PDA

View Full Version : You can and will succeed in MLM.

Theophilus
01-20-2011, 03:11 AM
MLM is the best thing to come along for years. First the products we offer are far better than what you can get in a "store". Our products are developed by only the most brilliant minds in the world.

With these awesome products created by the most brilliant minds in the world, you can make a fortune.

You see the government and corporations are keeping the truth from you, they want you to be ill and poor. We on the other hand want you to be rich and healthy.

The first and most important thing is to get in early. This is very important indeed, getting in at the top can increase your potential for profit.

When someone says MLM is a pyramid scheme, that is not true at all. Someone who comes in can of course make a profit at the bottom. You just need to be motivated.

First let your family know of the awesome products created by the greatest minds in the world. You care about them don't you? After that let your friends know.

How happy will they be knowing that they to can be among the healthiest among the population and wealthy as well.

There is a catch to this though. To succeed you will need to lie.

You will need to scam your family and friends, and everyone you come in contact with
to succeed.

So I guess if your a heartless worthless scum sucking maggot............

MLM might just be your thing.

Mike!
01-20-2011, 10:16 AM
You make it sound like it's a bad thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMiPjnNF7Dc

Theophilus
01-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Maybe I was a little strong there. Maybe I just should of stopped at calling them scum.

A Life Aloft
01-21-2011, 12:10 AM
Maybe I was a little strong there. Maybe I just should of stopped at calling them scum.Only thing I saw "wrong", was that you left off "pond" in front of scum. lol