PDA

View Full Version : Educating Elena

E2014T
02-03-2016, 02:11 AM
Except ED2014T likes to play devil's advocate.
Stacy is not the devil. The devil wouldn't be paying off his debts straight up. Okosh is more of a devil than Stacy is, but he is not the devil either.

E2014T
02-03-2016, 02:34 AM
stacy, stacy, stacy,

Any diversion to cover the fact Scoville has left you with egg on your face, Eh ???

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/8923/lcECiD.png

Can't deny the message, so turn on the messenger, instead, how incredibly pimp-like of you.
No eggs on face. Stacy is paying his downline, okosh's downline is still crying for their money. I'm sorry, but people who live in glass houses are not qualified to cast stones at Stacy. It's puke-inducing.

E2014T
02-03-2016, 04:14 AM
Okosh stays clears of scams completely
You know that how? When he played the money game, he never played it straight, not once. When he played the scambusting game, he never ran it straight, not once. What makes you think he is straight up now? He plays to win, not by the rules.

E2014T
02-03-2016, 04:39 AM
I'm back hungrier then ever.
You'd better find other target than Stacy then. Your hands are not clean enough to handle this case.

italman
02-03-2016, 08:53 AM
Are we having fun yet?

laidback
02-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Stacy is not the devil. The devil wouldn't be paying off his debts straight up. Okosh is more of a devil than Stacy is, but he is not the devil either.

How 'bout me? Did I make the cut?:RpS_smile:

E2014T
02-03-2016, 11:03 AM
How 'bout me? Did I make the cut?:RpS_smile:
You? For the role of the devil? Dream on. Sarcastic BS gives you knowledge of neither Christ nor Adversary.

E2014T
02-03-2016, 11:13 AM
Are we having fun yet?Very much so. How often do you see a ponzi pimp leaving the scambuster on his case in dust morality-wise?

E2014T
02-03-2016, 11:47 AM
A loan from Dubai?
There are people in Dubai who can set him up with a loan to take program to the next level. He needs to stop dancing in public, wipe the idiotic smile off of his face and wear something more presentable than jeans and a polo shirt.

Fat City, LA
02-03-2016, 01:06 PM
This manic posting by E2014T has gotten old fast.

Seems to be some legit emotional / mental issues. Lots of childishness & raving.

Between E2014T & Stacis constant bullshit its time to take a long break....

E2014T
02-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Lots of childishness & raving.
Look in the mirror and read the entire MAP thread. 90% of posts are childishness and raving. You don't like it only when it gets turned on you, but I'm sorry, this is a special case. When Okosh pays off his own downline, there will be no issue, but he ain't paying.

E2014T
02-03-2016, 02:12 PM
Then he comes to MMG with a fake name and an attitude like he is an angel from heaven with Stacy on top of his list after he was warned to back off? No, no, no, no, no. This isn't going to work like this.

Fat City, LA
02-03-2016, 02:34 PM
Look in the mirror and read the entire MAP thread. 90% of posts are childishness and raving. You don't like it only when it gets turned on you, but I'm sorry, this is a special case. When Okosh pays off his own downline, there will be no issue, but he ain't paying.

This isnt the MAP thread. How does that matter.

Turned on me? I dont know Okosh or anything about them. I barely know their name.Are you that nutter Elmer Fudd?

Last response:your a very annoying pest. How is the average non member reader on this thread able to get important info with all your crackpot bullshit over & over.

E2014T
02-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Are you that nutter Elmer Fudd?
No, okosh is. Now STFU and mind your own business. You know nothing about who is qualified to deal with Stacy and who isn't.

Fat City, LA
02-03-2016, 02:54 PM
No, okosh is. Now STFU and mind your own business. You know nothing about who is qualified to deal with Stacy and who isn't.

Hag,you made it my business by making this thread a crackpot joke.

Keep it up and Im going to call your case worker. You'll lose you PC rights in the nervous hospital day room.

E2014T
02-03-2016, 02:55 PM
How is the average non member reader on this thread able to get important info
What important info? Google Charles Scoville and you'll get all you need without RS. He put up his past himself on his own website.

Fat City, LA
02-03-2016, 02:59 PM
What important info? Google Charles Scoville and you'll get all you need without RS. He put up his past himself on his own website.

Crackpot Hag, whats is and isnt important in this thread isnt your decision. I believe that up to SB Mom & admin. The rational people.

Your great at dishing it out but cant take it huh? Give it your pest shot Hag.

E2014T
02-03-2016, 03:11 PM
TM World Events TrafficMonsoonLeaders.com | TM World Events (http://tmworldevents.com/)

Charles Scoville | AdHitProfits & PTC | The True Story of AdHitProfits & PTC (http://charlesscoville-adhitprofits.com/)

Charles Scoville | The Man Behind The System (http://www.charlesscoville.com/)

If after reading this, you are sending money to Charles, you deserve to lose everything you got.

E2014T
02-03-2016, 03:26 PM
Your great at dishing it out but cant take it huh?
I can take it fine. You can't stand the thought that you are useless for anyone who can use Google, but that's not my problem now, is it?

E2014T
02-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Fair enough, but I'm done here. MMG is more fun now than it used to be. Good luck with hypocrisy, y'all.

Soapboxmom
02-03-2016, 04:32 PM
E, you need to cool it. We will not be taking threads off topic. We will not be hosting and more circus sideshows upstairs. If the problems persist then I will have no choice but to ban members that are violating our rules.

E2014T
02-03-2016, 04:48 PM
I have no problem with a separate thread for the issue. Okosh/ElmerFudd needs to back off from Stacy on MMG. I'm not the only one he is making puke with this approach. When he pays off his debts, that's one thing, but he hasn't paid one yet. It's snakelike twisting and turning, no better than the HYIP admins. As for banning, go ahead. I don't particularly care, not after Stacy's case. None of you are a better human being than he is, and many of you are a lot worse.

Soapboxmom
02-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Why not go over to MMG and address that there?

E2014T
02-03-2016, 06:30 PM
This has been done already. I gave you a little preview of the future if things keep developing in this direction.

Uncle Festa
02-05-2016, 09:10 AM
I have no problem with a separate thread for the issue. Okosh/ElmerFudd needs to back off from Stacy on MMG. I'm not the only one he is making puke with this approach. When he pays off his debts, that's one thing, but he hasn't paid one yet. It's snakelike twisting and turning, no better than the HYIP admins. As for banning, go ahead. I don't particularly care, not after Stacy's case. None of you are a better human being than he is, and many of you are a lot worse.

Still here then ?

E2014T
02-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Still here then ?
You and me both. You are by the way included into worse than Stacy category. So am I, yet I'm the only one willing to admit it.

E2014T
02-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Afraid you won't get paid ?Nope. If it stops now, no one will get punished. If it keeps going, Payza just might go down together with TM, and MMG just might go down with Payza.

E2014T
02-13-2016, 04:40 PM
Is this really necessary? To someone unfamiliar to the backstory(like myself) this might lend some credence to her accusation.

I'm not saying this just becasue of my distaste for doxxing in general.Yeah, proves identity theft by okosh.

Fat City, LA
02-13-2016, 05:00 PM
If Elena plans to go back to Russia she will need her passport.....

Please..have some mercy for your fellow man. Its dinner time in Eastern US.

AND a crackpot.

E2014T
02-13-2016, 05:55 PM
If Elena plans to go back to Russia she will need her passport.
Congratulations, you are in possession of the stolen property of the U.S. government.

Uncle Festa
02-13-2016, 06:21 PM
Congratulations, you are in possession of the stolen property of the U.S. government.

It gets curiouser and curiouser, said Alice. But not at all surprising, said Uncle Festa

okosh
02-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Is this really necessary? To someone unfamiliar to the backstory(like myself) this might lend some credence to her accusation.

I'm not saying this just becasue of my distaste for doxxing in general.

The admins of this forum can decide what is or is not appropriate.....And I did not dox anything...That was given to me years ago by one of her victims....

Bur thank you for teaching me a new word....:RpS_smile:

Doxing (from dox, abbreviation of documents), or doxxing, is the Internet-based practice of researching and broadcasting personally identifiable information about an individual.

Uncle Festa
02-13-2016, 06:28 PM
His humor and sarcasm has entertained me for the past 10 years.....You need to lighten up Stacy....It's a shame that you just don't get our Aussie humor....

How far up LRM's arse can you get, Kramer ?

E2014T
02-13-2016, 06:30 PM
That was given to me years ago by one of her victims.
The passport was stolen, probably by someone claiming to be a victim, and you, in your idiocy, are now in the possession of the image of the stolen ID document.

Fendaril
02-13-2016, 06:37 PM
The passport was stolen, probably by someone claiming to be a victim, and you, in your idiocy, are now in the possession of the image of the stolen ID document.

Looks like I get to see Finix-lose-mind part 2

Uncle Festa
02-13-2016, 06:40 PM

What good would it be when it is almost 6 years out of date ?

E2014T
02-13-2016, 06:40 PM
I'm not joking. The passport is stolen and has been reported as stolen. I don't have it.

E2014T
02-13-2016, 06:44 PM
What good would it be when it is almost 6 years out of date ?
You can get a newer one by mail with the old one.

Uncle Festa
02-13-2016, 06:49 PM
You can get a newer one by mail with the old one.

Well, I don't know about America but in the UK you have to jump through all sorts of hoops to renew such a document.

E2014T
02-13-2016, 06:53 PM
Well, I don't know about America but in the UK you have to jump through all sorts of hoops to renew such a document.
https://uspassportonline.com/?gclid=CjwKEAiAxfu1BRDF2cfnoPyB9jESJADF-MdJ7q21prDOftLYv7KcDHAdxsTChYJ_9Qry4jiHbZzUzRoC0I7 w_wcB

Uncle Festa
02-13-2016, 07:00 PM
https://uspassportonline.com/?gclid=CjwKEAiAxfu1BRDF2cfnoPyB9jESJADF-MdJ7q21prDOftLYv7KcDHAdxsTChYJ_9Qry4jiHbZzUzRoC0I7 w_wcB

As easy as that even if it has been reported as lost or stolen?

E2014T
02-13-2016, 07:03 PM
As easy as that even if it has been reported as lost or stolen?
Probably not now, but okosh says he had it for years, so chances are someone is walking around with a new one and I can't get a new one without jumping the hoops myself.

Uncle Festa
02-13-2016, 07:15 PM
Probably not now, but okosh says he had it for years, so chances are someone is walking around with a new one and I can't get a new one without jumping the hoops myself.

So how did it get stolen ? By burglary or similar, or did you voluntarily hand it over to someone and they refused to return it ?

E2014T
02-13-2016, 07:23 PM
So how did it get stolen? By burglary or similar, or did you voluntarily hand it over to someone and they refused to return it ?
Okosh probably knows the person who stole it, ask him whom he got it from.

Uncle Festa
02-13-2016, 07:24 PM

Doesn't seem quite so easy to me.

https://uspassportonline.com/resources/files/checklists/USPassportOnline-Lost-Stolen-Damaged-Passport.pdf

E2014T
02-13-2016, 07:27 PM
Doesn't seem quite so easy to me.

https://uspassportonline.com/resources/files/checklists/USPassportOnline-Lost-Stolen-Damaged-Passport.pdf
All the relevant documents have been stolen together with the passport, so whomever has the passport, has the rest of it as well.

Uncle Festa
02-13-2016, 07:33 PM
All the relevant documents have been stolen together with the passport, so whomever has the passport, has the rest of it as well.

Right.....

E2014T
02-13-2016, 07:38 PM
Right.....
Yes, really. I'm waiting for a new set. I don't care which government it comes from, whichever one comes through first.

Fendaril
02-13-2016, 07:42 PM
Yeah, proves identity theft by okosh.

Well to his credit, you have gotten much fatter since that passport was taken.

okosh
02-13-2016, 07:48 PM
Well to his credit, you have gotten much fatter since that passport was taken.

The pic of her passport was deleted at my request....And I never had the passport.....Elena sent a scan of that page to someone who she later scammed.....

E2014T
02-13-2016, 07:59 PM
Elena sent a scan of that page to someone who she later scammed.
Whom would that be? I've never sent it to a single person, only to payment processors. So which one of the payment processors claims to be my victim?

E2014T
02-13-2016, 08:12 PM
Perfect Money? Payza? SolidTrustPay? Liberty Reserve? e-gold? ECUmoney? HD-money? Half of them are busted for money laundering, the other half are about to get busted. Some victims.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 10:03 AM
Listen to what?
Details, details, details.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 10:13 AM
no one thoroughly discussing advertising
It doesn't need public discussions. You either need it or you don't, and if you don't need it, don't buy it.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 10:37 AM
All this talk about The Lord, Paypal, a bank in Dubai, and jealousy
Talk is cheap, on both sides alike. They still have to make a purchase through the website and agree to TOS before becoming members. Ignoring this part of the process is convenient for haters, but it exists as a process step.

HARRISON
02-14-2016, 10:50 AM
Talk is cheap, on both sides alike. They still have to make a purchase through the website and agree to TOS before becoming members. Ignoring this part of the process is convenient for haters, but it exists as a process step.

I get what (you and) Stacy are saying...I really do. You buy ads, to go on other peoples sites. Therefore you are 'exchanging traffic'. That's the 'service' you pay for. And sometimes those clicks result in sales. I agree, no argument there.

But the fact is, the SERVICE YOU PAY FOR, is REFUNDED TO YOU. And then, you get a little bonus on top.
So Charles is making a LOSS, on every 'pack'.

You can argue back and forth about all the rubbish that Charles sprouts about his bank etc, but you can't argue that point.

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 10:51 AM

Ah, the old "it's all in the ToS" excuse.

When exactly did that one work last ??

Umnn, how about "never"

ASD had a ToS members had to acknowledge

Zeek had a ToS members had to acknowledge.

In fact, come to think of it, every modern ponzi has a ToS members have to acknowledge

They are still illegal, they are still going to collapse and, if they are big enough, those behind them still get prosecuted

And the attention seekers of this world will STILL bring up the ToS as an excuse to gain the attention they so desire.

ribshaw
02-14-2016, 10:55 AM
It doesn't need public discussions.

It does need public discussion if people are actually selling advertising. I am speaking only in regard to the audience of this website that hope not to be scammed. Absence of substantial business discussions coupled with omnipresent blather of making money is a telltale red flag for these types of scams.

You either need it or you don't, and if you don't need it, don't buy it.

Even if you need it, buy it elsewhere. Woo peddlers are the only group of advertisers that want people so desperate they will click on ads for fractions of a penny.

Talk is cheap, on both sides alike.

Yet the haters are continually right about fraud after fraud. Not that it's any heavy lift.

They still have to make a purchase through the website and agree to TOS before becoming members. Ignoring this part of the process is convenient for haters, but it exists as a process step.

I've certainly never ignored it, purdy sure I have tossed around the word "idiot" now and again. People need to think critically before they send money off willy nilly.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 10:57 AM
But the fact is, the SERVICE YOU PAY FOR, is REFUNDED TO YOU. And then, you get a little bonus on top.
So Charles is making a LOSS, on every 'pack'.
This is the game part, first come, first served, and it ends in tears for many, but only because they don't take their agreement to TOS seriously.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 10:59 AM
Even if you need it, buy it elsewhere.You can't build a PTC empire during the lifespan of a program like TM, why buy it somewhere else if it covers almost the entire niche?

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 11:02 AM
Illegal activity makes any Terms of Service agreement invalid.

In fact, equally as invalid as the arguments put forward claiming the Terms of Service has any relevance.

ribshaw
02-14-2016, 11:10 AM
You can't build a PTC empire during the lifespan of a program like TM,

Who wants a PTC empire other than Woo peddlers?

why buy it somewhere else if it covers almost the entire niche?

That niche is screwing people who don't know any better out of cash under the guise of TM somehow being a legitimate business structure.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 11:10 AM
Illegal activity makes any Terms of Service agreement invalid.
In the court of law. In the court of reality, if you take all of your contracts seriously, criminal or otherwise, you can't lose, and if you don't take them seriously, you are cheating yourself.

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 11:11 AM
And the second nominee, in the category of "Worlds' Worst Motivational Speaker in Support of a Failed Ponzi" is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlgD6cIXPh0&index=37&list=PLwXUrQnTWm4WM7g pVnWhAquPVdlAq4o7k

E2014T
02-14-2016, 11:12 AM
Who wants a PTC empirePeople who need extra income, but don't have specific online skills to do something else.

ribshaw
02-14-2016, 11:18 AM
People who need extra income, but don't have specific online skills to do something else.

In other words Woo peddlers. Those at the top have a skill for grifting, the 99% at the bottom would be better served earning a few skills.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 11:24 AM
Those at the top have a skill for grifting, the 99% at the bottom would be better served earning a few skills.
Like in any profession, if they stick around long enough and work hard enough, they'll make it to the top eventually. If they don't, they are down the food chain, in the industry or in the real world.

Soapboxmom
02-14-2016, 11:31 AM
Like in any profession, if they stick around long enough and work hard enough, they'll make it to the top eventually. If they don't, they are down the food chain, in the industry or in the real world.
To be the top in the "industry" one must be dishonest, manipulative and wanting to knowingly rip off the most destitute and desperate. Hard work isn't always a hallmark of the top scammers.

ribshaw
02-14-2016, 11:31 AM
Like in any profession, if they stick around long enough and work hard enough, they'll make it to the top eventually.

Bullshit. There is no profession where this is the case.

If they don't, they are down the food chain, in the industry or in the real world.

This statement contradicts your last.

Aptitude, work ethic, attitude, and luck all play a part in the real wold. In endless recruiting impossible math means 95%+++ lose no matter what.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 11:33 AM
To be the top in the "industry" one must be dishonest, manipulative and wanting to knowingly rip off the most destitute and desperate. Hard work isn't always a hallmark of the top scammers.The top of the industry is not thieves, actually, it's third parties - payment processors, large forums, hosting services, security services, etc.

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 11:37 AM
The top of the industry is not thieves, actually, it's third parties - payment processors, large forums, hosting services, security services, etc.

And the ebil gubmint, don't forget the ebil gubmint.

Oh, and the Rothschilds.

Oh, Oh and the Illuminati

E2014T
02-14-2016, 11:42 AM
And the ebil gubmint, don't forget the ebil gubmint.

Oh, and the Rothschilds.

Oh, Oh and the Illuminati
Only in your twisted mind, no one else's.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 11:50 AM
There is no profession where this is the case.
It's true for every profession: 1% is talent, 99% is work and perseverance.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 11:59 AM
To be the top in the "industry" one must be dishonest, manipulative and wanting to knowingly rip off the most destitute and desperate.
If they want to learn this particular skill, I highly recommend one of your admins as a role model. If they want to make it to the top of the industry, they need to drop BS and learn computer skills.

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 12:11 PM
Only in your twisted mind, no one else's.

You know how it is.

Sometimes the only way to deal with absurdity is with even more absurdity

E2014T
02-14-2016, 12:15 PM
Programs come and go, members come and go, even processors come and go, but everyone needs hosting, everyone needs DDoS protection, everyone needs software, everyone needs web design. If you want a future in the industry, build it around something that will last you a lifetime.

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 12:24 PM
If you want a future in the industry, build it around something that will last you a lifetime.

And who, pray tell, wants a future in the illegally-ripping-people-off industry

Look what it's done to you

Uncle Festa
02-14-2016, 12:26 PM
If they want to learn this particular skill, I highly recommend one of your admins as a role model.

Amen! Amen!

E2014T
02-14-2016, 12:41 PM
Amen! Amen!
Eddie, why are you still here? You don't like anyone here. WLD is back up and Nancetta is talking to you again. Go there.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 12:43 PM
And who, pray tell, wants a future in the illegally-ripping-people-off industry

People must want a future in it, otherwise they wouldn't be wasting so much money on it.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 12:57 PM
Look what it's done to you
That wasn't the industry, that was capitalism in general, as an ideology.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 02:16 PM
Ah, the old "it's all in the ToS" excuse.

It's not an excuse, at least I'm not using it as one. It can literally save lives if they take the TOS seriously. They won't be putting money they can't afford to lose on the line, they won't quit their jobs to work a program, they won't do any of those things.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 03:52 PM
They are still illegal, they are still going to collapse and, if they are big enough, those behind them still get prosecuted

And it makes absolutely no difference if they are legal or illegal until they are prosecuted. This is not a court of law, far from it, and the way most of you conduct yourselves, no one is going to take you seriously.

Soapboxmom
02-14-2016, 04:21 PM
And it makes absolutely no difference if they are legal or illegal until they are prosecuted. This is not a court of law, far from it, and the way most of you conduct yourselves, no one is going to take you seriously.
Decent, honest people will not knowingly get involved in illegal activity, so those that are in those categories will take the information here very seriously. Scammers who want to rip people off and don't care how they make a buck also take these sites very seriously and will often bad mouth and attack us in a desperate attempt to silence what they know are legitimate critics that are making a significant dent in their scamming. Sheesh!

Whip
02-14-2016, 04:31 PM
this place is taken seriously enough that scammers have to come here and insist no one is going to take this place seriously. lol
you clowns always expose your own lies yourselves. it's hilarious. you can't make it any easier for places like this.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 04:33 PM
Decent, honest people will not knowingly get involved in illegal activity.
No, they won't, but they also aren't going to believe a bunch of people without proper credentials telling them that the activity is illegal, especially if these people display the level of maturity of a pre-school child throwing stones at other kids he doesn't like.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 04:39 PM
this place is taken seriously enough that scammers have to come here and insist no one is going to take this place seriously. lol
you clowns always expose your own lies yourselves. it's hilarious. you can't make it any easier for places like this.I'm not a scammer, but I'm not a douche like you either. Get the difference?

E2014T
02-14-2016, 04:49 PM
what they know are legitimate critics
You are joking, right? A collection of misfits from the internet can be described as anything but legitimate critics. O.k., the demon is fine, and Lynn is nice, but the rest of you...wow!

Beacon
02-14-2016, 05:01 PM
No, they won't, but they also aren't going to believe a bunch of people without proper credentials telling them that the activity is illegal, especially if these people display the level of maturity of a pre-school child throwing stones at other kids he doesn't like.

1. Most serious posters here dont indulge in ad hominem.
2. There are people who are ex law enforcement special agents e.g. FBI, people who have experience in Federal Exchange banks, people who are accountants and people who trade internationally on exchanges, people who have experience in academics and public administration and law. But probably the most relevant "credential" is people who have been involved in pulling down and exposing scams and scammers. So forgive me if I don't subscribe to your belief that people in RS don't have proper credentials.

Beacon
02-14-2016, 05:04 PM
You are joking, right? A collection of misfits from the internet can be described as anything but legitimate critics. O.k., the demon is fine, and Lynn is nice, but the rest of you...wow!
Actually a collection of misfits might well be one of the best groups to expose frauds. But you again don't seem to be aware of the depth of knowledge and experience RS actually can draw on. But it does not have to require everyone to be Sherlock Holmes. There is plenty of space for Bow Street Runners.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 05:10 PM
Actually a collection of misfits might well be one of the best groups to expose frauds.
You are missing the point. Who is going to believe a collection of misfits? People who can think for themselves don't need RS, they are fine without you. It's the believers you are after, and you are a lot more likely to piss them off them off than to convince them the activity is illegal.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 05:27 PM
....and you know this how ? Because those people you talk about told you ? Seen their certificates, badges, warrant cards ect. ect. have you ? Yeah right.
Amen! Amen!

ETA: Although, this is the internet, and with the amount of stolen ID scans circulating around, anything is possible.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 05:43 PM
explain that all of their work is done behind closed doors and with great secrecy
Except for the extortion part, that one is done in public.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 06:00 PM
Yeah, and some other rather unsavoury stuff
And all of this would be fine between themselves, but then they have the balls to go after a normal hard-working person who is taking care of an elderly relative. Where is justice in this? Where are all those people with supposed badges when this is happening?

E2014T
02-14-2016, 06:14 PM
All those people were your friends when it suited you and who you were defending these last few months.
And I'm fine being friends with them because I'm also a misfit, but can't watch them take it out on people who don't deserve it and not say something.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 06:59 PM
Trafficmonsoon - Trafficmonsoon.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Trafficmonsoon-Trafficm-t479795.html&st=5800&p=1109543044#entry1109543044)
My support to TM :

By the way you can use Bitcoin to purchase in TM by funding your Payza/Solidtrustpay with that option.

Between I really beleive Charles's words. I think he is very honest man maybe a bit gawky (don't know if it's best word to describe my feeling) regarding his communication sometimes. But in the last week he showed us his hinesty by keep us updated. I know that he sees that members started to worry so he needed to calm things down.

Charles has very good connection apparently with many people around the globe but he needs our support also. Imagine if 10% of membres give him an help regarding Payza:STP purchases all problems will be over and Paypal issue will not be a problem anymore.

By the way I'm pretty sure that Paypal can be sued for what they are currently doing. Can they reall lock money for 180 days even if it's in their terms ? I'm not quite suire about that...

Moreover for more than a year TM didn't get any single problem with them so in a court of law I don't see how they can reproach to TM the risky factor...

ElmerFudd : If Paypal wouldn't have disabled outcoming transactions, TM wouln't get any problem which is facing right now... there is enough money in TM paypal account to pay all members so Charles has every right to blame Paypal.
http://www.zupimages.net/up/16/06/kamq.png

http://www.zupimages.net/up/16/06/6zvq.png

E2014T
02-14-2016, 07:03 PM
Trafficmonsoon - Trafficmonsoon.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=479795&view=findpost&p=1109543066)

Please tell Paypal that Charles is claiming that he has 62$ millions in Paypal. If it's not true I'm sure Paypal will take action and we will heard something from it

okosh
02-14-2016, 07:20 PM
It is selling advertising and it is a game.

It's an (illegal) online money game with a product(advertising) thrown in to make it look like a legitimate business....No different to a million MLM's out there with a crappy e-book or an over priced whatever that nobody will buy as the product to disguise the endless recruiting chain.......
The emphasis in TM is on recruiting and buying worthless adpacks on which you get a 10% ROI.....

E2014T
02-14-2016, 07:23 PM
Trafficmonsoon - Trafficmonsoon.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=479795&view=findpost&p=1109543423)

I really don't understand why there are so much haters in this topic.

It's not a happy situation for everyone including myself. I purchased for 20000$ and help my three referrals to build their account but I'm still supporting TM because we cannot blame Charles for eveythying (I don't know him personnaly or work for him either).

I'm just a common member who really hope that TM can survive this. But to do so we need support from all TM members... But with 300 000 active members I'm sure we can acheive something very good.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 07:30 PM
It's an (illegal) online money game with a product(advertising) thrown in to make it look like a legitimate business....No different to a million MLM's out there with a crappy e-book or an over priced whatever that nobody will buy as the product to disguise the endless recruiting chain.......
The emphasis in TM is on recruiting and buying worthless adpacks on which you get a 10% ROI.....
If you are sure, go convince people who believe PayPal gives a damn about them. Then come back and report how many you have convinced and how many you have pissed off.

okosh
02-14-2016, 07:42 PM
A collection of misfits from the internet can be described as anything but legitimate critics.

It's the diversity of people here at RealScam that makes us so effective....And that's why you, your bestie's over at WLD and the scammers at MMG hate us so much is because we are so effective.....
All of us here at RealScam each bring something different to the table and will continue to have a huge impact on the ability of scammers to scam...
The best part is that there is not a thing you or any of your friends can do to stop us or to slow down our success......

E2014T
02-14-2016, 07:48 PM
The best part is that there is not a thing you or any of your friends can do to stop us or to slow down our success.Who is trying to stop you? If people really didn't want you around, they would have DDoSed you out of business a long time go. They don't care if you are around or not. The only people who need RS are people like Stacy who are neither here nor there in the industry and these are the very people you are doing everything you can to alienate.

okosh
02-14-2016, 07:56 PM
If you are sure, go convince people who believe PayPal gives a damn about them. Then come back and report how many you have convinced and how many you have pissed off.

Paypal is the best pay processor ever....They abide by the "law of the land" and they don't allow scams like TM....With any luck there really is $62million in the account which will make the job of a receiver a lot easier to return funds to victims if we get to that stage.....

Nobody cares how pissed off you and the players get....

okosh
02-14-2016, 08:01 PM
The only people who need RS are people like Stacy who are neither here nor there in the industry and these are the very people you are doing everything you can to alienate.

Stacy doesn't need RS....He came here to defend through his "scammer speak" what he has known all along to be just a game....
I'm glad Stacy came here though....He made our job of exposing TM so much easier....He helped more than I ever expected he would....

E2014T
02-14-2016, 08:02 PM
Nobody cares how pissed off the players get.
But no one else but players needs you. The rest of the population can think for themselves. Ask Eddie, if you don't believe me.

ribshaw
02-14-2016, 08:10 PM
The rest of the population can think for themselves.

Obviously,

A Ponzi Pandemic: 500+ Ponzi Schemes Totaling $50+ Billion in 'Madoff Era'
Forbes Welcome (http://www.forbes.com/sites/jordanmaglich/2014/02/12/a-ponzi-pandemic-500-ponzi-schemes-totaling-50-billion-in-madoff-era/#7db8154610b9)

we better wrap it up.

okosh
02-14-2016, 08:10 PM
But no one else but players needs you.

What makes you think the players need us??....You think the players need/want us disrupting the flow of fresh suckers to deposit funds into the scams so that they can get paid with that money???????????...

I thought you understood how this "industry" works....Clearly you have no clue....

E2014T
02-14-2016, 08:16 PM
What makes you think the players need us?
Well, no one else does, so it must be them :p

okosh
02-14-2016, 08:24 PM
Well, no one else does, so it must be them :p

Says who??....You and your irrelevant bestie over over at WLD??.....

Elena you can bring all the ridiculous arguments and BS statements you can dream up but you still can't do thing one to stop the effectiveness of RealScam forum....

ribshaw
02-14-2016, 08:29 PM
Who is going to believe a collection of misfits?

People that are confirming a suspicion and some of the ones running either side of the fence I suspect. Many folks don't know about money/scams and appreciate others taking the time to educate them.

Before I joined I read what many of the posters here had to say and certainly found them credible. Beyond that I learned quite a bit about variations of online frauds from many of the same. I was certainly not new to cons, nor am I easily wowed.
So a I have to imagine a lot of great writers past and present that took time and energy to put up quality posts have a few raving fans.

People who can think for themselves don't need RS, they are fine without you.

People that can change their own oil don't need Lube N Go. Maybe some people find us entertaining?

It's the believers you are after, and you are a lot more likely to piss them off them off than to convince them the activity is illegal.

Personally it's the true victims I'm after, and I think you underestimate the amount of fun this is.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 08:36 PM
Personally it's the true victims I'm after
The only true victims I can think of are people who really can't read or count very well, and short of of teaching them how to, what can be done about them?

ribshaw
02-14-2016, 08:42 PM
The only true victims I can think of are people who really can't read or count very well, and short of of teaching them how to, what can be done about them?

Some people are teachable, some learn, and some will end up doing the same stupid **** they always have.

Soapboxmom
02-14-2016, 08:48 PM

Where is the world are you getting that? Many victims I have become acquainted with are folks holding master's degrees, JDs (law degrees), CPAs and the like. They are very well educated and informed. Their flaw was that they are honest, trusting people and tend to see others as having those same qualities. I do not like the blame the victim philosophy you seem to be espousing or the idea that victims are not intelligent. Even the victims without a lot of formal education are often very bright. Some victims are very desperate for money and blinded by great need. How sad a turn this thread is taking.

Whip
02-14-2016, 08:50 PM
People that are confirming a suspicion and some of the ones running either side of the fence I suspect. Many folks don't know about money/scams and appreciate others taking the time to educate them.

Before I joined I read what many of the posters here had to say and certainly found them credible. Beyond that I learned quite a bit about variations of online frauds from many of the same. I was certainly not new to cons, nor am I easily wowed.
So a I have to imagine a lot of great writers past and present that took time and energy to put up quality posts have a few raving fans.

People that can change their own oil don't need Lube N Go. Maybe some people find us entertaining?

Personally it's the true victims I'm after, and I think you underestimate the amount of fun this is.

these same old wacky scammer arguments fail at every turn yet again.
This site, nor anyone legitimately posting against scams here, loses one damn thing if no one needs this place or reads here.
We aren't the ones asking anyone for their money.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 08:51 PM
Some people are teachable, some learn, and some will end up doing the same stupid **** they always have.
If they are teachable, they need a reading comprehension class and a remedial math class. If they believe PayPal is going to take care of them if TM is illegal, even calculus isn't going to save them.

ribshaw
02-14-2016, 09:07 PM

If they are teachable, they need a reading comprehension class and a remedial math class. If they believe PayPal is going to take care of them if TM is illegal, even calculus isn't going to save them.

You also seem to be inferring that "Click 10 ADS" and retire are the only types of scams that interest me. There are plenty long and short cons out there that otherwise intelligent people fall for. Doctors and other professionals are notorious for getting scammed in all manner of shady investments. 10 Types of People Who Fall for Scams, Schemes and Cons - DailyFinance (http://www.dailyfinance.com/2015/10/15/victims-scams-schemes-cons/)

I can't hang out in every gym, country club, and boardroom in America to find out who's zooming who. I can find some of the current scams on the internet and entertain myself. Someone could easily take what is said here and apply it 20 years from now in hard money loans, split strike conversions, viatical and prefunded lawsuit settlements. Any of these offline scams could easily be avoided by some of the same principles applied to a backbench scam like Traffic Monsoon.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 09:07 PM
Many victims I have become acquainted with are folks holding master's degrees, JDs (law degrees), CPAs and the like.
Bernie Madoff's victims, maybe, LRM's victims, maybe, but Scoville's?

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 09:12 PM
The only true victims I can think

With your history, that's hardly an objective view then, is it ???

okosh
02-14-2016, 09:13 PM
How sad a turn this thread is taking.

You could move most of the posts made in the past 24 hours to a new thread called, "Educating Elena" :pt:

E2014T
02-14-2016, 09:17 PM
With your history, that's hardly an objective view then, is it ???
These are the only people I've seen fall for online scams. When I see a doctor or a lawyer or a professor clicking 10 ads per day to get rich, I'll let you know right away.

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 09:20 PM
the way most of you conduct yourselves, no one is going to take you seriously.

Fortune telling now ???

How would you possibly know who or how many takes the forum seriously ??

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 09:23 PM
These are the only people I've seen fall for online scams. When I see a doctor or a lawyer or a professor clicking 10 ads per day to get rich, I'll let you know right away.

Hardly a massive representative sample of the population from which to draw conclusions, one would think.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 09:24 PM
Hardly a massive representative sample of the population from which to draw conclusions, one would think.
I believe what I see. Talk is cheap, especially coming from you.

okosh
02-14-2016, 09:43 PM
I believe what I see.

You need new glasses.....Many of the TM pimps on scambook say in their profile where they were educated and what they do for a real job....

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 09:45 PM
So, what would be the real number of Traffic Monsoon members, in your expert opinion ???

100,000 ??? 500,000 ??? two million ???

Again, in your expert opinion, what would be a breakdown of members' occupations ??

Given the fact your mates over on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum claim not many TM participants are members there, the number of TM members posting on one of the TM related pages seems to be less than 1000 and only a few of them discuss their social status or occupation, where exactly are you "seeing" what you believe ???

E2014T
02-14-2016, 09:48 PM
How would you possibly know who or how many takes the forum seriously?
I don't know, but if someone does, it's like taking "Alice in Wonderland" seriously.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 09:55 PM
So, what would be the real number of Traffic Monsoon members, in your expert opinionI don't have an expert opinion, but it has to be some fraction of the <500,000 daily visitors, so definitely not anywhere near what the promoters are claiming.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 10:11 PM
Again, in your expert opinion, what would be a breakdown of members' occupations
If they know what they are doing and are in it for money, it could be anyone. If they believe that there are more than 220 countries in the world and TM is in every one of them, they are not doctors or lawyers, that much is clear.

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 10:34 PM
If they know what they are doing and are in it for money, it could be anyone. If they believe that there are more than 220 countries in the world and TM is in every one of them, they are not doctors or lawyers, that much is clear.

As I said, how do you know WHAT 500,000 plus people you've never met in places you've never been know or believe ??

They could, for example, completely overlook the "220 countries in the world" story and believe Traffic Monsoon is a legitimate business

You are once again transferring your belief system on to several hundred thousand people you've never met or communicated with.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 10:38 PM
As I said, how do you know WHAT 500,000 plus people you've never met in places you've never been know or believe ??

They could, for example, completely overlook the "220 countries in the world" story and believe Traffic Monsoon is a legitimate business

You are once again transferring your belief system on to several hundred thousand people you've never met or communicated with.

If there are lawyers in TM, I want to know the names of those laywers. They are either lying about their credentials or they are too incompetent to practice law.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 10:39 PM
TM rant from a typical TM member:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8vrOwmkhcw&sns=em

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 10:40 PM
If there are lawyers in TM, I want to know the names of those laywers.

I'm sure you do, but we can't always get what we want, can we ??

E2014T
02-14-2016, 10:42 PM
I'm sure you do, but we can't always get what we want, can we ??
That's because there aren't any legitimate professionals in TM. They might have a law degree and have been disbarred, but that's not the same as currently practicing law.

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 10:44 PM
That's because there aren't any legitimate professionals in TM.

And you know this how, exactly ???

okosh
02-14-2016, 10:47 PM

Is it just me or does it seem like Nancetta is feeding Elena these delusional thoughts??.....

E2014T
02-14-2016, 10:48 PM
These particular professions have a very strict code of ethics. People who don't follow the code can't be called legitimate professionals.

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 10:56 PM
These particular professions have a very strict code of ethics. People who don't follow the code can't be called legitimate professionals.

Which is why ponzi participants always use their real names and fully disclose their occupations

Oh,

They don't, do they ???

E2014T
02-14-2016, 10:58 PM
I don't need to communicate with them. I know what real legitimate professionals act like, and they will never ever get involved in TM.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 11:04 PM
Which is why ponzi participants always use their real names and fully disclose their occupations

Oh,

They don't, do they ???

If they are hiding, then they know what they are doing is wrong, and if they know what they are doing is wrong, they shouldn't be doing it.

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 11:06 PM
I know what real legitimate professionals act like, and they will never ever get involved in TM.

Ahh, so now we're talking about "legitimate" professionals as distinct from ordinary "professionals"

Weasel wording aside,

You can't possibly "know" what several hundred million "professionals" from hundreds of different countries do or don't do.

At best, you're guessing and, at worst, you're downright lying in an effort to remain relevant to the discussion.

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 11:10 PM
If they are hiding, then they know what they are doing is wrong, and if they know what they are doing is wrong, they shouldn't be doing it.

Seriously ???

"They shouldn't be doing it" ???

Geez, you really are determined to make (more of) an ass of yourself, aren't you ???

Time for some thread trimming, methinks

E2014T
02-14-2016, 11:11 PM
Ahh, so now we're talking about "legitimate" professionals as distinct from ordinary "professionals"
Who is "we"? Not me. Here, I'll highlight it for you, you are getting old, your eyes are not as good as they used to be:

That's because there aren't any legitimate professionals in TM. They might have a law degree and have been disbarred, but that's not the same as currently practicing law.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 11:14 PM
Seriously ???

"They shouldn't be doing it" ???No, they shouldn't be. They should honor their professional codes.

littleroundman
02-14-2016, 11:19 PM
Excellent.

Maybe altering the criminal code to a simple:"Don't do this" would eliminate the worlds' woes.

These deliberate nonsensical attempts by you to take the thread off topic are now over.

E2014T
02-14-2016, 11:22 PM
Maybe altering the criminal code to a simple:"Don't do this" would eliminate the worlds' woes.
The simpler, the better. Why complicate things for the general public if your doctors and lawyers can't read or count?

E2014T
02-14-2016, 11:45 PM
Why not use earplugs? Lawsuits take a long time, and earplugs will solve your problem today.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 12:33 AM
Recognizing a blatant ponzi scam has now turned into a life lesson, apparently.He says the same thing as you do in post 2140. Different audiences, same mentality.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 01:04 AM
These deliberate nonsensical attempts by you to take the thread off topic are now over.
As if it were logically possible to take off-topic something that is nothing but self-serving BS not based on any facts.

littleroundman
02-15-2016, 01:20 AM
As if it were logically possible to take off-topic something that is nothing but self-serving BS not based on any facts.

Speaking about self serving B/S as we were,

other than the fact no one else will put up with your attention seeking and self serving B/S, exactly why ARE you here making a fool of yourself ???

E2014T
02-15-2016, 06:39 AM
It's fun for you to rant about programs, it's fun for me to rant about all industry entities on all sides.

Joe_Shmoe
02-15-2016, 06:48 AM
It's fun for you to rant about programs, it's fun for me to rant about all industry entities on all sides.

"Industry" ??? :RpS_rolleyes:

E2014T
02-15-2016, 06:53 AM
"Industry" ??? :RpS_rolleyes:
Industry, subculture, whatever. MMG deserves RS, and RS deserves MMG.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 06:58 AM
Trafficmonsoon - Trafficmonsoon.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Trafficmonsoon-Trafficm-t479795.html&st=5850&p=1109544258#entry1109544258)
I rarely purchase something in a revshare but when I do I am trulty in to it.

Despite saying Charles is a scammer you are ignoring the facts beyond his control...

All I can say based on my real experience in TM :

I got more than 2000 referrals in one program thanks to TM. Now I am getting 15$/day in Neobux. Only because of TM.

I got around 700$/month for promoting Clickbank products through TM.

You can meet the CEO and all others big members easily through some events. You can know how much there are inside PPs.

Look : TM World Events TrafficMonsoonLeaders.com | TM World Events (http://tmworldevents.com/)

As you told I am a member since 9 years and I saw many stories but never something similar to TM.

You cannot compare TM with another revshares presented here. I don't know any revshare who managed to get 300 000 active members (with adpacks). I never found yet an advertising plateform which lets me to have thousands of leads quickly.

i'm giving facts unlike all of haters here. You didn't post any proof/screenshot to prove what you are saying whereas in the past I already posted my statistics/payments/proof of I'm getting referrals.

But the most important thing is that Charles is still paying all members with less and higher amounts. But let's be serious there are just a small part of MMG's members who are involved in TM and you dare posting wrong facts...

Let's remember what you said (in general) when TM has been presented - that a 10% profit is not enough... it will not attract people... but guess what Charles managed to get 62$ millions in Paypal available at all times... Even if it's frozen now he managed to acheive what no one in this industry does.

I see since few weeks now many people are complaining in here with no good reasons and are not even a member of TM... Now I will do like them - posting everyday in this topic to tell how TM is great and how Charles is a god smile.gif and of course I will prove my point by posting news - screens...

littleroundman
02-15-2016, 07:00 AM

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/281/jMNZOw.png

E2014T
02-15-2016, 07:02 AM
Or the subculture is legitimately as hilarious as Alice in Wonderland.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 07:17 AM
You can't discuss facts, you can't discuss details, you can't discuss similarities in the methods, you can't prove a word you say. Neither can TM, but at least it's useful to some people, and wasting time is useful to no one.

littleroundman
02-15-2016, 07:29 AM
When discussing ponzi and pyramid fraud, there are no "facts" to be found until after an entity gets inside the frauds' accounts.

As for the "detail"

When someone believes clicking ten ads a day or buying invisible banners on closed loop traffic exchanges will make them rich, a PTC site can pay fifty or one hundred times more than every other PTC site, or that Charles Scovilles' previous fourteen ponzi failures weren't his fault, no amount of "detail" will change his / her mind.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 07:31 AM
Example: a person says he is making $700/month from advertising in TM. Instead of discussing the value of advertising and maybe talking to a person a little more about it, you decide it doesn't fit your worldview and it's off-topic, but it's more on topic than your sarcasm.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 07:55 AM
I want to know how to make $700/month from Clickbank products. It's a decent online income, and Clickbank is legit.

ETA: Your sarcastic BS isn't going to help me or millions of others to learn how to make a dime online legally.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 08:40 AM
I asked the MMG member about advertising results, and he answered:

I am promoting Paid Surveys produtcs.

The problem is that many members just purchased one adpack with the same link or put all their clicks/credits to one banner.

As I purchased 400 adpacks in the first place I created multiple banners for the same link and I reached 1000 adpacks so I am able to repurchase 20 new adpacks/day and I creat one banner for one adpack...

Don't complain if you only created one banner for one link or even 10 for the same link... There are 300 000 active members in TM so there are many banners displayed... so you should create hundreds of banner for the same link...

This strategy is really surprising for you ??? You asked for advertising results but you don't know anything about how advertising is working ??

E2014T
02-15-2016, 08:44 AM
Trafficmonsoon - Trafficmonsoon.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Trafficmonsoon-Trafficm-t479795.html&pid=1109544335&st=5850#entry1109544335)
In the first place you criticized the traffic exchange because it's not working and when we give you facts that it's working you find another excuse to snipe TM

E2014T
02-15-2016, 08:59 AM
When discussing ponzi and pyramid fraud, there are no "facts" to be found until after an entity gets inside the frauds' accounts.
Trafficmonsoon - Trafficmonsoon.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Trafficmonsoon-Trafficm-t479795.html&st=5850&p=1109544344#entry1109544344)

It's your opinion

But 90% of members are not entitled to his opinion.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 09:06 AM
Trafficmonsoon - Trafficmonsoon.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Trafficmonsoon-Trafficm-t479795.html&st=5850&p=1109544344#entry1109544344)

Mean : Your opinion is not an universel one.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 09:12 AM
You can rename the thread into "educating RS". I don't need any more education than I already have, I need a legal way to make extra income online while I'm waiting for my documents.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 09:54 AM
See, one thing the population needs to stay away from scams - ethics, you can't teach them, because you have none yourselves, and no amount of BS rants about how dare they to break man-made laws is going to make anyone's life better.

littleroundman
02-15-2016, 10:04 AM
and no amount of BS rants about how dare they to break man-made laws is going to make anyone's life better.

You forgot to add: "in the opinion of someone with multiple PROFESSIONALLY diagnosed mental illnesses and thus far uncontrolled substance abuse issues"

It has suited you to gamble I'd keep quiet about your substantial and long lasting mental illness/es and your uncontrolled alcohol abuse for the past, what is it, eight years ???

So far, I have.

What you are doing now is deliberate.

And now it stops.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 10:08 AM
What's your problem? You have asked me to give you the insider perspective, I'm giving it to you. If you don't want it, don't ask for it.

littleroundman
02-15-2016, 10:25 AM
I don't have a "problem"

The problem/s are yours.

Narcissism and attention seeking are just two of the symptoms of your multiple conditions you need to get under control before your "opinion" becomes valid

E2014T
02-15-2016, 11:08 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img921/7317/0KivE8.png

Keep stringin' 'em along, li'l cowboy, just keep stringin' 'em along
Inshalla. God forbid Immy gets to help more unemployed people get back on their feet with
TM.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 11:16 AM
Scoville in a courtroom, now THAT would be worth paying money to see
IF you have enough money or power to make the Feds act before TM becomes a matter of national security, go for it. Otherwise stop pretending to be almighty and all-powerful.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 11:21 AM
wacky idea I know but just thought I'd throw that out there. lol
Or he could sue RS on behalf of all TM members.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 12:11 PM
Any leaked FBI things that could see Scoville in Court.
I called them, they said they don't care yet and you idiots figure it out for yourselves.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 12:33 PM
Sorry to bust your bubble, but it's a lot more important to them to meet the deadline for the ic3 2015 annual report than bother with morons who can't read, write, or count.

EagleOne
02-15-2016, 01:00 PM
Or he could sue RS on behalf of all TM members.

Only if he would, but alas Charles will not sue anybody and there is a one word reason why.....DISCOVERY.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 01:43 PM
Scoville in a courtroom, now THAT would be worth paying money to see
Won't happen. Charles is playing it smart and not screwing with anyone who matters. That wouldn't be you, by the way, but you already know that.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 03:55 PM
Trafficmonsoon - Trafficmonsoon.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=479795&view=findpost&p=1109544781)

Try posting something yourself along the lines of TM is a Ponzi on the official Facecrook page.Charles will delete your message and probably close your account.

Trafficmonsoon - Trafficmonsoon.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Trafficmonsoon-Trafficm-t479795.html&st=5850&p=1109544843#entry1109544843)

But I don't beleive it's a ponzi so I will not post that

E2014T
02-15-2016, 05:23 PM
Trafficmonsoon - Trafficmonsoon.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Trafficmonsoon-Trafficm-t479795.html&st=5900&p=1109544883#entry1109544883)

Whether you do or don't think TM is a Ponzi is irrelevant.

Your assertion that I am making things up needs testing.

Who better to test what I said than yourself?

Why should I post something I don't beleive in ???

And I don't see any report of blocked accounts for criticizing new changes...

E2014T
02-15-2016, 05:36 PM
So, the entire family should wear earplugs??? Well, you are a mother, figure something out for interim.:P

How about the neighbors do what city ordinance requires and Brigham Harden personally promised to do and keep the dogs in from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. so that all of the people in the area will be able to sleep as well. There is no reason to be letting the dogs out at 11:30, 12 or 2 in the morning. Everyone else with dogs has them in and sleeping at the same time they are.
That's not the point. They are doing doing what it says and you still have to sleep somehow until they do, right?

Soapboxmom
02-15-2016, 06:08 PM
Well, you are a mother, figure something out for interim.:P

That's not the point. They are doing doing what it says and you still have to sleep somehow until they do, right?
Video cameras with audio and lawyers!

E2014T
02-15-2016, 06:09 PM
https://trafficmonsoon.com/terms

3a. Every transaction made between TrafficMonsoon and its members, is considered to be private. Your credit card statement will read ALW*trafficmonsoon8776446714

E2014T
02-15-2016, 06:19 PM
Video cameras with audio and lawyers!
The satisfaction might fuel your energy, but why torture the entire family? Why not give them earplugs and you listen for alarms and record the crime scene.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 07:55 PM
There will be accountability.
If they keep you awake long enough, it might end up costing you more to press the issue than to live in peace with your neighbors.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 08:58 PM
No one in the homes of this area can live with constantly interrupted sleep.
Learn how to. The under-privileged live with constantly interrupted sleep and solve problems with their neighbors without expensive lawyers they can't afford.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 10:02 PM
No one in the homes of this area can live with constantly interrupted sleep. The barking and howling are a extremely loud and disruptive. We can't even enjoy a movie or TV show any more.If you don't learn how to get along with the neighbors you don't like instead of posting their personal information on a forum that has nothing to do with their dogs, it will get worse, not better.

Soapboxmom
02-15-2016, 10:29 PM
Are you really so naive that you think we haven't spent years begging these abusive, dishonest people to behave in a reasonable fashion? Obviously, you didn't read what they chose to make public. I even offered just two weeks ago to pay for and help put in a doggy door or whatever they needed to take care of their dogs so that we could all get some quiet repose. That liar Brigham Harden swore in front of my kids that he wanted things to be better and that he would see that the dogs were in and quiet by 10:00 p.m. That was a blatant lie. Gayle couldn't be bothered to care for her children and dumped them on her oldest daughter who grew to resent her and bad mouth her endlessly. So, it isn't any surprise she can't care for 4 dogs.

E2014T
02-15-2016, 10:35 PM
They are behaving in a reasonable fashion. You are dragging them through mud online for no good reason, they make your real life hell.

Soapboxmom
02-15-2016, 10:42 PM
Everyone else lets their dogs out before bed and the whole family goes to bed at a reasonable hour. The family wakes up and let the dogs out in the morning. They are not disturbing any of their neighbors at all. So, don't tell me 4 large aggressive dogs going bananas barking, howling and trying to jump over the fence is in any way reasonable. It wakes up many families in the neighborhood and other dogs inside their homes bark and disturb their owners.

You are proving to be nothing but a troll that is wildly posting pure garbage and contributing absolutely nothing of value.

littleroundman
02-15-2016, 11:09 PM
You are proving to be nothing but a conniving and malicious person who uses the internet to settle personal issues with her neighbors.

What's this ???

Sage advice from a notorious attention seeker whose experience with neighbourhood issues comes mainly from living on the streets and eating out of dumpsters for several years, while blaming everybody else for her situation.

okosh
02-15-2016, 11:22 PM
You are proving to be nothing but a troll that is wildly posting pure garbage and contributing absolutely nothing of value.

And a drain on resources here with you admins having to spend all day constantly cleaning up after her when your time could be better spent....:RpS_glare:

littleroundman
02-15-2016, 11:26 PM
And a drain on resources here with you admins having to spend all day constantly cleaning up after her when your time could be better spent....:RpS_glare:

Nah,

a minute here and a minute there is nothing at all in the grand scheme of things.

The developers of vbulletin make it extremely easy for mods and admins to handle attention seekers and trolls

Blue Wolf
02-16-2016, 11:24 AM
Well well . . . it looks like finix got herself banned again. I can't say that I didn't see it coming.

Once a troll, always a troll, I suppose.

E2014T
02-24-2016, 06:20 AM
And I still haven't had an explanation why RS is full of perverts.
Ask UncleFeasta for a link to another forum and talk to Nancetta there. They'll explain it to you. I'm too tired of fighting to get into it right now.

Uncle Festa
02-24-2016, 06:34 AM
Ask UncleFeasta for a link to another forum and talk to Nancetta there. They'll explain it to you. I'm too tired of fighting to get into it right now.

Uncle Festa or even UncleFeasta wouldn't go so far as to say this place is full of perverts, but I would say it has its fair share, also more than its fair share of scammers.

E2014T
02-24-2016, 06:45 AM
Uncle Festa or even UncleFeasta wouldn't go so far as to say this place is full of perverts, but I would say it has its fair share, also more than its fair share of scammers.
Well, whatever Uncle Festa decides to say to educate the newb about RS, is fine by me. No one else here is going to tell the truth.

E2014T
02-24-2016, 09:00 AM
I don't feel like contributing to a forum that has ganged up against a hard-working person with decent morals. There were no issues before RS went all lynch mob on Stacy, and you know it. I could have done better than stomping feet and screaming "unfair play", but why do better in a place no one else bothers to?

NikSam
02-26-2016, 06:25 AM
Honestly, I do not like Lena being banned from here.
After all, RS still have the active accounts of now convicted felons, wanted criminals , ponzi admins - who are expected to post here.
As much as she is pain in the ass i prefer her to speak here, than to run her mouth about RS at some other forum with no way to confront her ( same for Uncle Molesta, keep him here)

Whip
02-26-2016, 09:23 AM
i prefer her to speak here, than to run her mouth about RS at some other forum with no way to confront her ( same for Uncle Molesta, keep him here)

lol. so her posting here would stop her bashing realscam all over the net? trolls are going to be trolls. we don't need them here. there's a reason they are banned on many boards.

laidback
02-26-2016, 10:03 AM
lol. so her posting here would stop her bashing realscam all over the net? trolls are going to be trolls. we don't need them here. there's a reason they are banned on many boards.

Agreed. Wouldn't mind seeing the same "courtesy" extended to the Fester, he hasn't said anything useful, much less true since...ever!

ribshaw
02-26-2016, 10:44 PM
Agreed. Wouldn't mind seeing the same "courtesy" extended to the Fester, he hasn't said anything useful, much less true since...ever!

Ditto. I don't mind the dissenting opinions as much as Festicles continuing to drone about nothing.

Finix when she was on had some useful comments, that I will miss. Toward the end, just sucking space.

Uncle Festa
02-27-2016, 07:48 AM
Ditto. I don't mind the dissenting opinions as much as Festicles continuing to drone about nothing.

Finix when she was on had some useful comments, that I will miss. Toward the end, just sucking space.

So speaks The or one of the many, self-styled Realscam anti-scam Oracles. Phtt. What a moron or even a maroon.

P.s. Would you like to point to some of your comments that you find to be particularly useful, Oracle ? And if you could possibly tell us why you find them to be so and to whom ? Thank you.

ribshaw
02-27-2016, 09:39 AM
So speaks The or one of the many, self-styled Realscam anti-scam Oracles. Phtt. What a moron or even a maroon.

You've yet to discredit the veracity of any of my "oracle-ing" on scams, or much else for that matter.

P.s. Would you like to point to some of your comments that you find to be particularly useful, Oracle ?

Since you have so much time on your hands to investigate the banal why don't go through and find the ones I clicked the "like" button on. Hell you probably already have them written in some marmalade stained stalker-troll notebook.

And if you could possibly tell us why you find them to be so and to whom ? Thank you.

Festicles I don't do this for people like you, after 396 posts you've proven yourself incapable of having an adult conversation.

Gina
02-27-2016, 09:55 AM
"Marmalade stained stalker-troll notebook." I literally spit my coffee out on that one.

Uncle Festa
02-27-2016, 12:45 PM
You've yet to discredit the veracity of any of my "oracle-ing" on scams, or much else for that matter.

Since you have so much time on your hands to investigate the banal why don't go through and find the ones I clicked the "like" button on. Hell you probably already have them written in some marmalade stained stalker-troll notebook.

Festicles I don't do this for people like you, after 396 posts you've proven yourself incapable of having an adult conversation.

Oh, I do not doubt your veracity nor do I doubt that you mean well, but what I would like to know is what good you think embarking on a witch hunt or joining some baying for blood internet vigilante mob does.

"oracle-ing"Where did you get that one O Wise One ? From the same dictionary/thesaurus you used to come up the definition of giving, I think it was ? I also think oracle is a noun BTW

Soapboxmom
02-27-2016, 01:00 PM
...what I would like to know is what good you think embarking on a witch hunt or joining some baying for blood internet vigilante mob does.

Adios, Unc!

path2prosperity
02-27-2016, 01:20 PM
Adios, Unc!

Thank heaven for that.

okosh
02-27-2016, 06:32 PM
Adios, Unc!

About f'ing time :chickendance: