PDA

View Full Version : Terry Burns - Major scammer

busttheblock
04-15-2017, 07:19 PM
This idiot needs his own thread. He has been pimping scam after scam for several years. He is now pimping Vicki Gardner's latest ponzi scam! Here is his latest email:

"Hello Teammates

Yesterday I sent out an update on a new program called TRI-ADS UPROAR.

I am not sure if you had chance to review it and I seldom send out SECOND REQUESTS to review anything but I think it is that good, so I want to ensure you do not miss this o.pportunity to at least review and make an informed decision.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN THIS ONE AS YET YOU REALLY NEED TO BE !!

If you are looking for something new then this is surely it. If you are content with what you have going on then I can respect that also.

In these times it is so difficult to find something genuine, something different and something honest that every single person can benefit from but we have this all with Tri-Ads Uproar.

I can almost guarantee that if you really understand how this program works and how much you can benefit from it, you will not be able to sleep tonight BUT the key is taking the time to understand it properly.

At the end of this email I am putting the full document in case you want to review it, and I strongly suggest that you do at some point, but I am going to try to simplify this for you.

Most people just want to know how and where they make m0ney so apart from this being an excellent source of advertising ( as everything in the program revolves around the p.urchase of quality advertising ), I'll show you why this is so special and LUCRATIVE.

We have here what you call a Rev Share and Cycler Hybrid where two powerful i.ncome generating vehicles are linked together in a specific way to produce TWO constant streams of i.ncome in a manner never done before.

STREAM 1
You have the choice of b.uying into three advertising packages which c.ost either $1,$2 or $5 .

You could b.uy into any or all of them and as new packages are p.urchased/ re-p.urchased by new and existing member your positions ultimately share in that revenue.

Your $1, $2 and $5 positions grow in value until they reach $1.10, $2.30 and $6 respectively.

This means that you basically made a profit of $10%,15%or 20% respectively ,depending on which package you p.urchased.

As your positions expire, you simply b.uy more and more positions and they again go into the system and you e.arn this 10-20% over and over again.

This side of the program is already opened and as we speak people are making m0ney there.

So for example, if you have $100 and you put it into the rev share side and b.uy

10 x $5 positions = $50
20 X $2 positions = $40
10 x$1 positions = $10
TOTAL = $100 SPENT

Each time a new position is bought in the program by anyone, it p.ays out a small amount of m0ney to 80 existing positions and this small p.ayment happens over and over with each new position entering until your positions expire ( meaning they reach their profit target )

Using the above example you would then have e.arned:

10 x $6 positions = $60
20 X $2.3 positions = $46
10 x$1.10 positions = $11
TOTAL = $117 RECOVERED

So you spent $100 and you made $117 back so you made a clear profit of $17 on every $100 in the system ( 17% profit for doing nothing but being smart and still you purchased a lot of advertising that you can use to promote anything). You don't click on any ads or anything to e.arn.

STREAM 2
The daily sub cycler is very complicated and it has to be otherwise it wouldn't be any good.

The creators have observed the faults in all other cyclers over the last few years and have spent 14 months creating this complex m0ney making machine, so don't expect to understand it in 5 minutes.

The daily sub cycler is fully ready and functional but we release this beast on April 28th, 2017

The document at the end goes into a lot more detail for those who are interested , but to simplify this so you grasp the basic concept very quickly here is what happens.

A cycler is simply a series of matrices where a position moves from one level to the next. For this to happen, positions below ( positions entering the system after your position ) has to move in and fill certain spots under your position.

Once these positions become filled, then your position "cycles" out of that particular level and in doing so it creates an i.ncome.

Why this gets so complicated is that the i.ncome that is generated has to be very intricately redistributed within the system to ensure that the system keeps moving and making m0ney for everyone, hence the years of observation and the 14 months to build this one.

Some of the m0ney made after a position cycles goes to you, some to your sponsor etc but MORE IMPORTANTLY some goes back to the very start to create new positions which in the basic sense is the key to making this work.

Apart from at least 6-7 other special features that makes this particular cycler so unique, the one that you must absolutely grasp is that for any position to move through the various cycles, new positions must constantly and automatically be pumped back in at the entry level.

In the past, why these programs have never worked was simply due to the greed of human being. People would start a program together and as soon as somone's position cycled they would keep all the i.ncome that was generated and never added back any new positions to the start to help other members with positions to cycle as well.

This was solved by what we now call a DAILY SUB CYCLER and this is what this cycler is, except that it is a daily sub cycler on steroids with built in features and a structure that has never been done before.

Instead of just b.uying one position to start ( and each position actually costs $0.50 ) you are made to take what is called a subscription for $15, $30 or $45 and what this then means is that each member is not b.uying a single position but actually buys 30,60 or 90 positions at once.

Each day one $0.50 position from every person with a subscription is automatically entered into the system so positions already in the various levels will not be stagnant but constantly moving due to this system.

This subscription is not a monthly p.ayment like we would know it but rather it just means bulk buying of a certain number of positions at any one time and you do not p.ay this amount monthly.

If someone wants more than one position to enter into the starting cycles when this launches on April 28th then they simply purchase more than 1 subscription. The subscriptions vary in cost from $15 - $45 and the difference simply has to do with the number of days $0.50 positions enter into the starting cycle.

The minimum to participate is $15 plus a $5 one time membership fee but those who can afford the $45 per subscription will make the system work even better so it is recommended but not mandatory.

Now imagine hundred and even thousands of positions being re-entered into the start of the cycler every single day like clockwork and then think of all the positions moving through 11 different cycle levels and e.arning for you each time these positions complete any of the cycle levels....Lot's of m0ney......

Even though you might get confused understanding it, just know that for every $0.50 position that goes into the system, when all is said and done this position goes on to e.arn $5000 in the finishing cycler and the entire system is fueled by thousands and eventually hundreds of thousands of new positions constantly being added into the starting cycler to keep pushing everyone along.
If this does not excite you then I don't know what will.

NOW THE ICING ON THE CAKE is that you b.uy into the cycler and those positions move through 11 different levels and each time it p.ays you out m0ney, in fact in total you pocket $5640.50 over and over again over time BUT ON TOP OF THAT the following happens.

On level 5 of the cycler, part of the i.ncome generated when you cycle is used to automatically b.uy you NEW rev share positions ( one $5 position, five $2 positions and five $1 positions over and over again ).

So not only can you e.arn over 5k over and over in the cyclers PER POSITION (and you will have many ); not only can you average about 17% PROFIT on the revenue side on any /all positions that you b.uy there ( and you are f.ree to b.uy as many as you like right now ) BUT the cycler also feeds new m0ney on your behalf into the rev share side.

This both makes you new/additional m0ney AND also means more and more of other people's positions will e.arn as well,and vice versa with their positions..... SO EVERYONE WINS!!!

If I say any more I might confuse you but just from above you should see that it makes absolute sense to be in this program.

--- It's totally p.assive as you need not recruit to e.arn.

---- You don't click any ads, you simply p.urchase advertising and e.arn.

---- You can e.arn on between 10-20% Profit on your positions in the rev share and you can b.uy and number of these right now.

---- You e.arn significant m0ney over and over in the cycler side of the program

---- The admins of this program have proven to be trustworthy and honest

---- It has taken 14 months of work to program such a sophisticated and inctricate system that has never been done before

---- Years of looking at flaws in other cycler systems have led to the creation of this perfect system which will be "let loose" on April 28th

---- As we wait for the launch of the cycler, we are all already e.arning from the rev share side as you can b.uy positions there and e.arn as we speak......When the cycler starts and m0ney is pumped into the rev share side....FIREWORKS!!!

There is nothing more I can say so it's time for you to review the facts as it has been presented to you and to make an informed decision to either join us or not.

Let me give you two examples of a potential strategy you can follow.

Let's say you have $100 to put into this.

Here is how you will do it

$5 Goes towards a one time membership upgrade
$45 you take and b.uy one position ( subscription ) in the daily sub cycler so this feeds 90 new positions into the cycler ( once a day ) for the next 90 days, each of which will move through various levels and p.ay you over $5000 when they eventually cycle ( times will vary but either way you will cycle certain levels and be p.aid on those levels )

The remaining $50 you take and put into rev share positions as follows:

5 positions in $1 RevShare = $5
10 positions in $2 RevShare = $20
5 positions in $5 RevShare = $25
When these cycle they p.ay you back $58.50 so you also made a clear $8.50 profit on $50 which is 17% and that is very nice profits.
Also remember that you can also b.uy back more positions over and over and repeat making this profit over and over.

Now let's say you want even more then you need to put in even more, so let's say you start with $1000, now this is what things will look like.

For $1000 you just multiply what you did above 10 TIMES

$5 Goes towards a one time membership upgrade
$450 you take and b.uy TEN positions ( subscriptions ) in the daily sub cycler so this feeds 900 new positions into the cycler ( once a day ) for the next 90 days, each of which will move through various levels and p.ay you over $5000 when thy eventually cycle ( times will vary but either way you will cycle certain levels and be paid on those levels )
Think about that....900 positions!!!!

The remaining $545 you take and put into rev share positions as follows:

95 positions in $1 RevShare = $95
100 positions in $2 RevShare = $200
50 positions in $5 RevShare = $250
When these cycle they p.ay you back $634.50 so you also made a clear $89.50 profit on $545 which is again close to 17% and that is very nice profits.
Also remember that you can also b.uy back more positions over and over and repeat making this profit over and over.

The e.arning potential is limitless here.

The reason why I am writing you a second time is to urge you to act because the advantage that we have right now is that the revenue share side of the program is already open and people are piling in b.uying up rev share spots because the actual cycler side of the program does not launch until 28th April.

Why people are b.uying up rev share spots is because they know that on launch and beyond, the daily sub cycler will constantly add new rev share positions into the cycler and thus all existing positions will e.arn profits very quickly.

So you either trust me on this and get involved now and let me guide you as to what to do ( I have a complete step by step on how to do everything and even outline to you the strategy to follow in detail ) to make some good m0ney with this program or you sit this one out but I think after two emails that's enough for you to make an informed decision.

If you have any questions , as usual I am happy to answer anything but really its about taking action now.

So what should you do now.

1) click my link below and sign up

Referral link:
Tri-Ads (http://tri-ads.com/?r=tnburnsSCAMMER)

2)Decide on how much you want to start with....I used $100 model and if this is all you can afford then fine but put in as much as you can afford....I started with 1k 2 days ago and just from the rev share I have earned back at least $150 already which I pumped back into new positions and I will do this every day until 28th April as it just make sense to get as many rev share spots as possible before the cycler starts. If you are really tight on funds right now you can start with less than $100, just adjust the strategy to what you can afford.

The p.ayment processors are Payza, STP and Bitcoin.,,,I have a step-by-step which explains how to do everything.
If you plan on coming in with 1k or more I can try to arrange for a bank wire/transfer if this is easier and you can be up and funded in no time ( this will be decided on an individual basis )

Step-by-step to get everything done
steps (http://adesire2retire.weebly.com/steps.html)

3)Get into our skype room where I have both admins and some of my group already in there so we can help and guide you constantly. In fact even if you haven't joined with me as yet come to the skype room to get questions answered and hopefully this will build your confidence in the program to make joining and participating easier.

Join my skype room here:
https://join.skype.com/AIt3mXlw9cjc

4)If you have time then read over the detailed document below a few times. Don't worry if you get confused as you will understand things much more the more you read it..It took me 3 days to understand this program totally but once I did, it seems to me to be one of the best I have seen.

Detailed Document explaining everything
uproar (http://adesire2retire.weebly.com/uproar.html)

Hope to see you on the inside guys...This one is worth it.

To YOUR Success,
Terry "

littleroundman
04-15-2017, 07:28 PM
Is he serious ????

That's an extremely long winded way of asking people to help him to resurrect a long dead ponzi.

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3048/WHM0v1.png

Somebody must be paying him extra to pimp this dog.

Desperadoes only for this one.

busttheblock
04-19-2017, 05:12 AM
Here is this crook's latest pimping email about Vicki Gardner's latest scam!!!

"Hello Teammates

TRI-ADS UPROAR IS THE REAL DEAL - Every single person is e.arning and will continue to e.arn and I want you to understand how and why, so just give me a few minutes of your time and be sure to watch the VIDEO PRESENTATION AT THE END.

This is maybe the THIRD time that I am reaching out to you about this particular program and I seldom do that.

Quite simply this is something that you must join in my view and I am making one more attept at showing you why....This time with a Video Presentation.

Before you go to the link below, I have to say that even though I knew this program would be good, it has even totally surpassed my expectations. Since I joined ( any you can reach out to anyone already in the program who has followed my plan and joined with me as they will confirm ), every one of us have e.arned over 10% daily.
I have e.arned more because I have shared with others who have joined but the BEAUTIFUL THING that I normally love to see is when I have TOTALLY PASSIVE people emailing me telling me that they have made 10% , 13% 15% for the day.

AS WE SPEAK a members has emailed me and this is her own words:
Just wanted to shoot you a heads up. I still do not quite understand how this business works, however, I will say that I am already earning about $20-$23 per day from a simple $250 investment already. Its unbelievable.

Part of that $250 has gone into the purchase of a few subscriptions which will start to e.arn after 28th so in reality she has made $20-$23 on about $185 as she is following my plan so that's about 12% ROI which is right in keeping with what everyone is e.arning.

This has been going on every day since I joined and this is just based on people GETTING READY for the actual m0ney e.arner which is still 10 days away, so I could only imagine what will happen then.

Since my initial email to you, the program has gained significant attention as more and more people have started to take the time to understand it.

Bigger and bigger players are now getting involved and sharing with their people as they too see the power of what I have been trying to show you all along.

Someone can get started from as little as $20 so really I don't think there is anyone who can't throw about $100 into this to simply follow one of my strategies and test what I am saying, so it's affordable to all.

Some people FALSELY think that this will require constant influx of new people to make it work and sustain but YOU ARE WRONG and you need to understand why you are wrong.

Some people listen to other people who simply have no clue what they are talking about to begin with and you will always see that these people will have a hidden agenda as to why you shouldn't try anything BUT what they recommend.....Think on your own and make an informed decision based on the information at hand, not what you experience in the past or what someone might have told you.....

The more I have explored this program, the more I have seen that it is indeed the program of the year TO ME and is likely to be for a very long time to come.

I urge you again consider the information that I am sharing with you carefully and if you get what i am trying to say then to get involved, even if it is to sign up and follow my $100 plan or even work with $50 and then decide for yourself if I am telling the truth or talking BS.......BUT TAKE ACTION.

F.unding is by Payza, STP and Bitcoin.

I have done up a page to hopefully and finally get you to understand what is taking place here.

I have used two videos from Michael Weber , the owner of x100K who himself has seen the power of this program and is now on board, so I thank him for his great videos.
If you need help with anything, want any advice or want any questions answering that are not already answered, then feel free to contact me, but apart from that, it's about making an informed decision here and then either getting involved or sitting this one out.

If you sit something like this out, then to me you need to sit everything online out......

Tri-Ads Uproar - Home (http://teamuproar.weebly.com/)
TO JOIN WITH ME CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND THEN CLICK ON REGISTER
Referral link >>>> Tri-Ads (http://tri-ads.com/?r=tnburnsIAMALOSER)
You are NOT going to get a better opportunity than this in 2017 so lets make it count......................."

littleroundman
04-19-2017, 06:16 AM
Are you sure Terry Burns isn't punking you, busttheblock ????

No wonder Burns had to put up a new explanation page of his own.

Tri-Ads is as dead as the proverbial dodo.

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9831/aqwtOl.png

busttheblock
04-23-2017, 03:24 PM
And now this crook is pimping Wealth Rising!

"Hello Teammates

FORGET everything you think you know about making m0ney online. PLEASE read this. You will NOT regret it.

My sponsor is a long time colleague and friend who has been telling me to get into this program since the beginning. I had so much going on that I kept putting her off. I then started to see the kind of 1ncome her and her team were making and I knew it was time to jump on board.

I saw this as a great passive opportunity for you (one of my valued members on my mail list) to make the kind of 1ncome online that you have always wanted and passively. So here it is, your going to love it!

And be sure to check out the special deal below to help you get started!

There is a new MONSTER E.ARNER in town. 100% passive, earn 50% a month, paid OUT guaranteed. WE asked these people to build this. And we have known them for YEARS. We LOVE the model, but HATE all the scams. And that is why we found the people to create this, and then we made it into a cooperative, meaning that there are NO OWNERS --- or rather WE ALL OWN IT. Every member is a CO-OWNER. With no owners, nobody can shut it down and nobody can take all the money and run.

We have very honest and trusted Admins, and all of them are volunteers. Just to show you HOW MUCH I trust them -- I will personally GUARANTEE your first deposit 100%.

Wealth Rising (WR) will change everything for you. Here is a short explanation:

Wealth Rising (WR) is one-of-a-kind and VERY different from anything else you have seen.

First of all, I am an experienced networker, and I ONLY work with companies where I know the owner or the master distributor. Now the reason for this is I have been in the MLM world for a LONG time, 12+ years, and I have seen a LOT of things we thought were good but that turned out to be scams.

MOST of them, no one knew who owned the company. It is my opinion that if you are LEGIT and HONEST, the least you can do is SHOW everyone who you are.

That said --- In Wealth Rising we KNOW all Admins, for several years. We know where they live, and we know that they are experienced, honest and VERY hard-working, and that they are ALWAYS there to support people. That is SO important. They are in our Facebook group and Skype groups, so you will all have access to them directly.

Here are the facts about Wealth Rising:

1. WR is a 100% PASSIVE program. You CAN of course earn extra by sponsoring –- the commissions are great --- but there is no REQUIREMENT to do so.

The concept behind WR is a peer-to-peer or member-to-member payment system. So the "company" does not hold the m0ney. It actually just provides the platform. Funds are sent directly from one member to another. It works like this: You can PA (Provide Assistance, also known as deposit) to another member, and after a fixed period you can then RA (Request Assistance, also known as withdrawal) from another member. THAT IS IT actually.

It is a 100% passive income. SO how can we make the most of it ?

There are 4 plans in WR but below the 4 regular plans check out our 3 day special!

PLAN ONE: Minimizer: Minimum $20, Maximum $100. Growth 30% in 15 days --- All paid out.

PLAN TWO: KickStarter: Minimum $110, Maximum $300. Growth 30% in 15 days --- A deposit of 10% of the PA amount into the CRF (Community Reserve Fund) is required. This leaves a PURE profit of 20% after 30 days.

PLAN THREE: Optimizer: Minimum $100, Maximum $1000. Growth 66% in 30 days --- A deposit of 20% of the PA amount into the CRF (Community Reserve Fund) is required. This leaves a PURE profit of 46% after 30 days.

PLAN FOUR: Maximizer: Minimum $300, Maximum $5000. Growth 75% in 30 days --- A deposit of 25% of the PA amount into the CRF (Community Reserve Fund) is required. This leaves a PURE profit of 50% after 30 days.

WEALTH RISING BLITZ PROMO!

Ends April 25th at 2 PM EST

Blitz Plan:

Minimum $200 Maximum $800 PA
Duration: 30 Days
Growth: 75%
One time Max at $800
You can do multiple PA's up to the Max of $800
NO CRF contribution required
Available to ALL – New and Current Members
FREE Account Activation for New Members and NON- Activated Members
Free account activation starts tonight, Friday April 21st at Midnight EST
Free account activation Ends on April 30th at Midnight EST

For New members and Non-active members, send in a support ticket with “Admin Fee� in the Subject and you will receive your FREE account activation! (If you want to move fast, you can pay the $2 fee and then send in a support ticket along with the transaction hash number for a refund).

This is actually VERY simple to understand, right? We all love passive income!

REGISTER FOR FREE: (link) http://workwithterryburns.com/IAMASCAMMER

I have several suggestions and examples of earnings IF you are a builder. So let me know if you want that information as well.

I hope to help you get started in WR and I look forward to seeing you prosper.

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

EagleOne
04-23-2017, 10:59 PM
Interesting isn't it that Terry talks about how the admins are open and honest and all those great platitudes, but never once mentions who they are, and he also forgot to mention who his sponsor's name is too. Real transparent there Terry.

laidback
04-24-2017, 12:08 AM
Interesting isn't it that Terry talks about how the admins are open and honest and all those great platitudes, but never once mentions who they are, and he also forgot to mention who his sponsor's name is too. Real transparent there Terry.

Awww, c'mon, Lynn, just because he said
In Wealth Rising we KNOW all Admins, for several years. We know where they livedoesn't mean he's gonna let us or his suckers know...!

laidback
04-24-2017, 12:11 AM
Now what do you suppose this guarantee is worth...?
I will personally GUARANTEE your first deposit 100%.

littleroundman
04-24-2017, 12:15 AM
That said --- In Wealth Rising we KNOW all Admins, for several years. We know where they live, and we know that they are experienced, honest and VERY hard-working,

Everyone knew where Charles Scoville / Paul Burks / Bernie Madoff / Andy Bowdoin lived, too.

All of them were often described as "experienced" and "hard working"

Your point being ????

busttheblock
05-04-2017, 05:22 AM
This is the type of emails that the true ponzi pimping crooks send out! Here is the latest garbage from Terry Burns:

"Hello Teammates

FORGET everything you think you know about making m0ney online. PLEASE read this. You will NOT regret it.

My sponsor is a long time colleague and friend who has been telling me to get into this program since the beginning. I had so much going on that I kept putting her off. I then started to see the kind of 1ncome her and her team were making and I knew it was time to jump on board.

I saw this as a great passive opportunity for you (one of my valued members on my mail list) to make the kind of 1ncome online that you have always wanted and passively. So here it is, your going to love it!

There is a new MONSTER E.ARNER in town. 100% passive, earn 50% a month, paid OUT guaranteed. WE asked these people to build this. And we have known them for YEARS. We LOVE the model, but HATE all the scams. And that is why we found the people to create this, and then we made it into a cooperative, meaning that there are NO OWNERS --- or rather WE ALL OWN IT. Every member is a CO-OWNER. With no owners, nobody can shut it down and nobody can take all the money and run.

Wealth Rising (WR) will change everything for you. Here is a short explanation:

Wealth Rising (WR) is one-of-a-kind and VERY different from anything else you have seen.

First of all, I am an experienced networker, and I ONLY work with companies where I know the owner or the master distributor. Now the reason for this is I have been in the MLM world for a LONG time, 15+ years, and I have seen a LOT of things we thought were good but that turned out to be scams.

MOST of them, no one knew who owned the company. It is my opinion that if you are LEGIT and HONEST, the least you can do is SHOW everyone who you are.

That said --- In Wealth Rising we KNOW all Admins, for several years. We know where they live, and we know that they are experienced, honest and VERY hard-working, and that they are ALWAYS there to support people. That is SO important. They are in our Facebook group and Skype groups, so you will all have access to them directly.

Here are the facts about Wealth Rising:

1. WR is a 100% PASSIVE program. You CAN of course earn extra by sponsoring –- the commissions are great --- but there is no REQUIREMENT to do so.

The concept behind WR is a peer-to-peer or member-to-member payment system. So the "company" does not hold the m0ney. It actually just provides the platform. Funds are sent directly from one member to another. It works like this: You can PA (Provide Assistance, also known as deposit) to another member, and after a fixed period you can then RA (Request Assistance, also known as withdrawal) from another member. THAT IS IT actually.

It is a 100% passive income. SO how can we make the most of it ?

There are 4 plans in WR but below the 4 regular plans check out our 3 day special!

PLAN ONE: Minimizer: Minimum $20, Maximum $100. Growth 30% in 15 days --- All paid out.

PLAN TWO: KickStarter: Minimum $110, Maximum $300. Growth 30% in 15 days --- A deposit of 10% of the PA amount into the CRF (Community Reserve Fund) is required. This leaves a PURE profit of 20% after 30 days.

PLAN THREE: Optimizer: Minimum $100, Maximum $1000. Growth 66% in 30 days --- A deposit of 20% of the PA amount into the CRF (Community Reserve Fund) is required. This leaves a PURE profit of 46% after 30 days.

PLAN FOUR: Maximizer: Minimum $300, Maximum $5000. Growth 75% in 30 days --- A deposit of 25% of the PA amount into the CRF (Community Reserve Fund) is required. This leaves a PURE profit of 50% after 30 days.

This is actually VERY simple to understand, right? We all love passive income!

REGISTER FOR FREE: http://workwithterryburnsTHESCAMMER.com

I hope to help you get started in WR and I look forward to seeing you prosper.

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

littleroundman
05-04-2017, 06:17 AM
W R is Global Cooperative Member to Member Assistance Project.

Isn't it amazing just how many ways people like Terry Burns can come up with to describe an illegal cash gifting scheme ???

busttheblock
05-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Here is the latest scam being pimped by Terry, The Crook, Burns!

"Just Launched - Team Build - 2x5 Forced Matrix With a Twist

Hello Teammates

Want To Turn $30 (one-time) Into 38K in Bitcoin?

This program just launched! You can trust this one.

I know the Admin and the creator of the compensation plan. This system is setup
to last a long time and keep everyone e.arning for a very long time.

This is a very unique 2x5 forced matrix that offers a twist to help people cycle.

Click on the link below for a short video.

Hustle With Us (http://www.hustlewithus.com/?tnburnsTHESCAMMER)

This is a good one folks!

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

hustlewithus.comUpdated 1 second ago
DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:hustlewithus.com
Registrar:GODADDY.COM, LLC
Registration Date:2016-08-26
Expiration Date:2018-08-26
Updated Date:2017-04-12
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited
Name Servers:ns1.hostmonster.com
ns2.hostmonster.com
REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:Dawn Newman
Street:261 Mahogany St
City:San Jacinto
State:California
Postal Code:92582
Phone:+1.9514928709
Email:email@gmail.com
ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT
TECHNICAL CONTACT
RAW WHOIS DATA
Domain Name: hustlewithus.com
Registry Domain ID: 2055416398_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2016-08-26T22:05:54Z
Creation Date: 2016-08-26T22:05:54Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-08-26T22:05:54Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Dawn Newman
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 261 Mahogany St
Registrant City: San Jacinto
Registrant State/Province: California
Registrant Postal Code: 92582
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9514928709
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Dawn Newman
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 261 Mahogany St
Admin City: San Jacinto
Admin State/Province: California
Admin Postal Code: 92582
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.9514928709
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@gmail.com
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Dawn Newman
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 261 Mahogany St
Tech City: San Jacinto
Tech State/Province: California
Tech Postal Code: 92582
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.9514928709
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@gmail.com
Name Server: NS1.HOSTMONSTER.COM
Name Server: NS2.HOSTMONSTER.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-05-07T00:00:00Z <<<

busttheblock
05-11-2017, 07:39 PM
And the next scam being pimped by this loser! It is from x100k scammer, Michael Weber!

"PASSIVE Income!! - Bitcoin is worth more than GOLD! - Now is The Time to Get Bitcoin!

Hello Teammates

From the creator of X100K comes Michael Weber's next great creation. Michael is one
of the most honest, trustworthy and transparent owners in the industry.

Folks, you REALLY need to consider getting in this one. If you have not gotten involved
in Bitcoin or any type of Crypto Currency, NOW is the time to get started.

For those that join this program now and follow our direction and strategies, you will
be set for life financially in as little as 3 years! While making good m0ney along the way!

And you can get started for F*REE!!

Bitcoin is worth more than GOLD!

Months ago it wasn't possible. Finally! You can earn a passive income
right from your own home! With out fancy hardware, selling, referring.
You don't even need a lot of time!

Technology is giving you the opportunity you have been waiting for.
No Skills necessary! This new program is going to provide you with
all the necessary information and ability for you to earn every day!

The more effort you put in, the more you can earn.
But there is a lot more to it than just a way to make money online.
This website will show you why you are supposed to be earning Bitcoin
instead of your current Fiat Currency.

Bitcoin is trending better than ever and now it is very profitable to be
involved and the technology allows it to be EASY!

Join me in this passive income opportunity that is going to provide
multiple passive streams of income for you to earn from.

Join here for F*ree: https://www.coinnuggets.com/?tnburnsscammer

You'll be more than glad to get started F*REE!
Inside you will have all the information you need to earn
Passive income with me in multiple streams!

Don't hesitate. Why wait, when you could be making
money every single day! Each day is like losing money
you could already be earning! Start Now!

You can thank me later!

Regards,
Terry Burns

P.S. Here is a link to Michael's most recent X100K webinar where he talks about Coin Nuggets. Kinda long but you will be able to get a good idea of the awesome potential of Coin Nuggets.

https://youtu.be/olfwU22c8CM

Also here is the link to register for his first Coin Nuggets webinar. It is this Sat. at 5 PM EST

https://app.webinarjam.net/register/156/dc7268104a

Also I can add you to the Skype room and Facebook group if and whenever you like.

To YOUR Financial Success,
Terry Burns"

busttheblock
07-24-2017, 04:09 PM
Here is the latest ponzi scam being pimped by this scamming crook!

"Would You Be Willing to Spend JUST 50 Cents to E.arn $8153 a Month ?

Hello Teammates

This REALLY AMAZING system is in Pre-Launch!

Would you be willing to spend JUST 50 Cents to earn $8153 a Month.

Plus gain access to a Website Rotator where you can promote 10 websites using just one link.

JOIN F.REE during the Pre-Launch.

Take the opportunity to join this program it will benefit YOU Big Time!

CLICK TO JOIN NOW ==> 50 Cent Freedom - Website Rotator and Income Opportunity (http://50centfreedom.us/newindex.php?r=tnburnsSCAMMER)

To your success,

Terry Burns"

busttheblock
07-28-2017, 10:41 PM
This absolute scumbag is now pimping the latest incarnation of LikesXL (which was proven to be a total scam early on)

"The Ultimate Rev Share PLUS Next Generation Bitcoin ...Must Join

Hello Teammates

I am going to make this quick....Tomorrow I am going to update on all my programs which are all doing well so look out for that but today I want to share something very special with you.

As usual, take the time to review the material and make an informed decision one way or the other as to whether or not this is right for you.

I have long awaited a credible o.pportunity that marries a Legitimate Revenue share ( tried,proven,tested,transparent ) with some form or cryptocurrency o.pportunity and boy do I have one to share with you.

This particular rev share has been around since 2015 and has overcome many obstacles to now be stronger than ever with 3 i.ncome streams providing a current daily return of 0.9% which is in itself excellent but it's about to get even better.

They have searched for the past 6 months for an Altcoin that is well developed and has real world value and appeal and they have identified ( according to them of course ) a third party Altcoin ( the name will be revealed on August 12th ), that already has 100 million dollars in backing and is based on an upgraded Bitcoin technology that is now being touted as the next generation in Bitcoin and they have created a mining o.pportunity around this coin.

This as well is excellent if indeed they have identified such a coin and we can have the o.pportunity to mine this coin from the very start.

But what is so special here is that they have meticulously married both the rev share and this mining o.pportunity which I can't see as being anything but HUGE and EXPLOSIVE for all who understands what this means.

The only way to gain early access to bu.y mining packs to mine the new coin is by bu.ying into the rev share with 20 packs so this instantly adds a boost to the rev share immediately but the real clincher is the fact that a certain amount of revenue generated from the coin mining will be fed back to the rev share to add a FOURTH i.ncome stream to the rev share and ensure that it is sustainability indefinitely.

Members e.arn a very attractive daily return on their rev share packs (which currently stands at 0.9% a day and sure to rise ) as well as they also have the golden opportunity to be the very first ones to mine this new Next Generation Bitcoin......This is very powerful....The coin will start at 1 cent and I can't see any way that it cannot rise ( remember what happened with Bitcoin to where it is now? )

Anyway, that's an intro but you will find more details on the info site I have created below.

lxlxprotnburns (http://adesire2retire.weebly.com/lxlxprotnburns.html)

One of the big pluses for everyone as well will be the fact that you can f.und both the rev share and the mining o.pportunity with Credit Card which is a big relief for some who struggle to get f.unded with Bitcoin.

If this appeals to you it is a DUAL I.NCOME STREAM O.PPORTUNITY so you will need to first join the rev share and buy at least 20 packs ( 220 Euro ) to QUALIFY to get into the mining o.pportuity where you can then bu.y a mining pack that starts from 100 euro between August 12th - August 14th.

Your packs would e.arn you daily and when the mining of the coin starts and it appreciates, this then opens up a huge additional o.pportunity to then trade the coin for profits whenever you see fit or hold on to it and see how valuable it becomes.

Follow the Registration steps on the Info site and position yourself to be part of this huge o.pportunity

lxlxprotnburns (http://adesire2retire.weebly.com/lxlxprotnburns.html)

NOTE:
Make sure you at least register for f.ree first and once I see you in my back office I will send you a lot more details that will help you see how powerful this opportunity really is

https://members-int.likesxl.com/ref73360298CROOK

Make sure to see this id as your sponsor then you are ok to proceed: 73360298

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

busttheblock
09-14-2017, 12:08 PM
Here is the kind of crap that a true blue ponzi pimping scammer emails out to his sheep!!!!

"12% Daily Return for 12 Days‎ - This IS Hot

Hello Teammates

I have had numerous requests to find something that can produce short term income with as little risk as possible.

For this I have explored several opportunities but my selection is a very popular HYIP called Laser Online.

It's pretty much the top pick with most people right now and why I like it is that you can get in an make a 44%
profit on your investment within just 12 business days. You can withdraw daily so that every day your risk becomes less and less.

EARN 12% DAILY for 12 BUSINESS DAYS! Pure PASSIVE PROGRAM!!!

Long-term program based in Delaware USA!

Outsource Income from real diodes/laser products!

Minimum Deposit : $5 to as much as $10,000
Minimum Withdrawal : $2.5
Ref Com : 5%, 2%, 1%
144% ROI

Accepts: PM/ Payza / Advcash / Payeer / BITCOINS

Go here for complete details: https://tnburns.wixsite.com/laserIAMAFINGSCAMMER

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

littleroundman
09-14-2017, 12:37 PM
why I like it is that you can get in an make a 44% profit on your investment within just 12 business days.

Err,

12% daily for 12 days 12 X 12 = 144%

Doesn't it ????

Soapboxmom
09-14-2017, 03:26 PM
Don't forget compounding interest!

laidback
09-14-2017, 06:20 PM
Don't forget compounding interest!
It doesn't compound, you're under water for the first 9 days.

busttheblock
09-23-2017, 08:12 AM
LMAO! Here we go again with the Mathematical wizard that has solved the failure rate of the common ponzi scam:duh. Looks like his sponsor is probably the lowest of all ponzi scum, Ken Russo!:

"UNIQUE PASSIVE PROGRAM JUST LAUNCHED!!

Hello Teammates

Here comes the Cash. Ride this program all year it can never stop.

We are so excited to see a program that will never stall or stop paying us!
They found a math guru that lets our funds pay us over and over again.

No work or sponsoring but if you do you make 10% and a Matching Bonus 5 levels deep.
Just one spot can bring you in over $1350.00 think if you had 10 or 100 spots!
Imagine if you sponsored one member who made $170,000.00 and you got a Matching Bonus!

The cost to participate in only $29 and, unlike most programs
these days which offer only Bitcoin as the exclusive payment
method, this program offers these options.....

Paypal
Bitcoin
Payza
SolidTrustPay
PerfectMoney
Payeer

Here is the message I received last night from my sponsor.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9/21/2017 8:43 PM

Hi Friends, This is the best PASSIVE PROGRAM I have seen in a
long time. Study it well as you will be amazed beyond your wildest
dreams.

I am sending you the following information about a program I just
joined 24 hours ago and I am already making money WOW! ( I made
$131.00 in my 1st 24 hours ) and I requested a $90.00 withdrawal and
I got it in about one hour. I was going to wait a few days before I sent
it out to my friends and associates BUT seeing is believing and I am
seeing a profit already. I got this from a good source and I am glad I
did and acted on it right away. So look it over and come on in with
one or more positions ( 5-positions is the best way to get started )
then you can thank me later. Payment methods are Paypal,
Payza, bitcoin, Solid Trust Pay, Perfect Money, Payeer and Payoneer.
So all I can say is come on in!

Everyone likes PASSIVE and this is as PASSIVE as it gets.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Time Join Fee - No Monthly Fees
No Stalled Spots
No Dead Spots
Real Cash Not Fake Back Room Cash
Matching Bonus Plus 10% To Sponsor
Instant Withdrawals

Instructions To Join:

1. Click on this link:
https://www.coinsndollars.com/?tnburnsSCAMMER

Click on the "Pay Plan" link and see the details. Then fill
out the simple registration form. No need to look for a
confirmation message. You can login as soon as you have
registered.

2. Click on "Deposit Funds" and indicate the amount of your
deposit and payment mode. I used Bitcoin to fund my
account and I sent $157.50 which I used to purchase 5 spots.
You may fund with as little as $29 plus 5% (ONE TIME) to cover processor
fee for 1 spot. Funds are credited instantly if you use Paypal, STP, Payza,
PerfectMoney or Payeer. If you use Bitcoin it may take 1 to 4
hours to show up in your account.

3. Once your funds appear in your account you will click on
"Purchase Spots". If you are purchasing more than one spot
you must repeat the process for each spot.

4. Copy and paste this message into a new compose window,
edit it with your referral link and send to your contacts.

Just launched so the timing is perfect.

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

busttheblock
10-06-2017, 07:17 PM
PURE DESPERATION HERE!!!!!!

Look at this crook and his pathetic disclaimer!

"Double Your Bitcoin in Just 7 Days!

Hello Teammates

I have seen many Bitcoin mining programs, but none of them come close to this one. This powerful system combines Bitcoin mining with a powerful plan to earn 200% weekly with industry leaders!

In simple terms – You will be doubling your 1nvestment every 7 days!

If you never made a dime online before or are looking for a 100% hands-free opp0rtunity to make m0ney online, this is your opp0rtunity. The best part is that you will be earning in Bitcoin, which means whatever you earn today, will be doubled with the increasing value of Bitcoin!

If you have been missing opp0rtunities like this one before, don't miss this one. You will be kicking yourself if you do. I've not seen anything this REAL and Awesome in a long while on the internet.

This will completely set you financially-f*ree in less than a month.... Imagine making 4 times your 1nvestment in just 1 month!

Yes.... Double your bitcoin in just 7 days!

This is the easiest way to earn bitcoin passively.

You can start with $30 and earn through bitcoin mining and have the option to double your bitcoin in only 7 days (200% ROI) package.

Earn an amazing 20% commissions! On every single sale!

Get in now so you won't regret it later!

See how it works: DOUBLE YOUR BTC (http://www.double-your-btc.com/tnburnsfuckingscammer.html)

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns

P.S. Please Read This Entire Disclaimer

This is one of those programs that is considered a High Yield Income Program with the knowledge that most HYIP programs are ponzi-based (regardless of what is stated at the website) and
that any given program can disappear at any time resulting in the loss of all of your principal.

Once I join a program of this type, it is then up to me (just as it is up to everyone else) to implement some level of risk control along with some self-discipline. This simply means that I will withdraw my principal asap and then make one of the following 2 decisions....

1 Resist the greed factor, withdraw all of my funds, leave the program and be satisfied with my return.

2. Use earnings in excess of my principal to continue with the program and hope that it establishes longevity and, therefore, an ongoing additional 1ncome stream.

The major determining factors that separate the winners from the losers in the HYIP arena are these......

1 - The time you enter a program. Earlier is always better than later

This cannot be disputed. It does not matter what kind of program it is. The most important factor in determining your level of success is the time you enter a program! Entry at the earliest possible time is
always the best move.

2 - The amount of funds they choose to place with any given program as soon as they join

The higher the amount of initial funding, the more you will earn as the program evolves. Of course, if the program fails to perform and stalls early, as many do, the more you will lose. Thus, it is important to join programs which provide the best chance of establishing longevity.

This program is paying so whatever investment you start with will pay you double in 7 days which minimizes the risk of your losing your seed money. After 7 days you can then start compounding your e*arnings as no matter what happens from this point forward you will not lose your investment as you will withdraw your seed m0ney after the 7 days."

nuk_1
10-07-2017, 10:54 AM
His disclaimer could be educational to the newbs and dreamers because what he says is exactly how you make money participating in a ponzi. What he naturally left out is that promoting the ponzi to others for extra gains(like he's doing) can have some serious downsides. You're also a fool to reinvest anything that pays 200% every 7 days because it's going to die really fast. Ain't going to be around to be "an income stream." LOL.

NUK

busttheblock
10-23-2017, 06:28 PM
OMG, this guy is unbelievable! A true ponzi scamming pimp (following right in Tyron Indalsingh's shoes).

This is one of the most obvious scams running right now and is also being pimped by scammer Ken Russo!

"New Program Alert - PLUS - Programs Update Link

Hello Teammates

Today I want to share something new with you together with a link that will house our weekly update on all the programs that we are involved with.

We will update this "PROGRAM UPDATES" page every Sunday night so that those who are interested can simply visit that particular link for the latest on all the programs.
In this way I can reserve sending emails for only when there is something urgent to discuss or when I am introducing a new o.pportunity like right now.

NEW O.PPORTUNITY

I have actually known about this o.pportunity for just about a month now, long before most knew about it BUT I didn't act on it for a number of reasons at the time.

While others will regurgitate the same old hyped up information they receive from whoever they joined with, I will continue to "tell it as it is" and you can then decide if this is for you or not.

Below I will provide an info page which will detail the program, what I would say is that this particular opportunity has many desirable characteristics , both for the passive and active member BUT the reason I didn't proceed was that I couldn't ( until now at least ) substantiate their claims about being around and p.aying members for a long time.

I did some digging and finally linked up with some uplines who took the time to actually do their DD and from what I have discovered, I'm ready to add this one to our i.nvestment portfolio.

Like I said, it possesses many desirable characteristics and now that I know that I can trace people in this program back 2 years then that makes me look at this o.pportunity in a completely new light.

I think it's worth your time reviewing the information below so please have a read and as usual, decide if this is right for you or not.

~link removed, but this email is for YOTA~

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

busttheblock
11-18-2017, 06:11 PM
This guy is such a scumbag! Look at the latest ponzi scam being pimped by this lowlife!

"[NEW] Launched Seconds Ago - This Will be HUGE - Go Now!

Hello Teammates

Project 2x just launched and, will be Huge!

You do not want to miss this one.

Hi Lites:

- Takes just four to maximize comp plan (each level only holds 4)
Unlike most programs that have levels which grow exponentially
(2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 120 etc), this program has only 4 members on
each level. This simply means that many more members can earn and
progress much faster than most other programs.

- Max is over 1500 Bitcoin (do the math at just 1 Bitcoin over $7,000)

- Entry of a measly 0.0006 BTC
Cost less than $5 to join. Due to the low cost I expect lots of participation
and, therefore, lots of spillover.

- Automated upgrades and instant payouts.
- Fast Track Advancement (for go-getters)
- Follow your sponsor
- Spillover (not ONE Level holds more than 4, Not One)
- Sooo much more etc,

Join here:
https://www.Project2x.club/?tnburnsSCAMMER

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

busttheblock
11-21-2017, 10:07 AM
This is another being pimped by Terry Burns (and his scamming friend, Tyron Indalsingh). LMAO at the fact they claim to make all the returns from from the buying and selling of domain names as well as underdeveloped websites.

"Passive Private Members Club With Guaranteed Returns and Incentives

Hello Teammates

A little over a month ago I sent you details about a very exciting passive 1ncome program along with various strategies that will allow anyone to make a guaranteed i.ncome of $5,000...$10,000 and even $25,000 a month within their first 6-12 months depending on how seriously you take this.

AND your returns are guaranteed.

I like this program so much and think that it will benefit so many of you that I want to give you the best start in this o.pportunity and my incentive offers will do just that BUT it's limited to only a certain number of people as you will find out on my information site.

It has been about a month and a half now since I joined and wanted to update you on the status. Below are my last two team updates:
===============================================
UPDATE : 11/13/17

Top Notch - Turning out to be a very special opportunity indeed.

This week saw another round of payments and I have to say that even though the program does not have much of a website ( I'm thinking more and more that this might be on purpose ), they p.ay very well and on time.

NOT ONE payment has been missed by FF to a single member....Believe me, I would have known if this happened.

All I get every week is emails about being pa1d and that people are very happy with this opportunity so kudos to FF and let's hope they continue to earn for us for many years to come.

Again, every program has a strategy and from what I am seeing, many are trying to build their way up to the 15k level to be e.arning a very hefty 6k interest per month while some are already at this point and will be implementing my advanced strategy from next month.

If you are not involved in FF, this is one that you should definitely be involved with.
================================================
UPDATE : 11/20/17

EVERYONE IS MAKING MONEY WITH FREEDOM FORMULA

This week saw even more people getting pa1d.

It's quite simple here.... make a l0an of any amount and receive 10 - 40% interest on this l0an and your dep0sit returned to your bitcoin account every 30 days.

I have touched base with the majority of my downline and everyone has said that they have been already pa1d on their first loan and are now onto their second loan.

I leave it up to you to decide how much you want to loan but 40% (depending on your level) every 30 days is quite good so hopefully you are capitalizing on this income stream.

Like I said, this is not a new opp0rtunity as I researched it well before getting started and I know for a fact that is has been p.aying every single member for the entire year of 2017 ( this is significant ) and also my upline knows the ownership personally and has assured me that what he is doing is genuine.

I expect this solid 1ncome stream to continue and some are now making very meaningful m0ney from this ( upward of 6k profit a month which will soon grow with our advanced strategy in months to come ).

If you are not already involved, making m0ney online simply does not get any simpler than this so you really should get in contact with me and let's work out what would be before for you.
==================================================

Please review the information below and if this is something that you would like to get involved with then please follow the instructions in the TAKE ACTION section towards the bottom.

http://adesire2retire.weebly.com/freedomftburnsSCAMMER.html

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

littleroundman
11-21-2017, 11:27 AM
HeHe,

If you ever needed proof of why nobody should ever pay attention to low level ponzi pimps likeTerry Burns, ADESIRE2RETIRE is it:

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/2388/8u7iuE.png

Dead before Terry Burns even had time to work his pimp magic.

Too funny

busttheblock
11-27-2017, 06:07 PM
Here is the latest ponzi scam being pimped by the scamming asshole! This needs to stopped ASAP. His mentor is a major ponzi scammer, Tyron Indalsingh!

"Hello Teammates

This is a TIME SENSITIVE email to bring into focus a new Bitcoin o.pportunity and propose that we work together to all build this one for those who see fit to do so.

I think you will want to hear what I have to say so please humor/permit me a few moments of your time so that I could explain.

I'll get straight to the point....Bitcoin has now soared past $9600 as of writing this email and even if people doubted it before, it should be extremely clear to everyone now that it is very beneficial not only to generate more and more Bitcoins but also to hold on to these Bitcoins as they will only continue to increase.

All of us would be in different opportunities and have our likes and dislikes as well as various standards as to what we look for in an o.pportunity before getting involved but I think we would all agree that any program that actually allows everyone to e.arn daily in BITCOIN ( not USD ) is of interest and even more so if we could actually find something honest and transparent.

It always amazes me when a program owner claims what he/she is doing is legitimate and transparent and never comes forward out in the open ......If all of these "we make m0ney from crypto trading" programs are actually trading then why can't they be totally transparent with people and show their trades?

If a program revolves around crypto mining why can't adequate proof be shown? If anything this could only help to strengthen belief and participation, but I think we all know why most of these programs never come clean and be totally transparent :)

I'm sure that even with that said, we are all in opportunities that we fancy for one reason or the other but we are all seasoned enough to also appreciate that diversification is also always needed online and I want to share an o.pportunity with you that I believe will be of interest to every single one of you.

Apart from the p.assive side, it also contains a very lu.crative binary so I am reaching out to see who is interested in joining and building this with me before I actually begin as positioning is key and I will also show everyone how to be able to e.arn even more from the binary WITHOUT actually having to recruit anyone new if you didn't want to.

Spillover will be huge so those who take action now will enjoy the better placement in the binary and therefore have much more potential of additional e.arnings as we progress.

I have not started as yet and plan to pre-build this for a couple of days while I coordinate with certain leaders who are interested in getting involved as collectively we will bring much more value to our respective downlines and ourselves.

I am only building my top position so there will be quite a bit of spillover for everyone who commits now but first you need to understand and appreciate why I think this program is so special and why I want to pursue it.

The program is called Crypto Bit Trade and I am adding a page below with some videos and urge you to take the time to consider this o.pportunity before dismissing it as it does possess many desirable characteristics of which I will highlight a few below.

-- First and foremost it is owned by two individuals who have clearly identified themselves and are known and have stepped up and provided complete transparency both in regard to who they are, what their business model is, all of their future plans and the actual results of their trading taking place right now.....This already makes it better than 99% of the other programs out there at the moment.

-- They do REAL crypto trading with proof of results as you will see if you take the time to explore this o.pportunity.

-- They p.ay 1% a day in BITCOIN , 5 days a week for 40 weeks until you double your bitcoin.

-- Each day you e.arn more and more bitcoin which is itself constantly increasing in value, as we continue to see, thereby creating a sort of DOUBLE E.ARNING effect.

-- Once your e.arnings reach 0.03btc they p.ay this out automatically to your Bitcoin wallet and then you can strategically b.uy back new positions under yourself in the Binary to not only start e.arning 1% on this new position but also a binary commission as well...all along Bitcoin will continue increasing in price so it's a win-win-win.

-- They do not trade every day as some days the markets are not conducive to trading but seeing that they consistently make more than 1% a day on the days that they do trade ( they have e.arned as much as 30-40% a day on some of their trades ) then this "reserve f.und"provides the 1% a day needed.

-- They have a diversified trading portfolio which involves several traders, some trade conservatively for 2-3% consistently a day while others use more aggressive strategies to make the bigger returns 5%+ a day. They allocate a certain amount of f.unds to these traders so the f.unds are traded differently on any given day.

-- They have just completed the construction of a Bitcoin mining facility ( with proof ) that is now operational. This will be used to continue to boost the reserve f.und to create added stability for the daily p.ayouts and also to soon be able to offer Bitcoin mining packs to the membership.

-- They have already partnered with a Forex Trading company ( for those who want yet another i.ncome stream ) where members can take part in Forex trading where the software trades people's own accounts and there is multiple MyFxBook accounts that will prove that this Forex Trading has made on average 80-90% ROI for the year so far.

-- The company allows you to pay $25 a month to their traders who teaches everyone how to trade cryptocurrency and various strategies to use. Members can follow along while the trades in the private Telegram group and learn to trade for themselves if they so desire.

-- Finally, for those who don't want to learn to trade for themselves but would like to e.arn even more than the 1% daily that the company offers, they will soon be introducing their very own Automated Crypto Bot which will trade the cryptocurrency market for members. This means that members will be able to use this bot and earn independently of the company and anyone else.

--For those who are also teambuilders/ listbuilders/list managers, there is a very attractive binary which offers a huge o.pportunity to e.arn significant bitcoin .Even passive members can strategically build their own binaries and we will show you how to do this to explode your e.arning potential.

- There are several packages available and very flexible features which include the ability to b.uy positions under yourself ( for passive folks to actually be able to activate themselves in the binary plus e.arn from the binary with strategic placement of more and more positions without ever even recruiting anyone ).

Another key feature is the ability to start with one package and upgrade this package anytime you have the f.unds, which in turn allows you to then e.arn a greater percentage in the binary from that position.

-- There is something for everyone in this opportunity. The program is only about 3 months old and they are already talking about capping the membership , possibly in the next 45 days and/or when they reach 10k members to allow the existing members to derive all the benefits.

Thank you for your time so far and if you are still reading it means that you must at least be somewhat interested so I invite you now to review the page below and take the time to watch the three videos on that page....you won't be sorry.

https://adesire2retire.theconversionpros.com/sl/CBT/

In closing, if you do choose to join with me, my business partner is already working on a complete marketing system that will more than likely be totally f.ree to all of my downline and their downline and we will also work on a co-op for those who are interested in sharing even more ( even though you can do this completely passively as well and e.arn very nicely ).

This will be added incentive for so many to join with us and make it possible to build this binary very quickly......but more on this if/when you commit to being part of the team.

If this interests you, please get back to me as soon as possible as I am PRE-BOOKING people now and will add you in the binary according to when you actually commit to joining.

This is a great o.pportunity to be a part of so don't let this one pass you by but you need to make a decision quickly for best placement which opens up not only the passive 1% a day but also the additional binary possibilities.

You will be shown everything step-by-step but for now you need to get back to me with the following details:
Send email to tburns94@gmail.com

Name:
Package you want to start with :

Note: You will need a Tri-pack. Your top position and then you sponsor 2 other positions under yourself to qualify yourself in the binary....but all of this will be explained to you.

You also will need to have your Bitcoin ready as once you register you would be required to p.ay right away.

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

busttheblock
12-11-2017, 06:03 PM
And here is the latest scam being pimped by this crook!

"NEW ICO That Looks Very Promising - Time Sensitive Offer

Hello Teammates

I would like to share with you an amazing opportunity to get in ground floor on
the hottest new crytpo asset called TPAY. It is the world’s most secure coin and
has been called Bitcoin on Steroids.

Register today and receive a 100% bonus on the official token sale through
December 13th.

There are no guarantee's in this industry however all signs point to HUGE profits
on this one!

Don't miss this one!

Go to: https://www.tokenpay.com?rc=SCAMMER

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

busttheblock
12-15-2017, 04:18 PM
Who want to bet that ALL 3 of this idiots scam programs are gone by the end of 2018?

"PROJECT 2018 - My exact strategy and Programs revealed

Hello Teammates

As 2017 comes to a close it is important to reflect on the year gone by to try to decipher what has worked and what has failed and devise a plan of action incorporating more of what has proven to work and less of what has failed.

There have been so many programs over the last year, some still around while the majority have come and gone. It really is a difficult task knowing which programs to back and which to let slide.

For me personally, it is becoming more and more apparent to me the programs that merit special attention and I want to marry them together in a special way that would see us all benefiting in a number of different ways.

I have detailed it all on the link below so if you are interested in seeing what I am going to focus on from now into 2018 and beyond and exactly how I am going to do it then just click below and have a read.

https://tnburns.wixsite.com/project2018

Those who do take the time to read it carefully will see the huge potential and logic in the strategy and if you want to follow me into this then get back to me an lets discuss exactly what it would take for this to become a reality for you.

If not, then as usual......carry on and good luck to you !!!

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

EagleOne
12-15-2017, 04:24 PM
All three will be lucky to last to mid-2018 let alone to the end of 2018. But it will be fun to read his explanation why they all crashed and burned. Oh wait, it will be all of us "haters" fault.

busttheblock
12-24-2017, 09:07 PM
This what absolute scumbags send out on Christmas Eve! Knowing damn well that is another ponzi scam! I am so sick of these lowlifes!

"Pre ICO - Huge for 2018 - 100X Guaranteed When ICO Ends

Hello Teammates

The Next Electroneum!
Monyx ICO Switzerland 100X Guaranteed When ICO Ends!

A Reputable Site With 5 Years Domain Upto 2021!
Monyx ICO After 4 Years of Successful Live Trading Officially Released!

Just 2 Days ICO Starts!
ICO Crowdsale Starts with the Initial Price of $0.45 - $1!

- Earn Lending,Mining,Trading & Staking!
- Lending 50% To 60% Monthly Upto 140 Days!
- Target Price Q1 2018 - $10,000 Monyx ICO is projected to be worth $150,000 in Q1 2018!
- 10% Yearly Buy-Back Plan: Buy Back Monyx Coins in the Open Market Every Day After the ICO

Algorithms are Currently Integrated to the Following Exchanges
Bittrex,BitMex,Bitfinex,HitBtc,Poloniex,gdax & Binance!

If You Buy in Early, You will Make At least 200% Profit at the End of the ICO!
$10,000 invested in Monyx ICO is projected to be worth $150,000 in Q1 2018

What is Coming?

January 2018 - Lending Starts,Listing on External Exchanges (Coinexchange.io, Cryptopia)
- Launch of Internal Exchange (January 15th)
- Target: $15-$20 Per Coin
- 15X Since ICO Price

February-March 2018 - Listing on HitBTC, CoinMarketCap
- Monyx Mining Pool
- Target: $50-$80 Per Coin
- 50X Since ICO Price

Q2 2018 - Robo Advisory Service,Institutional Investors
- Listing on Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Listing on Major exchanges!
- Target: $100-$150 Per Coin
- 100X Since ICO Price

ICO Referral Commissions : 8% - 3% - 1%
Lending Referral Commissions: 8% - 3% - 2% - 1% - 0.5%

You Can Choose Options For Tokens Or Btc Withdrawal When Referral Buys Coins!

You can Withdraw your Initial Capital Anytime!

Instant withdrawal of ICO referral commission in Bitcoin!

Bitcoin ACCEPTED!

Join NOW: https://monyx.io/ref/tnburnsSCAMMER

Note When Signing Up If You Are Not Able To See Join Now Button Click Enter On Keyboard!

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

busttheblock
01-15-2018, 06:06 AM
Here is what this moronic scammer is pimping now:

" NEW ASIAN BINARY ICO EXPLODING! PAYING NOW !

Hello Teammates,

>>> This is time sensitive as you can receive double your c0ins through January 15th
so hurry and get yours now.

The R2B C0IN

Brand Spanking New!

Get in on the Ground Floor BREAKING NOW!

This is going to make folks m1llions. This is set to explode with the Asian market!

Only $28 to get started

This is ICO meets MLM. The coin is increasing in value daily. So hurry and get in
now !

Once it hits $188 per c0in the ICO will end and it will be added to the exchanges.
This is massive profit!

It does not stop there. The c0in is expected to continue to increase its value to
$1000 or more.

Plus you can earn binary and unilevel commissions from inviting others.

NO REFERRING IS NEEDED. You can purchase the c0ins and sell them at the end of
the ICO for a big profit.

With Asia-Pacific being released next month,
Now is the time to join while the price is still low.

Go to: https://r-2b.com/ref/tnburnsSCAMMER

When you sign up make sure tnburns shows in the Sponsor's Username box.

All Credit/Debit Card payments are instant and Bitcoin Payments take 1 day to
process.

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

busttheblock
02-09-2018, 07:51 AM
Just look at this UTTER BS!!!! WTF is wrong with these pimping morons - $10 purchase could turn into $15,000 to $22,500.??????

"[NEW] ICO Pre-Sale at ONLY $0.01 and RECEIVE 50% Bonus Tokens

Hello All,

INTRODUCING A BRAND NEW ICO PRESALE

The SkyMinableCoin is new ICO that is having a Pre-Sale before Round 1 begins. You get to purchase tokens for only $0.01 (one penny) each. Plus during the Pre-Sale you receive 50% Bonus tokens on every purchase. The target price will be $10-$15 when added to the exchanges.

Minimum Purchase is only $10.
For example, for a $10 purchase you will receive 1000 Tokens plus 500 Bonus Tokens for a Grand Total of 1500 Tokens.

When these coins hit the exchanges your $10 purchase could turn into $15,000 to $22,500.

The minimum purchase is $10, but I would suggest that you purchase at least $20 in tokens. You will be placed in a 2x2 Profit Center for each $20 in tokens that you purchase.

During the ICO Pre-Sale you will receive 2000 tokens for every $20 you purchase. With the 50% bonus you will receive a grand total of 3000 tokens for each $20 purchase.

Lending, Staking, Mining and Trading will be available.

Coins will be added to CoinExchange, HitBTC and Cryptopia online exchanges beginning next month.

Hurry the Pre-Sale Pricing will not last long.
Take advantage of the 50% Bonus Tokens.

BTC and ETH is accepted.

REFERRAL COMMISSIONS

Members that wish to refer others will receive big referral commissions.

You will receive 10% referral commissions on your referral purchases. In addition you receive 5% referral commissions 9 levels deep. This can result in thousands of dollars in commissions by sharing your link with others.

TEAM MARKETING PAGE

Facebook is the best place to market ICO Launches. But Facebook is banning ICO sites from getting posted on Facebook.

My upline has a solution for our team...

He has created a Team Marketing Page for members in our team so you can market on Facebook. Each member will have their own marketing page with their referral link embedded in the link. Facebook only sees the marketing page and does not see the ICO site. There is nothing you need to do. My sponsor will be hosting these marketing pages on his dedicated server.

You receive your marketing page for free as a member of our team.

REGISTER HERE

https://www.theskyminablecoin.com/index.php?tnburnsSCAMMER

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

busttheblock
02-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Here is the latest scam email from this dirtbag (which just happens to be a cut and paste from his scamming sponsor, Tyron Indalsingh, because terry burns is a simple idiotic scammer without a f'ing brain cell in his head)

"Hello All,

This is another FF update just to continue to stress how AWESOME Freedom Formula is and to continue to urge those already involved to continue to make the most of this o.pportunity and of course to urge those who have not taken action to get off the fence and so so.

Freedom Formula , in my opinion, IS the best o.pportuity any of us have been involved with online to date and I stand by that.

Even as I look around at the current programs, there is NOTHING that compares to this as it's a proven m0ney maker having pa.id every single person for the last 14 months so far and is run by a very honest guy who continue to impress.

So people are f.ree to pursue the Vista Networks or 3T Networks or Trading bots or the latest and greatest ICO's which are all unproven and very speculative but personally I will be focusing on a solid PROVEN M0ney maker for the rest of 2018 and I will be advising everyone else to do the same.

This week alone, when I crunch the numbers , would have seen FF p.aying out over $300,000 USD ( in the form of Bitcoin ) in interest and commissions to members of our team alone and this is just for one week!!

Every day I have people emailing me thanking me for introducing them to this o.pportunity so that really makes me feel great knowing that not only can I e.arn from making my own loans as well as for referring others BUT everyone that I share this with also MAKES M0NEY.

It doesn't get much better than that.

FOR THOSE ALREADY INVOLVED AS ELITE MEMBERS

You should know by now that once you are an Elite member and have been making loans previously that your interest is at 40% of whatever loan(s) you make.

You can make multiple loans and each loan must not be more than 15k.

For those of you who have reached the point of doing 15k per week in loans and even some doing multiple 15k loans per week...Well done and enjoy your rewards as you deserve it.

For those who are yet to reach this stage, then this is something for you to work towards BUT don't over extend yourselves and loan what you can and build your way up.

Bear in mind that Tich has already openly indicated that there will be a planned closure of Freedom Formula in December 2018 so we have 10 months to make the most of this o.pportunity before it makes way for the new project that he will explain to us in due course that promises to be even better than FF .

To be better than FF this would have to be something beyond special so I can't wait to learn more.

Finally, bear in mind that only Elite members of FF would be allowed into this new o.pportunity so you definitely made the right move taking action and becoming Elite members.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE YET TO TAKE ACTION

I am truly surprised that you haven't but I did my best to get you to appreciate this o.pportunity and it's potential so you cannot say that I didn't provide you with all the details as well as everything else needed for you to make an informed decision.

If you haven't joined by now chances are you are not going to as some people simply never take action when it's required ( or some people just might not want to take the risk ) but if by any chance you are finally ready to get involved and make some m0ney for a change with a proven program that p.ays out every single week then simply reach out to me and let me help you...It's as simple as that....Reach out, put yourself out there and take one more risk....enjoy the rewards.

I know all too well about so many people constantly losing m0ney online so I wouldn't knowingly prompt people into anything that I didn't now feel would make them m0ney.

While I cannot guarantee you will make m0ney as there are no guarantees and everything online is a risk like I have said a million times before, as far as programs go and trying to make m0ney online, FF is as good as it gets ...PERIOD.

At present, I have no intentions of joining or promoting anything else owing to the fact that nothing out there compares to FF right now and everything needs to prove themselves so why waste/ endure extra risk by joining such programs while FF is right in front of me/you and has already proven itself over and over.......

With that said, I'm adding some more material below for everyone.

Latest webinar held on February 5th, 2018
https://youtu.be/Gx_I2xBkbMI

Webinar before that held on 17th January, 2018
https://youtu.be/6EsNvgAG9ic

My Info page explaining FF again
https://tnburns.wixsite.com/freedom

TAKE ACTION WITH THIS ONE...YOU WON'T REGRET IT !!!

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

busttheblock
02-17-2018, 07:21 PM
This guy needs a cell all by himself( and Tyron Indalsingh - his sponsor that he obviously follows religiously)....the f'ing garbage spewing from this conmans's lips is disgusting!

"FOUNDERS POSITIONS ALMOST ALL GONE -- Don't Wait Any Longer

Hello Teammates

Please read for information on a totally passive opportunity that will have you Set For Life --

As you know, I am always on the watch for extraordinary opportunities for you, and this one is remarkable. It’s totally PASSIVE, you do not to have to do anything but join. (But as with all things, you can make more if you want to tell a few friends about it.)

The Stellar Association is a private network of people dedicated to making serious honest m0ney online. We focus on long-lasting continuing 1ncome from real sources. With several solid deals already in place, the success of The Stellar Association is set, but new 1ncome sources will be continually added. Those who join NOW will share in ALL future profits forever, and so will your favorite charity, please see the site for details.

The most exciting part of this business is the gaming platform "Yiggiy". You can play games on Yiggiy for F.REE. You probably already know that Gaming is second for generating m0ney on the web. There are over 100 Million unique monthly players of League of Legends alone. Zynga had over 100 Million people play their f.ree poker game. Blackjack brings in over $5 Billion annually in Ontario Canada alone. With the ability to provide gamers with F.REE GAMES, contests, bingo, pool, slots and more, world record prizes, tournaments and trips, you’ll love Yiggiy, where everybody wins!

Come and play with us now –– hot Poker and Blackjack tournament in progress right now. Test your skill at the table. Play for F.REE, but win $3,000 for yourself and $3,000 for your favorite charity.

The Best News –- the 4000 Founding members of The Stellar Association will all share in the pr0fits this global business will generate forever going forward. The Bad News is that the Founders Positions are almost all gone. You’ll need to act quickly if you want to grab one or more of the last couple hundred.

For more information on Yiggiy, and to sign up for F.REE and start playing in our first tournaments, please go here https://yiggiy.com/JoinToday/PFH2E-B95BP . Click on Register at the top right to get the registration form. (If "The Person Who Referred You" box is empty, please put in "tnburns").

For more info on The Stellar Association and to register to get your founders position go to http://TheStellarAssociation.com?Ref=PFH2E-B95BP

Click on the Join Today button. (If "The Person Who Referred You" box is empty, please put in "tnburns").

All you have to do is sign up and take one or more of the last available Founders Positions. Each position is only a one-time $120 USD, instructions for paying are given after you sign up, or contact me if you need assistance.

I hope you’ll join us –- you can just play the games and enter the tournaments for F.REE. OR even if you don’t play games yourself, you can still make a LOT of m0ney with this. MORE than enough to Set Yourself Up For Life. The market for gaming is just HUGE, especially in Asia where millions of people spend alot of m0ney on gaming. Founders will profit PASSIVELY from all of that volume. Only $120 USD will lock in a Founders Position for you, your family, your grandchildren, your Church or favorite charity, etc –-- then Fasten Your Seatbelt! It’s going to be quite a ride!

To YOUR Success,

Terry Burns"

WHENEVER YOU SEE "O" SWITCHED OUT FOR "0" AND VICE VERSA, YOU KNOW THE EMAILS IS FROM A PONZI PIMP TRYING TO AVOID EMAIL SPAM DETECTORS! THIS IS TYPICAL OF TYRON INDALSINGH AND HIS GROUP OF BANDITS!

busttheblock
03-18-2018, 03:20 PM
Here's the latest scam being pimped by this crook!

"Very Hot ICO - Round 1 Bonus - Multiple Ways to E.arn

Hello Teammates

INTRODUCING A BRAND NEW ICO

This one looks good!

The SkyMinableCoin is new ICO where you can purchase tokens for only 55 cents each during the round one sale. Plus during this round one sale you will receive 25% Bonus tokens on every purchase.
The target price will be $10-$15 when added to the exchanges.

I would suggest that you purchase at least $20 in tokens. You will be placed in a 2x2 Profit Center for every $20 in tokens that you purchase.

This is a F.REE rewards matrix program where you can e.arn an extra $5k.

Lending, Staking, Mining and Trading will be available.

Coins will be added to CoinExchange, HitBTC and Cryptopia online exchanges beginning with the end of the round one sale.

Hurry as Round One Pricing will not last long.
Take advantage of the 25% Bonus Tokens.

BTC and ETH is accepted.

REFERRAL COMMISSIONS

Members that wish to refer others will receive big referral commissions.

You will receive 15% referral commissions on your referral purchases. In addition you receive 5% referral commissions 9 levels deep. This can result in thousands of dollars in commissions by sharing your link with others.

And if that is not enough there is a lending platform where you can lend your own TSMC Coin which provides you with an opportunity to earn a daily return from the management of TSMC coin. It is an impressive concept for passive investors and for those who want to enjoy a daily passive income.

MANY WAYS TO E.ARN!

REGISTER HERE

https://www.theskyminablecoin.com/index.php?SCAMMERtnburns

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns

P.S. USA is welcome! They are working rigorously towards completing FCC requirements and the owner has stated that those in the USA will have their coins honored regardless of this approval or not."

busttheblock
03-23-2018, 07:04 PM
SCUMBAG SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!! Here is the latest scam being pimped this guy!

"Hello Teammates

Free $250 to First 100K Registered! Early & Huge!!
Quanta ICO Blazing Hot Crypto Exchange

Special For Registered Early Birds

New Crypto Exchange will be BLAZING HOT When It Opens!
This Will be The Best Lightning Fast Cryptocurrency Exchange!

Free $250* to First 100K Users +50% on All Tools on Quanta Store!

*You can use the funds for trading fees when the Quanta Exchange
is launched.

Who is Behind?

Team is Comprised of Professionals Who Worked On Google, eBay,
Paypal and Investor and have Experience Building Worldwide Class
Scalable Products for More 20+ Years!

Q2 2018 Private ICO Will Be Open Soon For First Registered Members!
Q3 2018 Public Exchange Will Be Open For Everyone!
Q3 2018 Public Sale Of Quanta Coin!

Highlights Of Quanta Exchange:

=> Monitor Multiple Coins in One Place!
=> List of Best Perfoming Coins for the Past 24h!
=> Monitor Coins on External Exchanges!
=> Get Alerted when Price reaches Lowest Price Ever!
=> Set up a Buy and Sell Order Simultaneously!
=> Get Alerted when Price Reaches Target!
=> Get Alerted for Unusual Volume Changes!
=> Get Alerted when Price Reaches Target!
=> Get Alerted when Price Reaches Highest Price Ever!
=> Interact with Other Users in Real Time!

0% CHARGE PER TRADE (UNTIL Q3 2018)!

$50 bonus for each referral*.

*As stated at the website, the referral bonus is limited to a
maximum of 10 users.

To join....

1. Click here >>> https://quantadex.com/?ID=SCAMMERPkqBlMZLOl5d

2. Add your email address and click on "GET EARLY ACCESS"

3. You should receive a message with the subject "QUANTA -
Please verify your email address" which contains the link you
must use to confirm your email address.

4. Login and you will see your referral link in the middle of
the page and social media links at the bottom of the page.

To Your Success,
Terry Burns"

busttheblock
05-15-2018, 05:06 AM
Here is another one from this crook! Like anyone believes a f'ing word from this loser!

"BIGGEST LAUNCH of 2018 (Private Invite For You)

Hey biz friends!

You’re invited to the BIGGEST launch I’ve personally
done and it’s WAY beyond my expectations.

If you’ve seen anything I’ve done in the past,
you know I play for keeps and I play to win.

And this is no different.

We've got the strategy, marketing, sales funnel,
traffic, and PROOF...

Join us for this BIG LAUNCH announcement.

This is something I’ve been waiting to come out for
a long time (since the summer of 2017).

If you’ve seen anything I’ve done in the past, you
know I play for keeps and I play to win.

We've got the strategy, marketing, sales funnels,
traffic and the PRODUCT itself will allow us to
create a massive 1NCOME all by itself — without
even having to refer anyone. ;-)

It's going to be the most amazing experience you’ve
ever had.

Click the link below to secure your f*ree position…

>> https://www.forextakeover.com/tnburnsSCAMMER <<

See you there!
Terry"

EagleOne
05-15-2018, 05:52 AM
Here is another one from this crook! Like anyone believes a f'ing word from this loser!

"BIGGEST LAUNCH of 2018 (Private Invite For You)

Hey biz friends!

You’re invited to the BIGGEST launch I’ve personally
done and it’s WAY beyond my expectations.

If you’ve seen anything I’ve done in the past,
you know I play for keeps and I play to win.

We've got the strategy, marketing, sales funnel,
traffic, and PROOF...

Join us for this BIG LAUNCH announcement.

This is something I’ve been waiting to come out for
a long time (since the summer of 2017).

If you’ve seen anything I’ve done in the past, you
know I play for keeps and I play to win.

We've got the strategy, marketing, sales funnels,
traffic and the PRODUCT itself will allow us to
create a massive 1NCOME all by itself — without
even having to refer anyone. ;-)

It's going to be the most amazing experience you’ve
ever had.

Click the link below to secure your f*ree position…

>> https://www.forextakeover.com/tnburnsSCAMMER <<

See you there!
Terry"

Come on busttheblock, this one's different. Terry said so. I think you are being too hard on him. The BETA test had people being able to quit their jobs they were making so much money, and this was just in BETA! Can you imagine what will happen when this goes live? If Terry said this is the "real deal" then it has to be the "real deal." he wouldn't lie to us. (cough, cough).

littleroundman
05-15-2018, 06:58 AM
C'mon guys, have a little sympathy for poor Terry, willya ???

Geez, the poor guy lost his whole userbase when MMG and Talkgold shut down.

All he has now is his pathetic emails and a rapidly decreasing number of people to whom he can send them

Geez, be nice

busttheblock
07-08-2018, 03:25 PM
HOLY ****! How much scammer speak is used in this utter bullshit email?????? Terry Burns is a criminal (along with his scamming sponsor, Tyron Indalsingh) and needs to be stopped!

"Hello Friends and Associates

I just learned about something that is going to help people who have never made Serious M0ney
and will make them more m0ney than they have ever made in ANY Marketing Program online.

You have always been one of my Best Online Friends and I wanted to make sure you knew about it.

Would you like to Retire by Thanksgiving with a Very Generous Monthly Check coming in?

Actually, it could happen. Hear me out.......

The Founder of a Program called "People Helping People Worldwide", will help thousands and
thousands of people improve their Financ1al Situation and make SERIOUS, LIFE-CHANGING 1ncome.

Nine years ago, he started a Program called, "Freeway To Success", which is still going, but he was
concerned that even though there were many people in the program that were making Huge
1ncome, the majority were making very little and many would get frustrated and drop out.

This is nothing new in most of the Programs out there. Nearly all of them are based on the principle of
each member getting a few people, let's say 3, which most programs feel everyone should be able
to find 3 people who want to supplement their 1ncome. The reality of this, is many people don't think
they can do it and don't try or they invite one person who is not interested and can't handle rejection.

So he had an idea how to solve this problem where all members would be successful and make
m0ney. He started a "Downline Building Club", inviting people who would like to make m0ney
working from their home to join the "Downline Building Club" for f.ree.

In a recent Webinar he announced that there are over a million people from this Downline Building Club
who are in what he calls "A Holding Tank", now ready to join his new "People Helping People World Wide" program,
which the original "Freeway To Success" will also be a part.

There have been a number of Direct Mail and Online Marketers who are good Recruiters who have
been invited some time ago to Sign Up in "People Helping People World Wide" and can begin
placing people under them to get a Jump Start. I feel fortunate to be invited by one of these people.
However, I just found out that over the next few days they are going to begin to start placing people
from this holding tank so we need to Act Fast to get placed before this starts.

They will take people from the "Holding Tank" and place 3 people under Every Member to help EVERY Member
have 3 People, which will Guarantee EVERY Member joining today will Make M0ney. THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

This program will have People who are good Recruiters bringing in New Members, but anyone who doesn't
like to Recruit will receive their 3 people from the Company, so the Program will continually keep growing.
This is Unheard Of and Truly AMAZING!!!!!!

The Founder, Doc Lett, has a 6 Month Game Plan which is Really EXCITING.
There is a Website that explains exactly how it works, plus they have Webinars and Conference Calls where
they explain everything in more detail.

The Company is pulling out all the stops!
Introducing . . . The Campaign Above All Other Campaigns

We are about to do all the heavy lifting
We are bringing the people to you and making it very hard for people to say "no" to such a very special campaign.
You've got a small window to get positioned. We are about to take thousands of people's income to a whole new
level and the best part - WE PRACTICALLY DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU, just team up with us and follow the steps!

A CAMPAIGN ABOVE ALL OTHERS - UNLIKE ANYTHING THAT HAS EVER BEEN DONE IN THIS INDUSTRY!
You have the opportunity to earn on both sides of the coin . . . CHECK OUT THESE NUMBERS! NO QUALIFICATIONS TO EARN!

Month 1 - Members receive $13.33 from each of the 3 people under them = $40 Earnings
Automatic Upgrade to Level 2, Product Package Valued at $50

Month 2 - Members receive $22.22 for each of the 9, Level 2 Members = $200 Earnings
Automatic Upgrade to Level 3, Product Package Valued at $200

Month 3 - Members receive $148.15 from each of the 27, Level 3 Members = $4,000, plus $3,700 per Month.
Automatic Upgrade to Level 4, Product Package Valued at $1,000, PLUS the Company Donates $200 to
a Charity of your Choice.

Month 4 - $11,000 per month This is where the original Program. "Freeway To Success" kicks in.
Month 5 - $19,000 per month I can give you a Website which Explains Everything in more Detail.
Month 6 - $70,000 per month, PLUS the Company Donates $4,000 to a Charity of Your Choice.

And, we are being conservative! Many will do this much faster, especially when The Perfect Storm kicks in!

I realize this is a lot to absorb, but you really don't have to understand it all right now.

We are on a tight schedule since I didn't find out about this until a couple days ago, and anybody that
gets Registered now will be ready when the Company starts placing people out of the "Holding Tank".

Here is my Personal Website: https://tnburnsSCAMMER.peoplehelpingpeopleworldwide.com

I suggest you click at the Top on ABOUT US to learn more about the company, then click on COMPENSATION PLAN
to get a more complete breakdown of this Amazing Comp Plan, then click JOIN NOW and get a Good Spot before
they start putting people under current members.

There is a One Time, Out-Of-Pocket c0st of $50 for Product One. You can use Credit card, Debit card or Bitcoin
to p.ay the $50. All other products have an Automatic Upgrade which is p.aid for from your e.arnings, so you
don't have any more c0sts out of your pocket.

Get on the Conference Calls to witness All the EXCITEMENT.
Every Monday & Wednesday at 8pm CST Every Tuesday & Thursday at 11am CST
319-527-9660 (No PIN number needed)

Hear the Latest Call at 515-604-9671 PIN# 249161#

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

ProfHenryHiggins
07-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Hmm. Another Kenneth E. Lett scheme. He used to be shacked up with a co-scammer named Lisa Freeman, but his email address suggests that his gal is named Gail.
http://website.informer.com/email/docandgail@aol.com

Google these:
256-351-8671
256-270-2277

And some of Oz's past reviews of Lett's prior failures:
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/the-1-dollar-thing-review-three-tier-matrix-chain-recruitment
http://behindmlm.com/companies/phase-4-global-review-a-4-matrix-tall-travel-club
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/2by2-for-you-review-75-2500-four-tier-matrix-cycler
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/iguana-biz-review-two-tier-3x3-matrix-recruitment-scheme

littleroundman
07-09-2018, 02:19 AM
Nine years ago, he started a Program called, "Freeway To Success", which is still going,

OH, REALLY ????

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/5624/dCEoOn.png

But Hey, carry on pretending, Terry, what good is truth to a ponzi pimp, anyway ?

busttheblock
11-25-2018, 11:18 AM
All I can say is.....SCUMBAG!

"Recyclebot Update - This is a MUST Join - Working Great

Hello Teammates

Recyclebot/GrowthBot is on fire and is far surpassing everyone's expectations. This is a HUGE M0neymaker!

I just realized that I have been in RB now for over 2 months. My experience so far has been an extremely pleasant one.

I constantly e.arn 2.8% a day ( 0.7% every 6 hours ) and have been doing so from day one without any fuss or bother.

From time to time the bot needs maintenance but the company has a Telegrams News Room where they keep all members totally updated ( their communication is excellent ) so any/everything that is going on with RB is relayed to us through this room.

The Company did ask for everyone to verify their account , which I did and I passed on this message several times to everyone in my downline, and once this was done really I don't see where anyone can have an issue with RB.

The reports I get are very positive. Some have opted to withdraw constantly ( in which case they are already in profit but will have to deposit more once their 60 days are up ) while others who have been recycling have boosted their daily e.arnings significantly and I expect most will now follow some sort of plan to start withdrawing their seed m0ney while recycling the rest.

All in all, it has been a very good decision getting involved with RB.

Those still on the fence, I would recommend that you really consider joining this one as it continues to impress and is shaping up to be a very nice o.pportunity.

My Sponsor took some snapshots of what people are saying about this o.pportunity so you don't have to take our word for it.

Here is a post about what has been accomplished in the 3 months of being in operation so far: http://prntscr.com/lbmcec

Here is a big announcement about the appointment of a significant person to the company who brings significant benefits to this program and makes it even more interesting now:

http://prntscr.com/lbmbuw

Here is a page he put together just to show you what members of the program have to say about their experience so far:

https://4everprofits.weebly.com/comments.html

You be the judge!!

I have supplied the details for getting started quite a few times but for those who are finally ready to get involved, please see the links below again.

This page gives you more details about the program

https://SCUMBAGtnburns.wixsite.com/recycle

This page gives you step by step instructions on how to get started along with a recent team video.

https://SCUMBAGtnburns.wixsite.com/recyclebot

For those already involved....ENJOY and make the most of the o.pportunity as these don't come along that often.

For me, I'm e.arning on 8 of the 9 crypto's every 6 hours and building these coins has never been easier, I have to say !!

To YOUR Success,
Terry"

busttheblock
12-07-2018, 06:24 AM
WTF is up with these scumbags!!!!!!!! Another gifting scam being touted as a crowdfunding. No doubt, his sponsor in this scam is Tyron Indalsingh

"Low Cost Crowdfunding Platform - Be The First to Join

Hello Teammates

There is a new program in development right now in Prelaunch. It is called Crowdfunding Guarantee. I have an inside advantage as I know one of the Admin's who personally knows the owners and is in direct contact with them, the programmer and all top personnel involved.

This is a coop crowdfunding platform that allows you to receive unlimited 1ncome through automated level qualifications.

To get in: Quarterly Coop Platform Fee: $29 which $25 is refunded back to to you in order to place you on the first Tier - Silver $25

Only a one time out of pocket of $29 to receive unlimited funds.

>>> Direct payments to your Wallet Account.
>>> 2 People starts the inner ring contributions
>>> Each Member receives 6 contributions to qualify to upgrade to the next level
>>> Potential to earn on all 5 Levels Simultaneously
>>> 100% contributions are paid to members
>>> Follow Me system
>>> Spillover from Top creates Push Through
>>> Can pay via Debit/Credit Card, Wallet or Bitcoin
>>> Website Builder to create Landing Pages for Any Program

Five levels of participation: automated re-entry in each level to e.arn over and over again !

Silver $25 - $12.50 x 6 = $75
Gold $50 - $25 x 6 = $150
Emerald $100 - $50 x 6 = $300
Diamond $200 - $100 x 6 = $600
Crown $400 - $200 x 6 = $1200

We are signing up people now, getting in position for when the system is ready to go into full blast. We are still doing some tweaking, however it's functioning efficiently and ready for team building.

Start your tour here - link removed

There is a video on the homepage that you will be redirected to that will give you more details.

Please give this a serious look. You can sign up now and get positioned. There are other team leaders that they are talking to and they are getting their teams lined up as well. The objective is to get people in and ready to push through mega earnings immediately, Non-Stop! This thing has the ability to create thousands of dollars daily in record time.

I think you will love this program! It's Affordable. Easy to generate 1ncome. Automated and offers a great tool to promote other businesses.

Hope to see you on board.

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

littleroundman
12-07-2018, 06:49 AM
WOW !!

An illegal cash gifting program being launched in the first week of Black December being pimped by serial scammers Terry Burns and Ken "Kiss o' Death" Russo

What could possibly go right ????

Hey Ken, I have a friend who wants to put this program in front of you to take a look at. She is a Team Leader, Carolyn North, and we have worked together on other programs before. She is dependable and experienced. She is support admin for a new program coming forward and that is in the infancy of prelaunch. It is called (name of program deleted) She is looking for leaders for the first placement and asked if I would contact you. Steve

Steve also sent the program details which I reviewed and I decided to join.
More importantly, here is the message I sent to Steve.... Hi Steve, If I send folks to Carolyn can she place them 2 under 2?

Steve contacted Carolyn and here is her reply....

Hello Ken, I am Carolyn North. Yesterday, Steve Bianco sent a request to you to review and join (name of program deleted). I am his sponsor and asked him to do so. He said you were willing to consider joining if I would place your members in 2 x 2. I am perfectly willing to to do this if you wish. How would you like to proceed? Looking forward to working with you. Carolyn North email address deleted phone number deleted

My response.... Hi Carolyn, Thanks for offering to manage this. One question - when we reach the end of the line of respondents, can those that have been entered establish new positions to lend more support at the entry level? Ken

She said yes and then I sent here this request....

Please provide a short message which will provide the following information... ....Introduce yourself and your experience in the industry. ....Why you have chosen this project. ....How you will handle member placement. I will include your message in my first notice program advisory. Ken

She responded right away and tomorrow you will be introduced to Carolyn North and you will receive the program details along with simple instructions if you wish to participate in what I expect will be an excellent team build effort. The platform is totally automated and should proceed very quickly and smoothly.

Additional information from Carolyn.... As Admin, working in Support, I have an inside advantage. I know the owners personally and am in direct contact with them, the programmer and all top personnel involved. This is an coop crowdfunding platform that allows you to receive unlimited income through automated level qualification. To get in: Quarterly Coop Platform Fee: $29 which is refunded back to to you in order to place you on the first Tier - Silver $25 Only a one time out of pocket of $29 to receive unlimited funds. ...Direct payments to your Wallet Account. ...2 People starts the inner ring contributions ...Each Member receives 6 contributions to qualify upgrade to next level ...Potential to earn on all 5 Levels Simultaneously ...100% contributions are paid to members ...Follow Me system ...Spillover from Top creates Push Through ...Can pay via Debit/Credit Card, Wallet or Bitpay ...Website Builder to create Landing Pages for Any Program Five levels of participation: automated re-entry Silver $25 $12.50 x 6 = $75 Gold $50 $25 x 6 = $150 Emerald $50 x 6 = $300 Diamond $100 x 6 = $600 Crown $200 x 6 = $1200 We are signing up people now, getting in position for when the system is ready to go into full blast. We are still doing some tweaking, however it's functioning efficiently and ready for team building. Please give this a serious look. If you wish, you can sign up now and get positioned. There are other team leaders that they are talking to and they are getting their team lined up as well. The objective is to get people in and ready to push through mega earnings immediately, Non-Stop! This thing has the ability to create thousands of dollars daily in record time. I think your team will love this program! It's Affordable. Easy to generate income. Automated and offers a great tool to promote their other businesses.

Thanks to Carolyn for offering to manage this team build. Watch for my next message with the subject "Follow Up To 24 Hour Advance Notice Advisory - 2 Under 2 Team Build"

This message will be sent tomorrow, Saturday, December 8 at 3 PM EST - 2 PM CST - 1 PM MST and 12 NOON PST Ken

busttheblock
12-21-2018, 07:35 PM
Here is another total scam brought to us by scumbag Terry Burns and his sponsor Tyron Indalsingh

"Time Limited PASSIVE 0pportunity - Lock in Your PASS1VE Pr0fits for 2019 & Years to Come!

Hello Teammates

This pass1ve pr0fit e.arner will be around for years to come, and will literally change lives.

LET IT CHANGE YOURS!

There is a very time limited pr1cing offer that will end any time now. So I wanted to get this out to you as soon as possible.

Therefore I just want to send you directly to my information site on this new and exciting 0pportunity.

Completely pass1ve....

A REAL Bus1ness.....

No Referring Whatsoever....

Go to https://tnburns.wixsite.com/upag

This is a Must See 0pportunity.

Terry"

busttheblock
01-16-2019, 05:07 AM
The scams are neverending with this crook and his sponsor, Tyron Indalsingh!

"Hey Teammates

Happy New Year! How are you?

I’m doing fantastic and super fired up for the new year and hope you are too!

When you have 20-30 minutes…hit this link I’m sending you here and watch the presentation. It will show you the smartest, most realistic and least risky way I’ve ever seen to make m0ney with m0ney with zero work or effort. I’m talking being able to DOUBLE your m0ney in 120 days 100% PASS1VELY!

You’ll have to watch the video to find out why for example, 1 person just wired us $40,000 to jump in on this strategy and why thousands of more dollars are being trusted with us daily.

And you can get started for as little as $100.

=> https://newufinancial.biz/partners/ref/SCAMMERtnburns

I of course thought of you as someone that I thought would either find great value in participating in this strategy either as a partner or an affiliate…OR at the very least, I was hoping you could offer some feedback to help us improve the invitation and pitch.

Oh and just to ease your mind…this is not an mlm, biz opp or any other kind other m0ney game. You also don’t have to invite a soul to win with us however if you wanted to invite others to watch the video like I’m doing…you can earn 30% finders fees on the amount they loan!

Now…you’re going to want to check this out ASAP because this is a limited open door invitation so take a look and see why I am so excited about 2019 !

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns"

EagleOne
01-16-2019, 07:44 AM
Let me guess. This is another illegal cash gifting scheme.

busttheblock
01-22-2019, 05:00 AM
The scams being pimped by this crook are totally ridiculous! Here is another on the heaping pile of sh*t this crook is pimping!

"First Notice Program Advisory - Get In Before Launch

Hello Teammates

This program is starting to go viral, don't miss out !

Get in now before more than 500,000 active partners
projected to join by the end of the year !

Turn $5 into $10000
Turn $15 into $49000
Turn $20 into $60000

Program will start on 04th February, 2019
Accepts : BTC/ETH/Payeer
You can buy your spot today.

The Streamreward program offers all the members
two available packages of your choice.

The first package with an available entry is $5.
The cost of the second package is $15.

WE RECOMMEND ACTIVATING BASIC+STANDARD PROGRAM FOR $20.

Inviting other members is not mandatory, but you will
e.arn more if you do. At $5 to get started it shouldn't
be hard. And everyone gets tons of advertising to promote
our other businesses.

The earlier you get in the better. Everyone will be placed
by their registration date.

And in the Spring they will be adding a massive source of
passive 1ncome for members who have paid a package of $20
or more. We have developed a unique passive income system
which you will have access to.

Hurry and get registered at https://streamreward.com/main/referal/scammertnburns

To YOUR Success,
Terry"

littleroundman
01-22-2019, 06:46 AM
Get in now before more than 500,000 active partners projected to join by the end of the year !

Think of a number, triple it, add the total number of ponzi participants who were members of MMG and you STILL wouldn't be able to come up with 500,000 victims, even at $5 a pop, Terry.

busttheblock
02-08-2019, 05:49 AM
People like this f'ing crook need to be behind bars. Look at the crap this ahole spews!

"[GET PA1D] A Gratitude Seed of $2.50 Turns Into $140K Fast!

Hello Teammates

Great little story and I bet you Have heard it before, right?

Most believe you must See it to Believe it. Emphatic NO.

The Secret to mass abundance in any area of your life is,..

You must first Believe it and, you will see it. There is nothing
more profound.

Put it through any test, anywhere. It never fails. Ever.

Herein, lies Give And Get Pa1d.

https://www.GiveAndGetPaid.com/?SCAMMERtnburns

And, how hard is it to find out?

Try a $2.50 gratitude and faith seed. That's it. Really. Now, anyone can experience abundance beyond imagination (well, typical imagination because we show you how to multiply tenfold, one hundredfold, yep, 1000x).

A similar program produced membership in excess of 300k and people all over the place, receiving $10k, $50k, even $100k+).

Why is that you say?

It's about "giving" first Then, you receive. Heard that somewhere before maybe?

We have upgraded this concept, automated the process, and are generating loads and loads of people who are "Getting Pa1d".

They gave a little and got pa1d a lot.

And you, were the first person I thought of in terms of bringing some abundance to.

All payments are pa1d as you go to your crypto wallet of choice, the moment a payment is made. Payments come directly from one member to another via our admin free automated platform.

You can get started for as little as $2.50 however I suggest the following strategy.

EXTRAORDINARY FAST TRACK STRATEGY: Deposit enough funds initially ($40), and upgrade to all 4 tiers of Stage I . This will put you in a position to not miss out on payments and, to receive faster, bigger pay0uts.

Have troubles referring? Receive spillover and/or PIF 4 people which would only c0st you $10.

Go to https://www.GiveAndGetPaid.com/?SCAMMERtnburns

To YOUR abundant success,
Terry Burns "

busttheblock
04-01-2019, 12:33 PM
This has got be a scam! It is being pimped by Terry Burns and his scamming pimp sponsor, Tyron Indalsingh.

"No Referring and 1ncome Guaranteed - New and Different

Hello Teammates

What would you do if your stock broker told you he had inside information and he
guarantees that you will double your investment in about 3 months; what if he puts
it in writing that he set aside bonds equal to your investment to be cashed out by
you if he fails to meet the promised goal?

He also tells you that he can double your m0ney consistently... reminds you that
$1000 doubled 10 times equals over One Million D0llars.....

Would you buy into his recommendation?

Sure you would... it's a sure deal... no risk... you would not think twice about it.
Well ABC Systems is doing something very similar... they are giving you a no-risk
deal which you will kick yourself if you pass it by.

Finally a business where you can e.arn passively and e.arn an 1ncome guaranteed!

No way you will lose m0ney here!

We buy ABC Systems Advertising Packages.
The Packs Pay the advertising costs of major Publicly Traded Companies.
They p.ay you back. And they ensure your money is safe:

Earn Passive: Double (2x) your m0ney in 100 days... or less.
Earn Active: Generous direct sale bonus, 10% binary bonus.
All Ad Package sales are safe because...

All our Packages Are Collateralized!

Your Packages Will E.arn Twice Their C0st within 100 days or less or the company p.ays you
the Difference. All packages are Collateralized by Publicly Traded Stocks from A 15 Year
Old Company with Multiple Patents in a 20 Plus Billion D0llar Market. No risk.

There are complete details with videos on my information site at https://letsgoabc.com/ (I replaced his Wixsite link with the company link here so this scumbag won't get any signups)
Should you like what you see, get registered to lock in your position prior to launch.

To YOUR Success,
Terry"

laidback
04-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Well now. Let's see. No address given; no explanation of who the principles are; no mention of where they are licensed; guarantee of no risk. Yep, this is a red flag bonanza!

busttheblock
05-31-2019, 10:11 AM
Here is the latest from this MORONIC scammer and his little scamming ponzi friend, Tyron Indalsingh!

"
Hello Teammates

What if I told you there was a way to eliminate all your monthly bills, including
your mortgage, in 30 - 90 days or less!

You would say I was crazy, right?

I know it sounds to good to be true.... but IT'S TRUE!

I would like to introduce you to the Miracle System Rotator Group where we help you
remove all your monthly bills.

GET YOUR RENT OR MORTGAGE P.AYMENT CUT DOWN TO $0.00
IN 14 TO 30 DAYS OR LESS WITH THIS NEW BILL RELIEF PROGRAM!

Many of us have waited on a program like this. IT'S HERE! I'm on the most
dynamic team in this program. You'll see why.

Finally stop depending on the government or your job.

Eliminate All Your Debt NOW! NO MORE MONTHLY BILLS EVER!

I have created a webpage that has all the details on how the Miracle System
Rotator Group works!

Go to: https://bit.ly/2HMBfEA

I was skeptical at first but I have found that it actually
works which is why I now want to share this with you!

To YOUR Success,
Terry"

laidback
05-31-2019, 01:26 PM
LOL, shouldn't this POS go in the "When Times Are Tough, HYIP's Become More Ridiculous" thread?

busttheblock
06-14-2019, 08:14 PM
Can anyone say....total bullsh*t cash gifting scam!

"Hello Teammates

Some of the biggest names in the Internet Marketing
space are all coming together to back the first of it's kind,
"done for you", mailer system...

...and today, this very moment, I'm offering you
something that will put you in a highly elite group
of individuals who get very early access.

Positioning is everything.

If getting cash in your mailbox excites you, then
hurry on over.

==> Club Cash Fund (https://www.clubcashfund.com/SCAMMERtburns94)

To YOUR Success,
Terry Burns

PS - I've never seen anything like this
before, it really is a game changer!"

EagleOne
06-15-2019, 02:03 AM
Too funny. Clicked on the link for Club Cash Fund and got this:

Invalid Link Or Username"

busttheblock
08-20-2019, 04:31 AM
Another doozie from this crook and his major scammer friend Tyron Indalsingh

"Exciting New Passive 0pp0rtunity

Hello Teammates

I am constantly on the lookout for something that checks all of the boxes that I know are important in a program that can work for everyone and I have found something that is worth everyone looking into. For those of you that have asked me for a good passive program..... this is it!

I have found something that is quite interesting and if you follow my trend of thought on why I think this will be great for everyone, then you too should be excited about this o.pportunity.

I have tested it and everything works exceptionally well and my sponsor has even tested with big withdrawals to make sure there are no restrictions and I cannot see why, if you follow what I suggest, this cannot be a m0ney maker for all who take the risk ( there is always risk !!! ) .

I have put together a page below to explain everything so please have a read and if this appeals to you and you agree with my logic and views about this o.pportunity then give it a try and see what you think.

Go to: his scamming ref link removed.....this email is pimping Just a moment... (https://l7.trade)

To YOUR Success,
Terry"