PDA

View Full Version : http://www.lifesdream.org

giantkin
03-05-2011, 01:13 PM
anyone else see this one?

IS this a scam? they take NO money in, only payouts. (again it could be for data, i keep forgetting that one)

you join, and every day, click on a few links (some internal) that have a low value .0015 etc.

a lottery, for 1.00

Anyhow, i'll let someone with more skill at rooting, check that out, and respond.

g (i searched and could find noone else had posted)

maybe im on the wrong track.

A Life Aloft
03-05-2011, 02:10 PM
You are sreiously asking if this HYIP is a scam? Have you missed all the posts and evidence on here and elsewhere regarding that ALL HYIPS are scams?

here you go Life's Dream Forum. Make money online. :: Index (http://www.lifesdream.org/forum/)

I think you should join there and participate in ten more scams. This thing has been promoted all over TG and MMG. What does that tell you?

"You can earn just by logging in and being active in the site". They pay you for nothing? Being active on the site, to do what exactly? And it said profit sharing service - where is their profit if they pay you and you don't invest nothing and doing nothing. It's advertised as a profit sharing, "a percentage of their sales from advertisements and earnings from HYIPS, investments and Forex will be divided to members depending on their metal status (normal, bronze, silver and gold). It's free to join, it will not cost you anything at all." Wowee money for nothing!!! Sign me up! ROTFL!

Here is one guy's "earnings" on a forum: "Last week I won 10 cents in the lottery and at the same time I have accumulate 20 cents." And another member: "I won again in the lottery about 10cents worth and decided to invest it by buying shares with them. My ranking now is at Bronze" and this recent post "I am glad to win $0.1 in Life's Dream Lottery!" Good Lord, Warren Buffett, move over!

At least one fool wised up:"I tried this site. I stopped using it because it was pointless I was hardly making any money, like pennies."

Does anyone ever considering spending their time and efforts into getting a better education/training or job skills instead of clicking on worthless junk ads all day long? You do realize that you can make more money (like a thousand times more money) in a year with Bank of America and their Keep The Change Program? lmao I love this breakdown: "Life's Dream has shared net $72.71 among their members last month." Divide that against the 420 members at that moment. 17 cents? Good grief, you can afford those new car payments now.

Current earnings:

Date: 2011/03/04
Total profits: $1.00
Profits for our members: $0.90
Information:
- Advertising: $0.00
- Life's Dream advertising: $0.00
- Paid listing profits: $0.00
- Referral profits: $0.00
- Donations: $0.00
- Recycled profits: $1.00
Information:
New members: 10
Members who will lose status today: 0
Members who lost status yesterday: 0

Gold Members: 100 members
Silver Members: 100 members
Bronze Members: 100 members
Nonmetal members: 236 members

BTW, I have some oceanfront property in Yuma to sell you if you are interested.

giantkin
03-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Isnt this site called Realscam? YOU Decide? how can anyone decide, if noone posts the site? I dont care one way or the other... i glanced at it, took a few things out of it, and posted it.

You spent more time on it then I did, by reading that info, glad you shared.

Now, saying that its a scam, or is it just worthless?

why is it a scam? what makes it a scam.

Thats the sorta questions I am more interested in. Otherwise, I dont want to waste my time.

A Life Aloft
03-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Isnt this site called Realscam? YOU Decide? how can anyone decide, if noone posts the site? I dont care one way or the other... i glanced at it, took a few things out of it, and posted it.

You spent more time on it then I did, by reading that info, glad you shared.

Now, saying that its a scam, or is it just worthless?

why is it a scam? what makes it a scam.

Thats the sorta questions I am more interested in. Otherwise, I dont want to waste my time.Did you not read the info I posted and their income amounts? You can't make an opinion from that? Is there something about the fact that all HYIPs are fraudulant by their very nature? Are your fingers broken and you can't do a Google search and find the site yourself? Good grief! It's another Judy! What is your continued fascination with scams and why is it our job to reabilitate you? Did you not read any of the posts made in the Kirk thread about HYIPS by several members and the marvelous article by Richard Petty? What the more do you want? Waste YOUR time? You have done nothing but waste everyone else's time and derail threads since you came here! You have no reading and comprehension skilss whatsoever, apparently. Then when you are given the info, you whine. I am sure your nutball buddy Judy will be along momentarily to defend you and make excuses for you and create another Queen for a fricking Day soap opera though.

A Life Aloft
03-06-2011, 01:07 PM
correction to above: Richard Pretty. Where is my fricking enalapril. I am going to need a truck load of it if this moronic driveling crap from Judy and her buddies continues on here! lol

giantkin
03-06-2011, 01:46 PM
a life aloft...sounds like your heads in the clouds to me. Again, all i 'hear' is you yelling and screaming.

I thought this site was to say, hey look at this... this might be a scam. What you think.

Not... Here this is here, a life aloft says your stupid and shouldnt post things like that. (but wait... im supposed to.....)

I dont want to make a conclusion , if i did, it would be to not listen to you again. Just cuz you cant understand what i am saying, dont mean im not right. Means you dont know wtf you are answering.

If you dont know, thats ok. Dont answer.

And really... noone has to answer. I dont care.

IM not going into the site, Im saying ...Neither should you.

Do i know its a scam? ok sure, tho i dont see what they get out of it. some info about me? ok...none of its real, so who cares.

Maybe i posted it a bit off, that some ppl dont get. (tho i was going with what the Name of this site's means to me...)

How about... Here's another site, watch it.

done. go with just that part. sheesh... and dont drink so much coffee

oh, I dont know anyone here actually. never met anyone. Noone told me to come here, no one asked me to post. I dont know judy. She heard of me somewhere else, I suppose.

I dont know exactly. (dont recall if i ever knew, but maybe someone told me)

I did look at her info site at one time, it didnt say much i didnt know about... ugh..some site i dont recall. p 2 p ? C E P?...whatever.

I did NOT hijack this post, this was mine. nor derail it. you did.

the other topic, i might have derailed, but I apologized, and got off the train.

Now, i know your opinion. (which, dont forget, everyone has one of those too) let someone else decide for themselves. (again, see the LOGO for this site)

(then again, maybe im wrong on that score too) if so, np. I can get off this train too.

(and i dont take drugs, whats enalapril?) *EDIT* nm, dont answer, it would just derail this again...

A Life Aloft
03-06-2011, 02:06 PM
I gave you my answer. Because you don't have the ability to read, and comprehend it, that is your problem. I am through with this behavior of yours, the disconnected, repetitive, clueless, nonsensical, ridulous posts and your buddies behavior. I have had enough! More than enough! We need to hire a fricking full time resident therapist here for this crap. It's turning into One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest around this place now. I am done with you. Find somebody else here to put up with this b.s. and go beat a dead horse with them. Have a nice life.

This message is hidden because giantkin is on your ignore list.

One down.

laidback
03-06-2011, 02:18 PM
What is hilarious is that TalkCrap has deleted another thread, this time lifesdream...! If those clowns had ANY professionalism left it's in the dumper now...!

Has the LiFESDREAM thread been moved??? - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4235813#post4235813)

A Life Aloft
03-06-2011, 02:25 PM
What is hilarious is that TalkCrap has deleted another thread, this time lifesdream...! If those clowns had ANY professionalism left it's in the dumper now...!

Has the LiFESDREAM thread been moved??? - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4235813#post4235813)Damn, too bad. We could have sent Giant over there! Sort of Like the Ransom of Red Chief story! lmao

giantkin
03-06-2011, 04:54 PM
I gave you my answer. Because you don't have the ability to read, and comprehend it, that is your problem. I am through with this behavior of yours, the disconnected, repetitive, clueless, nonsensical, ridulous posts and your buddies behavior. I have had enough! More than enough! We need to hire a fricking full time resident therapist here for this crap. It's turning into One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest around this place now. I am done with you. Find somebody else here to put up with this b.s. and go beat a dead horse with them. Have a nice life.

This message is hidden because giantkin is on your ignore list.

One down.

Deflecting much?

Instead of telling me all the garbage... heck..dont answer me at all... just post the facts, not your opinion.

Fact: (I took the link from laidback, to the admins post for the numbers) its .90 a day profit.

if your a Metal member, you get (approx.) .18 a day. Nonmetal gets the PTC numbers, around .001 cent a day.
Not worth the time to login.

Legal aspects: (not going to bother reading the TOS, nor looking up the license info, I would hope noone would join, based just off the Possible amount of earnings.)

------------------------------

That post, is more helpful than, others. And gives as much info as needed about this site.

Goodday

littleroundman
03-06-2011, 08:09 PM
Instead of telling me all the garbage... heck..dont answer me at all... just post the facts, not your opinion.

Just look beyond the obvious for a minute, Giantkin.

What "FACTS" are likely to be available to members of the public ???

Any teenage kid with access to the net and a laptop could pirate a template and the software necessary and throw up a website like "lifesdream.org" and STILL not arrive late for school.

As for what a professional scammer whose income depends on his/her ability to make the scam du jour fool people could do, the sky's the limit.

This one appears to be based in Spain:

The domain is registered as:

lifesdream.org

Cristian Raja Gonzalez
NULL
!#$$%^&
Gijon
Asturias
Spain
Phone: +34.649619062
Fax: +34.649619062
E-mail: cristianrajagonzalez@gmail.com

Cristian
NULL
$%^&*
Gijon
Asturias
Spain

Cristian
NULL
$%^&*
Gijon
Asturias
Spain

NS1.CDMON.NET
NS2.CDMON.NET
NS3.CDMON.NET

Google Page Rank : 0
Alexa Traffic Rank : 241,533

D142589423-LROR
Created: 30-Mar-2007 15:05:04 UTC
Updated: 18-Jun-2008 00:27:04 UTC
Expires: 30-Mar-2011 15:05:04 UTC
Source: whois.publicinterestregistry.net
Completed at 7/03/2011 8:41:09 AM
Processing time: 2.52 seconds
View sourcewhile the IP address and hostname show:

212.36.72.0 - 212.36.79.255

CDMON
Spain

Marc Palau Potau
CDMON.COM /10DENCEHIPAHARD S.L
C/ Germanes Torrell, 5 local
08380, Barcelona
Spain
tecnico@cdmon.com
phone: + 34 93 761 49 76
fax: + 34 93 761 49 77

ADAM DATACENTER - LIR ADMIN
C/ Travessera de Gracia, 342
08025 BARCELONA (SPAIN)
phone: +0034 934465005
joan.ventura@adam.es
alfonso.masana@adam.es

Marc Palau Potau
CDMON.COM /10DENCEHIPAHARD S.L
C/ Germanes Torrell, 5 local
08380, Barcelona
Spain
tecnico@cdmon.com
phone: + 34 93 761 49 76
fax: + 34 93 761 49 77

ADAM
Updated: 02-Feb-2010
Source: whois.ripe.net
Completed at 7/03/2011 8:41:08 AM
Processing time: 1.67 seconds
View source
So, the choice IS yours and/or your "friends"

Unless the person behind "www.lifesdream.org" decides to make things easier for potential "members" by including a "SCAM/NOT SCAM" indicator on the site or your friendly neighbourhood FBI agent obtains a court order and publishes a forensic accountants' report, both you and your mate are stuck with ALAs list of red flags.

You can lead a horse to water............................................. .

Lil Ol' Radical Me
03-06-2011, 09:06 PM
and the IP tracks back to a fairly well known web hosting company in Spain!

This particular Cristian Raja Gonzalez however appears to be the owner of an online gambling site site called breakthebankonline.com

Go figure - no exactly the information you would expect to turn up when looking into a legitimate business!

baylee
03-06-2011, 09:32 PM

Has the LiFESDREAM thread been moved??? - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4235813#post4235813)

Just follow the link and see who deleted it. LOL. His namesake would be proud.

littleroundman
03-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Oh,

and before I forget,

LIFESDREAM.org carries the domain title:

The Best HYIP Monitor. The best HYIPs.

Need I say more ?????

Unless you and/or your friend are into "HYIPs" one would suggest your course of action is pretty well obvious.

okosh
03-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Just follow the link and see who deleted it. LOL. His namesake would be proud.

Of course the lame excuse was that Pinocchio found another thread at the bottom of the hyip folder.....
Now why do you suppose he chose to delete the active thread and leave the long abandoned thread??....
Why did he not just merge the 2 threads??....

The things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmm :RpS_wink:

giantkin
03-06-2011, 11:14 PM
NOW THATS WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR :)

Tho, why the need to say me n my friend... who is this friend? (i sure hope you dont mean ala lol, thats a laugh)

You all do realize that my posts were examples..right?

just checking :)

Now, i see that the TG topic was deleted by...joseph. why is that significant?

the gambling info is cool.

okosh
03-07-2011, 03:10 AM
NOW THATS WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR :)

Tho, why the need to say me n my friend... who is this friend? (i sure hope you dont mean ala lol, thats a laugh)

You all do realize that my posts were examples..right?

just checking :)

Now, i see that the TG topic was deleted by...joseph. why is that significant?

the gambling info is cool.

Joseph or Pinocchio as I call him has been deleting quite a bit lately at TG....TG being a forum where the admin says, "nothing is deleted"....
He seems to be getting rid of anything he may feel will come back to haunt him....

davinci79
04-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Hello.

I've just found this site googling my name :). I'm owner of lifesdream.org and I'm also owner of 3 other gambling related sites (reviews of gambling sites).
I'm spanish and I'm using a spanish hosting company. Everything is true.

I don't understand this forum topic about my site. Obviously it is completely free so if nobody can lose a cent nobody can be scammed. We are sharing free money among our members. I know that this money is ridiculously small but the site is failing.

Lifesdream.org offered hyip monitoring services during 4 years. I was scammed many times by hyip admins and many people lose money with hyips we had listed and asked for help. I'm tired, sad and angry with hyips. That's why lifesdream.org will not be a hyip monitor site more. At this time lifesdream.org is a forex related site. We are offering forex systems for free and we are still sharing ridiculously small earnings.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me.

okosh
04-04-2011, 04:57 AM
At this time lifesdream.org is a forex related site.

Welcome to RealScam Davinci....Nice to have you here :RpS_smile:

Let me see if I understand you right....
You started in 2007 as a scammy hyip monitor who was desperate for traffic and people to vote on your site so you started a "profit share"....
Now in 2011 you no longer a hyip monitor but now you a 4x monitor....

And your claim that you don't accept money from members is BS since you now sell shares in your monitor........

davinci79
04-04-2011, 05:26 AM
Welcome to RealScam Davinci....Nice to have you here :RpS_smile:

Let me see if I understand you right....
You started in 2007 as a scammy hyip monitor who was desperate for traffic and people to vote on your site so you started a "profit share"....
Now in 2011 you no longer a hyip monitor but now you a 4x monitor....

And your claim that you don't accept money from members is BS since you now sell shares in your monitor........

I started a hyip monitor in 2007 with good intentions and at the beginning I was monitoring all hyips investing my own money. I really tried to make a realiable hyip monitor but then I understand how impossible it is. You are free to think like you want but the truth is that I lost a money with the hyip monitor.

Regarding shares, you can read about it slowly. You also may ask a question to anyone of our shareholders before post that what I'm saying is bs. Our members only can buy shares with their lifesdream balance. That is with the free money they have earned at the site.

I'm here to answer any question you want to ask.

littleroundman
04-04-2011, 06:27 AM
So,

Mr DaVinci,

are you selling "shares" to US, British or Australian citizens ???

are your share sales to accredited investors or just anyone ???

do you have any documentation, auditors' reports, contracts of sale ???

Are your accounts available for scrutiny by prospective shareholders ???

It sure sounds like is this just another scheme where a bunch of people play at being involved in a "real" business.

IOW, a HYIP ponzi player has set up a HYIP ponzi game to try and cover the losses he incurred playing HYIP ponzi games and investing in lifesdream.org is suitable only for the type of person who enjoys "having a punt" playing HYIP ponzi games.

Anyone else is strongly advised to keep their hard earned in their wallet.

okosh
04-04-2011, 06:42 AM
So,

Mr DaVinci,

It sure sounds like is this just another scheme where a bunch of people play at being involved in a "real" business.

IOW, a HYIP ponzi player has set up a HYIP ponzi game to try and cover the losses he incurred playing HYIP ponzi games and investing in lifesdream.org is suitable only for the type of person who enjoys "having a punt" playing HYIP ponzi games.

But if he is actually not allowing any punters to send him money then this poses 3 questions...
1.Where is the few cents each member earns coming from??...
2.If the shares are only from the free money earned then does he really need all the legal rego and other stuff??...
3.Where is the scam??...

littleroundman
04-04-2011, 06:54 AM
What I posed was a series of questions, made no conclusions and delivered advise.

If anyone wants to become involved in with lifesdream.org after reading what's been revealed here, good upon them.

It's their money to do with as they wish.

After all the slogan at the top of the page reads: "Is it, or isn't it, YOU decide"

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,
teach him how to fish...................................... and all that.

davinci79
04-04-2011, 07:03 AM
So,

Mr DaVinci,

First of all, sorry for my english.

I think you don't understand how lifesdream works. The site is absolutely free we do not accept money from members. Our income comes from affiliate commissions and advertising (banners). We are sharing 90% of our earnings among members. That means that our members are earning free money. They qualify for free lotteries, click ptc links,... Then, they can use their balance in 3 different ways:
1. Withdraw
2. Buy links (to promote their sites or their affiliate links)
3. Buy shares

We do not accept money from members. Nobody can make a deposit to buy links or buy shares. They only can spend the free money they earned at the site and have in balance of their lifesdream accounts. You can ask any member to confirm this. I also can ask them for help to explain how the site works here.

I think we have us, british and australian members.

Anyone. You only need the following information to be a member: a nickname, a valid email and an Paypal/Liberty Reserve account to receive payments.

The site is smaller than you think. Last year I earned less than $100 with the site. The site is not linked with a company, just with me as a particular. I usually add online earnings as "extra earnings" to pay taxes (20%).

I repeat that people only can buy shares with the free money they earned at the site. Each share is worth $0.10 and the maximum number of shares per members is 1000 ($100). Money collected from shares are invested or traded to give dividends. I think the question has no sense.

davinci79
04-04-2011, 07:11 AM
But if he is actually not allowing any punters to send him money then this poses 3 questions...
1.Where is the few cents each member earns coming from??...
2.If the shares are only from the free money earned then does he really need all the legal rego and other stuff??...
3.Where is the scam??...

1. From affiliate comissions and advertisers. During worst periods I put my own money to keep the site active.
2. I would like to know the answer. Until know I had never worried about that.
3. You are not the first that does not understand the site. I think I promote the site in the wrong forums. Other people also thought that lifesdream is a hyip. I only can do what I'm doing here, explain it with my poor english.

davinci79
04-04-2011, 07:15 AM
If anyone wants to become involved in with lifesdream.org after reading what's been revealed here, good upon them.

It's their money to do with as they wish.

I repeat that lifesdream does not accept money from people. You can sign up an check how the user cp works. You also can ask members and you will see that this is a free site.

littleroundman
04-04-2011, 09:34 AM
As said previously,

if anyone wants to become involved with you and your operation after reading what's been revealed here, good luck to them.

Fgold
04-05-2011, 06:46 AM
As said previously,

if anyone wants to become involved with you and your operation after reading what's been revealed here, good luck to them.

What have you revealed here??? Rumours??? I haven´t seen any evidence showing clearly why we should be aware of lifesdream.org... :RpS_thumbdn: I was a Gold member here till last year and I could earn about 15$ just for log in daily in members area and nothing more than 1 or 2 clicks in lottery... And Yes it was FREE MONEY and none could be able to spend money to buy shares, lottery tickets, etc... :RpS_laugh:

littleroundman
04-05-2011, 07:33 AM
I was a Gold member here till last year and I could earn about 15$ just for log in daily in members area

That's another reason right there why people should be careful

Fgold, the notorious HYIP ponzi player and serial pest was a member.

Your reputation and past behaviour should be warning enough to people this is just ANOTHER internet scam.

davinci79
04-05-2011, 12:32 PM

Your reputation and past behaviour should be warning enough to people this is just ANOTHER internet scam.

It is very easy (and free of course) offend and insult a person or a site without any reason under a nickname. I signed up here because I thought this is a forum where people help other to find real online scams and I wanted to explain your mistakes about lifesdream.

I have explained how my site works but it is not enough to you. I have been respectful but you haven't. Perhaps you have a website with the same theme and you like to offend a competitor. I don't know.

Soapboxmom
04-05-2011, 01:15 PM
It is very easy (and free of course) offend and insult a person or a site without any reason under a nickname. I signed up here because I thought this is a forum where people help other to find real online scams and I wanted to explain your mistakes about lifesdream.

I have explained how my site works but it is not enough to you. I have been respectful but you haven't. Perhaps you have a website with the same theme and you like to offend a competitor. I don't know.
Sorry to disappoint you, but we don't have any secret money making scheme here. At some point our dashing and debonair owner may put in some subtle advertising to help fund the cost of running this fine forum, but there is no monkey business here. All the staff including myself are volunteers and for me this is a labor of love.

Do update us on your business.

Soapboxmom

davinci79
04-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Sorry to disappoint you, but we don't have any secret money making scheme here. At some point our dashing and debonair owner may put in some subtle advertising to help fund the cost of running this fine forum, but there is no monkey business here. All the staff including myself are volunteers and for me this is a labor of love.

Do update us on your business.

Soapboxmom

You are the admin of this forum so I'm supposing that you are also the owner of realscam.com. You should review your staff comments even if they are volunteers because sometimes they could be making mistakes and if I decide to take legal action against someone it should be against the owner.

I encourage you and your staff to sign up (its free) and review my site to confirm that it is absolutely free and it is not a scam.

laidback
04-05-2011, 02:04 PM
You are the admin of this forum so I'm supposing that you are also the owner of realscam.com. You should review your staff comments even if they are volunteers because sometimes they could be making mistakes and if I decide to take legal action against someone it should be against the owner.

I encourage you and your staff to sign up (its free) and review my site to confirm that it is absolutely free and it is not a scam.

Oh, boy, here we go with another armchair lawyer that thinks he can scare people by serving up visions of defamation suits. You need to check with a real attorney and find out what the requirements are to prove defamation, libel or slander... just a thought...!

vilhenas
04-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Really?

Here we have a fun way to get some extra (small) income just by clicking some ptc links, playing in a lottery and buying shares which are invested in forex(by the admin).
Just a small activity we can all do while browsing the internet that takes just like 1 minute, and be sure to login at least once in fifty days.
And so what if it was a scam, I didn't invest any money there, I can't even spend a penny even if I wanted to. So nothing lost!
Don't judge without having any real proof of scamming, or else you are just trolling...

Fgold
04-05-2011, 02:54 PM

LOL you´re being pathetic... I´m NOT playing ponzis for a long time... and my reputation is much better than yours because I´ve never promoted such ponzis but just played it for a while... I´m only banned in some forums where some ditators dont like to hear some truths from my side. And why do you care about a free GPT program like Lifesdream.org??? This program never asked anyone to invest in anything and always brought 90% profits to their members but recently profits have decreased a lot and many members have left... But it was NEVER a scam like you want to convict us that it was... You MUST prove us with facts to confirm your accusation otherwise everyone will see that you´re just liar who only talk Bull$hit about something you don´t know :judge:

watta
04-05-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm the gold member #51 of Life'sDream. I have been a member for the last 2 years. Life'sDream is free! You don't have to invest any money. I earned about $100 just signing up every day, receiving money with PTC, free lottery, winning contests and buying shares which give dividends. Our Admin shares 90% of site profits every day. It's true that you can earn only some cents every day, but Life'sDream is not a scam site, because you can only earn free money. The site earns money with banners and Admin shares the profits with all the members.
Of course, you can't buy a new car with Life'sDream earnings, but it's a honest site.

This is a real witness of a Life'sDream old member. I know how this site works. If you don't know, please, don't vilipend it.
Thanks.

alex16ss
04-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Hello people.

I want to ask you to actually think before you write, because that should be a priority before calling a site scam or not.

I am gold member 87 at life's dream and proud of it. Here are my stats (just click to see the large version picture, didn't want to violate any terms for full sized pictures here.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7048/sdreamstats.th.jpg (http://img190.imageshack.us/i/sdreamstats.jpg/)

Ow and the list of payments i received so far:

Withdrawn money

Date Amount

2011/01/25 $3.0000

2010/05/07 $4.0000

2010/01/10 $3.0000

2009/08/21 $3.0000

2009/05/06 $2.0000

2009/02/17 $2.0000

I also reinvested 5.5 $ into shares, to get dividends.

The admin shares 90% of site profits every day. You won't make a fortune there, you will earn some daily cent or cents, just like any other legit site where you are a free member with no investment. I have been a member since 2008, but i haven't been active every day, that's why watta made more money than me.

The site earns money with banners and Admin shares the profits with all the members.

Life'sDream is an honest site, and to call it scam just because you don't know what the site is like is only a sign of not thinking before acting, so do inform yourself better next time, okay ?

Thanks and have a good day.

Soapboxmom
04-05-2011, 09:15 PM

Everything my staff and I say is truth, facts and / or opinion. Live with it. You are welcome to discuss your business. This site is free to join and post on. The gracious owner deserves our gratitude for providing us this wonderful opportunity.

Again, I am not the owner, but you will be dealing with me -- the mean one. So once again, live with it or leave. Anymore lawsuit threats will result in an immediate ban. You are not a very gracious guest, now are you?

Since you need some educational reading, may I suggest the Harvard Law Site (http://www.citmedialaw.org/). In the search please type in my name, Heather Dobrott. Enjoy!

Soapboxmom

Soapboxmom
04-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Alex,

Let me get that straight:

Withdrawn money

Date Amount

2011/01/25 $3.0000

2010/05/07 $4.0000

2010/01/10 $3.0000

2009/08/21 $3.0000

2009/05/06 $2.0000

2009/02/17 $2.0000

The 4 zeroes behind the decimal make no sense whatsoever. Are you saying all you made was a whopping seventeen dollars? :judge:

Soapboxmom

littleroundman
04-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Using words like "lottery" and "dividends" and "shares" to describe what Lifesdream.org is all about is crazy.

The only thing preventing your being prosecuted is the small size of your operation.

If you guys want to play silly games among yourselves, fine, have at it.

But, for goodness' sake, don't come on a public forum and pretend you know what you're doing is on the up and up.

As has been pointed out, if anyone who reads what's been said about Lifesdream.org, it's owner and his history and decides to go ahead and participate, it's their money and their choice.

okosh
04-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Using words like "lottery" and "dividends" and "shares" to describe what Lifesdream.org is all about is crazy.

The only thing preventing your being prosecuted is the small size of your operation.

If you guys want to play silly games among yourselves, fine, have at it.

But, for goodness' sake, don't come on a public forum and pretend you know what you're doing is on the up and up.

As has been pointed out, if anyone who reads what's been said about Lifesdream.org, it's owner and his history and decides to go ahead and participate, it's their money and their choice.

Shouldn't that be "it's their time and their choice"??....Since he claims not to accept money from members means they'd only lose their time....

Of course if any of the members did take the time to think about why divinci is giving away free money here they would run a mile from this one...

littleroundman
04-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Now I'm confused.

Are we all talking about the THIS (http://www.lifesdream.org/index.php) website which describes itself as being "Lifesdream FOREX"

It's funny, when I let my mouse hover over any of the links to unregistered forex brokers, I find that each link is, in fact, a referral ID.

I wonder if the referral amount is paid on anyone who signs up or whether it is a percentage of what the referral invests.

What's even MORE strange is that a site whose owner claims to accept no money has links to the "usual suspect" non recoverable payment processors Liberty reserve and Moneybookers.

So, it IS a site for silly people to play at being "real" investors.

Well, at least if they read RealScams, they have a clearer picture.

After that, it's up to them.

okosh
04-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Now I'm confused.

Are we all talking about the THIS (http://www.lifesdream.org/index.php) website which describes itself as being "Lifesdream FOREX"

It's funny, when I let my mouse hover over any of the links to unregistered forex brokers, I find that each link is, in fact, a referral ID.

I wonder if the referral amount is paid on anyone who signs up or whether it is a percentage of what the referral invests.

What's even MORE strange is that a site whose owner claims to accept no money has links to the "usual suspect" non recoverable payment processors Liberty reserve and Moneybookers.

Ahhhhh....Now we getting to the bit about WHY devinci is so generous in giving away "Free" money for what members are claiming is just logging in and "a couple of clicks"....

IOW....There is still no such thing as "Free Money"....

littleroundman
04-05-2011, 11:42 PM
Ahhhhh....Now we getting to the bit about WHY devinci is so generous in giving away "Free" money for what members are claiming is just logging in and "a couple of clicks"....

IOW....There is still no such thing as "Free Money"....

WHAT ????

Okosh, how could you say such a thing ???

Davinci is STILL in the business of being a refwhore ???

I can hardly believe my eyes.

Why, I had young davinci right up there alongside Mother Teresa and Albert Schweitzer as a humanitarian giving away money for the benefit of his fellow man.

davinci79
04-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Since you need some educational reading, may I suggest the Harvard Law Site (http://www.citmedialaw.org/). In the search please type in my name, Heather Dobrott. Enjoy!

I've just check it. Someone decided to sue you in 2008 and lost. Write your opinion about a site in a forum is not illegal, ok. But thanks to littleroundman this forum is, at least, breaking our law. I don't know how important the privacy is in United States, but I know that here in Spain and in the EU is quite important. The littleroundman message posting my personal information is breaking our privacy law. Anyway,

I'm not thinking about sue anybody but you should remove my personal information from this topic.

You are not a very gracious guest, now are you?

I'm trying to be respectful and explain everything but english is not my native language and I can't write as good as I would like.

davinci79
04-05-2011, 11:56 PM

Respect is all around in this forum.

okosh
04-05-2011, 11:57 PM
WHAT ????

Okosh, how could you say such a thing ???

I can hardly believe my eyes.

Why, I had young davinci right up there alongside Mother Teresa and Albert Schweitzer as a humanitarian giving away money for the benefit of his fellow man.

That and he's trying to build up the life'sdream forum so he can justify the rediculous advertising costs he charges to scammer admins....

But of course "Watta" "Fgold" and the other twits think they getting "Free Money"....

davinci79
04-06-2011, 12:01 AM
Now I'm confused.

We use referral links and we are selling advertising. Then we are sharing 90% of this earnings. I don't understand what is the problem.

Regarding brokers, we inform about their regulation. You can find thousands of forex brokers listings including non regulated brokers. Some of this brokers are really big.

okosh
04-06-2011, 12:05 AM
I've just check it. Someone decided to sue you in 2008 and lost. Write your opinion about a site in a forum is not illegal, ok. But thanks to littleroundman this forum is, at least, breaking our law. I don't know how important the privacy is in United States, but I know that here in Spain and in the EU is quite important. The littleroundman message posting my personal information is breaking our privacy law. Anyway,

I'm not thinking about sue anybody but you should remove my personal information from this topic.

You must be drunk :RpS_laugh:

Where do you think LRM got your information from??....

Smart scammers know to use hidden who-is....But I guess you are not smart :RpS_tongue:

Anyway...Go ahead and sue LRM in the USA....I'm sure he will enjoy playing with you....

And now I'll post it so you,

Cristian Raja Gonzalez
NULL
!%$^&**(
Gijon
Asturias
Spain
Can sue me here in Australia :RpS_laugh:

littleroundman
04-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Go away, you silly little man.

I haven't posted any private information.

The information I posted is publicly available to anyone.

Go here and type in your domain: DomainTools | Whois Lookup & Domain Availability Search (http://whois.domaintools.com/)

and there's the information for everyone to see.

Whois Record For LifesDream.org

Whois Record
Site Profile
Registration
Server Stats
My Whois

LifesDream.org is for sale
The owner of the domain you are researching has it listed for sale for $14,196
Buy LifesDream.org now > (http://go.domaintools.com/redirect/market/?source=1&domain=lifesdream.org)

Reverse Whois:
"Cristian Raja Gonzalez" owns about2 other domains (http://www.domaintools.com/research/reverse-whois/?all[]=Cristian+Raja+Gonzalez&none[]=)

Email Search:
http://source.domaintools.com/email.pgif?md5=32ca90874c5b9144a13de7dd62d53fd3&face=arial&size=9&color=000000&bgcolor=FFFFFF&face=arial&size=9&color=0000FF&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format[]=underline&format[]=transparent&format[]=transparent (http://www.domaintools.com/research/reverse-whois/?email=32ca90874c5b9144a13de7dd62d53fd3) is associated with about 3 domains

NS History:
13 changes (http://www.domaintools.com/research/hosting-history/?q=lifesdream.org)on 8 unique name servers over 8 years.

IP History:
9 changes (http://www.domaintools.com/research/hosting-history/?q=lifesdream.org)on 5 unique name servers over 7 years.

Whois History:
175 records (http://www.domaintools.com/research/whois-history/?q=lifesdream.org&page=results)have been archived since 2005-02-07 .

Reverse IP:
71 other sites (http://www.domaintools.com/research/reverse-ip/?hostname=lifesdream.org)hosted on this server.

http://whois.domaintools.com/images/icons/icon-monitor-16.png
Log In (https://secure.domaintools.com/log-in/?r=http://whois.domaintools.com/lifesdream.org) or Create a FREE account (https://secure.domaintools.com/join/?r=http://whois.domaintools.com/lifesdream.org) to start monitoring this domain name

DomainTools for Windows®
Now you can access domain ownership records anytime, anywhere... right from your own desktop! Download Now> (http://update.projectwhois.com/update/ProjectWhoisInstaller.exe)

Domain ID:D142589423-LROR

Domain Name:LIFESDREAM.ORG
Created On:30-Mar-2007 15:05:04 UTC
Last Updated On:31-Mar-2011 01:23:59 UTC
Expiration Date:30-Mar-2012 15:05:04 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Arsys Internet, S.L. dba nicline.com (R144-LROR)
Registrant ID:ARS1208352490336
Registrant Name:Cristian Raja Gonzalez
Registrant Organization:NULL
Registrant Street1:
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Gijon
Registrant State/Province:Asturias
Registrant Postal Code:33206
Registrant Country:ES
Registrant Phone:+34.649619062
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+34.649619062
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:http://source.domaintools.com/email.pgif?md5=32ca90874c5b9144a13de7dd62d53fd3&face=arial&size=9&color=000000&bgcolor=FFFFFF&face=arial&size=9&color=0000FF&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format[]=underline&format[]=transparent&format[]=transparent (http://www.domaintools.com/research/reverse-whois/?email=32ca90874c5b9144a13de7dd62d53fd3)
Admin ID:ARS1208281524581
Admin Name:Cristian
Admin Organization:NULL
Admin Street1:
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Gijon
Admin State/Province:Asturias
Admin Postal Code:33206
Admin Country:ES
Admin Phone:+34.649619062
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+34.649619062
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:http://source.domaintools.com/email.pgif?md5=32ca90874c5b9144a13de7dd62d53fd3&face=arial&size=9&color=000000&bgcolor=FFFFFF&face=arial&size=9&color=0000FF&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format[]=underline&format[]=transparent&format[]=transparent (http://www.domaintools.com/research/reverse-whois/?email=32ca90874c5b9144a13de7dd62d53fd3)
Tech ID:ARS1208281526236
Tech Name:Cristian
Tech Organization:NULL
Tech Street1:
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Gijon
Tech State/Province:Asturias
Tech Postal Code:33206
Tech Country:ES
Tech Phone:+34.649619062
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+34.649619062
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:http://source.domaintools.com/email.pgif?md5=32ca90874c5b9144a13de7dd62d53fd3&face=arial&size=9&color=000000&bgcolor=FFFFFF&face=arial&size=9&color=0000FF&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format[]=underline&format[]=transparent&format[]=transparent (http://www.domaintools.com/research/reverse-whois/?email=32ca90874c5b9144a13de7dd62d53fd3)
Name Server:NS1.CDMON.NET
Name Server:NS2.CDMON.NET
Name Server:NS3.CDMON.NET
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

A simple search also reveals you are the registrant owner of the Breakthebankonline (http://www.saltarlabanca.com/en/) gambling site.

As I said, if you're the type of operator with whom people want to do business, good luck to them.

All that is being posted here is factual information gathered from legitimate sources.

Now it's up to the readers to decide.

littleroundman
04-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Anyway...Go ahead and sue LRM in the USA....I'm sure he will enjoy playing with you....

Shhhhhh, not so loud,

I was hoping he would.

EagleOne
04-06-2011, 01:15 AM
davinci79:

First I went to your website to see what all the clamor was about. Let me be blunt. Your website sucks.

I spent far too long just trying to figure out just what it is you do, and then it still was not totally clear. Maybe it is just one reason, of many, why you have such poor numbers of members and hits to your site.

Now having gotten that out of the way, I just want to point out that this is a forum where we "all" have seen it before, and are not gullible like your typical financial forums. People here actually use their brains and know how to spot a scam a mile away in their sleep. You are fooling no-one here, so you might want to try fooling people elsewhere; because it is not going to happen here.

It is why all the shills and pimps of all the other programs will not come here and try to defend their "best ever program I have ever seen" BS mantra. They don't have the cajones to come here, but have to hide behind the skirts of the mods on their protected forums.

The fact you "don't get it: is your problem, but we do "get it," and that's why you are learning the hard way what you are selling we aren't buying. But I believe you really do get it, and are just trying to play dumb.

davinci79
04-06-2011, 01:44 AM
lifesdream has simitar traffic to realscam.com so I think both sites yours and mine have poor numbers. Many members told me that lifesdream help section is not well explained but I really tried to do my best explaining hpw it works.

alex16ss
04-06-2011, 01:51 AM
I see how respected this forum is if from all the message i wasted my own personal time in writing, you only quoted 15%.

Show my entire previous message if this is a legit forum, not just parts of it.

Yes i made $22.89 there and if you would have taken the time to actually READ my message not select a part and delete the rest you would have noticed that.

So what's the big deal if i did not make a fortune with this site ? should i start enumerating how many ptc sites, where you made more faster turned scam quite fast ? At least this site has been there and has been paying. Or are you going to say the same for matrixmails, that although it is online from 2002, you consider it scam because it has not paid you an year salary ?

I have not insulted in any way in the previous message and i did not as well in this one, so POST them as a whole.

davinci79
04-06-2011, 01:58 AM
You must be drunk :RpS_laugh:

Where do you think LRM got your information from??....

Smart scammers know to use hidden who-is....But I guess you are not smart :RpS_tongue:

Can sue me here in Australia :RpS_laugh:

I already said that I will not sue anybody. I only want to talk, explain and solve this misunderstanding.

Privacy laws are different in each country. Here in Spain, privacy laws are much more strict than non eu privacy laws.
.es domains only shows owner full name and a phone, because personal address is protected.

More information:
EU Directive (http://old.cdt.org/privacy/eudirective/EU_Directive_.html)
Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal de España - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_Org%C3%A1nica_de_Protecci%C3%B3n_de_Datos_de_C ar%C3%A1cter_Personal_de_Espa%C3%B1a)

alex16ss
04-06-2011, 02:05 AM
davinci79:

First I went to your website to see what all the clamor was about. Let me be blunt. Your website sucks.

I spent far too long just trying to figure out just what it is you do, and then it still was not totally clear. Maybe it is just one reason, of many, why you have such poor numbers of members and hits to your site.

Now having gotten that out of the way, I just want to point out that this is a forum where we "all" have seen it before, and are not gullible like your typical financial forums. People here actually use their brains and know how to spot a scam a mile away in their sleep. You are fooling no-one here, so you might want to try fooling people elsewhere; because it is not going to happen here.

It is why all the shills and pimps of all the other programs will not come here and try to defend their "best ever program I have ever seen" BS mantra. They don't have the cajones to come here, but have to hide behind the skirts of the mods on their protected forums.

The fact you "don't get it: is your problem, but we do "get it," and that's why you are learning the hard way what you are selling we aren't buying. But I believe you really do get it, and are just trying to play dumb.

This is a discussion about how legit the site is, not your personal belief on the site, or am i wrong ? I never said this is the best online program that i use, i said it is one of the ones that have been paying me, so before using "BS mantra" yourself to quote your "very decent language" read what we write, okay ?

Thank you,
Bye bye.

okosh
04-06-2011, 02:08 AM
A simple search also reveals you are the registrant owner of the Breakthebankonline (http://www.saltarlabanca.com/en/) gambling site.

This site and his other site, salasdepoker(dot)es are just reff whore farms for other poker and betting sites such as WilliamHill, Bet365, Party Poker, Full Tilt etc....

These sites do have use to the mug punter since Davinci does give some good info there on the best "matching bonus" and other freebies given by the betting sites....
Though the ones I listed are all perfectly legal and encourage their respective affilliate programs there are some he lists that have "questionable" licenses.....In other words they got their license in the Channel Islands for example....(This basically means they went off shore from the UK)....

Personally I'd always recomend to use one that's either got it's license from UK, Australia or the USA...Gives more security to the player...
Main online book I personally use is Betfair who has their office at Tecno Park here in Hobart....
Anything goes wrong and I am in a position to do something about it :RpS_wink:

littleroundman
04-06-2011, 02:12 AM
I already said that I will not sue anybody. I only want to talk, explain and solve this misunderstanding.

Privacy laws are different in each country. Here in Spain, privacy laws are much more strict than non eu privacy laws.
.es domains only shows owner full name and a phone, because personal address is protected.

More information:
EU Directive (http://old.cdt.org/privacy/eudirective/EU_Directive_.html)
Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal de España - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_Org%C3%A1nica_de_Protecci%C3%B3n_de_Datos_de_C ar%C3%A1cter_Personal_de_Espa%C3%B1a)

Damn right you won't sue anybody.

The whole concept is nonsense

I'll say it AGAIN.

The motto of RealScam is: "Is it, or isn't it? You decide"

A member asked a question about Lifesdream.org, factual and verifiable information has been provided.

You have posted your reasons, rationalizations and justifications.

Now it's up to the readers to decide whether or not they wish to be associated with you and/or your site.

There is no compulsion involved, it's up to them.

Only you and they will ever know if they do or don't.

alex16ss
04-06-2011, 02:23 AM

I'll say it AGAIN.

A member asked a question about Lifesdream.org, factual and verifiable information has been provided.

Now it's up to the readers to decide whether or not they wish to be associated with you and/or your site.

And in this vision as by the terms of the site, we the members of the actual site in question have posted proofs of payments and confirmed the site does NOT take money from users, so to conclude this is not a scam.

It is not a fast earning site, a bit slower then most PTC sites but the fact remains, while it is still paying it is NOT a scam, as i only earn money from it and loose nothing.

To say this site is a scam just because you don't like the layout or who knows what else sounds absurd.

davinci79
04-06-2011, 02:26 AM

I'll say it AGAIN.

Your last messsage was respectful but remember an old one.

davinci79
04-06-2011, 02:32 AM
For admins of this site:
I want to put on record that I want my personal address information removed from all messages of this forum.

littleroundman
04-06-2011, 02:53 AM
For admins of this site:
I want to put on record that I want my personal address information removed from all messages of this forum.

http://musicblog.guidelive.com/assets_c/2009/01/vinyl-record-thumb-200x172-32098.gifWill this record do ???

slamken
04-06-2011, 03:00 AM
This is so silly - how can Lifesdream be a scam if you can't even put any money into it??? Anyway, I never paid a single cent, but got a few payouts form this site. I think it's explained very well what it is about and how it works - you have to be able and willed to read though. Some people seem to be more interested in showing how smart they are by bashing others than to share real and helpful information.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-06-2011, 05:23 AM
davinci, first of all your tired excuse that your english is poor is just so much BS. As you well know, it is more than adequate. So if we can move on...

There is no protection in Spain for information about you that is already published legitimatly in the public domain. Perhaps you should read the laws you quote.

Comunicación de datos

Los datos de carácter personal objeto del tratamiento sólo podrán ser comunicados a un tercero para el cumplimiento de fines directamente relacionados con las funciones legítimas del cedente y del cesionario con el previo consentimiento del interesado.

El consentimiento exigido en el apartado anterior no será preciso:

2.Cuando se trate de datos recogidos de fuentes accesibles al público.

Nice try.

On the subject of your business, if people want to risk joining a business with links to unregistered or unlicensed operations, they do so at their own risk, however, if you are related in anyway to unlicensed, unregistered forex brokers, they may wish to think again. The Spanish authorities take a dim view of this kind of operation. Does Finanzas Forex ring a bell?

La Policía detiene al 'mini-Madoff' español, que estafó a 110.000 afectados de 110 países · ELPAÍS.com (http://www.elpais.com/articulo/economia/Policia/detiene/mini-Madoff/espanol/estafo/110000/afectados/110/paises/elpepueco/20110325elpepueco_8/Tes)

The charges so far are fraud and money laundering. Do you like the sound of that?

vilhenas
04-06-2011, 05:26 AM
From the 60 useless replies I just saw, none proves that lifesdream is SCAM.
It's all about speculations and bad reviews.
Go search the meaning of SCAM on Wikipedia or some sort before you make silly accusations with no common sense.
And you say you can spot SCAMS from a mile away while you sleep? Your sense of judging makes me LOL.
If you are going to make those types of accusations, then lets consider Neobux, DonkeyMails and other GPT sites as SCAMS too, only because I can smell SCAMS from a mile away :RpS_glare:.
(With all due respect, because I trust those sites are legit,because I have proofs of payment).
Save your bad reviews for a Review related forum, and do not post them on a SCAM related Forum.
Your posts will only start to make any kind of sense at least to me, when you have a single legit proof of no payment from LifesDream.

WishfulThinking
04-06-2011, 05:55 AM
Once again.....

"I got paid" is NOT proof that a program is legal. Go and ask any member of AdSurfDaily, 12 Daily Pro, EMG/Finanzas forex whether being paid helped turn those schemes into legal businesses! It didn't.

Please may I borrow the Record jpg LRM?

Fgold
04-06-2011, 06:12 AM
Once again.....

"I got paid" is NOT proof that a program is legal. Go and ask any member of AdSurfDaily, 12 Daily Pro, EMG/Finanzas forex whether being paid helped turn those schemes into legal businesses! It didn't.

Nobody invested here because davinci79 didn´t allow member to deposit money in this programm! Many of us got paid from the 90% profit sharing system. The way davinci79 managed to get those profits doesnt matter because it was 100% FREE MONEY

davinci79
04-06-2011, 06:33 AM
davinci, first of all your tired excuse that your english is poor is just so much BS. As you well know, it is more than adequate. So if we can move on...

There is no protection in Spain for information about you that is already published legitimatly in the public domain. Perhaps you should read the laws you quote.

Comunicación de datos

Los datos de carácter personal objeto del tratamiento sólo podrán ser comunicados a un tercero para el cumplimiento de fines directamente relacionados con las funciones legítimas del cedente y del cesionario con el previo consentimiento del interesado.

2.Cuando se trate de datos recogidos de fuentes accesibles al público.

Nice try.

On the subject of your business, if people want to risk joining a business with links to unregistered or unlicensed operations, they do so at their own risk, however, if you are related in anyway to unlicensed, unregistered forex brokers, they may wish to think again. The Spanish authorities take a dim view of this kind of operation. Does Finanzas Forex ring a bell?

La Policía detiene al 'mini-Madoff' español, que estafó a 110.000 afectados de 110 países · ELPAÍS.com (http://www.elpais.com/articulo/economia/Policia/detiene/mini-Madoff/espanol/estafo/110000/afectados/110/paises/elpepueco/20110325elpepueco_8/Tes)

The charges so far are fraud and money laundering. Do you like the sound of that?

I have the right to make whois information of my domains private and I'm going to do that. That means that it will not be public at it should be removed from this forum.

I read the news about Finanzas Forex a lot of time ago. It was a hyip so investors made deposits to their accounts. They were found guilty of fraud and money laundering. My site is free so I don't understand what are you talking about.

davinci79
04-06-2011, 06:42 AM
From lifesdream.org site:

Welcome to LifesDream.org
Earn free money with us.

Our site has been created to help you to earn free money. We reward you with cash for being active in our site.
PROGRAM FEATURES
- Absolutely FREE.
- Earn money for being active.
- Free daily lotteries
- Get paid to click links
- Monthly contests

You will be able to use your earned cash in three different ways:
- Withdraw
Choose between Paypal and Liberty Reserve as payment methods. The minimum withdrawal is as small as $2.
- Buy Life's Dream shares
That means that you are investing the free money you earned at Life's Dream. Money from shares is invested in real investment funds, deposits, hyip, forex... If you are a shareholder you will receive dividends (weekly, monthly and yearly). The monthly dividend is guaranteed.
- Buy PTC links
You can promote your site here buying real hits for your site. 100 hits for only $0.20. This way you have a cheap option to promote your site and other members will earn free money by clicking your links.
You can't deposit money to buy shares or PTC links. This site is absolutely free.
Check "How it works" to get more info.

How it works (1/4)
Updated: November 10, 2010
People visiting and using Life's Dream are generating web traffic.
Web traffic >>> Advertisers >>> Income
We share our income among our members:
24% Gold Members
20% Silver Members
16% Bronze Members
25% PTC links, lotteries and promotion contest
5% Shareholders
10% Admin
Life's Dream was, is and it will be completely free.

How it works (2/4)
Metal ranks (Gold, Silver and Bronze)
Life's Dream shares 24% of daily earnings among 100 Gold Members, 20% among 100 Silver Members and 16% among 100 Bronze Members.
If a "metal member" is inactive 50 consecutive days he would lose metal rank, earnings and shares. When a "metal member" lose his rank a normal member will get it.
There is an ordered list of active members (order depends on account activation date). You can check the list to see how far you are from a metal rank.
If you have not a metal rank yet don't worry. You can earn free money with:
Paid to click links
Free daily, monthly and bonus lotteries
Monthly contests

How it works (3/4)
Using your earnings
You will be able to do 3 different things with your earnings:
Withdraw
Obviously you can withdraw your eanings. The minimum withdrawal amount is only $2. We pay using Paypal or Liberty Reserve.
Buy paid to click links
You also can use your earnings to promote your referral link or your website buying paid to click links. A click costs $0.002 and the minimum amount of clicks to buy is 100 ($0.20). Live's Dream members will be rewarded when they click your links (a member only can click a link 1 time per day).
Buy shares
Buying shares you are investing your money and shareholders receive dividends. Each share cost $0.10 and you can buy up to 1000 but you can't sell your shares because money collected from shares sales is invested.

How it works (4/4)
My account :: Account overview
Account overview page shows detailed information about your earnings and spents. You can check how are you getting your profits and how are you spending your earnings. You also can go to the forum of each category to talk about that.
At the bottom of account overview page you will find the buttons to withdraw and buy shares or paid to click links. Just the button you want and follow instructions.
My account :: Make money
Make money page is the most important page of your control panel because it is the place to make money. There you can find different tasks to make money. You have 4 different task categories:
Click to get money
Every time you be rewarded (daily profits, dividends, lotteries, ptc or contests) you will have to add the money to your account. Each earning have an expiration date and you have to add the money before it expires. Expired profits will be recycled.
Lottery registrations
Lotteries are free and you only have to click "Qualify" to take part. Winners are published at the forum. Every time you win a lottery an earning is added so remember to check "Click to get the money" section.
Current paid to click links
In this section you will find at least 1 PTC link provided by Life's Dream admin but you can also find much more links if other members buy PTC links with their earnings. Once you click a link reload the "current tasks" page and you will find a new earning at "Click to get the money" section.
Other tasks
Life's Dream have a monthly promotion contest. This way the 5 members who bring more unique visitors to our site will earn prizes. Winners are published at the forum the first business day of each month. Every time you win a contest prize an earning is added so remember to check "Click to get the money" section.
My account :: The calendar
The calendar shows a daily schedule for the next 100 days helping to know available tasks, withdrawal days, lottery raffles, days of dividend share among shareholders, monthly day to give contest prizes...
The calendar also show holidays. During holidays you will be able to make money only with paid to click earnings.
My account :: Edit account
Here you can add your Liberty Reserve and/or Paypal accounts to receive your payments.

davinci79
04-06-2011, 06:47 AM

2.Cuando se trate de datos recogidos de fuentes accesibles al público.[/I][/I]

As you know spanish take a minute to read this:
El Whois y la normativa de protección de datos de carácter personal (http://www.iurismatica.com/blog/el-whois-y-la-normativa-de-proteccion-de-datos-de-caracter-personal/)

In the last paragraph:

Por ello la base de datos del Whois no se puede considerar una fuente accesible al público, su única finalidad es conocer la titularidad de un dominio, con lo que para realizar cualquier acción de envío de comunicaciones comerciales, cesión de los datos, etc. deberemos en todo momento contar con el consentimiento del afectado e informarle sobre la finalidad de la utilización de los datos, la posibilidad de ejercitar los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición, etc.

Whois database could not be considered as a public source.
This forum is showing my personal data without my authorization. Remove it just now.

littleroundman
04-06-2011, 06:50 AM

Of course, feel free.

Be warned, though, by admitting in public you actually know what a record is, you're dating yourself.

littleroundman
04-06-2011, 07:01 AM
I have the right to make whois information of my domains private and I'm going to do that. That means that it will not be public at it should be removed from this forum.

Are you kidding ???

Do they have the expression "shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted" in Spain ??

The information is out there on the internet FOR EVER.

You simply cannot make it "go away"

Likewise for the information that you ran and supported HYIPs, it's on the 'net FOREVER.

Your website proves you are accepting money for referring people to shady and/or unregistered forex dealers.

No one made that up, no one can remove the information, it's now on the internet FOREVER it's public information.

Anyone who can use Google can find it.

Nothing to do with RealScams or any of its' members.

RealScams could remove this thread entirely and the information would still be there.

Again I will say it:

IF people want to deal with you and your business, knowing your history, it's up to them.

No one here put the information out there.

davinci79
04-06-2011, 07:03 AM
More information about whois and personal data. Make any whois query and you should see:

Access to .ORG WHOIS information is provided to assist persons in
determining the contents of a domain name registration record in the Public Interest Registry
registry database. The data in this record is provided by Public Interest Registry
for informational purposes only, and Public Interest Registry does not guarantee its
accuracy. This service is intended only for query-based access. You agree
that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no
circumstances will you use this data to: (a) allow, enable, or otherwise
support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or facsimile of mass
unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations to entities other than
the data recipient's own existing customers; or (b) enable high volume,
automated, electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of
Registry Operator or any ICANN-Accredited Registrar, except as reasonably
necessary to register domain names or modify existing registrations. All
rights reserved. Public Interest Registry reserves the right to modify these terms at any
time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

davinci79
04-06-2011, 07:25 AM
Are you kidding ???

Do they have the expression "shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted" in Spain ??

The information is out there on the internet FOR EVER.

You simply cannot make it "go away"

Likewise for the information that you ran and supported HYIPs, it's on the 'net FOREVER.

Your website proves you are accepting money for referring people to shady and/or unregistered forex dealers.

No one made that up, no one can remove the information, it's now on the internet FOREVER it's public information.

Anyone who can use Google can find it.

Nothing to do with RealScams or any of its' members.

RealScams could remove this thread entirely and the information would still be there.

Again I will say it:

IF people want to deal with you and your business, knowing your history, it's up to them.

No one here put the information out there.

Making a google search I found that you are/were member of talk gold so I am free to think that you ran hyip ponzi scams. Should I post it on every forum I find without proofs? The answer is, NO, but you deserve something like that.

littleroundman
04-06-2011, 07:31 AM
Making a google search I found that you are/were member of talk gold so I am free to think that you ran hyip ponzi scams. Should I post it on every forum I find without proofs? The answer is, NO, but you deserve something like that.

Good luck with that.

So, now we've finished with the threats, the fact remains, your name and reputation are out there on the internet for all to see.

Nothing to do with RealScam and there's nothing any one of us can do about it.

YOU PUT IT OUT THERE.

davinci79
04-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Good luck with that.

So, now we've finished with the threats, the fact remains, your name and reputation are out there on the internet for all to see.

Nothing to do with RealScam and there's nothing any one of us can do about it.

YOU PUT IT OUT THERE.

Ok but this forum is making something illegal until someone remove all my personal data from this topic.

baylee
04-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Ok but this forum is making something illegal until someone remove all my personal data from this topic.

Sorry pal, it don't work that way. "You put the info out there in public domain" and unless something happens to the internet that's where it will remain. I just love when scammers put something out on the net and then want somebody else to delete it.

GlimDropper
04-06-2011, 09:09 AM
I see how respected this forum is if from all the message i wasted my own personal time in writing, you only quoted 15%.

Show my entire previous message if this is a legit forum, not just parts of it.

Yes i made $22.89 there and if you would have taken the time to actually READ my message not select a part and delete the rest you would have noticed that.

So what's the big deal if i did not make a fortune with this site ? should i start enumerating how many ptc sites, where you made more faster turned scam quite fast ? At least this site has been there and has been paying. Or are you going to say the same for matrixmails, that although it is online from 2002, you consider it scam because it has not paid you an year salary ?

I have not insulted in any way in the previous message and i did not as well in this one, so POST them as a whole.

Howdy Alex,

When you or anyone else since early January signed up for a posting account here received a small message informing you that if any of your first five posts included web links or certain language, that post would need to be approved before it was displayed. Your first post here did contain a link to an image site but is displayed now.

I read the news about Finanzas Forex a lot of time ago. It was a hyip so investors made deposits to their accounts. They were found guilty of fraud and money laundering. My site is free so I don't understand what are you talking about.

Greetings davinci,

I don't care about free PTC or GPT sites. Many, perhaps most don't live up to their promises but as long as they don't take peoples money then the only thing they're stealing is time. You say you never ask people for money and no one is claiming otherwise, so I'm not very worried about that part of your site.

It is interesting that you mention Finanzas Forex, just one of literally THOUSANDS of bogus unregistered, unlicensed and illegal "Forex" programs on the internet. I count it to your credit that you no longer run a HYIP monitor website and have seen what a scam they are. But there is precious little difference between the "Forex" programs you now advertise and the HYIP programs you now longer advertise. Even if they allow the customer to make their own trades do you really think they're really acting as an introducing broker on a scad of $10 trades in real time? No, they'd be more honest if they pretended to own a slot machine promising to share what ever money came out when they pulled the lever after putting your in your coins.

So yea, I don't really have a problem with your PTC program as long as you don't ask for money. But the revenue your share with your member comes directly from advertising scams.

I'm the gold member #51 of Life'sDream. I have been a member for the last 2 years. Life'sDream is free! You don't have to invest any money. I earned about $100 just signing up every day, receiving money with PTC, free lottery, winning contests and buying shares which give dividends. Our Admin shares 90% of site profits every day. It's true that you can earn only some cents every day, but Life'sDream is not a scam site, because you can only earn free money. The site earns money with banners and Admin shares the profits with all the members.
Of course, you can't buy a new car with Life'sDream earnings, but it's a honest site.

This is a real witness of a Life'sDream old member. I know how this site works. If you don't know, please, don't vilipend it.
Thanks.

I just want to thank watta for using the word vilipend. I don't need to look up all that many words but I liked that one.

davinci79
04-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Sorry pal, it don't work that way. "You put the info out there in public domain" and unless something happens to the internet that's where it will remain. I just love when scammers put something out on the net and them want somebody else to delete it.

Again. Make any whois search and read the legal advise carefully. You can't use my personal data on this forum without my authorization.

Anyway if you have any proof or you know any lifesdream member who has any proof I encourage you to take legal action against me.

littleroundman
04-06-2011, 09:20 AM
Ever heard the expressions "Quit while to going's good" and "quit while you're ahead" ??

It's good advice you should heed.

The next thing you know, someone is going to do a Google on "davinci HYIP" and your whole sad and sorry history of being involved in HYIPs is gonna come up.

The funny thing is, when I searched, I found you saying much the same sort of thing as you are now while you were defending your HYIPs.

By the way,

just what is the going rate for referring people to illegal and/or dodgy forex trading sites at the minute ???

Soapboxmom
04-06-2011, 09:21 AM
For admins of this site:
The rules state:

8: Full names of folks that relate to the topics being discussed are welcome. Do not go to Zabasearch, Whitepages etc. and post the addresses and telephone numbers or other personal information of anyone. Personal information that people have posted of their own volition online in business and promotional materials is acceptable. Information found in public records such as tax liens, court documents, business filings and the like are permitted as part of documents posted that relate to a topic being discussed.

So, Davinci 79, the information posted is fair game and public record. It will live on the internet for years to come even though I have agreed to edit out your actual street address. Whois keeps historical records, Google caches information and archive.org keeps untold amounts of historical pages from websites. Anyone who really wants to find you will have no difficulty whatsoever even with your street address redacted here using Zabasearch, whitepages.com and various other resources.

If you were so confident about this business you would want all that information up as it is free advertising and the recruits could be literally beating down your door. The scenario I am seeing is you will have angry recruits who have been defrauded and you will want to be able to easily go on to the next bum deal with this little disaster buried and forgotten.

Not to mention of course this big meltdown you had about this issue will get this thread very high in the search engines. Certainly a delightful way to advertise to prospects you are having real problems. It is always good form to come on interent sites and try to advertise for free and then make threats of litigation when you see it is not working out as you planned. Lots more bad publicity. Please don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Thanks,

Soapboxmom

littleroundman
04-06-2011, 09:26 AM
I wonder why it the source for the publicly available WHOIS information used to identify the owner and registrant of lifedream.org is: whois.publicinterestregistry.net

Could it be that someone thinks finding out who is behind some of these sites is in the public interest ??

davinci79
04-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Howdy Alex,

When you or anyone else since early January signed up for a posting account here received a small message informing you that if any of your first five posts included web links or certain language, that post would need to be approved before it was displayed. Your first post here did contain a link to an image site but is displayed now.

Greetings davinci,

I don't care about free PTC or GPT sites. Many, perhaps most don't live up to their promises but as long as they don't take peoples money then the only thing they're stealing is time. You say you never ask people for money and no one is claiming otherwise, so I'm not very worried about that part of your site.

It is interesting that you mention Finanzas Forex, just one of literally THOUSANDS of bogus unregistered, unlicensed and illegal "Forex" programs on the internet. I count it to your credit that you no longer run a HYIP monitor website and have seen what a scam they are. But there is precious little difference between the "Forex" programs you now advertise and the HYIP programs you now longer advertise. Even if they allow the customer to make their own trades do you really think they're really acting as an introducing broker on a scad of $10 trades in real time? No, they'd be more honest if they pretended to own a slot machine promising to share what ever money came out when they pulled the lever after putting your in your coins.

So yea, I don't really have a problem with your PTC program as long as you don't ask for money. But the revenue your share with your member comes directly from advertising scams.

I just want to thank watta for using the word vilipend. I don't need to look up all that many words but I liked that one.

In our broker list you can see what brokers are regulated and non regulated. You also can check if the brokers is a stp/ecn broker or a market maker. I'm only providing links (as an affiliate) and information about them. Then I'm sharing affiliate earnings (and advertising revenue too) among our members for free.

Before start this site on 2007 I asked for legal advise to know if run a monitor is or not legal. My legal advisor told me that there is no problem with the site.

Now, I'm complaining about my personal data showed at this forum. I have nothing illegal to hide but it is my real address and phone number and you can't use it at this forum without my authorization.

davinci79
04-06-2011, 09:33 AM
The rules state:

So, Davinci 79, the information posted is fair game and public record. It will live on the internet for years to come even though I have agreed to edit out your actual street address. Whois keeps historical records, Google caches information and archive.org keeps untold amounts of historical pages from websites. Anyone who really wants to find you will have no difficulty whatsoever even with your street address redacted here using Zabasearch, whitepages.com and various other resources.

If you were so confident about this business you would want all that information up as it is free advertising and the recruits could be literally beating down your door. The scenario I am seeing is you will have angry recruits who have been defrauded and you will want to be able to easily go on to the next bum deal with this little disaster buried and forgotten.

Not to mention of course this big meltdown you had about this issue will get this thread very high in the search engines. Certainly a delightful way to advertise to prospects you are having real problems. It is always good form to come on interent sites and try to advertise for free and then make threats of litigation when you see it is not working out as you planned. Lots more bad publicity. Please don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Thanks,

Soapboxmom

I only want to hide my personal data, nothing more. Keep my personal information private and if someone decide to take legal action against me you have the right to share it (legal purposes). I repeat that I have nothing to hide, just my personal data.

Regarding advertising purposes, lol, realscam have the same traffic rank like lifesdream and you can check all my posts to see that I have not post a link to my site.

Soapboxmom
04-06-2011, 09:40 AM
davinci79,

You should read the threads here on Broker Jones (http://www.realscam.com/f12/oceanside-networks-broker-jones-calls-our-own-bunky-soapboxmom-cawits-383/)since you are involved in forex trading. He is also a top notch advertiser as well if I do say so myself. Nothing like making lawsuit threats and then topping that off with false criminal allegations. Broker ran around claiming his wife and daughters were receiving e-mails threatening them with rape and death and from me and other online critics. He now has hundreds of posts by many credible critics across the net on numerous sites detailing his adventures. Lots of lessons to be learned!

Soapboxmom

davinci79
04-06-2011, 10:00 AM
davinci79,

You should read the threads here on Broker Jones (http://www.realscam.com/f12/oceanside-networks-broker-jones-calls-our-own-bunky-soapboxmom-cawits-383/)since you are involved in forex trading. He is also a top notch advertiser as well if I do say so myself. Nothing like making lawsuit threats and then topping that off with false criminal allegations. Broker ran around claiming his wife and daughters were receiving e-mails threatening them with rape and death and from me and other online critics. He now has hundreds of posts by many credible critics across the net on numerous sites detailing his adventures. Lots of lessons to be learned!

Soapboxmom

I hope realscam.com will be online for years and nobody delete this thread. Then, after a whole life without any scam proof this forum should declare me innocent. The time and the truth are my friends.

littleroundman
04-06-2011, 10:20 AM
I hope realscam.com will be online for years and nobody delete this thread. Then, after a whole life without any scam proof this forum should declare me innocent. The time and the truth are my friends.

Oh P-U-H-L-E-A-S-E

You ran Lifesdream HYIP monitor as far back as 2008.

Your "revenue sharing" was done using money you made from promoting and monitoring HYIPs.

You are using the same website and the same identity, davinci79

You can do as you like, as can those people who choose to play and support illegal HYIPS.

Just don't come along here playing the "innocent" card.

GlimDropper
04-06-2011, 10:33 AM
In our broker list you can see what brokers are regulated and non regulated. You also can check if the brokers is a stp/ecn broker or a market maker. I'm only providing links (as an affiliate) and information about them. Then I'm sharing affiliate earnings (and advertising revenue too) among our members for free.

Before start this site on 2007 I asked for legal advise to know if run a monitor is or not legal. My legal advisor told me that there is no problem with the site.

Now, I'm complaining about my personal data showed at this forum. I have nothing illegal to hide but it is my real address and phone number and you can't use it at this forum without my authorization.

My hunch is that there isn't a single program on you list which meets the regulatory requirements of the US for example and I'd rather doubt they'd pass muster in most other nations as well. I took a look at only one of the programs you derive an affiliate income for promoting, but it is the one you rate the highest and claim is regulated. "Hot Forex."

It's "Regulatory Environment (http://www.hotforex.com/index.php?tpl=article.en&page=en/about-us/regulatory-environment)" page tells us:

Regulatory Environment

http://www.hotforex.com/images/regulatory-environment.jpgHF Markets Ltd, trading as "Hot Forex", has a Category 1 Global Business License
issued by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the Republic of Mauritius
under the name of HF Markets Ltd

Company No.: 094286/GBL; Category 1 Global Business № C110008214 License.
"HF Markets Ltd" trading as “HotForex.com” is a tax resident in Mauritius,
tax registration № 27009163.

"HF Markets Ltd" has the right to govern financial assets of its clients, carry on brokerage
activity, make deals and conduct transactions in currency, stock and futures markets.
The Company's activity completely satisfies the requirements of legislation and is
controlled by the following laws:

Securities Act 2005; and
Securities (Licensing) Rules 2007

Legislation can be found on the website of FSC Republic of Mauritius (http://www.gov.mu/portal/sites/ncb/fsc/index.html)
So yes, Hot Forex is regulated, in the Republic of Mauritius but I see no evidence of any registration with the American CFTC or any of the other notices which would indicate they're complying with US securities law. So just saying that they're regulated doesn't mean they're operating legally, at least in the USA.

You acknowledge that you're deriving an affiliate income by advertising these programs and you admit that some of the programs you advertise don't even pretend to be regulated. Do you understand why someone might take exception to this? We aren't talking about "investing" here we're talking about gambling. HYIPs are a gamble because the people running the program can tell lies and steal money without significant risk of prosecution. If "Hot Forex" ran off with my money I would need to hire an attorney in Mauritius to represent my interests and even then have no guarantee of a refund. In short, there isn't much of a functional difference between "investing" in a HYIP and "investing" in any of the forex programs you now advertise.

Before start this site on 2007 I asked for legal advise to know if run a monitor is or not legal. My legal advisor told me that there is no problem with the site.I'm not an attorney and I don't know what if anything you could be charged with for advertising and earning money by promoting less than legal gambling programs. But it's very easy to say I don't find promoting such schemes to be an ethical endeavor.

Now, I'm complaining about my personal data showed at this forum. I have nothing illegal to hide but it is my real address and phone number and you can't use it at this forum without my authorization.There is no information about you on this site which wasn't freely and publicly available before this thread was created. There is no information about you on this site that isn't freely and publicly available on at least a dozen other English language websites, I suspect you're listed on some Spanish language websites as well. One thing I've never understood is why anyone would want to run an online, for profit buisness but would expect their customers to trust them without providing them with any way to contact them. I salute you for making your information public, which you sir most clearly did. It tells me that you're making yourself available to the people you do buisness with. Am I wrong in seeing this as a positive thing?

GlimDropper
04-06-2011, 10:58 AM
So yes, Hot Forex is regulated, in the Republic of Mauritius but I see no evidence of any registration with the American CFTC or any of the other notices which would indicate they're complying with US securities law. So just saying that they're regulated doesn't mean they're operating legally, at least in the USA.

Just quoted to add, from this page on the Hot Forex site (http://www.hotforex.com/en/about-us/fsc-disclaimer.html) it warns us that:

Every person should deal with the Company at their own risk and shall not be protected by any statutory compensation arrangements in Mauritius in any events whatsoever.

So ever where they claim to be "regulated" in the Republic of Mauritius they tell you that your "investment" isn't even protected by the laws of the Republic of Mauritius.

Classy outfit you're promoting Dav, are you sure this is the highest rated program in your portfolio? How bad does a program need to be for you not to accept an affiliate income to advertise it?

EagleOne
04-06-2011, 04:21 PM
This is a discussion about how legit the site is, not your personal belief on the site, or am i wrong ? I never said this is the best online program that i use, i said it is one of the ones that have been paying me, so before using "BS mantra" yourself to quote your "very decent language" read what we write, okay ?

Thank you,
Bye bye.

I was not talking to you, but to Dav. Guess that part missed your astute observation, but I digress. I never said anything about your income, and I did read what you have written. Just because I did not address it does not mean I did not read it. I really don't care if you didn't like my review of the website. It was not addressed to you, so not sure why you got your panties all in a wad.

So I am going to type real S L O W so you can follow me. I really don't care you didn't invest a dime in this, or that you are getting paid from his revenue sharing. The issue is "where" the money you are being paid from the revenue sharing is coming from.

None of the listed Forex traders are licensed and registered. That in itself is illegal and makes it a scam. It's the law, and is not my "opinion." According to your logic, you could be receiving payment from the Maffia, but as long as you don't have to pay to receive it, that means it is legitimate; and of course that is OK with you. It is still illegal, but I doubt if you can understand that last part even with me typing S L O W L Y.

But I have to admit Dav's demand that his personal information be removed is a gas. I am sure he has had success with demanding the same from Google, Bing, Yahoo and all the other sites his information has appeared. Yeah right. Guess he has a problem with understanding what is "PUBLIC" information, and what "PUBLIC DOMAIN really means.

If you want to accept money from scammers, that is your right. But we will point it out to the people who do come here to get educated. One has to wonder just how much you are being paid by Dav to post here?

It is interesting to me how hard you all are trying to convince people what you are doing is not a scam, when the income that is being derived to pay you is from scammers. Too funny! So give me your best shot, because so far you haven't even made it to the minor leagues.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-06-2011, 05:49 PM
As you know spanish take a minute to read this:
El Whois y la normativa de protección de datos de carácter personal (http://www.iurismatica.com/blog/el-whois-y-la-normativa-de-proteccion-de-datos-de-caracter-personal/)

In the last paragraph:

Whois database could not be considered as a public source.
This forum is showing my personal data without my authorization. Remove it just now.

All you have posted is a blogger's opinion of the law on data protection relating to information about .es sites published on WhoIs. The writer is entitled to his opinion, even if he is wrong, and I believe he is.

I pèrsonally would love to see you report Real Scam for breaking the law by permitting the reproduction of publicly available information about your .com website registration. It would be worth it to be a fly on the wall to see the faces of the Spanish authorities when you tell them that these nasty people on a US forum called Real Scam have reproduced the publicly available information of your domain registration on their horrible forum. You will of course explain that your reason for being so mad at them is that they have suggested that your pay to click site pays people out of the proceeds of illegal forex schemes - you know, like that Finanzas Forex on that has been all over the financial press recently. I am sure they will be understanding.

As tjhey say in the vernacular - Venga hombre. Tires de la otra, que tiene campana (pull the other one, it has bells on)

okosh
04-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Many of us got paid from the 90% profit sharing system. The way davinci79 managed to get those profits doesnt matter because it was 100% FREE MONEY

Of course it matters....
The money you being paid comes from the reff-whore commissions he collects from hyips and from pimping scam 4x sites.......
It's dirty money....It's the profits from scamming people that you are happy to take a part of :RpS_thumbdn:

okosh
04-07-2011, 01:20 AM

Actually you do....Is promoting and making profit from illegal hyips, fraud and scams legal in your country??....

No wonder you want your personal data removed :RpS_laugh:

okosh
04-07-2011, 01:20 AM
And in this vision as by the terms of the site, we the members of the actual site in question have posted proofs of payments and confirmed the site does NOT take money from users, so to conclude this is not a scam.

It is not a fast earning site, a bit slower then most PTC sites but the fact remains, while it is still paying it is NOT a scam, as i only earn money from it and loose nothing.

To say this site is a scam just because you don't like the layout or who knows what else sounds absurd.

Just because it says "paying" at talkgold don't mean it's not a scam....

littleroundman
04-07-2011, 02:34 AM
while it is still paying it is NOT a scam

They tell me dealing in weapons and child pornography "pays" pretty well, too.

Who cares where the money comes from, right ???

Just as long as you can say you "got paid"

Fgold
04-07-2011, 05:50 AM
Of course it matters....
The money you being paid comes from the reff-whore commissions he collects from hyips and from pimping scam 4x sites.......
It's dirty money....It's the profits from scamming people that you are happy to take a part of :RpS_thumbdn:

:RpS_laugh: So you´re also happy with money you won from TG contests, right?? :judge: Most of TG´s revenues comes from hyips so when you participated and won in TG folder it´s also the profits from scamming people that you were happy to take a part of... :RpS_laugh:

Fgold
04-07-2011, 05:55 AM
They tell me dealing in weapons and child pornography "pays" pretty well, too.

Who cares where the money comes from, right ???

Just as long as you can say you "got paid"

I think as long as you don´t receive that money directly there´s no problem because none can control the "markets" which is system with its own logic... :judge:

littleroundman
04-07-2011, 06:05 AM
I think as long as you don´t receive that money directly there´s no problem because none can control the "markets" which is system with its own logic... :judge:

We know that's what you believe, and therein lies the problem.

You're one of an increasing number of people who simply DON'T care about anyone else or where their money originates, as long as they profit.

The good thing about a forum such as this is it allows readers to see exactly the type of person with whom they're dealing when they decide to play the HYIPs.

vilhenas
04-07-2011, 09:58 AM
We know that's what you believe, and therein lies the problem.

You're one of an increasing number of people who simply DON'T care about anyone else or where their money originates, as long as they profit.

The good thing about a forum such as this is it allows readers to see exactly the type of person with whom they're dealing when they decide to play the HYIPs.

Seriously, as long as it is allowed, I don't really care.
Or do you believe that the most successful people (economically) in the world actually win their money from their hard-sweating work?
That's the world we live in!

littleroundman
04-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Or do you believe that the most successful people (economically) in the world actually win their money from their hard-sweating work?
That's the world we live in!

You're entirely correct, it IS the world in which we live.

Isn't it wonderful, then, that we're human beings who can CHOOSE whether to live that way or CHOOSE to behave differently.

It would be dreadful to be forced to live a life driven by instinct alone.

Maybe I should rephrase that and pose it as a question, rather than a statement:

"Don't you find it horrible living a life where you feel powerless to change the way you think and act" ??

drhum
06-15-2014, 10:02 AM
The page doesn't load anymore. I guess we can all go ahead and assume that they already ran away with users money. https://imagicon.info/cat/10-3/smile2.png

Whip
06-15-2014, 10:33 AM
It came up for me but I also found this:

littleroundman
06-15-2014, 10:47 AM
When I go to Lifesdream.org (http://www.lifesdream.org/) I get this B/S LifesDream Free Forex Systems website:

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119/LITTLE_ROUND_MAN/lifes_zps8ddf2be2.jpg~original