam.com/member.php?u=9860) http://www.scam.com/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
http://www.scam.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

Re: Does anyone care about Yoli? Not Len!

Originally Posted by USANAJoke http://www.scam.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=991982#post991982)
If anyone is interested, The owner of Marketwave Inc. has left Yoli and moved on to another company.

If Yoli was such a great business opportunity, why did one of the founding distributors who vehemently supported Yoli quietly leave? This same individual had done the same thing with USANA. He joined and in less than a year had departed. This speaks volume when one of the top MLM defenders can't find himself a suitable MLM company to succeed in.

WOW! It's been about a week, USANAJoke!

What gives?!

Your credibility is slipping more by the moment,(as if you had any to start withhttp://www.scam.com/images/smilies/yelcutelaughA.gif!?)

It speaks volumes that one of the top scam-busters here makes such an outlandish claim, and won't step up to the plate and fess up?!http://www.scam.com/images/smilies/judges.gif

I call bs!

Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.freestylesteam.com/images/truthfun.jpg
http://www.freestylesteam.com/images/fst.jpg
Home (http://www.freestylesteam.com/index.html)
Conference Calls (http://www.freestylesteam.com/calls.html)
Pre-Enrollment (http://www.freestylesteam.com/support.html)
FST News-Links (http://www.freestylesteam.com/comingsoon.html)
NOTICE
THIS SITE WAS THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE FREESTYLES TEAM WEBSITE BEFORE
A NEWER (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/index.asp) SITE WAS DEVELOPED. BOTH OF THESE SITES HAVE BEEN INACTIVE AND
NOT MAINTAINED FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW SINCE YOLI'S INTRODUCTION OF
THE GOYOLI.COM (http://www.len.goyoli.com/) DISTRIBUTOR WEBSITE PLATFORM.
THE ONLY REASON I'M LEAVING THIS SITE UP IS BECAUSE A SMALL BUT OBSESSIVE
CLIQUE OF ANONYMOUS INTERNET TROLLS, WHO CLAIMED AFTER YOLI'S LAUNCH IN
NOVEMBER OF 2009 THAT WE "WOULDN'R LAST 6 MONTHS", HAVE EXPLOITED THIS SITE'S
LACK OF DEVELOPMENT IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO SUGGEST I AM NO LONGER ACTIVE
IN YOLI DUE TO ITS INEVITABLE DEMISE.
THEY ARE WRONG.
I AM STILL ACTIVE IN YOLI AND 100% COMMITTED TO IT.
FURTHERMORE, YOLI JUST CELEBRATED ITS ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON 11/9/10,
AND EXPERIENCED A 21% REVENUE INCREASE OVER THE PREVIOUS MONTH.

LEN CLEMENTS
LAS VEGAS, NV
800-203-0363

http://www.freestylesteam.com/images/lenclements.jpg

Hello and welcome to the FreeStylesTeam!!

This is Len Clements, founder of MarketWaveInc.com (http://www.marketwaveinc.com/) and I am dedicated to providing support, training, guidance, and inspiration to my Yoli International organization. That's why we put this site together.

However... this site is under construction... a lot more will be added shortly.
The "Jungle Juice" market... just within the MLM marketplace, in just the U.S. alone, is roughly $5-6 billion annually. Virtually all (99%) are pasteurized, contain preservatives, most are loaded with sugar, and questionable nutritional value (label versus what's really in the bottle)... and typically wholesale for $30-$45 per bottle!

What percentage market-share do you think a

company could obtain if they offered the following?

No Hot-Fill or Pasteurization
No Sugar or Artificial Sweeteners
No Caffeine or Harmful Stimulants
No Highly Acidic Fillers or Chemicals
No Artificial Colors or Flavors
No Preservatives
Freshest ingredients freeze-dried into powder
Vitamins & Minerals totally in tact
Living Enzymes
Best Shelf Life
Unique patented delivery system - BlastCap™
Zero Glycemic Index
$3.99 retail per bottle (1/10th average mlm price)
Highly demontratable and attention getting
I believe Yoli can realistically grab 10% market-share and when it does Yoli will be one of the largest companies in the MLM marketplace, of all time. And I honestly think 20% is conservative. And if you know me, you know I'm not prone to exaggeration and hype (in fact, I've been battling against it for over 19 years as founder & CEO of MarketWave, Inc.).
Visit YoliPrelaunch.com (http://www.yoliprelaunch.com/)
Best regards,
Len Clements
Las Vegas, NV

Copyright © 2009 Len Clements. ALL WORLDWIDE RIGHTS RESERVED.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Len Clements is such a consummate professional!!! Need I say more???

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
12-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Lenny does have his new site up. Unfortunately, it has just recently made it to page 3 of Google search for the terms Len Clements and Yoli. So, I imagine he is not getting very many hits. The old site with his caustic message has been on page one forever. Too bad he wasn't smart enough to redirect.

Soapboxmom

A Life Aloft
12-06-2010, 02:55 AM
"I believe Yoli can realistically grab 10% market-share and when it does Yoli will be one of the largest companies in the MLM marketplace, of all time. And I honestly think 20% is conservative. And if you know me, you know I'm not prone to exaggeration and hype." BAAAWHAAAA!!!!! That just made my evening!!!

A Life Aloft
12-06-2010, 03:10 AM
"A SMALL BUT OBSESSIVE
CLIQUE OF ANONYMOUS INTERNET TROLLS....." Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be….... Unnatural. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy!!!

Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper??? Sorry Darth...um...er...Clem. Seems you are the one who's obsessive, pathetic and desperate. Mr. Hot pants MLM guru and huge financial success is worried over a tiny rebel force out there on the big wide net? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

Whip
12-06-2010, 04:28 PM
"A SMALL BUT OBSESSIVE
CLIQUE OF ANONYMOUS INTERNET TROLLS....." Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be….... Unnatural. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy!!!

Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper??? Sorry Darth...um...er...Clem. Seems you are the one who's obsessive, pathetic and desperate. Mr. Hot pants MLM guru and huge financial success is worried over a tiny rebel force out there on the big wide net? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.
His anonymous boyfriends 'Heiney' and 'Doyle' can't be too happy about their leader calling them out.

Soapboxmom
12-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Yahoo's search generated:

22,200 results for

yoli blast caps:

Google's search generated:

About 37,600 results (0.35 seconds)

That is all the pages, websites, fake press releases, tweets on Twitter, Squidoo posts, videos, forum discussions and more. That suggest to me that Yoli is not taking any significant market share and rather than making a big splash has landed with a thud. It has been well over a year and that is the sum total of the buzz. So, if Lenny is still pushing this hard I suspect he is doing it only because he is desperately trying to save face as his many critics watch this joke of an MLM limp along toward its inevitable demise into MLM history.

Soapboxmom

littleroundman
12-11-2010, 10:08 PM
No one from Yoli is likely to reply.

After all, it's coming up to Christmas and they are s-o-o-o-o-o-o-o busy shipping all those crates of their product and making sure their hundreds of thousands of customers have sufficient Yoli on hand to satisfy the requirements of a demanding public.

OH !!!!

Perhaps not.

Maybe they're all in hiding, just in case Santa wants to know who's been naughty or nice.

Soapboxmom
12-31-2010, 07:36 PM
The idiots truly abound:

Hi my name is Troy Mcknight and I have a question about your Yoil business. I found your information here http://www.realscam.com (http://www.realscam.com/) and I just want to know how is it going? If you are on Facebook let's connect. You can find me on Facebook at Troy Mcknight | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/troymcknight)
If you do not have a Yoil business I apologize in advance for sending you this email.
Thanks,
Troy McKnightThat is one of many such crazy e-mails that have come to my soapboxmom e-mail account. Yoil??? Did the ding-a-ling even register that I am an Admin on this site. What does the name realscam and the contents of this thread indicate to this bozo???? Perhaps he needs to drink some Mazu. Maybe, it can to more than just help teeny weenies. No doubt, it is a miracle for the ol' brain power as well. :RpS_lol:

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
03-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Yoli Hub | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yoli-Hub/172254083232)

Yoli Hub Join Yoli Today and become part of the largest Yoli Team! Team Leaders Art Meakin and Len Clements!! GoYoli (http://esocialz.goyoli.com/) Launching Nov. ...
www.facebook.com/pages/Yoli-Hub/172254083232 - Cached (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:iwnw3dafE28J:www.facebook.com/pages/Yoli-Hub/172254083232+len+clements+yoli&cd=23&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com)

Yoli Hub | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yoli-Hub/172254083232)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No posts since Decemebr 2009??? And now Len's adventure as VP (http://www.przoom.com/news/85845/). That article says he consulted with a number of MLMs including Yoli. Sounds like he doesn't want to discuss his founder's position. The Yoli Titanic must be sinking fast if he is looking for other sources of income. Just wait 'til his new company sees just how wonderful his interent presence is. His insane rants are quite well documented and I will be sure to forward them and continue with the blogging and press releases. :RpS_laugh:

Soapboxmom

A Life Aloft
03-02-2011, 11:01 PM
We haven't had a good WhineyFesto in a while have we? ROTFL!!! Man, they were classic! How many times a day did little Lenny unravel in his short stint on Scam? I used to so look forward to those moments.....sort of like the MLM version of Charlie Sheen!!!

Doc Bunkum
03-14-2011, 01:50 PM
I see Chris Doyle back peddling on his association with Yoli over on scam. The guy comes across as a real serious type, but it appears he can't hold his liquor.

Harold D Wallace Re: Yoli Distributor List Reveal Failed Pyramid Scheme

I understand, Chris.

The way Lenny screwed you over like one of those cheap whores we picked up on Fremont Street, I can understand why you don't want to talk about your Yoli experience.

That whole deal must have left a worse taste in your mouth than those Yoli blastcaps.

ChrisDoyle Re: Yoli Distributor List Reveal Failed Pyramid Scheme

Tell you what, you think you met me? Describe me to everyone here....

Harold D Wallace Re: Yoli Distributor List Reveal Failed Pyramid Scheme

Offhand Chris I'd say you were a real funny guy that talks with a real funny accent, sort of British or something.

Remember that BMW convertible you pissed in out front of the Golden Nugget on Fremont?

Man that was funny!

You were probably too drunk to remember, but we came out of the Nugget and there was some guy's Beemer parked there with the top down. You said: "Watch this!"

So you pulled your willy out right there on Fremont Street with that crowd of people around and pissed on that guy's front seat. You're a riot! Wonder what that guy thought when he came out and got into his car!

Really now, Doyle! :RpS_scared:

I had more respect for you than that. :RpS_cursing:

Doc Bunkum
03-22-2011, 08:49 PM
NOTICE

this site (http://www.freestylesteam.com/) was the original version of the freestyles team website before
a newer site was developed. Both of these sites have been inactive and
not maintained for almost a year now since yoli's introduction of
the goyoli.com distributor website platform.
The only reason i'm leaving this site up is because a small but obsessive
clique of anonymous internet trolls, who claimed after yoli's launch in
november of 2009 that we "wouldn'r last 6 months", have exploited this site's
lack of development in a desperate attempt to suggest i am no longer active
in yoli due to its inevitable demise.
They are wrong.
I am still active in yoli and 100% committed to it.
Furthermore, yoli just celebrated its one year anniversary on 11/9/10,
and experienced a 21% revenue increase over the previous month.

Len clements
las vegas, nv
800-203-0363

Eddie Haskell
03-23-2011, 01:18 AM
On the market wave website lin says this

Court certified Expert in Network/Multilevel Marketing. :RpS_laugh:

There is tons of stuff like this if you have time to plow through it. What is a court certified expert in MLM anyway??? This guy is a piece of work.

Soapboxmom
03-24-2011, 03:23 PM
Kerry Lee Hein, destitue ding-a-ling, posted this response from Len Clements concerning Yoli's illegal advertising:

Originally Posted by MarketWaveInc.com Len Clements
Technically, he's right. Yoli should not be saying Alkalete treats "inflammation". But this is not only a minor, insignificant infraction, the fact it is the only claim the FDA might find questionable in the entire Yoli presentation places them well within the top 2% of all health & nutrition companies in degree of legal conformity (as far as medicinal claims). Furthermore, of the hundreds of FDA Warning Letters I've read I've never, in 20 years, seen a single one that was based solely on an inflammation claim, probably because the FDA would have to hire a full time staff to do nothing else considering the thousands of product brands over the years (in and out of MLM) that make anti-inflammatory claims. The FDA sends such letters when there are far more, and more egregious, disease treatment claims where they will sometimes add "anti-inflammation" claims to an already long list of other claims.

Picking this tiny little inflammation nit is meaningless, and Bodhi is only focusing on it because he's got nothing else of substance to attack them on. And obviously nothing else better to fill his day. He's just another smarmy, anonymous coward looking for some sense of power and control that he can't get in his real life. He's a troll who needs to be fed.

Len Clements is too dense to comprehend that the identity of the poster does not effect the veracity of what they post. He just admitted the poster was correct about Yoli putting up ads that are illegal. If he had the IQ of a head of cabbage he would just STHU. When is Yoli going to do the necessary damage control and lose this total clown? Len Clements just can't stop blabbering!

Soapboxmom

laidback
03-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Kerry Lee Hein, destitue ding-a-ling, posted this response from Len Clements concerning Yoli's illegal advertising:
Originally Posted by MarketWaveInc.com Len Cl-ements
Technically, he's right. Yoli should not be saying Alkalete treats "inflammation". But this is not only a minor, insignificant infraction, the fact it is the only claim the FDA might find questionable in the entire Yoli presentation places them well within the top 2% of all health & nutrition companies in degree of legal conformity (as far as medicinal claims). Furthermore, of the hundreds of FDA Warning Letters I've read I've never, in 20 years, seen a single one that was based solely on an inflammation claim, probably because the FDA would have to hire a full time staff to do nothing else considering the thousands of product brands over the years (in and out of MLM) that make anti-inflammatory claims. The FDA sends such letters when there are far more, and more egregious, disease treatment claims where they will sometimes add "anti-inflammation" claims to an already long list of other claims.

Picking this tiny little inflammation nit is meaningless, and Bodhi is only focusing on it because he's got nothing else of substance to attack them on. And obviously nothing else better to fill his day. He's just another smarmy, anonymous coward looking for some sense of power and control that he can't get in his real life. He's a troll who needs to be fed.
So, let me see, just because an agency is overworked and can't pursue all fraudulent claims for a product means it is ok to go ahead? Basically that's a "you're fine as long as you don't get caught" attitude displayed by all petty criminals. No different than the "playas" trying to justify ponzi and pyramid theft as a "game"

Whip
03-24-2011, 04:54 PM
So, let me see, just because an agency is overworked and can't pursue all fraudulent claims for a product means it is ok to go ahead? Basically that's a "you're fine as long as you don't get caught" attitude displayed by all petty criminals. No different than the "playas" trying to justify ponzi and pyramid theft as a "game"

It's the same argument his boyfriend made about the fake 'charity' he was trying to steal money for.

Soapboxmom
08-13-2011, 01:47 PM
http://www.freestylesteam.com/images/truthfun.jpg

http://www.freestylesteam.com/images/fst.jpg
Home (http://www.freestylesteam.com/index.html)
Conference Calls (http://www.freestylesteam.com/calls.html)
Pre-Enrollment (http://www.freestylesteam.com/support.html)
FST News-Links (http://www.freestylesteam.com/comingsoon.html)
NOTICE
THIS SITE WAS THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE FREESTYLES TEAM WEBSITE BEFORE
A NEWER (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/index.asp) SITE WAS DEVELOPED. BOTH OF THESE SITES HAVE BEEN INACTIVE AND
NOT MAINTAINED FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW SINCE YOLI'S INTRODUCTION OF
THE GOYOLI.COM (http://www.len.goyoli.com/) DISTRIBUTOR WEBSITE PLATFORM.
THE ONLY REASON I'M LEAVING THIS SITE UP IS BECAUSE A SMALL BUT OBSESSIVE
CLIQUE OF ANONYMOUS INTERNET TROLLS, WHO CLAIMED AFTER YOLI'S LAUNCH IN
NOVEMBER OF 2009 THAT WE "WOULDN'R LAST 6 MONTHS", HAVE EXPLOITED THIS SITE'S
LACK OF DEVELOPMENT IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO SUGGEST I AM NO LONGER ACTIVE
IN YOLI DUE TO ITS INEVITABLE DEMISE.
THEY ARE WRONG.
FURTHERMORE, YOLI JUST CELEBRATED ITS ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON 11/9/10,
AND EXPERIENCED A 21% REVENUE INCREASE OVER THE PREVIOUS MONTH.

LEN CLEMENTS
LAS VEGAS, NV
800-203-0363

http://www.freestylesteam.com/images/lenclements.jpg

Hello and welcome to the FreeStylesTeam!!

This is Len Clements, founder of MarketWaveInc.com (http://www.marketwaveinc.com/) and I am dedicated to providing support, training, guidance, and inspiration to my Yoli International organization. That's why we put this site together.

However... this site is under construction... a lot more will be added shortly.
The "Jungle Juice" market... just within the MLM marketplace, in just the U.S. alone, is roughly $5-6 billion annually. Virtually all (99%) are pasteurized, contain preservatives, most are loaded with sugar, and questionable nutritional value (label versus what's really in the bottle)... and typically wholesale for $30-$45 per bottle!

What percentage market-share do you think a
company could obtain if they offered the following?

No Hot-Fill or Pasteurization
No Sugar or Artificial Sweeteners
No Caffeine or Harmful Stimulants
No Highly Acidic Fillers or Chemicals
No Artificial Colors or Flavors
No Preservatives
Freshest ingredients freeze-dried into powder
Vitamins & Minerals totally in tact
Living Enzymes
Best Shelf Life
Unique patented delivery system - BlastCap™
Zero Glycemic Index
$3.99 retail per bottle (1/10th average mlm price)
Highly demontratable and attention getting

I believe Yoli can realistically grab 10% market-share and when it does Yoli will be one of the largest companies in the MLM marketplace, of all time. And I honestly think 20% is conservative. And if you know me, you know I'm not prone to exaggeration and hype (in fact, I've been battling against it for over 19 years as founder & CEO of MarketWave, Inc.).
Visit YoliPrelaunch.com (http://www.yoliprelaunch.com/)
Best regards,
Len Clements
Las Vegas, NV

Copyright © 2009 Len Clements. ALL WORLDWIDE RIGHTS RESERVED.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
Lenny, you little smart ass. I clicked on the link for the newer site and saw this:

Team Opportunity Calls

10/01/2009 (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/audio/20091001.mp3) (Len Clements - 52:56)
09/24/2009 (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/audio/20090924.mp3) (Len Clements - 38:41)
09/17/2009 (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/audio/20090917.mp3) (Len Clements - 40:05)
09/03/2009 (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/audio/20090903.mp3) (Len Clements - 46:15)

Team Webinars

11/19/2009 (http://www.screencast.com/t/YmNmOWZhNm) (Rod Nichols - 20:15)Please join us every Tuesday evening for our Training and Support call. These are open calls in the "Fireside Chat" format where you, or your prosepct, are free to ask about or comment on any aspect of Yoli, or the network marketing industry in general. There will be a different guest leader on every call with no preset agenda, although certain calls may have a general theme to them (i.e. products, pay plan, etc.). These are your calls to use in what ever way best serves you. Ask questions about products, the pay plan, recruiting, retailing, lead generation, or any other aspect of the training we've provided (see links below). Or, bring your prospects on the call and let your upline leaders assist you in bringing them on board.

Calls begin at 6:00 PM PST (9:00 PM EST), every Tuesday. These calls will never go more than one hour.

Attendee Dial-in #: (712) 432-1000
Attendee Access Code: 544-326-626#

Upcoming Support Calls:

December 1st
Host: Len Clements
Guest: Rod Nichols

December 8th
Guest: TBA

December 15th

January 5th
Training Calls
(click to open or right-click to download)

Part 1-Lead Generation (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/training/FST-Training-1.mp3)

Part 2-Qualifying Your Prospect (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/training/FST-Training-2.mp3)

Part 3-The Follow Up (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/training/FST-Training-3.mp3)

Part 4-Handling Objections/Competitor Hype (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/training/FST-Training-4.mp3)

Part 5-Goal Setting & Motivation (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/training/FST-Training-5.mp3)

Part 6-Reducing Attrition (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/training/FST-Training-6.mp3)

The Leverage Leg Technique (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/training/LLegTraining.mp3) No Gimmicks · No Hype · No Schemes · No Theory
Just good, common sense, training and support based on decades of experience and success.

Recent Email Notices

Update #19 (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/alerts/FSTUpdate19.rtf) (11/23/09)
Update #18 (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/alerts/FSTUpdate18.rtf) (11/16/2009)
Update #17 (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/alerts/FSTUpdate17.rtf) (10/30/09?)
Update #16 (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/alerts/FSTUpdate16.rtf) (10/12/09)
Update #15 (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/alerts/FSTUpdate15.rtf) (10/4/09)
Update #14 (http://www.freestylesteam.com/Newsite/alerts/FSTUpdate14.rtf) (9/21/09)

Meetings & Events

12/9/2009 (http://www.yolitools.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=T-FBC-001) Fallbrook, CA
12/12/2009 (http://yolicalendar.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?cal=usa&op=event&cid=46030&d=12&m=12&y=2009) Seatac, WA
12/22/2009 (http://www.yolitools.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=T-NYE-001) New York, NY
1/22-24/2010 (http://yolicalendar.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?cal=usa&op=event&cid=45931&d=22&m=1&y=2010) Las Vegas, NV
Industry News & Alerts

12/4/2009 (http://www.marketwaveinc.com/viewalert.asp?id=128) (Re: Stream Energy, efusjon, Herbalife, Prepaid Legal, Max, Melaleuca)
8/20/2009 (http://www.marketwaveinc.com/viewalert.asp?id=126) (Re: MonaVie, iJango)
8/18/2009 (http://www.marketwaveinc.com/viewalert.asp?id=125) (Re: Global Verge, FDI, YTB Travel, iJango, efusjon, Mandura, XanGo)
8/18/2009 (http://www.marketwaveinc.com/viewalert.asp?id=125) (Re: Global Verge, FDI, YTB Travel, iJango, efusjon, Mandura, XanGo)
FST Leader's Award

November, 2009 (TBS)
No Gimmicks · No Hype · No Schemes · No Theory
Just good, common sense, training and support based on decades of experience and success.

__________________________________________________ _________________________
Lenny are you going to finally admit Yoli has been down the commode for quite a while and you aren't bothering with that bum deal anymore??? You have made a horse's rear out of yourself constantly bragging about how successful you have been with this silly crap.

Soapboxmom

Doc Bunkum
08-13-2011, 07:51 PM
See their conference (http://www.yolivision2011.com/) this year is in Park City UT.

What, no Vegas junket this year? :RpS_mad:

No cruise ship? :RpS_mad:

The highlight of the conference appears to be a few hours of fun at the bowling "ally" across the street from the hotel.

Sounds like a definite winner to me! :RpS_wink:

Soapboxmom
08-13-2011, 08:29 PM
I didn't see any speakers listed. Are we to think our fearless Mensa man and Yoli Ruby, Len Clements, has not been invited to speak? Oh, the horror of it all! Has that blowhard who angrily insisted on Scam that Yoli was the one thrown in the towel on this laughable deal?

Has he not moved up from the pitiful rank of Ruby? Did Kerry Lee Hein finally send back his unwanted blast caps? Can Lenny show a shred of evidence that he is "STILL ACTIVE IN YOLI AND 100% COMMITTED TO IT" Inquiring minds want to know!!!

I guess the disgruntled reps losing money could practice their bowling in hopes of a remake of Bowling for Dollars. Lord knows they could use some dollars with the horrific losses of 97% or higher typical in these MLMs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL5q-_nlywg
Soapboxmom

littleroundman
08-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Mmmmmnn, nice.

Ten pin bowling on a Saturday night in Utah, surrounded by Yoli sellers while sipping on a cool glass of high priced snakeoil.

Living the dream, Lenny, living the dream.

Soapboxmom
08-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Lenny is an absolutely brilliant Mensa man in action. Check out his Linkedin profile:
Len Clements

Owner, MarketWave, Inc.
Location Las Vegas, Nevada Area (http://www.linkedin.com/search?search=&sortCriteria=R&keepFacets=true&facet_G=us%3A412&goback=%2Efps_PBCK_*1_len_clements_*1_*1_*1_*1_*2_ *1_Y_*1_*1_*1_false_1_R_true_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_ *2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2) Industry Market Research (http://www.linkedin.com/search?search=&industry=97&sortCriteria=R&keepFacets=true&goback=%2Efps_PBCK_*1_len_clements_*1_*1_*1_*1_*2_ *1_Y_*1_*1_*1_false_1_R_true_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_ *2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2)
Overview

Current

Distributor at Yoli, LLC
Owner at MarketWave, Inc. (http://www.linkedin.com/company/104510?goback=%2Efps_PBCK_*1_len_clements_*1_*1_*1 _*1_*2_*1_Y_*1_*1_*1_false_1_R_true_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2 _*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2&trk=pro_other_cmpy)

Education

Heald Business College

Connections 207 connections
Websites

Company Website (http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emarketwaveinc%2Eom&urlhash=z6Nr)

Public Profile Len Clements | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/len-clements/4/207/ab2)

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
www.marketwaveinc.om (http://www.marketwaveinc.om) is the link he put up to his website.Someone should tell that putz what a disaster his Linkedin page is. :RpS_blink:

Soapboxmom

Whip
08-13-2011, 09:56 PM
I fail to see the big deal about 'owning' a troll blog.

littleroundman
08-14-2011, 01:38 AM
It's all a misunderstanding.

So many people told Lenny he'd been "owned" on every forum on which he posted, Lenny just naturally assumed it was another thing to boast about, so he does.

In the real world, however........................................... ...........................

Doc Bunkum
01-15-2012, 07:35 PM
I see Yoli Recognizes The Top Yoli Nation Leaders (http://www.scribd.com/doc/78192304/Yoli-Recognizes-The-Top-Yoli-Nation-Leaders) for Nov/Dec 2011 over on Scribd.

Unless, I'm overlooking the obvious, I see one glaring omission amongst the list of top leaders and performers.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
01-15-2012, 07:49 PM
I see Yoli Recognizes The Top Yoli Nation Leaders (http://www.scribd.com/doc/78192304/Yoli-Recognizes-The-Top-Yoli-Nation-Leaders) for Nov/Dec 2011 over on Scribd.

Unless, I'm overlooking the obvious, I see one glaring omission amongst the list of top leaders and performers.

Funny you should mention that. LOL :loser:

littleroundman
01-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Three things struck me immediately when I looked at the Leaders' page:

1) The lack of appreciation by Yoli for the magnificent job done on its' behalf by he-who-shall-remain-nameless aka Little Lenny Clements

2) The fact Yoli is using Scribd, which is a free service to make its' announcement, rather than its' own website

3) The emphasis placed on "top recruiters" rather than "top Blast Capper" The first graphic encountered on the page is:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/recruiters.jpg

Lil Ol' Radical Me
01-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Three things struck me immediately when I looked at the Leaders' page:

1) The lack of appreciation by Yoli for the magnificent job done on its' behalf by he-who-shall-remain-nameless aka Little Lenny Clements

2) The fact Yoli is using Scribd, which is a free service to make its' announcement, rather than its' own website

3) The emphasis placed on "top recruiters" rather than "top Blast Capper" The first graphic encountered on the page is:

They say that he is very very sad at being shunned by Yoli after all his sterling efforts on their behalf

Doc Bunkum
01-16-2012, 05:35 PM
MLM Company News: Yoli Setting Month After Month Records Because Of The Success Of The Yoli Nation (http://mlmhelpdesk.com/mlm-company-news-yoli-setting-month-after-month-records-because-of-the-success-of-the-yoli-nation/)

Yoli has been setting new double digit growth records month after month since the release of the Yoli Better Body System. Now, having tested the Better Body System personally I can say it does work; I lost 15 lbs, in 6 weeks. However, a great weight management system is only as good as the team which shares with the world how great it is. Check out the success of the Yoli Nation.

You lost lost 15 lbs of what exactly, Troy? Fat, muscle, water? Do you know? Scale weight is of little relevance if you don't where the loss is coming from.

BTW, "weight loss" is dependent on energy intake (calories) - not guzzling some foul tasting shake.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
01-16-2012, 05:53 PM
It was the sack of potatoes he left behind on the bus.

Whip
01-16-2012, 06:18 PM
MLM Company News: Yoli Setting Month After Month Records Because Of The Success Of The Yoli Nation (http://mlmhelpdesk.com/mlm-company-news-yoli-setting-month-after-month-records-because-of-the-success-of-the-yoli-nation/)

You lost lost 15 lbs of what exactly, Troy? Fat, muscle, water? Do you know? Scale weight is of little relevance if you don't where the loss is coming from.

BTW, "weight loss" is dependent on energy intake (calories) - not guzzling some foul tasting shake.

Is that from official scam shill dooley?

littleroundman
01-16-2012, 06:27 PM
Is that from official scam shill dooley?

Yep,

he of the ever decreasing credibility.

Doc Bunkum
01-16-2012, 09:31 PM
http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg436/emperormaximus/dooley.jpg

Folks, this nifty little trick is called sucking in your stomach to make the "after" picture look more impressive.

Only when you do it though, try not to make it look so obvious what you are doing.

Soapboxmom
12-07-2013, 11:23 PM
http://www.realscam.com/f9/yoli-about-over-59/index2.html#post4613

Remember when Clem was screaming from the roof tops about Yoli??? Something about "The "Jungle Juice" market... just within the MLM marketplace, in just the U.S. alone, is roughly $5-6 billion annually....I believe Yoli can realistically grab 10% market-share and when it does Yoli will be one of the largest companies in the MLM marketplace, of all time. And I honestly think 20% is conservative."

goyoli.com

Unique Visitors
us Data Only

Share this site:

https://securemedia.compete.com/site_media/images/free/fsp_facebook.png https://securemedia.compete.com/site_media/images/free/fsp_linkedin.png https://securemedia.compete.com/site_media/images/free/fsp_mail.png

Save Graph Image
Export CSV
Embed Graph

This site has relatively low traffic. While Compete can provide valuable insights about sites like these, currently data for this domain is only available to PRO members.
Oops! Very little traffic on the new site.

Overview goyoli.com

Page Title:
Yoli - The Better Body Company

Google Pagerank:
http://www.pagestats.info/templates/owndesign/assets/img/pagerank/pr_1.gif (http://www.pagestats.info/google-page-rank/1/)

Alexa Rank:

Registration Date:
2008-12-29 - 4 years 11 months 6 days ago

Daily Unique Visitors:

Daily Pageviews:

Clem blabs on his new site:
Inside Network Marketing | About Len (http://www.insidenm.com/about/)

Network Marketing distributor
1979 to 1980: Nature Slim
1989 to 1990: Charles J. Givens Organization
1991 to 1992: Nu Skin International
1992 to 1993: Outback Secrets (#1 earner)
1994 to 1995: Beverly Hills International (#2 earner)
1995 to 2003: Longevity Network (#1 earner)
2008 to 2009: Usana Health Sciences
2009 to present: Yoli, LLC (not currently active)

But he still brags on his Freestyles Team site:

We believed Mr. Mensa the greatest guru of all that is MLM and now he has bailed. I can't find any reference to Yoli as a best seller. I bet they don't even hold a fraction of 1% of the market share. Another MLM Titanic about to completely disappear into the dark night!

Whip
12-07-2013, 11:41 PM
wonder if he got any action in Nu Skin. LOL!