PDA

View Full Version : CFTU, An Advocacy scam and den of liars or probably just one liar..

deepthroatinsiderchina
09-26-2017, 11:47 PM
China Foreign Teacher Union

I worked with the China Foreign Teacher's Union in two capacities. I was first a volunteer for over a year. I did a lot of posting for them on different websites. They would email me the link to the site and I would post what they included on their email.

I also reposted articles they wrote here on opnltter over and over again. They always seemed to go after the same people over and over again.

They claimed that they had investigated these people, but when I asked to see their information they said they had to keep it secret to protect their agents. They literally used the word 'agent' as if these were trained spies sent out to dig out the secrets of Nazi Germany by parachuting into occupied France in the dark of the night.

I asked them to see this information with the names cut out and they just ignored me. It was about then I got too busy in my real life to help the China Foreign Teacher's Union. I ignored their emails for awhile and eventually forgot about them.

That was until last year when I had trouble at work. I contacted them hoping they could help and they immediately started asking me to help out again by reposting articles, which were written exclusively by the China Foreign Teacher's Union and China Scam Patrol, on reddit.

I started helping out but I really did need help with my job. Finally, after several emails to them, I got a response. They said they couldn't do much to help me with my job, but they did have another teaching opportunity for me.

I looked it over, it seemed ok, so I agreed. I was led to understand that they weren't going to make any money off it and it was something they did to help out teachers who were in trouble with their employers. I later found out, from my new employer, that they had paid the China Foreign Teacher's Union 5000 rmb for them to find me.

Further, the China Foreign Teacher's Union had lied to my new boss by making me a fake Master's Degree in photoshop and stretching the details of my resume.

Don't believe these scam artists, they are nothing more than a bunch of frauds!

- CFTU Insider

Insider Guest
10-02-2017, 10:16 AM
I call bullshit on your post. Nice try mate, but the CFTU never had any employees at least not as recent as February of this year. Where did you allegedly work and for who and what is the office address and telephone no? Public Notice: CFTU impersonator trying to sabotage our operations with false spoof posts | Open Letter (http://opnlttr.com/letter/public-notice-cftu-impersonator-trying-sabotage-our-operations-false-spoof-posts).

From what I can see at China Foreign Teachers Union (http://www.chinaforeignteachersunion.org) they outed a shitload of china job recruiters who skimmed and scammed their own customers and my guess is that you are one of them up for a little revenge. If you really wanted to smear them you should have made a claim the CFTU staffers are all pedophiles! Search | Open Letter (http://opnlttr.com/search/node/cftu).

Hey I have a great idea, you said you got a bunch of bloody emails from the CFTU and sent some as well. How about you taking some screen shots complete with headers and posting them here for all of us to see mate? Prove to us that you are not just trying to blow smoke up our ass with a little smear job. We'll be waiting for those screen shots.

ribshaw
10-02-2017, 10:31 AM
I call bullshit on your post.

I am beginning to think all these China teacher posts are bullshit, although admittedly I stopped reading them about 13 years ago. My guess is one organization has been doxing another and the above post is payback. Canadian, Frankly My Dear, Turk, Tank, and Insider Guest are all the same person so far as I can tell.

While I have no doubt ESL teachers in China need to educate themselves about fraud the 234 Real Scam threads on this topic long ago lost the plot.

https://china.usembassy-china.org.cn/u-s-citizen-services/local-resources-of-u-s-citizens/index/teaching-english-china/

Insider Guest
10-02-2017, 10:43 AM
Still, I want to see the alleged emails. There is soap opera being sold here. BTW... it not just the teachers getting ripped off in China. Come for a visit and see for yourself. Tourists, buyers, students, are all fair game. Nigerian scams are easy to spot but these Chinese fuc*ers are SSSSS... super slick, smooth, sly, and stealthy. In most cases it takes a few days for the mark to realize they were screwed, and in the case of identity theft, a few months! Fraud Warning & Advice: How foreign expats can avoid identity theft scams when applying for teaching and other Jobs in China | Open Letter (http://opnlttr.com/letter/fraud-warning-advice-how-foreign-expats-can-avoid-identity-theft-scams-when-applying-teaching)

ribshaw
10-02-2017, 11:08 AM
There is soap opera being sold here.

Sure is!!!

BTW... it not just the teachers getting ripped off in China.

That's what these threads should be about sans the unverifiable gobbledygook.

nomaxim
11-03-2017, 05:46 PM
I call bullshit on your post. Nice try mate, but the CFTU never had any employees at least not as recent as February of this year. I'd agree here.
The CFTU has only one employee.

And that employee is wanted in the US for wire fraud charges. :RpS_smile: