PDA

View Full Version : Eleven 11 surf . Giantking and The Terminally Ill Brenda

path2prosperity
03-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Giantking has difficulty expressing himself in writing. This is usually a sign of low intelligence or a poor education but not always. I have a friend who is so severely dyslexic that he takes an age to write a letter now that he does not have a personal secretary. The man who has difficulty with English prose has an amazing ear for music and his comprehension of English poetry is vastly superior to mine. Give my friend Shakespeare, Dylan Thomas or a good translation of Homer and his comprehension is way in advance of mine.

Giantkings inability with written English should not be discussed here. Some of us could learn from what he wants to tell us.

Giantking speaks of his experienced with another surf site. I found the name with Google last night but forgot to bookmark it. Brenda from 11 something surf was another surf admin who was at deaths door when giantking was asked to help her out,

Laws on scamming and scams have evolved. We all know what happened to the “laws of the Medes and Persians which altereth not.” The issue when a person has broken a law is also an issue of intent. What was his or her intention when they broke the law.

Giantking please help members here to trace Brenda who claimed to be apprenticed to two of the most trustworthy administrators in the surf industry. One was Jack Cobb. I forget the name of the other. I went to bed thinking that it may have been James Miranda but it was not. That is a different story which I have remembered.

A Life Aloft
03-05-2011, 04:16 AM
????????? Some of us could learn what exactly from a scammer? Why are you continuing to defend this fool? (yet again - seems to be a pattern there)

Who exactly is looking to trace Brenda, what "members" here would that be and why??? So you are enlisting the aid of a scammer to find another scammer?

"Laws on scamming and scams have evolved. We all know what happened to the “laws of the Medes and Persians which altereth not.” The issue when a person has broken a law is also an issue of intent. What was his or her intention when they broke the law." Now we have Bible quotes???

"Brenda who claimed to be apprenticed to two of the most trustworthy administrators in the surf industry." WTF? Is there a Feudal system in autosurf land now?

Has there been a Happy Hour at your place tonight or what?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Cvie6r6R6i4/TSBeKB_oBvI/AAAAAAAAAzA/AjMXJUZwmv0/s1600/Twilight_Zone.jpg

Bejebus! I am going to need something a lot stronger than Enalapril now! lol

A Life Aloft
03-05-2011, 05:10 AM
My, isn't this little conversation interesting:

Mrs Vip V Lane Ponzi - Page 225 - WORLD Law Direct Forums (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/26779-mrs-vip-v-lane-ponzi-225.html)

Just keep reading a few more pages

Mrs Vip V Lane Ponzi - Page 226 - WORLD Law Direct Forums (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/26779-mrs-vip-v-lane-ponzi-226.html)

It gets better

Mrs Vip V Lane Ponzi - Page 227 - WORLD Law Direct Forums (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/26779-mrs-vip-v-lane-ponzi-227.html)

That thread is hysterical and very enlightening, indeed.

This seems to be the perfect opportunity to use the word "delusional" right about now.

Mrs Vip V Lane Ponzi - Page 224 - WORLD Law Direct Forums (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/26779-mrs-vip-v-lane-ponzi-224.html)

Mrs Vip V Lane Ponzi - Page 223 - WORLD Law Direct Forums (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/26779-mrs-vip-v-lane-ponzi-223.html)

Mrs Vip V Lane Ponzi - Page 222 - WORLD Law Direct Forums (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/26779-mrs-vip-v-lane-ponzi-222.html)

A Life Aloft
03-05-2011, 05:12 AM
Are we having an out of body experience now or just plain old deja vu?

Mar 19th, 2010, 12:06 AM #2248
judy_path2prosperity
Veteran Member

Re: Mrs Vip V Lane Ponzi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got caught up in the autosurf craze and supported several who turned out to be crooks but I gave them (he ll) when I discovered I was wrong. My biggest mistake was believing CEP was legitimate. I was taken to the cleaners on that and I deserved it. I backed Brenda from Eleven-11 surf as the most deserving victim of Bob Krimm. Then I discovered that she was back running an autosurf and claiming that she was a student of the two best admins in this field ie James Miranda and Jack Cobb. She decide to learn from two of the biggeest crooks and seems to have got herself back on track. What does that say about Brenda? I think it says, she was taken to the cleaners by those two crooks. Maybe she will comment.

I have moved away from this naysayer’s arena. WLD is the last forum where I have put in a regular appearance. I told you that I am leaving here when "I have cleared my desk" and reported everything that I intend to report. I have done that.

Several have asked me not to move so I have not gone for ever. I believe that (Online Scammer's Armageddon) was won by the G20 rather than any individual. Some including you, have earned medals for surviving the carnage without having been shown up as scammers. I take my hat of to you. You earned ten out of ten for your efforts.

There are many who have past their sell by date as naysayers. The only one with whom I still have bones to pick is Gregg from Eagle Research. Gregg has taken it upon himself to label John Partington as somebody who ran a scam autosurf. Let big boy Gregg prove that libellous statement or “Get Knotted.”.

John ran an autosurf program for the Adlandpro community and Gregg decided to label him among the scammers. Gregg was wrong. If Gregg doesn’t produce an apology or produce any evidence to support his statement that John is a scammer, he has made a fool of himself. I will also say that if Gregg can find no better home for himself than MyCrapForum, he doesn’t carry a great deal of weight any longer. Let him tell jokes with his friends and share a home forum sponsored by PVT partner. He can't do much harm there. He will rot if he stays at MCFs. He did a great job but if he persists in trying to slam an honest British web host who taught people how to use autosurfs as marketing tools not ponzi scams, he deserves to be reduced to the status of a has been.

path2prosperity
03-05-2011, 05:22 AM
Are we having an out of body experience now or just plain old deja vu?

_

Carry on Fulminating

A Life Aloft
03-05-2011, 05:27 AM
Carry on FulminatingThen do yourself a favor and please (see I am being nice lol) don't carry on with anymore crazy posts/threads then. Seriously. This same kinda stuff by you is all over the internet in a dozen other forums and for several years now. That and kissing the butts of scammers, making excuses for them, defending them and more. You know it and most of the rest of us know it.

Like this, which has also been posted by you in many places http://www.realscam.com/f16/any-dr-mara-news-519/

Somebody needs a reality pill. The credibility of this forum is at stake here.

WishfulThinking
03-05-2011, 09:30 AM
The issue when a person has broken a law is also an issue of intent. What was his or her intention when they broke the law.

Not so. In any criminal or civil proceeding you will find that ignorance of the law is not a defence.

Judy, although everyone is entitled to have their own writing style, your constant use of nicknames and your assumption that everyone here knows what you are talking about make half your posts totally incomprehensible and your points are lost on most people.

In any event, the issue that turns a person into a scammer is the fact that they promote programs that are scams and not their good or bad intentions or the color of their eyes. Serial ponzi promoters are called out because they continually recruit people into ponzi schemes.

This forum is here to call out the schemes and people can work out the rest for themselves. If someone has promoted a series of ponzi schemes they have given themselves the label of scammer and cannot expect people to trust them.

ALA has already commented on this; fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I dont think the credibility of this forum is at risk, only the credibility of the poster. People are intelligent enough to figure that out for themselves.

path2prosperity
03-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Not so. In any criminal or civil proceeding you will find that ignorance of the law is not a defence.

Judy, although everyone is entitled to have their own writing style, your constant use of nicknames and your assumption that everyone here knows what you are talking about make half your posts totally incomprehensible and your points are lost on most people.

In any event, the issue that turns a person into a scammer is the fact that they promote programs that are scams and not their good or bad intentions or the color of their eyes. Serial ponzi promoters are called out because they continually recruit people into ponzi schemes.

This forum is here to call out the schemes and people can work out the rest for themselves. If someone has promoted a series of ponzi schemes they have given themselves the label of scammer and cannot expect people to trust them.

ALA has already commented on this; fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I dont think the credibility of this forum is at risk, only the credibility of the poster. People are intelligent enough to figure that out for themselves.

I am very impressed by your communication skills WT. You can express yourself in a very succinct way.

I write for my own market which is local businesses in SW London. I am a far better off line sales person than an online sales person. My style in Internet forums needs a lot of improvement. My objective has been to introduce people whom I trust offline to those I trust online.

Some people online understand my writing style. Others do not. If members here wish to accuse me of scamming they are welcome. I can defend myself on that issue. I played autosurf games and I was taken in by a few of the big fish like Bogdan Fiedur for a while. I have made some fabulous friends online despite my poor Internet skills.

I have a big issue at stake which I have explained to Latroilette. I have given her permission to discuss the matter with you, Heather, LRM or Glymdropper. If she can explain it to any of you to your satisfaction and the penny drops with you, please speak to me on SKYPE as it has been established that my Internet communications are not up to much.

A Life Aloft
03-05-2011, 11:39 AM
So you want to introduce scammers here, because you know and trust them.....and you create a thread for one because you know and trust him and you want a scammer to teach us something.

Judy, I am going to be frank here. This is has nothing whatsoever to do with writing skills. Nothing. I can read, as can everyone else. I have spent a long time reading your posts on the interent that go back some time and on many forums and I find all of this very disconcerting and I also see the same pattern repeating itself on here now.

I have also read all the responses that you received to those posts. Apparently 90% of the responses agree with me. This is not due to lack of writing skills nor confusion on the readers part. This idea of people not understanding you is simply not true. Most of those threads are laughable and embarrassing, in truth. They make one just roll their eyes. I just don't want this forum to be seen as something like that nor a place that caters to nutball ideas, theories and constant contradiction nor one that approves of scammers and makes a welcome bed for them here. All this info has been lathered, rinsed, and repeated so many times now all over the net for so many years, that it's like a broken record. Sadly, it's a Spike Jones record.

I don't beat around the bush. Never have and never will. I call a spade, a spade. Period. Your reputation has proceeded you here. Your postings on the net are there for everyone to read and there is no misinterpretation of the contents of the posts, or issues with the writing style, believe me.

path2prosperity
03-05-2011, 11:45 AM
So you want to introduce scammers here, because you know and trust them.....and you create a thread for one because you know and trust him and you want a scammer to teach us something.

Judy, I am going to be frank here. This is has nothing whatsoever to do with writing skills. Nothing. I can read, as can everyone else. I have spent a long time reading your posts on the interent that go back some time and on many forums and I find all of this very disconcerting and I also see the same pattern repeating itself on here now.

I have also read all the responses that you received to those posts. Apparently 90% of the responses agree with me. This is not due to lack of writing skills nor confusion on the readers part. This idea of people not understanding you is simply not true. Most of those threads are laughable and embarrassing, in truth. They make one just roll their eyes. I just don't want this forum to be seen as something like that nor a place that caters to nutball ideas, theories and constant contradiction nor one that approves of scammers and makes a welcome bed for them here. All this info has been lathered, rinsed, and repeated so many times now all over the net for so many years, that it's like a broken record. Sadly, it's a Spike Jones record.

I don't beat around the bush. Never have and never will. I call a spade, a spade. Period. Your reputation has proceeded you here. Your postings on the net are there for everyone to read and there is no misinterpretation of the contents of the posts, or issues with the writing style, believe me.

Carry on fulminating

A Life Aloft
03-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Carry on fulminatingI believe that you have already stated this also above. Is there a short term memory loss issue as well? And as long as this nonsense continues, believe me, I will continue to state the truth and the facts, Judy.