PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody heard of C2C ADV?

path2prosperity
05-23-2017, 12:10 PM
I received an e-mail from this outfit which harks back to a Rip-Off report from 2014. Members of RS junked the compaint by filing very kind and positive reports.

I am actually in the process of selling the domain name. I paid for a certificate to say the domain belongs to me and I also paid a smaller amount to put it on an auction site. I accepted an offer and I was notified of the fact that the agreed funds will be paid to me by Escrow in 5-6 working days. That was on Monday May22nd so it is a little late for the buyer to be doing his or her DD.

I wiill be putting up a new web site when the sale goes through and I willl to change my user name. I am thinking of something like Judyhortinat80 because the landline birthday is very close.

From C2C ADV

"Hello,

We came across your company and noticed that the keyword "Path2Prosperity" is showing a negative report on the first page of Google. This could potentially harm the ability to obtain new clients. If you need assistance burying this information down, please contact us. We can help move that complaint off the first page.

--

Best Regards,

Shawn Stephens
Business Development

C2C ADVERTISING AGENCY
Office: 1+888-809-4441

EagleOne
05-23-2017, 12:46 PM
I received an e-mail from this outfit which harks back to a Rip-Off report from 2014. Members of RS junked the compaint by filing very kind and positive reports.

I am actually in the process of selling the domain name. I paid for a certificate to say the domain belongs to me and I also paid a smaller amount to put it on an auction site. I accepted an offer and I was notified of the fact that the agreed funds will be paid to me by Escrow in 5-6 working days. That was on Monday May22nd so it is a little late for the buyer to be doing his or her DD.

I wiill be putting up a new web site when the sale goes through and I willl to change my user name. I am thinking of something like Judyhortinat80 because the landline birthday is very close.

From C2C ADV

"Hello,

We came across your company and noticed that the keyword "Path2Prosperity" is showing a negative report on the first page of Google. This could potentially harm the ability to obtain new clients. If you need assistance burying this information down, please contact us. We can help move that complaint off the first page.

--

Best Regards,

Shawn Stephens
Business Development

C2C ADVERTISING AGENCY
Office: 1+888-809-4441

Actually I am surprised that you didn't receive multiple offers from companies like them to clean up your negative report. They offer a wide variety of services for companies operating on the Internet, and reputation management is just one of their services. We get at least 4 of these offerings a month due to the bogus Rip-Off Report that filed against us. And of course I would be remiss if I left out UF and all he tried to do to discredit me and Eagle.

Not sure what their cost would be to remove the negative comment from page 1 of Google, but they are legit. You can bet if C2C Advertising Agency is aware of your negative report so is the buyer. Besides, the buyer would have raised this issue if it really was a concern.

path2prosperity
05-23-2017, 01:08 PM
Actually I am surprised that you didn't receive multiple offers from companies like them to clean up your negative report. They offer a wide variety of services for companies operating on the Internet, and reputation management is just one of their services. We get at least 4 of these offerings a month due to the bogus Rip-Off Report that filed against us. And of course I would be remiss if I left out UF and all he tried to do to discredit me and Eagle.

Not sure what their cost would be to remove the negative comment from page 1 of Google, but they are legit. You can bet if C2C Advertising Agency is aware of your negative report so is the buyer. Besides, the buyer would have raised this issue if it really was a concern.

That is great news "Eagle." The buyer may want to become a RS member. I hope that the new owner of the path2prosperity.com domain will stay with RS
I will change my user name as soon as the sale is comlete and funds are transfered to my bank

shipdit
05-23-2017, 01:41 PM
These people (http://www.opticstalk.com/swfa-outdoors-ripoff-report_topic43513.html) seem to have been contacted by the same "advertising company" last October.

Responding to the solicitation produced a request for $1,400 (in four easy payments of $350) to "move this report to the second page" in a process that "takes anywhere between 4 - 6 months".

If this (http://c2cadvertising.com/) is the "c2c advertising" sending out the messages, they don't seem to have done any great job with their own website, according to backinseo.co (http://www.backinseo.co/www.c2cadvertising.com).

What to make of this (http://vasos.lookupbook.net/c2c-advertising-clearwater-fl), I don't know.

SD

EagleOne
05-23-2017, 05:28 PM
I went to our database to see what other companies like c2c had contacted us, but I was sure I had deleted them all, and I had. While not technically doing anything illegal, ethically they are another story. I am sure you can do just as much, and probably quicker and cheaper, to eradicate any unfavorable information off the front page of Google.

When I receive these, I always respond that while I appreciate their offer, we cannot have them removed. This always shocks them that we don't want it removed. I also remember when the false Rip-Off Report was made, the owner, Ed Magedson, contacted me after I had submitted my rebuttal offering to remove it for $7,500. I explained that he should have checked with me first to confirm it was a legitimate complaint before allowing it to be posted. Of course he doesn't do business that way. I told him since I had rebutted the false report, we didn't need to take any further action. I also told him we were definitely not going to be paying $7,500 to have him remove it, especially since it was obvious this was a false report to begin with and he should have never posted it.

If my memory serves me correctly, someone has finally been able to get a lawsuit approved to go forward against Ed and the Rip-Off report, which he bragged would never happen. I have no clue what the status is, or if they settled out of court of which he had done a lot, but if not I hope he loses. Honestly he is a Rip-Off.