PDA

View Full Version : J. Ryan Conley - Career Scammer

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Love_Bitcoin
01-09-2019, 03:37 PM
FN Ponzi drama continues

Knicole as usual has not clue whats going on. I remember once Mr CLOWN-Ley asked her to speak at one of his "PAID" parties and She had no clue what to say.

Sorry Mr CLOWN-Ley what goes around, comes around. U bullshitted so many people saying FN was connected to UN, getting the Nobel prize. Its JUST A FUC... PONZI run by Ponzi Pimps and Pimpettes.

Love_Bitcoin
01-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Ok Mr CLOWN-Ley we are waiting and see when you will be kicked out of Nasgo liked you were kicked out of FN, Isagneix etc.

I still remember you pleading when you were kicked out of ISAGENIX and now with FN.

Remember Athelia Holdings, U were speaking to a lot of "World" Leaders - knowing you - U use a lot of fancy words. Where is that ???

Love_Bitcoin
01-17-2019, 07:44 PM
Ok Mr CLOWN-Ley.

FN has KICKED U out. As usual all your lawyer bull **** etc has come to no result, just like your other schemes.

So I guess its NASGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all the way. Looking forward to another FAILURE !!! HA HA HA

RealAnon
01-18-2019, 05:37 PM
Wow the con man has been awfully quiet over there lately compared to his usual activity.

Maybe reality finally kicked him in the ass and off his high horse.

He hasn’t gotten paid in over a month so wonder how let’s see how long he can pretend to keep up with his lifestyle 😂

HARRISON
01-18-2019, 08:26 PM
Wow the con man has been awfully quiet over there lately compared to his usual activity.

Maybe reality finally kicked him in the ass and off his high horse.

He hasn’t gotten paid in over a month so wonder how let’s see how long he can pretend to keep up with his lifestyle ��

Or maybe the real US lawsuit is scaring the s**t out of him:loser:

Love_Bitcoin
01-19-2019, 08:11 PM
Well it was Mr Nelson Mandela, Nobel Peace Prize and now its MICHAEL JACKSON.

Well as usually our Mr CLOWN-Ley will try to use any BIG NAMES possible for his schemes. Yeah he has been awfully quiet. Must be coming out with his new Bag of Tricks with his usual Ponzi Pimps and Pimpettes. Wonder how he made "RENT" this month. Maybe the 14$ Million Dollar lawsuit on Kelei got his some money OR he won big against FN.

Love_Bitcoin
01-19-2019, 08:17 PM
By the way is Nasgo aka CLOWN-Ley gonna sponsor the Super Bowl

Love_Bitcoin
01-19-2019, 08:53 PM
What US Lawsuit !!!

Or maybe the real US lawsuit is scaring the s**t out of him:loser:

HARRISON
01-20-2019, 02:38 AM
What US Lawsuit !!!

He mentioned it on his last video 'exposing Giles':

'I'm in the middle of a lawsuit right now with the United States government over here regarding Futurenet, and I've still stood up for them...'
And Giles confirmed it:

Whip
01-20-2019, 12:13 PM
my money is on him not paying taxes on the stolen money from his scams

Love_Bitcoin
01-20-2019, 01:26 PM
Naa Mr CLOWN-Ley is just a Ponzi. One Scam goes down, the next one follows. He gave lot of BS of Kelei robbing his money, what happened !!! NOTHING NOTHING.

Same with FN. Today I see he posted 3 posts and as usual we have his Ponzi'S on the side cheering him on. Cant blame them as their pockets need filling.

Regarding the Uncle Sam thing, time will tell.

Love_Bitcoin
01-20-2019, 08:56 PM
It means

a) I got enough people as referrals for another "FAILED" scheme

b) I will keep BS everyone and keep getting more referrals for another "Failed Scheme"

RealAnon
01-21-2019, 10:16 AM
It’s because the guy hasn’t paid a cent in taxes in over 7 years, and money laundering. But of course the rules don’t apply to him and he won’t end up in prison 😂

littleroundman
01-21-2019, 11:01 AM
What a bind Mr Conley finds himself in.

If he admits he has been lying all along about how much he has earned from his pimping, his reputation, such as it is, will be ruined.

If, on the other hand, he HAS been raking it in, he owes Uncle Sam bigtime.

And, that's BEFORE the money laundering.

Couldn't happen to a nicer fraudster.

Love_Bitcoin
01-21-2019, 02:48 PM
Hey Mr Tubby / Silly Steve

We dont need these fancy explanations. At the end of the day, U and Mr CLOWN-Ley are nothing more than Ponzi Pimps

Whip
01-21-2019, 02:52 PM
Hey Mr Tubby / Silly Steve

We dont need these fancy explanations. At the end of the day, U and Mr CLOWN-Ley are nothing more than Ponzi Pimps

yet he insists in participating in sentence number 2

Love_Bitcoin
01-25-2019, 05:44 PM
Mr CLOWN-Ley's BS

a) Staying off socail media - Ha Ha Ha, how long has he said he is gonna leave FB and come back in a week

b) Hey Mr CLWON-Ley - am sure you will come out with LOT MORE SCHEMES which is THE NEXT BIG THING and at the end of the day, say Good Bye to it and leave a lot of people PISSED WITH U

Whip
01-25-2019, 06:07 PM
he should go back to futurenet - no one will see him there - and give up food altogether.

HARRISON
01-25-2019, 08:18 PM
Mr CLOWN-Ley's BS

a) Staying off socail media - Ha Ha Ha, how long has he said he is gonna leave FB and come back in a week

b) Hey Mr CLWON-Ley - am sure you will come out with LOT MORE SCHEMES which is THE NEXT BIG THING and at the end of the day, say Good Bye to it and leave a lot of people PISSED WITH U

'I'm turning off my phone the majority of the day'

No way would he do this unless there was somebody continually trying to contact him that he didn't want to speak to -
like the IRS lol:RpS_smile:

littleroundman
01-25-2019, 11:13 PM
I'm more inclined to think Conleys' (supposed) termination from FutureNet has more to do with the fact FN is about to go belly up AGAIN rather than the reason he's given

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/8647/3CXWUU.png

BEHINDMLM (https://behindmlm.com/companies/futureadpro-collapses-again-roi-payouts-slashed-by-up-to-60/)

Between the IRS and irate victims of his FutureNet victims calling, I'm not surprised he's having to avoid answering his phone and posting on social media

It's 2019, he's not going to be able to simply walk away and move on to his next scam scheme as he has done for years.

Love_Bitcoin
01-26-2019, 02:03 AM
More of his FREAKIN LIES.

Last year it was FN sponsoring the Super Bowl, this year its Nasgao.

I guess we will see Mr CLOWN-Ley walking around with a Nasgo Jacket like he did last year.

HARRISON
01-26-2019, 11:30 AM
I'm more inclined to think Conleys' (supposed) termination from FutureNet has more to do with the fact FN is about to go belly up AGAIN rather than the reason he's given

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/8647/3CXWUU.png

BEHINDMLM (https://behindmlm.com/companies/futureadpro-collapses-again-roi-payouts-slashed-by-up-to-60/)

Between the IRS and irate victims of his FutureNet victims calling, I'm not surprised he's having to avoid answering his phone and posting on social media

It's 2019, he's not going to be able to simply walk away and move on to his next scam scheme as he has done for years.

I agree there's probably more to it than he's letting on, but that video he made was venomous against Giles. All out hysteria. So maybe he is blaming Giles when it wasn't Giles decision to make? The Cease and Desist Order states a combination of accusations including wiretapping and extortion, and Ryan does seem to have alcohol/drug problems. So maybe this is the reason he was booted out of Futurenet? Not a good role model for leader? That and pretending to be dying from Alzheimers!:watching_you:

HARRISON
01-26-2019, 12:01 PM
I've added another video to this post.
I'm sure you'll like it :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

https://taratalkstoday.blogspot.com/2018/12/ryan-conley-says-im-blackmailing.html

RealAnon
01-26-2019, 06:57 PM
So glad you were able to save that video. I saw that live— he was sure quick to delete it the next morning when he realized how much of an embarrassment he is. Chill out on the benders over there con man ;)

HARRISON
01-26-2019, 08:13 PM
So glad you were able to save that video. I saw that live— he was sure quick to delete it the next morning when he realized how much of an embarrassment he is. Chill out on the benders over there con man ;)

A little birdie sent it...I missed that one completely. Thank god for the little birdies :RpS_wink:

Love_Bitcoin
01-28-2019, 01:15 AM
Mr CLOWN-Ley's new bag of tricks. Next he will say he achieved "enlightenment" like Buddha and he has cure for the whole world.

What a slap on his face. HA HA HA, he used to talk so much against Facebook and was so with FN, now FN has "BOOTED" him out. HA HA HA

Love_Bitcoin
01-28-2019, 02:18 PM
Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley, with FN giving U the Boot - No more easy money. Better keep what you have carefully as the "word" is spreading of your Ponzi schemes.

Love_Bitcoin
01-28-2019, 05:37 PM
Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley : Remember U used to keep saying : FB never paid you a dime.

Well here's a poem for U : Facebook never paid CLOWN-Ley a Dime, but FutureNet swallowed all his Dimes. HA HA HA

Love_Bitcoin
01-28-2019, 09:34 PM
Looks like Tubby has become a Preacher.

We all have to leave school, do some shitty jobs and then Ponzi Pimping is the way to go.

Thanks Tubby for setting an example to our future generation. We all know you and Mr CLOWN-Ley are nothing more than Ponzi Pimps.

https://www.facebook.com/alankavanaghonline/videos/574395653036752/UzpfSTEwMDAwNDc5NzI0NTIyMToxMTg2MjAzODI4MjE2MTgx/

Love_Bitcoin
01-28-2019, 09:52 PM
Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley what do you have to say to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7IpcoUsYdw See 4.25 to 4.27. How many times has the Looser said it !!!!

Now U have to shove your balls into your ass, tuck your tail and go lick FB. HA HA HA

littleroundman
01-28-2019, 10:11 PM
Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley what do you have to say to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7IpcoUsYdw See 4.25 to 4.27. How many times has the Looser said it !!!!

Now U have to shove your balls into your ass, tuck your tail and go lick FB. HA HA HA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7IpcoUsYdw

Love_Bitcoin
01-29-2019, 03:12 PM
Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley

When Nasgo gets listed in NASDAQ, then start talking. Before that, stop giving all your BS. Everyone knows you keep jumping from one wagon to another claiming that this is the next real thing, but we all know where that went.

Stop BS PLEASE !!!! By the way how does it feel to now keep using FB to promote your products. Atleast they have the decency to keep you there, unlike FN which BOOTED U OUT. HA HA HA

Love_Bitcoin
01-30-2019, 07:03 PM
Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley

We know all your predictions : Pre-Search beating Google, FN beating FB. Now where are all of them. Down the Freakin Toilet.

By the way, its nice when you talk "ILL" of your past companies by saying "they attempt to". If memory serves me correctly, when you were with them - THEY WERE DOING IT and beating companies like Google and FB.

Well what do you expect out of a Ponzi's mouth. As usual Time will TELL and you have PROVED AGAIN AND AGAIN to be WRONG. ONE MORE FAILURE WAITING TO HAPPEN. and as usual U keep saying : THIS IS THE NEXT BIG THING.

Whip
01-30-2019, 07:43 PM
problem is, no one has ever believe sentence 1

ribshaw
01-30-2019, 11:40 PM
Why would any service social media or otherwise pay someone beyond some de minimis rebate? That's the very claptrap every Ponzi and Pyramid promoter uses to lure gullible people. Of course any deal Conley peddles will require payment in advance which is almost the same as being paid, except in an unsustainable scam form..

If the average user is worth $158 to Facebook how much of that can possibly be paid to them?

You Are Worth $182 To Google, $158 To Facebook And $733 To Amazon!
https://arkenea.com/blog/big-tech-companies-user-worth/

littleroundman
01-31-2019, 12:01 AM
Ummn, if FutureNet has next to zero users, little or no market capitalization and a membership mainly composed of ponzi players and pimps, how on earth is it ever going to compete ???

They calculated this by taking the number of active users and dividing that number by the company’s market capitalization – the number of shares multiplied by the price of each share.

Love_Bitcoin
01-31-2019, 02:37 PM
All of Mr CLOWN-Ley's schemes consist of his Ponzi Pimps and Pimpettes with very few Active Users.

Love_Bitcoin
02-02-2019, 03:30 PM
Mr CLOWN-Ley up to his old tricks again. With FN KICKING you out ( HA HA HA), you need a major economic spark.

So Nasgo is an economic spark for U, not for Humanity.

By the way how is it now that you have to eat your own words. You were bashing FB all the time, now you have NO-WHERE to put your ponzi pimping stuff. HA HA HA.

Love_Bitcoin
02-02-2019, 03:31 PM
Hey TUBBY STEVE, U might become SKINNY LAUREL, but at the end of the day, U and Mr CLOWN-Ley are nothing more than PONZI PIMPS

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1189722587864305&set=a.637235579779678&type=3&theater

Whip
02-02-2019, 04:21 PM
feel free to let the NFL know these scabs are pimping off the back of the Super Bowl: info@atlchampgame.com

Love_Bitcoin
02-02-2019, 08:39 PM
Well Mr CLOWN-Ley has been pretty quiet lately. Maybe he does not want to take calls from his FN Pals who I am sure he has promised them a future Nobel prize etc

Whip
02-02-2019, 08:54 PM
he should have been trolling Mercedes-Benz Stadium this past week with assgo sponsoring the super bowl and all. :RpS_rolleyes:

Love_Bitcoin
02-02-2019, 08:56 PM
Yes Mr CLOWN-Ley, change can be painful for the following reasons

a) Everybody has realized all your schemes one after the other has been a FLOP
b) You are now moving to your Dump in Fife
c) Your stories on PTSD, Saving the world, providing clean water, saving Africa is nothing but a LOT OF TALK. Maybe you did feed some people in Africa, but R U doing it every day. Am sure its a BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
d) I suggest U take that 25K Helmet of yours, put in on your head and go bury your head in the ground.

littleroundman
02-03-2019, 02:48 AM
Yes Mr CLOWN-Ley, change can be painful for the following reasons

Moving from one ponzi to another and another and another is hardly "change" is it ???

Love_Bitcoin
02-03-2019, 04:06 PM
They have a mission to give out a lot of BS like Nobel PRIZE, saving the world from hunger, United Nations, saving Africa.

Where as the "real smart" people like Mark Z, Bill Gates build BILLION $$ companies and NOT RUN ONE FAILED SCAM AFTER THE OTHER, pretending those scams are going to change the world.

And off course we have people who talk against Mark Z and finally have to tuck their tails between their ass and use FB. HA HA HA

Whip
02-03-2019, 04:07 PM
hmmmm. where's all the pics and vid clips from the super bowl?

Love_Bitcoin
02-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Well he did pay "45 K" to plaster his jacket with a FN logo and give out a few pamphlets.

Doubt he spent that much money this time. Maybe Mr Michael Holmes is walking around the Super Bowl talking abt FN, oh sorry its Nasgo now. Keeps shifting Ponzi's so much, its hard to keep up

Whip
02-03-2019, 11:31 PM
watched whole game. not one mention/sighting of assgo. shocking.

littleroundman
02-03-2019, 11:50 PM
https://imageshack.com/a/img921/4821/gfmoGL.png

There, that's better

Love_Bitcoin
02-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Ha Ha love the term "ASSgo"

Yeah Nasgo CEO was on the stands watching the Game as a spectator, but there were no commercials on Nasgo.

How can they afford to anyway. They are all ponzi pimping for some 50-100$ registrations, one ad will wipe out their ponzi pimp savings.

As usual a bunch of BS. Maybe CLOWN-Ley was working as a Door Man there and next he will say he will mingle with the Stars. He has been very quiet lately.

Love_Bitcoin
02-04-2019, 01:10 PM
Mr CLWON-Ley planning to be the next Buddha / Dalai Lama

Next he will say he has achieved a "NEW ENLIGHTENMENT" and will start a NEW COIN for the same. The CLOWN-Ley Enlightment Coin is coming out soon Guys !!!

Love_Bitcoin
02-04-2019, 05:03 PM
By the way where is this Guy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYwU8NTrg0) in ASSgo

I guess Mr CLOWN-Ley has to look for a new Business Partner now, what is his record of having business partners !!!! 1 month, naa I think its more like 1 week.

Love_Bitcoin
02-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Just a FYI - Silly Tubby Steve

WE HATE PONZI PIMPS. Maybe its time the Media need to write something about you Ponzi Pimps. But I guess you aint worth their time - after all U R peddling for 10-50$ referrals. Where is your MR CLOWN-Ley. Gone and buried himself in some hole, putting that 25K helmet on his head.

U Guys are a BUNCH OF JOKERS / LOOSERS

Love_Bitcoin
02-07-2019, 01:05 PM
Looks like Tubby / Silly Steve is taking off now Mr CLOWN-Ley has gone into hibernation.

Steve, we make our Bosses and ourselves wealthy. You Guys do PONZI PIMPING for 10-50$. We heard Mr CLWON-Ley's BS for years, am grateful he has stopped all his BS now. Now U pl stop Yours.

Love_Bitcoin
02-09-2019, 10:05 PM
How come Mr CLOWN-Ley's quiet these days ??

When is the NEXT BIG THING coming out. I see ASSGO going up in somebody's ass soon

OR is he using a new alias like Micahel J Holmes or something ??

littleroundman
02-10-2019, 09:47 AM
How come Mr CLOWN-Ley's quiet these days ??

You have to remember Conley is a follower, not an innovater or leader. At best he's only able to ride on the coat tails of an already established scam scheme.

His credibility level is in the toilet after years of unsuccessful pimping

On top of which the ponzi / pyramid / fraud scene is in the doldrums.

The scam breeding grounds such as Talkgold and MoneyMaker Group forums no longer exist

What else can an unemployable, no talent failed ponzi promoter do but hibernate ???.

Love_Bitcoin
02-10-2019, 08:36 PM
Well its time he went back to the 9-5 job market and did a day's work. He made so much fun of the 9-5 people and now he has to tuck his tail between his balls and go back.

EagleOne
02-10-2019, 09:02 PM
Well its time he went back to the 9-5 job market and did a day's work. He made so much fun of the 9-5 people and now he has to tuck his tail between his balls and go back.

It's what wannabe "Big-Time" pimps do. Take William, the former serf for TM, Bryant. He admitted that he had to take a "JOB" so he could earn enough to pay to join MDCM because he lost his TM revenue and didn't have enough money to join MDCM. Of course as soon as he started making money in MDCM, he stopped his "JOB." Ryan will do the exact same thing. Ponzi pimping is all they really know how to do because it allows them to play act at being a highly successful network marketer.

Love_Bitcoin
02-11-2019, 02:08 PM
Well with all the cures he has come out for PTSD, Alzheimer and what not, we might very soon see - Dr CLOWN-Ley walking around with a white coat.

Maybe he can find one of those Hospitals to buy his 25K Helmet.

He did make "FUN" of FB and people doing a Honest 9-5 job. Now he has to shut his mouth, tuck his tail and go do what he made fun of.

HA HA HA - The Mighty have FALLEN

Love_Bitcoin
02-12-2019, 05:44 PM
Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley, U solved Alzeihmers / PTSD / etc etc

Maybe its time for U to solve this snow issue in Seattle. My suggestion is buy a pair of boots and get a snow shovel and plow everyone's driveways.

U'll get your Millions $$ then.

Love_Bitcoin
02-12-2019, 09:55 PM
How the MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

Mr CLOWN-Ley BS over the years. Again I say - NOT ONE, NOT ONE has LASTED

https://www.youtube.com/user/ryanco206

Love_Bitcoin
02-13-2019, 03:15 AM
Man the BS, this Guy used to pimp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdfCftGri0

What a Joke !!! US Navy Seals (See 0.35) ... My ASSS

littleroundman
02-13-2019, 04:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdfCftGri0

CG1972
02-13-2019, 02:44 PM
Im sorry, but I am going to have to sound off here for a moment.

Ive read through countless pages and pages here of your comments, facts obtained through "sources", assumptions, judgments, etc and one thing that still resonates with me is that I am wondering what mistakes those of you who are here criticizing Ryan have made in your lives? What questionable situations have you been party to over the course of your years?

Everyone has a past and yes, there are many people out there who can be seen as a repeat offender of situations but I really want to know just how squeaky clean your track records are because at the end of the day, you are holding yourselves out to be better than someone else. We all sin and most don't do it the same way others do. So they are moving from a ritzy part of town to somewhere else. So what? So they lease a vehicle rather than out right own it. Their choice, their prerogative! What makes you better than them?

You are also poking fun at someone for medical issues they may actually have. So they say they have early onset Alzheimers. Do you have a medical degree? Do you know what stage it is? Did you know that most people in the early stages of any disease can be normal and not have tremendous side effects? Why are you sitting in judgment of something that can strike you or a family member down at any moment? And to call someone names due to the way they look, there physical appearance (fatty, clownlike, etc.) that shows your level of maturity.

If you ask me, and you didn't, but if you did, this all makes you look no better than the person you spend all of your time attacking! Is he that much of a figure in your life to where he consumes so much of your energy to write about him constantly? He may screw up but he does it openly. You are hiding behind screen names and probably wouldn't have the guts to say any of this to his face.

In my humble opinion, you have made yourselves look no better than him or anyone else you choose to mock, slaughter, publicly humiliate, slander or call names. Shame on you!

EagleOne
02-13-2019, 05:41 PM
CG1972,

I want to thank you for your honest comments regarding your observation and opinions of how we are treating Mr. Conley here at RS. To address your first concern regarding how many mistakes any of us have made in our lives as well as questionable situations compared to Mr. Conley. I can only speak for myself, but as for how many mistakes in my life? There are too many to count, and of course I still make them daily. I just try to keep from making the same ones over and over again. That is not the question. The question is what did you do to learn from your mistakes so you don't keep repeating them. Mr. Conley has learned nothing from his as he keeps repeating them over and over again. More on this later. You also have to understand that Mr. Conley is a pathological liar, a narcissist and a sociopath. All the hallmarks of a great promoter of Ponzi's, in short a Ponzi pimp. The list of Ponzi pimps contains far too many to list here, but Mr. Conley is certainly included in this list. Thus the name of this forum thread - J. Ryan Conley - Career Scammer.

Now I want to address his self-professed claim of suffering from Alzheimer's disease. Mr. Conley has not produced one piece of evidence he suffers from this disease. None of his actions proves he has this disease. You are aware that this disease is the premature stage of early dementia, right? What he has demonstrated is a constant state of delusion, which is not Alzheimer's disease. In your extensive reading of this thread (I assume you meant this thread from your comments) you would have noticed that Mr. Conley said he was suffering from dementia, not Alzheimer's disease. Then that changed to PTSD. So which disease is it that he is suffering from again?

Mr. Conley loves to portray himself as this successful and ultra-millionaire while nothing could be further from the truth. He is all about illusion of being wealthy. Mr. Conley also likes to promote himself as being this smart and savvy Internet Marketer, and knows how to make money via the Internet. It is all a façade. Mr. Conley doesn't know the first thing about doing real due diligence. Due Diligence to him is: 1. Is the admin breathing; 2. What kind of special deal can I get from the admin; and 3. Do I think this will last long enough for me to get my money out with a good return before the Ponzi collapses and everyone else loses their collective shirts. All the while portraying to the masses this program is "THE ONE" that will solve all your money problems and is the "REAL DEA," because he has checked it out and knows it is "THE ONE."

Not "ONE" of his programs has been what Mr. Conley has portrayed it to be. Everyone has been what those of us who have been exposing these Ponzi's for more than a decade or two have said it was a Ponzi. Which proves my point that it is what you do with your mistakes that determines if you have learned from them. Mr. Conley has not, and for that matter never will. It's all he knows how to do.

Now I could address other points in regard to your comments about our treatment of Mr. Conley, but these should suffice; but let me leave you with this last one: Your post condemns us for how in your eyes we have treated Mr. Conley, while at the same time doing to us what you claim we have done to Mr. Conley. Ironic isn't it. You asked us what makes us so "squeaky clean?" We could ask the same of you don't you think?

HARRISON
02-13-2019, 06:48 PM
CG1972,

I want to thank you for your honest comments regarding your observation and opinions of how we are treating Mr. Conley here at RS. To address your first concern regarding how many mistakes any of us have made in our lives as well as questionable situations compared to Mr. Conley. I can only speak for myself, but as for how many mistakes in my life? There are too many to count, and of course I still make them daily. I just try to keep from making the same ones over and over again. That is not the question. The question is what did you do to learn from your mistakes so you don't keep repeating them. Mr. Conley has learned nothing from his as he keeps repeating them over and over again. More on this later. You also have to understand that Mr. Conley is a pathological liar, a narcissist and a sociopath. All the hallmarks of a great promoter of Ponzi's, in short a Ponzi pimp. The list of Ponzi pimps contains far too many to list here, but Mr. Conley is certainly included in this list. Thus the name of this forum thread - J. Ryan Conley - Career Scammer.

Now I want to address his self-professed claim of suffering from Alzheimer's disease. Mr. Conley has not produced one piece of evidence he suffers from this disease. None of his actions proves he has this disease. You are aware that this disease is the premature stage of early dementia, right? What he has demonstrated is a constant state of delusion, which is not Alzheimer's disease. In your extensive reading of this thread (I assume you meant this thread from your comments) you would have noticed that Mr. Conley said he was suffering from dementia, not Alzheimer's disease. Then that changed to PTSD. So which disease is it that he is suffering from again?

Mr. Conley loves to portray himself as this successful and ultra-millionaire while nothing could be further from the truth. He is all about illusion of being wealthy. Mr. Conley also likes to promote himself as being this smart and savvy Internet Marketer, and knows how to make money via the Internet. It is all a façade. Mr. Conley doesn't know the first thing about doing real due diligence. Due Diligence to him is: 1. Is the admin breathing; 2. What kind of special deal can I get from the admin; and 3. Do I think this will last long enough for me to get my money out with a good return before the Ponzi collapses and everyone else loses their collective shirts. All the while portraying to the masses this program is "THE ONE" that will solve all your money problems and is the "REAL DEA," because he has checked it out and knows it is "THE ONE."

Not "ONE" of his programs has been what Mr. Conley has portrayed it to be. Everyone has been what those of us who have been exposing these Ponzi's for more than a decade or two have said it was a Ponzi. Which proves my point that it is what you do with your mistakes that determines if you have learned from them. Mr. Conley has not, and for that matter never will. It's all he knows how to do.

Now I could address other points in regard to your comments about our treatment of Mr. Conley, but these should suffice; but let me leave you with this last one: Your post condemns us for how in your eyes we have treated Mr. Conley, while at the same time doing to us what you claim we have done to Mr. Conley. Ironic isn't it. You asked us what makes us so "squeaky clean?" We could ask the same of you don't you think?

Sorry Eagle, must have missed this comment? What does this relate to?
This is his Facebook post regarding his fake Dementia claims:
https://taratalkstoday.blogspot.com/2018/02/jryan-conley-bravely-admits-he-has.html

EagleOne
02-13-2019, 09:20 PM
Sorry Eagle, must have missed this comment? What does this relate to?
This is his Facebook post regarding his fake Dementia claims:
https://taratalkstoday.blogspot.com/2018/02/jryan-conley-bravely-admits-he-has.html

I remembered his claim that he suffered from Alzheimer's disease, Dementia and then PTSD. I forgot that he claimed Alzheimer's and Dementia at the same time. Regardless, it is his word he has them and has not provided any proof of this diagnosis of both diseases. Further he has exhibited zero evidence of having one of these diseases let alone both. But then later his claim was he suffered from PTSD. I was merely asking which disease does he have since the story kept changing. Further we weren't making fun of his claims, we were just questioning the validity of them.

Whip
02-14-2019, 11:42 AM
I think she means who you are addressing. I am confused as well since I see no post from 'CG1972' on the page.

littleroundman
02-14-2019, 11:57 AM
OOPS, my fault.

Didn't notice the post was moderated and required approval

Fixed

Love_Bitcoin
02-14-2019, 04:42 PM
Well we have Tubby Silly Steve coming out with BIG ADVISE.

Does this NOT REMIND U OF SOMEBODY.

Love_Bitcoin
02-14-2019, 04:52 PM
Just adding a few points

He publically made fun of FB but he shamelessly keeps using it

He comes out with a new scheme every now and then saying THIS IS THE ONE, NOT ONE has lasted

U say we dont have the guts to tell him to his face, when we do - he BLOCKS us in Facebook.

He has NO MEDICAL DEGREE and says he has found the cure for Alzheimers, PTSD and God Knows what ?? He is playing with people's lives when he does that, because SO FAR THERE IS NO CURE for Alzheimers

He has pinged me on FB trying to sell stuff to me. For my luck, I did not go with it. Later on I found it was a SCAM.

He MADE FUN of the Hardworking 9-5 people. When U make FUN of people, then U should also learn to take some of it back.

You are saying we are calling him names, he has publically called people names in FB

He has to learn that he cant throw **** around and then go hide his head in the ground like an Ostrich.

He made claims last year that he is sponsoring the Super Bowl. All he did was wear a FN jacket and walk around the Super Bowl arena.

What goes around, COMES AROUND

How MANY TIMES has it happened that we have found that later on what he has promoted has turned out a SCAM, LOST Money etc. And each and every time, he has promoted saying this is THE ONE.

I can GO ON AND ON, but I hope you get the POINT.

Ive read through countless pages and pages here of your comments, facts obtained through "sources", assumptions, judgments, etc and one thing that still resonates with me is that I am wondering what mistakes those of you who are here criticizing Ryan have made in your lives? What questionable situations have you been party to over the course of your years?

Everyone has a past and yes, there are many people out there who can be seen as a repeat offender of situations but I really want to know just how squeaky clean your track records are because at the end of the day, you are holding yourselves out to be better than someone else. We all sin and most don't do it the same way others do. So they are moving from a ritzy part of town to somewhere else. So what? So they lease a vehicle rather than out right own it. Their choice, their prerogative! What makes you better than them?

You are also poking fun at someone for medical issues they may actually have. So they say they have early onset Alzheimers. Do you have a medical degree? Do you know what stage it is? Did you know that most people in the early stages of any disease can be normal and not have tremendous side effects? Why are you sitting in judgment of something that can strike you or a family member down at any moment? And to call someone names due to the way they look, there physical appearance (fatty, clownlike, etc.) that shows your level of maturity.

If you ask me, and you didn't, but if you did, this all makes you look no better than the person you spend all of your time attacking! Is he that much of a figure in your life to where he consumes so much of your energy to write about him constantly? He may screw up but he does it openly. You are hiding behind screen names and probably wouldn't have the guts to say any of this to his face.

In my humble opinion, you have made yourselves look no better than him or anyone else you choose to mock, slaughter, publicly humiliate, slander or call names. Shame on you!

HARRISON
02-14-2019, 10:13 PM

Ryan Conley (he has other names as well) claims to have Alzheimer's, Dementia and PTSD and claims that having a few stem cell injections has cured him. He is a disgusting liar. A conman. A thief. All of which I've called him out on. He pretends he is dying so he can steal money from people and I will shout it from every roof top I can until the guy is in prison. And being anonymous has ZERO to do with anything. Maybe you should try a google search and READ everything about him before you come onto this forum and criticize honest people for working hard in exposing scumbags like him.

littleroundman
02-15-2019, 02:46 AM
Nobody needs to "judge" Conley.or what he does.

It's a simple matter of reporting the facts, NOT Conleys' interpretation.

Whip
02-15-2019, 12:32 PM
You are hiding behind screen names and probably wouldn't have the guts to say any of this to his face.

wait........you mean the same way you are? Trust me, I would have no problem at all facing this dickbag.

Love_Bitcoin
02-15-2019, 01:43 PM
Same here, I will call himself CLOWN-Ley straight up to his face. He even tried using his Family as bait, saying they got into a program and tried getting me in.

Ask Mr CLOWN-Ley to his face, he came up with so many schemes saying THIS IS THE ONE. People believed him, put thier HARD EARNED MONEY from thier 9-5 job in it and after a few month : BAM, its a SCAM, everything is lost !! what not. Did the money get returned ?? A BIG NOW. All he does is BLOCK People on FB when they start asking questions OR wont take calls.

I have an email from one of his Business Partners telling me things about him. I can post the details here, but he will NOT LIKE IT. So let him be happy with the fact that we just call him CLOWN-Ley etc. He made FUN of all the Hardworking 9-5 people, now its payback time BABY.

He kept saying : Facebook aint paying you a Dime, all I know is FN ATE ALL HIS DIMES. HA HA HA. F.. U ASSHOLE

And he has his friend - Knicole say in FB, that he BOUGHT the Penthouse in Bellevue when actually he was renting with somebody.

ribshaw
02-15-2019, 02:22 PM
Isn't it nice Ryan's obese senile clownlike mommy could show up and scold us.

Everyone has a past and yes, there are many people out there who can be seen as a repeat offender of situations

Yes Ryan Conley is repeat offender promoting scams, you do realize this is a website that tracks scams and scammers?

but I really want to know just how squeaky clean your track records are because at the end of the day, you are holding yourselves out to be better than someone else.

I've never invested in or promoted a Ponzi scam in my life. In fact as with most posters I can spot scams a long time before they implode, I'd say that makes me better than Conley on the Ponzi front.

We all sin and most don't do it the same way others do.

Typing with one hand are you?

So they are moving from a ritzy part of town to somewhere else. So what? So they lease a vehicle rather than out right own it. Their choice, their prerogative!

Actually dumbass it's not their prerogative they're doing it because they spent on a bunch of **** they couldn't afford and other peoples money stopped flowing in. Let's also not forget these illusory displays of wealth are one of the tools of a con man, that's the so what. His finances very much matter because he is offering "business opportunities" to people who can probably not afford to lose money.

Love_Bitcoin
02-15-2019, 02:43 PM
And we have his PIMPS and PIMPETTES on the side cheering him on

Love_Bitcoin
02-15-2019, 02:45 PM
And he talks so much about "FIGHT OVER FREEDOM",

Why DOES HE BLOCK PEOPLE IN FACEBOOK, when they start questioning him

Fat City, LA
02-15-2019, 03:04 PM

I've never been in a scam. (unlike J Crying Clownley) & that is what this site is about.

This is about keeping people from falling for the never ending bullshit from a serial scammer who only does "programs" that go scam.

What don't you get about that?

Whip
02-15-2019, 03:20 PM
And he talks so much about "FIGHT OVER FREEDOM",

Why DOES HE BLOCK PEOPLE IN FACEBOOK, when they start questioning him

maybe that's what happened to futurenet. he had to block his one and only friend. lmao!

Love_Bitcoin
02-15-2019, 03:59 PM
Hey Mr CG1972

U also take CLOWN-Ley's Helmet, put it on your head and go put it in the Commode.

Why R U so quiet now. R U one more Coward like CLONW-Ley, the moment we start asking questions he blocks us out.

What a FREAKIN LOOSER

Love_Bitcoin
02-15-2019, 04:02 PM
Ha Ha Ha

More of his BULL ****. I remember how he said abt Alka Bitcoin. He said he found her after 2 years of looking What happened to the relationship.

Lets talk abt Kelei, Devon, Mika Bitcoin (his former Assistant). I like the story when somebody put his POOP on the walls.

HA HA HA. Mr CLWON-Ley HAS NO FRIENDS, only PIMPS and PIMPETTES.

maybe that's what happened to futurenet. he had to block his one and only friend. lmao!

EagleOne
02-15-2019, 10:24 PM
Hmm, it seems that CG1972 has left the building. Another 1 post wonder attempting to discredit us from exposing scammers. I have to wonder which one of Ryan's personas we were lucky to have come and post? I think CG1972 didn't get the reception s/he thought s/he was going to get thinking from attempting to shame all of us.

Hopefully CG1972 will come back and explain in detail how we still have it all wrong about Ryan, and all we were doing were personal attacks against him/her just like we have been attacking Ryan. Back to you CG1972.

littleroundman
02-16-2019, 12:02 AM
We could go 'round and 'round all day defending ourselves and what we do.

* Does J Ryan Conley promote fraud ?

Yes he does

* Has he done it more than once ?

Yes he has

* Is what he does illegal ?

Yes it is

* Does he lie and steal while promoting fraud ?

Yes he does

* Does he rationalize and justify his criminality ?

Yes he does

* Does he apologize when his activities are exposed ?

No he doesn't

Does the identity of his critics alter the fact he's misleading people ?

No it doesn't

Love_Bitcoin
02-16-2019, 02:23 PM
CG1972 must actually be Mr CLOWN-Ley

How does he know CLOWN-Ley leases his car instead of purchasing the same.

Well Mr CG1972 / CLOWN-Ley : How is to be away from the Hard Working 9-5 Millionaires (these are REAL MILLIONAIRES) of Bellevue and into your Dump. I hope somebody put POOP on your walls and U sniffing it all the way in. Because U talk **** Man, so now its time to breathe ****.

Love_Bitcoin
02-16-2019, 03:56 PM
Hey Tubby Silly Steve

All this what U R Blabbering about, is already out there in the Internet. U pl continue with your ponzi pimping and not give medical advise.

Ur CLOWN-Ley started giving us medical advise and we know where he is now

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOfficial/posts/1199963780173519

Love_Bitcoin
02-16-2019, 07:57 PM
Hey Tubby Silly Steve

If U R so worried what others are thinking abt you, why are you posting abt it anyway.

Is it tickling you, that the truth abt you is being posted.

Love_Bitcoin
02-16-2019, 08:06 PM
And off-course we have the Ponzi Side Kicks ON THE SIDE cheering TUBBY SILLY Steve

HARRISON
02-17-2019, 03:49 AM
And off-course we have the Ponzi Side Kicks ON THE SIDE cheering TUBBY SILLY Steve

As long as there are people like this pushing these scams, they'll never end. Every single one of these people knows what these 'businesses' are and have no morals. It took me a long time to figure that out. That people can hide behind the facade of a 'business' and promote them as genuine, just so they can steal money out in the open. I always figured that these people are just naive, and that if we told them, they'd just stop. Sounds stupid saying that now. But now I know they never will. Why should they? Which law enforcement agency will stop them? None. Zero.
The irony is, people complain that as we are anonymous, we somehow don't count. Our opinions and research are discredited before anybody reads a word. And yet these ponzi pimps are hiding as well. Hiding behind the truth.
And our job is getting harder, not easier. Facebook don't care that we are the good guys, I can't print what I want to anymore. Suspension is a bitch.
And YouTube have banned my account for 'copyright infringement'. No idea what video caused that, they won't tell me. No appeal. No come back. Just banned. And yes, I can make another channel. But what's the point? It will only get banned again.
I know we win in the end. The scams close. But sometimes it feels like we're pissing in the wind.
One other thing, and this is true. Broke me at the time but I'll share it now.
I have no idea whether MAP/TAP is being investigated. I have hope. That's all we have now. But in 2017, we were in constant touch with the police about MAP, Tony, Lynne etc and I know others were to. So they 100% knew MAP was a scam. And yet a senior Police officer actually said to us that (everyones) work was effectively the reason why they won't investigate MAP. That because Simon and MAP had such good coverage on the internet, people should have googled them and realized it was a scam for themselves.:crying_2:
I'm so glad I've been part of this community. You do such a good job. One day I hope other people realize this too. Kudos.

Love_Bitcoin
02-17-2019, 01:51 PM
Well the hope is people like CLOWN-Ley and Tubby Silly Steve start approaching new people, those new people would goodle abt these Guys.

If U do research on Ryan Conley in Google, this web site comes on the second page. To get it to come on the first page, we need to be more active here.

If we can save ONE PERSON from loosing his hard earned money in a scam, all our input is worth it.

Love_Bitcoin
02-17-2019, 01:53 PM
Steve is improving in being called Names. From Silly Tubby Steve to Ponzi Pimp and now this

Whip
02-17-2019, 02:00 PM
well, he's not racist. he'll steal from any ethnicity whether they can afford it or not.

Love_Bitcoin
02-17-2019, 03:29 PM
Where and Who do you think CG1972 is ??

Do you think he is in the Penthouse @ Bravern !!! -- Naaaaaa

Do you think he is in the Penthouse @ Seattle !!!! --- Naaa

Do you think he is cleaning Poop of Ryan's Dump in Fife --- Most possibly

Love_Bitcoin
02-18-2019, 03:27 PM
Looks like Silly Tubby Steve is joining CLOWN-Ley in MAKING PREDICATIONS

CLOWN-Ley also used to make predictions like Pre-Search beating Google, FN beating FB. We all know where that went.

Down the Freakin Toilet. Maybe Devon took all that **** out of the Toilet and stuck it on CLOWN-Ley's walls. HA HA HA

Love_Bitcoin
02-20-2019, 06:45 PM
This is how Ponzi's create Hype. CLOWN-Ley used to do the same thing

Love_Bitcoin
02-21-2019, 02:23 PM
Ponzi Pimps blame successful people like Mark Z, however they also like to use successful people when it suits thier needs

The trait of a Ponzi : Jump from One wagon to another SHAMELESSELY

By the way CG1972 : Where R U nowadays. Did U put CLOWN-Ley's Helmet and bury your head in the ground.

Whip
02-21-2019, 02:28 PM
Ironically musk is looking more and more like a scammer every day to some people.

Love_Bitcoin
02-21-2019, 05:03 PM
Hey Tubby Steve : One thing I give U.

U and CLOWN-Ley are BIG TALKERS. But at the end of the day, you just do Ponzi Schemes. U R taking referral money and asking those to refer again.

U DO NOT BUILD ANYTHING. Stop giving all this BS. Atleast CLWON-Ley is keeping his TRAP SHUT, U do the same

Whip
02-21-2019, 06:05 PM
it's opposite day on his futurenet facebook page.

Love_Bitcoin
02-23-2019, 04:19 PM
One Ponzi Pimp calling out Other Ponzi Pimps

Hey Silly Tubby Steve : First U R the Ponzi, correct yourself before correcting others

Whip
02-23-2019, 04:25 PM
he was off to a good start with 'let me help you identify scams' then it fell apart when he forgot to list everything on his own page which would have been much faster than what he did.

Love_Bitcoin
03-02-2019, 11:53 PM
CLOWN-Ley starting his BS Talk again.

The one highlighted means : Thank you Suckers for joining my various FAILED PONZIES. FB never paid U a Dime, but FN ate all your Dimes

Also we have TUBBY SILLY STEVE RETARD giving us financial advise, that School Drop Out. What a Freakin Joke. Maybe we should send these Guys to wall street. Even cleaning the bathrooms there will be too much for them.

Love_Bitcoin
03-04-2019, 04:29 PM
Why is CLOWN-Ley so quiet ??

a) He has given enough BS all these years featuring Failed Ponzis, so no body will believe him anymore

b) He has gone to his Dump in Fife and is ashamed to show where he lives now

c) He is hiding from all the calls he will be getting from his Failed schemes

d) What else Guys ??

EagleOne
03-04-2019, 06:59 PM

a) He has given enough BS all these years featuring Failed Ponzis, so no body will believe him anymore

d) What else Guys ??

Dengue Fever, Coma, Alzheimers, Dementia, PTSD, or all of the above?

Love_Bitcoin
03-04-2019, 07:02 PM
One of CLOWN-Ley's Pals sells this CBD Stuff

Look like it does not work on Ponzi Pimps.

littleroundman
03-04-2019, 10:11 PM
What else can he do but stay in hiding ???

Everything he's pimped over the past few years has turned to excreta and there's nothing new on the horizon worth talking about

Love_Bitcoin
03-05-2019, 12:14 AM
Well we still have NASGO, sorry its ASSSSSSSSSSSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Love_Bitcoin
03-05-2019, 02:33 PM
https://behindmlm.com/companies/nasgo-sharenode-being-marketed-as-super-bowl-sponsors/

I guess they ARE ALL THE SAME

Whip
03-05-2019, 02:50 PM

d) What else Guys ??

e) licking his wounds from his latest Love_Bitcoin beatdown.

Love_Bitcoin
03-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Silly Tubby Steve wants to go back 35 years. Thanks to the Internet, he is able to do his ponzi pimping.

If he went 35 years back, he will be working as a Delivery Boy !! Stop Talking Too much - Tubby Steve and do your ponzi pimping

Whip
03-05-2019, 05:11 PM
sounds like chubby is aware he could get filleted en masse by the people he's ripped off.

Love_Bitcoin
03-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Sorry SILLY TUBBY STEVE

CLOWN-Ley swore by FN for the past 3 years and it ATE ALL HIS DIMES

Now everyone is leaving FN and you dont have to propagate something else.

Love_Bitcoin
03-09-2019, 08:06 PM
Hey Tubby Silly Steve,

ALL PONZI PIMP COMPANY will go that way. A Company built on 10$ referral money has to land somewhere. GO FREAKIN BUILD SOMETHING AND THEN TALK

Whip
03-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Sorry SILLY TUBBY STEVE

CLOWN-Ley swore by FN for the past 3 years and it ATE ALL HIS DIMES

Now everyone is leaving FN and you dont have to propagate something else.

oh steve.........people do still believe you are a scammer. don't worry.

EagleOne
03-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Is it just me or is anyone else tired of Ryan and Steve? They are so predictable they are boring to me now. They are scammers and they will always be scammers. I really don't think they are going to be around much longer. Their followers are dropping like flies. They are becoming like Ken Russo a has-been. Ken was the #1 pimp of Ponzi's and illegal cash gifting schemes for almost 8 years, and now he has almost entirely disappeared, especially after the ASA, TalkGold and MMG forums went bust. Now all of his can't miss, run by the most trusted admin, yada, yada, yada programs are crashing and burning faster than he can recruit people into them.

littleroundman
03-11-2019, 11:26 PM
Nah, it's not just you.

In my observation, the "industry" is at it's lowest point for years, compounded by the fact neither Silly Steve Lawson or J. Ryan Conley are smart enough to do anything but pimp other peoples' nonsense.

No new "next-big-things" and they are out of a job

Love_Bitcoin
03-12-2019, 01:04 AM
Tubby Steve creating Hype like CLOWNLEY used to do

Love_Bitcoin
03-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Well if we can SAVE 1 PERSON in investing in a PONZI SCAM, it will be worth it.

Going forward I hope people google abt CLOWN-Ley and Tubby, before investing

Love_Bitcoin
03-12-2019, 03:34 PM
I thought he HATED Facebook and kept saying : FB never paid U a Dime

Well he cant post on FN as they ATE ALL HIS DIMES

Love_Bitcoin
03-12-2019, 06:52 PM
CLOWN-Ley does not seem to show his Mansion ANY MORE. Doubt he is living in the High Rise in Seattle any more.

HARRISON
03-12-2019, 08:08 PM

d) What else Guys ??

Try googling 'J. Ryan Conley' and see what you get.
Talk about your words coming back to haunt you

:loser:

Love_Bitcoin
03-14-2019, 07:20 PM
Rofl....

Whip
03-14-2019, 08:00 PM
that's pretty disturbing

Love_Bitcoin
03-15-2019, 04:18 PM
Yes Tubby Steve - FN is ALL A MEMORY

FN ATE ALL OF CLOWN-Ley's DIMES

Love_Bitcoin
03-17-2019, 01:41 PM
Yes Tubby Steve at the end of the day, U R A Failed Ponzi Pimp, just like your other Buddies

Whip
03-17-2019, 02:12 PM
admitting he's a failure = lollerz!

Love_Bitcoin
03-19-2019, 03:11 PM
Steve expanding his network to more Ponzi Pimps. By the way where is CLOWN-Ley ??

Love_Bitcoin
03-19-2019, 03:16 PM
CLOWN-Ley getting into Science.

After World Hunger, Saving the Rain Forest, Mr Mandela, Nobel peace prize, its now Science.

Now Science is going to go down the FREAKIN TOILET

Whip
03-19-2019, 03:24 PM
lol. morons. flat earthers aren't going anywhere for fear that they are indeed wrong.

Love_Bitcoin
03-22-2019, 07:00 PM
One more to join the likes of CLOWN-Ley and TUBBY DUMB STEVE. Does what CLOWN-Ley does. Potrays a Flashy lifestyle

Wonder how CLOWN-Ley is enjoying his Dump in Fife. Must be removing the poop which Devon threw on his walls. HA HA HA

https://www.facebook.com/hithermann/

https://pennystockwhizzkid.com/hither-mann-scam/

Love_Bitcoin
03-22-2019, 09:37 PM
Have U seen Kelei Taylor's Live Videos. Its a lot of talk, but no actual MEAT.

She and CLOWN-Ley used to be BEST BUDDIES. She definitely a BIG PONZI QUEEN.

Love_Bitcoin
03-23-2019, 06:51 PM
Remember CLOWN-Ley's STEM CELL COIN : https://www.facebook.com/Conleyrayan?epa=SEARCH_BOX

It has 0 COINS IN CIRCULATION. WHAT A FREAKIN LOOSER

Love_Bitcoin
03-25-2019, 06:58 PM
2 PONZIS creating a lot of hype. Our dear CLOWN-Ley used to do the same thing

Love_Bitcoin
03-28-2019, 11:28 AM
Looks like TUBBY LARD Steve will become TUBBY TUBBY tubby Steve.

How come he is not meeting his Brother - Mr CLOWN-Ley

Love_Bitcoin
03-28-2019, 12:12 PM
Ponzi Pimp Steve coming out with his BS

Hey Tubby, U R and UN-EDUCATED PONZI, who does not BUILD ANYTHING, but just ponzi pimps everyone

Love_Bitcoin
03-28-2019, 12:14 PM
Hope he runs into a Group of TOUGH Bikers. They dont take BS

Love_Bitcoin
03-28-2019, 01:37 PM
CLOWN-Ley seems to be slowly coming OUT. As usual a lot of BULL ****.

Love_Bitcoin
03-30-2019, 11:14 AM
HA HA HA, all they have is some cheap RACKS in some Forksaken WareHouse and thats the next BIG THING.

What a LOOSER and a BIG PONZI. Now they are taking money even without putting up machines

littleroundman
03-30-2019, 11:31 AM
Any fool knows the cost of cooling is one of the main reasons crypto mining is unprofitable in most countries.

The same fool knows Arizona is one of the hottest states in the USA, and Reykjavik, Iceland has one of the largest crypto farms on the planet because of the fact it is naturally cold and energy costs are relatively low.

Why on earth then is Dunamis (and J Ryan Conley) proposing to start a large crypto mining farm in one of the harshest environments imaginable in Arizona ?

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/4085/Us4F6T.png

Love_Bitcoin
03-30-2019, 10:23 PM
By the way do you think TUBBY LARDY STEVE will be visiting his pal : CLOWN-Ley in FIFE. I guess he wont be able to enjoy the Pent House at Bellevue or Seattle. Maybe he can help CLOWN-Ley clean the **** of CLOWN-Ley's walls which Devon left.

HA HA HA

Love_Bitcoin
03-30-2019, 10:27 PM
Its nice when people get smart and ask these PONZI's SMART questions. A RETARD like Tubby Steve does not have the brains to answer these questions.

I guess Tubby Steve must have run through all the people in UK, now targeting the people in the US. Sorry Mr LARDY TARDY, your Old Pal CLOWN-Ley did that. He even went to Africa.

Maybe you should go convince the Polar Bears in the Artic and Antartic.

Love_Bitcoin
04-03-2019, 10:43 AM
I hope we were part of the movement which got CLOWN-Ley KICKED out of Social Media. Now its time to KICK OUT Guys like LARDY TARDY STevey etc....

EagleOne
04-03-2019, 11:32 AM
I hope we were part of the movement which got CLOWN-Ley KICKED out of Social Media. Now its time to KICK OUT Guys like LARDY TARDY STevey etc....

Need your help here. I have no clue what you are talking about. When you make these statements please give us a reference to what you are making a comment on. Many of us don't have the time to follow every FB page post of his or Steve Lawson. While you are fully aware of what this is about, but to a visitor they have no clue. Thanks for helping.

Love_Bitcoin
04-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Fatty Lardy Stevey should have given this advise (highlighted in red) to CLOWN-Ley. We all know where CLOWN-Ley is now, wiping off the poop which Devon threw on his walls.

Love_Bitcoin
04-10-2019, 04:40 PM
CLWON-Ley used to do the same thing. Stand in front of Fancy Cars. Wonder if he was trying to show whether he owned them.

I like Mike Jung's reply to Fatty Lardy Steve. As usual all Ponzi Pimps try to show a life style which they cannot afford.

Whip
04-10-2019, 04:45 PM
it's a photoshop

don't know who this guy is but appears to be/was his car. tesla at top of page has those plates but scroll about 3/4 way down page. same car, same plate

Mike Dunn @mike_dunn84 Instagram Profile | Picdeer (http://picdeer.com/mike_dunn84)

Love_Bitcoin
04-13-2019, 04:50 PM
Famous TRICK by all PONZI PIMPS

The moment U start asking questions, they BLOCK U

Love_Bitcoin
04-14-2019, 06:47 PM
Looks like CLOWN-Ley is back to his bag of tricks

a) He SHAMELESSLEY uses FB, but attacks Mark. Well I guess with him getting KICKED OUT OF FN and THEY ATE ALL HIS DIMES, he has NO-WHERE TO POST

b) Coins that are DOOMED TO FAILURE. Every Freakin Coin he came out with, we know where that has gone.

Hey how come U NOT TALKING about PTSD, Alziehmers, RAIN FOREST, Nobel Peace Prize. Well I guess all that what you talked is a bunch of BS.

Whip
04-14-2019, 07:26 PM
wait........are you saying he didn't post that on futurenet and is still using facebook after promising to leave?

https://media.tenor.com/images/6f567ef7cae93ca76de2346f28764ee9/tenor.gif

Love_Bitcoin
04-14-2019, 11:56 PM
FN - KICKED HIM OUT and ATE ALL HIS DIMES

Where else will he post !!!!

Love_Bitcoin
04-17-2019, 01:38 PM
Rofl

Love_Bitcoin
04-17-2019, 03:42 PM
OK Guys , be ready for some BS soon

Mr CLOWN-Ley has covered
- Save the World
- Save Amazon
- Provide drinking water
- Peace Prize
- Used names like Mr Nelson Mandela
- and all the other BS

So what do U think the next BS is gonna be

Love_Bitcoin
05-01-2019, 04:01 PM
CLOWN-Ley pimping out his new "FAILURE"

I still remember Knicole tell on FB, that CLOWN-Ley bought the Bellevue Penthouse when he was actually renting with a help of a room mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R43J4IS2040&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR10GbYchna6Wnm57sMgo44ZB2PMRRQyfHez0AZOC QgAm2j11somNm_34PI

Love_Bitcoin
05-01-2019, 06:14 PM
Hey CLOWN-Ley

To add to points (1) and (2), pl add (3), (4) and (5)

(3) Those who do not believe in doing a real job and just pimping of referrals of others

(4) Those who claim they are "MILLIONAIRES", but still live in Dumps cleaning Poop off their walls

(5) Those whose fortunes got ruined because they kept going AGAIN and AGAIN into Failed schemes marketed by Ponzi Pimps

Love_Bitcoin
05-01-2019, 06:26 PM
https://blog.followjulian.com/dunamis-mining-review-fake-mining-but-real-ponzi-scam/

AND THATS THE VERDICT GUYS.

Love_Bitcoin
05-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Yes Fatty Lardy DUMBO Steve

U, CLOWN-Ley and all your Ponzi Pimp Pals belong to the 1% category

Love_Bitcoin
05-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Why is CLOWN-Ley pimping Future Net again.

I thought he was given the BOOT.

Or maybe he has no-where else to go.

Love_Bitcoin
05-03-2019, 11:13 AM
CLOWN-Ley was promoting "ASSGO" some time back.

Now we have Ari calling it a SCAM.

CLOWN-Ley your thoughts !!! I guess as long as U get the referral money, its good with U. Tell me how long have U stayed with any company.

Dunamis or whatever U R promoting now, is DUMB ASS

Love_Bitcoin
05-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley

You say Freedom of Speech is so important

Couple of months back, U were posting all over FB abt what FN did to you ?? Now suddenly how R U their Best Buddy ??

By the way : FB never paid U a dime, but they NEVER STOLE all your Dimes.

Whip
05-03-2019, 05:04 PM
isn't he notorious for deleting other people's free speech when they point out the scams he pushes?

Love_Bitcoin
05-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Now he is out with "DUMB ASS" scheme , pushing it out from some Club. Am sure he will be touring that facility saying it is THE NEXT BIG THING.

We have seen ENOUGH OF ALL THAT.

HARRISON
05-04-2019, 09:15 AM
Ryan explaining why all of the million people he recruited for Futurenet are ALL guilty of cross recruiting.

https://vimeo.com/334154151

HARRISON
05-04-2019, 09:19 AM
And this video was removed pretty quickly after Ryan posted it - not hard to see why, it's disgusting.
It shows him trying to recruit people in Africa who are so poor they can't even feed themselves, let alone have a phone.

https://vimeo.com/334153677

Whip
05-04-2019, 09:50 AM
And this video was removed pretty quickly after Ryan posted it - not hard to see why, it's disgusting.
It shows him trying to recruit people in Africa who are so poor they can't even feed themselves, let alone have a phone.

https://vimeo.com/334153677

what an uber scumbag

Love_Bitcoin
05-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Why is he sucking up to FN, when some time back he planned a lot of action to them. Must be wanting to get his dimes back

Love_Bitcoin
05-04-2019, 02:18 PM
That Guy is a Cockroach !!! He will make use of the Poorest of the Poor.

He does not bother coming to people at Google, FB, Amazon, MS etc because they will expose him in 5 mins.

what an uber scumbag

Love_Bitcoin
05-04-2019, 05:13 PM
See 13.35. He talks abt "Assgo" coming into his life when FN went out of his life

Now where is "ASSGO". Down somebody's ASS

The only thing which has been part of his LIFE is FACEBOOK right from the beginning, which so kindly accommodates his BS. Maybe its time they kick him out, like how Isagenix did.

Ryan explaining why all of the million people he recruited for Futurenet are ALL guilty of cross recruiting.

Love_Bitcoin
05-04-2019, 05:14 PM
See 13.35. He talks abt "Assgo" coming into his life when FN went out of his life

Now where is "ASSGO". Down somebody's ASS

The only thing which has been part of his LIFE is FACEBOOK right from the beginning, which so kindly accommodates his BS. Maybe its time they kick him out, like how Isagenix did.

littleroundman
05-04-2019, 11:39 PM
Now where is "ASSGO".

With J Ryan CONley promoting it, where do you think it is ???

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/4320/SXcTR1.png

Love_Bitcoin
05-06-2019, 11:59 AM
CLOWN-Ley as usual keeps talking abt FB.

But does that CLOWN NOT REALIZE, that that is the ONLY PRODUCT that has been with him right from his career in Network Mktg. Starting from Isagenix to ASSGO, he has run thru them all and left (sorry BOOTED OUT in most of them).

Have to wait and see his LATEST PONZI which will off-course CHANGE THE WORLD, SAVE AFRICA and what not !!!!!!

Whip
05-06-2019, 02:20 PM
so, we're back to: why is he posting about it on facebook?

Love_Bitcoin
05-07-2019, 10:54 AM
Study Hard, Work Hard and live a moral life

Getting involved with Ponzis, this is what happens. If memory serves me correctly, CLOWN-Ley was promoting this once

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/07/ponzi-victim-cost-loved-ones-216000-after-recruiting-them-for-scam-9287389/?fbclid=IwAR0rcLqOzJynzZNLkr_b6QEw_1H1NRBXHzOZWsFC c4ClJ-MR1vnlwEW2Yis

Love_Bitcoin
05-07-2019, 11:17 AM
Very simple. He has NOWHERE TO GO.

Starting with Isagenix, who KICKED HIM OUT to FN where he threatened to do a lot of stuff.

FB is the only place that is tolerating him.

so, we're back to: why is he posting about it on facebook?

Love_Bitcoin
05-09-2019, 05:38 PM
So Mr CLOWN-Ley was telling us to leave our jobs which ACTUALLY BOUGHT US Million+ $$ Homes in Bellevue and do FN marketing. All he could do was some Dump in FIFE.

Now its even worse, we have to work for 1$ per referral. ROFL. Even I get 100 Referrals per day, I cannot afford to PAY MY FREAKIN MORTGAGE, maybe if I lived in a dump like CLOWN-Ley does

Love_Bitcoin
05-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Hey CLOWN-Ley, yes you are very proud. U made fun of the hardworking 9-5 people sitting in traffic, where as you were ponzi pimping ONE FAILURE AFTER THE OTHER.

Whatever you have come out with is SUPPOSED TO CHANGE THE WORLD and at the end of the day has anything of it happened.

At the end of the day, U R peddling 1$ FN referrals.

Dont stand in front of some fancy hotel and pretend as if you belong there. U belong to a place, where poop was thrown on your walls.

If U R so worried of what people R talking abt U, why do you post.

Love_Bitcoin
05-11-2019, 05:05 PM
I PITY the 10 people who are going to be promised the WORLD and finally we know what happens

Who knows maybe one of them will

Save Africa
Save the Amazon
Win a Noble Peace PRIZE

or

TURN OUT TO BE THE NEXT FAILED PONZI PIMP

Love_Bitcoin
05-11-2019, 07:48 PM
Hope this happens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnz2oo8MRas&fbclid=IwAR1TfEDWAyx3-upa8AnXW2NJxqO-mhTWJpZfXcMwnpiJ5qe0mzK-RtyCknc

Love_Bitcoin
05-17-2019, 05:13 PM
CLOWN-Ley talks abt censorship.

Hey Mr CLOWN - Practice what U preach. U block the first person who asks questions or against U. Where is freedom of speech then.

No wonder U keep pimping ONE FAILED SCHEME one after the other. So whats the new scheme which will CHANGE THE WORLD ???

Maybe you should come out with something that automatically "removes poop of your walls". Thats the best present U could get

Whip
05-17-2019, 06:26 PM
then just stay on futurenet. seems like a no brainer.

Love_Bitcoin
05-17-2019, 07:47 PM
CLOWN-Ley knows if he just talks on FN, there really would be no audience.

At the end of the day, we all know he is just promoting one Failed Scheme one after the other, simply talking abt changing the world and all his BS.

HARRISON
05-18-2019, 01:53 PM
Since You Tube closed my channel, I've had to re-release a few videos and this one definitely gets a make-over.
You're very welcome Ryan :loser:

https://vimeo.com/337023461

Love_Bitcoin
05-18-2019, 06:53 PM
HA HA HA - Loved the Video

Since You Tube closed my channel, I've had to re-release a few videos and this one definitely gets a make-over.
You're very welcome Ryan :loser:

https://vimeo.com/337023461

Love_Bitcoin
05-18-2019, 06:54 PM
Another of one of CLOWN-Ley's predictions which is GOING TO FAIL.

CLOWN-Ley - I think U R demented bcos U R spelling the poop which your friend threw on ur walls. GO clean that up

littleroundman
05-18-2019, 11:30 PM
Another failed prediction from a failed ponzi pimp - sounds about right to me.

Love_Bitcoin
05-19-2019, 02:03 PM
An off-course he will go through "Business Partners" like he does every week or so.

I still remember him talking of Alka Bitcoin giving some BS, he found her after 2 years etc. Now where R they ?? Where is the other Business Partner who traveled with CLOWN-Ley for Nasgo. GONE GONE GONE.

busttheblock
05-20-2019, 01:00 PM
Pimping Cloud token now! What a scammer!

littleroundman
05-21-2019, 12:16 AM
That's a good thing.

It means he's gonna make more of a fool of himself, if that's possible

Cloud Token is definitely NOT the next-big-thing

Love_Bitcoin
05-21-2019, 11:42 AM
I guess he will start talking abt FN again. By the way why does he not talk abt his Fancy place where he stays !!!!!

Whip
05-21-2019, 12:01 PM
excellent. the government mole has been accepted.

Love_Bitcoin
05-22-2019, 11:16 AM
Based on his cover photo, it will be FN all over again.

Well he covered - saving Africa, providing water, Nobel Peace Prize, Mandela foundation etc

Whats the new BS he is going to come out with. Maybe create more CLOWN's like him

Love_Bitcoin
05-22-2019, 12:28 PM
Did not understand your reply

excellent. the government mole has been accepted.

Whip
05-22-2019, 02:22 PM
he claims to be being watched by the government.
he left the futurenet scam and bashed the **** out of them
he suddenly has a huge chubby for this scam again
since the government is watching him and he has knowingly gone back to a scam that he clearly knows is a scam, it stands to reason the government had a talking to him and made him a deal with them about becoming their mole to watch this scam from the inside and report back to the government.

HARRISON
05-22-2019, 03:32 PM
..which could explain why HE went back to them, but why on earth would THEY take him back after all the terrible (sorry truthful) stuff he said about them?

EagleOne
05-22-2019, 04:22 PM
..which could explain why HE went back to them, but why on earth would THEY take him back after all the terrible (sorry truthful) stuff he said about them?

I think they needed him back in the fold. I know that sounds odd, but they think he can bring more new people in than they could on their own or through others still pimping this Ponzi. One thing is for sure....they both deserve each other. This could easily speed up the demise of FN instead of buying them more time as FN thinks it will.

Love_Bitcoin
05-22-2019, 04:56 PM
Am sure all the PONZI's must be calling each other asking them to post on thier "DUMB ASS" Mining. CLOWN-Ley will come out with one shortly

littleroundman
05-22-2019, 08:05 PM

I think it's called "rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic"

littleroundman
05-22-2019, 11:15 PM

Beggars can't be choosers ???

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/6897/9C5Cf8.png

Love_Bitcoin
05-22-2019, 11:38 PM
Remember CLOWN-Ley predication

As usual it was a FAILURE. Pre-Search will BEAT GOOGLE. HA HA HA. What a Freakin Moron

Love_Bitcoin
05-22-2019, 11:42 PM
Hey CLOWN, Does that not remind U of some one

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Love_Bitcoin
05-25-2019, 07:06 PM
Well what do U expect from the CLOWN

He keeps BASHING FB, but when it suits him : he displays details abt the same.

Love_Bitcoin
05-25-2019, 09:13 PM
Well according to Mr Ponzi here, FN was supposed to be the next FB when 2 years back.

Even after 20 years, Mr Ponzi will be saying the same thing. Pre-Search beating Google My ASS

I think they needed him back in the fold. I know that sounds odd, but they think he can bring more new people in than they could on their own or through others still pimping this Ponzi. One thing is for sure....they both deserve each other. This could easily speed up the demise of FN instead of buying them more time as FN thinks it will.

Love_Bitcoin
05-25-2019, 09:20 PM
Hey MR CLOWN

U said U solved PTSD, Alzeihmers and what NOT.

Looks like you coming up with more BS. Which OFF COURSE will be your next failure. HA HA HA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suTHavdyjA8

littleroundman
05-26-2019, 12:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suTHavdyjA8

Love_Bitcoin
05-26-2019, 07:05 PM
Ok so the above scheme is DOOMED TO FAIL.

Lets all take a guess what the next one will be !! Will it change the world, feed Africa, provide water etcccc.....

NAAAA, all I know is it will be the NEXT FAILURE

Love_Bitcoin
06-02-2019, 12:21 PM
More oh his BS which is anyway going to go wrong.

Remember Pre-Search beating Google. He talks about FB, but SHAMELESSLY uses it. Oh I guess in FN, NO BODY will read it. HA HA HA

Anyway this is ONE MORE PREDICTION DOWN THE TOILET. Anyway the CLOWN would really not want FB to go down, bcos if FB goes down - who will see his posts ????

Love_Bitcoin
06-04-2019, 06:10 PM
Guys lets take bets - I am sure the CLOWN will start saying - FN sponsored the F1 race in Austria. If FN can sponsor the Super Bowl, I am sure they can sponsor the F1 race

Love_Bitcoin
06-08-2019, 08:57 PM
Hey Mr CLOWN

How abt the life of promoting One Ponzi failure one after the another.

How come you aint showing off your fancy digs - r u still in your dump smelling the poop thrown by Devon.

How come we dont hear any of these any more

Isagenix, Viewtrakr, Staged, Buzztrakr, Kannaway, Brain Abundance, Ingreso Cybernetico, Wake Up Now, YOBSN, Jeunesse, IQKonnect, TSU, Elevate Solar, Solavei, OneCoin, MMM Global, BitClub Network, DasCoin and Trade Coin Club

Love_Bitcoin
06-18-2019, 05:26 PM
Typical, when it suits him - he talks well about FB

Rest of the time he is bashing it. Well I guess if he used FN, we would know how many people would actually see his BS.

Am suprised he is NOT talking abt Fancy New Digs

HARRISON
06-19-2019, 07:43 PM
Typical, when it suits him - he talks well about FB

Rest of the time he is bashing it. Well I guess if he used FN, we would know how many people would actually see his BS.

Am suprised he is NOT talking abt Fancy New Digs

FUTURO COIN outperforming Bitcoin ? :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

littleroundman
06-19-2019, 11:29 PM
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/8972/H6hXnD.png

Plummeting value of FuturoCoin,

Falling visitor numbers to the website,

Being pimped by J Ryan CONley

No need to say much more, really, is there ???

Love_Bitcoin
06-21-2019, 02:27 PM
The CLOWN comes with lot of predictions which will change the world.

Best joke was Pre-search beating Google. He is even MORE STUPID than I thought.

Well we all know where his schemes go. DOWN THE TOILET

Love_Bitcoin
06-22-2019, 07:49 PM
As usual the CLOWN does not give the WHOLE STORY

Picture 1 one will think - Selena hates FB and is out of it

Picture 2 tells the whole story

As usual CLOWN-Ley up to his tricks

Whip
06-22-2019, 11:17 PM
I'm waiting. since it was almost 9am my time he made the post you quoted, and 15 hours later and I'm drunk and can find this:

Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) • Instagram photos and videos (https://www.instagram.com/selenagomez/?hl=en)

I'll guess he's full of **** again. shocking I know. does he know the definition of 'delete'?

Love_Bitcoin
06-23-2019, 01:02 PM
CLOWN-Ley is full of **** Man. We have only the Ponzi's cheering him on.

Am surprised he does not talk abt his fancy digs any more like the penthouse in Bellevue or the one in Seattle. Well I guess when U CAN ACTUALLY OWN something like that, U talk abt it.

I'm waiting. since it was almost 9am my time he made the post you quoted, and 15 hours later and I'm drunk and can find this:

Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) • Instagram photos and videos (https://www.instagram.com/selenagomez/?hl=en)

I'll guess he's full of **** again. shocking I know. does he know the definition of 'delete'?

Love_Bitcoin
06-24-2019, 12:40 PM
Nice to see when CLOWN-Ley has been CALLED OUT. Super SCAMMER HA HA HA

Whip
06-24-2019, 12:46 PM
by another super scammer no less. priceless. wonder if the scab will go beat him up.

Love_Bitcoin
06-24-2019, 01:08 PM
First picture - He calls FB Coin as a Silly Coin

Second picture - You can make 1 Million$$ out of it

Typical of him

Love_Bitcoin
07-02-2019, 12:52 PM
Quick question - what did the CLOWN MAN do to make Red Bull win ??

Love_Bitcoin
07-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Hey Mr CLOWN-Ley, stop making fun of the people who do a 9-5 job.

A fresh engineer out of college makes 150-175K @ one of the Top IT companies in Seattle. Plus after a couple of years (before thier 30's) - they are owning 1 Million $$ Homes, by thier 40's - 2 to 3 Million $$ Homes. Yes they do get stuck in traffic, have a Boss they report to - but at the end of the day : they R actually BUILDING SOMETHING which others are using. Not Ponzi pimping by you.

Ask yourself - Did you own a 1 Million $$ Home by 30 OR a 2-3 Million $$ Home by 40. NAAAA. All you do is RENT and own some dump in FIFE.

U want to ponzi pimp your stuff, go ahead. But stop making FUN of people who do a hard days work, sit in traffic. I have seen you many time make comments and later on apologize. There is a saying what goes around, comes around.

Love_Bitcoin
07-04-2019, 06:03 PM
By the way what do U plan to do when you are 70+ and cant work. Do you think your ponzi pimping will help.

Who will want to buy all the bull **** your Ponzi Pimp from an Old Goat. At that time, the 401K will be helpful. We have a system in place which works, You want to do Ponzi Pimping which U pl continue to do, but stay out of the ACTUAL MILLIONAIRES who do 9-5 job, get stuck in traffic, report to a Boss.

They will be be living off their retirement in their 3-4 Million $$ Homes, and You will still BE RENTING.

Love_Bitcoin
07-05-2019, 03:55 PM
How long will this stupid scheme LAST

J. Ryan Conley - Why I am excited about #Karatbars and... (https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinryan/videos/10155962531377282/?notif_id=1562341576286728&notif_t=live_video)

One more DOOMED TO FAIL...... joining the LIST OF OTHER FAILURES
Isagenix, Viewtrakr, Staged, Buzztrakr, Kannaway, Brain Abundance, Ingreso Cybernetico, Wake Up Now, YOBSN, Jeunesse, IQKonnect, TSU, Elevate Solar, Solavei, OneCoin, MMM Global, BitClub Network, DasCoin and Trade Coin Club.

Whip
07-05-2019, 07:24 PM
thought ratbars failed awhile ago.

littleroundman
07-05-2019, 08:21 PM
thought ratbars failed awhile ago.

Rounds 1 & 2 failed dismally.

This appears to be round 3 which involves an ICO, and we all know the fake ICO craze is well and truly done to death, so don't hold your breath expecting Karat Bars to succeed any time soon.

Love_Bitcoin
07-05-2019, 10:05 PM
The CLOWN Man has been coming out with one failure after the other. I am surprised he is still able to come out with more. Whats his secret ??

littleroundman
07-05-2019, 11:09 PM
He doesn't actually "come out" with anything.

He's strictly a follower.

There are literally hundreds of new scam schemes being launched every month.

All CONley does is pick the one he thinks is the least ridiculous and start pimping his little a** off

Love_Bitcoin
07-06-2019, 02:57 PM
CLOWN-Ley will keep talking that everybody is GREAT, till he ACTUALLY GETS KICKED OUT OR the Ponzi FAILS

Wonder how long this BS will LAST

Love_Bitcoin
07-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Hey Mr CLOWN Man, what do U say to this.

U were talking abt 401K, finally U aint getting paid. Looks like U R stuck with FB forever. HA HA HA

Love_Bitcoin
07-06-2019, 07:53 PM
And the Drama continues

Love_Bitcoin
07-06-2019, 10:24 PM
HA HA HA

Tell me one scheme of yours which has stood the test of time. ONE FAILURE AFTER ANOTHER. Your Foundation is BUILT ON ONE FAILURE AFTER ANOTHER. HA HA HA

Whip
07-07-2019, 08:50 AM
I see he's on the chunky lardson diet regime.

Love_Bitcoin
07-07-2019, 05:31 PM
Hey the CLOWN Man

Maybe if FN DID PAY people , then they would not have to come to you for Loans

I hope the CLOWN-Man now understands why people have a 401K. Depending on these Ponzi's for 10$ referrals aint gonna buy you a Home in Bellevue, all you can DO IS RENT !!!

Whip
07-07-2019, 10:36 PM
the point is he's bragging about making so much money and people are calling him on it.if it's such a surefire winner, and he's making all this coin, why can't he make loans? I mean, the guarantee to repay would be just as much a guarantee as the people making money right?

Love_Bitcoin
07-08-2019, 02:42 PM
Well U have to show them that you live the UNLIMITED ABUNDANT Life, then only will people join U. Its a Marketing Strategy.

Unless the CLOWN-Man ACTUALLY BUYS A House in Bellevue (2 to 3 Million $$ Home) instead of renting, then only would I actually believe he is making a **** LOAD of money. But who knows. Maybe he prefers to rent.

Buying a Million $$ Home in the Seattle is like for Mid Income People. He makes FUN of the people sitting in traffic, doing a 9-5 job and reporting to Boss's, but at the end of the day - they are quietly buying the 2-3 Million $$ Homes, travelling the world, sending their Kids to Private Schools, leaving a luxurious life and MOST IMPORTANT NOT BRAGGING ABOUT IT.

Look at Mr Bill Gates standing in front of a Burger Shop. Do you think Bill Gates KEEPS BOASTING how much money he has. Same with all the Millionaires who work for all these Tech Companies in Seattle

Billions served: Bill Gates photographed standing in line for a burger at Dick’s Drive-In in Seattle – GeekWire (https://www.geekwire.com/2019/billions-served-bill-gates-photographed-standing-line-burger-dicks-drive-seattle/)

Love_Bitcoin
07-08-2019, 05:25 PM
Dunamis ??

Where is it these days ?? CLOWN-Ley was hyping abt it a while back. Now gone all quiet like the Desert it is from

Love_Bitcoin
07-09-2019, 04:10 PM
CLOWN-Ley has solved PTSD, Alzeihmer etc etc

Now he is going to solve EVERLASTING YOUTH. ROFL

:duh::scared_1::shocked:

EagleOne
07-09-2019, 05:23 PM
CLOWN-Ley has solved PTSD, Alzeihmer etc etc

Now he is going to solve EVERLASTING YOUTH. ROFL

:duh::scared_1::shocked:

Well, it is obvious he hasn't cured being delusional.

Whip
07-09-2019, 06:34 PM
he's confusing them being serious with them actually lying to him to make him feel good. you know........like he does to people to get their money.

Love_Bitcoin
07-12-2019, 05:43 PM
CLOWN-Ley as usual showing off.

We have the ACTUAL MULTI-MILLIONAIRES in Bellevue who ACTUALLY OWN 3-4 Million $$ Homes, do they show off what they own ?? No. Does Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos show off what they own.

Hey CLOWN MAN - dont be a cheap skate, and show us some of your stupid things. Maybe U shove it up your ASS , Mr CLOWN-Man

Love_Bitcoin
07-18-2019, 01:46 PM
One more prediction DOOMED TO FAIL like

Pre-search beating Google
Futurenet will beat FB

One FAILURE AFTER THE OTHER

ribshaw
07-19-2019, 10:52 AM
So weird Ryan would be pimping something that is restricted from promotion in the US, it's almost like he doesn't care.

"In addition to being attached to a pyramid scheme, your first major red-flag with the KaratBank Coin ICO is the list of restricted countries.

United States of America citizens, residents (tax or otherwise) or green card holders as well as residents of Canada, the Peoples Republic of China or the Republic of Singapore are not eligible to participate in the KaratBank ICO.

The United States of America include Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and any other possessions of the United States.

ICOs are not illegal in the US or Canada. In the US though ICOs are typically considered securities and require registration with the SEC.

Why Karatbars International want nothing to do with US regulators should be obvious."

KaratBars International to launch KaratBank Coin ICO (https://behindmlm.com/companies/karatbars-international-to-launch-karatbank-coin-ico/)

https://realscam.com/f8/karatbars-invest-gold-karatbars-com-3278/index4.html?highlight=karatbars

Love_Bitcoin
07-23-2019, 06:33 PM
ROFL

The Biggest PONZI of them all (The CLOWN Man) is calling the Banking Cartel a PONZI (ROFL)

Love_Bitcoin
07-23-2019, 06:36 PM
This is what the CLOWN Man does.

At one time he was trying to say FN was tied to World Hunger, Mandela foundation and Nobel prize.

Now his latest PONZI, is being tied to Elon Musk. ROFL

Love_Bitcoin
07-24-2019, 07:07 PM
Hey CLOWN - Man, EAT THAT

FN is BS Site compared to FB. U R a complete RETARD if you are STILL SAYING : FN is the next FB

Love_Bitcoin
07-25-2019, 05:22 PM
How come the CLOWN-Man not promoting FN. He is more into GOLD these days. How long that failed ponzi will last.

Love_Bitcoin
07-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Interesting , did not know CLOWN-Ley was famous

Is It a Scam? Public Group | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/programreview/search/?query=conley&epa=SEARCH_BOX)

Love_Bitcoin
07-27-2019, 12:29 PM
Hey CLOWN-Man, no wonder all U can do is STILL RENT, where as the Actual Millionaires are ACTUALLY BUYING 2-3 MILLION $$ Homes. Pl shut yout trap till U can afford a 2-3 Million $$ Home in Bellevue

Love_Bitcoin
07-27-2019, 12:32 PM
Hey CLOWN - Man

U talked abt Alzeihmers, PTSD, Nobel Prize, Water for Africa, Saving Africa, the UN and what NOT. Not of it ACTUALLY MATURED.

Now its savings Seattle Homelessness !!! Naa Mr CLOWN-Man, that's more of your BS

Go ACTUALLY BUILD SOMETHING, instead of simply writing BS on your computer.

Whip
07-27-2019, 12:44 PM
Hey CLOWN - Man

U talked abt Alzeihmers, PTSD, Nobel Prize, Water for Africa, Saving Africa, the UN and what NOT. Not of it ACTUALLY MATURED.

Now its savings Seattle Homelessness !!! Naa Mr CLOWN-Man, that's more of your BS

Go ACTUALLY BUILD SOMETHING, instead of simply writing BS on your computer.

translation: I might be in a mile radius of some former famous people.

Love_Bitcoin
07-27-2019, 03:17 PM
Well the CLOWN-Man does like to associate himself with WORLD Problems and World Famous People.

But does that help his various projects. Naaaaa, all of it goes down the TOILET. Off-course they like to use works like Blessed, Abundance. But at the end of the day all of it is BS.

Take your 2 Hands and Mind and BUILD something. Then talk abt it. Dont ponzi pimp some referrals CLOWN MAN

Love_Bitcoin
07-29-2019, 06:28 PM
Show Off Ponzi. The Actual Tech Millionaires are raking in Millions in Salary and Stock, and ACTUALLY OWNING 3-4 Million $$ Homes.

This Nut Case can ONLY rent. I guess when U have a complex and you are surrounded by people whose intellect and capacity is 10X of the CLOWN, U have to show off in your way to keep you ego satisfied. At that end of the day, he is just pimping off ONE FAILED SCHEME AFTER THE OTHER, unlike the people of Google, FB, MS, Amazon who ARE ACTUALLY BUILDING THINGS.