PDA

View Full Version : fatchecksmonthly SCAM WARNING

moneymike1
06-02-2015, 08:44 PM
fatchecksmonthly- I want to warn people don't pay for this scam their website is ripping people off

I PAID THIS & GOT RIPPED OFF & WANT EVERYBODY TO KNOW THIS SITE TURNED OFF MY 10 WEBSITES AND THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING
EXCEPT STEAL FROM PEOPLE WANTING TO EARN GOOD MONEY FROM HOME
Setup Fee for 10 Domains (3000+Pages): Regular Price $860 Receive 10 Domain setups for the Price of 5 - $455
Special Price!

Potential Earnings $22,500 - $25,000
Monthly!

Your Special Price is $185

Fat Checks with Google

THIS IS THEIR AD PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND THESE SCAMMERS GO THRU CLICK BANK AND THEY WON'T REFUND ME

Learn How I Have Been Earning Between

$5,000 - $25,000 and More Monthly

With Google and Clickbank!

I will Reveal My Upgraded Cash Secrets!

The big secret to where I earn $5,000 to $25,000 every single month with Google and Clickbank is based on the amount of domains I have with 300+ pages! So, if you really want to earn thousands of dollars every single month online with Google and Clickbank then I will help you obtain more domain names with 300+ more WebPages on different subjects that will explode your Google and Clickbank earnings! That is the True Secret to making thousands of dollars every single month easily with Google and Clickbank! This whole process is just a simple Math Game!

My friends, I and others that are in the Google and Clickbank program that earn up to $25,000 monthly just keep on creating more domains with more 300+ webpages with our Google and Clickbank referral codes in them that just continues to make us thousands of dollars every single month!

Before I continue I want to show you some google adsense screen shot earnings I had some of my internet buddies send me of their accounts. Click Here!

So, here is my wonderful offer to YOU! I can do the same for you and create more domains with 300+ more webpages so you can earn up to $25,000 monthly with Google and Clickbank. Also, once you pay the one time set up fee you will never have to pay for web hosting for life as I will host your domain name(s) and webpages on a private dedicated server. That is my Gift to You!

Newly Updated Special Bulletin: 2-3-2015

We would like to say Congratulations to Kim and Jeff Collins of (Houston, TX) who just got engaged and is now earning over $27,000 Monthly with Google and Clickbank from the 10 Domain Package they ordered about 3 months ago.

We had them download XXXXXXXXXX which is a Screen Capture Program so they could share with us some proof of their earnings with Google and Clickbank.

Here is what they sent us. Check it OUT! – 1expert-clicks-home.info/earnings and here is one of the ten websites we created for them 1expert-clicks-home.info

We always ask for a picture of our clients and here is a picture that we asked them to send us. We will be updating you shortly on the next person or couple who is earning a great monthly income from our Google and Clickbank Extra domain name setup program.

No Risk, No Questions Asked - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Your total satisfaction is important. When you order we give you a 100% No Questions asked Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason or no reason you want your money back contact us within 60 days and I'll refund 100% of your purchase price. But, I don't think you are going to ask for a refund once you start seeing the money coming into your Google and Clickbank Account!

Please Pick a Domain Package you will like below

Note: Once you pay the one time setup fee you will be directed to a page to
select the subjects for your domains which will be FREE
along with your webhosting.

No Up Sells or Monthly Recurring Fees

Note: The SUPER VIP Program will be Included in the
10 Domain Package below for FREE!
Click Here for Details

Setup Fee for Domain Name(s) with 300+ WebPages In Order Below!

Setup Fee for 2 Domains (600+Pages): Regular Price $185 Receive 2 Domain setups for the Price of 1 - $125
Special Price!

Potential Earnings $3,500 - $5,000
Monthly!

Your Special Price is $105

Click Here to Order by Credit Card

Setup Fee for 4 Domains (1200+Pages): Regular Price $365 Receive 4 Domain setups for the Price of 2 - $185
Special Price!

Potential Earnings $7,500 - $10,000
Monthly!

Your Special Price is $125

Setup Fee for 6 Domains (1800+Pages): Regular Price $500 Receive 6 Domain setups for the Price of 3 - $275
Special Price!

Potential Earnings $12,500 - $15,000
Monthly!

Your Special Price is $145

Setup Fee for 8 Domains (2400+Pages): Regular Price $680 Receive 8 Domain setups for the Price of 4 - $365
Special Price!

Potential Earnings $17,500 - $20,000
Monthly!

Your Special Price is $165

Setup Fee for 10 Domains (3000+Pages): Regular Price $860 Receive 10 Domain setups for the Price of 5 - $455
Special Price!

Potential Earnings $22,500 - $25,000
Monthly!

Your Special Price is $185

Contact Email: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Upgrade Secrets
98 Randy rd. # 217
Madison, TN 37115
Copyright© 2002-2015 All Rights Reserved

"ClickBank is a registered trademark of Keynetics Inc., a Delaware corporation. upgradeyourcash.com is not affiliated with Keynetics Inc. in any way, nor does Keynetics Inc. sponsor or approve any upgradeyourcash.com product. Keynetics Inc. expresses no opinion as to the correctness of any of the statements made by upgradeyourcash.com in the materials on this Web page."

This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Google and eBay, nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Google and eBay.

TOTAL SCAM DON'T BUY IT YOU WON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM CLICKBANK

ProfHenryHiggins
06-02-2015, 09:48 PM
Looking up that postal address brings up a tonne of other names that this scam has gone by.