PDA

View Full Version : Case of the barber shop slasher

littleroundman
03-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Case of the barber shop slasher

AGENCIES, The West Australian March 10, 2011, 7:42 am

http://l.yimg.com/ea/img/-/110310/hairdude110310file257_16ngljg-16ngljk.jpg

In what may become the defence of the bad hair day, an American man has been charged after he slashed another customer at a barber shop with a pair of scissors.

David Davis, 21, was getting his hair cut in a flat in Stamford, Connecticut, when he allegedly attacked another man, according to reports.

A 21-year-old man was taken to hospital with back wounds.
Stamford police officers found Mr Davis in a nearby apartment.

He was charged with the stabbing but police also discovered he was wanted on a warrant for failing to appear in court.

According to a police statement, Mr Davis was getting a haircut in the flat at 126 Henry Street when the victim approached in what Mr Davis called an "aggressive manner," so he picked up scissors to protect himself.

The victim was wearing a heavy coat when he was attacked so it was difficult to say whether his wounds were serious, but there was a considerable amount of blood on his clothes, Stamford police told newstimes.com.

Mr Davis was charged with first-degree assault and is being held on a $5,000 bond. He is due in court on March 22.

Unsaved Trash
03-10-2011, 02:22 AM
Yes LRM, we have some outstanding citizens in this country. Nice lookers too. I just might go out tomorrow and get RealScam.com tattooed on my neck.

littleroundman
03-10-2011, 02:26 AM
I want to hear a recording of the police "Lookout to be kept for" radio call which went out after the call to 911.

Judging by the picture above, it must have been a riot to listen to.