PDA

View Full Version : Steve Lawson.....Bombards his potential victims with emails....

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Bestbud
06-13-2016, 03:03 PM
The lottery mentality...

Whip
06-13-2016, 03:52 PM
proving again, also, that McCarthy is a ponzi pimp and not the innocent lamb he portrayed himself to be while he was in the banners broker scam.

alanking
06-16-2016, 07:01 AM
So 'Stevie-boy Ponzi-Pimp Lawson is floating the idea of a MLM comeback after vehemently proclaiming he would never enter the MLM arena again.

Does this guy ever stick to a decision, 'Stevie-boy u-turn Lawson' - anything, however low for a buck!

ribshaw
06-16-2016, 08:14 AM
So 'Stevie-boy Ponzi-Pimp Lawson is floating the idea of a MLM comeback after vehemently proclaiming he would never enter the MLM arena again.

Does this guy ever stick to a decision, 'Stevie-boy u-turn Lawson' - anything, however low for a buck!

After Steve loses his team's money in Traffic Monsoon and FutureNet he will have no choice but to jump back into something. And be it diet milkshakes or the next Friendster once can be pretty certain six of six hallmarks will be present.

When considering joining an MLM program, beware of these hallmarks of a pyramid scheme:

No genuine product or service. MLM programs involve selling a genuine product or service to people who are not in the program. Exercise caution if there is no underlying product or service being sold to others, or if what is being sold is speculative or appears inappropriately priced.

Promises of high returns in a short time period. Be leery of pitches for exponential returns and "get rich quick" claims. High returns and fast cash in an MLM program may suggest that commissions are being paid out of money from new recruits rather than revenue generated by product sales.

Easy money or passive income. Be wary if you are offered compensation in exchange for little work such as making payments, recruiting others, and placing advertisements.

No demonstrated revenue from retail sales. Ask to see documents, such as financial statements audited by a certified public accountant (CPA), showing that the MLM company generates revenue from selling its products or services to people outside the program.

Buy-in required. The goal of an MLM program is to sell products. Be careful if you are required to pay a buy-in to participate in the program, even if the buy-in is a nominal one-time or recurring fee (e.g., $10 or $10/month).
Complex commission structure. Be concerned unless commissions are based on products or services that you or your recruits sell to people outside the program. If you do not understand how you will be compensated, be cautious.

Emphasis on recruiting. If a program primarily focuses on recruiting others to join the program for a fee, it is likely a pyramid scheme. Be skeptical if you will receive more compensation for recruiting others than for product sales.

https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_pyramid.htm

alanking
06-18-2016, 04:03 PM
Consummate professional Stevie-boy is very quiet at the moment, wonder if he's practising his coffee mug wining celebratory gymnastics

alanking
06-19-2016, 09:11 AM
Stevie-boy fathers day lovin'

Father Terry Lawson is a Traffic Monsoon ponzi pimp also, and both Stevie-boys brother and sister, truly a ponzi family.

alanking
06-19-2016, 01:03 PM
'reminds me of our journey over the past 25 years in business'

You mean three failed courier businesses, and now resorting to ponzi scams to make a buck or two Stevie-boy?

As somebody said previously, a family that ponzi's together, sticks together

Good night, John Boy. Good night, Daddy. Good night, Mary Ellen

Bestbud
06-19-2016, 01:17 PM
The picture of Steve doing somersaults at a Ponzi party pretty much sums up his mentality. If his family thinks he's the smartest one in the bunch, they aren't too bright themselves...

Bestbud
06-20-2016, 10:18 AM
Steve might want to show the doctor his somersault video so the doctor can tell him that grown ass men shouldn't be doing this...

alanking
06-20-2016, 01:18 PM
what a complete tool.....

alanking
06-20-2016, 02:22 PM
words fail me !

Bestbud
06-20-2016, 03:01 PM
Thank goodness mental illness is not contagious...

Bestbud
06-24-2016, 10:37 AM
Steve can't resist temptation when it comes to adding the next new shiny object to his Ponzi scheme portfolio....

alanking
06-24-2016, 02:53 PM
Mr Consistency, yep he certainly is!

Consistently trying to entice vulnerable people into his many ponzi scams.

Bestbud
06-24-2016, 02:58 PM
Consistently clicking on 10 ads a day thinking he's going to become a millionaire this year...

Bestbud
06-24-2016, 06:33 PM

Steve thinks he's different because he bombards his potential victims with emails...

laidback
06-25-2016, 02:27 PM

Steve thinks he's different because he bombards his potential victims with emails...

Who is his messenger, his mirror?

alanking
06-27-2016, 10:12 AM
Stevie-boy is close to selecting his next 'shiny object/income stream' ponzi MLM scheme scam

Look at that shortlist of fine upstanding, credible companies.

Wait for the gushing tirade of emails/posts from Stevie-boy explaining how our lives will be better if we join.

What a complete tool.

EagleOne
06-27-2016, 12:55 PM
Steve, here's a novel idea. Instead of relying on others to tell you the pros and cons of the marketing training programs, why don't you try doing your own due diligence and determine that for yourself? I know, an odd and novel concept that requires effort, but then if you are going to be a leader (cough, cough) try doing the work yourself for a change instead of relying on others opinions. You might discover that everything you are pimping is a Ponzi or illegal pyramid scheme in the process.

Bestbud
06-27-2016, 03:25 PM
The founders of Future Net are the only Polish people Steve has ever met. His lame attempt at being a butt kisser...

Whip
06-27-2016, 05:56 PM
seems he's accusing them all of being scammers like him.

Joe_Shmoe
06-27-2016, 06:09 PM
seems he's accusing them all of being scammers like him.

He's quite correct there then.

alanking
06-29-2016, 11:15 AM
My favourite imbecilic ponzi pimp Stevie-boy Lawson seems to be addicted to opening UK Limited companies, all of which seem to disappear before filing statutory accounts.

Of course this time it'll be different, this time he'll be a Millionaire

Of course you will Stevie-boy you utter plonker.

previous UK limited company failures

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/914647209/MR-STEVEN-GRANT-LAWSON/summary

Bestbud
06-29-2016, 01:19 PM
This is what the game of gambling looks like....

Not to be outdone...

Bestbud
06-29-2016, 02:55 PM
Steve trying to convince himself that he's a smart gambler...

Whip
06-29-2016, 08:53 PM

real business people don't need to "hop around from one business to the next".

ribshaw
06-29-2016, 09:02 PM

I really wish I could be this kind of delusional, life would be easier. What sort of other unknown, yet equally stupid stuff has Lawson done to lose money? Any "hole" Steve burned in "his" pocket came from referral commissions on "opportunities" Lawson was flat out wrong about over the past five years. Of course no mention in his mea culpa his stack came from those foolish enough to act on his previous wisdoms.

Big leap of faith thinking this guy finally got one right.

okosh
06-30-2016, 08:01 PM
Stevie found another scam that is going to make him 6 figures in 90 days....:duh:

Hi (insert suckers name)

You may have noticed that I have been quite quiet in recent weeks and that is because I have been doing a lot of soul searching about the direction of my next income opportunity that I want to get behind..

One of the questions I always ask myself when building my online business is can the new people coming into this industry actually stand a chance of making money when there is so much competition with already experienced marketers and I also want to be involved with a programme that is genuinely going to provide quality content.

So I have spent a lot of time determining what is the best option from what is already a crowded market place.

Now given that I have already been successful in many of the businesses I have been apart of I feel that my choice to choose this particular business will serve not only myself but also anyone that joins me in building this opportunity.

So I am not going to hype this programme in any way other than to say that I genuinely believe it's possible because of the structure and the coaching that anyone can create a great income from promoting the benefits of this opportunity...

You can check out this business for a single $1 and see why ordinary people are making money on complete autopilot
$1 Trial (( ASPIRE- 6-STEPS TO 6-FIGURES (http://aspir.link/c1/?da=dc832&t=) ))

I believe this is going to help you start to make real progress in this industry and thats one of the big reasons why I recommend getting started as soon as possible

Look forward to working with you

Regards

Steve Lawson

​​​​​​​Mob: +44 743 202 8088

Bestbud
06-30-2016, 11:17 PM
Steve spends a lot of time contradicting himself. He simply can't resist the next new shiny object. Aspire is aka Digital Altitude...

alanking
07-01-2016, 05:11 AM
Hypocritical, contradictory imbecile willing to do anything to scam a dollar or two.

Bestbud
07-01-2016, 10:15 AM
Steve continues to psyche himself out...

alanking
07-03-2016, 08:59 AM
Stevie-boy doesn't like his shirt.

One day, when he grows up, he'd like to choose his own clothes. Till then though his partner continues to dress him (and financially support his ponzi activities).

Whip
07-03-2016, 09:21 AM
lol.......

alanking
07-04-2016, 01:34 PM
poor ponzi boy Stevie is annoyed at his doubters.

ribshaw
07-04-2016, 07:05 PM

Steve Lawson
10 hrs ·

When people keep trashing the companies that I work with examples being my primary businesses which are FutureNet and Traffic Monsoon I get really annoyed.

What makes me even more angry is when they call them Ponzi schemes or Scams.. Now I know there are many Ponzi's and Scams that have been in operation and damaging the reputation of the industry and they need to be put under the spotlight and forced out of operation.

However there are people that insist that the companies I am actively building are Scams. So I thought it was time to set the record straight and take a really close look at what constitutes a scam or Ponzi scheme. Here is a link to a wikipedia explanation of what a Ponzi scheme consists of

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Here is a quick excerpt

"A Ponzi scheme (also a Ponzi game or a Ponzi)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organisation, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources."

So lets take a look at how the revenue is generated by the companies that I actively support and promote.

First lets take a look at FutureNet and how they generate their revenue.

PRODUCTS FOR SALE

FN-Landing-Page - Landing Pages
Momentum-System - Autoresponder to Sales Page System
Future-CLOUD - Cloud Data Storage
Future-Blog - Custom Blogging System
Future-Video-Mail - Video Email Services
Video production - Video Production Services
Web templates - Website Design

ONLINE GAMES

Future Slot
The Future Slot is a simulator game of well-known slot machines. The game presents new aspects of entertainment in the world of hazard which brings entirely new experience
Slot, Game, Hazard, automaty, ranking, credits, Mobile, android, web, fun, multiplayer, Future Game

Big Farm
Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. Using business skills and the help of your neighbors, family and friends you can turn the overgrown barnyard into a beautiful and prosperous farm again. Plant the right crops, harvest and process them, care for your animals and make sure that your workers are happy – this is how your farm will grow successfully.

Simulation, Multiplayer, Game for Girls, Game for Boys, Roleplay, Time Management, Fun, Farm Game, Strategy

Empire
Empire is a great strategy title by GoodGame Studios. Build your own castle, create a powerful army and fight epic player versus player battles on a dynamic world map. Crush your enemies, conquer land and rise to the ruler of a mighty empire!

Action, Multiplayer, Strategy, Roleplay, Adventure, Game for Boys, Simulation, Middle Ages

Poker
GoodGame Poker presents a whole new poker experience to players. GoodGame Poker combines all the strategy, skill and excitement of Texas Hold’em with customisable avatars and a fresh and modern style. Raise the stakes, bluff with the best and look good while you do it! Buy exclusive items, send gifts to your buddies and raise your rankings. True Texas Hold’em rules with a new twist - GoodGame Poker.

Cards, Multiplayer, Action, Social Games, Texas Hold’em

Shadow Kings - The Dark Ages
Fight side by side with elves and dwarves against orcs and the forces of evil! Defend your city and become the most powerful lord of all!

Action, Multiplayer, Strategy, Roleplay, Adventure, Game for Boys, Simulation, Fantasy

FUTURENET ADVERTISING

Ads
Try out our new advertising system:
New advertising system BETA version!

Now, you have the opportunity to purchase a banner at the FutureNet Social Media Platform.
For the first month we offer a promotional price - 100 USD per share.
This price refers to the neutral ads.
If you want to advertise another MLM, the price is $ 200.

For this button, we have 10 shares. Your ad will be displayed alternately with the other.
Futurenet had 4.198.606 pageviews last month (measured by the Google Analytics).

Do you want us to create a professional banner for you? It costs $50.
Additional information (if needed)

FUTUREADPRO TRAFFIC EXCHANGE

Purchase advertising Views
BUY VIEWS WITH ONLINE ACCOUNT
Promotional price! 5$ for 1000 Views!

Advertising Packages
800 Views for each $50 Advertising Pack

FutureNet Matrix
6 Levels
One Time Fee $10 $25 $50 $100 $500 $1,000

Each Matrix Position Purchased rewards Media points that can be used for purchase of company Products. Each Matrix Position also opens up a 5% commission reward for promoting the company

FutureNet Online Store ( Coming Soon)

All these revenue streams that the company have available are shared to reward affiliates that actively market the platform in the same way that any affiliate is rewarded for promoting a product or service of any other business.

TRAFFIC MONSOON

Traffic Monsoon is a Traffic Exchange with a Revenue Share and affiliate programme. Customers purchase a range of Traffic Products that will bring views to the customers website or business.

8 individual traffic services that can be purchased outside of the Advertising packages that are also available for affiliates. Only if the company sell traffic is a share of the revenue allocated. If the company make no sales then just like any other business no revenue is produced and therefore no revenue can be shared.

So neither of these companies are investment companies but rather traffic and service providers that customers use to gain either traffic to their websites or for tools for enhancing their businesses or from social activity such as playing games online.

So to all those people that think either Traffic Monsoon or FutureNet are somehow Scams or Ponzis I would suggest you read again the definition of what a Ponzi actually is.

"A Ponzi scheme (also a Ponzi game or a Ponzi)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources."

Traffic Monsoon or FutureNet are not investment companies and there revenues are not generated by new investors paying existing members with new capital. We have genuine services that people purchase whether or not they are affiliates of the company or not.

So all you haters can take a hike and go back to promoting your over priced rehashed marketing training products that are ripping people off for thousands of dollars instead of criticising people that are building long standing businesses offering real services and real hope to the online home business industry

If you want to find out more about FutureNet then check out my website

https://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm
https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOnlineNow/posts/1216036768428891

Steve seems to imply Ponzi/Pyramid promoters come out and say "we're paying you ninnies with money from later investors" so his crushes can't be scams. As if a bunch of crappy also-ran aps and alleged services make these the opps the next Facebook/Google only with the little guy sharing in the spoils. If punters ignore his history of being 100% wrong, he nails it every time.

It should be pretty obvious all Ponzi/Pyramid scams have a backstory or they would be flat out robbery. If these platforms/products had any merit, retail customers would be paying for them without the intention of getting more money back than they put in. The promoters would have no needs for a Steve Lawson, they would hire salespeople like any legitimate venture. Then if they mysteriously wanted to "share revenue" they could just hand it over to whoever without the need for a goofy matrix schema.

Perhaps most hilarious is Lawson twice quotes what a Ponzi scheme is while attempting to recruit others via his referral link at the bottom of his diatribe. Steve's "endless recruiting" being the first and only red flag people need to bust scams with the best of them.

laidback
07-04-2016, 07:20 PM
When watching the twisting and turning of Stevie boy and his ilk, the auld saying comes to mind, " methinks thou doth protesteth too much!" Amazing that they can tout a limited number of actions that supposedly prove they are not a ponzi or pyramid scheme, while ignoring the forty-'leven actions that prove they are!

Whip
07-04-2016, 07:39 PM
the simplest explanation is he's angry all the time.

alanking
07-05-2016, 06:35 AM
All paid for by my online earnings and I will actually be offsetting the costs of the Villa and the travel against my business as I will be making videos from here for my marketing and will be claiming location costs against my taxes...

Really Stevie-boy, you're going to claim back your holiday expenses (villa and travel costs) because you're going to make a few ponzi promotional videos. Don't think HMRC will be very happy with you Stevie-boy.

Really highlights 'businessman' Stevie-boys lack of business understanding, acumen and morals.

ribshaw
07-05-2016, 07:59 AM
Really Stevie-boy, you're going to claim back your holiday expenses (villa and travel costs) because you're going to make a few ponzi promotional videos. Don't think HMRC will be very happy with you Stevie-boy.

Really highlights 'businessman' Stevie-boys lack of business understanding, acumen and morals.

We get a lot of the same fraudulent tax advice from the MLM crowd on this side of the pond. Folks are continually told their monthly autoship is a tax deduction, much like Steve's holiday.

What if the direct seller keeps the company’s products on hand to show to potential customers? Is the cost of
purchase part of the cost of goods sold, a capital expense, a business expense or a personal expense? It all
depends on the circumstances at the time of purchase. However, the cost of a product that is used by the direct
seller is a personal expense, even if that product is occasionally shown to prospective customers. Some direct
sellers erroneously think they can decorate their home with products and deduct the cost as a business expense.
To be deductible under IRC Section 162, the expense must be an ordinary and necessary expense paid or
incurred in carrying on a trade or business (also see Regulation 1.162-3). Under IRC Section 262, no deduction
generally is allowed for personal, living, or family expenses.

Example 1: York is a direct seller who uses many of the products in her own home. When potential customers
come to her house, she can show them drapes she bought from the company, as well as her lawn chairs, toaster,
grill, tea set and spice cabinet. By showing these items in her own home, she hopes to interest people in buying
them from her company or in becoming a direct seller themselves. York cannot take a deduction for the cost of
any of these products. Because she uses them in her own home for personal reasons, their cost is not a cost of
doing business. Retail Industry ATG - Expense Issues (http://mlmattorney.com/ATG-ExpenseIssues.html)

When Lucida starts using a demonstrator in her own kitchen, it is a withdrawal of inventory for personal use. She subtracts the cost of the item from her purchases for the year. If Lucida qualifies under the small business exception for inventory, then that item is to be removed from her list of items available for sale (or whatever method she uses to track the items to be expensed once they are sold) and the cost of that item can NEVER be used as a business expense.

Retail Industry Audit Technique Guide (ATG) :: IRSTAXATTORNEY.COM (http://www.irstaxattorney.com/tax-topics/irs-audit-techniques/Retail%20Industry%20Audit%20Technique%20Guide%20(A TG)%20-%20Chapter%203%20(Direct%20Sellers).asp)

IRS link, currently br:duh:ken:

https://www.irs.gov/static_assets/error/404errorPage.html

okosh
07-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Stevie needs our help......

Hi xxxxxxxx

I'm after a really big favour and speaking as one marketer to another could I ask you to like my Facebook fan page for me...

What I need you to do is go to my blog site and like the Fan page widget as I am trying to test to make sure that it works correctly.. It's a brand new blog so I haven't got any official content on their yet but I will be starting to add plenty of value posts shortly..

Anyway here is the link to the blog site below

Click Here

Really appreciate it..

Take care

​​​​​​​Steve Lawson

okosh
07-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Click Here

So I clicked the link and it took me to an empty blog.....Clicked the FB thing and it took me to....
https://www.facebook.com/FutureNet-Advertising-1666210680369741/

So how successful a business man scammer is Stevie??.........Says on the page...."29 people like this".......LMAO...

Bestbud
07-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Steve has convinced himself that he's going to "make $1,000 sales on 90% autopilot" in Exitus Network...

Exitus Network Review: $12,000 pass-up commissions (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/exitus-network-review-12000-pass-up-commissions)

okosh
07-06-2016, 07:26 PM
And here is the pimp email....

Hi xxxxxxxxx

I wanted you to be the first to know..

For the past few months I have been looking at adding another income opportunity to my portfolio... Most of you will know that I promote FutureNet and Traffic Monsoon which are two Traffic Service Businesses and I wanted to add a third company that I can build and utilise the Traffic that I have inside my two main Traffic Businesses..

So anyway I have been looking at various opportunities and been doing my due diligence and I wanted to find something that had the following criteria..

1) I wanted it to be a High Ticket product that would not break the bank in other words something that everyone could afford without putting themselves under financial pressure..

2) I wanted it to have leverage in terms of a pass up of commissions

3) I wanted it to be of high value and worth the money that people paid and would benefit them and help them solve a problem.

4) It had to be something different to everything else I had seen

5) It needed to pay 100% of the commissions back to the member

6) It had to have a duplicatable system to help even the most inexperienced

7) It had to have a way to make this completely hands free and have sales taken care of without my input

8) And it had to be something that was easy to follow and would not require a degree in brain surgery to understand it.

So with that all being said I have finally found my next business which I am delighted to add to my portfolio and it's something that fits right into my Traffic Businesses..

Now most of my marketing will be done on complete autopilot but I am making myself available to help anyone that wants to come in with me on this and work with me directly..

If you want to start earning 100% Commissions and work with me in building a Business that can literally change everything in a matter of months then take a look at this </title> <meta name="robots" content="index,follow"> <link rel="profile" href="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11" /> <link rel="pingback" href="http://www.onlinepassivecash.com/xmlrpc.php" /> <link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allura|Architects+ (http://www.OnlinePassiveCash.com)

Important Note: This is an addition to my main two Businesses that I operate and I see this as an enhancement to what I am already doing.. So if you want to work with me on this and earn 100% Commissions then message me direct or simply check out this next step in my Business moving forward by clicking on the link above

This is going to be a great addition to anyones business portfolio and I'm looking forward to working with you..

Regards

Steve

Mob: +44 7432028088

​​​​​​​Email: stevelawsonmarketing@gmail.com

alanking
07-07-2016, 05:35 AM
That must be a record for scam scheme jumping. Aspire out Exitus in, all within 3 days!

Good job Stevie-boy doesn't jump from one shiny object to the next

Latest video is hilarious, all about the compensation plan, and 30 seconds about the product which yet again is a few 'marketing & health training video's'. Stevie-boy was only saying a month ago, that he would never try and sell this type of 'product' ever again, as it's all available free on youtube (and of course is pretty worthless)

Stevie-boy really is a joke, the ponzi pimp scammy scumbag

okosh
07-07-2016, 07:36 PM
Stevie emailed again overnight.....

Email subject:...."Lets be real honest!!"....

Just a friendly reminder to the newer members here at RS that it pays to keep a bucket within arms length when reading emails from a scammer that starts with "Lets be real honest!!".....

Hi xxxxxxx

I like to keep things real and I like to be open an transparent about everything I do and especially when it comes to business..
I used to own a Franchise and it was in the service industry and our product was high value and sold at a high price.

The problem I had was it was tough to make sales in this niche because most of my customers just wanted the lowest price for the services and they didn't perceive the extra value added into our service as worth having for the extra cost.

I struggled in that business to make the sales I needed to maintain the high service levels and to maintain the quality of the product. Eventually I lost everything including my home and the thousands of hours I put into that business resulted in me having a near nervous breakdown.

The pain was immense the loss was huge and it was a price not worth paying. I learned a few months ago that the Franchise which was a National Brand was bought out and all the Franchises were shut down and the corporate brand taken away and has now been changed and the whole pricing and service has been reduced to fit into the new lower priced model which more customers can afford.

Global Economics played its part and when times are tough generally you have to look at cutting back or reducing overheads or lowering prices.

Now one of the things I have noticed over the past 4 years of being online is that the vast majority of people just don't have large sums of money to throw about and in fact the average person is up their eyeballs in debt.

So this got me thinking about the businesses that have been coming online in recent months that people are promoting and I have seen the increase in the number of Very High Ticket Programmes with prices ranging up to $50,000.

Now the lessons I learned in my previous business where I struggled to get customers selling a high value High quality service at a much higher price has stuck with me and I think we all need to be honest in this industry and ask ourselves the question can really high ticket programmes work for the vast majority of online marketers given the current financial condition of the world and the huge global debt that we have all accumulated.

For me this has influenced my decisions when it comes to choosing what businesses to operate and its the reason why I joined </title> <meta name="robots" content="index,follow"> <link rel="profile" href="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11" /> <link rel="pingback" href="http://www.onlinepassivecash.com/xmlrpc.php" /> <link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allura|Architects+ (http://www.OnlinePassiveCash.com) because I realised the main reason that so many people are having success was because the pricing has been worked out in exactly the right way.

It allows ordinary people the ability to make Big Sums of money based on an affordable 100% commission compensation plan.

Being very plain speaking very average marketers are making thousands of dollars because they now see an opportunity that ordinary people can afford to get involved with and they have now found a new sense of confidence when they make that first High Commission sale..

Now the High Commission is $1,000 and thats as high as it goes.. There are no more upsells into 2k 5k or even 10k or 15K and that makes this a very attractive opportunity.

Lets be really honest most people can afford a $1,000 investment in their business but most people can't afford to make 5k or 10k or above and that means you are leaving out millions of potential customers from all over the world.

I'm blown away by the success of how many people are making their first $1,000 sales and it's why I said to myself this is finally the right high ticket programme to invest in...

Ask me how or check out </title> <meta name="robots" content="index,follow"> <link rel="profile" href="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11" /> <link rel="pingback" href="http://www.onlinepassivecash.com/xmlrpc.php" /> <link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allura|Architects+ (http://www.OnlinePassiveCash.com) for more details

Regards

Steve Lawson

okosh
07-07-2016, 07:38 PM
2nd email is pimping......

Exitus Elite (http://www.exituselite.com/OnlinePassiveCash/)

Hi xxxxxxxx

Have some Great News to share with you !

One of the things that holds many of us back is our fear of trying to close sales.. I have seen so many people shrink when it comes to asking for the sale and it's a real problem because our industry is really all about making those sales.

So for most newbie marketers this becomes a barrier to their success. Well thats all about to change because very soon in fact in the next few days there is going to be a brand new automated system that will enable you to have all your selling done for you.

WOW.. Thats exciting when you consider that you could be making $1,000 sales on complete autopilot.. It's actually going to be life changing and liberating for so many people.

I will be taking advantage of the complete automation and I think you should too.. I choose my businesses very carefully and thats because I have a reputation to maintain because I only ever want to see people succeed and succeed in the right way.

So if your interested in making $1,000 commissions on complete autopilot and getting paid up front with zero waiting around then check out what I am doing HERE

Now we can all literally make money while we are sleeping and start to worry less about closing the sale but just focus on helping more people find financial freedom..

Look forward to working with you soon

Regards

Steve

​​​​​​​Tel: +44 743 202 8088

Bestbud
07-09-2016, 12:07 AM
Steve is going to be crying himself a river once all the the Ponzi Schemes he's currently participating in collapse...

littleroundman
07-09-2016, 02:24 AM
Steve is going to be crying himself a river once all the the Ponzi Schemes he's currently participating in collapse...

The question being: does Stevie really believe the nonsense he posts, or is he just doing and what ponzi pimps do.

Bestbud
07-10-2016, 11:48 AM
Shall we take bets on how long PayPal will allow Exitus Network to continue breaking their Terms of Service?

alanking
07-10-2016, 04:41 PM
looking at the size of podgy ponzi Stevie-boy Lawson's neck, it would appear he couldn't afford his gym membership this month.

Yet another failed commitment from Stevie-boy, he was 100% going to be Schwarzenegger buff before his holiday apparently!

okosh
07-10-2016, 07:04 PM
NEWS FLASH!!!!.......Stevie hates politicians.....LOL....Twit should have been here in Aus over the past 8-9 days....SMH....

Hi xxxxxxxxx

You know if your living in the UK or the USA then probably just like me your sick and tired of all the politics that is going on right now..

Now I am from the UK and I have just endured the biggest campaign of Fear Lies and Hyperbole with the recent EU referendum elections and now we have to wait for 3 leadership elections with the Conservative and Labour and UKIP parties..

This is driving me mad.. Plus in the USA we have the Presidential elections with Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton..

Now what you can guarantee is that all of this stuff is in the media and everything is hyped up out of all proportion.

The real problems are not being addressed and its all just about the candidates who are the usual suspects and all part of the establishment.

The real issues are not being addressed about inequality and poverty and the issues that affect everyday people around the world.

So you maybe asking yourself why is Steve talking politics ? Well it's because at this moment in time everyone of us has the ability to control our own circumstances from a financial perspective and I often think that the media hyperbole is just like the Internet Marketing Hyperbole that we see day in and day out in our news feeds..

But you know we all want to gain that financial freedom but at the same time most of us don't have the resources to commit to some of these Big Marketing Guru's who promote serious High Ticket opportunities that literally cost tens of thousands.. The problem though is that if we want to make Big Money in a Business then we do need to be selling a reasonable High Ticket Product based business otherwise in this industry of network marketing we would need hundreds of people to join us in our business.

So how do we get around the fact that we generally can't afford tens of thousands of dollars but still need to make decent amounts of money to make our efforts worth it..

Well now I believe that the right opportunity has come along at the right time. It's a business that offers 100% commissions from every sale made. Those commissions are $1,000 and that means you only need to make a few sales sales each month to make a really decent living working from home.

Right now there are ordinary folk like you and I that are making ten's of thousands of dollars each month with this incredible opportunity.

I want you to partner with me on this because I want to see you make those life changing commissions and start living a life where you are in control of your own economy and don't have to worry about the politicians and there lies..

So check out this amazing programme and let me invite you into our Secret Facebook Group where I can show you how ordinary folk are making huge sums of money in a very short space of time..

Register Your Interest Here (( Exitus Elite (http://www.exituselite.com/) ))

Ask me to give you access to our FaceBook Group Here

Look forward to hearing from you shortly

Steve

alanking
07-11-2016, 06:17 AM
Stevie-boy can't want to receive his traffic monsoon earnings, so he can continue his spending spree.....

What do we think will happen with Charles Scamville's latest ponzi?

What will be the excuse when the money is not forthcoming?

Whip
07-11-2016, 08:39 AM
Now I am from the UK and I have just endured the biggest campaign of Fear Lies and Hyperbole

then stop watching your videos.

okosh
07-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Another day and another scam from Stevie...

Hi xxxxxx

There is breaking news coming out of kuala Lumpur about a new opportunity for everyone who is in to crypto currency and in particular Bitcoin Via BitClub Network...

I have been sworn to secrecy about what is coming but what I can tell you is that it's going to make massive passive income for those that get onboard with this... Now you all know I love passive income and money that we can all make when we are sleeping and money that is made without really working... Yes of course we have to put some effort but what I mean is we have leverage of others doing the heavy lifting for us..

Look whether you have an interest in Crypto Currency or not the income opportunity is still there for us to take advantage of..

First thing to do is to set up a free account with BitClub and CoinBase and then wait for the BIG NEWS thats coming..

Remember this is passive income that we are talking about and who doesn't want to earn when their asleep...

Ok keep an eye out for my emails on this Crypto Currency opportunity and also stay tuned for other passive money making opportunities..

My aim is to see you give up the day job and live a life less ordinary..

Have a great week

Regards

Steve Lawson

Mob: +44 743 202 8088

alanking
07-13-2016, 03:45 PM
Exitus is apparently Stevie-boys success story/meal ticket

Hi ***********

I have to be honest I wasn't expecting to make $2,000 in my first week since joining the secret shadow commissions group on Facebook.

All I can really say is that I am so glad I got started and took action because it looks like my next $1,000 commission is in the pipeline already..

I've never made this sort of income in such a short space of time before to be honest and it's really thanks to the strategies that I have access to inside the group that has helped me make these high ticket sales.

So the question is do you want access and the opportunity to prosper like I have been doing.. You know if I can do it then I'm certain that you can too..

I would love to see you make those life changing $1,000 commissions because it's an amazing feeling and the reality so many people are doing it inside the group..

Message me on Facebook if you want to know more...

Have a great day

Regards

Steve Lawson

​​​​​​​Mob: +44 743 202 8088

Bestbud
07-13-2016, 03:48 PM
Whenever there's a secret Facebook group, you can be guaranteed they're up to no good...

alanking
07-15-2016, 06:03 AM
Stevie-boy is buoyant, his ponzi 'business' is flourishing and he's off to sunny Spain!

I am proud to be what Stevie-boy labels 'haterz', I just wish I could adversely influence his results, but surprise surprise he's blocked me on facebook

ribshaw
07-15-2016, 08:00 AM

I don't know where Steve gets the idea he is making $200 a day from TM, don't count your chickens and all that. http://www.realscam.com/f8/traffic-monsoon-better-than-maps-trusted-admin-charles-scoville-4070/index178.html#post103285 doesn't even know the terms of the alleged release of the alleged $60,000,000 allegedly preventing people from being paid. While simultaneously knowing for sure six other rabbit holes avoiding the main issue of when people will be paid. I am no business genius like Steve Lawson, but my limited experience tells me Scoville is hunting for other excuses to delay payments.

Bestbud
07-15-2016, 09:57 AM

100% commissions = cash gifting scheme...

Exitus Elite Review: Exitus Network gifting reboot (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/exitus-elite-review-exitus-network-gifting-reboot)

Whip
07-15-2016, 10:30 AM
Currencyus Exitus Walletus

ribshaw
07-15-2016, 10:44 AM

100% commissions = cash gifting scheme...

Exitus Elite Review: Exitus Network gifting reboot (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/exitus-elite-review-exitus-network-gifting-reboot)

100% commissions and a complete done for you service, we have another Santa Clawson on our hands.

The only legitimate product that readily comes to mind that might pay 100% commission would be life insurance. A product notoriously difficult to sell and the competition with the internet greater than ever.

"The number of life insurance agents continues to decline as more consumers turn to the Web for insurance. "

Life insurance is “sold” and not “bought” – for how long? A perspective on direct-to-consumer life insurance: PwC (http://www.pwc.com/us/en/financial-services/publications/viewpoints/direct-to-consumer-life-insurance.html)

Up until today I always assumed the level of the commission was directly related to the difficulty of the sell and how much skin the salesperson had in the game. Standing corrected I am so thankful for good folks like Steve Lawson finding deals that defy logic for the little guy every other day of the week.

path2prosperity
07-15-2016, 11:32 AM
The only legitimate product that readily comes to mind that might pay 100% commission would be life insurance.

If he told me that he had started a grave digging business, I would be more inclined to believe him. There isn't much liklihood of that market folding.

alanking
07-17-2016, 08:39 AM
Steve Lawson
5 hrs ·
My first night staying in this beautiful villa has given me a huge mindset shift !

Looking at the stunning views from our elevated position sat poolside and realising that people have worked hard to create such idyllic surroundings for themselves it's just reinforced my passion to create more opportunity for myself my family and my friends.

I'm not jealous of the owners of this beautiful place but inspired to want to achieve more with my life and to create more wealth so I can have the things in life that others have worked hard for..

The stunning marble floors the ensuite bathrooms in every bedroom the size of each room.. The decor the imagination of design is incredible.

I'm going to work even harder now to achieve better results and I'm going to help more people do the same.

I have the right vehicles in place to generate the income and now I just have to start making it happen.

Yes I had a $3,000 week for the very first time and that's just the start.

I'm going to turn that $3,000 into $300,000 then $3,000,000

I want success more than ever now and surrounding yourself around successful people will be what will give you the mindset shift necessary to help you succeed..

Adding a High Ticket programme is essential if you are going to make the income to have truly life changing experiences and that vehicle that I am now using is within everyone's price range!

Take a look here Online Income Success (http://www.onlineincomesuccess.info)

$3,000,000.00 - Of course you are Stevie-boy, you complete ponzi scammer imbecile

alanking
07-17-2016, 08:43 AM
Ponzi convention!

alanking
07-17-2016, 08:54 AM
Duckface Stevie-Boy the consummate professional as always, what an embarrassment to human kind.

Bestbud
07-17-2016, 10:34 AM
Steve will never have time and money freedom because he's a slave to clicking on 50 ads a day in Traffic Monsoon; plus, the endless recruiting requirements in order to make money in the other schemes he's in...

ribshaw
07-17-2016, 12:04 PM
I'm not jealous of the owners of this beautiful place but inspired to want to achieve more with my life and to create more wealth so I can have the things in life that others have worked hard for..

We were on vacation a few weeks ago, how can you tell? Unlike Steve I didn't post for a week. That's pretty much what I do on vacation, vacation.

It was a nice place, and you know why I'm not jealous of the owner? I don't want to deal with a bunch of needy tourists or manage the staff required to make it go.

I'm going to work even harder now to achieve better results and I'm going to help more people do the same.

I have the right vehicles in place to generate the income and now I just have to start making it happen.

There are what I see as 3 contradictions here.

1. Steve is continually vomiting on about "passive income", the antithesis of income you work for.
3. He said "now I just have to start", wasn't the whole point of the villa that he arrived?
2. Help more people how exactly? Steve has already said he won't pay it forward http://www.realscam.com/f11/steve-lawson-bombards-his-potential-victims-emails-4480/index7.html#post101379 .
Which leaves me no other conclusion than he won't eat what he's serving.

Take a look here Online Income Success

https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_pyramid.htm

When considering joining something that Steve Lawson has already joined and now looking to make a commission from getting you to join, beware of these hallmarks of a pyramid scheme:

No genuine product or service. MLM programs involve selling a genuine product or service to people who are not in the program. Exercise caution if there is no underlying product or service being sold to others, or if what is being sold is speculative or appears inappropriately priced.

Promises of high returns in a short time period. Be leery of pitches for exponential returns and "get rich quick" claims. High returns and fast cash in an MLM program may suggest that commissions are being paid out of money from new recruits rather than revenue generated by product sales.

Easy money or passive income. Be wary if you are offered compensation in exchange for little work such as making payments, recruiting others, and placing advertisements.

No demonstrated revenue from retail sales. Ask to see documents, such as financial statements audited by a certified public accountant (CPA), showing that the MLM company generates revenue from selling its products or services to people outside the program.

Buy-in required. The goal of an MLM program is to sell products. Be careful if you are required to pay a buy-in to participate in the program, even if the buy-in is a nominal one-time or recurring fee (e.g., $10 or $10/month).

Complex commission structure. Be concerned unless commissions are based on products or services that you or your recruits sell to people outside the program. If you do not understand how you will be compensated, be cautious.

Emphasis on recruiting. If a program primarily focuses on recruiting others to join the program for a fee, it is likely a pyramid scheme. Be skeptical if you will receive more compensation for recruiting others than for product sales.

Bestbud
07-17-2016, 04:56 PM

Their arguments will get even worse if she does start doing what Steve is doing because all of the schemes he's in aren't sustainable...

alanking
07-17-2016, 05:45 PM
Stevie-boy is really full on himself at the moment

A modicum of success with FutureNet, a few easily convinced folk following him into the Exitus ponzi, and the forthcoming Traffic Monsoon paypal fund release (yeah right like that's going to happen) has filled him with confidence, and seemingly his long suffering supportive partner

Whip
07-17-2016, 06:21 PM
his long suffering supportive partner

if only he could find himself a supportive bra........

alanking
07-18-2016, 05:10 PM
please please please return to your normal failure after failure mode Stevie-Boy!

Your new found ponzi success is driving me mad you unbearable imbecile

The constant self congratulatory, smug, triple chinned videos when you manage to trick a gullible/vulnerable/desperate individual out of $1000 is driving me insane

But I suppose it's what I deserve being a committed 'hater'

Bestbud
07-18-2016, 05:15 PM
No need to worry, his new found Ponzi success will be short lived...

ribshaw
07-20-2016, 07:54 PM

Steve once told me "never date a broad you meet at the laundry," why I asked?

Steve says "If the dame can't afford her own washer she'll blanch at paying your bills for years on end."

===================================

Why would Susan be thinking about starting her own MLM business after watching Steve fail at it for years? Does she not see the full monty and think those shakes must have been packed with Crisco? Did she miss the part last week where he swore off product based MLMs and replaced them with the "rev share" industry?

Riddle me this batman, why would Susan not be joining Traffic Monswoon, No Future Net, and Exitus Walletus? In a sea of scams Lawson has done all the heavy lifting and found three real deal passive income opportunities. Some people just have a J.O.B mentality is the only conclusion I can come up with.

Bestbud
07-22-2016, 02:31 PM
Steve has been faking his Exitus payments while on his working vacation in Spain and he's got 4 years of solid failure to prove it...

Whip
07-22-2016, 03:49 PM
Steve has been faking his Exitus payments while on his working vacation in Spain and he's got 4 years of solid failure to prove it...

so steve's answer is 'no' then.

path2prosperity
07-22-2016, 04:23 PM

I do not need to prove nothing to nobody is a double negative which means "I need to prove something to somebody." You certainly do Steve.

alanking
07-27-2016, 10:30 AM
Stevie-boy is angry, and "doesn't want to hear any complaints from his team"

Poor vulnerable suckers.

Bestbud
07-27-2016, 10:48 AM
Steve isn't concerned with Future Net and Exitus being called Ponzi Schemes YET...

ribshaw
07-27-2016, 11:03 AM
I am so embarrassed that Traffic Monsson wasn't a scam and Steve is getting all his money. I for one will be shutting up....

But only because this is funnier than a we told you so.

Bestbud
07-27-2016, 11:16 AM
Steve isn't going to be happy when his name shows up on the TM "net winners" receivership list for stealing over $1,000 from others. Not sure he'll learn a lesson when he has to pay all of that money back though...

shipdit
07-27-2016, 12:51 PM
Steve isn't going to be happy when his name shows up on the TM "net winners" receivership list for stealing over $1,000 from others. Not sure he'll learn a lesson when he has to pay all of that money back though...

Steve Lawson (like most "internet marketer" vultures) is not wasting any time moving his sheep from the last SCAM he promoted to the new SCAM he's promoting:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f358/shipdit/Steve%20Lawson%2001_zpsi2egnxng.jpg~original

SD

laidback
07-27-2016, 12:59 PM
If they ever do a reality show called "America's ( or Britian's, etc) Top Ponzi Pimp, Stevie is sure to be a contestant!

Bestbud
07-27-2016, 05:39 PM
Steve should know by now that this comes with the Ponzi Scheme "territory"...

Whip
07-27-2016, 05:43 PM
I'm a great human being myself.........he's just a hater.

h8ter
07-27-2016, 05:45 PM
lol had my eye on steve since lurking here the last few months, his emails are pathetic and his fb statuses even more so. Sorry to be so superficial but at least with the good looking show off leaders there is something engaging to see... with steve... if you don't buy into his promise of riches well its just painful to watch lol. His shameless bowing out of TM after all the hype is really the nail in the coffin for his "leadership skills" rip jelly belly lol.

alanking
07-28-2016, 05:25 AM
Sorry to be so superficial but at least with the good looking show off leaders there is something engaging to see... with steve... if you don't buy into his promise of riches well its just painful to watch lol. His shameless bowing out of TM after all the hype is really the nail in the coffin for his "leadership skills" rip jelly belly lol.

Jelly Belly lol.

This unfortunately' will not be the end of Stevie-boy, he's already come back today refreshed & re-energised to scam more vulnerable individuals, with the life changing Exitus genesis product lol

He really is a fat, despicable imbecile.

alanking
07-28-2016, 06:22 AM
Stevie-boy is 'super super excited' yet again, this time it's $1000 commissions on 'autopilot'

IMBECILE

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOnlineNow/videos/1233231783376056/

ribshaw
07-28-2016, 09:28 AM

I'm not certain when Steve says "someone else's downfall" what he means, personally I'm elated everyone that listened to us had a windfall. He's the idiot on the wrong side of every "opportunity" putting dosh in his pocket, we do this for free from the once again right side.

Maybe Steve is just a sore loser, a sore working from a spare room girlfriend paying his bills more fights to come loser.

Bestbud
07-28-2016, 09:51 AM
Steve always consoles himself by immediately joining another program...

littleroundman
07-28-2016, 09:54 AM
Stevie-boy is 'super super excited' yet again, this time it's $1000 commissions on 'autopilot'

IMBECILE

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOnlineNow/videos/1233231783376056/

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4m7da1_stevie_fun
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/9262/Gg6d32.png

Bestbud
07-28-2016, 01:06 PM
Steve forgot to mention his prolapsed brain. The banks and PayPal should love all of this account activity...

h8ter
07-28-2016, 06:15 PM
Jelly Belly lol.

This unfortunately' will not be the end of Stevie-boy, he's already come back today refreshed & re-energised to scam more vulnerable individuals, with the life changing Exitus genesis product lol

He really is a fat, despicable imbecile.

rofl well you said it better... I've seen some posts today (I follow everyone with my popcorn at the ready) hinting and hating on TM leaders who have shapeshifted and not supporting Charles. So he's getting some heat somewhere at least. Need to look into this exitus crap, I know it can't be legit since Steve is pimping it. He needs to just open himself a nice bed & breakfast and tell his stories of his long lost fortune whilst serving pints.

okosh
07-28-2016, 08:13 PM
Stevie sent this email after news broke of TM being shut down....

Hi xxxxxxxx

Excuse my French but today has been one of those nightmare days that we all dread..

SEC Rules Traffic Monsoon is a Ponzi and takes the company to court.

Time will tell if they win the case or not and of course I hope they don't win as I have over $66,000 tied up in that one company.

But you know what they say you can't keep a good man down. I always have been a positive son of a gun..

Thats why I never stop to dwell on negativity and just go out and hustle some more and thats why I have made $14,000 dollars in the past 10 days with Exitus

This is getting better and better and the latest coming out of Exitus HQ is that there automated sales force will generate between 3 to 5 sales per traffic package giving a potential of between $2,400 and $4,000 dollars per $600 dollar traffic package.

Now that freaking exciting and when you also realise they have just brought in Robert Hollis the 8 figure Super Coach who has made over $50 million in sales in the mlm niche and helped create 47 millionaires then you can see the level of credibility we now have with this company.

Anyway I would love to help you get started so why not reach out and lets chat.

Have a great day

Contact me on FB HERE

Speak Soon

​​​​​​​Steve

Bestbud
07-28-2016, 08:17 PM
Steve is obsessed with the Ponzi Pimps that he calls "Big Leaders". He's either mad at them or trying to recruit them...

Whip
07-28-2016, 08:21 PM
Stevie sent this email after news broke of TM being shut down....

wow.....went up $26,000 overnight. yesterday:

alanking
07-29-2016, 06:05 AM
wow.....went up $26,000 overnight. yesterday:

Yeah Stevie-boy is a compulsive liar, with a poor memory, hence the constant discrepancies.

His 'bricks and mortar' business valuation always amuses me, it's valuation has ranged from $250k to over $2,000,000 !!!

Lying ****.

rofl well you said it better... I've seen some posts today (I follow everyone with my popcorn at the ready) hinting and hating on TM leaders who have shapeshifted and not supporting Charles. So he's getting some heat somewhere at least. Need to look into this exitus crap, I know it can't be legit since Steve is pimping it. He needs to just open himself a nice bed & breakfast and tell his stories of his long lost fortune whilst serving pints.

Dadies (Terry) long lost fortune! - Steve had no money of his own, so lost his fathers!
Ooooh and don't forget he brought his father, brother and sister into traffic monsoon...lol...will they ever learn not to trust their intellectually challenged sibling.

I'm obviously a little sad, but I find the daily musings of the following madmen more entertaining than many TV programs!

My personal top 3 favourite UK ponzi pimps at the moment are:

Steve Lawson (obv.)

Sunil Patel (the convicted slum landlord)
https://www.facebook.com/londonachiever?fref=ts

Adrian Hibbert (the gurning Welsh fool)
https://www.facebook.com/AdeHibbert?fref=ts

Special mention to Mr Turner, this guy is as boring as hell, but dangerous, he seems to fly under the radar, but has cost many many people money with his ponzi's.

Paul Turner
https://www.facebook.com/morebizweb?fref=ts

He is Stevie-boy's Exitus sponsor, and a prolific scammer.

How anybody falls for the drivel these scum spout amazes me, but I suppose there are a plethora of desperate/challenged/immoral individuals out there.

littleroundman
07-29-2016, 06:23 AM
Special mention to Mr Turner, this guy is as boring as hell, but dangerous, he seems to fly under the radar, but has cost many many people money with his ponzi's.

Paul Turner
https://www.facebook.com/morebizweb?fref=ts

He is Stevie-boy's Exitus sponsor, and a prolific scammer..

http://imageshack.com/a/img921/1600/PKDN3h.pnghttp://imageshack.com/a/img923/4313/DuEEu6.png

Paul Turners' morebizweb (https://www.facebook.com/morebizweb?fref=ts) page on Facebook

Bestbud
07-29-2016, 10:13 AM
Steve reveals his strategy for picking illegal programs in the Ponzi Scheme "industry"....

ribshaw
07-29-2016, 11:43 AM
Steve reveals his strategy for picking illegal programs in the Ponzi Scheme "industry"....

Steve's frequency for picking a "business" sounds more like choosing which color Gynecomastia vest will best accompany the shirt his girlfriend made him wear.

How does one miss something like this and continue to think they have a right or need to speak?

Traffic Monsoon’s haul appears to have exceeded $200 million, potentially making it one of the largest advertising “revshare” schemes of all time
TRAFFIC MONSOON: Whack-A-Mole - For Sure - PatrickPretty.com (http://patrickpretty.com/2016/07/27/traffic-monsoon-whack-mole-sure/)

My passion lies in getting **** right, not embarrassing myself, or costing others money.

Hence endless chain recruiting is a non-starter since history has proven it's a mug's game. In the best case products are overpriced and 99% of IBOs lose money, in the worst illegal Ponzi/Pyramid.

Then I ask how can I independently verify the story I am being tsold? No audited financials, no assets to verify, no disinterested third party holding the money that I can deal with directly? Non-Starter.

Youtube videos, Facebook Groups, Emails, Google Hangouts, motivational posters, and quips at the same time some "internet marketer" blathers about "sound and logical reasoning?" Non-Starter.

Some goofy lecture about passive/residual income or trading dollars for time as they trade their time for my dollars. :NO:

alanking
07-29-2016, 02:20 PM
has anybody got the link/told the journo at the Daily Express or was it daily mirror that that reported the TM ponzi a few months ago?

Bestbud
07-29-2016, 02:30 PM
The Mirror UK reported on TM yesterday...

Online get-rich-quick scheme Traffic Monsoon hits a storm - Andrew Penman - Mirror Online (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/online-rich-quick-scheme-traffic-7262673)

alanking
07-29-2016, 03:16 PM
link is for original article published 12:41, 28 JAN 2016

Bestbud
07-30-2016, 10:32 AM
When a Ponzi Scheme accurately ranks it's levels...

okosh
07-30-2016, 06:55 PM
Stevie says he has reached the level of "PREDATOR".............

Predatory in the way he hunts his victims perhaps....SMH....

Hi xxxxxxxx

One of the great things about making money on
the internet is when you can do it as part of a team
or when you're part of a group of people that all share
in the same vision !

This is what we have in the "Shaddow Commissions Group"
Its the number one group that is currently producing the
most success in the entire company globally.

Literally so many people are making M oney from this opportunity
that it's become the talk of Facebook.

Now one of the other great things is the fun side of the group
and we have some healthy competition going on in the group
and we reflect that in our league commissions table.

We use the Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies as the ranking levels
and I was proud to have reached the rank of PREDATOR !
Check out the image below..

Its a bit of fun but certainly stirs up the excitement and when I hit the $15k rank this week I was celebrating my best month ever and in fact its only 13 days and I have now already started progressing to the next rank which comes at $20k..

I'm now at $17k for 2 weeks since I started.

On Wednesday this week coming something awesome is being introduced where we can all start utilising a done for you service where a team of highly skilled sales agents will do all the closing on our behalf. We just buy the traffic from the company and watch the sales come rolling in.

This is going to be a huge help for those people in the industry that struggle with sales of their own.

You can find out more about the company HERE

There is so much coming with this opportunity that the excitement within our top leadership group is overflowing and people are getting ready to see a huge spike in their sales and the results will be all over social media.

Now is a particularly good time to get started and take advantage of what is to come in the coming weeks and months.

Let me know how you would like to take this forward. You can contact me direct on my info below or just literally sign up and start getting active and then reach out to me.

Anyway lets talk soon so I can help you get on the leaderboard yourself.

Have a wonderful weekend

Regards

Steve Lawson

​​​​​​​Mob: + 44 0743 202 8088

okosh
07-30-2016, 06:58 PM
You can find out more about the company HERE

He's pimping Exitus Elite.......Does Exitus Elite mean that admin will exit in an elite manner with members funds??? :RpS_unsure:

Exitus Elite (http://www.exituselite.com/OnlinePassiveCash/)

Bestbud
07-30-2016, 07:05 PM
By promoting a 100% commissions MLM cash gifting scheme, Steve is essentially saying, "I'm scamming you!"

Bestbud
07-31-2016, 02:40 PM
Steve's girlfriend Susan is going to regret this video once Exitus collapses...

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOnlineNow/videos/vb.100000677384840/1235378263161408

okosh
07-31-2016, 07:35 PM
Today Stevie is pimping the "Shadow Commission project"....(Project means scam)....

EVA Announcement - The Shadow Commission Project Blog (http://shadowcommissionproject.com/eva-announcement/?id=onlinepassivecash)

Hi xxxxxxxxx

You know I would have never believed it if you had told me just 2 weeks ago that if you join this business you will make 20k in just 14 days from a standing start..

It's been my best month ever and I still have 2 weeks to go if i just count the number of days I have been involved..

Nothing has worked for me like this opportunity has..and now for so many others..

It's been amazing and we are literally just getting started..

Check out the webinar from the owner to see what they have coming for us

Watch It HERE

Let me know what you think and reply back to me..

Regards

Steve

Bestbud
07-31-2016, 07:38 PM
The Shadow Commission Project is also known as Exitus...

littleroundman
07-31-2016, 08:11 PM
Steve's girlfriend Susan is going to regret this video once Exitus collapses...

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOnlineNow/videos/vb.100000677384840/1235378263161408

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4mmjpb

okosh
07-31-2016, 08:31 PM
The Shadow Commission Project is also known as Exitus...

I didn't realize that...thanks...:RpS_smile::RpS_thumbup:

Whip
07-31-2016, 10:18 PM
I didn't realize that...thanks...:RpS_smile::RpS_thumbup:

That's because you've never seen 'No' spelled s-h-a-d-o-w
not very economical for typing if you ask me.

alanking
08-01-2016, 11:27 AM
Stevie-boy simply can't contain his excitement/happiness at his new found scamming success in his 'exitus business', the latest cash gifting Ponzi.....

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOnlineNow/videos/1236016663097568/

littleroundman
08-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Stevie-boy simply can't contain his excitement/happiness at his new found scamming success in his 'exitus business', the latest cash gifting Ponzi.....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4mqrcf

Whip
08-01-2016, 12:09 PM

alleged success. lying liars lie.

ribshaw
08-01-2016, 08:41 PM
Any day now...

Case 2:16-cv-00832-DB Document 2 Filed 07/26/16
https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2016/comp23604.pdf

laidback
08-01-2016, 09:23 PM
Any day now...

Case 2:16-cv-00832-DB Document 2 Filed 07/26/16

LOL, his ship came in and Dang It, he was at the bus station!

Whip
08-01-2016, 09:55 PM
he's back down to $40,000. and did you grab that from June? lol

Soapboxmom
08-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Paypal releasing more funds won't do the lunatic a bit of good. He better be worrying about the receiver.

ribshaw
08-02-2016, 08:35 AM
he's back down to $40,000. and did you grab that from June? lol

Yeah, I was just cleaning up some screen grabs last night and that one made me laugh, although not as much as the intro to this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SZ6O1UKNS0

okosh
08-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Stevie sent 2 more emails pimping that Exitus scam.....They sound a lot like the same emails he sent out weeks ago for that FutureNet lemon....And b4 that it was TrafficMonsoon....We all know how that one ended...lol

All I can say is that Exitus is creating success story after success story ! I've never experienced anything quite like it before.

I personally believe it's because they have created the perfect online business.

First of all it's something that the vast majority of people can afford to participate in and secondly because people see the genuine value of the programme.

Then when you add in the 100% commissions and the unlimited leverage of the pass up system it just becomes an incredible income opportunity.

My life has been changed in just 16 days as I have made $24,000 in that period with Exitus.

If you would like to connect with me and find out more information then reply to this email and we can get on skype and talk about the opportunity.

Have a wonderful day

Steve Lawson

​​​​​​​Mob:+44 743 202 8088

Whip
08-02-2016, 08:52 PM
makes ya wonder why they tell anyone and don't keep it all for themselves. :RpS_unsure:

how these assmonkeys can type or say '100% commission' with a straight face is miindboggling.

okosh
08-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Stevie launches Team Ambition....The ambition being to scam you no doubt.....SMFH....

Hi xxxxxxx

I'm delighted to announce that we have now created a dedicated Group Name for our business and we have named it "Team Ambition"..

I decided to call it Team Ambition because we are only looking to work with people that are ambitious and hungry to achieve more with their lives.

Having made $39,000 in the past 21 days my ambition is to help as many people achieve their income goals too. Our group is growing and our own traffic systems are being put into place to enable us to help make our team sales.

Of course when those sales are $1,000 each it becomes an incredibly profitable business to be involved with and its the ambitious ones that are literally making life changing income now.

So my question to you is do you want to be helped to make $1,000 dollar commissions with us and do you have the ambition to achieve more than you ever thought possible ?

If you are ambitious and want to make $1k commissions then check out this VIDEO

Hope you had a great weekend

Speak soon

Steve Lawson

FB: CONNECT

Bestbud
08-09-2016, 03:13 PM
Steve is "annoyed and upset when people allow their own ignorance to cloud their judgment"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkZfDLd0RRQ

alanking
08-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Hi Stevie-boys-biggest-hater,

Don't wait around for the Guru's to jump onboard...

I'm serious.. This is already starting to go viral..

Speed is of the essence when we have a pre launch like this..

Don't wait around just get positioned and get to work..

Speak soon

Steve Lawson

​​​​​​​Mob: +44 743 2028088

Stevie-boy's MLM retirement is going well !

Yet another ponzi promotion....he's a dedicated scammer, that's for sure.

Bestbud
08-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Steve joined yet another RevShare scheme....

okosh
08-10-2016, 07:38 PM
TrafficPowerLine is also being pimped by Canadian serial scammer Rune Fjortoft.....

Rune Fjortoft of course got in long before Stevie did....

http://www.realscam.com/f11/rune-fjortoft-scandinavian-serial-scammer-4415/index2.html#post104317

okosh
08-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Stevie been working his scammer fingers to the bone pimping trafficpowerline.....

Hi xxxxxxxx

What a crazy 10 hours it's been...

91 Referrals today and it's still going

Check it out

It's Free to Register

PreLaunch now and Goes Live In 2 Weeks

Start enrolling today

Catch you later

Steve

​​​​​​​Mob: +44 743 2028088

okosh
08-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Stevie looking to make himself sound important....Another email pimpin the same scam...

Hi xxxxxxxx

I am very skeptical by nature and someone that doe's not get involved with companies without doing my due diligence, but every so often something comes around that grabs my attention and gets me wondering if it's worth taking a punt with a few dollars..

Well something has just been put on my desk at Lawson H.Q. that exactly fits this curiosity I have and I decided to register my Free account and "lock my spot" ...Oh I hate that phrase..LOL

But in all seriousness I just signed up and decided to follow whats about to be launching in a few weeks from now and I think it could be worth a punt with a few dollars.

Sometimes you just got to throw caution to the wind and see what happens..

Anyway Register Here For FREE and position yourself in case this really takes off..

This is raw and not ready and they are still working on the platform so just get your Free registration first and then wait for more information..

Talk later

Regards

Steve Lawson

P.S

This is one of those odd businesses that have literally just come across my desk but the people coming into this are serious marketers and they see this as a very good opportunity so thats another reason why I am checking this out more closely.

alanking
08-11-2016, 08:04 AM
Steve Lawson
4 hrs · Llangennech ·

So what we are now seeing happening in the Exitus Business is lots of inducements to join certain people !

These inducements have been anything from promising discounted rates (This is against company Policy) we are also seeing $500 worth of solo ad traffic and also giving away team mates to sweeten the deal !

So where does that leave the ordinary average marketer moving forward in this business ?

Is it the case that now we all have to start offering the same in order to compete with those that are doing this ?

Should we all now start offering something extra to be able to compete with Big Leaders who have already made millions in the industry ?

How will the average Joe be able to offer all of this to their potential prospects..

What is going to be the point of going into a business where immediately we are competing on an unfair playing field ?

So what if I now start offering $600 dollars for solo ads or giving away 2 people to each potential sign up !!

Where will it all end ?

Will it damage the integrity of the business and drive down the value of being in this company !

Thoughts

Paul Turner Sharon Parkinson

What does the owner think about this and how do we ensure that everyone gets a fair chance to compete against the millionaire gurus that are making it almost impossible to compete ?

Maybe I'm going to now start offering 2 giveaway members now and $600 of free traffic !

It looks like a dog eat dog situation now

Stupid Steve's twisted morals evident again!

Happy to scam societies vulnerable, but outraged when another ponzi usurps him !!!

He truly is a despicable individual.

Whip
08-11-2016, 09:12 AM
am very skeptical by nature and someone that doe's not get involved with companies without doing my due diligence

and how does he accomplish that without the most basic mental capacity to spell 'does' correctly?
and really? 'lock your spot' wasn't one huge red flag of many while allegedly doing this due diligence?

alanking
08-13-2016, 09:22 AM
Stupid Steve acting pseudo American, despicable, imbecilic ponzi scammer f*cktard

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOnlineNow/videos/1245600985472469/

alanking
08-15-2016, 01:14 PM
The ponzi scammer bullsh*t is in full flow from Stupid-Steve today!

Crazy Cash Machine | (http://www.1000dollarscommission.com/crazy-cash-machine/)

Bestbud
08-15-2016, 04:31 PM
Steve and Adrian Hibbert didn't learn a dang thing from Traffic Monsoon...

alanking
08-20-2016, 05:50 AM
What is it with these fat exitus elite scammers and their fascination with bare chested pouting selfies?

They're all at it.............

littleroundman
08-20-2016, 07:23 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/6590/m8e0Cu.jpg

Bestbud
08-20-2016, 09:44 PM
Steve treats his Ponzi Schemes participation "as a real business"...

Whip
08-20-2016, 10:11 PM

Gina
08-20-2016, 10:13 PM
Whip wins the internet.

ribshaw
08-20-2016, 10:40 PM
Steve treats his Ponzi Schemes participation "as a real business"...

I remember being about 6 and struggling to make $100 per month so we have that in common. Hey didn't we just hear this drivel last month?

Gina
08-20-2016, 11:47 PM

I still can't stop laughing at this.

alanking
08-21-2016, 12:45 PM
So it looks like the Exitus cash gifting scam has stalled for Stupid Stevie-boy Lawson (Caveat: If any of his claims are to be believed)

Just weeks ago it was hard to keep up with his sales, 27, 28, 34 and eventually 40k sales claims!

Now nothing. No daily boasts. No progress....

His tactics have dramatically changed....now he's focusing on his teams success!

So it would appear his gullible-sucker-prospect list must be exhausted, now he's reliant on the pass-up's from his *teams efforts. *people stupid enough to believe they have joined a business!

These despicable ponzi scammers are so transparent.

Hi Stupid-Steve-Bullsh*t-List-Subscriber

So it's been a few days since I last emailed you as I have been away for a few days and was taking a bit of time out for a breather.. Been an incredible few weeks with the business so I wanted to find out some feedback..

I've been pretty shocked at the response I have had concerning my offer to give away all my prospects and help my team get their two team members.. I didn't expect there to be so many people in need of my help to be honest..

But its all good because I love helping my team succeed and make sales..Thats what this business is all about at the end of the day helping people!

So I also see that I have had a lot of new subscribers whilst I have been away so incase you didn't yet see what it is thats making people huge income in double quick time you can check it out HERE

The automated income system is a godsend to so many people that just don't have the time to spend on social media connecting with people..

Anyway it's good to be back home and I'm ready to make the next $40k from this business..

Until next time

Have an amazing day

Steve Lawson

Mob: +44 743 2028088

Bestbud
08-21-2016, 03:15 PM
Steve wants everyone to stop criticizing and judging how Ponzi Pimps and players steal money from others in the "industry" ...

Bestbud
08-22-2016, 11:34 PM
We should see Steve start pimping Easy 1 Up any time now...

littleroundman
08-22-2016, 11:41 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8703/gy5uBE.png

I think you'll find that is wind.

Cutting back on baked beans and cauliflower should help

Bestbud
08-23-2016, 11:20 PM
Steve is officially pimping Easy 1 Up now, slapping up a rotator and thinks he's a guru...

path2prosperity
08-24-2016, 02:24 AM
Steve is officially pimping Easy 1 Up now, slapping up a rotator and thinks he's a guru...

"Ordinary nice guy helps every other nice guy and gal." Scammer mantra which I have heard from Bob Kriminal days onwards. Andy Bowdoin and Nick Smirnow preached this mantra and both of them are languishing in jail now.

alanking
08-24-2016, 04:31 AM
Deluded twonk...

When I knew him (in a previous life) he had a UK based franchise that basically was a established, proven, successful model and pretty much impossible to not earn well.... Steve managed it though, he ran it into the ground, stupid decisions left, right and centre, constant diatribe of BS, the guy is a complete imbecile, and he continues to reinforce my opinion daily

alanking
08-25-2016, 09:31 AM
Stupid Steve's exhibiting his mental health issues and his low morals.

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOnlineNow/videos/1255828464449721/

Nuggets include:

"his partner gets it if she's negative"

"negative team members get their money refunded and then blocked"....of course they do Stevie-boy, even the $1300 Exitus scam joiners?

Bestbud
08-25-2016, 01:53 PM
What Steve means by "hard work" is that it took him over 4 years to figure out how to successfully scam people. He wants people to think he now has the magic formula and he is an authority when it comes to what schemes to join; but, he's really only an asshole...

EagleOne
08-25-2016, 03:32 PM
Setting aside what he promotes are Ponzi's, he does have a valid point and argument about people feeling entitled. People ware wanting things for doing nothing while expecting others to do it for them. We do have an entitlement attitude in far too many countries today, and sadly it is spreading. Other than that, he is a Putz and a Ponzi Pimp.

Bestbud
08-26-2016, 01:52 PM
Is Steve's Facebook profile missing in action for everyone?

alanking
08-26-2016, 02:18 PM
Is Steve's Facebook profile missing in action for everyone?

Yeah :-(

Where am I going to get my daily dose of 'stupid' now?..... Sunil, I suppose

alanking
08-26-2016, 02:42 PM
HATERS GONNA HATE.. THEY SHUT ME DOWN

Steve Lawson <stevelawsonmarketing@gmail.com>

Just a quick update.. Now I just had my Facebook account removed after 4 years of daily interaction and all because of some hater who doesn't like to see other people succeed..

Well you can't keep a good man down for too long and I will be back in no time once Facebook realise their mistake to listen to some low life hater..

They are probably just jealous because I have made almost $50,000 dollars this month whilst helping my team with a fantastic business and special team rotator that is generating sales for my team every single day..

Check it out here

So will let you know when I am back up and running on my Facebook so in the meantime have a wonderful weekend

All the best

Steve Lawson

​​​​​​​Mob: +44 7432028088

Which 'HATER' is going to claim this good work? - and then share the successful method....

Bestbud
08-26-2016, 02:57 PM
Facebook personal profiles are supposed to be used for socializing not advertising. Fan Pages were created specifically for advertising. So, anyone can report the Ponzi Pimps and players who are advertising on their personal profiles and get them shut down...

Whip
08-26-2016, 03:03 PM
Which 'HATER' is going to claim this good work? - and then share the successful method....

would be funny if it was the SEC since he was a monsoon scammer.

alanking
08-26-2016, 03:12 PM
would be funny if it was the SEC since he was a monsoon scammer.

*conspiracy theory alert*

Has he closed it himself to hide his prolific traffic monsoon scammer history?

Whip
08-26-2016, 03:15 PM
*conspiracy theory alert*

Has he closed it himself to hide his prolific traffic monsoon scammer history?

I believe that's the story we should run with. :RpS_smile:

alanking
08-26-2016, 04:52 PM
I'M BANNED FROM FACEBOOK ! SO ADD ME HERE INSTEAD

Hi

As I am off Facebook for the time being you can keep in contact with me here at FutureNet

Its free to register and you can message me and keep in contact through this social media platform..

Hope to see you on their !

Regards

​​​​​​​Steve

Hendre Park
Llanelli
Llanelli Carmarthenshire SA148UP
UNITED KINGDOM

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Poor Stupid-Stevie-Boy.

Bestbud
08-26-2016, 05:00 PM
There is a way to open another Facebook account after getting banned; but, Steve isn't smart enough to figure it out...

Whip
08-26-2016, 05:04 PM
Poor Stupid-Stevie-Boy.

i thought futurenet was going to replace facebook anyway. :RpS_wink:

alanking
08-26-2016, 05:15 PM
looks like Stupid-Steve already has another account, albeit an old one. Still full of laptop-lifestyle BS.

https://www.facebook.com/stevel411

Bestbud
08-26-2016, 05:18 PM
He probably lost the password to that Facebook account a long time ago...

alanking
08-26-2016, 05:51 PM
Looks like he has remembered the password!!!!

Hi Steve......

Bestbud
08-26-2016, 06:08 PM
It's after midnight in the UK; so, it looks like trying to get back on Facebook has been keeping him awake...

okosh
08-26-2016, 06:58 PM

Awesome job whoever it was.....:RpS_thumbsup:

Whip
08-26-2016, 07:34 PM
It's after midnight in the UK; so, it looks like trying to get back on Facebook has been keeping him awake...

despite his lie claim that he stole made 50 grand last month, he desperately needs to be anywhere there are marks to steal from.

alanking
08-27-2016, 04:38 AM
Stupid-Steve is back in the game and is maybe a tad angry.

Us haterz will be sorry when we need a job with Steve. :duh::duh::duh:

alanking
08-27-2016, 07:56 AM
Clever enough to have a backup account, that us 'RealScam Haterz' had to remind him off !!! :duh:

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOfficial

Whip
08-27-2016, 08:10 AM
Stupid-Steve is back in the game and is maybe a tad angry.

Us haterz will be sorry when we need a job with Steve. :duh::duh::duh:

but if he was 'hiring', that would mean it's a 'J.O.B' and we know how much they frown upon those.

Whip
08-27-2016, 08:12 AM
Clever enough to have a backup account, that us 'RealScam Haterz' had to remind him off !!! :duh:

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOfficial

Online Entrepreneur who refuses to conform to the notion that we have to work the 9-5 routine for 40 years and then retire!

translation: yeah....I'd rather work 24 hrs a day trying to fleece gullible people. Let those 9-5 slackers that can pay their bills enjoy their time off.

ribshaw
08-27-2016, 08:56 AM
translation: yeah....I'd rather work 24 hrs a day trying to fleece gullible people.

Passive residual income always just out of reach for anyone vacuous enough to believe Steveo.

Let those 9-5 slackers that can pay their bills enjoy their time off.

Bestbud
08-27-2016, 02:37 PM
And, Steve learned nothing, after getting banned by Facebook, about not advertising on his personal profile...

alanking
08-27-2016, 05:16 PM
And, Steve learned nothing, after getting banned by Facebook, about not advertising on his personal profile...

We know what to do, report, report, report..... team RealScam

okosh
08-27-2016, 07:18 PM
Tissues and violins at the ready please folks.....Seems Stevie is upset at losing some of his list of suckers...:Fiddler::Fiddler::Fiddler::Fiddler::Fid dler:

Hi xxxxxxx

I see so many people quit network marketing
and give up on their dreams !

It's a real shame that people give up so quickly
and it's because we live in a "Give Me Everything
Now" age.

People want to make money almost
immediately and if their new business doesn't
produce results within the first few days they very
quickly move onto something new!

Well what I want to explain in this email is that to get
rich or to build a business fast is a fantasy that is driven
by the skills of marketers..

Marketing affects every one of us and the truth is that
we have all been conditioned or brainwashed by the
constant bombardment of advertisers that are trying
to get our attention and are selling us the notion that
we are all somehow entitled to have more and that
we should expect to have immediate success.

There is certainly no problem about wanting more and
wanting to be successful but the reality is that it takes
time effort and skill and a certain level of education to
really make progress in any type of business whether
it's online marketing or building an offline business or
indeed working your way up the ladder in your job.

We all get rewarded on the basis of how much actual
value we have to give and the reality is that when we
first start out in the real world we just don't have that much
value to offer anyone and in fact when we leave school
our levels of wisdom and experience of life are virtually
zero..

We are also conditioned subconsciously from a young age
to not believe it's possible to become a success. We are
told "No you can't do this or No you can't do that" by are
parents our teachers and even our peers.

We are drip fed a constant stream of negative news by the
media and the government and so we are automatically
pre-conditioned to be fearful of everything.

Subconsciously we are already set up to fail.

So when we finally get to the point in our lives where we
decide that we need change and we start looking around
the internet for something new and exciting and its typically
a way to make more money right ! So that we can give up
the day job and win back our freedom we start to encounter
the hordes of internet marketers that are all promising the
dream of riches and a dream lifestyle all handed to us on
a silver platter.

So this is where the trouble starts because our expectations
are over hyped and the marketing message overblown and
we fall for this notion that we are suddenly going to have a
thriving profitable business within days of joining. Then after
a week the reality sets in and the confusion and doubt starts
to creep into our subconscious.

Very quickly the pre-programming starts to kick in and you
then start to question yourself about the business and you ask questions of yourself like is it the right business did you make a hasty decision or am I good enough or can I really do this...

The list of questions and negative responses start to build up in your subconscious mind and you then start to look for ways to sabotage yourself from taking action and doing what is actually
necessary to make your business work.

It's at these times that we need to really look at ourselves and dig
deeper into our "WHY" and ask the right questions of ourselves.

Questions like

Am I satisfied with who I am
Could I become more if I really tried
What is my purpose in life
Where do I see myself in the next 10 years

Fundamental questions need to be asked and faced up to
and it's only when you really start to dig deeper into our reasons
behind why we think the way we do that the real truth starts to
reveal itself to us.

I asked these types of questions of myself when I was failing in my businesses and when I really got to the core of the problem it
became clear that my issues were based around not feeling worthy enough and feeling inferior to others because I didn't
get a good education and didn't feel I had value to give anyone.

So I had to face up to a situation that I could either let go of my past and all the insecurities and choose to be a new person and
face up to my fears and re educate myself and become more focused and disciplined. I had to teach myself to not care about what others might think of me or might say about me because ultimately all those things are not within my control anyway.

I had to make a choice to actually start living life on my terms and to stop living vicariously through other successful people that I looked up to and so I had to just decide to be different and to really become clear about what I wanted for myself and I had to decide what sort of person I was going to be moving forward.

The truly great thing is that we can all make this decision to change and it can be an instantaneous transformation but it has to come from a desire and a passion to really become the best version of you and when this choice is made you will suddenly take on a whole new perspective about your business or your job or your relationships..

Once you decide to change, your expectations will normalise and you will understand to what extent you need to refocus on your goals and your dreams and start putting together an action plan of where you want to go with your life and your work or business.

This is leads me back to the title of this email "Why I have never considered giving up with Network Marketing" and it's because I had already made that change before I got started..

I saw the opportunities that were in front of me and I realised that my expectations should be realistic and I gave myself a timescale and a set of goals that I would work towards over time. So now fast forward 4 years from when I first got started I can see the enormous progress that I have made to the point where I have made $50,000 dollars in the past 6 weeks with my online businesses.

So my point for this email is that if you are struggling to move forward and your expectations are not being met and you are living in doubt fear and uncertainty then I can assure you that
once you take a step back and really start to look at yourself and really become clear about what you want from life and make a choice to change then you will start to see a change in everything you do in your life and in your business.

Hope that helps you to clarify a few things

Have an awesome weekend

Regards

Steve

h8ter
08-27-2016, 08:46 PM
Tissues and violins at the ready please folks.....Seems Stevie is upset at losing some of his list of suckers...:Fiddler::Fiddler::Fiddler::Fiddler::Fid dler:

TLDR Fu Stevie m8. No one gives a ****.

No hate.

alanking
08-29-2016, 09:03 AM
How do you report copyright infringement?

ExitusElite | (http://www.missionpossible.co/exituselite/)

okosh
08-29-2016, 07:11 PM
If only Stevie knew the difference between "making money" and "stealing money"......SMH...

Hi xxxxxxx

Here is the truth.. If I can't help make you money then I'm going out of business!

Thats not a choice I can accept. My Mission is to make all my team money every single week and my goal is to see 50 people earn enough to give up their jobs.. I have a number of different business opportunities that I work with and I made a new Video sales page for my team Rotator so check it out below..

WATCH HERE

Reply if you need more help to make money online.. Remember its my job to help you make money.

Speak soon

Steve

Bestbud
08-29-2016, 07:20 PM
Steve is just going to steal money from a new audience....

Bestbud
08-30-2016, 03:56 PM
The pot calling the kettle black AGAIN...

alanking
08-31-2016, 01:23 PM
I really detest this hypocritical, imbecilic, morale-less, bullsh1tting, fat scammer Steve Lawson

He's so deluded he's now talking about writing a book ffs, he really is a Stepsys ponzi wannabee

alanking
08-31-2016, 01:30 PM
Steve, nobody apart from the possible exception of your equally stupid sycophantic ponzi brethren, have any interest in you and your worthless scamming life.

FFS man wise up and do something worthy with your time on this planet.

alanking
09-01-2016, 12:35 PM
surprise, surprise, no mention of the products (lol), just the compensation plan....

Bestbud
09-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Even now that the SEC shut down Traffic Monsoon, Steve still thinks all of the schemes he's in are "his businesses"....

Whip
09-01-2016, 03:30 PM
surprise, surprise, no mention of the products (lol), just the compensation plan....

nice of him to let people know what to alert paypal about.

Bestbud
09-01-2016, 08:48 PM
There's no honor or loyalty amongst online scammers...

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOfficial/videos/639714569531779

littleroundman
09-01-2016, 11:29 PM
There's no honor or loyalty amongst online scammers...

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOfficial/videos/639714569531779

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4rgc79_no-honour_fun

alanking
09-02-2016, 04:05 AM
you have to think Stupid-Stevie is heading towards a breakdown when you see video's like that.....

ribshaw
09-02-2016, 08:06 AM
you have to think Stupid-Stevie is heading towards a breakdown when you see video's like that.....

So if people don't want to work, they have to work 18 hours a day, ruin their health, and friendships to be "successful" like Steve. Then after reaching that pinnacle continually contend with other butthurt pimps friends fighting over the same diminishing pool of suckers. Which feels counterintuitive when massive passive income can be had by all for clicking a few ads each day.

The coup de grace is Steve's admission that he will have to join other "opportunities" in the future.

Whip
09-02-2016, 08:31 AM
yet the only person we see working more than 18 hours a day is him pushing his scams.
Which I know I'm viewing in my free time. I assume every one else is also.
And. as with all these scammers, he insists on degrading those with jobs, that he needs to have jobs to send him money.

alanking
09-02-2016, 11:29 AM
Stupid-Stevie says in his latest 55 minute video ramblings that "he would like us to pick up one of his little nuggets"

I would respectfully suggest the amount the fat ponzi scammer must eat, they are unlikely to be "little" or indeed "nuggets"!!!!

Whip
09-02-2016, 11:38 AM
in this town, one has to pick up after their own dog.

Bestbud
09-02-2016, 04:31 PM
In his "little nuggets" video, Steve explains why "RevShares are the king of residual income". He still has no clue what residual income really is...

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOfficial/videos/640027376167165

Whip
09-02-2016, 04:56 PM
In his "little http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/****/turd-with-fly.gif" video, Steve explains why "RevShares are the king of residual income". He still has no clue what residual income really is...

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOfficial/videos/640027376167165

fixed that for you.

They even have an emoticon of a poor sucker defending themselves against his onslaught:

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/****/****-storm.gif

Bestbud
09-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Steve thinks he's on easy street now in "his business"...

ribshaw
09-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Wasn't there a thread yesterday where the guy was 18 hours a day working, the vapors, and losing friends. That guy needs to get with Steve is all I'm gonna say.

laidback
09-03-2016, 01:19 PM
Wasn't there a thread yesterday where the guy was 18 hours a day working, the vapors, and losing friends. That guy needs to get with Steve is all I'm gonna say.

Wasn't that Calabro Jr or the Exitus thread? One of the vids I think...

Whip
09-03-2016, 01:46 PM

look up to yesterday at 9:06am. some guy named ribshaw posted something.

h8ter
09-03-2016, 05:06 PM
Steve thinks he's on easy street now in "his business"...

Absolute bullchit. When you're in the endless recruiting game there is no resting on your laurels. You still have to sit and use your podgy little hands to create tacky funnels, write TLDR emails in your autoresponder and blow a few braincells whilst on the crapper coming up with better facebook posts than Frank Calabro jr day in day out. And, you know it Stevie m8.

ribshaw
09-03-2016, 05:27 PM
look up to yesterday at 9:06am. some guy named ribshaw posted something.

Have ribshaw is on iggy, blah blah blah everything is a scam. Too negative that one.

Are you saying this guy.

Is This guy?

SEC shutdown of Traffic Monsoon: The Facts (http://behindmlm.com/companies/sec-shutdown-of-traffic-monsoon-the-facts/)

Or is it this guy?

This may have be what thrown me???

Such new, refreshing, yet seemingly contradictory ten messages every day.

alanking
09-03-2016, 05:54 PM
Can we all make a concerted effort to get him banned from facebook again!

Might be all that is needed to send the scammer over the edge.

alanking
09-04-2016, 08:53 AM
Have ribshaw is on iggy, blah blah blah everything is a scam. Too negative that one.

Are you saying this guy.

Is This guy?

SEC shutdown of Traffic Monsoon: The Facts (http://behindmlm.com/companies/sec-shutdown-of-traffic-monsoon-the-facts/)

Or is it this guy?

This may have be what thrown me???

Such new, refreshing, yet seemingly contradictory ten messages every day.

Brilliant post......Stupid-Stevie, a hypocrite, who'd have thought it !!!

ribshaw
09-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Can we all make a concerted effort to get him banned from facebook again!

Might be all that is needed to send the scammer over the edge.

I reported Steve and Facebook told me i could block him. This was the same I got when I reported http://www.realscam.com/f11/lloyd-dotson-legitimate-broker-aka-i-m-bigg-serial-ponzi-pimp-4577/.

Personally I take the most satisfaction in giving FB the frowny face and unloading in the comments section after they have failed yet again to properly address a complaint. FB doesn't give a viable option to correctly report illegal activity like Steve promotes, much less have a staff that understands the TOS they are supposed to be policing.

Nobody likes a quitter so I tried at the ad level.

ribshaw
09-04-2016, 09:55 AM
This time I tried a different approach, maybe someone with a brain will wise up to Steve's antics.

alanking
09-04-2016, 05:52 PM
I reported Steve and Facebook told me i could block him. This was the same I got when I reported http://www.realscam.com/f11/lloyd-dotson-legitimate-broker-aka-i-m-bigg-serial-ponzi-pimp-4577/.

Personally I take the most satisfaction in giving FB the frowny face and unloading in the comments section after they have failed yet again to properly address a complaint. FB doesn't give a viable option to correctly report illegal activity like Steve promotes, much less have a staff that understands the TOS they are supposed to be policing.

Nobody likes a quitter so I tried at the ad level.

ribshaw.... thanks for the idea, I have taken your text and modified slightly, and will use to report Stupid-Steves ponzi posts.

I've included the text here if anybody else feels the need to report Stupid-Stevie!

Steve Lawson promotes illegal pyramid and cash gifting schemes.

The post report is one such example where Mr Lawson is actively promoting an illegal pyramid scheme not only in violation of the law but also Facebook's own terms of service, and as such should be removed.

Steve Lawson just had an account shutdown for a similar activity, his immediate response was to boast how he had circumvented Facebooks Term of Service and created a new account, immediately returning to his ponzi scheme promotion.

Perhaps Facebook should consider blocking his IP address or giving concerned users real options for reporting criminals such as Steve Lawson

ribshaw
09-04-2016, 06:32 PM
ribshaw.... thanks for the idea, I have taken your text and modified slightly, and will use to report Stupid-Steves ponzi posts.

I've included the text here if anybody else feels the need to report Stupid-Stevie!

These were my shots from earlier, I tried reporting him for drugs, guns and adult products to see if an actual human would look at his page.

The message I got back again is to block Steve, pure genius.

I tried again and reported one of his posts as spam which Facebook says they will note. Gave them the frowny face in the comments section and copied your text exactly. Hopefully this part of the process is actually read by someone that cares, and will take action. Sure would like to see Lawson melt down.

alanking
09-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Sure would like to see Lawson melt down.

You and me both! - and then hopefully less vulnerable people would lose their hard earnt.

Don't forget the profile reporting facility people.....let's get this scum off facebook (again)

alanking
09-04-2016, 07:04 PM
the twonk (Hi Steve) has setup yet another account just in case we are successful

https://www.facebook.com/steve.lawson.587268

come on guys let's REPORT THE IMBECILIC SCUM

okosh
09-04-2016, 07:19 PM
the twonk (Hi Steve) has setup yet another account just in case we are successful

https://www.facebook.com/steve.lawson.587268

come on guys let's REPORT THE IMBECILIC SCUM

Multiple accounts are also against the TOS....

alanking
09-05-2016, 07:04 AM
Stupid-Stevie is Stupid-Stevie's biggest fan....

Report, report, report folks

Bestbud
09-05-2016, 08:19 PM
It's impossible to think long term when playing short term Ponzi Scheme games...

ribshaw
09-05-2016, 09:02 PM
It's impossible to think long term when playing short term Ponzi Scheme games...

Where were those "opportunities" the 12 years this was going on?

And here?

I don't believe Steve lost his FB profile, more likely 5000 people heard from the chiropractor their whiplash would never heal unless they unfriended this duplicitous can't keep his story straight moron.

littleroundman
09-06-2016, 12:07 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img921/323/LU0tZQ.png

So Stevie decided to give up working and instead became a ponzi pimp who brazenly steals other peoples' money

Whip
09-06-2016, 07:04 AM
well, you first have to believe someone would actually lend him $500,000 for a franchise with no work experience much less real business experience.

then one has to believe that posting 24 hours a day trying to lure in suckers isn't 'work' and not consuming his time more than 14 hours a day.

alanking
09-06-2016, 09:40 AM
well, you first have to believe someone would actually lend him $500,000 for a franchise with no work experience much less real business experience.

then one has to believe that posting 24 hours a day trying to lure in suckers isn't 'work' and not consuming his time more than 14 hours a day.

Daddies money (Terry Lawson, also a Traffic Monsoon ponzi) and nowhere near $500k - I know, hard to believe Stupid-Steve was lying!!!!

Business run into the ground over time until the franchiser 'encouraged' Stupid-Steve to sell !!!

Bestbud
09-06-2016, 03:02 PM
Steve is still building someone else's dreams by playing Ponzi Scheme games. There is no Steve Lawson Brand other than establishing himself as a Ponzi Pimp. Whatever happened to the residual income that was causing him to sit back and relax from now on?!

Bestbud
09-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Steve needs to save this job information for when his so-called online businesses collapse or get shut down. The Ponzi Pimps and players are still confused about how rotators work. Rotator don't do the work for them. Someone has to advertise the rotator or absolutely nothing happens...

Bestbud
09-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Steve believes there should be a limit on the amount people spend to join 100% money games...

ribshaw
09-08-2016, 05:37 PM
Steve believes there should be a limit on the amount people spend to join 100% money games...

Lawson proves there is no short supply of idiocy in this world, is his target market a group of six year olds? If Exitus Elite's training is "everything anyone would need to learn how to make money online" why is it being mass marketed as a pyramid scheme? Why isn't Steve doing whatever Exitus teaches instead of selling more Exitus?

Beware of Pyramid Schemes Posing as Multi-Level Marketing Programs
https://www.sec.gov/enforce/investor-alerts-bulletins/investoralertsia_pyramidhtm.html

No genuine product or service
Promises of high returns in a short time period
Easy money or passive income.
No demonstrated revenue from retail sales
Buy-in required
Complex commission structure.
Emphasis on recruiting

And really haven't we heard this song before...

Liberty League fleeced its flock -- members were required to either pay thousands of dollars for ridiculous "conferences" or find other suckers to attend the paid events.

Federal court records reviewed by New Times show that for the biggest conference, which cost more than $12,000, members were flown to Greece, Australia and other locations to learn "advanced business principles" and how to amass wealth. Customers were "tutored" to lie about their own success with the program when selling it to others.

Liberty League International in Scottsdale is a Pyramid Scheme, Lawsuit Alleges | Phoenix New Times (http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/liberty-league-international-in-scottsdale-is-a-pyramid-scheme-lawsuit-alleges-6635908)

Whip
09-08-2016, 07:42 PM
first he needs to explain how anything under $2000 isn't a money game.

alanking
09-09-2016, 06:20 AM
Preserving this screenshot for HMRC in the UK !!!

Whip
09-09-2016, 07:18 AM
why would he have to 'imagine' anything? just look in one's business software or the books to see. the only thing he might know is how to say he's making money online. and even that's questionable.

Bestbud
09-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Steve wants people to stop bringing his industry into the sewer. He doesn't think anything Kevin Grimes said in this video applies to the schemes he participates in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=232&v=tpmmItevZmU

h8ter
09-09-2016, 06:09 PM
Steve needs to start eating some fish or something to get some new brain cells. All those years in this industry and pimping a venture like Exitus? It doesn't take 2 minutes to google and see that they have tacked on some cheap PLR products to a cash gifting scheme. He's either an actual simpletons or a devious shirt lifter. Either way I have zero sympathy if you've been in the game that long and not wizened up. I mean tuna is like a dollar a can. No excuses.

ribshaw
09-09-2016, 09:33 PM
Preserving this screenshot for HMRC in the UK !!!

I would imagine if all the women that aren't interested and never are going to be interested in me were suddenly interested I would be quite the ladies man. Not counting their sisters, my dance card is as full as Steve's bank account.

Steve makes up a bunch of bullshit "earnings" and is supposed to be relevant, much less credible? Why oh why does his passive income need to be automated? Is it the same 3 businesses since April, or a different 3 since one was shut down by the SEC and another went belly up if I recall correctly.

Maybe Steve knows a thing or two about getting really desperate suckers to think they can make money following his ever changing narrative? His schemes never pan out, and it's back to square one every single time. By his own admission, when he isn't automating, it's a lot of work.

I would love to hear from a few people that think this guy is serious and are considering sending him money.

littleroundman
09-09-2016, 10:14 PM
I would love to hear from a few people that think this guy is serious and are considering sending him money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9c_KttvQPU

Bestbud
09-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Steve's perpetual willful ignorance really should be a crime...

Bestbud
09-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Notice how Steve left out the Ponzi Schemes that he participates in...

ribshaw
09-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Notice how Steve left out the Ponzi Schemes that he participates in...

It probably just slipped his mind.

5. In reality, Traffic Monsoon’s advertising business is a illusion designed to obscure the fact that it is offering and selling a security in a pure Ponzi scheme. Over 99% of Traffic Monsoon’s revenue comes from the sale of AdPacks. The company has virtually no other revenue from any other source. All payments to investors are made out of these funds.

46. PayPal’s compliance department had noted that Traffic Monsoon’s account had some earmarks of a Ponzi scheme, such as very rapid growth and almost no chargebacks or refund requests.

alanking
09-12-2016, 09:53 AM
Snappy 46 minute video from Stupid-Steve....my god can he talk, 46 straight minutes of complete BS.

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOfficial/videos/644828072353762/

littleroundman
09-12-2016, 10:10 AM
Snappy 46 minute video from Stupid-Steve....my god can he talk, 46 straight minutes of complete BS.

https://www.facebook.com/SteveLawsonOfficial/videos/644828072353762/

Simple Stevie is obviously a believer in the words of W.C. Fields

http://d2arxad8u2l0g7.cloudfront.net/authors/1331712829p2/82951.jpg (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/82951.W_C_Fields) “If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.”― W.C. Fields (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/82951.W_C_Fields)

Bestbud
09-14-2016, 01:26 PM
Steve just can resist the hype for the next shiny Ponzi Scheme...

Traffic Powerline Review: $18 "Traffic Pack" Ponzi scheme (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/traffic-powerline-review-18-traffic-pack-ponzi-scheme)

Bestbud
09-17-2016, 03:06 PM
Steve is still adding to his Pyramid/Ponzi Scheme "portfolio"...

Vizionary Review: Norwegian scammer tries cryptocurrency? (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/vizionary-review)

Swiss Gold Global Review: Silver, gold & "premium education" (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/swiss-gold-global-review-silver-gold-premium-education)

Whip
09-17-2016, 03:18 PM
yeah, if one waits long enough, liars eventually expose themselves.

so then why haven't you gone out and gotten a real job instead of leeching off the girlfriend?
And it was only $60,000 err $40,000 errr whatever number you want to make up today. you make it seem like you're flush with cash and a little hiccup like the monsoon scam was nothing.

Bestbud
09-17-2016, 05:59 PM
Steve is pretty busy joining schemes today. Add United Games to the list...

United Games Marketing Review: Fantasy sports tokens (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/united-games-marketing-review-fantasy-sports-tokens)

Whip
09-17-2016, 06:10 PM
Steve is pretty busy joining schemes today. Add United Games to the list...

United Games Marketing Review: Fantasy sports tokens (http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/united-games-marketing-review-fantasy-sports-tokens)

and none of them can answer the question of why I would need to pay when I can play for free on well established sites like fanduel and draft kings.

Bestbud
09-19-2016, 05:24 PM
Being a Ponzi Pimp still isn't a business. The constant boom bust isn't companies, but illegal programs. Looking forward to seeing what MLM pyramid scheme he joins next...

ribshaw
09-19-2016, 08:01 PM
Being a Ponzi Pimp still isn't a business. The constant boom bust isn't companies, but illegal programs. Looking forward to seeing what MLM pyramid scheme he joins next...

Boom and Bust?

Is there a saying that goes it's better to earn $1 from 100 people? Who the hell has time to deal with 100 people giving a penny apiece?

Maybe this is what SFB was trying to articulate?

I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people&#39;s efforts than 100% of my own efforts. - John D. Rockefeller at BrainyQuote (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johndrock165070.html)

alanking
09-21-2016, 08:09 AM
Stevie-boy with his TM ponzi father, Terry and poorly mother (wishing her luck with her illness)

Perhaps he's visiting helping them find a new place to live, as allegedly he's kicking them out of the 'allegedly hidden from HMRC' property he owns in Plymouth, which they rent from him but now he wants to sell !

Some very interesting information sent to me lately about Stevie-boy, if only half of it is true he's being a very very naughty boy !

Bestbud
09-22-2016, 02:28 PM
Steve wants all of the Ponzi Pimps and players remain fake friends so they don't alienate each other in their "industry". He reminds us how important it is to publicly out him and the Ponzi schemes he participates in...

laidback
09-22-2016, 03:11 PM
Steve wants all of the Ponzi Pimps and players remain fake friends so they don't alienate each other in their "industry". He reminds us how important it is to publicly out him and the Ponzi schemes he participates in...

People may join "businesses" for different reasons, they join ponzi schemes for only one reason, to steal money!!!

Whip
09-22-2016, 04:44 PM
first off, people don't 'join' businesses, they are hired.
people 'join' scams.

Bestbud
09-26-2016, 04:33 PM
Steve is such a junkie...

Whip
09-26-2016, 04:43 PM
so many 'game changers' yet the 'game' never changes.

Bestbud
09-26-2016, 05:42 PM
The new program Steve is joining involves a new crypto currency called DasCoin. His buddies, Adrian Hibbert and Ryan Conley, are also participating in it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqSeS3Jb1oA

Staged - DasCoin - CoinLeaders - Webinar 3 (http://vid.staged.com/MXht)

alanking
09-26-2016, 06:50 PM
another highly reputable venture by the looks of it :duh:

alanking
09-27-2016, 02:00 PM
Stupid-Stevie is ultra excited yet again...... yet more ponzi BS.

MY FRIENDS.. I have something Special for you

Hi Stevies-#1-HATER!

It's very rare that an opportunity comes along that can literally knock me off my feet and make me jump back up and go crazy with excitement !

Now I am a very laid back individual and am not prone to getting over excited about very much especially when it comes to online businesses but I have to tell you that for the very first time in my online career I have been shown something that literally blew my mind...

We have the opportunity to get involved with something on the very ground level that is truly going to change the world and I say that in all seriousness.. We have fortune 500 company investors involved with this start up and I want to give you the opportunity to get positioned first before the masses and give you the potential to become a millionaire just like the early investors of Google and Facebook and Twitter did !

Now this is not another social media platform but something more important and historical for many reasons. So if you are interested in taking a look and putting yourself in a position to literally change your life then what I want you to do is to go to my Facebook Group which is a holding tank for people as today I can't even give you a link because it is so ground floor...

So just go to the HOLDING TANK and I will add you and connect with you personally to show you what we have here waiting which I know is going to be simply amazing.

Click on the words HOLDING TANK and I will see you on the inside.

Regards

Steve Lawson

Mob: +44 743202 8088

Whip
09-27-2016, 02:44 PM
but it's not a 'game changer'. why would anyone join if the game is going to be changed by the previous one a day or two ago?

Bestbud
09-28-2016, 06:39 PM
Steve sure knows how to pick 'em...

Bestbud
09-29-2016, 04:01 PM
Ryan Conley now has Steve under his spell. Won't be long before Steve has a Bitcoin tattoo just like Ryan's...