PDA

View Full Version : Scam detection with AI

whycallme
10-05-2016, 09:44 PM
Hello everyone

I wanted to mention that we launched today a scam detection that also tries to answer the question "is it or isn't it", but strictly for phone numbers.

Here's an example Fake IRS agents using 716-257-1146 / 7162571146 (http://www.whycall.me/716-257-1146.html) the artificial intelligence read comments submitted by users and if it detects a scam it automatically posts a relevant video (video above was posted by our algorithm for example).

Would love to hear your feedback.

Thank you

EagleOne
10-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Hello everyone

I wanted to mention that we launched today a scam detection that also tries to answer the question "is it or isn't it", but strictly for phone numbers.

Here's an example Fake IRS agents using 716-257-1146 / 7162571146 (http://www.whycall.me/716-257-1146.html) the artificial intelligence read comments submitted by users and if it detects a scam it automatically posts a relevant video (video above was posted by our algorithm for example).

Would love to hear your feedback.

Thank you

My recommendation would be to have a home page that explained what your mission is all about, and then have links to the various scam phone numbers that explain what type of scam each number is using. My fear is that people would only go to this website if they received a call from this number, while they are using multiple phone numbers for their scam, and they are not the only type of scam using phones to trick people. Just my 2 cents worth.

whycallme
10-06-2016, 06:46 PM
My recommendation would be to have a home page that explained what your mission is all about, and then have links to the various scam phone numbers that explain what type of scam each number is using. My fear is that people would only go to this website if they received a call from this number, while they are using multiple phone numbers for their scam, and they are not the only type of scam using phones to trick people. Just my 2 cents worth.

That is actually a very good idea! We should have a list of most popular scams and a link to videos we have right now. Appreciate your advice! Have to figure out how to make it look good on the homepage.