PDA

View Full Version : Computta.com

EagleOne
07-17-2017, 05:11 PM
Here's the latest to hit the crypto-currency craze called Computta.com. You can make your own digital money right on your own computer.

Yes boys and girls, men and women, you too can now become your crypto-currency mining operation in the comfort of your own home's computer. It is the first service which provides simple two-click crypto-currency mining application available for anyone to use on any computer. This means that ANYONE with a computer can register, download our super-simple smart mining utility and start generating crypto-currency on their computers – all within 3 minutes flat. Of course you must have 64-bit encryption, but otherwise you are good to go.

Of course the domain registration is set to private. There is absolutely no information on the website as to who's the management team, only means of contact is an email address, and they said they are a registered Delaware Corporation. This will come as a surprise to the Department of Corporations as they don't have a listing for them under their Computta Networks LLC company name. Not only the Department of Corporations, but also the Secretary of State does not show the name being registered either.

Going to interesting to see how much of a shelf life this gets, but I think this is the first of several more to come. Let's see how long it takes before Ken Russo jumps onboard.

HeDude
12-08-2017, 07:36 AM
Here's the latest to hit the crypto-currency craze called Computta.com. You can make your own digital money right on your own computer.

Yes boys and girls, men and women, you too can now become your crypto-currency mining operation in the comfort of your own home's computer. It is the first service which provides simple two-click crypto-currency mining application available for anyone to use on any computer. This means that ANYONE with a computer can register, download our super-simple smart mining utility and start generating crypto-currency on their computers – all within 3 minutes flat. Of course you must have 64-bit encryption, but otherwise you are good to go.

Of course the domain registration is set to private. There is absolutely no information on the website as to who's the management team, only means of contact is an email address, and they said they are a registered Delaware Corporation. This will come as a surprise to the Department of Corporations as they don't have a listing for them under their Computta Networks LLC company name. Not only the Department of Corporations, but also the Secretary of State does not show the name being registered either.

Going to interesting to see how much of a shelf life this gets, but I think this is the first of several more to come. Let's see how long it takes before Ken Russo jumps onboard.

Hi EagleOne,

Thanks for your rearch, it look like not legite.
But i didn't think it's a scam.

Let me explain :
- Private registration (domain), ok it's not good but we don't know the reason why, maybe he choose this way to protect himself from thiefs (see what happen to nicehash recently).
- Maybe he is not registered on delaware with the same name, or maybe he is not registered there or not at all, afraid to paid tax? It make it not legit, but don't want mean it's a scam.

My experience with computta :
- It's a real miner software (my gpu is full and it use an official miner behide, like ccminer (i don't remember witch one because i've saw that some months ago).
- This software (for the moment) can only use 1 GPU, if you have more than 1 GPU (like me) it will use only the first one (GPU0 for me).
- They paid very quickly when you reach 10mBTC (0.01BTC) and they didn't take fee ! (They take fee from the reward when you mine, but i didn't find how much they take, maybe 3% or 5% but should not more than that)
- They will never ask you to send money to add something or activate something, it's totally Free.

If you want to subscribe to computta and you want to use my link, please send me private message. I will not add my link on this post (i say what i think and share with you, it's not to make an "ad")

Please note this very important thing if you would like to try Computta, it only support 1GPU to mine (and of course your CPU but so little income). With one AMD Vega 64 or GTX1080 it's not bad. But don't use it for a rig (or if you use it you will need to add an other miner to use your others GPU).
They will maybe update it in a futur to support MultiGPU, but nothing confirmed from now.

Thanks,
Rémi.