PDA

View Full Version : Trump as a urinal

Gina
01-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Someone Added Donald Trump To The Wall Of This Restroom In Paris | Bored Panda (http://www.boredpanda.com/donald-trump-restroom-paris/)

Soapboxmom
01-10-2016, 11:52 PM
http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/someone-added-donald-trump-to-the-wall-of-this-restroom-in-paris__700.jpg

Gina
01-10-2016, 11:55 PM
LOL! Thanks Soapbox Mom! Much better.

Gina
01-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Trump kinda reminds me of Holbrook......weird, right?

okosh
01-11-2016, 02:19 AM
I have fingers and toes crossed that Trump will be the next USA President......As far as USA domestic issues are concerned it makes no difference to me who the President is.....But for us outside the USA Trump will be an awesome President.....Non stop entertainment
:RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup:

okosh
01-11-2016, 02:21 AM
Got to wonder how many everyday Americans agree with his stand on not letting any more Muslims into the USA??......I guess most won't openly admit that they agree with the policy but I also guess there are many who secretly agree with it....

ProfHenryHiggins
01-11-2016, 02:30 AM
I have fingers and toes crossed that Trump will be the next USA President......As far as USA domestic issues are concerned it makes no difference to me who the President is.....But for us outside the USA Trump will be an awesome President.....Non stop entertainment
:RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup:

Also a nightmare for the world, as I see it. Giving that man a position of political authority is just feeding his megalomania. It will be entertaining, but very bad for trade, world safety, and world sleeping habits. It's Chairman Mao all over again.

E2014T
01-11-2016, 09:54 AM
Got to wonder how many everyday Americans agree with his stand on not letting any more Muslims into the USA??......I guess most won't openly admit that they agree with the policy but I also guess there are many who secretly agree with it....
Can't find any good studies that address your question precisely. However, you can find out how Americans feel about various religious groups, including Muslims here How Americans Feel About Religious Groups | Pew Research Center (http://www.pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/)

It should give you some framework for working out an estimate of the number you are interested in.

okosh
01-11-2016, 06:44 PM
All we get here on Aussie TV news is the crazy things he says at those gatherings.....So what chance does Trump really have of winning the Republican nomination??....And if he does win it then what are his chances of actually becoming President??....
I know that Obama is not popular....Especially with the Gun loby people.....
Is it likely that Americans who would normally vote Republican will vote Democrat just so that Trump doesn't become President??.....
Are "protest" votes something that Americans are known for??.....I know we Aussies are known to do that....

E2014T
01-11-2016, 06:53 PM
So what chance does Trump really have of winning the Republican nomination??....And if he does win it then what are his chances of actually becoming President??The chances are fairly good on both. Donald vs. Hillary might turn out to be an entertaining fight.

Gina
01-11-2016, 11:45 PM
The chances of the Orange Clown becoming President of the US are zero. The Trump supporters are only getting press because they're so ridiculous and vocal....but just in case, this gal is renewing her passport...

EagleOne
01-12-2016, 01:51 AM

He did not say he wasn't going to let any more Muslims into the U.S. What he said was we shouldn't let any more in until we have procedures in place so that they can be properly vetted first.

Rather odd don't you think that the "refugee's" that have had to flee their homeland and are living in the refugee camps are 99% Christian, but Obama only wants to let in 3% of them and 97% Muslims? If we are accepting refugee's, then they should be those Christian refuge's, and they still need to be properly vetted.

E2014T
01-12-2016, 12:03 PM
Donald vs. Hillary might turn out to be an entertaining fight.
Donald agrees with me:

Donald Trump versus Hillary Clinton would be an 'amazing thing,' Trump says - Jan. 11, 2016 (http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/11/media/donald-trump-jimmy-fallon-hillary-clinton-tonight-show/)

but I said it first!

E2014T
01-12-2016, 12:09 PM
but just in case, this gal is renewing her passport...
Where are you going? I recommend Panama. It's ranked #1 place in the world to live on the index of well-being.

http://www.well-beingindex.com/2014-global-report

Nourjan
01-12-2016, 01:24 PM
Wait...

Are you saying you're supporting Donald Trump? :shocked::shocked:

Say it isn't so.:crying_2: :crying_2:

In seriousness , I don't really care much on inner American politics. Though I do believe that Trump is one of the worst choice for US pesident.That's just a disaster waiting to happen.

He did not say he wasn't going to let any more Muslims into the U.S. What he said was we shouldn't let any more in until we have procedures in place so that they can be properly vetted first

Rather odd don't you think that the "refugee's" that have had to flee their homeland and are living in the refugee camps are 99% Christian, but Obama only wants to let in 3% of them and 97% Muslims? If we are accepting refugee's, then they should be those Christian refuge's, and they still need to be properly vetted.

Care to cite where the 99% Syrian refugees are Christian coming from?I can't find anything supporting this.It may turned out to be a myth.

E2014T
01-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Biden thinks it's possible for Trump to win. If it would be a good thing or not, it's for American public to decide. I would not be at all surprised if he does win, but I would not be surprised if he loses either.

EagleOne
01-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Wait...

In seriousness , I don't really care much on inner American politics. Though I do believe that Trump is one of the worst choice for US pesident.That's just a disaster waiting to happen.

Care to cite where the 99% Syrian refugees are Christian coming from?I can't find anything supporting this.It may turned out to be a myth.

Where did I say that I was supporting Trump? All I did was point out what is claimed he said isn't what he said. But I do agree with him that we need to build the fence at our southern border, and we need to stop immigration until we can properly vette those we are letting into the country.

As for the 99% number, have to get back to you when I have time to get the figures.

okosh
01-12-2016, 06:46 PM
Where are you going? I recommend Panama. It's ranked #1 place in the world to live on the index of well-being.

Panama Leads the World Again in Overall Well-Being, as Revealed in New Report (http://www.well-beingindex.com/2014-global-report)

These people obviously never heard of Australia......:RpS_rolleyes:

E2014T
01-12-2016, 06:59 PM
These people obviously never heard of Australia......:RpS_rolleyes:
LMAO! "These people" is one of the leading and most respectable research organizations in the world.

Gina
01-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Laughs a plenty! I would go to Sweden. (Have family there)

I must also ask Eagle what on earth he's talking about. The Orange Clown (Trump) is a joke, yet you're citing something about Obama letting in only Muslim refugees? On what planet are you from, or does that come from?

Gina
01-13-2016, 01:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMThz7eQ6K0

Gina
01-13-2016, 01:28 AM
That last one was for Eagle:) Enjoy

Gina
01-13-2016, 03:10 AM
And...just to be the grammar police as I am....please stop using an apostrophe for plural....in fact let's show your whole post (it's atrocious)

He did not say he wasn't going to let any more Muslims into the U.S. What he said was we shouldn't let any more in until we have procedures in place so that they can be properly vetted first.

Wow!!

Gina
01-13-2016, 03:40 AM
This is the part that really pisses me off to no end...

"Rather odd don't you think that the "refugee's" that have had to flee their homeland and are living in the refugee camps are 99% Christian, but Obama only wants to let in 3% of them and 97% Muslims? If we are accepting refugee's, then they should be those Christian refuge's, and they still need to be properly vetted."

Grammatical errors aside, Eagle....want to explain this offensive bullshit?

Nourjan
01-13-2016, 04:04 AM
This is the part that really pisses me off to no end...

"Rather odd don't you think that the "refugee's" that have had to flee their homeland and are living in the refugee camps are 99% Christian, but Obama only wants to let in 3% of them and 97% Muslims? If we are accepting refugee's, then they should be those Christian refuge's, and they still need to be properly vetted."

Grammatical errors aside, Eagle....want to explain this offensive bullshit?

Hence why I ask him to provide his soufces.All the links I seached for pretty much debunks this.In fact the higest percentage number I cound find still states that less than half of refugees in the camps are Christians .

Gina
01-13-2016, 04:20 AM
More importantly, who cares what religion they are? They're human beings needing help. Those calling themselves "Christian" and echoing Trrump hate are dangerous anywhere

path2prosperity
01-13-2016, 04:59 AM
The chances of the Orange Clown becoming President of the US are zero.

I hope that you are right Gina.

Gina
01-13-2016, 09:08 PM
Eagle is a good man with scam busting, and I'm sure is a good man in general, and I apologize for being blunt, Eagle, but Trump is dangerous on many levels. And I will call it out anywhere I see it.

Gina
01-13-2016, 09:46 PM
Trump is the ultimate scam artist and conman.

EagleOne
01-14-2016, 06:32 AM
Wait...

In regard to my comment about the percentage of refugee's being Christian, I remembered reading it in an article in CBN World News about the flood of refugee's from Iraq into Syria and Jordan. What they said was that 99% of all the "new" refugee's flooding into the refugee camps were Christians fleeing ISIS in Iraq and Syria. There were so many coming in, that they had to set up another camp that currently houses 70,000 Christian refugees in Ankawa. My error in not qualifying my statement, but was rushed for time when I posted.

If you are going to take in refugee's it makes no difference what religion they are. But if you are going to bring refugee's into the US, or in any country, make it more equitable is all I am saying. In fact Syrian and Iraqi Christians are being denied entry into any Western Country, let alone the U.S. This is about the refugee's not religion, right?

In fact, the refugee's themselves have said they prefer their homeland be taken back from ISIS so they could return there instead of being shipped all over the world. Interesting isn't it that all the rich Arab states that have the capacity to house all the refugee's, and have the facilities to house them are not accepting any of them, and they are their neighbors. It speaks volumes of what they think of the refugee's doesn't it.

There is far more going on here than people are aware of, and it is time people start waking up to see what really is happening.

I am still laughing at the mere fact that I pointed out an inconsistency in what was reported that Trump said wasn't what Trump said, and all of a sudden I am a Trump supporter. I would have pointed out any discrepancy no matter who the candidate was if they were misquoted. Some people think they are psychic about who I support but the reality is they really suck at it.

Nourjan
01-14-2016, 12:12 PM
In regard to my comment about the percentage of refugee's being Christian, I remembered reading it in an article in CBN World News about the flood of refugee's from Iraq into Syria and Jordan. What they said was that 99% of all the "new" refugee's flooding into the refugee camps were Christians fleeing ISIS in Iraq and Syria. There were so many coming in, that they had to set up another camp that currently houses 70,000 Christian refugees in Ankawa. My error in not qualifying my statement, but was rushed for time when I posted.

If you are going to take in refugee's it makes no difference what religion they are. But if you are going to bring refugee's into the US, or in any country, make it more equitable is all I am saying. In fact Syrian and Iraqi Christians are being denied entry into any Western Country, let alone the U.S. This is about the refugee's not religion, right?

In fact, the refugee's themselves have said they prefer their homeland be taken back from ISIS so they could return there instead of being shipped all over the world. Interesting isn't it that all the rich Arab states that have the capacity to house all the refugee's, and have the facilities to house them are not accepting any of them, and they are their neighbors. It speaks volumes of what they think of the refugee's doesn't it.

There is far more going on here than people are aware of, and it is time people start waking up to see what really is happening.

I am still laughing at the mere fact that I pointed out an inconsistency in what was reported that Trump said wasn't what Trump said, and all of a sudden I am a Trump supporter. I would have pointed out any discrepancy no matter who the candidate was if they were misquoted. Some people think they are psychic about who I support but the reality is they really suck at it.

The fact about the lack of Christian refugees coming into have more to do with most of them not registering with refugee aid agencies like the UNHCR (one figure stated that only 16% of registered Syrian refugees stated Christianity as their religion) and them sorting out refugee aid on "most needed/urgent basis". There're also reports of them prefeering to move in with Christian communities (such as in Lebanon, which received the highest amount of Christian refugees) than staying in camps/within the system.In terms of total percentage , Muslims (Sunnis ,Shiites etc) still make the bulk of the refugee percentage.

And another thing, claiming that the "richer Arab nations" do not accept refugees is false, all of Syria's neighbors (from Jordan to Iran) who aren't already embroiled in conflict themselves accepted refugees.Saudi Arabia itself claims to have taken in several millions refugees.

okosh
01-15-2016, 04:44 AM
More importantly, who cares what religion they are?

What religion a person is shouldn't be an issue...never should be.....Unfortunately the world we live in today we are forced to take a persons religion into consideration....
You think this is not already done with potential migrants to countries like Australia and UK??

E2014T
01-24-2016, 08:34 PM
It's probably not going to make any difference to to the lives of 90% of people who the next President is. The system itself is stable enough to survive any President.

Blue Wolf
02-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Trump kinda reminds me of Holbrook......weird, right?

Well, they both love talking about themselves.

Especially Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XriXDtfqCg

okosh
11-09-2016, 06:53 PM
The chances of the Orange Clown becoming President of the US are zero. The Trump supporters are only getting press because they're so ridiculous and vocal....but just in case, this gal is renewing her passport...

You better be quick cos Canada is already building a wall....)))

EagleOne
11-10-2016, 03:46 AM
WOW! A man with ZEREO chance of becoming president just became president-elect. Guess some people should stick with being a scam buster and not a prognosticator and political analyst.

surfer
11-10-2016, 09:13 AM
WOW! A man with ZEREO chance of becoming president just became president-elect. Guess some people should stick with being a scam buster and not a prognosticator and political analyst.
Looks like many prognosticators and political analysts may want to find an alternate career as well. They didn't exactly hit the nail on the head.

Nourjan
11-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Looks like many prognosticators and political analysts may want to find an alternate career as well. They didn't exactly hit the nail on the head.

My condolence to the American people.Now lets hope that the egomaniac isn't as bad for your country (and the world ) as he appeared to be.Hopefully the GOP will do a better job reining him than they did at stopping him from becoming their candidate in the first place.

laidback
11-10-2016, 11:05 AM
My condolence to the American people.Now lets hope that the egomaniac isn't as bad for your country (and the world ) as he appeared to be.Hopefully the GOP will do a better job reining him than they did at stopping him from becoming their candidate in the first place.

I take solace in the fact that at least he's not as openly crooked as Hillary! It's all good, the losing side always grumbles. Years ago the same sort of griping went on when we elected an actor to become President. A country gets the government it deserves!

okosh
11-10-2016, 07:23 PM
I take solace in the fact that at least he's not as openly crooked as Hillary! It's all good, the losing side always grumbles. Years ago the same sort of griping went on when we elected an actor to become President. A country gets the government it deserves!

Reagan was one of the great peacetime presidents....I hope Trump is also a peacetime president....We've had enough wars IMHO....

path2prosperity
11-11-2016, 08:26 PM

I guess it was wishful thinking rather than an attempt at political analysis "eagle."

The Trump honeymoon period" has begun and reporters in UK have expressed their opinions of your President elect's behaviour as beingthe behaviour of one who would not let butter melt in his mouth. My concern and I hope a concern of many here at RS is the future of "Trump University." Will it remain on a par with McDonalds's Hamburgre University or will ther be an attempt to create a proper educational establishment?

Nourjan
11-13-2016, 02:52 AM

So you would have voted for him if you're American , huh?I'm actually surprised that he even had any support on this forum considering that hes the corrupt,scummy type of that anti scam people usually rallies against.I for one am actually mortified that people would chose him over Hillary (just because she's slightly better doesn't mean she a good candidate either, mind you).

littleroundman
11-13-2016, 06:50 AM
More to the point, how would anyone outside of the USA itself be able to form an accurate opinion about either candidate, with only the mainstream media to rely on for information ???

Nourjan
11-13-2016, 08:27 AM
More to the point, how would anyone outside of the USA itself be able to form an accurate opinion about either candidate, with only the mainstream media to rely on for information ???

The same way we can form rather accurate opinion on scammers based on their past deeds/action and readily available information.

The internet is a wonderful thing isn't it? Years ago people like Trump and Hillary could easily pull a wool over our eyes with carefully cultivated facade (be it successful,ethical businessman or competent stateswoman)..

laidback
11-13-2016, 06:20 PM

Exactimundo! It sure is tiring when it is necessary to vote against a candidate rather than for one, but that is what happens faced with the choice of lesser of two evils. Neither one should have been a candidate.

laidback
11-13-2016, 06:26 PM
Food for thought:16724

okosh
11-13-2016, 06:43 PM
So you would have voted for him if you're American , huh?I'm actually surprised that he even had any support on this forum considering that hes the corrupt,scummy type of that anti scam people usually rallies against.I for one am actually mortified that people would chose him over Hillary (just because she's slightly better doesn't mean she a good candidate either, mind you).

Nourjan I hope your placing Laidback's word in my mouth was accidental as he made those comments and not me??...
http://www.realscam.com/f34/trump-urinal-4425/index2.html#post108741

But yes if I was an American I would have voted for Trump....I grew up in a state that was deep in debt and run by a bunch of incompetent morons......So as a state we voted in a loud mouthed arrogant smart arse named Jeff Kennet....Many hated him but he fixed everything and the capitol Melbourne soon became the worlds most liveable city.......

Give it some time and see how he goes....He might be a good president...Or we might end up with WW3....)))

laidback
11-13-2016, 07:22 PM
One of the reasons Trump garnered the support was that he was saying he'd do what people were wishing the politicians would do. It is somewhat ironic that the hate and riots are being carried out by the side that said there would be hate and riots. Kinda like children stamping their feet, only more deadly.

okosh
11-13-2016, 08:53 PM
One of the reasons Trump garnered the support was that he was saying he'd do what people were wishing the politicians would do. It is somewhat ironic that the hate and riots are being carried out by the side that said there would be hate and riots. Kinda like children stamping their feet, only more deadly.

They protesting in the streets for Americans to ignore the democratic election result and place Hilary in the white house as a dictator....Are they nuts????....

laidback
11-13-2016, 10:51 PM
They protesting in the streets for Americans to ignore the democratic election result and place Hilary in the white house as a dictator....Are they nuts????....

Yeah. Pretty contradictory isn't it? Typical though, preach tolerance and patience unless they don't get their way, then look out!

littleroundman
11-14-2016, 01:06 AM
The same way we can form rather accurate opinion on scammers based on their past deeds/action and readily available information.

The internet is a wonderful thing isn't it? Years ago people like Trump and Hillary could easily pull a wool over our eyes with carefully cultivated facade (be it successful,ethical businessman or competent stateswoman)..

That's my whole point.

I don't know what it's been like where you are, but we have been bombarded with so much outrageously obviously inaccurate scaremongering information, it was almost comedic and making an informed judgement became impossible

Whip
11-14-2016, 08:22 AM
the meltdowns have been epic.

Nourjan
11-14-2016, 10:06 AM
Nourjan I hope your placing Laidback's word in my mouth was accidental as he made those comments and not me??...
http://www.realscam.com/f34/trump-urinal-4425/index2.html#post108741

But yes if I was an American I would have voted for Trump....I grew up in a state that was deep in debt and run by a bunch of incompetent morons......So as a state we voted in a loud mouthed arrogant smart arse named Jeff Kennet....Many hated him but he fixed everything and the capitol Melbourne soon became the worlds most liveable city.......

Give it some time and see how he goes....He might be a good president...Or we might end up with WW3....)))

That's strange...

I know I was very tired and rather sleepy when I was typing that post, but how on Earth did I messed up that quote in that particular manner??

Nourjan
11-14-2016, 10:17 AM
That's my whole point.

I don't know what it's been like where you are, but we have been bombarded with so much outrageously obviously inaccurate scaremongering information, it was almost comedic and making an informed judgement became impossible

Not really that hard.Just check what was actually confirmed news (as opposeed d just some misquote ,disinformation and hearsay) and analyse the data(candidates's promises and feasibility, past stance on issues and how they conduct themselves during this campaign etc )and you can pretty much gauge what kind of person that candidates is.Neither Clinton nor Trump came out smelling like roses in the end, I just find myself more disgusted by the latter.

laidback
11-14-2016, 12:29 PM
Not really that hard.Just check what was actually confirmed news (as opposeed d just some misquote ,disinformation and hearsay) and analyse the data(candidates's promises and feasibility, past stance on issues and how they conduct themselves during this campaign etc )and you can pretty much gauge what kind of person that candidates is.Neither Clinton nor Trump came out smelling like roses in the end, I just find myself more disgusted by the latter.

With the media bias that exists, how do you confirm "news"? Ask another politician? Ask the opposition? The best you can do is make a semi-informed guess.

Nourjan
11-14-2016, 04:39 PM
With the media bias that exists, how do you confirm "news"? Ask another politician? Ask the opposition? The best you can do is make a semi-informed guess.

I've seem far worse media circus than this before (the Gamergate scandal eg).

The same way we check for hoaxes.Tracing the news back to it sources, checking multiple outlets (especially where the story seem to have competing bias/narrative/inconsistencies).Recognising what the bias those media outlet(Fox , CNBC etc)have and tries to see pass their fluff.Listening to points and argument that discuss the data in more manner instead of the ones that directly tries to demonise the other side .As I said , the internet made it that much easier for us to double check facts .

okosh
11-16-2016, 08:15 PM
While the rest of the world leaders queue for their turn to talk to Trump our Prime Minister had a lil help jumping the queue....

Greg Norman helped Malcolm Turnbull skip world leader queue for Donald Trump

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull was able to jump the queue to speak to President-elect Donald Trump before other world leaders after Greg "The Shark" Norman was persuaded to pass on his golfing buddy's personal mobile number.

Joe Hockey, ambassador to the United States, acted quickly after Mr Trump's shock victory over Hillary Clinton, getting in touch with Norman to seek the details amid a government-wide effort to get the newly elected leader on the phone with the Prime Minister.

The revelation, confirmed by the Prime Minister's office, comes as US media reveal the chaos besetting the incoming administration's transition process, including puzzled American allies being forced to call Trump Tower blindly and getting patched through to the President-elect with little warning.

Mr Trump has rejected the coverage as "so totally wrong", claiming on Twitter that the transition was going "so smoothly".

The transition team has released a list of 29 world leaders to whom the President-elect and Vice-President-elect Mike Pence have spoken, with Mr Turnbull at number two.

Norman, one of the world's best golfers throughout the 1980s and '90s, has been friends with Mr Trump for a decade. The TV personality's business empire includes more than a dozen golf courses and the pair have played together regularly.

Mr Turnbull said the unlikely diplomat "has been a great help" and Australia has "great networks, great connections".

"Greg Norman is a great Australian. He is a great advocate for strengthening the Australian-American alliance. One of our greatest assets is the more than million Australians who live overseas. Greg is one of them," he said.

In a statement to ABC, Mr Norman said it was a "pleasure and an honour to facilitate the connection".

"I have great respect for both men who have been voted in by the people of their respective countries and I am fortunate enough to call Mr Trump a friend, so I was happy to put them in touch to further the incredible long-standing relationship the two countries have experienced," he said.

The government had been building contacts with both the Republican and Democratic teams for months but it was ultimately the golfer who gave Mr Hockey the number that allowed rapid contact with the man set to shake up his country and the world.

Britons were feeling snubbed last week after their Prime Minister, Theresa May, was unable to talk to Mr Trump in the 24 hours following his win. Nine other world leaders, including Mr Turnbull, did.

Mr Turnbull and Norman dined together at Mr Hockey's residence in Washington, DC, in September.

Norman, known as "The Shark" wrote for Newsweek on Tuesday, saying he and his friend had spoken on several occasions since the election and declaring that America's new leader "will surprise many".

The Prime Minister described his 15-minute call with Mr Trump last week as "very warm, constructive and practical". They discussed Islamic State, the Asia-Pacific and trade.

Greg Norman helped Malcolm Turnbull skip world leader queue for Donald Trump (http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/greg-norman-helped-malcolm-turnbull-skip-world-leader-queue-for-donald-trump-20161116-gsr4w4.html)

Poyol
11-17-2016, 12:36 PM
If we are accepting refugee's, then they should be those Christian refuge's, and they still need to be properly vetted.

I'm guessing this is why politics is outlawed here at RS but I think that this is an outrageous stance, Lynn.
What does it matter which fairytale an immigrant believes in? (Apologies to the religious)

People are people.

No matter which religious group they belong to they're both immigrants.

laidback
11-17-2016, 02:08 PM
I'm guessing this is why politics is outlawed here at RS but I think that this is an outrageous stance, Lynn.
What does it matter which fairytale an immigrant believes in? (Apologies to the religious)

People are people.

No matter which religious group they belong to they're both immigrants. On the face of it, nothing, but I don't see a bunch of Christian nuts running around trying to blow people up!

Poyol
11-17-2016, 02:16 PM
On the face of it, nothing, but I don't see a bunch of Christian nuts running around trying to blow people up!

One could argue that ISIS aren't Muslim. Also ...

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men | Alternet (http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men)

nomaxim
11-18-2016, 05:44 PM
Terrorist groups are also not always religious or political.

Earth Liberation Front (E.L.F.) {Wiki} (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Liberation_Front)

I haven't seen much about this group in the last 6 years or so.

Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?
-George Carlin
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/georgecarl164159.html

Oddly, I remember first reading about Osama Bin Laden in a Playboy article back in the 80's. The article was in regards to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
(Note that web achieves don't go back that far.)
But, needless to say, he wasn't being referred to as a terrorist back then.

okosh
11-18-2016, 06:12 PM
in a Playboy article back in the 80's.

Playboy had articles??.....I never noticed......:shocked:

Gina
11-18-2016, 08:27 PM
I have been off this site because I've been actively campaigning for Hillary, even though I wanted Bernie originally. Make no mistake....this is horrific. This is an abomination. Clinton won the popular vote by over 1.5 million, probably over 2 million. They are still counting our ballets in California. I've spent the last week literally having panic attacks. This is not normal. This is FUCKED UP! This is literally the last battle of the civil war in this country, and it's a bigoted, ignorant white lash against having a black president for 8 years.

Now he's appointing white supremacists and racists to all cabinet positions. This simply cannot proceed. California is threatening to secede, and it's our last leverage against this nonsense. The LAPD announced they will not aid Trump in any way with his immigration nonsense. They want Muslims to register....then we will all register as "Muslims." This cannot happen. This cannot proceed.

I really thought he was finished after the "Access Hollywood" tapes came out. As if we all didn't think he was finished before that. I was molested like that at 11 years old, and it's affected my entire life. And for the life of me, HOW THE **** COULD ANY OF YOU VOTE FOR THAT PIECE OF **** after that??? Not to mention all the vile-ness before that?

This is not about politics. This is much more than that. I'm doing my best to get this piece of **** arrested before he's sworn in, as should you all, but if that happens, I will be in Washington on inauguration day protesting.

I weep for America. And I'm sorry. I did my best to prevent this.

Whip
11-18-2016, 08:39 PM
I have been off this site because I've been actively campaigning for Hillary

I just figured you were taking refuge in the Scientology building.........maybe finding a nice guy........etc

Gina
11-18-2016, 08:44 PM
Nice, Whip. You may not give a ****, but I do

okosh
11-18-2016, 09:03 PM
I have been off this site because I've been actively campaigning for Hillary, even though I wanted Bernie originally. Make no mistake....this is horrific. This is an abomination. Clinton won the popular vote by over 1.5 million, probably over 2 million. They are still counting our ballets in California. I've spent the last week literally having panic attacks. This is not normal. This is FUCKED UP! This is literally the last battle of the civil war in this country, and it's a bigoted, ignorant white lash against having a black president for 8 years.

Now he's appointing white supremacists and racists to all cabinet positions. This simply cannot proceed. California is threatening to secede, and it's our last leverage against this nonsense. The LAPD announced they will not aid Trump in any way with his immigration nonsense. They want Muslims to register....then we will all register as "Muslims." This cannot happen. This cannot proceed.

I really thought he was finished after the "Access Hollywood" tapes came out. As if we all didn't think he was finished before that. I was molested like that at 11 years old, and it's affected my entire life. And for the life of me, HOW THE **** COULD ANY OF YOU VOTE FOR THAT PIECE OF **** after that??? Not to mention all the vile-ness before that?

This is not about politics. This is much more than that. I'm doing my best to get this piece of **** arrested before he's sworn in, as should you all, but if that happens, I will be in Washington on inauguration day protesting.

I weep for America. And I'm sorry. I did my best to prevent this.

Gina are you OK??.....You acting like it's the end of the world that your horse lost....Get a grip will ya,....The sky isn't falling FFS....Gees!!!!

surfer
11-18-2016, 09:05 PM
Sorry to see you so worked up Gina. And very sorry for what happened to you early in life. I couldn't possibly know the lifelong impact of something like that.

Given that information, I do understand your violent reaction.

However, I think it's highly unlikely that much of what Trump said he would do will ever get done.

There is so much bullshit on both sides.

Washington is so corrupt, there are probably numerous others just like him or worse already there. They just aren't dumb enough to brag about it on tape.

And while there surely were plenty of white supremacists, homophobes, etc. that voted for him, there were also plenty of other people simply so fed up with Washington that voting for Giant Douche was just their way of saying **** you to all of D.C.

It's the government's fault that Trump won. They've been spewing the same nonsense every four years for decades. It's all crap.

surfer
11-18-2016, 09:09 PM
And BTW, Clinton won the popular vote primarily because of California.

I am against the electoral college, but not because of this election.

Barring some extraordinary development, Trump will be your next President.

In the end, he will fit in really well with the rest of the elected slime in Washington.

Gina
11-18-2016, 09:12 PM
Sorry for commenting. I now know where the majority of you fall. This is so fucked up and wrong on so many levels.

Gina
11-18-2016, 09:17 PM
And I really hope we do secede. Good luck surviving without us. The US needs California much more than California needs the US. #Calexit

surfer
11-18-2016, 09:20 PM
I now know where the majority of you fall. This is so fucked up and wrong on so many levels.

Actually, you don't. You are being ruled by your emotions.

And yes, it is absolutely fucked up on so many levels and you have the government to thank for it.

I'd laugh my ass off if Trump went to prison. Good luck in your quest.

Don't forget to preach peaceful protesting. The bad apples that are committing crimes just fan the flames. And they are hypocrites.

surfer
11-18-2016, 09:24 PM
And I really hope we do secede. Good luck surviving without us. The US needs California much more than California needs the US. #Calexit

Glad you don't need any empathy from my side of the country.

Arrogant much, lol.

What a truly stupid statement.

Gina
11-18-2016, 09:24 PM
Thanks, Surfer. Everyone I know is in shock still. The unthinkable has happened. And in Los Angeles, it's all peaceful protesting, and the police are actually in on it.

I still wake up every couple hours and utter "Oh, no"......this is a nightmare.

Gina
11-18-2016, 09:26 PM
Then what what **** empathy do you need, Surfer? What is your ******* problem that you would elect a racist?

Gina
11-18-2016, 09:28 PM
Seriously, where are you from, and why did you vote for this idiot? I want to learn

surfer
11-18-2016, 09:34 PM
Then what what **** empathy do you need, Surfer? What is your ******* problem that you would elect a racist?

I didn't vote for Trump.

But being omniscient and from the great country of California, you should already know that. :RpS_wink:

Please tell me Gina, do you think there are any racists or sex offenders already holding office in Washington?

Is it only a reality if they are dumb enough and arrogant enough to say it out loud?

Seriously not interested in a flame war, but we don't really know what's in the hearts and minds of any of these people in power.

Gina
11-18-2016, 09:41 PM
I'm just heartbroken, Surfer. The thing with Calexit is our last leverage against this monster. I don't know what happens from here, but I'm going to fight these racists at every level. I'm so sad.

Gina
11-18-2016, 09:48 PM
And furthermore, why do any of you give a **** what California does? You obviously hate us.

surfer
11-18-2016, 10:03 PM
I'm just heartbroken, Surfer. The thing with Calexit is our last leverage against this monster. I don't know what happens from here, but I'm going to fight these racists at every level. I'm so sad.

As difficult as it was, I could tell you were a little upset. You hid it well.

Cali has no leverage and unless you hang in circles with the elite, those at the top aren't your friends.

Sorry to break it to you, but racism, bigotry, etc., will never die.

Have you read the history books and seen what man has done to one another over the years?

What we do here on this forum is just a microcosm of the greater evils in the world.

We'll never stop scams, and scammers will keep crawling out from under their rocks to take advantage of the desperate and naive.

Yet here we are, "fighting the good fight".

Sadly, you won't win. Even if somehow Trump didn't take office, you have to know there are plenty like him that wisely keep their thoughts to themselves. Hell, Pence looks like a Nazi to me.

All we can do is make whatever positive impact we can wherever we can.

We good. They bad.

Best wishes in your quest.

Gina
11-18-2016, 10:11 PM
Thank you Surfer... Pence! Oh, dear god! I'm sobbing here. We have to stop this nonsense. Come on! A bunch of us are going to DC to protest if this unthinkable actually happens. Would love to have you join us!

surfer
11-18-2016, 10:11 PM
And furthermore, why do any of you give a **** what California does? You obviously hate us.

You lumping everybody under one umbrella with such generalized statements sounds a lot like somebody who was just elected President.

I like/hate California just as much as I like/hate Idaho.

I watch movies and eat potatoes, so I consider both equally valuable.

surfer
11-18-2016, 10:12 PM
Okay, I'm starting to think there are two of you.

Gina
11-18-2016, 10:15 PM
Sorry...it's just good old, pissed off me

Gina
11-18-2016, 10:17 PM
Then you get the way we feel here then, right? They always blame the ******* left from California.

Gina
11-18-2016, 10:28 PM
And yes .we're pissed. California subsidizes all of you red states....and we're tired of it. And we have a surplus.

surfer
11-18-2016, 10:42 PM
Well, hopefully your angst will lessen as time goes by.

Trump's a pig.

Bill Clinton was a pig.

From what I've read, JFK was a pig.

We'll survive and hopefully in 4 years maybe somebody decent will actually be on the ticket and have a chance at winning. But I'm not counting on it.

Sorry, I've never been big on the whole liberal/conservative war, so I've never grasped they way either side feels or why they feel it.

Some would say it's all drama created by those truly in power to keep the peasants squabbling with each other.

Don't know.

And I see Gina2 was back talking silly again.

Signing off of this thread for now.

Again good luck with your Trump protests and good luck with secession.

Gina
11-18-2016, 10:48 PM
Oh, please. If you're comparing this with Kennedy and Bill Clinton, you are an asshole extraordinare.

This is NOT NORMAL. THIS IS FUCKED UP!

Good for you, Surfer, to sit back and let it all happen.....you JACKASS of the highest level. Go **** yourself, and vote for Drumpf!

Gina
11-18-2016, 10:50 PM
Then obviously you have not been paying attention. Pay attention! Dope.

Gina
11-18-2016, 11:22 PM
Ah, Surfer, I see where you're coming from....trying to normalize this into some past election or past president. THIS IS NOT NORMAL....THIS IS FUCKED UP! You ******* Trump supporter! Live it up now!

Gina
11-19-2016, 12:12 AM
All I can say is I tried so hard for this not to happen, and it goddamned happened. This is not normal. This is fucked up. Do not normalize this, ever.

littleroundman
11-19-2016, 10:57 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3622/P1cfGr.png

Whip
11-19-2016, 11:08 AM
he certainly doesn't do himself any favors. I see impeachment in 6 months.

laidback
11-19-2016, 12:12 PM
he certainly doesn't do himself any favors. I see impeachment in 6 months.

Even though a lot of Republicrats don't like him, impeachment isn't likely with a Republican controlled Congress.'course you can't tell with the RINO's(Republican In Name Only)

okosh
11-19-2016, 06:12 PM
What an awesome episode of the Gina & Surfer show....Can't wait for tomorrows episode....LMAO....

laidback
11-19-2016, 06:32 PM
Same BS as with Obama. If Trump is so bad why did half the country vote for him? Or were they voting against Clinton? The Democrats have nobody but themselves and the "mainstream" media to blame.

surfer
11-19-2016, 06:37 PM
What an awesome episode of the Gina & Surfer show....Can't wait for tomorrows episode....LMAO....

At the risk of offending the two Ginas, the first show was free.

Future shows can be streamed via Trump TV for the reasonable price of 1000 Trumpcoin/episode.

Nourjan
11-19-2016, 08:09 PM
Same BS as with Obama. If Trump is so bad why did half the country vote for him?

This part actually does piqued my curiosity.Why do democracies sometimes elect scumbags and people who are obviously detrimental to their country into position?

On a semi related note, I LOLed at the worrisome idea that Trump would put a Climate Change denier into the EPA's top office.That's like putting a Holocaust denier in charge of a Jewish heritage organisation.

laidback
11-19-2016, 08:23 PM
This part actually does piqued my curiosity.Why do democracies sometimes elect scumbags and people who are obviously detrimental to their country into position?

On a semi related note, I LOLed at the worrisome idea that Trump would put a Climate Change denier into the EPA's top office.That's like putting a Holocaust denier in charge of a Jewish heritage organisation.

Unfortunately, the people that vote have busy lives and rely on "news" outlets to vet their candidates . In this system, a lot of bias, misdirection and flat out lies can skew results something fierce! In this game, perception of the candidate is all!

littleroundman
11-19-2016, 08:35 PM
Why do democracies sometimes elect scumbags and people who are obviously detrimental to their country into position?

Unfortunately that is what happens when democracy evolves into a two party system controlled by professional politicians, power brokers and lobbyists.

Thinking people are left to vote for the lesser of two evils, rather than a someone they would naturally choose

laidback
11-19-2016, 09:15 PM
Unfortunately that is what happens when democracy evolves into a two party system controlled by professional politicians, power brokers and lobbyists.

Thinking people are left to vote for the lesser of two evils, rather than a someone they would naturally choose

You got that right! It would seem that US voters are bigger koolaid drinkers than any scam members!

Poyol
11-21-2016, 08:09 AM
Oh, please. If you're comparing this with Kennedy and Bill Clinton, you are an asshole extraordinare.

This is NOT NORMAL. THIS IS FUCKED UP!

Good for you, Surfer, to sit back and let it all happen.....you JACKASS of the highest level. Go **** yourself, and vote for Drumpf!

Gina, this is a warning.
Please refrain from personal attacks.
You're perfectly well in your right to show your emotion and your opinion - however ad hominem at this level is not accepted.

Thanks

EagleOne
11-21-2016, 02:12 PM
Gina: For your safety, I think you should move to Sweden as you had indicated earlier you would do if Trump won. It would resolve your night sweats, trauma, fear, panic attacks, stress, and calm your hatred.

laidback
11-21-2016, 05:01 PM
Gina: For your safety, I think you should move to Sweden as you had indicated earlier you would do if Trump won. It would resolve your night sweats, trauma, fear, panic attacks, stress, and calm your hatred.

But, but,but that unquestioning hatred is what the wingnuts from both the liberal left or the rabid right requires!

okosh
11-21-2016, 06:40 PM
I need more pop corn....:RpS_tongue:

laidback
11-21-2016, 06:51 PM
I need more pop corn....:RpS_tongue:
Yeah, and a refill on that drink!:RpS_thumbsup:

okosh
11-21-2016, 08:28 PM
Yeah, and a refill on that drink!:RpS_thumbsup:

Yea...I could go another cappuccino with my salad for lunch....

Nourjan
11-22-2016, 03:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX0JdDJNEns

laidback
11-22-2016, 10:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX0JdDJNEns

This explains where you get your political information, obviously left wing liberals. And they gripe about Trump whining!

Nourjan
11-22-2016, 10:23 AM
This explains where you get your political information, obviously left wing liberals. And they gripe about Trump whining!

As long as the information is accurate (could you point to me the errors in their reporting ?) , who cares where they're from.Heck I'd be posting from Fox news if I find them to be funny (this is a humour section ,after all) and/or trustworthy ( no bias on my part).

BTW, you do realise that these guys are more of a satire news site ( surprisingly good at verifying information) which refers themselves as liberal cucks.

Just in case you want them to bash Hillary :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEhxlZMoshM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iue58UOWM6I

Happy now at the equal opportunity bashing :RpS_wink:

Note:the Trump videos are more numerous, but that's just the nature of low hanging fruit.

Nourjan
11-22-2016, 10:24 AM
This two videos per post is really annoying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1KnfgRW4PA

laidback
11-22-2016, 10:30 AM
Actually don't wish to bash either. Don't care for the Clintons in general due to their verifiable crooked behavior. In either case it still has to be remembered that half the country voted for each. I just get tired of the bashing and sniping in general where the member of one party will not support the idea of the other party, irrespective of whether it is good for the country or not.

Nourjan
11-22-2016, 10:38 AM
Actually don't wish to bash either. Don't care for the Clintons in general due to their verifiable crooked behavior. In either case it still has to be remembered that half the country voted for each. I just get tired of the bashing and sniping in general where the member of one party will not support the idea of the other party, irrespective of whether it is good for the country or not.

Hey , your talking to guy that's not even American in the first place, and whose own country's horrible political system, atmosphere and competence level would cause the Americans to suffer extinction through mass aneurysm (had they know the depth of it).I'm very much the definition of disinterested .

Just pointing out what kind of enfant terrible (less) than half the American elect into office. As much as I dislike Hillary, I fail to see how this guy is a better option in any way.

laidback
11-22-2016, 10:53 PM
Hey , your talking to guy that's not even American in the first place, and whose own country's horrible political system, atmosphere and competence level would cause the Americans to suffer extinction through mass aneurysm (had they know the depth of it).I'm very much the definition of disinterested .

Just pointing out what kind of enfant terrible (less) than half the American elect into office. As much as I dislike Hillary, I fail to see how this guy is a better option in any way.If the things they say about him are true, he may not be a better choice. The question is: are they true or a fabrication of the left leaning mainstream media?

Nourjan
11-23-2016, 03:37 AM
If the things they say about him are true, he may not be a better choice. The question is: are they true or a fabrication of the left leaning mainstream media?

Instead of blaming the media for misinformation(both "conservative" and "liberal" media wont to do) , I think it's better to double check the fact by yourselves.Yes, based on what I can confirm true about him ,he is a worse choice than Hillary.While I may be (and hopefully) proven wrong ,his action so far since he won ( from his choice for cabinet to his tantrum) doesn't give me confidence on that.

okosh
11-23-2016, 06:13 PM

It's the same way here in Aus.....Political point scoring is all they seem to care about....They seem to have completely forgotten the reason why they got into politics in the first place...

laidback
11-23-2016, 10:30 PM
It's the same way here in Aus.....Political point scoring is all they seem to care about....They seem to have completely forgotten the reason why they got into politics in the first place...

I don't think they've forgotten, they just don't give a rat's a$$ about the citizens they are supposedly representing!

EagleOne
11-28-2016, 08:33 PM
Putting some things in perspective:

With the election of Donald Trump, the children threw hissy-fits, cry-ins, looted, burned things, rioted, threw temper tantrums, wet their pants, had to have "save zones," needed counseling, wore baby diaper pins to feel safe, threatened to kill any Electoral College board member who voted for Trump, marched in the streets in protest, were paid protesters who didn't vote, most of the college cry-babies didn't vote either, or voted for the Green Party candidate, and the mainstream media had a melt-down and are still crying and bemoaning Hillary lost, and after all they did to get her elected. Overall the college pansies and so-called adults acted worse than they claimed the Trump supporters would act when Hillary was elected. Instead they acted like the spoiled brats they are for not getting their way. It is entertaining to watch the liberals losing their cool and acting like 2-year olds. And these are the tolerant, caring, compassionate among us, or so they claimed.

The adults responded by the Prime Minister of Canada and the President of Mexico saying they would be willing to re-negotiate NAFTA and work with Donald Trump. the Stock Market continues to hit new highs every day, Ford announced they are bringing back their Lincoln car production from Mexico, Apple has announced they will be making their iPhone in the US, Some US cement companies announced they would not provide cement to build the wall, and the largest cement company in Mexico said they would provide the cement to build the wall. World Leaders have all said they were willing to give him a chance and work with him wherever possible. And that is just the short list of how the adults have responded.

We can expect the tolerant, caring and compassionate liberals to continue to try to delegitimize Trump every chance they can get, and will call all his cabinet appointments racist, homophobes, bigots, Islamaphobes, and every other "phobes" they can think of. The good news is they are exposing themselves for who they really have been all along, and it isn't the caring, compassionate and tolerant image they have portrayed themselves to be; and they don't even realize they are doing it to themselves. Gotta love it. Talk about hypocrites, their pictures should be next to the word hypocrite in the dictionary.

surfer
11-28-2016, 10:25 PM
Looks like there might be some misinformation there, but that's par for the political course.

Naturally, we'll never know how bad Trump supporters would have reacted if he lost. I'm quite sure there would have been some of the same issues.

Nothing wrong with the protests, but the vandalism and anything that fell outside of peaceful protests was just idiotic.

The whole liberal vs conservative thing is so completely retarded.

Nourjan
11-29-2016, 03:42 AM
will call all his cabinet appointments racist, homophobes, bigots, Islamaphobes, and every other "phobes" they can think of.

To be fair, some of his appointment do resemble those labels.

Looks like there might be some misinformation there, but that's par for the political course.

Naturally, we'll never know how bad Trump supporters would have reacted if he lost. I'm quite sure there would have been some of the same issues.

Nothing wrong with the protests, but the vandalism and anything that fell outside of peaceful protests was just idiotic.

The whole liberal vs conservative thing is so completely retarded.

Considering that even now he claims that there're million of voter fraud( his reasoning on why he lost the popular vote),I'm guessing the Trump himself would have the biggest tantrum should he lost.

EagleOne
11-29-2016, 04:30 AM
Well here in California, our governor made it possible for over 3 million illegals to vote. So yes there was voter fraud since illegals are not citizens and only citizens are allowed to vote. And those removed from the total number of votes alone would have given Trump the popular vote.

But we do know the claim that the Trump supporters would have been rioting in the streets was a lie, because these are the same people the media and the liberals claimed who voted for Trump were racist, bigots, and all the "phobes" you can name; and were the same voters who voted against the President in 2012. No riots, looting, burning stuff, needing counseling, held cry-ins, sucked their thumbs, wet their pants, needed safe zones, coloring books, and diaper pins for comfort. And in 2012 there was a lot of voter fraud, just as there is in every election in this country.

In Chicago people laugh when four precincts have less than a 120% voter turnout, which is the norm for them; where an entire city votes for one candidate, which is a statistical impossibility; or in St. Louis they keep the polls open until they know how many votes they need and then bus people in to get the number of votes needed to elect one candidate before the polls close; people voting who live on vacant lots, have been dead for 10 years, and the list goes on and on.

Nourjan
11-29-2016, 06:52 AM
Well here in California, our governor made it possible for over 3 million illegals to vote.
So yes there was voter fraud since illegals are not citizens and only citizens are allowed to vote.

Could you cite the verified sources for this please?

But we do know the claim that the Trump supporters would have been rioting in the streets was a lie, because these are the same people the media and the liberals claimed who voted for Trump were racist, bigots, and all the "phobes" you can name; and were the same voters who voted against the President in 2012.

And those removed from the total number of votes alone would have given Trump the popular vote.

But we do know the claim that the Trump supporters would have been rioting in the streets was a lie, because these are the same people the media and the liberals claimed who voted for Trump were racist, bigots, and all the "phobes" you can name; and were the same voters who voted against the President in 2012. No riots, looting, burning stuff, needing counseling, held cry-ins, sucked their thumbs, wet their pants, needed safe zones, coloring books, and diaper pins for comfort. And in 2012 there was a lot of voter fraud, just as there is in every election in this country.

Considering that the worst of McCain supporter isn't as bad as some of Trump's more "moderate " supporter and he(Trump) had himself said that he may not accept the results if he lose, I'd say the level of protest would be comparable if not worse.But alas ,he won.Everything that might be is just pure conjecture at this point(that goes for both of us).

In Chicago people laugh when four precincts have less than a 120% voter turnout, which is the norm for them; where an entire city votes for one candidate, which is a statistical impossibility; or in St. Louis they keep the polls open until they know how many votes they need and then bus people in to get the number of votes needed to elect one candidate before the polls close; people voting who live on vacant lots, have been dead for 10 years, and the list goes on and on.

This is again quite interesting, could you cite the verified sources ,please?

laidback
11-29-2016, 10:09 AM
Could you cite the verified sources for this please?

Considering that the worst of McCain supporter isn't as bad as some of Trump's more "moderate " supporter and he(Trump) had himself said that he may not accept the results if he lose, I'd say the level of protest would be comparable if not worse.But alas ,he won.Everything that might be is just pure conjecture at this point(that goes for both of us).

[quote]This is again quite interesting, could you cite the verified sources ,please?The same sources you have for your claims about Trump!:duh: As a supposed neutral observer, you certainly seem to lean quite a bit to the left.

Gina
12-03-2016, 01:44 AM
You're a liar, EagleOne.....and until you recognize that and apologize, no one is going to take you seriously on your scam busting efforts.

EagleOne
12-03-2016, 03:23 AM
Now that your post is in the proper thread, I will respond.

First of all glad to have you back and see that you have recovered from the election. I'm not sure if you had counseling, spent time is a safe zone, had puppy therapy or are wearing a safety pin, it's nice to have you back.

As for your comments, exactly what I am supposed to be apologizing for? As for calling me a liar, join the club. I have had more Ponzi pimps and haters call me a liar for more than 12 years, so don't want to hurt your feelings buttercup, but it's not new and I really could care less what you call me or think of me. But since you have called me a liar, PROVE IT!

But I am going to leave you with a few of my favorite Hillary Clinton quotes:

"We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society."

"I believe the primary role of the state is to teach, train and raise children. Parents have a secondary role"

"Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. They’re easy to manipulate. That’s the easy part."

"What the hell are we doing here? There’s no money here." Hillary Clinton when driving through upstate NY running for the Senate.

"F*** off! I have to see you ****-kickers everyday. I’m not going to talk to you too!" Hillary's response when an Arkansas State Trooper assigned to her security detail said Good Morning to her.

"I don’t give a F*** about them. Get them out of here and get them away from me." Hillary telling the head of her Secret Service Security deatil.

Such a warm caring person isn't she.

As for my credibility as a scam buster, I am not worried what you claim. Besides, the agencies we work with could care less what you or anyone else calls me or thinks of me. They've heard it all too.

Besides, politics has nothing to do with being a scam buster despite what you say.