PDA

View Full Version : Padre - Angel Card Reading

E2014T
08-20-2015, 06:12 PM
Not calling it a scam. You decide :RpS_wink:.

www.guardian-angel-reading.com

littleroundman
08-20-2015, 07:34 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img537/2153/zYxF3J.jpg

E2014T
10-07-2015, 05:34 PM
Now he is talking about money.

There are strange signs, and some may doubt them, but I must confess the sign I was sent tonight regarding you is both rare and unusual.

Indeed, everything leads me to believe that a very special event is about to cross the fortunate path of your destiny.

I am convinced it is the financial area that will be the first one affected by the grace of fate. With something that should prove enough for you to put a definitive end to all your worries, once and for all!

Yes, this sign from heaven has given me a glimpse of the arrival of a particularly impressive amount. Probably far more than you have ever pictured yourself receiving.

Trust me, I am the messenger of heaven, which has hastened me to your side because you really need it at this time. I hold an incredible secret which I must absolutely entrust to you. You need only answer my e-mail without delay.

Your messenger and friend,

Padre
Unlike cooling off Steve, Padre is an old school professional con artist.

E2014T
10-19-2015, 04:58 AM
Padre is persistent beyond belief and has a good timing. I know he is cold reading, but he is good enough to make it sound like hot reading.

E2014T
10-19-2015, 07:55 PM
This guy is really pissing me off. Having lived in the Bible belt for 7 years, I have come across a lot of people who were pre-conditioned by cults and self-appointed prophets to fall for this sort of thing.

The angelical world sent me, in a surprising and unexpected fashion, a subliminal message concerning you; it has also asked me to look deep into your past. Probably not by chance.

Because it is true that by calling up your past, you will certainly better understand what is about to happen in your very near future:

Past fact N° 1: Have you suffered a perturbing emotional shock? Some emotional pain that caused you a great deal of suffering?

Past fact N° 2: Do you believe certain jealous individuals might have been so angry at you that they would have sought to deprive you of good luck?

Future fact N° 1: Why would an incredible reversal of the situation not await you within 21 days with a first very large windfall for you in the end?

If I put myself in your shoes, I can understand why you might entertain a few doubts. So this is what I propose:

I have gathered all the proofs that your immediate future is ready to turn completely around. There are surprising revelations which it is crucial you should know before it is too late for anything or anyone to change your life.

But it is up to you.

Padre

okosh
10-19-2015, 09:41 PM
Now he is talking about money.

No way!!.....I'm shocked!!!!....

Jokes aside....This scammer claims he talks to angels.....Only an idiot could take this guy seriously.....
Where is Uncle Festa when we need him....He'd be a great assistant to this scammer....LOL

E2014T
10-20-2015, 02:26 AM
I've seen people who were not idiots to be cult members. Never underestimate the power of mass psychosis. People believe their prophets can cast out demons, speak in tongues, etc. That's in 21st century, folk. Scary stuff in person. Padre's smooth approach would appeal to many of them.

path2prosperity
10-20-2015, 06:53 AM
Brilliant TV Documentary on BBC2 last week about those who claim that they can communicate with the dead. It looks as if Pardre is trying to emulate the cons used more than 3000 years ago used by Olmec Civilisation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec) that spread throug Mexico into Central America.

Another scam which is old as the hills. They used the yarn to convince the populace of the power of their rulers just like the BS spread by today's Internet Marketers BS. Unfortunately superstition is still rampant in the modern day.

E2014T
10-21-2015, 07:07 AM
Heaven keeps sending me signs about you. And that is why I hasten to write you today. Indeed, after having studied your case with great care over the last few hours, I noted you were entering a very favorable period for good luck.

This period of good luck has been fully confirmed by the presence of several planetary influences that will phase harmonically with your birth sky no later than 21 days hence.

And so, all the conditions have been met for you to win big. The one cloud on the horizon involves a specific point, one I believe I have already mentioned to you.

Indeed, between you and all these possibilities for fortune, it seems there stand a few obstacles, which are due to various adverse factors, and particularly to a negative mindset regarding the unexpected return of lady luck into your life. It is very easy to understand:

I do not believe I err greatly when I say that, for the past few years, you have experienced difficult situations in every area of your life. This has brought about a form of self-doubt in your mind, one which has grown at a steady pace.

And today, it is ever-increasingly difficult for you to believe that things are ready to change for you.

And yet, that truly is the case, and you need only make one simple gesture to be able to see it for yourself: answer me!

Padre

path2prosperity
10-21-2015, 07:17 AM
Heaven keeps sending me signs about you. And that is why I hasten to write you today. Indeed, after having studied your case with great care over the last few hours, I noted you were entering a very favorable period for good luck.

This period of good luck has been fully confirmed by the presence of several planetary influences that will phase harmonically with your birth sky no later than 21 days hence.

And so, all the conditions have been met for you to win big. The one cloud on the horizon involves a specific point, one I believe I have already mentioned to you.

Indeed, between you and all these possibilities for fortune, it seems there stand a few obstacles, which are due to various adverse factors, and particularly to a negative mindset regarding the unexpected return of lady luck into your life. It is very easy to understand:

I do not believe I err greatly when I say that, for the past few years, you have experienced difficult situations in every area of your life. This has brought about a form of self-doubt in your mind, one which has grown at a steady pace.

And today, it is ever-increasingly difficult for you to believe that things are ready to change for you.

And yet, that truly is the case, and you need only make one simple gesture to be able to see it for yourself: answer me!

Padre

The sort of thing one expects to read when you open your christmas cracker.

E2014T
10-21-2015, 07:24 AM
Except no one will ask you for money in return when you open a Xmas cracker.

okosh
10-21-2015, 06:46 PM

I expect to find Chanukah Gelt when I open a Xmas cracker.....:duh:

E2014T
10-22-2015, 05:01 PM
Now he introduces the sense of urgency:

As I have explained it to you: the fact that you should doubt all these great potentials for good luck which are ready to happen for you only delays their arrival, despite the fact that I sense this is imminent.

That is part of the reason why you are unlucky. But all of this can change in fewer than 21 days, for the following two reasons:

1. First, there is the message from the angels, which confirms that the celestial climate is most favorable to good luck. You are entering a period that is influenced by the forces of the higher world, to which are added the ideal positions of the planets Venus and Jupiter, which symbolize good luck, fortune and prosperity,

2. Then there is the help and assistance of the angelical world, which I wish to bring you over these next few hours, starting with a powerful secret of a divine nature which I have taken upon myself to set aside for you, for a few more minutes.

Barely time enough for you to examine things in details, after you have read my message!

Padre
His approach is actually refreshing after the HYIP admins. If you are going to scam, scam legally and in style, right?

E2014T
10-23-2015, 04:22 PM
Now we are talking prices:

Yes Padre, “Heaven” has guided your visions, which is why I agree to send you my urgent consent within 2 hours.

Also, I am quite aware that a rare opportunity has come my way. An absolutely extraordinary Astral configuration is about to plunge my whole life into Happiness. I must make the most of this Opportunity that came to me! And particularly of those 2 great windfalls which I should now receive in less than 21 days.

Therefore, I ask you to send me, as soon as possible, the “GOLDEN TALISMAN OF GOOD LUCK” that you set aside specifically for me.

In addition, you promise to perform, especially for me and at no cost, 2 powerful “Special Assistance” actions which you will carry out remotely on my behalf: 2 “Mediumistic, Money Opportunity-Accelerating Memo-Contacts”.

I will then be fully protected, and no kind of Adversity will be able to affect me. My “GOLDEN TALISMAN OF GOOD LUCK” will then be able to act at peak power for me. Within 21 days, you guarantee that a first windfall – followed immediately by a second one – will make me wealthy.
We are agreed that you will entrust the GOLDEN TALISMAN OF GOOD LUCK to me in exchange for a contribution which you guarantee will be refunded at any time during the following 100 days should this Secret not meet my expectations. Therefore, I am taking no financial risk.

For all this important work, I agree to settle a contribution of $14.95, instead of the customary $29.95.

The problem here is I can't find a picture of the darn thing on the website. It might be even worth having as a souvenir, but there is no visual representation of the product.

okosh
10-23-2015, 06:45 PM
1. First, there is the message from the angels,

A message from law enforcement would be better....JMO...

E2014T
10-24-2015, 06:06 AM
A message from law enforcement would be better....JMO...
It would be, but people like Padre are protected under the banner of freedom of religion. He is what used to be called a fortune teller. It's legal, but it's still a scheme of course.

E2014T
10-30-2015, 03:02 PM
Now he is starting to sound like a HYIP admin. He really wants my $15 that bad?

Tomorrow, this very rare phenomenon will have ceased to be. I will have failed to convince you to take advantage of this unique astral conjunction, one which may come around but once in a lifetime.

It saddens me that I was not able to come to your help, because I know what a wondrous life could have been yours; I know of the wealth and pleasures that could have transported you to a marvelous world, leaving behind the too-often difficult life you currently live.

That is why, before I offer my help to other deserving people, I am writing you this last message of hope, to help decide you to take the plunge.

The amounts I repeatedly saw in store for you, this dream life… for a few more hours, they can still be yours!

It would be a shame if neither you nor your near and dear ones were able to enjoy them, unless you react now, at this very last moment!

Act now,
and head straight to happiness!

Padre

E2014T
11-02-2015, 06:06 AM
He has given up hope of getting the money, so now he is entertaining me with free horoscopes.

Each month, I devote a big part of my time to those who, just like you, need me. This horoscope is a unique opportunity to invite you to discover the Secrets of the World, the world in which your Guardian Angel watches over you. This month, I’m sending you your Horoscope of the Angels for November. I also wish to discuss with you, some subjects that are dear to my heart.

laidback
11-02-2015, 09:38 AM
He has given up hope of getting the money, so now he is entertaining me with free horoscopes.

I also wish to discuss with you, some subjects that are dear to my heart. And, of course, the subject dearest to his heart is getting people to send him money!

E2014T
11-02-2015, 09:56 AM
That's why he deserves a mention on this forum, even though site is perfectly legal.

E2014T
02-02-2016, 07:16 AM
Update: if you ask for a refund, you'll get it, so not a scam, just entertainment, if you like this sort of stuff.