PDA

View Full Version : StartRevshare....Ken Russo pitches yet another PONZI scam.....

okosh
10-15-2015, 07:33 PM
With the last 2 offerings, MyBinaryProfits and LikeXL being total lemons even by "player" standards serial ponzi/pyramid scheme pitchman Ken Russo is back with yet another ponzi scam to pitch....

October 15, 2015

Greetings Everyone,

My search for something different and sustainable in the
revenue share arena has led me to the StartRevshare
program which is scheduled to launch later this month
on Monday the 26th.

The program founder, Jens Steyaert, provides a level of
transparency seldom seen in the industry. I think you will
agree when you visit the website.....

https://www.startrevshare.com/?r=krusso

Step 1 - Click on the "Meet The Admin" link to see an
introductory message from Jens along with several
endorsements from folks in his network.

Step 2 - Click on the "Unique Sustainable Concept" link
to learn why StartRevshare is different.

Step 3 - Click on "Register" to join and you will receive a
welcome message along with instructions to join the Startpeeps
social network where we will find the latest news as the program
evolves.

There is certainly an Ad Pack plan for everyone starting at
only $5 as follows....

BEGINNER ---- $5
BRONZE ------- $10
SILVER --------- $20
GOLD ----------- $50
PLATINUM ---- $100

All Ad Packs mature at 150%.

Someone in the forum posted this suggestion.....

"i will still recommend to add $1 plan too. this will attract thousands
of small players to SRS and make it easier to promote and get referrals
too. just my suggestion!"

Jens response.....

That's a good point Hassan, will make sure to add a $1 package too.
Cheers, Jens

Payment methods are.....

Payza
SolidTrustPay
Perfect Money
Payeer
Bitcoin
PayPal - will be added prior to launch

We cannot fund at this time.

You will see that Jens is very active in the MMG forum. He is
receiving lots of positive comments and support there and he
is receptive to suggestions from the members.

Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Startrevshare-Startrevs-t503157.html)

I look forward to welcoming lots of new members to the StartRevshare
program which I believe is worthy of our support.

Ken

laidback
10-15-2015, 11:05 PM
It would be refreshing if his search for "something different" actually uncovered something other that the same old scams!!!

EagleOne
10-16-2015, 12:14 AM
It would be refreshing if his search for "something different" actually uncovered something other that the same old scams!!!

This is all he knows how to do. He wouldn't know a real program if it sat in his lap and hit up the side of the head with a 2/4

jasonclark
10-19-2015, 10:55 PM
Do some research before making false accusations. The owner of startrevshare is on Facebook. His name's Jens Steyaert. He's well known on other forums such as MMG and Warrior Forum. If you look at the background how the adpack buyers will be paid you won't be calling it a ponzi scheme. Other ad share sites only rely upon people purchasing adpacks to solely pay out their members. This one takes a different approach, it'll have loads of other external income streams to pay out members, he hasn't just built startrevshare alone, he has built a network to support the members, there's startpeeps.com which behaves like facebook, and a coupon code site is in the making before launch; hence the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere.

Go do more research....don't paint this one with the same brush

ProfHenryHiggins
10-19-2015, 11:31 PM
Do some research before making false accusations. The owner of startrevshare is on Facebook. His name's Jens Steyaert. He's well known on other forums such as MMG and Warrior Forum. If you look at the background how the adpack buyers will be paid you won't be calling it a ponzi scheme. Other ad share sites only rely upon people purchasing adpacks to solely pay out their members. This one takes a different approach, it'll have loads of other external income streams to pay out members, he hasn't just built startrevshare alone, he has built a network to support the members, there's startpeeps.com which behaves like facebook, and a coupon code site is in the making before launch; hence the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere.

You apparently do not know what MMG is. If a programme is being promoted there, it is highly likely to be of a shady, deceptive nature. Combine that with our knowledge of Ken Russo's past activities and modus operandi of selectively promoting criminal schemes and avoiding honest programmes, and you can see why our general rule of thumb puts StartRevShare firmly in the "scam" box.

Than there is this from their Terms of Service agreement:

This is not an investment program/site/club of any kind. The advertising services sold through our website are not financial in nature and will not solely provide any return and may not be construed as any form of Bond, Equity, Stock, Share, Holding or Security or any other type of financial instrument held in, or at, ours or any other organisation, firm, company or institution.

Any purchases of advertising services made through our system may only be expressed in terms of an advertising expense only and must not be referred to or described as any kind of investment.

That's a load of diarrheal calf droppings. Not calling it an investment does not change the actual laws and definitions of what an investment is. Nor is it a defense should the courts or fair trade agency of a country come after Jens.

littleroundman
10-20-2015, 12:07 AM
His name's Jens Steyaert. He's well known on other forums such as MMG and Warrior Forum.

Ummnn, are you really sure you want to go with "He's well known on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum " as an endorsement of your hero ???

The MMG (MoneyMaker Group) forum doesn't do "legitimate" it only does HYIP ponzis and pyramid scams.

If YOU want to play illegal ponzi and pyramid games on any of the "usual suspect" ponzi and pyramid forum, by all means do so.

It's your money to do with as you choose.

However, don't expect to come out of the forum into the real world and expect people to believe what you're doing is either legal or a legitimate business

The owner of startrevshare is on Facebook.

SERIOUSLY ???

Did you type that with a straight face ??

As of the second quarter of 2015, Facebook had 1.49 billion users who had logged in to Facebook during the 30 days prior to the count

If you're going to use "he has a Facebook account" as an indicator of your standards when it comes to doing due diligence, I'd suggest you are looking down the barrel of an extended period of poverty.

jasonclark
10-20-2015, 12:43 AM
Ok fair enough about the MMG, but this guy does seem to come from an internet marketing background, has his own blog, He's well known on the top internet marketing forum, Warrior Forum. But I'd just like to know one thing, why would you call this a scam if this revshare company is backed by other external income sources from other networks (proof's in the report) and that's where all the revenue will be made to pay out members who buy adpacks to advertise their affiliate links. I don't get how this is a ponzi scheme if it's backed by external income. I'm sure people in the "real world" would understand this.

Fair do's with OTHER rev companies where they only rely on adpacks to pay out members, they have no other revenue, just from adpacks alone. And as soon as people stop purchasing adpacks it all crashes and that's when people start shouting scam.

I guess only time will tell, till now I'd like to see how it goes after the launching phase and only then I'll invest. But from my opinion the way the owner puts it, it seems legit.

I couldn't care less what this Ken Russo guy promotes, the companies don't revolve around him. I'd rather make my own judgement (can't say the same for the rest of the crowd though).

If the owner of this site really wanted to scam, he'd have used a different name etc not give his personal FB, his real name, country etc. also a well known internet marketer for helping people through his blogs. Now what I don't understand is why would he put his reputation/credibility he's built all these years in the internet marketing industry on the line just to make a quick buck from this revshare site?

Fat City, LA
10-20-2015, 12:56 AM
*The owner of startrevshare is on Facebook AND his own blog?
WoW....what a achievement. Does he also have a drivers license and drink coffee?

*He's well known on other forums such as MMG."
AKA where the lowest of the low hang out. Never see a program on there not go scam.

*it'll have loads of other external income streams to pay out members
They all say that.

*and even promises this one won't be going anywhere.
Thats laughable.

*If the owner of this site really wanted to scam, he'd have used a different name etc not give his personal FB, his real name, country etc. Not put his reputation/credibility he's built all these years in the internet marketing industry on the line just to make a quick buck from this revshare site.
(25%) Real name is just part of the long con and (75% )he needs it for the processors. How much does actually make from blogging/marketing? Many just make that leap to scam=its where the $ is...

You should go all in ? or this isnt even a very original scam?

Go read the closed programs on MMG,this is just more of the same....

jasonclark
10-20-2015, 01:02 AM
*The owner of startrevshare is on Facebook AND his own blog?
WoW....what a achievement. Does he also have a drivers license and drink coffee?

*He's well known on other forums such as MMG."
AKA where the lowest of the low hang out.

*it'll have loads of other external income streams to pay out members
They all say that.

and even promises this one won't be going anywhere.
Thats laughable.

You should go all in ? or this isnt even a very original scam?

Go read the closed programs on MMG,this is just more of the same....

Is Warrior Forum also where the lowest of the lowest hangout? Do the lowest of the lowest also create blogs to help other internet marketers with helpful tips etc? All that just to reel us into this revshare scam, all those years maybe that was his plan.Time will tell, lets see where this takes me and the other buyers

littleroundman
10-20-2015, 01:03 AM
If the owner of this site really wanted to scam, he'd have used a different name etc not give his personal FB, his real name, country etc. Not put his reputation/credibility he's built all these years in the internet marketing industry on the line just to make a quick buck from this revshare site

Yet another example of a HYIP ponzi players' distorted "due diligence"

Do yourself a great big favour, Jason,

Google: "Andy Bowdoin", "Bernard Madoff", "Paul Burks", "Charis Johnson", "Sann Rodrigues" "Greg McKnight" and "Trevor E Reed", then come back and tell us all why someone using their real name, address and Facebook page or "putting their reputation on the line" is a marker of legitimacy.

Fat City, LA
10-20-2015, 01:06 AM
Is Warrior Forum also where the lowest of the lowest hangout? Do the lowest of the lowest also create blogs to help other internet marketers with helpful tips etc? All that just to reel us into this revshare scam, all those years maybe that was his plan.Time will tell, lets see where this takes me and the other buyers

Your going to be very, very rich. I PROMISE you.

jasonclark
10-20-2015, 01:14 AM

Google: "Andy Bowdoin", "Bernard Madoff", "Paul Burks", "Charis Johnson", "Sann Rodrigues" "Greg McKnight" and "Trevor E Reed", then come back and tell us all why someone using their real name, address and Facebook page or "putting their reputation on the line" is a marker of legitimacy.

Googled them all. Seems like they're behind bars for "milking money" from the innocents instead of paying out members and had no product to sell with no backup revenue claims. What about the likes of rest like MAP for example, why is that still operating even after it's well known? They accept paypal and why doesn't paypal get suspicious and report them to the authorities and have them wiped off the world wide web for good?

jasonclark
10-20-2015, 01:15 AM
Your going to be very, very rich. I PROMISE you.

I'll settle with enough to get by and if I get rich, well I won't be coming here to tell you about it.

littleroundman
10-20-2015, 01:46 AM
Seems like they're behind bars for "milking money" from the innocents instead of paying out members and had no product to sell with no backup revenue claims.

They all had "product" and they all had "outside sources of income"

Well, they said they did, anyway.

What's more, they said it convincingly enough to fool millions of "jasonclark" clones.

Telexfree had "VOIP services"

AdSurf Daily had "AdPacks"

Zeek Rewards had "auction bids"

As for C.E.P. (Colon End Parenthesis) it had it all, including "outside sources of income"

In the words of the SEC litigation release (https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2007/lr20191.htm)

The Commission alleges that Reed and Kimbrell solicited investors to purchase CEP memberships with a minimum investment of $20 through CEP's Internet website.

On the homepage of this site, CEP claimed that investors could make the "% of an auto-surf without surfing."

In order to invest in CEP, investors were required to open and fund an account at CEP Trust, which was also owned and controlled by Reed and Kimbrell. Reed,

Kimbrell, and CEP falsely claimed to use the funds to invest in safe, "brick and mortar" type businesses, such as travel agencies and real estate.

In fact, Reed and Kimbrell invested most of the money CEP raised in other high-risk, online schemes, including auto-surf programs. Reed and Kimbrell omitted to disclose to CEP investors that CEP had no record of its investments and that neither CEP nor CEP Trust have reliable financial records.

Moreover, Reed and Kimbrell, through CEP, made numerous other misrepresentations and omissions of material facts concerning (1) the safety and rate of return of the investment; (2) the nature and merits of the investment; (3) CEP's compliance with Commission regulations; and (4) the size and scope of CEP's overall membership program.

I'm guessing by the tone of your replies and the fact you are parroting the most basic, entry level ponzi players rationalizations and justifications, you're really new at this.

I'm not predicting a long and profitable career

jasonclark
10-20-2015, 02:06 AM
Difference between startrevshare and other adshare companies which claim they have so called products but in reality all thet have are just adpacks like you claim.

Here's the list of the network where startrevshare will pay its members from the external revenue:

Social Media Platform (like Facebook)
Search engine (like Yahoo/Google/MSN)
Forum
Marketplace (like Fiverr)
Crowdfunding site (like Kickstarter)
Couponcode website (like Retailmenot)

That's the big twist

Now that's what makes me and many others think who jumped on board that this isn't a ponzi scheme. Now that is where the external revenue will be generated as the owner claims. And it's all going to be launched together with startrevshare. So are the above platforms I mentioned are scam too? Paying members for purchasing adpacks to advertise and paying us revenue generated from the above platforms is a ponzi scheme?

This one looks different to me from the rest. Like I said, only time will tell but from the above, it looks positive and I don't and many others don't see this one as a scam.

jasonclark
10-20-2015, 02:22 AM
Don't know if you have heard of a startcoin (crypto currency) community called startjoin helped fund the whole above network so these holders of startcoin can raise their coin value and all the members who backed cluelessly are also part of the scam right?

Why go through all this just to scam us? Why not simply scam us just by using adpacks :S yeah I'm new to the game, and I have had my eyes on the ones that came before, and I never fell for them.

Well the above network backed to this revshare is what's making me and most others who don't want to be scammed fall for this one

littleroundman
10-20-2015, 03:19 AM
Tell me, Jason, do you know what a "strawman" argument is ??

Beacon
10-20-2015, 05:32 AM
Here's the list of the network where startrevshare will pay its members from the external revenue:

Forum
Couponcode website (like Retailmenot)[/B]

Where is there any evidence of any revenue coming from any of these into startrevshare?

Now that is where the external revenue will be generated as the owner claims. And it's all going to be launched together with startrevshare. ... paying us revenue generated from the above platforms

Where is there ANY evidence of this? and WHAT PERCENTAGE is coming from this? TO do that you would have to show how much is coming from subscriptions i.e. ad packs. And even then it would have to be less than fifty percent. My guess it is actually zero percent coming from other than subscriptions but it might be 1% but I dont think it is even that high.
It needs to be over 50%
Heres my prediction. You will not be able to show any money coming from other than subscriptions. If you do I will be surprised but you certainly won't be able to show more then 50%

This one looks different to me from the rest. Like I said, only time will tell but from the above, it looks positive and I don't and many others don't see this one as a scam.

LOOKS different and IS different are two DIFFERENT things!

path2prosperity
10-20-2015, 06:06 AM
why would he put his reputation/credibility he's built all these years in the internet marketing industry on the line?

Internet marketing. What is that in your book? I fear you may have been hoodwinked into a definition that is synonymous with “The Emperor’sNew Clothes.”

Marketing is
1) Identifying a product in a growth market.
2) Finding out how much customers will pay for the product and
3) Attempting to resource products to fill that gap.

Marketing lessons for pre teens. The ABC.

I opended a new thread about a book which has just hit the best seller lists in New York and Germany called "A Street Cat Named Bob (http://www.realscam.com/f34/street-cat-named-bob-lovely-book-new-york-best-seller-list-film-released-soon-4280/)." by James Bowen. Holywood has almost finished a film of the unlikely tale. James Bowen was a recovering heroin addict who found had a cat which was quite happpy to walk on a lead like a dog. Some cats will let their owners use a harness and lead. Most will not.

The book has been in the UK best seller lists for almost a year. Cat harnesses + leads is a growth market.
A marketer would find out how much people are prepared to pay cat harnesses in US and develop a product to fill the gap or resource one from established supplier.

I have lived with cats all my life and never tried to find one that adapted to a lead but my brother trained a pig to pull a cart after the war when petrol was on ration. I took the pig and cart to the shops to pick up heavy groceries. The only problem with porcine powered transport was that the pig would sit down in the middle of a road and bark ferociously at any motorist who honked his horn or tried to move him on before he had rested. Pig harnesses are not a growth market in US or UK but cat harnesses certainly are.

If you prefer to believe the Emperor's New Clothes version of marketing rather than give the matter some intelligent thought don't expect RS members to show much sympathy.

littleroundman
10-20-2015, 06:59 AM
Just so everyone knows what and who we're talking about here:

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/8796/JwXlDN.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img907/9681/TEJehb.jpg

Jens Steyaerts' jens-steyaert (https://be.linkedin.com/pub/jens-steyaert/58/a0/83a) profile on LinkedIn

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/7776/S0tUgU.jpg

The StartPeeps (http://startpeeps.com/) (supposedly) free social network

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/9106/zDh12e.jpg

The Jens Steyaert (http://www.1207.be/steyaert-jens/walenweg/ronse/oost-vlaanderen/A4Dj2j/detail_res) page on 1207.be

http://imageshack.com/a/img905/7241/0qyscO.jpg

Jens Steyaerts' Jens Steyaert Lead Swap (http://muncheye.com/jens-steyaert-lead-swaps)

http://imageshack.com/a/img633/3493/4BoESS.jpg

The man himself - Jens Steyaert

Whip
10-20-2015, 07:53 AM

well, let's tackle the fact as to how anyone knows it's his real name first if they are going to play that game. Then they can tell us where 'roman novak' is. lol

Fat City, LA
10-20-2015, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=jasonclark;91754]Difference between startrevshare and other adshare companies which claim they have so called products but in reality all thet have are just adpacks like you claim.

Forum

That's the big twist

This yokel does understand the massive cost and programming hours to build everything above? Just to keep then running would require a huge staff.
It would take years to make an kind of profit.

littleroundman
10-20-2015, 11:38 AM
This yokel does understand the massive cost and programming hours to build everything above? Just to keep then running would require a huge staff.
It would take years to make an kind of profit.

In the meantime, where's the money coming from to pay current members ??

All of these "outside sources of income" are either years away or free.

Yet, StartRevShare claims to be paying an outrageously high ROI already.

An AdSurfing ponzi by any other name is still a ponzi.

AND, it's the worst time to join any ponzi game.

* The collapse of My Advertising Pays is going to drive a lot of newbies out of the ponzi arena.

* MAP pulling out of the US is going to leave a lot of very pi**** off ponzi players out for ponzi blood.

* Black December is only a little over a month away

shipdit
10-20-2015, 12:13 PM
<snip>Do some research before making false accusations. The owner of startrevshare is on Facebook. His name's Jens Steyaert. He's well known on other forums such as MMG and Warrior Forum<snip>
<snip>it'll have loads of other external income streams to pay out members<snip>
<snip>he has built a network to support the members<snip>

<snip>hence the owner seems really confident and even promises this one won't be going anywhere.<snip>

Sounds great Jason.
Thanks for doing all of the research and due diligence for me.
I'm sold.
I'm on FaceBook, too!
I'm all in.
Where do I send more money than I can afford to lose as soon as possible?

SD

EagleOne
10-20-2015, 12:36 PM
Our friend Jason is also posting at MMG and he told Jens about RS and all our lies we are telling about SRS. Jens was kind enough to respond to Jason at MMG and here is what Jens had to say, and I quote:

"Hi Jason,

Well i read through the thread, and every valid point you make is simply disregarded so they simply don't listen to reason. They call it a Ponzi but the definition of a ponzi is simply to pay out members by revenue generated from new members enrolling in the program. So what we'll be doing is actually the opposite. :RpS_biggrin:

Here are 2 more arguments that will probably be disregarded or laughed away:

-> The initial idea was to simply build a network of sites and share revenue with members. Ask any of the 100+ members in my team and they can confirm that as we've been working on this for many months.

-> A scammer usually wants to make millions of dollars. I don't have that need and will live a very humble life, and the Philippines is a very cheap place to live. $2000 a month will be my income and i'm fine with that, all you'll see of me in my spare time is pictures on the beach or strolling around the city, not in front of my big mansion or expensive car. :RpS_biggrin:

So there you go, we have a solid business plan that will help make a lot of people a solid income and i don't care about money myself. Anybody trying to break down what we're doing here would better stop wasting his time and find a hobby that actually helps somebody else...

That's all for now, let's get back to work :RpS_biggrin:

Cheers,
Jens

So there you have it, straight from the admins own mouth this is not a Ponzi. Personally I was in awe of all the facts that he presented to prove SRS is not a Ponzi. I mean the mere fact that he does not take pictures of his mansion or expensive cars was what convinced me this was not a Ponzi, but I have to admit that his only taking $2K per month was also compelling as to why this is not a Ponzi. Then how could we miss that he has 100+ members on his team that can vouch that his only goal was to simply build a network of sites and share revenue with members. Hmm sounds a lot like Traffic Monsoon, MAP, MBP, insert the name of your favorite revenue sharing program here, admins all say about their programs. At least he has the lingo down, but then this is not Jens first rodeo.

I'm sure Jason believed every word

Whip
10-20-2015, 01:20 PM
Do some research before making false accusations.

but yet you came here and did it anyway.

okosh
10-20-2015, 06:33 PM

G'day Jason and welcome to RealScam forum...I hope your stay here will be an educational one :RpS_smile:

Lets do some research or Due Diligence as we call it together....

BTW...Nice pic in your avatar here....pity is not you....Comes from a site that does celebrity look alikes.....Research is fun when you know how...LOL

Yes Jens Steyaert has a blog....He started it in May 2015...about the same time his MMG user name was born....funny that....

Yes I have seen him on warrior forum for the past 3 years....What he posts may impress those new to all this like yourself but to me what he posts is just worms on the hook to keep newbies thinking they can make a fortune online......None of it is real....
This is all done to build a profile so that now 3 years later people like you will trust him....

And at MMG he also made a few posts looking for a following....Really didn't work....Only thing he got out of it was that when thread started for his program he was an admin who didn't join the day b4 and it wasn't his first post.....

okosh
10-20-2015, 06:44 PM
If the owner of this site really wanted to scam, he'd have used a different name etc not give his personal FB, his real name, country etc. also a well known internet marketer for helping people through his blogs. Now what I don't understand is why would he put his reputation/credibility he's built all these years in the internet marketing industry on the line just to make a quick buck from this revshare site?

So he spent 3 years to build his "credibility" online at warrior forum.....I do wonder how many people followed his advice and guides and actually made any decent money doing it but that's another matter...

There is only one reason that he would risk his reputation and that reason is MONEY......

He's been doing this for a few years all up now and he probably hasn't actually made money as fast as he would like.....So he sets up a program which will allow him to make money fast....3-6months from now he could easily make 50K out of this.....Of course that would mean that thousands of people like yourself will lose money.... Jens of course will have a good story which explains the loss and then he will lead you to the next scam and the next and the next....
Or he will simply vanish never to post at Warrior forum again.....

Whatever the maximum number of add packs a member can buy you can bet that Jens has at least one account with that many working adpacks as is allowed...He may have 2 or 3 accounts....Of course he never paid for the addpacks....he just takes out the profit as though he did....

Getting the picture of how admins work yet??....How they "honestly" steal your money while you praise them and think they are awesome??....

okosh
10-20-2015, 06:51 PM

Forum
Couponcode website (like Retailmenot)[/B]

That's the big twist

Now that's what makes me and many others think who jumped on board that this isn't a ponzi scheme. Now that is where the external revenue will be generated as the owner claims. And it's all going to be launched together with startrevshare. So are the above platforms I mentioned are scam too? Paying members for purchasing adpacks to advertise and paying us revenue generated from the above platforms is a ponzi scheme?

Well Jason I have seen this same story used b4....Can't remember the program but the admins name I think was something Bell.....Was maybe 3 years ago at MMG....Same story...guy turns up thinking he knew it all...Claimed much the same outside income....Of course it was all BS....
One of the other members here at RS might remember who I'm talking about....

So lets look at these outside revenue streams....Ask yourself 3 questions here....

1)How much actual income can be earned from the above list??.....

2)How long does it take to build it up to where it generates enough income to cover the returns promised??...

3)How are members paid while these outside revenue streams are being built up??....

okosh
10-20-2015, 06:57 PM
well, let's tackle the fact as to how anyone knows it's his real name first if they are going to play that game. Then they can tell us where 'roman novak' is. lol

This is a great point....

Well his facebook page is 5 years old.....But that means nothing since you can change your facebook name once every 6 months.....Your email addy as often as you like.....Facebook never ask for ID....
And you can have as many facebook names as you like...I have 7 FB accounts and none of them on my real name......

Warrior and MMG forums allow virtually any name you like and never ask for ID....

Lets face it... Jens Steyaert could be anyone.....

Whip
10-20-2015, 07:26 PM
Well Jason I have seen this same story used b4....Can't remember the program but the admins name I think was something Bell.....Was maybe 3 years ago at MMG....Same story...guy turns up thinking he knew it all...Claimed much the same outside income....Of course it was all BS....

lmao. everyone that's started every one of these scams?

okosh
10-20-2015, 07:47 PM
Our friend Jason is also posting at MMG and he told Jens about RS and all our lies we are telling about SRS. Jens was kind enough to respond to Jason at MMG and here is what Jens had to say, and I quote:
[/COLOR][/B]

I hope you extended a warm invitation to Jens to come and join us here ar RS forum so we can discuss his program...

Fat City, LA
10-20-2015, 08:34 PM

So lets look at these outside revenue streams....Ask yourself 3 questions here....

1)How much actual income can be earned from the above list??.....

2)How long does it take to build it up to where it generates enough income to cover the returns promised??...

3)How are members paid while these outside revenue streams are being built up??....

Mike Bell? He was hooked up w that Strosgosz character from Money Taker Group.
Last I heard ole Mike was locked up for running a con involving Teak trees in Thailand.

All the ambitious plans above are the same as the Rican Fund. Richard is one year in of three year sentence in UK.

okosh
10-20-2015, 09:36 PM
Mike Bell? He was hooked up w that Strosgosz character from Money Taker Group.
Last I heard ole Mike was locked up for running a con involving Teak trees in Thailand.

All the ambitious plans above are the same as the Rican Fund. Richard is one year in of three year sentence in UK.

That's the one....Mike Bell is in jail??....AWESOME news....woohhooo....

If anyone has a link to the MMG thread please post it....

okosh
10-20-2015, 09:41 PM
I wonder if this is him...Though this is from 2008...May have taken them a while to catch him...
Update on an old Thai boiler room fraud - Page 2 - TeakDoor.com - The Thailand Forum (http://teakdoor.com/thailand-and-asia-news/32298-update-old-thai-boiler-room-fraud-2.html)

path2prosperity
10-21-2015, 01:03 AM
What sales person needs somebody like Jason or Jens to help them build a list of clients or potential buyers? A sales person researches his or her niche, keeps his or her nose to the ground and keeps the information as a carefully guarded secret.

List builders and their ilk are nothing but parasites in your niche.

EagleOne
10-21-2015, 05:04 AM
The only Bell I remember is Dave Bell of T2MK, DCM, and C150 fame.

laidback
10-21-2015, 09:13 AM

Yeah, what a clown he was! Couldn't control his temper, when we pointed out the lies and inconsistencies he was perpetrating on his members, he flew of the handle and got himself and his top lieutenant,( can't remember her name right now) banned from MMG!

E2014T
10-21-2015, 09:32 AM
Ken is a veteran pimp. When is his downline going to wake up and file a class action lawsuit for every penny he has made from scams?

Whip
10-21-2015, 11:16 AM
Yeah, what a clown he was! Couldn't control his temper, when we pointed out the lies and inconsistencies he was perpetrating on his members, he flew of the handle and got himself and his top lieutenant,( can't remember her name right now) banned from MMG!

you mean like someone that posts here? lol

Fat City, LA
10-21-2015, 12:49 PM

"Hi Jason,

Well i read through the thread, and every valid point you make is simply disregarded so they simply don't listen to reason. They call it a Ponzi but the definition of a ponzi is simply to pay out members by revenue generated from new members enrolling in the program. So what we'll be doing is actually the opposite. :RpS_biggrin:

Here are 2 more arguments that will probably be disregarded or laughed away:

-> The initial idea was to simply build a network of sites and share revenue with members. Ask any of the 100+ members in my team and they can confirm that as we've been working on this for many months.

-> A scammer usually wants to make millions of dollars. I don't have that need and will live a very humble life, and the Philippines is a very cheap place to live. $2000 a month will be my income and i'm fine with that, all you'll see of me in my spare time is pictures on the beach or strolling around the city, not in front of my big mansion or expensive car. :RpS_biggrin:

So there you go, we have a solid business plan that will help make a lot of people a solid income and i don't care about money myself. Anybody trying to break down what we're doing here would better stop wasting his time and find a hobby that actually helps somebody else...

That's all for now, let's get back to work :RpS_biggrin:

Cheers,
Jens

So there you have it, straight from the admins own mouth this is not a Ponzi. Personally I was in awe of all the facts that he presented to prove SRS is not a Ponzi. I mean the mere fact that he does not take pictures of his mansion or expensive cars was what convinced me this was not a Ponzi, but I have to admit that his only taking $2K per month was also compelling as to why this is not a Ponzi. Then how could we miss that he has 100+ members on his team that can vouch that his only goal was to simply build a network of sites and share revenue with members. Hmm sounds a lot like Traffic Monsoon, MAP, MBP, insert the name of your favorite revenue sharing program here, admins all say about their programs. At least he has the lingo down, but then this is not Jens first rodeo.

I'm sure Jason believed every word

If I had given this character $ and this was the best he had.. (with time to prepare)...I would be ill.

Love the part from this hack about "every valid point".
Like a fb page? Said he wont scam? Posts on Money TAKER group?
Hilarious....if he doesnt have your cash.

ribshaw
10-21-2015, 03:58 PM
I don't get how this is a ponzi scheme if it's backed by external income. I'm sure people in the "real world" would understand this.

Welcome to the thread, hope you did not leave us already. As someone in the "real world" let me start by saying I understand that when there is endless chain recruiting for fresh money it's a Ponzi/Pyramid Scam. ZERO EXCEPTIONS
Add in 150% payouts any old time (until the money coming in from said endless recruiting ends) and I'm so certain it's a scam I would mortgage my house to bet on its collapse if I could.

Forum

That's the big twist

Most people are not going to come out and say they are scamming you, they will have a plausible but hard to verify story. Of course to drink from their frosty mug of infinite prosperity you have to reach into your wallet first. That is where the story comes apart quickly. The more likely scenario is all these things are "promised" to happen, but never will. Being in the real world, can you point us to an independent auditor that has signed their name to any of these claims? All of this would need to be registered with the SEC so that would be a good place dig up the financials.

Really though, if dude was running all these businesses what on earth does he need your $100 for? Couldn't he just send you $50 any time he was feeling all sharey:RpS_confused::RpS_confused::RpS_confused:

Then we can come back to which institution is holding all the funds and generating the reports. Please tell me it isn't the admin as that leads to all sorts of defalcation.

okosh
10-21-2015, 06:41 PM

I think that's him....I remember him claiming the same kind of outside revenue...was all BS of course...

okosh
10-22-2015, 08:01 PM
The latest poop from admin....

Hi,

It's Jens here the admin of StartRevshare and i want to inform you about some important updates.

As you know, the security of our members and the longevity of our business is what we care about most. So we're working hard on building partner websites that will generate external revenue to pay out StartRevshare members forever.

We're currently working on:
-> Coupon code site
-> Marketplace (like Fiverr)
-> Marketing Forum
-> Improvements on StartPeeps.com
-> General support desk to provide top-notch support on all platforms

We're also setting up all payment processors so you'll be able to fund your account shortly. A big update about this is that we won't be including Payza and instead add a gateway to fund accounts with credit/debit card. When using this option you can receive payments straight to your bank account or by check in mail.

As i mentioned the security of our members funds is of utmost importance and at the moment Payza is too big of a risk as they are under investigation and ruling will follow in january. Our business is making sure payments are made on time and every single day!

The processors used will be as follow:
- SolidTrusPay
- Perfectmoney
- Payeer
- Bitcoin
- Credit/debit card

Because we are adding a new gateway and to give all members the chance to fund their cards in case you want to use this option, we will postpone the launch until November 2 (one week later).

The current referral contest will end this weekend, so when it ends the money will be added to winners balance. Once we have fully tested all payment gateways you will be able to instantly withdraw the money from your account, or choose to keep it there to buy ad packs the moment we launch. (will be next week)

PLUS: We'll be launching a new referral contest beginning of next week so no need to stop your promotions!

We are also considering adding a second tier affiliate program, and for this we want your opinion. A second tier system allows you to build a team and earn from the people your referrals bring to the site, a one level program allows you to earn a higher commission from your direct referrals.

Please take a second of your time to vote and we'll consider the results in our decision:
-> https://freeonlinesurveys.com/p/inRdQBZz?qid=743782

That's it for now, we are about to launch an amazing business that will allow all people that buy ad packs to earn a passive income forever. We are approaching 3000 in our pre-launch which is simply amazing, and preparing everything carefully to have a smooth launch.

If you haven't done yet, make sure to read our complete business plan here and you'll be amazed about the possibilities.
https://startrevshare.com/250-a-day.pdf

If you have any questions, just let me know and i'll be happy to help you out!

All the best,
Jens

EagleOne
10-22-2015, 08:34 PM
I did invite Jens to come join us here as I know he reads this thread. He posted a couple of comments that I made here, but failed to post what I was responding to in my post. I had asked him some questions and made some general comments that I don't think he appreciated that much. So instead of answering my questions, he is trying to distort what I said here. So we'll see if he answers my questions.

Hopefully he will take me up on my offer for him to come here and post instead of just reading.

EagleOne
10-22-2015, 08:49 PM
Jens did answer my questions and here are his answers:

Alright i can't wait to hear what you have to say, i expect you to be a man of your word.

1. Where's the money coming from to pay current members at launch?

Well this can be found in the report but here is an overview:

-> https://startpeeps.com - Advertising revenue through cpm banner ads. (example tsu.co)
-> Start Coupon Code (http://startcouponcodes.com) - Coupon codes from online retailers - affiliate commissions
-> http://startpeepsmarket.com - Online marketplace commission on every sale (example fiverr.com)
-> http://startpeepsfunding.com - Crowdfunding 5% on all donations (example kickstarter.com)
-> startpeeps - Home (http://startpeeps.com/startsearchengine) - advertising sales through cpm network (spider currently developed)
-> http://startrevshare.com/forum - Marketing forum (aka WF) - advertising sales + paid marketplace

Except for the crowdfunding site, all these sites will be ready and heavily promoted before launch nov 2. The crowdfunding site will be introduced in some weeks and i will post the first projects helping out kids in the Philippines so they don't have to sell stuff on the streets and can go to school (my girlfriend is a teacher). So a nice way for people receiving cashback to help make the world a better place (good karma).

We will introduce more assets that generate revenue and grow current assets continiously, mainly the introduction of our own ad network (example: google adwords), CPA network (example: peerfly.com) and affiliate network (example: clickbank.com)

2. Aren't some of the future offerings free and not income sources, i.e. social media?

Social media is free for users but is monetized through advertising (cpm networks for instance $1 per 1000 impressions)

3. Since you are paying a 150% ROI, why does this not make your program a HYIP Rev-Share program?

We are a cashback site, similar to topcashback.co.uk. They also offer 100%+ cashback and recoup this by additional sales and external revenue. See here: https://www.topcashback.co.uk/about?cat=History Also don't forget the 25% repurchase rule.

4. Why weren't you aware that Payza was under a criminal investigation if you really had done your homework/due diligence until I posted the information here?

The official statement was announced the moment you posted it here, i wasn't aware of serious issues before, mea culpa.

5. Are you aware of the old saying: You are known by the company you keep?

Yes and i stand by my project and fully focused on my mission.

6. Why haven't you updated your LinkedIn Profile with your launching SRS and that you are now living in the Philippines?

I don't spend much time on Linkedin.

Now i would like to hear your answer as to how you explain your behaviour. (see post above)

Have a nice day,
Jens

EagleOne
10-22-2015, 08:53 PM
The latest poop from admin....

Jason didn't appreciate your choice of words and is not going to respond.

jasonclark
10-22-2015, 09:00 PM
That's about right eagleone but from what I can see, you don't seem to help your victims but instead "make fun of them" along with your realscam buddies. Time will tell with Jens program, i'll be buying soon after I see people getting results, you wont be able to stop us. Who knows you might secretly be purchasing adpacks off Jens too, but afraid to reveal your identity to your buddies on this forum

jasonclark
10-22-2015, 09:00 PM
After all we can't trust anybody on the net these days (including you)

okosh
10-22-2015, 09:11 PM
That's about right eagleone but from what I can see, you don't seem to help your victims but instead "make fun of them" along with your realscam buddies. Time will tell with Jens program, i'll be buying soon after I see people getting results, you wont be able to stop us. Who knows you might secretly be purchasing adpacks off Jens too, but afraid to reveal your identity to your buddies on this forum

Nobody wants to stop you....It's your money to do with as you please....

Just a friendly tip mate....

It's best if you going to spend in a program like this to do it from day 1......Waiting till you see people getting results is a bad move....Usually by then it's a little late to spend....
Ask at MMG the advice of experienced players.....They will all tell you to get in early...get your seed money out then play with the profits....

But like I said...Do as you please...it's your money.....And please let us know how you go in this program....Would love to hear from you in say 6 months and find out how you went here...

Best of luck :RpS_smile:

okosh
10-22-2015, 09:12 PM
Jason didn't appreciate your choice of words and is not going to respond.

He can't reply...If he did how would he explain how his outside revenue will take months to actually bring in any money and how he will pay members in the mean time....
Even the seasoned players know the answers to these questions....

jasonclark
10-22-2015, 09:19 PM
Nobody wants to stop you....It's your money to do with as you please....

Just a friendly tip mate....

It's best if you going to spend in a program like this to do it from day 1......Waiting till you see people getting results is a bad move....Usually by then it's a little late to spend....
Ask at MMG the advice of experienced players.....They will all tell you to get in early...get your seed money out then play with the profits....

But like I said...Do as you please...it's your money.....And please let us know how you go in this program....Would love to hear from you in say 6 months and find out how you went here...

Best of luck :RpS_smile:

Well thank you for the friendly tip. I'll bear that in mind. As you mentioned it's best not to wait, well in that case I might just sign up tomorrow since it's in the pre launch stage.

And of course I will be back to share my story after 6 months whether its good or bad.

If I'm not back well, blame it on ww3 or the natural disasters

jasonclark
10-22-2015, 09:23 PM
He can't reply...If he did how would he explain how his outside revenue will take months to actually bring in any money and how he will pay members in the mean time....
Even the seasoned players know the answers to these questions....

Ask the admin/owner of the program directly instead of pointing these questions to us. You seem to be going round in circles, I explained the external revenue and you people still don't get it. Well go take it with the admin then on MMG, Jens seems to be doing a good job replying to EagleOne aka Lynndel on MMG so......Lets just see how it goes.

But anyway as far as I'm concerned and like you already warned me of the risks, I have still made up my mind. If I make it or break it, either way I won't be banging my head in shame since I have other online ventures too so yeah

Kudos!

Whip
10-22-2015, 09:28 PM
Ask the admin/owner of the program directly instead of pointing these questions to us.

you allegedly did your due diligence to be able to come here and defend this scam and say we are wrong. Show us your proof.

jasonclark
10-22-2015, 09:31 PM
ok back to the writing board again......

-> https://startpeeps.com - Advertising revenue through cpm banner ads. (example tsu.co)
-> Start Coupon Code (http://startcouponcodes.com) - Coupon codes from online retailers - affiliate commissions
-> http://startpeepsmarket.com - Online marketplace commission on every sale (example fiverr.com)
-> http://startpeepsfunding.com - Crowdfunding 5% on all donations (example kickstarter.com)
-> startpeeps - Home (http://startpeeps.com/startsearchengine) - advertising sales through cpm network (spider currently developed)
-> http://startrevshare.com/forum - Marketing forum - advertising sales + paid marketplace

Like I mentioned previously that's where the external revenue will be coming from. The proof will be coming after we people get paid. But I have already done my due diligence. And yes so far I still defend this "scam in your books"

okosh
10-22-2015, 09:38 PM
Ask the admin/owner of the program directly instead of pointing these questions to us. You seem to be going round in circles, I explained the external revenue and you people still don't get it. Well go take it with the admin then on MMG, Jens seems to be doing a good job replying to EagleOne aka Lynndel on MMG so......Lets just see how it goes.

But anyway as far as I'm concerned and like you already warned me of the risks, I have still made up my mind. If I make it or break it, either way I won't be banging my head in shame since I have other online ventures too so yeah

Kudos!

You're most welcome.....

The other tip experienced players will give you is to never deposit/spend more then you can afford to lose....Ask at MMG if you don't believe me....

EagleOne
10-22-2015, 09:42 PM
Jason: Glad to see you posting here. Rather odd that you wanted to keep commenting about RS but wasn't posting your comments here instead of at MMG. It is a waste of the thread at MMG to keep harping about what is said here.

But in regard to your question at MMG is this the best I could do? You've got to be kidding. As for how I treat victims, you have no clue. I would love for you to answer my phone for just two hours. You would have a whole new perspective on what Ponzi's and scams are all about and the destruction they cause. Actually I don't think you could last 30 minutes hearing the horror stories I hear daily.

You see I have one big advantage over you. I know who all the players are and what they are about. Been exposing scams and Ponzi's for more than 11 years now. How I respond to them is totally different than how I respond to true victims of these Ponzi's/scams. When you have been called all the names I have been called, had all the lies that have been told about me, and all the personal attacks, you would have a totally different perspective.

I can't begin to count all the admins that have said the very same thing that Jens is saying right now, and everyone of them is in the Closed, inactive and offline threads at MMG or soon will be. You should spend some time reading those threads. It will give you a really good education before you lose all your money.

okosh
10-22-2015, 09:44 PM

-> http://startrevshare.com/forum - Marketing forum - advertising sales + paid marketplace

Like I mentioned previously that's where the external revenue will be coming from. The proof will be coming after we people get paid. But I have already done my due diligence. And yes so far I still defend this "scam in your books"

Jason this all sounds great.....But you are not factoring in all the required information....

Yes those things make real money....But how long will that take??......Where is the money to pay members coming from while these income streams are being built up??...And can these income streams cover payments to members??...

Lets say all the members spend a total of 50K....Not an excessive amount of money to expect as a total member investment.....

Add packs earn 50% profit.....So on 50K total deposits admin needs to generate 25K worth of income to cover member profits....

Can the income streams listed by you above generate that sort of income(25K)??......If you answer no other question then please just answer this one....:RpS_smile:

Whip
10-22-2015, 10:09 PM

no one cares where it "will be coming from", maybe, if at all. where is it coming from NOW?
so let's really get back to that writing board that you are so scared to get near.

okosh
10-22-2015, 10:56 PM

I clicked on all those links....Here is what I found out....

Startpeeps....a social network where you will earn you $1-5 for each referral....

Start coupon codes....an empty website looks like owned by Jens.......Zero income

Start peeps market.......earns nothing as doesn't even exist yet....Also owned by Jens...

Start peeps funding.....also earns nothing as doesn't exist yet......Also owned by Jens...

Start peeps....A search engine.....also earns nothing.....

Start revshare forum....Doesn't exist and even when does exist will earn nothing.....

So we have 6 links which Jason and admin claim will be the outside revenue used to pay members.....
None of them could possibly earn even 1% of the money needed to pay members.....

The admin story of "Outside revenue streams" is not true....All just baseless claims....

Tell me again Jason how this program is anything but an illegal ponzi scheme??.....

okosh
10-22-2015, 10:57 PM
If anyone wants to they are welcome to post my findings at MMG...))

ribshaw
10-22-2015, 11:22 PM
I clicked on all those links....Here is what I found out....

Startpeeps....a social network where you will earn you $1-5 for each referral....

Start coupon codes....an empty website looks like owned by Jens.......Zero income

Start peeps market.......earns nothing as doesn't even exist yet....Also owned by Jens...

Start peeps funding.....also earns nothing as doesn't exist yet......Also owned by Jens...

Start peeps....A search engine.....also earns nothing.....

Start revshare forum....Doesn't exist and even when does exist will earn nothing.....

So we have 6 links which Jason and admin claim will be the outside revenue used to pay members.....
None of them could possibly earn even 1% of the money needed to pay members.....

The admin story of "Outside revenue streams" is not true....All just baseless claims....

Tell me again Jason how this program is anything but an illegal ponzi scheme??.....

This makes me coo for the old days when http://www.realscam.com/f8/bit-billions-bitbillions-com-2083/ was going to bring Bill Gates outta retirement.

But I have already done my due diligence. And yes so far I still defend this "scam in your books"

What okosh did was due diligence. What you did was repeat assertions made by the admin and folks that make their living offering rainbows and leprechauns just over the next hill.

littleroundman
10-22-2015, 11:36 PM
The weirdly funny thing about it is, with each successive post jasonclark reveals himself to be an ultra newbie cruisin' for his first bruisin'

No ponzi player with the slightest experience would join a new game this close to Black December, ESPECIALLY when the "admin" has been caught lying about non existent "outside sources of income" during pre launch.

Jens couldn't even make it past pre launch before his B/S was exposed, which doesn't bode well for the longevity of his nonsense program.

Oh well, there's nothing anyone can do for jasonclark now, except sit back and wait for his inevitable disappearance.

okosh
10-23-2015, 12:23 AM
Oh well, there's nothing anyone can do for jasonclark now, except sit back and wait for his inevitable disappearance.

I don't agree.....I look at Jason and I see myself back in early 2005.....
If only someone had taken the time back then to show me and teach me how this all works then I bet I'd have quit making spends in such programs long b4 I did....
I can tell you that the arrogant and attacking approach only kept me playing longer and more....Might work on experienced players but it won't do any good with newbies.....

Jason is at the stage where he "believes"....Shouldn't we try to help him open his eyes and mind and draw his own conclusions rather then believe the admin story??....

littleroundman
10-23-2015, 12:42 AM
I guess it comes down to a judgement call.

Your experience tells you there's hope for jason, whereas mine tells me he is showing all the signs of someone with nothing but $$ in his eyes who is so indoctrinated only time and experience are going to work.

Time really will tell all.

EagleOne
10-23-2015, 01:09 AM
Jens did say the launch has been delayed a week and about the other sites: Except for the crowdfunding site, all these sites will be ready and heavily promoted before launch nov 2. The crowdfunding site will be introduced in some weeks and i will post the first projects helping out kids in the Philippines so they don't have to sell stuff on the streets and can go to school (my girlfriend is a teacher). We'll see come 11/2 if they work or not.

Whip
10-23-2015, 08:37 AM
I don't agree.....I look at Jason and I see myself back in early 2005.....
If only someone had taken the time back then to show me and teach me how this all works then I bet I'd have quit making spends in such programs long b4 I did....
I can tell you that the arrogant and attacking approach only kept me playing longer and more....Might work on experienced players but it won't do any good with newbies.....

Jason is at the stage where he "believes"....Shouldn't we try to help him open his eyes and mind and draw his own conclusions rather then believe the admin story??....

guess he shouldn't have attacked this site then.

ribshaw
10-23-2015, 08:53 AM

An emphatic yes, but if not him then other readers is just as satisfactory an outcome.

Some of the best discussions IMO that have taken place here are when people like Aussie Striker, Dr. Bob, Steve Lawson, and others show up in an attempt to defend program du jour. Other than a little sloganeering all we are ever offered is you'll see this time it will be different. I like to think most readers can see through this, otherwise why bother?

Conversely, some of these players just want to believe or pretend to believe to keep the referral commish rolling that these endless recruiting gimmicks are real businesses. http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advertising-pays-scam-ponzi-3439/index180.html#post91839

Right now I don't know what camp Jason falls in, but certainly welcome him to stick around.

E2014T
10-23-2015, 09:27 AM
Your experience tells you there's hope for jason, whereas mine tells me he is showing all the signs of someone with nothing but $$ in his eyes who is so indoctrinated only time and experience are going to work.Time and experience are the best teachers. However, okosh has made a great point that if someone takes enough care and time to explain the entire picture, it works sooner. Oddly enough, for me it was Patryn who took time to explain things to me. Only to use me in his scheme of course, but still, if he didn't take that time, I'd still be caught up in schemes.

okosh
10-23-2015, 06:32 PM
I guess it comes down to a judgement call.

Your experience tells you there's hope for jason, whereas mine tells me he is showing all the signs of someone with nothing but $$ in his eyes who is so indoctrinated only time and experience are going to work.

Time really will tell all.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong....But I'd rather try and be wrong rather then not try and be wrong....

okosh
10-23-2015, 06:39 PM
From the last update....

The current referral contest will end this weekend, so when it ends the money will be added to winners balance. Once we have fully tested all payment gateways you will be able to instantly withdraw the money from your account, or choose to keep it there to buy ad packs the moment we launch. (will be next week)

Maybe Jason can explain where the money from the referral contest will come from??....Certainly wont be from the "outside revenue" as that won't exist yet.....

So not only is money added to winners account but these people can use that money to buy add packs....
This will then cost the program an extra 50% on top of the original prize.....

Where does this money come from Jason??

littleroundman
10-23-2015, 07:20 PM
If I'm wrong then I'm wrong....But I'd rather try and be wrong rather then not try and be wrong....

There's no "right or wrong"

Just two different opinions and two different approaches

E2014T
10-24-2015, 07:02 AM
Just two different opinions and two different approaches

They are not mutually exclusive. As a matter of fact, they work better in combination than separately.

EagleOne
10-24-2015, 04:13 PM
I asked Jens to tell where the income was coming from to pay the members at launch since all of his outside resources he says they will have are still a ways off from generating revenue. Here is his response:

These are indeed great questions and i'll be more than happy to answer them

Jens: I want to thank you for answering my questions, but the real question is where is the money coming from at launch to pay the members. The links you provided for future income will take time to ramp up and providing any real source of outside income. As they stand right now:

The initial idea was to create a social network like Tsu.co (which had millions of users in few months by the way) and shares 90% of revenue with users. Instead we will use the referral commissions for members to enter contests and win physical products to increase the popularity of our platform and increase it's revenue.

Start coupon codes....an empty website..Zero income
Start peeps market......doesn't even exist yet..no income
Start peeps funding.....also doesn't exist yet..no income
Start peeps....A search engine.....earns nothing at the moment
Start revshare forum....Doesn't exist yet

One question: Ever heard of a local server?

Now I know once you launch these will be activated, at least you said they would, but it is going to take time for them to generate the revenue you will need to pay your 150% ROI. Thus my question, where is the money coming from on launch to pay the members?

Growth hacking is a powerful method to grow a business online. We'll use the power of the community and word of mouth (affiliate marketing) to grow our other sites in the network. Your other question is based on the assumtion that we don't have income streams atm and no initial budget, which makes the conversation hypthetical.

It's clear Sir Lyndell has very little internet marketing experience and doesn't understand how an online business can grow very fast. Numerous platforms and products grow a userbase of millions in a very short period of time and product launches make thousands of sales daily through the power of a large affiliate base. And as i explained, our community at Startrevshare not only directly benefits from the growth of our company, but also constantly looks for additional ways to increase their online income, so our main focus will be to provide them with all the tools they need to make both of these things happen.

So i have 1 simple counter questions:

1. It's clear Sir Lyndell is convinced that everybody entering this program will lose money. So i just wonder how he comes to this conclusion? In case the external revenue isn't sufficient to keep paying the 150% (minus 25 repurchase), we can simply lower the cashback we give to members buying advertising on Startrevshare. I stated this before but the business model we follow isn't other revsharing sites, but a company like topcashback.co.uk (who has been around for many years) that pays 100%+ cashback to members using external revenue sources. Tbe difference is that we won't limit our business to one platform, but keep on expanding our network of partner sites. smile.gif

Have a nice day,
Jens

PS: i think i already know the answer, and in that case i have my reply ready

Said so much but never answered the question and now is also a psychic.

okosh
10-24-2015, 06:48 PM
One tactic being used to give the illusion of huge interest in his ponzi scheme is the use of "Paid to" visitors who get paid 5cents each to sign up....

See here...
PAYING $0.05 for SIMPLE SIGN-UP ONLY [7/100] PAYPAL ONLY [PAID $0.35] - eMoneySpace (http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,387009.0.html)

MMG member "Softstor" real name Michael Colucci who runs "income Club" and has his own thread here...http://www.realscam.com/f11/michael-colucci-aka-softstor-mmg-admin-income-club-4290/
Posted about it in the MMG thread....

This may explain why so many members joined since yesterday. None of these members will upgrade. They are just joining to get their $0.05.

Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=503157&view=findpost&p=1109422612)

But does Michael Colucci aka Softstor tell this to his "Income Club" members??.....

Hell NO.....He uses it as a tool to convince his club members that this ponzi scheme will be huge....

From facebook...

Michael Colucci: This will be big. 4600 members have registered. Launching in 9 days.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
https://www.facebook.com/groups/incomeclubs/permalink/903063436447118/

Whip
10-24-2015, 07:06 PM
.05? LMAO! who's working like a bitch now? certainly not people with real jobs.

okosh
10-24-2015, 07:53 PM
.05? LMAO! who's working like a bitch now? certainly not people with real jobs.

The real problem is that all these newbie "paid to" clickers see what they creating account for and at least some of them may be tempted to make deposit...They get a taste for it then it's onto the next scam and the next and the next....

Even worse would be if they ended up on the list of a Ken Russo or a Michael Colucci.....

Gregg
10-24-2015, 10:11 PM

They all might be legitimate revenue sources, as far as it goes, the problem is, they are promising to pay out the kind of money, well, no legitimate business, but lets say, Apple profit with lemonade stand revenues...those sources pay pennies, or less, certainly not often rising to the degree of a dollar a hit, but your "program" is promising to pay out significant income...and lets just face the math here for a moment, you can't make the kind of promised returns selling heroin that you got for free when a barge full of it crashed on your back lawn....the utter stupidity and mathematical illiteracy of the people who believe this stuff astounds me. I have, after more than 10 years of following it, come to the conclusion that to play these schemes you have to either know its a scam and have no ethical barrier to prevent you from stealing as long as you're in the second ring of receiving the stolen money, or you're just flat phucking retarded and someone needs o take your money away from you and take care of your responsibilities for you. You're too dumb to have money.

Gregg
10-24-2015, 10:14 PM
All of that even comes after you have gotten around the fact that Ken Russo is the one pitching it, the man has not made an honest nickel in the last decade that I know of, he's so crooked he has to screw his pants on in the morning.

Sending money to Ken Russo makes less sense than using hundred dollar bills to light your BBQ.

littleroundman
10-24-2015, 11:05 PM
Sending money to Ken Russo makes less sense than using hundred dollar bills to light your BBQ.

Actually, you'd be better off using hundred dollar bills to light your barbecue.

At least you'd come away with a few charred sausages and some burnt steak.

Russo will leave you with nothing, and laugh as he does it.

okosh
10-26-2015, 07:40 PM
Michael Colucci aka Softstor at MMG is pimping this one as "100% sustainable".....

Here is snip of his latest email....

All Revenue from all these platforms will be shared with the ad packs which will create a 100% sustainable business model.

laidback
10-27-2015, 09:02 AM
Michael Colucci aka Softstor at MMG is pimping this one as "100% sustainable".....

Here is snip of his latest email....
All Revenue from all these platforms will be shared with the ad packs which will create a 100% sustainable business model.A business model of a non-existent business? At least the statuette of a non-existent unicorn has artistic value!

EagleOne
10-27-2015, 01:45 PM
You can bet that Michael and Jens are not going to like my last post at MMG.

okosh
10-27-2015, 09:01 PM
Latest poop from admin....Jens claims this will be paying forever....LMAO....

Hi,

It's Jens here from StartRevshare with some more updates.

1. Accounts are ready for funding through these gateways:

-> Perfectmoney (0% deposit fee - 3% cashout fee)
-> Bitcoin (0% deposit fee - 0% cashout fee)
-> Credit / Debit Card (0% deposit fee - 0% cashout in Euro - 5% cashout for other currencies)

When funding your account using your card, you'll have the option to withdraw the money in two ways:
-> Straight to your bank account
-> Pick up the money in a bank of your choice

STP and Payeer will be added to the deposit methods shortly.

2. New referral contest has started!

The last contest ended and all winners have been credited, so now have launched a new contest wiht the same prize money ($3000) which ends this sunday the day before we officially launch.

3. New flash banners have been added to the referral page

With our new referral contest started, it's a great time to add some flashy banners to promote StartRevshare, so that's what we did. More promo material will be added to the referral page shortly, such as landing pages, splash pages, follow up emails, rebrandable reports etc.

4. Increasing of staff

As we are building multiple platforms, we have hired 4 more people to help us out. 2 people will manage the coupon code site and add new coupons and promote them all over non-stop. We'll also create a suggestions group in Startpeeps and everybody can post their suggestions there to make the sites on our platform better. Our new developers will check this group daily and make changes accordingly.

So that's it for now, i'm sure you realise that we are building something amazing here, and you'll have a constant source of income as a StartRevshare member. The numerous income streams we'll add to our network will create a solid business that will get you paid forever.

Please stay tuned for a new update!

Have a nice day,
Jens

okosh
11-15-2015, 09:10 PM
Anybody got a fork handy??.....This one is DONE!!!!

Update is not even from admin...is from a "staff member".....Looks like Elvis has left the building......LMAO....

Very Important SRS Update. Please Read!

Dear SRS Members,

As you know from the previous update we are now working on the new custom script which will improve members experience tremendously and provide higher security for member's accounts. We expect the script to be ready within 2-3 weeks.

Because of the multiple attempts of some members to defraud the system, by attempting to steal other members funds, make fake deposits etc, we are implementing some measures which will help to protect your accounts and the program as a whole.

Until the new script is implemented, starting today 24 Hours Withdrawal guarantee will be removed. Every withdrawal will be checked manually for security reasons. It will require additional time to process, and we are asking for you patience and cooperation.

Also some permanent changes are made to withdrawal amounts and repurchase rule.

Minimum Withdrawal amount is raised to $25, and repurchase rule is changed to 50/50.

SRS is designed for our members to be able to build long lasting $250 a Day income stream, and we will not tolerate members who are here not to do so, but to take an advantage of the system.

SRS is growing fast and it is positioned to become one of the best Revenue Sharing Programs on the net. Lets work together to achieve this amazing goal.

We will not allow few cheaters to ruin this life changing opportunity for the rest of the members!

High standard security measures and new repurchase and minimum withdrawal rules, will insure the program stability and add more confidence for brand new members.

To your Amazing Success
Tatiana
SRS Project Manager

okosh
11-16-2015, 06:12 PM
Time for the pitchmen of this one to jump ship.....

I have placed StartRevShare on Problem Status.

Today I posted a thread in their Facebook Group asking the reasoning behind raising the min withdrawal to $25. I received a response stating that no discussions area allowed about the $25 min withdrawal and they deleted my post.

This is a hostile way of running a program. The members have the right to know the reasoning behind the rule changes.

Starting today I will be withdrawing all of my earnings.

Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Startrevshare-Startrevs-t503157.html&st=1065&p=1109449851#entry1109449851)

Fendaril
11-16-2015, 06:33 PM
Sorry to say but so many of these sites are coming out daily that there won't be enough time in a day to individually refute them all.

Can't the Ken Russo love notes be sent to his e-mail address?

E2014T
11-16-2015, 06:39 PM
Starting today I will be withdrawing all of my earnings.Starting today is too late. You should have been withdrawing starting with day 1.

The members have the right to know the reasoning behind the rule changes.Yeah, right. The members ain't got no rights to know nothing. It's an illegal scheme, you have no rights. Kiss admin's arse for the money you already got and kiss the rest of it good-bye is the only right you got.

E2014T
11-16-2015, 07:34 PM
O.k., the entire industry is garbage, but there is trash and then there is trash.

Hi

I don't understand what problem it is with a minimum limit of $25 before you can withdraw.
I would think people join a revshare to make money.
I find it strange to withdraw such small amounts instead of just re-investing until the limit is reached.
If you have joined to make money then re-invest 100% until you are at a level where it is interesting to withdraw.

Have a great day

Rune F
You understand perfectly well what the problem is. What I don't understand is whom exactly are you hoping to fool in the den of thieves? Or you just like to hear yourself talk?

EagleOne
11-17-2015, 06:54 PM
With all that has transpired in the last few days, I have to wonder what Jason Clark is thinking about now. One has to wonder if he stlll believes or is realizing this is not what he thought it was and was duped into believing Jens program was real despite our warnings.

stacy532
11-20-2015, 03:40 AM
ever since mpa came out there has been a huge boom of copycats
they must be getting desperate because they start making claims like that lasting forever crap i know they cant back up... :RpS_cool::RpS_cool:

The Turk
11-21-2015, 10:07 AM
Has this Russo guy ever been convicted of anything?

littleroundman
11-21-2015, 10:12 AM

Does "Ken Russo" even exist ??

E2014T
11-21-2015, 11:14 AM
For what? He is too chicken to run his own scams, he rides others'. His downline is all players, they aren't going to complain or take him to court.

Beacon
11-21-2015, 05:44 PM
Come to think of it Stepsys wasn't either.

Or Nixon.

Or Stalin. Or Mao. Or Hitler.

E2014T
11-21-2015, 06:07 PM
You did not just compare a petty thief to the dark triad, did you? Despite being around for over two decades, Ken knows surprisingly little about the scamming business. He is satisfied with being a ref whore forever.

ETA: Stalin was convicted plenty of times in Imperial Russia on the charges of domestic terrorism and conspiracy against the crown. The punishment was exile in Siberia.

okosh
11-22-2015, 02:29 AM
No bitcoin payments for a week....Latest poop said would be done Saturday......Jens also promised fresh poop by Saturday....

And now in post #1238 we are told that "Account Suspension" has begun......

Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Startrevshare-Startrevs-t503157.html&st=1230&p=1109456571#entry1109456571)

littleroundman
11-22-2015, 02:37 AM
It's too late for people to start doing anything now, but, at least they know they're not alone in losing their Christmas spending money.

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/552/Gxu6J8.jpg

Startrevshare thread (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Startrevshare-Startrevs-t503157.html&st=1230&p=1109456571#entry1109456571) on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

Beacon
11-22-2015, 08:08 AM
You did not just compare a petty thief to the dark triad, did you? Despite being around for over two decades, Ken knows surprisingly little about the scamming business. He is satisfied with being a ref whore forever.

ETA: Stalin was convicted plenty of times in Imperial Russia on the charges of domestic terrorism and conspiracy against the crown. The punishment was exile in Siberia.

I accept the correction. In fact Hitler also wrote Mein Kamph in prison if I recall. Ill even say Mao was an enemy of the Imperial Chinese state. Looks like Russo only fits with Stepsys and Nixon But Im sure we can lengthen the list.

My point being absence of a conviction for fraud is not evidence of absence of fraud

E2014T
11-22-2015, 08:26 AM
My point being absence of a conviction for fraud is not evidence of absence of fraud
Indeed. In fact, I'm reading about Ken's history on several different forums and it looks like that once upon a time he used to be involved a little deeper than he is now.

ribshaw
11-22-2015, 01:26 PM
But Im sure we can lengthen the list.

This episode happened to be on this past Friday night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zQeO4v8Qrw

Watch American Greed Online - Detroit&#39;s "Crime Boss" Mayor | Hulu (http://www.hulu.com/watch/644819)

What I found amazing was it took the FBI years to bring charges. For the most part all of this happened out in the open, people are ill advised if they think authorities just swoop in and shut down any injustice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick

E2014T
11-22-2015, 01:33 PM
people are ill advised if they think authorities just swoop in and shut down any injustice.I'm pretty cynical in this regard: depends on whom injustice happens to. If it's one of their own, the blade of justice swings fast. If it's some nobody, well, that's a different story altogether.

ribshaw
11-22-2015, 01:46 PM
I'm pretty cynical in this regard: depends on whom injustice happens to. If it's one of their own, the blade of justice swings fast. If it's some nobody, well, that's a different story altogether.

I'm right with you on that. White collar criminals can certainly take a very calculated risk in the punishment IMO is often very disproportionate with the dollar value of the crime. Unless it is in cases where "Masters of the Universe" get their panties in a twist, then pack your toothbrush Bernie.

In discussing online scams people will ask, maybe even innocently "if it's a scam why hasn't the SEC, FBI, or PBJ shut it down?" Or it has gone on for two years, so it must be on the level. When in fact the people promoting or running it could both be under investigation and/or stashing a rainy day fund right under everyone's nose.

E2014T
11-22-2015, 02:01 PM
Or it has gone on for two years, so it must be on the level. Yep, it's amazing how easily people fall for this particular line of reasoning. If it's paying like a clock for a couple of years, Paypal account is still active and admin is not in prison, it must be legit.

okosh
11-22-2015, 03:14 PM
Welcome to NEWBI SCHOOL everyone....In today's lesson we will learn all about what "Just numbers on the s c r e e n" means.....

Fans and victims of such scams like eprofitsurf, Compact Surf, and SolidTrust-Surf(now called SolidTrustPay) may enjoy this trip down memory lane......

FRESH POOP.....

Hi Everybody,

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Well as you know we've been dealing with many unfortunate issues the last 10 days or so, and the reasons are fairly simple:
-> Scammers trying to steam money so cashouts are slower as we need to verify every account from now on.
-> A buggy script that causes tons of issues which we can't solve ourself as we rely on the developer of the script.

So both issues will simply be solved when the new script is ready. If any issues pops up, don't be alarmed, we are aware of it and working on it. We cant do more than that i guess...

Either way, we are less than 3 weeks old so it's pretty normal issues pop up. We didn't build this site however for people to make money in less than 3 weeks and play the dumb game that's being played on other revshare sites. And that's what i want to talk more about now.

We will soon be introducing our own cryptocurrency that will be used as our own in-house currency for all our sites. I know that Bitcoin will presumably always be number one, but there is no other coin out there that has a clear goal, a solid plan to increase the value of te coin through the power of the community.

So once i have more info about specifics which our developers are working on i'll post more info about this amazing concept that help you all make a lot of money.
wink emoticon
To give you an idea, we'll be launching our own payment gateway for our coin so everybody will be able to accept payments using it...

Ayways this is just an update, i've been on the road for couple of days so will check my mails now. Questions can be sent to the support desk.

Have a nice day!
Jens

PS: i would have posted this update yesterday but the wifi in the hotel failed on me. Tomorrow i'll talk everything through with our main developer and formulate the entire plan, and rest assured you'll be able to make some serious cash on the side.

E2014T
11-22-2015, 03:39 PM
We will soon be introducing our own cryptocurrency that will be used as our own in-house currency for all our sites.LOL! According to your update, your team is having trouble with a basic rev share script. Are you ready to handle an e-currency script?

E2014T
11-22-2015, 03:59 PM
Fans and victims of such scams like eprofitsurf, Compact Surf, and SolidTrust-Surf(now called SolidTrustPay) may enjoy this trip down memory lane......

Only the STP admins had the right idea. They have financed the payment processor with the autosurf money and are still in business as a payment processor. The rest were just using the processor component to scam better.

okosh
11-22-2015, 06:25 PM
Only the STP admins had the right idea. They have financed the payment processor with the autosurf money and are still in business as a payment processor. The rest were just using the processor component to scam better.

Alertpay which became payza also started the same way. Though I wouldn't exactly say they are "still in business".....But they were for a very long time a successful pay processor....
Alertpay surf site was about the same time as STP.....Like 2005 from memory....

And YES I lost money in both.....LOL

Fendaril
11-22-2015, 06:30 PM
It's too late for people to start doing anything now, but, at least they know they're not alone in losing their Christmas spending money.

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/552/Gxu6J8.jpg

Startrevshare thread (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Startrevshare-Startrevs-t503157.html&st=1230&p=1109456571#entry1109456571) on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum

Results are typical.

E2014T
11-22-2015, 08:11 PM
Alertpay which became payza also started the same way. Though I wouldn't exactly say they are "still in business".....But they were for a very long time a successful pay processor....
Alertpay surf site was about the same time as STP.....Like 2005 from memory....

And YES I lost money in both.....LOL
There was yet another one - AsianPay, around the same time. They had an investment (straight up HYIP) part.

StormPay was the best of the bunch, though. No AS/HYIP, but very generous MLM commission structure. They caught most of the 12DP clients.

okosh
11-23-2015, 06:06 PM
This train wreck just goes from bad to worse....

Solid Trust Pay account SUSPENDED.......

Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=503157&view=findpost&p=1109458408)

okosh
11-23-2015, 06:12 PM
Michael Colucci aka "softsor" on the MMG hyip/ponzi forum knows the following for a fact.....

Payments should be 24hrs....They now take a week....Some members been waiting longer....

Admin plans to open in-house pay processor....

STP account is suspended....which has to effect the ability to make payments.....

So knowing all of this what does Colucci tell his Income club team in this weeks news letter??.....

StartRevShare has experienced some problems this week. According to the admin people have been stealing funds from the program and there have been issues with the script. Every cashout needs to be verified and this is causing delays in people getting paid. A new script is under development and should be ready in about 3 weeks. The site will continue to operate until the new script is ready. The daily ad pack earnings have been between 2% to 3% per day. Despite these issues StartRevShare is still the best Revenue Share program launched this year. The ad packs are earning fast.

okosh
11-28-2015, 02:55 PM
Fresh poop from admin....

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're doing good!

Well first of all i want to mention that all cashouts are going according to schedule except perfectmoney atm. You wouldn't believe how creative some people get at trying to abuse the system so we really need to double check all transactions, hence a delay. This is for the good of the program and nobody needs to take this personal.

More importantly, we're finalizing the creation of our own cryptocurrency! What this will do is allow you to earn more money from ad packs and earn more on Startpeeps which launches next week.

The currency will be called "Adzcoin" aka "ADZ" as we'll use the currency as an in-house currency to buy advertising on our various sites, plus use it as the sole currency in our marketplace (fiverr clone). What we're doing now is the following:

-> Integrate a wallet into Startpeeps
Everybody who has an account in Startpeeps will have a wallet. This will make it easy to store your coins and use the wallet address to exchange your coins or buy products using them.

-> Adding the coin to various exchanges
The market will decide the value of the coin, so we as a community can definately help to make the coin gain value. Reaching $1 per coin would be great and everybody who is currently a members of SRS will get 1000's of coins for free guaranted.
wink emoticon

-> Create a payment gateway for the coin
As you know expansion is our main goal, and using our own currency will benefit everybody in our community. For that we need a payment gateway so people can buy services and products using our coin.

Cryptocurrencies are the future for sure. Millions of dollars are being invested in infrastructure to support the various coins available. This is the perfect time to get started with our coin which has a purpose and a large community that will directly benefit from the popularity of the coin.

Another important aspect is the fact the for instance Bitcoin can't be mined anymore except by a few large corporations. Our coin will enable everybody to get it for free through our social media platform Startpeeps. I feel this is needed to make cryptocurrencies popular by the general public, and giving everybody a wallet and free coins is definitely a good first step. Bitcoin will probably remain number one, but with our plans we can easily become a top 5 coin in the very near-future.

Anyways, sorry if i don't reply to each one of you instantly, i'm just working full-time on this and just want to get this done asap so we can keep moving forward with the next step in our great plan!

Have a great weekend!
Jens

PS: For people that wonder about the special offer, we'll add all referrals at once to your account the day before Startpeeps launches end of next week. Everybody pays the same $500 and we want to make it fair so everybody will get an equal amount of referrals. Currently 150 spots sold so plenty left!

E2014T
11-28-2015, 02:59 PM
You wouldn't believe how creative some people get at trying to abuse the systemI believe you. That's what you get when half of your members are thieves. What I don't believe is that this is the reason for payment delays.

okosh
11-28-2015, 03:30 PM
I believe you. That's what you get when half of your members are thieves. What I don't believe is that this is the reason for payment delays.

Nor do I believe that it's cos of a shortage of money to pay with.....Jens has this well planned IMO....He is not after nickles and dimes here....He is setting this up for a big score....

E2014T
11-28-2015, 03:40 PM
He is setting this up for a big score....
Looks like it. He is an idiot, though. If he thinks the other payment processors will welcome the competition and won't sell him out to the LE, he thinks wrong.

okosh
11-28-2015, 06:30 PM
Looks like it. He is an idiot, though. If he thinks the other payment processors will welcome the competition and won't sell him out to the LE, he thinks wrong.

I don't think American gov can touch him....He lives in Belgium....Yes Belgium is on the list of United States extradition treaties but would they bother?.....I doubt it...

E2014T
11-28-2015, 06:58 PM
He lives in Belgium.
He might find this useful:

The Belgian Financial Information Unit (CFI) defines “money laundering” as follows:
the conversion or transfer of money or assets for the purpose of concealing or disguising
their illicit origin or assisting any person who is involved in the offence from which this money
or these assets derive to evade the legal consequences of his actions;
the concealment or disguise of the nature, source, location, disposal, movement or
ownership of money or assets known to be of illicit origin;
the acquisition, possession or use of money or assets known to be of illicit origin;
participation in, association to commit, attempts to commit and aiding, abetting, facilitating
and counselling the commission of any of the acts referred to in the foregoing three items

okosh
12-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Fresh poop.....of course no date when pays will be caught up....

Hi Everybody,

Hope you had a good weekend!

Just a quick update:

>>> Cashouts for all processors have now started again as normal. Obviously there's a delay so we'll catch up the next period as that's not easy to do, but nobody has to fear anything really with what we have in store.

>>>> More importantly than these short-term issues is the progress on our cryptocurrency. As you know we'll introduce our own coin called "Adzcoin" very soon, hopefully this week! Here's a bi of an overview of how that will work, and how it can most probably make you some serious cash if you're smart.

-> 84 million coins are created and 50% will be available for mining similar to how people mine Bitcoin. The other 50% will be used to give away as bonuses for helping us growing our network, manly our social platform Startpeeps.
-> It will be possible to buy ad packs with the coins and grow your coins this way. Not only that, we'll contact all other revsharing sites and make them a deal to add our coin to their site as an option to buy ad packs. Just think about the benefits for everybody:
- Everybody that joins Startpeeps will get a wallet and earn coins = huge potential for ad pack sales
- The admins can refer all their members to Startpeeps and earn affiliate commissions 3 levels deep = external income
As you can see the ad pack sales from the Adzcoins are self-sustaining and will actually allow the admins to make a profit and help sustain their site.
-> Added to coinpayments.com to integrate in other sites. To increase the value of the coin we'll create our platforms using our coin only as payment method. Just think of it as if Fiverr and eBay would ony allow Adzcoin. If you wondered why we haven't launched this sites yet, this is the reason.

So how will this benefit members of SRS?

-> You can easily acquire tons of coins on Startpeeps or buy ad packs using the coins. The coin will probably be very cheap after it's added to exchanges this week so you can get a nice stash to get started. Just think of how well those early adopters of Bitcoin are doing.
-> External revenue for SRS. We will use part of the pre-mine to pay out members on SRS. We decided that this is the best way to become the biggest revshare site on the planet, as having our own money used on tons of other revsharing sites will give SRS an authority image and feeling of security for the long run, which is all we care about here.

What are the plans and prognoses?
We don't have the intention to try to beat Bitcoin, that's probably not possible (but who knows right), but becoming the strong second online currency should be possible eventually. Just think about the fact that litecoin was worth about $50 per coin at one point. You think you'll be able to make money as an early adopter? Don't doubt it!

Another thing is that we'll keep on expanding the usage of our coin. First we'll promote to marketers, and the perfect platform to introduce is the Fiverr clone platform. Everybody will have enough coins to buy products, and everybody can easily list their products to earn more coins. The next platforms we'll introduce is an Ebay clone, which is what will attract the masses, and a crowd funding platform which will empower our image as a philanthropic company.

Anyways, that's it for now, no need to worry or complain or whatever, we just need to focus on two things, which is running SRS and building a sold network, and it's not easy to do this simultaneously, especially with all the loopholes regarding our script and payment processors and the scumbags trying to exploit this. But that's life i guess

It's time for some sleep now for me, have a nice day!
Jens

EagleOne
12-07-2015, 06:13 PM
He might find this useful:

Heck, StartRevShare and StartPeeps isn't even registered in Belgium. But hey, the story sounds good so who cares?

okosh
12-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Different day but the same old poop.....

Hi Everybody,

As I'm about to announce the launch of our own cryptocurrency in bitcointalk and other various forums, i want to talk about something interesting. I already mentioned about, which is having the coin added to other revsharing sites. But there's another huge market of people eager to use Adzcoin!

As you know a lot of revsharing sites face issues, and only a couple of them are really stable. That's why we are focusing so much on building that external network for SRS and our own currency as we can create a reserve funds of millions of dollars very soon.

However, for other sites the main problems (which i know everything about) are:
-> Too many hit-and-run people join who just want to make a quick buck.
-> Too many scammers who exploit the loopholes of payment processors to make a quick buck.
-> An unsustainable business model.

I'm sure most of you know exactly what i mean and some of you might have even lost some dollars on revsharing sites. And I'm sure you would do anything to recoup your money right? Or if you haven't been duped yet, you would do anything to avoid this right?

Some sites that come to mind are:
-> Rioadshare: Too high profits initially = running out of funds
-> Revadburst: overrun with scammers
-> HQrevshare: Impossible to sustain the next period no matter what they say or do

That's where ADZcoin comes in!

We have the ability to create a 100% sustainable revsharing model using our coin for members and an extra income stream for admins at the same time so they can keep paying members on time.

Let me explain how this will work:

1. Members fund their account or buy ad packs using ADZcoin
Either members can buy Adzcoin on exchanges, or use the free Adzcoins they earn on Startpeeps.

2. Admin refers his members to Startpeeps
This will make him earn commissions 3 levels deep (10% - 5% - 5%) earning him a lot of Adzcoins which he can use to pay members.

3. Members refer more people to Startpeeps
This will allow members to earn more Adzcoin so they can invest more on the site, plus the admin will earn more referral commissions to pay out members.

As you can see, admins of other sites can make a nice profit when they use this method, and members can feel secure they won't run out of money to pay them, so this makes it a win-win situation for all parties.

So what does this mean for us?

When Adzcoin gets added to multiple other revsharing sites, the volume will inevitably skyrocket. Everybody benefits from the coin hvaing a higher value over time. Members can just hold on to the coin and turn $1 into $2 over and over again. And better yet, smart members will just hold on to the coin until it peaks.

With this i mean a coin worth $0,1 now (just an example) could be worth $20+ in due time. You can imagine your profit if you have 1000's of coins in your wallet?

So how can you help Adzcoin and yourself at the same time? (as every member of SRS is a pioneer here)

1. I'll create an announcement thread on bitcointalk (the biggest crypto forum) and some other forums to promote the coin tomorrow morning. If you have some time, posting a review on some positive words would be great.

2. Some exchanges require voting to have coins added, and everybody can post a free vote for Adzcoin. More exchanges = more volume = higher coin value = more money for you.

3. Once everything is set up and the coin is added to exchanges and coinpayments.net etc, i'll start contacting owners of other revsharing sites. I know they would have to be a fool not to add Adzcoin as option to buy ad packs, but what will definitely help is tons of people requesting it. So when i contacted the admins, it would be nice if all of you could submit a ticket saying something like "Please add Adzcoin to your site, i'll buy a lot of ad packs" or something.

That being said, i have a little surprise for everybody too when everything is set up, some free coins are coming the way of every SRS member who bought ad packs soon!

I'll keep you updated about all if this tomorrow, i already thank you in advance!

Have a nice day,
Jens

PS: The new script for SRS is making good progress!
PPS: the wallet for Adzcoin on Startpeeps is almost ready.

okosh
12-10-2015, 06:54 AM
This is one way to slow down an imploding ponzi.......LOL

Dear SRS Members,

We are experiencing another script error effecting new ad packs earnings. it was reported. Please be patient as all the issues with this current script have to be fixed by the script provider. Nobody will lose the earnings , all the ad packs will earn 150% before expiring. We did have this issue before and it was fixed. Good news that with our new script we will not experience this , any possible problem will be taken care of by our own technical team immediately.

Best regards,
Tatiana
SRS Project Manager

laidback
12-10-2015, 04:56 PM
This is one way to slow down an imploding ponzi.......LOL

Ho Hum, just another page from the ponzi purveyor playbook!

EagleOne
12-10-2015, 05:20 PM
Hmm, seems Ken is losing his magic touch with people believing his posts. At MMG Ken posted:Excellent program and admin! to which a poster replied: Sure. When your a$$ gets paid. Half the people dont. Tone down your fake enthusiasm.

Now that was:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Whip
12-10-2015, 05:28 PM
Hmm, seems Ken is losing his magic touch with people believing his posts. At MMG Ken posted:Excellent program and admin! to which a poster replied: Sure. When your a$$ gets paid. Half the people dont. Tone down your fake enthusiasm.

explains the low profile......they're onto him.

okosh
12-22-2015, 07:33 PM
Fresh poop from admin.....And the wait time for pays has blown out yet again....
Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=503157&view=findpost&p=1109485015)

The poop....

THE LATEST FROM THE ADMIN JENS

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update on proceedings and an a question to the community about something that could change the revsharing world forever.

-> As you know we're working hard on putting together everything o Startpeeps and making ADZcoin our wn currency popular. Just think of it this way, if ADZcoin becomes popular, we have a huge external income source to pay members of SRS. Now i need to shuffle money around from different processors and it's simply risky and not the way i want to run this business (see what happened to other revsharing sites). I know everybody wants to get paid asap, so we're working hard to make that happen.

- We'll start selling advertising products using ADZcoin soon, mainly ad space on Startpeeps, our forum and static banners on SRS.
- We're finalizing the payment gateway to be integrated in the marketplace, which will look quite similar to Fiverr for instance and allow users to buy and sell micro services and/or products. So we're looking forward to add this addition to our network soon!
- I'll be launching some heavy promo campaigns to mainly attract advertisers. This will both allow us to make more sales and leverage their marketing skills to attract more users to Startpeeps. The marketing angle is very simple: "Get Free Advertising For Life!" How can they get that? Be active and invite all your friends and family to Startpeeps to earn a lot of ADZcoin!

-> We have started distributing free ADZ, and i'm now busy with setting up the promotions for people who have ordered the special offer. We'll be distributing a lot of free referrals so you'll be able to see your earnings grow fast!

Also make sure to get active on Startpeeps, it's the main platform that will be the catalyst to make our project succeed so any help is appreciated.

- Share your referral link on social media
- Invite your friends and family
- rebrand the free report, add your affiliate link and share it everywhere
- add a mention on your website or blog
- send an email to your email list

Or if you have other creative ways to promote Startpeeps just share with the group!

-> The coin has been added to various exchanges and is now pending approval. So i hope to get good news on that very soon so the coin be exchanged, bought and sold.

I think i mentioned this already but for EU and UK members there's good news as in January the coin will be added to bittylicious.com which is a buying and selling platform for cryptocurrencies so you'll be able to easily sell your coins for cash straight to your bank account.

-> Changing the revsharing world
Now here's something i already talked about before, but which is more relevant than ever. As you might know (and experienced) several revsharing sites are closing doors lately. Revadburst and HQrevshare for instance stopped paying and any people lost money.

We can help them!

Yes that's right, we can ensure everybody that lost money (or wasted a lot of time) on other sites can recoup their money and make a very solid profit on the sites that were forced to close doors. Here's the concept:

1. Admin adds option to buy ad packs using ADZcoin (same gateway as Bitcoin can be edited in minutes)
2. Admin invites all his members to Startpeeps and earns referral commissions and a lot of ADZ (3-tier referral program)
3. Admin uses these referral commissions to pay his members the ad pack returns

It's a very simple but very effective method for the members to earn a lot of ADZ easily, and the admin to add an extra income stream to the site which is basically 95% hands-free. A win-win situation for everybody involved.

Now i'm just talking about the revsharing sites that failed, i'm not even talking about the revsharing sites that already do well and can expand their business! Just thinking about this gives me chills because if we can convince the admins to add ADZcoin as a form of payment to buy ad packs, the volume will go through the roof and the value of the coin will go up like crazy and could make ADZcoin a top 5 coin in a matter of weeks!

And that's not all, ADZcoin could be used in this way for ALL hyip and other reward programs online. The potential is just huge...

Now as you see, this can (and will) benefit all SRS members because you all have the opportunity to earn a lot of ADZ on Startpeeps right now as we're still in the initial phase, and ensure SRS to have a solid reserve funds that will allow us to keep paying members forever.

So that's why i want to ask if there are members here who can somehow get in touch with either other admins or members from other revsharing sites? Perhaps through facebook groups or whatever just to enlighten them about thsi opportunity we're about to unleash.

Obviously i'll contact all admins of other sites myself too, but i think as a group we can make a serious impact and have ADZcoin added to even the biggest revsharing and hyip's out there.

Anybody who has any suggestions or wants to help out, just reply to this post!

I look forward to hearing what you think!

Have a nice day!
Jens

okosh
12-22-2015, 07:37 PM

I think this reply he got is better....LOL

The program and admin actually suck.
Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=503157&view=findpost&p=1109485546)

okosh
12-27-2015, 07:44 PM
Fresh poop on this one....Best explained by member Chippen2188 over at MMG.....

Update from Jens:

In short:
-ADZcoin
-ADZcoin
-ADZcoin
-Complain about SRS and you will be removed from the group and banned from the program. You will loose all your money
-If you withdraw money you are stupid because you don't think about the long term
-Nothing new about all the pending payouts or any other problems SRS might have..

this is starting to become ugly. In a group about SRS I am not allowed to ask where my pending payouts are or say anything negative. If you don't get your money you should basically shut the f*** up and be happy anyway! I am in a group from SRS, I would go as far as to say that all the talk about ADZcoin is offtopic. The admin does not cover anything that has to do with the program (if it's not concerning ADZcoin aswell). The coin should have it's own facebook page and everybody who is intrested could join that group. I want news about SRS, the program I am a member of, but no. Nothing...

Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Startrevshare-Startrevs-t503157.html&st=1665&p=1109490793#entry1109490793)

The Poop from admin....

Hi Everybody,

Hope you had a great time this week during the holidays!

Well the moment is finally here to introduce the launch of ADZcoin on the first exchange Yobit and it's trading already. So this is great news for SRS and Startpeeps members as we have created a major asset that will secure the future of our project. (more about that later)

Here you can find the exchange: https://yobit.net/?bonus=cqrFh (ref link, sign up here as every bit helps )

Trading can be done in the ADZ page, and you first need to fund your Bitcoin wallet. You can see that ADZ is currently selling for about 2-5 cents here: Adzcoin (ADZ) price, charts, and info | Crypto-Currency Market Capitalizations (http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adzcoin/) but it fluctuates a lot which is common with cryptocurrencies.

So in short to trade:
-> Fund your yobit Bitcoin wallet
-> Go to the ADZ page and check the "sell" orders (prices are listed in Bitcoin)
-> Click the amount of ADZ available and "buy" and your Bitcoins will be traded for ADZ
-> For selling the same applies but in the other column.

As i said, ADZ can be bought in large amounts for a couple of pennies which is an absolute steal. In fact, everything below $1 is an absolute steal as our coin has so much potential it's crazy...

So how will this help SRS members i hear you wonder. Well, here's an overview of solutions and measures:

-> Securing SRS's future
As some have already suggested, setting a reserve funds is something that will help secure SRS's future. So we'll be setting aside 5 million coins as a reserve funds for SRS cashouts. Anybody who read the report about Startpeeps and making the coin useful in our network understands that the only way for this coin is up, so 5 million coins is more than enough for SRS members to feel secure. Read the report here if you haven't done so yet: https://startpeeps.com/report.pdf

-> No more begging and name calling
The important measure is that the admins and staff of SRS and Startpeeps need to be treated with respect. You wouldn't believe how people behave for a couple of dollars pending in their account. Clearly they don't have a long-term vision, don't respect the hard work we put in and they can simply go elsewhere. So the rule is very simple:
No more begging for cashouts, stalking any admin, member or SRS staff or your SRS and Startpeeps account will be suspended and your initial deposit minus paid cashouts will be sent back to you and we wish you all the best making quick bucks elsewhere (you'll need it).

-> So before asking and losing your account and not making a dime on SRS, let me make it very clear that everybody will keep on earning on SRS and get paid in due time. I think by now that should be clear as Startpeeps is exploding, the ADZcoins gain value and we're working on several other projects simultaneously. PLUS, without the beggars and complainers, we'll have a lot more time as our staff will be able to actually help grow our business, not needing to deal with people trying to destroy our business. While we build up this business, we'll do as many cashouts as possible.

-> Earn more using Startpeeps, trading ADZcoin and help the community!
As you know now, negativity will bring our project down, so we need to illiminate that and weed out the people looking for a quick buck which we will do efficiently starting today. That being said, we're also looking to build a solid community of people helping each other, and what's a better way to help each other than to make extra money in the process?
So what you can do is:
- Start using Startpeeps on a daily basis to earn free ADZcoins. If not a member yet join here: https://startpeeps.com/index.php…
- Invite your friends and family, show them the Startpeeps report and earn affiliate commissions in the process (it's free)
- Spread positivity about Startpeeps and ADZcoin, as perception is a main aspect of determining coin value, so every bit of positivity helps a bunch.
- Buy ADZcoin NOW and stash them some months to cash out big! Seriously you're able to buy ADZ for some pennies at the moment which is absolutely crazy. If you want to learn about a solid investment, this is about as solid as it gets.

So i think everything is pretty clear now, if needed we'll add more measures as our only goal is to build a long-term sustainable business, and nobody can hold us back from achieving this. If it's needed to go on a mass banning spree, so be it... I think it's pretty clear SRS is not a regular revshare site, so we just want to work with people who understand what we are doing and support us. I don't think that's too much to ask right as you'll be the one earning a solid passive income.

Have a nice day and all the best,
Jens

okosh
12-27-2015, 08:29 PM
Of course the reff whore Ken Russo still thinks this is an awesome program.....SMH....

December 27, 2015

Season's Greetings Everyone,

I have not sent a StartRevshare team update since November 11. However,
I have been watching some important developments that Jens Steyaert is in
the process of implementing. I am very pleased with the program and, more
importantly, I believe Jens is bringing something very powerful to the table
which has the potential to create a very substantial income stream as the
project evolves.

At the very top of the website you will see....

"StartRevshare Presents: Want An Automated Extra Income Stream"?

Click on the link to the right to read all about his plans and how you can
benefit via the StartPeeps social platform.

Alternatively, you can use this link to go directly to the page which explains
the offer......

https://startrevshare.com/make-automated-cashouts-for-fun.html

The main points regarding Jens' offer....

....No work required for you!
....100% passive income
....We will promote your referral link forever!
....Unlimited daily earning potential
....1000's of referrals guaranteed!

You will see that you will need to supply your StartRevshare username
and also your StartPeeps username.

If you have not yet joined StartPeeps here is my link.....

https://startpeeps.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=krusso

Note that only 1000 spots are available. There are currently 17956 members
in the StartRevshare program. Just under 6% of these folks are needed to fill
the 1000 spots.

IMPORTANT - If you decide to take advantage of this offer make sure to
read everything carefully, especially this section.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Grab This Offer Follow These Simple Steps:
-> Fund Your SRS Balance With $500 Here
-> Send A Ticket To Our Support Desk With Your SRS And StartPeeps
Username
-> That's it! Relax and watch your referrals and income grow month after
month FOREVER !

PS: Earning of this offer goes fully to paying cashback on ad packs on
StartRevshare. By grabbing this offer you're not only helping yourself,
but also the entire community!
PPS: Don't buy ad packs when you fund your account with $500, we will
deduct it after we receive your Startpeeps username in our help desk.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the support ticket I submitted when I funded my SRS account....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Category: StartPeeps
Subject: SRS Balance Funded With $500 Via STP
StartPeeps username - krusso

Note to those who have not yet purchased any StartRevshare Ad Packs.

It is my opinion that you are missing out on one of the best programs
currently available. You can get started for just $5 by purchasing just
one Beginner Ad Pack so you can experience the program firsthand.

Ken

littleroundman
12-27-2015, 09:00 PM
(ref link, sign up here as every bit helps )

And that's how it works, folks,

The bottom line is the admin is making money while the plebs are losing theirs

okosh
12-31-2015, 06:58 PM
Fresh poop from admin.....All the news on how Jens plans to scam his members next....

Worth a mention that long time players over at MMG have begun to declare this one as a scam....
Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=503157&view=findpost&p=1109494097)

Hope you're doing well today!

The last day for the year today and it's been quite a year 2015 isn't it?
Let's say we have used 2015 to make the next year amazing! Learned a lot, adjusted where needed and now ready to roll!

As you know we're now working on stabilizing SRS, getting our other project in full gear to ensure we can create an amazing platform that will help a lot of people earn a full-time income online.

But as i stated many times already, this takes time as money doesn't come falling out of the sky. We need to be on our toes and work hard and luckily for you we are doing just that.

ADZcoin is going well and is starting to gain traction, and as you know we have a 5 million ADZ reserve funds ready so nobody needs to fear we'll end like Hrevshare or Revadburst etc. They didn't have a solid plan, we do!

And the next addition to end 2015 and kickstart 2016 will be the announcement of the first version of our very own ADZ payment gateway! Soon everybody will be able to accept payments straight to their ADZ wallet.

When this is ready we'll add it to our Fiverr-like marketplace too and get this project off the ground, and from then on the sky is the limit really. Just think about it:
-> Everybody can earn free ADZ on Startpeeps = Tons of buyers
-> Advertisers can promote their products to those buyers for free in our network = No Ad costs

This will mark the start of something that can make a complete change on how payments are being made online, and how people advertise their business. We just need to ensure both buyers and advertisers can connect the dots and ADZcoin will go to the moon pretty fast.

I'll be creating some WSO's about all these new additions next week and make some serious announcements for the Start Network pretty soon, so stay tuned.

AND REMEMBER: All of this is to benefit the SRS community, if you're a member now i'll make it my personal goal to help ALL of you live the good life from home in 2016. I started this concept and I won't stop until i finish it. People that been working with me the past year KNOW i mean this. So please don't beg for cashouts again, it's simply not relevant atm because we're building a multi-million dollar business you all get a share in .

For now enjoy the evening at the party or with your family, we're going to rock 2016 that's for sure!

All the best,
Jens

EagleOne
01-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Here's the latest BS from Jens, admin of SRS, and I quote:

"Hi Everybody,
It's unfortuate to mention this, but the way things are going with SRS i believe it's better we finish SRS in it's current
form and simply deliver the product everybody has bought. Before you panic, this means that:
-> We will deliver the ad credits
-> We will pay back the 150% cashback on your deposit according to our TOS.

There are three main reasons why we have made this decision:
1. The ongoing disputes in Payza
Recent events in other revsharing sites made it clear that this is something we can not stop. It's very unfortunate that
people don't have respect towards other members and simply file disputes putting our account indager with all other
members funds in it. As you might have seen, this behaviour can cause some serious damage...
Just ask yourself: Do we need to wait for something magical to happen like disputes ending, or do we better secure the funds before they get locked away as on other sites?

2. The ongoing abuse
I won't go deeper into how it all happens not to give crooks any ideas, but we have to ban multiple accounts every day. Some people are very creative to squeeze every last dollar out of the system, and we would rather focus on building our business.

3. Counterproductive behaviour
Even though many people post screenshots of payments, just as many post screenshots when they don't get paid and straight up stalk us for payments as if they signed up for something and have no clue what happens (read the terms page). This mindset isn't the crowd we want to suround ourselves with because it's shortsighted and behaviour of
people that will never become succesful. We on the other hand will become succesful so it's best we part ways...

What happens now?
-> We will make a list of all members who deposited on SRS
-> The list will contain the initial deposited amount + 50% plus 15% earnings of referral commissions as stated on the homepage
-> We will pay back all earnings according to our terms of service

What this means is very simple: We pay back using company earnings and no more ad packs will be sold! If the company makes money, we pay it back to members.
So simply put: Everybody that spreads around bad words or puts down our company causes SRS members to be paid back slower!
Apparantly this wasn't very clear to people before causing slower payments, so i want to make it very clear now.
Again: The faster our company grows, the faster you'll get paid back the 150% cashback on your deposit.

If you still don't understand and post bad stuff about SRS, Startpeeps, ADZ or any other aspect of our business and/or stalk me or our staff, here are some rules which we are entitled to enforce according to our TOS:
-> Strike 1: You will be put at the bottom of the list and paid last
-> Strike 2: You will be paid last but only refunded and paid 100% back of your seed money instead of 150%
-> Strike 3: You will be banned and paid nothing and only receive the ad credits you paid for, no cashback!

ANYBODY who sees another person spreading nonsense or shout scam or whatever may report this to our help desk, because he/she causes YOU to get paid slower!

So in short: let's not sabotage each others earnings but help each other alright? Smiley smile
Some other info:
-> Earnings will be paid in the processor you deposited
-> Earnings will come from our ADZ reserve funds (5 million ADZ), our marketplace which is about to launch, our email marketing platform Lead-swaps, the Wso's we'll create, our payment gateway which is launched today, additional special offers for every new platform we launch.
-> To make clear: EVERYBODY will get paid so there's no point in spamming negativity all over, it will only slow down when you get paid, period.

The future of SRS

Many have asked this already and i can confirm that we are still working on the new script. Only one developer for the moment though so it takes a lot of time. We want to have all the bells and whistles in place, integrate some unique ideas to make it a profitable asset in the Start Network.

What's the big difference? SRS will be ADZ-only!
Yes we will create the first revsharing site that only uses ADZ as method of payment, for the simple reason that we can use an initial budget to form a buffer while we sell additional products using ADZ on SRS, which is what makes long-term revsharing sites stable. We'll also add a PTC script along with multiple advertisng packages all across the Start Network including Startpeeps. SO the quality of advertising will be really high.
It will also help to drastically increase the value of ADZ, which means more cash will flow into the business to help pay the current members of SRS.
Anyways, that's it for now, our team is already working on compiling the list and the buying of ad packs has been disabled on SRS using any processors available. We will work continiously to pay the cashback on ad packs purchased and won't stop until EVERY member is paid, unless you don't follow the simple rules of not posting negativity about our company as it hurts other members.
Either way, you can use our free to join revsharing social network Startpeeps now to earn free ADZ. We just finished creating the payment gateway and will start selling products using it pretty soon so the value is about to go up drastically. Smiley smile

If you have any questions just let us know!
All the best,
Jens

PS: Before posting ANYTHING ask yourself this: Even though we can't promise you a full-time income at the moment, just see how other revsharing businesses have handled the issues they faced. (Revadburst, HQrevshare to name a few) If you don't appreciate the fact that we'll work non-stop to deliver the product and help you earn a profit, then just keep it to youself and let us do our job of paying you back your seed money PLUS your profits
PPS: Before you start posting screenshots of pending payments: Payments will start once the list is ready in a few days!"

So the bottom line is it's all the members fault SRS failed and it has to be re-booted into its new format. How dare they ask to be paid what was promised them. Amazing how there are so many crooks in these programs that are smarter than the admin and know how to rape the program. Funny how Jens had worked for years putting SRS together and the plan was perfect, well except for cheaters. Implementation is another thing, right Jens? You can bet Ken Russo will be applauding Jens for this move, but then Ken has to say this. I doubt he is still in it. He just never tells his people he is out as he doesn't think it is fair to the admin. This way the admin has the time to work things out, or so Ken claims. Utter BS, but that's all Ken is about.

stacy532
01-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Has it taken down the monsoon yet ive still never heard of it ... Lol

okosh
01-09-2016, 09:36 PM
I explained the external revenue and you people still don't get it. Well go take it with the admin then on MMG, Jens seems to be doing a good job replying to EagleOne aka Lynndel on MMG so......Lets just see how it goes.

Kudos!

So how did all the outside revenue work out for you Jason??.....How much did you lose in this scam now that the ponzi has imploded??....

okosh
01-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Fresh poop from scammer Jens.....

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update on proceedings:

-> We are still compiling the list with all due payments for SRS and will add it to a special page. This will be fiished probably next week because as you can imagine it takes time to go over all accounts. 2 people are working on this so we're making good progress.
smile emoticon

-> All bugs on Startpeeps caused by the server issues should be solved this week. It's been annoying but better we have these issues now than when we have 100K+ active members so we are better prepared by then.

-> As you know our developers have now more time to focus on Startpeeps and growing ADZcoin so by next week we'll be introducing our ADZ-only marketplace! The idea is to use part of the pre-mine to stimulate the in-house economy and grow our platforms.

-> We are completely cleaning up Startpeeps, will delete all spam messages and pictures we have seen and set some rules. The idea here is to pre-qualify the members we attract. People that look to make a quick buck are currently wasting their time and will probably be banned and never get paid any ADZ. We take this serious and won't give away free money to factory workers.
smile emoticon

The main change apart from the spam issue will be that ADZ earned from Startpeeps activity will only be able to used in our other platforms to buy products or services. What this comes down to is that we'll give away millions of dollars to buyers to attract sellers to use ADZ in their business. So what it comes down to is that:
- The money is there (earned on Startpeeps)
- The buyers are there and will keep on earning money = ADZ
- The sellers can advertise for free to attract the buyers with money in hand.
What we're doing is quite unique and is bound to have a serious positive impact on the ADZ value, so if you have some stack them, or if you do'nt have some yet, buy NOW (just helping you out
wink emoticon
)

So we have a busy week this and next week but all looks good with the progress we're making, SRS payments will begin next week and we're ready to speed up the process, build a real lucrative business and plan to relaunch SRS in a way that will benefit everybody here!
smile emoticon

Have a nice day,
Jens

PS: Cheaps ADZ can be bought this way: http://jenssteyaert.com/…/12/Buy-ADZ-For-Long-Term-Profits.… In case you wonder.

Fat City, LA
01-12-2016, 04:25 AM
Jason Clark is still embarrassing himself on mmg on this one. He is a singular clown.
Been a bit since that yokel posted here, I hope he is back to set the bar even lower.

Fat City, LA
01-17-2016, 02:19 AM
"Hi Everybody,

Now before i update on proceedings let me tell you something interesting. Some of you might have heard the good news, but we made our first deal with a revsharing site who will integrate ADZcoin into their platform.

Here you can find that: https://adpluscash.com/ref/koop4life"

The dollar store sells ponzi scripts now. Could that site be ANY cheezier/pathetic?

Even his most loyal, idiots/rubes must be getting it by now....This Jens is just a nickel and dime thief.

littleroundman
01-17-2016, 04:29 AM
WOW !!

I'm impressed.

Spelling mistakes, blank ad spaces and (fake) Malaysian registration.

Who could resist getting out their wallet ???

http://imageshack.com/a/img910/6618/QySO6k.png

Fat City, LA
01-17-2016, 08:32 PM
Jens is such a deranged 1/2 wit. He cant even get a ponzi started.
Any of the better ponzi pimps know hes a joke and stay far, far away.

Only the lowest, most desperate level of the ponzi filth will associate w Jens. (ie that site above)

Fat City, LA
01-26-2016, 05:22 PM
Over at Money Taker Group there is a lost soul named Taco looking 4 his $.
Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Startrevshare-Startrevs-t503157.html&st=1800)

What in that thread would make anyone in their wildest dreams think this Jens clown could run a hotdog cart?
(Much less his imaginary, pipe dream, multi-income streams, next facebook nonsense.)

Jens and his deranged flunky jason clark on and on.....
AND
Its just a cheezy ponzi from day one. (and not even a "good"one for that matter)

Fat City, LA
01-28-2016, 11:03 AM
Taco is now having a conversation with himself on there. ie Interpol Case #s.

Also that had the nerve to ban Ole Dansu from their fb group.
Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Startrevshare-Startrevs-t503157.html&st=1800)

littleroundman
01-28-2016, 11:17 AM
How many words does it take to explain a ponzi is dead and its' members aren't going to get paid ???

Oh, about this many:

http://imageshack.com/a/img912/9437/7QQVvo.png

The Startrevshare page (https://www.facebook.com/startrevshare/posts/1644361125839104) on Facebook

laidback
01-29-2016, 09:58 AM
Gee, it takes that many words to say, "You're screwed"!!!

E2014T
01-29-2016, 10:03 AM
Gee, it takes that many words to say, "You're screwed"!!!
If you say "you are screwed", they are going to blame you. This way they are going to blame the government, Payza, and each other.

okosh
02-03-2016, 01:10 AM
Jason Clark is still embarrassing himself on mmg on this one.

Not any more he's not.....He's now banned....LOL...

jasonclark706 - Viewing Profile (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/jasonclark706-m550118.html)

littleroundman
02-03-2016, 01:16 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/95/M4Uxn7.png

okosh
03-12-2016, 09:08 PM
From admin of this scam....

March 7 at 10:15am ·

Hi Everybody,
As promised today i have finished the first part of SRS payments which is refunding a whole lot of payments.
So a total of $343,320 was set back of a total of 1227 payments. Here is a list with more details about all specific refunds: http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-cont…/uploads/…/03/refund-list.txt
The second phase is to go over the list of users and pay the 150% cashback one by one. to people who didn't get a refund yet and/or haven't received 150% cashback yet plus referral commissions (15% on investment of referral).
Obviously thi will be the longest phase and depends on the company's revenue. We do'nt accept payments anymore on SRS meaning the cashflow is lower than any other revshare site, at least at the moment.
The good news is that we're about to launch our browser extension that will allow publishers to use ADZcoin monetization,to recoup loss for ad block users.

okosh
03-12-2016, 09:10 PM
Of course refunds were made to his new scam the worthless coin currency scam he created using the money he stole from those who deposited into StartRevShare.....

Current update on Facebook/SRS.
https://www.facebook.com/startrevshare/

Startrevshare
14 mins ·

Since We Are Sick And Tired Of Failing Businesses And Frozen Payment Processors We Started CryptoCoinTraffic. Get The Best Advertising And Exposure To Your Website Or Product By Using Our Website ! If You Like MAP - TM or LikesXL Then You Will LOVE Us !

We are an advertisement company selling high quality targeted traffic products for your website or to promote your affiliate links or other businesses. On top of that we share the revenue of
CryptoCoinTraffic with our members as we have integrated a revenue sharing program for every member that buys ad packs on our site. Furthermore we have the goal to educate members of CryptoCoinTraffic in digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Adzcoin etc. as we strongly believe in these "CryptoCoins".
Why Join Us?
- Get paid hourly
- Learn more about CryptoCoins
- 10% referral commission
- Attractive Adpacks starting from $25
- No repurchase rule
- Earn up to 115% revenue share
- Targeted advertising products to your offers
- 100% Free to Join, no membership required to make money
- VIP membership optional
- Trusted Admins with long-term vision
- Referrals on auto-pilot with our unique $5 Referral Shares

Link https://cryptocointraffic.com/ref/AffiliateMaster
Startrevshare's photo.

okosh
04-22-2016, 07:06 PM
This scammer is back for one more grab for cash....

Jens Steyaert came up with a plan to relaunch SRS. What he'll do is create a limited offer with 2000 spots available and charge a one-time fee of $500 Part of the revenue will be used to pay back SRS members and when all spots are filled everybody will have received 150% cashback. The $500 offer will give people lifelong free ADZcoins in their wallet as part of the ADZ browser extension. We'll have a 20% affiliate commission so you can make $100 for every sale and/or if one of your referrals buys of SRS 1 you also get the $100. SRS version 2 is already launched get your seat and you are ready to make some good money .

Startrevshare - Startrevshare.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=503157&view=findpost&p=1109618771)

Fat City, LA
04-23-2016, 02:00 PM
When I click:
https://www.facebook.com/startrevshare/

I get:
Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

A head start on the runner?

Fat City, LA
04-23-2016, 02:07 PM
Its now VERSION 2 ! That changes everything.
Incredible amount of laughable BS on that page.

https://www.startrevshare.com/v2.html

Fat City, LA
04-24-2016, 12:02 PM
Jens the con artist took the facebook comments off that page. Guess his scamming ways were coming 2 light.