PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me with a technical question please?

JackTolerance
04-02-2016, 04:48 AM
Sup, folks

Is it possible for one to change their user name on here at all? I wish I'd thought about it more at the time I signed up, but I just assumed I might be able to change it if I felt like it at a later date?

And while I'm not afraid of who knows me or my opinions at the end of the day, I would still prefer to err on the side of caution nonetheless

If that isn't possible, I may well sign up as a new user with my preferred anonymous name instead

Cheers

:RpS_thumbup:

surfer
04-02-2016, 04:58 AM
I think you'd need admin assistance to change your username.

I didn't see any way for us mere mortals to change it.

JackTolerance
04-02-2016, 05:24 AM
I think you'd need admin assistance to change your username.

I didn't see any way for us mere mortals to change it.

Yeah, that's who I was hoping would help me here :)

I couldn't find a way on the site to get PM anyone of them or get in contact so thought I would pipe up on here.....

littleroundman
04-02-2016, 06:51 AM
Left click on my name at the top left of this post, then chose "Private message" from the dropdown box which appears, the Private message page will magically appear, fill out the details, make sure you give it a title, then left click on "submit message" in the bottom right hand corner of the message box and I'll be only too glad to help

JackTolerance
04-02-2016, 07:18 AM
Left click on my name at the top left of this post, then chose "Private message" from the dropdown box which appears, the Private message page will magically appear, fill out the details, make sure you give it a title, then left click on "submit message" in the bottom right hand corner of the message box and I'll be only too glad to help

Thank you, Roundy will do, old bean

shipdit
04-23-2016, 01:35 PM
.I would like to see a folder here where name change requests like above, technical questions pertaining to RealScam, ideas for improvement, occasional speed issues, how to improve search results, etc could be grouped together.

SD