PDA

View Full Version : Sirhan Sirhan may be released.

Theophilus
03-01-2011, 11:41 PM
He says he does not remember shooting RFK. He has said that for years and years.

He may be released, but who knows for sure. I saw this story while looking through my RSS feeds for news.

Here is one link.....

Sirhan Sirhan doesn (http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/4063295-418/sirhan-sirhan-doesnt-remember-killing-rfk.html)

There were a couple of links, one from goggle news saying he might get released.

Thoughts?

A Life Aloft
03-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Oh good grief! I guess when he shouted at his trial that he had shot Kennedy "with 20 years of malice aforethought", and when he was arrested he stated, "I did it for my country", won't count any longer either, because he doesn't "remember". My ass. Can you imagone using this as a defense? Maybe Manson will try that on his next parole hearing.

Eddie Haskell
03-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Sheen is on the the nut truck right now. No doubt about that. He needs some help.

Lets wish him well. I hate to se people destroy themthelves. CHARLIE is worth saving. Its sad to see this happen and Im an ass hole.

Theophilus
03-02-2011, 12:02 AM
I didn't put the link to the google news article because it was really screwy for lack of a better word. The I can't remember defense, it's something aint it.

This is probably more about the lawyer saying "Hey I'm the one who got Sirhan Sirhan out of prison".

littleroundman
03-02-2011, 12:20 AM
Hmmnn,

IF one were really, really cruel one could draw parallels between this story and the OJ Simpson circus and point out the fact it's the same "justice system" involved and ask if anyone is really surprised.

It's a good thing no one here could possibly be thought of as being that cruel, ain't it ???

consolidation
03-03-2011, 03:19 AM
IMO , It is a blatant misnomer to call our western legal systems by the term "justice systems".