PDA

View Full Version : JUSTIN MURPHY - 21 Year Old ONLINE SCAMMER

TheEnforcer
01-06-2019, 05:20 PM
*******SCAM SCAM SCAM********

Beware of this 21 Year Old Online Scammer by the name of JUSTIN MURPHY.

RED ALERT!!!!

Beware of this 21 Year Old Online Scammer by the name of JUSTIN MURPHY.

Don't be fooled by his Facebook engagement. That's part of his scam to get you to believe he is successful. He is FLAT BROKE.

He's a Puff Daddy wannabe on a Bubble Gum budget trying to trick you using positive messages and the word of God. (Oh wait. He doesn't even have enough money for Bubble Gum).

Here Are a Few RED FLAGS to look out for...

He CLAIMS he is an Entrepreneur when he really works for minimum wage at a hotel doing "security".
He CLAIMS he is a Speaker and has never done any public speaking his entire life.
He CLAIMS he is a Forex Trader and the only thing he has ever done with Forex was lose his entire life savings of a whopping $1000.
He CLAIMS his brand is called "WEALTH CREATION MASTERY" when he is FLAT BROKE, doesn't even have a registered company or two nickels to rub together.

*******SCAM SCAM SCAM********

In addition to his fraudulent representation of himself, Justin Murphy purchased a $1000 digital product from a friend of mine, went through the entire training program, learned the strategies, had his very first $1000 day online from applying the strategies. Then called his credit card company, lied to the credit card compamy saying he never purchased the product, charged back the product and kept the $1000 for himself.

This kid is a CON ARTIST.

Do not be fooled by his smooth talking words saying he "likes helping people". The only thing he likes is stealing money from people.

What's even worse is that he uses the word of God in his posts to try and trick you.

I'm not sure how many others he has scammed with his chargeback strategy to buy people's products, steal the information and then charge back the purchase. But he has chosen the path of being a CON MAN at only 21 years old.

Claims he will be a BILLIONAIRE BY 30.

REALLY? Doing what? Scamming people? Don't think so. Don't fall for his SCAM. :pt:

Once a CON MAN, always a CON MAN.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

ribshaw
01-07-2019, 12:41 AM
Don't be fooled by his Facebook engagement. That's part of his scam to get you to believe he is successful. He is FLAT BROKE.

He CLAIMS he is a Forex Trader and the only thing he has ever done with Forex was lose his entire life savings of a whopping $1000.

In addition to his fraudulent representation of himself, Justin Murphy purchased a $1000 digital product from a friend of mine, went through the entire training program, learned the strategies, had his very first $1000 day online from applying the strategies. Then called his credit card company, lied to the credit card compamy saying he never purchased the product, charged back the product and kept the $1000 for himself.

I don't doubt at 22 he is flat broke, most are. Beyond that you seem to know a lot about him in a strange way, like where he works. How do you know he lost $1000 trading FX anymore than you would know he made $1000 off some unidentified digital product? Why on earth would "your friend" sell a product that can make a no ne'er-do-well kid $1000 when "your friend" could pocket the full grand himself by not selling the product? Is he Santa? Besides if "your friend" knew he made a grand it seems simple enough for him to dispute the chargeback using his proof.

Sorry not sold on this story. Maybe you can fill in some details sans the LARGE font.

TheEnforcer
01-07-2019, 03:29 AM
1. I am in the same mentoring group that he was in.

2. The story was posted in the mentoring group.

3. The strategies that the millionaire mentors teach in that group have tons of rags to riches stories.

4. He posted numerous videos on his wall and did many Facebook lives.

5. I hate it when these scammers rip people off and wanted to warn others.

ribshaw
01-08-2019, 02:18 AM
5. I hate it when these scammers rip people off and wanted to warn others.

Me too.

What I see on his wall is a pretty run of the blather for MLM types and crypto experts. I certainly wouldn't send him money based on any of it. Other than possibly being a credit card cheat are there other scams this guy is running?

3. The strategies that the millionaire mentors teach in that group have tons of rags to riches stories.

Out of curiosity have you checked the veracity of these stories or any of the mentors balance sheets?

Rags to even less rags stories are more prevalent and much more instructional if people don't want to get scammed and/or build wealth. For every student loan millionaire out there that built a property empire there unknown x that have tried the same and now just have a bunch more debt. To boot, the millionaire might not even be a millionaire himself.

TheEnforcer
01-08-2019, 06:47 PM
Pretty sure he is promoting IML and also Prepaid Legal. Not sure how he could ever help any of those affiliates make money when he is flat broke himself. What bothers me is that all of his representations of himself on his wall are completey false.

The mentors in the Facebook group have both made millions. They have helped many people go from zero to over $100,000 in a year or less. All documented with live log-ins.

Whip
01-08-2019, 06:50 PM
chill out with the font. you're not that important

ribshaw
01-09-2019, 01:08 PM
pretty sure he is promoting iml and also prepaid legal. Not sure how he could ever help any of those affiliates make money when he is flat broke himself. What bothers me is that all of his representations of himself on his wall are completey false.

Fair enough, people need to stay away from the money suck known as MLM anyway.

the mentors in the facebook group have both made millions. They have helped many people go from zero to over $100,000 in a year or less. all documented with live log-ins.

"documented with live logins"

Independently audited financial statements are the only verification worth spit in any situation involving money.