PDA

View Full Version : Just been paid!

Pages : [1] 2

scratchycat
03-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Definitely another MLM and bringing in more suckers. Even when people know these things just popup, here is quote:

Do you remember 12DailyPro and the 7 Dollar Miracle Matrix? Do you remember how both crashed and burned.

Just Been Paid (http://www.justbeenpaid.com/?r=poetrymusic)

After reading the intro page, you should start getting out your money, you're gonna get rich!!:RpS_wink:

This should help Guru Ted Nicholas get richer.

Anyone got more info on this one?

littleroundman
03-01-2011, 10:16 AM
72.32.125.177 justbeenpaid.com (http://www.justbeenpaid.com/)

hosted by:

Rackspace Hosting
5000 Walzem Road
San Antonio
TX
United Statesshares an IP address with:

Monster prelaunch (http://monsterprelaunch.com/)

Build Freedom.com (http://www.buildfreedom.com/)

viralmoneymagnet (http://www.viralmoneymagnet.com) (redirects to Buildfreedom.com)

x10thinkers.com (http://x10thinkers.com/)

scratchycat
03-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Thank you. I need to get these scams posted in Adland. Maybe a few folks will pay attention.

justbeenpaid
12-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Re: Just-Been-Paid-Money.Com (http://www.just-been-paid-money.Com)

Hey: If Just Been Paid is a scam then in 30 days I will be using my profits to play the game of compounding. However, after really looking in to this site, I honestly believe that Frederick Mann is not trying to scam anyone, and that even though his system is modeled after the Ponzi Scheme, he has installed a way to stop any member from being defrauded by installing the restart. If the site is taken down by American Government agencies for fear of possible or potential fraud, then that would and is the risk that all members have to take.

That is why I only used $1000 dollars to buy positions in the Just Been Paid Company.

I think some members are about to start a new site on their own at [URL removed by mod] I recommend joining this site and following this member because they do their due-diligence and keep up with the risk factor. The Just-Been-Paid-Money.com site owner(s) will give you honest forcast on when you need to start percentage withdrawing your money.

Right now The Just-Been-Paid-Money.com is recommending every member withdraw 50% of their profits.

scratchycat
12-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Re: Just-Been-Paid-Money.Com (http://www.just-been-paid-money.Com)

Hey: If Just Been Paid is a scam then in 30 days I will be using my profits to play the game of compounding. However, after really looking in to this site, I honestly believe that Frederick Mann is not trying to scam anyone, and that even though his system is modeled after the Ponzi Scheme, he has installed a way to stop any member from being defrauded by installing the restart. If the site is taken down by American Government agencies for fear of possible or potential fraud, then that would and is the risk that all members have to take.

That is why I only used $1000 dollars to buy positions in the Just Been Paid Company.

I think some members are about to start a new site on their own at [URL removed by mod] I recommend joining this site and following this member because they do their due-diligence and keep up with the risk factor. The Just-Been-Paid-Money.com site owner(s) will give you honest forcast on when you need to start percentage withdrawing your money.

Right now The Just-Been-Paid-Money.com is recommending every member withdraw 50% of their profits.

Uh, huh - only a $1,000!! :shocked:

If every member withdraws 50% of their profits, it would probably crash the company but why don't they just withdraw 100%!!?? Makes more sense to me and put it where it might really count - your OWN BANK ACCOUNT!! :whip_the_worker:

scratchycat
12-19-2011, 11:33 AM
JustBeenPaid - "You've Just Been Paid!" (http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=bigbooster&p=jsstripler8)

It is all the same - JSS Tripler and JUST BEEN PAID.

littleroundman
12-21-2011, 12:43 PM
It's now the last period of play and there's only 5 minutes remaining in the game:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/enddays.jpg

Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4605329&postcount=1281)

scratchycat
12-21-2011, 02:35 PM
LRM, I went over there and copied the message (bad eyesight), so I could try to reread this thing.

Update:
Starting today, there will be an "8%
Withdrawal Fee." The reasons for this
are provided on the above page.

Within the next few days, a "$10 free
money" pay-it-forward feature will be
implemented. When members open their
JSS-Tripler accounts, they automatically
get a $10 credit in their JSS-Tripler
accounts. They can use this to buy a
JSS-Tripler position and immediately
start earning 2% per day.

(It's actually a "loan" because 90
days later their JSS accounts will
be debited with $10.)

Existing JSS-Tripler members who
have not yet funded their JSS-Tripler
accounts will also receive the "$10
free money."

You'll be able to tell your prospects
that just by joining, they get "$10
free money" that immediately starts
earning 2% per day!

Working for our wealth and success,

Frederick Mann

In simple language they take your money, then CHARGE you a fee to get back 2% of it!! It must take low intelligence to try that bit...

baylee
12-23-2011, 09:43 PM
It's now the last period of play and there's only 5 minutes remaining in the game:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/enddays.jpg

Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4605329&postcount=1281)

Once again Black December is striking and it is only a matter of time (not very much time) how long the pimps can collect from the sheep.

jvpaul
12-29-2011, 07:29 AM
You folks are very quick to judge without any proof of what you are talking about. I have done my due diligence, which seems to be lacking in any of your posts, and have found that just been paid IS credible, and in fact, is NOT MLM at all. This is just a witch hunt with pre-conceived ideas that are so far from the truth that it is unnerving. To spread these lies and innuendos is irresponsible. Kind of reminds me of our current administration.

baylee
12-29-2011, 08:14 AM
I have done my due diligence, which seems to be lacking in any of your posts, and have found that just been paid IS credible, and in fact, is NOT MLM at all. .

Darn, Now I have to clean up my computer screen, Please warn us before you tell a funny. You are right about one thing, It is not a MLM, It is a scam.

laidback
12-29-2011, 10:19 AM
You folks are very quick to judge without any proof of what you are talking about. I have done my due diligence, which seems to be lacking in any of your posts, and have found that just been paid IS credible, and in fact, is NOT MLM at all. This is just a witch hunt with pre-conceived ideas that are so far from the truth that it is unnerving. To spread these lies and innuendos is irresponsible. Kind of reminds me of our current administration.
Exactly WHAT was your due diligence? All the "I got Paid posts"? Have you asked and received a legitimate answer to the following Questions?
1. Is there a product?
2. Is that product retail marketed to OTHER than members?
3. Does it advertise passive income? If it does, it is an investment and must be licensed and registered in many jurisdictions.
4. Is there income from other than sales of positions to members? No? Then it's a ponzi.
5. Does it have a verifiable physical location?
6. Have you gotten answers to the above from OTHER than admin or the pimps and shills that promote this scam?
If what you think you know, or what you've been told is not independently verifiable, then it is an illegal money game and you really HAVEN'T done due diligence, end of story!

Whip
12-29-2011, 10:35 AM
Well, you'll notice they couldn't dispute any of the 'pre-conceived ideas' or 'lies and innuendos'. Just assert that they allegedly exist.

jbme
12-29-2011, 11:09 PM
I agree with you jvpaul, however I would not worry about what people here say to much. From what I can see most of the members here do not want to see and do not like when people make money online. Honestly when I am thinking of joining a program online I check to see if it is listed here first and if it is I will join it because I know there is a very good chance of making money. The reason for this is if a program is here then usually people are actually making money in it and some members here see it as a threat. They would rather see people work 40 hours a week and be a slave to the time clock in hopes that you are able to retire when you are 70 if you are lucky. I don't know about you jvpaul but that life is not for me. I quit my j-o-b "just over broke" 6 months ago and it was by far the best decision I have ever made. Now I spend a couple hours each day adding people to my list to advertise to and help them make money online also then I will check my accounts in each business I am involved in (Yes I did say business because I treat this like a business and I am making the money I am making because I do treat it like a business) After that I am free to do whatever I want the rest of the day.

If people here want to talk about a scam and one of the biggest scams in history they need to start talking about the US government. And Ponzi's, what about banks are they not a ponzi? Oh I guess they are OK because they are backed by a scam government!

littleroundman
12-29-2011, 11:59 PM
I agree with you jvpaul, however I would not worry about what people here say to much. From what I can see most of the members here do not want to see and do not like when people make money online. Honestly when I am thinking of joining a program online I check to see if it is listed here first and if it is I will join it because I know there is a very good chance of making money. The reason for this is if a program is here then usually people are actually making money in it and some members here see it as a threat. They would rather see people work 40 hours a week and be a slave to the time clock in hopes that you are able to retire when you are 70 if you are lucky. I don't know about you jvpaul but that life is not for me. I quit my j-o-b "just over broke" 6 months ago and it was by far the best decision I have ever made. Now I spend a couple hours each day adding people to my list to advertise to and help them make money online also then I will check my accounts in each business I am involved in (Yes I did say business because I treat this like a business and I am making the money I am making because I do treat it like a business) After that I am free to do whatever I want the rest of the day.

If people here want to talk about a scam and one of the biggest scams in history they need to start talking about the US government. And Ponzi's, what about banks are they not a ponzi? Oh I guess they are OK because they are backed by a scam government!

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/brainwash.gif

jbme
12-30-2011, 01:13 AM
Nope not brainwashed. I just choose not to buy into the (grow up get a "good" job work 50 years to make someone else rich so I can die broke) game.
I have done that for 20 years and it is not for me.

I made the decision several years ago that I would find a way to earn a living online and that is exactly what I have done. It was not easy or fast by any
means but I refused to give up and through a lot of hard work and determination I did it! I no longer have to worry about getting up to an alarm clock every
day to go to a job I hate with a boss barking orders at me all day or loosing a months pay when I want to take an extended vacation somewhere.

Because of the internet and businesses like JBP plus many more I am involved in I can get up when I want go where I want and do what I want. I am not restricted
or tied to any one place because of a job. So who is the one brainwashed here?

littleroundman
12-30-2011, 01:39 AM
What, does playing HYIP ponzi games give you psychic abilities now ??

That's a whole heap of assumptions for someone supposedly so clued up on "due diligence"

Maybe you can see down your 'net connection to look at the posters and work out exactly what it is they "do" besides post here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

Keep posting, 'cos every time you do, you expose just what sort of loudmouthed, know nothing, uneducated in the ways of the real world is posting under the name of "jbme"

There's one great advantage in being a commentator on all things HYIP ponzi related.

All it takes is a tiny bit of patience and perseverance, and the HYIP supporter throwing the mud will simply disappear.

And that's "disappear with egg on his/her face" too.

Give it a month or two and you'll be outa here, too, simply because you'll have nothing to defend.
Nothing to do with anyone here being smarter than anyone else, that's just the nature of the HYIP ponzi "industry"

jbme
12-30-2011, 02:46 AM
LOL I have no intentions on staying here and associating with people like you I just wanted to let people here know that
there are some people making a living online with the kind of business you hate so much!

Hmm loudmouth, uneducated and know nothing? I love the insults, LOL! Guess what no matter what you say or call me I
am still earning way more online than I ever made working a job and regardless of what you think of me I will continue to
do so!

The real world, what is that? What society says it has to be? Why do you think that is the only way it can be? Do you think there
might just be something better out there? Well guess what you may not think so but there is and I am living it!

So go ahead and say whatever you want or throw some more insults at me because I could really care less what you think of me
that just shows the kind of person you really are!

ProfHenryHiggins
12-30-2011, 02:57 AM
Jbme, please think out your responses a bit longer before posting. Repeating the same tired, worn out buzzwords and claims wastes everyone's time.
Put things in your own words, rather than rehashing terminology from the bandwagon of identical plastic people such as "just over broke."

As has been pointed out all too often in the past, "works" does not mean the same thing as "legal." Just look at what both Carlo Ponzi and Bernie Madoff did. Both of them were quite successful in making money for their clientele; they just did it in a way that was neither honest nor legal.

littleroundman
12-30-2011, 03:53 AM
Hmm loudmouth, uneducated and know nothing? I love the insults,

If the hat fits, and all that stuff.

You were the one who first used the words "due diligence" to describe what you do.

Anyone who has ever done TRUE due diligence couldn't help laugh when a self described HYIP ponzi player uses the term.

I can't help it if you speak in HYIP ponzi industry cliches and attempt to rationalize and justify your hobby.

If you came out and told us you play HYIP ponzis and had no intention of stopping any time soon, things would be different.

But you didn't.

In fact YOU branded yourself as "loudmouth, uneducated and know nothing" by speaking fluent HYIPeze and quoting the "PonziPlayers 101" handbook.

As for your statement "I am still earning way more online than I ever made working a job" I don't need to make comment at all, really, do I ??

laidback
12-30-2011, 09:50 AM
Ya know, I've turned my Thesaurus inside out and can't find where "earning" is a synonym for theft and fraud...! Can one of you mental midgets from the slime world of hyips point it out...?

Whip
12-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Shocking.....still no disputed facts.

laidback
12-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Shocking.....still no disputed facts.

LOL, to paraphrase an old saying," A fact to a hyip (pimp, player,shill admin) is like Kryptonite to Superman...!

Whip
12-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Poor baby got in too late and isn't seeing his reward. lol.

Fgold
12-30-2011, 11:47 AM
I've heard that the 10 dollar free investment is already implemented and members can start earning for free ???

Lil Ol' Radical Me
12-30-2011, 03:18 PM
It's already been pointed out that making money, online or off, does not make those means of making money legal. The enthusiastic ponzi promoters who have beamed themselves over here to enlighten us should be a little more careful about their claims (luckily for them they are posting anonymously) If they are indeed making lots of lolly, they will be doing so at the expense of their downlines who will lose same. They will the small percentage at the top of the tree who score. However, when the big bad law enforcement boys start sniffing around, they will be the ones with the civil and criminal charges for perpetrating frauds, not the people here.

If, of course, they are not making pots of the green stuff, they are just the usual delusional ponzi cheerleaders who need to take a reality check.

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:26 PM

PROOF, you want PROOF!!!! Read your own ads, the claims being made are so full of it, most intelligent people would run away. But you big guys know how to bring 'em in and take their money while you laugh at them. I believe you spread enough lies, innuendos and pre-conceived ideas to make us feel kinda small in comparison.

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:31 PM

Of course you agree with him as you are both involved in the same scam. :shocked: How does your conscience play in all this, do you have one!!?? You are making false claims to take money from other people.

So you want to join us in helping unscam our government? You might need to clean up your own act first.

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:35 PM
LOL I have no intentions on staying here and associating with people like you I just wanted to let people here know that
there are some people making a living online with the kind of business you hate so much!

Hmm loudmouth, uneducated and know nothing? I love the insults, LOL! Guess what no matter what you say or call me I
am still earning way more online than I ever made working a job and regardless of what you think of me I will continue to
do so!

The real world, what is that? What society says it has to be? Why do you think that is the only way it can be? Do you think there
might just be something better out there? Well guess what you may not think so but there is and I am living it!

So go ahead and say whatever you want or throw some more insults at me because I could really care less what you think of me
that just shows the kind of person you really are!

Now where have I heard similar words before... insults, earning more than you, people making a living online....

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:38 PM
Nope not brainwashed. I just choose not to buy into the (grow up get a "good" job work 50 years to make someone else rich so I can die broke) game.

I made the decision several years ago that I would find a way to earn a living online and that is exactly what I have done. It was not easy or fast by any
means but I refused to give up and through a lot of hard work and determination I did it! I no longer have to worry about getting up to an alarm clock every
day to go to a job I hate with a boss barking orders at me all day or loosing a months pay when I want to take an extended vacation somewhere.

Because of the internet and businesses like JBP plus many more I am involved in I can get up when I want go where I want and do what I want. I am not restricted

Wow, I just can't figure it but I believe that detergent would help you a lot. Come back after you have tried it.

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:41 PM
=ProfHenryHiggins;14115]Jbme, please think out your responses a bit longer before posting. Repeating the same tired, worn out buzzwords and claims wastes everyone's time.
Put things in your own words, rather than rehashing terminology from the bandwagon of identical plastic people such as "just over broke."

As has been pointed out all too often in the past, "works" does not mean the same thing as "legal." Just look at what both Carlo Ponzi and Bernie Madoff did. Both of them were quite successful in making money for their clientele; they just did it in a way that was neither honest nor legal.

Exactly!! There is a difference and when this thing folds they will leave a lot of people having lost money while they make off to start another ripoff scheme.

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:45 PM
It's already been pointed out that making money, online or off, does not make those means of making money legal. The enthusiastic ponzi promoters who have beamed themselves over here to enlighten us should be a little more careful about their claims (luckily for them they are posting anonymously) If they are indeed making lots of lolly, they will be doing so at the expense of their downlines who will lose same. They will the small percentage at the top of the tree who score. However, when the big bad law enforcement boys start sniffing around, they will be the ones with the civil and criminal charges for perpetrating frauds, not the people here.

If, of course, they are not making pots of the green stuff, they are just the usual delusional ponzi cheerleaders who need to take a reality check.

Well-stated LORM!!

jbme
12-30-2011, 05:02 PM
It is hilarious reading all these posts. It is really incredible how narrow minded a group of people can be.

My conscious is clear as a bell, I do not feel bad at all bringing people into the business I am involved in
because they make money just as I do. It also makes me feel good when I get emails from my referrals
thanking me for introducing them to whichever business they follow me into.

I do not make any false claims whatsoever when I promote and tell people that they can and will make
make money I am simply stating the truth!

I am not concerned about how anyone here feels about how I choose to earn my living because I am happy
doing it and I will continue to do it for years to come. When I was working 40 hours a week I was bringing
home about $300 per week and since I have quit my job I am now bringing home over 1K a week so why
would I ever go back to working a traditional job?

I can see it is really pointless to continue this discussion as members here refuse to think outside the box and
do not like when people are earning money from online businesses regardless of how much it is helping people
and changing peoples lives. But that is OK those of us that have chosen to change our financial future by
earning a living online need people who still think a job is the only way to go.

ProfHenryHiggins
12-30-2011, 05:29 PM
I do not make any false claims whatsoever when I promote and tell people that they can and will make

You may want to read this,
FTC Publishes Final Guides Governing Endorsements, Testimonials (http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2009/10/endortest.shtm)
regarding advertising laws in your country, and avoid wording your ads in ways that "guarantee" that your new recruits will make the same money that you do.

As far as working a 40 hour work week for $300 a week in pay, well, that would sound like either an entry level of employment, or a job that did not call for much skill, such as a general labourer. Although such work does not pay well, it is still a necessity for society to operate, and encouraging greater unemployment harms the overall fabric of the community with the loss of workers in such industries as road upkeep, repairmen, sanitation, manufacturing, and food distribution. Considering how weak manufacturing already is in the USA, I would tend to have a jaundiced eye towards anything that would reduce it further.

EagleOne
12-30-2011, 05:42 PM
It is hilarious reading all these posts. It is really incredible how narrow minded a group of people can be.

My conscious is clear as a bell, I do not feel bad at all bringing people into the business I am involved in
because they make money just as I do. It also makes me feel good when I get emails from my referrals

I am not concerned about how anyone here feels about how I choose to earn my living because I am happy
doing it and I will continue to do it for years to come. When I was working 40 hours a week I was bringing
home about $300 per week and since I have quit my job I am now bringing home over 1K a week so why
would I ever go back to working a traditional job?

I can see it is really pointless to continue this discussion as members here refuse to think outside the box and
do not like when people are earning money from online businesses regardless of how much it is helping people
and changing peoples lives. But that is OK those of us that have chosen to change our financial future by
earning a living online need people who still think a job is the only way to go.

So according to you, it is OK to keep robbing Peter to pay Paul as long as you are Paul. It won't be long until you are Peter.

They have just about run out of new suckers, err members, to join this Ponzi. It is now just a matter of time before this crashes and burns like every other Ponzi claiming to do what they are doing.

As Prof Higgins has pointed out, the FTC might have a different take on what you are doing than you do, and guess what? They trump you. But hey, what do you care, right?

Whip
12-30-2011, 06:32 PM
So according to you, it is OK to keep robbing Peter to pay Paul as long as you are Paul. It won't be long until you are Peter.

They have just about run out of new suckers, err members, to join this Ponzi. It is now just a matter of time before this crashes and burns like every other Ponzi claiming to do what they are doing.

As Prof Higgins has pointed out, the FTC might have a different take on what you are doing than you do, and guess what? They trump you. But hey, what do you care, right?

That is why they are here trying again to put out the eternal Springfield tire fire (a Simpsons reference for those who may not know). They got in too late and are not going to get paid and need someone to believe they will so they'll join to recoup the loss.

baylee
12-30-2011, 07:21 PM

I just love clawbacks and I for one hope it visits this scam.

littleroundman
12-30-2011, 08:37 PM

Therein lies the problem.

You're part of a whole substrata of society which thinks it IS OK to do what you do.

"Greed is good" is your mantra and everything's alright as long as you get yours.

Sad as it may be, it's a reality and your numbers are increasing by the day.

baylee
12-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Therein lies the problem.

You're part of a whole substrata of society which thinks it IS OK to do what you do.

"Greed is good" is your mantra and everything's alright as long as you get yours.

Sad as it may be, it's a reality and your numbers are increasing by the day.

Clawback works wonders for these type of people!

scratchycat
12-31-2011, 09:43 AM
con·scious   /ˈkɒnʃəs/ Show Spelled[kon-shuhs] Show IPA
adjective
1. aware of one's own existence, sensations, thoughts, surroundings, etc.
2. fully aware of or sensitive to something (often followed by of ): conscious of one's own faults; He wasn't conscious of the gossip about his past.
3. having the mental faculties fully active: He was conscious during the operation.
4. known to oneself; felt: conscious guilt.
5. aware of what one is doing: a conscious liar.

Conscience: a : the sense or consciousness of the moral goodness or blameworthiness of one's own conduct, intentions, or character together with a feeling of obligation to do right or be good b : a faculty, power, or principle enjoining good acts c : the part of the superego in psychoanalysis that transmits commands and admonitions to the ego
2archaic : consciousness
3: conformity to what one considers to be correct, right, or morally good : conscientiousness
4: sensitive regard for fairness or justice : scruple
— con·science·less \-ləs\ adjective
— in all conscience or in conscience
: in all fairness

There you go Clear as a Bell!!!:loser:

Lil Ol' Radical Me
12-31-2011, 10:01 AM
I can see it is really pointless to continue this discussion

Then why do you do it? lol

Baylee has it right - clawbacks work wonders on ponzi promoters and their followers. It is sincerely to be hoped that they become a normal way of dealing with them in the future.

Whip
12-31-2011, 10:42 AM
So they won't be back to point out exactly what facts in this thread are not true? Shocking I say!

littleroundman
12-31-2011, 07:58 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/cant1.jpg

Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4613917&postcount=1321)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/cant2.jpg

Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4613972&postcount=1323)

littleroundman
01-20-2012, 04:35 AM
It doesn't matter how many times observers use the phrase "selective payments" it's not until they've experienced it themselves that newbies understand what it means.

While the JSS pimps and cheerleaders keep on boasting how much they've made, the rest of the members are left wondering what's hit them:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jsstruth.jpg

littleroundman
01-20-2012, 11:05 PM
The more savvy amongst us will by now have realized that two of the best indicators of a dying HYIP ponzi game in its' last stages are currently taking place.

* The number of anonymous guests reading the "JustGotPaid" on REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)
has quadrupled in the past few weeks.

* The number of "I got paid" posts by pimps and shills on the usual suspect forums such as Talkgold has likewise increased.

Unfortunately for the players, it's way, way too late to be able to do anything about it.

Their money is long gone.

With a little bit of luck, though, lessons will have been learned.

Fgold
01-21-2012, 11:29 PM
The FREE position still on and generating profits day by day! Just few months remaining to reach the minimum to request a cashout! No Investement required and only few minutes to register, log in and cashout and see how it will go!! It's a FREE try and nothing to lose so why are you keep blaming this one??

littleroundman
01-22-2012, 12:50 AM
The FREE position still on and generating profits day by day! Just few months remaining to reach the minimum to request a cashout! No Investement required and only few minutes to register, log in and cashout and see how it will go!! It's a FREE try and nothing to lose so why are you keep blaming this one??

It's good to have players such as yourself on the forum, Fgold.

This way, people get to see how easy it is to be sucked into playing HYIP ponzi games and just how easy it is to believe the B/S.

Keep up the good work.

littleroundman
01-22-2012, 02:37 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/realitybites.jpg

As usual, as a HYIP ponzi game comes to its' end, cheerleaders and pimps are always "right" and ordinary members are always "wrong"

baylee
01-22-2012, 11:01 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/realitybites.jpg

As usual, as a HYIP ponzi game comes to its' end, cheerleaders and pimps are always "right" and ordinary members are always "wrong"

The bolding is mine but it is obvious they are trying to suck the very last drop of crap out of the buffalo nickel.

Old Today, 01:50 PM
VIP Investor

Default Re: JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com
Interesting,

For those who are crying scam, think about it, how do you define scam? Most would say if they lost money, it was a scam, well, to date, I have not heard on person who has lost money in two years running, and that must be a record for any HYIP, so NO, this is not a scam, but to mazimize your earnings, like any business, it will take some effort. The 2% Tripler is a teaser, or as some refer to it, a feeder program which is designed to attract attention of all the do nothing types which never work anything to its full potential.

This program takes some time to fully understand, and company provides all the inforamtion one would need to maximize strategies to your best advantage, but sitting on your butt will only return so much, so you either go somewhere else and lose your money, or you take the time to learn the system. Yes, the illusion of the tripler being what it is, easy money, it is a little misleading if you don't understand why it is necessary to have restarts.

Remember folks, this is a pyramid, and like all pyramids, they are not sustainable, so my hats off to Frederick for his strategy to keep it going whereby no one looses money, although may not earn as much as they were led to believe initially with the 2% tipler alone. You have to work it. The new Pay It Forward free position is helping the do nothings, yet some will still complain, that is human nature, and I have seen it all, but as I see it, this is not a scam, it is an earnest attempt to extend the potential for those who work it, and judging from growth figures, enough are working it to benefit us all, not as fast as we would all like, but never the less, it is working, if you are working it. There is no such thing as a freeloader pyramid, but a working pyramid is the structure of all successful businesses.

Success to all,

littleroundman
01-22-2012, 11:19 AM
That's gotta be one of the funniest rationalizations I've seen in a long time.

Remember folks, this is a pyramid, and like all pyramids, they are not sustainable, but, it's not a scam.

I'll tell you what, even Manolo/Strosdegoz/Dirson Eduardo Jimenez Santana and/or Ken Russo would have a hard time coming up with a greater pile of crud than that little effort.

baylee
01-23-2012, 09:52 AM
I have to go buy a new computer screen. I was drinking coffee and reading the JBP thread at MMG and found this. I ruined my screen.

hemsagar

post Jan 21 2012, 11:59 PM
Post #10822

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 320,535

Is JBP Legal?

An important new element of our strength
is that JustBeenPaid! and its related
programs, including the Restart Feature,
are licenced under United States Patent
6,578,010 --

Patent US6578010 - Multi-node network marketing computer system - Google Patents (http://www.google.com/patents/US6578010)

This strengthens our legal position and
a notice about the patent will be added
to some of our affiliate and other web
pages soon.

This came in today's update. Good news for many people as they can get many more referrals.

eviltomato
01-25-2012, 01:42 PM
i will speak from my experience.... Yea it looked great so i signed up, but i refused to put money in. I got some friends to sign up under me and they put money in because they were a little bit less suspicious about it.

So..... I had $500 in my account from their startup. I bought all tripler positions with it and have been compounding it for a few months.
Oh yayy i am making about 30 bucks a day now.
RESTART!
Over half of the positions were converted to JSS positions. It has been 3 weeks now and i only see a third of the positions in JSS that i was supposed to have been given.
3 helpdesk tickets... no response
I go and talk to an admin and they say to just keep updating the tickets to get supports attention
So i ask the admins.. On average how long will it take to cycle a position that does not have a placement?
They said it could take a YEAR!

Soooooooo.
Hypothetically - You deposit money, It will grow a little over time. After that little bit of time it will be cut in half. You can possibly get the other half back 6months to a year from now. You can maybe get it back sooner if you pay some more money "placement", and then a little more "expedited".

Yea can you see the problem here?

The only way that you can truely make money on here is if you have a bunch of referals under you feeding you.

Fgold
01-25-2012, 08:46 PM
i will speak from my experience.... Yea it looked great so i signed up, but i refused to put money in. I got some friends to sign up under me and they put money in because they were a little bit less suspicious about it.

So..... I had $500 in my account from their startup. I bought all tripler positions with it and have been compounding it for a few months.
Oh yayy i am making about 30 bucks a day now.
RESTART!
Over half of the positions were converted to JSS positions. It has been 3 weeks now and i only see a third of the positions in JSS that i was supposed to have been given.
3 helpdesk tickets... no response
I go and talk to an admin and they say to just keep updating the tickets to get supports attention
So i ask the admins.. On average how long will it take to cycle a position that does not have a placement?
They said it could take a YEAR!

Soooooooo.
Hypothetically - You deposit money, It will grow a little over time. After that little bit of time it will be cut in half. You can possibly get the other half back 6months to a year from now. You can maybe get it back sooner if you pay some more money "placement", and then a little more "expedited".

Yea can you see the problem here?

The only way that you can truely make money on here is if you have a bunch of referals under you feeding you.

You're really a BIG Ref Whore!! :pimp:

How did you get so many referrals?? :RpS_ohmy:

littleroundman
01-25-2012, 09:00 PM

And that's the bottom line, isn't it ?

Most newbie players don't realize that "referrals" are how shills and pimps make their money.

All those "I got paid" posts by refwhores and monitors are from referrals, they spend little or no money of their own.

They put in some trivial amount like $10, then sit back and profit from kickbacks from the "honest admin" and referral commissions.

eviltomato
01-26-2012, 09:30 AM
And that's the bottom line, isn't it ?

Most newbie players don't realize that "referrals" are how shills and pimps make their money.

All those "I got paid" posts by refwhores and monitors are from referrals, they spend little or no money of their own.

They put in some trivial amount like $10, then sit back and profit from kickbacks from the "honest admin" and referral commissions.

Yep it truely is the bottom line.

My plan was to use referral money and see if it works. After letting it compound for a while i was going to get a check cut to me. Once i got the check and saw it was for real..... then i would deposit some of my money.

The restart allowed me to see how much of a scam it really is.

As for my referrals... the ones that deposited a lot of money were real life friends.

All of my other referrals i got from typosquatting domains. I typosquat lots of gambling and lottery domains. I choose them because they are the mindset of people that would sign up for something like this. And i also dont feel bad taking money from those kind of people because they were gunna spend it on crap anyways.

Am i the bad guy? I dont think i am.

What lesson have i learned? If somebody is gunna be dumb and throw their money away.. it if perfectly ok for me to get a slice of the pie because it does not increase the amount that they loose. Whenever a new hot scam comes along i plan to sign up and use my domains : )

Whip
01-26-2012, 10:47 AM
So you have to intentionally deceive people to steal their money but think you're a good guy? lol.

eviltomato
01-26-2012, 11:10 AM
So you have to intentionally deceive people to steal their money but think you're a good guy? lol.

But they were gunna blow it anyways gambling and playing the lottery. I am not stealing it... JBP is.

Besides... if they are stupid enough to put money into it then i have no sympathy for them.

I might feel bad if i was typosquatting non- gambling sites and made money from people... but am not getting people from those sites

laidback
01-26-2012, 11:55 AM
But they were gunna blow it anyways gambling and playing the lottery. I am not stealing it... JBP is.

Besides... if they are stupid enough to put money into it then i have no sympathy for them.

I might feel bad if i was typosquatting non- gambling sites and made money from people... but am not getting people from those sites
Here's a news flash for you, BH. Any attempts by you to recruit members into an illegal operation is fraud and a felony. Fraud is the act itself, and not dependent on whether the mark is good ,bad, stupid or brilliant. Your argument is as pathetic as those that argue, "He is breaking the rules, why can't I?"

Finix
01-27-2012, 05:21 AM
But they were gunna blow it anyways gambling and playing the lottery.
You are correct. They would blow it on something else, but that would be without your direct involvement.

I am not stealing it... JBP is.
You are correct again. You are not stealing their money. JBP is. You are, however, helping JBP to steal it - which makes you directly involved in theft and legally responsible for their losses should they occur.

Finix
01-27-2012, 07:41 AM
You are wrong. The fact that the main benefits are from the referral structure is self-evident even to complete newbs and even if they happen to be idiots. That's why there so many newbs and morons in the industry at this point.

baylee
01-27-2012, 08:50 PM
URGENT >> BULLETN >> MOVING: JSS Tripler Promoters Targeted By Italian Regulator CONSOB In Securities Probe
By PatrickPretty.com 3:15 pm Jan 27, 2012

LinK;

PatrickPretty.com: Ponzi Schemes. Securities fraud. HYIP Schemes. Pyramid Schemes. Investment Fraud. Internet Crime. (http://www.patrickpretty.com/)

EagleOne
01-27-2012, 09:43 PM
You are correct. They would blow it on something else, but that would be without your direct involvement.

You are correct again. You are not stealing their money. JBP is. You are, however, helping JBP to steal it - which makes you directly involved in theft and legally responsible for their losses should they occur.

Don't faint or have a heart attack on me, but I totally agree with your post.

By the way, shouldn't this thread be combined with the other one in the Online Opportunities thread, or vice-a-versa? Just asking.

baylee
01-27-2012, 09:52 PM
By the way, shouldn't this thread be combined with the other one in the Online Opportunities thread, or vice-a-versa? Just asking.

Most likely.

littleroundman
01-27-2012, 10:55 PM

This thread has 63 posts, the other one has 206.

I know the HYIP ponzi biz is confusing, but I don't think we need to add to the confusion.

baylee
01-28-2012, 07:48 PM
The BS never stops from the pimps.

jgerres

post Today, 03:07 PM
Post #11033

MMG Member

Member No.: 258,270

The last few days I have done pretty good in JSS.

I now have a total of 37 matrices set to cycle within the next 2 weeks and when
they do I will have enough money to buy a motor home and start traveling the
US, all thanks to JBP!!

Masondeanm
02-04-2012, 12:04 PM
First off I'd like to say I've never seen such a big group of bitches in any forum I've been on. I mean seriously guy, I'm only 16 and I think the **** your posting is immature. If people want to profit from ponzi's, let them. If they wanna try to profit from ponzis but are gonna fail, let them. Second, about JBP, I really don't know if it's a scam or not. I would logically think it is but who knows. But I joind becasue I had absoultely NOTHING to lose. They give you your first position free and I plan to see how much I can do with that befor I turn 18 (casue I can't collect the money until then). No matter how much I make I don't think I'm every gonna put any money into this though just because it SEEMS like a total scam and I'm not gonna risk losing it. And I say seems because unlike you people, I'm not so quick to judge. But seriously guys, grow up.

littleroundman
02-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Out of the mouths of babes.

littleroundman
02-04-2012, 12:32 PM
first off i'd like to say i've never seen such a big group of bitches in any forum i've been on.

hardly surprising, given your age. i mean, how many forums can one squeeze in between little league, homework and chores

i mean seriously guy, i'm only 16 and i think the **** your posting is immature.

If people want to profit from ponzi's, let them. If they wanna try to profit from ponzis but are gonna fail, let them.

but we are. Who, exactly, is stopping anyone from doing anything ? Where on the site is the word "compulsory" used ?

second, about jbp, i really don't know if it's a scam or not.
ah, but what about if we do know it's a scam ?
doesn't the first amendment apply equally to those speaking out against fraud ?

i would logically think it is but who knows. umm, we do

but i joind becasue i had absoultely nothing to lose. well, nothing but your integrity

they give you your first position free and i plan to see how much i can do with that befor i turn 18 (casue i can't collect the money until then). well, you've got no worries there. 18 minus 16 = 2 years. There is absolutely no chance of jbp being around after one year, much less two

no matter how much i make i don't think i'm every gonna put any money into this though just because it seems like a total scam and i'm not gonna risk losing it. And i say seems because unlike you people,

i'm not so quick to judge. what, are you psychic as well now ?? How do you know how long it took anyone here to "judge"

but seriously guys, grow up.seriously ?? Oh, sorry. I didn't think you were being serious. I thought this was an early april fools joke.

Masondeanm
02-04-2012, 12:45 PM
thanks for further proving my point guys :RpS_biggrin:. Also I'd like to know all of you who personally lost money with JBP please.

Whip
02-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Ha ha ha. got in too late did ya?

laidback
02-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Ha ha ha. got in too late did ya?

LOL, this guy is 16, like the Pope is Baptist...!

Masondeanm
02-04-2012, 03:13 PM
LOL, this guy is 16, like the Pope is Baptist...!

I take that as a complement. :)

laidback
02-04-2012, 03:25 PM
I take that as a complement. :)
First off, the correct word is 'compliment'. Secondly, maybe you ARE 16, most adults don't take kindly to being called a liar.

scratchycat
02-04-2012, 03:52 PM
This thread has 63 posts, the other one has 206.

I know the HYIP ponzi biz is confusing, but I don't think we need to add to the confusion.

I agree Eagle1 that it should be and I will apologize. I discovered the other thread after I started this one - sorry folks. It would be fine with me to combine both the justbeenpaids, totally up to admin.

scratchycat
02-04-2012, 03:55 PM
I did a search on just been paid and did not find anything because the name was justbeenpaid.

http://www.realscam.com/f8/justbeenpaid-810/

Looks like we have a real winner commenting in here and only sweet sixteen! You will have wasted your time because as it has been stated here, this baby will not be around to pay up by then.

Masondeanm
02-04-2012, 04:15 PM
I could care less either way. Like I said, I'm not going to be putting any money into this.

baylee
02-04-2012, 10:29 PM
First off I'd like to say I've never seen such a big group of bitches in any forum I've been on. I mean seriously guy, I'm only 16 and I think the **** your posting is immature. If people want to profit from ponzi's, let them. If they wanna try to profit from ponzis but are gonna fail, let them. Second, about JBP, I really don't know if it's a scam or not. I would logically think it is but who knows. But I joind becasue I had absoultely NOTHING to lose. They give you your first position free and I plan to see how much I can do with that befor I turn 18 (casue I can't collect the money until then). No matter how much I make I don't think I'm every gonna put any money into this though just because it SEEMS like a total scam and I'm not gonna risk losing it. And I say seems because unlike you people, I'm not so quick to judge. But seriously guys, grow up.

I remember when I was 16 and had all the answers and then I was 30 and realized my parents went to college and got really smart all of the sudden! Every thing they had been telling me had been true. I hope you have the time to grow and learn.

laidback
02-04-2012, 10:49 PM
I remember when I was 16 and had all the answers and then I was 30 and realized my parents went to college and got really smart all of the sudden! Every thing they had been telling me had been true. I hope you have the time to grow and learn.
LOL, perhaps this will help:

scratchycat
02-17-2012, 01:51 PM
justbeenpaid, jsstripler, Just Been Paid and now jsstripler2

Here is info on jsstripler from Go Daddy

WHOIS search results for: JSSTRIPLER.COM (Registered) Is this your
domain?
Add hosting, email and more.
Want to buy
this domain?
Get it with our Domain Buy service.

What is a Premium Domain Name?
Premium Domain names are now more valuable then typical domain names because they are based on common words and phrases. GoDaddy.com does not own these domain names, but is one of the few registrars offering them on behalf of their third-party owners. The data contained in GoDaddy.com, LLC's WHOIS database,
while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This
information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written
permission of GoDaddy.com, LLC. By submitting an inquiry,
you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular,
you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible,
dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any
purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and
solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree
not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic
processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes.

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, LLC
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
Hup Sun Eng
6 Reynolds Street
Lower Hutt
Wellington, Wellington 5011
New Zealand

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Go Daddy Mobile - Domain Search, Go Daddy Commercials (http://www.godaddy.com))
Domain Name: JSSTRIPLER.COM
Created on: 19-Feb-11
Expires on: 19-Feb-13
Last Updated on: 19-Jan-12

Administrative Contact:
Eng, Hup Sun hupsun@gmail.com
6 Reynolds Street
Lower Hutt
New Zealand

Technical Contact:
Eng, Hup Sun hupsun@gmail.com
6 Reynolds Street
Lower Hutt
New Zealand

scratchycat
02-17-2012, 01:59 PM
jsstripler2 started by Okosh (http://www.realscam.com/f8/jsstripler2-908/)

justbeenpaid (http://www.realscam.com/f8/justbeenpaid-810/?highlight=justbeenpaid) started by Dark Defender

This one I started because I could not find it in search, so we are in for doing the same thing - reporting these scams!!

Posted by P2P in thread (http://www.realscam.com/f16/julian-weider-howard-kennedy-lawyer-bogdan-fiedur-owner-scam-ponzi-promoting-site-adlandpro-955/index16.html):

"Bogdan Fiedur" and "Barry Scott" of Scamlandpro endorse their POTW Person of The Week awards to one Lenworth Nelson who openly advertises scams like Zeek Rewards, JustBeenPaid, and jsstripler in his signature files.

Does Fiedur wish to sue me for libel about comments on his choice of Person of The Week? Lenworth Nelson (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2510027/Voteforthe312POTW/2.aspx)?

They have them all in Scamlandpro, look and you will find!!

scratchycat
02-17-2012, 02:01 PM
I will tell you where a lot of the scammers have gone - Facebook!! Everyday I see more and more programs being promoted and blogs showing up that sucker people into these schemes.

People are getting scammed and don't even know it!!

Masondeanm
02-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Why do you guys saw Zeek Rewards is a scam?

baylee
02-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Eyes are starting to open up. (From the TG ponzi forum)

Today, 11:02 PM
Amateur Investor

Default Re: JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com
216 JSS positions and only 2 paid. What a joke. They fill all sorts of places, though I have a premium of 18 but they will not be filled. What a joke and why is that so many feel that it is good?????? We seem to be fooled everybody. Restart took 75% and they say that we should make more money after the restart and I see now that it will never be the case.

Link:

JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com - Page 157 - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283019&page=157)

baylee
02-17-2012, 07:30 PM
This is from MMG answering the same poster from post #83. The Bolding is mine!

solstar

post Today, 03:31 PM
Post #11482

MMG Member

Member No.: 279,700

QUOTE (danne1 @ Feb 17 2012, 03:42 PM) *
216 JSS positions and only 2 paid. What a joke. They fill all sorts of places, though I have a premium of 18 but they will not be filled. What a joke and why is that so many feel that it is good?????? We seem to be fooled everybody. Restart took 75% and they say that we should make more money after the restart and I see now that it will never be the case.

I agree. Anyone that did not get in early and play this like the good ponzi that it is.... has been royally sucker punched!...But they promise to treat the new members fairly in the future. wink.gif

jde67
02-22-2012, 04:43 PM

Hey jbme!

I feel the same way you do. I no longer want to spend my life working "for the man". Any chance you can help me understand this "just been paid" thing. I enrolled but, quite frankly, I don't understand how it works. And please don't tell me to read their faq's and whatnot because none of that helped either. I'd sure love to have a instruction from a real person.

Thanks

baylee
02-22-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey jbme!

I feel the same way you do. I no longer want to spend my life working "for the man". Any chance you can help me understand this "just been paid" thing. I enrolled but, quite frankly, I don't understand how it works. And please don't tell me to read their faq's and whatnot because none of that helped either. I'd sure love to have a instruction from a real person.

Thanks

I suggest you look up preakr8 or lolalola and ask one of them (or both) to take you under their wing and help you with JBP. I am sure they will be glad to help.

littleroundman
02-22-2012, 08:00 PM
I am sure they will be glad to help THEMSELVES TO YOUR WALLET, BANK ACCOUNT AND ANYTHING NOT BOLTED DOWN

There, fixed it for ya.

baylee
02-22-2012, 08:25 PM
There, fixed it for ya.

Oh, I agree with ya but I answered in the same vein it was asked and was hoping for the best if you know what I mean.

bahari
03-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Starting from December 2011, Just Been Paid give the New Member $10 Free.
This $10 Must Used to By 1 position in JSS Tripler.
With this Bonus you have no Risk to Join.
You will have revenue 2% for 75 days
You will get $10 x 0.2 x 75 = $15
How to get this $15. You don't need to Click anything, Deposit your Money, or Recruit Other People.
After register just leave it away and proof it your self. Your balance is improving everyday.

How To Claim Your $10 Sign Up Bonus.
Here, I'll show you Step By Step.

Soapboxmom
03-04-2012, 10:04 PM
bahari came on with a plug for this clunker. Perhaps he or she would like to join the current discussions about the promised 2% a day returns, where these are documented and how they are produced.

Soapboxmom

baylee
03-05-2012, 08:00 AM
This scam is close to dead and still a few try to pimp it. My, My, My!

scratchycat
03-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Starting from December 2011, Just Been Paid give the New Member $10 Free.
This $10 Must Used to By 1 position in JSS Tripler.
With this Bonus you have no Risk to Join.
You will have revenue 2% for 75 days
You will get $10 x 0.2 x 75 = $15
How to get this $15. You don't need to Click anything, Deposit your Money, or Recruit Other People.
After register just leave it away and proof it your self. Your balance is improving everyday.

How To Claim Your $10 Sign Up Bonus.
Here, I'll show you Step By Step.

Agreed with SBM, you need to go here and do some reading...

http://www.realscam.com/f8/justbeenpaid-810/

You people keep pushing a Dead Horse.

JBP killer
03-17-2012, 12:21 AM
I invested $3000 in the stock market last year and lost almost all of it. I put in $500 into this program called JustBeenPaid about 4 months ago, and as of today I have withdrawn over $2000 from the program. This program may close down eventually, but it is certainly worth the risk. If you plan on gambling away your money in Vegas or putting money in the stock market, I recommend you try this program instead. You don't have to risk too much money to make a good profit.

littleroundman
03-17-2012, 12:37 AM
HeHe,

Nice analogy.

Inaccurate and misleading but nice.

When was the last time the stock market or Las Vegas ran away with your money ???

When was the last time the casino told you it was a multi squillion dollar business based in South Africa with a super secret money making system when it wasn't ??

The best you can say is playing HYIP ponzis has some similarities with other forms of gambling.

A Porsche has some similarities with a Volkswagen.

BUT IT'S NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE A VOLKSWAGEN. No matter how some slick talking saleperson tries to convince you by listing the similarities.

Just like HYIPs will never be anything but "sorta like" gambling.

JBP killer
03-17-2012, 01:18 AM
You are right. However, I will say that as far as the HYIPs go, JustBeenPaid is definitely the best one. I haven't seen any other program that allows anyone to call a number and speak to the owner of the program one on one. That gave me some confidence to throw some money into the program. Another thing i noticed is that they actually have products that they sell. I was made aware that I was not making an investment, but purchasing their advertising credits and success training. They also sell lots of apparels, but it seems to me that you have to join atleast as a free member to see what they are doing. Oh well, hope the program lasts a few more years.

littleroundman
03-17-2012, 01:29 AM
You are right. However, I will say that as far as the HYIPs go, JustBeenPaid is definitely the best one. I haven't seen any other program that allows anyone to call a number and speak to the owner of the program one on one. That gave me some confidence to throw some money into the program. Another thing i noticed is that they actually have products that they sell. I was made aware that I was not making an investment, but purchasing their advertising credits and success training. They also sell lots of apparels, but it seems to me that you have to join atleast as a free member to see what they are doing. Oh well, hope the program lasts a few more years.

Here's the thing.

If you, or anyone else want to play the HYIPs, fine.

If you all know the risks and you know they're illegal, fine.

It's your money and you're decision

BUT

what most of us here object to is the fact there are many, many people who DON'T know what they're getting into.

There are many, many people who DO think HYIPs are legitimate.

AND, there are many, many opportunistic thieves out there working very hard to make sure they NEVER find out the truth.

It simply doesn't matter what I think or whether or not I can see right through HYIPs.

What matters is there ARE unwitting victims.

End of story.

Whip
03-17-2012, 08:11 AM
I haven't seen any other program that allows anyone to call a number and speak to the owner of the program one on one.

And you know this beyond the shadow of a doubt how? Just because 'he' told you he was? Answer is, you don't. For all you know, you could have been talking to me. Your sentence is one of the biggest lies in this game...especially when the people spouting it are trying to convince others to join so they can get their money back.

surfer
03-17-2012, 08:30 AM
It doesn't matter whether you can talk to the owner one on one over the phone or even face to face.

Many ponzi owners are happy to talk with their eventual victims.

That's what con men do. They smile and shake your hand while they pick your pockets, convincing you that they are wonderful.

surfer
03-17-2012, 08:33 AM
And as LRM said, many of would not give these scams a second thought if they just involved the ponzi players from sites like MMG.

Unfortunately, you habitual ponzi players wouldn't make enough money if there weren't actual victims involved who were too naive to see these things for what they are.

JBP killer
03-17-2012, 08:47 AM
And as LRM said, many of would not give these scams a second thought if they just involved the ponzi players from sites like MMG.

Unfortunately, you habitual ponzi players wouldn't make enough money if there weren't actual victims involved who were too naive to see these things for what they are.

If you consider the risk/reward ratio, it makes sense to risk an amount that you are willing to lose and just see what happens. That is why some people will give it a try.

scratchycat
03-17-2012, 10:05 AM
If you consider the risk/reward ratio, it makes sense to risk an amount that you are willing to lose and just see what happens. That is why some people will give it a try.

And that is the reason so many people lose money while the top players get rich off of them. Just Been Paid will go down like all the others and rise with a new name and same old hype.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
03-17-2012, 10:55 AM

But that is exactly what has been pointed out to you earlier. For there to be a chance of making money, that is, for there to be a reward/risk ratio, someone has to lose money. That is fine if it all goes on within a closed group of people who know exactly what the risks are, but the problem is that there are people involved who believe they are partipating in legitimate investment or other kind of programms. They do not realise that any money paid will come from new members, and when they dry up, so will the money. Neither do they realise there is a risk of the "honest admin du jour" running off with the money.

Real legitimate investments are sold as such, and their risks are made clear to investors and, maybe, are a gamble. HYIPs are NOT legitimate investment programs, nor are they an "honest gamble" as the dice are loaded before the game begins. So there are losers who are also genuine victims caught up in the story - which is why they are illegal and totally immoral.

Whip
03-17-2012, 12:06 PM

No it doesn't. People 'try' it because scammers like you try and convince them it's OK to lose money to scammers. You just need people to do it so you can get your money back. The best risk/reward with your scam is don't risk any money and one will be rewarded with keeping more of their own. GUARANTEED! JustBeenPillaging can not guarantee anything. I can with my method.

JBP killer
03-17-2012, 01:00 PM
But that is exactly what has been pointed out to you earlier. For there to be a chance of making money, that is, for there to be a reward/risk ratio, someone has to lose money. That is fine if it all goes on within a closed group of people who know exactly what the risks are, but the problem is that there are people involved who believe they are partipating in legitimate investment or other kind of programms. They do not realise that any money paid will come from new members, and when they dry up, so will the money. Neither do they realise there is a risk of the "honest admin du jour" running off with the money.

Real legitimate investments are sold as such, and their risks are made clear to investors and, maybe, are a gamble. HYIPs are NOT legitimate investment programs, nor are they an "honest gamble" as the dice are loaded before the game begins. So there are losers who are also genuine victims caught up in the story - which is why they are illegal and totally immoral.

If anyone puts their money into any HYIP and somehow, do not think that its possible that they may never see that money again, they are just plain stupid.
The same applies to any form of investment or gambling. I don't even think there is a 100% guarantee that you will get your money back if you loaned it to a friend. I don't think people are that stupid.

littleroundman
03-17-2012, 01:19 PM
If anyone puts their money into any HYIP and somehow, do not think that its possible that they may never see that money again, they are just plain stupid.

What an incredibly myopic view of the situation.

Have a look at the front page of JustBeenPaid.

See the words "guaranteed" and "indefinitely sustainable"

Have you seen the JustBeenPaid "million dollar guarantee" video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Lj-rf8YjlaM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Lj-rf8YjlaM)

YOU may be smart enough or experienced enough to recognize HYIP ponzis, but there are hundreds of thousands of people who DO believe they're legit.

All the excuses and all the "woulda, shoulda, coulda" explanations from pimps and ponzi players can not disguise the intent of those who stand to make money.

Otherwise, every HYIP would have a simple message on its' website saying "this is a HYIP ponzi game. You play at your own risk"

Not, "indefinitely sustainable" and "guaranteed"

JBP killer
03-17-2012, 01:35 PM
you guys might want to take a look at the Justbeenpaid membership agreement which everyone must agree to before being allowed to join.
Here is an excerpt.
DISCLAIMER: The provision of information by JustBeenPaid! and its related pages constitutes the dissemination of information in accordance with the right to free speech. Nothing on these pages is to be interpreted as legal, accounting, tax, currency, banking, or investment advice. Anyone seeking such advice should consult properly qualified and accredited professionals. All readers of these pages are emphatically advised to obey all laws to the letter. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES FEATURED HERE ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAWS. Participants in any activity related to JustBeenPaid!, participate at their own risk. Participants agree to hold the JustBeenPaid! owners, managers, and operators harmless in respect of any losses incurred as a result of participation in any activity related to JustBeenPaid!

You can find the rest of the material on their website.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
03-17-2012, 03:29 PM
you guys might want to take a look at the Justbeenpaid membership agreement which everyone must agree to before being allowed to join.
Here is an excerpt.
DISCLAIMER: The provision of information by JustBeenPaid! and its related pages constitutes the dissemination of information in accordance with the right to free speech. Nothing on these pages is to be interpreted as legal, accounting, tax, currency, banking, or investment advice. Anyone seeking such advice should consult properly qualified and accredited professionals. All readers of these pages are emphatically advised to obey all laws to the letter. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES FEATURED HERE ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAWS. Participants in any activity related to JustBeenPaid!, participate at their own risk. Participants agree to hold the JustBeenPaid! owners, managers, and operators harmless in respect of any losses incurred as a result of participation in any activity related to JustBeenPaid!

You've got a bit of a problem using the "small print" argument. It won't hold up in court. Exclusion clauses like this are not valid when the business owners and those who represent it (members recruiting other members) are promising "2% Daily guaranteed" and "indefinitely sustainable" to members and future members. Ask Andy Bowdoin of AdSurfDaily who is now waiting for his criminal trial after offering "Rebates Are Guaranteed" to all and sundry and then tried to argue "small print" in Federal Court. LOL

By the way you cannot compare legal investing, or gambling with HYIPs. In the first two the risks are not hidden from the investors and players, in the case of HYIPs the sales pitch itself is a lie.

laidback
03-17-2012, 05:27 PM
Here is an excerpt.

You left out the part about affirming that you weren't in law enforcement, etc. etc...!

MoneyMakingBrain
03-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Ask Andy Bowdoin of AdSurfDaily who is now waiting for his criminal trial after offering "Rebates Are Guaranteed" to all and sundry and then tried to argue "small print" in Federal Court. LOL

By the way you cannot compare legal investing, or gambling with HYIPs. In the first two the risks are not hidden from the investors and players, in the case of HYIPs the sales pitch itself is a lie.

Why does he have to ask CRAP to a guy who is going to jail??? The question is: were there people complaining to the SEC, FTC, BBB, and your ass too, before he was investigated by the SS?? Do you know exactly how all this came together to prosecute that guy?? or are you just talking off your ass as usual??? where are your sources (please don't give me a link to PatrickP blog). So tell me Patrick, was it that someone tipped off the SS that Bowdoin was mentioning the prez name to promote his programme?? Inquiry minds need to know.

MMB

littleroundman
03-17-2012, 07:44 PM
So tell me LORM, was it that someone tipped off the SS that Bowdoin was mentioning the prez name to promote his programme?? Inquiry minds need to know.

Geez, you really ARE new to all this, aren't you ??

Why on earth would the Secret Service need a tipoff when Bowdoin and his cronies plastered the story all over the internet, complete with pictures ??

What, do you think that HYIP ponzis exist in some sort of parallel universe undetectable by law enforcement ??

I'm beginning to think this isn't all an act and you really ARE as stupid as you appear.

ProfHenryHiggins
03-17-2012, 08:15 PM
I take it that you weren't aware that the Federal Trade Commission regularly gets reports on email spam across the country, MMB, and compiles reports to other agencies about it?

The various incarnations of Ad Surf Daily, Ad Cash Generator, et al generated quite a bit of advertising. And you ought to know by now that the kind of marketeers who gravitate to HYIPs also gravitate to black hat methods of promoting them. Ergo, spam happened, and spam that includes the name of the currently seated ruler of the country is likely to be forwarded for examination to the compartment responsible for his safety and reputation to make sure that it is not a threat. Put two and two together, and please don't get "five divided by (sex times typewriter)" as the answer to a simple math problem.

MoneyMakingBrain
03-17-2012, 08:31 PM
Geez, you really ARE new to all this, aren't you ??

Why on earth would the Secret Service need a tipoff when Bowdoin and his cronies plastered the story all over the internet, complete with pictures ??

What, do you think that HYIP ponzis exist in some sort of parallel universe undetectable by law enforcement ??

I'm beginning to think this isn't all an act and you really ARE as stupid as you appear.

Again, answer the question or zip it if you don't know: were there complaints filed by people who lost money on Bowdin's program, or did they lose only after the government shut him down?

MMB

ProfHenryHiggins
03-17-2012, 08:35 PM
I would guess that they lost money after the government shut him down, as one of the defining and invariable characteristics of a Ponzi scheme is that they pay, and pay well, for the majority of their existence. It's not lack of payment that makes them scams, but the methods by which the money comes in and the use of advertising claims which are dishonest.

littleroundman
03-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Again, answer the question or zip it if you don't know: were there complaints filed by people who lost money on Bowdin's program, or did they lose only after the government shut him down?
MMB

What a warped, strange fellow you are.

Did anyone lose money to Bernie Madoffs' scheme before he confessed he was running a ponzi scam and was convicted.

Is this some new type of HYIP ponzi pimp strategy ???

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/dc.jpg

ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT AD SURF DAILY, AD CASH GENERATOR, LA FUENTE DINERO, AND GOLDEN PANDA.

Return to previous page (http://www.justice.gov/usao/dc/programs/vw/adsurfdaily.html)
Why did the government get involved in Ad Surf Daily, Golden Panda, Ad CashGenerator, and La Fuente Dinero?
In summer 2008, the United States Secret Service learned about Ad Surf Daily and related entities that were using the internet to operate fraudulent “Ponzi” or “pyramid” schemes. Such fraud schemes induce persons to contribute money by promising very high rates of return on the investment. The scams may initially meet their promises by paying earlier contributors with money received from those who contribute later. Because no legitimate business is being conducted to generate the returns promised, however, the schemes must eventually collapse, leaving the participants with little or no return.
Why is the U.S. Secret Service involved?
The United States Secret Service is a federal law enforcement agency. In addition to protecting the President and other officials, its agents investigate counterfeiting, various kinds of fraud, and other crimes involving money and currency. Ad Surf Daily first came to the attention of Secret Service agents working on a special task force in Florida, where much of the Ad Surf Daily and related schemes were based.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/dc/programs/vw/adsurfdailyfaq.html (http://www.justice.gov/usao/dc/programs/vw/adsurfdailyfaq.html)

Subsequent court documents showed the task force consisted of members from the Secret Service, I.R.S. and Department of Justice.

BUT, forget about that, MoneyMakingBrain knows better.

MoneyMakingBrain
03-17-2012, 09:07 PM
It's not quite the same enchilada though.

You alway make these comparisons to Madoff, so I am going to tell you what the difference is.

If you gave money to Bernie, most likely that you were thinking that it was going to be invested 'legitimately' and you probably felt so blessed, lucky and special because you knew the *******, and he made you feel sooo special, and blah blah blah, you'd never have suspected in your life (maybe you would) that you were putting your money in a Ponzi scheme.

With Fred, if you at least don't suspect that it is, then you are an idiot and deserve to lose everything if he gets his Ponzi shut down.

That's the difference in my humble opinion.

MMB

What a warped, strange fellow you are.

Did anyone lose money to Bernie Madoffs' scheme before he confessed he was running a ponzi scam and was convicted.

Is this some new type of HYIP ponzi pimp strategy ???

http://www.justice.gov/usao/dc/programs/vw/adsurfdailyfaq.html (http://www.justice.gov/usao/dc/programs/vw/adsurfdailyfaq.html)

Subsequent court documents showed the task force consisted of members from the Secret Service, I.R.S. and Department of Justice.

BUT, forget about that, MoneyMakingBrain knows better.

littleroundman
03-17-2012, 09:10 PM
With Fred, if you at least don't suspect that it is, then you are an idiot and deserve to lose everything if he gets his Ponzi shut down.

At last, we get down to the nitty gritty of why the Brain is here.

Superiority complex, anybody ???

littleroundman
03-17-2012, 09:28 PM
I wonder what happened to all that: "Fred is a millionaire, why would he need to scam" and "my investigations show" and "you have no right" yada, yada, yada MonkeyBrain stuff ???

Now we're down to "if you at least don't suspect that it is, then you are an idiot and deserve to lose everything if he gets his Ponzi shut down"

Keep posting, child, keep posting.

littleroundman
03-17-2012, 10:03 PM
This is truly a momentous day in the life of Just Been Paid.

Even the forum troll is now admitting Just Been Paid is a ponzi.

I guess my long held belief that the old "give 'em enough rope and they eventually ALWAYS hang 'emselves" strategy really does work.

EagleOne
03-18-2012, 01:02 AM
Hmm, the whole arguement behind his rants that I am now everybody on this forum and at scam was because he was here to defend Fred Mann from our claiming his program was a Ponzi. Now he admits it is a Ponzi. So he lied about why he posted, and he has lied about all the claims he has made against me, and everyone else here that he has "PROOF" that all our IP's are the same. And he is still trying make that claim in his own thread. What an idiot.

Nice of him to admit he is a liar, a troll, and full of himself. Wonder how soon he will take down his silly blog and apologize?

Lil Ol' Radical Me
03-18-2012, 07:18 AM
Why does he have to ask CRAP to a guy who is going to jail??? The question is: were there people complaining to the SEC, FTC, BBB, and your ass too, before he was investigated by the SS?? Do you know exactly how all this came together to prosecute that guy?? or are you just talking off your ass as usual??? where are your sources (please don't give me a link to PatrickP blog). So tell me Patrick, was it that someone tipped off the SS that Bowdoin was mentioning the prez name to promote his programme?? Inquiry minds need to know.

MMB

Inform yourself young man. It's all carefully documented and available on the internet for anyone who will take 5 minutes to look. Start with the Government's own web site and go through the hundreds of pages of court documents and exhibits. You are obviously very uninformed about this case which is being followed by anyone with any brains in the HYIP world as it is setting precedents on how the US Government is dealing with ponzi schemes. If you had done your due diligence before shooting your mouth off, you would know that noone lost money because the Secret Service raided AdSurfDaily. The contrary occurred. They did so in time and were able to recover a large amount of money, illegally gained by Bowdoin, and were able to redistribute it to the victims. Had they NOT intervened, ASD would have gone belly up (or had a restart. lol) within a couple of months, as it's liabilities would have exceeded its assets many times over, as always happens with ponzis like ASD, JustBeenPaid, etc etc etc.

For all your comments about people being stupid if they "believe" what the owners and promoters of programs like this are saying - that is the point. They are making fraudulent statements to the members and the public and selling them a dud - which is illegal, and why they are frequently prosecuted when they start flying above the radar.

Contrary to your apparent opinion, people do not have to be so street wise and recognise a fraud when they see one. They are entitled to a reasonable extent to rely of the declarations made by owners of businesses and it is the owners and promoters who have to make sure that THEY are telling the truth.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
03-18-2012, 07:19 AM
Hmm, the whole arguement behind his rants that I am now everybody on this forum and at scam was because he was here to defend Fred Mann from our claiming his program was a Ponzi. Now he admits it is a Ponzi. So he lied about why he posted, and he has lied about all the claims he has made against me, and everyone else here that he has "PROOF" that all our IP's are the same. And he is still trying make that claim in his own thread. What an idiot.

Nice of him to admit he is a liar, a troll, and full of himself. Wonder how soon he will take down his silly blog and apologize?

It was only a matter of time - and, what the heck, let him leave his silly blog up - it will be there for posterity for all to see what an idiot he is.lol

MoneyMakingBrain
03-18-2012, 09:28 AM
irrelevant, rationalizing, justifying nonsense

Any further off topic posts while be similarly dealt with

Please remain in your own rubber roo......thread

Whip
03-18-2012, 11:57 AM
Inform yourself young man. It's all carefully documented and available on the internet for anyone who will take 5 minutes to look.

C'mon....it's already been proven that he has no clue what due diligence really is.
Him and his latest comrade should put their noggins together and see if they can finally explain how justbeepillaging can pay what they claim.

qwqw33
04-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Most of us who see this as a fraud, [no product] want everyone to make money. We wish you well. Where is the money going to come from to pay off everyone without a product?

littleroundman
04-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Most of us who see this as a fraud, [no product] want everyone to make money. We wish you well. Where is the money going to come from to pay off everyone without a product?

That's the whole point, isn't it ???

If everyone who plays HYIP ponzi games knows exactly what they're doing, it's their money, their choice and their decision.

BUT

if, for whatever reason, people DON'T know they're playing, then we have a problem.

There's absolutely no point saying they SHOULD know, the point is many victims simply DON'T know.

JBP killer
04-11-2012, 07:17 PM
That's the whole point, isn't it ???

If everyone who plays HYIP ponzi games knows exactly what they're doing, it's their money, their choice and their decision.

BUT

if, for whatever reason, people DON'T know they're playing, then we have a problem.

There's absolutely no point saying they SHOULD know, the point is many victims simply DON'T know.

Only a stupid person doesn't know that once they give their money to anyone, that there is a chance they might never see that money again.... whether they are giving the money to a best friend, family member or hyip.

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Only a stupid person doesn't know that once they give their money to anyone, that there is a chance they might never see that money again.... whether they are giving the money to a best friend, family member or hyip.

Yep, that's right,

blame the victims and call them "stupid"

According to your logic, there's no such thing as fraud or the need for consumer protection.

I don't think your theory is going to catch on, though.

JBP killer
04-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Yep, that's right,

blame the victims and call them "stupid"

Only the stupid defend the stupid.

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 10:14 PM

WOW !!!

That's deep.

I didn't know we had a Nobel prize winning philosopher on the forum.

Welcome.

laidback
04-11-2012, 10:30 PM

So it is apparently your opinion that people (young, old, smart, whatever) shouldn't be protected from predators, thieves and criminals? BTW, so sorry that you have "friends" or family that you can't trust.

JBP killer
04-12-2012, 08:39 PM
BTW, so sorry that you have "friends" or family that you can't trust.
Trust is not a guarantee.

littleroundman
04-12-2012, 10:25 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jbp-3.jpg

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4726181&postcount=1845 (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4726181&postcount=1845)

JBP killer
04-12-2012, 10:47 PM

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4726181&postcount=1845 (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4726181&postcount=1845)

What man does not understand... he perceives as evil.

littleroundman
04-12-2012, 10:58 PM

He who laughs last probably never understood joke in first place.

littleroundman
04-12-2012, 11:02 PM

Crowded elevator always smell different to midget.

littleroundman
04-12-2012, 11:03 PM

Baseball all wrong -- man with four balls cannot walk.

littleroundman
04-12-2012, 11:04 PM

Man who take sleeping pill and laxative on the same night will wake up in deep sh*t.

xforbux
04-27-2012, 12:04 AM

I don't get it ... you guys really know more than one with an account? Please enlight me...

Nobody is saying JustBeenPaid is legit, but did you got scammed? It is normal to be skeptical not just with JustBeenPaid program, but with all others and in other businesses too. Would you tell me one PTC for example that is "legit"? (Yeah sure, noobs would say Neobux)... Guess again... You are wrong!

Now, for the post above, there is a simple and logical explanation (if you read all the lines when you JOIN JBP). The explanation is this:

JustBeenPaid LENDS you $10. So you borrow $10 when you f. subscribe. Sooooo, THAT MEANS: you have to give them back.

When: after 50 days of earning with those $10.

Can you earn free?

No!

Can you withdraw?

No!

Can you withdraw from JBP if you bring people in?

Yes!

What does the quoted message mean?

That a complete idiot, with no english comprehention, that didn't had the time to read through starting material and was so eagger to get rich by the next morning, complained like a pu.ssy that he is.

What does this mean to you?

That you should judge by yourself IF the one complains, why does he, is he complaining alone, does anyone else had the same questions, did the "problem" remain unsolved.

PS: Only a complete retard will often "quote" the message that gets him in advantage. Never the answers. It is easy to make someone look stupid. Instead make yourself look smart.

(this was so boring reading, only one person here talked to the point and with accurate answers, the others were bitching arround)

Regards,

xforbux
04-27-2012, 12:09 AM
BTW: Do you have questions/concerns? Why dont you follow the JBP conference link (http://www.gvolive.com/conference,jbpdailyconferenceroom) and ask them there 24/7 ?

scratchycat
04-27-2012, 09:26 AM
We have a new player it seems. I decided to go looking for some updates on this 'program' which is also being discussed in other threads here. justbeenpaid, zeek rewards, Scamlandpro scams, jsstripler, asd, frederick mann, mmb ranting and raving forum, and possibly others. You might want to read some of the info in those places also.

This has probably been posted before but it does give a lot of information on JBP and the legal authorities to question about program:

Just Been Paid / JSS Tripler... Ponzi Scam Alert by Udo Hoffmann (http://www.apsense.com/article/just-been-paid-jss-tripler-ponzi-scam-alert.html?page=3)

Lets start with the claim of 2% per day... very nice as this makes it a lucrative investment way beyond what you can get at the bank, at a measly 1/2% per MONTH.

But wait... all investment, stocks, bonds, securities and other businesses that deal with investments, interest generating and dividend issues are required by law to be federally regulated by the SEC (security and exchange commission)... where is the SEC sanction? This includes ALL FOREIGN businesses as well if they do business with US citizens.

But the products you say! They are real, I get traffic and downloads etc. Well that is all just smoke and mirrors folks.

eBooks and lousy traffic were deemed ineligible as products by the courts in the famous landmark case of 2007... The United States Vs StormPay.com and 12 DailyPro.

It can also be noted here that 12 Daily Pro is the exact template used by JSS with the percentage and the length of time modified and 12DP WAS convicted of being a Ponzi.

So.....Who runs JBP and JSS? Fredrick Mann, and just who is he?
Well I did a Google search and guess what OVER 5 MILLION results for "Fredrick Mann scam." Well maybe its all just a misunderstanding, I'll bet he is really a nice guy who would never do anything shady, like being involved with "The New World Order".

In JSS he provides a testimonial in the FAQ's of how prior to building JSS he was in the same type of program and was making $5,000+ a week with it. The program was called Adventures4U and was a Ponzi that was closed down in 09.

In 2007 an 08 he endorsed a program called AdSurfDaily (ASD), there too he claimed that the programs plan was capable of performing indefinitely. In 2009 it too was closed down. Seems the Secret Service closed it down as an illegal ponzi scheme.

Big Booster, who is that? Well its the front cover company that hides a spiders web of other programs all with Fredrick's finger in the pie. It seems that Just Been Paid is not the main program, along with several others like BuildFreedom it is just another shill feeder for JSS

Whois info....
Registrant:
Bigbooster Ltd
Suite 88
Private Bag X12
Roosevelt Park, 2129
ZA
None of the official names for South Africa can be abbreviated to ZA, which is an abbreviation of the Dutch Zuid-Afrika. (South-Africa)... Roosevelt Park is a ritzy suburb just outside of the core of the city of Johannesburg in the province of Gauteng

Domain name: JUSTBEENPAID.COM

Administrative Contact:
Mann, Frederick tech@bigbooster.com
Suite 88
Private Bag X12
Roosevelt Park, 2129
ZA
+1.6026040081
Technical Contact:
Lindsay, Mark ml@bigbooster.com
101 Buckingham Ave
*****hall Park, Gauteng 2196
ZA
+27.114473515

My next question is not a legal one but one that any curious person might ask, the videos on the site have almost all been removed by YouTube for violating the TOS... why?

I have seen Ophra used as a spokes person yet she has no connection with JSS.
The same holds true for Warren Buffet and even First Officer Spock of the starship USS Enterprise NCC-1701! Rumors of Charlie Sheen seem to be floating about too.

The use of legal businesses and persons of note is a common practice of scams to create an aura of legitimacy with which to lull the "mark" in. NONE of these people represent or endorse JSS Tripler!

Don't believe me?..go ask them....
OPHRA Oprah.com - Live your best Life - Oprah.com (http://www.oprah.com/contact_us.html)
Warren Buffet berkshire@berkshirehathaway.com
Officer Spock... Planet Vulcan, some time in the future

Therefore it is the expressed views of the Federal trade commission that the structures identified as Ponzies are illegal and this view is approved and ratified by over 100 countries world wide.

Since the structure of JSS fits the description it is my opinion (yes you heard it here first "my opinion") that JSS is an illegal Ponzi. You know, walks like a Duck, quacks like a Duck...it ain't no Moose!

But again... don't take my word for it... GO CHECK FOR YOURSELF!

The U.S. Department of Justice
Welcome to the United States Department of Justice (http://www.justice.gov/)

Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI — Map of Field Offices (http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field)

SEC
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (Home Page) (http://www.sec.gov/)
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (frequently abbreviated SEC) is a federal agency which holds primary responsibility for enforcing the federal securities laws and regulating the securities industry, the nation's stock and options exchanges, and other electronic securities markets in the United States. In addition to the 1934 Act that created it, the SEC enforces the Securities Act of 1933, the Trust Indenture Act of 1939, the Investment Company Act of 1940, the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and other statutes. The SEC was created by section 4 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (now codified as 15 U.S.C. § 78d and commonly referred to as the 1934 Act).

FTC (Federal Trade Commission) subjects

Pyramid Schemes and Ponzis
"PYRAMID SCHEMES" (http://www.ftc.gov/speeches/other/dvimf16.shtm)

Kooi.com
http://kooiii.com/articles/224/jss-tripler-ponzi-scam-alert

PatricPetty.com
EDITORIAL: ENOUGH! Payments For ‘JustBeenPaid’ Purportedly Routed Through Canada From BigBooster.com Email Address Linked To Frederick Mann At Domain That Uses Street Address In South Africa; Pitch Site Features Repurposed Video Of Warren (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2011/10/13/editorial-enough-payments-for-justbeenpaid-purportedly-routed-through-canada-from-bigbooster-com-email-address-linked-to-frederick-mann-at-domain-that-uses-street-address-in-south-africa-pitch/)

It does give some history on this and while Andy awaits jail time, he is creating more scams - like Zeek Rewards, etc.

surfer
04-27-2012, 11:52 PM
BTW: Do you have questions/concerns? Why dont you follow the JBP conference link (http://www.gvolive.com/conference,jbpdailyconferenceroom) and ask them there 24/7 ?
No questions here. Most of us have been around long enough to easily recognize ponzis when we see them.

gotta love it
04-29-2012, 01:40 PM
No questions here. Most of us have been around long enough to easily recognize ponzis when we see them.

Most of us have also been around long enough to easily recognize an opportunity to make good money from a ponzi that has what it takes to last for a few years.

littleroundman
04-29-2012, 07:24 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jbpmmg-1.jpg

littleroundman
04-29-2012, 07:24 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jbppoker.jpg

gotta love it
04-29-2012, 07:42 PM
It's funny how littleroundman searches through the forums to see if he can find something negative to post. I get the feeling you've been doing this for the 2 years that this program has been around while smarter critics have joined the program to get a first-hand experience and can make a better judgment. I encourage you to do the same so that you can see how stupid some of your posts look to someone that understands the program.

littleroundman
04-29-2012, 07:52 PM
so that you can see how stupid some of your posts look to someone that understands the program.

Why would the opinion of "someone who understands the program" be any of my concern, pray tell ??

Quite frankly, someone elses' opinion is none of my business.

I post what I post so other people can make up their own minds.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/realogo.jpg

Soapboxmom
04-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Most of us have also been around long enough to easily recognize an opportunity to make good money from a ponzi that has what it takes to last for a few years.

Lovely, a scammer who is happy to lure others into an obvious scam and guaranteed losses if they can make a buck. Just warms the heart!

gotta love it
04-29-2012, 08:08 PM
I post what I post so other people can make up their own minds.

If that is the case, then why do you only post the negatives? There are two sides to every coin.

littleroundman
04-29-2012, 08:10 PM
It's funny how littleroundman

yada
yada
yada

I encourage you to do the same so that you can see how stupid some of your posts look to someone that understands the program.

What's "funny" is he/she says that as if it's something I should be worried about.

Like:

"A HYIP ponzi player thinks you look stupid"

"Damn, I'd better go and drink hemlock, my life is over"

If the worst thing that happens to me this year is a whole bunch of HYIP players think I look stupid, I'd say 2012 is gonna be a pretty good year.

Whip
04-29-2012, 08:13 PM
It's funny how littleroundman searches through the forums to see if he can find something negative to post. I get the feeling you've been doing this for the 2 years that this program has been around while smarter critics have joined the program to get a first-hand experience and can make a better judgment. I encourage you to do the same so that you can see how stupid some of your posts look to someone that understands the program.

liar. You're losing your shirt.
did moneydownthedrain sign up under a new name to troll even more?

littleroundman
04-29-2012, 08:14 PM
If that is the case, then why do you only post the negatives? There are two sides to every coin.

C'mon now, you don't want to upset the natural order of things, do you ????

That's how the HYIP scene has worked since the year "."

Shills and pimps like you post all the "I got paid and everything's hunky-dory" posts.

Others post things as they really are.

Simple.

gotta love it
04-29-2012, 08:26 PM
My point is this.... don't say crap about a program if you have not joined it and been scammed.
You've been saying crap for almost 2 years... keep it up.

littleroundman
04-29-2012, 08:34 PM

Two years ???

Not even close.

I've been saying crap for a lot longer than two years.

Oh, and BTW, I fully intend to "keep it up"

ProfHenryHiggins
04-29-2012, 09:03 PM

Why do most HYIP players only post the positives? There are two sides to every coin.

laidback
04-29-2012, 09:26 PM
My point is this.... don't say crap about a program if you have not joined it and been scammed.
Your point is....not so cleverly hidden under your hat....! If you wish to extol the virtues of an illegal ponzi, you picked the wrong audience...!

Nancetta
04-29-2012, 09:29 PM

So, if I get your point...I/we/they/anyone is not supposed to say anything about any scam program unless/until we 'get scammed'?

I/we/they/anyone is supposed to sit by the sidelines and wait until said scammer runs with our money BEFORE we are allowed to say crap?

Point of interest...why would you say 'join', 'program', and 'scammed' if you did not know that these programs are scams?

gotta love it
04-29-2012, 09:32 PM
Why do most HYIP players only post the positives? There are two sides to every coin.
I was talking to littleroundman.... mind your business.

littleroundman
04-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Leaving aside the "scam - not scam" argument for a moment, it is also a matter of knowing how HYIP ponzi "games" work.

In terms of HYIP ponzis, what "gotta love it" calls negative posts are, in fact "clues"

They are posted unaltered, unedited and without comment.

ALL HYIP ponzi games run out of steam and close, some earlier than others.

In MOST cases, there are pointers or hints of their impending closure, such as:

* cheerleader/shill activity increases

* member complaints increase

* administrative problems start to appear, such as "server problems" "DDoS attacks" "unexplained downtime" "payment processor problems" "admin sickness/death/death of a relative/admin contracts rare tropical disease etc

* "restarts"

* a whole list of commonly used excuses, all of which become obvious to anyone who's watched HYIP ponzis for more than 5 minutes.

If, armed with the knowledge provided on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) people want to play HYIP ponzis, that's fine by me.

It's their money and their choice.

HOWEVER, people simply cannot expect to come on a forum such as this and expect a love, life and light reception and expect members to keep silent about the legality of, or reality of, participating in HYIP ponzis

gotta love it
04-29-2012, 10:08 PM
That's probably the best post you've ever made on this thread. Congrats!!!
Just curious... since you are armed by the knowledge provided by realscam, do you actually play any ponzis?
I am also curious as to why it seems that the same people keep posting on the thread. Do you actually have real jobs?

littleroundman
04-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Ever heard of different time zones ???

gotta love it
04-29-2012, 10:22 PM
ummm.... there are two questions above.

littleroundman
04-29-2012, 10:27 PM
I am also curious as to why it seems that the same people keep posting on the thread.

That doesn't appear to be a question, rather, it's a statement.

The simple answer is: because the same people keep posting on this thread.

What else can I say ??

gotta love it
04-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Just curious... since you are armed by the knowledge provided by realscam, do you actually play any ponzis?

Just in case you "missed" it.

littleroundman
04-29-2012, 10:54 PM
Just in case you "missed" it.

Nah,

I'm not far enough on the "inside" to consider the odds to be even slightly in my favour

surfer
04-30-2012, 05:34 AM
C'est la vie.

I'm not in the habit of committing crimes to make a buck.

scratchycat
04-30-2012, 08:20 AM
liar. You're losing your shirt.
did moneydownthedrain sign up under a new name to troll even more?

IMO yes! He seems to speak the same language with all the potty mouth words. What is this with LRM thing?? Just because he is pointing out the fraud in these 'investment' programs you don't like it??

GLI this is not about PEOPLE, it is about fighting and reporting ONLINE CRIME. We give opinions and no one is on trial here. Explain how and why you agree with the 'program' or not. All this other stuff of attacking members here is just a way of diverting from the real fact that the whole thing is a scam and fraud and that eventually people will lose money while the guys like Fred Mann will get richer. They will close it down take their/your money, wait a day or two and come up with JBP3, 4, etc. If you want to risk losing your money after hearing all the evidence here, that is your problem, so why the continuous debate trying to belittle members?

Of course it brings in traffic so we are not complaining but I do wish you would wash your mouth with soap and come a little cleaner.

scratchycat
04-30-2012, 08:24 AM
I was talking to littleroundman.... mind your business.

PHH is minding his business by replying to a comment on this forum thread.

laidback
05-01-2012, 01:04 PM
QUOTE (MHI @ May 1 2012, 09:13 AM)
WARNING!!!!!!

There is a email going around, not from JBP
Saying that you get 1000$ for free,

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK

your Liberty Reserve account will get hacked!

PLEASE ENSURE TO LET ANY REFERRALS ALSO KNOW.
Isn't that just terrible...? Some low life thieving scum is trying to steal money from thieving illegal ponzi players...! Is nothing sacred...?

baylee
05-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Isn't that just terrible...? Some low life thieving scum is trying to steal money from thieving illegal ponzi players...! Is nothing sacred...?

LOL, Great Post and true.

trabalho
05-05-2012, 07:22 AM
This and all other HYIP has only one purpose, steal, sooner or later they will steal you if you are an open-minded person to give money to these guys. I earned over 540 dollars per day at moment, and every day I profit 2% more compouds over my total, but it isn't investment,DON'T HAVE RISK, is a daily work that takes one minute, but it is work.

Anyone interested send me an email, I will guide you to real money."""""

email address removed by mod

Whip
05-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Why would anyone need to email someone else for the local classifieds?

littleroundman
05-06-2012, 10:58 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/withdraw.jpg

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4750753&postcount=2008 (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4750753&postcount=2008)

gotta love it
05-06-2012, 11:34 PM
The littleroundman strikes again!!! I advice all readers of this page to look at the full thread on justbeenpaid on that talkgold forum which dates all the way back to February 2010... and try to figure out for yourself what a certain "roundman" is doing.

littleroundman
05-06-2012, 11:44 PM
The littleroundman strikes again!!! I advice all readers of this page to look at the full thread on justbeenpaid on that talkgold forum which dates all the way back to February 2010... and try to figure out for yourself what a certain "roundman" is doing.

Why would anyone have to "figure out" anything ???

Am I being too subtle ???

A little too indirect, perhaps ???

http://www.realscam.com/images/misc/realscam-logo1.gif

See that ???

Not "compulsory" or "forced" or "obliged"

"YOU DECIDE"

And, obviously you HAVE decided.

One of the major shortcomings of your position being, you can post your viewpoint here, while I can't post mine at Talkgold.

Just look upon it as restoring some balance.

littleroundman
05-06-2012, 11:59 PM
I advice all readers of this page to look at the full thread on justbeenpaid on that talkgold forum which dates all the way back to February 2010...

You're completely right, of course.

Yet another very good reason why someone would be crazy to put any new money into Just Been Paid right now.

Just Been Paid is supposed to be offering 2% per day.

2% per day = 50 days before you cover your deposit and start making profit.

And, that's 50 days IF there's no problems.

With the greatest respect to your obvious expertise, "gotta love it" only a desperado would put any money in a HYIP ponzi at this late stage of the game.

gotta love it
05-07-2012, 12:13 AM
You're completely right, of course.

Yet another very good reason why someone would be crazy to put any new money into Just Been Paid right now.

Just Been Paid is supposed to be offering 2% per day.

2% per day = 50 days before you cover your deposit and start making profit.

And, that's 50 days IF there's no problems.

With the greatest respect to your obvious expertise, "gotta love it" only a desperado would put any money in a HYIP ponzi at this late stage of the game.

Wanna bet that justbeenpaid will still be paying 50 days from today? I am actually willing to donate some money for you to try it out. Maybe that will help you see the difference between justbeenpaid and the typical hyip.

littleroundman
05-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Wanna bet that justbeenpaid will still be paying 50 days from today? I am actually willing to donate some money for you to try it out.

That would be entirely hypocritical of me, wouldn't it ???

I'm pragmatic enough to realize people are going to play HYIP ponzis, no matter what I or anyone else here says.

That does NOT mean I have to like the way the "industry" victimizes newbies and does NOT mean I'm accepting HYIPs as being legitimate and does NOT mean non "players" are unable to read the signs.

scratchycat
05-07-2012, 09:17 AM
This and all other HYIP has only one purpose, steal, sooner or later they will steal you if you are an open-minded person to give money to these guys. I earned over 540 dollars per day at moment, and every day I profit 2% more compouds over my total, but it isn't investment,DON'T HAVE RISK, is a daily work that takes one minute, but it is work.

Anyone interested send me an email, I will guide you to real money."""""

email address removed by mod

Welcome to the forum thread trabalho and you can't post links when you first join. I am sorry but you statement of making money sounds a lot like HYIP IMO.
Was this just one day or did you get paid 540 for several days in a row? I would need some proof that. Of course many people earn that much and more on a daily basis by working at a JOB. I receive xxx$ per month because I worked very hard for 35+ years and paid into a reserve.

We don't like thieves around here either.

scratchycat
05-07-2012, 09:21 AM

You are beginning to sound more and more like your partner or self as MMB. Facts are facts no matter how you try to divert from JBP being a scam and fraud by trying to degrade members of this site.

scratchycat
05-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Wanna bet that justbeenpaid will still be paying 50 days from today? I am actually willing to donate some money for you to try it out. Maybe that will help you see the difference between justbeenpaid and the typical hyip.

Now just where have I read something just like that...

scratchycat
05-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Guess what?? Remember the loud boasting by member of Scamlandpro and his defense of JBP?? Well here is an update:

Just Been Paid and Making Money At Home? Advertise It Here! | View Forum | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/546510/Just-Been-Paid-and-Making-Money-At-Home-Advertise-It-Here.aspx)

Description:

For anyone who is making money at home and has just been paid. Feel free to advertise it with respect to others!

Members

Topics

Last Post

2/19/2012 9:41:37 PM

Favourites

This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.

Another thing, the forum that rated in the TOP forums of Scamland has been dropped!!

ThePowerOfOneIncome4Life Forum ! | View Forum | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/31927/ThePowerOfOneIncome4Life-Forum.aspx)

Last forum post shown here:
1/29/2012 3:47:21 PM (98 days ago), Maurice Bernier wrote:

Last activity was May 6, 2012

Interesting...

scratchycat
05-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Also another forum listed as Not Active:

Introduce Yourself and Your Opportunity To Just Been Paid Here. | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2503244/Introduce-Yourself-and-Your-Opportunity-To-Just-Been-Paid-Here.aspx)

Does not look so good at this link either:

IBOSOCIAL (Maurice Bernier) - BUSINESS PROFILE (http://www.ibosocial.com/q4u)

GOING FOR PRELAUNCH OF RELAUNCH OF VERSION 2.

ThePowerOfOneIncome4Life (http://www.ibourl.com/n5g)

1 - 10 of 14 Press Releases

Power Of One Announces Website Launch. Our Pre Launch to Re-Launch For More Income!

Apr 16, 2012

On or before May 15'th 2012 ThePowerOfOneIncome4Life.com will be re-launching its website to include more choices & income for those who join us. We are proud to show you the details through our pre launch to re-launch announcement.

The Power Of One Welcomes New Website Launch of CCI for Extra Cash Flow and Advertising Campaigns!

Feb 08, 2012

It is with great pleasure that The Power Of One announces its' latest addition CCI (Cash Club International). A great spot for your advertising campaign with a passive income program and even more cash flow for our members.

scratchycat
05-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Has anyone read the updates from Alexia lately in reviews of justbeenpaid dot com?? Here are a couple:

Reviews for justbeenpaid.com

Sort Reviews: Most Recent Best to Worst Worst to Best Most Helpful

Its marketing plan is not good
May 04, 2012

Facebook User (Power Visitor)

The best use of this site is Other.

LikesOther

DislikesPoor customer support
Site is slow and unresponsive

Comments: The site has a poor marketing plan and its plan is so much complected.
Was this useful?
Yes
No
Flag

Share this:

I would not recommend
this site to a friend

I have my doubts
Oct 26, 2011

rembo (Casual Visitor)

The best use of this site is Other.

DislikesOther

Comments: Everybody is raving about this program. The website is fine, speed if good, design isn't all that great but functional. I can see why people would like the content. From a psychological view the website pushes all the right buttons to get you in. The program itself is a bit confusing which is the part that I don't like. It is not very clear where the money comes from but if you dig a little deeper (read the interview) you'll find that this is a hybrid program. Some money comes from new members spending their way in, another part comes from revenue such as a Paid-To-Surf program. The program owner advertises that this is 'Indefinitely Sustainable' but I doubt that. Given the fact that withdrawals (cash flow out) are increasing rapidly in size I doubt that this is sustainable at all. The very fact that recently this program had a 'reset' illustrates just that. The cash flow in couldn't keep up with the cash flow out. Alexa here is showing us that traffic is pretty much topping. That tells us there can't be much new money coming in. No matter how you shift positions in the system and other tricks you do on paper, eventually it all boils down to stalling because it didn't change the incoming cash flow. Eventually the cash flow in can't possibly keep up with the ever increasing cash flow out. The next reset will be sooner. Now I might be wrong about this but after some discussion with people in the know I found no evidence or reasons to change my view. Up to today nobody could explain to me why this would be Indefinitely Sustainable. I'm sure the program owner will have some other tricks up his sleeve to prolong the duration of this program. But I'm seriously doubting if most people will like it as much as they do now in 6 months from now. Time will tell. Anyway, that is just my opinion against the other 9 positive ones above. Don't flame me for having an opinion ;-)

Up to today nobody could explain to me why this would be Indefinitely Sustainable. I'm sure the program owner will have some other tricks up his sleeve to prolong the duration of this program. But I'm seriously doubting if most people will like it as much as they do now in 6 months from now. Time will tell. Anyway, that is just my opinion against the other 9 positive ones above. Don't flame me for having an opinion ;-)

I believe this person has it 'right on'!!

littleroundman
05-07-2012, 07:09 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jbp-5.jpg

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4751761&postcount=2014 (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4751761&postcount=2014)

gotta love it
05-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Re: JustBeenPaid - justbeenpaid.com
Today, 10:59 PM
PEOPLESPROGRAMGIFT
Amateur Investor

Paid and extremely happy with how things were handled with my issue. Doesnt get any better than jbp.

jbme
05-08-2012, 01:33 AM
Has anyone read the updates from Alexia lately in reviews of justbeenpaid dot com?? Here are a couple:

I believe this person has it 'right on'!!

I find it funny how you conveniently left out the 60 reviews of very happy members just to post the ONLY 2 bad reviews on Alexa!

littleroundman
05-08-2012, 06:26 AM
I find it funny how you conveniently left out the 60 reviews of very happy members just to post the ONLY 2 bad reviews on Alexa!

Why is it funny ???

After all, this IS REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) not shills-R-us or the alt26.cheerleaders newsgroup.

ProfHenryHiggins
05-08-2012, 06:46 AM
PEOPLESPROGRAMGIFT
Amateur Investor

Paid and extremely happy with how things were handled with my issue. Doesnt get any better than jbp.

Eh? So you cite someone who is enthusiastic about violating securities and tax laws as a good reference?
I don't understand your reasoning, but I'll see if I can track down his data to name and shame in the Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool thread.

Oh. Ick. It's that cashcats person whose marketing skills and intelligence makes a Shoggoth look like a good sexy date in comparison. bluegrapejelly@gmail.com
And he's one of Brad Kamanski's invitee's and disciples.

Earl Lee Tobed
05-08-2012, 09:26 AM
I would like to post a glowing testimonial to JustBeenPaid and Sir Frederick Mann (Ok hes not been knighted yet,but its bound to happen for his services to humanity).

"I invested my $10 free gift from Sir Freddie and have watched him nurture it over the past few days,and now its value has soared to $10.90cents,thank you JSB"!

littleroundman
05-08-2012, 09:53 AM
I would like to post a glowing testimonial to JustBeenPaid and Sir Frederick Mann (Ok hes not been knighted yet,but its bound to happen for his services to humanity).

"I invested my $10 free gift from Sir Freddie and have watched him nurture it over the past few days,and now its value IN THEORY, ON MY SCREEN has soared to $10.90cents,thank you JSB"!

There, fixed it for ya.

scratchycat
05-08-2012, 10:55 AM

Why should I waste my time wading through all the history, these were the last 2 reviews given??

scratchycat
05-08-2012, 10:57 AM
PEOPLESPROGRAMGIFT
Amateur Investor

My guess is that Amateur Investor will be getting a real shock when he/she tries to actually claim the "money" that has been building in that "fake" account. Then again, maybe they will be just so happy if they actually receive a check in amount of $.09!!!

scratchycat
05-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Also, if JustBeenPaid is still so great why have they stopped promoting it in one of the biggest scam sites - Scamlandpro - that's Adlandpro for those not 'in the know'??

Earl Lee Tobed
05-08-2012, 12:26 PM
There, fixed it for ya.

in theory on my screen

surely you dont mean my enormous profit of 90 cents is in doubt?-----OMG---ita all been a lie----an enormous lie! sob,sob.

scratchycat
05-09-2012, 11:46 AM
in theory on my screen

surely you dont mean my enormous profit of 90 cents is in doubt?-----OMG---ita all been a lie----an enormous lie! sob,sob.

Don't you just love how it GROWS in the online account?? You invested $10 and now you have $.90, wow!! How long will it take to just recover the $10???!!! (well the 'fake' money account)

Earl Lee Tobed
05-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Don't you just love how it GROWS in the online account?? You invested $10 and now you have $.90, wow!! How long will it take to just recover the $10???!!! (well the 'fake' money account)

The bad news is the $10 is only a loan from JustBeenPaid,and they will want it back at some point!

laidback
05-09-2012, 12:24 PM
The bad news is the $10 is only a loan from JustBeenPaid,and they will want it back at some point!
I think they take it back at about the 45 day mark, according to what I've seen on the forums.

Earl Lee Tobed
05-09-2012, 12:45 PM
I think they take it back at about the 45 day mark, according to what I've seen on the forums.

Will the JustBeenPaid ponzi last that long though? Maybe I should withdraw my 90 cents while the going is good,but I probably cant till I pay back the $10!

path2prosperity
05-09-2012, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=scratchycat;20529]Also, if JustBeenPaid is still so great why have they stopped promoting it in one of the biggest scam sites - Scamlandpro - that's Adlandpro for those not 'in the know'??[/QUOTE

VanBeenkom still allows them to promote it Scamland. It was pimped on her biz sites forum today "scratchy." but of course you won't catch her promoting it herself. She knows it is an opportunity suffering from "death rattle"
Financial Freedom Is Yours! By John Gretic.5/9/2012 1:09:19 AM

Financial Freedom (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2532761/Financial-Freedom-Is-Yours.aspx?flag=1)

longsen166
05-10-2012, 10:21 AM
I will join JSS. but if i become your ref. how can i get free 10$

laidback
05-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Will the JustBeenPaid ponzi last that long though? Maybe I should withdraw my 90 cents while the going is good,but I probably cant till I pay back the $10!
Oops, I think they also have a minimum withdraw...don't know what it is...!

scratchycat
05-10-2012, 01:27 PM
I will join JSS. but if i become your ref. how can i get free 10$

Can't answer that maybe Earl Lee can. My guess is you will never get your free $10 but that just MO.

scratchycat
05-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Oops, I think they also have a minimum withdraw...don't know what it is...!

Guessing here, possibly by the time you reach $100???

scratchycat
05-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Here it is P2P:

Financial Freedom Is Yours!

5/9/2012 1:09:19 AM

JustBeenPaid! will give you the financial freedom you have been looking for!!!

(link removed)

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL:

“You've changed my life for good!
JustBeenPaid! helps me to pay my bills and I don't have to worry to have some extra money.

Thank you for JustBeenPaid!! And JSS-Tripler. I love JSS-Tripler!!!

I am making $353 a day! That's good money! I don't have any referrals.
I just reinvest every day. If I can then anybody can do it!
Thank you very very much!!!! I am happy!!!!
I am doing a Jss-Tripler dance!!!!”

Tammy J., JustBeenPaid! Member

John Gretic | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/256070.aspx)

Last time he posted was in January 2011 and it was for ClickBank. He comes back now in May of 2012 with JustBeenPaid :duh:

Oh and using the same pattern - hitting all the scam advertising forums! They should elect him as person of the week!!

Earl Lee Tobed
05-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Can't answer that maybe Earl Lee can. My guess is you will never get your free $10 but that just MO.

Its simple enough.When you register you click on "positions" and claim the $10 "free" offer. You then get your indefinately sustainable 2% per day!
Looks like you cant cash in the $10 nor the "profit until you add to your "investment" considerably.Of course thats Freddies whole idea isnt it.The $10 will be reclaimed by JBP at some time in the future,though it doesnt state just when,nor could I see what the minimum withdrawal is,but to be honest I didnt look very hard.

gotta love it
05-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Its simple enough.When you register you click on "positions" and claim the $10 "free" offer. You then get your indefinately sustainable 2% per day!
Looks like you cant cash in the $10 nor the "profit until you add to your "investment" considerably.Of course thats Freddies whole idea isnt it.The $10 will be reclaimed by JBP at some time in the future,though it doesnt state just when,nor could I see what the minimum withdrawal is,but to be honest I didnt look very hard.

The minimum withdrawal is $20.

scratchycat
05-11-2012, 08:25 AM
The minimum withdrawal is $20.

Thanks, I am sure Earl will appreciate that and the rate he is going - already up to 90 cents, how long will it take to get those 20 bucks??

Earl Lee Tobed
05-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Thanks, I am sure Earl will appreciate that and the rate he is going - already up to 90 cents, how long will it take to get those 20 bucks??

My "investment" has grown significantly to a whopping $1.50!!! I was so excited I made a withdrawal of my huge windfall but was flattened when all withdraw button did was transfer it to another JSSTripler account where you were once again encouraged to top up your account with more cash.I now have to register a "payment processor" like liberty reserve to actually withdraw anything.As Im in the UK dont think it would cover the bank charges so Ill just let it "compound up" till it hits the $20 jackpot.Theres a good chance PURE HORNY FREDDIE will hit the deck before that happens!:pulling_hair_out:

littleroundman
05-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Theres a good chance PURE HORNY FREDDIE will hit the deck before that happens!

Actually, I've got to agree with BigBob here.

That Freddie sure is a looker.

I'm not sure whether it's the hangdog look or those sensual, sleepy eyes, but, it's hard for me to keep it in my pants, every time I see his pic..

Err..........my credit card, that is.

scratchycat
05-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Just as a reminder to all of you who are so "hooked up" and finding Freddie so sexy, I wanted to bring in a refresher course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W82gm_Oc-ns

I hope that worked like a bucket of COLD WATER in the face!! :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

scratchycat
05-11-2012, 10:12 AM
My "investment" has grown significantly to a whopping $1.50!!! I was so excited I made a withdrawal of my huge windfall but was flattened when all withdraw button did was transfer it to another JSSTripler account where you were once again encouraged to top up your account with more cash.I now have to register a "payment processor" like liberty reserve to actually withdraw anything.As Im in the UK dont think it would cover the bank charges so Ill just let it "compound up" till it hits the $20 jackpot.Theres a good chance PURE HORNY FREDDIE will hit the deck before that happens!:pulling_hair_out:

It does get complicated when you try to actually GET that real money, doesn't it??? $1.50 already!!! You are going to be RICH!!! :shocked:

path2prosperity
05-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Actually, I've got to agree with BigBob here.

That Freddie sure is a looker.

I'm not sure whether it's the hangdog look or those sensual, sleepy eyes, but, it's hard for me to keep it in my pants, every time I see his pic. ....my credit card, that is.

That was funny LRM. I was rather shocked by your comment untill I scrolled further down and saw the punch line!.

scratchycat
05-11-2012, 01:45 PM
That was funny LRM. I was rather shocked by your comment untill I scrolled further down and saw the punch line!.

And you almost fell for it, didn't you!!! lol Yes, I saw his 'punchline' and thought it was funny also. Just thought bringing in old Fred for real might sober up some folks!!

gotta love it
05-11-2012, 07:34 PM

You are wasting your time if you think you can just withdraw money from the program without actually putting in any money. They will take back the free $10 before it can compound.

baylee
05-11-2012, 08:59 PM
You are wasting your time if you think you can just withdraw money from the program without actually putting in any money. They will take back the free $10 before it can compound.

Anybody putting $$$$ in this scam now is just donating money. Step back folks, nothing to see here but one more scammer begging for more money.

Whip
05-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Anybody putting $$$$ in this scam now is just donating money. Step back folks, nothing to see here but one more scammer begging for more money.

Are you trying to make moneydownthedrain cry again?

littleroundman
05-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Memories
Light the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
Of the way we were:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/freddie-1.jpg

http://bigbooster.com/7million/wbm/245.php?referrer= (http://bigbooster.com/7million/wbm/245.php?referrer=)

BigBooster/Build Freedom, 101 Buckingham Ave
Craighall Park, Gauteng 2196, South Africa
602-604-0081

path2prosperity
05-12-2012, 12:07 PM
I can remember joining this in 2004. I do not think that I handed any money over to Fred but I certainly remember asking questions, more questions and even more questions. I wrote it off as a white elephant but was wrong. Iam delighted to see that maggots like the founder of this and other programs in the same genre are crawling out of the woodwork now.

Earl Lee Tobed
05-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Every day I recieve a minimum of three mails from JustBeenPaid since registration.All encouraging me to Spend,Spend,Spend.----sorry Freddie,old boy,theres no chance.Dont these half-wits realize Im already in for $10 of their own money and mortgaged up to the hilt?

Welcome to all our new members!

Did you know that you can earn $5000 per
day -- or even more -- for each person
you refer to JSS-Tripler? In practice
you may not earn that much, but it's
certainly possible. If you keep on
sponsoring people, you'll eventually
have people who put substantial amounts
into JSS-Tripler, earning you possibly
more than you've ever earned before.

On our Blog you can see that our top
promoter has earned over $274,000 since
February, 2011, when JSS-Tripler was
launched:

Game Change - JustBeenPaid! Blog (http://blog.justbeenpaid.com/)

The most important thing for new members
to realize is that you can earn a great
deal with JSS-Tripler. On our Blog you
can also see that our top earner has
earned over $471,000. All of our top 20
earners have earned more than $161,000
each.

Our programming for the Restart is progressing:

Restart Feature Introduction - JustBeenPaid! (http://justbeenpaid.com/tutorials/restart)

Most important is that JSS-Tripler
accounts opened after about 3/24/12
(exact date not yet determined) will
NOT be affected by the Restart.

ALL JSS-Tripler positions bought on
or after 4/7/12 will NOT be affected
by the Restart. (This date will not
change.)

This is a great time to buy JSS-Tripler
positions, because buying now and during
the coming weeks is like buying just after
a Restart:

FAQ JSS-Tripler Restarts at JustBeenPaid - Make Money with JSS3 (http://www.justbeenpaid.com/faqs/restart.php)

The chances are very good that there won't
be another Restart (after the one coming
soon) for about 90 days, meaning the
positions you buy now will most likely
mature, paying out 150%, before the
following Restart.

This is a great time to promote JSS-Tripler,
because new accounts and new positions will
not be affected by the coming Restart.

It's very easy to make money with
JSS-Tripler:

JustBeenPaid - "You've Just Been Paid!" (http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=5HUxHts34R&p=jsstripler5)

JSS-Tripler is indefinitely sustainable:

JustBeenPaid - "You've Just Been Paid!" (http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=5HUxHts34R&p=jsstripler3)

The JSS-Tripler Pay-It-Forward System
is working well. All members who create
their JSS-Tripler accounts for the first
time get "$10 free money" in their JSS-
Tripler accounts. They can immediately
buy a JSS-Tripler position and start
earning up to 2% per day!

Please tell your prospects that if they
create their new JSS-Tripler accounts,
they get "$10 free money" to get started.
(Note that after 45 days their JSS-Tripler
accounts will be debited with $10.)
Please tell your prospects that if they
create their new JSS-Tripler accounts,
they get "$10 free money" to get started.
(Note that after 45 days their JSS-Tripler
accounts will be debited with $10.)

We also continue to promote JSS-Tripler
on HYIP monitoring sites. By voting for
JSS-Tripler you can improve our degree
of success. Please vote here:

JustBeenPaid Vote for Us - Vote for JSS Tripler - About HYIP Voting Rating and Monitor Websites (http://justbeenpaid.com/general/voteforus.php)

Yes, JSS-Tripler appears to have features
of an HYIP -- but it's much different, as
most of you know by now! Advertising on
HYIP monitoring sites gives us easy access
to the millions of HYIP participants, and
provides them with something they really
were not expecting -- a sustainable system!

There are over 600 HYIP monitoring sites.
This suggests that there could be tens of
millions of HYIP participants. JSS-Tripler
may be the best opportunity they can find!

Working for our wealth and success,

Frederick Mann

P.S. I challenge you to find any program
that's easier to make money with than
JSS-Tripler.

P.P.S. JSS-Tripler is likely to become
"the program everyone in the know joins."
If you join immediately, you can tell
your friends and contacts about it...
before they join under someone else.

littleroundman
05-12-2012, 11:05 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/justbeen.jpg

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4757396&postcount=2053 (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4757396&postcount=2053)

littleroundman
05-13-2012, 06:27 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jbp-6.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jbp2.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jbp3.jpg

Earl Lee Tobed
05-13-2012, 09:14 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jbp-6.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jbp2.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jbp3.jpg

Mmmmm----looks mighty good on paper----until you want to make a withdrawal!
Listening to Freddies conference tapes he sounds white south african.Does anyone have any thoughts on that accent of his?

littleroundman
05-13-2012, 10:41 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/simple.jpg

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4758384&postcount=2061 (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4758384&postcount=2061)

Earl Lee Tobed
05-13-2012, 11:37 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/simple.jpg

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4758384&postcount=2061 (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4758384&postcount=2061)

Surely this is a misunderstanding----the programme is"indefinately sustainable"----Freddie himself said so!

laidback
05-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Surely this is a misunderstanding----the programme is"indefinately sustainable"----Freddie himself said so!
The ONLY way to make this turd indefinitely sustainable is to renege on paying members what has been promised to them, just a different way of stealing peoples money.

gotta love it
05-13-2012, 05:37 PM
The ONLY way to make this turd indefinitely sustainable is to renege on paying members what has been promised to them, just a different way of stealing peoples money.

I teach people why Justbeenpaid is truly indefinitely sustainable.... you might want to take a few lessons.

laidback
05-13-2012, 10:47 PM
I teach people why Justbeenpaid is truly indefinitely sustainable.... you might want to take a few lessons.
If I ever wish to steal member money and operate illegally, I'll let you know...! PS, Don't hold your breath on that...!

gotta love it
05-14-2012, 02:46 AM
If I ever wish to steal member money and operate illegally, I'll let you know...! PS, Don't hold your breath on that...!

There is a difference between UNDERSTANDING the program and participating in it.

littleroundman
05-14-2012, 02:56 AM
Listening to Freddies conference tapes he sounds white south african.Does anyone have any thoughts on that accent of his?

I think more pertinent questions would be:

Is that really Frederick Mann ?

"Who the h**l IS Frederick Mann ??

Is "Frederick Mann" even a real person ??

How can Frederick Mann deliver 2% per day interest when nobody else on the planet can ??

Earl Lee Tobed
05-14-2012, 03:58 AM
I think more pertinent questions would be:

Is that really Frederick Mann ?

"Who the h**l IS Frederick Mann ??

Is "Frederick Mann" even a real person ??

How can Frederick Mann deliver 2% per day interest when nobody else on the planet can ??

Agreed.Freddie probably doesnt exist.The only alleged picture of the man is of "someone"standing beside an old Daimler with a number plate that no longer exists and probably is some character long deceased that wont raise a racket about appearing on a PONZI website.If Freddie was really such a dynamic and learned mathmatician with a master plan he wouldnt be afraid to show his face for all the world to see. Freddie only delivers 2% daily on paper .Wheres the proof that ANYONE has actually successfully withdrawn a profit from JustBeenPaid? All we have are fake testimonials on a poorly designed cheap looking website.The conference tapes are home made pre recorded BS.They hint at clients with large amounts of money "invested" with JBP,well lets see some evidence of that.----Step forward then those that can show it.

littleroundman
05-14-2012, 10:21 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jbp-7.jpg

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4759231&postcount=2073 (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4759231&postcount=2073)

scratchycat
05-14-2012, 10:21 AM
Well now, look what just showed up in Google.

Frederick Mann Interview (http://buildfreedom.com/what/interview.html)

BuildFreedom.com -- Free World Order -- What Is Free World Order? (http://buildfreedom.com/what/)

Frederick Mann is an entrepreneur involved with several successful businesses, the author of The Economic Rape of America as well as many practical and useful reports, and the founder of the Free World Order, also known as Build Freedom.

Is this the REAL one??

New World Order, uh, oh.

scratchycat
05-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Letter from Frederick Mann

Subject: Welome to Free World Order
Date: July, 1997
Dear Freedom-lover,

Welcome to the Free World Order website! Here you'll find some of the most powerful and advanced freedom information available anywhere.

The focus of the FWO site is on practical freedom -- things you can do right now to greatly increase your own personal freedom.

About 25 years ago, I started saying it was possible to sell freedom and make a great deal of money doing so. In the last 3 years I've influenced other freedom-oriented individuals to the point where they've applied the FWO freedom information to a considerable extent and made themselves a great deal of money doing so.

So it can be done. I've done it. Others have done it. Practically anyone can do it. And so can you.

If you have a question about Freedom Technology and how you can begin applying it to your own life, you can send e-mail to me at f-prime@buildfreedom.com. My PGP public key is also available here.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding this web site, feel free to contact the site's Webmaster at feedback@buildfreedom.com.

Yours in freedom,

Frederick

Feedback: What did you think of this article? We'd like to hear your thoughts. (Please mention the name of the article to which you are responding.)

Can we find some photos of THIS Freddie from back in 1997??

scratchycat
05-14-2012, 10:37 AM
If you are up to more reading, here is a very long one. Is this the FM we are discussing??

#07E: NSPIC DEBATE (http://www.mind-trek.com/reports/tl07e.htm)

scratchycat
05-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Who cares about his pictures? Do you think someone would have the foresight to create an entire site in 1997 to spread the word on "freedom" and use it in 2012 to affirm his beliefs in financial freedom????

Looks like some of you are in denial.

MMB

Still looking for the REAL Freddie...

I am definitely in denial of scamsters and fraud. No, I don't believe anyone had the foresight but now in 2012 many people are still promoting 'programs' and using some of these "religious" websites and "freedoms" as a basis. Have you visited Scamlandpro lately??

scratchycat
05-14-2012, 10:44 AM
BuildFreedom.com -- Free World Order (http://buildfreedom.com/)

This one was from 2010 and watch out for the popup from JustBeenPaid.

scratchycat
05-14-2012, 01:20 PM

Bonus Pool Winner

I sponsored 91 people in my first month!
Frederick Mann is an affiliate in Craighall Park, South Africa
GDI Affiliate since 02/17/2005
Global Domains International is a great program. The promotional videos are powerful and make it relatively easy to get people to join. I sponsored 91 people in my first month!

Learn More about How to Work from Home in Craighall Park, South Africa

http://bigbooster.com/business_opportunities/business_plans.html
Then there is this famous one:

Memorial Obituaries Mann, Frederick (http://obit.funeralnet.com/obitdisplay.html?id=999889)
Here you can read obit about a New York Fred Mann.

UPDATE: Call In Which Frederick Mann Told JSS/JBP Members That ‘Opportunity’ Was Paying Them With Funds From ‘New Members’ Goes Missing From Website (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/05/01/update-call-in-which-frederick-mann-told-jssjbp-members-that-opportunity-was-paying-them-with-funds-from-new-members-goes-missing-from-website/)

Advertising Guide (http://mobilbo.com/adv_guide.php)

The wheel keeps spinning.

scratchycat
05-14-2012, 01:26 PM
Using PSPro, let's look a little closer:

Global Domains International - The Internet Land Rush is On! (http://website.ws/kvmlm2/index.dhtml?sponsor=bigbooster&fname=loans&lname=&template=0&language=english)

Still using him to promote GDI

MoneyMakingBrain
05-14-2012, 01:31 PM

Bonus Pool Winner

I sponsored 91 people in my first month!
Frederick Mann is an affiliate in Craighall Park, South Africa
GDI Affiliate since 02/17/2005
Global Domains International is a great program. The promotional videos are powerful and make it relatively easy to get people to join. I sponsored 91 people in my first month!

Learn More about How to Work from Home in Craighall Park, South Africa

http://bigbooster.com/business_opportunities/business_plans.html
Then there is this famous one:

Memorial Obituaries Mann, Frederick (http://obit.funeralnet.com/obitdisplay.html?id=999889)
Here you can read obit about a New York Fred Mann.

UPDATE: Call In Which Frederick Mann Told JSS/JBP Members That ‘Opportunity’ Was Paying Them With Funds From ‘New Members’ Goes Missing From Website (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/05/01/update-call-in-which-frederick-mann-told-jssjbp-members-that-opportunity-was-paying-them-with-funds-from-new-members-goes-missing-from-website/)

Advertising Guide (http://mobilbo.com/adv_guide.php)

The wheel keeps spinning.

Thanks Kitty Cat...now Earl can see for himself that there is a real Fred Mann behind the voice (not the dead one in NY), that there are also Youtube videos on the web....that there are old websites created by him....... that it wouldn't be surprising that he's been deceived by other programme owners....that he is a real person and is not a coward anonymous user like Earl, LRM, Whip, etc, talking crap behind one's back, etc....as for "wheel keeps spinning" I agree, only not in the way you mean it....

MMB

MoneyMakingBrain
05-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Using PSPro, let's look a little closer:

Global Domains International - The Internet Land Rush is On! (http://website.ws/kvmlm2/index.dhtml?sponsor=bigbooster&fname=loans&lname=&template=0&language=english)

Still using him to promote GDI

Interesting!!! I was aware of the .WS domain extension and always thought it was more like BS (i only buy .COM) but now I should take a look at what this MLM is offering...hmmm, if Fred is really in on it, then it's got to be good, me thinks....

You aren't suggesting that WS extensions are a scam, are you????????

MMB

Earl Lee Tobed
05-14-2012, 05:19 PM
No. Because I have not done any background on it. Maybe others on here can tell you.

Well done scratchy.IMO jpegs 1 and 2 are definately the same man,same features and same unhappy hang-dog look .The clothes belong in a past era too and match the timescale of the old 1963ish daimler car in the other photo. These are all old pics from a bygone era though so what do they actually give us? No doubt MonkeyButt will have the answer.In the meantime though I will have that gin and tonic I promised myself all day,and think about it!:RpS_wink:

Earl Lee Tobed
05-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Ahhhh----ice and lemon too! Heaven.

scratchycat
05-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Ahhhh----ice and lemon too! Heaven.

Same here friend, going to eat and head to bed with my hospital mystery. All the doctors are being killed, that's not good!!

littleroundman
05-15-2012, 12:47 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/jbp-8.jpg

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4760113&postcount=2081 (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4760113&postcount=2081)

scratchycat
05-15-2012, 10:18 AM
Interesting!!! I was aware of the .WS domain extension and always thought it was more like BS (i only buy .COM) but now I should take a look at what this MLM is offering...hmmm, if Fred is really in on it, then it's got to be good, me thinks....

You aren't suggesting that WS extensions are a scam, are you????????

MMB
I see you got moved again but my answer to the WS extension was "No." Have not researched any of it, I see people promoting Global Domains, Inc. but not something I would do and especially since old Freddie is in it, I KNOW I would not get involved.

I wouldn't trust that old guy in the video either as they keep him rather in the shadow, as his online profile seems to be. These scam programs will use any profile to accomplish their means of stealing money from others.

If you insist on investing in JBP/JSS then go for it and come back and let us know how it went.

scratchycat
05-15-2012, 10:19 AM
Well done scratchy.IMO jpegs 1 and 2 are definately the same man,same features and same unhappy hang-dog look .The clothes belong in a past era too and match the timescale of the old 1963ish daimler car in the other photo. These are all old pics from a bygone era though so what do they actually give us? No doubt MonkeyButt will have the answer.In the meantime though I will have that gin and tonic I promised myself all day,and think about it!:RpS_wink:

Thanks Earl.

Earl Lee Tobed
05-15-2012, 11:37 AM
Thanks Earl.

Did you enjoy your G&T?----- I had several! :RpS_smile:

scratchycat
05-15-2012, 12:13 PM
Did you enjoy your G&T?----- I had several! :RpS_smile:

The lemon & ice was great!!:RpS_smile:

laidback
05-15-2012, 12:48 PM
I had the exact same thing, except i replaced the lemon with lime and the ice with Corona...!

Earl Lee Tobed
05-15-2012, 04:56 PM

Seems we all know how to "chill" after a long days labour.Good stuff.If more people learned how to relax the world would be a much better place.It certainly is once I've had my G&T! (or three!) ----ahhhh,Im having one now----just medicinal of course. :RpS_wink:

Perhaps I ought to add,its 11.10pm here,in case anyone thinks Im a lush! Toodle-pip!