PDA

View Full Version : Ford cars.....anyone else?

Gina
04-17-2016, 05:27 PM
So this is my second Ford in my life....a Ford Fiesta. (I know)....I put 2300 miles on it and the transmission is now fucked! It's under warranty, but damn! I was spoiled driving BMWs under lease for years with absolutely no problems whatsoever. Now I'm saving money by buying a Ford (but I'm really not at all). Moral of the story, don't buy a Ford....or quite frankly, anything American. My last Ford was in 1998 and it nearly killed me....just gave out, no electrical, no nothing. Thank god I was on Sunset Blvd. and I could pull over and not on the freeway! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER AMERICAN CAR!

Just found out one of my client's has class action against Ford for this very transmission problem. Can we not produce a decent product in America? Apparently not!

Sorry for my rant....

Whip
04-17-2016, 06:13 PM
what year? I know someone that's having issues with the CVT transmission in their 2014 Ford Focus and getting the runaround. I always had good luck with Fords. Pintos ruled!

Gina
04-17-2016, 06:23 PM
Thank you, Whip! Mine is a 2014 as well, and the Focus is also included in the class action! I guess it's a problem with both....it said both the Focus and the Fiesta....swell. Anyway, it's the Capstone Law Group in Los Angeles if your friend wants to get involved.

And Pintos....lol, yeah.