PDA

View Full Version : Freddy Delgado (Alfredo Delgado) - Scamming for Years Now

Golden_Rule
07-17-2018, 11:50 PM
Alfredo (Freddy) Delgado: 22930

Freddy has been a major player in the pyramid world for years now and is a huge earner. On par with Mack Mills. Main difference used to be that Freddy (Alfredo as he used to be called) was always a pretty nice guy. But it seems the daily grind of pyramid pimping is starting to weigh on him. He's getting a little impatient now with all these people questioning his "guru-dom". He just posted a video bashing folks for having even the slightest hesitation to join him in his latest scam MyEcon (they should just drop the "e"). Basically calling them losers for not just handing over their hard earned money. How dare anyone question Freddy Delgado.

https://www.facebook.com/freddy.delgado.52206654/videos/207834480061823/

littleroundman
07-18-2018, 02:37 AM
Seems to be a trend among self styled pyramid scheme pimps, like Delgado

https://vimeo.com/280488520

Blame ordinary, sensible people for seeing right through the B/S get-rich-schemes and scams they are promoting.

It doesn't take any special skill or talent to pick such blatantly fraudulent nonsense, so, people like Freddy Delgado try to make out what they are doing is for the victims potential new members' benefit.

You know, the old "I'm only speaking this way because I care" speech

Golden_Rule
07-20-2018, 01:22 AM

Hey Freddy, if your "team" is "crushing it" how come you never show any proof of THEIR earnings? Instead you just brag about yours. Hmmm...maybe because YOU'RE the only one "crushing it?" All your promises of helping the little guy win is just a bunch of b.s. isn't it? You don't really want your minions to succeed, because then they wouldn't need YOU anymore.

Cap1911
08-28-2018, 03:10 AM
Yes it is exactly a pimping environment. I have proof this man gave me his phone number. Messaged me on a app he asked me to which I did well because I wanted to find it the untold truth. His dumb ass fell for it. It is exactly the most dumb bull **** iba the Facebook groups. I block them all. All myecon gets blocked. The way people talk to each other it's just a stressful place to watch. I even played.dumb. yep they all fell for my complaining my comments I eventually just made them behind I was sticking around. Then Freddy posted his rants his get the **** out troll rants. Sssooo this man lies up the add. We need to protest really. I have plenty of proof.

EagleOne
08-28-2018, 08:56 PM
Yes it is exactly a pimping environment. I have proof this man gave me his phone number. Messaged me on a app he asked me to which I did well because I wanted to find it the untold truth. His dumb ass fell for it. It is exactly the most dumb bull **** iba the Facebook groups. I block them all. All myecon gets blocked. The way people talk to each other it's just a stressful place to watch. I even played.dumb. yep they all fell for my complaining my comments I eventually just made them behind I was sticking around. Then Freddy posted his rants his get the **** out troll rants. Sssooo this man lies up the add. We need to protest really. I have plenty of proof.

Have you reported this program and Freddy to the authorities? If not, you need to do it immediately and give them all your proof.