PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Festa

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Gina
05-02-2015, 03:47 AM
Who is this creature and why on earth have I allowed myself to get into a debate with him? Rhetorical question, I know, but I blame Whip.

Whip
05-02-2015, 08:44 AM
He's just a turd on the messageboard life. And that's who you should blame.

Gina
05-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Whip, I hope you know I was kidding in "blaming you." I'm just sorry for letting this "turd" get the better of me, but sometimes I get hot headed and act before thinking. I now know he's a vile troll who thinks he's funny (and is so not), and I will never go on that forum again, no matter what they write about me. Thanks:)

Whip
05-03-2015, 09:47 PM
lol. I know.
and that's why he's known as uncle fecal.

okosh
05-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Whip, I hope you know I was kidding in "blaming you." I'm just sorry for letting this "turd" get the better of me, but sometimes I get hot headed and act before thinking. I now know he's a vile troll who thinks he's funny (and is so not), and I will never go on that forum again, no matter what they write about me. Thanks:)

Aaawww......But he can be so much fun to play with......And his lapdogs like Nancetta and Hillbillybob are even more fun to play with....

Just do what I do Gina...Anytime I'm bored I go kick festa round the forum a bit.....Expose one or 2 of his lies......Give him a few slaps then drive him nuts by suddenly stopping to post.....

And for a real laugh....misspell words and use poor grammar.....That really pisses him off :RpS_tongue:

NikSam
05-04-2015, 12:05 AM
lol. I know.
and that's why he's known as uncle fecal.

Really ? Hmm, I kept calling him Uncle Molesta

path2prosperity
05-04-2015, 03:25 AM
Where on earth did you find him hanging out Gina? I thought that he was dead and burried.

Gina
05-04-2015, 07:52 PM
Oh, it's that stupid forum that he's always on. I blew a fuse when I saw what they were writing, but now I know it's just feeding the trolls if I get in a dialogue. I do find it amusing that they're so obsessed with realscam, though. Seems that's their only purpose and topic of discussion there. Ridiculous.

E2014T
05-14-2015, 07:20 AM
I thought that he was dead and burried.
He is now. You don't have to worry about him any more. The WLD admin has removed the old thread. It's a good thing because WLD is a great forum otherwise. I wish them the best of luck.
Regarding this forum, while it has useful information, the recent trend of posting names and/or e-mail addresses of program participants along with the info on ponzi operators is troubling.
While I certainly wish you the best of luck in your overall goals, your methods are far from ethical and could use improvement.

laidback
05-14-2015, 07:53 AM
He is now. You don't have to worry about him any more. The WLD admin has removed the old thread. It's a good thing because WLD is a great forum otherwise. I wish them the best of luck.
Regarding this forum, while it has useful information, the recent trend of posting names and/or e-mail addresses of program participants along with the info on ponzi operators is troubling.
While I certainly wish you the best of luck in your overall goals, your methods are far from ethical and could use improvement.One could make the argument that the end justifies the means, but it is unnecessary here since the information here is REposted from sources in the public domain...IOW if scammers don't want their names and other information out there, perhaps they should think twice prior to posting themselves!

E2014T
05-14-2015, 08:29 AM
Post away on scammers! Why are there long lists of victims posted on this forum? They can be useful for spammers to reuse.

E2014T
05-14-2015, 08:56 AM
It seems to me that you have endangered the very people this entire enterprise has set out to protect. Don't make a fight out of it. Consider leaving the program members' names and e-mail addresses unposted.

laidback
05-14-2015, 09:04 AM
Post away on scammers! Why are there long lists of victims posted on this forum? They can be useful for spammers to reuse.Victims? Or participants? Think about it...

E2014T
05-14-2015, 09:10 AM
If you are going after the participants now, you have no one left to advocate for. Have you run out of ponzi operators and vested third parties to go after?

Soapboxmom
05-14-2015, 09:11 AM
It seems to me that you have endangered the very people this entire enterprise has set out to protect. Don't make a fight out of it. Consider leaving the program members' names and e-mail addresses unposted.
Welcome to the site! Thanks for sharing the news about that insipid thread being removed.

We do the name and shame here. Big promoters and the folks involved in illegal cash gifting are often the ones exposed. It does give shady promoters a list of warm marks I suppose, but those lists are easily obtained in numerous places. And, those who have their information splashed across our pages have already put the information up in very public places themselves. It does make for some interesting conversations about what one makes public on the world wide web!

E2014T
05-14-2015, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the welcome and congratulations on having expanded the forum to include information on payment processors and other third parties! The more potential victims know about the entire structure of the underworld economy, the less likely they will be to fall for any part of it.
While some of the info about participants has been posted elsewhere, the info from the AlertPay transactions appeared here first. While I disagree with this particular listing, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate the great job the member who posted it has done on educating the public about cash gifting. Well done.

littleroundman
05-14-2015, 10:17 AM
Who is going to be tasked with deciding which program participant is "innocent" or "guilty" or "guilty while pretending to be innocent"

You know only too well the amount of compensated plants / shills / pimps / stooges involved in the ponzi / pyramid "industry"

Are you sufficiently informed to be able to differentiate between a victim, a paid shill and a willing "player" ???

Within the USA it is illegal to organize AND / OR participate in a pyramid / endless chain recruiting scheme, could you pick the organizers from the serial participants or the first timers ??

Many fraudsters maintain a dual online personae, that of a caring and sharing, love, life and light, God fearing Facebook poster by day and serial ponzi / pyramid pimp by night. Can you pick the innocents from the deliberates ??

Without the "footsoldiers" and "enthusiastic amateurs" ponzis and pyramids cannot survive, which is why they are carefully cultivated by those behind the frauds.

Should they be allowed to perpetuate the frauds in which they have invested without fear of exposure - or is public exposure a valid method for delivering the "wake up call" which can make them re examine their involvement ???

E2014T
05-14-2015, 10:33 AM
Are you sufficiently informed to be able to differentiate between a victim, a paid shill and a willing "player" ???
I hope so, after a couple of decades on the scene. Less is more. Give the list to the FBI and let them sort it out. You are not gaining anything by alienating the participants in addition to the operators.

laidback
05-14-2015, 12:35 PM
I hope so, after a couple of decades on the scene. Less is more. Give the list to the FBI and let them sort it out. You are not gaining anything by alienating the participants in addition to the operators.Your opinion is duly noted, but it may be of limited relevance. It seems like many participate with the idea that they are somewhat anonymous. When it is published here that they are not, then it truly becomes a matter of opinion as to whether "name and shame" is an effective option. You may have noticed that most on this board seem to think so.

Whip
05-14-2015, 12:43 PM
If I remember correctly wasn't this poster outed as the scammer troll finix who is banned?

E2014T
05-14-2015, 12:52 PM
*It seems like many participate with the idea that they are somewhat anonymous.
Newbies do. People who play well are still anonymous.

E2014T
05-14-2015, 02:08 PM
You may have noticed that most on this board seem to think so. I think in your desire to name and shame you have blurred the line between what you are advocating against and what you are advocating for. It's not a big deal, but definitely a new direction for advocates.

ProfHenryHiggins
05-14-2015, 03:00 PM
And what would your tactic be when you find community leaders, church leaders, and even elected officials pushing a scam?
Some of them may be new to the business, unaware of the pitfalls and criminality. Would you leave them unexposed because of that, when their words and arguments sway so many others to follow?

E2014T
05-14-2015, 03:16 PM
The level of corruption you describe is a threat to national security and will get proper attention from the federal law enforcement with or without public exposure.

ProfHenryHiggins
05-14-2015, 03:50 PM
They didn't when a candidate running for a Senate seat joined and officially endorsed a cash gifting scheme as part of his campaign.

E2014T
05-14-2015, 04:48 PM
If they didn't, then it's not enough of a threat for them to warrant attention. They might wake up before there are more sovereign citizens than regular ones.

okosh
05-14-2015, 09:59 PM

Hugs Finix....Welcome back to realscam :RpS_smile:

NikSam
05-15-2015, 12:06 AM
Hello Lena, I see you are missing WLD thread already :)

I agree with you with some exceptions
just invested - NOT GUILTY
serial HYIP Player who does not recruit - NOT GUILTY (yeap, in my book)
Shilled, Pimped, Actively defended, lured a lot of newbies, knowingly or not - GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY,GUILTY and will be exposed.

I might let someone to get away with it if it was not a serial behavior, and a person realized they did something wrong.

But if even a victim keeps failing to the new HYIP frauds one after another, i would hardly call him a victim, its either a dumb HYIP player or a really dumb sucker which should be made fun of as an example.

E2014T
05-15-2015, 03:38 AM
Hugs, okosh.

E2014T
05-15-2015, 03:53 AM
I agree with you.Why? Your read the explanation of the member. It was an act of desperation in an attempt to save a community.

okosh
05-15-2015, 10:36 PM
serial HYIP Player who does not recruit - NOT GUILTY (yeap, in my book)

Also in my book :RpS_wink:

path2prosperity
05-16-2015, 12:32 AM

I was not in the least worried about the garbage and stupid videos that Festa posts on WLD. I read some of the thread to which you and Gina were refering but I lost interest in that and almost anything else published on WLD a long time ago. WLD was fairly informative in the "VLane", "Dr Mara" and "Jake The Snake Days" but they, along with Festa have been flying above the radar for so long that they are no longer of any more importance than flyblows on any law abiding person compmpuer screen.

path2prosperity
05-16-2015, 12:52 AM

Trying to protect whom? Those who think their activites are not in the history books. Here is one for those of us who remember the "Bob Krimm" days. Perhaps you can remember "Wiseowl (http://path2prosperity.com/images/wiseowl.jpg)" whose mug shot was sent to me by an avid Festa supporter.

laidback
05-16-2015, 01:45 AM
Trying to protect whom? Those who think their activites are not in the history books. Here is one for those of us who remember the "Bob Krimm" days. Perhaps you can remember "Wiseowl (http://path2prosperity.com/images/wiseowl.jpg)" whose mug shot was sent to me by an avid Festa supporter.

Ahhh, yes another rat from the Tricky Nicky Smirnow rat pack!

E2014T
05-16-2015, 08:21 AM
Trying to protect whom?
No one. As far as I'm concerned, the entire industry can go to hell in a hand basket, including the people NikSam and okosh consider to be not guilty.
I was curious why there was a change in tactics, and I got a satisfactory answer to my question.

NikSam
05-16-2015, 03:05 PM
... As far as I'm concerned, the entire industry can go to hell in a hand basket, including the people NikSam and okosh consider to be not guilty....

They definitely will, when the industry goes to hell they will have no reason to stick around.
Just a blow to a major processor as LR caused a roller-coaster of early HYIP collapses, some less experienced players did not yet learned to diversify their money in processors as well. The panic was in the air and still there at some level, the new HYIPs did not even last a cycle for a luck of investors.
I saw a huge amount of veteran HYIP players leaving the scene at that time.

JustTooMuchTime
05-16-2015, 06:08 PM
Who is this creature and why on earth have I allowed myself to get into a debate with him? Rhetorical question, I know, but I blame Whip.

I think he gets especially annoyed when people completely ignore him...as I've done. Ignoring people like that is so awesome for your mental health.

E2014T
05-16-2015, 07:20 PM
This time around you can all blame okosh. WLD admin cleaned the slate and it was going to stay this way until someone from here restarted the argument.

okosh
05-16-2015, 07:31 PM
This time around you can all blame okosh. WLD admin cleaned the slate and it was going to stay this way until someone from here restarted the argument.

But but but....I was bored....had no other toy to play with......

OK....I go stand in the naughty corner now..........>>hangs head in shame<<<............

E2014T
05-16-2015, 07:46 PM
You were bored and poked him, but it's my arm that got chewed up.

okosh
05-16-2015, 09:00 PM
You were bored and poked him, but it's my arm that got chewed up.

Well you don't have to worry about that bully here.....We all know he's too much of a coward to come post....))

Whip
05-16-2015, 09:04 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/71607a2581b7b0fd829d1ff9e3db1c42/tumblr_inline_n12h0c6vYv1swf4at.gif

Blue Wolf
05-16-2015, 11:03 PM
Perhaps you can remember "Wiseowl (http://path2prosperity.com/images/wiseowl.jpg)" whose mug shot was sent to me by an avid Festa supporter.

Speaking of mug shots . . . this one really scared me:

http://www.realscam.com/f22/finix-elena-tracy-goes-ps-happy-2172/index7.html#post50673

okosh
05-17-2015, 12:17 AM
Looks like Eddie is about as welcome here as Johnny Depp's dogs....LMAO.....

E2014T
05-17-2015, 06:11 AM
Speaking of mug shots . . . this one realy scared me It's not that bad of a picture, considering the circumstances, but If it scares you, don't look.

E2014T
05-17-2015, 07:08 AM
Looks like Eddie is about as welcome here as Johnny Depp's dogs....LMAO.....
It's not the point. He is complaining that he doesn't have a right of posting here and does it through some third parties instead. Gina opened the door for him to defend himself by starting this thread. In principle, it would be fair to allow him to defend himself in it. If he wants to or not is another story, but you can easily prove him wrong about this forum prohibiting free speech by letting him open an account here.

littleroundman
05-17-2015, 09:42 AM
but you can easily prove him wrong about this forum prohibiting free speech by letting him open an account here.

Why would we want to "prove" anything to anyone ??

Whip
05-17-2015, 10:08 AM
especially a troll.

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/no%20no%20no/grand/no_no_gif.gif

E2014T
05-17-2015, 10:21 AM
No one has to prove anything, but what's the point of having a thread about a member of another forum if he isn't allowed to respond to it?

littleroundman
05-17-2015, 10:31 AM
Does there have to be a "point" ??

The OP simply asked who he is and how did she allow herself to become involved with him, and things developed from there when other members began to offer their views.

No "point" needed

E2014T
05-17-2015, 10:49 AM
No, there doesn't have to be a point either. Like there is no point in restarting the argument on another forum after the admin cleaned up the mess.

littleroundman
05-17-2015, 11:08 AM
Like there is no point in restarting the argument on another forum after the admin cleaned up the mess.

Or pointing out on this forum what was done on another forum by a member of both forums, over whom we exert no influence and of his own volition.

E2014T
05-17-2015, 11:18 AM
There was a point to that. In case you missed the point, it's my limbs that get chewed up every time okosh decides to have fun out of bordom.

littleroundman
05-17-2015, 11:21 AM
Then speak to Okosh, don't bring it here.

We have no control over what any members of the forum do outside of the forum

E2014T
05-17-2015, 11:37 AM
[B]Then speak to Okosh.I did in this thread. It's not going to hurt anyone to know who starts what, where and why. Let's see what happens now.

Soapboxmom
05-17-2015, 11:38 AM
Uncle Fecal violated the rules here and was banned. We are not going to waste our time entertaining a troll's meaningless banter and baiting.

littleroundman
05-17-2015, 11:43 AM
It's not going to hurt anyone to know who starts what, where and why

It's especially not going to hurt anyone because next to no one knows where to find "IT" or, indeed, that "IT" even exists

In fact, if you didn't keep the subject alive "next to no one" would become "no one" within a very short period of time.

Just because something exists on the "internet", doesn't mean the "internet" is aware of its' existence

E2014T
05-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Fine. okosh, for the love of God, please find another toy. It's nothing to you, but it takes me days to get over fights with Eddie. Please.

Blue Wolf
05-17-2015, 03:51 PM
If it scares you, don't look.

I think it's too late to unsee something like that.

Whip
05-17-2015, 04:00 PM
but yet they'll all look here. fascinating.

E2014T
05-17-2015, 04:03 PM
So what do you want me to do about it? If it bothers you, remove it. I'm fine with it.

Blue Wolf
05-17-2015, 06:13 PM
So what do you want me to do about it?

You could stop coming here.

Nobody would have mentioned you if you didn't come back.

E2014T
05-17-2015, 06:33 PM
Oh, I see. You don't like the picture, but I should do something about it? If you come up with a good reason why, I might consider your request. Otherwise, live with the picture.

Whip
05-17-2015, 06:47 PM
Nobody would have mentioned you if you didn't come back.

and therein lies the problem.

E2014T
05-17-2015, 07:09 PM
If you have a problem with not mentioning things you don't like, there isn't much anyone but you can do about it. I can suggest to look the other way, but ultimately it's up to you if you are going to or not.

okosh
05-17-2015, 07:58 PM
Fine. okosh, for the love of God, please find another toy. It's nothing to you, but it takes me days to get over fights with Eddie. Please.

Ok Finix...Since you asked so nicely I'll try :RpS_smile:

Now where to find someone to play with??....MMG??....or the Icke forum......Guess I'll toss a coin...

Blue Wolf
05-17-2015, 08:04 PM
If you come up with a good reason why, I might consider your request.

You were banned.

That's why you should stop coming here.

Is that a good enough reason?

Whip
05-17-2015, 08:08 PM
You were banned.

logic...........the scammer's mortal enemy.

E2014T
05-17-2015, 08:31 PM
Ok Finix...Since you asked so nicely I'll try :RpS_smile:
Wonderful! Mr. Schlegal might appreciate your nice gesture as well.

Now where to find someone to play with??....MMG??....or the Icke forum......Guess I'll toss a coin...
People who make it to HYIP forums are pretty hardened nowadays. You might want to pick someone a little fresher on program forums.

E2014T
05-18-2015, 05:49 AM
You were banned.

No, it's not. HYIP forum rules isn't something I have a great deal of respect for. However, okosh doing something nice for me is a good reason.

okosh
05-19-2015, 07:11 PM
No, it's not. HYIP forum rules isn't something I have a great deal of respect for. However, okosh doing something nice for me is a good reason.

Well Finix if it were up to me you'd be allowed to stay....I want you here posting your opinions and views....but not in this thread....In the real threads....
Hope Admins here will give you a 2nd chance :RpS_smile:

E2014T
05-19-2015, 08:48 PM
Well Finix if it were up to me you'd be allowed to stay....I want you here posting your opinions and views....but not in this thread....In the real threads....
Hope Admins here will give you a 2nd chance :RpS_smile:
There isn't much I can help you with in terms of online fraud. I could tell you quite a bit about the incredible level of corruption of power in the Southern U.S. and the abundance of cults which, if not kept in check, will lead to the disintegration of the country, but I don't think this is the right venue for this type of discussion.

E2014T
05-21-2015, 12:43 PM
I know enough to help knock off a few icicles of the tip of the iceberg, but the fight itself is against a Leviathan already well entrenched in the mentality of the people. I choose to walk away and admit my powerlessness rather than fight against something I can't win against. The fight needs new people who have illusions that evil can be defeated, and I have none left.

scratchycat
05-21-2015, 01:16 PM
Well, well. Just glancing around after a long no show. Here I find the famous Uncle Festa starring on another thread. You have to have a lot of time and energy and alligator skin to come up against the Festa. I have better things to do with my time. It is rather like hitting your head against a brick wall because you will never make a dent, only your skull will suffer.

It makes for interesting reading, though, and I will come back when I have more time. WLD is always removing threads with this feature but it like the fish that won't drown, he always comes back. Since I do not care to become one of his cartoon characters again, I keep my distance and please notice I am not calling him bad names. :)

Does my heart good to see that kangaroo back!

E2014T
05-22-2015, 06:58 PM
Festa is not entirely useless. If you need an aligator skin for some purpose, there is no better free training around.

nomaxim
05-23-2015, 02:49 PM
Festa is not entirely useless. If you need an aligator skin for some purpose, there is no better free training around.Do you perhaps mean alligator with two (L's)?

But yea, 'Uncle Festa' would make a great pair of shoes or perhaps a decent handbag. Maybe even a belt. :RpS_smile:

okosh
06-01-2015, 10:26 PM
Wonderful! Mr. Schlegal might appreciate your nice gesture as well.

Now if we can just find a way to make YOU stop posting there.....<(-_-)>

E2014T
06-04-2015, 05:47 AM
Now if we can just find a way to make YOU stop posting there.....<(-_-)>
Reading the ripoff report about WLD itself was a good enough reason. I couldn't figure out why a respectable legal forum would harbor some creature from hell. Guess it wasn't as respectable as I thought it was.

E2014T
06-04-2015, 06:54 AM
I want you here posting your opinions and views....but not in this thread....In the real threads...
The sum total of my views is if it's on the net and it's asking for money in return for more money, it's a certified scam. Newbs, don't waste time looking for the good 1%. It doesn't exist. It's a myth created to keep you putting money into garbage.

E2014T
06-04-2015, 08:09 AM
Hope Admins here will give you a 2nd chance
Not really looking for 2nd chances. If you can use these views to convince someone to not ruin their lives, please use them. I don't think anything I say will stop anyone, but I'm not as convincing as some others here.

EagleOne
06-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Anyone else having trouble accessing WLD? I keep getting Database error messages on all the links yesterday and today.

littleroundman
06-04-2015, 12:03 PM
It's been down for me for the past 24 hours

http://imageshack.com/a/img910/9042/tNg277.jpg

EagleOne
06-04-2015, 02:44 PM
FYI: WLD is back online.

EagleOne
09-19-2015, 03:57 PM
You can understand my total shock and surprise when Uncle Festa in the God Scam? 2nd Thread had this to say about me and Eagle, and I quote:

Uncle Festa post #494, God Scam – 2nd Thread, Aug 15, page 50

“Nor do I care what he does, I just think if he is asking people to support him and his wife by donating to Eagle then those people are entitled to know the full honest facts.”

Really? Since when?

So if you only post the full honest facts about me and Eagle, I am sure you can explain this post of yours of how it is the "full honest facts," and I quote:

"Feb 18, 2014 God Scam? (1st thread now deleted) Post # 3577

"Fatso, it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base."
How to be spammed and scammed by “Profit With Michael”

All innuendo. Nothing full, honest or factual in your post.

But let's get more current about how you only post the full honest facts about me and Eagle with this statement of yours, and I quote:

Uncle Festa post #205, God Scam - 2nd thread, Jul 20, page 21

“In Festa's case he has never been stupid enough for either he or his wife to be snake oil/ crap cosmetics salesmen nor has he ever been bankrupt or had tax liens issued against him.”

I have never had a "tax lien" filed against me by any state or federal tax agency. My ex-wife and I had a legal dispute in which she filed "Property Liens" in five southern California counties, which they were all immediately removed upon my winning the case. There is a major difference between a "tax lien" and a "property lien." Since you found the property liens, you also know they were removed. You also knew they weren't "tax liens." Also neither my wife nor I have ever sold any kind of cosmetics. Embellish much? Want to tell me again how you only post the "full honest truth" about me and Eagle. If you've got proof of a "tax lien" filed against me, post it. The only truth in your post was our BK of over 24 years ago.

So please remind me again how you only post the full honest truth about me and Eagle. :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Whip
09-19-2015, 04:42 PM
Nor do I care what he does

the constant stalking and posting about you proves otherwise. he opened up with a lie right off the a bat.

Soapboxmom
09-19-2015, 08:09 PM
Poor Uncle Festa is so delusional that he is still claiming that I was involved in Advantage Conferences.

Transcript_of_Temporary_Injunction_Hearing[1].pdf (http://www.realscam.com/attachments/f11/201d1311047683-jack-weinzierl-threatened-tim-darnell-sued-soapboxmom-heather-dobrott-district-court-lost-summary-judgment-transcript_of_temporary_injunction_hearing-1-.pdf)

Try page 58 of the linked court transcript, Festa. Darnell had never seen me until he made the fatal mistake of suing me and got his a$$ kicked in court in Summary Judgment (a hearing he was too chicken to show up for, I might add.)

I don't like scammers and I will endlessly pursue those who are scamming innocent trusting people.

Uncle Festa
09-26-2015, 03:54 PM
Poor Uncle Festa is so delusional that he is still claiming that I was involved in Advantage Conferences.

Transcript_of_Temporary_Injunction_Hearing[1].pdf (http://www.realscam.com/attachments/f11/201d1311047683-jack-weinzierl-threatened-tim-darnell-sued-soapboxmom-heather-dobrott-district-court-lost-summary-judgment-transcript_of_temporary_injunction_hearing-1-.pdf)

Try page 58 of the linked court transcript, Festa. Darnell had never seen me until he made the fatal mistake of suing me and got his a$$ kicked in court in Summary Judgment (a hearing he was too chicken to show up for, I might add.)

I don't like scammers and I will endlessly pursue those who are scamming innocent trusting people.

Well now, here is a real turn up for the book. My membership has been allowed and Uncle Festa is now a member. I am not sure how long it will last though. We shall see

E2014T
09-27-2015, 12:24 PM
Welcome to RS, UncleFesta. Congratulations on your second chance! If you don't derail threads, you'll keep on being a member. It's all up to you how you want to behave.

Uncle Festa
09-27-2015, 05:49 PM
Welcome to RS, UncleFesta. Congratulations on your second chance! If you don't derail threads, you'll keep on being a member. It's all up to you how you want to behave.

That depends on remarks made by the likes of Judy Hortin, Whip, Gina and their ilk you can bet your life they will be out to goad me into making what some may consider to be inapprporiate posts in order to get me banned.

I hope I have the right to criticize those that deserve criticizing no matter who they may be.

okosh
09-27-2015, 06:57 PM

If it's actually him then welcome Eddie....:RpS_wink:

E2014T
09-28-2015, 11:46 AM
I hope I have the right to criticize those that deserve criticizing no matter who they may be.
Criticizing is one thing, but calling names is entirely different. Your English is near perfect. Surely, you are capable of avoiding epithets like stupid, ugly, fat, etc. You have enough vocabulary to be a lot more subtle.

Uncle Festa
09-28-2015, 01:34 PM
There is a major difference between a "tax lien" and a "property lien."

Perhaps your crack attorney didn't tell you that you can have tax liens issued against property in the U.S. ?

What to Do If You Get a Tax Lien on Your House - US News (http://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/articles/2014/03/26/what-to-do-if-you-get-a-tax-lien-on-your-house)

Uncle Festa
09-28-2015, 01:46 PM
Criticizing is one thing, but calling names is entirely different. Your English is near perfect. Surely, you are capable of avoiding epithets like stupid, ugly, fat, etc. You have enough vocabulary to be a lot more subtle.

Yes, I could think of words/phrases that are a lot more descriptive than I use but I think I am entitled to give as good as I get and in some cases a lot less abusive and harmful than I have received

EagleOne
09-28-2015, 02:46 PM
Perhaps your crack attorney didn't tell you that you can have tax liens issued against property in the U.S. ?

What to Do If You Get a Tax Lien on Your House - US News (http://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/articles/2014/03/26/what-to-do-if-you-get-a-tax-lien-on-your-house)

Your crack attorney needs to explain to you that in order for a tax lien be placed on property, first one has to "own" the property. Since I do not "OWN" any property, kind of hard to put a tax lien on it.

E2014T
09-28-2015, 03:13 PM
Yes, I could think of words/phrases that are a lot more descriptive than I use but I think I am entitled to give as good as I get and in some cases a lot less abusive and harmful than I have received
If you are talking about me, my vocabulary is 5% of yours. I can't string words together as well as you do. I apologize for calling you names, but please stop pushing my buttons about the past.

Uncle Festa
09-28-2015, 04:18 PM
Your crack attorney needs to explain to you that in order for a tax lien be placed on property, first one has to "own" the property. Since I do not "OWN" any property, kind of hard to put a tax lien on it.

So your ex-wife filed tax liens on property you didn't own and you had to fight the case and win ?

My ex-wife and I had a legal dispute in which she filed "Property Liens" in five southern California counties, which they were all immediately removed upon my winning the case.

Uncle Festa
09-28-2015, 04:23 PM
If you are talking about me

Not you in particular but you are certainly included.

E2014T
09-28-2015, 04:31 PM
Not you in particular but you are certainly included.
Fine, but can we leave the past in the past? You do your thing and I'll maintain a couple of general chat threads on RS with occasional remarks about present scams based on my experience. We don't have to cross path doing this.

EagleOne
09-28-2015, 04:51 PM
So your ex-wife filed tax liens on property you didn't own and you had to fight the case and win ?

No, she filed a "Property Lien" against me in case I ever owned property in the five counties where she filed. No taxes involved. Only a city, county, state or federal government tax agency can file a tax lien.

Uncle Festa
09-28-2015, 07:04 PM
Since I do not "OWN" any property, kind of hard to put a tax lien on it.

But it is entirely possible to put property liens on property you do not "OWN" ? What a strange, very strange place America.

okosh
09-28-2015, 08:00 PM
What a strange, very strange place America.

You just worked this out now??....ROFLMAO.....

okosh
09-28-2015, 08:01 PM
but please stop pushing my buttons about the past.

If you remove the buttons then there is nothing left to push.....:RpS_smile:

EagleOne
09-28-2015, 08:16 PM
She was able to get a property lien filed in the five counties due to a judge's order. When I won the case, the judge's order was rescinded and the property liens against any future property I might own were removed.

E2014T
09-29-2015, 04:13 AM
What a strange, very strange place America.

http://www.realscam.com/f20/what-your-favorite-song-4272/#post90387

Uncle Festa
09-29-2015, 09:41 AM
http://www.realscam.com/f20/what-your-favorite-song-4272/#post90387

If I tell you I will be in danger of derailing the thread which is something you warned me against and what you are now attempting to do.

http://www.realscam.com/f22/uncle-festa-4048/index4.html#post90304

E2014T
09-29-2015, 10:00 AM
If I tell you I will be in danger of derailing the thread which is something you warned me against and what you are now attempting to do.

http://www.realscam.com/f22/uncle-festa-4048/index4.html#post90304
Eddie, if you click my link, it will lead you to a song by Rammstein called "Amerika'. It was a response to your comment about America being very strange. You ain't got to contribute to the song thread, but I'm fairly sure there are some decent pieces of music you like and can share with us.

okosh
09-29-2015, 08:05 PM
Eddie, if you click my link, it will lead you to a song by Rammstein called "Amerika'. It was a response to your comment about America being very strange. You ain't got to contribute to the song thread, but I'm fairly sure there are some decent pieces of music you like and can share with us.

Maybe Eddie could put on his skirt and play us a tune on his bagpipes.....

EagleOne
09-29-2015, 09:43 PM
UF: Since you "only" post the "full honest facts" about me and Eagle, please post your full honest factual proof here of this statement of yours, and I quote:

"Fatso, it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base." How to be spammed and scammed by “Profit With Michael”

Soapboxmom
09-29-2015, 10:49 PM
UF: Since you "only" post the "full honest facts" about me and Eagle, please post your full honest factual proof here of this statement of yours, and I quote:

"Fatso, it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base." How to be spammed and scammed by “Profit With Michael”

Uncle Fecal is really bad at this. Eagle was offered admin access, but said he would prefer moderator access only:

Eagle has no access to the e-mail database or any other databases. Individual registrants can be viewed one at a time. So, there is no way he could do what Uncle Fecal claims. Unc is apparently delusional as he spouts this and ridiculous nonsense about my involvement with Advantage Conferences without a shred of evidence.

Uncle Festa
09-30-2015, 02:35 AM

Attempted inflammatory nonsense deleted by admin

Uncle Festa
09-30-2015, 02:39 AM
Uncle Fecal is really bad at this. Eagle was offered admin access, but said he would prefer moderator access only:

Eagle has no access to the e-mail database or any other databases. Individual registrants can be viewed one at a time. So, there is no way he could do what Uncle Fecal claims. Unc is apparently delusional as he spouts this and ridiculous nonsense about my involvement with Advantage Conferences without a shred of evidence.

We only have Edgingtons and your word for that, Snowhite.

EagleOne
09-30-2015, 03:04 AM
We only have Edgingtons and your word for that, Snowhite.

You said you only posted the total honest facts, so post your facts proving I filched Email addresses from RS and was giving them to scammers.

Soapboxmom
09-30-2015, 01:23 PM
You said you only posted the total honest facts, so post your facts proving I filched Email addresses from RS and was giving them to scammers.

Uncle Fecal was lurking on this thread all morning. Where is that proof???

laidback
09-30-2015, 03:17 PM
Wondered how long it would take Fester to slide back into his usual crap.

E2014T
09-30-2015, 04:43 PM
Does anyone here understand what Eddie's problem is? There is no way anyone in the world can keep petty personal grudges this long. It's just not worth it.

okosh
09-30-2015, 08:00 PM
Does anyone here understand what Eddie's problem is? There is no way anyone in the world can keep petty personal grudges this long. It's just not worth it.

It's called mental illness.....

Uncle Festa
09-30-2015, 09:50 PM

Originally posted by Nobrott

Doesn't seem to be much point when this happens.

http://www.realscam.com/f22/uncle-festa-4048/index5.html#post90441

Soapboxmom
09-30-2015, 10:07 PM

Post the proof in a civilized manner and you won't have any problems!!! You, Unc, are getting the same exact moderation that all the posters here are subject to. So, quit changing the subject and let's have the documentation.

okosh
09-30-2015, 10:51 PM

So this means you have no proof to your wild allegations.....Exactly what we thought all along....Was just more lies...

Uncle Festa
10-01-2015, 04:53 AM
Post the proof in a civilized manner and you won't have any problems!!! You, Unc, are getting the same exact moderation that all the posters here are subject to. So, quit changing the subject and let's have the documentation.

There are are many posts/posters here that are evidence of the exact opposite, As far as AC is concerned, the evidence was posted by yourself at WLD and here ii.e. transcripts of court documents . I asked you questions then that you couln't/wouldn't answer

Uncle Festa
10-01-2015, 04:57 AM
So this means you have no proof to your wild allegations.....Exactly what we thought all along....Was just more lies...

No it doesn't, now move along Sherlock, let's have more of your rubbish..

E2014T
10-01-2015, 07:42 AM
Quit twisting words and deflecting with personal attacks. Show proof of your allegations or admit you have no proof and are simply looking to attack RS members.

EagleOne
10-01-2015, 12:29 PM
UF: You said you only post total honest facts about me and Eagle. I challenged you to prove just two of your statements were total honest facts. You have failed to post one factual document that supported your claim I was a tax cheat. I have explained that your statement I was a tax cheat is false and why it was false. Only a governmental taxing agency can file a tax lien. No such liens were ever filed by any governmental taxing agency against me.

You made the statement that I was filching the Email addresses from the database of RS and providing this information to scammers. Since you made the statement, and you only post the total honest facts, this means that you have the documentation to prove it. Yet not one post providing your facts have been provided. This was your chance to shine and prove what you said was the total honest facts. It was your chance to totally discredit me, but yet instead of rushing to do so, you are silent.

But the absolute funniest claim you made in your only posting the total honest facts was when you said, and I quote: “Nor do I care what he does,............. .” Really? You really expect people to believe that is the total honest facts after more than eight years of constantly reporting on what I do or don't do, say or don't say, twist, imply, insinuate, distort, take out of context, innuendo, etc., etc. supports your statement that you don't care what I do? Seriously? I hate to think what you would have done if you did care.

But please post all your facts that I am a tax cheat and I filched the RS Email database and provided them to scammers. What are you waiting for?

Soapboxmom
10-01-2015, 01:28 PM
There are are many posts/posters here that are evidence of the exact opposite, As far as AC is concerned, the evidence was posted by yourself at WLD and here ii.e. transcripts of court documents . I asked you questions then that you couln't/wouldn't answer
Hundreds of pages of court documents posted here on RS support everything I have said and refute your insane belief that I was involved with Advantage Conferences. Tim Darnell's contact information is readily available and I can guarantee he will tell you that I was never involved with Advantage Conferences. I have answered you numerous times in the past. Unc, you are clearly disturbed and not in touch with reality.

okosh
10-01-2015, 07:58 PM
But please post all your facts that I am a tax cheat and I filched the RS Email database and provided them to scammers. What are you waiting for?

Tax cheat has now been proved to be BS....

RS email database has now been proved to be BS....

We still got vote stacking by your Mrs to win that award....

Stealing the eagle pic used on your website....

I'm sure you can add to the list....

I'll just keep munching on my plentiful supply of pop corn while I enjoy watching Eddie destroy what little is left of his credibility.........))

Uncle Festa
10-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Tax cheat has now been proved to be BS....

RS email database has now been proved to be BS....

We still got vote stacking by your Mrs to win that award....

Stealing the eagle pic used on your website....

I'm sure you can add to the list....

I'll just keep munching on my plentiful supply of pop corn while I enjoy watching Eddie destroy what little is left of his credibility.........))

I'm sure you, Fatso or anyone else can prove that it is not true.

Watch you don't choke on your popcorn.

Uncle Festa
10-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Hundreds of pages of court documents posted here on RS support everything I have said and refute your insane belief that I was involved with Advantage Conferences. Tim Darnell's contact information is readily available and I can guarantee he will tell you that I was never involved with Advantage Conferences. I have answered you numerous times in the past. Unc, you are clearly disturbed and not in touch with reality.

You have never answered why you could become lead plaintiff or whatever it was called if you had never been a plaintiff in the first place i.e. how can you sue someone for $12.000 or whatever it was if you had never "invested" anything in the scam

Soapboxmom
10-01-2015, 09:14 PM
You have never answered why you could become lead plaintiff or whatever it was called if you had never been a plaintiff in the first place i.e. how can you sue someone for $12.000 or whatever it was if you had never "invested" anything in the scam
Anyone can assume the original plaintiff's claim(s) if that person signs those rights over. The law as to what claims can be signed over to others are complicated and vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.

Soapboxmom
10-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Just because you, Unc, don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't a legitimate legal procedure. You are aware that debts are sold to collectors for pennies on the dollar, aren't you?

Uncle Festa
10-01-2015, 09:44 PM
Anyone can assume the original plaintiff's claim(s) if that person signs those rights over. The law as to what claims can be signed over to others are complicated and vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.

Nope, sorry, that doesn't wash even in the U.S.

https://www.google.com.br/?gws_rd=ssl#q=lead+plaintiff

Uncle Festa
10-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Just because you, Unc, don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't a legitimate legal procedure. You are aware that debts are sold to collectors for pennies on the dollar, aren't you?

Yes I am aware of that, so are you now saying you bought someones (an old ladies) $12000 debt for pennies ?

Soapboxmom
10-01-2015, 10:02 PM
I didn't buy anything. She assigned her legal claims over to me as she was out of state and the defendants were penniless paupers at that time. Jack Weinzierl and Advantage Conferences had declared bankruptcy.

Law in the USA does allow for Plaintiff's to assign certain claims to other parties. You are flat our wrong.

Register of Actions

Case No. 2960437607

HEATHER DOBROTT Vs. ADVANTAGE CONFERENCES,TIMOTHY DARNELL/INDIV, ET EL
§
§
§
§
§
§

Case Type:
OLD Other Civil Cases - District

Date Filed:
12/27/2007

Appeal:
05-10-01262-CV

Related Cases

296-04770-2009 (Severed)

Lead Attorneys

Defendant
Conferences, Advantage

Pro Se

Defendant
Darnell, Timothy S

Pro Se

Defendant
McHugh, James

Pro Se

Defendant
Weinzierl, Jack M

T Randall Sandifer
Retained
972-396-1118(W)

Plaintiff
Dobrott, Heather

Matthew J Kita
Retained
214-699-1863(W)

Plaintiff
Rep X

Pro Se

<Snip hundreds of unrelated entries>

06/04/2010

Motionfor substitution of Heather Dobrott as Plaintiff

Unc, if your crap doesn't stop I will have to ban you. My time should be spent exposing scammers and not arguing with simpletons. This has been discussed ad nauseum.

Soapboxmom
10-01-2015, 10:06 PM
And, Unc, the original attorney set up the case so that it could be turned into a class action suit if more of the 97% of reps that lost money joined. Many reps wished to get their money back but were broke and couldn't afford legal fees and knew at that point the ill gotten gain had been blown by Tim Darnell and Jack Weinzierl. They saw the sales had just about stopped in 2007.

okosh
10-01-2015, 10:25 PM
I'm sure you, Fatso or anyone else can prove that it is not true.

Watch you don't choke on your popcorn.

So if I make a claim about you then I must prove the claim is true but when you make a claim about someone else it's their responsibility to prove your claim is false??....
Is that how it works??...

Uncle Festa
10-02-2015, 04:52 AM
I didn't buy anything. She assigned her legal claims over to me as she was out of state and the defendants were penniless paupers at that time. Jack Weinzierl and Advantage Conferences had declared bankruptcy.

Law in the USA does allow for Plaintiff's to assign certain claims to other parties. You are flat our wrong. (Yeah I know it is your wrong)

Unc, if your crap doesn't stop I will have to ban you. My time should be spent exposing scammers and not arguing with simpletons. This has been discussed ad nauseum.

I'm sorry but I do not know what ad nauseum means, perhaps you meant ad nauseam ? Being a school teacher, would you like to ban me for pointing that out ? Perhaps you could ask Educating Edgington to spell check your posts ?

BTW What scammers are you presently exposing ? Are Okosh and Finix giving you a helping hand ?

Is a simpleton someone who has never learnt to spell despite claiming to have degrees or is a simpleton someone who points out spelling mistakes?

Uncle Festa
10-02-2015, 04:59 AM
And, Unc, the original attorney set up the case so that it could be turned into a class action suit if more of the 97% of reps that lost money joined. Many reps wished to get their money back but were broke and couldn't afford legal fees and knew at that point the ill gotten gain had been blown by Tim Darnell and Jack Weinzierl. They saw the sales had just about stopped in 2007.

You are aware, are you not, that lead plaintiff's are appointed by the court and not by themselves or other plaintiff's in a class action suit ?

Soapboxmom
10-02-2015, 06:37 AM
You are aware, are you not, that lead plaintiff's are appointed by the court and not by themselves or other plaintiff's in a class action suit ?
The court papers speak for themselves. The case never turned into the class action suit the lawyer had prepared for. You are spewing nonsense and wasting my valuable time. I type extraordinarily fast and am not spending time polishing answers to you, Unc.

Soapboxmom
10-02-2015, 06:42 AM
I'm sorry but I do not know what ad nauseum means, perhaps you meant ad nauseam ? Being a school teacher, would you like to ban me for pointing that out ? Perhaps you could ask Educating Edgington to spell check your posts ?

BTW What scammers are you presently exposing ? Are Okosh and Finix giving you a helping hand ?

Is a simpleton someone who has never learnt to spell despite claiming to have degrees or is a simpleton someone who points out spelling mistakes?
Sorry, my fast typing has left you in a most indelicate condition. I am sure your weak little stomach is just turning.

Now, provide the proof of the complete bull you are spouting about my alleged involvement in Advantage Conferences, the related court case and your erroneous claims about our own Eagle or kindly piss-off!

Uncle Festa
10-02-2015, 02:26 PM
Sorry, my fast typing has left you in a most indelicate condition. I am sure your weak little stomach is just turning.

Now, provide the proof of the complete bull you are spouting about my alleged involvement in Advantage Conferences, the related court case and your erroneous claims about our own Eagle or kindly piss-off!

My stomach is turning all right but it is not your typing that is doing so. I have just come across one of your pics, the sight of you is enough to turn anyones stomach. As far as claims about your involvement in AC and about Fatso goes, documentation has all been posted either as links or screenshots before now, if nobody could be bothered to read and/or copy them at the time then that is their problem not mine.

" kindly piss-off!" That's nice . Just the kind of retort one would expect a school teacher to make. Is that how you speak to your pupils, Miss Nobrott ? Or even your own kids ? Or those of your neighbours ?

Speaking of wasting your valuable time I think you are doing just that. It would be better spent looking after your family rather than running a so-called anti-scam forum and trying to make money from scams like Advantage Conferences.

Soapboxmom
10-02-2015, 02:48 PM
I have never made a dime off of Advantage Conferences or any other scam and this site doesn't generate a dime for me or anyone else. We have a noble purpose to educate the public and stop scammers. What are you accomplishing with your life, Unc???

EagleOne
10-02-2015, 06:10 PM
So let's do a quick re-cap. Festa said, and again I quote:

“Nor do I care what he does, I just think if he is asking people to support him and his wife by donating to Eagle then those people are entitled to know the full honest facts.”

And when challenged to post his facts and supporting documents to his claims that he does not care what I do, I am a tax cheat as I had tax liens placed against me, and that I filched the Email database of RS and gave it to scammers, not one word or document presented.

Of course everyone knows his statement of total honest facts that he doesn't care what I do is a total honest factual lie. Your over 8 years of constantly posting what I do or don't do, say or don't say, and the list goes on and on proves this is a bold face lie. I explained exactly what kind of lien was placed against me, by whom, and that I won the case and they were all (5) removed. Not one fact or document to challenge this to prove me wrong. Not one fact or document to prove that I filched the Email database of RS and gave it to scammers. Not one fact or document to prove I did. So much for your posting only the total honest facts.

So you are now 0 for 3, but now you are trying to claim that links and screenshots exist, but it is not your job to find them and post them to prove you posted only the total honest facts. Funny how when it was time to put up or shut up, you tried to make it everyone else's fault for not reading these links or screenshots. As usual you just want to play word games and deflection from your inability to prove your total honest facts.

Let's cut to the chase. If you had them you would have fallen all over yourself to post them here. I know it, you know it and now everyone else knows it that you can't prove anything.

okosh
10-02-2015, 07:06 PM
So you are now 0 for 3,

UncleFesta's claim of a tax lein.................Proven to be BS.....

UncleFesta's claim about email addys.........Proven to be BS.....

UncleFesta's claim about Advantage...........Proven to be BS.....

Score check....

UncleFesta.......0

RS members....3

Uncle Festa
10-02-2015, 09:11 PM
UncleFesta's claim of a tax lein.................Proven to be BS.....

UncleFesta's claim about email addys.........Proven to be BS.....

UncleFesta's claim about Advantage...........Proven to be BS.....

Score check....

UncleFesta.......0

RS members....3

Please post so-called proof please.

Also ask Fatso or Smelly Nobrott to post proof that Edgington was called by God, your God, his God or indeed any God.
Please ask either of them to post proof that they are asked to work with the U.S. Secret Service or any other federal agency. A genuine letter of thanks will do if it is not too secret LOL.
Please ask either of them to post proof that they have brought this, that or any other scam down.
Please ask why they endorse rip-offs like that pimped by Schegal i.e. Michael Brown's crap. Or in the past Clint Clark's Magic Income Staircase crap ?

Uncle Festa
10-02-2015, 09:21 PM
I have never made a dime off of Advantage Conferences or any other scam and this site doesn't generate a dime for me or anyone else. We have a noble purpose to educate the public and stop scammers. What are you accomplishing with your life, Unc???

I didn't say you had but that doesn't mean you didn't try by "investing" in AC or buying or being given some old ladies $12,000 debt to try to recover. What is noble about that or a school teacher having a filthy mouth ?

ProfHenryHiggins
10-02-2015, 09:37 PM
Festa, are you sure that you're Scottish and not just a Geordie trying to pass as a jock?

EagleOne
10-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Please post so-called proof please.

Also ask Fatso or Smelly Nobrott to post proof that Edgington was called by God, your God, his God or indeed any God.
Please ask either of them to post proof that they are asked to work with the U.S. Secret Service or any other federal agency. A genuine letter of thanks will do if it is not too secret LOL.
Please ask either of them to post proof that they have brought this, that or any other scam down.
Please ask why they endorse rip-offs like that pimped by Schegal i.e. Michael Brown's crap. Or in the past Clint Clark's Magic Income Staircase crap ?

Got your arse handed to you so now you want to change the topics? :RpS_lol:

But first things first. So now you are admitting that: You lied about not caring what I do. You lied when you said I was a tax cheat and had tax liens against me. You lied when you said I filched the Email Database of RS and gave it to scammers.

laidback
10-02-2015, 10:42 PM
Got your arse handed to you so now you want to change the topics? :RpS_lol:

But first things first. So now you are admitting that: You lied about not caring what I do. You lied when you said I was a tax cheat and had tax liens against me. You lied when you said I filched the Email Database of RS and gave it to scammers.

It has again been demonstrated that, to paraphrase an old saw, Facts to Fester are like kryptonite to Superman!

littleroundman
10-02-2015, 10:46 PM
MEMO: EagleOne.

See, I was right when I predicted Eddie would try everything he could to divert attention away from the fact he and his lies have been exposed, I was right when I predicted his accusations would become more and more outrageously petty and I was right when I predicted he would try everything he can to have himself banned, so he can retreat back to wherever he hangs out and claim he was banned before he could prove his allegations.

You owe me a a genuine New York Reuben sandwich with a pickle from Reubens' Delicatessen

EagleOne
10-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Just like I have known all along that the only reason why he targeted me was because I am a Christian and I said God had called me to form Eagle. It has been eating him up inside for over 8 years now.

Will gladly get you that genuine New York Reuben sandwich and pickle from Reuben's Delicatessen. Well worth it.

Uncle Festa
10-03-2015, 02:54 AM
Just like I have known all along that the only reason why he targeted me was because I am a Christian and I said God had called me to form Eagle. It has been eating him up inside for over 8 years now.

Will gladly get you that genuine New York Reuben sandwich and pickle from Reuben's Delicatessen. Well worth it.

How about you try proving any of that, Fatso ? BTW it seems your God has not only called you but scammers as well. He wants you all to eat at the same trough, I wonder why that would be ?

http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advertising-pays-scam-ponzi-3439/index169.html#post90595

littleroundman
10-03-2015, 03:31 AM
Oh dear, poor Eddie, true to form as always with the infantile distraction attempts.

What's the line from the old Chubby Checker song ???

Ah, yes, I remember;

"How l--o--o--o--w will he go"

E2014T
10-03-2015, 05:32 AM
One of the most interesting things about the cognitive theory is the idea that anger and interpersonal conflict ultimately result from a mental con. In other words, you're telling yourself things that aren't entirely true when you're fighting with someone.
-David D. Burns

EagleOne
10-03-2015, 01:17 PM
How about you try proving any of that, Fatso ? BTW it seems your God has not only called you but scammers as well. He wants you all to eat at the same trough, I wonder why that would be ?

http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advertising-pays-scam-ponzi-3439/index169.html#post90595

You first. Admit you lied about me having tax liens and I filched the Email database of RS and gave it to scammers, and let's not forget the biggest lie of all that you don't care what I do.

Uncle Festa
10-03-2015, 02:07 PM
You first. Admit you lied about me having tax liens and I filched the Email database of RS and gave it to scammers, and let's not forget the biggest lie of all that you don't care what I do.

You first, my dads bigger than your dad, na na na na. :RpS_tongue:

EagleOne
10-03-2015, 03:30 PM
You first, my dads bigger than your dad, na na na na. :RpS_tongue:

WOW! So profound. So eloquent. Such a command of the English language. Such an in-depth reply in its complexity for a five-year old. Why not let you inner adult come out and play?

Uncle Festa
10-03-2015, 04:09 PM
WOW! So profound. So eloquent. Such a command of the English language. Such an in-depth reply in its complexity for a five-year old. Why not let you inner adult come out and play?

So says he who usually cannot spell four letter words. Where did you copy those words from, Fatso ? You are so obviously out of your depth.

EagleOne
10-03-2015, 04:34 PM
Ah the old deflection and word game attempt to derail the fact that you lied about me having tax liens, you lied about me filching the Email database of RS and gave it to scammers, and you told a gigantic lie about your not caring what I do.

You'd rather eat cut glass than admit you lied about me. I wouldn't be surprised if you would drink rat poison before you would admit you lied about me. Your problem is I won't play your word games here. This is about facts. You know what you claim you post about me, but not just the facts but the "TOTAL HONEST FACTS."

Eating you up isn't it that your lies have been exposed for all to see. Still want to claim your statements were the "total honest facts," then prove it. What's taking you so long? You do have the documents to prove it, right? So where are they? Either post your proof or admit you lied. Until then we aren't moving forward with any of your other lies.

Uncle Festa
10-03-2015, 05:12 PM
Ah the old deflection and word game attempt to derail the fact that you lied about me having tax liens, you lied about me filching the Email database of RS and gave it to scammers, and you told a gigantic lie about your not caring what I do.

You'd rather eat cut glass than admit you lied about me. I wouldn't be surprised if you would drink rat poison before you would admit you lied about me. Your problem is I won't play your word games here. This is about facts. You know what you claim you post about me, but not just the facts but the "TOTAL HONEST FACTS."

Eating you up isn't it that your lies have been exposed for all to see. Still want to claim your statements were the "total honest facts," then prove it. What's taking you so long? You do have the documents to prove it, right? So where are they? Either post your proof or admit you lied. Until then we aren't moving forward with any of your other lies.

Want to prove that I lied about you ? Either post your proof or admit you lied. What's taking you so long? You do have the documents to prove that I lied, right? So where are they? Either post your proof or admit you lied. You do have tablets of stone from God , right ? You do have letters of thanks from law enforcement agencies, right ? You do have letters or emails from the Secret Service asking you to help them, right ?

okosh
10-03-2015, 06:41 PM
You do have tablets of stone from God , right ?

Moses got the last set of stones...Would screenshot of the email god sent Lynn suffice??.....

:finger:

okosh
10-03-2015, 06:53 PM
You owe me a a genuine New York Reuben sandwich with a pickle from Reubens' Delicatessen[/B]

I think it closed down in 2013....Try Katz Deli....I'm told the matzo ball soup is awesome...

EagleOne
10-03-2015, 11:35 PM
So when Festa gets cornered with the truth all three claims of his were lies about me and Eagle, instead of stepping up and admitting it, he changes the subject trying to bury his total failure of proving his lies were the truth. Doesn't work that way here Festa.

But let me illustrate how Festa makes his quantum leaps to his conclusions that are the total honest facts. We know this because he said he only posts the true honest facts about me and Eagle. So let's let all of you be the judge. Here at RS there is a thread called How to be spammed and scammed by “Profit With Michael.” In the first God Scam? Thread that is now deleted, Uncle Festa posted this in post #3576, on Feb 18th, 2014 said, and I quote:

“I see that RealScam vigilante mob are out baying for blood once more. This time they are on the trail of someone called Michael led by none other than Fatso’s friend and Swindles partner Paul Schegal How to be spammed and scammed by “Profit With Michael”

What I find rather incongruous and hypocritical is the Schegal pimps another “programme” that is very similar in nature by another Michael and yet it has never once been mentioned by any of the Realscammers. Not only never mentioned as a ripoff by any of the RS stalwarts but in fact openly pimped by Schegal and by implication also by Fatso Edgington. He who is going to rid the internet of cybercrime within five years if he is given enough money. Niche Blitzkrieg Overview Video/Work At Home Truth

It seems that Fatso is reading into the above post that which he thinks is there. For the avoidance of doubt I was not lamenting on why I was not getting spam from a scammer I was and am wondering what is the difference between the two Michaels and their programmes quoted above. One obvious difference is of course, Fatso and his fat chum Schegal are making money from one and perhaps not the other? Perhaps they are? Who knows? What better way to obtain a bit of free publicity than to start a thread about the second Michael’s scam than at RealScam. Isn’t that the way scammers do it at TG and MMG?

Seems festa is lamenting that he has been left out from receiving Email from Profit With Michael. Maybe we should send Michael his Email so he can be part of the group and feel important again.” (which is the comment I made in the How To Be Spammed and Scammed by Profit With Michael thread here at RS). This led to his next post, post #3577 where he made the quantum leap, and again I quote:

“Fastso it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base.”

A post that I made as a joke, now turned into his claim I just quoted. Remember Festa says that he only posts the total honest facts about me and Eagle. Notice not one shred of evidence that any of his claims are true. It is nothing more than supposition, innuendo, implication, and speculation. Notice that he also made the quantum leap that Paul and I were making money, not that he thinks we are making money, from the program of the other Michael and wondering if we were making money from the How to be spammed and scammed by Profit With Michael. ANOTHER LIE.

Now he wants to talk about everything but how he has lied about me and Eagle. After repeated requests for him to post his TOTAL HONEST FACTS and documents supporting his “total honest facts,” not one document has been posted for any of the three lies that started this discussion. Understand, he would rather eat chard glass or drink rat poison before having to admit publicly he lied about me.

But for clarification, it is Schlegel not Schegal. Swindles.org is a blog jointly owned by Paul and Eagle. Not embarrassed or ashamed to be joint owners of the blog. Because Festa claims the "other Michael's" program is the same as How to be spammed and scammed by Profit With Michael, then it has to be the same. Just like here, not one document to prove his conclusion is correct, or any of the other charges he made in his post are the "TOTAL HONEST FACTS."

But the best part was my saying that maybe we should give Festa's Email to How to be spammed and scammed by Profit With Michael, turned into his statement I was giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam. Now you know how he does it, all under the guise of he only posts the "TOTAL HONEST FACTS' about me and Eagle. All he can do is try and change the subject hoping none of you will see him for who and what he is.

Uncle Festa
10-04-2015, 02:11 AM
You have just shot yourself in the foot, Fatso, by answering one of your own questions. Please show where I made this statement and I quote your statement from your post above. "I was giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam."

For clarification it is Festa not FETA. Also for clarification I am asking you to show where I said "you were giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam."

BTW Are you saying you, Eagle and Schegel are getting no benefit from Schegel pimping Michael Brown's programme on his site ?

EagleOne
10-04-2015, 02:58 AM
Just because the first thread was deleted does not mean I don't have proof. You see unlike you, I do post factual documents to prove my facts. Since you wanted it, here it is.

EagleOne
10-04-2015, 04:04 AM
You have just shot yourself in the foot, Fatso, by answering one of your own questions. Please show where I made this statement and I quote your statement from your post above. "I was giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam."

For clarification it is Festa not FETA. Also for clarification I am asking you to show where I said "you were giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam."

BTW Are you saying you, Eagle and Schegel are getting no benefit from Schegel pimping Michael Brown's programme on his site ?

It is up to you to post your proof since you only post the 'TOTAL HONEST FACTS." You made the claim, you prove it.

Uncle Festa
10-04-2015, 04:44 AM
Oh dear, poor Eddie, true to form as always with the infantile distraction attempts.

What's the line from the old Chubby Checker song ???

Ah, yes, I remember;

"How l--o--o--o--w will he go"

You are s--o--o--o inspiring, Uncle John. You really are.

https://youtu.be/WwwXQs3xDCg

Uncle Festa
10-04-2015, 05:05 AM
Just because the first thread was deleted does not mean I don't have proof. You see unlike you, I do post factual documents to prove my facts. Since you wanted it, here it is.

Nope, sorry Fatso, try again. Nowhere in that screenshot of those posts do I say that you were giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam."

What I did say and you yourself quoted, Fatso, (thanks) was
“Fastso it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base.” Joke or no joke you said "maybe we should send Michael his email address" (meaning Festa's) where else would you get it aside from the RS members database ? Did one of the other admins/mods give you it ?

Uncle Festa
10-04-2015, 05:55 AM

In which case, Fatso you will have a screen shot of when I first made a post referring to your tax lien ? Yes ? I have to say that I am very surprised you didn't mention it when I first posted it instead of now when WLD have removed that thread but of course you have a screen shot, right ?

Soapboxmom
10-04-2015, 08:51 AM
Nope, sorry Fatso, try again. Nowhere in that screenshot of those posts do I say that you were giving a known scammer the Email database of the members of RealScam."

What I did say and you yourself quoted, Fatso, (thanks) was
“Fastso it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base.” Joke or no joke you said "maybe we should send Michael his email address" (meaning Festa's) where else would you get it aside from the RS members database ? Did one of the other admins/mods give you it ?
So, now we are going to argue supply vs. giving. Ever heard of synonyms, Unc?

I already explained that a Mod could look up profiles and see e-mail addresses 1 at a time, but has no access to any databases. And, the one searching must know the name of the poster or be searching ips and stumble upon it.

Now, let's have the proof I was involved in Advantage Conferences.

My stomach is turning all right but it is not your typing that is doing so. I have just come across one of your pics, the sight of you is enough to turn anyones stomach. As far as claims about your involvement in AC and about Fatso goes, documentation has all been posted either as links or screenshots before now, if nobody could be bothered to read and/or copy them at the time then that is their problem not mine.

" kindly piss-off!" That's nice . Just the kind of retort one would expect a school teacher to make. Is that how you speak to your pupils, Miss Nobrott ? Or even your own kids ? Or those of your neighbours ?

Speaking of wasting your valuable time I think you are doing just that. It would be better spent looking after your family rather than running a so-called anti-scam forum and trying to make money from scams like Advantage Conferences.

I didn't say you had but that doesn't mean you didn't try by "investing" in AC or buying or being given some old ladies $12,000 debt to try to recover. What is noble about that or a school teacher having a filthy mouth ?

Uncle Festa
10-04-2015, 09:44 AM
So, now we are going to argue supply vs. giving. Ever heard of synonyms, Unc?

I already explained that a Mod could look up profiles and see e-mail addresses 1 at a time, but has no access to any databases. And, the one searching must know the name of the poster or be searching ips and stumble upon it.

Now, let's have the proof I was involved in Advantage Conferences.

Of course I have heard of synonyms, have you ? Any idea what they are ? Here I'll help you a little : A synonym is a word or phrase that means almost exactly the same as another word or phrase in the same language. Are you saying that GIVING is synonymous with SUPPLY ? Are you trying to teach your granny how to suck eggs ?

OK call a database by any other name and it is still some sort of a list. By asking whether "we" should give Festa's email address to a scammer Fatso must've been pretty confident he could acquire such info even if it was only one at a time.

With regard to AC would you care to try and give a reasonable and believable explanation as to why the court appointed you as lead plaintiff if you never had a dog in the hunt to start with ? Being given or buying $12,000 worth of debt doesn't wash.

Pardon me, perhaps you meant I should've said : Fastso it seems, is in the business of giving scammers valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base. Instead of : Fastso it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base. Still not a synonym I'm afraid.

Soapboxmom
10-04-2015, 10:15 AM
Of course I have heard of synonyms, have you ? Any idea what they are ? Here I'll help you a little : A synonym is a word or phrase that means almost exactly the same as another word or phrase in the same language. Are you saying that GIVING is synonymous with SUPPLY ? Are you trying to teach your granny how to suck eggs ?

OK call a database by any other name and it is still some sort of a list. By asking whether "we" should give Festa's email address to a scammer Fatso must've been pretty confident he could acquire such info even if it was only one at a time.

With regard to AC would you care to try and give a reasonable and believable explanation as to why the court appointed you as lead plaintiff if you never had a dog in the hunt to start with ? Being given or buying $12,000 worth of debt doesn't wash.

Pardon me, perhaps you meant I should've said : Fastso it seems, is in the business of giving scammers valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base. Instead of : Fastso it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base. Still not a synonym I'm afraid.
The court didn't appoint me. Are you really that dense? The Plaintiff assigned her claims to me as she was out of state and the defendants were paupers. Her attorney filed a proper motion which was heard and approved by the court. I soon took over the case pro se and acted as my own attorney as there was no hope of recovery from the destitute ding-a-lings she had originally sued. Why pay tens of thousands in legal fees to chase paupers. That creep Tim Darnell had sued me and I was happy to beat up on him in another case while I triumphed against him in Summary Judgment.

Eagle hasn't been giving e-mail addresses to anyone other than law enforcement. I can see everything the dear man does in the admin panel.12234

ribshaw
10-04-2015, 10:48 AM
BTW What scammers are you presently exposing ?

Busy Busy with this one http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advertising-pays-scam-ponzi-3439/index169.html#post90643 . Let's call it a $50,000,000 Ponzi since scammers are known to lie, probably larger. Free of charge people can come to this site and read some very well founded reasons why they shouldn't invest.

This on the heels of http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/(under (criminal investigation) http://www.realscam.com/f10/zeek-rewards-how-get-3k-month-starting-free-member-642/ (ditto) http://www.realscam.com/f11/donald-alan-kernan-jr-dreamertopia-felony-charges-out-wazoo-2771/ (ditto) http://www.realscam.com/f9/profitable-sunrise-hyip-has-anybody-dug-through-yet-1795/ (ditto) http://www.realscam.com/f9/achieve-community-huge-ponzi-scam-3524/ (ditto)

ditto ditto ditto.

Many people that were saved from these pernicious scams owe thanks to people like SBM and Eagle that have taken the time and provided expertise to this site.

================================================== ==========

Late to the game, can't figure out what your issue with SBM is, can't be bothered to care after 37 posts of nothingness.

================================================== ==========

As for Eagle, I bought his book around the time I joined for whatever I paid it was a great read on scams. His non-profit, I haven't pulled the recent financials, based on this link http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/26-0713437/eagle-research-associates.aspx if Lynn spent 100% of the money that comes in just keeping his lights on and as compensation for the time he spends on and offline warning people about scams that's one hell of a deal for the public. Since you haven't provided any proof to the contrary, I will go with funds being properly allocated. You're all bent out of shape like Eagle claims to be running a charity for vets while he and his pals are pulling in $500,000 salaries with no program spending.

Selling emails, if true what would that bring $12.95?

You seem smart enough, but really I would rather go talk to my dog about how his ass tastes than wait for you to make a point.

EagleOne
10-04-2015, 12:17 PM
In which case, Fatso you will have a screen shot of when I first made a post referring to your tax lien ? Yes ? I have to say that I am very surprised you didn't mention it when I first posted it instead of now when WLD have removed that thread but of course you have a screen shot, right ?

Unlike you, who has to post about everything I do or say, or don't do or say daily, I don't read everything you post. Why? All you do is twist, take out of context, lie about me, make up things about me day in and day out for almost the last 9 years. I was told about you saying I was a tax cheat in the deleted thread, but not until after it was deleted, but thanks for admitting you did. Otherwise you would claim you never said it in the deleted thread since I don't have a screenshot. The only post I saw was in the new thread that I had tax liens, which is a lie. I only brought it up now because of your statement that you only post the TOTAL HONEST FACTS about me and Eagle. Now I suppose you will deny you even said that, or that is not what you meant just like you are trying to do with saying supplying is not the same as giving.

Let's see, supply/supplying: 1. PROVIDE OR FURNISH (a thing needed), 2. PROVIDE a person with a thing needed, (furnish, provide, GIVE, donate, DELIVER), Supply (v) 1. GIVE. Yeah, supplying is not the same thing as GIVING. :RpS_lol:

So you made all these claims, said you were given the information, but you don't have copies? Seriously? So everyone else is to prove their statements but not you. You really are too :RpS_lol: Don't you just hate it when you get caught in your own lies. But thanks for proving you are a liar.

Uncle Festa
10-04-2015, 02:51 PM
The court didn't appoint me. Are you really that dense? The Plaintiff assigned her claims to me as she was out of state and the defendants were paupers. Her attorney filed a proper motion which was heard and approved by the court. I soon took over the case pro se and acted as my own attorney as there was no hope of recovery from the destitute ding-a-lings she had originally sued. Why pay tens of thousands in legal fees to chase paupers. That creep Tim Darnell had sued me and I was happy to beat up on him in another case while I triumphed against him in Summary Judgment.

Eagle hasn't been giving e-mail addresses to anyone other than law enforcement. I can see everything the dear man does in the admin panel.12234

Were you or were you not the lead plaintiff in that case ? If you were then I have to tell you the lead plaintiff is appointed by the court. Check it out, Teech.

Soapboxmom
10-04-2015, 03:11 PM
Were you or were you not the lead plaintiff in that case ? If you were then I have to tell you the lead plaintiff is appointed by the court. Check it out, Teech.

The attorney referred to me as the lead plaintiff as I was the only plaintiff and the case could have been morphed into a class action suit at any time.

Uncle Festa
10-04-2015, 03:51 PM
You seem smart enough, but really I would rather go talk to my dog about how his ass tastes than wait for you to make a point.

OK bud, I'll repay the compliment by saying you seem to be a reasonably intelligent sort of chap and well meaning if I may say so but before I go through your post and answer any pressing questions perhaps you would like to help out schoolteacher Nobrott and Educating Edgington to explain to me why giving and supplying are synonymous ?

With regard to the taste of your dogs arse, I would rather leave that to the acknowledged experts in that field, Finix and LRM. I am not sure about their expertise in the canine world but they have a great interest in the human side.

Uncle Festa
10-04-2015, 04:04 PM
The attorney referred to me as the lead plaintiff as I was the only plaintiff and the case could have been morphed into a class action suit at any time.

So the attorney referred to you as the lead plaintiff and so that made it so ? Regardless of what the court thought ? The court had no say in the matter ? What attorney would that be ? Yours ? The defendants ?

Soapboxmom
10-04-2015, 04:07 PM
The attorney handling the case for the original plaintiff. All of that is readily apparent from a perusal of the court records. Try reading!

SteveLawson
10-04-2015, 05:10 PM
[steve, looking across the room from his own corner of a nonsense thread, notices lots of activity over on this side of the room, decides to come on over for a closer look at the debauchery...
"Ohh" Steve says, "Same **** going on over here too, another person getting their balls broke for no apparent reason" Steve walks back to his own corner.

ribshaw
10-04-2015, 05:55 PM
perhaps you would like to help out schoolteacher Nobrott and Educating Edgington to explain to me why giving and supplying are synonymous ?

Sure anything to help a brother out.

sup·ply
səˈplī/
verb
gerund or present participle: supplying

make (something needed or wanted) available to someone; provide.
"the farm supplies apples to cider makers"
synonyms: give, contribute, provide, furnish, donate, bestow, grant, endow, impart;

E2014T
10-04-2015, 05:56 PM
[steve, looking across the room from his own corner of a nonsense thread, notices lots of activity over on this side of the room, decides to come on over for a closer look at the debauchery...
"Ohh" Steve says, "Same **** going on over here too, another person getting their balls broke for no apparent reason" Steve walks back to his own corner.
Eddie doesn't have balls. He is a bona fide coward. You, on the other hand, have too many balls to come to a forum that works with LE to stop scams to defend your program.

SteveLawson
10-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Eddie doesn't have balls. He is a bona fide coward. You, on the other hand, have too many balls to come to a forum that works with LE to stop scams to defend your program.

I'm taking my bag o' marbles and going back to my side of the forum

Uncle Festa
10-04-2015, 08:39 PM
The attorney handling the case for the original plaintiff. All of that is readily apparent from a perusal of the court records. Try reading!

As has already been pointed out several times it is up to the court to appoint lead plaintiffs not an attorney. By referring to the original documents what is readily apparent is that you were up to your neck in AC for $12.000 You have just done the same as your fat friend Edgington and shot yourself in the foot.

Soapboxmom
10-04-2015, 08:45 PM
I did not invest in Advantage Conferences. I was never a rep. I started blogging about that sickening scam that is in my own back yard in 2005 on Scamdotcom. All the reps from those early years are listed in the court papers and you can easily contact Tim Darnell and get the facts. Why is it you are not contacting the scammer-in-chief?

Tim Darnell Music | Singer, Songwriter, Recording Artist (http://timdarnellmusic.com/)

There are many ways to contact Darnell there and if all else fails the music links are a good drug free way to induce vomiting.

littleroundman
10-04-2015, 08:46 PM
As has already been pointed out several times

Being "pointed out" by Uncle Festa does not equate to it being the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, or, for that matter, anything approaching the truth,

Using the "Uncle Festa" rules of debate, it's up to Uncle Festa to prove a plaintiff cannot be substituted, as was done in the case in question

EagleOne
10-04-2015, 08:47 PM
Since you said, and I quote: “Fastso it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base.” Post your proof.

Uncle Festa
10-04-2015, 08:48 PM
Sure anything to help a brother out.

sup·ply
səˈplī/
verb

synonyms: give, contribute, provide, furnish, donate, bestow, grant, endow, impart;

I'm sorry you have no more explained it than they have. What your post shows is that give is a synonym for make not supply. Try again.

littleroundman
10-04-2015, 08:52 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38kx1q

Uncle Festa
10-04-2015, 09:05 PM
Being "pointed out" by Uncle Festa does not equate to it being the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, or, for that matter, anything approaching the truth,

Using the "Uncle Festa" rules of debate, it's up to Uncle Festa to prove a plaintiff cannot be substituted, as was done in the case in question

Of course plaintiffs can be substituted. We were talking about lead plaintiffs who are appointed by the court . Not by themselves or anyone else.

In a class action lawsuit, a lead plaintiff (also called class representative, named plaintiff, or representative plaintiff) is the named party, who files the case and represents the group. The court appoints this party when it certifies the lawsuit as a class action.

You can now go back to whence you came, Little Fat ******* from Oz. You have been no help to anyone.

Uncle Festa
10-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Since you said, and I quote: “Fastso it seems, is in the business of supplying scammers with valid Email addresses filched from the Real Scam data base.” Post your proof.

Well, again as it seems, you were willing to give a scammer mine. You posted so yourself.

littleroundman
10-04-2015, 09:20 PM
And around and around we go, with Eddie saying nothing, but consuming a large amount of space doing it.

Nobody believes it, so nobody is worried.

Well, cash gifters probably believe him, My Advertising Pays pimps undoubtedly believe him and are probably high fiving each other as we speak with each imaginary blow he strikes.

MMG is probably in orgasmic overdrive as their hero fights for truth, justice and the right to defraud others.

As for REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com), it's business as usual here, with the occasional interlude to watch Eddie wriggle and squirm

littleroundman
10-04-2015, 09:23 PM
We were talking about lead plaintiffs who are appointed by the court .

No, YOU were talking about lead plaintiffs who were appointed by the court.

Nobody else is or was in the slightest doubt SBM was a substitute plaintiff in the case under discussion and the court approved the substitution.

EagleOne
10-05-2015, 01:07 AM
Well, again as it seems, you were willing to give a scammer mine. You posted so yourself.

:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: Anyone with an IQ above 50 knew I was joking.

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 04:11 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38kx1q

Just what is your post meant to be or show ?

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 04:25 AM

Anyone with a IQ above 50 knows you are one big joke. You are a fat buffoon who inhabits obscure forums trying to scrape a living by begging for donations whilst your wife tries to help by trying to sell her poorly manufactured and even more poorly painted figurines.

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 04:33 AM
No, YOU were talking about lead plaintiffs who were appointed by the court.

Really ? No one else ? You sure ?

http://www.realscam.com/f22/uncle-festa-4048/index7.html#post90660
http://www.realscam.com/f22/uncle-festa-4048/index8.html#post90672

E2014T
10-05-2015, 04:41 AM
Even if you did give his addy to scammers, you'd be doing disservice to scammers, not to Eddie. He is too cheap to fall for a scam and obsessive enough to stalk the scammers who would be stupid enough to e-mail to him for the rest of their lives.

E2014T
10-05-2015, 04:45 AM
MMG is probably in orgasmic overdrive as their hero fights for truth, justice and the right to defraud others.
Not quite. MMG admins banned Eddie for trolling a long time ago. Maybe the program admins would be happy to have him on their side, but the administration doesn't like him.

EagleOne
10-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Uncle Festa said that he posts the “full honest facts” about me and Eagle. Whether at WLD or wherever. This means every post he makes about me and Eagle are the “full honest facts.” This also means that innuendo, insinuation, opinion, implying are not the "full honest facts." I have demonstrated his statement that he only posts the "full honest facts" about me and Eagle is a lie.

His reply was to play the word game that supplying is not the same as giving. Yet the dictionary very clearly defines “GIVE/GIVING” as: 1, 2a provide, SUPPLY, present, offer, furnish, HAND OVER, make over, grant, contribute, donate. 2b SUPPLY WITH, furnish with, provide with, transfer, hand over, deliver…….. You get the point. Only in his eyes is supplying not the same as giving.

The purpose is to deflect from the fact he LIED, and can't admit he lied. When you can't provide the facts, you start the personal attacks.

EagleOne
10-05-2015, 01:21 PM

And you are lying again. I did not say I was "willing" to give a scammer yours. What I said was, and I quote: "Seems festa is lamenting that he has been left out from receiving Email from Profit With Michael. Maybe we should send Michael his Email so he can be part of the group and feel important again.”

Big difference between "maybe we should" and your saying I was "willing." But please show your documents that prove that I had access to the Email database of RS, which is the quantum leap you made from my post.

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 01:24 PM
And around and around we go, with Eddie saying nothing, but consuming a large amount of space doing it.

Nobody believes it, so nobody is worried.

Well, cash gifters probably believe him, My Advertising Pays pimps undoubtedly believe him and are probably high fiving each other as we speak with each imaginary blow he strikes.

As for REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com), it's business as usual here, with the occasional interlude to watch Eddie wriggle and squirm

Why do you seem to be so obsessed with orgasms in one way or another, John ? Does it all stem back to the days when you were under the guidance of Father Campbell ? Have you thought about suing the church for what has happened in the past ? You are obviously deeply disturbed and affected by it all. Maybe Finix would have some sort of a case also, given the way you treated her even if it was all fantasy.

ribshaw
10-05-2015, 01:54 PM
I'm sorry you have no more explained it than they have. What your post shows is that give is a synonym for make not supply. Try again.

Give is a synonym for make?

Soapboxmom
10-05-2015, 02:06 PM
I guess it is time for our true love of service to mankind to be clearly demonstrated. Who would like to start the Go Fund Me page so that we can all donate to finance the brain transplant for Unc???

EagleOne
10-05-2015, 02:10 PM

Or course because Uncle Festa said so, but giving is not supplying also according to Uncle Festa.

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 02:16 PM

Here is what you posted. Work it out for yourself.

sup·ply
səˈplī/
verb

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 02:21 PM

sup·ply
səˈplī/
verb

OK on rereading it I admit I may have been mistaken. My apologies to all concerned. Can you post a link to where that came from ?

ribshaw
10-05-2015, 02:24 PM

I did, apparently I need to work it out for you.

sup·ply -- THE WORD IN QUESTION
səˈplī/ -- HOW IT SOUNDZ
verb -- ACTION WORD

make (something needed or wanted) available to someone; provide.-- THE DEFINITION OF THE WORLD SUPPLY
"the farm supplies apples to cider makers"-- USED IN A SENTENCE

Does MAKE= contribute, provide, furnish, donate, bestow, grant, endow, or impart?

If you are going to be a troll at least make an attempt to be amusing or intellectually challenging.

ribshaw
10-05-2015, 02:27 PM
OK on rereading it I admit I may have been mistaken. My apologies to all concerned. Can you post a link to where that came from ?

It is the first widow that pops up when I Google, it does not provide me with a link.

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 02:29 PM
I guess it is time for our true love of service to mankind to be clearly demonstrated. Who would like to start the Go Fund Me page so that we can all donate to finance the brain transplant for Unc???

Hope it works better than this one: http://www.realscam.com/f40/texas-best-need-our-support-4186/#post87805

EagleOne
10-05-2015, 02:53 PM
My apologies to Finix. I deleted her post intending to delete the double post by Uncle Festa. Please repost your comments.

E2014T
10-05-2015, 02:56 PM
My apologies to all concerned.
Now you are making some progress. How about apologizing to Heather about AC and to Eagle about giving out e-mail addresses? Then to everyone else for harassment with retarded videos.

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 03:08 PM
It is the first widow that pops up when I Google, it does not provide me with a link.

That's strange, that doesn't show anywhere when I Google supply. To provide a link can you please copy the url and post it here ? In any case your post shows a slightly different format to that which is in your screen shot.

Incidentally Dictionary.com's thesaurus does not show give as a synonym for make Nor does it even list it as being related. It seems that somebody,somewhere, apart from me is mistaken.

Supply Synonyms, Supply Antonyms | Thesaurus.com (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/supply)

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Now you are making some progress. How about apologizing to Heather about AC and to Eagle about giving out e-mail addresses? Then to everyone else for harassment with retarded videos.

You're joking, right ? Besides I am too busy with ribshaw's widow.

E2014T
10-05-2015, 03:15 PM
You're joking, right ?
No, I'm serious. You will be a much better person if you quit lying about RS members and trolling.

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 03:30 PM
No, I'm serious. You will be a much better person if you quit lying about RS members and trolling.

Any of these so-called lies have yet to be proven as such.

E2014T
10-05-2015, 03:35 PM
YOU made the allegations. The burden of proof is on YOU. The accused don't have to prove the negative (that they have not done what you claim they have done).

ribshaw
10-05-2015, 05:42 PM
That's strange, that doesn't show anywhere when I Google supply.

Google is out to get you too.

To provide a link can you please copy the url and post it here ?

NO

In any case your post shows a slightly different format to that which is in your screen shot.

Of course it does, I wanted to see how much of your time I could waste.

Besides I am too busy with ribshaw's widow

Her cooking wasn't that bad.

okosh
10-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Any of these so-called lies have yet to be proven as such.

So far all I have seen you offer by way of proof is a drawn out discussion on if to "give" somebody something is the same as to "supply" somebody something.....

I always thought that give and supply was the same thing.....Now I'm confused....

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 07:55 PM
YOU made the allegations. The burden of proof is on YOU. The accused don't have to prove the negative (that they have not done what you claim they have done).

Not at all. I do not have to prove a thing. I faithfully reported what I have read and which for one reason or another has been removed from the net. It is up to people to believe me or not. I do not care either way. No skin off my nose. I stand by what I have said and if Fatso and Nobrott do not like that I believe there are two courses of action they can take. First of all if they believe I have libeled them in any way then they can sue me in their country or mine. Either way, as Nobrott is fond of saying discovery is a wonderful thing. i.e. It would be up to the lawyers from one side or another to compel the likes of Woome, the find people site or whatever they are called and Advantage Conferences to produce their records. Then the truth would be told. The other quicker and cheaper way would be Fatso to show for instance the info he got from Woome that led him to send this to me in a PM

WooMe gave me plenty of information that it was reasonable to suspect you were the one who set up the fake account. Or an email informing him that they had evidence that the account was set up by anyone but him.

With regards to Nobrott she keeps telling me to contact Darnell. I have no interest whatsoever in doing that so why doesn't she ask him to verify publicly that she never had anything to do with AC. She could also post these court records she talks about here if she wishes to show she wasn't involved any time up until the court case.
All the reps from those early years are listed in the court papers as she obviously has them.

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 08:10 PM
So far all I have seen you offer by way of proof is a drawn out discussion on if to "give" somebody something is the same as to "supply" somebody something.....

I always thought that give and supply was the same thing.....Now I'm confused....

You are always confused, Kramer. You need to stop smoking that stuff. No wonder those Ebay folk never got their socks or their money back if you think that give and supply are the same thing.

For your edification: Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/faq/language/t03.html)

EagleOne
10-05-2015, 08:14 PM
In my PM to you about your posting the information about the Woome account in my name, I told you that I thanked you for posting it or I would not have known it existed. Funny how that is never, ever mentioned in your comments about my PM to you.

littleroundman
10-05-2015, 08:16 PM
there are two courses of action they can take.

A third option being to keep you here and engaged so people can watch you try to wiggle and squirm your way out of having to provide proof of your allegations.

So far, all we're seeing is you wriggling and squirming and trying your hardest to get yourself banned before your delaying tactics stall.

BTW, Father Campbell sends his best regards.

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 08:36 PM
In my PM to you about your posting the information about the Woome account in my name, I told you that I thanked you for posting it or I would not have known it existed. Funny how that is never, ever mentioned in your comments about my PM to you.

Sorted no thanks required. It might clear a lot of things up if you could show us the useful information provided to you by the nice people at WooMe. Can you do that ?

I owe you an apology for not doing this sooner, but I wanted to Thank You for uncovering the WooMe account. Had you not done so, I would not have known the account existed.

Nice people at WooMe and they were most helpful by providing me a lot of useful information, and took down the account immediately.

So "Thanks" again for discovering the account.

Lynn/fatso/eggs-on-legs
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun-Cyber Crime How They Do It, available on Amazon.com in soft cover and eBook
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Soapboxmom
10-05-2015, 08:55 PM
With regards to Nobrott she keeps telling me to contact Darnell. I have no interest whatsoever in doing that so why doesn't she ask him to verify publicly that she never had anything to do with AC. She could also post these court records she talks about here if she wishes to show she wasn't involved any time up until the court case. as she obviously has them.
I have the complete rep list of the first years of Advantage Conferences that I paid for at the courthouse. I used it to figure the 98% loss rate. I would never publish that as many innocent people were conned by Darnell and Jack Weinzierl and it would hurt those victims of the scam.

Darnell isn't going to respond to me. When he sued me, my attorneys skewered him and won in Summary Judgment. That little chicken$hit didn't even show up for the final hearing. Then I clobbered him in court when I personally sued him pro se and forced him to remove his posts about me. You know full well Unc, that you will have to quit being a yellow bellied coward and prove the BS you claimed by contacting Darnell yourself or purchasing the court papers like the rest of us do. Good luck with that.

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 09:07 PM
A third option being to keep you here and engaged so people can watch you try to wiggle and squirm your way out of having to provide proof of your allegations.

So far, all we're seeing is you wriggling and squirming and trying your hardest to get yourself banned before your delaying tactics stall.

BTW, Father Campbell sends his best regards.

I already said I do not have to provide proof of anything.

Oh Father Campbell is still alive and.... eh....kicking is he ? Do you still see him then ?

Soapboxmom
10-05-2015, 09:14 PM

Oh Father Campbell is still alive and.... eh....kicking is he ? Do you still see him then ?
Sorry, that won't cut it in court or the court of public opinion. If you make the claims, then you must be prepared to back them up. I don't make statements of fact that I can't fully substantiate, Uncle Fecal.

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 09:26 PM
Sorry, that won't cut it in court or the court of public opinion. If you make the claims, then you must be prepared to back them up. I don't make statements of fact that I can't fully substantiate, Uncle Fecal.

Yeah,except this sort of stuff:
I have the complete rep list of the first years of Advantage Conferences that I paid for at the courthouse.

littleroundman
10-05-2015, 09:34 PM

Of course you don't HAVE to prove anything.

In fact, it's better for us if you don't.

Reasonable people will quickly work out how to ignore your allegations, unlike the cash gifters, ponzi pimps and other get-rich-quickers whose activities you condone, who are doubtlessly cheering every (imaginary) point you "score"

MoneyMakingBrain, Luterian, HappyCustomer - Uncle Festa, all of them hung on their own petard

littleroundman
10-05-2015, 09:36 PM
Yeah,except this sort of stuff:

Prove she can't substantiate it, Eddie

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 10:06 PM
Prove she can't substantiate it, Eddie

She can but she won't because she says she is protecting the innocent. Protecting the innocent ? From she who posts pictures of children playing football ? She who has a mouth like a squaddie (sorry squaddies)BAH!

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 10:11 PM

Reasonable people will quickly work out how to ignore your allegations, unlike the cash gifters, ponzi pimps and other get-rich-quickers whose activities you condone, who are doubtlessly cheering every (imaginary) point you "score"

MoneyMakingBrain, Luterian, HappyCustomer - Uncle Festa, all of them hung on their own petard

Have you forgotten Michael Brown pimped by Fatso's friend Schegel and Real Scams favourite ignore-a-scam. n.b. I have yet to see a Real Scammer including Nobrott and yourself voice any concerns over the innocents ripped off by our Brownie.

Uncle Festa
10-05-2015, 10:29 PM

When are you going to get it into your head that almost all who sign up to these things strive to be at the top of the pile, no matter who they step on to get there ? Very few, if any, are true innocents, they all aspire to be top dog and be big earners otherwise they wouldn't sign up in the first place. They all pimp their particular scam to one degree or another and so deserve to lose their money.

okosh
10-05-2015, 10:31 PM

You don't think you have to provide proof of anything but everyone else has to??....What a hypocrite you are.....

ProfHenryHiggins
10-05-2015, 11:08 PM
Have you forgotten Michael Brown pimped by Fatso's friend Schegel and Real Scams favourite ignore-a-scam. n.b. I have yet to see a Real Scammer including Nobrott and yourself voice any concerns over the innocents ripped off by our Brownie.

Who is Michael Brown again? Please jog my memory; it's too common of a name to place precisely.

littleroundman
10-06-2015, 12:01 AM
When are you going to get it into your head that almost all who sign up to these things strive to be at the top of the pile, no matter who they step on to get there ?

When ????

Probably after you show me some proof your claims are anything but your personal opinion.

I've never seen any evidence "almost all" fraud victims are anything but victims, are "striving to be at the top" of any pile, that "these things" are somehow all the same, or, indeed, how many constitute the "very few" you consider to be somehow complicit in being defrauded.

I know you have long considered yourself to be too intellectually superior to fall victim to being deliberately defrauded, but, very few of the rest of humanity can possibly aspire to reaching your level of brilliance.

Uncle Festa
10-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Who is Michael Brown again? Please jog my memory; it's too common of a name to place precisely.

Sure. Here he is. His free training turns out to be I think $27 or $47. If you fail to buy his "free" training he will spam you forever and a day unless you order him to stop.

WAHT (http://michaelbrown.1minutesites.com/waht-2/)

Uncle Festa
10-06-2015, 01:11 AM
When ????

Probably after you show me some proof your claims are anything but your personal opinion.

I've never seen any evidence "almost all" fraud victims are anything but victims, are "striving to be at the top" of any pile, that "these things" are somehow all the same, or, indeed, how many constitute the "very few" you consider to be somehow complicit in being defrauded.

I know you have long considered yourself to be too intellectually superior to fall victim to being deliberately defrauded, but, very few of the rest of humanity can possibly aspire to reaching your level of brilliance.

No I do not claim to be intellectually superior to anyone and never have. What has saved me from falling for an internet ponzi scheme is common sense. Even my toddler great grandkids know that you cannot get five quarters out of an apple.

I am as likely to be defrauded by any off-line fraudster as anyone else, unless of course, the fraud is obvious e.g. my roof is in need of repair and needs to be replaced immediately for £1000's by my doorstep caller I can though understand some old people being frightened by that and falling for such a con. I did have such an experience from a persistent chap who kept calling and telling me that my chimney was in need of urgent re-pointing. I got so tired of this that I at last invited him in to discuss the price and then locked the door after us.I asked him to leave but he refused unless I paid up. I then phoned the police and told them I had this guy who wouldn't leave my house unless I agreed to have some work done. They duly arrived and carted him off never to be heard from again.

E2014T
10-06-2015, 01:33 AM
Even my toddler great grandkids know that you cannot get five quarters out of an apple.So? They are taught to be like you. Why is is it so difficult for you to accept the fact that others were taught differently than you have been?

littleroundman
10-06-2015, 01:33 AM
Numbers, Eddie, we want numbers

"Almost all" isn't good enough.

Perhaps you can provide us with the basis for your determination that "almost all" victims of fraud "strive to be at the top"

Oh, and while you're at it, what exactly are the "these things" of which you speak ???

Your superior intelligence and common sense aside, what you've been doing for years sounds a whole lot like blaming the victims for their misfortune and /or an arrogant assumption everybody has or should be as smart as you.

As an example, over a million TelexFree victims from all over the world, yet Eddie has determined they "almost all" deserved to be defrauded.

Must be time to expunge "fraud" from the statutes, Eddie, the victims probably deserved it anyway, according to you.

Uncle Festa
10-06-2015, 01:41 AM
So? They are taught to be like you. Why is is it so difficult for you to accept the fact that others were taught differently than you have been?

Are there kids who are taught that there are five quarters in a whole ?

Uncle Festa
10-06-2015, 01:53 AM
Numbers, Eddie, we want numbers

"Almost all" isn't good enough.

Perhaps you can provide us with the basis for your determination that "almost all" victims of fraud "strive to be at the top"

Oh, and while you're at it, what exactly are the "these things" of which you speak ???

Your superior intelligence and common sense aside, what you've been doing for years sounds a whole lot like blaming the victims for their misfortune and /or an arrogant assumption everybody has or should be as smart as you.

As an example, over a million TelexFree victims from all over the world, yet Eddie has determined they "almost all" deserved to be defrauded.

Must be time to expunge "fraud" from the statutes, Eddie, the victims probably deserved it anyway, according to you.

Once again common sense should give you your answers but yes your "victims" probably did deserve it. They are all in it because of greed. Greed driven by ignorance, desperation, necessity or whatever but greed nevertheless.

littleroundman
10-06-2015, 04:39 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img909/8347/2guBsu.jpg

E2014T
10-06-2015, 05:25 AM
Once again common sense should give you your answers but yes your "victims" probably did deserve it. They are all in it because of greed. Greed driven by ignorance, desperation, necessity or whatever but greed nevertheless.
There are kids in the world who were taught nothing about money, period. They were taught about everything about human race that makes life great, and nothing about what makes it suck.

Uncle Festa
10-06-2015, 07:25 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img909/8347/2guBsu.jpg

Nice frame Roundo but I think the post would look better as graffiti on a crumbling brick wall. It looks a little out of place where it is.

Uncle Festa
10-06-2015, 08:21 AM
Nice frame Roundo but I think the post would look better as graffiti on a crumbling brick wall. It looks a little out of place where it is.

Here you go, Roundo, SORTED! The brickwork is not exactly crumbling, in fact it is looking rather pristine. I had to call on the services of my roofing friend who gave me a good price to rebuild it. He guarantees it will not damage the palm of your right hand.

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy40/oregano22/evil036a_zpsrv3odzi4.gif (http://s775.photobucket.com/user/oregano22/media/evil036a_zpsrv3odzi4.gif.html)

E2014T
10-06-2015, 12:54 PM
No one deserves to be scammed. No one deserves to be used in a scam. The character of the victims makes no difference. No one deserves it. Not even you.

Uncle Festa
10-06-2015, 06:45 PM
No one deserves to be scammed. No one deserves to be used in a scam. The character of the victims makes no difference. No one deserves it. Not even you.

So pray tell why there is always so much applause that comes from Real Scam when some scam or another goes tits up ? By it's collapse it means many have lost their money.

I would like to put it on the record here and now, that while I abhor MLM's whether legal or not, they are not quite such obvious and avoidable scams as the likes of Banners Brokers. Profitable Sunrise ASD, etc etc. Those are the scams that have no victims. People could be forgiven for joining a MLM thinking they are creating a business for themselves despite all the warnings out there. It is those that sign up for such things as HYIPS and so called ad programmes and that promise outrageous rates of return with little effort that deserve to lose their money.

There is no crime in wanting to be ones own boss. On the contrary it is to be admired and encouraged , so long as it is legal and not designed to rip people off like the snake oil merchants.

okosh
10-06-2015, 06:53 PM
No I do not claim to be intellectually superior to anyone and never have.

Yes you do...And to just about everyone....You think just about everyone is a complete moron compared to you...

So says he who usually cannot spell four letter words. Where did you copy those words from, Fatso ? You are so obviously out of your depth.

No it doesn't, now move along Sherlock, let's have more of your rubbish..

okosh
10-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Are there kids who are taught that there are five quarters in a whole ?

Well it depends if they are being taught about buying or selling....))

littleroundman
10-06-2015, 07:30 PM
So there you have the crux of the matter.

From his ivory tower, Eddie gets to decide who does or doesn't deserve to be scammed.

Apparently he knows all the fraud victims and their circumstances and can determine if they have contributed to being illegally defrauded

It's also his opinion scams shouldn't be exposed and forced to close because doing so means victims will lose money.

Screw any future victims, Eh, Eddie ??

And don't, whatever you do, celebrate the demise of a fraud, because..............well.............because..... .....Eddie says you shouldn't.

Uncle Festa
10-06-2015, 10:29 PM
So there you have the crux of the matter.

From his ivory tower, Eddie gets to decide who does or doesn't deserve to be scammed.

Apparently he knows all the fraud victims and their circumstances and can determine if they have contributed to being illegally defrauded

It's also his opinion scams shouldn't be exposed and forced to close because doing so means victims will lose money.

Screw any future victims, Eh, Eddie ??

And don't, whatever you do, celebrate the demise of a fraud, because..............well.............because..... .....Eddie says you shouldn't.

https://youtu.be/f3w9HlFOTNw