PDA

View Full Version : Nonsense

Gina
12-02-2016, 10:03 PM
"Well here in California, our governor made it possible for over 3 million illegals to vote. So yes there was voter fraud since illegals are not citizens and only citizens are allowed to vote. And those removed from the total number of votes alone would have given Trump the popular vote."

And that is the biggest ******* nonsense paragraph by Eagle I've ever seen. It's offensive, and it's wrong. Apparently Eagle is one of the unfortunate morons that get their news from Breitbart, or Fox, or another fake right wing alt-right (Nazi) news blog.

Sorry Eagle, but here in California, we despise Drumpf, and voted accordingly. You're worse than the scams you claim you're trying to break, claiming 3 million illegals voted here. Shame on you. You're despicable.

laidback
12-02-2016, 11:24 PM
"Well here in California, our governor made it possible for over 3 million illegals to vote. So yes there was voter fraud since illegals are not citizens and only citizens are allowed to vote. And those removed from the total number of votes alone would have given Trump the popular vote."

And that is the biggest ******* nonsense paragraph by Eagle I've ever seen. It's offensive, and it's wrong. Apparently Eagle is one of the unfortunate morons that get their news from Breitbart, or Fox, or another fake right wing alt-right (Nazi) news blog.

Sorry Eagle, but here in California, we despise Drumpf, and voted accordingly. You're worse than the scams you claim you're trying to break, claiming 3 million illegals voted here. Shame on you. You're despicable.

Aside from you presuming to speak for everyone in California, why don't you back off on the personal attacks? You don't like Trump, whooppee, lots of people don't, but lots of people do!

Gina
12-02-2016, 11:33 PM
Aside from you presuming to speak for everyone in California, why don't you back off on the personal attacks? You don't like Trump, whooppee, lots of people don't, but lots of people do!

Laidback, I don't speak for everyone in California, but I know a liar when I see one. There is no illegal voting in California. THose that claim there is are liars.

What's your problem, Laidback? You another Drumpf supporter?

Gina
12-02-2016, 11:46 PM
And just so you know, I will personally attack anyone who claims the reason we voted against the Fat Ass Orange Fascist was the result of "millions of illegal voters."
Anyone that says that is a racist moron, period.

surfer
12-03-2016, 01:47 AM
And just so you know, I will personally attack anyone who

doesn't kowtow to Gina's opinions and beliefs.

For someone who claims to be so against Trump's horrible hateful nature, you are fantastic at emulating it.

Maybe some day you'll be mature enough to read your own words and realize just how much of a hypocrite you are.

You have a ton of hate in your heart and it's a pity.

I truly can't stand Trump, but unlike you, I would never let my hatred consume me.

Gina
12-03-2016, 01:54 AM
Oh, please, surfer......unlike you, I'm fighting for this country. This is not about politics anymore....this is about our survival. You can be "nice" all you want. I'll be kicking and screaming and calling out all the Nazis as I see them. Good night :)

surfer
12-03-2016, 02:01 AM
LOL, sounds a lot like Trump speak regarding Mexicans and Muslims.

Go for it Gina. Make America Great Again.

Gina
12-03-2016, 02:04 AM
Really? How old are you Surfer?

Gina
12-03-2016, 02:10 AM
Since you're not answering, I'm guessing you didn't even vote. Therefore you have no business commenting here, junior surfer:)

surfer
12-03-2016, 02:10 AM
Really? How old are you Surfer?

Old enough to not throw tantrums on a moderately popular anti-scam forum and make insulting assumptions about people I know very little about.

Gina
12-03-2016, 02:11 AM
Awww......someone named Surfer not only didn't vote, but is angry at a woman for expressing her opinion. Deja vu

surfer
12-03-2016, 02:15 AM
Since you're not answering, I'm guessing you didn't even vote. Therefore you have no business commenting here, junior surfer:)

Wow, I didn't know there was a time limit for a reply.

Thank you for providing further insight into your hypocritical heart.

When you're demonstrating in D.C., make sure you have some signs stating that 42% of Americans are irrelevant and aren't allowed to have opinions.

surfer
12-03-2016, 02:17 AM
Awww......someone named Surfer not only didn't vote, but is angry at a woman for expressing her opinion. Deja vu

More assumptions.

No problem with opinions from anyone.

Just not a fan of someone who exhibits the same traits as the person they are crusading against.

Gina
12-03-2016, 02:19 AM
I will be sure to do that, "surfer" (as if you've ever surfed). But in the meantime, you might want to think about your obvious disdain for women.

surfer
12-03-2016, 02:31 AM
I will be sure to do that, "surfer" (as if you've ever surfed). But in the meantime, you might want to think about your obvious disdain for women.

Racking up more incorrect assumptions. Maybe you'll get the high score.

Being from the state where so much hi-tech is based, I thought you'd be bright enough to not misunderstand my username. Guess I gave you too much credit. Bad assumption on my part, lol.

surf
sərf/
verb
move from site to site on (the Internet).

As for the last part of you ignorant statement, I'll pass that along to my better half of more than 23 years. She'll get a real kick out of it.

Gina
12-03-2016, 02:31 AM
I can't even remember why we're arguing. Are you sticking up for Eagle and his lie about 3 million illegals voting in California? Because that was my whole point. That's a lie, and it's offensive.

surfer
12-03-2016, 02:59 AM
I can't even remember why we're arguing. Are you sticking up for Eagle and his lie about 3 million illegals voting in California? Because that was my whole point. That's a lie, and it's offensive.

If you weren't so blinded by anger and hatred, perhaps you'd have noticed that I stated there was at least some misinformation in Eagle's statements.

I also stated it goes both ways. There is so much bullshit spewed by the so-called right and the so-called left, it's annoying as hell.

The whole political system is corrupt and broken. That's why you have the Giant Douche as your next President.

Then you come in here ranting and raving, insulting anyone who doesn't share you horrific outrage.

You slap labels on people. You make insulting and extremely incorrect assumptions about people.

Your behavior is, quite frankly, deplorable.

Your remarks about my character and nature alone are so far off the mark, it's impossible to take anything you say seriously.

To think that you feel you represent some sort of solution to this mess is almost laughable.

Seriously, have you even read the **** you have posted.

How is the way you are treating people any better than Trump?

We're "arguing" because I find your behavior hypocritical.

So Eagle spouted off some typical conservative bullshit. Point it out and move on. No need for juvenile name calling.

I can probably go dig up a thousand "liberal" lies about Trump. And with his foot-in-mouth disease, lies about him weren't even needed.

Trump's victory is a result of the problem, not the problem itself.

Getting rid of Trump doesn't fix the problem. It would just put things back to the status quo.

surfer
12-03-2016, 03:20 AM
Now, it is past 3:00 AM here, so if I don't respond again, don't get all agitated.

I may have drifted off in the recliner while sipping some tea and watching Planet Earth: The Complete Collection on Netflix.

EagleOne
01-27-2017, 09:20 PM
I hope that Gina had a safe trip to and from her protesting Trump's inauguration in DC, and wasn't one of those jailed for rioting and causing property damage.

EagleOne
05-11-2017, 05:53 PM
It seems that Gina has chosen not to post anymore, which truly disappoints me. She had a lot to contribute to exposing scams, and it is our loss she has chosen to stop posting.

One of the things, of many, that set her off was a comment I made that if it weren't for the illegals voting in California, of which I indicated was 3 Million, Hillary would have lost the popular vote. She said that was a lie and I needed to apologize. So why didn't I respond to her at that time? To be honest there were just two reasons. 1. She was so over-the-top with her profanity and anti-Trump comments that anyone was disagreeing with her was a racist, fascist, bigot, and of course a liar. I was seriously concerned about her having a stroke due to her outrage she was demonstrating. My response would have been like throwing gasoline on a fire to put it out. 2. I really didn't have the time to do so at that time, and then time got away from me.

So why now? I wanted to provide what information I used to arrive at my statement and why I believed it to be true. So here's why I said what I did:

California has the highest population of illegals in the country. It is estimated at over 4.5 million in 2016. The California Motor Voter Law was an open door for illegals to be able to vote. California’s Motor Voter Law automatically registers anyone who has a driver’s license to vote through the DMV. Illegal aliens can obtain a driver’s license in California. California state officials specifically chose not to make notification license holders searchable in their DMV database. Authorities are also aware that illegals can obtain documents making themselves appear to be legal, thus compounding the problem with the Motor Voter Law. But more importantly California can’t even confirm that they have systems in place to properly screen the ID’s to keep illegals from being registered to vote. It was the major criticism of this law which was of course poo-poo'ed by the California Democratic Party as it couldn't happen. They knew full-well that not only could it happen, but that it would happen.

Adding to the problem was a full-court effort by Democrats in California to register illegals to vote. No ID required to prove you were legal or not. In 2013, McLaughlin polling did an extensive National Hispanic Survey and they found that out of the illegals who responded that 13% admitted that they voted. This survey was conducted 60% in Spanish to insure accuracy. In 2015 it had risen to 15.6%, but the true number was believed to be more than 25% nationwide. It is believe the number of illegals voting in Minnesota gave Al Franken the Senate sea, and in North Carolina the Governorship to the Democrat.

With the California Motor Voter Law being enacted, it was impossible to determine just how many illegals voted in 2016 in California. Let's take the 4.5+ illegals in California, and if they all voted, which I do not believe they all did, that would mean that 80% of them would have voted for Hillary. Meaning that 3.6 million would have voted for Hillary. The past percentage of illegal voters voting were 80% democratic and only 20% republican. Just applying this statistic to California illegals means at most 3.6 million would have voted for Hillary. Due to the contentious nature of the 2016 election, and the all out push to elect Hillary, it was estimated that 90% of illegals voted in California, due in part to the California Motor Voter Law. This means that just in California she would have received around 2.8 million illegal votes using the 80-20 percentage voting democrat to republican.

Since I live in California, I saw first-hand how democrats were rushing to register illegals to vote. It's why the Motor Voter Law did not contain provisions to be able to vette illegals from registering to vote and voting.

While I rounded my figures to use the 3 million illegals voting in California, until more concrete numbers are made available I stick to my original comment about illegals voting in California.

ribshaw
05-12-2017, 01:17 AM
It seems that Gina has chosen not to post anymore, which truly disappoints me. She had a lot to contribute to exposing scams, and it is our loss she has chosen to stop posting.

I wish this this thread was closed, Gina would start posting again, and we would go back to fighting scams.

The notion that the Democrats or Republicans are or have done anything more than play foil to the other party at the expense of the American people is preposterous. The whole battle of Americans screaming liberal/conservative is one more scam foisted on the American people so they don't notice who is really emptying their pockets.

The "3 Million Illegals Voting Claim" has two sides which were not presented in the study you cite.

With the California Motor Voter Law being enacted, it was impossible to determine just how many illegals voted in 2016 in California.

In 2012, Florida Governor Rick Scott’s administration started an effort trying to crack down on noncitizens voting by comparing driver's license data against voter rolls.

Through this process the Florida Department of State created a list of 182,000 potential noncitizens that had voted. That number was whittled down to 2,700, then to about 200 before the purge was stopped amid criticism that the data was flawed given the number of false positives — including a Brooklyn-born World War II vet.

Ultimately, only 85 people were removed from the voting rolls. State officials began to pursue a second attempt at a purge in advance of the 2014 election but then abandoned that effort, too.

Fact-check: Did 3 million undocumented immigrants vote in this year's election? | PunditFact (http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/)

While I rounded my figures to use the 3 million illegals voting in California, until more concrete numbers are made available I stick to my original comment about illegals voting in California.

Here's the problem Eagle, if we go with that story then we can have to balance that against the people that didn't bother to vote because their districts are gerrymandered. Or maybe they couldn't vote because they had been purged, maybe even illegally from the roles. If we are so upset with the Democrats for allegedly getting 2.4M illegals to vote for Hillary don't we need to give equal disgust to the alleged tricks of the Republicans?

Ohio was also removing hundreds of thousands of voters from the registration rolls in an illegal purge that disproportionately affected people who are low-income, African American, and registered as Democrats. An investigation found that in Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati, voters were removed from the rolls in areas that lean Democratic at twice the rate they were in Republican-leaning areas.36 While a court ordered the state to allow many of the illegally purged citizens to vote using provisional ballots, the court order came as early voting was underway, and experts expressed serious concerns about whether poll workers were adequately trained to implement the new process.37 Some reports estimated the number of purged voters as high as 2 million.38 It is not known, however, how many Ohio citizens went to the polls but were prevented from voting because their name was no longer on the voter rolls through no fault of their own.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/reports/2016/11/11/292322/voter-suppression-laws-cost-americans-their-voices-at-the-polls/

Trump’s main source for his claims is an old Pew report, whose authors have repeatedly said that it does not support Trump’s claim at all. That report doesn’t even look at voter fraud, but rather at America’s lackluster technology for registering voters.

More broadly, respected research on voter fraud has found again and again that it’s extremely rare in the US. At most, there might be a few hundred fraudulent votes in national elections — in which well over 100 million people can vote.

“The claim that there were millions of illegal voters in this past election is false and unsupported by any credible evidence,” Rick Hasen, a professor of law and political science at the University of California Irvine, wrote. “The National Association of Secretaries of State, made up of the chief election officers of all 50 states, just issued a statement saying so.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/11/15623876/trump-voter-fraud-commission

No, there is no evidence that thousands of noncitizens are illegally voting and swinging elections - LA Times (http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-noncitizen-voters-20161025-snap-story.html)

I will not be waiting on Trump who has proved to have too many documented instances of difficulty separating truth from fantasy.

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact (http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/)

EagleOne
05-12-2017, 03:42 AM
Nothing is stopping Gina from posting here at RS except her; this thread closed or not. I only dealt with California because that was what I was called a liar about. My comment was just one of many things that set her off against anyone that did not agree with her opinions. I'll let the admins decide if they want to close this thread. Makes no difference to me.

surfer
05-12-2017, 06:24 AM
The notion that the Democrats or Republicans are or have done anything more than play foil to the other party at the expense of the American people is preposterous. The whole battle of Americans screaming liberal/conservative is one more scam foisted on the American people so they don't notice who is really emptying their pockets.

Bingo. It's nauseating.

littleroundman
05-12-2017, 07:12 AM
Bingo. It's nauseating.

Try and imagine what it's like trying to watch or make sense of what's going on from outside the US.

It's f#%$@&^ unbelievable.

ribshaw
05-12-2017, 09:26 AM
My comment was just one of many things that set her off against anyone that did not agree with her opinions.

I think Gina's response toward you and others was over the top and inappropriate.

I'm not convinced 3M illegals voted in CA, wouldn't that be about 20% of the total vote? To me that seems absurdly high, but I'm not going to have a temper tantrum over it. If there is a significant issue with voter fraud the congress and president should get off their asses prove it, then fix it. Unlikely since the "what if" is what butters their bread.

I'll let the admins decide if they want to close this thread. Makes no difference to me.

Maybe in the future consistent with our mission writing about scams and not politics we nip comments like hers in the bud immediately? I think it was Glimdropper that said rightfully so that political discussions are notoriously hard to moderate.

One reason I support Real Scam is I believe people can come here and get sound advice on schemes. Even things that constitute our "opinions" are never proffered without years of experience to back them up. The same can't be said for politics since reliable information is notoriously hard to come by.

Here are two things I would like you to look at.

It's why the Motor Voter Law did not contain provisions to be able to vette illegals from registering to vote and voting.

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process.

Here's how California's new voter registration law will work - LA Times (http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html)

FROM THE SAME ARTICLE

However, a spokesperson for the California Secretary of State countered that while state law prohibits the Department of Motor Vehicles from sharing AB 60 applicant information with the public and most state agencies, including the Secretary of State’s office, AB 60 license applicants are not afforded voter registration opportunities when visiting the DMV.

The problem with California is there is no separate verification of citizenship on voter registration, said Charles Bell, Jr., a partner with California-based Bell, McAndrews & Hiltachk, LLP, a law firm that specializes in election law. Applicants can check a box affirming they are citizens, and this is not checked against any other government database such as federal immigration records

Experts: California voter registration system 'highly susceptible' to fraud | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/01/experts-california-voter-registration-system-highly-susceptible-to-fraud.html)

In 2013, McLaughlin polling did an extensive National Hispanic Survey and they found that out of the illegals who responded that 13% admitted that they voted.

For as much as this survey has been quoted, I consider a sample size of 800 to be statistically insignificant.

Inside the poll is a voter profile of an 800-person sample of adult Latinos in the U.S. A sub-sample of 472 of the 800 Latinos living here but not born in the U.S. were asked questions about citizenship. Of this, 264 said they were non-citizens, and of those, 13 percent said they were registered to vote

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote - Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/)

This is what bothers me the most. While citizens are running around arguing amongst themselves for free, the gilded class has figured a way to put our tax dollars in their purses over the same subject.

President Donald J. Trump Political Clients | McLaughlin & Associates (http://mclaughlinonline.com/client-list/political-clients/)