PDA

View Full Version : Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Della Cate
07-02-2017, 01:16 PM
Hurry up with them wipes...

Always funny when one of these people complains about another poaching their marks.

You'd think they'd have a Code of Ethics, wouldn't you? (!)

Bestbud
07-03-2017, 02:12 PM
Poor Steve... :whip_the_worker:

ribshaw
07-03-2017, 02:18 PM

First of all Lawson keeps losing people money, the only ones who followed his lead ahead of the game took their spoils from other suckers. If anything folks who listened to him will now have to work longer and harder just to get even.

The closet thing Lawson comes close to promoting, scratch that.

Swiss Gold Global Review v2.0: Securities and recruitment (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/swiss-gold-global-review-v2-0-securities-and-recruitment/)

Here's a century of asset prices, if you think overpriced MLM gold packages are going to help you win the rat race I wish you well. The "Bitcoin Mining" if not an outright Ponzi scam, is certainly an unregistered security that Lawson is not licensed to solicit in the US.

A decade into a bull market I wouldn't be plowing all my money into stocks, but someone that rang the bell at the top of stocks in the 80s is still well ahead of an 80s gold buyer that did the same. Even if precious metals are your thing, there is no reason to pay MLM prices or significant mark ups.

I do think people need to be investing, while I agree with Steve on that point I disagree he is the one they should be listening to. Compound Interest (http://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/compoundinterest.asp?lgl=myfinance-layout-no-ads) and Index Investing (http://www.investopedia.com/university/indexes/) can do a lot for people who want to tuck away a portion of their income. Listening to knuckleheads on Facebook not so much.

How To Act Like A Millionaire - Business Insider (http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-act-like-a-millionaire-2013-8)

He always spends less than he earns. In fact his mantra is, over the long run, you’re better off if you strive to be anonymously rich rather than deceptively poor.

* About two-thirds of us work between forty-five and fifty-five hours per week.

* We are fastidious investors. On average, we invest nearly 20 percent of our household realized income each year. Most of us invest at least 15 percent. Seventy-nine percent of us have at least one account with a brokerage company. But we make our own investment decisions.

* We hold nearly 20 percent of our household's wealth in transaction securities such as publicly traded stocks and mutual funds. But we rarely sell our equity investments. We hold even more in our pension plans. On average, 21 percent of our household's wealth is in our private businesses.

The Millionaire Next Door (http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/s/stanley-millionaire.html)

If this doesn't sound like swill Lawson is peddling...

Avoid any plan where the reward for recruiting new distributors is more than it is for selling products to the public. That’s a time-tested and traditional tip-off to a pyramid scheme.

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0065-multilevel-marketing

Your income is based mainly on the number of people you recruit, and the money those new recruits pay to join the company — not on the sales of products to consumers

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/telltale-signs-pyramid-scheme

New recruits make up the base of the pyramid and provide the funding, or so-called returns, the earlier investors/recruits above them receive.

Read more: Pyramid Scheme Pyramid Scheme (http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pyramidscheme.asp#ixzz4lnR4noKI)
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

Registration Requirements

If an investment company is organized or otherwise created under the laws of the United States or of a State, meets the definition of an investment company, and cannot rely on an exception or an exemption from registration, generally it must register with the Commission under the Investment Company Act and must register its public offerings under the Securities Act. Issuers that are excluded or exempted from the definition of investment company should consider whether they may be subject to obligations under the other federal securities laws.

An investment company that is organized or otherwise created under the laws of a foreign country may not register as an investment company, or publicly offer its securities through interstate commerce in the United States, unless the company applies to the Commission for an order permitting the company to register under the Investment Company Act, and to make a public offering in the United States. https://www.sec.gov/investment/fast-answers/divisionsinvestmentinvcoreg121504htm.html#P91_1690 8

Della Cate
07-03-2017, 03:48 PM

Oh no, that's terrible. I feel really upset now. Poor Steve!

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_ lol:(!)

Bestbud
07-03-2017, 05:21 PM
She's gone for good, no doubt...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmHEJphWl2w

Cryp Trade Capital Review: 361% annual crypto trading ROI? (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/cryp-trade-capital-review-361-annual-crypto-trading-roi)

consolidation
07-03-2017, 09:36 PM
I am gobsmacked that Lawson is still getting away with inventing new names for this very old pyramid scheme !
Wow ...I was away for a long time and he is still a prime topic here !

okosh
07-03-2017, 11:55 PM

Pass me a tissue please...My eyes are watering from laughing so hard.....

Bestbud
07-06-2017, 09:17 AM

The con has already been exposed...

Cryp Trade Capital Review: 361% annual crypto trading ROI? (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/cryp-trade-capital-review-361-annual-crypto-trading-roi/)

Bestbud
07-06-2017, 09:53 AM
Spinning their wheels...

These Ponzi pimps will no longer be friends in 3...2...1...

Bestbud
07-06-2017, 10:22 AM
Steve doesn't have the answers to any of these questions...

ribshaw
07-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Steve doesn't have the answers to any of these questions...

This is the one of the bigger problems with MLM, people think they have their own business. What they actually have is a one sided contract with little to no recourse against this very sort of thing.

As for the mess Lawson now finds himself in, perchance Steve missed this quote from OZ on account of all the tears filling his eyes over the site.

Said the wise Oz "Good luck getting your money back from anonymous German scammers pretending to be based out of Spain."

alanking
07-06-2017, 02:25 PM
Said the wise Oz "Good luck getting your money back from anonymous German scammers pretending to be based out of Spain."

Stupid Stevie was oh so excited to be visiting Cryp Trade Spanish HQ when he on one of his 'vacations' - surprise surprise Cryp Trade didn't get back to him regarding his request to visit !

lol....Stupid Stevie can't even, or chooses not to spot the obvious. Well at least not when he's scamming other suckers successfully.

Bestbud
07-06-2017, 02:54 PM
Just let the "leaders" deal with it and step aside...

EagleOne
07-06-2017, 04:10 PM
Stupid Stevie was oh so excited to be visiting Cryp Trade Spanish HQ when he on one of his 'vacations' - surprise surprise Cryp Trade didn't get back to him regarding his request to visit !

lol....Stupid Stevie can't even, or chooses not to spot the obvious. Well at least not when he's scamming other suckers successfully.

You can't visit something that doesn't exist Steve, and that's why they didn't get back to you. Obviously you are too ignorant to realize this fact.

okosh
07-07-2017, 03:07 AM

The con has already been exposed...

Cryp Trade Capital Review: 361% annual crypto trading ROI? (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/cryp-trade-capital-review-361-annual-crypto-trading-roi/)

So let me see if I got this right....it's a great opportunity that everyone should follow Stevie into up until his list of suckers vanishes and then all of a sudden like magic it's a con, a scam??...
How can anyone take this twit seriously??....SMFH....

Whip
07-07-2017, 04:55 AM
indeed. he should still be raking in the bucks without them right?

littleroundman
07-07-2017, 05:52 AM
How can anyone take this twit seriously??....SMFH....

Do you REALLY think anyone does take him seriously ???

He's a low level pimp.

He does nothing more than any poster on the usual suspect forums does, only he has a Facebook page.

He's not a "leaders" bootlace.

Bestbud
07-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Ponzi pimp paranoia setting in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Bestbud
07-09-2017, 09:59 AM

The owners of FutureNet, Roman Ziemian and Stephan Morgenstern, are based out of Poland....

https://news.bitcoin.com/polish-authorities-issue-sweeping-condemnation-of-bitcoin-and-other-digital-currencies

Bestbud
07-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Steve's Facebook profile is gone again. Let's see how long this lasts....

Whip
07-10-2017, 05:44 PM
is he pretending to be hanging out on futurenet again?

Bestbud
07-11-2017, 08:34 AM
lol!

alanking
07-11-2017, 09:34 AM
surely it should read:-

'We've identified you as a low level ponzi pimp, and as such have removed your account to protect cerebrally challenged individuals that believe your incessant nonsense'

littleroundman
07-11-2017, 10:38 AM
'We've identified you as a low level ponzi pimp, and as such have removed your account to protect cerebrally challenged individuals that believe your incessant nonsense'

Or

"We've identified the fact you're pretending to be an honest, knowledgeable and astute businessman"

Bestbud
07-11-2017, 10:58 AM
What all of the Ponzi pimps are doing wrong on Facebook is soliciting people to join schemes on their personal profiles...

Whip
07-11-2017, 07:44 PM

they kinda got it right. he was pretending to be someone that knew what they were talking about.

littleroundman
07-12-2017, 01:13 AM
What all of the Ponzi pimps are doing wrong on Facebook is soliciting people to join schemes on their personal profiles...

It should be remembered the usual suspects don't promote anything BUT illegal ponzi and pyramid schemes.

The fact Paypal, Facebook or Twitter haven't acted against them shouldn't be taken as a sign they are legitimate or approved by Paypal, Facebook or Twitter.

All three do millions of transactions a day therefore cannot possibly monitor every transaction or respond immediately to complaints.

On top of which none of them have police powers when it comes to "proving" the legality or otherwise of programs, are forced to largely accept the word of their clients / customers when it comes to compliance matters and face the possibility of being sued, should they make an error by blocking a legitimate user.

On the other hand, serial offenders such as Steve Lawson, Ari Maccabi and their fellow ponzi / pyramid pimps put themselves in the position of having their accounts blocked, and once the blocking starts, it will only accelerate as they try to bypass the relevant User Agreements.

alanking
07-12-2017, 05:32 AM
Now he's trying to hide behind a false address!

Wonder if he's had victims of his previous scams knocking on his door?

okosh
07-12-2017, 10:43 PM
is he pretending to be hanging out on futurenet again?

I don't understand why Stevie is so pissed....It's not like he needs FB when he has futurenet...:RpS_unsure:

Bestbud
07-13-2017, 02:34 PM
Contradict yourself much, Steve?

Bestbud
07-13-2017, 05:25 PM
The moral of the story is that this is what happens when you play Ponzi games...

busttheblock
07-13-2017, 05:34 PM
Oh poor little Stevie....you are a scamming ponzi pimp!

Whip
07-13-2017, 06:41 PM
The moral of the story is that this is what happens when you play Ponzi games...

he hates himself. very funny

Bestbud
07-13-2017, 08:32 PM
This coming from a guy who hates dishonesty. Steve really should be honest with himself. He's not building legitimate businesses nor does he have a business...

Bestbud
07-15-2017, 09:38 AM
Steve is investing in complete garbage Ponzi schemes. He isn't smart enough to mine BitCoin and Ethereum on his own; so, he's convinced himself that the Ponzi schemes are doing it for him via a third party mining company...

alanking
07-15-2017, 09:58 AM
Please forgive this image heavy post, but I've noticed our imbecilic friend, ponzi pimp stupid Stevie Lawson, has been diligently cleansing his Google 'ponzi pimp' presence, so I thought it useful to repost a few warning images. :RpS_wink:

alanking
07-15-2017, 10:06 AM

alanking
07-15-2017, 06:13 PM
one for the ladies :pao:

ribshaw
07-15-2017, 07:23 PM

Urban Dictionary: Bingo Arms (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bingo%20Arms)

Della Cate
07-16-2017, 12:38 PM
one for the ladies :pao:

Well, thanks a bunch! There was I, sitting on sofa, nice glass of rose to hand.....and your posting came up! I'm just glad it's rose wine and not red wine that is now on the carpet! **

You should consider those of us with delicate constitutions!

(** No carpets were permanently injured in the writing of this post)

Bestbud
07-16-2017, 05:05 PM
I think it's time for Ethan to write a scambuster article dedicated to Steve...

Whip
07-16-2017, 05:08 PM

seems a colossal waste of time with futurenet and all.

Whip
07-16-2017, 05:10 PM
I think it's time for Ethan to write a scambuster article dedicated to Steve...

they're both bald.....he must be! moron. and isn't a known scammer's father also a know scammer? glass houses and all.......just sayin'

okosh
07-16-2017, 07:29 PM
Not sure if this brain fart from Stevie been posted yet....

Hi xxxxxxxxx

Ok so here is a simple analogy that explains the beauty of BitCoin Mining and AltCoin Mining..

Now many of us are involved or have been involved in Revenue Share programmes and what we do is purchase AdPacks and then compound our AdPacks to build more AdPacks to generate a bigger % of the revenue that the company shares.

Now with all these revenue share companies each AdPack that we purchase always has a limited life span that produces a certain % of profit. Usually its between 10% and 20% of the value of the AdPack.

So we compound and build our AdPacks until they expire and we start all over again. We also have to spend some time to watch Advertisements to qualify us for the revenue share which I think is a small price to pay for being able to make money in such an easy way.

So now lets look at BitCoin and AltCoin mining as part of this analogy.

What we have to do is to purchase Hash Power (Our AdPack) which is basically like buying a share of a bitcoin mining company.

The more Hash Power we have the more bitcoin we receive.

So if I decide to purchase for example 10 TerraHash of mining power I am now going to earn a fixed amount of bitcoin that is paid to me everyday into my bitcoin wallet.

What I can then do each day is to use that bitcoin to purchase more mining power and in affect start to compound my Hash Power on a daily basis.

Now here is the really fantastic difference between the two income streams. Our bitcoin mining hash power does not expire !

That means I can stop compounding once I have reached my desired earning potential and continue to receive payments based on that amount of mining power I have accumulated over time through my compounding.

So I will keep getting paid every day for as long as the company is in existence and as long as bitcoin mining is profitable for the mining company. I can also benefit from referring free members and I can receive extra bonus mining power every time someone in my team purchases bitcoin mining.

What is even better is that bitcoin should continue to rise in value over the years thus creating even more profits even after you have stopped compounding.

So this becomes a very attractive passive income opportunity with very low risk and very high potential returns over the long term.

I do my mining through SwissGold Global which is an 8 year old established business that has a foundation built within the precious metals niche. I can also purchase gold and silver and I can even exchange my bitcoin into gold or silver and sell it on for dollars euros pounds etc etc..

You can get your FREE account HERE

Have a blessed week

Regards

Steve Lawson

Bestbud
07-18-2017, 10:12 AM
Steve thinks Ponzi scheme owners should have integrity. Always funny when Ponzi pimps and players threaten legal action....

Whip
07-18-2017, 10:45 AM
so putting money into a scam hoping to get more out is not about money? If it's not about money, then just walk away.

littleroundman
07-18-2017, 11:26 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/9992/92LwRm.png

Wouldn't it be a hoot to be in court watching Silly Stevie Lawson trying to explain to a judge why he should order the fraudsters behind Silly Stevies' latest ponzi recommendation to answer his questions ???

"Yes, Your Honour, I'm a professional ponzi pimp and because those nasty people from Cryptrade Capital are refusing to answer my questions, they've affected my credibility and reputation"

"Your Honour ??? Judge ???? Will you stop laughing ???"

ribshaw
07-18-2017, 11:47 AM
Yu Guo find yourself another scam Laws:crying_2:n.

Bestbud
07-20-2017, 09:31 AM
In 10 years, Steve will still be in the same boat. His list of failed Ponzi schemes will just be longer....

littleroundman
07-20-2017, 12:35 PM
Nah,

In ten years time, the name Steve Lawson will be long forgotten.

What skill, talent or attribute will enable a low level ponzi pimp like him to hang around for ten years ????

alanking
07-21-2017, 02:18 PM
Stupid Stevie 'your boy' Lawson is so stupid he still got 20% wrong, and he was using Google!!!!! :duh:

alanking
07-21-2017, 02:24 PM
How's the Cyber Swarm progressing Stevie?...

How much did you (and Martha) make in Traffic Monsoon eh?

Feel any guilt about all those you convinced to join a ponzi scheme?

alanking
07-27-2017, 10:48 AM
Stupid Stevie still promoting the one-coin ponzi clone DasCoin, despite his mounting doubts that he's yet again been scammed himself.... :loser:

alanking
07-27-2017, 02:49 PM
well well don't they look like a trustworthy, fine and upstanding bunch !!! :duh:

alanking
07-27-2017, 03:13 PM
So, this is the lovely lady who out-scammed Stupid Stevie, stealing his Cryp Trade (scam) 'team' (his down line of suckers) from him, losing his at least $100k of 'on-screen' money!

Not such a good friend now hey Stevie-boy?

Was going so well for you as well. SCAMMING PRAT

Safety first hey Steve.

ribshaw
07-27-2017, 03:15 PM
Steve's ability to pick-em top n:RpS_wink:tch.

"wtbtruth

Re: DASCOIN, another outbreak of the Onecoin strain of MLM Virus.
December 20, 2016, 03:48:47 PM

You have key people from Onecoin - Traffic Monsoon - Bitclub Network - Futurenet - Banners Broker - My Advertising Pays

Paul McCarthy and Ryan Conley -

Both have long histories in scams. Paul held the position of Ireland manager for Banners Broker and he continued to hold that role many months after the payments dried up. Futurenet is another one he headed up in 2016 whilst being the main guy in Ireland for Bitclub Network. Ryan has a colorful history behindmlm.com/companies/onecoin/onecoin-steals-thousands-of-dollars-from-another-affiliate/

Adrian Hibbert holding a youtube hangout with the owners - www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFD4jZIMKHY&t=545s

Another one with a colorful history of scams. A Key player in Traffic Monsoon which is currently having a great time in the U.S.A court system and will likely go the way of Zeek. Adrian started with $1,000 and withdrew $100,000. He won't be a happy guy when the receiver comes knocking. He is also a Bitclub Network player.

Mateusz Gużda -

Mateusz like Paul, held the position of Poland manager for Banners Broker and remained with them after payments dried up. He jumped to multiple others including Futurenet and Bitclub Network.

twitter.com/mateuszguzda

Fraser Douther

These people are not naive they know what they are doing when they promote these scams, case and point. In Fraser's Dascoin hangout you can see a man with white walls a headset and a black shirt on. This is the very same man providing Banners Broker with a testimonial in October 2013. Payments dried up in March 2013.

Fraser is another Banners Broker manager, this time in Cyprus. Just like the other managers he also remained with them many months after payments dried up and even took up a managers role in Revstar Global one of the Banners Broker owners new project. A promoter of Futurenet.

TARA TALKS: FutureNet/FutureAdPro - SCAM (http://www.taratalkstoday.blogspot.co.uk/p/futenet.html)

You're looking at the next Onecoin."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1636850.msg17243384#msg17243384

alanking
07-27-2017, 03:32 PM
Goodnight ponzi Stevie

Whip
07-27-2017, 05:57 PM
he won't hold that job long. his boss sent there to make the bed.

Bestbud
07-28-2017, 09:55 AM
Says the program hopper who hasn't found a strong and stable legitimate business yet after over 5 years in the "industry"....

Bestbud
07-28-2017, 01:57 PM
LOL! Trying to find people to recruit keeps Steve awake at night...

Bestbud
07-29-2017, 10:33 AM
Steve's girlfriend must be threatening him again to pay off her mortgage or his free ride will end....

littleroundman
07-29-2017, 10:40 AM
The guy's a regular comedian.

All that talk of "work" and "creativity" and "productivity" when all he's doing is pimping other people's guaranteed-to-fail money games

Silly Stevie couldn't work in an iron lung and doesn't have a creative bone in his body.

Stop it, Stevie, stop it.

You're making my ribs ache.

ribshaw
07-29-2017, 02:17 PM
You're making ribs ache.

He sure do!

Graft legal definition of graft (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/graft) is the personal gain or advantage earned by an individual at the expense of others

Bestbud
07-30-2017, 09:05 PM

"On top of potential securities fraud and pyramid recruitment, pay to play is also an issue with the Swiss Gold Global compensation plan.

Signing up as an Ambassador ($3000) or Platinum ($5000) affiliate automatically makes the affiliate ‘Ambassador Leadership Bonus qualified’.

This opens up the upper tiers of the Swiss Gold Global compensation plan and is clearly pay to play.

All in all the MLM side of Swiss Gold Global requires a constant stream of new recruits, without which the scheme collapses.

It is possible for the passive investment side of the business to continue without affiliate recruitment (gold and silver investment and mining), however those alone don’t generate significant revenue for the company.

Seeing as the gold and silver and mining is offered through Swiss Gold Global, it follows a collapse will see affiliates severed from their investment."

Swiss Gold Global Review v2.0: Securities and recruitment (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/swiss-gold-global-review-v2-0-securities-and-recruitment/)

Bestbud
07-30-2017, 10:23 PM
Steve should have thought about all of this before he joined cryptocurrency Ponzi schemes. It's now 4 a.m. in the UK. Pondering and recruiting is keeping him awake...

littleroundman
07-31-2017, 02:09 AM
Steve should have thought about all of this before he joined cryptocurrency Ponzi schemes.

What else is the poor guy going to do ???

It's not as if he's a trendsetter or pacesetter.

He's just another low on the totem pole ponzi pimp following trends somebody else sets.

Whip
07-31-2017, 04:57 AM
plus he doesn't feel better about himself since he knows he's not building a real business.

Fat City, LA
07-31-2017, 05:17 AM
Steve should have thought about all of this before he joined cryptocurrency Ponzi schemes. It's now 4 a.m. in the UK. Pondering and recruiting is keeping him awake...

99% of revshares are doomed ????....can't think of a SINGLE revshares (much less 1%) that hasn't failed.

Bestbud
07-31-2017, 12:02 PM
Steve really should stop lying to himself...

littleroundman
07-31-2017, 12:16 PM
Steve really should stop lying to himself...

Given the fact that doesn't look like happening anytime soon, the only unanswered question remaining is to ask if Silly Stevie is truly clinically delusional or is he simply a pathological liar.

EagleOne
07-31-2017, 12:56 PM
Given the fact that doesn't look like happening anytime soon, the only unanswered question remaining is to ask if Silly Stevie is truly clinically delusional or is he simply a pathological liar.

Simple: He's BOTH

alanking
08-01-2017, 02:12 PM
Silly Stevie is at it yet again, this time he & his team will definitely be millionaires :duh:

another Onecoin Alt currency scam for sure!!!

Bestbud
08-02-2017, 10:37 AM
So much for Steve not traveling anymore this year and paying off his girlfriend's mortgage...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5fyICvUkDs&feature=push-u&attr_tag=iowW5J-s05DvpFam-6

Whip
08-02-2017, 08:30 PM
why is that on you tube and not futurenet?

alanking
08-03-2017, 07:59 AM
Silly Stevie's poor long suffering family and friends!!!!

It's no wonder he's always been considered the 'challenged' one, and that's in a family full of 'challenged' individuals!

laidback
08-03-2017, 10:57 AM
Silly Stevie's poor long suffering family and friends!!!!

It's no wonder he's always been considered the 'challenged' one, and that's in a family full of 'challenged' individuals!

So...if this is the only "company" that you are confident in, why did you promote all those other dogs??? Inquiring minds want to know....!

littleroundman
08-03-2017, 11:22 AM
So...if this is the only "company" that you are confident in, why did you promote all those other dogs??? Inquiring minds want to know....!

C'mon, Laidback, you're being a bit harsh.

the guy's a ponzi pimp - he doesn't do "truth"

Sheesh

laidback
08-03-2017, 03:08 PM
C'mon, Laidback, you're being a bit harsh.

the guy's a ponzi pimp - he doesn't do "truth"

Sheesh

Yeah, I know. He's another of a long line of pimps that exercises Doo Diligence,( finding "opportunities" that aren't worth dog poop!).

Bestbud
08-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Steve gets sucked into the big illusions all the time. Plan on watching him cry the blues in 2018....

alanking
08-09-2017, 04:40 PM
Steve gets sucked into the big illusions all the time. Plan on watching him cry the blues in 2018....

let's hope so!

ribshaw
08-09-2017, 08:30 PM
Swiss Gold to me with their "bitcoin mining" seems to have done the same thing USI Tech has done with their "bitcoin trading", moved from a scuzzy Pyramid scam to outright Ponzis.

Hard to tell if this is intentional in that this play gives the companies a few years of history, or just a piggish afterthought as the pyramids started to crumble.

alanking
08-14-2017, 07:20 AM
Christ he's a comical fellow today

littleroundman
08-14-2017, 07:23 AM
Christ he's a comical fellow today

Geez, you're easily amused :-)

alanking
08-14-2017, 07:33 AM
Yeah, I'm Stupid-Stevies biggest fan ;-)

littleroundman
08-14-2017, 11:08 AM
Here's the thing:

What makes him any different than any of the other serial ponzi pimps who hang around the usual suspect forums pimping scam after scheme after scam ???

Seriously - he's a low to medium level ponzi pimp with a Facebook page, that's all

alanking
08-14-2017, 11:24 AM
@littleroundman, I don't disagree he a blot on the MLM landscape, and as such relatively inconsequential....but.... I know him personally, and he is truly a despicable individual who, believe me, deserves our scorn and ridicule.
I for one hope the MLM victims/suckers who believe his ridiculous spoutings google his name this thread appears, and perhaps, perhaps, that might influence their investment decisions (unlikely I know)...

littleroundman
08-14-2017, 11:35 AM
Rest easy.

It's the fact he's nothing but a low level pimp that is going to bring him down.

Pimps like him are like shooting stars.

Lots of flash, but little or no substance.

Better get in and continue to ridicule him while you can.

You know what they say:

Todays' rooster is tomorrows' feather duster.

Bestbud
08-14-2017, 02:50 PM
Steve hasn't reviewed his long list of failures lately. He's still doing the same thing and expecting a different result...

alanking
08-14-2017, 05:22 PM
Paging HMRC, paging HMRC, come in HMRC....

Whip
08-14-2017, 08:09 PM
Here's the thing:

What makes him any different than any of the other serial ponzi pimps who hang around the usual suspect forums pimping scam after scheme after scam ???

Seriously - he's a low to medium level ponzi pimp with a Facebook futurenet page, that's all

fixed that for you.

littleroundman
08-14-2017, 09:24 PM
But, but, but

If he was on Futurenet, no one would ever see him.

Then we couldn't make fun of him.

ribshaw
08-14-2017, 09:36 PM
Steve hasn't reviewed his long list of failures lately. He's still doing the same thing and expecting a different result...

Why would Lawson need to "build momentum" for an income stream that allegedly will be put on "autopilot" after a mere 3 to 6 months? This thread alone is a year and a half old, on top of Steve's five years of failure http://www.realscam.com/f11/steve-lawson-bombards-his-potential-victims-emails-4480/index31.html#post112044!!! One would think mulitple concrete examples of this 3/6Auto would be firmly in place.

Sounds more to me like the sort of con-speak where Steve posts on Facebook all hours and needs other suckers to part with their cash. Or the MLM lie about busting ones ass for 3-5 years so a lifetime of passive income will flow like wine. Since these "leaders" remain so visible long after their deadlines have expired, Occam's razor dictates it must be one more in a long series of lies.

littleroundman
08-14-2017, 10:33 PM
I can tell you of at least one place Silly Stevie Lawson or any of his followers aren't going to be making long term passive income:

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4058/5ZvL3U.png

alanking
08-16-2017, 01:04 PM
thought I could smell B*LLSH*T this afternoon! I could have waved to Silly Stevie from my office.

Bestbud
08-17-2017, 09:38 AM
The Ponzi scheme slave has been beaten into submission...

alanking
08-22-2017, 08:31 AM
So are we meant to think poor old silly Stevie?

What a f***ing diatribe of BS, trying to justify his scamming activities, which he considers 'business success'.

This man has no morals and will sink to amazing depths to scam the vulnerable.

Steve Lawson
14 hrs · Llangennech ·
When I first started online 5 years ago aged 48 I can honestly tell you I was a completely different person.
I was introverted and broken mentally because I had lost my business and everything I had worked for in the previous 30 years of my life.
I felt worthless and I felt like an absolute and total failure.
I lost my home and my marriage had failed and I had been forced out of my business. I was an emotional wreck inside but I was able to keep my emotions bottled up. I didn't know what I was going to do with the rest of my life and I was scared.
So how did I turn things around ?
Well I knew deep down that most of my problems and failures were self inflicted and were as a direct result of my insecurities and lack of confidence and lack of self belief.
I didn't feel worthy of having success or of being happy. It stems from a very lonely childhood and a miserable experience growing up in a place I didn't want to be and being placed in a school I didn't want to go too.
So I knew what my issues were and I knew what my fears were and with that knowledge and being at rock bottom I also knew that I had to make a choice as to which direction my life was going to go.
I looked at myself hard in the mirror and cried and cried until I got rid of the built up guilt and emotion of what had happened to me and the position I had put myself in.
I wanted to change and I wanted a good life and I wanted happiness. I understood that everything was in my hands and nobody but me could change things.
I made a list of all the things I needed to overcome personally and made a decision to tackle each one of my fears that I knew had held me back over the previous 30 years.
I started reading and listening to Dr Wayne Dyer and I believe this man really was the catalyst for change that I needed. He gave me the courage to face up to my fears and showed me how to tackle all my perceived faults and flaws. He taught me that I could start again and forge the past and that my past wasn't who I was and that I could become the person I wanted to be at any time I choose to.
That to me was the key to changing things. I learned how to forgive myself and more importantly how to love myself. I know it might seem a touch melodramatic but it really did help me.
I started to read more personal development books by other Doctors and Psychologists and one book that I particularly liked was psycho cybernetics which really helped me to dig deeper into my thought process.
For a good 14 to 18 months I immersed myself in personal development and began to push myself into positions where I felt uncomfortable in order to enable myself to use the techniques that I had learned to attempt to overcome those fears.
Public speaking was top of my list of fears and it was something I needed to conquer if I was going to be able to turn my life around.
At around this time I was also looking for ways to make money and potentially start looking at getting back into business again.
Through research online I became interested in the home business industry and I started to look into network marketing.
I found myself really thinking that I wanted to create something for myself and also challenge myself to make a living working from home without all the responsibilities that I had previously in my old company.
I has saved up some money and decided to invest it into an online business. Now at this time everything to do with networking and marketing was new to me and in particular social media marketing.
I wasn't really into Facebook or any of the other social media platforms like twitter or YouTube but as I started to learn about the industry I quickly realised that I needed these platforms because they were undoubtedly the fastest way to network with people.
So I set about learning everything I could and it meant spending an awful lot of time on social media much to the annoyance of my new girlfriend who was naturally very sceptical of what I was trying to achieve.
Now I was changing slowly but surely my mindset and because of everything I had been reading and watching and listening too I was creating a new vocabulary for myself and one which gave me the confidence to reach out to people in the network marketing industry.
I was studying all the successful marketers and I realised that they all had stories to tell and they were telling them on sites like YouTube through video and also via webinars. I knew I would have to do the same if I were going to have success in the industry.
So I plucked up the courage to start making videos. Now I'm my own worst critic and I literally hated watching and listening to myself on the first few videos that I made and I knew there were pretty terrible.
I persevered and started editing out the mistakes and all the "umms" and "You Knows" and anything I didn't like. I started posting my videos on YouTube and copying them onto Facebook and very quickly I started to see that people were actually watching them.
This was great because it gave me confidence to keep posting. Overcoming my fear was the key to unlocking my potential.
Soon I was appearing on other people's google hangouts and getting my face known. I started to meet more people and I realised that what I was doing was working.
Now I could talk for much longer but I wanted to just say that my commitment to change was what really turned things around for me.
My ongoing personal development and dedication to learn and take action were key to creating my success story.
I never stop learning and I never stop striving to be better and that's what is going to determine whether or not anyone can change their circumstances.
The truth is that no matter how far you sink there is always a way back up. It's a choice we make as individuals and if you make the choice to change then anything is possible !

littleroundman
08-22-2017, 11:16 AM
What a long winded way of saying: "I pimp ponzis, pyramid schemes and money games for a living"

Bestbud
08-22-2017, 02:25 PM

Yes, it is...

alanking
08-23-2017, 11:08 AM
what is the collective noun for a group of 'low life ponzi MLM scammer scumbags'?

littleroundman
08-23-2017, 11:14 AM
what is the collective noun for a group of 'low life ponzi MLM scammer scumbags'?

A "failure"

Whip
08-23-2017, 06:00 PM
wallet gerbils

Bestbud
08-25-2017, 12:52 PM
Steve's Facebook profile is gone again...

Bestbud
08-25-2017, 02:41 PM
And, he's back...

We're counting on you to make this happen, Steve...

Whip
08-25-2017, 09:23 PM
but he already is

Bestbud
08-27-2017, 04:57 PM

"The value of DasCoins is pegged to nothing more than the rate of investment from Coin Leaders affiliates.

Affiliates cash DasCoins through Coin Leaders, who use newly invested funds to pay off existing investors."

Coin Leaders Review: DasCoin is a OneCoin Ponzi points clone (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/coin-leaders-review-dascoin-is-a-onecoin-ponzi-points-clone/)

Whip
08-27-2017, 07:48 PM
I don't believe there are any arguments over a non-existent currency.

littleroundman
08-27-2017, 09:41 PM
I don't believe there are any arguments over a non-existent currency.

Why is it referred to as a "currency" ???

They may as be baseball cards being swapped by a limited number of people who hope that one day they will increase in value.

50,000 Dascoins and fifty cents won't even buy Silly Stevie a cup of coffee.

Bestbud
08-27-2017, 10:18 PM
"DasCoins to date are not publicly tradeable and are completely worthless outside of the Net Leaders MLM opportunity.

In what appears to be a blatant attempt at legitimacy by association, last week Net Leader affiliates began claiming future collaboration with the Maltese government."

DasCoin to collaborate with the Maltese government? (http://behindmlm.com/companies/dascoin-to-collaborate-with-the-maltese-government/#more-38260)

ribshaw
08-29-2017, 06:52 PM
Speaking of apparent absurdities, "Passive Profits Pro Lawson" isn't a millionaire? In the real world it would be almost impossible to have the income Steve proffers without a portfolio of million($), unless he's unpassively toiling.

There are plenty of actuarial studies on safe withdrawal rates from a portfolio, none quote Lawson.

Limitations of the Trinity study

One scenario backtested in the Trinity study suggests that a retiree with a suitably allocated $1 million portfolio could withdraw $40,000 the first year, give herself a cost-of-living adjustment every year afterwards, and have a 98% chance of the portfolio lasting at least 30 years.

Taken literally, such a plan has been criticized as unrealistic. Even if the tests showed that the plan had a 98% success rate over all past time periods, would a prudent person blindly go on steadily increasing withdrawals in a prolonged bear market? It also leads to apparent absurdities. https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Safe_withdrawal_rates

Della Cate
09-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Here's Steve with another bezzie friend......step forward J Ryan Conley!

20164 20165

His name is a bit familiar, but can someone enlighten me please? For what is J Ryan famous?

Bestbud
09-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Ryan Conley is famous for being a career scammer....

http://www.realscam.com/f11/j-ryan-conley-career-scammer-4734/

Bestbud
09-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Steve is easily fooled...

laidback
09-05-2017, 05:12 PM

No, he is spreading the scammer mantra,( a lot like spreading sh!t but it smells worse!)

okosh
09-08-2017, 09:13 PM

He's just misunderstood....Stevie is gonna be rich....soon!!!....LMAO...

Hi xxxxxxx

DO YOU WANT FIRST MOVER ADVANTAGE ?

I will be adding one more Passive Profits Business this year into my portfolio and I will be releasing the info inside my FB Group within the next few days.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PassiveProfitsProOfficial/

So if you want to be first to hear about my next passive profits opportunity and benefit from First Mover Advantage then request to join my group on the link above..

Details will follow only in the group first so if your interested in making passive income and want to get a fast start to my new venture then request access to my Facebook group on the above link.

Speak very soon and watch out for further emails..

Regards

Steve Lawson
Passive Profits Pro

Contact number +447432028088
​​​​​​​Skype: stevelawsonsfm

laidback
09-08-2017, 09:56 PM
He's just misunderstood....Stevie is gonna be rich....soon!!!....LMAO...

So true. people watch his antics online , point at him and say, "That's rich!!!"

Bestbud
09-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Remember when Steve said he wouldn't be traveling anymore this year because he has to pay off his girlfriend's mortgage?

Whip
09-08-2017, 10:52 PM
I remember when he said Facebook was teh suck

I will be releasing the info inside my FB Group

Bestbud
09-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Steve released the info...

Mindset 24 Global Review: Personal development training packages (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/mindset-24-global-review-personal-development-training-packages/)

Bestbud
09-09-2017, 11:41 AM
Hypothetical commissions doesn't sound too promising. And, Facebook isn't keen on approving pyramid scheme ads...

Whip
09-09-2017, 11:42 AM
and why facebook ads? that is so yesterday. futurenet is where it's at (allegedly). lmao. what a jackass.

busttheblock
09-09-2017, 05:13 PM
What an absolutely fat f'ing loser this crook is! I hate him almost as much as I hate Ken Russo!

okosh
09-09-2017, 10:52 PM
and why facebook ads? that is so yesterday. futurenet is where it's at (allegedly). lmao. what a jackass.

Good question!!!..I'd ask him but the dumb arse blocked me on FB yet I'm still in his group...(LOL)...

okosh
09-09-2017, 10:54 PM
Fresh poop...

Hi xxxxxxx

I have decided to add this programme into my business portfolio as the only education programme that I believe is significant enough to warrant promoting.

MINDSET IS EVERYTHING and in this industry and when you have the calibre of Kevin Harrington involved who is one of the Sharks on SharkTank then I believe the knowledge he will impart is going to be invaluable to all of us as marketers and entrepreneurs.

You can register for FREE and check out the programme... https://www.mindset24global.com/corp/PassiveProfitsPro/

I don't get involved with training programmes very often but believe that this fits in perfectly and we can earn and learn with Bitcoin..

Regards

Steve Lawson
PassiveProfits Pro

PS... Passive Profits Pro will always look to bring you the very best programmes and watch out for more passive profits as we move forward into 2018..

okosh
09-09-2017, 10:54 PM
Stevie is all excited today!!!...

Hi xxxxxxx

WOW what a start to a business.. I wasn't expecting such a rush to join the Shark Tank Mindset opportunity.. However when I come to think about it Mindset is the key to our success in this industry.

Now we are still in prelaunch and we have until the 12th before they go live so now is the perfect time to be building the business and sharing with everyone you know.

This is going to take the industry by storm when people realise just how BIG this is going to be they will be literally rushing to get involved.. I know I was when I saw the team and the content that was going to be provided.

Anyway check out the video HERE

Speak soon

Steve Lawson
PassiveProfitsPro

okosh
09-09-2017, 11:12 PM
there is a separate group for this shark scam...

Bestbud
09-10-2017, 12:05 PM
More hypothetical commissions during prelaunch....

okosh
09-11-2017, 12:37 AM
more pimpin....

Hi xxxxxx

I can't believe the response we are having to this programme..

In just 24 hours I have had 66 new referrals and a potential commission of over $33,000 which is incredible..

This platform is going to transform the lives of so many people when you realise that this is from SHARK TANK GURU Kevin Harrington. This is mainstream media and real credible entrepreneurs and not some fake BS Ponzi scheme.

This is going to be absolutely huge and its something that I would have expected you to want to be part of... After all Mindset is the number one reason for why people either Succeed or Fail in this Industry.

Don't delay your success and sabotage your potential but instead lock arms with this programme and watch your life change with what you will learn from being a part of this community.

Register HERE

Lets build this BIG together and you can join my Special Shark Tank Facebook Group HERE

See you on the inside..

​​​​​​​Steve Lawson

littleroundman
09-11-2017, 01:10 AM
After all Mindset is the number one reason for why people either Succeed or Fail in this Industry.

What "industry" would that be, Silly Stevie ???

The "ponzi pimping" industry ???

The "lies, lies and more lies" industry ???

The "make Silly Stevie rich" industry ???

ribshaw
09-11-2017, 08:23 AM
After all Mindset is the number one reason for why people either Succeed or Fail in this Industry.

If I invest $1M in one of Passive Profit Pro Steve Lawon's opportunities what the hell difference does it make what my mindset is? Sure I will have to remain positive when said opportunity du jour implodes and my $1m is completely lost due to Steve's incompetence and general deviance but who the hell is he speaking to? It sounds to me more like Lawon is speaking to other commission whores endlessly recruiting for Pyramid/Ponzi scams than to the audience he claims to represent.

So weird.

littleroundman
09-11-2017, 11:14 AM
what the hell difference does it make what my mindset is?

I think you're considering the wrong "mindset"

It's the "mindset" which allows Silly Stevie to lie, steal, cheat and deceive on a daily basis which is required to become a serial ponzi pimp and player.

It's not something which comes naturally to the average, non sociopathic person, consequently, Stevie is suggesting people need to pay to learn.

Bestbud
09-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Steve is going all in with the $2000 Founders Package. There go the mortgage payments AGAIN....

littleroundman
09-12-2017, 12:09 AM
Here ya go.

Every mothers' nightmare

You'd want to keep your wallet firmly in your hand and your alcohol under lock and key if you came across Silly Steve Lawson, Ade Hibbert and J Ryan Conley all in the same place at the same time.

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8021/tf8MLq.png

A posse of pi**** ponzi pimps

littleroundman
09-12-2017, 12:26 AM
More trickery from Silly Stevie Lawson.

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/811/ffIfDs.png

laidback
09-12-2017, 07:55 AM

Needs the disclaimer at the bottom, "Results Laughable!" "Any similarity between this and any real business or industry is totally non-existent!"

Whip
09-12-2017, 09:35 AM

maybe it's a scam finally being truthful. :RpS_smile:

Bestbud
09-12-2017, 09:43 AM
Steve's addiction to playing Ponzi/Pyramid schemes gets him "high" every time he gambles on the next new shiny object...

Bestbud
09-12-2017, 10:13 AM
Steve isn't the only one wound up...

https://vimeo.com/233403510

Della Cate
09-12-2017, 01:15 PM
there is a separate group for this shark scam...

Shark Tank mindset? Oh, I dunno, that doesn't sound too good to me.

Aren't sharks bloodthirsty predators who hunt and kill without hesitation?

Would you trust your money to a shark??

okosh
09-13-2017, 10:17 PM
Shark Tank mindset? Oh, I dunno, that doesn't sound too good to me.

Aren't sharks bloodthirsty predators who hunt and kill without hesitation?

Would you trust your money to a shark??

The TV show Dragons den is called shark tank here in Australia....Since Steve once talked about moving here could thats where he got the name...

okosh
09-13-2017, 10:18 PM
Another pimp email...

Hi xxxxxx

There has been an amazing response to the launch of MINDSET 24 GLOBAL and there are close to 50,000 members already registered in the past few days.

This tells you that the market loves this product. Now the amazing thing is we have an opportunity to position ourselves as a founder member and that puts us into the exclusive Global Profit Pool that will pay us daily from the Global profits.

However this offer ends on the 15th September at midnight EST.

So make sure you take advantage of the offer while you still can...Either way we have an amazing opportunity with what will be a Billion dollar company because we have the very cream of marketers joining and we have the right products and the Million Dollar Mentors and Business coaches and the celebrity entrepreneurs like Shark Tanks Kevin Harrington be very closely associated with the business.

So REGISTER HERE and get plugged into this platform

See you there

Steve Lawson

littleroundman
09-13-2017, 11:18 PM
There has been an amazing response to the launch of MINDSET 24 GLOBAL and there are close to 50,000 members already registered in the past few days.

This tells you that the market loves this product.

Small correction needed here:

This tells you that the market serial ponzi players love this product since the demise of MAP, TAP, AdHitProfit, Traffic Monsoon, Talkgold, MMG and the collapse of the HYIP ponzi fraud "industry" generally

There, a much more accurate summation of the situation

ribshaw
09-14-2017, 10:20 AM
Astute Real Scammers might ask themselves why Fatass Steve Lawson doesn't will himself skinny? No matter its hardly a shock that one of "The Secret's" charlatans joined ranks with a pyramid scheme, the hopeful yet sort of dumb are after all their target audience.

Even the author can't bend the universe to her will.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-secrets-rhonda-byrne-reduces-price-of-montecito-estate-20-to-18-8-million-1432675912

According to "The Secret" they brought it on themselves.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-03/self-help-author-imprisoned-for-sweat-lodge-deaths-is-making-a-comeback

You can wish in one hand and **** in the other, guess which one will fill up first.

https://barefootinvestor.com/the-secret-scams-david-schirmer-oprah-winfrey/

Focused like a laser this one, he looks fatter now than before he caused an eclipse riding his bike to the moon...

Bestbud
09-14-2017, 10:21 AM
Steve compares Mindset 24 Global to other Ponzi/Pyramid schemes...

alanking
09-14-2017, 12:49 PM
Focused like a laser this one, he looks fatter now than before he caused an eclipse riding his bike to the moon...

LOL, what a fat scamming f***er.

With his past performance expect to see him back soon even fatter (if that is humanly possible).

He needs to step up his scamming activities to pay for the ass wiping home care, and crane to winch his out of his girlfriends house.

Just look at those flabby jowls....what a mess this man is visually and mentally

ribshaw
09-14-2017, 04:02 PM
Just look at those flabby jowls

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlU2htzzflk

ribshaw
09-15-2017, 08:28 AM
Maybe don't worry if you are sitting on a massive pile of Bitcoin profits that aren't levered. If not you had better start asking if the likes of Steve Lawson is doing anything more than following on the heels of what is/used to be hot.

https://www.coindesk.com/price/

Look at the chart of any asset price that has gone from a 45 degree angle to 90 and notice how it ends every single time.

(Simply replace http://www.realscam.com/f11/frank-calabro-jr-4254/index20.html#post115946 with Steve Lawson)

But what about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, does Frank have an exit strategy or is he going to keep you toadies all levered up?

1 Bitcoin equals
$4438.73 US Dollar

https://www.google.com/search?q=bitc...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Not being pretend rich like Calabro, here are my thoughts:

1. Any Bitcoin (crypto) positions should be limited to a percentage of total assets one can afford to suffer massive losses on.
2. Now is the time to take some profits off the table, not listen to the Facebook charlatans.
3. Now is not the time to be initiating new positions unless they are paid for in cash and 1. applies.

Could Bitcoin go to $10,000 or $1M, sure but it could just as easily crash and burn. Having a strategy beyond blatant Ponzi scams and motivational posters will pay more dividends than following Calabro's "wisdom" IMO. History has learned us once the press and scammers are all over a trend the time to peel off profits is nigh.

littleroundman
09-15-2017, 11:27 AM
History has learned us once the press and scammers are all over a trend the time to peel off profits is nigh.

Put another way:

"When the man in the street starts driving the market, savvy investors get out"

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/7451/xP4aSF.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/4671/3rPfmV.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/7716/eROqzk.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/7125/7J6Pwo.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/1167/Hd6h09.png

Bestbud
09-15-2017, 02:28 PM
Six months to get his initial investment back. Referral commission whore confirmed...

EagleOne
09-15-2017, 03:18 PM
Steve keeps forgetting that he has to actually "USE" the machines that he takes pictures of himself in front of, not just go to the gym/fitness club.

okosh
09-15-2017, 07:43 PM
Six months to get his initial investment back. Referral commission whore confirmed...

Was 2k the minimum deposit in this one??...if not then he's a dumb scammer cos most like ken russo deposit the minimum so they qualify for reff commissions...they don't care about the initial deposit as they see it as like the admission ticket so they can scam...

Bestbud
09-16-2017, 06:17 PM
We've been wondering the same about you, Steve...

roundfat
09-18-2017, 06:23 PM
Guys I suggest U Blast what you talk about them on thier Facebook page. Posting here is like doing almost nothing.

roundfat
09-18-2017, 06:23 PM
I am glad "Ron Thomas" did the same for Ryan Conley...

Whip
09-18-2017, 07:51 PM
Guys I suggest U Blast what you talk about them on thier Facebook page. Posting here is like doing almost nothing.

you really mean their Futurenet page right? that's allegedly where it's at according to scammy steve.

okosh
09-19-2017, 09:41 PM
you really mean their Futurenet page right? that's allegedly where it's at according to scammy steve.

I might have to change hats and go ask Stevie why we don't have a futurenet group page.....lol

Bestbud
09-23-2017, 04:28 PM
We all know how lazy Steve is. He deserves everything he's got coming...

ribshaw
09-23-2017, 07:05 PM
I half agree with Steve, lazy people do get scammed. Anyone putting $$$$ into something expecting to earn passively at an exorbitant rate is lazy and delusional. These people think there are mystical opportunities that somehow they found on Facebook or YouTube via someone like Lawson.

On the other half ScammerSteve is full of **** since he willingly accepts commissions while actively recruiting people into very obvious scams. No meaningful due diligence on his part is ever completed. 1% annually is the going rate for risk free passive income these days. Higher than that and there's risk of loss or it's story time. If people like PPP-Lawson are endlessly recruiting for it game over, no further DD needed. If profits are promised for doing little to nothing, not to worry you found the first :RpS_wink:ne in the history of the world.

Lawson blames his victims but keeps the commissions when Passive Profits shockingly don't materialize.

Bestbud
10-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Scumbag Steve crying the blues about Cryp Trade Capital....

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOfficial/videos/850229571813610

littleroundman
10-06-2017, 12:32 PM
https://vimeo.com/237116488
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/4372/0PCoyz.png

Oh P--U--H--L--E--A--S--E,

FutureNet, SwissCoin Global and DAScoin are all "great companies" but you're never going to get involved with ponzi schemes again.

Snivelling hypocritical ponzi pimp.

alanking
10-06-2017, 01:00 PM
Heavy promotion (scamming) to Crocodile tears in 4 days! - how quick he starts crying when he's not getting paid the money he's 'worked hard' to scam out of his suckers following.

Despicable individual.

Whip
10-06-2017, 01:09 PM
another one of lawson's scams failed? who could have seen that coming? most unlucky guy in the net next to dotson, calabro, septic stepsys, gherbol, deese, scoville, conley, etc.

Bestbud
10-07-2017, 04:28 PM

Whip
10-07-2017, 04:33 PM
he's finally getting a real job? sweeping streets ain't gonna get you that mil sluggo. just ask septic.

Bestbud
10-07-2017, 08:12 PM

busttheblock
10-07-2017, 09:13 PM
This guy is such a waste of space! Posting useless dribble to make himself feel better!

littleroundman
10-07-2017, 11:00 PM
This guy is such a waste of space! Posting useless dribble to make himself feel better!

A LIST YOU WILL NEVER SEE

* Socrates

* Friedrich Nietzsche

* Michel Foucalt

* Socrates

* Plato

* Ayn Rand

* Jean-Paul Sartre

* Steve Lawson

alanking
10-08-2017, 12:39 PM
wow, his crocodile tears (from the supposed regret of his 'teams' losses in the Cryptrade capital scam he massively promoted) have seemingly dried extraordinarily quickly....

Despicable excuse of a man

Whip
10-08-2017, 12:58 PM
as per usual, a scammer standing in a dealership taking pics with cars they will never afford. the septic has taught him well.

Bestbud
10-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Steve is still planning his life around Ponzi schemes that rarely make it to the 2 year mark...

littleroundman
10-08-2017, 11:09 PM
For Silly Stevie Lawsons' two year plan to work, he's going to have to come up with fifteen or twenty new ponzi schemes to pimp.

That ain't gonna be easy for a ponzi industry "follower" like him, especially in the current industry climate

laidback
10-09-2017, 12:06 AM
For Silly Stevie Lawsons' two year plan to work, he's going to have to come up with fifteen or twenty new ponzi schemes to pimp.

That ain't gonna be easy for a ponzi industry "follower" like him, especially in the current industry climate

We can always hope that he gets his teeth into something that gets the attention of the Justice Department or SEC so he can go the way of Chuckles, Andy and Nicky, but I don't think he's that bright!

littleroundman
10-09-2017, 12:26 AM
but I don't think he's that bright!

He's a stereotypical "follower"

His only attribute is an email list.

Other than that, he's just one of a squillion third and fourth tier pimps just like him who pimp the "latest and greatest" and make videos claiming to be just another "victim" after they invariably crash.

If anyone is determined to lose their money, following Silly Steve Lawsons' tips is definitely the way to go

laidback
10-09-2017, 07:46 AM
If anyone is determined to lose their money, following Silly Steve Lawsons' tips is definitely the way to go

Naw! IF I want to blow my dough, I'd rather buy up 1991 calendars (in case it comes around again)...!

alanking
10-09-2017, 10:43 AM
Unfortunately he is making money though, until the funds dry up

Believe me, although I no longer have any dealings with him, I do have mutual 'acquaintances' and they have witnessed a change since his 'investment' in FutureNet, he is spending money now like water, where he wasn't beforehand.

He is playing the big I am, is boisterous and extravagant, where he wasn't before his FN 'earnings'! God I hope it goes the way of Cryptrade soon!

We all know FN is a massive ponzi, but silly Stevie was lucky enough to get in early and is unfortunately doing quite well from it.

ribshaw
10-09-2017, 01:56 PM
We all know FN is a massive ponzi, but silly Stevie was lucky enough to get in early and is unfortunately doing quite well from it.

It sort of doesn't matter what Steve is making, whatever the number it is less than he pretends. What people should focus on is how much Lawson continues to cost others with his piss poor advice. If they want to be like him screw them they deserve to lose, if they think we were wrong, jealous, or whatever and failed to heed our guidance maybe next time.

Bestbud
10-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Says the guy who can't figure out how to stay on a bicycle...

alanking
10-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Says the guy who can't figure out how to stay on a bicycle...

lol. yeah remember he's going to cycle the length of the country!

ANOTHER BLATANT LIE !

ribshaw
10-09-2017, 03:14 PM
lol. yeah remember he's going to cycle the length of the country!

ANOTHER BLATANT LIE !

Maybe instead of pretending to pay off his girlfriends mortgage he should pretend he is going to reimburse his victims.

okosh
10-10-2017, 11:35 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Stevie has been searching for legitimate ways to make money....(roles eyes)....

He's pimping... Dragon Mining (http://passiveprofits.dragonminingsystems.com/)

Hi xxxxxxxx

It's been a little while since my last email and it's because I have been searching for some legitimate additional ways to generate passive profits for my team members so it's taken me some time to do my due diligence but I believe I have now come across the perfect solution.. CHECK >> this !

This is selling like HOTCAKES and it's only $30 to get started which makes this something that everyone can get involved with and it's in the hottest sector of the passive profits industry.

I'm pulling out al the stops to build these passive profits and create another passive income stream.

Check it out and get back to me or Join my Group HERE

Totally Passive and in the Hottest Niche in the Industry..

Speak Soon..

​​​​​​​Steve

United Wealth Plan
Suite 202 Global Village
London London W1a4a
UNITED KINGDOM

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Bestbud
10-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Dragon Mining...

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOfficial/videos/852478568255377

Lifestyle Galaxy Review: Dragon Mine rebooted after collapse (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/lifestyle-galaxy-review-dragon-mine-rebooted-after-collapse/)

alanking
10-12-2017, 11:20 AM
always laugh at the imaginary address he states at the bottom of his bullsh!t emails:-

United Wealth Plan
Suite 202 Global Village
London London W1a4a
UNITED KINGDOM

Completely made up, no such postcode/place!!!!

Perhaps he's trying to keep disillusioned 'investors' away from his (girlfriends) true address:-

56 Hendre Park
Llanelli
Carmarthenshire
SA148UP
UNITED KINGDOM

littleroundman
10-12-2017, 10:30 PM
Abbott and Costello

Laurel and Hardy

Frasier and Eddie

Poehler and Fey

Lawson and Hibbert

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3021/2RyOSS.png

Della Cate
10-13-2017, 08:56 AM
Aw, now Steve is bringing out the big guns......in the shape of a football manager!

Worth a punt, is it Stevie? Well, not according to highly respected British newspaper, The Guardian....

20397 20398 20399

https://www.theguardian.com/business/nils-pratley-on-finance/2017/oct/12/energy-price-cap-theresa-may-bill

I know who I'd rather take advice from!

Della Cate
10-13-2017, 09:16 AM
And here's the FCA's consumer warning about ICOs:-

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/statements/initial-coin-offerings

Bestbud
10-13-2017, 11:11 AM
Steve still thinks numbers on a screen makes him a 6 figure earner...

Della Cate
10-13-2017, 11:19 AM

If he was "broke and homeless", how did he afford the initial "investment"? And where did he plug in his computer to make a start / recharge his phone, if he was homeless?

I suspect he is being economical with the truth...........I think he was in something else before (probably several somethings) - this ain't his first rodeo, is it?

littleroundman
10-13-2017, 11:45 AM
And here's the FCA's consumer warning about ICOs:-

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/statements/initial-coin-offerings

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4166/ENSmYH.png

Whip
10-13-2017, 12:34 PM

and he's still posting on the platform that 'futurenet' was allegedly going to kick to the curb like a scammer kicks affiliates once he's fleeced them.

Whip
10-13-2017, 12:36 PM
If he was "broke and homeless", how did he afford the initial "investment"? And where did he plug in his computer to make a start / recharge his phone, if he was homeless?

I suspect he is being economical with the truth...........I think he was in something else before (probably several somethings) - this ain't his first rodeo, is it?

it's as bad as the scammer commercial I hear on satellite radio where the guy claims he was so broke he had his electric shut off 9 times yet he's somehow going to teach me how to make millions in real estate.

Bestbud
10-17-2017, 02:48 PM
Steve can't get his 6 figure earnings off the computer screen to hire a professional....

Whip
10-17-2017, 07:45 PM
why doesn't he get resident scam tile guy ari assface to tile? he claims to be a pro.

littleroundman
10-17-2017, 09:11 PM
why doesn't he get resident scam tile guy ari assface to tile? he claims to be a pro.

I'm guessing you mean NoWay Jose Nunes.

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/3412/2wQdoB.png

Imagine how desperate you'd need to be to invite a serial ponzi pimp like Nunes into your house.

alanking
10-18-2017, 12:47 PM
Steve can't get his 6 figure earnings off the computer screen to hire a professional....

This is at his rental property in Plymouth (not his Girlfriends bungalow) that he's normally quiet about as it's a secret from the HMRC !!!!

I have the full address obviously ;-) being his #1 HATERZ and all that

alanking
10-21-2017, 12:37 PM
terribly bullied in his formative years, and now he a massive scammer with no conscious in adulthood!

Della Cate
10-25-2017, 12:40 PM
Steve's got a blog and a new FB page.....exciting times, eh?

20447 20448

okosh
10-25-2017, 08:36 PM
Steve sent out some bs email from his futernet acc....he has over 490 on his list....can't work out how to do C&P of their email addys.......LOL....

Bestbud
10-28-2017, 10:02 AM
There will be consequences for free falling....

Bestbud
11-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Kinda like wishing upon a star...

Bestbud
11-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Steve wants to do his part to clean up "the industry". Don't think he'll be starting with the schemes he's participating in, tho'...

Bestbud
11-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Steve thinks he's finally on easy street. He should know by now that the Ponzi pimp hustle never ends...

laidback
11-11-2017, 07:58 AM
If these clowns are so-o-o successful, WTF are they doing giving (or attending) seminars at 0-dark-hundred???

littleroundman
11-11-2017, 09:30 AM
If these clowns are so-o-o successful, WTF are they doing giving (or attending) seminars at 0-dark-hundred???

He's soooooo successful he's getting calls 24/7 from the thousands upon thousands of people he's helped to make millions...............

Actually,

he's lying, as usual

Bestbud
11-11-2017, 12:46 PM
Steve believes in the vision of Mathias to use newly invested funds to pay off existing investors in a closed-loop investment scheme...

DasCoin CEO threatens journalist over comparison to OneCoin (http://behindmlm.com/companies/dascoin-ceo-threatens-journalist-over-comparison-to-onecoin/#more-39740)

Bestbud
11-14-2017, 08:23 PM
Just when Steve thought he was on easy street...

Whip
11-14-2017, 08:35 PM
he has his futurenet millions to buy painkillers doesn't he?

Bestbud
11-14-2017, 08:41 PM
Pain meds should be free since the UK has Universal Healthcare. Fat boy Steve's diet finally caught up with him...

Della Cate
11-16-2017, 01:45 PM
Pain meds should be free since the UK has Universal Healthcare. Fat boy Steve's diet finally caught up with him...

Ah, doesn't matter! With all his millions (cough), he can book himself into a private hospital pronto, and get the darn gallstones removed.

He can have a private room, operation when it suits him, and attentive nurses.

Can't understand what he is waiting for. Might cost him a couple of thousand, but that's just small change to him. Why would he wait for the good old NHS to get round to him, when he can jump the queue by paying??

Unless, of course, he can't afford it??

:shocked:

Bestbud
11-17-2017, 11:07 AM
Steve still has big plans for the future based on his Ponzi schemes "investment portfolio"...

Bestbud
12-09-2017, 02:18 PM
The hard headed never learn....

Whip
12-09-2017, 05:48 PM
so he's calling himself main stream media now? lol.

littleroundman
12-09-2017, 07:12 PM
How typical of ponzi pimps like Lawson.

Instead of addressing the issues raised in the article, attack the media.

littleroundman
12-09-2017, 07:37 PM
So, is silly Stevie Lawson right in saying there's a conspiracy against the "little man" or are there genuine concerns about the amount of energy used in mining Bitcoin ???

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2979/3EXxyK.png

CBSNEWS.com (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bitcoin-mining-energy-consumption/)

Bestbud
12-17-2017, 11:21 PM
Besties...

Bestbud
12-18-2017, 05:02 PM
Steve is pre-pre-launching the scheme's pre-launch...

Whip
12-18-2017, 05:15 PM
he hasn't finished the alleged 'due diligence' of the three scams he's already in.

Bestbud
12-21-2017, 11:54 PM
Let's see how long this lasts...

laidback
12-22-2017, 12:08 AM
Let's see how long this lasts...

That's a trifecta right there, isn't it?

Bestbud
12-27-2017, 10:47 AM
Every Ponzi pimp encourages others to quit their day jobs based on compounding the numbers on their screen...

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/swiss-gold-global-review-v2-0-securities-and-recruitment

Bestbud
01-02-2018, 10:38 PM
A trip down memory lane...

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/marketing-and-networking-university-review-64-95-mishmash

shipdit
01-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Every Ponzi pimp encourages others to quit their day jobs based on compounding the numbers on their screen...
Yep.
Let Losin' Steve Lawson hear from Simon Stepsys (http://www.realscam.com/f8/betrobot-jet-coin-fake-cryptocurrency-simon-stepsys-4815/index13.html#post118971) and Ari Maccabi (http://www.realscam.com/f11/ari-maccabi-ponzi-pimp-his-brand-4844/index3.html#post118980) that some scammer is offering 30% referral fees to the pimps for baiting the suckers into their Ponzi SCAM and he wastes no time trying to beat them to the sign-up sheet:

Anyone who needs their fake Facebook account banned from Steve Lawson's, Ari Maccabi's or Simon Stepsys' Facebook pages, just show up there and ask them:

"Just how is Digitex (https://digitexfutures.com) supposed to produce the money necessary to pay the suckers their money back when they're giving you guys 30% off the top to drag them into this?"

SD

Whip
01-08-2018, 02:09 PM
or ask why he needs to get into this when he swears the fake futurenet coin is the next currency.

Bestbud
01-08-2018, 08:42 PM
Steve still can't make up his mind about what he's doing...

Bestbud
01-11-2018, 01:36 PM
Steve's girlfriend is going to regret adding his name to the title of her house...

EagleOne
01-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Congratulations Steve. That is wonderful news. Now the authorities will have a real asset that has real value to seize to repay the victims from your scams you pimp.

Bestbud
01-17-2018, 11:09 AM
Steve hasn't been paying attention to what's going on around him. He still thinks the 3 Ponzi schemes he's participating in will make him financially free forever...

Bestbud
01-21-2018, 11:27 AM
Steve can't leave his computer long enough to get his gall bladder removed. He's afraid that the numbers on his screen for his Ponzi scheme portfolio will disappear if he doesn't keep staring at them....

Whip
01-21-2018, 11:38 AM

the slob does:

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/2945/bnSfS5.png

ribshaw
01-21-2018, 11:41 AM
It's pretty obvious this siss needs to stop asking the universe to give him gall stones.

Ya just gots to get back to da basics of positive thinking Steveo.

Bestbud
01-21-2018, 12:54 PM
This explains why Steve won't leave his computer. He's too hyped up and doesn't want to miss investing in Futuro Coin...

Bestbud
01-26-2018, 12:20 PM
"The cryptocurrency altcoin scam is currently the darling of the MLM underbelly. It seems there’s no end to scammers keen to launch their own cryptocurrency."

FutureNet announce plans for altcoin pump & dump scheme (http://behindmlm.com/companies/futurenet-announce-plans-for-altcoin-pump-dump-scheme)

EagleOne
01-26-2018, 01:35 PM
It must be hard to constantly live in Fantasyland like Steve. You have to suspend all logic and reason, not counting common sense. Wait, this is Steve we are talking about so it is not hard at all for him. My error. Forgot who I was talking about there for a brief moment.

Bestbud
01-28-2018, 04:27 PM
Don't get it twisted, Steve. The internet is policing YOU...

Bestbud
01-28-2018, 10:17 PM
Hmmm...Did Steve's girlfriend finally kick him to the curb?

Whip
01-28-2018, 10:42 PM
Hmmm...Did Steve's girlfriend finally kick him to the curb?

But.....

lol. he's such a loser.

littleroundman
01-28-2018, 11:31 PM
But.....

lol. he's such a loser.

Say's Whip without the slightest bit of surprise

EagleOne
01-28-2018, 11:52 PM
Help me out here Steve. How could you be living out of a suitcase even if your girlfriend tossed you to the curb? You are making all this fantastic money from FutureNet, SwissGoldGlobal and DasCoin? You should be able to have a flat all your own with all the dough you are raking in, unless of course you were lying.

I look forward to your clearing all of this up. You are going to clear all this up, right?

littleroundman
01-29-2018, 12:21 AM
OOPS, things seem to be going from worse to worseror-eror for Silly Stevie:

https://imageshack.com/a/img924/1783/ByEJFQ.png

littleroundman
01-29-2018, 12:37 AM
You should be able to have a flat all your own with all the dough you are raking in, unless of course you were lying.

I'm thinking it's likely he's been using the "numbers on a screen" trickery so popular with ponzi pimps and he's discovered they don't apply in real life where wives, partners and family live

ribshaw
01-29-2018, 01:12 AM

All that training and someone couldn't be bothered to make a few flashcards.

Bestbud
01-29-2018, 10:12 PM
This oughta make his gall bladder feel better....

littleroundman
01-29-2018, 10:38 PM
Yeah, most doctors recommend you do that for gall bladder problems, right after you consult the spirits and break out the ouija board

Della Cate
01-30-2018, 05:18 PM
Here's Shaun Smith's take on dear Steve Lawson.....looks bad when even Shaun Smith takes a dim view....

BBC News | ENGLAND | Home-working 'swindlers' jailed (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/1630366.stm)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/opinion/money-opinion/p-s-investigates/court-you-at-last-533312

I'm assuming it's the same bloke?

ribshaw
01-30-2018, 11:07 PM
I though http://www.realscam.com/f11/shaun-smith-convicted-uk-scammer-4176/ was dead, wishful thinking I reckon.

Della Cate
01-31-2018, 05:09 PM
I've put this on the Usi-tech thread, but it's relevant for Stevie Baby (and his little chums) as well....

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-42872610

Extract:

Affiliates be warned: The taxman cometh.

Bestbud
02-02-2018, 10:53 AM
Here's Steve trying to figure why he can't insert Bitcoins into the machines at the laundromat...

Love_Bitcoin
02-06-2018, 11:33 PM
Maybe he cannot afford a Washer and Dryer

littleroundman
02-07-2018, 01:12 AM
Maybe he cannot afford a Washer and Dryer

More than likely his long suffering girlfriend has had enough of the endless lies and deceit and asked him to vacate

okosh
02-07-2018, 02:30 AM
This oughta make his gall bladder feel better....

Huge potential for what exactly Mr Lawson???...... (omfg...too funny)...

ribshaw
02-07-2018, 01:01 PM
Huge potential for his job at the Wash & Fold?

Bestbud
02-08-2018, 01:04 PM
Steve thought slipping iCoin Pro into his Ponzi scheme "portfolio" would go unnoticed...

iCoinPro Review: $39.95 monthly cryptocurrency training memberships (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/icoinpro-review-39-95-monthly-cryptocurrency-training-memberships/)