PDA

View Full Version : How do I ad an Avatar?

Eddie Haskell
01-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Cant find the option in my profile. Obviously, Im over looking something. Can somebody be so kind to point me in the right direction? Thanks.

laidback
01-25-2011, 08:18 PM
Cant find the option in my profile. Obviously, Im over looking something. Can somebody be so kind to point me in the right direction? Thanks.
At the top of the page click settings, then to the left click edit avatar, then in the screen that comes up choose from whence the avatar cometh.

Eddie Haskell
01-25-2011, 08:32 PM
At the top of the page click settings, then to the left click edit avatar, then in the screen that comes up choose from whence the avatar cometh.

Thank you a ton laidback.:RpS_thumbup: I knew it was there but just could not find it. :RpS_mad: Everything is an ordeal. Today I worked on a sink that was leaking but I wont go there. Thanks again.

littleroundman
01-25-2011, 08:40 PM
Thank you a ton laidback.:RpS_thumbup: I knew it was there but just could not find it. :RpS_mad: Everything is an ordeal. Today I worked on a sink that was leaking but I wont go there. Thanks again.

Consider yourself lucky.

You could be like me and having to work on a sink that WON'T leak,

then you really WOULD have something to complain about.

Eddie Haskell
01-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Consider yourself lucky.

You could be like me and having to work on a sink that WON'T leak,

then you really WOULD have something to complain about.

LOL,:RpS_laugh: Been there too my friend. I have a tub that has that problem that is next. Im the kind of guy the loves to help a friend work on his junk no matter what it is but when I have to work on my own stuff the cuss words fly. Im pretty good with electrical things but Im no plumber trust me.

baylee
01-25-2011, 09:16 PM
I have never worked on a home project that I completed on what I thought was a valid time frame. At my age, I don't think I ever will.

Eddie Haskell
01-25-2011, 09:26 PM
I have never worked on a home project that I completed on what I thought was a valid time frame. At my age, I don't think I ever will.

A very valid statement baylee. Every thing I touch no matter how simple it seems, tends to be and complete ordeal. I drag out every tool I own for the most simple task. I called a buddy of mine abo0ut this and he told me it was the same deal up as his house so it wasnt just me.

This leaky sink about sent me over the edge. I fixed it finally but I was about to go postal a few times.

Eddie Haskell
01-26-2011, 03:54 AM
Test

YouTube - Tush - ZZ Top (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqF7ZGfFaD0)

Seriously?
01-26-2011, 06:53 AM
My hubby goes postal regardless. Everything sends him over the edge.

That's why we have an architect and contractor for the next project. :RpS_laugh:

Eddie Haskell
01-26-2011, 08:06 AM
My hubby goes postal regardless. Everything sends him over the edge.

That's why we have an architect and contractor for the next project. :RpS_laugh:

LOL, I can relate trust me. Its just not at your house its at mine too!! I will try like hell before I call the so called " professional". :RpS_wink: