PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Festa

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

laidback
10-16-2015, 09:47 AM
It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common particularly amongst senior trolls called laidback, chief arsehole.

There fixed it for YOU, arsehole
Poor baby, must resort to copycatting. Nothing original?

Uncle Festa
10-16-2015, 11:26 AM
Poor baby, must resort to copycatting. Nothing original?

Yeah, well your sig is so funny, witty and amusing I couldn't resist copying it. Did you write it yourself ? How I wish I could think of something like that.

Uncle Festa
10-16-2015, 11:31 AM
Talk of batsh!t crazy and they are sure to appear

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)
Uncle Festa, path2prosperity, E2014T

Uncle Festa
10-18-2015, 04:29 AM
Scammer takes LRM to task over his figures in this http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-again-scam-not-1408/index18.html. That is if LRM added the red arrow pointing from That's 12.5% per month to $8 monthly reward and it looks likes LRM's handiwork to me. I think Tedy is right in that $108 return from $100 invested is 8% not 12.5% as LRM says. Pretty easy to work that one out. No calculator needed. That is the sort of thing I would expect from scammers or Fatso but not LRM. It is also the sort of mistake that gives succour to scammers like TEDY.

http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-again-scam-not-1408/index18.html#post86827

Uncle Festa
10-18-2015, 08:42 AM
If for you 8$ from 100$ is 12,5% congrat to you and it show what kind of people here they comment on legal issues, accounting and economic

I never wrote about Cfundin because I have not found any info on net about the company.
Only moron like you now can connect my name with topic about it .

Without being a mathematician or accountant I would say that Tedy is correct inasmuch as 8$ from 100$ is 8% not 12.5% as LRM says. That is if the red arrow etc. is his addition.

Uncle Festa
10-18-2015, 09:45 AM
http://www.realscam.com/f22/uncle-festa-4048/index21.html#post91635

okosh
10-18-2015, 06:32 PM
As if Festa's world couldn't get any worse.....

In overnight news....

Rugby world cup Quarter final full time score......

Australia 35

Scotland 34

No Cookies | Fox Sports News, Live Sport, Sports | Fox Sports (http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/rugby-world-cup-2015-quarter-final-wallabies-beat-scotland-in-twickenham-thriller/story-e6frf4pu-1227572664657)

E2014T
10-19-2015, 04:22 AM
Well, there we have it. Eddie was given an opportunity to prove his position and failed to do so. He is still not allowed to play upstairs and has his own playground in this thread. Hopefully, he learned something from this experience, but so far it doesn't look so.

Uncle Festa
10-19-2015, 07:53 AM
If for you 8$ from 100$ is 12,5% congrat to you and it show what kind of people here they comment on legal issues, accounting and economic

I never wrote about Cfundin because I have not found any info on net about the company.
Only moron like you now can connect my name with topic about it .

You are quite right, Tedy and LRM is wrong. 12.5% of $100 is of course $12.50. $8 monthly bonus from $100 = 150 % THAT'S magic. You will have victims signing up in droves,Littleroundman.

laidback
10-19-2015, 09:39 AM
Well, there we have it. Eddie was given an opportunity to prove his position and failed to do so. He is still not allowed to play upstairs and has his own playground in this thread. Hopefully, he learned something from this experience, but so far it doesn't look so.

Guess that's what happens when one at the world through hate-colored glasses.

Uncle Festa
10-19-2015, 02:41 PM

I learned although it was really revision that 8% of $100 is not $12.5. I also learned that LRM is not very good at sums. Perhaps his teacher, Father Campbell had his mind on other things when he was supposed to be teaching our young LRM percentages.http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy40/oregano22/dance_zpsjfi6el2x.gif (http://s775.photobucket.com/user/oregano22/media/dance_zpsjfi6el2x.gif.html)

Uncle Festa
10-19-2015, 02:44 PM
Guess that's what happens when one at the world through hate-colored glasses.

Is one at one with the world when one is laid back ?

Uncle Festa
10-19-2015, 04:01 PM
Steve's problems have just compounded because Payza and Obopay are under criminal investigation, and MBP uses Payza. When there is a criminal investigation into these payment processors, they also take a real hard look at their clients to determine their legality as well.

Payza and Obopay are under criminal investigation, and MBP uses Payza. ...and you know that how, Fatso ? Through your contacts in law enforcement ? Or is it common knowledge ? Either way, should you be tipping off the bad guys so that they can maybe get rid of incriminating evidence ?

ProfHenryHiggins
10-19-2015, 04:13 PM
...and you know that how, Fatso ? Through your contacts in law enforcement ? Or is it common knowledge ? Either way, should you be tipping off the bad guys so that they can maybe get rid of incriminating evidence ?

I'll take "What is http://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/victim-witness-assistance/obopay-payza " for 100 souls, Auntie Infesta.

EagleOne
10-19-2015, 04:33 PM
...and you know that how, Fatso ? Through your contacts in law enforcement ? Or is it common knowledge ? Either way, should you be tipping off the bad guys so that they can maybe get rid of incriminating evidence ?

You ignored, as usual, that we educate and "warn" the public as part of our dual mission.

Uncle Festa
10-19-2015, 04:36 PM
LoL... you're hilarious little. I saw this post and commented on it. I also checked his profile. This "lifetime supporter" chimed in out of no where... apparently his last post was 2 years ago on the forum. So... I wouldn'd say "lifetime supporter" by no means. This seems like e2014... or whatever who said they had an account but have not logged in on so long that they forgot the means of which they even signed up with.

That post has no bearing at all.

Yeah Abrasax is E2014T sometimes known as Finix, ex-jailbird and Littleroundman's cybersex partner. Her other Ozzie friend Okosh/Kramer helpfully posted a couple of her pics. One a mug shot and the other a scan of her passport.

These can be viewed here.

http://www.realscam.com/f22/finix-elena-tracy-goes-ps-happy-2172/index7.html#post50721

http://www.realscam.com/f22/finix-elena-tracy-goes-ps-happy-2172/index7.html#post50673

Uncle Festa
10-19-2015, 04:56 PM
You ignored, as usual, that we educate and "warn" the public as part of our dual mission.

Oh yeah, so what about this load of crap then ?

“One of our most critical needs of a volunteer is that everything we do must remain totally confidential.
“You cannot tell anyone what or whom you are researching for us.”

PC Doctor (www.swanmagazine.com.au (http://www.eagleresearchassociates.org/media-center/founderpresident-interviews/pc-doctor-www-swanmagazine-com-au-reviews-eagle-research-associates/)) reviews Eagle Research Associates | Eagle Research Associates, Inc

I presume you also know that law enforcement agencies do not make public crimes and or criminals they are investigating. Apparently though our Fatso has inside knowledge that he can go blabbing about on the Internet but his volunteers must keep their mouths shut. What a buffoon.

EagleOne
10-19-2015, 06:09 PM
Oh yeah, so what about this load of crap then ?

PC Doctor (www.swanmagazine.com.au (http://www.eagleresearchassociates.org/media-center/founderpresident-interviews/pc-doctor-www-swanmagazine-com-au-reviews-eagle-research-associates/)) reviews Eagle Research Associates | Eagle Research Associates, Inc

I presume you also know that law enforcement agencies do not make public crimes and or criminals they are investigating. Apparently though our Fatso has inside knowledge that he can go blabbing about on the Internet but his volunteers must keep their mouths shut. What a buffoon.

Too :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: Reading comprehension issues again I see. Want to explain how my posting about an investigation that has been announced and acknowledged by the US Attorney on Oct 15 is breaking confidentiality again in your pea brain mind? Had the US Attorney not announced this ongoing investigation, we would have never said a word about it. But keep those lies coming.

Just blowing smoke trying to sound relevant and falling flat on your face yet again trying to discredit me and Eagle. But then you never tell the truth or post total honest facts about me and Eagle EVER. But please keep on posting showing your ignorance, bias and absolute hatred of me.

Whip
10-19-2015, 06:23 PM
Too :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: Reading comprehension issues again I see. Want to explain how my posting about an investigation that has been announced and acknowledged by the US Attorney on Oct 15 is breaking confidentiality again in your pea brain mind? Had the US Attorney not announced this ongoing investigation, we would have never said a word about it. But keep those lies coming.

Just blowing smoke trying to sound relevant and falling flat on your face yet again trying to discredit me and Eagle. But then you never tell the truth or post total honest facts about me and Eagle EVER. But please keep on posting showing your ignorance, bias and absolute hatred of me.

just remember he doesn't care what you do or say.
we should do what quatloos does and move all troll posts to their own personal thread so as to not **** up the informative ones since people are going to keep playing with them.

littleroundman
10-19-2015, 07:01 PM

http://imageshack.com/a/img907/1705/PNw8dM.jpg

Face it, Eddie, you have no idea what you're lying talking about.

At best, you're guessing and, at worst, just plain lying..........again

Uncle Festa
10-19-2015, 07:33 PM
I'll take "What is Obopay/Payza | USAO-DC | Department of Justice (http://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/victim-witness-assistance/obopay-payza) " for 100 souls, Auntie Infesta.

OK so I didn't know about that, probably either because I hadn't read about it or because I am not a member of either of those processors or whatever they are called. Also not being an ace investigator or scam-buster nobody thought to keep me in the loop.

Uncle Festa
10-19-2015, 07:43 PM

Had the US Attorney not announced this ongoing investigation, we would have never said a word about it. Probably because you wouldn't have known until one of your RS colleagues told you. Strange that you didn't say it had been officially announced when you replied to my post.

littleroundman
10-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Strange that you didn't say .

Only to you, Eddie, only to you

It was first reported back in December of 2013 an investigation was underway.

Uncle Festa
10-19-2015, 08:02 PM
For the avoidance of doubt I did ask Fatso, in my post, this question:
Or is it common knowledge ?
He didn't answer.
http://www.realscam.com/f22/uncle-festa-4048/index21.html#post91711

Uncle Festa
10-19-2015, 08:13 PM
Only to you, Eddie, only to you

It was first reported back in December of 2013 an investigation was underway.

Really ? I don't think Fatso could've known that unless at that time he wasn't educating and "warning" the public as part of his dual mission.

Nah! I expect I missed it all. I always miss all the good stuff.

littleroundman
10-19-2015, 08:16 PM
More riddles and innuendo with no facts, Eddie ??

How completely unsurprising

littleroundman
10-19-2015, 08:25 PM
Probably because you wouldn't have known until one of your RS colleagues told you.

Of the multiple possible reasons, why is that one "probable" ???

EagleOne
10-19-2015, 09:18 PM
So let me get this straight. I am too dumb, I don't know what I am talking about, no-one should believe anything I say, all according to UncleFesta, and now he is complaining I didn't tell him about Payza? Seriously? :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Actually we have known about the criminal investigation for quite some time now. Until it became public knowledge there was no way we would comment on it. Everyone knew about the civil investigation of Payza starting back in 2013, except for UncleFesta it seems. Oops, I almost forgot that he only can do research on me and Eagle.

Interesting isn't it that UncleFesta claims to know every thing Eagle can and can't do, and he is not even part of our team. Our team gets the biggest laugh at all of his tall tales about Eagle. Even dumber is his demanding I answer his questions on how we do things or it proves he is right, as if I am actually going to tell him and everyone else on an open forum. Now that is truly hilarious.

Poor UncleFesta was worrying his little head about why federal law enforcement agencies would even consider working with Eagle. You see he is so focused on me, he ignores that Eagle is a team. Let's see, we have 3 licensed PI's, 5 Certified Cyber-Crime experts, a dozen or so computer forensic experts, and 6 forensic accounting experts. Yep, I can't for the love of me figure out why federal law enforcement agencies would ever want to work with us.

littleroundman
10-19-2015, 09:33 PM
Our team gets the biggest laugh at all of his tall tales about Eagle.

I gotta tell ya, having Eddie here and watching him making an absolute goose of himself is more fun than anyone should be allowed to experience for free.

littleroundman
10-19-2015, 09:35 PM
With the amount of twisting and turning and chasing his tail Eddie is having to do, I think there's a very real chance he will soon disappear up his own anal pore.

Soapboxmom
10-20-2015, 01:13 PM
Thread is reopened. Need some more rope, Unc??

E2014T
10-20-2015, 01:51 PM
I gotta tell ya, having Eddie here and watching him making an absolute goose of himself is more fun than anyone should be allowed to experience for free.
So let's keep him as our resident Shrek. Okosh will have his favorite toy to play with and we will all get some laughs.

EagleOne
10-20-2015, 02:11 PM
I have done an serous injustice and disservice to UncleFesta. You see for years now he has been fretting, pacing the floor, wringing his hands in consternation, untold sleepless nights all because he was concerned that I had used an Eagle picture taken by Tim Meyer for use on Eagle's website without Mr. Meyer's permission. He was constantly posting his concern about us not having permission from Mr. Meyer to use his Eagle photo as it was copyrighted and we were in violation of his copyright. I can only imagine the physical, emotional, and psychological stress my not addressing this pressing question of his has caused him. So let me now relieve him of his worry and stress.

When we were developing Eagle's website back in March of 2008, I came across a picture of an Eagle taken by Tim Meyer. I contacted Tim Meyer because there was not a category for the type of use we wanted to use his Eagle picture in his pricing plans, and I needed to know what the cost would be. I explained why I contacted him and asked what the cost would be for our using his Eagle picture on our website. He wanted to know more about Eagle and I explained to him our dual mission. Mr. Meyer said he liked what we were all about and he graciously gave us permission to use his photo at no cost as it was his way of supporting Eagle and contribution to our cause.

Now we used this picture of Mr. Meyer's Eagle on our website from 2008 to the middle of 2014 when we updated our website to a new design, which is the website you see today. When we did this update, the format we used would not accommodate Mr. Meyer's Eagle picture, so we changed it. Of course Uncle Festa had been posting for numerous years his allegation that we were using Mr. Meyer's Eagle pic without paying for it or having his permission to use it. When we made the change to our website, UncleFesta took credit for his exposing our illegal use of Mr. Meyer's picture as proof we were violating copyright laws. Another one of his quantum leaps of logic just like the claim I was giving the database of RS members Emails to scammers that he deducted from a joke I made about him being left out of receiving these spam Emails.

So what UncleFesta was wanting people to believe is that for more than 6 years we were illegally using Mr. Meyer's Eagle picture without his permission, and Mr. Meyer was too dumb to find out that were using his picture without his permission. Another quantum leap of logic, but then that's all UncleFesta has is quantum leaps of logic, innuendo, implication, assumptions, and lies.

But you see no matter what I would post as proof, UncleFesta would claim it was photoshopped, edited it, I made it up, a fake, etc., etc.. You see all UncleFesta had to do was to contact Mr. Meyer with is concerns and he would have had his answer. Which means that if he had, and Mr. Meyer would have said we didn't have it, UncleFesta would have been plastering that all over the Internet. But then if he did and Mr. Meyer confirmed what I have said, then he couldn't continue to insinuate or imply that we didn't and were using it illegally. So there was no way he was going to contact Mr. Meyer and find out.

Now remember, UncleFesta was quoted as saying that he only posts the total honest facts as the public has a right to know all about me and Eagle and who they are dealing with. So we have proven 3 of his statements are lies, despite his claim to the contrary, because when given the opportunity to post his facts proving what he said was true, he couldn't. That's when he changed it to I had to post proof what he said was not true, and he did not have to prove anything.

Rather odd for someone who doesn't care what I do, it's the majority of what he posts about isn't it. Now get ready because his reply is going to be epic, but it will be more deflection from his proving his claim we used the picture illegally. But instead of contacting Mr. Meyer and getting proof we used his picture illegally, he will say he doesn't have to. But we all know if he had proof that we used the picture illegally, he would have plastered it all over WLD and this thread. The mere fact he hasn't, proves he is too chicken to contact Mr. Meyer.

E2014T
10-20-2015, 02:26 PM
Ignorance is not the same as stupidity. We are still the only remaining superpower, so we can't be all that stupid (compared to the rest of the world).

NikSam
10-20-2015, 04:17 PM
You are quite right, Tedy and LRM is wrong. 12.5% of $100 is of course $12.50. $8 monthly bonus from $100 = 150 % ....

Stop this nonsense already, everybody knows what LRM meant.
If you failed to see APR of 150% , thats is only yours and TEDY's problem.

Perhaps LRM should have used a keyword 'compounding interest'.

8% per month on deposit of $100 compounds to $251.80 at the end of the year (which is aproximately 150% APR)
Maybe LRM should not have divided it back to 12 months to get 12.5% monthly (which confused people) .
Note that LRM never acknowledged Tedy's "correction", and nobody cared to explain to Tedy what LRM meant.

But anyway, in that offer compounding was not available (unless you buy in shares on profit every month, but shares may no longer be available or increase in price)

okosh
10-20-2015, 06:09 PM
Stop this nonsense already, everybody knows what LRM meant.
If you failed to see APR of 150% , thats is only yours and TEDY's problem.

Perhaps LRM should have used a keyword 'compounding interest'.

8% per month on deposit of $100 compounds to $251.80 at the end of the year (which is aproximately 150% APR)
Maybe LRM should not have divided it back to 12 months to get 12.5% monthly (which confused people) .
Note that LRM never acknowledged Tedy's "correction", and nobody cared to explain to Tedy what LRM meant.

But anyway, in that offer compounding was not available (unless you buy in shares on profit every month, but shares may no longer be available or increase in price)

Please don't confuse Festa with facts...He is not interested in facts or the truth....He is only interested in HIS own lies.....

Uncle Festa
10-21-2015, 10:23 AM
Thread is reopened. Need some more rope, Unc??

No, I don't think so. I suspect the RS storesperson will be able to supply all that is required, if he/she is not too busy, that is. Buy it in bulk, do you ?

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy40/oregano22/rs%20admin_zpsmhie5tuy.gif (http://s775.photobucket.com/user/oregano22/media/rs%20admin_zpsmhie5tuy.gif.html)

E2014T
10-21-2015, 10:45 AM
Give a fool enough rope, he'll hang himself. Eddie, when are you going to stop your nonsense? You have much intelligence to contribute to the discussion and you are wasting it on stupid fights.

Uncle Festa
10-21-2015, 10:57 AM
[COLOR=#0000FF]Actually we have known about the criminal investigation for quite some time now. Until it became public knowledge there was no way we would comment on it.

So Eagle was informed about it before it became public knowledge ? By "we" do you mean you, your board, your team and volunteers ? Have they all been security checked and cleared ?

Eagle is a team. Let's see, we have 3 licensed PI's, 5 Certified Cyber-Crime experts, a dozen or so computer forensic experts, and 6 forensic accounting expert

Yeah and all lovingly crafted and painted by Joanie and stand pride of place beside the collecting tin, Jesus and the Eagle on your desk.

Yep, I can't for the love of me figure out why federal law enforcement agencies would ever want to work with us.

Nor can anyone else, law enforcement agencies have enough toys and tin badges on their desks as it is.

littleroundman
10-21-2015, 11:12 AM
Nor can anyone else,
ANYONE else, Eddie ???

Guessing again, are we ??

E2014T
10-21-2015, 11:15 AM
law enforcement agencies have enough toys and tin badges on their desks as it is
How would you know?

Uncle Festa
10-21-2015, 11:35 AM
How would you know?

I asked both PC 49 and Dixon of Dock Green

Uncle Festa
10-21-2015, 11:39 AM
ANYONE else, Eddie ???

Guessing again, are we ??

On the balance of probabilities I would, yes, guess, that the world's population are not all idiots. I cannot say the same for Australia and America, however.

E2014T
10-21-2015, 12:06 PM
On the balance of probabilities I would, yes, guess, that the world's population are not all idiots. I cannot say the same for Australia and America, however.
Distribution of IQ scores by country:

World map of National IQ Scores by Country - TargetMap (http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812)

E2014T
10-21-2015, 12:23 PM
The technical definition of an idiot is IQ score 0-25. As you can see, there isn't a single country that falls into that category.

E2014T
10-21-2015, 12:38 PM
Please don't confuse Festa with facts...He is not interested in facts or the truth....He is only interested in HIS own lies.....
It's willful ignorance. It can be cured, but he has to have some degree of willingness to change his views based on facts.

Uncle Festa
10-21-2015, 12:58 PM

Duly noted.
'Nuff said.

Uncle Festa
10-21-2015, 01:11 PM
The technical definition of an idiot is IQ score 0-25. As you can see, there isn't a single country that falls into that category.

There are always exceptions to the rule, besides idiots would, I guess, be too idiotic to fill in a census questionnaire or too lazy or even too busy hunting down scammers with Eagle. In the meantime I have a few things to check on Fatso's last post to me. No guesses, I promise, all checkable facts.

E2014T
10-21-2015, 03:28 PM
No guesses, I promise, all checkable facts.
No one is holding breath on this one, but it would be a step in the right direction.

Uncle Festa
10-21-2015, 08:46 PM
No one is holding breath on this one, but it would be a step in the right direction.

OK, here we go. Your starter for ten. Mr Edgington states in his post this:
Now we used this picture of Mr. Meyer's Eagle on our website from 2008 to the middle of 2014 when we updated our website to a new design, which is the website you see today. When we did this update, the format we used would not accommodate Mr. Meyer's Eagle picture, so we changed it.
and yet the Wayback Machine indicates that the Eagle website changed the Eagle pic from Meyers to a royalty free one sometime between 9/December/2011 and 1/March/2012

I think anyone being asked to donate to a site that claims to "Educate, prevent and investigate investment cyber-crime" has a right to expect the Head Honcho to at least know when his site was altered especially with the team of experts he has working with him. If they cannot get dates about their own website correct how can the law enforcement people trust the dates they pass on for scams. Would that sort of evidence stand up in court ? I doubt it. A lawyer would rip it to shreds. Oh no, wait a minute, surely Mr Edgington didn't get that wrong, no, no, no , the Wayback Machine must've got confused.

Here are two links to check for yourselves.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111209173157/http://eagleresearchassociates.org/

https://web.archive.org/web/20120301125213/http://www.eagleresearchassociates.org/

Another point is the Meyers pic is not the original, permission given to use it or not, the background has been changed and the Meyers copyright statement shown in small text at the bottom right of the original pic is no longer there. It is almost as if someone doesn't want it known where the pic came from but no, there would be no need for that if Mr Edgington had permission to use and alter it. I could post pics but am too tired at the moment but the pics are easy enough found.

With regard to this BS
the format we used would not accommodate Mr. Meyer's Eagle picture, so we changed it. that is quite simply what it is. BS. Any web designer or graphic artist worth their salt could very quickly change things so that the pic format could be accommodated.

Gawd, I could probably do it myself.

okosh
10-21-2015, 09:20 PM
OK, here we go. Your starter for ten. Mr Edgington states in his post this: and yet the Wayback Machine indicates that the Eagle website changed the Eagle pic from Meyers to a royalty free one sometime between 9/December/2011 and 1/March/2012

I think anyone being asked to donate to a site that claims to "Educate, prevent and investigate investment cyber-crime" has a right to expect the Head Honcho to at least know when his site was altered especially with the team of experts he has working with him. If they cannot get dates about their own website correct how can the law enforcement people trust the dates they pass on for scams. Would that sort of evidence stand up in court ? I doubt it. A lawyer would rip it to shreds. Oh no, wait a minute, surely Mr Edgington didn't get that wrong, no, no, no , the Wayback Machine must've got confused.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120301125213/http://www.eagleresearchassociates.org/

Another point is the Meyers pic is not the original, permission given to use it or not, the background has been changed and the Meyers copyright statement shown in small text at the bottom right of the original pic is no longer there. It is almost as if someone doesn't want it known where the pic came from but no, there would be no need for that if Mr Edgington had permission to use and alter it. I could post pics but am too tired at the moment but the pics are easy enough found.

With regard to this BS that is quite simply what it is. BS. Any web designer or graphic artist worth their salt could very quickly change things so that the pic format could be accommodated.

Gawd, I could probably do it myself.

Lots of Bla, Bla but not a shred of proof from you that Lynn didn't have permission to use the pic like you claimed....Was just another of your lies....

Festa/Eddie strikes out yet again.....

littleroundman
10-21-2015, 09:29 PM
Change appearance of webpage or website = change the format.

The act of changing a websites' appearance or design = formatting

DAMN,

it's fun to have Eddie here making an absolute fool of himself

EagleOne
10-21-2015, 10:27 PM
I guess asking Mr. Meyer would be too much of a stretch for even you to do since he is the one who can verify we had full legal authority to use the picture.

When we did change the picture on our home page it was due to a change in the formatting of the home page. We still used Mr. Meyer's Eagle picture on our website just not on the home page. We dropped all Eagle pictures when we went to a whole new look in 2014. At the time we made the picture change on the old website from Mr. Meyer's Eagle to the replacement Eagle on our home page, we all laughed that you would take credit for our changing the picture, and right on cue you did.

The company that did all the formatting and design for our website in 2008 until our completely new format in 2014 would have never let us use the picture if we didn't have Mr. Meyer's permission. All you have to do is contact Mr. Meyer and settle this, but you're too chicken to do it. :chickendance:

Uncle Festa
10-21-2015, 10:27 PM
Change appearance of webpage or website = change the format.

The act of changing a websites' appearance or design = formatting

DAMN,

it's fun to have Eddie here making an absolute fool of himself

Yeah, and ? "When we did this update, the format we used would not accommodate Mr. Meyer's Eagle picture, so we changed it."

okosh
10-21-2015, 10:45 PM
Yeah, and ? "When we did this update, the format we used would not accommodate Mr. Meyer's Eagle picture, so we changed it."

You claimed he used a pic without permission/paying for it's use....All your BS now about when Lynn changed this or that on his site is irrelevant...
Rather then admit you lied you try to change the subject....Just more of your usual deceptive behavior....

littleroundman
10-21-2015, 11:32 PM
Yeah, and ? "

Yeah and..................Eddie made himself look like a goose again

that is quite simply what it is. BS. Any web designer or graphic artist worth their salt could very quickly change things so that the PIC FORMAT could be accommodated.

So, tell us, in your usual weasel words, how you meant the format of the page and not the format (extension) of the (pic) image

Twistin, twistin, twistin the night away

littleroundman
10-22-2015, 12:31 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img907/3991/nYmAli.jpg

E2014T
10-22-2015, 05:04 AM
OK, here we go. Your starter for ten. Mr Edgington states in his post this: and yet the Wayback Machine indicates that the Eagle website changed the Eagle pic from Meyers to a royalty free one sometime between 9/December/2011 and 1/March/2012

With regard to this BS that is quite simply what it is. BS. Any web designer or graphic artist worth their salt could very quickly change things so that the pic format could be accommodated.

Gawd, I could probably do it myself.Yada yada yada. Eagle called your bluff. Contact the creator of the picture.

Uncle Festa
10-22-2015, 08:58 AM
Yada yada yada. Eagle called your bluff. Contact the creator of the picture.

It doesn't work like that , I will give you a couple of examples of how it does work but first let me repeat that I couldn't care less whether he was given permission to use Meyers pic or not. Here is my first example: When I buy something on Ebay or Amazon or whatever I always receive a receipt by email from Paypal who I pay by. Never fails. If I had bought some copied software then someone like one of Fatso's computer forensic experts could find that out. I reckon I would be in deep doo-doo if I couldn't produce a receipt. I do not think it would be up to the seller to show that I didn't buy copied software or whatever. But I think Finix and LRM could tell you more about that as Finix has told me that the Little Fat Rat B'astad from Oz used to run warez sites, which I believe survive by selling fake and stolen stuff.

Another off-line example might be say, the Manchester or New York Police are informed that there is a gang of shoplifters operating in the city centre. They are given the gangs personal description also that of the cars they are using. They then stop and search sajd car whereupon the police find a large amount of new goods. On being asked if they had receipts the answer was no.

Therefore it is pretty obvious that it is up to the buyer or in my example the thieves to prove where the goods came from.

Fatso's excuses become more and more ludicrous and desperate, along with those that seek to protect him. It should also be noted that those that do protect him are doing it not for Fatso's health and safety but to have a go at yours truly. particularly. LRM. OKOSH and FINX who have long standing grudges against me

E2014T
10-22-2015, 09:18 AM
LRM. OKOSH and FINX who have long standing grudges against meI can't speak for okosh or LRM, but I don't have any grudges against you. I don't even know you. I think you are very smart and sometimes make interesting and valid points, but you obviously have some sort of agenda against RS members. This agenda clouds your judgement to the point of you being unfair and insulting for no apparent reason.

Soapboxmom
10-22-2015, 09:36 AM
Little Unc is afraid to contact the picture creator just as he is afraid to contact Tim Darnell about my alleged involvement in Advantage Conferences. I guess we better start a GoFundMe for the spheres transplant he is in need of. :loser:

littleroundman
10-22-2015, 10:08 AM
It doesn't work like that ,

yada, yada, yada,

rationalize, justify, lay blame elsewhere,

yada, yada, and even more yada

Justify, lay blame elsewhere, throw in some strawman arguments, more rationalizing and more justifying

LRM. OKOSH and FINX who have long standing grudges against me

Nah, you're a toothless and discredited tiger

Holding grudges takes energy.

Energy that could be reserved for laughing at your attempts to remain relevant.

E2014T
10-22-2015, 11:06 AM
Holding grudges takes energy.
Eddie must be running on empty by now with all the grudges he has been keeping since WWSN.

EagleOne
10-22-2015, 12:59 PM
It doesn't work like that , I will give you a couple of examples of how it does work but first let me repeat that I couldn't care less whether he was given permission to use Meyers pic or not. Here is my first example: When I buy something on Ebay or Amazon or whatever I always receive a receipt by email from Paypal who I pay by. Never fails. If I had bought some copied software then someone like one of Fatso's computer forensic experts could find that out. I reckon I would be in deep doo-doo if I couldn't produce a receipt. I do not think it would be up to the seller to show that I didn't buy copied software or whatever. But I think Finix and LRM could tell you more about that as Finix has told me that the Little Fat Rat B'astad from Oz used to run warez sites, which I believe survive by selling fake and stolen stuff.

Another off-line example might be say, the Manchester or New York Police are informed that there is a gang of shoplifters operating in the city centre. They are given the gangs personal description also that of the cars they are using. They then stop and search sajd car whereupon the police find a large amount of new goods. On being asked if they had receipts the answer was no.

Therefore it is pretty obvious that it is up to the buyer or in my example the thieves to prove where the goods came from.

Fatso's excuses become more and more ludicrous and desperate, along with those that seek to protect him. It should also be noted that those that do protect him are doing it not for Fatso's health and safety but to have a go at yours truly. particularly. LRM. OKOSH and FINX who have long standing grudges against me

There is just one little itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie problem with you invoice claim: THE PICTURE WAS DONATED TO US FOR OUR USE, therefore there cannot be any invoice! Wanna try another lame excuse?

But now you could care less if Tim Meyer gave us permission to use the picture or not? Seriously? So you went to the trouble of going to the waybackmachine to get the date of when the Eagle picture was removed from our home page and replaced with the other eagle picture, and you could care less? You have been harping for all these years about we were using Mr. Meyer's Eagle picture illegally and you could care less? You really think that people are going to buy this you could care less if Mr. Meyer gave us permission or not to use the eagle picture? Seriously? You are truly delusional. This statement is about as idiotic as the one claiming you don't care what I do.

I think you contacted Mr. Meyer a long time ago, and you found out he did give us permission, but you would never admit it. It ruined your constant narrative that we used his picture illegally.

But you could care less if Mr. Meyer did or didn't give us permission? :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Back pedal much? And you claim my excuses become more and more ludicrous and desperate. Pot meet kettle.

E2014T
10-22-2015, 01:37 PM
Maybe he really doesn't care. Maybe he just likes to play the devil's advocate. The problem with doing so in the context of the anti-scam forum is that it can further confuse already confused scammed people.

EagleOne
10-22-2015, 05:43 PM
Maybe he really doesn't care. Maybe he just likes to play the devil's advocate. The problem with doing so in the context of the anti-scam forum is that it can further confuse already confused scammed people.

If it was anyone else, it could remotely be true. With me it is an obsession and a vendetta to do all he can to try and discredit me. Now all his innuendo, insinuations, and lies have been exposed and it is killing him. He has no proof of anything he has said all these years has been the total honest facts as he has claimed.

EagleOne
10-22-2015, 06:06 PM
At WLD UncleFesta thinks it is cruel and not fair when the promoters of these Ponzi's/Scams are named and shamed here. When we do we are hurting innocent people because they joined under the promoter and also are named and shamed along with them. They didn't know what they were doing and we are causing them irreparable harm. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy doesn't it as to how much he cares about people who join these Ponzi's/scams because they don't know any better.

Hmm, want to know what he really thinks about them? I knew you would and here is what he had to say about these "innocent" people who get caught up in these Ponzi's/scams, and I quote:

WLD Page 50, post #500: “Why would I want to educate anyone ? Particularly the incurably greedy who are intent on taking advantage of other needy and greedy souls who to all intents and purposes are out to do the same thing ? The best teacher is experience.”

They deserve to lose their money and don't deserved to be warned. They are just as greedy as the promoters and will do it to others as well. Real caring isn't he.

okosh
10-22-2015, 06:11 PM
but first let me repeat that I couldn't care less whether he was given permission to use Meyers pic or not.

A confession at last from Festa.......Festa doesn't care if the pic was stolen or not....But he will still state as fact that Lynn stole the pic.....A deliberate lie...

Festa also just admitted that he doesn't care about the truth and nor does he post the facts....Festa admits he is happy to post lies.....

Group wave to Festa's credibility as it all but vanishes away.....

okosh
10-22-2015, 06:16 PM
I can't speak for okosh or LRM, but I don't have any grudges against you. I don't even know you. I think you are very smart and sometimes make interesting and valid points, but you obviously have some sort of agenda against RS members. This agenda clouds your judgement to the point of you being unfair and insulting for no apparent reason.

I tried numerous times to end the feud with Festa at WLF but he wouldn't hear of it....He couldn't even remember why he started fighting with me in the first place....
I even lobbied for him to be given permission to post here at RS so we could get all this sorted and maybe put an end to fights and grudges some of which been going on now for 15 years....

Festa's claim that I hold any grudge against him is just another of his deliberate lies....And is added to the list...))

okosh
10-22-2015, 06:22 PM

That has been his agenda all along and we have seen this at numerous forums over the years.....He has deliberately, through mostly lies tried to sway people's opinion and get them to not take our posts seriously....
I know for a fact that from my own forum some members were swayed by Eddie...They stopped posting and ended up losing money in a bunch of scams.....These victims were created by Eddie and he is to blame for their loses...

okosh
10-22-2015, 06:25 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img907/3991/nYmAli.jpg

We have a "like" button here....What we really need for posts like this is a "love" button....Or "Like+10000"....

laidback
10-22-2015, 06:39 PM

Fatso's excuses become more and more ludicrous and desperate, along with those that seek to protect him. It should also be noted that those that do protect him are doing it not for Fatso's health and safety but to have a go at yours truly. particularly. LRM. OKOSH and FINX who have long standing grudges against meWell, golly! That load of crap just demonstrated that the densest material on this planet is your skull, nothing gets through it! It would be bad enough if you were trying to compare apples to oranges, but you are trying to compare apples to aardvarks!

NikSam
10-22-2015, 08:32 PM
Where is his canadian girlfreind ?

She made few lies herself trying to defend him.
Maybe she should come out and play, at least someone on his side to be fair.

okosh
10-22-2015, 09:50 PM
Where is his canadian girlfreind ?

She made few lies herself trying to defend him.
Maybe she should come out and play, at least someone on his side to be fair.

Nancetta is too scared to come here....I did offer her but she said no.....Just like festa she has zero proof to any of her claims.....

Festa and Nancetta are a perfect match....Neither can tell the truth....Both have created numerous scam victims....Both have helped lure newbies into scams.....Both are just losers with no life so they spend all day making up lies about people and trolling for a fight....

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 08:58 AM
There is just one little itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie problem with you invoice claim: THE PICTURE WAS DONATED TO US FOR OUR USE, therefore there cannot be any invoice! Wanna try another lame excuse?

Yeah, Fatso,let's try this :How about an email stating that THE PICTURE WAS DONATED and would be asked for if Meyer denied you had his permission. BTW How is your aim to rid the internet of scams and scammers after five years coming along after, what is it ? 7 or 9 years ? Oh, right, you haven't had enough donations, yet.

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 09:09 AM
At WLD UncleFesta thinks it is cruel and not fair when the promoters of these Ponzi's/Scams are named and shamed here. When we do we are hurting innocent people because they joined under the promoter and also are named and shamed along with them. They didn't know what they were doing and we are causing them irreparable harm. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy doesn't it as to how much he cares about people who join these Ponzi's/scams because they don't know any better.

Hmm, want to know what he really thinks about them? I knew you would and here is what he had to say about these "innocent" people who get caught up in these Ponzi's/scams, and I quote:

WLD Page 50, post #500: “Why would I want to educate anyone ? Particularly the incurably greedy who are intent on taking advantage of other needy and greedy souls who to all intents and purposes are out to do the same thing ? The best teacher is experience.”

They deserve to lose their money and don't deserved to be warned. They are just as greedy as the promoters and will do it to others as well. Real caring isn't he.

No,No,NO, Fatso, once again you have got things arse about face. The true innocents are those that have no choice in the matter, haven't signed up but are collateral damage. You do know what collateral means, right ?

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 09:14 AM
I can't speak for okosh or LRM, but I don't have any grudges against you. I don't even know you. I think you are very smart and sometimes make interesting and valid points, but you obviously have some sort of agenda against RS members. This agenda clouds your judgement to the point of you being unfair and insulting for no apparent reason.

Yes you do and it is because I wouldn't destroy the info you sent me.

E2014T
10-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Eddie, I don't care. So you have info about something that happened eight years ago. Yes, it was a mistake to give it to a person as untrustworthy as you are, but I was naive. I'm not as naive now, I wouldn't give it to you now.

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 09:58 AM
Eddie, I don't care. So you have info about something that happened eight years ago. Yes, it was a mistake to give it to a person as untrustworthy as you are, but I was naive. I'm not as naive now, I wouldn't give it to you now.

You talk to me about being untrustworthy and yet it was you who sent me a load of stuff that presumably was meant to be private and personal and told me to do with it as I wished ?

E2014T
10-23-2015, 10:04 AM
Whatever. Live and learn. Who knew you would turn out to be a creep who can't let go of things that happened decades ago.

Soapboxmom
10-23-2015, 10:10 AM
Yeah, Fatso,let's try this :How about an email stating that THE PICTURE WAS DONATED and would be asked for if Meyer denied you had his permission. BTW How is your aim to rid the internet of scams and scammers after five years coming along after, what is it ? 7 or 9 years ? Oh, right, you haven't had enough donations, yet.
No one has promised to rid the internet of scammers. That will be a never ending battle.

Unc, you made the ridiculous claims about Eagle's eagle, so you should contact Mr. Meyer and substantiate your claim. You won't because you know you are lying.

Arguing over visuals on a website has nothing to do with the purpose here which is to educate and inform the public so that they can avoid being scammed. You, Unc, are only here because you are desperate for attention and will do anything to discredit the successful people you so envy, right?

littleroundman
10-23-2015, 10:40 AM
Yeah, Fatso,let's try this :How about an email stating that THE PICTURE WAS DONATED and would be asked for if Meyer denied you had his permission.

You made up the story.

And now you want EagleOne to disprove your lie ??

Get a grip, Eddie.

YOU made the story up and YOU continued and continue to reinforce the lie.

No one else, YOU

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 12:05 PM
No one has promised to rid the internet of scammers. That will be a never ending battle.

Unc, you made the ridiculous claims about Eagle's eagle, so you should contact Mr. Meyer and substantiate your claim. You won't because you know you are lying.

Arguing over visuals on a website has nothing to do with the purpose here which is to educate and inform the public so that they can avoid being scammed. You, Unc, are only here because you are desperate for attention and will do anything to discredit the successful people you so envy, right?

I didn't say they had. What I did say was it was Eagles aim to rid the internet of scammers. It says so on his website unless he has scrubbed it off.

Regarding contacting Meyer,Darnell or anyone else when will you lot get into your head that I have nothing to prove. This not is a court of law. If you, Fatso or anyone else think I have defamed you in any way then you have two options, either produce documents to prove me wrong or prove that I have defamed you in court. Other than that, it is up to people to make up their own minds. I don't think it is up to you or I to do it for them. Unless you think your readers are too stupid to do that ?

discredit the successful people you so envy, right?

What successful people would those be then ?

E2014T
10-23-2015, 12:37 PM
you have two options, either produce documents to prove me wrong or prove that I have defamed you in courtWhy would people bother to waste time on an exposed liar? They can spend their time in more productive ways than bother with a desperate troll. You are done. Your lies have been exposed. You won't be able to sway any more victims in favor of scammers. You are now irrelevant.

ribshaw
10-23-2015, 01:47 PM
I didn't say they had. What I did say was it was Eagles aim to rid the internet of scammers. It says so on his website unless he has scrubbed it off.

Earlier you droned on and on about synonyms, after that it was LRM's back of the envelop maths, Eagle's hawk, the Society for Professional Wrastlers really being backyard wrastlers or some dopey ****. Really????

It's a very strange line of thinking you follow that wastes a lot of time. Mission Accomplished I reckon. The only thing I found remotely interesting was the potato chip GIF, imagine in a world less easily entertained than me how much fail you manage to pen. Couldn't you use some of your doggedness for something more meaty?

EagleOne
10-23-2015, 02:02 PM

So why do you continue to harp about the Eagle picture when you said, and I quote:

"first let me repeat that I couldn't care less whether he was given permission to use Meyers pic or not."

So for over 5 years now you have been harping about the Eagle picture, you are still harping about the Eagle picture, but you don't care if we had permission or not? :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Want to know how I know you don't have proof? Simple, if you had it you would have plastered it all over the Internet. Oh wait, I forgot, you don't care if we did or not.

In regard to my statement on our website it was our "GOAL" to rid the Internet of Investment Ponzi's/scams within five years contingent upon our receiving the necessary donations to accomplish our goal. The key phrase is "internet investment Ponzi's/scams contingent upon our receiving the necessary donations to accomplish our goal. I was not talking about all the cyber-crime on the Internet.

But now I am to post proof of our being able to use the Eagle picture? Why? You don't care if we do or not. You said so, or were you lying again?

You made the claim, you prove it. What's the matter afraid of what you will find out if you do?

EagleOne
10-23-2015, 02:10 PM
No,No,NO, Fatso, once again you have got things arse about face. The true innocents are those that have no choice in the matter, haven't signed up but are collateral damage. You do know what collateral means, right ?

Of course I do, but please post one post here at RS where only the innocent were named and shamed and were not part of the program? Show your proof, or you are lying again. Let's see we are now up to at least 6 lies that have been exposed here. Might as well make it seven.

EagleOne
10-23-2015, 03:32 PM

I forgot, you mean like we do to Brad Heather Kamanski? You know how you said at WLD how we treat him so badly and how upset it makes you. Is he one of your innocents you are talking about?

E2014T
10-23-2015, 03:58 PM
I forgot, you mean like we do to Brad Heather Kamanski? You know how you said at WLD how we treat him so badly and how upset it makes you. Is he one of your innocents you are talking about?He is upset about how Brad is treated to the point of comparing RS to KKK. Given the seriousness of the comparison, I read the entire thread. The only mention of damage to Brad was by Prof and it was something about Brad's ability to transact money.

littleroundman
10-23-2015, 07:33 PM
"first let me repeat that I couldn't care less whether he was given permission to use Meyers pic or not."

Thank goodness Eddie doesn't care.

So far he's spent five years and thousands of words "not caring" so goodness only knows what he would have done if he did care.

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 07:38 PM
I forgot, you mean like we do to Brad Heather Kamanski? You know how you said at WLD how we treat him so badly and how upset it makes you. Is he one of your innocents you are talking about?

Not at all and that includes what you say I said at WLD. In fact, Fatso, I included him in the same category as you in one of my silly videos some time ago. One of the innocents I talk about is,of course, his grandson.

Enjoy, as I'm sure ribshaw will.
https://youtu.be/Qphk_eIRYv4

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 07:53 PM
So why do you continue to harp about the Eagle picture when you said, and I quote:

So for over 5 years now you have been harping about the Eagle picture, you are still harping about the Eagle picture, but you don't care if we had permission or not? :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Want to know how I know you don't have proof? Simple, if you had it you would have plastered it all over the Internet. Oh wait, I forgot, you don't care if we did or not.

In regard to my statement on our website it was our "GOAL" to rid the Internet of Investment Ponzi's/scams within five years contingent upon our receiving the necessary donations to accomplish our goal. The key phrase is "internet investment Ponzi's/scams contingent upon our receiving the necessary donations to accomplish our goal. I was not talking about all the cyber-crime on the Internet.

But now I am to post proof of our being able to use the Eagle picture? Why? You don't care if we do or not. You said so, or were you lying again?

You made the claim, you prove it. What's the matter afraid of what you will find out if you do?

As I recall, Fatso, it was you who brought the subject up recently in this very thread, I believe.

Want to know how I know you don't have proof of purchase or proof it was a gift? Simple, if you had it you would have plastered it all over the Internet the first day I mentioned it.

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 08:05 PM
He is upset about how Brad is treated to the point of comparing RS to KKK. Given the seriousness of the comparison, I read the entire thread. The only mention of damage to Brad was by Prof and it was something about Brad's ability to transact money.

Why don't you say what you what you really think, Elena ?

I think Kamanski deserves all he gets but it is the damage that could be done to his presumably innocent family. Perhaps not, perhaps that little boy also pimps get rich schemes ?

E2014T
10-23-2015, 08:17 PM
I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me
Unlike you, Eddie, I do not expect people to be more merciful than their gods.

littleroundman
10-23-2015, 08:20 PM
Want to know how I know you don't have proof of purchase or proof it was a gift? Simple, if you had it you would have plastered it all over the Internet the first day I mentioned it.

What a perfect example of "EddieLogic" in action

How do you know what anyone else would do in a particular situation ??

It maybe what Eddie Campbell might do in the same situation, but, it sure as eggs isn't what anyone or every one else would do

If everyone who is the subject of one of your made up stories felt it necessary to respond, the 'net would grind to a halt.

ProfHenryHiggins
10-23-2015, 08:35 PM
Why don't you say what you what you really think, Elena ?

I think Kamanski deserves all he gets but it is the damage that could be done to his presumably innocent family. Perhaps not, perhaps that little boy also pimps get rich schemes ?

Both son Ryan and wife Cathy are interwoven with Brad's chain letters and mail fraud schemes, Auntie. The only human member of that family who *might* be innocent is the surviving son from Brad's first marriage in Alaska.

ProfHenryHiggins
10-23-2015, 08:36 PM
Not at all and that includes what you say I said at WLD. In fact, Fatso, I included him in the same category as you in one of my silly videos some time ago. One of the innocents I talk about is,of course, his grandson.

I was not aware that he had any grandson. Which son was the father?

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 09:03 PM
What a perfect example of "EddieLogic" in action

How do you know what anyone else would do in a particular situation ??

It maybe what Eddie Campbell might do in the same situation, but, it sure as eggs isn't what anyone or every one else would do

If everyone who is the subject of one of your made up stories felt it necessary to respond, the 'net would grind to a halt.

You didn't notice I was paraphrasing Fatso ? Well no you wouldn't ,would you ? Not unless it suited you.

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 09:21 PM
I was not aware that he had any grandson. Which son was the father?

You are probably right. I should of asked him but I simply guessed. There I go again getting myself into trouble for guessing. LRM and others will make a meal of that, I'm sure. In any case, I find it hard to believe the little boy pictured with Brad is capable of pimping a scam, regardless of who his father may be. How about the dog in some of the pics ? Is he also involved, are his pawprints all over the case ?

ProfHenryHiggins
10-23-2015, 09:24 PM
You are probably right. I should of asked him but I simply guessed. There I go again getting myself into trouble for guessing. LRM and others will make a meal of that, I'm sure. In any case, I find it hard to believe the little boy pictured with Brad is capable of pimping a scam, regardless of who his father may be. How about the dog in some of the pics ? Is he also involved, are his pawprints all over the case ?

Dogs, while family, aren't humans. Note that I did specify human in my prior post. As far as I know she isn't involved.
The little boy with Brad in that oh-so-common photograph is Ryan Kamanski, his son by Cathy Haggerty-Kamanski, whose name appears on several chain letters with his father.

EagleOne
10-23-2015, 09:25 PM
As I recall, Fatso, it was you who brought the subject up recently in this very thread, I believe.

Since nothing else you have tried has worked because you don't have any facts to back up your statements, now you are going to try the reverse psychology ploy? Too :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

I don't hang on every word you say like you do me. In fact, I rarely read what you have to say about me and Eagle. To me you are nothing more than a pimple on the rear end of an elephant. It is all lies, innuendo, insinuation, assumptions, taking me out of context, twisting what I say, quantum leaps of logic, etc., etc., etc.. The only way I know about your latest dig at me is when people tell me. I'm sure glad you don't care what I do or if we have permission or not to use the Eagle pic. If you did, you would never get any sleep.

The only reason why I brought it up now was to show another one of your constant repetitive lies you have told about me and Eagle all these years. It is just one in a long list of lies you have told about me and Eagle. Like the first three lies you told and all have been proven to be lies. And just as expected all you have done is deflect, obfuscate, twist words, to try and cover that you have been exposed. You can't even admit you lied.

But finally when I gave you your golden moment to shine and totally destroy my reputation and credibility, you had nothing. You provided zip, nada, zilch, zero, nil, the big goose egg of facts to prove your statements. Instead you fell flat on your face because you have nothing. So thanks for proving you are all talk and no walk, showing everyone what a liar and blowhard you truly are. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 09:31 PM
whose name appears on several chain letters with his father.

So you think that young lad is culpable and should punished for his crimes ?

okosh
10-23-2015, 09:39 PM
Oh so predictable.....Poor little troll Festa got caught out in yet another lie so he derails the thread and changes the subject.....

ProfHenryHiggins
10-23-2015, 09:40 PM
So you think that young lad is culpable and should punished for his crimes ?

As a minor, the punishment would be much less than his father would get (and this being the father whose Extreme Cash Daily site used to generate spam emails with subject lines of "Used Babies for Sale. White, female, 4-9 mths old. Not virgin. Call Brad at 928-266-0555" that is quite a difference). Furthermore, Ryan can be hoped to have seen the harm his father has done to himself (cocaine & alcohol addictions) and perhaps to turn to the straight and narrow.

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 09:55 PM
As a minor, the punishment would be much less than his father would get (and this being the father whose Extreme Cash Daily site used to generate spam emails with subject lines of "Used Babies for Sale. White, female, 4-9 mths old. Not virgin. Call Brad at 928-266-0555" that is quite a difference). Furthermore, Ryan can be hoped to have seen the harm his father has done to himself (cocaine & alcohol addictions) and perhaps to turn to the straight and narrow.

So what age is Ryan ?

ProfHenryHiggins
10-23-2015, 09:57 PM
Check Brad's thread for his birthdate. I forget exactly, but I think that he's still under 16.

Uncle Festa
10-23-2015, 10:27 PM
Check Brad's thread for his birthdate. I forget exactly, but I think that he's still under 16.

Yeah, there is post there saying there is a facebook page claiming he was born in 2001 but the picture I saw was of a young boy along with a dog being cradled in Kamanski's arms and certainly looked a lot younger than 14. That is why I took him to be a grandson. It may have been an old pic but could still have been his son. At 14 I readily admit he should know the difference between right and wrong, but I still think it should left to the police to deal with not a bunch of internet vigilantes.

ribshaw
10-23-2015, 10:30 PM

Not so much, I don't understand the point.

Now if you could do a GIF of me eatin cotton candy while emjoying the trackter pullz it would give my maw a hoot. If not, I know you are busy with other important work so ribshaw won't pest.

littleroundman
10-23-2015, 10:42 PM
So, let's get this straight.

Kamanski plasters Ryans' picture all over the internet and thereby associates him with the multitude of scams Kamanski promotes, but REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is somehow at fault.

Eddielogic at its' finest.

Doesn't it get boring down there every day scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for new lies, Eddie ??

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/3786/4Ucdki.jpg

Uncle Festa
10-24-2015, 04:34 AM
So, let's get this straight.

Kamanski plasters Ryans' picture all over the internet and thereby associates him with the multitude of scams Kamanski promotes, but REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is somehow at fault.

Eddielogic at its' finest.

Doesn't it get boring down there every day scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for new lies, Eddie ??

So says Mr Perfect, eh ?

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/3786/4Ucdki.jpg

Because Kamanski does it that somehow makes it all right for RealScam to do the same thing ? Well yeah, of course it does as evidenced by your own head honcho Nobrott's Snow White pic.

E2014T
10-24-2015, 05:32 AM
Furthermore, Ryan can be hoped to have seen the harm his father has done to himself (cocaine & alcohol addictions) and perhaps to turn to the straight and narrow.There is hope for Brad as well. He can join N.A., quit scheming, get any normal job and work his way up. There is always hope for anyone who is still alive.

E2014T
10-24-2015, 05:58 AM
I'm tempted to say there is hope even for Eddie to stop being a troll, but this hope is so tiny, it's not worth a mention.

E2014T
10-24-2015, 07:15 AM
Because Kamanski does it that somehow makes it all right for RealScam to do the same thing ?Get a grip. Brad involved his son into his schemes. Thanks to the thread on RS there is a possibility the social services/members of the community might get involved and help the child to get out of his father's schemes.

littleroundman
10-24-2015, 07:32 AM
On top of which, Kamanskis' ploy of presenting himself as the kindly grandfather type and Eddies' adopted persona of concerned citizen are now exposed for all to see.

E2014T
10-24-2015, 08:17 AM
Thank goodness Eddie doesn't care.

So far he's spent five years and thousands of words "not caring" so goodness only knows what he would have done if he did care.

Bump. This is the most hilarious post in the thread.

Uncle Festa
10-24-2015, 01:05 PM
Get a grip. Brad involved his son into his schemes. Thanks to the thread on RS there is a possibility the social services/members of the community might get involved and help the child to get out of his father's schemes.

Did the social services/members of the community get involved when you planned to drag your son halfway round the world to live with some Australian incest pornographer who had no intention of carrying out any of your joint plans despite his fine words to the contrary ?

E2014T
10-24-2015, 01:10 PM
Same old, same old Eddie.

The members of Myrtle Beach community did help us a lot when we were homeless. The special thanks to the New Directions for helping me to find a job, a place to live, etc., etc.

Uncle Festa
10-24-2015, 01:10 PM
Bump. This is the most hilarious post in the thread.

What is hilarious is that you are now licking LRM's arsehole instead of the other way round.

Uncle Festa
10-24-2015, 01:17 PM
Same old, same old Eddie.

The members of Myrtle Beach community did help us a lot when we were homeless. The special thanks to the New Directions for helping me to find a job, a place to live, etc., etc.

You didn't sound too grateful in a couple of posts you made at WLD earlier but that is the same old Finix.

E2014T
10-24-2015, 01:24 PM
I'm not particularly grateful to slave drivers who also have a habit of hiring illegal immigrants. I'm grateful to the good members of the community. There is a big difference here. But you are changing the subject ... again. You have no more lies left to defend, so you stir meaningless past.

okosh
10-24-2015, 06:58 PM
What is hilarious is that you are now licking LRM's arsehole instead of the other way round.

You just jealous cos you've been wanting to lick LRM's arsehole for years now....You never did take rejection well...LMAO...

okosh
10-24-2015, 07:03 PM
I'm tempted to say there is hope even for Eddie to stop being a troll, but this hope is so tiny, it's not worth a mention.

There is more hope for the leaders of ISIS to convert to Judaism or Christianity then there is hope for Eddie to stop being a troll....JMO :RpS_wink:

E2014T
10-25-2015, 12:53 PM
You just jealous cos you've been wanting to lick LRM's arsehole for years now....You never did take rejection well...LMAO...
Oh, is that why Eddie is on my case for eight years now? Well, if that's the problem, there is no problem. He can get ahead of me in line, I don't mind.

Uncle Festa
10-25-2015, 03:27 PM
Oh, is that why Eddie is on my case for eight years now? Well, if that's the problem, there is no problem. He can get ahead of me in line, I don't mind.

As that kind of stuff obviously appeals to you and simply disgusts me, please count me out

E2014T
10-25-2015, 03:32 PM
It's not a matter of appeal. It's a matter of getting you off my case. Okosh has given the only explanation I've ever heard for your stalking and harassment. Please work it out with LRM. I won't compete with you, I promiss.

Uncle Festa
10-25-2015, 04:17 PM
It's not a matter of appeal. It's a matter of getting you off my case. Okosh has given the only explanation I've ever heard for your stalking and harassment. Please work it out with LRM. I won't compete with you, I promiss.

stalking and harassment.

What would Okosh know about it ? As I recall I hadn't spoken or even seen you about till you first spoke to me at WLD. Unless you can show me different ? Unlike the Little Fat Rat B'stad from Oz I don't mean show me your arsehole I mean where I tackled you first.

E2014T
10-25-2015, 04:22 PM
The only reason I joined WLD was because you kept on harping on about me, so I came to defend myself. I'm tired of you, your videos, your stirring the past. Go away already.

Uncle Festa
10-25-2015, 04:42 PM
The only reason I joined WLD was because you kept on harping on about me, so I came to defend myself. I'm tired of you, your videos, your stirring the past. Go away already.

I don't think so. It seems you do as the rest of your cronies here do and make things up as you go along.

E2014T
10-25-2015, 04:52 PM
Eddie, you do realize that this forum works with law enforcement agencies and that your attempts to disrupt the functioning of the forum amount to obstruction of justice, do you not?

Uncle Festa
10-25-2015, 05:55 PM
Eddie, you do realize that this forum works with law enforcement agencies and that your attempts to disrupt the functioning of the forum amount to obstruction of justice, do you not?

Oh dear, now you have me really worried. I expect Fatso is polishing his badge and swearing in a whole bunch of deputies even now. I do wish my knees would stop knocking. I haven't been this frightened since Okosh threatened me with some sort of horrible death.

Uncle Festa
10-26-2015, 12:44 PM

I have been thinking about what you have just said and I reckon that anyone with a modicum of common sense will think that you and I have conspired to make statements like that in order to make this forum look even sillier than it already does. If that is at all possible given some of the content and contributors.

E2014T
10-26-2015, 04:37 PM
Now you are trying to get Nancetta jealous and pissed off at me? No, no, no, no. She can have you all to herself. I haven't conspired to do anything with you.

Uncle Festa
10-26-2015, 06:14 PM
Now you are trying to get Nancetta jealous and pissed off at me? No, no, no, no. She can have you all to herself. I haven't conspired to do anything with you.

I haven't conspired to do anything with you.

I know that but I will be accused of getting you to make posts that make the place look like a real looney bin. Or even more than it already is.

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy40/oregano22/happy_face_mummy_goofing_around_hg_clr_zpsdfqekzpc .gif (http://s775.photobucket.com/user/oregano22/media/happy_face_mummy_goofing_around_hg_clr_zpsdfqekzpc .gif.html)

okosh
10-26-2015, 06:35 PM
since Okosh threatened me with some sort of horrible death.

Can add that to your long list of lies.....

E2014T
10-26-2015, 06:37 PM
Eddie, your time will be better spent on WLD defending Nancetta than making meaningless posts on RS. She needs your help proving that she is not a scammer, and instead of helping your only friend you are wasting time here. What does it say about you?

Uncle Festa
10-26-2015, 07:47 PM
Eddie, your time will be better spent on WLD defending Nancetta than making meaningless posts on RS. She needs your help proving that she is not a scammer, and instead of helping your only friend you are wasting time here. What does it say about you?

Go tell it to your LE friends you oh so silly woman.

E2014T
10-26-2015, 08:29 PM
Eddie, go take care of Nancetta. She adores you, and you are wasting your time on people whom you don't like. It makes no sense whatsoever.

laidback
10-27-2015, 08:55 AM
Eddie, go take care of Nancetta. She adores you, and you are wasting your time on people whom you don't like. It makes no sense whatsoever.It looks like you have discovered Eddies modus operandi and/or trademark, Elena. Congrats!

Uncle Festa
10-27-2015, 09:13 AM
It looks like you have discovered Eddies modus operandi and/or trademark, Elena. Congrats!

*******, it looks like you are on the same course of action as Finix, that is to make this forum/members look as silly as possible. Is it deliberate or can't you help it ?

Uncle Festa
10-27-2015, 09:59 AM

Do you think it is possible that I could talk to these law enforcement agencies directly ?

littleroundman
10-27-2015, 10:10 AM
Do you think it is possible that I could talk to these law enforcement agencies directly ?

....nope....

Uncle Festa
10-27-2015, 01:31 PM
....nope....
No, thought not, it is always difficult to talk to someone who exists only in the minds of other people unless you are one of those people. Isn't that so, John ?

NikSam
10-27-2015, 02:39 PM

Dial 911, or whatever you dial there in Scotland.

Uncle Festa
10-27-2015, 04:29 PM
Dial 911, or whatever you dial there in Scotland.

Oh yeah, I could phone Scotland Yard and tell them that the law enforcement agencies that exist in the minds of members of a loony internet forum told me to contact them. I expect they would really enjoy that, d!ckhead.

NikSam
10-27-2015, 04:47 PM
Oh yeah, I could phone Scotland Yard and tell them that the law enforcement agencies that exist in the minds of members of a loony internet forum told me to contact them. I expect they would really enjoy that, d!ckhead.

Sure, give it a try, and do not forget to tell them, to find you on the forum they should look for Uncle-Molesta, and if girl answers ask her email so you can send your naked pictures , you naughty old fart.

okosh
10-27-2015, 07:13 PM
Eddie, go take care of Nancetta. She adores you, and you are wasting your time on people whom you don't like. It makes no sense whatsoever.

She adores Eddie but Eddie only uses her....She is fully and completely under his control...

littleroundman
10-27-2015, 07:29 PM
No, thought not, it is always difficult to talk to someone who exists only in the minds of other people unless you are one of those people. Isn't that so, John ?

Once again, you have no idea who has spoken to whom and no possible way of finding out.

So, at best, you are guessing and at worst, making it up.

Uncle Festa
10-27-2015, 07:41 PM
Once again, you have no idea who has spoken to whom and no possible way of finding out.

So, at best, you are guessing and at worst, making it up.

Not all, I am saying it would be difficult to talk to the voices in other peoples heads, wouldn't you agree ? I would accept that you could possibly talk to the voices in ones own head but........... ?

littleroundman
10-27-2015, 07:53 PM
As I said,

you have no way of knowing who has spoken to whom and all the subject changing in the world won't alter that fact

Uncle Festa
10-27-2015, 08:40 PM
As I said,

you have no way of knowing who has spoken to whom and all the subject changing in the world won't alter that fact

Of course, I accept that but wouldn't the same thing apply to any other "ordinary" member especially one who was reviled by RS members almost as much as me until recently.i.e. Finix unless, of course you pulled the same stunt as you did at Catty Shaq by informing her of what went on behind closed doors ?

littleroundman
10-27-2015, 08:59 PM
Around and around Eddie Campbell / Uncle Festa goes trying (and failing) to remain relevant by resorting to nonsensical hypotheticals and rumour mongering..

Uncle Festa
10-27-2015, 09:29 PM
Around and around Eddie Campbell / Uncle Festa goes trying (and failing) to remain relevant by resorting to nonsensical hypotheticals and rumour mongering..

Really ? You think so ? Would you like me to reproduce the email that contained those nonsensical hypotheticals and rumour mongering ?

littleroundman
10-27-2015, 09:45 PM
Really ? You think so ? Would you like me to reproduce the email that contained those nonsensical hypotheticals and rumour mongering ?

Sure, go ahead, you have my blessing

Uncle Festa
10-27-2015, 09:56 PM
Sure, go ahead, you have my blessing

OK it will be tomorrow before I can locate it.

littleroundman
10-27-2015, 10:05 PM
Excellent, I can hardly wait

Uncle Festa
10-27-2015, 10:07 PM
OK it will be tomorrow before I can locate it.

Before I do that do you deny passing on info from the CS mods forum on to Finix ?

littleroundman
10-27-2015, 10:23 PM
Depends on whatever definition of "info" you choose to use in your futile quest to try and embarrass me

Was it confidential - nope

Was it something Finix couldn't have discovered from another source - nope

Was it against the purpose of the CS private forum - nope

Did it help Finix understand she wasn't being personally persecuted - I hope so

Do I regret telling Finix what I did - nope

Does blackmail, either implicit or explicit work on me - not for a second

"Reveal" away, Eddie, "Reveal" away to your little hearts' content

okosh
10-27-2015, 10:43 PM
Depends on whatever definition of "info" you choose to use in your futile quest to try and embarrass me

Hope everyone has a plentiful supply of pop corn at the ready....This should be fun....

littleroundman
10-27-2015, 10:51 PM
Hope everyone has a plentiful supply of pop corn at the ready....This should be fun....

Nah, it's nothing but a waste of space and time.

Posting out of context, seven or eight year old extracts is hardly earth shattering.

The fact it's Eddie / Festa doing so only makes it less relevant to anything that's happening today

Uncle Festa
10-28-2015, 12:19 PM

Calm down, Kramer, calm down. Don't be wetting your knickers in anticipation, all good things come to those who wait but in any case the Little Fat Rat B'stad from Oz has more or less confirmed what happened back yonder and your Aussie bumboy is right when he says it is not earth shattering. It simply shows that LRM and Finix cannot be trusted but most of us already knew that.

Uncle Festa
10-28-2015, 07:46 PM

Can you make up your mind on whether I am trying to embarrass you or blackmail you ?

Was it confidential ? Yep.

Was it something Finix couldn't have discovered from another source ? Debatable.

Was it against the purpose of the CS private forum ? Yep.

Did it help Finix understand she wasn't being personally persecuted ? Doubtful.

Do I regret telling Finix what I did ? Obviously not.

littleroundman
10-28-2015, 07:52 PM
Can you make up your mind on whether I am trying to embarrass you or blackmail you ?

Why does it need to be "or" ???

"and" will do nicely

Neither of which matter anyway,

"trying" is all you're managing to do.

Uncle Festa
10-28-2015, 10:19 PM

"and" will do nicely

It gets curiouser and curiouser said Alice and by Gawd she wasn't wrong.

okosh
10-28-2015, 10:31 PM

"and" will do nicely

It's all just another of Eddie's many lies.....

NikSam
10-29-2015, 02:48 AM
It gets curiouser and curiouser said Alice and by Gawd she wasn't wrong.

"I better shut up" - thought Alice to herself. "She better shut up" - thought everyone around.

Uncle Festa
10-29-2015, 05:31 PM
"I better shut up" - thought Alice to herself. "She better shut up" - thought everyone around.

https://youtu.be/8WmYPSV2rPE

Uncle Festa
10-31-2015, 08:37 PM
I am considering going to do some charity fundraising at an American football match at Wembley stadium tomorrow and I wondered how British football fans behave at American football matches. Teams playing Sunday November 1st
(http://www.wembleystadium.com/Events/2015/Lions-v-Chiefs/Lions-v-Chiefs)
I am ashamed to say that our football matches can be very rough. I get worried by the thought of falling on broken glass when the drinks are flowing fast and give the Wembley matches a miss..

The majority of rugby supporters were very pleasant at Twickenham and Wembley. I did not expect to raise much this year when there were no Norhern hemisphere countries in the finals and semi finals but the generosity was overwhelming. Wallabies, Kiwis and Springboks kept on giving and giving. As I can not speak Spanish and my French is very limited I did not get as much from Argentinian supporters.

Is Ameican football a growth market in UK? If so I will try to find out and inform Steve Lawson how to go about marketing to Aamerican football fans in the UK.

My advice to you, Judy, would be to install a PayPal donate button on your website just like your fat pal Egg-on-Legs Edgington has. That way you could stop worrying about falling over with your pint pot in your hand and perhaps you could even pay yourself a salary, like Eggers. I would also suggest you run a spell check on your posts, as not everybody will understand what Ameican football or even Aamerican football is, although I suspect cryptic crossword fans would be able to work it out.

Yeah, I know it is in a different thread than the one Batsh!tcrazy asked for advice in but that is how the powers that be want it to work.

ribshaw
10-31-2015, 10:18 PM
My advice to you, Judy

Meanwhiles in Feta's kitchen...

Uncle Festa
11-01-2015, 03:37 AM
Meanwhiles in Feta's kitchen...

https://youtu.be/iX2hjFc89Bs

okosh
11-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Yeah, I know it is in a different thread than the one Batsh!tcrazy asked for advice in but that is how the powers that be want it to work.

RS Admins like to keep the naughty little boy downstairs here in the play room so that you don't disturb the adult discussions going on upstairs with your trolling, personal attacks and bullying....:RpS_wink:

Uncle Festa
11-02-2015, 09:52 AM
RS Admins like to keep the naughty little boy downstairs here in the play room so that you don't disturb the adult discussions going on upstairs with your trolling, personal attacks and bullying....:RpS_wink:

Adult discussions ? Oh you mean like this one ? http://www.realscam.com/f32/nutella-shortage-australia-4219/#post88616

littleroundman
11-02-2015, 10:05 AM
Adult discussions ? Oh you mean like this one ? http://www.realscam.com/f32/nutella-shortage-australia-4219/#post88616

Exactly like that, Eddie

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/9398/PuZMHG.jpg

Uncle Festa
11-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Exactly like that, Eddie

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/9398/PuZMHG.jpg

Oh, you and Kramer mean the shortage is due to someone stealing jars of Nutella by some sort of scam ? Perhaps like advertising them for sale on Ebay and then not delivering the goods ? Worthy of discussion on an anti-scam forum, indeed. On reflection, perhaps you have planned to use it in some of your adult frolics with Finix or perhaps eat one of the Nutella doughnuts while you are having one of your fantasies? Is that why you are concerned about the shortage, John ?

Uncle Festa
11-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Here you are, John, a ittle something for your delectation, sorry it is not the real thing but you have a vivid imagination, haven't you, John. Perhaps Okosh could send you one from Tasmania if he it can get through Customs and they are not out of stock in his country as well as Australia. Mind your tongue doesn't get stuck in the hole (in the doughnut)

path2prosperity
11-02-2015, 06:12 PM

Sonds like some factual "Internet Marketing."

How much do customers pay for it in OZ?

I have seen the odd jar but if there is a growing market here, I will mention it to some of the stall holders who have discovered that the market for cup cakes is on the wane. How much is a jar of the stuff?

E2014T
11-02-2015, 06:39 PM
How much is a jar of the stuff?
Looks like around £2.50 per 400 g jar in your country, but cheaper if you buy in bulk.

okosh
11-02-2015, 07:32 PM

Thank you Eddie for providing a perfect example of why we keep naughty little boys like you down here in the play room...:RpS_wink:

okosh
11-02-2015, 07:34 PM
Looks like around £2.50 per 400 g jar in your country, but cheaper if you buy in bulk.

Same size jar is $5.40 here....If you want the kosher version it's $8.80 for only 350grams.....

Uncle Festa
11-02-2015, 08:39 PM
Thank you Eddie for providing a perfect example of why we keep naughty little boys like you down here in the play room...:RpS_wink:

You're welcome, Kramer, but it looks like the subject has attracted the Batshitcrazies also. Like flies round a jar of Nutella, so to speak.

okosh
11-02-2015, 10:04 PM
You're welcome, Kramer, but it looks like the subject has attracted the Batshitcrazies also. Like flies round a jar of Nutella, so to speak.

All who ARE capable of participating in an adult discussion are welcome.....You of course are NOT capable of adult discussion so you're NOT welcome....

littleroundman
11-02-2015, 11:26 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img910/6495/TzOTjp.jpg

A thread about a Nutella shortage in a REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) sub forum entitled "What's cooking"

Looks like it's in the right place to me

Maybe Eddie / Festa wouldn't have such threads on his forum.

OOPS, silly me, Eddie / Festa doesn't have a forum.

In fact, come to think of it, after the past few weeks here, he not only doesn't have a forum, he hasn't got any credibility, either

path2prosperity
11-03-2015, 06:13 AM

Very interesting. I will be doiing some work in Earls Court area which is the land of Oz in the UK and mention it to some of the food shops as there could quite a few Aussies preparing for a Christmas vacation and traders always appreciate a marketer who points out that there is a genuine gap in the market.

path2prosperity
11-03-2015, 06:20 AM
All who ARE capable of participating in an adult discussion are welcome.....You of course are NOT capable of adult discussion so you're NOT welcome....

All who wish to discuss Internet marketing can comment on gaps in the market and Festa describes such discussions as only being fit for batshit crazies. I wonder what he suggests for marketers who want something new for bonfire night.

littleroundman
11-03-2015, 06:30 AM
How the world went nuts for a spread the health police HATE: Addicts devour a *staggering 365,000 tonnes in 160 countries each year

Nutella has 26 million fans on Facebook and sells 11million jars annually

In Britain alone sales of the spread are up by 22 per cent year-on-year

People around the world have been consuming more Nutella than ever. Sales of the spread increased 6.4 percent, to $2.46 billion, in 2013, according to data from market researcher Euromonitor. In the U.S., Nutella sales were up 5.9 percent.

In fact, sales of all chocolate spreads in the U.S. increased 11.9 percent last year, and “Consumers were increasingly drawn to chocolate spreads with hazelnut, specifically Nutella,” according to a Euromonitor report. Nutella, which started out as a somewhat niche product, has grown into a very substantial part of the category, representing nearly 70 percent of U.S. chocolate spread sales.
http://images.bwbx.io/cms/2014-08-14/Nutella.png

Once again, Eddie embarrasses himself by displaying his pig-ignorance for all to see

path2prosperity
11-03-2015, 08:03 AM
Brits who remember war time chocholate spread are few and far between now but Nutella is a vast improvement. The war time variety was chocholate colour and sickly sweet but it did not spread. You could place a bit on bread and roll it around to gather bread like a snowball. Hats off to the food scientists who developed a product which consumers wanted.

Uncle Festa
11-03-2015, 08:52 AM
All who wish to discuss Internet marketing can comment on gaps in the market and Festa describes such discussions as only being fit for batshit crazies. I wonder what he suggests for marketers who want something new for bonfire night.

You do not really want to hear what I would suggest for you, Batshit.

Uncle Festa
11-03-2015, 09:36 AM
OOPS, silly me, Eddie / Festa doesn't have a forum.

No he doesn't but then does the Little Fat Rat B'stad from Oz have one ? Unless he claims this to be his ? Perhaps it is, I think he has always yearned for one, from the Catty Shaq days to VAS to Tex's shortlived forum he opened after he (Tex) locked Ekid out of the WWSN.

Sounds about right to me. Play the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain and let Numpty Nobrott take the heat.

littleroundman
11-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Guessing again, Eddie ???

Uncle Festa
11-03-2015, 10:34 AM
Guessing again, Eddie ???

Yep, I am not stating anything as fact but the first part of my post was a question which was :
No he doesn't but then does the Little Fat Rat B'stad from Oz have one ? Somebody has to own it and Nobrott has always denied it is hers and so you would be a likely candidate to my mind but yes, of course I am guessing, I will always admit that if challenged. Similarly, if I know something is a fact I will say so and give my reasons for knowing so. BTW I had a good laugh this morning where I saw Finix refer to you as our esteemed admin. How times and attitudes change, eh, or do you think she was being sarcastic ?

littleroundman
11-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Guessing and sniping.

Keeps him off the street and out of the pub, I guess

Uncle Festa
11-03-2015, 12:15 PM
Guessing and sniping.

Keeps him off the street and out of the pub, I guess

Guessing again, John ???

Uncle Festa
11-04-2015, 08:06 PM
Some people are just so dumb when it comes to posting on FB and online in general....SMH...LOL....

Read more: Woman who posted selfie with barcode on Melbourne Cup ticket had $825 winnings stolen (http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/consumer-security/woman-who-posted-selfie-with-barcode-on-900-melbourne-cup-ticket-had-winnings-stolen-20151104-gkqsxp#ixzz3qeIBIrnn)
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Any relation of yours, Kramer ?

Uncle Festa
11-04-2015, 08:16 PM
His profanity and filthy language should be No 1 in any marketer's "Hall of Shame." Perhpaps he should learn how to swear in a few other languages.There are some fairly choice ones in Africaans.

As bad as you may think the language is, Batshit, your fellow RS members seem to delight in quoting it here at Realscam in their posts. I would have thought that the many Christian RS members would have taken offence at such profanity being repeated.
BTW Afrikaans is usually spelt with a k

Uncle Festa
11-04-2015, 11:09 PM
The fact is your are foul mouthed. Legitimate business people will have nothing to do with a clown like you.

http://www.realscam.com/f39/soapboxmoms-neighbors-hell-brigham-harden-gayle-phillips-harden-zoe-phillips-harden-1348/#post22511

Soapboxmom
11-04-2015, 11:36 PM
http://www.realscam.com/f39/soapboxmoms-neighbors-hell-brigham-harden-gayle-phillips-harden-zoe-phillips-harden-1348/#post22511
Festa, Steve Lawson and my neighbors' juvenile delinquent are / were very foul mouthed. If you put anymore off topic posts upstairs I will ban your rear! Thank you for your cooperation.

Uncle Festa
11-05-2015, 07:43 AM
Festa, Steve Lawson and my neighbors' juvenile delinquent are / were very foul mouthed. If you put anymore off topic posts upstairs I will ban your rear! Thank you for your cooperation.

Because your neighbour and Steve Lawson are/were foulmouthed that makes it OK for everyone one else including you to repeat their foul language ?

As far as banning my rear goes, you do exactly as you please but before you do I have to inform you I do not type with my rear. Do you play the piano with your rear ? If you do I suspect it will sound like a multitude of chords being played at the same time, in fact I suspect it would sound like a orchestra tuning up. Have you thought about an organ ? Wurlitzer perhaps?

ribshaw
11-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Because your neighbour and Steve Lawson are/were foulmouthed that makes it OK for everyone one else including you to repeat their foul language ?

At my house I put my feet on the furniture and occasionally drink milk from the carton, I expect company to ask for a glass.

When I managed people a good employee would get more slack than a worthless employee with an action like a personal phone call.

I have never seen a poster/admin here use anything close to the language of http://www.realscam.com/f8/mybinaryprofits-com-steve-lawson-ken-russo-says-real-4262/index21.html#post92429 and certainly never in lieu of making real conversation. As with the milk, the feet, and the phone call do you really think your comparison is remotely close to scoring a point?

In your keyboard quest you waste a lot of your life attempting "gotchas" leaving context completely out of the equation.

Really Festicles I'm pullin for you here, but 260 posts in I feel like we are not making much progress.

Best,

Uncle Ribshaw.

Uncle Festa
11-05-2015, 12:30 PM
At my house I put my feet on the furniture and occasionally drink milk from the carton, I expect company to ask for a glass.

When I managed people a good employee would get more slack than a worthless employee with an action like a personal phone call.

I have never seen a poster/admin here use anything close to the language of http://www.realscam.com/f8/mybinaryprofits-com-steve-lawson-ken-russo-says-real-4262/index21.html#post92429 and certainly never in lieu of making real conversation. As with the milk, the feet, and the phone call do you really think your comparison is remotely close to scoring a point?

In your keyboard quest you waste a lot of your life attempting "gotchas" leaving context completely out of the equation.

Really Festicles I'm pullin for you here, but 260 posts in I feel like we are not making much progress.

Best,

Uncle Ribshaw.

Try to shock the life out of me as much as you like, pal, by talking about putting feet on furniture and drinking milk out of the carton but it doesn't hide the fact that you are a bunch of hypocritical arseholes who talk about how bad this Steve Lawson's profanity is and then promptly repeat it by quoting it and in some cases posting stuff almost as bad, I refer, of course, to your cartoon about some sort of pie.

Why don't you get back to helping the law enforcement people collar the bad guys, instead of wasting your valuable time on me. Or alternatively you could go and give this Steve Lawson or other scammers a beating as somebody suggested in a post I read earlier

okosh
11-05-2015, 07:01 PM

Nancetta contacted me and asked that I do all I can to convince RS admins to ban Festa.......She misses him badly over at world law forum and is desperate for some attention from him.....

Uncle Festa
11-05-2015, 07:42 PM
Or alternatively you could go and give this Steve Lawson or other scammers a beating as somebody suggested in a post I read earlier

You could always sub-contract the job out to someone like Kramer. He is no stranger to violence and in fact he seems to enjoy even the thought of it.

Uncle Festa
11-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Failing to differentiate between "*unt" and "*hit hole" can seriously restrict your access to either, Steve (depending on the class of company you keep).

SD

When the likes of LRM or Finix are involved there doesn't seem to be any restrictions whatsover, well, certainly not in their world of dreams anyway.

E2014T
11-07-2015, 06:56 AM
Nancetta contacted me and asked that I do all I can to convince RS admins to ban Festa.......She misses him badly over at world law forum and is desperate for some attention from him.....
Guess she is going to have to overcome her fears and come here to talk to him. He seems to have lost interest in WLD.

Uncle Festa
11-07-2015, 07:20 AM
Guess she is going to have to overcome her fears and come here to talk to him. He seems to have lost interest in WLD.

Guessing again, Finix ? Or would Gaussing be more appropriate ?

E2014T
11-07-2015, 07:48 AM
Guessing again, Finix ?
Well, prove me wrong then and crawl back into the hellhole you crawled out of.

Uncle Festa
11-07-2015, 09:01 AM
Well, prove me wrong then and crawl back into the hellhole you crawled out of.

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy40/oregano22/LOOKUP_zps460e3ef8.gif (http://s775.photobucket.com/user/oregano22/media/LOOKUP_zps460e3ef8.gif.html)

hahahahehehehe, you are funny, Finix.

E2014T
11-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Go reconnect with Nancetta, Eddie. You are useless here, but you could help her get over her industry experiences. Don't be a troll all of your life, do something good for once.

Uncle Festa
11-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Last edited by Soapboxmom; Today at 08:57 AM. Reason: E's photoshopped picture has been removed.

Photoshopped pictures are not allowed here ? Or does the restriction only apply to old Uncle Festa ?

Soapboxmom
11-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Photoshopped pictures are not allowed here ? Or does the restriction only apply to old Uncle Festa ?

My sandbox and I chose to remove the obscene gesture. You are only here as some find you somewhat amusing.

Uncle Festa
11-07-2015, 05:37 PM
My sandbox and I chose to remove the obscene gesture. You are only here as some find you somewhat amusing.

So says the Queen of filth.

Uncle Festa
11-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Graffiti spotted being painted on Putney High Street wall, likely artist, Batshitcrazy Hortin

https://youtu.be/PJc3bahwcQ8

Uncle Festa
11-12-2015, 05:22 PM

Speaking of Mrs VIP/VLane Traffic, here they are in glorious color. The infamous "V" is on the far left in the red top and her sister is in the red top with the white jacket that handled support. Dr. Mara is on the right in the white slacks. The picture in the trailer park really instilled confidence they were financial geniuses. Makes you want to rush and send them all your money doesn't it.

Before you laugh, sadly too many people did and they lost it all. Last heard Dr Mara had fled to Germany where it is believed she still lives, but then again she could have snuck back into the U.S. and is keeping a low profile.

What makes me wonder is why didn't you and your team round them all up and have them arrested given that you know so much about them ?

Uncle Festa
11-12-2015, 08:48 PM
What makes me wonder is why didn't you and your team round them all up and have them arrested given that you know so much about them ?

So where was the problem with that question ?

littleroundman
11-12-2015, 09:58 PM
A troll asked it

Uncle Festa
11-12-2015, 10:14 PM
A troll asked it

In other words there is no answer

littleroundman
11-12-2015, 10:33 PM
In other words: "A DISCREDITED troll asked it"

Uncle Festa
11-13-2015, 03:00 AM
In other words: "A DISCREDITED troll asked it"

Guessing again, John ?

ribshaw
11-13-2015, 09:48 PM
So where was the problem with that question ?

LRM is right. It doesn't matter what the answer to the question was/is you are just going to come back and say more stupid ****.

Uncle Festa
11-13-2015, 10:51 PM
LRM is right. It doesn't matter what the answer to the question was/is you are just going to come back and say more stupid ****.

Yep..When in Rome..........

Uncle Festa
11-15-2015, 12:38 PM
YES!!!!
From a potential investor's standpoint, who other than a scammer or an idiot would look at those track records and think this time is going to be different?

Congratulations brother/sister you got it right. That is something I have been saying for years but the likes of your beloved LRM and his female protege, Finix plus other notables from this forum, keep insisting that they are victims. They are only victims in the sense that the majority of them will lose their money, they are architects of their own misfortune.

E2014T
11-15-2015, 01:15 PM
They are only victims in the sense that the majority of them will lose their money.Their legal status is the victim status - if they lose. They can get a tax refund on their losses - like any other fraud victims.

Uncle Festa
11-15-2015, 10:31 PM
Their legal status is the victim status - if they lose. They can get a tax refund on their losses - like any other fraud victims.

Yes they are fraud victims in the eyes of the law, we know that but the law is an ass (as said by Mr Bumble in Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens) As I said earlier they are architects of their own misfortune.

As you should know it is illegal in the US and other countries to participate in a ponzi or other similar fraud, you should also know that ignorance is no excuse although I suppose it could be argued in court that anyone joining a ponzi, then the balance of their mind had to be disturbed when they joined.

okosh
11-15-2015, 10:39 PM
then the balance of their mind had to be disturbed when they joined.

The balance of YOUR mind has been disturbed since the day you were born.....

littleroundman
11-15-2015, 11:43 PM
As you should know it is illegal in the US and other countries to participate in a ponzi or other similar fraud, .

Totally inaccurate information from Eddie / Festa, as usual.

It is illegal to participate in or promote a "pyramid scheme"

It is NOT, however illegal to participate in a ponzi scheme or, indeed, "similar fraud"

Uncle Festa
11-16-2015, 12:28 AM
Totally inaccurate information from Eddie / Festa, as usual.

It is illegal to participate in or promote a "pyramid scheme"

It is NOT, however illegal to participate in a ponzi scheme or, indeed, "similar fraud"

OK so you want to split hairs, fine. If it is not illegal to participate in a ponzi scheme or similar fraud it must be legal ? Yes ? The likes of Stepsys and is it Russo will be very pleased to hear your judgement Your Honour.

ProfHenryHiggins
11-16-2015, 12:57 AM
OK so you want to split hairs, fine. If it is not illegal to participate in a ponzi scheme or similar fraud it must be legal ? Yes ? The likes of Stepsys and is it Russo will be very pleased to hear your judgement Your Honour.

Why would Russo be pleased to hear that, Auntie Infesta? He pushes pyramid schemes like a drug dealer, along with participating in them. I've documented plenty of gifting pyramids he's been involved with. Did you get your tampon confused with a pencil again?

littleroundman
11-16-2015, 01:11 AM
If it is not illegal to PARTICIPATE in a ponzi scheme or similar fraud it must be legal ? Yes ? The likes of Stepsys and is it Russo will be very pleased to hear your judgement Your Honour.

(highlighting and bolding mine)

Another fatuous Eddie Campbell / Uncle Festa argument destroyed by his own words,

littleroundman
11-16-2015, 01:21 AM
(highlighting and bolding mine)

Another fatuous Eddie Campbell / Uncle Festa argument destroyed by his own words,

As well as being a perfect example of why people such as Stepsys are not charged with "running a ponzi scheme or similar fraud" but, instead face criminal charges of fraud, wirefraud, conspiracy, money laundering and tax evasion.

ribshaw
11-16-2015, 10:04 AM
That is something I have been saying for years but the likes of your beloved LRM and his female protege, Finix plus other notables from this forum, keep insisting that they are victims.

It's this sort of pettifogging that keeps you relegated to the children's table.

They are only victims in the sense that the majority of them will lose their money, they are architects of their own misfortune.

There are people who lack the mental facilities to make correct decisions that are victims. Conversely, there are people who don't know enough about protecting their money but have the ability to learn that can become victims. A case like Madoff need not occur if people ensure there are checks and balances with their investments. It is for those two groups of people, and the good fun that comes along with it I spend some time at Realscam.

Then there are idiots that end up getting what idiots often do. If someone thinks they are going to be paid like a rock star for clicking 10 ads per day, has read the case we made why that's foolish, and still insist on investing I have little sympathy.

littleroundman
11-16-2015, 10:13 AM
Given the millions of people who fall victim to fraud each year, both on and offline, there is no way known Eddie /Festa has the slightest inkling as to what lead any or all of them being defrauded.

E2014T
11-16-2015, 11:11 AM
A case like Madoff need not occur if people ensure there are checks and balances with their investments.Festa has already admitted that his solution to Madoff's case is to lock up all the victims together with Madoff. If he is serious, he is a creep; if he is joking, it's a really bad sense of humor, considering the amount of suicides associated with this case.

ribshaw
11-16-2015, 12:14 PM
Festa has already admitted that his solution to Madoff's case is to lock up all the victims together with Madoff. If he is serious, he is a creep; if he is joking, it's a really bad sense of humor, considering the amount of suicides associated with this case.

Who knows with Feta, I postulate petulance is the only thing keeping his heart beating.

Madoff's story of 10% per year was a little more believable than most of the 1% per day type of scams we see. He was a non-executive chairman at the NASDAQ and had a successful market making firm. Although people would have been wise to remember https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Whitney_%28financier%29 before they wrote their checks. As an aside some people thought Bernie was Front Running Definition | Investopedia (http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/frontrunning.asp) trades. To that end if people believed that and still wanted in, they got what they deserved.

On the other side there were "feeder funds" making all sorts of commissions just sending money to Madoff without doing the slightest bit of due diligence. This sort of professional incompetence should never go unpunished, especially since many red flags were waving. Lawsuit Seeking to Reclaim $825 Million from Two Madoff Feeder Funds May Proceed - WSJ (http://www.wsj.com/articles/lawsuit-seeking-to-reclaim-825-million-from-two-madoff-feeder-funds-may-proceed-1439409495)

I have more sympathy for person that goes to a licensed "professional" for advice that ends up in a scam than someone turning to Youtube. Still I don't think ones life savings is ever something they can just blindly turn over which is why I worked on: http://www.realscam.com/f12/investing-eye-fraud-prevention-4217/. There have been too many instances of perceived pillars of the community absconding with ill gotten wealth.

Uncle Festa
11-16-2015, 12:40 PM
It's this sort of pettifogging that keeps you relegated to the children's table.

There are people who lack the mental facilities to make correct decisions that are victims. Conversely, there are people who don't know enough about protecting their money but have the ability to learn that can become victims. A case like Madoff need not occur if people ensure there are checks and balances with their investments. It is for those two groups of people, and the good fun that comes along with it I spend some time at Realscam.

Then there are idiots that end up getting what idiots often do. If someone thinks they are going to be paid like a rock star for clicking 10 ads per day, has read the case we made why that's foolish, and still insist on investing I have little sympathy.

There are people who lack the mental facilities to make correct decisions that are victims.

Yes there are but if they are that lacking how comes they can operate a computer and navigate to the "make money quick" sites and at the same time not do their "due diligence" by finding the abundance of sites that warn against such things ?

When someone decides to buy a car at what seems a ridiculously cheap price they should have it checked out before buying. Wouldn't you agree ? I would say it not only makes good sense but it is also their duty.

Uncle Festa
11-16-2015, 12:55 PM
People should understand that when I say that so-called"victims" get what they deserve I am for the most part referring to Internet hyip's, ponzi's and LRM's pyramids, not off-line frauds when you are confronted face-to-face with someone who could seem very believable especially to pehaps older people . Indeed I told in this forum of when I almost got caught myself except that I made good use of my front door key and phone.

Uncle Festa
11-16-2015, 01:05 PM
Festa has already admitted that his solution to Madoff's case is to lock up all the victims together with Madoff. If he is serious, he is a creep; if he is joking, it's a really bad sense of humor, considering the amount of suicides associated with this case.

.....but a case like Madoff need not occur if people ensure there are checks and balances with their investments. Therefore there would be no reason to lock them up.

Uncle Festa
11-16-2015, 01:11 PM
I have more sympathy for person that goes to a licensed "professional" for advice that ends up in a scam than someone turning to Youtube.

So do I, much, much more.

Uncle Festa
11-16-2015, 01:16 PM
Given the millions of people who fall victim to fraud each year, both on and offline, there is no way known Eddie /Festa has the slightest inkling as to what lead any or all of them being defrauded.

That doesn't sound like you, sport, have you allowed Fatso to write it for you ? More like his nonsense than yours,

ribshaw
11-16-2015, 01:23 PM
Yes there are but if they are that lacking how comes they can operate a computer and navigate to the "make money quick" sites and at the same time not do their "due diligence" by finding the abundance of sites that warn against such things ?

I have less and less pity in that case, especially if they have been burned once or twice before. If someone spends a few hours reading a few of our threads and comes away thinking these people have no idea what they are talking about I think I will mortgage muh house. :RpS_confused::RpS_confused::RpS_confused:

The Ponzi scheme has lasted as long as it has because it's a good scam in that as long as people can get their money out when they initially ask they stop thinking. Then you have two people I can remember that put their mothers into http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advertising-pays-scam-ponzi-3439/. What can I say, some people raise disappointing children.

When someone decides to buy a car at what seems a ridiculously cheap price they should have it checked out before buying. Wouldn't you agree ? I would say it not only makes good sense but it is also their duty.

Assuming everything to a degree is our responsibility, whether it truly is or not, is probably a more satisfying way to walk though life. That said, if I was about to be screwed over by a car dealer and someone "in the know" took their time to explain to me why I was being ripped off I would consider it a nice gesture.

E2014T
11-16-2015, 02:57 PM
Assuming everything to a degree is our responsibility, whether it truly is or not, is probably a more satisfying way to walk though life.
Does Festa sound satisfied to you? If he is so satisfied, how come he has the need to force his company on the people who don't want him around?

Uncle Festa
11-16-2015, 08:44 PM
I have less and less pity in that case, especially if they have been burned once or twice before. If someone spends a few hours reading a few of our threads and comes away thinking these people have no idea what they are talking about I think I will mortgage muh house. :RpS_confused::RpS_confused::RpS_confused:

The Ponzi scheme has lasted as long as it has because it's a good scam in that as long as people can get their money out when they initially ask they stop thinking. Then you have two people I can remember that put their mothers into http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advertising-pays-scam-ponzi-3439/. What can I say, some people raise disappointing children.

Assuming everything to a degree is our responsibility, whether it truly is or not, is probably a more satisfying way to walk though life. That said, if I was about to be screwed over by a car dealer and someone "in the know" took their time to explain to me why I was being ripped off I would consider it a nice gesture.

Assuming everything to a degree is our responsibility, whether it truly is or not, is probably a more satisfying way to walk though life.

I don't think it is. I reckon it is much easier to walk through life with a smug smile on ones face thinking that we do not bear any responsibility for anything, good or bad.

Although you and your RS chums would not like to admit it or even hear it I think that you and I, ribshaw, on occasion think along the same lines and come to the same conclusions despite taking a different route to get there.

Uncle Festa
11-16-2015, 08:46 PM
Does Festa sound satisfied to you? If he is so satisfied, how come he has the need to force his company on the people who don't want him around?

You think I gatecrashed this party ?

okosh
11-16-2015, 08:57 PM
You think I gatecrashed this party ?

No...But your village called and they want their idiot back....

ribshaw
11-16-2015, 09:29 PM
Does Festa sound satisfied to you?

Not at all. Which is why if Festa is going to be here I wish for his sake he stops the tired foolishness and started adding some value.

Uncle Festa
11-16-2015, 09:41 PM
started adding some value.

You want me to join the baying mob ? No thank you.

ribshaw
11-16-2015, 09:48 PM

I don't think it is. I reckon it is much easier to walk through life with a smug smile on ones face thinking that we do not bear any responsibility for anything, good or bad.

Not to split hairs my grumpy little pal, I said "satisfying" not "easier" which I see as two different things.

Although you and your RS chums would not like to admit it or even hear it I think that you and I, ribshaw, on occasion think along the same lines and come to the same conclusions despite taking a different route to get there.

We probably do think along the same lines on some things, like defining a "victim" of a scam, I have no issue with that. I'm all up for a good conversation on scams, its the other stuff that is getting stale.

You want me to join the baying mob ? No thank you.

With almost 300 posts you are part of the mob genius.

Uncle Festa
11-16-2015, 10:39 PM
No...But your village called and they want their idiot back....

I was drunk for a week celebrating....

http://www.realscam.com/f9/my-advertising-pays-scam-ponzi-3439/index194.html#post93199

Uncle Festa
11-16-2015, 11:13 PM
Not to split hairs my grumpy little pal, I said "satisfying" not "easier" which I see as two different things.

Yes you did and I said easier because I didn't agree with you.

With almost 300 posts you are part of the mob genius.

Mob genius ? Is that a boy band ? No ? But enough of that tomfoolery. I presume you mean the RS lynch mob ? I have yet to call for anyones head, that is why I said
no thank you earlier. I do not need nor want anything on my conscience because some innocent person suffered because of something I had written.

I think of a case some years ago when a young girl called Sarah something or other was murdered here in the UK by a paedophile. Some bright spark tracked down a paeditrician which as you know is a childrens doctor and posted her address on some social media site, whereupon a large baying mob marched on this poor womans house. I repeat NO THANK YOU! I want no truck with anything like that.

Gina
11-16-2015, 11:21 PM
Wow! And I mean......WOW! Uncle Festa is still at it! Jesus God my friend! Get some kind of life!

Uncle Festa
11-16-2015, 11:44 PM
Wow! And I mean......WOW! Uncle Festa is still at it! Jesus God my friend! Get some kind of life!

If you are some kind of a Christian then surely you believe that Jesus God your friend has got some kind of a life ?

ProfHenryHiggins
11-17-2015, 12:12 AM
If you are some kind of a Christian then surely you believe that Jesus God your friend has got some kind of a life ?

If Death: A Life by George Pendle has any truth to it, He has far too many lives.

littleroundman
11-17-2015, 12:17 AM

Eddie / Festa is quite content to stalk and snipe for 290 posts, while simultaneously claiming he has no wish to be here or to associate with anyone here.

With that sort of logic, who cares what he says ??