PDA

View Full Version : Joel Therien Is At It Again!

Soapboxmom
08-05-2017, 01:16 PM
https://nowlifestyle.com/

NowLifestyle.com Cabo San Lucas Holiday and Retreat! (http://joeltherien.com/NLS-retreat/)

Serial Scammer Joel Therien is desperately trying to get recruits to join him in Cabo.

I guess he is hoping he can get the marks some of that tainted alcohol so he can empty more pockets.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2017/07/28/expert-tips-avoiding-tainted-alcohol-mexico/518368001/

busttheblock
08-05-2017, 02:21 PM
I am so sick of seeing this bloated steroid girlie boy scamming everyone with scam after after, with the same group of ponzi pimps recruiting the sheep to the slaughter

Soapboxmom
08-09-2017, 10:37 PM
Therien is sending out some outrageous e-mails:

(my name)

Tomorrow, is the final chance. The doors will close tomorrow
THURSDAY August 10th at midnight central. We need awesome action takers!

With thousands of new members joining us daily I am forced to take this amazing $1.00 trial off the table because frankly I lose money..

I will be removing this offer Wednesday at midnight.

Do you still want this amazing offer?

I was wondering if you would like to get literally $1847.00 of value for just a single $1.00 today?

Do you want to try all of NowLifestyle as a home based business owner for just $1.00?

==> Grab your Super Blowout $1.00 Reseller special here!

Imagine your very own health and wellness and software automation business for just $1.00 today!

WOW!!!

The best part is:

[+] We do all the support.. you don't have to do anything at all
[+] We do all the software development
[+] We do all your sales funnels
[+] We do all your web design
[+] We do everything!!

And you get to collect up to 100% commissions up front and 90% residual commissions!

You ROCK thanks again for all you do!!

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

P.S. There is no better feeling like making money and doing a ton of good in the world at the same time..

Join me as a reseller today and lets profit and change the world together

Another e-mail I received today

title (my name) hurry, I have another 15 shares of guaranteed paid signups.

(my name) our new co op is now open. We will build your downline for you!!

(my name),
We are ramping this up in a hurry... pls grab your signups today!!

Our new "Guaranteed Paid Downline Signups" is now open.

=> Grab your shares right here right now fast

VERY IMPORTANT:

Once you invest you MUST put in a help desk ticket in your NowLifestyle Members area with the paypal transaction ID and your NowLifestyle Username
ASAP.

WARNING... the last one sold out in 20 minutes.

NO.. I can't sell more because I have to fulfill in a timely manner what is sold and we only have about 30 to 50 sales a day we can distribute to you.

If you are new (My name) and you are unsure of what "Guaranteed Paid Downline Signups" are please watch the video below in the Private Facebook Group.

=> Watch this video we build your downline for you!!

You are AMAZING (My name) I am humbled and proud to be working with you!!

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

P.S. [This is your last chance to get a 90% discount to go "All In" so grab it now!]

The final e-mail I received was in regards to Cabo

Title.... [VERY IMPORTANT] (My name).. only if you are coming to Cabo San Lucas..

(my name) if you are coming to Cabo San Lucas this Sunday please join this Facebook Group

(my name)

Only and I mean only if you are planning on Coming to Cabo San Lucas this coming Sunday August 13th 2017 to Sunday August 20th 2017 then Please Join this group now.

Join the communication portal and the group here only if you are coming to Cabo this Sunday.

This facebook group will be used for real time communication on the event agenda and excursions..

OMG this is going to be so, so, so much fun!!!!

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

littleroundman
08-09-2017, 11:08 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4609/gSH9Vs.png

Oh, don't worry, Joel.

We're laughing all right.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say we're "loving" laughing.

Loving laughing at you and your silly antics, that is.

Grab your Super Blowout $1.00 Reseller special here!

What's a $1.00 "super blowout"

Too much fibre in your diet or something ???

Soapboxmom
08-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Unconfirmed, but hilarious rumor has it only 25 people are going to Cabo with this crazy boy. That would mean about 20 leaders such as they are and around 5 clueless marks. Never ending comedy!

Soapboxmom
08-11-2017, 03:05 PM
They are really pushing hard for this. I love that they say they have 4,000 people signed up but only have room for 500:loser:

(My name), see you on the live event tomorrow at 12pm Eastern.

(my name)

Come Join Vincent Orgtega Jr, Daniel Kump and myself live tomorrow.

We are going to give you the exact 7 step blueprint to financial freedom.

So what does "Financial Freedom" mean?

Well.. by definition financial freedom is achieved when your passive and residual income exceed your expenses giving you the freedom to do what you want to do anytime!!

So it means different things to different people... see you tomorrow!!

You are now locked in for the webinar but come early as we have limited seating. We have 500 seats available and so far over 4000 have registered.

When: Tomorrow Saturday, August 12th 2017 at 12pm Eastern time
Where: Just log in at http://www.nowlifestyle.com/live/ you can signup at Register for Webinars (http://nowlifestyle.com/prelaunch/7-simple-steps/)

I will see you then!!

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

Soapboxmom
08-11-2017, 03:07 PM
Vincent Ortega Facebook:

Vincent Ortega Jr.
August 9 at 3:33pm ·
Hanging out with online marketers & leaders in this $3600/night Cabo Mansion all week from Aug 13-20th, wish you all could join me, but in future you can, if you take action, read below...
I'm heading to Texas first, to hang with Joel Therien at his multi-million dollar business facility, and drop some insane knowledge this weekend on a webinar Saturday. (He's the reason why we all get to even go to this mansion, he's the one who is putting this amazing leadership mastermind together.) Do $3600 x 8 and you'll realize how much he spent for us, because that's how much he believes in us.
If you aren't registered for this weekends webinar, comment below, "Send me the link!" and I'll have my assistant send you the webinar registration link.
Joel is responsible for over 200 million dollars in online sales, and I am going to convince him to drop some of his top secrets on how he has generated all that income. (Hehe, I know many of them, because he's shared them with me, so I'll try to bring out as many as I can live with him at his office, on a live event for you.)
I will also share some of my top secrets on how I have generated over 20 million in sales these past few years with you all as well.
There is a certain formula that I have kept to myself and have never shared, and I will reveal it to you all on this live event.
There are several reasons why I am finally doing this for you all, but I will share more about that live with you Saturday.
Overall, this will probably become one of the most powerful online events I have ever been a part of, and helped put on for you all now, and for the entire end of this year.
You will see where most all of my focus and direction will be going now, and in the future, to help you all succeed and win online.
I mean it's just so wild to me, as I sit here and type this, for the past few months, I have literally done nothing but hangout with my family and friends, and over 8 streams of income just keep coming into my life due to the automation of online marketing.
Sometimes I just sit in bed thinking, God, how, and why did you give me the knowledge and drive to figure this online world out before the 99%?
Like why am I so blessed to be alive at the perfect time?
I ask a lot of questions like that.
Sometimes I look at life and go damn, this is too easy now.
...but then I look back and remember, how difficult it was to really and truly set up this life I have now for my family.
...but again...
Now...
With what you all have.
It's about 10x easier to setup what you need to have in your life to create this online income like I have now in my life, where you truly never really have to worry about money again.
Did I say it was easy?
My bad...
Honest...
The true word is simple.
If you are willing to follow a simple formula, simple steps, and have the right things at your fingertips, literally, fingertips, then you can win online.
Sometimes people joke about my hands, when I shake them, and they say, "man your hands are so soft!" how is that possible?
haha...
Well, that's because every dollar that comes in to my life and every blessing, comes directly from these finger tips typing messages like this online, just sharing the truth, sharing the value, sharing the wisdom I've been blessed to learn, and not afraid to go after.
The hard work is in knowledge, not actually doing manual labor.
Trust me, it's more fun that way.
Wow...
I'm feeling so excited right now for this upcoming webinar this Saturday, it's been a while since I have felt this passion to serve you all because I have truly just been focusing on spending time with my family and friends lately.
...but now, I am ready to bring the heat and change a few more thousand lives, my goal is to double the amount of people I have impacted over the years the end of this year and next year.
I've been in millions of people's homes through their cell phone and computers over the years teaching.
I plan on being in a few more million this next year.
I want every single one of you all to win.
All you have to do is pay attention and take action, because everything you need to win is now already done for you.
Building an online business is like popping yourself inside of the best sports car in the world now, everything you need to win the race is already done for you, now all you have to do is push the gas down and drive.
Love you all... can't wait to help you win bigger than ever before, and it starts this weekend.
Comment below, "send me the link" - if you want my assistant to send you the live event registration form for this weekend.
I am excited to bring the heat with Joel Therien, like you have never seen me bring the heat before.
Where is the barf bag when I need it????

EagleOne
08-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Vincent Ortega Facebook:

Where is the barf bag when I need it????

You didn't sign up? :shocked: I wanted to go, but I have a paint drying party I can't get out of that week that made it impossible for me to go, darn it. Might know he would pick that week. :RpS_sad:

Hockey Fan
09-10-2017, 12:42 AM
I signed up to Nowlifestyle several months ago and since I have not been able to post due to the random questions that were asked i would send them to SoapBoxMom to post them for me.... in any event it looks like it has been fixed!!!!! Thank you SoaBoxMom

Heres the e-mail that I received several days ago................... (get your barf bags Handy)......

Hey (My name).... New Video & page for you.....

(My name) our new video and website for you to start winning bigger is now ready for you!

(My name) Top affiliate and leader of marketing NLS Vincent Ortega Jr here...

We have been building out this new video and website for you over the past month and it's now ready for you!

We have tested it over the past week and the results are absolutely blowing my mind!

There was 500+ members coming in daily inside of NLS, but with this new marketing there are now 1000+ coming in NLS on the daily!

So my advice?

Click here and watch my new video guide. (it leads to thiss page https://www.facebook.com/groups/NowLifestyle/permalink/319287078482639)

...inside of our facebook group right now, so you see, how you can get your hands on the new video and website we created for you to win bigger in your life than ever before.

I promise, if you pay attention to what we are creating for you, and take action on exactly what I say...

....within the next 6 to 12 months money will no longer control your life, because your bank account will be large enough to allow you to do whatever your heart desires!

You can have that life!

Click here and watch my new video guide. (it leads to this page https://www.facebook.com/groups/NowLifestyle/permalink/319287078482639 )

Much Love,

Vincent Ortega Jr.

Hockey Fan
09-10-2017, 12:57 AM
Vincent Ortega Jr is really trying to get people to promote their affiliate url with his and Joel Theriens name all over it

NowLifeStyle (http://nowlifestyle.com/prelaunch/tour/?id=yourusername)

If you don't vomit before watching the entire video :pt::pt::pt: you'll hear Joel brag about his headquarters being across the Amazon fulfillent center.

This whole video is based on over hyped crap that looks to lure unsuspecting sheep to the caddle.. :loser:..

Vincent Ortega is nothing more than a young punk who wants to grab a hold of anyones money he comes into contact with :loser::loser:

More to follow as I receive more e-mails (I generally get a couple hilarious e-mails a week )....

I do have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these e-mails..... but why bother if they are so amusing?!? :RpS_smile:

Hockey Fan
09-13-2017, 01:49 PM
It Looks like Joel has given Vincent Ortega the permission to send out crazy e-mails like this......What a buffoon this vincent Ortega Jr guy is......

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday are your best open rates and sales days.

Hey Rockstar,

Top affiliate of NLS here, Vincent Ortega Jr.

Did you know that Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday are normally the best days for you to grow your business?

In my experience, I've made millions online marketing on those days.

In my experience, Wednesday and Thursday are my favorite days to market online and crush it, then on Saturday, follow up and make all of those sales of the products you got people interested in during the week, because remember, people get paid on Friday.

What I just shared with you above is responsible for several million of dollars in online sales over the past few years for me, it's the wisdom like this, that I have learned from others, and through trial and error, that you are going to learn when you dive into Now Lifestyle and start to rock with us!

Speaking of rocking with us?

Click here to watch my new quick start video. https://www.facebook.com/groups/NowLifestyle/permalink/321056424972371

It's Wednesday right now, at the time I am sending this email, which means you need to go get your "booty" in gear, and go market right away, so people start getting interested in your products, then this weekend, follow up with them, make some sales, and get your bank account right so money no longer controls your life.

If you don't have a product to sell, then get started with Now Lifestyle right now, and you will have the best products on the planet to sell and market online.

You are receiving this email because you are a customer, or you have a free account with us, so go to your email and login and get started.

...but first, click here and watch my quick start guide!

It's inside of our facebook group.

Much love,

Top Affiliate Of NLS, Vincent Ortega Jr.

PS: I've made over 100k, yes that's $100,000 with Now Lifestyle without even really starting to market online, 100% yet, because we are still building a lot of awesomeness for you!

...we have a lot of people making 5-figures a month already, 4-figures easily, and many people making money online their first time ever.

...but more than that, we have people getting their mind and body right for the first time ever, which is even more exciting, because you will see how amazing you feel, when you pay attention to what Joel teaches inside of Now Lifestyle as well.

So whether you like money, want your health back, or both, all I know, is Now Lifestyle is going to get your life right.

facebook Login

© Copyright 2017, NowLifestyle.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved. If there are references to other web sites in this email you should assume we have an affiliate relationship with them and are making money from them.It is best to do your own independent research.

NowLifestyle.com, 6701 Guada Coma Drive, Schertz, Texas, 78154.

This buffoon is is saying hes mad $100k without even marketing....And claiming that "alot" of people are making 5 figures and 4 figures online...... is that "alot" the 1%????? Haha

Hockey Fan
09-13-2017, 01:54 PM
Anyone live in San Antonio and want to scoop out the scammers????

(My name) want to come by the office this Sunday September 17th 2017?

(My name) As we grow we are getting more and great members that live very close to us..

If you live near San Antonio and want to come by the office for a 7 minute workout and some masterminds then please go to the link below and fill out the form on my website (scroll to the bottom)

We will be at the office by 11am Central time to 1pm Central.

1. Please when you fill out the form leave us your cell number in the comments section.

==> If you live in the Surrounding San Antonio area please go here and let us know you are coming by:

Our address is
6701 Guada Coma Drive
Schertz, Texas

We are just off highway 35 and about 50 mins south of Austin.

Again, we will be at the office from 11am to 1pm Central time this Sunday September 17th

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

P.S. [This is your last chance to get a 90% discount to go "All In" so grab it now!]

Hockey Fan
09-13-2017, 07:26 PM
At least once or twice a week Joel Sends me an e-mail with the same rubbish line that this $1 trial ends at a certain date. Then extends the offer each week. I looked at the terms and conditions and after the one month trial period you get charged the normal price (meaning if you don't cancel within that time you will be billed additional fees.

Heres the rubbish e-mail i receive weekly.

e-mail title (my name) Last chance to get $1847.00 of value for $1.00!!

(My name) Do you want to try all of NowLifestyle today?

(my name)

We are truly exploding because we have a great team and a great product line that is getting massive results for thousands of people!!

With thousands of new members joining us daily I am forced to take this amazing $1.00 trial off the table because frankly I lose money..

I will be removing this offer Thursday at midnight.

Do you still want this amazing offer?

I was wondering if you would like to get literally $1847.00 of value for just a single $1.00 today?

Do you want to try all of NowLifestyle as a home based business owner for just $1.00?

==> Grab your Super Blowout $1.00 Reseller special here!

Imagine your very own health and wellness and software automation business for just $1.00 today!

WOW!!!

The best part is:

[+] We do all the support.. you don't have to do anything at all
[+] We do all the software development
[+] We do all your sales funnels
[+] We do all your web design
[+] We do everything!!

And you get to collect up to 100% commissions up front and 90% residual commissions!

You ROCK (my name) thanks again for all you do!!

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

P.S. There is no better feeling like making money and doing a ton of good in the world at the same time..

Join me as a reseller today and lets profit and change the world together

joeltherien
01-19-2018, 09:21 AM
Hey there all,

It is amazing to me how you all use under cover usernames and not real pictures. Its amazing after 20 years how the IRS hasn't figured out my scam but you have. Where is there a scam in selling:

Web Hosting
Auto responders
Conference software
video streaming

On the Nowlifestyle side:

Selling on demand workouts and nutrition advice. I welcome anyone of you to get on a podcast with me or even come right to my office and see if you can keep up in one 7 minute workout?

Anyone?

THe real Joel Therien

Soapboxmom
01-19-2018, 10:50 AM
Well, well, well look who dropped in. I guess we just aren't up for the $1 blowout that we leave us healthy and wealthy (We are going to give you the exact 7 step blueprint to financial freedom.) Your flunky Ortega is a pile of lawsuits waiting to happen.
Did you know that Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday are normally the best days for you to grow your business? In my experience, I've made millions online marketing on those days.
The only thing that ranks in the millions is the whoppers you guys tell your warm marks to empty their pockets.

TmacB
01-23-2018, 09:51 PM
Vincent Ortega Jr is really trying to get people to promote their affiliate url with his and Joel Theriens name all over it

NowLifeStyle (http://nowlifestyle.com/prelaunch/tour/?id=yourusername)

If you don't vomit before watching the entire video :pt::pt::pt: you'll hear Joel brag about his headquarters being across the Amazon fulfillent center.

This whole video is based on over hyped crap that looks to lure unsuspecting sheep to the caddle.. :loser:..

Vincent Ortega is nothing more than a young punk who wants to grab a hold of anyones money he comes into contact with :loser::loser:

More to follow as I receive more e-mails (I generally get a couple hilarious e-mails a week )....

I do have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these e-mails..... but why bother if they are so amusing?!? :RpS_smile:

The Amazon Center is a good 30+ miles North of Shertz Texas where the Very Small (part) of the building he operates from exists alongside other small business in this Business Center. Funny how there's No Sign on that building excepting the "Portrait Shots" of GoGVO, Now Lifestyle and 3 of his other businesses operate out of. Tried Calling? It appears that Every Person who handles calls is Russian ... a Mini Trump here or just some type of remuneration to a Russian Oligarch to pay off his bills? Ha! I like that one! Why is there a Core Group of about 5-8 people who are only seen and hyped? Why am I still commenting about a Steroid Raged, pimple filled, forehead ledged & discolored faced scammer? Why? SO OTHERS WON'T GET RIPPED OFF LIKE I WAS !!! PLAIN & SIMPLE. and BE FOREWARNED about his Buddy, Anthony. They've "Tag-Teamed" to Cross Sell each other's programs. Neither One came through with Real, some Paid For and some "Free" Leads. Yes, I was Fooled, too (and Outright Stolen from).
"If it sounds too good to be True" ... Well it's just Full Fledged Fraud, Period. Their Day will come but, unfortunately, no relief for those of us Stolen from.

littleroundman
01-23-2018, 11:36 PM
Hey there all,

It is amazing to me how you all use under cover usernames and not real pictures.

Andy Bowdoin, Bernard Madoff, Paul Burks, Charlie Scoville and even Charles Ponzi all used their real names and pictures.

Your point being ????

laidback
01-24-2018, 01:28 AM
Andy Bowdoin, Bernard Madoff, Paul Burks, Charlie Scoville and even Charles Ponzi all used their real names and pictures.

You point being ????Under his hat???

littleroundman
01-24-2018, 01:32 AM
Damn, that's the second mistake I've made this decade

EagleOne
01-24-2018, 01:49 AM
Under his hat???

Which one?

laidback
01-24-2018, 02:24 PM
Which one?

LOL, he may have more than one face, but they are likely attached to the same pointy skull...!

Hockey Fan
02-13-2018, 04:32 PM
Well, well, well look who dropped in. I guess we just aren't up for the $1 blowout that we leave us healthy and wealthy (We are going to give you the exact 7 step blueprint to financial freedom.) Your flunky Ortega is a pile of lawsuits waiting to happen.
The only thing that ranks in the millions is the whoppers you guys tell your warm marks to empty their pockets.

SoapBoxMom.....

Since you brought up the lawsuits idea. Jol has used that as a solution to prevent from suing you..... LOL......Check it out................

title: (my name) Don't get sued!!!!!

Hi (My name),

This comes down for good today Tuesday February 13, 2018

Sadly... because we do host hundreds of thousands of websites we see many customers get sued for thousands of dollars :-(

It really sucks bad!! Like really bad. The financial loss and stress is unreal...

How does it happen.

You take images from a site or off facebook that someone owns the rights to. You put it on your facebook or your site and WHAM your butt is getting sued.. :-(

Here is our fix for that right here.. https://nowlifestyle.com/members/new_design/sales_pages/graphics_pack/index.php

Thousands of customers have asked us why they can't get access to everything my team has made..... all videos... all graphics from the past and future!!

Now you can.. and everything else we make from this day forward.

340+ High Quality photo stock

HD Quality Video Stock

Logo's/seals/Guarantees

FB Profile/Fan page covers

Power Point Templates

100's of Graphics in graphics bundle

Articles

Cabo NLS retreat Stock photos

Use them Everywhere on website's – blogs – ebooks – PDF's – Presentations - Powerpoints - Video slide shows - Video transitions – Articles - Facebook posts - Facebook covers...

Last chance we again increase the price today Tuesday February 13, 2018

Own if all right now and all of it in the future too EVERYTHING we do!!

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

Hockey Fan
06-20-2018, 11:47 PM
Title (My name) You have a Copyright Law Violation!!!

Hi (my name)

Sadly... because we do host hundreds of thousands of websites we see many customers get sued for thousands of dollars :-(

It really sucks bad!! Like really bad. The financial loss and stress is unreal...

How does it happen.

You take images from a site or off facebook that someone owns the rights to. You put it on your facebook or your site and WHAM your butt is getting sued.. :-(
https://nowlifestyle.com/graphics_pack/

Thousands of customers have asked us why they can't get access to everything my team has made..... all videos... all graphics from the past and future!!

Now you can.. and everything else we make from this day forward.

340+ High Quality photo stock

HD Quality Video Stock

Logo's/seals/Guarantees

FB Profile/Fan page covers

Power Point Templates

100's of Graphics in graphics bundle

Articles

Cabo NLS retreat Stock photos

Use them Everywhere on website's – blogs – ebooks – PDF's – Presentations - Powerpoints - Video slide shows - Video transitions – Articles - Facebook posts - Facebook covers...

Own if all right now and all of it in the future too EVERYTHING we do!! https://nowlifestyle.com/graphics_pack/

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

Should I be worried about getting sued?? LOL

littleroundman
06-21-2018, 12:08 AM
You put it on your facebook or your site and WHAM your butt is getting sued.. :-(

I wouldn't panic if I were you.

I also wouldn't take anything posted by the likes of Joel Therien as being completely true, ESPECIALLY when there's a buck to be made.

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/3272/3cwyHv.png

The chances of someone getting "their butt sued" for copyright violations are next to zero.

A DMCA takedown notice, maybe, but "sued" Nah, unless it's large scale and blatant.

As usual, a tiny bit of research will save you becoming involved with the likes of Therien or anything he is pimping.

Hockey Fan
06-21-2018, 09:38 PM
LittleRoundMan.....

I use a spam e-mail address to get these notifications.... I have not logged in in months.... but Joel must be reading this thread.... cause since last night he sent a mass e-mail out on "What to say when someone calls them a scam" with a link to a facebook post from last October LOL!!!!

Here it is https://www.facebook.com/joelftherien/videos/1709631579049222/

** What to say when people call us a Scam or Pyramid Scheme after 19 years in Business **
First if you feel that way about us I totally understand why. Just in the past 3 years alone so many Online Network Marketing companies have gone. Some people who put their heart and souls into a company and the next day their income is gone.
So I totally understand your scepticism and reluctance. Let me preface what makes us different by saying that the success or failure of an MLM is pretty much the same as a conventional "Brick & Mortar" Business. Roughly 90% of new companies, all companies are statistically out of business in 5 years.
So why have we been around 19 years now?
I think it is important that you do your own due diligence so let me give you the background on how GVO and Nowlifestyle.com
came to be. In 1998 I started to work for my dads company "Telco Advertising Limited" My dad's (Frank Therien) company was in the conventional advertising and printing business. When I jumped on board I saw the vision of taking his customer base and offering them a new way of advertising with a "website online". So we started out as a web hosting company.
In 2004 we launched Hotconference which still exists today, this was our web conferencing platform. In 3 months we had over 7 million downloads of Hotconference and hence the use of that service actually ate up ALL the bandwidth in our city. The time had come, sell the company or find a way to keep pushing forward. I was stressed to the max. As such I was watching "Flip this House on A&E" to try to get my mind off what to do about the company. The episode had a very cocky but funny Armando Montelongo on it. I am not sure why but I resonated with him.. I "liked" that people either loved him or hated him. Regardless you could not deny his success as one of the top "house flippers" in the USA.
Around 3am that same night, I could not sleep. I went to my computer and found Armando's website. I could see he was trying to sell a home study course on how to flip homes. The site was nice, but there was no true sales funnel in place...
So I emailed him and said in the subject line" "Hey Armando your website sucks!"
Because I had eaten up all the bandwidth in my home town, I could NO LONGER market my company. I needed something to market so I flew to San Antonio and long story short I loved it so much. I knew Rackspace was here and the city was filled with massive amounts of fiber optics and bandwidth. Hey Armando.. thanks for replying to my email brother or I would never have come here!!
In 2007 GVO was established here in the USA and so our company transitioned from Telo Advertising under GVO Business Web Host - Why Choose Our Web Hosting (http://www.wwkiosk.com)
to GVO under GoGvo : Web Hosting Services, Web Hosting Company (http://www.gogvo.com)

So for those who want their due diligence, you can reference all th above and find out all of it is true. On June 14th 2007 I moved from Gatineau Quebec Canada to San Antonio Texas!!
So why have we been around so long, why have we destroyed so much of our competition in the Network Marketing and online space? First, I have to thank my father Frank Therien. He said son, "If you can not look your customer in the eye and do business with them you should not be in business" He taught me:
[+] Honesty
[+] Integrity
[+] Obsess and always do what is right for the customer and not you!
As such every product we have ever made ALWAYS focuses on the customer first. A great product creates a great opportunity and not the other way around.
My dad always taught me gamble in business but be smart. As you see the tour of our office here, you will see it is not huge. When I moved here I almost bought a 50 000 sq foot building because of my illusions of grandeur. Thanks dad for bringing me back down to earth. Our office space is just under 10 000 sq feet and it doesn't need to be bigger or smaller.
Because our office is the right size our "fixed costs" like electricity, cooling of the server room etc are low. Had I gotten that 50 000 sq foot building OMG money wasted or what!! Keeping the company with as low of overhead as possible has allowed us to create great products and still pay out as much as 90% residual commissions back to our resellers in the trenches.
So, in summary, we are not a scam or pyramid scheme because we provide real products that real consumers need at a price that is very competitive in the marketplace. We have killed our competition with great products by obsessing over customer service Vs commissions in people's pockets.
My focus is always been customers first resellers and commissions second. Sorry for the long story but I think it is important you come to know who we are before you jump in with both feet <3
With a ton of passion and love

Have a*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ * wonderful and profitable day! *

Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
http://www.nowlifestyle.com

He says he has real products that is why he is not a pyramis or a scam...... yet every e-mail I receive from him is about making money not about the products its about making money

ribshaw
06-22-2018, 11:45 AM
Unless people are licensed to provide nutritional advice in their respective states...

It is not legal to market a dietary supplement product as a treatment or cure for a specific disease, or to alleviate the symptoms of a disease.

https://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm050803.htm

More than the risks of injury or damage, it remains that it is illegal in many US jurisdictions to offer dietetics or nutritional advice without a license.

https://fitlegally.com/supplements-fitness-professionals-special-legal-issues/

For those energy healers and others providing nutritional advice, consider this:

For purposes of this section the terms "providing nutritional advice or giving advice concerning proper nutrition" means the giving of information as to the use and role of food and food ingredients, including dietary supplements. Any person in commercial practice providing nutritional advice or giving advice concerning proper nutrition shall post in an easily visible and prominent place the following statement in his or her place of business:

"NOTICE"

"State law allows any person to provide nutritional advice or give
advice concerning proper nutrition--which is the giving of advice as
to the role of food and food ingredients, including dietary
supplements. This state law does NOT confer authority to practice
medicine or to undertake the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or
cure of any disease, pain, deformity, injury, or physical or mental
condition and specifically does not authorize any person other than
one who is a licensed health practitioner to state that any product
might cure any disease, disorder, or condition."

The notice required by this section shall not be smaller than 81/2
inches by 11 inches and shall be legibly printed with lettering no
smaller than 1/2 inch in length, except the lettering of the word
"NOTICE" shall not be smaller than 1 inch in length.

This is interesting, because the statute applies to "any person" giving nutritional advice. In some states, even licensed health care providers such as chiropractors have been prosecuted for practicing "medicine" without a license; in one case, the court held that the chiropractor had gone beyond 'dietary advice,' which the statute plainly allowed, into 'prescribing vitamins to treat disease,' which is unlicensed medical practice.

California law for non-licensed practitioners and nutritional advice : CAMLAW: Complementary and Alternative Medicine Law Blog (http://www.camlawblog.com/articles/dietary-supplements/california-law-for-nonlicensed-practitioners-and-nutritional-advice/)

Without a license, it is a crime in Florida to counsel people on their nutritional needs—regardless of certifications or experience. Moreover, Florida’s Dietetic and Nutrition Council will soon propose a new regulation that would reiterate and emphasize that unlicensed nutritional counseling is a crime, regardless of whether the counselor calls herself a nutrition coach, weight loss coach, sports nutritionist, or similar term.

https://supplementcounsel.com/when-giving-dietary-supplement-advice-is-illegal/

Hockey Fan
06-22-2018, 03:20 PM
Ribshaw.......

Should we contact the Schertz police department on the nutrition supplement aspect and training 3 times a week 7 minutes a day......

He has stated on numerous calls that he was 1 class shy of earning his degree in Canada.....

The Schertz Police Department is here https://www.schertz.com/298/Police

Hockey Fan
06-22-2018, 03:23 PM
Here is just one video where Joel Therien who is educating people on this without being licensed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxStmKhjQyI

Hockey Fan
06-22-2018, 11:58 PM
Top leader Daniel Kump in nowlifestyle was also apart of the now defunct Digital Altitude that was shut down by the SEC........

Barf bags will be needed before watching this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI3ZZpgeZM4

ribshaw
06-23-2018, 12:13 AM
Ribshaw.......

Should we contact the Schertz police department on the nutrition supplement aspect

I think people's best bet would be to report him to the FDA, what if anything comes of it a matter for another time.

https://www.fda.gov/Safety/ReportaProblem/UCM059044

People thinking about this as a business need think long and hard about the risk they are putting themselves in dispensing advice they might not be qualified or licensed to give. The classic example being personal trainers looking to supplement their income. They may very well find their liability insurance doesn't protect them.

Nutritional Supplement Liabilities - Personal Training Insurance (http://locktonpersonaltraininginsurance.com/risks-recommending-nutritional-supplements/)

https://www.nfpt.com/blog/personal-trainers-recommend-supplements

And the high protein diet recommended by Therien in his video is hardly safe for everyone.

https://www.webmd.com/diet/guide/high-protein-low-carbohydrate-diets

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/high-protein-diets/faq-20058207

littleroundman
06-23-2018, 01:58 AM
Top leader Daniel Kump in nowlifestyle was also apart of the now defunct Digital Altitude that was shut down by the SEC........

Barf bags will be needed before watching this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI3ZZpgeZM4

https://vimeo.com/276576940

https://imageshack.com/a/img921/8349/8lR2aV.png

https://vimeo.com/276576472
https://imageshack.com/a/img924/4760/NGxkVx.png

littleroundman
06-23-2018, 02:52 AM
Here is just one video where Joel Therien who is educating people on this without being licensed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxStmKhjQyI

https://vimeo.com/276581986

Oh, bloody dear.

Hockey Fan
06-27-2018, 08:12 PM
A former employee gave their review on glassdoor of what its like to work at Global Virtual Opportunities https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Global-Virtual-Opportunities-EI_IE1304712.11,39.htm Employee Reviews
Mar 3, 2017
Global Virtual Opportunities Logo
"Global Virtual Opportunites needs help"
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
Doesn't Recommend
Negative Outlook
I worked at Global Virtual Opportunities full-time

Pros

Most of your coworkers will be work just as hard as you are to make the company a success, and many of these will be people that you will be proud to call friends years after you go your separate ways.

Cons

Management is unfocused, often abandoning work on existing products in favor of the newest shiny thing. So there is a huge backlog of existing products that get little to no care and thus rot in place slowly losing customers as these products are not updated or really supported.

Advice to Management

Support your legacy products or end of life them. You have spent a lot of good money creating these products but if they are not maintained and sold, they quickly become just a money sink and a generator of bad customer experiences. Often just a new skin on the website, and a regular sales push will keep the revenue stream from these products growing, but with no updates and no sales push they just slowly rot away.

Hockey Fan
06-27-2018, 08:18 PM
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-virual-opportunities-joel-therien/schertz-texas-78154/global-virual-opportunities-joel-therien-gogvo-hostthenprofit-profitleverage-meetcheap-1084101

On 01/31/13 I got involved with Global Virual Opportunities aka GoGVO, GVO Academy, HostthenProfit, GVO Titanium, PureLeverage. located at GVO Global Virtual Opportunities, 6701 Guada Coma Drive, Schertz, TX 78154, GoGvo : Web Hosting Services, Web Hosting Company (http://www.gogvo.com) Phone 210.651.4487. I received an e-mail from them promoting their programs and software and an opportunity for a prosperous internet home business. I viewed the videos and read all the testimonies of the fabulous income generated from the program and an opportunity to enroll others so I would receive a very lucrative business income. The websites were all ready to generate income with my user name included in the web address. I received several domains that I submitted with the auto-responder program that I enrolled in. I sent hundreds of e-mails with my web address through the GVO auto-responder. I went to see my results and there was a message that I had exceeded the amount of e-mails and could no longer use the auto-reponder. I submitted a bogus name on site http://hostthenprofit.com/goldenrod/ and GoGvo : Web Hosting Services, Web Hosting Company (http://goldenrod.gogvo.com/) I didn't receive any response to my optin address. I was solicited by the owner of the company Joel Therien with hundred of e-mails asking me to become a member and affiliate of GOGVO. I couldn't get into my site, because Joel Therien had a video all about himself and the company. and asked the viewer to enroll with their name and e-mail address and they would be able to become a member of the prosperous internet home business that generated thousands of dollars weekly and monthly.

To tell you the truth the only one getting rich is Joel, because every prospect is actually intercepted by him. Please see if you can stop this scondral from fleecing other prospects. I spent $422.24 with http://hostthenprofit.com/goldenrod/ and Http://goldenrod.GOGVO.com/ and $89.84 with PureLeverage Home | Pure Leverage (http://pureleverage.com) Both of the companies are owned by Joel Therien.

Please see if anything can be done to stop Joel Therien and Global Virual Opportunities from fleecing other honest entreprenuers that want to make a decent living and help other in the process.

I express my gratitude and thanksgiving for whatever you can accomplish in investigating this matter.

Hockey Fan
06-27-2018, 08:25 PM
Just remember before you apply to any jobs at GVO.... the money that comes from your pay check is comming from a person who got scammed in Nowlifestyle.....

Drum roll and barf bags please :pao: https://gogvo.com/jobs.php

Hockey Fan
06-27-2018, 09:30 PM
For anyone who wants to see these scammers in action. I get daily e-mails from Joel about live calls Monday-Friday at 12 pm EST time and Tuesday-Thursday they do live calls at 8 pm EST time..... Out of everyone that gets the e-mail on average there is only about 50-100 show up on the conference (they claim 1,000s of people are signing up to nowlifestyle each day)

https://nowlifestyle.com/live/

littleroundman
06-27-2018, 11:16 PM
[QUOTE=Hockey Fan;123864](they claim 1,000s of people are signing up to nowlifestyle each day)

https://nowlifestyle.com/live/[/QUOTE

Oh, really ????

They must be doing it by remote control, then

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/8978/xAlpAi.png

Hockey Fan
06-28-2018, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=Hockey Fan;123864](they claim 1,000s of people are signing up to nowlifestyle each day)

https://nowlifestyle.com/live/[/QUOTE

Oh, really ????

They must be doing it by remote control, then

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/8978/xAlpAi.png

LRM

There is a similarity between Joel Therien supporters and Donald Trump supporters-----They will believe anything they say even when the facts don't merit it.... It's like a cult.

littleroundman
06-28-2018, 12:14 AM
In Theriens' case, though, there are rapidly decreasing numbers of them

Hockey Fan
07-12-2018, 10:09 AM
Just Received the following e-mail.... last year the company paid for the 20 top leaders to go to the mansion and brought in 5 clueless marks....Today they are eagerly trying to get more then 5 people to their hq in Schertz LOL

(My name ) Why you should attend the NLS National Event!

"Quick Update and why you should attend the NLS National Event in Schertz Texas"

Join Mike Potvin as he keeps it simple and updates you all on the upcoming National Event in Schertz Texas!

Live Today at 12pm EST!

Direct room Access ===> http://www.nowlifestyle.com/live/
It's not complicated you have everything that you need to get started and execute the perfect business model!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

Hockey Fan
07-12-2018, 10:14 AM
More details to follow on the silly national event in Schertz.... they are apparently trying to save money by hosting it in their own city lol

Hockey Fan
07-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Sleazy Top earner in Nowlifestyle Vincent Ortega JR just created a pyramid scheme called Elevated Legacy.... https://elevatedlegacy.com/ feel free to scroll over there to learn more but don't forget the barf bags in his videos on his website he uses his mom and children as bait to cash in on his unsuspecting victims http://www.realscam.com/f11/vincent-ortega-launches-elevated-legacy-scam-5294/#post124047

Hockey Fan
07-13-2018, 10:51 AM
Huge Announcement Tomorrow. Joel Therien is going to try to convince everyone he is not a scam!!! Here's the e-mail I received this morning.

(my name) MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS to make live at 11am Eastern tomorrow

(my name)some big changes are happening on the internet that are vital that you know about!

(My name)

There has been some HUGE CHANGES and shutdowns on the internet lately and I have some MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS you need to hear to protect yourself online!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF ONLINE!!
When:
Live webinar tomorrow Saturday July 14, 2018 at 8am Pacific, 10am Central and 11am Eastern

Where:
Live in our conference room I have some MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS to make.

=> http://www.nowlifestyle.com/live/

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

facebook Instagram Twitter
LEARN HOW WE BUILD YOUR DOWNLINE FOR YOU. CLICK HERE!
© Copyright 2018, NowLifestyle.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved. If there are references to other web sites in this email you should assume we have an affiliate relationship with them and are making money from them.It is best to do your own independent research.

1-210-651-4487

Hockey Fan
07-14-2018, 09:53 PM
The silly National event in Schertz is out....Here is the pricing LOL

BASIC
2 Day Event Pass
Oct 4th - Oct 5th
$197
Per person
Access To The 2-Day Event
General Admission Seating
Live Training Seminars!
Access To All Workshops
Live Band
VIP

3 Day Event Pass
Oct 4th - Oct 5th - Oct 6th
$397
Per person
VIP Welcome Surprise Bag
VIP Front Row Seating
VIP Badge & T-Shirt
VIP Dinner
VIP Open Bar/Live Band
VIP Mastermind
VIP Special Secret Excursion
NLS BBQ

PLATINUM
3 Day Event Pass
$997
Per person
Everything Included In The VIP Ticket PLUS
Private Coaching With Joel & Top Leaders
Private Tour Of NLS Main Office
Private Training & Health Evaluation
Mastermind 3 Hour Boat Cruise

https://nowlifestyle.com/members/new_design/event_tickets/

Here's the e-mail I received:

(My name) Nowlifestyle EVENT LIVE IN TEXAS...get on board before we sell out!

Event Tickets are now on sale for our NLS NATIONAL EVENT in October!
Grab them now before we sell out!

Event ticket are now on sale.. we truly only have 500 so grab yours ASAP while we have Early Bird Pricing..

Grab your tickets right here right now!!

Events change everything.. everything..

When you get there your income will soon double, triple or even quadruple fast..

Being around like minded people makes great things happen.

Yes.. right now members only pricing is here

Early next week we will have a page for the general public.. but my feeling is we may sell out to members first!!

So grab your tickets in your members area now!!

I will see you right here in Schertz Texas October 4th, 5th & 6th 2018

There is nothing more profitable then events.. it changes EVERYTHING!!!

See you there
--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

P.S. YES tickets are commissionable so get yours now!!

© Copyright 2018, NowLifestyle.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved. If there are references to other web sites in this email you should assume we have an affiliate relationship with them and are making money from them.It is best to do your own independent research.

1-210-651-4487

Now Last August. Joel paid for the Top 20 leaders and rumor had it only 5 victims were sucked in.... This year Joel says there is only 500 seats available (he's trying to produce scarcity).....I wonder how many clueless marks he will actually sucker in. The tickets range in price from $200 to $1k PER PERSON!!!......So he's hoping to rake in between $100k-$500k depending on how much people pay.... but don't worry he says they are commissionable....... Ohh did I mention in one of the previous e-mails he sent me he bragged how the Mayor from Schertz TX Michael Carpenter will be at the event... LOL.....Just a silly added incentive for people to bilk more money out of your pockets!!!! :duh::duh:

Hockey Fan
07-15-2018, 01:38 AM
Can Anyone else guess whos planning to attend this national Event?!?!?

Scammer Armando Montelongo....Sound familiar? The guy from A&E's Flip This House and the recipent of many complaints from the BBB and Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2013/06/26/meet-armando-montelongo-the-home-flipping-huckster-wholl-make-50m-this-year/#67e9e67c6701

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sxjB1qs-no

On Nowlifestyles National Event Page https://nowlifestyle.com/members/new_design/event_tickets/

They say about Montelongo

"Armando Montelongo is America's Original House Flipper and star of A&E's former hit show "Flip This House". He was named the #2 Hispanic businessman in America and he is the country's preeminent authority on Real Estate investment. He has been featured on NATGEO, and CBS's original hit series "Undercover Boss" and to this day his episode still stands as the highest rated ever.

Armando credits his work in developing a "Millionaire Mindset" as the single biggest reason for his success. He has built a Hundred Million Dollar empire through not only flipping residential and commercial real estate, but also teaching his students the same 'Millionaire Mindset' and real estate investment techniques that he employs to this day.

Armando believes with a passion that when someone changes their mindset they can change their financial future, and his goal is to do this for as many entreprenuers as he can. He says "if i can just make a person's mindset better 1% per month, the results in a year are astounding!""

This woman questions Montelongo but he cuts the interview off.....What a scammer

One final news outlet (but not the only one)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozlYv0Q6Q1M

littleroundman
07-15-2018, 02:05 AM
https://vimeo.com/280048679

https://vimeo.com/280048772

Hockey Fan
07-15-2018, 02:37 AM
https://vimeo.com/280048679

https://vimeo.com/280048772

LRM.... your post is blank?!?

littleroundman
07-15-2018, 02:40 AM
How strange.

The vids show in my post and your quote.

Can you go to my original post, left click and hold while dragging over the space where the vids should be and let us know if they show, please ??

Hockey Fan
07-15-2018, 03:13 AM
How strange.

The vids show in my post and your quote.

Can you go to my original post, left click and hold while dragging over the space where the vids should be and let us know if they show, please ??
LRM I tried and nothing here is what I see 22913

littleroundman
07-15-2018, 06:34 AM
Thanks for that, HF,

Can I ask what device you're using to access the site ???

Hockey Fan
07-25-2018, 12:25 PM
(4 HR WARNING) Leads blowout sale closes.

I will never do this again because I am losing money!!
MASSIVE FACEBOOK LEAD BLOWOUT SALE!!

Honestly... I have now sold over 12 000 leads.. I said I would only sell
10 000

However.. I will leave this open until Midnight tonight..

YES.. I will close this offer for good tonight Tuesday July 24, 2018 at midnight central time..

Get top quality Facebook Leads at $1.50 instead of $2.50 each!!

Grab those leads now.. I am selling 10 000 of them only at a huge loss to me...

I want July to end with another record month for all of us!!

When you invest in Facebook leads I go in the hole a wee bit because it is a win-win situation..

You buy leads and build your downline, you get 90% commission and you become a success story and NowLifestyle the company makes a few dollars

As you all know good quality traffic usually costs 90 cents to $1.10 per click..

I am about to get you the best quality virgin Facebook leads at $1.50 instead of $2.50

Virgin leads means they go to you only..

I have more leads at only $1.50 each to EXPLODE your team so pls grab them now...

I am getting some great feedback on the facebook leads. People who invested are saying things like..

[+] OMG its working. Instead of me prospecting people. I am getting emails daily from leads asking to know more.

[+] The follow up series that you all did for me ROCKS!!! I am doing NOTHING and people are converting from leads to sales!!

[+] OMG Joel this is a NO BRAINER.. get me more leads!!

GRAB THE BEST FACEBOOK LEADS EVER NOW..

Here is the link to go and get the very best Facebook leads..

https://nowlifestyle.com/members/build_your_list_leads.php

We put these leads through a 3 step process to be sure they are highly motivated and truly want to work from home and be on your team!!

Remember... You Can Do This!!

NEVER GIVE UP..

Because this is just the beginning!!

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

Hockey Fan
07-26-2018, 12:15 AM
So the NLS Convention is supposed to be OCT4-6 In Schertz......the "early bird" pricing to go to the event was supposed to go up today.... but look at what we have here.... the "early bird" pricing got extended.....I guess they couldn't sucker enough people in the first go around.

Grab your tickets before the price increases this Sunday July 29, 2018

First..

Watch the Facebook Live replay here on all the top leaders you will meet at the event

All the top leaders I know personally and they are so so so excited to meet you

They want to help you take your business with NowLifestyle to the next level..

All of them...

[+] Travel the world
[+] Work from home doing something they love..
[+] Never deal with traffic
[+] Never have to listen to an alarm clock.

And it is exactly what you deserve too.

Do yourself a favor:

Watch the replay https://www.facebook.com/joelftherien/videos/2006056199406757/

Get your tickets https://nowlifestyle.com/members/new_design/event_tickets/

Now for those sitting on the fence..

STOP.. I am telling you EVENT changed my life!! As soon as I started hanging around more like minded people I started thinking bigger.. WAY damn bigger..

Hundreds of millions of dollars bigger!!

Grab your tickets right here right now before the price increase!!

There is nothing more profitable then events.. it changes EVERYTHING!!!

See you there

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

I wonder how many poor sheep will go to this silly event:duh:

Hockey Fan
07-26-2018, 02:52 PM
Joel is so full of ****!!!!!!

Is his system or method to losing weight FDA approved????????!!!!??? Someone please tell us....

(my name) why or simple 3 step prime health system is so effective.

How our very simple 3 step Prime Health System works live at 12pm Eastern

Literally thousands of people have now lost hundreds of thousands of pounds by..

[+] Increasing their fiber to 30 grams a day with our ELIMINATE
[+] Increasing their protein intake to 1 gram per pound of bodyweight with renew..

[+] Training 7 minutes a day 3 times a week.

Come join me live today to see how it works and why it works so well..

WHY OUR 3 STEP PRIME HEALTH SYSTEM IS SO EFFECTIVE
When:
Live webinar today Thursday July 26, 2018 at 9am Pacific, 11am Central and 12pm Noon Eastern

Where:
Live in our conference room (bring your guests with the link below)

I wonder how he can prove that thousands of people have lost "hundreds of thousands of pounds".......of course he got a few suckered in the program that have a financial incentive to stay involved to promote this garbage .... but come on

ribshaw
07-26-2018, 04:17 PM
I wonder how he can prove that thousands of people have lost "hundreds of thousands of pounds".......of course he got a few suckered in the program that have a financial incentive to stay involved to promote this garbage .... but come on

If it's only thousands (by Joel's count) it sounds like both a poor business opportunity and not very well marketed program.

For instance this "https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurengensler/2018/04/10/beachbody-carl-daikeler-shakeology/#cd03b3879603 article on http://www.realscam.com/f10/team-beachbody-4247/#post89165 has this interesting number.

"The real riches, however, come from bringing on new coaches, because coaches earn a piece of every product their network sells. Mitro, for example, has 20,000 coaches contributing to her income, though she has personally sponsored only about 700 of them.

A Dashing Mediterranean MLM might be the way to go for 2018?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/best-diet-plans-for-2018-mediterranean-dash-diets/

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/5847.php

Hockey Fan
07-27-2018, 12:21 AM
If it's only thousands (by Joel's count) it sounds like both a poor business opportunity and not very well marketed program.

For instance this "https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurengensler/2018/04/10/beachbody-carl-daikeler-shakeology/#cd03b3879603 article on http://www.realscam.com/f10/team-beachbody-4247/#post89165 has this interesting number.

"The real riches, however, come from bringing on new coaches, because coaches earn a piece of every product their network sells. Mitro, for example, has 20,000 coaches contributing to her income, though she has personally sponsored only about 700 of them.

A Dashing Mediterranean MLM might be the way to go for 2018?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/best-diet-plans-for-2018-mediterranean-dash-diets/

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/5847.php

It's human nature to "exaggerate claims" So if he's saying "thousand's of people are losing "hundreds of thousands of pounds" I imagine it's only a few dozen. (Maybe the few at the top of the pyramid who are earning money are the ones hes speaking of)..... What I mean by this is he's not saying millions of people are losing hundreds of millions and billions of pounds of fat" so his exaggerations are only in comparison to what hes claiming.....

If you look on the Nowlifestyle facebook page he only has 50k members joined... I would argue 1/10th of those or less are actively promoting Nowlifestyle which comes to about 2500-5000 people as most people quit because of the high failure rate. Numbers never lie

ribshaw
07-27-2018, 11:46 AM
(Maybe the few at the top of the pyramid who are earning money are the ones hes speaking of)

That's the only way these MLM deals ever work and why most companies sell direct to the public.

My guess is Joel has a manufacturer create his products and slap a Now label on them. Same organization probably does similar if not identical for numerous other protein peddlers. The only way to make money in a situation like that is if buyers are found willing to pay up based on the "opportunity" or can't be bothered to comparison shop. Not enough of those people exist to support more than a few.

I would argue 1/10th of those or less are actively promoting Nowlifestyle which comes to about 2500-5000 people as most people quit because of the high failure rate.

Therien lies the problem.

Hockey Fan
07-29-2018, 10:43 PM
"Early Bird Pricing" got extended again!!!!!!:butt_kisser:

The price will now go up on Tuesday instead of tonight at midnight :duh:

[Important] (my name_ ,.. "LAST CHANCE" NLS Event tickets prices going up!

(My name) choose your friends wisely
I got this from a friend Bedros and it so applies to our event coming soon.

The people who love you and spend the most time with you right now don't necessarily know the real you.

This is especially true with family. Your family remembers seeing you in diapers. They remember seeing you scuff your knee and cry your eyes out.

On some level, they still see that when they look at you now, even if they're thinking, "Oh wow, look at how you've grown up..."

That's how they hold you back. But your second family at our event will lift you higher than ever!! https://nowlifestyle.com/members/event_tickets/

And it's not because they're bad people or they mean you harm...they just want what THEY THINK is best for you.

But let's be honest:

Do you think you are destined for...

- "a stable job"
- "enough money"
- "a comfortable retirement"
- "a respectable career"
- "decent vacation time"
- "enough time with the kids"
- "a car that won't break down"

Or are your dreams a lot bigger than that?

Do you picture yourself on the cover of fitness magazines or appearing on TV as a major celebrity and influencer?

If there a luxury car or boat or even house that you dream of having some day?

Or what if you had your own office & private gym -- your own escape from the world where you can sweat it out in total peace and quiet? (Trust me: having this is even cooler than you think.)

Or maybe you dream of retiring your parents to a beautiful condo of their own to say thanks for all the hard they put into raising you...

...and maybe that's the most frustrating irony of all: you have bigger vision for your loved ones than they even have for themselves.

Here's what you need to know:

The solution to your problem is not to convince the people closest to you to see things your way. If they don't already, they probably never will, and it's a waste of your energy to keep trying to change their minds.

That's not to say you have to cut off your relationships with them. You just aren't going to mention your deepest dreams and desires to them.

You can make a secondary like minded family at our event https://nowlifestyle.com/members/event_tickets/

However, that doesn't mean you're going to bottle up those dreams and never share them...

You need to share your dreams with people who get it.

When you share your dreams with another person who is accomplished, growth-minded, and focused on success, something magical happens.

Your dreams become practical, achievable action plans, for two reasons:

1) You get affirmation from someone who actually believes your dreams are possible.

2) You get advice from someone who has already achieved what you want to achieve.

And when you build connections with more and more of these people, you get something like a second family...

Build connections with us as a great family at our event!!

Our early bird prices ends this Tuesday July 31, 2018 at midnight so grab them ASAP!

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

littleroundman
07-30-2018, 12:02 AM
To be completely accurate, that should read:

Your dreams become practical, achievable action plans, for three reasons:

1) You get affirmation from someone who actually believes your dreams are possible.

2) You get advice from someone who has already achieved what you want to achieve.

3) You get invited to join multiple low grade ponzi and pyramid schemes

Yep, sounds like something Joel Therien would promote

Hockey Fan
07-30-2018, 12:19 AM
To be completely accurate, that should read:

Yep, sounds like something Joel Therien would promote

LRM......

Do you live in Texas??? I hear Texas is the scam state in the U.S....Its where a lot of the pyramids originate. I live a few states over but if you know anyone in texas who could "crash" (i.e. show up at the convention) in October maybe we can get a true depiction of how this scam operates and how many sheep will show up to the convention..... im sure they are getting ready to flock to Schertz TX :duh: afterall Joel did say only 500 will be allowed to go :shocked:

littleroundman
07-30-2018, 01:16 AM
LRM......

Do you live in Texas???

Umm, no.

In fact, I live as far away from Texas as it's possible to be.

I have to ask, though, why on earth would someone like Therien schedule such an "important, life changing, world beating, never to be repeated" event in a place like Schertz ???

Are Americans so determined to be ripped off, they'd be prepared to travel that far ???

EagleOne
07-30-2018, 03:00 AM
Well one thing is for sure. They haven't sold 500 tickets yet, which means the deadline will be extended at least one more time. Funny how this works isn't it.

There is a way he could have done this without showing how stupid he really is telegraphing they haven't sold the 500 tickets and it would have been believable. For someone who is supposed to be so smart and knows all about marketing, he would have known how to do this and very well could have sold out all the tickets. What a putz.

littleroundman
07-30-2018, 04:34 AM
HINT: Pimping ponzis can NOT, in any way, be described as "marketing"

EagleOne
07-30-2018, 11:58 AM
HINT: Pimping ponzis can NOT, in any way, be described as "marketing"

True, but that's because we know better. Sadly to their marks they don't know any better until it is too late. They buy their hype and lies.

ribshaw
07-31-2018, 12:01 PM
LRM......

I hear Texas is the scam state in the U.S....

With respect to pyramids I think Utah takes top honors. Additionally a fair number of mentoring type scams ala infomercial gurus run from boiler rooms located there.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865665746/Utahs-fraud-epidemic-Victims-share-anger-embarrassment-hurt.html
Utah named a top Ponzi state — again - The Salt Lake Tribune (http://archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=52091892&itype=CMSID)
https://www.pyramidschemealert.org/PSAMain/news/UtahScamState.html

Hockey Fan
08-09-2018, 12:04 AM
Early Bird pricing has been extended an additional 11 days.... Guess they havent reached their 500 maximum occupancy... Heres the e-mail I received this AM..

(my name) We invite you to Join us at our Live National Event in Schertz Texas!

WE INVITE YOU!
Ramp up your Business and increase your circle of influence with LIKE MINDED Business Builders!
NowLifeStyle LIVE EVENT in Schertz Texas!

We have Business Builders already booked from Canada, UK, France, Israel and all over the USA! Work with Top NLS leaders one on one and increase your circle of influence which always converts to HUGE sales!

Event tickets for our NLS National Event are selling fast.. we truly only have 500 seats available so grab yours ASAP while we have Early Bird Pricing...We extended the low pricing timer so take immediate action because this coming Sunday Ticket prices will increase!

Grab Your NLS Event Tickets Right Here Right Now!!

Empower yourself - Empower your business - Empower others...THIS WILL BE YOUR TURNING POINT!

Events change everything...ABSOLUTELY everything...

When you arrive your income will soon Double, Triple or even Quadruple fast...

Being around like minded people makes great things happen.

Yes.. right now members only pricing is here

Early next week we will have a page for the general public.. but my feeling is we may sell out to members first!!

So grab your tickets in your members area now!!

There is nothing more profitable then events...it changes EVERYTHING!!!

See you there (my name) https://nowlifestyle.com/members/event_tickets/

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

1-210-651-4487

EagleOne
08-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Yes, be sure to get your early bird tickets now because this offer ends this Sunday, err maybe the following Sunday, err until we sell the remaining 475 tickets available.

Hockey Fan
08-09-2018, 12:32 AM
Yes, be sure to get your early bird tickets now because this offer ends this Sunday, err maybe the following Sunday, err until we sell the remaining 475 tickets available.

Lol that is funny.. I didn't notice that but your right... he says the price of tickets will go up this sunday (4 days) but the timer on the website says 11 days LOL!!!!!!

The ticket prices range from $222-$997 per person......Who on earth would pay that much for a convention to hear "leaders" gloat about their new found fortunes????? No doubt though... im sure they have a few dozen clueless marks that will be attending this event.

littleroundman
08-09-2018, 12:53 AM
AHA !!!!

How stupid am I wondering why Therien chose such an out-of-the-way place as Schertz, Texas to hold a seminar.

https://imageshack.com/a/img921/8623/uUuS6n.png

So, there are people coming from Canada, UK, France, Israel and all over the USA, are there ????

SERIOUSLY, that's a crazy claim to make, even for a bottom feeding nutter like Therien

Hockey Fan
08-09-2018, 01:08 AM
AHA !!!!

How stupid am I wondering why Therien chose such an out-of-the-way place as Schertz, Texas to hold a seminar.

https://imageshack.com/a/img921/8623/uUuS6n.png

So, there are people coming from Canada, UK, France, Israel and all over the USA, are there ????

SERIOUSLY, that's a crazy claim to make, even for a bottom feeding nutter like Therien

LRM.....

Have you done a google image on Nowlifestyle/GVO "global headquarters" if you do... you will see that its a building with no sign of GVO or Nowlifestyle.... but the false images are displayed everywhere that they have a nice purty sign of Nowlifestyle signage....

Heres an example https://www.google.com/search?q=gvo+headquarters&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjPzuvppt_cAhUTyYMKHSDGBTYQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=mhwJLcpYiSTRTM:

littleroundman
08-09-2018, 05:23 AM
Hmmn, a little bit of Photoshop music, if you please, Mr Maestro

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/8749/Vn71RY.png

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/1307/q3xEDW.png

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/6251/MroAva.png

https://imageshack.com/a/img921/5973/YLD4Bt.png

EagleOne
08-09-2018, 12:55 PM
I looked up the address in Show My Street, as it is more current than Google Earth, and this whole area is an industrial park. There is a huge transportation center just a block from this building that is definitely a hub of activity. Their "office" building, and several others just like it, all looked empty. Not one vehicle in the parking lot for their "office." I guess their employees ride the bus to and from work.

This is a thriving health product company right? They do provide health products to their customers and make their own products, right? So where are all the employees vehicles? I wonder if the attendees of the big event will get a guided tour of their "facilities and corporate offices?"

Hockey Fan
08-09-2018, 11:50 PM
I looked up the address in Show My Street, as it is more current than Google Earth, and this whole area is an industrial park. There is a huge transportation center just a block from this building that is definitely a hub of activity. Their "office" building, and several others just like it, all looked empty. Not one vehicle in the parking lot for their "office." I guess their employees ride the bus to and from work.

This is a thriving health product company right? They do provide health products to their customers and make their own products, right? So where are all the employees vehicles? I wonder if the attendees of the big event will get a guided tour of their "facilities and corporate offices?"

Now.... Now....Now.... EagleOne to be fair :Fiddler: *****rolls eyes***** ..... they do provide an earnings table that is updated daily...... This is the most updated earnings table provided as of this evening......

I have attached the numbers for all to see.....I must warn our viewers though that these numbers are not at all very glamorous and when you review the numbers one would wonder why anyone would join this crop of trash with how pitiful they are... but here goes....2301823019

Hockey Fan
08-10-2018, 12:10 AM
By the way....I received a lovely e-mail this morning suggesting I should buy the product line because they are "flying off the shelf".....

Title (my name) It's Time to WOW your Doctor!

Drop Massive Weight and Gain Incredible Muscle Tone...with our Super Enhanced NowLifeStyle Supplement line!

Do you want to:

[+] Lose weight
[+] Lower cholesterol
[+] Manage diabetes
[+] Increase your heart health?

The NowLifeStyle Supplement line is flying off the shelves! NowLifeStylers are seeing what great value, and what great products can do for them. Everyone is getting amazing results and I am very proud of you all!

Check out Philip Swart and Sue's Amazing Results!

From ridding the body of toxins and belly fat, to lowering cholesterol and adding muscle mass! Our simple 3 step process of increasing your Protein and Fiber intake, with including Elevate as your daily get up and go booster will get you the results you are looking for in reaching your health related goals!

Check out our Super Enhanced NLS Product line here! https://nowlifestyle.com/sports-supplements/

Go on monthly auto shipping and SAVE, or purchase any of the products singular, or purchase multiples!

Purchase your complete NLS Nutritional Supplement Package Today and start seeing the results that you deserve!

I know you will love these products!

Why? Because it is all I use to stay at 6% bodyfat at 46 years old and well honestly thousands of people have lost 1os of thousands of pounds using our products..

Simply.. they work so grab them now!!

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

1-210-651-4487

Is Theriens plan to lose weight FDA approved??

EagleOne
08-10-2018, 03:25 AM
Now.... Now....Now.... EagleOne to be fair :Fiddler: *****rolls eyes***** ..... they do provide an earnings table that is updated daily...... This is the most updated earnings table provided as of this evening......

I have attached the numbers for all to see.....I must warn our viewers though that these numbers are not at all very glamorous and when you review the numbers one would wonder why anyone would join this crop of trash with how pitiful they are... but here goes....2301823019

If you take everyone who made over $250 and everyone who made just under and over $20, you will find that there were more people who made just under and over $20 than all the others who made above $250. 417 made over $250 but 434 made just under and over $20.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of how much money you can make in this turkey is it. Actually I was surprised there that many making over $250. I was expecting only 20%-25% making that much money. Joel was expecting everyone to focus on the big money makers and not figure out how the majority made less than $25.

Also going to be interesting to see just how long it takes for the FDA to show up and demand proof of claims and quality of their ingredients and the products are safe.

I wonder if I can interest Joel in some shipping containers? I figure he is going to need them to ship his products all over the world. We have four posters praising Pacific Tycoon / Davenport Laroche shipping containers. I wonder if I introduce them to Joel if I can get a finders fee?

littleroundman
08-10-2018, 03:29 AM

Uh Oh, now you've REALLY confused things, Lynn.

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/5329/3QG7aJ.png

Hopefully Joel has included a map for those (coff, splutter) hundreds (chortle, guffaw) of attendees to his seminar

Hockey Fan
08-10-2018, 08:48 AM
Uh Oh, now you've REALLY confused things, Lynn.

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/5329/3QG7aJ.png

Hopefully Joel has included a map for those (coff, splutter) hundreds (chortle, guffaw) of attendees to his seminar

LOL... thats hilarious!!!! its the wrong address on the map!!!.....nonetheless.....according to the National Event page https://nowlifestyle.com/members/event_tickets/ one would have to pay $997 to get a tour of their "global headquarters".... PLATINUM
3 Day Event Pass
$997
Per person
Everything Included In The VIP Ticket PLUS
Private Coaching With Joel & Top Leaders
Private Tour Of NLS Main Office
Private Training & Health Evaluation
Mastermind 3 Hour Boat Cruise

I wonder how many marks will pay $997??

On the bright side there is a "call" today at 12 pm EST time in their conference room https://nowlifestyle.com/live/ maybe we should all go in their and ask?!?... heres the e-mail I received moments ago.

Title (my name) Happy FriYAY.. lets talk personal brand LIVE today!!

You have the perfect business in a box.
Lets talk about
"Branding and Self Reliance"

Please meet me LIVE today at 12pm noon Eastern.

We have created and perfect business in a box and franchise system. However, the system only works of you work the system.

Today I want to talk about YOU being the best YOU that you can be.

Why? Because all business is about relationships and strong fun happy relationships at that.

You don't need to be knowledgeable because our members area has all the knowledge..

You just need to be..

Fun, Charismatic, Outgoing and reliable to your team.. NOTHING MORE

HOW TO BUILD A BRAND THAT PEOPLE LOVE!!
When:
Live webinar today Friday August 10, 2018 at 9am Pacific, 11am Central and 12pm Noon Eastern

Where:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

1-210-651-4487

littleroundman
08-10-2018, 11:22 AM
The NowLifeStyle Supplement line is flying off the shelves!

If his products really are "flying off the shelves" perhaps Mr Therien should spend some money and buy some real shelves instead of using fruit crates that keep collapsing.

EagleOne
08-10-2018, 11:55 AM
I wonder just what corporate office they are going to give a tour, because the building at this address is empty, and they only have less than 2 months to try and make it look like a real corporate office and distribution center.

As for the "products" flying off the shelves, that's not hard to do when you only have 10 products on the shelves to fly off.

EagleOne
08-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Memo to Joel: You do realize that you have created an almost impossible task to pull off before your big seminar and tour of the corporate offices, right? Just think, you now have to lease the building, create a sign that is an exact replica of your Photoshop version (takes about 6-8 weeks to have the sign made), rent office furniture to make it look real, a warehouse full of equipment that make your products, storage of the ingredients that go into making your products, the packaging and shipping supplies, and last but not least shelves full of all the products available for shipping. Oh wait, there may not have to be that many products after all since the products are just flying off the shelves. Quite the monumental task ahead of you.

Of course you avoid having to do all of the above by just announcing the tour will not take place because there was a water pipe break and the need for it to dry out. Or you could also use an electrical fire causing massive smoke damage and unsafe air to breathe, there was a major fire in the building and the building is closed until the damage is repaired, a semi-truck lost control and hit the building causing massive damage to the building making it unsafe for people to enter (just trying to help you out here with excuses that are plausible). And I am sure you thought we were not here to help.

Hockey Fan
08-12-2018, 02:02 AM
Memo to Joel: You do realize that you have created an almost impossible task to pull off before your big seminar and tour of the corporate offices, right? Just think, you now have to lease the building, create a sign that is an exact replica of your Photoshop version (takes about 6-8 weeks to have the sign made), rent office furniture to make it look real, a warehouse full of equipment that make your products, storage of the ingredients that go into making your products, the packaging and shipping supplies, and last but not least shelves full of all the products available for shipping. Oh wait, there may not have to be that many products after all since the products are just flying off the shelves. Quite the monumental task ahead of you.

Of course you avoid having to do all of the above by just announcing the tour will not take place because there was a water pipe break and the need for it to dry out. Or you could also use an electrical fire causing massive smoke damage and unsafe air to breathe, there was a major fire in the building and the building is closed until the damage is repaired, a semi-truck lost control and hit the building causing massive damage to the building making it unsafe for people to enter (just trying to help you out here with excuses that are plausible). And I am sure you thought we were not here to help.

EagleOne....

I did a youtube search and there is an office tour that top earner Vincent Ortega did with Joel about 8 months ago..... If you have 15 minutes to waste you can watch the silly tour here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h04ktkUVdi4 (go to the 6 min mark to cut out all the bs fluff and get to the building

But to my knowledge according to google images there really is no signage. I do truly think they photoshopped the signs onto the building. Silly Joel....tricks are for kids!!!

EagleOne
08-12-2018, 03:10 AM
Hockey Fan, Thanks for the link to the video tour. For some reason the sound didn't work for me and I had the sound all the way up on the video link and my speakers at 3/4 volume and total quiet. That may have been a blessing in disguise, but I would have loved to hear his spiel about their magnificent corporate office.

But now I am totally confused. He keeps talking about their wonderful health products, and the only time you saw any health products was one box that he showed one bottle. So we opened with a room full of exercise equipment, and an elderly couple with the wife watching her husband use one of the exercise machines. Nice touch. Would have been more exciting to see 10-20 people using them. You could really tell he was super proud of his servers, and why he needed that many is beyond comprehension since there is no way in the world they need that much server capacity. It's lame when you have to point out the bathroom when the sign is clearly on the door. Too funny Joel. A half-way decent kitchen/break room, and then a large room that had 5 people supposedly working there. Made no sense why the room was so big and very few people working in it.

So Joel, where are all the products that you said were "flying off the shelves?" For that matter where were the "shelves?" The only product I saw was you holding up one bottle from a box of about 12 bottles in your video room. The room where you make all your videos had some really nice video equipment, I will give you that. Too bad it is for scamming people and not helping people as you claim you are doing.

But I did love the Photoshop of the company logo on the building. I guess you forget their is such a thing as Google Earth and Show My Street that allow people to see the exterior of your corporate office sans logo. So let me get this straight. You did a weight reps for the camera but what did they have to do with the corporate office tour? Can we say Ego? Real tacky Joel and childish.

I am going to try and reach the Real Estate agent that has the listing for the next door property to see if they know if the building is occupied and by whom or vacant. I'll have to do it one day next week.

If this video was supposed to impress, it failed miserably, and if anyone paid good money to take this tour, they need to demand a refund. This corporate office is a joke.

littleroundman
08-12-2018, 05:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h04ktkUVdi4

littleroundman
08-12-2018, 07:10 AM
You could really tell he was super proud of his servers, and why he needed that many is beyond comprehension since there is no way in the world they need that much server capacity.

Oh ye of little faith.

Joel also owns a company called Global Virtual Opportunities (GVO Inc), which sells web hosting, email marketing services and other internet
marketing tools.

NOTE: For "email marketing services" read "In house spam facility"

ribshaw
08-12-2018, 10:46 AM
Can we say Ego? Real tacky Joel and childish.

I kind of wondered if Therien parks like a douche every day?

All other drivers seem to have mastered the parking lot. Maybe they aren't ODing on psyllium fiber and can take a leisurely stroll to work?

Whip
08-12-2018, 12:24 PM
well, only in empty parking lots. lol

EagleOne
08-13-2018, 01:16 PM
Not sure what happened before but now I could watch the video with sound. It was better without it. I almost fell off my chair laughing when they claimed Now Lifestyle was backed by a $200 Million dollar company. I guess if you are going to tell a lie it might as well be as big as possible. I still can't stop laughing at that claim.

Hockey Fan
08-14-2018, 01:04 AM
Hockey Fan, Thanks for the link to the video tour. For some reason the sound didn't work for me and I had the sound all the way up on the video link and my speakers at 3/4 volume and total quiet. That may have been a blessing in disguise, but I would have loved to hear his spiel about their magnificent corporate office.

But now I am totally confused. He keeps talking about their wonderful health products, and the only time you saw any health products was one box that he showed one bottle. So we opened with a room full of exercise equipment, and an elderly couple with the wife watching her husband use one of the exercise machines. Nice touch. Would have been more exciting to see 10-20 people using them. You could really tell he was super proud of his servers, and why he needed that many is beyond comprehension since there is no way in the world they need that much server capacity. It's lame when you have to point out the bathroom when the sign is clearly on the door. Too funny Joel. A half-way decent kitchen/break room, and then a large room that had 5 people supposedly working there. Made no sense why the room was so big and very few people working in it.

So Joel, where are all the products that you said were "flying off the shelves?" For that matter where were the "shelves?" The only product I saw was you holding up one bottle from a box of about 12 bottles in your video room. The room where you make all your videos had some really nice video equipment, I will give you that. Too bad it is for scamming people and not helping people as you claim you are doing.

But I did love the Photoshop of the company logo on the building. I guess you forget their is such a thing as Google Earth and Show My Street that allow people to see the exterior of your corporate office sans logo. So let me get this straight. You did a weight reps for the camera but what did they have to do with the corporate office tour? Can we say Ego? Real tacky Joel and childish.

I am going to try and reach the Real Estate agent that has the listing for the next door property to see if they know if the building is occupied and by whom or vacant. I'll have to do it one day next week.

If this video was supposed to impress, it failed miserably, and if anyone paid good money to take this tour, they need to demand a refund. This corporate office is a joke.
EagleOne..... please keep us updated on your findings with the real estate agent!!!.... If he's doing $200 million in sales like he claims.... surely he should be able to afford the entire building and not rent it

Hockey Fan
08-14-2018, 03:58 PM
This morning Joel sent us an old video of him working out a year old to be exact.... Saying "you have to be a product of the product" https://www.facebook.com/joelftherien/videos/1518245818187800/

(My name) If you are truly serious about becoming a true "Product of the product" in NowLifestyle.com then I think you need to watch, and listen to all of this workout I did this morning..

You can see the amazing workout here https://www.facebook.com/joelftherien/videos/1518245818187800/

All you need is 7 minutes a day 3 times per week...

Hours of exercise? You have to be CRAZY!!

Nope.. not crazy...

-Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

Hockey Fan
08-16-2018, 11:30 PM
Breaking news!! Joel has come up with another cxlever way to scam you. He wants you to be on this call this Saturday Aug 18th...... Check the e-mail I received this evening.

Title (my name ) major NLS improvements LIVE this Saturday!!

Major Improvements and Changes
to Explode your Nowlifestyle.com
Business & Commissions!

(my name)
If there is one thing that I am really good at is doing "What is Right". I have always had a good sense of doing what is good for our resellers and our customers...

I am making some major improvements to NowLifestyle so that we can globally expand faster than ever!!

You Need to be on our LIVE webinar this
Saturday Aug 18th at 11am Eastern

I will be announcing some things that will allow anyone from anywhere in the world, regardless of economic scale and location to be able to build an amazing business from home!!

MASSIVE IMPROVEMENTS FOR MASSIVE GROWTH
When:
Live webinar Saturday August 18, 2018 at 8am Pacific, 10am Central and 11am Eastern Time

Where:

frankly don't miss this webinar. You are going to LOVE what we have planned to EXPLODE your income and business 10x!

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

1-210-651-4487

He wants people to think they are growing a "business" only to fill his pockets!!!

ribshaw
08-17-2018, 09:55 AM
He wants people to think they are growing a "business" only to fill his pockets!!!

Therien with these emails does seem to be in direct competition with those already in the program. It's not like he's advertising for affiliates with protected territories or selling to end users.

EagleOne
08-17-2018, 11:19 AM
Is it just me or has Joel become the US version of Sunil Patel?

ribshaw
08-17-2018, 11:24 AM
I have no idea of the veracity of this study since these things seem to change like the wind. HOWEVER, it's not my business to give diet and fitness advice and if it was I would be real clear on the implications of what I was advising people.

"People who got 50-55 percent of their calories from carbohydrates outlived those with very low-carb diets, on average, by four years, and those with high-carb diets by one year.

A review of medical records for an additional 432,000 people from earlier studies yield confirmed the results, which are also in line with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/low-carb-diet-linked-elevated-mortality-risk-study-233354036.html

"Low-carb, high-fat diets could knock years off lifespan, 25-year study suggests "
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/08/17/low-carb-high-fat-diets-could-knock-years-lifespan-25-year-study/

Hockey Fan
08-19-2018, 02:17 AM
Not sure what happened before but now I could watch the video with sound. It was better without it. I almost fell off my chair laughing when they claimed Now Lifestyle was backed by a $200 Million dollar company. I guess if you are going to tell a lie it might as well be as big as possible. I still can't stop laughing at that claim.

EagleOne... Joel Made a post today and it looks like his "shelves of products" that were flying off are on the left hehehe :-) pretty tiny shelves I might add https://www.facebook.com/joelftherien/photos/gm.480278085716870/2052989451380098/

Also, I have been following Nowlifestyle since its inception during prelaunch in February 2017 and at the time Joel said they had been in Business for 18 1/2 years since June 1998. Today in the facebook post he says they have been in business for 22 years which would be 1996 and not 1998. What on earth are we to believe????!!!!!:duh:

He's grateful to people in Nowlifestyle because they are filling his pockets with cash. While paying his affiliates pennies to the dollars. This is not a home based business except for the tiny few at the top......even building their downlines with leads and guaranteed paid signups won't made these affiliates "financially free" but they will make Joel a hell of a lot of money. Thats why Joels grateful. They are making him thousands or millions

Hockey Fan
08-24-2018, 02:56 PM
Eagle One,

Any updates on contacting the realitor RE: the building?

EagleOne
08-24-2018, 03:49 PM
Eagle One,

Sorry no I haven't. It will have to be one day next week before I will have a chance to see if I can contact their office. Hopefully I will remember to do it.

Hockey Fan
12-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Sorry no I haven't. It will have to be one day next week before I will have a chance to see if I can contact their office. Hopefully I will remember to do it.

Eagle One,

EagleOne
12-12-2018, 02:13 AM
Eagle One,

No, I sent them an email and never got a reply. I saw that this agency has a lot of negative reviews about poor customer service. Ironically I sent then another email earlier today to see if they would respond this time. Not sure if they will ignore me again or not. If I get a reply, will definitely post it.

EagleOne
12-12-2018, 05:29 PM
The email I sent bounced back saying email account is not in service. Have to wonder if they are still in business.

Hockey Fan
12-13-2018, 04:20 PM
No, I sent them an email and never got a reply. I saw that this agency has a lot of negative reviews about poor customer service. Ironically I sent then another email earlier today to see if they would respond this time. Not sure if they will ignore me again or not. If I get a reply, will definitely post it.

Ahh ok.... was afraid you might of forgotten :RpS_smile:

Hockey Fan
12-14-2018, 05:00 PM

So the reason Why I remembered to check back here is because Joel sent me the following E-mail

Title of e-mail
(my name) new Massive Commissions as a New York Times Best Selling Author!!

Want to become a New York Times
Best Selling Author and make
MASSIVE commissions at the
same time?

(my name) Being an author provides with instant credibility.. being a New York Times Best Selling author gives you instant "Rock Star" Status

That said.. how would you like to make massive new commissions AND
become a best selling author at the same time?

I am about to EXPLODE your commissions and make you a top selling author..

Interested.. watch for my next coming emails!!

This e-mail joel sent me was Tuesday... I wonder how hes going to make me a top sdelling NY best selling author???!!!!??

LOLOL

Hockey Fan
01-16-2019, 01:40 AM
Well Well Well... its a new year and time for an update.... Alot has happened the last month.

Top income earners Daniel Kump and Adam/Ashleigh Reeker have left nowlifestyle because Joel Therien was "jerking them around".....

Neither got paid on time last month and only got paid 9 days after on December 28th instead of December 19th like all other affiliates.

Daniel Kump had earned over $174k in Nowlifestyle but Joel Therien the scammer dropped him like a hot potatoe after he started earning too much money.

Here is Daniel Kumps facebook video: https://www.facebook.com/137961860207967/videos/277086429598355 he goes into further detail on how Joel the scammer scammed him in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-jL87bGnSs&t=11s

Cedric Williams best described it in his video titled Another CEO just destroyed their own company ����*♂️����*♂️����*♂️...When will you guys learn" https://www.facebook.com/cmwilliams112001/videos/674541023345/

More to come on the scammer Joel Therien....

littleroundman
01-16-2019, 02:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-jL87bGnSs&amp;t=11s

ribshaw
01-16-2019, 02:52 AM
Top income earners Daniel Kump and Adam/Ashleigh Reeker have left nowlifestyle because Joel Therien was "jerking them around".....

Neither got paid on time last month and only got paid 9 days after on December 28th instead of December 19th like all other affiliates.

How many times does something like this happen before people wake up to the fact MLM isn't their business? Downlines are routinely stolen and commissions reduced or not paid with nothing but pouting as a remedy. How many top distributors who should be living feet in the sand on a passive income have bounced from one opportunity to the next? If they can't make it work, the no-getters should really reconsider.

If Kump was selling muscle shakes door to door he would have earned a commission and collected a check. All these levels of foolishness caused by endless recruiting seem to cause nothing but strife. Kump says in the video that he had 1600 hundred people on his team and earned $8,000 that month. That's a reasonable income derived from what is an almost impossible downline to build in any MLM. He could be a sales manger on a car lot with 20 salespeople and double that with half the hassle. Hell, there are salespeople making $8K with no one reporting to them, sounds like the best of all worlds to me.

Thankfully not all videos and websites calling something a scam are a bait and switch, too bad no one here started an ad free thread on Therien so all this could high protein drama could have been avoided.

Hockey Fan
01-16-2019, 11:29 AM
Rumor has it from several reliable sources that since Kump posted this video.... His account and Adam And Ashleigh Reekers account at Nowlifestyle have been completely been shut down and theyhave lost everything at Nowlifestyle...

Any future commissions will go to Joel Therien and Mike Potvins pocket......

If you watched the first two videos of Kump... Kump joined Income Shift Pro with MyEconn.......

Joel learned of this and took a jab at Kump by creating a webinar titling it :���� Happy FriYAY..
Want to shift your income like a pro? Stay consistent and stay away from "Shiny Ball Syndrome" Its a typical newbie mistake." https://www.facebook.com/joelftherien/videos/2220217224863393/

Things are really starting to snowball.... Nowlifestyle is on pins and needles because he is to controlling

Whip
01-16-2019, 11:59 AM
so No-lifestyle?

Hockey Fan
01-16-2019, 12:10 PM
so No-lifestyle?

Time will tell......

but it's never a good thing when Top leaders leave... especially when the CEO Joel Therien is screwing them over..... there are going to be poor sheep that will still promote Nowlifestyle but are oblivious to whats going on.

ribshaw
01-16-2019, 12:20 PM
Kump joined Income Shift Pro with MyEconn.......

That sounds purdy legit. Couldn't work in millionare cyrpto experts anywhere?

Hockey Fan
02-17-2019, 02:38 AM
Unconfirmed.....

But rumor has it that Nowlifestyle is really struggling to stay afloat since Top Income earners Daniel Kump and Adam/Ashleigh Reeker left Nowlifestyle in December 2018. The Reekers and Kump consisted of approximately 70 percent of Nowlifestyles commissions so when they left everyone on the team left with them LOL

Therien used to do daily webinars on www.Nowlifestyle.com/live but his webinars have been reduced to maybe one a week (I know because I get the e-mails in my spam folder).

Theriens last ditch effort is to launch one last product called Elevate Extreme which claims to burn fat (of course like all weight loss products is NOT approved by the FDA)

The Titanic of Nowlifestyle will be sooner then later since he scammed Daniel Kump and Adam and Ashleigh Reeker.

The new sleazy company that everyones rushing into is MyECon under Income Shift Pro..... Their ptoduct is claimed to save people thousands of dollars in taxes.

Silly rabbit....Tricks are for kids!!!

Hockey Fan
03-04-2019, 01:13 AM
Nowlifestyle rolled out their "new" product line.... of course none of it is FDA approved but they claim you can lose "massive fat" .... Heres the e-mail i got

Title (my name) Torch Fat Cells, Explosive Energy, Sharpen Mind Get the Magic Today!

Elevate Extreme is now Available!
THE INSANE FAT BURNER AND EXPLOSIVE ENERGY FORMULA IS HERE...
Are you ready?
For members only...

Remember...

When you grab your bottle and invest in the Elevate Extreme it is a
90 day supply... 45 days for some people as they may take 2 capsules a day...but probably not lol!
(ELEVATE EXTREME works INSANELY for massive Fat Burning, Explosive Energy, Mind Clarity, and Brain function results!)
ELEVATE EXTREME is NOW AVAILABLE and offered exclusively to members of NowLifeStyle first...
Why members only? Because I want you to experience the product. Only by experiencing it will you be a true believer in it...
Grab your Elevate Extreme Today! (https://nowlifestyle.com/redir.php?msg=fccc352a9f6a9bc5932d4cfa5bd885b0&k=a0db85a19ea877dcd0083dbee1cd9455&url=https://nowlifestyle.com/sports-supplements/pack-offer/elevate_extreme.php?sk=acc8cbb2f3040ca0daafb9e5a9f c8e82782e987c42aab3cebcdcfa8961d067cd)
[+] You will be able to get Elevate Extreme in your member's area
[+] It will be shipped with great fliers and educational material so that when you give out samples you can educate people too...
[+] I promise 90% or more of those who try it will want to buy from you... of the 90% that buy 50% or more will become your downline distributors...
A healthy body is a healthy mind...
Work & Feel Great. Work at Peak Performance with Elevate Extreme! (https://nowlifestyle.com/redir.php?msg=fccc352a9f6a9bc5932d4cfa5bd885b0&k=a0db85a19ea877dcd0083dbee1cd9455&url=https://nowlifestyle.com/sports-supplements/pack-offer/elevate_extreme.php?sk=acc8cbb2f3040ca0daafb9e5a9f c8e82782e987c42aab3cebcdcfa8961d067cd)

https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/mx3i3x8Lvp4Q2YOJ-eijUCenysZxf74pAnDirBRwVgy-Lzn7Sf_c5wY5oDgHUyTYuPbwKY6DxkglJGeFNzWgC9E4qjdexf VAAq63d52KsAC9ZZNLXNvJZvtK5w=s0-d-e1-ft#https://nowlifestyle.com/images/lcs/147539/1550752524_elevate-coming.png (https://nowlifestyle.com/redir.php?msg=fccc352a9f6a9bc5932d4cfa5bd885b0&k=a0db85a19ea877dcd0083dbee1cd9455&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2FNowL ifestyle%2Fpermalink%2F567949493616395%2F)
1. What is ELEVATE EXTREME?
It is a sports supplement that my good friend John Berger and I formulated from Scratch.
2. What will it do for me?
This amazing product will give you amazing energy, strong mental focus and at the same time, you will become a Fat Burning Machine!!
3. How do I promote this product to make commissions?
This is the best part. I am always listening to our customers. Some of you want a tangible product that is easy to promote offline...
Here is my GUARANTEE...
If you give a sample of ELEVATE EXTREME to anyone who needs better focus or energy. They will come back and be your customer!
And great customers will turn into distributors!!
My vision for us all has always been to cater to both the online & offline enthusiasts!
This product is now on sale TODAY. You will LOVE it. Watch for more emails in the coming days...
Click Here to Grab your Elevate Extreme Today! (https://nowlifestyle.com/redir.php?msg=fccc352a9f6a9bc5932d4cfa5bd885b0&k=a0db85a19ea877dcd0083dbee1cd9455&url=https://nowlifestyle.com/sports-supplements/pack-offer/elevate_extreme.php?sk=acc8cbb2f3040ca0daafb9e5a9f c8e82782e987c42aab3cebcdcfa8961d067cd)
FREE SHIPPING!
ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED IMMEDIATELY!
Woot Woot!!

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/guuGONBcXGDAghFC7wVNnCN5kMJaE6pF436b_-0_oV_89Y4_tNGEevF1kinttoQjkAfLXecpoNatXvU=s0-d-e1-ft#http://joeltherien.com/pictures/joel.jpg
--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/cXktsix5jzKj80tmJ5fPcwV5nNTdIu1o8K3y_mveD5hKpXE9Gx 9U_ovBzEA9shPNadbJYCQScJNAbcJS5FGH-8RiFI1C0gSt_DQ03Q=s0-d-e1-ft#http://joeltherien.com/pictures/nls-newsletter/fb-tab.jpg (https://nowlifestyle.com/redir.php?msg=fccc352a9f6a9bc5932d4cfa5bd885b0&k=a0db85a19ea877dcd0083dbee1cd9455&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fjoelftherien% 2F)
https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/NaogRWM2Uit8VvvEJahIX9_iXWsFXwgUhaH9DvF3kiE3nZpjwb sBgSDYcp_2pMV2NLpVPrSqjbdXmUTPwPWVRSvC_pqTATykpPQB YfyIZQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://joeltherien.com/pictures/nls-newsletter/insta-tab.jpg (https://nowlifestyle.com/redir.php?msg=fccc352a9f6a9bc5932d4cfa5bd885b0&k=a0db85a19ea877dcd0083dbee1cd9455&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fjoelftherien %2F)
https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/utS5nussJBCXJwF3png15obwqPFGzf5OlScHJXX2q3d81XlSvk Qm6LOG82Ju_2De6jaRGr_QWZBp8stXRyufFP6yb5324YfWwKMr mQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://joeltherien.com/pictures/nls-newsletter/yt-tab.jpg (https://nowlifestyle.com/redir.php?msg=fccc352a9f6a9bc5932d4cfa5bd885b0&k=a0db85a19ea877dcd0083dbee1cd9455&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCsL e9v8n9_lysNILzYaxM3Q%3Fview_as%3Dsubscriber)

LEARN HOW WE BUILD YOUR DOWNLINE FOR YOU. CLICK HERE! (https://nowlifestyle.com/redir.php?msg=fccc352a9f6a9bc5932d4cfa5bd885b0&k=a0db85a19ea877dcd0083dbee1cd9455&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnowlifestyle.com%2Fgo%2Fwebinar-replay%3Fid%3DGoPackers102383)

1-210-651-4487

EagleOne
03-04-2019, 04:52 AM
Hmmm, it looks like to me that Joe has a little paunch on his waistline. I thought his product was supposed to make you "lose" weight. Hopefully the FTC will actually investigate his medical/health claims and make him prove what is claimed. The FTC needs to have a lot of complaints filed with them about false advertising and his products not being FDA approved.

littleroundman
03-04-2019, 06:20 AM
Forget about everything else, Therien is now reduced to selling fake "fat burner" to make a buck in a market flooded with overpriced, highly processed "fat burners" none of which provide a skerrick of scientific evidence they do anything but give the user very expensive urine.

Hockey Fan
03-04-2019, 02:03 PM
Here is whats in the Nowlifestyle product from joels email this am

After one capsule and after Day 1...
People are loving the Immediate Effects!
YES, IT WORKS JUST THAT FAST!

The Magic sits right Here!

Elevate Extreme gets you to TAKE IMMEDIATE Physical Action Abolishing ALL Excuses!

This action-packed Fat Burning, Explosive Energy, Mental Clarity, and Brain Function Formula will provide massive insane results for you!

It will put the “I AM JUST GOING TO DO IT RIGHT NOW” back into your step!

The results in physical activity, ambitious behavior will amaze you! Family, Friends, and Co-Workers will follow your new trend.

ELEVATE EXTREME The Ultimate Fat Burning Supplement Facts per Capsule:

Magnolia 100mg Magnolia is used for weight loss, problems with digestion, constipation, inflammation, anxiety, stress, depression, fever, headache, stroke, and asthma. Magnolol is an organic compound. It is a bioactive compound found in the bark of the Houpu magnolia. Used in traditional Chinese and Japanese medicine

Caffeine Anhydrous Powder 100mg Caffeine anhydrous is made from the seeds and leaves of coffee plants. The word “anhydrous” means “without water.” After harvesting, caffeine is extracted from the plant matter and dehydrated. This produces a highly concentrated caffeine powder. Caffeine anhydrous stimulates athletic performance or weight loss.

DL - DMAE Bitartrate 75mg Is great for Improving memory and mood - Improving intelligence and physical energy - Improving red blood cell function - Improving muscle reflexes - Increasing oxygen efficiency.

Yohimbe Bark Extract 50mg The bark of Yohimbe contains a chemical called yohimbine, which is used to make medicine. Commonly used to stimulate fat burning and enhance weight loss for all body types. Studies have found that Yohimbe increases the amount of non-esterified fatty acids, a result of fat breaking down.

L-Norvaline 50mg Is a water-soluble amino acid and analog to branched-chain amino acidl-valine. It can offer many different athletic benefits, including muscle maintenance, endurance, and energy production, improved blood flow and more.

Hordenine HCL 50mg Can work on increasing energy, as well as burning more calories even when an individual is at rest. And because this ingredient can activate norepinephrine, it may also further improve an individual’s weight loss efforts. It can provide a boost in energy and metabolism, and it can also decrease the appetite by slowing down digestion. It Is also an alkaloid of PEA (Phenylethylamine) that can interact with the adrenergic system in order to improve your concentration and focus. A popular choice for many high-quality weight loss formulations.

Olive Leaf Extract 50mg Olive leaf extract is a natural substance long used in traditional medicine. Sourced from the leaves of the olive tree. It contains an active ingredient called oleuropein. This nutrient is thought to contribute to the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of olive leaf extract. You may have heard how a Mediterranean diet has been linked to a decrease in chronic diseases, especially cardiovascular disease. It helps in balancing blood sugar levels, lowing high blood pressure, and with its anti-inflammatory agents, it also helps with arthritis.

Rhodiola Rosea Extract 25mg Most commonly used for increasing energy, endurance, strength, and mental capacity. It is also used as a so-called "adaptogen" to help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress.

Holy Basil 20mg Is great for Digestion – Anti-inflammatory - Fights free radical activity - Skin Benefits - Fights Depression - Diabetes Management - Supports Liver Function and Helps Detoxify the Body.

Cayenne Fruit powder 20mg Will Boost Your Metabolism. The capsaicin in cayenne peppers has metabolism-boosting properties. It can Help Reduce Hunger - Lower Blood Pressure - Digestive Health - Help Relieve Pain.

Ginger Extract 10mg Ginger Contains Gingerol, a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties. Ginger Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea. Ginger also Reduces Muscle Pain and Soreness. The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis.

Naringin 10mg Has antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and cholesterol-lowering activity. Naringin stimulates the effect of caffeine and could, therefore, increase its fat burning action.

Grab your Fat Burning Excuse Eliminator ==> Elevate Extreme Today!

- FREE IMMEDIATE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!

Thank you all for your trust and dedication!

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
NowLifestyle .com

1-210-651-4487