PDA

View Full Version : Mcfads Mathew Mutt Nunns newest scam

baylee
02-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Mcfads is Mathew "Mutt" Nunns newest program/scam . In his last scam he partnered with Terry the Banker in PTsads. LOL, PTsads ended up in the scam section of his own forum (MCF)
karma strikes again.

Link:

Mcfads- Mcfads.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Mcfads-Mcfadscom-t367869.html)

path2prosperity
02-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Mcfads is Mathew "Mutt" Nunns newest program/scam . In his last scam he partnered with Terry the Banker in PTsads. LOL, PTsads ended up in the scam section of his own forum (MCF)

Mcfads- Mcfads.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Mcfads-Mcfadscom-t367869.html)

With luck this Mutt twerp may have to close his forum.

Have you seen it advertised as an opporunity at TG? Okosh posted a reference on a WarZone Thread. It doesn't look as if any TG mods, will ban a naysayer for saying that Mutt is guilty until proved innocent.

MMG mod Mordk has defended him against one personal attacker. I did not see what she had deleted but somebody has very probably taken a screenshot. This was all I saw.

QUOTE from MMG

Mordk has deleted your best part. Its sad to see MMGs Mods abusing power!! nono.gif nono.gif nono.gif

baylee
02-07-2011, 07:33 PM
With luck this Mutt twerp may have to close his forum.

Have you seen it advertised as an opporunity at TG? Okosh posted a reference on a WarZone Thread. It doesn't look as if any TG mods, will ban a naysayer for saying that Mutt is guilty until proved innocent.

MMG mod Mordk has defended him against one personal attacker. I did not see what she had deleted but somebody has very probably taken a screenshot. This was all I saw.

QUOTE from MMG

Mordk has deleted your best part. Its sad to see MMGs Mods abusing power!! nono.gif nono.gif nono.gif

LOL, That was mine and what was deleted is that I referred to Mutt as Mutt. What a personnel attack that was. I guess they dislike nicknames. Of course Mordk is in Mutt's scam which I know has nothing to do with it. (in pigs eye)

okosh
02-07-2011, 09:11 PM

This MordK is a bright spark...NOT....
I mean why would you dirty your name to defend a scam that will likely not even get off the ground...

The plans are a joke....
7% X 15 days=105%
This one earns you nothing....$100 returns you $105 less pay processor fees....
For those who use Alertpay with this one they barely get back $102....

The other plan is 2% X 60 days =120%...
So they pay you with your own money for the best part of 2 months....Take off the pay processor fees...Add in the virisus you get from surfing and it's just not worth it....

Mutt opened this one the same time that surefire surf closed....That one lasted 3 months...

IMO this was a desperate move by Mutt....Desperate for a few $$ and even more desperate for traffic to his forum.....

path2prosperity
02-07-2011, 09:20 PM
LOL, That was mine and what was deleted is that I referred to Mutt as Mutt. What a personnel attack that was. I guess they dislike nicknames. Of course Mordk is in Mutt's scam which I know has nothing to do with it. (in pigs eye)

I called Mordk out in TG War Zone about a year ago and she whined to a TG mod that she was only a game player.

Vee proclaimed Mordk as a clever game player before she had opened VLane. I considered Vee half believable in those days so I joined Mordk's game.

Mordk had a very good custom designed script and nice looking site. She must be pretty desperate to associate with Mutt

I gave Mordk a couple of chances. I will see if any TG mods will defend her now. If she doesn't know Mutt is a scammer, I will eat my hat!

Meet you in TG WarZone later this week Mordk.

okosh
02-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Meet you in TG WarZone later this week Mordk.

Not a hope that mordK will turn up....

okosh
02-07-2011, 10:51 PM

There is a thread at TG for this scam....About as active as you'd expect :RpS_laugh:
mcfads - mcfads.com - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r318417-.html)

path2prosperity
02-08-2011, 02:43 AM
There is a thread at TG for this scam....About as active as you'd expect :RpS_laugh:
mcfads - mcfads.com - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r318417-.html)

I would like to know more about the person who opened the thread. Is "Talkgold" who opened it really a TalkGold administrator. I couldn't find any posts by him or her when I tried to find his or her membership details.

okosh
02-08-2011, 02:47 AM
I would like to know more about the person who opened the thread. Is "Talkgold" who opened it really a TalkGold administrator. I couldn't find any posts by him or her when I tried to find his or her membership details.

The user name "Talkgold" is Brian Krassenstein who runs both TG and MMG....
His MMG user name is "UncleAwesome"....

path2prosperity
02-08-2011, 02:53 AM

She is probably lurking with Hula in Collective Investments Forum or T.I.M.E mangement forum. I joined these two once and saw the scum who were listed as members so I left and thought that neither forum would last long.

I might have to give this TG WarZone thread a bump. CloudShare.eu. Who is Mordk? - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r293210-.html)

laidback
02-08-2011, 12:38 PM

Exactly...! They are all cowards and will not discuss these scams out where they can't have their fingers on the warn or ban buttons.
Be aware that if you venture into MMG that at least two of the mods are eyeball deep in them while trying to claim they can moderate the discussions objectively....! Yeah, right!!! When pigs fly...!

path2prosperity
02-08-2011, 03:29 PM
The user name "Talkgold" is Brian Krassenstein who runs both TG and MMG....
His MMG user name is "UncleAwesome"....

Thanks for that news "okosh."

I wondered who was pulling the Mutt puppets stings. I wondered why he was so friendly and liked on MMG forum. It all makes sense now. Hua and Mordk have been lurking there for years

I had this e-mail from Collective Investments Forum on Jan 13th

Hello path2prosperity,

I got this e-mail on Jan 13rh 2011

"My name is Jorgen and I want to present you PositiveSurf.com

http://www.positivesurf.com"

I know that Positive Surf is a combine with about forty traffic exchanges who click each others "Google Ads" I know a fair bit about this combine.

I got another e-mail from them on Jan 18th

QUOTE Hello path2prosperity,

I'm so excited to let you know that we finally did it!! CollectiveInvestmentsForum is now on IPB 3.0 and have a nice new blue skin !!

And guess what.. There is a brand new contest in the win cash area !!
Check it and win

First 2011 Contest !! Post and Earn - CollectiveInvestmentsForum - sponsored by PositiveSurf.com (http://www.collectiveinvestmentsforum.com/topic/7356-first-2011-contest-post-and-earn/)

Is time for me to get back to work,
Eddy
Collective Investments Forum sponsored by FXCambier.com (http://www.collectiveinvestmentsforum.com)

-------------------------------------
CollectiveInvestmentsForum - sponsored by PositiveSurf.com Statistics:
Registered Users: 5251
Total Posts: 94655
Busiest Time: 1322 users were online on Sep 18 2010 02:59 PM

Handy Links
Board Address: Collective Investments Forum sponsored by FXCambier.com (http://www.collectiveinvestmentsforum.com/index.php)
Log In: Sign In - CollectiveInvestmentsForum - sponsored by PositiveSurf.com (http://www.collectiveinvestmentsforum.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login)
Lost Password Recovery: Lost Password Form - CollectiveInvestmentsForum - sponsored by PositiveSurf.com (http://www.collectiveinvestmentsforum.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass)

How to unsubscribe
Visit your email preferences (Sign In - CollectiveInvestmentsForum - sponsored by PositiveSurf.com (http://www.collectiveinvestmentsforum.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp)) and ensure that the box for 'Send me any updates sent by the board administrator' is unchecked and submit the form

path2prosperity
02-08-2011, 03:34 PM
I got an e-mail from Jack Cobb on Jan 13th. I can't rememer the names of the other Cobb mods but they were all in ASA.

path2prosperity,

We have updated our forum to reflect only 1 Refund thread. This thread will only be viewable if you are logged in. We thank everyone for their patience and understanding. I am doing my best to complete this task.

Thanks
Jack

Maximum Network Forum Statistics:
Registered Users: 2441
Total Posts: 6675

Handy Links
Board Address: Board Message (http://www.maximumtalk.net/index.php)
Lost Password Recovery: Lost Password Form (http://www.maximumtalk.net/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=10)

How to unsubscribe
Visit your email preferences (Board Message (http://www.maximumtalk.net/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=02)) and ensure that the box for 'Send me any updates sent by the board administrator' is unchecked and submit the form

The Positive Surf combine has some insalubrious characters behind it. I know a sourse of information who will help me investigate this. Interesting but this person was an was an Adlandpro member in 2002 and a very intelligent one who left..

baylee
02-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Mutt's reply to poster Elmer Fudd asking about outside income. LOL,

matt40
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

post Today, 06:40 PM
Post #232

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 161,852

QUOTE (ElmerFudd @ Feb 8 2011, 02:39 PM) *
Maybe I wasn't specific enough. I do apologize for that.
Your post suggested that you knew more then most so I'd hoped with your experience and knowledge you'd shed some light on what "we also do other things daily online which generates revenue on a daily basis" was refering to. The ad-packs part was rather obvious but like I said, I was looking for more information .

Hi Elmer aside from the ad-packs we own a rather large well known forum with 17,500+ members and our most popular service there is blast emails and banner ads which are all paid for and generate daily and monthly revenues aside from the fact that I do online private programs which I can't discuss here.I hope this answers your questions

Thanks
Matthew

Of course his forums Alexa rank is still swilling down the drain, all the while he claims he makes money from it.

Link:

Mycashforums.com Site Info (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/mycashforums.com#)

littleroundman
02-08-2011, 08:10 PM
It's not hard to tell that the HYIP ponzi game business is approaching the bottom of a cycle.

There's no "next big thing" on the horizon, and the "industry" is still recovering from the closure and prosecution of AdSurf Daily

The offerings coming from MyCashForum and the like are becoming increasingly more low level (if that's even possible), desperate and shortlived.

IM(very)HO, there's still a way to go until the current cycle bottoms out, but times must be tough out there in HYIP land when "respected" forums owners like the good Mr Nunn have to resort to running their own autosurf to keep the wolf from the door.

path2prosperity
02-09-2011, 05:37 AM
I am convinced that Mutt is almost devoid of IT skills and that he will never be anything but a puppet. The finger of suspicion as to whom is pulling his strings is, in my opinion, MMG and or Maximum Ads (Jack Cobb) mods. These insalubrous individuals have been lurking at Collective Investments Forum, Cobb's Maximum Ads forum and T.I.M.E Management forum for years.

I bet that they are all part of the Positive Surf Combine and I would encourage all naysayers to join Positive Surf, which you can find, extolled on MMG.

Positive Surf is a combine. Finding out what other surfs and hyips are in that combine, should help polish off a lot of undesirable people.

baylee
02-09-2011, 08:15 PM
I do believe mutt is lying!

baylee
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

post Today, 07:02 PM
Post #248

MMG Member

Member No.: 171,424

Warn: (0%) -----

QUOTE (matt40 @ Feb 8 2011, 06:40 PM) *
Hi Elmer aside from the ad-packs we own a rather large well known forum with 17,500+ members and our most popular service there is blast emails and banner ads which are all paid for and generate daily and monthly revenues aside from the fact that I do online private programs which I can't discuss here.I hope this answers your questions

Thanks
Matthew

Your Alexa ratings doesn't support what you are posting matthew.

Alexa:

Mycashforums.com Site Info (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/mycashforums.com#)

baylee
02-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Mutt is crying now!

baylee
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

post Today, 08:40 PM
Post #251

MMG Member

QUOTE (matt40 @ Feb 9 2011, 08:36 PM) *
pay no attention to this person all they are doing is trying to disrupt the thread ,I really wish the Mods would see this and take care of it screwy.gif

LOL, I bet you do. The truth hurts doesn't it matthew.

baylee
02-09-2011, 09:08 PM
baylee
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

post Today, 08:06 PM
Post #250

MMG Member

QUOTE (matt40 @ Feb 9 2011, 08:36 PM) *
pay no attention to this person all they are doing is trying to disrupt the thread ,I really wish the Mods would see this and take care of it screwy.gif

I see my post disappeared but it matters not as I already reported this scam to StopFraud.gov - Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force (http://www.stopfraud.gov/)
and to a few other authorities. You can't escape it.

okosh
02-09-2011, 10:15 PM
You can bet that Hula is now top of the list for preferential payouts and inside information....

Eddie Haskell
02-09-2011, 10:22 PM
Nice to know mmg is deleting posts that are on topic and have major relevance to the thread in general. Except, those darn facts are getting in the way of pimps and the usual cheerleaders and their scamming ways.

littleroundman
02-09-2011, 10:23 PM
You can bet that Hula is now top of the list for preferential payouts and inside information....

HeHe,

Not really what you could call a "bonus" of any sort.

What do you think the odds are of this one turning out to be anything more than a pissant little autosurf in a field of thousands of other pissant little HYIP ponzi games ????

Another AdSurf Daily, this one ain't.

Strictly for "players" only.

laidback
02-10-2011, 12:05 AM
HeHe,

Not really what you could call a "bonus" of any sort.

What do you think the odds are of this one turning out to be anything more than a pissant little autosurf in a field of thousands of other pissant little HYIP ponzi games ????

Another AdSurf Daily, this one ain't.

Strictly for "players" only.

One of Mutt's good friends answered a question over at MMG by basically admitting it's a scam,:

MMG Member

Member No.: 102,242

QUOTE (ElmerFudd @ Feb 9 2011, 07:02 PM) *
Thank You Matt for taking the time to answer smile.gif
So if I'm understanding this right and please correct me if I'm wrong then the income with which you are paying members is derived from,
1)Sale of add packs.
2)The 7 large banner spots at the top of your forum which each bring in $400 per month.
3)the dozen or so side bar adds @$300 per month.
4)Blast emails @$75 each and
5)private programs you are in.

If I've got this right then the next step would be to determin if this is sufficient to cover 44% to members every 12 days.
Or am I missing something here? unsure.gif

Stop asking silly questions. Everyone who has played in HYIP/surf programs knows very well where the money comes from to pay the members - these are all money games - money comes from members upgrades, so if people keep on playing, the site will be able to pay.in fact some has prosper to have hundreds of thousands of members and still around after a year or two.
No one will use outside funds to support a HYIP/surf program, at least not for the long term. Think about it - would you spend so much time and effort to admin a HYIP/surf site and use your own money (could be from your savings or day job or whatever) to pay the members. Might as well don't admin a site and have more money ! Why throw your own money to support a site - unless you are Bill Gates and have too much time and money to go support a site.

path2prosperity
02-10-2011, 07:13 AM
It's not hard to tell that the HYIP ponzi game business is approaching the bottom of a cycle.

There's no "next big thing" on the horizon, and the "industry" is still recovering from the closure and prosecution of AdSurf Daily

The offerings coming from MyCashForum and the like are becoming increasingly more low level (if that's even possible), desperate and shortlived.

IM(very)HO, there's still a way to go until the current cycle bottoms out, but times must be tough out there in HYIP land when "respected" forums owners like the good Mr Nunn have to resort to running their own autosurf to keep the wolf from the door.

Mutt is the weekest link in the chain. Baylee and Laidback are doing a great job. Keep at it and make sure that none of the big promoters will try to use a fatally damaged puppet.

Mutt can always fall back on the excuse that he is at breaking point and rong for an ambulence to take him to the nut house for a holiday.

I have a screen shot of thos post so woe betide anybody who deletes it.

baylee
02-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Lets see if this one stays. Any bets?

baylee
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

post Today, 06:28 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

QUOTE (alzander @ Feb 11 2011, 02:39 PM) *
No Trolling
Stating your opinion and trolling are different things. If you are bringing a constant and negative attitude to the forums by continually posting the same repetitive information, we will consider it trolling. Do not spread lies and rumors and if you believe something is a scam or someone is not telling the truth then please post the proof to back up your statement.

CLICK HERE TO SEE IF UR TROLLING

If you are bringing a constant and positive attitude to the forums by continually posting the same repetitive information, (Thanks admin, I got paid) That is trolling also.

alzander
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts

post Yesterday, 04:04 PM
Post #271

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 111,359

Date: 2/11/2011 5:19 PM
Batch: 55141880
From Account: U6773785 (MCFADS)
Amount: $6.89

Thanks mate

Alzander

Soapboxmom
02-12-2011, 06:55 PM
The naysayers just can't get a break. I see that poor bloke Commerce on TG got the boot after only 1 post. I was honored to be banned on TG and if I get the boot elsewhere a badge of honor it will be.

There was discussion on TG that I was not a great corporate manager here. Well, we have a wonderful, dashing and debonair gentleman who pays the bills here and was good enough to invite me on as the first admin because of my passion for scambusting. This is a part-time and completely volunteer position. I couldn't do it without the other wonderful admin and Mods here.

I have spent tens of thousands of dollars in legal bills to help a friend hurt by an MLM and defend myself against a frivolous suit. I was never in this for the money and have never considered myself as anything more than a volunteer that had something worthwhile to contribute.

I am humbled and honored to be among the many naysayers all across the net who donate their time in service of others. Thanks to all the many here and elsewhere! Go get 'em!!!

Soapboxmom

path2prosperity
02-13-2011, 01:25 PM
T
There was discussion on TG that I was not a great corporate manager here.
Soapboxmom

I put that post up SBM.

Leaders are either democratic or autocratic in their management style. Autotcratic leaders are far better than democratic leaders at achieving short term results. Democratic leaders are better getting medium term results. You are, in my opinion, unsuitable for a managerial postion in a business but you have the makings of a very good director. Directors have to be more autocratic than their managers but they are expected to have grown out of "the arrogance of youth" stage and be a bit mellow underneath rhe facade.

If you are offered a managerial post, you could volunteer to do a psychometric test and I bet the test would confirm that you have a far better profile to be a director of any opperation than a manager.

Would anybody disbelieve me, if I were to say that I am also an autocrat who hates to manage people. Get some funds in to this forum business and demand to be managing director not a "ruddy administrator." This is not my opinion. I refer to the the findings of Dr Meredith Belbin who developed some very poweful industrial psychometric profiling tests.

The chairman of the corporation has to be a democratic leader. He or she has to keep emplyees,managers,shareholders and union leaders from becoming too powerful. One who achieved that juggling act brilliantly was Sir Michael Edwards, who is one of UKs most brilliant industrialists.

laidback
02-13-2011, 02:40 PM
The naysayers just can't get a break. I see that poor bloke Commerce on TG got the boot after only 1 post. (snip)

Soapboxmom

As low key as his(her?) post was, they probably resorted to the MPD excuse, whether it was true or not.

littleroundman
02-15-2011, 06:59 AM
Now I've seen it all.

These guys aren't even pretending their HYIP is a real business any longer.

McFads is now so desperate, it's become a "no-need-to-surf" surf

From its' website: http://www.mcfads.com/ (http://www.mcfads.com/?ref=admins)

√ 12% x 12 days = 144% non surf HIGH RISKHow about this little piece of new age fluff, from the same page:

√ Our cosmic energy vibrates across the advertising world in warp speed and brings to you the necessary exposure that you require to succeed online.

laidback
02-15-2011, 09:53 AM
Now I've seen it all.

These guys aren't even pretending their HYIP is a real business any longer.

McFads is now so desperate, it's become a "no-need-to-surf" surf

From its' website: http://www.mcfads.com/ (http://www.mcfads.com/?ref=admins)

How about this little piece of new age fluff, from the same page:

Boggles the mind, doesn't it? The 12X12 is "High Risk", but the rest of the same program is not...?

laidback
02-16-2011, 10:05 AM
I am surprised that this post has stayed up over 3 hours so far at MMG. Meduso is giving Mutt heartburn:

Meduso
View Member Profile

post Today, 04:15 AM
Post #313

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 264,847

Take care guys!! This scam is being supported by a very well knowed shill team in MMG who have been involved in several scams in the past. The RED FLAGS were waved by me then do not say that I didn´t warn you!!
Everyone knows who is Matt Nunn!! He owns my scam forums that promotes one scam after the other... Stay away from this CRIMINAL!! He has ties with Kent Black and Chris Balsdon (Chris007) and other cyber criminals and censors his scam forum to his liking to trick newbies. He is a real POS.

baylee
02-16-2011, 06:18 PM
I am surprised that this post has stayed up over 3 hours so far at MMG. Meduso is giving Mutt heartburn:

It is still there along with one of the team leaders and one more nay-sayer.:RpS_laugh:

laidback
02-17-2011, 12:20 PM
I see that Mutts favorite shill, makingmoneyagain finally put in an "I got paid" post at TalkCrap. This is the same guy that wanted to hang Terry Kurtis, but excuse Mutt in the PTSads fiasco. They now are proclaiming 200 members in Mcfads, hardly seems like enough to support payout obligations, he really needs DrDave to pimp for hm...!:RpS_laugh:

okosh
02-17-2011, 05:11 PM
I see that Mutts favorite shill, makingmoneyagain finally put in an "I got paid" post at TalkCrap. This is the same guy that wanted to hang Terry Kurtis, but excuse Mutt in the PTSads fiasco. They now are proclaiming 200 members in Mcfads, hardly seems like enough to support payout obligations, he really needs DrDave to pimp for hm...!:RpS_laugh:

Well he never posted in the PTS thread at TG so I'm guessing this happened elsewhere...(??)....

Those wishing to read up on PTS scam can begin here....
Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - PtsAds - PtsAds.com (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3696007&postcount=12)

laidback
02-17-2011, 06:05 PM
He did a certain amount of Mutt defending in the MCF deletes post thread, but I may have my pimps confused, there was also blackorwhite and cookiek in the stew.

path2prosperity
02-25-2011, 01:00 AM

Perhaps DrDave has gone into resturant business sales and he is Mutt's new business broker. Mutt's forum is announcing a new concept Restaurant Investment - MyCashForums (http://mycashforums.com/index.php?showtopic=18972&pid=249048&st=0&#entry249048)

NEW CONCEPT. A REAL INVESTMENT REAL BUSINESS LOCATION: GEORGIA,US. HOMECOOKING AND BAR/GRILL TURNKEY OPERATION. A POSSIBLE MILLION DOLLAR OPERATION. NEEDS START UP CASH $25,000.00 USD. LOOKING FOR 50 INVESTORS TO INVEST $500. WILL PAY 25% INTEREST AFTER 6 MONTHS
ACCEPTING ALERTPAY OR PAYPAL E-CURRENCY. FOR MORE INFO CALL OR EMAIL

laidback
03-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Appears to be trouble in Muttland already, duplicate accounts:

Mcfads- Mcfads.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=367869&view=findpost&p=6433093)

scratchycat
03-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Appears to be trouble in Muttland already, duplicate accounts:

Mcfads- Mcfads.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=367869&view=findpost&p=6433093)

Sure looks that way from reading here:

MoneyMakerGroups (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Mcfads-Mcfadscom-t367869.html&st=435)

You know what gets me is these people invest say $100 and are just thrilled to say they were just paid $10.80 or so. :Fiddler:

okosh
03-02-2011, 01:41 AM
You know what gets me is these people invest say $100 and are just thrilled to say they were just paid $10.80 or so. :Fiddler:

Just amazing how happy people are to get paid with their own money :RpS_laugh:

baylee
04-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Mutt has started with the excuses now, he has several days LR pendings. I can't wait to see what he comes up with for the next round. LOL.

MATTHEW
post Today, 10:52 AM
Post #221

One Of The Good Guys
Group Icon

Group: Forum Admin
Member No.: 1,285

I just wanted to let you know that LibertyReserve posted below on there blog and as soon as they do come back I will Pay LR Pendings
Dear Clients,

Thank you for your patience. We sincerely apologise for the prolonged delay. We appreciate your continued support as we are about to finish testing our replaced equipment. Please note that the issue is purely technical and poses no risk to your funds or personal data. Liberty Reserve will be back, as it always have been. We anticipate to finish up the configuration before the end of the weekend.

Please note that once system is back up you may experience slight delays in accessing our system due to increased traffic.
Thanks
Matthew

laidback
04-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Far be it for me to support this scam or its loser of an admin, but Liberty Reserve IS down for now. It does not change the eventual outcome for Mutt and MCFads...!:RpS_glare:

baylee
04-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Far be it for me to support this scam or its loser of an admin, but Liberty Reserve IS down for now. It does not change the eventual outcome for Mutt and MCFads...!:RpS_glare:

LOL, I know he is just getting a head start on his excuse wagon.

laidback
04-02-2011, 06:40 PM
LOL, I know he is just getting a head start on his excuse wagon.

Oh, yeah you're right,,,! Gotta practice so he'll be ready...!:RpS_laugh: Maybe we can give him this list to practice on:
Standard excuse list.

__ Positive attitude/Law of Attraction/quantum physics
__ Evil government conspiracy
__ Other evil outside party (hackers, payment processors, troublemakers, naysayers, etc.)
__ Religious response employing deity of choice
__ Just like a lottery, Social Security, my 401K
__ Never invest more than you're willing to lose
__ [Admin name] had the best of intentions but just ran into problems
__ Just wait! [Admin name] will be back and show all of you naysayers!
__ [Admin name] is innocent until proven guilty
__ You can't "proof" it!
__ I'm shocked! SHOCKED!! that [program name] ended up just like the other 50 that I was in
__ I was just a member
__ I've moved on
__It's a conspiracy by the superich/Luminati/Rockefellers to keep the little man down
__It's our/my constitutional right to do with our money as we/I wish
__You're just glass half empty thinkers who'll never amount to anything
__You're gutless nobodies content to waste your lives on 9 to 5 J.O.B.S.
__You're all frustrated housewives taking a break from watching soaps.
__Google/Microsoft/Coca Cola all had similar startup problems
__We're fully licensed in (insert country of choice)
__We're completely legitimate and will sue anyone who slanders/libels/says different.
__A guy we knows' mothers' partners' third cousin died/developed a
rare tropical disease/fell into a coma while volunteering in
Patagonia, forcing us to close the business.
__ member complaints brought down this legitimate program
__ The Devil made me do it!
__ I could explain that but I'm restricted by the NDA
__ If this was a scam, why would they __________?
__ Sappy unsubstantiated off-point story of charitable deeds by admin or self
__ Finger pointing toward co-admin, secret trader, etc., who stole the funds
__ The program will resume once the audit is completed
__ A dog ate our database
__lying,cheating members referral stacking or opening multiple accounts
__blackmail attempts by former employees, members or the Russian mafia
__ we have to bring all money back from the processor to do the audit

okosh
04-02-2011, 10:58 PM

And has been for days now....In fact it's getting to the stage where the punters over at TG are begining to panic....

path2prosperity
04-03-2011, 02:21 AM
A trusted source has informed me that Mutt has had help from an anonymous partner with this program. That was to be expected but the helper must be posting on MyCrapForum. I will be overjoyed when that community goes down like ASA or The Safelist. Prepare to celebrate the death of MCFs which is the worst cyberspace community that I have ever inhabited.

baylee
04-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Old Mutt is using the L/R excuse again for not paying. I wonder what his next excuse will be for not paying.

path2prosperity
04-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Mutt has started with the excuses now, he has several days LR pendings. I can't wait to see what he comes up with for the next round. LOL.

Here it is "baylee." People start to panic when cashouts get slower.

Mutt Quote from Mutt's MyCrapForum.

I hope all are having a good week I just wanted to let all know cashouts are not taking place as fast as usual I have had a few members email me and ask why, well the fact of the matter is I know people panic when they see cashouts not taking place as fast as before,Please understand I do all cashouts manually and check them all so Please don\'t panic all are being paid with in 24 hrs althogh each day the cashouts get bigger and bigger so it takes time for me to go thru all of them and verify them ,so with that said don\'t panic LOL you will be paid Rest Assured
Thanks for understanding
Matthew

baylee
04-13-2011, 05:01 PM
Here it is "baylee." People start to panic when cashouts get slower.

Mutt Quote from Mutt's MyCrapForum.

I hope all are having a good week I just wanted to let all know cashouts are not taking place as fast as usual I have had a few members email me and ask why, well the fact of the matter is I know people panic when they see cashouts not taking place as fast as before,Please understand I do all cashouts manually and check them all so Please don\'t panic all are being paid with in 24 hrs althogh each day the cashouts get bigger and bigger so it takes time for me to go thru all of them and verify them ,so with that said don\'t panic LOL you will be paid Rest Assured
Thanks for understanding
Matthew

One more excuse:

matt40

post Today, 03:15 PM
Post #899

MMG Member

Member No.: 161,852

QUOTE (bhmncl @ Apr 13 2011, 07:34 AM) *
Hi Matt,

I have several pending withdrawls since April 1/2011 that I havn't received in my LR acct. Also I have a plan that expired on April 10/11 that says active. Please make the correction and pay the withdrawls.

Kind regards,
John

Hi John this account is under Investigation and I wont go into details here on the forum
Thanks
Matthew

--------------------
Welcome To Mcfads (http://www.mcfads.com)
matthew nunn's ROIUnlimited.com Site - Changing Lives Across the Globe (http://www.roiunlimited.com/mycashforums)
MyCashForums Money Making OPTS And More (http://www.mycashforums.com)

baylee
05-03-2011, 07:28 AM
Mutt is still not paying LR pendings but he posted not to worry as 99% of the people in LR are in profit.

baylee
05-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Now I see why there is not many complaining about not being paid in LR.. This is in Mcfads FAQ in this scam.

Question: Can my account be suspended
yes it can at any time we have the right to suspend accounts especially members who post on forums negative comments especially if they are clearly in profit

baylee
05-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Mutt changed the answer on the FAQ, but more and more of those nasty 1 percenters are showing up.

laidback
05-08-2011, 08:19 AM
Mutt changed the answer on the FAQ, but more and more of those nasty 1 percenters are showing up.

Trouble in Muttland, more people asking for refunds, and a die-hard player,(davileonardo) is calling him a scammer...!

littleroundman
05-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Trouble in Muttland, more people asking for refunds, and a die-hard player,(davileonardo) is calling him a scammer...!

HeHeHeHe, that's funny.

As if a professional player and HYIP ponzi pimp like "davileonardo" didn't know an autosurf is gonna close down sooner rather than later.

Someone should ask him what he thought was gonna happen and what makes Matthew any more of a scammer than any other autosurf admin.

IM(very)HO, young "davileonardo" is just playing the game and trying to convince the newbies it's someone's fault and not reveal the fact there's never been an autosurf which DIDN'T close down before everyone made a profit.

baylee
05-09-2011, 08:29 AM

The flood gates are opening quickly. Now mutt needs his Tech guy to fix a few more problems.

laidback
05-09-2011, 08:44 AM
The flood gates are opening quickly. Now mutt needs his Tech guy to fix a few more problems.

LOL, Who is his tech guy...oh, wait, that's the guy in the mirror...!http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-character-smileys-192.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

baylee
05-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Now he/mutt has changed the payout terms from 24 to 96 hours to 1 to 7 business days. The dams is showing signs of cracking forget about the flood gates.

littleroundman
05-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Now he/mutt has changed the payout terms from 24 to 96 hours to 1 to 7 business days. The dams is showing signs of cracking forget about the flood gates.

Gosh,

what a surprise....

an autosurf opportunity which lasted 3 months before running into trouble.

Young Matt must be one of those "honest admins"............NOT

EagleOne
05-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Actually I was wondering when he was going to refund all the losers in his PTSAds debacle with Terry the banker? Funny how he has been mum on paying everyone back who lost money. I thought he prided himself on doing this. So where's the refunds? Inquiring minds want to know.

laidback
05-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Actually I was wondering when he was going to refund all the losers in his PTSAds debacle with Terry the banker? Funny how he has been mum on paying everyone back who lost money. I thought he prided himself on doing this. So where's the refunds? Inquiring minds want to know.

His excuse there was he was "only" a "co-admin" and didn't handle the money. He takes no responsibility for sucking people into it.

laidback
05-13-2011, 02:16 PM
Soooo, what are his excuses going to be when this finishes in the tank?

Amateur Investor

Default Re: mcfads - mcfads.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob1 View Post
This one is paying selectively and only to AP. Many LR members have requests PENDING for a long time...
Why this is NOt in SCAM folder yet=???
Yes, I am starting to see selective payments to people that are using AP. The larger withdrawal requests remain pending.

Be cautious here. This may be the first red flag. Only people investing with smaller amounts seem to be getting paid.

EagleOne
05-14-2011, 02:22 AM
I know the answer to your comment: It is the "Naysayer's Fault. We ruined a perfectly good program with all our negativity and jealousy

path2prosperity
05-14-2011, 02:28 AM
I know the answer to your comment: It is the "Naysayer's Fault. We ruined a perfectly good program with all our negativity and jealousy

Are you sure? Blaming all naysayers is too risky. He may find himself in somebody's bad books as a result of that comment. My bet is that he will say it is all my fault!

baylee
05-14-2011, 10:41 AM
Mutt is oiling up his roller skates.

littleroundman
05-14-2011, 11:04 AM
Mutt is oiling up his roller skates.

Nah,

snakes have no need for skates.

They just slither away and hibernate until it's time to come out and play again.

laidback
05-15-2011, 12:13 AM
It is almost all over but the shouting in Muttland. He is now going to enforce the 50/50 rule on ALL cashouts, and might as well have poked a stick in a hornets nest...! What'd he get outta this, 4 months? Pathetic!

laidback
05-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Being a concerned citizen, and ever mindful of the needs of others, I posted the following at Mutt's thread on MMG. It would seem that Terry Kurtis taught him well!

Do the math folks:

Init Invest.........Earned cashout .............Amount Reinvested
$100.00.............. $144.00.............................$72.00
$72.00................ $103.68.............................$51.84
$51.84.................$74.65..................... ..........$37.32
$37.32.................$53.75..................... ......... $26.87
$26.87.................$38.70..................... ..........$19.35
$288.04 T ............$414.78 T...........................$207.39 Totals

The above is based on the 12X12 non-surf plan. Note that in order to get $414.78 in payouts, you must have paid in $495.43, (init invest plus amount reinvested)! Think about it! Those already in profit, you're lucky, those that aren't you're shafted.

laidback
05-15-2011, 05:24 PM
LOL. They found the error in my calculations, but at least it has them looking. Interesting that on Mutt's site, he has now hidden the autosurf folder from non members view, trying to hide from naysayers, and posted this:
ok folks I have no time for non members coming over here and posting just to start trouble they will and have been Banned not sure how this one slipped thru the cracks but they did
Thanks
Matthew Why doesn't he confine business discussions for his pathetic little surf to his MyScamForum? Oh...wait...I know,,,there is no traffic there...!

baylee
05-21-2011, 08:56 PM
Let me see??? This post disapeared today

scamdetector

post Today, 10:24 AM
Post #1575

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 310,958

THIS ADMIN IS PROLONGING HIS THIEVIN WAYS HE THROWS A TANTRUM AND THE MODS DELETE ALL NEGATIVE POST PROTECTING HIM HE IS JUST SELECTIVELY PAYING RIGHT NOW STAY AWAY.

Alzander you keep your mouth where it belongs as you keep making smart remarks about me I will flood every forum there is about you and your scams! Matt and you are all thieves. Blog - Scams ran by moneymakergroup (http://moneymakergroupforumisascam.webs.com/)

baylee
05-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Then this went an hour or so later

baylee

post Today, 07:31 PM
Post #3045

MMG Member

QUOTE (lerdbaron @ May 21 2011, 07:05 PM) *
I was paid again Bummer this is just not what the trolls want to read 4.gif

LOL, The negative posts get deleted. One was deleted today.

--------------------
Some people are educated above and beyond their intelligence.

Eagle Research Associates, Inc. (http://www.eagleresearchassociates.org/index.php)

laidback
05-21-2011, 09:45 PM
This one should soon follow on the deletion trail as soon as Hula or Mordk see it!

laidback

post Today, 05:45 PM
Post #1579

MMG Member

Member No.: 155,584

(matt40 @ May 21 2011, 06:07 AM) *
I'm seeing alot of pendings remember to be paid your pending you must reupgrade 50% of your pending to get paid. I have had alot of disgrunted members who are well in profit keep complaining to me they don't like the 50/50 rule well that's fine because all they wanted to do is be greedy and not support the program and to be honest with you I don't need members like that so they can go some where else and be greedy sounds harsh but hey that's exactly what I think .I am a honest Admin and quite blunt I do appreciate the members here who have decided to support the program and are still here there were very few members who left 98% of the members here are in support and I appreciate you all,ok I hope everyone has a great weekend and let's hope the World does not end Today
Matthew

PS: I'm still working on accounts not maturing please be patient this is very time consuming

Interesting that you think members are "greedy" because they want to be paid the profits they've earned. Maybe they don't think that an Honest admin" as you keep triumpeting should require members to pay ransom to receive their money.
You say, (but haven't proved) that you have outside funds, but obviously not enough to support your program, otherwise you wouldn't need the redeposits to survive! Prove me wrong!

laidback
05-23-2011, 09:22 AM
Really sad to see how blind Mutt's Mcfads members are to his manipulations. His surf script ran for three months with no apparent problem, now every time you turn around members adpacks are not expiring, thus extending the time period before he has to pay. Honest Admin??? Ain't no such animal...!

littleroundman
05-23-2011, 09:37 AM
It has to be remembered many of the members are "players"

They know EXACTLY what's going on.

However, the players' code of behaviour means they will NEVER, EVER let on they know the truth.

Think of it as being like the WWE,

Everyone knows it's fake, but NOBODY on the inside will ever admit it in public.

EagleOne
05-23-2011, 03:01 PM
It has to be remembered many of the members are "players"

They know EXACTLY what's going on.

However, the players' code of behaviour means they will NEVER, EVER let on they know the truth.

Think of it as being like the WWE,

Everyone knows it's fake, but NOBODY on the inside will ever admit it in public.

OMG, WWE is FAKE? :RpS_scared: You can't be serious. This is the end of civilization as we know it. Wait, forgot that was supposed to have happened on Saturday. But WWE FAKE? Good grief Charlie Brown. Who can you trust anymore? My whole world just got shattered. I am stunned, I tell you stunned at this news. :RpS_wink:

littleroundman
05-23-2011, 05:16 PM
OMG, WWE is FAKE? :RpS_scared: You can't be serious. This is the end of civilization as we know it. Wait, forgot that was supposed to have happened on Saturday. But WWE FAKE? Good grief Charlie Brown. Who can you trust anymore? My whole world just got shattered. I am stunned, I tell you stunned at this news. :RpS_wink:

Well,

not all of it is fake.

The referees are genuine.

baylee
05-26-2011, 06:09 PM
There is trouble brewing in muttland. More members are posting their dissatisfaction with his changes. He has changed payment terms 3 times since last week and changing other rules to fit his agenda. It will not be long now!

laidback
05-26-2011, 10:55 PM
That update he posted at MMG is so full of bull, I can't really understand why his sheeple can't see what a fraud he is...!

path2prosperity
05-27-2011, 01:37 AM
That update he posted at MMG is so full of bull, I can't really understand why his sheeple can't see what a fraud he is...!

"Hula" and "Mordk" are two small puppeteers pulling the strings at MMG but there are many more. Those two do what they are told when another pupeteer thinks that board needs a pro Mutt voice. It should not be too long before those two get dropped from the Mutt soap opera and we get some clues as to the new Mutt director.

There is a very active Mutt thread on WLD where it is easier to pick up clues as to who is active behind the scenes.

path2prosperity
05-27-2011, 09:35 AM
Mutt claims to be working on a new script which his members will love.

The people who will love the news (if it ever becomes a statement of fact) are undercover agents from the legal authorities who must be crawling all over his forum. If Mutt thinks that any programmer can hide his or her syle of writing or programming for long enough for an investigator to say "Mutt Puppet" he should run to a superior for advice.

Who has the expertise to design a new script to deliver Mutt from the bowels of Hades?

Quote from MMG?

ok I'm also working on another Script with the help from a good friend I've known for quite awhile which will solve all the Script Issues we have been having and I know everyone will LOVE it once it's done
Thanks Matthew

laidback
05-27-2011, 01:13 PM
"Hula" and "Mordk" are two small puppeteers pulling the strings at MMG but there are many more. Those two do what they are told when another pupeteer thinks that board needs a pro Mutt voice. It should not be too long before those two get dropped from the Mutt soap opera and we get some clues as to the new Mutt director.

There is a very active Mutt thread on WLD where it is easier to pick up clues as to who is active behind the scenes.

I am not sure how accurate a description "puppeteers" is of them, but they are both certainly neck deep in Mutt's surf and as such try to eliminate posts critical of him or his pathetic program. I just had a post deleted over ther and likely another I posted will be gone as soon as it is seen. If it doesn't survive, I will post both here.

path2prosperity
05-27-2011, 02:40 PM
I am not sure how accurate a description "puppeteers" is of them, but they are both certainly neck deep in Mutt's surf and as such try to eliminate posts critical of him or his pathetic program. I just had a post deleted over ther and likely another I posted will be gone as soon as it is seen. If it doesn't survive, I will post both here.

You are right. It was not the right word to use.

Hopefully a clever wordsmith with find a better way of describing idiot forum mods who try to help scum like Mutt carry on extracting money from newbies. The best that I can come up with is CrapSpewingMods.

okosh
05-28-2011, 12:54 AM
You are right. It was not the right word to use.

Hopefully a clever wordsmith with find a better way of describing idiot forum mods who try to help scum like Mutt carry on extracting money from newbies. The best that I can come up with is CrapSpewingMods.
Gun for hire

path2prosperity
05-29-2011, 03:30 AM
There is a new banner on Mutt's home page, which suggests a different tack and I would appreciate some comments from more experienced researchers before I apply any more thought to this subject. I am leaving for work in about an hour and I hope for some comments when I get home.

My views on Internet marketing are based on the belief that the way forward, is to help people with small but efficient local businesses to find new markets which they can exploit online. I believe that an Internet marketer should help his or her potential customers to avoid scams, learn how much people are prepared to pay for genuine services (such as web hosting), which they can buy online and help the customer to find sensible places such as trade directories where they can advertise.

Mathew Nunn's niche market program is highly unlikely to present niche markets that I would recommend. It is even less likely to be a good place to advertise a thriving off line business. IT COULD deceive some people into believing that it is and it could suggest that he was doing something business like for a change. ANY COMMENT?

I did ask a question about Clickbank opportunities in this site about two or three months ago but nobody came forward and offered any answers. It may be a very good time to raise the subject again.

Mass Traffic Appointments. Mass Traffic App | Real-Time Stats! Real-Time Proof! (http://masstrafficaccelerator.com)

The main nano niche products which I saw on the page were the usual crap, (astrology, tarot, diet, finance, success etc) but some of the categories like cycling are genuine niche markets in UK.

Is there a rule of thumb by which one can identify Mutt type niche markets for cyclists and genuine ones like those advertised on places like gumtree?

laidback
05-31-2011, 09:01 AM
Mutt (or at least his surf) is circling the drain...!

Just remember, your admin is always right with these two FAQs:

Question:
how long do cashouts take
1-15 business days

Question: can terms and conditions change
yes terms and conditions can change as we see fit for the benifit of the program

With a 15 day surf plan and 15 days to payout, that effectively cuts your percentage in half... Oh! Wait! I forgotabout having to pay a 50% ransom for your money...!

laidback
05-31-2011, 02:57 PM
LoL, I don't know which mod deleted the above post (there are three at MMG in this pig), but I put it back and griped at the admin and actually got results. Not sure how long Mutt'll drag this out, but when I get pm's from members saying they shouldn't have gotten in it is a little gratifying.

laidback
06-04-2011, 09:30 AM
Un-freaking-believable...! He has stretched the payout terms to 30 days, and admitted selective payments, "for the benefit of the members", and still the suckers grovel at his feet...! It is just absolutely bizarre.

okosh
06-10-2011, 12:11 AM
Un-freaking-believable...! He has stretched the payout terms to 30 days, and admitted selective payments, "for the benefit of the members", and still the suckers grovel at his feet...! It is just absolutely bizarre.

Can you please give us some details on this $250 matrix scam Mutt is pimping??....Is he the admin of it??....

This MMG post is why I'm asking...
Mcfads- Mcfads.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=367869&view=findpost&p=6557839)

laidback
06-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Can you please give us some details on this $250 matrix scam Mutt is pimping??....Is he the admin of it??....

This MMG post is why I'm asking...
Mcfads- Mcfads.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=367869&view=findpost&p=6557839)

I don't think he's admin, he ain't smart enough...! The program is here: ROIUnlimited - ROIUnlimited.com - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r324631-.html)

baylee
06-10-2011, 06:18 PM

There is nothing hard about this, the ending is already written and it ends with mutt scamming with the money. mutt knows it and so does his few helpmates and fellow thieves.

laidback
07-13-2011, 03:55 PM
It is now all over but the sniveling. Mutt has deleted all comments in the thread on his forum and is pimping other "opportunities"! It would seem that a heaping helping of, "I TOLD YOU SO" is in order.

path2prosperity
07-14-2011, 03:45 AM
It is now all over but the sniveling. Mutt has deleted all comments in the thread on his forum and is pimping other "opportunities"! It would seem that a heaping helping of, "I TOLD YOU SO" is in order.

Any idea who bought or took over his crap forum? When that is demolished the snivelling will turn to howls of rage.

baylee
07-14-2011, 05:26 AM
Any idea who bought or took over his crap forum? When that is demolished the snivelling will turn to howls of rage.

Mutt may introduce somebody as the new owner but I am not convinced that he has or will sell my scam forum. I still think it could be part of his exit strategy from his last two scams (Ptsads and Mcfads) to shed some of the heat away from him.

Eddie Haskell
07-15-2011, 03:24 AM
iS THE my scam forum up for sale after a failed auto surf? if so wh y???

baylee
07-16-2011, 03:55 PM
iS THE my scam forum up for sale after a failed auto surf? if so wh y???

Mutt posted over at MMG a while back that he was selling my scam forum and stay tuned but it was during the early part of his exit strategy for Mcfads. This makes mutt have two failed programs (Mcfads and Ptsads) in a very short time frame. In MHO this is just part of his exit strategy and he doesn't want people carting it to my scam forum. (I have seen some speculation that Gary ( PVR) of P 2 P Shame was buying it but I don't believe it)

path2prosperity
07-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Mutt posted over at MMG a while back that he was selling my scam forum and stay tuned but it was during the early part of his exit strategy for Mcfads. This makes mutt have two failed programs (Mcfads and Ptsads) in a very short time frame. In MHO this is just part of his exit strategy and he doesn't want people carting it to my scam forum. (I have seen some speculation that Gary ( PVR) of P 2 P Shame was buying it but I don't believe it)

I saw that post too Baylee. I wondered if there had been any confirmation of it having happened on the scam forum (from which I am banned.) I agree that whoever owns MCFs and uses Matt as the puppet admin won't be able to sell it even if he/she wanted to, unless the currency he/she uses to buy it, is peanuts

okosh
07-17-2011, 01:15 AM
I saw that post too Baylee. I wondered if there had been any confirmation of it having happened on the scam forum (from which I am banned.) I agree that whoever owns MCFs and uses Matt as the puppet admin won't be able to sell it even if he/she wanted to, unless the currency he/she uses to buy it, is peanuts
Don't be so sure....It's a good domain name....Heck, I'd buy it if the price was right....
As for currency worth peanuts.....I can pay in US$ if he wishes :RpS_laugh:

laidback
07-17-2011, 08:56 AM
Don't be so sure....It's a good domain name....Heck, I'd buy it if the price was right....
As for currency worth peanuts.....I can pay in US$ if he wishes :RpS_laugh:

A naysayer owning a scam forum...? Now, THAT's a tidbit to ponder....! The bright side is, you couldn't be banned...!:RpS_thumbsup:

baylee
07-19-2011, 08:52 PM
This now belongs in the closed/scam folder. Once more the mutt has scammed. I am sure the excuses will be forth coming.

okosh
07-19-2011, 09:24 PM
This now belongs in the closed/scam folder. Once more the mutt has scammed. I am sure the excuses will be forth coming.

The excuse has come.....Mutt is going with the old favorite Admin exit stratergy of "poor health" :RpS_laugh:

Posted at MMG....

This is to inform you that I will be closing MCF-ADS due to health issues (Cancer) which has taken a toll on me I will be refunding those not in profit over the next 30-45 days.

for those of you who want to go to AlertPay and complain all it will do is make it impossible to refund any of you because all they will do is freeze my account and at this point there are very few funds in it ,so I highly suggest you not do this unless you want to make it where nobody gets refunds.

I will have funds coming into my Alertpay with in the next 30-45 days and as they come in I will refund so the ball is in your court.

I appreciate everyones support over the last few months the main complainers were coming from people in profit and still do on forums and that's very disrespectful in my eyes .

Don't expect me to be posting on forums because I have no plans on doing so ,I have no time to banter back and forth with people and I'm sure all the naysayers will have a ball with the Closing here as usual .

thanks
Matthew

path2prosperity
07-20-2011, 06:21 AM
The excuse has come.....Mutt is going with the old favorite Admin exit stratergy of "poor health" :RpS_laugh:

Posted at MMG....

Will Mutt be too ill to run his scam forum and the other scams, which he is pimping in his last ditch attempt to pay the members who were not in profit?

baylee
07-20-2011, 07:30 AM

Posted at MMG....

Yep, Nick, Jack Cobb, Vee, and I am sure there are more from the the past.

laidback
08-11-2011, 11:33 AM
This is to inform you that I will be closing MCF-ADS due to health issues (Cancer) which has taken a toll on me I will be refunding those not in profit over the next 30-45 days.

Hmmmm, 22 days in and I don't see any "I got refunded" posts. He must be too sick to do that... but not sick enough to keep him from pimping ROI...!

path2prosperity
08-16-2011, 12:24 AM
Hmmmm, 22 days in and I don't see any "I got refunded" posts. He must be too sick to do that... but not sick enough to keep him from pimping ROI...!

And he is well enough to tell MMG members that they can watch videos to receive the good news about Andy's Fundraising Army. QUOTE matt40 post Aug 11 2011, 11:58 AM
Post #212 MMG Member Posts: 1,237 Joined: 30-January 09 Member No.: 161,852

Watch Andys good news update

Andy's Fundraising Army (http://www.andysfundraisingarmy.com/andy_home.html)
--------------------
MyCashForums Money Making OPTS And More (http://www.mycashforums.com)
matthew nunn's ROIUnlimited.com Site - Changing Lives Across the Globe (http://www.roiunlimited.com/mycashforums)
The 5 Dollar Doubler (http://www.the5dollardoubler.com/?ref=matt40)

baylee
08-17-2011, 07:41 AM
Matt sure is pimping ROIunlimited to beat the band, but I only hear crickets from Mcfads. No refunds not nothing at all from him.

laidback
08-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Matt sure is pimping ROIunlimited to beat the band, but I only hear crickets from Mcfads. No refunds not nothing at all from him.

What is even funnier is he always logs into his own forum anonymously now...! What a chickens***...!

path2prosperity
08-18-2011, 01:06 PM
If Mutt is still holding on to his dying ponzi and his his crap forum by his finger tips, he is riding on the back of a large financial predator, something that could swallow "Terry The -anker" with it's cornflakes!

Sherlock Holmes should be revealing the end of this Mutt mess soon.

laidback
08-18-2011, 01:14 PM
If Mutt is still holding on to his dying ponzi and his his crap forum by his finger tips, he is riding on the back of a large financial predator, something that could swallow "Terry The -anker" with it's cornflakes!

Sherlock Holmes should be revealing the end of this Mutt mess soon.

Can we presume you have something other than speculation to support this conclusion?

path2prosperity
08-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Can we presume you have something other than speculation to support this conclusion?

Yes. I sent you a PM on WLD in answer to a comment that you made there.

baylee
08-30-2011, 06:12 PM
What is even funnier is he always logs into his own forum anonymously now...! What a chickens***...!

I haven't seen any refunds from this scammer in quite a while now and that is with both Mcfads, and Ptsads which were the last two scams he was an admin in.

okosh
08-31-2011, 01:44 AM
I haven't seen any refunds from this scammer in quite a while now and that is with both Mcfads, and Ptsads which were the last two scams he was an admin in.

And don't hold your breath waiting for any....Also worth noting that many of the real "players" don't like the "refund" word....
Game's over...It's over....Time to move onto the next game....

littleroundman
08-31-2011, 02:13 AM
.Also worth noting that many of the real "players" don't like the "refund" word....
Game's over...It's over....Time to move onto the next game....

Exactly.

When an admin starts using the "R" word, you just know he's targeting newbies who have no idea of the concept of "game over" or "round 1 is over and round 2 is beginning"

baylee
09-03-2011, 04:27 PM
This poster has his picture in the dictionary under "A True Believer" This at MMG in the Mcfads Scam.

softstor

post Today, 03:09 PM
Post #2338

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 87,340

QUOTE (im the man @ Sep 3 2011, 03:42 PM) *
lets say oct .1 by then it would been like 2.5 mo i dont see anything by then ill seriously doubt this guy and ill be on your side at that point . lets see wat he does this month ??? if not then ill join you lb and fudd

I do not think Oct 1 is enough time for Matt to raise enough money to repay everyone. I would say that it will be closer to Feb 1.

--------------------

laidback
09-05-2011, 05:44 PM

We are now at 47 days and counting for Mutts 30-45 day refund policy....

baylee
09-25-2011, 05:41 PM
We are now at 47 days and counting for Mutts 30-45 day refund policy....

Mutt rarely signs on MyScamForum anymore except as anonymous now. I predict refunds will be completed by July of 2025, Errr maybe.

path2prosperity
09-25-2011, 06:34 PM
Mutt rarely signs on MyScamForum anymore except as anonymous now. I predict refunds will be completed by July of 2025, Errr maybe.

Mutt has lost the support of his best mate Sydney or (ISpy) on the MMG forum. Mutt has never been anything but Sydney's little echo.

okosh
09-26-2011, 04:33 AM
Mutt has lost the support of his best mate Sydney or (ISpy) on the MMG forum. Mutt has never been anything but Sydney's little echo.

So ISPY is Sydney??...You sure?? :RpS_unsure:

path2prosperity
09-26-2011, 07:30 AM
So ISPY is Sydney??...You sure?? :RpS_unsure:

As sure as I can be without asking the team who have Mutt's shperical objects in one hand and the castrating knife in the other. As neither of us wish to steal another scam buster's thunder, we may have to wait for confirmation.

However Sydney has always copied and pasted MMG posts rather than do her own research and both ISpy and Ispy4U personas are not the sharpest knives in the MMG drawer. Definately two of a kind.

An anomous person calling himself/herself Ispy has just made contact with me by SKYPE claiming to be from China but has not filled out a profile. If this person wants to get in touch he/she can speak up in public.

path2prosperity
09-27-2011, 04:37 AM
ISpy from China has not contacted me by SKYPE again or turned up here to introduce himself/herself, so that the finger of suspicion is deflected from Sydney.

Funny how requests to communicate with orientals by SKYPE increase when the heat gets turned on Terry and his Mutt.

I was amused to read the dialogue on MMG about Terry's convincing and persuasive manner when scamming. WHAT A BANKER to believe “Our Terry”

I must recruit somebody who ranks high in the field of SKYPE searches to spy on ISpy or ISpy4U

littleroundman
09-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Poor young Matty is getting desperate.

His career as a HYIP ponzi admin has stalled so he's got nowhere to go but down.

Cash gifting, the desperadoes last haven:

https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gifhttps://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gifMyCashForums admin@mycashforums.com to xx

show details Sep 21 (7 days ago)

xxxxxx xxxxx xx,

Just In Time For The Holidays!

From $100 to $3000 Reduced Stalling Capability in the 2X3 Extreme Speed “Forced Filled”

2X3 Choice of Gifting in OVER 160 Countries!

No Tired Boards No Spamming No Strangers No Delays in Gifting Process No FAILURE

Gifting Process Solid Trust Pay is the preferred choice.. Total automation with STP!

It is Up to the individuals how they want to send or receive!

4 LEVELS OF PARTICIPATION... START AT ONE-TIME OUT OF POCKET Of $100
Out of the gifts you will receive, You advance to the $500, $1,000 & $3,000 Boards!

TOTAL FOR THE FIRST TIME OF THE 4 LEVELS= $27,700

TOTAL FOR EACH REPEATING CYCLE OF THE 4 LEVELS = $32,200

How Do “YOU” Get Started Today?

Get all the details below!

Send a Email to mailto:receiveablessingtoday@ (receiveablessingtoday@gmail.com)gmail.com (receiveablessingtoday@gmail.com)?subject=referral =matt40=MattNunn
(instructions & guidelines will automatic be sent to you by email!

This is a team build activity! Everyone Works Together To Receive More!
Only 2 Directs is all you need to be successful! Get 2 & Teach 2!

No one will be left behind with this one.

UA 2 Min. Info Call 712 . 432 . 0990 (tel:712%20.%20432%20.%200990) / PIN: 188048#

OUR TEAM IS ROLLING BECAUSE OF GUIDE LINES THAT OUR TEAM HAS PUT IN PLACE!

Cash gifting, Matthew ?

CASH GIFTING ??

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

okosh
09-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Poor young Matty is getting desperate.

His career as a HYIP ponzi admin has stalled so he's got nowhere to go but down.

Cash gifting, the desperadoes last haven:

Cash gifting, Matthew ?

CASH GIFTING ??

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

LOL...He must really be desperate :RpS_laugh:

baylee
09-30-2011, 06:27 PM
LOL...He must really be desperate :RpS_laugh:

Well, MyScamForum now has 31 bots, 1 member, and mutt signed in as anonymous right now. LOL, desperate is right!

Eddie Haskell
10-01-2011, 08:43 AM
Look at this trend.

mycashforums.com 2,611 UVs for August 2011 | Compete (http://siteanalytics.compete.com/mycashforums.com/)

My scam forums and Matt the scammer are tanking out. Could not happen to a sorrier individual that fakes cancer as an excuse to scam people and steal money from them. Matt is nothing but a fraud and deserves to get hit by a bus on the way to the mailbox.

path2prosperity
10-13-2011, 11:07 AM
It is a long time since I have seen Mutt advertising for new forum mods. What happened to the last one? Wasn't there a "lightening flash", "thunderclap" or "thunderbolt from PVR or pvt (the Garret thing), who was appointed as one of his mods. What happened to him/her? Is PVT dead and burried or was it part of Smirnow's turf for scammers?

laidback
10-13-2011, 11:49 AM
It is a long time since I have seen Mutt advertising for new forum mods. What happened to the last one? Wasn't there a "lightening flash", "thunderclap" or "thunderbolt from PVR or pvt (the Garret thing), who was appointed as one of his mods. What happened to him/her? Is PVT dead and burried or was it part of Smirnow's turf for scammers?
Looks like the only mods he has now are amy21 and ladybug100 (Linda, co-con in some cash gifting scam with Mutt) Lightening was last active in 2010 and not a mod now. She was in PTV. Easyst was from P2P and not a mod now, last active 2010, same with Unicorn. Paula is still there but not a mod now.

path2prosperity
10-13-2011, 12:00 PM
Looks like the only mods he has now are amy21 and ladybug100 (Linda, co-con in some cash gifting scam with Mutt) Lightening was last active in 2010 and not a mod now. She was in PTV. Easyst was from P2P and not a mod now, last active 2010, same with Unicorn. Paula is still there but not a mod now.

Don't know either of them but I assume one is Sydney.

path2prosperity
10-13-2011, 12:06 PM
We will have to take bets on which forum bites the dust first MCFs or Scamlandpro.

laidback
10-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Don't know either of them but I assume one is Sydney.

Both date back to P2P days, but Ladybug100 had one post in 2008 then none until 2010. Amy 21 has had numerous posts from 2008 on. Don't know if Mutt recycles ID's, but I am positive he has allowed pimps and shills MPD or to change ID's. I believe that a former PTV mod was brought into MCF under another ID, but without access to his mod panel can't prove.

path2prosperity
10-14-2011, 02:22 AM
Both date back to P2P days, but Ladybug100 had one post in 2008 then none until 2010. Amy 21 has had numerous posts from 2008 on. Don't know if Mutt recycles ID's, but I am positive he has allowed pimps and shills MPD or to change ID's. I believe that a former PTV mod was brought into MCF under another ID, but without access to his mod panel can't prove.

If that is true, there will be some from before the Nick era. Anybody remember the Krimm era? Would a picture of wiseowl help? Wiseowl (http://path2prosperity.com/images/wiseowl.jpg). She was lurking in T.I.M.E management forum last time we clashed swords. Mutt was also a member of T.I.M.E. I have not got a picture of Brookie but I remember Brookie getting very upset about not being allowed to use a picture on an ASA avatar so she used her horse's picture instead. Those two were chief cyberbullies and according to Kent Black, wiseowl came to him "very strongly recommended."

There was a TG member called "Brookie/wiseowl/butch so those two are somewhere in the wings. Where better than MCFs?

Eddie Haskell
10-17-2011, 03:31 PM
There was a TG member called "Brookie/wiseowlt /butch so those two are somewhere in the wings. Where better than MCFs?

NOt to hijack this thread but BRookie/wiseowl/butch was one of the funniest people ever at TG. Where is Brookie these days after the Bobby Krim scam? She is nasty and not to be trusted. Where is Bobbby Krim by the way? Anybody keep taps on scammers that get away with it? It just makes me sick.

okosh
10-27-2011, 04:30 PM
Got to laugh....Mutt refunded a handful of his victims yet here he is in another thread asking about refunds....
My Gold Vault - Mygoldvault.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Gold-Vault-Mygoldvault-t121729.html&pid=6741471&st=180#entry6741471)

path2prosperity
11-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Latest news from "The Mutt" READ ALL ABOUT IT (http://www.tigeradz.info/index.php?referid=mycashforums).

littleroundman
11-09-2011, 02:15 AM
Young Matty is pimping:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/tigerbanner.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Tigerdomain.jpg

baylee
11-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Young Matty is pimping:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/tigerbanner.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Tigerdomain.jpg

It will be nice when young mutty hears the jail door slam shut on him. Sooner or later all this scamming will catch up with him. The squeaky wheel will get the grease.

littleroundman
11-09-2011, 08:01 PM
The squeaky wheel will get the grease

Oooooooh,

there's a joke in there about the need for lubrication where he's going, but I think I'll leave it out in the name of good taste.

Soapboxmom
11-09-2011, 08:21 PM
So, you are saying it wouldn't hurt to practice NOT dropping the soap!:pt:

Soapboxmom

littleroundman
11-09-2011, 08:34 PM
So, you are saying it wouldn't hurt to practice NOT dropping the soap!:pt:

Soapboxmom

I'm warning you,

this can only go further downhill from here if you don't leave it alone :-(

laidback
11-09-2011, 09:56 PM
I'm warning you,

this can only go further downhill from here if you don't leave it alone :-(
Oooooh, like you mean he will be sure to take a box of soap powder...?:pao:

littleroundman
11-09-2011, 10:02 PM
Oooooh, like you mean he will be sure to take a box of soap powder...?:pao:

If I were to consider continuing in this disgusting discussion, I would have said "body wash in a pump pack"

but, I'm not, so I won't

laidback
11-09-2011, 10:11 PM
If I were to consider continuing in this disgusting discussion, I would have said "body wash in a pump pack"

but, I'm not, so I won't

Me neither! I won't even suggest that he use Ivory Flakes that dissolve before he can pick them up...!

littleroundman
11-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Hmmnn, "flakes"

is that some sort of American soap or does it describe the sort of people who want to play and promote HYIP ponzi games in public ???

laidback
11-10-2011, 12:00 AM
Hmmnn, "flakes"

is that some sort of American soap or does it describe the sort of people who want to play and promote HYIP ponzi games in public ???YES and YES!

laidback
11-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Well, it seems that Mutt has moved on from stiffing the bigger losers in his failed autosurf to pimping a totally illegal gifting scam: Note that this "not a company" is charging a 50% fee up front for you to buy into something illegal.

xxxxxxxxxxx,

Gifting & Profit Sharing Program

Launching November 15th, 2011

“Gifting Programs are the HOTTEST Programs on the market at the time”

This is a neat and inexpensive Gifting and Profit Sharing Program…

READ this carefully, and then READ it again!!!

This gifting and profit sharing program is brought to you by Lorena Green and 4 other marketing women from New York with over 25 years of experience combined in marketing. It is strictly regulated and monitored by them. This gifting and profit sharing program was designed to make sure everyone makes money. This gifting program will last for years, simply because we have the profit sharing connected to it. In order to earn money in the profit sharing you must be a part of the gifting which makes the gifting work. It’s a test of your honesty when it comes down to gifting that’s what it all balls down to HONESTY. That’s why there’s 2 phase to the program

Only $50 to get started in this Gifting and Profit Sharing Program.

$25 Administration Fee and $25 to the person you’re assigned to gift.

Honesty is the best policy. Please make your gifts when its time. The Bible says in Matthew 7:12 Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

*Phase 1: The Gifting Program

*Phase 2: The Profit Sharing Program

Phase 1: You join the gifting program. After you have been in the gifting program for 4 months you will then be invited to join the 15 – 25% profit sharing program.

Phase 2: The profit sharing opportunity. You can send from $100 - $10,000 into our profit sharing program. You can earn between 15 – 25% profits on your money every 30 (Business Days)

In order to earn 25% profit on your money you must do the following.

1. Invite 5 other to the gifting program within 15 days of you joining the gifting program.

2. If you can’t invite 5 before the 15 days of you joining you can still have a chance to earn 15 % in the profit sharing opportunity. In order to qualify for the 15% you must still invite your 5 before your 4 months end of being in the gifting program.

Phase 1: The Gifting Program (How it Works)

1st Step

Gift forward to one the designated person $25.00. You will receive $25.00 form 3 designated persons (3 x $25.00 = $75.00)

Keep $25 and prepare $50 for step 2.

2nd Step

Gift forward $50 to the same designated person in step 1. You will receive $50 from the same 3 members in step 1 (3 x $50 = $150)

Keep $50 and prepare $100 for step 3.

3rd Step

Gift forward $100 to the same designated person in step 1 and 2. You will receive $100 from the same 3 persons in step 1 and 2 (3 x $100 = $300)

Keep $100 and prepare $200 for step 4.

4th Step

Gift forward $200 to the same designated person in step 1 and 2 and 3. You will receive $200 from the same 3 persons in step 1 and 2 and 3 (3 x $200 = $600)

Keep $400 and prepare to gift forward $200.

Every week from this point on, you will gift $200 weekly to your designated person. And you will receive (3 x $200 = $600) weekly and you will keep $400 and get ready to gift the $200.

Remember we will have people joining by the thousands each week due to the profit sharing that’s what everyone is really working towards.

Honesty is the best policy. Please make your gifts when its time. The Bible says in Matthew 7:12 Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Phase 2: The Profit Sharing Program (How it Works)

Information about the Profit Sharing Program

This is an opportunity we have been a part of for 3 years its private and don’t have many members. Even though all of the ups and downs of the economy they have never missed a payment. We were in several gifting and they didn’t work out because of greedy people receiving gifts but not sending any out. So we put our heads together and came up with this connection of a gifting and a profit sharing program.

Once you have been in the gifting 4 months and have invited 5 others to the gifting you will receive an email inviting you to the profit sharing opportunity. At that time you will receive all the details for profit sharing opportunity. Please don’t share it with anyone who’s not a part of the gifting opportunity. This is an invitation only opportunity. Gifting members only will be allowed to send money to earn profit in the profit sharing opportunity.

You will be able to send any amount from $100 - $10,000 and earn between 15 – 25 % on that money every 30 days. (That’s Business Day)After 4 months of being in the gifting and inviting 5 others to the gifting program.

Example: $100 x 25% = $ 25 profit earned

Example: $100 x 15 % = $ 15 profit earned

Rules

We have to charge $25 for administration fees. After you invite 5 others you will only have to pay $12.50 per month for your administration fees. Why we have to charge these fees. As you know it take many hours of work to keeps a program running currently. We will be making sure everyone is staying honest and giving their gifts and if we have some that drop out we will take that positions and notify the person who is gifting that person to stop gifting them.

Please give us the correct email address this is how we will communicate with you. Everything will be done via email.

You have to make your administration fee payment on the date you joined every month. Example: If you join on the 17th of November your $25 or $12.50 will be do on the 17th of each month.

You must pay these fees to our Liberty Reserve Account (U8781502). This is the only way we will accept this payment we don’t use any other payment processor.

If you need a Liberty Reserve account you can get a free one at (Liberty Reserve (http://www.libertyreserve.com)) the easiest way to fund this account is via (https://ebuygold.com)You can do it via western union, if you contact them they can help you. They helped us get our account funded so we could just have money in the LR account to get this gifting started.

Questions & Answers

How do I join this program?

1st you need to make your $25.00 administration fee to our LR account (U8781502). In the LR notes PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS only please.

Then you send us your information to this email address (giftingandprofitsharing@hotmail.com) please put the following information in the email in this order. Also please put our email address in your contact so you can always receive emails from us which you will be receiving some very important emails from us.

Subject Line: Entering the Gifting Program (Put this in the subject line when you send this information)

1. Name :

2. Email : (Very Important Why? EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE VIA EMAIL)

3. LR # :

4. Referred By: (Very Important) you want this person to receive the credit for referring you.

Don’t send this information to us unless you have sent your Administration Fees.

How do you determine how we get assigned a person to gift?

In the order we receive your administration fee according to time and date. Example: Jane pays her fees and the Amy, Sue and Mary pay the fees after her. Well this means that Amy, Sue and Mary will gift Jane and then the next 3 people who join will be assigned to Amy and so on, you get the point.

Important Note: We will make sure you don’t receive one of the persons you personally referred to gift you.

How do we gift the person we are assigned?

You need to contact that person via email and you can come up with the best way for you to send that person there gift. Online payment processor, Alert Pay, Solid Trust Pay, Bank wires, US Postal Service ECT.

How will we know who we have to gift?

We will send an email giving you that person name and email address Note: Please always check your junk box until you add this person email address to your contacts.

Do we keep gifting even after we are in the profit sharing program?

Yes you never stop gifting it keeps going and going.

How will I know when someone has been assigned to gift me?

They will contact you via email. We will also send you the names and emails of the person’s who was assigned to gift you. You can contact them but remember you can’t make them gift you. So please watch your wording when contacting them.

What happens when a person is not gifting?

Email us @ (giftingandprofitsharing@hotmail.com) and give us the person name and email we will contact them to find out what’s going on. Remember you will receive a payment if this person has chosen to drop out we will fill this positions. You must let us know we can’t do anything about something we don’t know anything about.

What do I do when it’s time for me to enter the Profit Sharing Program?

After you have been in the gifting for 4 month, the 5th month we will send you the invitation to join the Profit Sharing Program.

How do I pay taxes on these gifts?

Check the IRS site to see what the rules are for taxing on these gifts.

Who can participate?

Anyone 18 years of age or older/ US or International.

Is this a company?

NO we are not a company. Were 5 women with a desire to help other make money.

Contact Us

Email:giftingandprofitsharing@hotmail.com

Monday – Friday 9pm – 5pm EST

Between the 5 of us we will answer emails as fast as we can please allow 24 hours.

Referred by: Admin Notice the Anon LR account: U8781502

Account Name Gifting and Profit Sharing

Account Type User

Created On 11/05/2011 22:54 They've been profit sharing for 3 years...??? RIGHT...!!! Can I buy a bridge now? HUH? HUH? PUHLEEZE?

baylee
12-03-2011, 05:55 PM
I came across this a few minutes ago at MMG about the Most Honest Admin mutty.

im the man

post Today, 04:20 PM
Post #2416

MMG Member

Member No.: 63,914

QUOTE (ElmerFudd @ Dec 2 2011, 09:30 PM) *
If you waiting for more then about $10 then the answer is likely never.
On a side note. Is way past October first. You ready to join us yet? rolleyes.gif

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Mcfads-Mcfa...29#entry6678729

patient is not my strong suit but i have waited 5 month . man word should his bond he matt made promise one the refund and im holding his feet to the fire on this one . i like to post that $400 plus refund so i can tell you lb baylle . i dont know if matt has the big money or ever will have it to pay really big refund . i seen $10 - $100 refund but nothing above that wonder if he will ever have money pay off big refund like money softstor and some other and i challenge matt to come through and prove you guys wrong can he pay off really big refunds that is the ultimate ???

laidback
12-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Yeah, I saw that. Some guy posted that he got $10.85, whooppee!!! Have not been to Myscam lately, is it even still there?

baylee
12-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I saw that. Some guy posted that he got $10.85, whooppee!!! Have not been to Myscam lately, is it even still there?

I just went and looked, Nobody home as normal. Just the muttster and his co-conspirator ladybug or ladyberg or something in their ROI scam. What little traffic there is is about ROI and why it's not working. Duh! they are blaming the members.

path2prosperity
12-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Have not been to Myscam lately, is it even still there?

Neither had I but you prompted me to look. They have changed their name. MCFs forum is now known as IPS Community (http://mycashforums.com/index.php?showtopic=20170&pid=257442&st=0&#entry257442)

HAVE THEY RESURRECTED the orinal

NowDollar autosurf (http://mycashforums.com/index.php?showtopic=20170&pid=257442&st=0&#entry257442)?

baylee
12-06-2011, 08:14 PM
I came across this a few minutes ago at MMG about the Most Honest Admin mutty.

im the man

post Today, 04:20 PM
Post #2416

MMG Member

QUOTE (ElmerFudd @ Dec 2 2011, 09:30 PM) *
If you waiting for more then about $10 then the answer is likely never.
On a side note. Is way past October first. You ready to join us yet? rolleyes.gif

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Mcfads-Mcfa...29#entry6678729

patient is not my strong suit but i have waited 5 month . man word should his bond he matt made promise one the refund and im holding his feet to the fire on this one . i like to post that $400 plus refund so i can tell you lb baylle . i dont know if matt has the big money or ever will have it to pay really big refund . i seen $10 - $100 refund but nothing above that wonder if he will ever have money pay off big refund like money softstor and some other and i challenge matt to come through and prove you guys wrong can he pay off really big refunds that is the ultimate ???

Latest post from the man with no patience!!!! (LOL, I would bet that mutt wishes all his "Scamees" would have this kind of patience!)

im the man

post Today, 01:53 PM
Post #2418

MMG Member

QUOTE (baylee @ Dec 5 2011, 06:19 PM) *
Sorry, but you have more patience than than any person that I know of in this world. 5 months???????????????????????????????? As they say on ESPN, "Come on Man!"

sent pm to matt hope he can answer me this time : he hadnt answer me in awhile now

laidback
01-21-2012, 02:10 PM
It seems that Matt is moving right along with refunds....NOT

(softstor @ Dec 17 2011, 11:26 AM)
Hello Matt and welcome back to your message thread.

Are there any projections when you expect to complete the refund process?

im the man Jan 19 2012, 07:33 PM
Post #2429

MMG Member

tired of waiting sent him a pm dont answer his soon never seems to come around 6 month already how much longer ??

baylee
01-21-2012, 04:15 PM
It seems that Matt is moving right along with refunds....NOT

The larger the refund that Mutt owes = The longer and deeper his memory loss becomes.

laidback
01-21-2012, 04:26 PM
The larger the refund that Mutt owes = The longer and deeper his memory loss becomes.

OH, MY! That means he must be infected with terminal CRS...!

laidback
01-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Soooooo, do ya think Mutt should update his rules or enforce them?

We all want to have fun here but there are some rules that need to be followed to ensure everyone has a good experience...

#1 ) Play nice, Treat one an other with respect at all times...

#2 ) Referral links are only allowed in the FIRST POST of the thread unless otherwise posted by the admin... (in threads they are allowed)

#3 ) In the "money Making Programs" section. DO NOT post another thread for a program that has already been posted. (Do a search before posting)

#4 ) 468x60 is the biggest images you are allowed in your signature...Also please do not have HUGE wording. Use respect and good judgment

#5 ) Only post links in your Sig's or the "Money Making Programs" section, and only post a referral link in the first post for the program thats being listed...

#6 ) DO NOT use the PM system to spam other members or to ask for money...if you do you will be banned.

#7 ) Multiple accounts with the same IP address are strictly forbidden. If you are found with multiple accounts on our system you will be banned.

#8 ) We do not encourage people to exchange currencies with other members, if you do its both parties own responsibility to complete the transaction. We will not be involved or responsible in anyway...

#9) You can use your signature for posting your referral link, but if you are not the first person to post in the thread, then do not use any referral link, do not say "look at my signature".

#10 ) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS in anyway will be tolerated. Conduct yourself in a professional business like manner.

#11 ) No offensive, adult, gambling .com, .net, .us or similar, usernames

#12) No porn site listings, gambling listing or any other offensive sites like that. We want to keep this forum clean.

#13) No promoting of any kind,(including the use of an avatar) to promote other forums and monitors in our forum. This also includes your signature part as well except MCF Network approved monitors and/or forums. It is just common courtesy.

#14.) You can only post 3 sites with your referral link in it per week per person. This excludes the admins and moderators in the 24 surf monitor section of our forum.

#15 ) Last but by no means least. HAVE FUN!!! We are here to make investing talk fun... take advantage of it. :) And then the post in question:
Sexy Girlfriend ******* Photos And Video. - MyCashForums (http://mycashforums.com/index.php?showtopic=20361) Boggy must be his mentor!

okosh
01-22-2012, 03:07 AM
Soooooo, do ya think Mutt should update his rules or enforce them?
And then the post in question:
Sexy Girlfriend ******* Photos And Video. - MyCashForums (http://mycashforums.com/index.php?showtopic=20361) Boggy must be his mentor!

Looks like a bot posted that....Forum is like a morgue so no wonder Mutt don't go there often to delete such posts....

path2prosperity
01-22-2012, 08:28 AM
Mutt was pimping a text ad exchange called TigerAdz, when I looked at MCFs several weeks ago. There were five TigerAdz members then. It has grown to seven.
Two new members in around a month or maybe six weeks!

What surprised me when I clicked on the link to see if they had any new members was that TigerAds was powered by Apsense Business Network. Is Mutt being strung along by scammers from Apsense (http://www.tigeradz.info/index.php?referid=mycashforums)? Is yet another big fish pulling Mutt's strings?

laidback
01-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Looks like a bot posted that....Forum is like a morgue so no wonder Mutt don't go there often to delete such posts....
Could be, but at the time I saw this he was logged in, but then maybe he doesn't log out.... whatever, no biggy the place is a waste anyway.

baylee
01-22-2012, 11:27 AM
Could be, but at the time I saw this he was logged in, but then maybe he doesn't log out.... whatever, no biggy the place is a waste anyway.
Naa, he just made the thread protected. If you click on the link it now says "you do not have permission to view this topic".

laidback
01-22-2012, 11:30 AM
Naa, he just made the thread protected so only members can view the porn.
Even logged in it can't be viewed, so he is hiding his own personal porn stash, for "close" friends only...!

EagleOne
01-23-2012, 01:53 AM
At least we know he reads RS.

laidback
01-23-2012, 09:33 AM
At least we know he reads RS.

Nah, he hadda have somebody read it to him....! A reading mutt is about as likely as a talking groundhog.

path2prosperity
03-11-2012, 06:22 AM
I can't remember the name of Ken Russo's latest "program." Was it accelerated something or was that Mutt's big failure? I copied some Mutt Crap for all of you to peruse before leaving for work.

CRAP FROM MUTT'S MYCRAPFORUM.

Good News My Cash Friends* banana.gif CAP just might be the spark to lite our online world on FIRE!

ONLY 5000 Pre-Sale Units Being Offered.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by its history in the making.

Cooperative Achievement Plan - (http://www.cooperativeachievementplan.com/?ref=nineteen)

No need to find 2 people
Monthly subscriptions that don,t cost you NO OUT OF POCKET! UNHEARD OF!!
Forced ReEntries to keep the progam progressing.
Built in PIF fund
Controlled cycling system for long term growth

Its the residual income DREAM you have been waiting for.

There are NO Recruiting Requirements to Earn Money With CAP
so Everyone Can Join and Earn Over and Over Again.

It Doesn't Matter When You Join, Everyone Has the Same Advantage
As Everyone Else Does.

Take A Look At This Incredible, Never Been Done Before Program.
And Then Grab Your Positons and Graduate Up Through the Ranks

Cycle payments of $25, $75, $150, $350, $750 and $3000
and re-entry to next level.

Pre-launching for pre-sales Wednesday May 4th 7 P.M. EST

Purchase your ad packages. Members section and program is still a work in progress many functions are not available yet.
Be sure to read the "HOW IT WORKS PAGE"
Live Conference calls to be announced starting week of May 9th.

Here is a better understanding of what CAP is all about.

HOW IT WORKS

Spots are valued at $25 each
- they are purchased in Packages of 3 ($75) + Fees = $84.95

When the Package of 3 spots is purchased >
One spot from each Package is placed in the Study Hall.
The other Two spots are placed in the Library (2 perpetual incentive positions)

During Pre-Launch the spots are kept until 5000 Packages have been purchased.
At that point there will be 5000 spots in the Study Hall
And 10,000 perpetual incentive positions in the Library.

At Launch the 5000 spots in the Study Hall are drawn RANDOMLY
(using a randomizer Program) and Fed into the Freshman Matrix
- filling it from left to right – no blank spaces.

When each spot has 6 (in a 2x2 Matrix) beneath it
the spot proceeds to the next Matrix Level.

There are 6 Matrix Levels
Upon completion of each of the 6 matrix levels
the spot earns for its owner a Free Re-Entry into the Freshman Level
– but they are not entered immediately.
The 6 Free Re-Entry spots are held in the Gym until
all 5000 spots from the Study Hall have entered the Freshman Matrix.
(this prevents those spots that enter the Freshman Matrix first
from having an unfair advantage of having their free re-entries
enter before all the 5000 spots in the Study Hall have entered the Freshman Matrix.)

When all 5000 spots from the Study Hall have entered the Freshman Matrix,
10,000 perpetual incentive positions in the Library
and the reentries in the Gym, will be waiting to be placed in the Freshman Matrix.

SUBSCRIPTIONS
Every time one of your spots Completes Matrix Levels 5 and 6 you will be required to set up a new Monthly Subscription for a New Package of 3 spots ($84.95)
Your spots are the Three that you purchase in each Package AND EVERY reentry.
This will create massive cycling.

Upon completing Matrix Level 5 – Associate Level
– Members will be required to purchase
a Monthly Subscription from the $600 they have earned from levels 1 to 4
- BEFORE they are Paid the Associate Level income of $750.

Upon completing Matrix Level 6 – Bachelor Level
– Members will be required to purchase
a 2nd Monthly Subscription from the $1350 they have earned from levels 1 to 5
- BEFORE they are Paid the Bachelor Level income of $3000.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DYNAMICS
After the first 5000 spots have entered The Matrix
The dynamics of this program has THREE sources of spots that create sustainability >
1. Perpetual incentive positions +
2. Re-entries +
3. Monthly Subscriptions.
All 3 categories themselves Create 6 re-entries
Every re-entry creates 2 monthly Subscriptions
And the Monthly Subscriptions provide 3 NEW spots each.
Every $25 spot (and remember a $84.95 has 3 x $25 spots)
a.receives a Total payout $4350 (3 spots = $13,050)
b.creates 6 reentry spots (which themselves create 6 reentries each - over and over)
c.Results in 2 Monthly Subscriptions Which provide 3 NEW spots each.
So every $84.95 Package results in > Payout - $13,050
6 NEW Monthly Subscriptions from the 3 original spots.
18 INITIAL reentries which each create their own re-entries and Monthly Subscriptions
THE RESULT IS MIND BOGGLING !!!
And Impossible to Quantify absolutely because of the Perpetuity of the reentries.
Matrix Levels

Level 1 - Freshman Matrix – Payout $25
Free Reentry into Freshman Matrix
Entry into Sophmore Level

Level 2 - Sophmore Matrix – Payout $75
Entry into Junior Level

Level 3 - Junior Matrix – Payout $150
Entry into Senior Level

Level 4 - Senior Matrix – Payout $350
Entry into Associate Level

Level 5 - Associate Matrix
Set Up 1st subscription for $84.95 – Payout $750
Entry into Bachelor Level

Level 6 - Bachelor Matrix
Set Up 2nd subscription for $84.95 – Payout $3000

Total payout per $25 spot > $4350
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOTES
*reentries do not have (2) perpetual incentive positions included.

* the reentry positions earned will be stored in the Gym and will be Released in a controlled cycling manner to keep cycling steady and stable.

While the 5000 advertising units are being sold the Pay It Forward fund is growing (scholarship fund) this is NOT (lunch money) this must be paid back as the scholarship earners earn through the levels in order to provide more scholarships.
Example: Scholarship fund pays $40 of someones entry the first $40 earned must be paid back to the fund.

When setting up your subscriptions on Associates and Bachelor levels funds will not be released until the subscription set up is completed. If not set up you will go into school detention for 48 hours. If still not set up in 48 hours you will be sent to suspension position (we will not chase you around while you are out playing at the school park or recess) and earnings will be forfeited and you will be expelled. If you set up a subscription and then immediately cancel your subscription all future positions will also be expelled (forfeited).
++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by nineteen, 11 May 2011 - 02:35 PM.
2012 Welcomes The E-Men*
2012 Welcomes The E-Men* - Home (http://2012emen.weebly.com)

#2 Larry (vietnamvet1971)

10 Dollar Member
Members
PipPip
15 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:36 PM
I have already joined and they have found the missing links/pieces
to the puzzle, I have tried a lot of programs but CAP has the best
pay plan I have seen after 12 years on line. It has all the best features
of several programs to keep it moving every month.

At first you may not understand it but keep reading it makes sense.

#3 nineteen

1,000 Dollar Member
Members
PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
1,671 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:58 PM
my ad on traffic swarm > No Sponsoring Required To Earn Join US *
Monthly payments come out profit not your pocket this concept will change our "online world" how no one will be losing money dancing4dh.gif
2012 Welcomes The E-Men*
2012 Welcomes The E-Men* - Home (http://2012emen.weebly.com)

laidback
03-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Accelerated Profits was Mutts failed surf. Russo was pimping T2, although not so much now. There is a thread here about Russo's latest pimp letters, found here: http://www.realscam.com/f16/ken-russo-pmp-letters-811/

path2prosperity
05-29-2012, 03:57 AM
Hello Mutt,

I have noticed that you have Zeek Rewards advertised on your home page. Have you got your money out. Good advice on the subject from Patrick Pretty this morning.

Let us all know if you have difficulty getting your money Mutt. You can't really avoid commenting about this on MCFs

Zeek News. (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/05/28/zeek-rewards-mlm-says-affiliates-must-cash-checks-immediately-because-it-is-closing-accounts-at-2-u-s-banks/)

EagleOne
05-29-2012, 04:49 PM
I can't believe his joke of a forum is still active. I thought it would have shut down by now. The morgue has more live people than his pathetic forum. So funny that he had to make his info private. Such an open and honest admin. Wonder how his "cancer" treatment is going? That is if he really had cancer. The jury is still out on that one.

laidback
05-29-2012, 06:59 PM
I believe he has not yet refunded all the members from his failed surf...! So much for open and honest...!

littleroundman
05-29-2012, 07:16 PM
I believe he has not yet refunded all the members from his failed surf...! So much for open and honest...!

Yep,

on the other hand, if he's an "open and honest" admin, can you imagine how bad the other admins are ??

EagleOne
06-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Well, at least Matt is in an "exclusive club:" Byran Marsden, Blake Prater, Robert Spearman, Garrett Rainier, Xavier, DrMara & MrsV, Andy Bowdoin, Fred Mann, Charis Johnson, Nick Smirnow, Terry Gilder, Terry Kurtis, Pedro Dispenza/Peter Roor, Roger Karlsson, Tom Sornas, Warren English, Danny Cianciulli, Paul Burke, uh wait, maybe he is not in as an "exclusive club" as I had thought.

laidback
06-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Well, at least Matt is in an "exclusive club:" Byran Marsden, Blake Prater, Robert Spearman, Garrett Rainier, Xavier, DrMara & MrsV, Andy Bowdoin, Fred Mann, Charis Johnson, Nick Smirnow, Terry Gilder, Terry Kurtis, Pedro Dispenza/Peter Roor, Roger Karlsson, Tom Sornas, Warren English, Danny Cianciulli, Paul Burke, uh wait, maybe he is not in as an "exclusive club" as I had thought.
LOL, even it that gene pool he's floundering at the shallow end...!

path2prosperity
06-02-2012, 01:40 AM
There appears to be one living organism in Mutt's excrement which is about to hatch. The owner of this site has claimed to be in pre launch for how many years? The owner claimed to be a member of The Canadian Mounted Police who was on duty during the last winter Olympic games. Will the OIAN relaunch predicted in MCFs produce a phoenix or a monster from Hades?

Update from MuttLand 27 may 12 (http://mycashforums.com/index.php?showtopic=16603&st=180)

In short we are about 2 weeks out to reopening our membership. Many changes are noted on the site, but the big hold up is our referral process is not 100% and we will not open our membership until this is working. We need to ensure our members can earn money via referrals and that they can get credit for their referral work in short order so automation is needed. This is very close to completion estimated in 2 weeks or so as we need to update some site content after that.

Following our reopening of our membership we will be adding some video to the site for was of understanding and help members referr new members. Then we will be sorting out our forum and social sites in short order. Once all these are done we will be moving forward with a new money making site which will be detailed to only our paid members within our forum. We expect this project to be up and going in 2 months or less.

Well that is all for now but we will keep everyone posted with a new update very soon! Cheers! The OIAN Admin
The Online Investment Assurance Network Limited

Posted Image
Web Site

Blog Site

path2prosperity
03-21-2013, 09:52 AM
Well. Well. Well.

Mathew Nunn beter known as "Mutt" has survived his terminal cancer and has set up home on Linkedin. The undesirables who can be found on Linkedin should be reported. Wherever one spots Mathew Nunn, his mate "Sydney" and (paymaster?) Terry Kurtis better known as Terry The Banker are not far behind.

Was Terry The Banker the right name or was it another similar sounding name beginning with W?.

Either way Mathew Nunn is bad news for any social networking community.

Mathew Nunn on Linkdin (http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=60205132&authType=name&authToken=BwOH&trk=mp_view_prf_l)

Experience
money making forum
mycashforumss
April 2006 – Present (7 years)

a high yield investment,mlm forum with 16,110 members where you can get advice on investments ,mlm and much more my forum generates 100k+ a yr in revenues
Owner and Operations Manager
mycashforum
April 2005 – Present (8 years)

okosh
03-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Mutt is pimping that hourlySCAMshare program hard.....
His latest email....

There are 3 levels of Profit Plans:

An Ad Pack unit costs $1, with a minimum qualifying spend of $5.

http://www. hourlyrevshare.net/ ?ref=matt47

Hourly Basic Plan – Earn 4.5% Cumulative hourly interest every day! Minimum Ad Packs Purchase is $5 - Maximum is $299 per transaction

Hourly Premium Plan -Earn 5.5% Cumulative hourly interest every day! Minimum Ad Packs Purchase is $300 - Maximum is $999 per transaction

Hourly VIP Plan – Earn 6.5% Cumulative hourly interest every day! Minimum Ad Packs Purchase $1000 - Maximum is $10,000 per transaction

You see your earnings every hour accumulate in your back office!!

They now have 8 skype rooms, and admin is always visible, posting payouts, and updates!!
http://www. hourlyrevshare.net /?ref=matt47

baylee
04-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Mutt is pimping that hourlySCAMshare program hard.....
His latest email....

LOL, Mutt's forum is graveyard dead! I don't think it matters how hard he pimps anything.

path2prosperity
05-20-2013, 06:43 AM
Walt Disney introduces a new get rich concept. A new goon on Mathew Nunn's MyCashForums.

Quote Walt Disney

"Looking for Big Thinkers...Driven Dynamic People with a Burning Desire to Succeed in Life.

Those who would want to know about a Mastermind group that is CRUSHING it in this economy simply by having folks listen to a simple 15 minute phone call. What if You Could Have 6 and 7 figure Leaders actually get in the trenches & help you close your sales?? Can U Imagine making a executive size income without MLM, Cash Gifting or the internet?? Wow...What a concept! To see if U Qualify 4 Our time. Take your first step. Listen to 15 minute message. Then leave your name and telephone number and a brief thumbnail sketch of your background and how serious U R about creating an executive size income for your family.

Please note: Due to the volume of calls, We do prioritize callbacks based on the quality of your message. Now; because this is NOT MLM or Internet marketing, we are not looking to work with a volume of people.
We do not care about how many things you have tried in the past and failed at. We are looking for Desire and Commitment and someone that is coachable and teachable. WE will require you to give us permission to hold you accountable for your success. If you follow what UR taught, You WILL be successful here. ave you heard the phrase, when the student is ready the teacher will appear? Well it's true.

RU Curious? OR RU Ready?? We are only seeking to work with those who are Serious, Committed and Decisive. Should that describe U.

Do Call Now! Here's the number that can Change the Course of Your Financial Future. 541-225-4779. I or one of my business partners will call you back personally and spend no more than a few minutes with you to see if we have a match. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."

Walt Disney

======================
This is not SPAM. You joined mycashforums.com and agreed to receive promotion-paid emails from other forum members and the administration.\n
You agreed to these terms when you checked the box "I've read and agree to the Terms of Use"

Your email will not be shared with other members nor any 3rd parties.

I:Fiddler:

laidback
05-20-2013, 07:42 PM
Now there's a blast from the past. I haven't thought about that slime patch in months. With a whopping 94 visitors in a 20 hour period, his Alexa rating has to be near non-existent...!